时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, golf is easy now! | 高尔夫变简单了 |
[00:15] | Aah! Golf is hard again! Golf is hard again! | 哦不 现在又变难了 变难了 |
[00:19] | The view from here is the same as yours, Jim. | 这里的景象跟你那边一样 |
[00:21] | A giant head has entered earth’s gravity, | 地球上空出现一个巨大的脑袋 |
[00:23] | triggering climate change and natural disasters | 引发了我们认为至少八年内不可能发生的 |
[00:25] | we thought were impossible for at least another eight years. | 气候变化和生态灾难 |
[00:28] | Let’s not make this political, Terry. | 别扯到政治上去 Terry |
[00:30] | Do we know what this giant head wants? | 这颗巨头表明来意了吗 |
[00:33] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你们的能耐 |
[00:36] | Jim, you heard the… Said “Show me what you got.” | Jim 你听见 说”让我看看你的能耐” |
[00:41] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[00:43] | I want to see what you got. | 我想知道你有什么本事 |
[00:45] | Oh, boy. Time to go, Morty. | 该出发了Morty |
[00:47] | Uh, where? | 去哪 |
[00:48] | The Pentagon. | 五角大楼 |
[00:50] | I mean, not the Pentagon. | 不是那个五角大楼 |
[00:51] | The lame one here on earth. | 是在地球的那个比较菜的 |
[01:25] | Is it God? | 那就是上帝吗 |
[01:27] | If it’s God, do we get out of school? | 如果是的话 那我可不可以不上学了 |
[01:28] | It’s not God, Summer. | 那不是上帝 Summer |
[01:30] | She’s allowed to think it’s God if she wants, honey. | 只要她愿意 她完全可以认为是上帝呀 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | – Shut up, Jerry. – Okay. | – 闭嘴 – 好 |
[01:35] | Dad, what do you know about this? | 老爸 你知道什么 |
[01:37] | Morty and I are going to look into it. | 我们俩正要去调查 |
[01:38] | You guys hold tight. | 你们先等着 |
[01:43] | Scary stuff, huh? Pretty freaky. | 挺恐怖吧 这诡异的玩意 |
[01:45] | Hi. I’m Morty’s math teacher. | 我是Morty的数学老师 |
[01:46] | I’m also part of the street team inviting folks | 我也是街道小组的成员 |
[01:48] | to the church downtown so we can pray together. | 我们邀请大家去市区的教堂一起祈祷 |
[01:51] | How is praying going to help? | 祈祷有什么用 |
[01:53] | Ma’am, a giant head in the sky is controlling the weather. | 女士 天气都被那个大脑袋控制了 |
[01:55] | Did you want to play checkers? Let’s be rational! | 你难道想玩西洋跳棋吗 现实一点 |
[01:57] | I’ll see you at God’s house! | 我们教堂见 |
[02:02] | Gentlemen, gentlemen! One at a time! Simon? | 诸位 一个一个来 Simon你说 |
[02:05] | SETI, NORAD, and every broadcaster on the planet | SETI NORAD以及地球上所有的广播电台 |
[02:07] | are attempting to show this being what humanity’s got– | 都正在尝试向这个生物展示人类的种种 |
[02:10] | String theory, world history, the human genome– | 弦理论 世界历史 人类基因组 |
[02:12] | Have you tried sending it launch codes? | 你们有没有试过启动核按钮 |
[02:14] | Mr. President, what America’s got | 总统阁下 美国的能耐 |
[02:16] | is 70,000 megatons of kaboom-boom, | 就在那七万个兆吨级核弹里 |
[02:19] | and I say we show it right up this floating head’s ass. | 我建议把核弹扔到那大头的屁股里让他见识一下 |
[02:22] | No, you need to let me talk! | 不行 你得让我先说完 |
[02:24] | Shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[02:25] | Hold it! Don’t move! | 站住 不许动 |
[02:26] | Stay back! This watch turns people into snakes! | 别过来 我的手表能把人变成蛇 |
[02:33] | Stand down! Everybody, stand down! | 退下 都退下 |
[02:36] | I’m the leader of these people, and I’m unarmed. | 我是这里的负责人 我没有武器 |
[02:38] | There’s no need for any more snake-makery. | 别再把谁变成蛇了 |
[02:41] | My name is Rick Sanchez. | 我叫Rick Sanchez |
[02:42] | This here is my grandson, Morty. | 这是我的孙子Morty |
[02:43] | – Hi, Morty. – Hey. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[02:45] | I’ve seen enough of the galaxy to know what we’ve got here | 老夫游历太空 见识博大 |
[02:47] | is a cromulon from the signus five expanse. | 这个巨头是西格纳斯第五星域的克鲁星人 |
[02:50] | So you can forget about nukes, and you can forget about math. | 不用上什么核弹 也不用讲什么数学 |
[02:53] | This head won’t go away | 我们不给他表演 |
[02:54] | until Earth shows them it’s got… | 一首金曲的话 |
[02:56] | A hit song. | 他是不会走的 |
[02:58] | A hit song? We can’t possibly– | 唱歌 我们不可能 |
[02:59] | – You mean like Vivaldi? – No, Frasier. | – 古典音乐吗 – 不是 |
[03:01] | A live performance of a newly written, catchy original song. | 上口的原创新歌现场表演 |
[03:05] | The cromulon feed on the talent and showmanship | 克鲁星人摄取低等生命形式的才艺 |
[03:07] | of less-evolved life-forms. | 得以生存 |
[03:08] | All right, all right. Thank you, Mr. Sanchez. | 好的 谢谢你Sanchez先生 |
[03:10] | Change of plan, people. | 计划有变 各位 |
[03:11] | Get me Pharrell, Randy Newman, Billy Corgan, and The-Dream. | 把Pharrell和Randy Newman和Billy Corgan和The Dream找来 |
[03:15] | The-Dream? | 你们没听说过The Dream吗 |
[03:17] | He wrote “Umbrella” And “Single Ladies”? | 他写了 |
[03:19] | You people haven’t heard of The-Dream? | 没听过吗 |
[03:20] | You’re gonna want to put them on that giant speaker system | 你们得用51军区的声波测试设备 |
[03:22] | at your Sonic testing facility at Area 51. | 上面的扬声器才行 |
[03:25] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道51军区的 |
[03:26] | For God’s sake, Nathan, the man turns people into snakes. | 你自己想想 Nathan 他都能把人变成蛇 |
[03:28] | He can use Google Maps. | 还不会用谷歌地图吗 |
[03:30] | Sir, Pharrell, Newman, Corgan, and that Dream guy– | 阁下 Pharrell Newman Corgan还有那个Dream的人 |
[03:32] | – They’re all dead. – What? | – 他们都死了 – 什么 |
[03:33] | How is that possible? Do people just die when I name them? | 怎么可能 难不成我叫谁谁就死吗 |
[03:36] | The Grammys, sir. | 在颁格莱美奖 阁下 |
[03:38] | There was an earthquake and… all the musicians, | 巨头引发了一场地震 所有的音乐人 |
[03:40] | all the famous ones… they’re gone. | 那些有名气的 都死了 |
[03:42] | Dear God. | 天呐 |
[03:44] | Hold on, sir. Just a minute. | 等等 阁下 |
[03:45] | Ice-T survived. | Ice T活下来了 |
[03:47] | He’s inbound on an F-15, E.T.A. Two hours. | 他正乘战斗机来这里 预计两小时后到达 |
[03:50] | Good luck, Mr. President. | 祝你好运 总统阁下 |
[03:51] | Sir, the magnetic poles are about to reverse. | 地球的磁场要翻转了 |
[03:53] | In two hours, there may not be an Earth to save. | 两小时后地球可能就不存在了 |
[03:55] | Sanchez? Are you a musician? | Sanchez 你玩音乐吗 |
[03:57] | I dabble, Mr. President. | 稍有涉猎 |
[03:59] | Get this man and his grandson on a black hawk to Area 51. | 带他们坐直升机去51军区 |
[04:02] | People! Everyone! Remain calm! | 大家冷静 保持镇定 |
[04:06] | Every crisis of faith is an opportunity for more faith. | 每一次信仰的危机都是一次重聚更多信仰的机会 |
[04:09] | When God deals you an 11, you don’t fold! | 上帝给你发了一手11 不要摊牌(指Blackjack 即二十一点) |
[04:12] | You double down! | 要双倍下注 |
[04:13] | And always hit on a soft 16. | 在软手16点的时候 一定要拿牌(A可以算作1或10 软手即算10) |
[04:15] | That means you, Jews. | 说你呢 犹太佬 |
[04:17] | I beg your pardon, pastor, but the last I looked outside, | 恕我冒犯 牧师 但是刚才我看外面的情况 |
[04:20] | it seems to be you that’s been dealt the weak hand. | 看上去你手上的牌挺差的 |
[04:22] | Jews rule! | 犹太人最高 |
[04:24] | Nobody? Okay, tough church. | 没人回应吗 好吧这教堂真行 |
[04:26] | Hi. Principal Vagina– | 大家好 我是阴道校长 |
[04:28] | The name’s real, possibly Scandinavian. | 这是真名 可能是斯堪的纳维亚那边的 |
[04:30] | I’m just gonna come out and make this pitch– | 我要站出来发表以下言论 |
[04:31] | The old Gods are dead. | 旧神已死 |
[04:33] | [bleep] all previous existing religions. | [哔]以前的宗教 |
[04:35] | All hail the one true God–The giant head in the sky. | 天空中的巨头才是真神 向他致敬 |
[04:40] | – Children of God! – Ah-ta-ta-ta! | – 上帝的子民们 – 啦啦啦你闭嘴 |
[04:41] | Bob, Bob, I get it. | 我理解你的心情 Bob |
[04:43] | But unless this can beat that, | 但是除非这十字架能胜过那巨头 |
[04:45] | what have you done for me lately? | 你最近又为我做了什么呢 |
[04:47] | So, if you’ll all excuse me, I’m going out onto the sidewalk, | 你们不介意的话 我要到外面的人行道上 |
[04:50] | I’m dropping to my knees, and pledging my eternal soul | 朝天跪拜 许以我永恒的灵魂 |
[04:52] | to the thing that literally controls the [bleep] weather. | 给那个真正在控制[哔]天气的东西 |
[04:55] | Out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | If sanity’s been restored to this assembly, | 如果诸位已经回复些理智 |
[05:01] | I’d like to talk about the cost of repairing our new organ. | 我想说一下修理新风琴的费用 |
[05:05] | Sally, the plate, please. | Sally 请拿出募捐盘 |
[05:06] | Oh! This is my favorite part! | 我最喜欢这部分了 |
[05:10] | – Rick, are you really a musician? – Who’s not a musician, Morty? | – 你真的玩音乐吗Rick – 谁不会玩一点音乐呢 |
[05:13] | – Me! – Yeah, not with that attitude. | – 我啊 – 你那态度也难成气候 |
[05:15] | We’re in the drop zone! I’m the jumpmaster! | 到空降区了 我是降落指挥官 |
[05:17] | My name’s Jamey, with an e-y! | 我叫Jamey 结尾是ey |
[05:19] | Go, go, go! | 上啊 要跳了 |
[05:20] | B-but–But we don’t have a song! | 但歌我们还没准备好呢 |
[05:22] | Giant head in the sky, please forgive all that we’ve done. | 空中的巨头 请原谅我们做过的一切 |
[05:24] | We’re sorry for our increased levels of emissions | 原谅我们的排放量越来越大 |
[05:26] | and our racism and, of course, the Amber Alerts | 种族歧视 当然还有我一直无视 |
[05:28] | I keep ignoring on my phone. | 手机上的安珀警报(儿童绑架警戒资讯系统) |
[05:30] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[05:33] | All right, Morty. Let’s get– let’s do it. | 好了Morty 我们来 来把这事搞定 |
[05:36] | Why don’t you, uh, find a button on one of those keyboards | 你在那个键盘上按个钮 |
[05:37] | and lay down some kind of beat? | 给我起个节奏 |
[05:39] | Rick, I think we need to cut our losses. | 我觉得咱们还是避免更大的损失 |
[05:40] | W-we get our family and portal out of here! | 带上家人用传送枪赶紧跑吧 |
[05:42] | Morty, good music comes from people who are relaxed. | 放松的人才能写出好的音乐 |
[05:45] | Just hit a button, Morty! Give me a beat! | 快按个按钮 Morty 给我来个节奏 |
[05:46] | Oh, man. Okay. All right, um… | 好 好吧 |
[05:52] | *Oh, yeah* | *哦耶* |
[05:54] | *You gotta get schwifty.* | *你得渴爽嗨起来* |
[05:57] | *You gotta get schwifty in here.* | *在这你要渴爽嗨* |
[06:00] | *It’s time to get schwifty, Uh-oh.* | *现在就要变渴爽嗨 哦哦* |
[06:02] | Get “Schwifty”? What the hell is that? | “渴爽嗨”是什么玩意 |
[06:06] | It’s our world’s best effort. That’s what. | 是我们这颗星球最大的努力 |
[06:09] | *Take off your pants and your panties. Shit on the floor* | *裤子裤衩脱脱下 地板上面拉粑粑* |
[06:12] | *Time to get schwifty in here.* | *现在快要渴爽嗨* |
[06:15] | *I’m Mr. Bulldops.* | *我是Bulldops先生* |
[06:17] | “Mr. Bulldops”? | “Bulldops先生”又是哪来的 |
[06:19] | Don’t analyze it, Nathan. It’s working! | 别追究这个了Nathan 管用就成 |
[06:20] | *Take a shit on the floor* | *地板上面拉粑粑* |
[06:22] | *Time to get schwifty in here.* | *现在快要渴爽嗨* |
[06:28] | and third-level donors get our all-access family pass. | 第三级捐赠者可以获得无限制家庭通行证 |
[06:32] | Listen! The storm is stopping! | 你们听 风暴停止了 |
[06:34] | *Hey, take your pants off* | *快脱掉裤子* |
[06:36] | *It’s schwifty time today.* | *今天定要渴爽嗨* |
[06:42] | Please be kind to us, for we are but tiny things | 请对我们仁慈 我们只是微不足道 |
[06:44] | with entire bodies, stuck to your ground. | 完全依附于你的存在 |
[06:46] | I like what you got! Good job! | 我喜欢你的才华 干得好 |
[06:51] | – Yeah! – Whoo! | – 耶 – 太棒了 |
[06:54] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[06:57] | What do you know? He was right! | 真是新鲜 他竟然说对了 |
[06:58] | – Hooray Principal Vagina! – Yeah, I’ll take it. | – Vagina校长万岁 – 我接受你的膜拜 |
[07:01] | Now, hold on a second! Let’s be rational about this. | 先别急 我们理智一些 |
[07:05] | No, I’m– I’m just saying, | 不不 我只是说 |
[07:06] | we don’t know there’s a cause-effect relationship… | 我们还不能确定这两者存在因果关系 |
[07:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[07:10] | – What is going on now?! – Whoa! Whoa! | – 这是什么情况 – 我的天 |
[07:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[07:22] | Mr. President, you’re gonna want to see this. | 总统阁下 你得看看这个 |
[07:23] | I think planet Earth has just been transported. | 这个星球刚刚被传送了 |
[07:26] | The head has left and sent its children. | 巨头离开了 但是把他的孩子送来了 |
[07:28] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[07:30] | Oh, dear giant head, we apologize for that discussion. | 尊贵的巨头们 我们为刚才的言论道歉 |
[07:33] | It will never happen again. | 这种事不会有第二次了 |
[07:35] | Oh, dear–Oh, dear giant head… | 尊贵的巨头们 |
[07:38] | Sir, we started picking up on a garbled signal. | 阁下 我们收到了一个乱码信号 |
[07:40] | We’re decrypting it now. | 正在破译中 |
[07:43] | We asked them to show us what they got, and they did. | 我们让他们展现自己的能耐 他们都照做了 |
[07:48] | Now we’ll see which of them has got the most. | 现在我们看看谁最好 |
[07:51] | 24 hours, 5 planets, 5 songs. | 24小时 5颗行星 5首歌 |
[07:55] | But in the end, there can only be one… | 最终只能剩下一个 |
[07:58] | Planet music! | 行星好音乐 |
[08:00] | All participation is involuntary. | 所有参与者均非自愿 |
[08:01] | Disqualified and losing planets are disintegrated by plasma ray. | 不合格而输掉的星球会被等离子射线瓦解 |
[08:05] | Uh, it’s probably a bad time to mention it, | 这时候说这个好像不太好 |
[08:07] | but any astronauts you guys had in orbit are definitely dead. | 但是在轨道上的宇航员肯定是死光了 |
[08:12] | Welcome back to “Planet Music”! | 欢迎回到行星好音乐 |
[08:15] | First up, let’s hear the latest song | 首先 来自Parblesnop星的 |
[08:16] | from planet Parblesnops’, The Greeby Bobes! | 最新歌曲 The Greeby Bobes |
[08:20] | Show me what you got! | 给我看看你们的本事 |
[08:22] | Hold it, hold it. Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[08:24] | Music isn’t about competition or captivity. | 音乐不在于竞争或是囚禁 |
[08:26] | If you love music, you love freedom. | 爱音乐即是爱自由 |
[08:28] | Let these worlds be free! Please! | 请让这些星球重返自由 |
[08:31] | Disqualified. | 不合格 |
[08:36] | There’s one every season. | 每季都有一这样的 |
[08:39] | Moving on to planet Arboles Mentirosos. | 下一个星球 Arboles Mentirosos |
[08:42] | Arbolian Mentirososians, show us what you got! | Arboles Mentirosos人 快给我们看看 |
[08:46] | A 2, 3, 4! | 来 二 三 四 |
[09:00] | Rick, Morty, Ice-T, the timetable’s moved up. | Rick Morty Ice-T 时间表提前了 |
[09:02] | Earth’s on in six hours. | 地球六小时之后上场 |
[09:03] | Like we’re not already under enough pressure?! | 还嫌我们的压力不够大吗 |
[09:08] | Geez, Morty, the guy’s just doing his job. Take it easy. | Morty 他也是照例行事而已 淡定点 |
[09:11] | Rick, Ice-T, could you guys take it less easy?! | 你们俩能别这么淡定吗 |
[09:14] | We’ve got six hours to come up with a song! | 我们要用六小时来写出一首歌 |
[09:16] | Genius happens in the moment, Morty. | 灵感都是即刻诞生的 Morty |
[09:17] | Well, can we at least go get our family? | 至少见见我们家里人吧 |
[09:19] | You know, so we can take them– | 把他们带上 |
[09:20] | With u– With us if we lose? | 如果输了 至少把他们一起带走 |
[09:22] | That’s planning for failure, Morty. | 别为失败做打算 |
[09:23] | Even dumber than regular planning. | 比庸常的打算还要愚蠢 |
[09:25] | Balls. | 蛋蛋哟 |
[09:26] | Morty, Morty, stop. Listen. | 停下 Morty 听我说 |
[09:28] | There’s only so much charge left in this thing. | 这玩意儿没多少电了 |
[09:29] | If we portal home from here and back, | 如果我们传送回家再回来 |
[09:31] | we’re not gonna have enough charge left to get off world. | 就没有足够的电量离开这颗星球了 |
[09:33] | – Get it? – What?! | – 明白吗 – 什么 |
[09:34] | Yeah. You see? | 知道不 |
[09:35] | I try to shelter you from certain realities, Morty, | 我这是不让你知道某些残酷的现实 |
[09:38] | because if I let you make me nervous, | 如果我放任你把我也搞紧张 |
[09:40] | then we can’t get schwifty. | 我们就渴爽嗨不起来了 |
[09:41] | Stop saying it like it’s a thing! You made it up! | 说得还挺像回事儿的 这话就是你瞎编的 |
[09:43] | Hey, Morty, could you lick my… | Morty呀 不能不能请你舔舔我的 |
[09:45] | Balls, balls… | 蛋蛋哟 蛋蛋哟 |
[09:46] | Rick, cut it out! It’s not funny, Rick! | Rick 停下 不好笑 |
[09:48] | I’ve seen enough. These guys are one-hit wonders. | 真是够了 这些家伙也只不过是单曲神话而已 |
[09:51] | And what’s your plan, general? | 那你打算怎么办呢 将军 |
[09:52] | We still have the nuclear option. | 我们还可以选择核弹 |
[09:54] | On my word, we can launch a missile | 听我的 我们可以朝天上 |
[09:56] | at every one of those heads in the sky. | 所有的脑袋来一发核弹 |
[09:58] | Our planet’s held captive on a live game show, | 我们的星球被困在了现场选秀里面 |
[10:00] | and your solution is to shoot the audience? | 你的办法就是朝观众射导弹 |
[10:02] | You can put your faith in nukes if we get through this, general. | 要是我们熬过了这关 你大可以继续相信核弹 |
[10:04] | Until then, I’ll put mine in Rick and Morty. | 但在此之前我会选择相信Rick与Morty |
[10:07] | “Get Schwifty” Was a jam. | “渴嗨爽”是即兴佳作 |
[10:09] | Hello? Yes, sir, yeah. | 您好 没错 |
[10:12] | Eh, thank you, sir. Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[10:13] | He says he’s proud of what we’re doing | 他说他对我们做的一切感到骄傲 |
[10:16] | and hopes we have a great ascension festival! | 并且希望我们庆祝一次升天节 |
[10:19] | – Happy ascension! – Happy ascension! | – 升天节快乐 – 升天节快乐 |
[10:22] | We should pack up and leave town now. | 我们赶紧打包走人吧 |
[10:24] | I think it’s inspiring that our community is coping with fear | 我觉得咱们社区在努力应对恐惧挺好的呀 |
[10:26] | in a way that involves a festival and homemade ice cream. | 还是用过节 吃自制冰激凌的办法 |
[10:29] | If you’d stop being such an Evangelical atheist, | 要是你不是这么个福音无神论 |
[10:31] | you might start enjoying yourself. | 说不定你现在都开心死了 |
[10:33] | Whoa! Look at you! | 看看你 |
[10:35] | You’re wearing the hat and everything! | 你都戴帽子什么的啦 |
[10:36] | Here’s yours! | 还有你们的 |
[10:38] | Mom, do you mind if I cook dinner tonight? | 妈 今晚可不可以让我来做饭 |
[10:40] | Yeah, sure. Wait. What? | 可以呀 慢着 啥 |
[10:42] | I love you guys. You gave me life. | 我爱你们 你们赐予我生命 |
[10:45] | And it’s the will of the many heads | 而且众头的旨意 |
[10:46] | that all children honor their parents. | 是孩子都必须尊敬父母 |
[10:49] | Dinner sounds nice. | 做晚饭听着很好啊 |
[10:50] | Pardon, Mr. And Mrs. Smith. | 不好意思 史密斯先生 太太 |
[10:51] | Summer, are you coming to the ascension? | Summer 升天节你来吗 |
[10:53] | Father, can we please go to the ascension? | 父亲 我们可以去升天节吗 |
[10:56] | Sure! Let’s go to the ascension. | 当然 我们去升天节吧 |
[10:58] | Wh-wh-what is it? | 升天节到底是什么 |
[10:59] | We hereby send these unwantables skyward | 我们在此将被厌弃者送上天空 |
[11:01] | that they might be inhaled by the many heads, | 使他们或将被众头吸入 |
[11:04] | 电影院里 说话的人 | |
[11:04] | later to be sneezed back to us as better babies. | 再被喷嚏送回来 新生为婴儿 成为更好的人 |
[11:07] | Headward, free now to rise. | 朝着头 升去吧 |
[11:09] | Headward, free now to rise. | 朝着头 升去吧 |
[11:11] | Headward, free now to rise. | 朝着头 升去吧 |
[11:12] | Oh, yes! Yes! Rise to the giant head! | 升去那些巨头吧 |
[11:15] | You are free to be free! | 你们可以获得自由 |
[11:17] | And squeegee comes up from the garage, right? | 橡胶扫帚从车库里走过来 |
[11:19] | But he’s got a lobster in one hand, | 但他一只手上是龙虾 |
[11:21] | the movie tickets in the other, he’s like, “I’m ready!” | 另外一只手里是电影票 然后说”准备好啦” |
[11:24] | You gonna take a lobster to see “Iron Man 3”? | 你要拿着龙虾去看钢铁侠3啊 |
[11:26] | Ice-T Ice-T! | |
[11:28] | Ah, damn. | 靠 |
[11:29] | We’re out of original-flavor fig Newtons. | 原味的Fig Newton饼吃完了 |
[11:31] | I should get going anyway. | 反正我也该走了 |
[11:32] | Wait, wait, wait! C-come on. | 等着 别啊 |
[11:34] | H-hold on a second. Hold on. | 等下啊 等下 |
[11:38] | – What?! – Damn. | – 啥 – 我靠 |
[11:39] | You didn’t tell me you [bleep] around with portals and shit. | 你都没说你还带着传送门枪啥的 |
[11:42] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[11:43] | Whoa, whoa, Morty! Give me that. | 哇哦 Morty 给我 |
[11:44] | You lied! You lied about the charge! | 你骗人 你骗我说没电了 |
[11:46] | You were just being lazy! | 你只是懒而已 |
[11:47] | Get back! Sit down! | 回来 坐下 |
[11:48] | Morty, just put it down. | Morty 放下 |
[11:49] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不明白你在做什么 |
[11:51] | I’m going to go find mom and dad! | 我要去找妈和爸 |
[11:53] | No! | 别 |
[11:54] | Oh [bleep]! | [哔]的 |
[11:55] | Oh [bleep]. | [哔]的 |
[12:08] | Oh [bleep] . | [哔]的 |
[12:09] | And then Ethan played guitar, and we learned | 然后Ehtan弹吉他 我们 |
[12:11] | the seven contemplations of the head by singing them. | 一遍唱一遍学习了巨头的七深思 |
[12:14] | It was really fun. | 真的很开心 |
[12:16] | Praise be the head! | 赞美巨头 |
[12:17] | Praise be the… Yeah. | 赞美 |
[12:20] | Hi, folks. Head Priest Vagina. | 大家好 我是阴道牧师长 |
[12:22] | Thanks for farming all those potatoes. | 感谢大家种土豆 |
[12:24] | 6 P.M., so if you’re a parent, | 现在是晚上六点 家长们 |
[12:25] | you’re now entitled to adoration from your children. | 可以享受子女们的爱了 |
[12:28] | I’m going to start dinner! | 我去准备晚饭 |
[12:29] | I don’t know what to say. Summer is doing really well here. | 我也不知道说什么好 Summer现在表现得真好 |
[12:33] | She’s aced every test in potato class, | 她的土豆课全都得了A |
[12:36] | and look how important potatoes have become. | 看看土豆现在是多么重要呀 |
[12:38] | She’s not getting pregnant or doing drugs or missing curfew. | 没有怀孕 没嗑药 也没过了宵禁才回家 |
[12:42] | Please help me. You can reach me if you try. | 帮帮我 只要努力你能够到我的 |
[12:44] | Please help me! | 帮帮我 |
[12:45] | That’s not our business as long as Summer is thriving. | 只要Summer好 这些都不关我们的事 |
[12:47] | Taco time! | 吃玉米卷啦 |
[12:49] | I hope it pleases you as the head desires. | 希望能让你们开心 如巨头所愿 |
[12:52] | That’s wonderful, Summer. | 真好 Summer |
[12:53] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们为你感到骄傲 |
[12:55] | But obviously you don’t have to make dinner every night. | 但你真的不用每天都做晚饭的 |
[12:57] | Of course I do, silly! | 我必须要 笨蛋 |
[13:00] | Oh, my God, daddy! I’m sorry I called you silly! | 天啊 爸 对不起我管你叫笨蛋了 |
[13:03] | I’m so sorry! | 真的对不起 |
[13:04] | Heavenly heads and cranial creator, | 天上的巨头 颅形的创造者 |
[13:06] | forgive my transgressions against family and community. | 原谅我忤逆我的父母和社群 |
[13:09] | May my chores complete me as I complete them. | 愿工作使我完整 一如我将它们规整 |
[13:27] | – Morty. – Birdperson? | – Morty – 鸟人 |
[13:28] | You appear to be dying. | 你似乎要死了 |
[13:30] | I will make efforts to prevent this but can promise nothing. | 我会尽力不让你死去 但我不敢保证 |
[13:39] | Wh-what do you think, ice? Probably a little overdeveloped. | 你怎么看 ice 是不是有点太过了 |
[13:41] | Shit, overdeveloped, underdeveloped– | 太过了 太简单 |
[13:44] | A bad song’s a bad song. | 烂歌就是烂 没区别 |
[13:45] | Well, do you think, maybe– | 那是不是 或许 |
[13:47] | Could you give me some help with it, or…? | 你能帮我一下呢 |
[13:48] | Aw, hell no, man. | 算了吧 |
[13:49] | You do your thing, but I can’t afford to | 你干你的 我可经受不起 |
[13:51] | get my pride wrapped up in your shame. | 拿我的名声给你的陪葬 |
[13:53] | You know what I’m saying? | 懂吗 |
[13:54] | Ice, I don’t want to be a negative Nelly or anything, | Ice 不是我要这么消极啊 |
[13:56] | but if Morty doesn’t come back with my portal gun | 但是如果Morty不带着传送枪回来 |
[13:58] | and I eat it out there, | 然后我唱砸了 |
[13:59] | it’s, uh, you know, kind of your problem, too. | 你也有麻烦的 |
[14:01] | Pfft! I ain’t worried about no earth blowing up, man. | 切 我一点都不担心地球被炸掉的事 |
[14:04] | What? Why not? | 啊 为什么 |
[14:06] | Yo, this is why. | 因为这 |
[14:09] | What the [bleep] you can turn into ice? | 我[哔] 你能变成冰 |
[14:11] | My story begins at the dawn of time | 我的故事始于时间之初 |
[14:13] | in the faraway realm of alphabetrium. | 在遥远的字母表之域 |
[14:16] | There, every being is a letter of the alphabet. | 所有的存在都是字母表上的一个字母 |
[14:19] | But I was frozen and exiled to the cosmos by my elders | 但我被亲人冻结 放逐 作为惩罚 |
[14:23] | as punishment for not caring enough about anything. | 因为我什么都不在乎 |
[14:26] | Earth is just one of my many stops | 地球只不过是我停歇的一小站 |
[14:28] | on a lifelong journey with no destination. | 我一生的旅程不会有终点 |
[14:31] | So you better believe I don’t care if it blows up, | 你最好搞清楚 地球炸了 我一点都不在乎 |
[14:34] | because I’ll just be ice floating through space, | 我只是一块漂流于宇宙的冰 |
[14:37] | like a comet. | 像一颗彗星 |
[14:38] | Take it from me, ice, you can’t just | 听我说 ice 你不能 |
[14:41] | float around space not caring about stuff forever. | 漂流宇宙 什么都不在乎 |
[14:43] | Pfft. Man, watch me. | 切 看着 |
[14:45] | Good luck, Rick. | 好运 Rick |
[14:50] | Okay, things are getting out of hand. | 好吧 事态失控了 |
[14:52] | I better make sure Rick has everything he needs to get schwifty. | 我要确保Rick有他需要的一切 好渴爽嗨起来 |
[14:55] | Oh, for God’s sakes. That’s enough. | 真是够了 |
[14:57] | What the hell are you doing, Nathan?! | 你在干什么Nathan |
[14:58] | I’m the goddamn president of the United [bleep] States! | 我可是[哔]的美国总统 |
[15:01] | I’m setting the nuclear option to launch | 我要把核弹设置成 |
[15:02] | one minute into earth’s performance. | 地球表演开场一分钟后发射 |
[15:04] | And you, Mr. President… | 至于你 总统 |
[15:07] | I hope you like being hit in the face with a gun. | 希望你喜欢被一枪砸脸上 |
[15:10] | Wait, wait, wait. Why– why– | 等等 为 为什 |
[15:15] | I believe I can access the history of Rick’s gun | 我应该能读取Rick的传送枪的历史记录 |
[15:17] | and help you get back to him. | 帮你们团聚 |
[15:19] | But can you help me get to my family? | 你能把我送到我的家人那里吗 |
[15:20] | You know, at– at my house? | 就是我家 |
[15:21] | Is your intention to abandon Rick using his own portal gun? | 你想用Rick的传送枪弃他而去吗 |
[15:25] | In bird culture, this is considered a dick move. | 在鸟的文化里 这很混球的 |
[15:27] | All of Rick’s moves are dick moves! | Rick的所有作为都很混球 |
[15:30] | What– What am I eating? | 我 我吃的是什么东西 |
[15:31] | Wh-what is this, bird– birdseed? | 这 这是鸟食吗 |
[15:32] | It is random debris. I found it in my carpet. | 乱七八糟的碎渣 从我毯子里弄出来的 |
[15:35] | I don’t know what humans eat. | 我不知道人类吃什么 |
[15:36] | – You know what this human eats. – Don’t be gross, Tammy. | – 你知道我”吃”什么 – 别恶心人 Tammy |
[15:39] | Bird [bleep]. | 鸟[哔] |
[15:41] | Tammy, gross. | 真恶心 |
[15:42] | Birdperson, you always stick up for Rick, | 鸟人 你总是为Rick出头 |
[15:44] | but he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 但是他只在乎他自己 |
[15:46] | He doesn’t think about the consequences of anything he does. | 而且做事从不考虑后果 |
[15:49] | And as a result, he has the power | 所以他才有 |
[15:50] | to save or destroy entire worlds. | 拯救或者毁灭世界的能力 |
[15:53] | And he is the reason you and I know each other… | 你我也是因他而相识 |
[15:55] | And the reason I’m alive at all. | 也是因为他 我现在才活着 |
[16:01] | What’s that? Who’s that baby? | 那是怎么回事 那个婴儿是谁 |
[16:04] | Morty, suppose you could retrieve your family from Earth | Morty 假使你设法把家人从地球救走 |
[16:06] | but had to abandon Rick. | 但要抛弃Rick |
[16:08] | I could give your loved ones shelter on birdworld, | 我可以为你的家人提供住所 |
[16:10] | even jobs, possibly as worm ranchers. | 甚至工作 比如在农场养虫子 |
[16:13] | How often do you think you might look up at the stars | 你难道不会时常仰望星空 |
[16:16] | and wonder what might have been | 试想当初如果选择相信Rick |
[16:17] | had you just put your faith in Rick? | 这一切又是何等情形吗 |
[16:21] | That was Chunkytunk with | 以上是胖墩鼓手带来的 |
[16:23] | “Full Ming Mong, Empty Gorbdork.” | “满蠢蠢 空饕坞” |
[16:25] | Up next, planet Earth! | 接下来是地球 |
[16:27] | Oh, God! We’re up?! | 该我们了 |
[16:29] | Jerry and Beth, your family is a golden example | Jerry Beth 你们家完美诠释了 |
[16:31] | of what headism has to offer the world. | 巨头教要展示给世界看的东西 |
[16:34] | – The world? – Headism is a hit. | – 世界吗 – 巨头教现在正流行 |
[16:36] | We’re taking it worldwide, and we’d like Jerry to be | 我们打算走向全世界 并且想让Jerry |
[16:38] | our church’s head of advertising. | 出任教堂的广告宣传部长 |
[16:40] | You would? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:41] | Beth, we’d like to promote you from horse surgeon | Beth 我们想越级提拔你为医药部负责人 |
[16:43] | straight past human surgeon to head of medicine. | 不走什么从医马到医人再往上的路子了 |
[16:46] | That’s my dream! That’s my dream. | 那是我的梦想啊 我的梦想 |
[16:48] | Thank you. This is all so overwhelming. | 感谢各位 这太突然了 |
[16:51] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[16:52] | – We can’t. – Absolutely not. | – 我们不能接受 – 绝对不行 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:54] | We’ve been waiting 16 years for our daughter to respect us, | 十六年来我们一直期望女儿能尊重我们 |
[16:58] | but the key is, it has to be our daughter, | 但是关键在于 那得是我们的女儿 |
[17:01] | not this person she’s become. | 而不是她现在这幅样子 |
[17:03] | We’ll take our chances raising her without fancy new jobs, | 我们还是想试试在没有位高权重的新工作的情况下抚养她 |
[17:07] | outside of a potato-based religion. | 不受这个建立在土豆上的宗教的影响 |
[17:09] | And you know what? | 算了 |
[17:10] | I-I’m sick of pretending that we’re together | 我不想再假装我们是因为有了孩子 |
[17:12] | because of the kids in the first place. | 才走到一起的 |
[17:14] | I married you because you’re the love of my life. | 我娶你是因为你即是我的至爱 |
[17:17] | And I’m lucky to have you, and I never tell you that! | 和你在一起真是幸运 我从未对你说过这些 |
[17:20] | You know, we will come out of this stronger as a family. | 经历过此事 我们家庭会更加融洽无间 |
[17:24] | Please don’t do this! Please don’t do this! | 求求你别这样 别这样 |
[17:26] | – Summer! – Summer, listen carefully. | – Summer – 你听我说 |
[17:28] | I stole a paper clip, and I have it in my cheek, | 我偷了一个回形针 藏在嘴里的 |
[17:30] | but I don’t know what to do with it, and it hurts. | 但我不知道该怎么弄 现在好疼啊 |
[17:32] | You’re going to be okay. You will come back as babies. | 不会有事的 你们回来的时候就会变成宝宝了 |
[17:34] | I am a baby! I’m a baby now! | 我就是个宝宝 现在就是 |
[17:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:38] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[17:41] | Mr. President! | 总统阁下 |
[17:44] | This is bluebird! | 这里是蓝鸟 |
[17:46] | Code Tango Niner Alpha! | 代号T9A |
[17:47] | Abort launch! Abort! Hello? | 取消发射 取消 喂 |
[17:49] | He’s blocked me out. | 他把我屏蔽掉了 |
[17:51] | Sir, I need to get to the stage and help Rick get schwifty! | 阁下 我得去帮Rick渴嗨爽起来 |
[17:53] | It won’t matter how schwifty you get, Morty. | 再渴嗨爽也没用 Morty |
[17:55] | The general’s got nukes | 将军把核弹设定在 |
[17:56] | set to launch halfway through earth’s song! | 地球的歌演奏到一半时发射 |
[17:58] | Oh, my God! Uh, c-can you fly a black hawk? | 那你会开黑鹰直升机吗 |
[18:00] | Can the pope’s [bleep] fit through a doughnut? | 甜甜圈的洞能放下教皇的[哔]吗 |
[18:02] | Uh, I’m… Not sure. | 呃 不好说 |
[18:04] | Exactly. | 我也是这个意思 |
[18:06] | Show me what you got! | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[18:11] | Uh… | 呃 |
[18:13] | Lapoo lapoo lapoo dops, napoo napoo napoo nots | 一只青蛙一张嘴 两只眼睛四条腿 |
[18:17] | Headward, free now to rise. | 朝着头 升去吧 |
[18:19] | Hey, look at the heads! | 你们看巨头们 |
[18:21] | Looks like the heads are getting angry! | 他们好像生气了 |
[18:23] | I’m really bad at this, Morty! | 我真的不会开这玩意 Morty |
[18:25] | There are way too many buttons in this thing! | 上面按钮太多了 |
[18:27] | Mr. President, if I’ve learned one thing today | 总统阁下 如果说我今天学到了一件事 |
[18:29] | it’s that sometimes you have to not give a [bleep]! | 那就是有时管不了[哔]的那么多 |
[18:32] | Napoo napoo nots. | 扑通一声跳下水 |
[18:34] | Ugh. Tough crowd. | 你们要求还真高 |
[18:35] | I’m sure that has– | 我确信 |
[18:37] | That has nothing to do with this. | 他们的愤怒和此事无关 |
[18:42] | The heads are displeased! | 巨头们不高兴了 |
[18:43] | Summer Summer! | |
[18:44] | Um… | 呃 |
[18:48] | Morty Morty! | |
[18:49] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[18:50] | Hooray! Look! | 好耶 你看 |
[18:51] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[18:52] | The heads love this! | 巨头们喜欢这样 |
[18:54] | They love it when we don’t kill the Smith family! | 我们不杀他们一家的时候巨头才高兴 |
[18:57] | No! Stop that! | 停下 |
[18:58] | You’re not allowed to interpret the will of the heads! | 你没资格解读巨头的意志 |
[19:01] | Call off the nuclear strike! This is the president! | 取消核打击 我是总统 |
[19:03] | Stop the nuclear missile launch! | 取消核弹发射 |
[19:05] | Just launch the missiles! | 快点发射 |
[19:11] | Boo! Not cool! | 你玩完了 |
[19:13] | I’m the only one that speaks to the heads! | 我是唯一一个和巨头交流的人 |
[19:15] | Disqualified! | 不合格 |
[19:16] | The heads disqualified Vagina! Get him! | 巨头觉得他不合格 抓住他 |
[19:20] | Disqualified! | 不合格 |
[19:21] | Disqualified! | 不合格 |
[19:32] | Ice-T Ice-T?! | |
[19:33] | That’s right. It’s me– Ice-T. | 对 就是我 Ice-T |
[19:36] | I care now. You made me care more. | 我现在在乎了 是你让我在意的 |
[19:40] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[19:41] | I’d like to hear what Rick and Morty have to play. | 我想听听他们两个要表演什么 |
[19:45] | What do you say, Rick? | 怎么样 Rick |
[19:47] | I say, let’s do it! | 我们开搞 |
[19:50] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:52] | All right. | 好 |
[19:54] | – Oh, yeah – Uh-huh. | – 哦耶 – 嗯哼 |
[19:56] | Here we go. | 好戏开始 |
[19:58] | – Oh, yeah. – Sing it with me. | – 哦耶 – 和我一起唱 |
[20:00] | – Head bent over, raised up posterior. – Oh, yeah | – 低下你的头 翘臀屁股柔 – 哦耶 |
[20:05] | Head bent over, Yeah, raised up posterior. | 低下你的头 耶 翘臀屁股柔 |
[20:10] | Sing it with me now! | 和我一起唱 |
[20:11] | Oh, my go– | 天呐 |
[20:13] | Head bent over, Yeah. | 低下你的头 |
[20:16] | Raised up posterior. All right! | 翘臀屁股柔 |
[20:19] | – Head bent over. – Oh, yeah! | – 低下你的头 – 哦耶 |
[20:21] | Raised up posterior! | 翘臀屁股柔 |
[20:25] | After 988 seasons of “Planet Music”, | 988季”行星好音乐”之后 |
[20:28] | the cromulons have decided to declare earth the final winner | 克鲁星的评委们决定最终冠军由地球夺得 |
[20:32] | and bring our musical reality show to a conclusion. | 为我们的音乐真人秀落下帷幕 |
[20:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:39] | – Yeah! – We did it! Yes! | – 真棒 – 我们做到了 |
[20:40] | Let’s get a music album now! | 我们可以出专辑了 |
[20:42] | Did he just say “Musical reality show”? | 他刚才是说”音乐真人秀”吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah, it’s possible that we may have been correlating | 好像我们一直在把一些毫无关联的事物 |
[20:49] | some things that weren’t actually related at all. | 联系在一起 |
[20:52] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[20:53] | We should go get him. | 我们得把他弄下来 |
[20:56] | I hope I can call on you and Rick again if I need you, Morty. | 如果我需要帮忙的话 希望还能麻烦你们 |
[20:58] | Sure thing. And I– | 没问题 而且我 |
[20:59] | I was kind of hoping that I could get a selfie with you? | 我想跟你拍个自拍 |
[21:02] | Actually, if you try to tell anyone what happened here, | 这个嘛 今天的事你要是和别人提到 |
[21:04] | we’ll deny it and probably worse. | 我们只会否认 或者做更过分的事 |
[21:06] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[21:07] | D-I-I-I-I-ie! | 死死死吧 |
[21:08] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不要不要啊 |
[21:11] | Why didn’t he turn into a snake? | 他为什么没变成蛇 |
[21:13] | Trade secret, Mr. President. | 商业机密 总统阁下 |
[21:14] | Particle beam in a wristwatch, snake holster on the leg. | 粒子射线装在表上 装蛇的容器绑在腿上 |
[21:28] | I love this man! | 我爱死你了 |
[22:03] | Magnesium-J, Hydrogen-F… | 镁J 氢F |
[22:06] | Father. | 父亲 |
[22:08] | Word of your selfless acts on the Earth planet | 你在地球上的无私事迹 |
[22:11] | have traveled across the galaxy. | 已经在星系中广为传播 |
[22:13] | I have changed. | 我已经变了 |
[22:14] | I am ready to rejoin my brethren on alphabetrium. | 我已经准备好和字母域的同胞们重逢了 |
[22:18] | Very well. | 很好 |
[22:19] | Your exile ends today. | 现在终止对你的放逐 |
[22:24] | Welcome home, Water-T. | 欢迎回家 Water-T |
[22:29] | The numbericons! They’re attacking! | 数字族人进攻了 |
[22:31] | Battle stations! | 准备战斗 |
[22:33] | Aah! | 啊 |
[22:34] | Father! | 父亲 |
[22:35] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[22:36] | I should have never turned you to ice. | 我不该把你变成冰的 |
[22:40] | Water-T, where are you going?! | Water-T 你要去哪里 |
[22:43] | There’s too many of them! | 数字族人太多了 |
[22:45] | Then I better crunch the numbers. | 那就该做做减法了 |