时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Learning to fly this thing, Morty, | Morty 学会了开这玩意儿 |
[00:02] | Is gonna be really liberating. | 以后就轻松啦 |
[00:04] | You know, you’re gonna be free | 你就可以随便 |
[00:05] | – To go on all kinds of errands for me. – Cool. | – 去帮我跑各种活儿了 – 酷 |
[00:07] | See that planet right there? | 看见那颗行星了吗 |
[00:08] | Don’t fly too close to that planet. | 千万别靠太近 |
[00:10] | Someone will come out and try to wash your windshld. | 会有人想出来擦你的玻璃窗 |
[00:12] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[00:14] | Yeah? Yeah, I have it. | 在我身上呢 |
[00:16] | Where do you want to meet? | 你想在哪儿见面 |
[00:17] | All right, cool. | 好的 |
[00:18] | All right, Morty, lesson’s over. | Morty 教学结束了 |
[00:19] | We got some business to attend to | 有点事要处理 |
[00:21] | A few light minutes south of here. | 从这儿往南几光分 |
[00:22] | Oh, you still use south in space? | 在太空里还用南边这个说法啊 |
[00:24] | Whoa! Jesus, Jerry! | 哇 Jerry |
[00:25] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你在这儿干什么 |
[00:26] | What are you talking about? | 怎么了 |
[00:27] | We agreed a boy’s father should be present | 我们说好了 如果我儿子要学驾驶 |
[00:29] | – When he’s learning to drive. – I guess I remember that. | – 爸爸我必须在场 – 好像是说过 |
[00:32] | Wow. And you’ve just been back there this whole time? | 你莫非一直都在后座上 |
[00:34] | Amazing. | 也是神了 |
[00:35] | Well, we don’t have time to take him to earth, Morty. | 我们没时间把他送回地球了 |
[00:36] | Head for 3924917. | 我们去3924917 |
[00:39] | Cool! | 酷 |
[00:40] | Looks like I’m coming along for an adventure! | 看来我也要跟你们一起来冒险啦 |
[00:43] | Yep. | 嗯哼 |
[00:46] | This is where we’re going? | 我们就是要来这儿吗 |
[00:47] | Nope. | 不 |
[00:49] | This is. | 这儿才是 |
[00:50] | You can park in a handicap spot, Morty. | 你可以停在残障专用车位 Morty |
[00:52] | Anything with less than eight limbs | 八条腿以下的生物 |
[00:53] | Is considered disabled here. | 在这里都算残疾 |
[01:00] | Well, look at this fella. Aren’t you handsome? | 瞧瞧这个小伙子 长得多俊啊 |
[01:04] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[01:04] | – I’m Jerry. – Oh, I know you are. | – 我是Jerry – 我知道 |
[01:07] | Did you come here in a spaceship? | 你是不是坐宇宙飞船来的 |
[01:09] | I’m traveling with my son and father-in-law. | 我和儿子岳父一起来的 |
[01:12] | W-wait. Are they coming? | 等等 他们不过来吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, they’ll be back soon. | 他们马上就会回来的 |
[01:15] | What?! | 啥 |
[01:19] | I don’t know how this works! | 这个怎么弄 |
[01:20] | Help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[01:21] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[01:23] | I know, right? | 不可理喻 是吧 |
[01:24] | Oh, what the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[01:26] | I know, right? | 不可理喻 对吧 |
[01:27] | Jerryboree!? | Jerry保育 |
[01:29] | You created a day care for my dad? | 你给我爸建了一个日托所 |
[01:31] | Are you kidding? I wish I had this idea. | 我倒希望这点子是我想出来的 |
[01:33] | Well, I did have this idea, | 应该说 我确实想到过 |
[01:34] | But I wish I was the version of me that owned it. | 不过我希望我是握有产权的那个我 |
[01:36] | That guy’s rich. | 丫可算是发家了 |
[01:37] | Don’t forget to check the reason for your drop-off. | 记得确认托管的原因 |
[01:40] | Trust me, Morty, I’ve heard stories from other ricks. | 相信我 别的Rick告诉过我 |
[01:43] | Jerrys don’t tend to last five minutes off of earth. | Jerry离了地球 五分钟也活不下去 |
[01:45] | This is a totally unregistered cross-temporal asteroid. | 这里是一个完全未注册的时间枢纽小行星 |
[01:47] | Here, they can romp and play with other Jerrys. | 可以和其他Jerry一起玩耍嬉戏 |
[01:50] | He couldn’t be safer. | 再安全不过了 |
[01:51] | Hey, Morty, hang on to this. | 把这个收好了 |
[01:52] | That number’s your dad. | 上面有你爸的编号 |
[01:53] | If you lose it, we’re not gonna be able to get him back. | 要是丢了 他就领不回来了 |
[02:37] | – Okay, wait here. – I want to come with. | – 在这儿等着 – 我也想去 |
[02:39] | Don’t come with. It’s boring. | 去什么去 很无聊的 |
[02:42] | It’s it’s business stuff. | 我去谈生意 |
[02:42] | What kind of business do you do in a garage? | 你在车库里谈什么生意 |
[02:44] | You know, this seems a little shady. | 跟见不得人似的 |
[02:45] | Right, yeah, like nothing shady ever happened | 呵呵 你以为见不得人的事情 |
[02:47] | In a fully furnished office? | 富丽堂皇的办公室里就没有了吗 |
[02:48] | You ever hear about wall street, Morty? | 听说过华尔街吗 |
[02:50] | Y-you know what those guys do | 你知不知道这些人 |
[02:51] | In, in, in, their fancy boardrooms? | 在高档会议室里干什么勾当 |
[02:53] | They take their balls and they dip them in cocaine | 他们把蛋蛋放进可卡因里 |
[02:55] | And wipe them all over each other. | 然后互相蹭过来搅过去 |
[02:56] | You know, grandpa goes around, | 外公我行走江湖 |
[02:58] | And he does his business in public, | 做生意都是在大庭广众之下 |
[02:59] | Because grandpa isn’t shady. | 外公没有什么见不得人的 |
[03:01] | Aw, crap. | 妈的 |
[03:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 |
[03:03] | Hey, Rick! | 嘿 Rick |
[03:05] | Here you go. 3,000 flerbos. | 来 拿着 三千F币 |
[03:08] | Do you have the weapon? | 武器带来了吧 |
[03:08] | C-can we please? | 咱们能不能稍微 |
[03:09] | This is my grandson, Morty. | 这是我外孙 Morty |
[03:11] | Oh, hi, Morty. I’m Krombopulos Michael. | 嗨 Morty 我是Krombopulos Michael |
[03:13] | I’m an assassin. I buy guns from your grandpa. | 我是个杀手 我从你外公这儿买枪械 |
[03:15] | Here. Go away. | 给你 你快滚 |
[03:17] | Ooh! Yeah, this looks deadly. | 看起来杀伤力很大嘛 |
[03:18] | So, this shoots antimatter? | 这枪射出的是反物质对吧 |
[03:20] | My target can’t be killed with regular matter. | 这次的目标用普通物质可是杀不死的 |
[03:22] | Nice to meet you, Morty. | 很高兴认识你 Morty |
[03:23] | Listen, if you ever need anybody murdered, | 如果你想弄死任何人 |
[03:25] | Please give me a call. | 请务必联系我 |
[03:26] | – I’m very discreet. – You’re g-giving him a card?! | – 我从不出岔子 – 你就这么把名片给他了 |
[03:27] | I have no code of ethics. | 我干活没有任何道德标准 |
[03:28] | I will kill anyone, anywhere | 什么地点 什么人都可以 |
[03:30] | Children, animals, old people. Doesn’t matter. | 儿童 动物 老人 都无所谓 |
[03:33] | I just love killing. | 杀生就是我的爱好 |
[03:34] | You sell weapons to killers for money? | 你卖武器给杀手来赚钱 |
[03:36] | You’ve got what the intergalactic | Morty 你这种思维 就是我们星系间 |
[03:38] | call a very planetary mind-set, Morty. | 所说的典型的拘于世俗 |
[03:40] | It’s more complicated out here. | 这些事情比你想的复杂得多 |
[03:42] | These are flerbos. | 这些可是F币 |
[03:43] | Do you understand what two humans can accomplish | 你知不知道两个人类有了 |
[03:45] | – With 3,000 of these? – Uh, what? | – 这三千F币能干什么 – 什么 |
[03:48] | An entire afternoon at blips and chitz! | 在闪电芯疯狂一下午 |
[03:52] | Oh, this place is the best. | 这地方最棒了 |
[03:54] | It’s got beer, games, prizes, | 有啤酒 游戏 奖品 |
[03:56] | And you can never tell what time it is. | 一玩起来就不知天日 |
[03:58] | You sold a gun to a murderer so you could play video games?! | 你把枪卖给杀手就为了玩游戏 |
[04:00] | Yeah, sure, I mean, if you spend all day shuffling words around, | 你要是成天就想着怎么玩弄文字 |
[04:03] | You can make anything sound bad, Morty. | 什么事儿都能被你说得这么难听 |
[04:05] | Here, check this out. | 试试这个 |
[04:08] | Aah! | 啊 |
[04:09] | Roy, what’s wrong? | Roy 怎么了 |
[04:11] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[04:12] | I was with an old man. | 跟一个老头在一起 |
[04:14] | He put a helmet on me. | 他把一头盔戴在了我头上 |
[04:16] | It’s just a fever. Get some sleep. | 是你烧糊涂了 好好休息吧 |
[04:19] | I don’t want you missing school on monday. | 我可不想让你周一落下课 |
[04:23] | I want you kids to look around you today | 我希望你们审视今日 |
[04:25] | And think about your future. | 然后展望未来 |
[04:27] | Now is the time in your life when anything is possible. | 在这个年纪 你们的人生充满了可能性 |
[04:29] | Spiraling perfectly! | 这个球传得太完美了 |
[04:30] | It’s gonna be caught by Roy Parsons! | Roy Pasons拿到了球 |
[04:32] | Roy Parsons is at the 20! | Roy Parsons过了二十码线 |
[04:33] | Now he’s at the 10! | 过了十码线 |
[04:34] | Nothing can stop Roy “The rocket”! | 火箭Roy所向披靡 |
[04:36] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[04:38] | I just think it’s time to get realistic. | 我只是觉得是时候活得现实一些了 |
[04:40] | Have you talked to my father about the carpet store? | 你和我爸谈过地毯店的事了吗 |
[04:43] | Roy Roy? | |
[04:48] | Had we caught it sooner well, | 要是早点发现就好了 |
[04:50] | Had we caught it sooner well, hindsight is 20/20, Roy. | 不过现在说什么都是马后炮 |
[04:51] | What’s important is that we move quickly. | 重要的是我们要抓紧治疗 |
[04:54] | I’m not ready to die. | 我还不想死 |
[04:56] | You’re not going to. | 你不会死的 |
[05:06] | Hey, thanks for the carpet, Roy. | Roy 地毯很好 谢谢啦 |
[05:11] | Hey, Roy, you pulled those persian off-white shags | Roy 你把那些清仓甩卖的波斯白粗毛毯 |
[05:13] | for the clearance sale? | 拿出来了吗 |
[05:17] | Whoa. Sh shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[05:20] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:21] | Whoa! What the hell?! | 哦 怎么回事 |
[05:23] | W-w-where am I?! | 我是在哪儿 |
[05:24] | – What in the hell?! – 55 years. Not bad, Morty. | – 到底怎么回事 – 55年 不错嘛 Morty |
[05:26] | You kind of wasted your 30s, though, | 虽然三十多岁的时候 |
[05:28] | with that whole bird-watching phase. | 有点把时间浪费在观鸟上了 |
[05:29] | W-where’s my wife?! | 我老婆呢 |
[05:30] | Morty, you were just playing a game. | Morty 你刚刚只是在玩游戏 |
[05:31] | It’s called “Roy.” | 这游戏就叫”Roy” |
[05:32] | Snap out of it. Come on. | 快清醒点 |
[05:33] | I’m Morty. You’re Rick. | 我是Morty 你是Rick |
[05:35] | Hey! You sold a gun to a guy that kills people! | 嘿 你卖了把枪给一个杀手 |
[05:37] | Look at this, you beat cancer, | 癌症你都熬过来了 |
[05:38] | and then you went back to work at the carpet store? | 居然又回到那个地毯店上班 |
[05:41] | Boo! | 切 |
[05:41] | D-don’t dodge the issue, Rick! | 不要转换话题 Rick |
[05:43] | Selling a gun to a hit man is the same as pulling the trigger! | 卖武器给杀手和自己动手杀人有什么两样 |
[05:45] | It’s also the same as doing nothing. | 那和什么也不做也没什么两样 |
[05:47] | If Krombopulos Michael wants someone dead, | Krombopulos Michael想让谁死 |
[05:49] | there’s not a lot anyone can do to stop him. | 你以为谁能阻止他吗 |
[05:51] | That’s why he does it for a living. | 他就是干这一行的 |
[05:52] | Now excuse me. It’s time to thrash your “Roy” Score. | 不好意思 现在我要碾压你的”Roy”得分了 |
[05:55] | You know, you could stop this killing from happening, Rick! | 你本来可以不让这种杀人的事情发生的 Rick |
[05:57] | You know, you did a bad thing selling that gun, | 你就不该卖那把枪 |
[05:59] | but you could undo it if you wanted. | 只要你愿意 这事是可以挽回的 |
[06:01] | Uh-huh, yeah, that’s the difference between you and me, Morty. | 嗯哼 这就是我跟你不同的地方了 Morty |
[06:03] | I never go back to the carpet store. | 我是绝不会回地毯店去的 |
[06:05] | Holy shit! This guy’s taking Roy off the grid! | 天啦 这家伙要让Roy隐居山林 |
[06:08] | This guy doesn’t have a social security number for Roy! | 他的Roy连社保号都不要了 |
[06:17] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[06:18] | I think there was a misunderstanding. | 我想 这里是不是有点小误会 |
[06:19] | I’m an adult and would like to go home, please. | 我是个成年人 我想回家 |
[06:21] | Well, of course. Right through that tube. | 哦 当然可以 从那个管道出去就行 |
[06:25] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:28] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[06:29] | I know how to crawl in a tube. | 钻根管子而已 我会的好吧 |
[06:32] | Come on. | 真是 |
[06:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:34] | This is harder than it looks. | 这比看起来要难 |
[06:35] | Whoa! | 嗷 |
[06:38] | – Marco? – Polo! | – 马可 – 波罗(类似于瞎子摸鱼的游戏) |
[06:40] | Marco? | 马可 |
[06:42] | Come find me. | 来找我呀 |
[06:43] | Marco? | 马可 |
[06:44] | You guys are enjoying this? | 你们玩得很高兴吗 |
[06:45] | Don’t you feel a little patronized? | 就不觉得有点被当成小孩子在哄着 |
[06:47] | How so? | 怎么会呢 |
[06:48] | – Jerry – Beth. – Jerry! – Beth. | |
[06:49] | Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[06:51] | I love you, Jerry. | Jerry 我爱你 |
[06:53] | Aw, Beth. | 哦 Beth |
[06:55] | Who wants to come watch “Midnight run” | 谁想看”午夜狂奔” |
[06:58] | with director’s commentary on? | 带导演评论的 |
[07:01] | Yeah! Definitely. | 好啊 当然想看 |
[07:02] | First one there gets to adjust the picture setting! | 第一个来的可以调节画面设置哦 |
[07:05] | The factory tint setting is always too high! | 出厂设置里色调总是设得太高 |
[07:08] | – Out of my way. – The tint setting is always too high. | – 快让开 – 色调总是设得太高 |
[07:24] | Oh, boy. Here I go killing again. | 我又要去杀人啦 |
[08:00] | You have arrived at Krombopulos Michael. | 您已到达Krombopulos Michael所在地 |
[08:04] | Your destination is below. | 目标位于下方 |
[08:06] | We’re all out of off-white persian. | 波斯白地毯都卖完了 |
[08:09] | Oh, man! W-w-what have I done?! | 天哪 我都做了什么 |
[08:11] | – Drop the gun. – You don’t understand! | – 放下武器 – 不是你想的那样 |
[08:13] | This guy was gonna kill someone! | 这个人是来杀人的 |
[08:15] | I guess that makes two of us. | 那要杀人的就不止他一个了 |
[08:17] | Aah! | 啊 |
[08:19] | What are you doing, Morty? | 你在做什么 Morty |
[08:20] | This is a galactic federation outpost! | 这里是星系联邦的哨站 |
[08:22] | Look, I don’t have time to tell you my entire backstory, | 没空跟你把来龙去脉讲清楚了 |
[08:24] | but grandpa and government don’t get along. | 但你外公我跟政府合不来 |
[08:26] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[08:27] | – What? – Huh?! Whoa! | – 什么 – 啊 哦 |
[08:29] | Are you Krombopulos Michael’s target? | 你是Krombopulos Michael的目标吗 |
[08:31] | W-what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:33] | My kind has no use for names. | 我的种族用不上名字 |
[08:35] | I communicate through what you call “Jessica’s feet” | 我们交流的方式是你所谓”Jessica的脚” |
[08:38] | No, “Telepathy.” | 不 是”心灵感应” |
[08:40] | Oh, good job, Morty. | 真棒啊 Morty |
[08:41] | Y-you killed my best customer, | 你弄死了我最好的客户 |
[08:43] | but you saved a mind-reading fart. | 就救了一个会读心术的屁 |
[08:45] | I like this name fart. | 屁 这个名字我喜欢 |
[08:47] | Morty, would you kindly release me | Morty 你能好心拉一下 |
[08:49] | by pulling that lever to the left of my cell? | 监牢左边的控制杆 把我放出来吗 |
[08:51] | I am in great pain. | 我很痛苦 |
[08:53] | Morty, don’t do it. | Morty 不要 |
[08:55] | Morty Morty… | |
[08:58] | Morty, you idiot. | Morty 你个蠢蛋 |
[08:59] | Oh, crap. Let’s get you out of here! | 糟了 我们得赶紧带你走 |
[09:00] | We can’t get him out of here. He’s gaseous. | 我们带不走他的 他是气体 |
[09:02] | He’s not gonna make it through a portal, Morty. | 他过不了传送门 Morty |
[09:04] | Well, then, I guess we’re all getting in the car. | 那我们就只好都上车了 |
[09:06] | – Right, uh… – fart. | – 对吧 呃 – 叫我屁就好 |
[09:07] | No! Just j-just get in the car! | 不是 赶紧上车 |
[09:09] | Morty, come on. I want to go back to Blips and Chitz. | Morty 别这样 我想回闪电芯 |
[09:11] | I don’t want to deal with this. | 这事儿我不想应付 |
[09:12] | Rick, you’ve been clear on the fact | Rick 既然你态度这么明确 |
[09:14] | that you don’t want to help, so just go away. | 不想帮忙 那就走开 |
[09:15] | More are coming. | 更多人在赶来 |
[09:17] | Screw this. I’m out. | 管你的 我走了 |
[09:22] | Whoa! Come on, come on! | 哦 快点 快点 |
[09:25] | Get out of the vehicle made of garbage or we will open fire! | 滚出那个垃圾做的飞船 不然我们就开枪了 |
[09:30] | Open fire! | 开枪 |
[09:42] | Stupid-ass, fart-saving, carpet-store mother[bleep] | 蠢[哔]地毯店的救屁主 |
[09:45] | Move! | 挪开 |
[09:46] | Wait, did you with my seat settings? | 你[哔]的动了我调好的座位吗 |
[09:51] | More are coming. | 更多人要来了 |
[09:54] | Rick Rick! | |
[09:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[10:04] | Your geldon convertor is pretty dinged up. | 你的盖尔顿转换器坏得真厉害 |
[10:06] | That’s because my grandson drives like a male Obravadian. | 因为我孙子开飞船开得像个雄性的Obradian |
[10:09] | Yeah, I said it. Some stereotypes are based in fact. | 我就开地图炮了 有些所谓偏见纯属事实如此 |
[10:12] | Actually, it’s because of years of neglect. | 其实是因为常年失修 |
[10:14] | You really need to respect your gears, Rick. | 你真的需要尊重一下这些齿轮 Rick |
[10:17] | To you, they’re just wheels with teeth, | 对你而言 它们只是带齿的轮子 |
[10:18] | but in my culture, wars have been fought… | 然而在我们的文化里 是有战争 |
[10:20] | So I’ve heard. Just fix it. | 我听过了 你只管修好就是 |
[10:22] | I don’t think the Gromflamites can track us now, | 那些Gromflamite应该暂时找不到我们 |
[10:24] | but it looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. | 但我们应该得在这待一段时间 |
[10:27] | Or, you know, if you still have that gun K. Michael dropped, | 或者 如果你拿了K. Michael掉的那把枪 |
[10:29] | we could finish the job and go home. | 我们可以直接把他的活儿给干了 然后回家 |
[10:31] | You do understand I’m telepathic, right? | 你是知道我会读心术的吧 |
[10:33] | I’m being polite. | 我这是礼貌 |
[10:34] | Rick, we’re taking him back where he belongs. | Rick 我们得把他带回他归属的地方 |
[10:36] | Oh, yeah? Where’s that? | 是吗 那是哪里 |
[10:37] | Are you going on a quest to find he who smelt it? | 你是要去找出是谁放了这个屁吗 |
[10:39] | I came here accidentally through a wormhole | 我不小心通过一个虫洞来到这里 |
[10:41] | located in what you call “Get out of my head, fart. | 那个虫洞位于 你们所谓的”滚出我的脑袋 屁 |
[10:45] | I know you’re in here. La-la-la-la “ | 我知道你在读心 啦啦啦啦” |
[10:47] | No, in what you call the Promethean Nebula. | 不 它位于你们所谓的 普罗米修斯星云 |
[10:50] | Oh, great. Just a hop, skip, and an 800-light-year jump. | 哦 真好 只要蹦一下跳一下 再蹿个800光年就到了 |
[10:53] | You know, you can leave anytime you want, Rick. | Rick 你想走的话 随时可以走 |
[10:55] | Whatever you want to do, you little punk-ass little bitch. | 不管你了 你这个小废逼 |
[10:58] | Thank you, Morty. | 谢谢你 Morty |
[10:59] | You are not like other carbon-based life-forms. | 你和其他的碳基生命不一样 |
[11:01] | You put the value of all life above your own. | 你把其他的生命看的比自己重要 |
[11:04] | It’s how things should be. | 就应该是这样 |
[11:05] | It’s how they could be. | 就可以是这样 |
[11:06] | I could not agree more. | 我完全赞同 |
[11:09] | *The worlds can be one together* | *四海一家* |
[11:11] | *Cosmos without hatred* | *宇宙和谐* |
[11:14] | *Stars like diamonds in your eyes* | *你眼中星光亮如宝石* |
[11:22] | *The ground can be space space space space space* | *大地即是太空* |
[11:27] | *with feet marching towards a peaceful sky* | *双足迈向平静的天穹* |
[11:34] | *All the moon men want things their way* | *所有的月中人都想事事如他所愿* |
[11:40] | *But we make sure they see the sun* | *但我们一定要让他们看到太阳* |
[11:46] | *Goodbye, moon men* | *再见吧 月中人* |
[11:52] | *You say goodbye, moon men* | *说再见吧 月中人* |
[11:58] | *Goodbye* | *再见* |
[12:00] | Shut the [bleep] up about moon men! | 别再唱[哔]月球人了 |
[12:02] | This isn’t a musical number. | 又不是在表演音乐剧 |
[12:03] | This is a [bleep] operation. | 我们现在要[哔] |
[12:05] | We got to be cool and [bleep] lay low. | 冷静 行事低调 |
[12:10] | Duck, duck, birdie? | 鸭子 鸭子 小鸟(球) |
[12:10] | duck duck goose是儿童游戏 birdie双关小鸟和高尔夫中的小鸟球 | |
[12:13] | That’s very funny! | 太逗了 |
[12:15] | Here comes another funny. | 还有更逗的呢 |
[12:20] | Oh, this place is great. | 噢 这地方太赞了 |
[12:21] | I almost wish I could stay longer than one day. | 我都快希望能多待两天了 |
[12:24] | You just might. | 有可能哦 |
[12:25] | W-what do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[12:27] | These are the Jerrys whose Ricks and Mortys never came back. | 这些是Rick和Morty再也没回来接走的Jerry |
[12:35] | They live here now. | 他们长住在这儿了 |
[12:50] | No gear-turnings as of yet in the curious case | 关于身份不明的人状人逃犯的离奇案件 |
[12:52] | Of these unidentified humanoid fugitives, | 至今仍未有进展 |
[12:54] | Reportedly at large somewhere within the gear system. | 据报道 逃犯仍在逃于齿轮系统某处 |
[12:57] | Son of a… | 他妈的 |
[12:58] | Why were the Gromflamites holding you prisoner? | 为什么那些Gromfalmite要囚禁你 |
[13:00] | What the [bleep] is so valuable about you? | 你[哔]为什么这么重要 |
[13:02] | I am no more valuable than life itself. | 我并不比生命更珍贵 |
[13:04] | However, I am able to alter the composition of atoms, | 不过 我能够改变原子的构成 |
[13:08] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[13:10] | That was oxygen. | 这原本是氧原子 |
[13:12] | I added 71 protons to it. | 我给它加了71个质子 |
[13:14] | Terrific. The fart that pooped gold. | 不得了啊 这屁能拉金 |
[13:17] | No wonder every cop in the system is looking for us. | 怪不得系统里的每个条子都在找我们 |
[13:19] | Any species that gets ahold of this thing | 任何物种只要控制了这一股屁 |
[13:21] | Is gonna use it to take over the galaxy. | 就可以利用它来统治银河系了 |
[13:23] | You know how inconvenient that’s gonna be to my work? | 你知道这样会给我的工作带来多大的不方便吗 |
[13:28] | Somebody dropped the dime on us. | 有人把我们卖了 |
[13:30] | Gearhead! | 机头 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry, Rick. | 抱歉 Rick |
[13:32] | The reward on your head is too high. | 抓住你的赏金太高了 |
[13:34] | And like you always say, | 就像你经常说的 |
[13:36] | You got to look out for number one. | 人不为己 天诛地灭 |
[13:38] | Number one is me, asshole! | 该诛的是不为老子做事的人 |
[13:40] | You’re supposed to be my friend! | 我们该是一伙儿的 |
[13:41] | Friend?! Do you even know my real name? | 一伙儿的 那你知道我的真名吗 |
[13:44] | It’s Revolio Clockberg Junior. | 是小Revolio Clockberg |
[13:47] | I belong to an entire species of gear people. | 我是齿轮人中的一员 |
[13:49] | Calling me “Gearhead” | 叫我”机头” |
[13:51] | Is like calling a chinese person “Asia face.” | 就等于管一个中国人叫”黄脸佬” |
[13:54] | No! Not twigs! | 别 别扔树枝 |
[13:59] | Two things I want to make clear to everybody in this room | 有两点 你们全都给我搞清楚 |
[14:02] | Never betray me, and it’s time to go. | 一 永远也别背叛我 二 该走了 |
[14:09] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[14:11] | Oh, my god. Are those… | 噢天 那不会是 |
[14:35] | Hey, Morty, remember when you said | 嘿 Morty 记得你说过 |
[14:36] | Selling a gun was as bad as pulling the trigger? | 卖枪和亲自扣扳机没两样吗 |
[14:38] | How do you feel about all these people | 因为你做的选择 |
[14:39] | That are getting killed today because of your choices? | 现在死了这么多人 你有何感想啊 |
[14:41] | I did the right thing, Rick! | 我没做错 Rick |
[14:43] | – Tell that to Gearhead’s Gearsticles. – You did that! | – 这话你和机头的机蛋说去吧 – 明明是你下的手 |
[14:45] | Wrong! I’d be playing “Roy” right now. | 呵呵 这个时候我本来该在玩”Roy” |
[14:48] | At a certain point, my hands are tied, Morty. | Morty 事情发展到这一步 我也别无他法 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe Rick did this. | 难以置信Rick能干出这种事 |
[14:54] | – This is the eighth to the last straw. – Ante up. | – 这是第八根压死骆驼的最后稻草了 – 我预下 |
[14:57] | You know what? Screw it! | 去他的 |
[14:59] | I have a better gamble for you guys. | 咱们赌点更大的吧 |
[15:00] | I say we escape. | 咱越狱 |
[15:03] | If you want to leave, you can just go out the front door. | 你要是想走 可以从前门出去 |
[15:06] | You think we’re kept here against our will? | 你以为我们留在这儿是被逼的吗 |
[15:08] | That would be illegal. | 那样是违法的 |
[15:10] | But if you can leave, then why are you still here? | 但如果你们可以走的话 你们还留在这儿干嘛 |
[15:13] | Same reason as you. | 和你一样 |
[15:15] | We’re Jerrys. | 因为我们是Jerry |
[15:19] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[15:20] | Okay, then. That was always allowed. | 好的呀 随时都可以走哟 |
[15:29] | Morty, take the wheel! | Morty 你来开 |
[15:31] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[15:33] | Geez! Damn it, Morty! | 天啊 搞什么鬼啊 Morty |
[15:34] | Who taught you to fly this thing? | 谁教会你开这玩意儿的 |
[15:35] | I’m kidding. I know that’s on me. | 开玩笑的 知道是我教的 |
[15:37] | Um, Rick! | 嗯 Rick |
[15:39] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:40] | Well, I guess this is it. | 这下看来是完蛋了 |
[15:41] | Morty, crack the window. | Morty 开窗 |
[15:49] | I wonder why Greg is always so critical of my girlfriend. | 我想知道为什么Greg整天挑我女朋友的刺儿 |
[15:52] | Well, he’d probably like to have me to himself. | 嗯 他可能就是吃醋了 想一个人占着我 |
[15:55] | That’s how friends are. | 朋友之间都是这样的啦 |
[15:57] | Or does he want her to himself? | 还是他想占着她呢 |
[16:00] | *The worlds can be one together* | *世界可以融为一体* |
[16:03] | *Cosmos without hatred* | *宇宙本无仇恨* |
[16:06] | *Stars like diamonds in your eyes* | *星星如你双眸中钻石般闪烁* |
[16:09] | My life is a [bleep] joke! | 我的人生就[哔]是个笑话 |
[16:12] | *Goodbye, moon men* | *再见 月中人* |
[16:17] | *You say goodbye, moon men* | *说再见吧 月中人* |
[16:24] | *Goodbye, moon men* | *再见 月中人* |
[16:34] | All right. Let’s preceed. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[16:36] | Damn. | 靠 |
[16:37] | Can’t blame that on the dog. | 真是怪不到别人头上了 |
[16:39] | Talk about silent but deadly. | 要说没动静又杀得多 |
[16:41] | I-I’ve seen some nerve gas, | 我是见识过某些神经毒气 |
[16:42] | But that this gas got nerve! | 但是这团气才是够神够精啊 |
[16:45] | You know what I’m saying? | 懂我在说啥吧 |
[16:46] | – Are you done? – I’ll let you know, Morty. | – 说够了没 – Morty 说够了我会吱一声的 |
[16:47] | Gone with the wind! Am I right?! | 死人天上”屁-嗷”啊 |
[16:49] | If you don’t like that one, Morty, | Morty 不喜欢这梗啊 |
[16:50] | An alt on that could be, like, if I said “Gasablanca”! | 那这个怎么样 “开杀布兰卡” |
[16:54] | All right, I’m done. | 好了 不玩了 |
[16:55] | Let’s get to the Promethean Nebula, | 我们去普罗米修斯星云吧 |
[16:57] | So my grandson can finish saving a life! | 我孙子拯救生命之旅就能结束啦 |
[17:10] | Um, earth, please? | 麻烦来一张去地球的票 |
[17:14] | Is this? Do I pay? | 就这个 我要给钱吗 |
[17:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, sorry! | 噢 不好意思 不好意思 |
[17:31] | Oh, uh, hey. What? | 噢 嘿 什么 |
[17:33] | Uh, what do you want? | 啊 你想干嘛 |
[18:01] | Hey. Are you the one that left? | 嘿 你不是走了吗 |
[18:05] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[18:06] | It’s a it’s a hassle out there. | 外面的世界太乱了 |
[18:09] | Right? And who needs that? | 对吧 谁要出去啊 |
[18:11] | Right? Right? | 对吧 对吧 |
[18:12] | – Not me. – Who needs that? | – 我不要出去 – 谁要啊 |
[18:13] | Ho, ho! Not us. | 反正不是我们 |
[18:15] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:17] | Oh, excuse me. Paul Fleischman. | 噢 不好意思 Paul Fleischman |
[18:19] | Infinite timelines. | 无限的时间线 |
[18:20] | In some of them, Beth remarries. | 在某些时间线里 Beth再婚了 |
[18:22] | – Geez. – Don’t worry. | – 天啊 – 不要担心 |
[18:23] | I treat Beth very well, | 我对Beth非常好哦 |
[18:25] | And I do not overstep my bounds with Morty. | 我和Morty的关系保持得很有分寸 |
[18:27] | Every kid needs a dad, but there’s no replacing you. | 每个孩子都需要父亲 但你是无法替代的 |
[18:30] | Hey, you want to give us a hand with this? | 嘿 你想来帮一下忙吗 |
[18:31] | We’re trying to figure out how to get the sound | 我们想听音箱 而不是让声音 |
[18:33] | Coming through the stereo instead of the tv. | 直接从电视出来 |
[18:35] | I-I-it’s very difficult. | 很难搞哎 |
[18:36] | Oh! Uh, well, is there an aux input? | 噢 有辅助输入端吗 |
[18:38] | We tried that, but there’s two different colors. | 我们试过了 但是有两种不同颜色的接口 |
[18:40] | But there’s two different colors. | 但是有两种不同的颜色 |
[18:47] | The wormhole is 70 of what you call “Meters” | 虫洞距离你所谓”这里”的 |
[18:51] | What you call “North” Of what you call “Here.” | 所谓”南边” 还有70 所谓的 “米” |
[18:53] | Fine. Morty, take your fart to his hole and say your goodbyes. | 好吧 Morty 把你的屁塞回那个洞 道个别吧 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna find some fuel and take a big, fat Morty. | 我去加点油 顺便拉一大坨Morty |
[18:59] | That’s my new word for shit because of today’s events. | 今天这些事以后 “Morty”现在是我对便便的新说法 |
[19:08] | Here it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[19:09] | This should take me back to my kind. | 这能让我回到我的族类身边 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna miss you, um, fart. | 屁 我会想你的 |
[19:14] | I’m really sorry your name became fart. | 我很抱歉你的名字成了”屁” |
[19:16] | – I will be back soon, Morty. – Really? | – Morty 我很快会回来了 – 真的吗 |
[19:19] | After I return to the others with this location, | 等我回到我的同类身边之后 |
[19:22] | We will be back for your cleansing. | 我们会回来净化你们的 |
[19:23] | Um, cleansing? | 嗯 净化 |
[19:25] | Carbon-based life is a threat to all higher life. | 碳基生物对所有高等生物来说都是威胁 |
[19:28] | To us, you are what you would call a disease. | 你对于我们来说 就好比你们所谓的疾病 |
[19:31] | Wherever we discover you, we cure it. | 无论我们在哪里发现你们 我们都会将其治愈 |
[19:33] | You said yourself that life must be protected, | 你自己也说过 生命必须得到保护 |
[19:35] | Even though sacrifice. | 即使是以牺牲为代价 |
[19:37] | You haven’t changed your mind about that. | 你还没有改变你的想法 |
[19:39] | I can sense your thoughts. | 我能感觉到 |
[19:42] | Morty Morty? | |
[19:44] | Um, before you go, could you sing a | 嗯 在你离开之前 你可以 |
[19:48] | C-could you sing for me again? | 你可以再为我唱一次歌吗 |
[19:50] | Yes, morty. | Morty 当然可以 |
[19:51] | *Cosmos without hatred* | *宇宙本无仇恨* |
[19:54] | *Diamond stars with cosmic light* | *钻石星辰闪耀着宇宙光泽* |
[19:57] | *Quasars shine through endless night* | *类星体在这永夜中闪耀* |
[20:02] | *And everything is one in the beauty* | *在绮丽壮美中万物归一* |
[20:09] | *And now we say goodbye* | *现在我们该告别了 |
[20:12] | Aah! | 啊 |
[20:13] | Morty, why? Why? | Morty 为什么 为什么要这样做 |
[20:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:27] | So, did you guys make out a little bit? | 你们两个是不是缠绵不休 难舍难分呵 |
[20:28] | Is he gonna send you a postcard? | 他要寄明信片给你吗 |
[20:30] | Man, that guy hit the lottery when he crossed paths with you. | 那家伙碰上你简直像中了彩票呀 |
[20:34] | Morty, I know I picked on your core beliefs | Morty 虽然我今天一直嫌弃 |
[20:36] | And decisions making a lot today, | 你的原则和你的各种决策 |
[20:37] | But I am glad that you insisted | 但是我很高兴你坚持 |
[20:39] | On getting that fart home. | 把那屁送回了家 |
[20:40] | You know, at least all the death and destruction | 至少所有这些死伤和破坏 |
[20:42] | Wasn’t for nothing, you know? | 没有白费 对吧 |
[20:44] | You miss your fart friend, huh? | 你开始想念你的屁友了吗 哈 |
[20:46] | Well, I got a little surprise for you, buddy. | 我为你准备了一份惊喜哟 |
[20:48] | While you were gone, I found a new wormhole | 你走之后 我找到了一个新的虫洞 |
[20:50] | With millions of beings just like him on the other side, | 洞的另一边有成千上万这样的气体 |
[20:52] | And they’re all coming to visit. | 他们都准备要来拜访了 |
[20:53] | What?! Rick, no! You can’t! | 什么 Rick 不要 不要这样 |
[20:54] | Too late, Morty. The hole’s opening. | 太迟了 Morty 那个洞已经开了 |
[20:55] | No, Rick! You don’t understand. | 不是啊 Rick 你不明白 |
[20:58] | There’s- there’s a lot more where that came from, too. | 里面还有更多哦 |
[21:05] | Hey, hey, bro, | 嘿 嘿 兄弟 |
[21:06] | how many people was your Morty responsible for killing today? | 你的Morty今天害死了多少人啊 |
[21:09] | None. We chilled at Blips and Chitz all day. | 一个都没有 我们今天一整天都在闪电芯玩得很开心 |
[21:11] | Ain’t that right, homey? | 是吧 兄弟 |
[21:12] | Darn right, bro! “Roy” Rules! | 对啊 哥们 “Roy”万岁 |
[21:16] | Must be nice. | 肯定很好玩 |
[21:17] | Hey, Morty, there’s our Jerry. | 嘿 Morty 我们的Jerry在那边 |
[21:19] | Mm! I missed you. Hey, Rick. | 我好想你 嘿 Rick |
[21:22] | Glad you’re safe, Jerry. | 好高兴看到你平安无事 Jerry |
[21:23] | – What do you say we go home? – I’d like that. | – 回家怎么样 – 好极了 |
[21:26] | Hey, wait. Uh, do you have 5126? | 嘿 等一下 你们的是5126吗 |
[21:28] | Uh, I’m not sure. Morty. | 不确定哎 Morty |
[21:30] | Uh, that’s a Blips and Chitz ticket. | 那是一张闪电芯的票 |
[21:32] | – What?! – Way to go, Morty. | – 什么 – 瞧瞧你 Morty |
[21:34] | Eh, whatever. | 算了 随便吧 |
[21:35] | – Uh, w-wait. What? – Uh, w-wait. What? | – 等一下 什么 – 等一下 什么 |
[21:37] | – Come on, Jerry. All right. – Come on, jerry. | – 走吧 Jerry – 走吧 Jerry |
[22:10] | Are you tire of the same daily droll? | 无聊的生活 你厌倦了吗 |
[22:13] | Well, get on over to Blips and Chitz! | 来闪电芯狂欢吧 |
[22:15] | We got, uh, one game. | 这儿有一游戏 |
[22:17] | We got a whole bunch of games here. | 这里有一大堆游戏 |
[22:19] | You can, we got Chabos and Flobos, | 吃的有有恰宝 还有弗宝 |
[22:21] | And you can shoot things! | 你可以射击 |
[22:22] | Get over here! Play the games! | 来我们这儿玩游戏吧 |
[22:24] | Uh, use your flerbos to get tickets! | 用你的F币来换票 |
[22:26] | “Roy 2” Just got here. | “Roy 2″来啦 |
[22:29] | Get over here at Jitz and Chitz! | 来精芯玩个痛快吧 |
[22:31] | It’s the coolest place in the world. | 这是世界上最酷的地方 |
[22:34] | Uh, I get to be in the commercial! | 我上广告啦 |