时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Love* | *爱* |
[00:02] | *Connection* | *心相连* |
[00:04] | *Experience* | *共经历* |
[00:07] | Yeah, Morty. | 赞 Morty |
[00:08] | *Come together* | *一起来* |
[00:11] | With love, connection, and experience | *爱 心相连 共经历* |
[00:14] | – It’s my favorite song. – Oh, yeah. | – 这首歌最喜欢了 – 棒 |
[00:17] | Oh, yeah, distress beacon! | 失事信标 |
[00:19] | Yeah, baby! | 太好啦 |
[00:20] | You’re excited about that? | 你这么兴奋干什么 |
[00:22] | The first rule of space travel, kids, | 遨游宇宙的第一法则 |
[00:23] | Is always check out distress beacons. | 务必去看看失事信标 |
[00:25] | 9 out of 10 times, it’s a ship full of dead aliens | 十次有九次都是一船翘辫子的外星人 |
[00:27] | And a bunch of free shit! | 外加一堆东西免费拿 |
[00:30] | 1 out of 10 times, it’s a deadly trap, | 十次能有一次是个要命的陷阱 |
[00:31] | But I’m ready to roll those dice. | 赌一把啦 |
[00:41] | Seems like something terrible happened here. | 感觉发生了很恐怖的事情啊 |
[00:43] | Yep. Cha-ching. | 赚定啦 |
[00:45] | Oh, yeah, if you find a room full of eggs, | 如果发现一全是蛋的房间 |
[00:47] | Don’t shy away from it. | 别急着跑 |
[00:48] | Give one of them a shake. | 拿一个摇一摇 |
[00:49] | Those facehuggers are worth more than this ship. | 抱脸虫比这艘船还值钱 |
[00:51] | – Uh, what’s that? – This’ll make the cops write it up | – 这是干嘛 – 这样警察就会 |
[00:53] | As a looting by the Korblocks. | 当成Korblock人抢劫了这船 |
[00:55] | – That’s horrible. – I hear you, man. Cops are racist. | – 这太过分了吧 – 对嘛 警察的种族主义偏见就是深 |
[00:59] | Oh, hey. You’re alive. Thank god. | 嗨 你们活着呀 感谢天感谢地 |
[01:01] | Can you help us? | 能帮帮我们吗 |
[01:02] | Our planet was taken over by some kind of…entity. | 我们的星球被占领了 被某种 实体 |
[01:06] | It absorbed the minds of our people. | 它吸收掉了我们族人的心智 |
[01:07] | We didn’t notice until it was too late. | 等我们发现已经太晚了 |
[01:09] | The people it takes over, | 被它占据的人 |
[01:10] | They they look like your friends, | 看上去和你的朋友 |
[01:12] | Your family, your leaders, | 家人 上司 没有什么两样 |
[01:13] | But they’re not themselves anymore. | 但是他们已经不再是他们自己了 |
[01:16] | They’re part of…it. | 他们成了它的一部分 |
[01:19] | Then how do you know it didn’t get on the ship with you? | 你们怎么知道它没跟上船 |
[01:21] | Those two dingdongs seem pretty calm about the whole thing. | 这俩傻子看着很淡定啊 |
[01:25] | Hey, no! No, wait! Stop! | 不要啊 住手 |
[01:28] | Called it. | 我就说 |
[01:32] | Hello, Rick. | 你好啊 Rick |
[01:33] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[01:35] | Unity? | 联合体 |
[01:36] | – Rick? – Grandpa? | – Rick – 外公 |
[01:36] | Oh, boy. Uh… | 哎呀 |
[01:37] | These are my grandkids, Summer and Morty. | Morty和Summer是我的外孙和外孙女 |
[01:39] | Summer, Morty, this is, uh, unity. | Summer Morty 这位是联合体 |
[01:42] | We sort of used to, uh…date. | 我们以前谈过一段时间恋爱 |
[02:08] | Quite an operation you got going here, une. | 小联 你这儿搞得挺好的呀 |
[02:10] | You’re a whole planet now, huh? | 你现在是一整个星球咯 |
[02:11] | After we broke up, | 我们分手以后 |
[02:13] | I spent some time wandering through space. | 我在宇宙中漫游了一段时间 |
[02:15] | Then I found this world | 然后我发现了这里 |
[02:16] | where I was better able to focus on my passion for unification. | 在这儿我能更好地专注于同一化的伟业 |
[02:19] | – You mean stealing people’s bodies? – Summer, rude. | – 就是偷别人的身体吗 – 太没礼貌了 Summer |
[02:22] | Why don’t you two kids go run off and play with unity | 你们俩孩子和联合体一边玩儿去 |
[02:25] | While unity and I do some catching up. | 我和联合体叙叙旧 |
[02:27] | No, wait, Rick, | 等下 Rick |
[02:28] | Aren’t these people gonna barf into our mouths and absorb us? | 这些人不会吐我们一嘴把我们吸收掉吗 |
[02:30] | You’re guests here on my planet. | 你们在这里是客人 |
[02:32] | You’re free to be yourselves. | 可以做自己 |
[02:33] | I’ve never been any good at disappointing Rick. | 我从来都不太能让Rick失望 |
[02:36] | Well, now I’m going to barf. | 你再说我要吐了 |
[02:37] | Come on, Morty. | 走吧 Morty |
[02:42] | Jerry, what are you… what are you doing in here? | Jerry 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[02:45] | I’m trying to find our weed whacker, | 找除草机 |
[02:47] | ’cause our weeds are wack, yo. | 因为咱的大麻(草)老挫(音同割草)了 |
[02:50] | – But you can’t go in the garage when rick’s not here. – I “Can’t”? | – Rick不在 你不能进车库里来 – 不能 |
[02:53] | – Well, he doesn’t like it. – What’s he gonna do? | – 他会不高兴的 – 他能怎么样 |
[02:55] | Crash rent-free at his other family’s house? | 跑去别的亲戚家白吃白住 |
[02:57] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[02:58] | Your dad gets to walk all over us | 你爹这么骑我们头上 |
[03:01] | Because of your abandonment issues. | 还不是因为你怕他又一走了之 |
[03:03] | He’s playing you, shorty. | 妹儿咧 他这是牵着你的鼻子走 |
[03:04] | Oh, stop affecting that stupid hip-hop dialect. | 好好说话 别嘻哈了 |
[03:06] | Stop shifting the cross hairs to my ironic urban patois | 你把话题转移到我说话的方式上 |
[03:09] | Just because your relationship with your father | 还不是因为你和你爹的关系 |
[03:11] | Is to’ up from the flo’ up. | 简直是稀了个巴的烂 |
[03:16] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. Let’s just leave. | 别管了 我们走吧 |
[03:21] | That is a hatch. | 这儿有个暗门 |
[03:22] | Your father put a hatch in my garage. | 你爸在我的车库里装了暗门 |
[03:24] | You don’t know it was him. | 又不一定是他干的 |
[03:26] | Anyway, we’re not supposed to be in here. | 真的 我们不该进来的 |
[03:28] | Obviously, neither is whatever’s gurgling down there. | 在下面叫唤的那玩意儿也不该 |
[03:35] | “World peace achieved.” Nice. | “已实现世界和平” 棒 |
[03:37] | Little weird to publish a paper about it | 不过你自己还要就此发报纸 |
[03:39] | For yourself, but hey. | 就有点奇怪了 |
[03:40] | So, what’s next? | 然后呢 |
[03:41] | After I become a type-one civilization, | 等我成为一型文明以后 |
[03:44] | This world will be invited into the galactic federation. | 这颗星球会受邀进入星系联邦 |
[03:47] | Oh, goody. | 哦哟 |
[03:48] | From there, I’ll have access to | 我就有机会 |
[03:49] | Countless planets and species. | 接触无数的星球与种族 |
[03:51] | One by one, I will unify them, | 一个接一个 我会将他们同化 |
[03:53] | I will become the universe, | 我将会成为宇宙 |
[03:54] | And I will be what the single-minded | 成为独立心智们口中 |
[03:56] | Once called a god. | 所谓的神 |
[03:58] | I like that. | 挺好的 |
[03:59] | Oh, that’s pretty sexy. | 挺性感 |
[04:00] | Hey, listen, where can we get a drink around here? | 这儿哪儿有酒喝 |
[04:02] | Recreational substances were phased out here. | 这类消遣品在这儿已经不需要了 |
[04:05] | There’s no need for escape from the self | 没有必要自我逃避 |
[04:07] | When your world is one. | 世界已经融为一体 |
[04:08] | Unity, unity, who am I talking to? | 联合体呀联合体 我这是和谁在说话呢 |
[04:10] | I watched you assimilate a whole police station | 我可是看着你同化了整个警察局 |
[04:12] | Just to get your hands on the evidence locker. | 就是为了取走证物柜里的东西呢 |
[04:14] | Rick, when we met, I was a young hive mind | Rick 我们相遇的时候 我还是一个年轻的群集心智 |
[04:17] | With the population of a small town. | 只有一个小镇的人口 |
[04:19] | People change… | 人是会变的 |
[04:20] | Especially when I change them. | 尤其是我改变他们的时候 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[04:23] | But I’ve grown. | 但我成长了 |
[04:25] | Hey, listen, I’ve grown, too. | 我也成长了啊 |
[04:27] | I have! | 真的 |
[04:28] | See, I’ve I’ve reconnected with my family, right? | 我这不是和我的家人重聚了吗 |
[04:30] | Hm. Why’s that, I wonder? | 呵 是为了什么呢 |
[04:32] | Maybe it’s part of getting old. | 可能人变老了就是这样吧 |
[04:34] | Maybe I just missed being with a collective. | 可能我只是怀念和一个群体在一起的日子 |
[04:39] | Yes, Rick. Yes. | 嗯 Rick |
[04:41] | Oh, yeah. Yes. Yes. | 嗯 嗯 |
[04:43] | Wait, wait. Stop. Hold it. | 停 等下 |
[04:44] | Not like this. | 光这样不行 |
[04:46] | We need a hang glider | 来一悬挂式滑翔机 |
[04:47] | And a crotchless uncle sam costume, | 一套开档的山姆大叔衣服 |
[04:48] | And I want the entire field of your largest stadium | 然后你这儿最大的体育场 |
[04:50] | Covered end to end with naked redheads, | 场地上塞满裸体的红发美女 |
[04:52] | And I want the stands packed | 看台上面再挤满 |
[04:53] | With every man that remotely resembles my father. | 所有远看着像我爸爸的人 |
[05:02] | Man, look at them go. So coordinated. | 看看他们 太协调了 |
[05:05] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[05:06] | They’re making you into a mount rushmore. | 他们给你雕了一个总统山 |
[05:08] | They made burgers! | 还有汉堡吃 |
[05:09] | Morty, open your eyes. | Morty你睁大眼看看 |
[05:11] | There is no “They.” | “他们”已经不在了 |
[05:12] | These poor people’s bodies are being used. | 这些可怜人的身体被利用了 |
[05:14] | They’re a planet of puppets. | 这一整个星球都是人偶罢了 |
[05:16] | I can hear you. | 你说什么我能听到的 |
[05:18] | Well, it seems like everybody here’s cool with it. | 但是我觉得这里的人都觉得没关系啊 |
[05:20] | Except for all those redheads. | 除了那些红发美女 |
[05:22] | They seem like they’re in a hurry to be somewhere else. | 看上去急着去什么地方呢 |
[05:24] | Balloon, Summer? | Summer要气球吗 |
[05:25] | Balloon, Morty? | Morty呢 |
[05:26] | No, we don’t want your dumb balloons, okay? | 我们才不要你的破气球 |
[05:28] | We’re bored. Take us back to Rick. | 我们现在很无聊 带我们去找Rick |
[05:30] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不太合适 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[05:35] | I want yooooooou! | 来吧宝贝儿 |
[05:37] | Go, son, go! | 儿呀 上啊 |
[05:39] | Go, son, go! Go, son, go! | 儿呀 上啊 |
[05:43] | Oh, real nice. Real nice. | 哎哟哟 真是不得了 |
[05:46] | How does a man do this without me noticing? | 我完全没发现 怎么做到的 |
[05:48] | Oh, you know my dad | 我爸嘛 你也知道 |
[05:49] | Once he puts his mind to something. | 他做事要是用点心 |
[05:50] | You’re spinning this to his credit? | 你还表扬他的成果 |
[05:54] | I’m going down there. | 我要下去 |
[05:55] | – Jerry – Beth, this is my house, | – Jerry – Beth 这是我家房子 |
[05:57] | Which makes this my garage, my secret hatch, | 所以这是我的车库 我的暗门 |
[05:59] | My hidden subterranean lair, and my faceless gargler. | 我的地下密室 以及我的无脸秘怪 |
[06:03] | Now, are you gonna keep hating this playa | 你现在是要继续怨我 |
[06:04] | Or are you gonna jack my steez? | 还是遂了窝的西 |
[06:06] | Okay, you’re just making stuff up now. | 你这已经是在胡编乱造瞎胡说了 |
[06:08] | Ugh. Oh, my god. | 我个天 |
[06:10] | Oh, my god. | 我个天 |
[06:13] | Oh, Rick. That was so bad. | Rick 今天这次真是棒呢 |
[06:16] | What’s this “Was” Stuff? | “今天这次”是什么意思 |
[06:17] | I just need to hydrate, | 我就是补充点水分 |
[06:18] | Then we’re doing that again. | 完了接着来 |
[06:21] | – Oh, damn. – Listen, if this is an invasion, | – 该死 – 如果是来侵略的 |
[06:23] | I got to sit this one out, | 我也做不了啥 |
[06:24] | But I’ll be back to have sex with the survivors. | 但是我会回来和幸存者做爱的 |
[06:26] | It’s a neighboring hive-mind species, | 是邻近的群集心智的种族 |
[06:28] | Beta seven. | 贝塔七 |
[06:29] | Our planets maintain a practical alliance | 我们星球之间保持着实用的联盟关系 |
[06:31] | For exchange of vital resources, | 交换关键资源 |
[06:33] | So be nice. | 友善点 |
[06:34] | Unity, | 联合体 |
[06:36] | Is it a bad time? | 我来得不是时候吗 |
[06:38] | Are all present life forms assimilated? | 当前的所有生命都被同化了吗 |
[06:42] | Beta seven, this is my single-minded friend | 贝塔七 这是我的独立心智朋友 Rick |
[06:45] | From earth, Rick. | 他来自地球 |
[06:46] | Rick Sanchez Rick Sanchez. | |
[06:49] | Unity has spoken of you. | Unity跟我提到过你 |
[06:50] | All bad, I hope. Ha ha! | 都是坏话吧 哈哈 |
[06:53] | Oh, jesus christ. | 天呐你这动静 |
[06:54] | Beta seven, if my allies are a problem for you, | 七号 如果你对我的盟友有意见 |
[06:57] | Perhaps our alliance is, as well. | 那我们的联盟也不能继续了 |
[06:59] | Our alliance is beneficial. | 我们的联盟是互利的 |
[07:01] | When beta seven expresses concern, | 贝塔七表示出的关心 |
[07:03] | It it’s only be-because | 只是因为 |
[07:04] | Oh, snap! Powdered neutronium? | 我的老天 这是零号元素的粉末 |
[07:07] | Amphetetron? | 安非他粒子 |
[07:08] | You know I can make with this stuff? | 有了这些东西 你知道我能做出什么吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, Rick, I I shouldn’t. | Rick 我不能这样 |
[07:12] | Come on. It’s not every day that I’m in town. | 别啊 我又不是每天都能来找你 |
[07:14] | It’s it’s for old time’s sake. | 想想我们曾经的美好时光 |
[07:16] | Uh…okay, what the hell. | 那 好吧 管他呢 |
[07:18] | We can purify the resin and make fractal dust. | 我们可以纯化树脂 做迷幻粉 |
[07:21] | Oh, I was thinking velocitinis, but | 我是想做光速马天尼的 |
[07:23] | Aw, old man Rick can’t party with a whole planet? | 怎么 Rick老了 不能和整个星球的人狂欢了吗 |
[07:30] | I can do whatever you do and more, baby. | 你们能做的 我都能做哟 还不止呢 |
[07:34] | You know, I think beta seven over there | 我觉得那个贝塔七 |
[07:36] | Is hoping your alliance can be more than practical. | 不只是想和保持”实用”的联盟关系而已 |
[07:39] | Stop. | 讨厌 |
[07:44] | Well, this explains the $6,000 electric bill. | 怪不得电费贵到离谱 |
[07:50] | Whoa! | 天呐 |
[07:53] | Well, nice. Real nice. | 行 真可以 |
[07:56] | Alien prisoners under the house. | 在我房子下面关外星人 |
[07:58] | Real nice. | 真行 |
[08:00] | Nice. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal | 真真的好 |
[08:02] | God damn it, stop. | 给老娘闭嘴 |
[08:04] | Wake up, people! You have to fight it! | 醒醒吧诸位 你们得反抗 |
[08:07] | You’re under the spell of an evil monster! | 你们被邪物施咒了 |
[08:09] | – I can hear you. – Yeah, so you keep saying. | – 你说什么我能听到的 – 这句话你就接着说吧 |
[08:13] | – Summer! – Wake up! | – Summer – 醒醒吧 |
[08:14] | You have to have some individuality left in there! | 你至少还残存着一点自我的意识吧 |
[08:18] | Why do you hate me, Summer? | Summer 你为什么不喜欢我 |
[08:19] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[08:21] | I’m talking to… Steven Phillips. | 我跟他说话的人是这位 Steven Phillips |
[08:23] | Steven, set yourself free. | Steven 重获自由吧 |
[08:26] | Summer, before I took over this planet, | Summer 在我占领这个星球之前 |
[08:28] | This man was a registered sex offender. | 这个人是登记在案的性侵犯者 |
[08:31] | Yeah? Well, so what? At least he was himself. | 那又怎么样 至少那是他自己 |
[08:34] | This woman was a drug addict on the verge of suicide. | 这女的原先是个几近自杀的瘾君子 |
[08:37] | Now she’s a marine biologist. | 现在她是海洋生物学家 |
[08:39] | Listen, Unity, I don’t think my sister’s trying to say | 听着 我觉得我姐姐的意思不是说 |
[08:41] | That life would be perfect without you. | 没有你干预的生命就是完美的 |
[08:42] | I think she’s just saying that life would be, | 她的意思是 这样的生命 |
[08:44] | You know, life. | 才是生命的样子 |
[08:45] | I have transformed life here into a paradise. | 生命在这里因为我的转化宛若天堂 |
[08:48] | Prostitutes are now scientists. | 站街女成了科学家 |
[08:50] | The homeless are now “Phisosophers.” | 流浪汉变”则学家” |
[08:52] | Oh. Oh. “Ph-phisosophers”? Nice. | “则学家”吗 真棒 |
[08:54] | – Philopol… phiphophopher… – Oh, my god. | – 则学 择靴 – 天呐 |
[08:56] | Where did you learn to talk, you grandpa-stealing slut? | 谁教会你说的话 你这骗走外公的婊子 |
[08:58] | I’m feeling… | 我感觉 |
[09:04] | Oh, man, let me help all of you guys up. | 天呐 我来扶你们 |
[09:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:12] | Do you know what I love about you, Rick? | 你知道我爱你哪一点吗 Rick |
[09:14] | You’re the only single mind I’ve met | 你是我遇到的唯一一个有长远眼光的 |
[09:16] | that really sees the big picture. | 独立心智生物 |
[09:18] | You got that right. | 你没看走眼 |
[09:19] | But, baby, listen | 宝贝 听着 |
[09:20] | Y-you’re talking about taking over planets and galaxies. | 你 你是要占领无数星球甚至星系的人 |
[09:23] | You got to got to just remember | 你一定 一定要记住 |
[09:24] | to let go sometimes, you know? | 有时候要放松随意 别老紧绷着 |
[09:26] | I can let go. Hey, look. | 我可以很随意啊 看我的 |
[09:28] | You see that town across the river? | 你看到河对岸那个小镇了吗 |
[09:29] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[09:30] | – Whoa! – Ha ha! Whoo! | – 天呐 – 哈哈 |
[09:33] | Whoa! That’s not what I meant! | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[09:36] | I evacuated. I evacuated the town. Look. | 我已经疏散了小镇上的人 你看 |
[09:40] | Hey! We’re right here. We’re fine. | 我们在这里 我们没事 |
[09:46] | Oh, that was awesome. | 太赞了 |
[09:50] | My my grandkids weren’t in that town, right? | 我的孙子孙女没在那个镇子吧 |
[09:52] | A-are my grandkids alive? | 他 他们还活着吧 |
[09:54] | M-my drink is empty. | 我 我的酒喝完了 |
[10:13] | – Unity, what’s happening? – Who’s Unity? | – 怎么回事啊联合体 – 联合体是谁 |
[10:16] | You kids have nice feet. Mind if I take a picture? | 你们两个的脚真好看 我能拍个照吗 |
[10:19] | Gross. No. | 真恶心 不要 |
[10:22] | I think you’re getting what you wanted, Summer. | 我觉得你的愿望要成真了 Summer |
[10:23] | Something’s happening to Unity. | 联合体好像出了什么问题 |
[10:26] | Do all of you remember who you are? | 你们还记得自己是谁吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, uh, my name is Ron Benson. | 记得 我叫Ron Benson |
[10:31] | I’m an electrical engineer, father of two, | 我是个电子工程师 有两个孩子 |
[10:34] | And, as you can see from my flat, concentric nipple rings, | 看见我的两个同心双圆平乳环 你就能知道 |
[10:38] | I’m a member of this planet’s top race! | 我是这个星球上最高贵的种族 |
[10:40] | Okay, that’s good. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Uh, don’t focus too much on the last part, but | 就是别再想你说的后半截 |
[10:45] | I’m Daryl Jefferson. I’m a landscaper. | 我叫Daryl Jefferson 是个地产商 |
[10:47] | And I’ll be damned if | 我死也不同意 |
[10:48] | That ripple-nipple bitch’s race is superior! | 那胸上穿洞的贱人是优等种族 |
[10:51] | The cone-nipple people will rule this world! | 锥子胸人才是世界的统治者 |
[10:53] | You shut your mouth, you dirty knife-nipple bastards. | 闭嘴吧 你这胸上长角的傻逼 |
[10:55] | What’d you say to me, | 你说我什么 |
[10:56] | You target-chest piece of shit. | 你这个奶头似靶心的废物 |
[10:59] | Race war! | 种族战争 |
[11:11] | Why are you fighting?! | 你们何必打架呢 |
[11:13] | Can’t you see you’re all the same? | 你们看不出大家都是一样的吗 |
[11:14] | Summer Oh, Summer. | |
[11:16] | First race war, huh? | 第一次见识种族战争吧你 |
[11:24] | Way to go, Summer. You started a race war. | Summer你真棒 挑起了种族战争 |
[11:26] | I didn’t start it! They’re the racists. | 不是我引起的 他们才是种族主义者 |
[11:28] | I… I merely empowered them | 我 我只是点燃了导火索 |
[11:30] | to follow their apparently misguided dreams. | 让他们追寻本来就扭曲的梦想 |
[11:32] | Okay, thanks for clarifying. | 多谢你有心说明 |
[11:33] | I’ll have a super-accurate headstone now. | 这下我的墓碑上就能写清楚了 |
[11:35] | Hey, wait what race are you guys? | 你们两个是什么种族 |
[11:37] | We’re neither. S-see? | 都不是 你看 |
[11:38] | Yeah, take my word for it. | 听我说 |
[11:40] | We just have regular nipples. | 我们就是普普通通的乳头 |
[11:41] | Hey, these two freaks have no race! | 这两个怪物没有种族 |
[11:50] | Oh, there’s no place like home. | 没有哪里比得上家 |
[11:51] | There’s no place like home. Remember, Summer? | 没有哪里比得上家 你还记得吗Summer |
[11:53] | – From Dorothy and the tiny people movie? – Yes, yes. | – 里边儿有桃乐西和小矮人的电影 – 我记得 |
[11:56] | – All the tiny people. – Dorothy, take us away. | – 都是小不点 – 桃乐西 带我们走吧 |
[12:05] | Hello, Summer. Hello, Morty. | Summer Morty 你们好啊 |
[12:07] | – It’s okay. You’re safe now. – Unity? | – 你们现在安全了 – 你是联合体吗 |
[12:10] | – Yes. – Oh, Unity, I am so sorry. | – 是的 – 实在抱歉 |
[12:13] | I didn’t know freedom meant people doing stuff that sucks. | 我不知道自由意味着人们会做这种蠢事 |
[12:16] | I was thinking more of | 我以为自由 |
[12:17] | A choose your own cellphone-carrier thing. | 就是能自己选自己手机的运营商 |
[12:19] | Oh, Summer, you did nothing wrong. | 你并没有做错什么 |
[12:21] | I’m having fun with your grandpa. | 我和你外公玩得有点过 |
[12:22] | Lost a little control. | 有点失控了 |
[12:24] | Probably shouldn’t be piloting a hovercopter, | 貌似现在不适合开着飞行器 |
[12:26] | Nor should I be running 200,000 pediatric hospitals | 管理着二十万所儿科医院 |
[12:29] | And 12 million deep fryers, | 还有一千两百万个油炸锅 |
[12:30] | But hey, it’s not like this planet | 但是这个星球的事情 |
[12:32] | Can take its business elsewhere. | 又不能撒手不管了 |
[12:33] | Um, should we maybe stop somewhere | 我们是不是该半路停一下 |
[12:36] | And get you a coffee? | 你先喝点咖啡缓缓神 |
[12:37] | Maybe splash a little water on your face, or… | 要不往你脸上浇点冷水什么的 或者 |
[12:39] | No, no, if I wanted to be sober, | 哦不不 如果我想要清醒的话 |
[12:41] | I wouldn’t have gotten drunk. | 我一开始就不会喝醉了 |
[12:48] | Oh, man. I cannot wait | 天呐 我等不及了 |
[12:49] | I cannot wait to hear Rick explain his way around this. | 我迫不及待想听听他怎么解释 |
[12:52] | He is gone. | 他必须走 |
[12:53] | Jerry, stop, please, okay? | Jerry 求你别这样好吗 |
[12:55] | We weren’t even supposed to be down here. | 我们都不应该来这里的 |
[12:56] | If we confront him about this | 我们只要找他当面对峙 |
[12:58] | Oh, my god! I love this. | 哎哟 我真喜欢你这样 |
[13:00] | I love that this is how far you will go for him. | 你这样百般为他辩解 |
[13:02] | You want to go upstairs and cut carrots | 你就想上楼切你的胡萝卜 |
[13:04] | And watch a lifetime original | 然后看你的肥皂剧 |
[13:06] | Above a [bleep] alien dungeon! | 就在这[哔]关了外星人的地牢上面 |
[13:08] | Your relationship with your father is psychotic. | 你和你爸的关系很病态 |
[13:11] | Oh, listen to you relish the idea | 你听听你这添油加醋的说 |
[13:13] | that my genius father is a bad person. | 说到底就是我的天才老爸是个坏人 |
[13:15] | Step out of your ego for a second | 先把你的好胜心放一边 |
[13:17] | And look at this thing it’s a monster. | 看看这东西 这是个怪物 |
[13:19] | He might have it chained up | 恐怕他把这怪物锁起来 |
[13:20] | So that it doesn’t eat the planet! | 是为了防止它把我们的星球吃掉吧 |
[13:21] | Right, because your father’s such an altruist? | 是啊 你爸就是这么为他人着想 |
[13:23] | I once saw him briefly forget the word for “Humans”. | 我有次看到他连”人类”这个词都忘了怎么说 |
[13:27] | He’s probably harvesting this creature’s organs. | 他说不定是为了收集这个生物的器官 |
[13:29] | He’s probably racing to cure its space aids. | 他说不定是要抢着先治愈这东西的太空艾滋病 |
[13:32] | – He’s going to eat it! – He’s protecting it! | – 他要吃了它 – 他在保护它 |
[13:34] | – Shut up! – Shut up! | – 闭嘴 – 闭嘴 |
[13:38] | Whoa! | 哎呦 |
[13:39] | Unity, this place is a mess. | 这地方简直一团糟 |
[13:41] | Oh, it’s cool. | 没关系 |
[13:42] | The part of me that’s the cleaning lady is coming on Friday. | 我作为保洁员的那一部分周五就会过来 |
[13:45] | Oh, my god. I have a meeting | 天呐 一个小时之后 |
[13:46] | At the galactic federation in an hour. | 我还要在银河联邦开会 |
[13:48] | Oh, I’ll never make it. | 我到不了了 |
[13:49] | Ah, I’ll push it to next week. | 那就推到下周吧 |
[13:50] | Unity, could you get Rick out here, please? | Unity 你能把Rick叫到这里吗 |
[13:52] | He’s unavailable. He’s… | 他有事脱不开身 他正在 |
[13:54] | Having sex with you. We get it. Gross. | 正在和你做爱 我们明白 真恶心 |
[13:56] | Get him out here now. | 现在就让他出来 |
[13:57] | I don’t think he wants to be | 我觉得他不会想来的 |
[13:58] | – Grandpa Rick! – Rick! Rick! | – 外公 – Rick |
[14:00] | I’m gonna tell mom and dad about the gagoo | 我要告诉爸妈 |
[14:02] | You have locked up under the garage! | 你在车库锁了个Gagoo |
[14:04] | What the hell is your problem? | 你们到底要闹哪样 |
[14:06] | Grandpa, we need to go home, now. | 我们要回家 立刻马上 |
[14:09] | Fine. Sheesh. | 天 随便你 |
[14:13] | See you. | 拜拜 |
[14:14] | Uh, Rick, I think we should all go. | Rick 我们一起走啊 |
[14:16] | Tend to your garden, kids. I’m kind of doing a thing here. | 玩你们自己的去 孩子们 我这儿忙着呢 |
[14:18] | Whoo! | 喔耶 |
[14:20] | Grandpa Rick, we’re not leaving without you. | 外公 你不走我们也不走 |
[14:23] | Oh, my god, you guys. I get it. | 我的天 孩子们 我懂了 |
[14:25] | You’re afraid the big, bad hive mind | 你们是怕强大的坏联合体 |
[14:27] | Is gonna steal your grandpa away. | 抢走你们的外公 |
[14:29] | Actually, no. I think Unity’s great | 才怪呢 我现在觉得联合体很伟大 |
[14:30] | And you’re a horrible influence on it. | 是你在带坏它 |
[14:32] | – What? – This isn’t healthy, Rick. | – 啥 – Rick 你们的关系很不健康 |
[14:34] | You know, you’re you’re really up to no good around here | 你知道吗 你给这儿带来的 |
[14:37] | a-at this place, you know? | 都是负面影响 不是吗 |
[14:39] | You and Unity are like | 你和联合体就像 |
[14:40] | Like leggings and mid-calf boots. | 紧身裤和中短靴 |
[14:42] | You think you’re great together, | 自以为很相配 |
[14:44] | But you’re just bringing out the worst in each other. | 但其实互暴其短 |
[14:46] | Oh, gee. Boy, Summer. Well put. | 天哪 Summer 挺会说的哈 |
[14:49] | Uh, why don’t we see what Unity thinks? | 不如我们看看联合体怎么想 |
[14:51] | Unity? | 联合体 |
[14:51] | I’m just taking a little break from stuff. | 我只是想寻点乐子 |
[14:54] | You know? I need to relax. | 你懂吗 我需要放松 |
[14:55] | Oh, hey, w-what’s this on the news, guys? | 哎呀 这是什么新闻 |
[14:58] | L-l-let me turn it up. | 把声音调大点 |
[14:59] | In the news today, | 今日新闻 |
[15:00] | This looks a lot worse than it is. | 实际情况没有看上去那么糟 |
[15:02] | We’re really just having a good time. | 只是寻寻乐子 无伤大雅 |
[15:04] | – Karen? – Thanks, Todd. | – Karen – 谢谢 Todd |
[15:05] | Up next, are you a concerned grandchild | 下则新闻 你到底是忧心的孙辈 |
[15:07] | Or just a buzzkill? | 还是扫兴鬼 |
[15:08] | We’ll tell you how you can know for sure. | 我们马上告诉你如何获得正确答案 |
[15:10] | I think you two are a little outnumbered. | 你们少数得服从多数了吧 |
[15:12] | Okay, well, what if you did it for me? | 好吧 那如果是为了我呢 |
[15:15] | What if you came with us as a favor to us | 依你孙子女的 一起回去 |
[15:17] | Because you love us? | 因为你爱我们 |
[15:18] | What? Dumb. Bye. | 啥咧 傻哭 拜拜 |
[15:20] | But Rick, Summer’s just | Rick Summer她只是 |
[15:22] | Summer’s just a hyper-emotional, needy little | 她只是个多愁善感的缺爱 |
[15:24] | What’s the word I’m looking for here? | 什么来着 |
[15:25] | Uh…human. | 呃 人类 |
[15:26] | It runs in the family. | 家族遗传没办法 |
[15:28] | I can tolerate it, but I can’t give a crap about it. | 我可以容忍但我懒得伺候 |
[15:30] | Take a hike. | 慢走不送 |
[15:32] | Take care of yourself, Unity. | 自求多福吧 联合体 |
[15:38] | I’m not looking for judgment, just a yes or no | 我不想听说教 请答是或否 |
[15:41] | Can you assimilate a giraffe? | 你能把长颈鹿同化吗 |
[15:42] | – You’re the worst! – No, you’re the worst! | – 你简直不可理喻 – 你才是 |
[15:44] | You don’t support this family! | 你根本不给我们的家庭一点支持 |
[15:46] | – You think supporting the family – All you care about is yourself! | – 你认为支持你 – 你脑子里只能想到自己 |
[15:47] | – Is about supporting you emotionally… – you’ve got two children… | – 就是支持这个家庭 – 我们两个孩子 |
[15:48] | – but you’re unsupportable. – being dragged across the cosmos | – 但谁能受得了你 – 被你的神经病老爹 |
[15:50] | because it’s never enough, | 你根本是个无底洞 |
[15:51] | – Jerry! – …by your dangerously ill father! | – Jerry – 拖到满宇宙去溜 |
[15:52] | And you force me to watch it | 还要我忍气吞声 |
[15:54] | happen because you’d rather lose them and lose me… | 就因为你太害怕失去他 |
[15:55] | And you don’t even know what it’s | 因为你根本不懂 |
[15:56] | – like to be afraid of losing anything – …than lose him! | – 害怕失去是什么感觉 – 宁愿失去我和孩子们 |
[15:58] | Because you cling and you cling. | 因为你只懂依赖 |
[15:59] | And why? Because you’re the child, Beth! | 为什么 因为幼稚的是你 Beth |
[16:00] | You, not me! You! | 不是我 是你 |
[16:05] | Oh, my god. Aah! | 我的天啊 |
[16:12] | Um, first of all, hello. | 初次见面 你们好 |
[16:14] | Uh, my name is blim blam the korblok. | 哟 我是Korblock人 叫Blim Blam |
[16:16] | Second of all, cards on the table, | 其次 我就直说了吧 |
[16:18] | I’m a murderer that eats babies, | 我是个爱吃婴儿的怪物 |
[16:20] | And I came to this planet to eat babies. | 我就是来地球吃婴儿的 |
[16:23] | However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease | 除此之外 我还携带一种传染性极强的疾病 |
[16:27] | That I suppose you could call “Space aids” As you put it. | 按你们的叫法算是 太空艾滋 |
[16:31] | And rick did chain me up | 而Rick把我锁在这里 |
[16:32] | So that he could attempt to cure it. | 的确是为了寻求治愈的疗法 |
[16:34] | At the same time, | 然而 |
[16:36] | Rick’s motivation to cure my disease | 他治疗我 |
[16:38] | Was not to save my life or anyone else’s, | 不是为了救我 或救任何人 |
[16:40] | But to patent and sell the cure for billions of blemflarcks. | 而是为了申请专利 大赚一笔 |
[16:43] | But you know the reason why | 但你们知道我为何 |
[16:45] | I ripped my chains out of the wall? | 要挣脱掉镣铐的吗 |
[16:47] | And do you know why i’m never coming back to this planet? | 你们知道为何我决定再不返回这个星球吗 |
[16:50] | Because the two of you are the [bleep] worst! | 因为你们俩简直[哔]不可理喻 |
[16:54] | You both hate yourselves and each other. | 你们厌恶对方 更厌恶自己 |
[16:56] | And the idea that it has anything to do with rick | 还把这一切怪到Rick身上 |
[16:59] | Is laughable. | 简直可笑 |
[17:00] | I’d laugh, but I’m biologically incapable. | 我都憋不住了 可惜我没笑这功能 |
[17:03] | That’s how alien I am. | 因为我他妈是个外星人 |
[17:04] | And even I’m sitting here listening to the two of you | 但外星人如我 听到你俩在那里逼逼叨 |
[17:07] | And being like, “What the [bleep]” | 都[哔]的受不了了 |
[17:10] | So good luck with your shitty marriage, | 好了 祝你们俩这烂婚百年好合 |
[17:12] | And tell rick I’m sorry he has to deal with either of you. | 请转告Rick 我很同情他摊上你们这种人 |
[17:15] | Blim blam out. | Blim Blam 闪人 |
[17:23] | You know what? I’m taking this. | 这玩意儿我要了 |
[17:28] | How do you.. what is this? | 怎么开不了 |
[17:34] | Uh, is there a slow setting? | 这是慢速模式吗 |
[17:37] | Best door ever. | 这门 太赞 |
[17:47] | Okay, okay. Now make them cry, but happy crying. | 我想看他们哭 但是要幸福的泪水 |
[17:50] | Now make them all make fun of the blonde one. | 让他们取笑金发的那个 |
[17:53] | Now make them all do it on the table. | 让他们到桌上去弄 |
[17:54] | I can’t believe you created a whole show for me. | 难以置信 你竟为我拍了一部电视剧 |
[17:56] | Now cancel it. | 现在砍了它 |
[17:58] | Okay, now put it back on. | 哈哈 续订 续订 |
[18:00] | All right, I’m bored. | 好吧 我玩腻了 |
[18:01] | Rick, is there a way for you | Rick 你要不联系一下 |
[18:03] | To call Summer and Morty? | Summer和Morty |
[18:04] | – I feel bad that they.. – Pbht. screw those guys. | – 我挺歉意的 他们 – 切 让他们玩蛋去 |
[18:08] | Ugh. I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[18:09] | Don’t waste your brain on those weirdos, Unity. | 别在小混蛋们身上浪费精力 联合体 |
[18:11] | They’re no different from any of | 他们和你占据的 |
[18:12] | the aimless chumps that you occupy. | 那些行尸走肉没多大区别 |
[18:14] | They just put you at the | 只是因为你强大 |
[18:15] | center of their lives because you’re powerful. | 他们才把你奉为世界的中心 |
[18:17] | And then because they put you there, | 但因为是他们把你捧上去的 |
[18:18] | They want you to be less powerful. | 他们又想限制你 |
[18:20] | Never gonna happen though, right? | 休想得逞 对吧 |
[18:21] | Never. | 对 |
[18:22] | Never. Back in a flash. | 休想得逞 待会儿见 |
[18:29] | Best weekend ever, Rick. | 有史以来最爽的周末 Rick |
[18:32] | I agree, Rick. Let’s see how long we can go. | 我同意 Rick 让我们再接再厉 |
[18:35] | Hey, Une. You got any more | 小联 你还有 |
[18:40] | Rick, forgive me for doing this in notes. | 原谅我 Rick 我只能留下字条 |
[18:43] | I’m not strong enough to do it in persons. | 我没有和你当面告别的勇气 |
[18:46] | I realize now that I’m attracted to you | 我现在懂了 你吸引我的地方 |
[18:48] | For the same reason I can’t be with you. | 正是我不能和你在一起的原因 |
[18:50] | You can’t change. | 你无法改变 |
[18:52] | And I have no problem with that, | 这不是坏事 |
[18:53] | But it clearly means I have a problem with myself. | 但对我来说 却是无法迈过的一道坎 |
[18:57] | I’m sure there’s no perfect version of me | 我知道完美的我并不存在 |
[19:00] | I’m sure I’ll just unify species after species | 我知道我会同化一个接一个的种族 |
[19:02] | And never really be complete. | 却永远无法真正的完美 |
[19:04] | But I know how it goes with us. | 但我知道我们的结局 |
[19:06] | I lose who I am and become part of you. | 我会失去自我 成为你的一部分 |
[19:09] | Because in a strange way, | 最为奇怪的就在于此 |
[19:10] | You’re better at what I do without even trying. | 明明是我的专长 你毫不费力便胜过了我 |
[19:13] | Yours, and nobody else’s, | 永远独属于你的 |
[19:17] | Unity. | 联合体 |
[19:20] | P.S., I don’t know where those coal miners were | 顺带一提 我不知道被同化前 |
[19:22] | Before they were assimilated. | 那些煤工们去过什么地方 |
[19:23] | You might want to get checked. | 你最好去体检一下 |
[19:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:33] | I, um Jerry and I | Jerry和我 |
[19:36] | Were looking for our weed whacker | 在找我们的除草机时 |
[19:38] | And found your subterranean lair | 发现了你的地下密室 |
[19:42] | And your alien prisoner, | 和你的外星囚犯 |
[19:44] | And he got away. | 他跑了 |
[19:46] | And I know I sound like mom, | 我知道我听上去像妈妈 |
[19:47] | But I can’t sacrifice this whole family’s safety | 但我不能因为害怕失去你的恐惧 |
[19:49] | Just because I’m afraid you’ll leave again, | 而牺牲整个家庭的安全 |
[19:51] | So no more alien prisoners | 所以 不要再囚禁外星人了 |
[19:54] | And no more subterranean excavation | 也不要再在地下动土了 |
[19:56] | Without consulting us. | 至少预先和我们商议一下 |
[19:57] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 行 – 行 |
[20:00] | “Okay” Like you’re gonna quietly teleport somewhere | 你的”行”就是丢下一句话就把自己传送走 |
[20:02] | – And never come back? – No. It’s your house. | – 永不回来吗 – 不 这是你的房子 |
[20:05] | Grandpa Rick, what happened with Unity? | 外公 你和联合体怎么了 |
[20:08] | Who? Oh, Unity. Yeah, well… | 谁 联合体啊 |
[20:11] | I mean, honestly, we’re talking about an entity | 老实说 它是个把自己的兴盛 |
[20:12] | That thrives on enslavement, you know? | 建立在奴役之上的存在 不是吗 |
[20:14] | It’s not cool. Fun’s fun, but who needs it? | 这可不好 虽然有趣 但谁消受得起 |
[20:16] | I’ll be in the garage. | 我去车库了 |
[20:17] | Chaos Chaos |
|
[22:04] | Unity! Unity! | 联合体 联合体 |
[22:07] | Unity! | 联合体 |
[22:08] | – How can I assist you? – I want to talk to Unity, | – 请问需要什么帮助 – 我要和联合体谈谈 |
[22:11] | Beta seven, I know it’s in there. | 贝塔七 我知道它在这里 |
[22:13] | You’re classified as a hostile entity, | 你已被认定为敌对单位 |
[22:15] | and Unity doesn’t want to talk to you. | 联合体不想跟你谈 |
[22:16] | I know your game, beta seven. | 我知道你的把戏 贝塔七号 |
[22:18] | I’ve met a billion of you, | 你这种的我见多了 |
[22:19] | You little on-deck, in-the-wings shoulder to cry on! | 你这个召之即来挥之即去的备胎 |
[22:21] | You are classified as a hostile entity. | 你已被认定为敌对单位 |
[22:24] | Oh, you’re just loving this, mother | 哎哟 你他妈还得瑟了是吧 |
[22:26] | This isn’t gonna shake out like you think, pal. | 别想得太美了 |
[22:28] | Unity’s not into other hive minds. | 联合体不可能喜欢其他的群集心智 |
[22:30] | It’s gonna suck you in and use you up, | 它不过是想利用你 同化你 |
[22:31] | And a month from now, | 再等一个月 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna be making out with all of you | 你就得带着红色假发 |
[22:33] | In a bunch of red wigs! | 跟我亲热了 |
[22:34] | Unity! Unity! | 联合体 联合体 |
[22:37] | Unity, I know you can hear me. Get out here. | 联合体 我知道你能听到 快出来 |
[22:39] | Weapons systems engaged. | 武器系统已开启 |
[22:40] | Oh, in your dreams you have weapon systems. | 就你这瘪三还武器系统 |
[22:42] | Ugh, Rick, you said we were going to a movie. | Rick 你不是说我们是出来看电影的吗 |
[22:44] | We are, Morty. | 本来就是 Morty |
[22:45] | All right, Beta shit seven, | 好吧 瘪塔七号 |
[22:47] | You just got saved by the bell, bitch! | 算你走运 小婊子 |