| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Geez, I can’t believe we found a version of earth | 真不敢相信我们找到了这个平行宇宙里的地球 | 
| [00:04] | with a “Ball fondlers” Movie franchise. | 有摸蛋人的电影系列 | 
| [00:06] | I can’t believe the things this reality considers pg-13. | 我不敢相信的是这个平行世界pg-13的标准 | 
| [00:11] | – Yeah. I-I’m pretty jealous. – Don’t be, Morty. | – 真让人嫉妒 – 不用嫉妒 Morty | 
| [00:12] | There’s pros and cons to every alternate timeline. | 每条平行时间线都有好有坏 | 
| [00:15] | Fun facts about this one — | 至于这一个嘛 | 
| [00:16] | it’s got giant, telepathic spiders, | 这里有巨型读心蜘蛛 | 
| [00:17] | 11 9/11s, | 十一次911 | 
| [00:19] | and the best ice cream in the multiverse! | 还有整个多宇宙最好的冰激凌 | 
| [00:21] | Shut up! | 不是吧 | 
| [00:22] | We’re gonna go get some ice cream, mother[bleep] | 咱去吃冰激凌啦 | 
| [00:27] | Oh, great. | 靠 | 
| [00:28] | Oh, boy. W-what’s wrong, Rick? | 怎么了Rick | 
| [00:30] | Is it the quantum carburetor or something? | 是量子化油器还是什么 | 
| [00:32] | “Quantum carburetor”? Jesus, Morty. | “量子化油器” 天 Morty | 
| [00:34] | You can’t just add a s– | 你以为你随便 | 
| [00:36] | Sci-Fi word to a car word and hope it means something. | 加一科幻名词在一个车零件前边 就真能说出什么来么 | 
| [00:38] | Huh, looks like something’s wrong with the microverse battery. | 看来是微宇宙电池出问题了 | 
| [00:40] | We’re gonna have to go inside. | 我们得去里面 | 
| [00:42] | Um, go inside what? | 什么里面 | 
| [00:44] | The battery, Morty. Be right back, summer. | 电池里面 Morty 我们马上回来 Summer | 
| [00:46] | Stay put, don’t touch any buttons, | 待着别动 别动按钮 | 
| [00:47] | and ignore all random thoughts that feel…Spidery. | 有什么奇怪的念头 不要理会 尤其是有”蜘蛛感”的 | 
| [00:50] | Wait! You can’t leave me here! | 你不能就把我留在这儿 | 
| [00:52] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [00:53] | Ship, keep Summer safe. | 飞船 保证Summer的安全 | 
| [00:54] | Keep summer safe. | 保证Summer的安全 | 
| [01:00] | Ugh. Wonderful. | 呵 真棒 | 
| [01:06] | Hey, excuse me. Hello. | 不好意思 | 
| [01:10] | What, you think you’re better than me?! | 怎么 你以为你有多比我了不起 | 
| [01:12] | Nobody’s better than me! | 没人比我了不起 | 
| [01:21] | Keep summer safe. | 保证Summer的安全 | 
| [01:23] | Hey, man, what the hell?! | 怎么搞的 | 
| [01:24] | That was my daughter’s pediatrician! | 他是我女儿的儿科医生 | 
| [01:26] | No, stop! Don’t kill him! | 停下 不要杀他 | 
| [01:28] | Confirmed. | 收到 | 
| [01:32] | Oh, God. I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有知觉了 | 
| [01:33] | Help! Help!! | 救命 | 
| [01:35] | Summer is safe. | Summer很安全 | 
| [01:36] | I don’t feel safe. | 我一点都不觉得安全 | 
| [01:37] | Confirmed. | 收到 | 
| [01:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, God, help me. Help me! | 救命啊 救命啊 | 
| [01:43] | Help me, please! You can help me! | 救救我 你可以救我的 | 
| [02:19] | Oh, man. Where are we, Rick? | 我们这是在哪儿 | 
| [02:20] | Morty, remember eight seconds ago | Morty 记不记得八秒之前 | 
| [02:22] | when, when you said, “Go inside what?” | 你说”什么里面” | 
| [02:24] | And I said, “The battery”? | 然后我说”电池” | 
| [02:25] | And then we showed up here, and I wasn’t like, | 然后我们来了这儿 我也没说什么 | 
| [02:27] | “Whoa, this is unexpected. | “哇 好吃惊哟” | 
| [02:28] | This is not what I was expecting, Morty. | “完全没想到是这样呢” | 
| [02:30] | – What a perplexing mystery this is.” – All right, all right. | – “多么不可思议呀” – 行了行了 | 
| [02:31] | We’re inside the battery. I get it. | 我们在电池里面 我懂了 | 
| [02:33] | – You don’t have to bust my balls. – Huh, this isn’t right. | – 你不用一直嘲讽我了 – 这不对啊 | 
| [02:36] | This pipe’s supposed to be sending | 这根管道应该要 | 
| [02:37] | 20 terawatts of juice up to the engine, Morty. | 20太瓦的燃料送进引擎里才对 | 
| [02:40] | Instead we’ve got…Zero? | 结果反而是零 | 
| [02:41] | Now what are these people doing? | 这些人现在在干嘛 | 
| [02:43] | W-w-w-whoa, people? | 啊 什么人 | 
| [02:45] | It’s time for some hands-on engine repair. | 看来得亲自动手修引擎了 | 
| [02:47] | All right, Morty, hold on to something. Whoa! | Morty 抓牢站稳 | 
| [02:52] | Holy crap! | 我靠 | 
| [02:53] | I thought we were inside your car battery, Rick. | 我还以为我们在你的车电池里 | 
| [02:55] | T-t-this is like a whole p-planet or something. | 这简直就是一整个星球啊 | 
| [02:58] | Thanks, Morty. I’m pretty proud of this bad boy. | 谢啦 Morty 我对这东西还是很自豪的 | 
| [03:00] | Check it out. | 你看 | 
| [03:01] | I put a spatially tessellated void | 我把一块空间上嵌合的虚空 | 
| [03:03] | inside a modified temporal field | 放入了一修改过的时间场 | 
| [03:05] | until a planet developed intelligent life. | 直到一颗星球发展出智慧生命 | 
| [03:08] | I then introduced that life to the wonders of electricity, | 我为他们引入了神奇的电能 | 
| [03:11] | which they now generate on a global scale. | 他们现在整个星球都在发电 | 
| [03:13] | And, you know, some of it goes to power my engine | 其中一部分用来给我的引擎供电 | 
| [03:15] | and charge my phone and stuff. | 还有给我的手机充电什么的 | 
| [03:17] | You have a whole planet sitting around making your power for you? | 你让一整个星球就在这儿给你供电 | 
| [03:19] | That’s slavery. | 这是奴隶制 | 
| [03:20] | It’s society. They work for each other, Morty. | 这叫社会 他们在为彼此工作 | 
| [03:22] | They pay each other. They buy houses. | 互相付钱 在这儿买房子 | 
| [03:24] | They get married and make children | 结婚生子 | 
| [03:26] | that replace them when they get too old to make power. | 孩子在他们老了以后代替他们继续发电 | 
| [03:27] | That just sounds like slavery with extra steps. | 那也不过是多了几个步骤的奴隶制 | 
| [03:29] | Ooh-LA-LA, someone’s gonna get laid in college. | 哦啦啦 某人在大学肯定要有艳福咯 | 
| [03:32] | It appears we are being revisited | 看来 我们又有一次来访啦 | 
| [03:35] | by the alien known as Rick, who once gave our world | 来者 被称作Rick的外星人 曾经给予我们的世界 | 
| [03:37] | the gift of gooble box technology, | 谷波盒的科技 | 
| [03:40] | which, when stomped on, generates electricity, | 只要不停踩上去 就会产生电 | 
| [03:42] | powering our homes and businesses, | 为我们的居家和工作提供能源 | 
| [03:44] | improving our daily lives, while safely removing | 提高我们的生活质量 同时安全地 | 
| [03:45] | the dangerous waste power to a special disposal volcano. | 将危险的废能量移到一座特别的废料处理火山 | 
| [03:50] | But why has Rick returned? | 但Rick为何回来了 | 
| [03:52] | And what will he say when he hears the big news? | 他听到重大新消息又会说些什么 | 
| [03:55] | Let’s find out. | 我们拭目以待 | 
| [03:56] | You need to tell these people they’re in a battery, Rick. | 你得告诉这些人他们在电池里 | 
| [03:58] | It’s messed up. There’s caterers down there. | 这太糟了 他们请人办了酒宴 | 
| [04:01] | Th-th-they’re setting up chafing dishes. | 他们还弄了火锅 | 
| [04:03] | Would you relax, Morty? | 别激动行吗 Morty | 
| [04:04] | There’s nothing dishonest about what we’re doing. | 我们没有做什么不诚实的事情 | 
| [04:07] | Now slap on these antennae. | 把这些天线戴上 | 
| [04:08] | – These people need to think we’re aliens. – What? Why? | – 得让这些人觉得我们是外星人 – 啥 为什么啊 | 
| [04:10] | Sh– obviously you really know nothing about car repair. | 看来你真是对修车一窍不通 | 
| [04:18] | Wait for the ramp, Morty. | 等活动梯放下去 | 
| [04:20] | They love the slow ramp. | 他们很爱慢速活动梯 | 
| [04:22] | Really gets their dicks hard when they see this ramp | 他们可性奋了 看着这梯子 | 
| [04:25] | just slowly extending down. | 慢慢伸下去 | 
| [04:29] | Greetings! | 你们好呀 | 
| [04:33] | Morty, you got to flip them off. | Morty 对他们比中指 | 
| [04:34] | I told them it means “Peace among worlds.” | 我跟他们说这是”星际和平”的意思 | 
| [04:37] | How hilarious is that? | 不觉得很好笑吗 | 
| [04:44] | Coming through. | 我们来啦 | 
| [04:45] | Two real aliens walking through here. | 俩货真价实的外星人 | 
| [04:48] | Rick, our alien friend. | Rick 我们的外星朋友 | 
| [04:49] | Uh, Mr. President, um, couldn’t help but notice | 嘿 总统阁下 我发现 | 
| [04:52] | that you were having problems generating power. | 你们没有再发电了 | 
| [04:54] | That’s correct. We’ve evolved. | 没错 我们进化了 | 
| [04:56] | Our most brilliant scientist, Zeep Xanflorp, | 我们最优秀的科学家 Zeep Xanflorp | 
| [05:00] | has developed a source of energy | 发展出一种能源 | 
| [05:01] | that makes gooble boxes obsolete. | 淘汰了谷波盒 | 
| [05:05] | I would love to see it. | 我很想见识一下呢 | 
| [05:06] | – [bleep] you. – What did you say to me?! | – [哔] – 你刚跟我说什么 | 
| [05:09] | “[bleep] you.” | “[哔]”啊 | 
| [05:10] | Y-you told me it means “Much obliged.” | 你跟我说的啊 是”非常感谢”的意思 | 
| [05:13] | Oh. Right. Uh, b-blow me. | 哦 对 给我口 | 
| [05:16] | No, no, no. Blow me. | 不不不 给我口 | 
| [05:22] | Zeep, you have an honored guest from beyond the stars. | Zeep 从天外来了一位访客 | 
| [05:26] | I said 12 quantum stabilizers, not 11. | 我说的是十二个量子稳定器 不是十一 | 
| [05:29] | Fix it or it’s your ass. | 赶快弄好 不然要你好看 | 
| [05:31] | Chris, I’m in the middle of something. | Chris 我忙着呢 | 
| [05:32] | Zeep, this is Rick — the alien. | Zeep 这就是那位外星人Rick | 
| [05:36] | Rick the alien. | 外星人Rick | 
| [05:37] | Rick the alien… | 外星人Rick | 
| [05:39] | Really? You’re gonna pull that move? | 真的 你要给我玩这招儿 | 
| [05:41] | I guided your entire civilization. | 你们整个文明都是我引导的 | 
| [05:43] | Your people have a holiday named ricksgiving. | 你们有个节日就叫瑞恩节 | 
| [05:45] | They teach kids about me in school. | 小孩子在学校里要学关于我的事情 | 
| [05:46] | I dropped out of school. | 我辍学了 | 
| [05:48] | It’s not a place for smart people. | 学校不是聪明人待的地方 | 
| [05:49] | Ohhhh, snap! | 哎哟喂 | 
| [05:51] | Listen to me, you arrogant little — | 听我说 你这个傲慢的小 | 
| [05:53] | R-Rick was hoping to see your new energy source. | Rick想要看看你的新能源 | 
| [05:56] | I think he could learn a lot from you, Zeep. | 我想他能从你这儿学到很多 Zeep | 
| [05:59] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:01] | It’s hard for people to grasp, | 对一般人来说这很难理解 | 
| [06:03] | but inside that container is an infinite Universe | 但这容器里是一个无限的宇宙 | 
| [06:06] | with a planet capable of generating | 里面有一颗星球能够制造 | 
| [06:08] | massive amounts of power. | 大量的能量 | 
| [06:10] | I call it a miniverse. | 我称之为”迷你宇宙” | 
| [06:12] | Dumb name. | 好傻的名字 | 
| [06:14] | – Excuse me? – Nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没什么 | 
| [06:15] | I mean, it’s hard for us to comprehend all this. | 我的意思是 光这样我们也很难理解 | 
| [06:17] | Would it be possible for us to get some kind of tour | 有没有可能 我们走一趟 | 
| [06:20] | of your miniverse from the inside? | 到你的迷你宇宙里面看看呢 | 
| [06:22] | This isn’t a [bleep] chocolate factory. I don’t have time. | 你以为这是[哔]巧克力工厂啊 我哪来的时间 | 
| [06:25] | Didn’t you say time goes more slowly in the miniverse | 你不是说时间在迷你宇宙里 | 
| [06:27] | relative to the real world? | 相较于真实世界更慢吗 | 
| [06:29] | Yes, Chris. Thanks for reminding me of that. | 没错Chris 真是多谢你提醒哦 | 
| [06:31] | Great president. All right, let’s go. | 好棒的总统啊 那我们走吧 | 
| [06:35] | Hold on to something. | 抓牢 | 
| [06:38] | I put an unbounded vacuum inside a temporal field | 我把一块无界的真空放进了时间场里 | 
| [06:40] | until a world developed. | 直到发展出一个新世界 | 
| [06:42] | I then introduced the people of this world | 我给这个世界的人 | 
| [06:44] | to the wonders of electricity in the form of a device | 带来了奇妙的电力 用一种我称之为 | 
| [06:47] | I call a flooble crank. | 斧波柄的装置 | 
| [06:49] | What they don’t know is | 他们不知道的是 | 
| [06:50] | that 80% of every crank’s energy output gets channeled | 每只曲柄百分之八十的能量都从 | 
| [06:53] | out of the miniverse to be used by us. | 迷你世界里被导出 为我们所用 | 
| [06:56] | No more gooble boxes. | 再也不用什么谷波盒了 | 
| [06:57] | I got to tell you, Zeep, with no disrespect, | 我没有冒犯的意思 Zeep | 
| [06:59] | I really think what you’re doing here is unethical. | 但我真的觉得你这样的行为很不道德 | 
| [07:02] | – It’s not cool. – What?! | – 这样不好 – 啥 | 
| [07:03] | Y-y-you got the people on this world slaving away | 你让这一整个星球的人都受到奴役 | 
| [07:06] | making your power. | 来为你们发电 | 
| [07:08] | I mean, that’s what I call slavery. | 在我看来这就是奴隶制 | 
| [07:10] | No, no, no, they work for each other | 不不不 他们是在给彼此工作 | 
| [07:11] | in exchange for money, which they then — | 来换取钱 然后他们 | 
| [07:14] | well, that just sounds like slavery with extra steps. | 那也不过是多了些步骤的奴隶制罢了 | 
| [07:17] | Eek barba dirkle, somebody’s gonna get laid in college. | 哎巴带 某人在大学里肯定有艳福咯 | 
| [07:21] | Rick, a word? | Rick 能和你说句话吗 | 
| [07:22] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是在搞什么 | 
| [07:23] | I know. “Eek barba dirkle”? | 我懂”哎巴带” | 
| [07:25] | That’s a pretty [bleep] up “Ooh-LA-LA.” | 真是”哦啦啦”的[哔]说法 | 
| [07:27] | No, what are you doing telling this guy | 你跟这人说他的迷你宇宙 | 
| [07:29] | that his miniverse is unethical? | 是不道德的 算是什么 | 
| [07:30] | D-do you not see the hypocrisy here? | 你难道没发觉到虚伪吗 | 
| [07:32] | Holy crap. You’re right, Morty. | 哎 你说的真对 | 
| [07:34] | Hypocrisy. | 虚伪 | 
| [07:36] | Somewhere on this planet, there’s got to be | 这个星球的某个地方 | 
| [07:38] | an arrogant scientist | 肯定有个自大的科学家 | 
| [07:39] | prick on the verge of microverse technology, | 马上就要完成微宇宙技术了 | 
| [07:40] | which would threaten to make Zeep’s flooble cranks obsolete, | 然后完全淘汰Zeep的斧波柄 | 
| [07:43] | forcing Zeep to say microverses are bad, | 迫使Zeep承认微宇宙是不好的 | 
| [07:44] | at which point he’ll realize what a hypocrite he’s being, | 到时候他就会明白他是怎样的一个伪君子 | 
| [07:47] | his people will go back to stomping on their gooble boxes, | 他的族人就会回去踩他们的谷波盒 | 
| [07:50] | and you and I will be on ice cream street, baby! | 咱们就能去冰激凌街啦 | 
| [07:53] | Eating that mother[bleep] ice cream! | 吃[哔]的冰激凌 | 
| [07:54] | Slurping, slurping, slurping it up. | 舔啊舔啊全舔掉 | 
| [07:57] | Wh-wh-why are you making that face? | 你这表情什么意思 | 
| [07:59] | Holy [bleep] | 我[哔] | 
| [08:00] | It’s me. I’ve convinced | 是我 我让 | 
| [08:01] | the people of this planet that I’m a traveler | 这个星球上的人一位我是一名旅行者 | 
| [08:03] | from another world. | 从另一个世界而来 | 
| [08:04] | You don’t think that’s overdoing it a little? | 你不觉得这样有点太过了吗 | 
| [08:06] | I mean, you could achieve the same effect | 要达到同样的效果 | 
| [08:08] | with a pair of — never mind. | 只需要一对 算了 | 
| [08:09] | You know what? I shouldn’t be so critical. | 我不该说三道四老挑刺 | 
| [08:11] | I’m an alien. | 我是个外星人 | 
| [08:12] | Places, please. We’re about to land. | 我们准备要降落了 | 
| [08:17] | Too fast. | 太快了 | 
| [08:23] | Law enforcement converging on location. | 执法单位正在向此处汇集 | 
| [08:26] | Keep Summer safe. | 保证Summer的安全 | 
| [08:27] | No! No, no! Don’t hurt anybody! | 不不不 不要伤害任何人 | 
| [08:30] | Confirm custom defense protocol — | 收到自定义防御协议 | 
| [08:33] | keep summer safe — no physical force. | 确保Summer的安全 禁止物理暴力 | 
| [08:35] | – Yes. – Processing. | – 没错 – 正在处理 | 
| [08:38] | Come out of the vehicle with your hands in the air! | 举起双手 从车里出来 | 
| [08:40] | Scanning assailants. | 扫描进攻者 | 
| [08:45] | Psychological option detected. | 侦测到心理选项 | 
| [08:47] | Gestating. | 妊娠中 | 
| [08:50] | “Gestating”? | “妊娠” | 
| [08:51] | Come out with your hands up, | 举起双手走出来 | 
| [08:53] | or we will be forced to open fire! | 不要逼我们开火 | 
| [08:56] | – Incoming! – We got a device! – Bomb! Bomb! | – 来了 – 有一个装置 – 是炸弹 炸弹 | 
| [09:02] | Daddy? | 爸 | 
| [09:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [09:05] | – H-hunter? – Daddy? | – Hunter – 爸爸 | 
| [09:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [09:08] | Jesus Christ, cease fire! Stay back! | 天啊 停火 退后 | 
| [09:10] | Hunter H-h-hunter? | |
| [09:12] | – Daddy. – Hunter! | – 爸爸 – Hunter | 
| [09:13] | Oh, my dear, sweet God, Hunter. | 我的天啊 Hunter | 
| [09:15] | Oh, my boy. My boy. | 我的孩子 | 
| [09:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It was all my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 | 
| [09:19] | – I’m sorry. – Daddy, leave the car alone. | – 对不起 – 爸 别来管这辆车 | 
| [09:21] | W-w-w-what? | 什么 | 
| [09:23] | Leave the car alone. | 别管这车 | 
| [09:25] | Hunter? Don’t — | Hunter 不要 | 
| [09:26] | oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [09:27] | Stay here, Hunter! No! | 别走 Hunter 不要 | 
| [09:30] | God, no! Hunter! | 不要 Hunter | 
| [09:34] | All of you have loved ones. | 你们都有所爱之人 | 
| [09:36] | All can be returned. All can be taken away. | 都能被带回 也能被带走 | 
| [09:39] | Please step away from the vehicle. | 请远离这辆车 | 
| [09:42] | Keep summer safe. | 确保Summer的安全 | 
| [09:45] | And if you continue to turn your flooble cranks, | 如果你们继续撸这些斧波柄 | 
| [09:47] | I will bring you other great alien advancements. | 我会给你们带来其他伟大的外星科技 | 
| [09:50] | – Hey, uh, let me ask you something. – Yes? | – 我问你件事情 – 嗯 | 
| [09:52] | Any of your, uh, scientists working on anything new? | 你们的科学家有没有在研究什么新东西 | 
| [09:55] | All of them. That’s their job. | 都在啊 他们就是干这个的 | 
| [09:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. But I mean, like, energy-wise. | 是是是 我是说 能源方面的 | 
| [09:59] | Anyone working on, say, a little Universe in a box? | 有没有人研究 比如说 盒子里的小型宇宙 | 
| [10:02] | How do you know about that? It’s top secret. | 你怎么知道的 这是顶级机密 | 
| [10:04] | So remember — a crank a day is not nearly enough. | 记住 一日一撸远不足 | 
| [10:08] | Crank it. | 撸吧 | 
| [10:09] | I told them this means “Peace among worlds.” | 我跟他们说这话是”星际和平”的意思 | 
| [10:12] | How hilarious is that? | 不觉得很好笑吗 | 
| [10:14] | Re-really funny, Zeep. | 很好笑 Zeep | 
| [10:15] | Hey, Zeep, the fake president of your fake world | 嘿 Zeep 你的伪世界的伪总统 | 
| [10:18] | has something fake important to show you. | 要给你看些伪重要的东西 | 
| [10:22] | It’s not much now, but once I learn | 现在还不算什么 但是一旦 | 
| [10:24] | to accelerate the temporal field, | 我学会加速时间场 | 
| [10:26] | I’ll be able to interact with any sentient life | 我就能和任何有心智 在进化的生命互动 | 
| [10:28] | that evolves and introduce them | 并且给他们带来 | 
| [10:30] | to the wonders of electricity via a pulley-based device | 神奇的电能 用这种基于拉动的设备 | 
| [10:32] | I call a blooble yank. | 我称为卜波拽 | 
| [10:34] | But what they won’t know is — | 但他们不知道的是 | 
| [10:36] | you’ll be taking most of their energy. | 你会带走他们大部分的电力 | 
| [10:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. | 对对对 我懂 | 
| [10:39] | It’s showtime. | 有好戏看了 | 
| [10:45] | You do realize this will make the flooble crank obsolete? | 你明白这会让斧波柄被淘汰的吧 | 
| [10:49] | This is wrong, Kyle. What you’re doing is wrong. | 这样是不对的 Kyle 你这样做是不对的 | 
| [10:52] | You’re basically — This is slavery. | 你这样明明就 这是奴隶制 | 
| [10:55] | You’re talking about creating a planet of slaves. | 这是在制造一整个星球的奴隶 | 
| [10:57] | Told you, Zeep. | 我就说嘛 Zeep | 
| [10:59] | Oh, they won’t be slaves. | 怎么会是奴隶呢 | 
| [11:00] | They’ll work for each other and pay each other money. | 他们会为彼此工作 付给彼此薪水 | 
| [11:03] | That just sounds like slavery with ex…Tra…Steps. | 那不过是多了些步骤的 奴隶 制 | 
| [11:08] | – What? – Wait a minute. | – 干嘛 – 等等 | 
| [11:09] | Did you create my Universe? Is my Universe a miniverse? | 你是不是创造了我的宇宙 我的宇宙是一个迷你宇宙吧 | 
| [11:12] | Microverse! | 微宇宙 | 
| [11:13] | Uh, teenyverse. | 藐宇宙 | 
| [11:15] | Ugh! You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 | 
| [11:16] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 | 
| [11:18] | – What the hell is happening? – This is healthy. Trust me. | – 这是怎么了 – 这样比较健康 相信我 | 
| [11:21] | You’re my battery, mother[bleep] | 你不过是我的电池 你这[哔] | 
| [11:23] | That’s all you are. | 不过是电池而已 | 
| [11:24] | I made you. Your microverse sucks! | 我创造了你 你的微宇宙烂透了 | 
| [11:26] | And your miniverse is the size of a lobster tank! | 你所谓的迷你宇宙占了一养龙虾的缸子的大小 | 
| [11:28] | It’s whack! | 烂死了 | 
| [11:30] | Are they not really aliens? | 他们不是真的外星人吧 | 
| [11:32] | Nah, they’re just a couple of crazy, | 不 他们就是俩疯疯癫癫的 | 
| [11:34] | wacky scientists, you know? | 奇怪的科学家 | 
| [11:36] | So he made a Universe, | 所以说 他造出了一个宇宙 | 
| [11:38] | and that guy is from that Universe. | 然后那人是从那个宇宙来的 | 
| [11:39] | – You’re my battery! – And that guy made a Universe. | – 你是我的电池 – 那个人也造了一个宇宙 | 
| [11:42] | And that’s the Universe where I was born. | 也就是我出生在其中的宇宙 | 
| [11:45] | Where my father died. | 我父亲去世的宇宙 | 
| [11:48] | Where I couldn’t make time for his funeral | 我没来得及参加他的葬礼 | 
| [11:50] | because I was working on my Universe. | 因为我专注于创造我的宇宙 | 
| [11:54] | I made you! | 是我创造了你 | 
| [11:56] | Science, huh? Ain’t it a thing. | 科学 这玩意儿 | 
| [11:58] | You know, one time, Rick sh– accidentally shot | 有一次 Rick 偶然用 | 
| [12:00] | his laser pistol right through my hand. | 他的激光手枪打穿了我的手 | 
| [12:02] | You know, I mean, like, old-lady science, you know? | 科学就像个老太太 | 
| [12:05] | She’s a real — | 她可真 | 
| [12:07] | you got to hang on tight, you know? | 得牢牢抓住 | 
| [12:09] | Because she — she’ll — she bucks pretty hard. | 因为她 她挣动起来可狠了 | 
| [12:11] | Ooh, boy, what — oh, my God, no! | 天啊 不要 | 
| [12:19] | – Teenyverse. – Teenyverse. | – 呵呵 藐宇宙 – 呵呵 藐宇宙 | 
| [12:23] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 | 
| [12:25] | Pterodactyl! | 翼手龙 | 
| [12:28] | Asshole! | 混蛋 | 
| [12:29] | When I get out of this teenyverse, | 等我离开这个藐宇宙 | 
| [12:30] | I’m gonna smash it to pieces with you in it. | 我要把它连你一下砸碎 | 
| [12:32] | Yeah, well, when I get out of this teenyverse, | 等我离开这个藐宇宙 | 
| [12:34] | I’m gonna get out of the surrounding miniverse | 我还要离开它外面的迷你宇宙 | 
| [12:36] | and then the microverse around that, and guess what? | 然后是外面的微宇宙 | 
| [12:38] | Don’t make things worse, Rick! | 别把事情闹得更僵了Rick | 
| [12:39] | Uh, he’s not gonna destroy your Universe. | 他不会毁掉你们的宇宙的 | 
| [12:41] | You know, we — we need it to start our car. | 我们需要它来发动车子 | 
| [12:43] | That’s what you used my universe for? | 你就用我的宇宙干这个 | 
| [12:46] | To run your car? | 拿来开车 | 
| [12:48] | Yeah, but don’t flatter yourself. | 没错 别太受宠若惊了 | 
| [12:49] | There’s always AAA, you [bleep] [bleep] sucker! | AAA(标准干电池)总是有的 傻[哔] | 
| [12:53] | What’s he doing? What’s he crafting? | 他在干嘛 他在造什么 | 
| [12:55] | I can craft stuff, too, pal! | 我也会造东西 | 
| [12:56] | Just like I crafted your reality! | 像我造了你们的世界一样 | 
| [13:00] | You crafty son of a — | 你这个造东西的傻 | 
| [13:02] | I crafted the guy | 是我造出来的人 | 
| [13:03] | that created the planet you’re standing on! | 创造了你现在所在的星球 | 
| [13:05] | Yeah, and I made the stars | 是我造出来的恒星 | 
| [13:06] | that became the carbon in your mother’s ovaries! | 产生了你妈卵巢里的碳元素 | 
| [13:08] | I didn’t ask to be born! | 又不是我要求要被生出来的 | 
| [13:10] | All right, that’s it! I’m out. | 够了 我走了 | 
| [13:11] | I-I’m gonna go into the wilderness, | 我要去荒野里 | 
| [13:13] | and I’m gonna make a new life for myself among the tree people. | 我要去那些树林人中间过新的生活 | 
| [13:16] | – I-it can’t be worse than this. – Sure. Okay, Morty. | – 也不可能比现在差劲了 – 是哦 Morty | 
| [13:18] | Just be back before sundown or the tree people will eat you. | 在日落之前回来 否则树林人会把你吃了的 | 
| [13:21] | That’s a myth! | 只是传说而已 | 
| [13:22] | W-w-why are you trying to start a myth? | 你为什么要编这种传说 | 
| [13:24] | It’s a prehistoric planet, Morty. | 这个星球的文明还在史前阶段 | 
| [13:25] | Someone has to bring a little culture. | 总有人要给他们带来点文化 | 
| [13:27] | And I-I-it certainly can’t be someone | 总不能是某些 | 
| [13:29] | whose entire culture powers my brake lights! | 其文明给我的刹车灯供电的人吧 | 
| [13:34] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 | 
| [13:37] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [13:39] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 | 
| [13:41] | I am unable to destroy this army. | 我不能摧毁这支军队 | 
| [13:44] | To clarify, I am quite able to destroy this army, | 说明白一些 其实我完全可以 | 
| [13:47] | – but you will not permit it. – Correct. | – 但你不允许 – 没错 | 
| [13:49] | You also refuse to authorize emotional countermeasures. | 你也不允许我使用情感对策 | 
| [13:53] | If you’re talking about the melting ghost babies, | 你要说什么融化掉的幽灵宝宝的话 | 
| [13:56] | yes, please, no more of that. | 没错 别再来了 | 
| [13:58] | Confirmed. | 收到 | 
| [14:00] | I am currently constructing a security measure | 我现在正在建立一种安保措施 | 
| [14:03] | in compliance with your parameters. | 是符合你的规范的 | 
| [14:05] | But I do want to say you are not making this easy. | 但我想说你让我很难办 | 
| [14:08] | You know you’re kind of a dick, right? | 你知道你挺混蛋的是吧 | 
| [14:10] | My function is to keep summer safe, | 我的功能是确保Summer的安全 | 
| [14:13] | not keep Summer being, like, totally stoked | 不是让Summer 怎么说 事事都如意 | 
| [14:16] | about, like, the general vibe and stuff. | 情绪啊 各方面 什么的 | 
| [14:19] | That’s you. That’s how you talk. | 你就这样 你说话就这个样 | 
| [14:26] | Hey, that’s my deer! | 嘿 那是我的鹿 | 
| [14:32] | I hope your God is as big a dick as you. | 我只喜欢你的上帝也和你一样混球 | 
| [14:38] | My God’s the biggest dick that’s never existed. | 我的上帝是压根儿不存在的最大的混球 | 
| [14:41] | Why do you think I’m even here? | 你以为我为什么会在这儿 | 
| [14:45] | You’re here | 你在这儿 | 
| [14:47] | because you created someone smarter than you. | 是因为你创造了比你更聪明的人 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, I thought we were both | 我还以为我们两个 | 
| [14:53] | here because I created a Universe of idiots. | 都在这儿是因为我造出了一个满是白痴的宇宙 | 
| [15:04] | Holy shit. Morty? | 妈的 Morty | 
| [15:05] | I haven’t seen you in months. | 我好几个月没见你了 | 
| [15:07] | You’re leading the tree people? | 你是树林人的领导 | 
| [15:08] | Huh. That’s a step up. | 也算是有点进步了 | 
| [15:10] | We have no leaders. | 我们没有领导者 | 
| [15:11] | We follow only the will of the forest. | 我们只遵从树林的意志 | 
| [15:15] | Gaaaaay. | 真是基 | 
| [15:17] | That is pretty gay. | 确实很基 | 
| [15:18] | You two call yourselves geniuses, | 你俩管自己叫天才 | 
| [15:20] | but you have spent this time learning nothing. | 但你们这段时间什么也没有学到 | 
| [15:23] | Come with me into the forest. | 跟我来森林里 | 
| [15:24] | There is something I wish to teach you. | 我要教你们些东西 | 
| [15:30] | This is Ku’ala, the spirit tree. | 这是灵树Ku’ala | 
| [15:34] | For generations, it has guided the — | 数代人以来 它引导着 | 
| [15:37] | you have to get us the [bleep] out of here. | 你得把我们弄出去 | 
| [15:39] | These people are backwards savages. | 这就是些落后的野人 | 
| [15:41] | They eat every third baby | 他们把第三个出生的婴儿吃掉 | 
| [15:43] | because they think it makes fruit grow bigger. | 因为他们觉得这样水果会长得更大 | 
| [15:45] | Everyone’s gross, and they all smell like piss all the time. | 所有人都很恶心 而且他们身上永远一股尿味儿 | 
| [15:48] | I m– I m– I miss my family. I miss my laptop. | 我想念家里人 我想念我的笔记本电脑 | 
| [15:50] | I masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood the other day! | 我前几天对着一块有曲线的浮木手淫 | 
| [15:53] | Look, I-I don’t care what it takes. | 我不管要付出什么代价 | 
| [15:55] | You two are putting aside your bullshit, | 你俩把你俩的破事儿放一边 | 
| [15:57] | and you’re working together to get us back home. | 一起想办法把我们弄回去 | 
| [15:59] | No can do, Morty. I just can’t. | 不行啊 Morty 做不到 | 
| [16:01] | I just don’t see how I can — | 我不明白我怎么能 | 
| [16:04] | You’re smart. You’ll figure it out. | 你们是聪明人 你们会弄明白的 | 
| [16:07] | You have 10 seconds | 你有十秒钟 | 
| [16:09] | to get out of the ship! | 从飞船里出来 | 
| [16:11] | 10, 9… | 十 九 | 
| [16:14] | All right, not bad. | 好吧 还不坏 | 
| [16:15] | I guess you’re an okay proto recombinator. | 我猜你对原始重接没有什么意见 | 
| [16:18] | I’ve certainly seen worse ionic cell dioxination. | 我见过更严重的离子细胞双氧化 | 
| [16:20] | If this works, drinks are on me. | 要是成功了 我请喝酒 | 
| [16:22] | If drinks are on you, you’re gonna need | 要是你请的话 | 
| [16:24] | a second mortgage on that tower. | 你就得在那塔上申请第二份贷款了 | 
| [16:25] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是个酒鬼 | 
| [16:27] | Opium addict. | 我是吸鸦片的 | 
| [16:31] | All right, okay, okay, okay, wrap it up. | 好了好了 够了 | 
| [16:33] | You guys are the [bleep] worst! Your gods are a lie! | 你们真是烂透了 你们的神只是谎言 | 
| [16:36] | [bleep] you, [bleep] nature, and [bleep]trees! | [哔]你们的 去[哔]的大自然 去[哔]的树 | 
| [16:41] | – Yes! You did it! – Yes! | – 太好了 成功了 – 好 | 
| [16:42] | Hey, uh, how about that drink? | 酒怎么说 | 
| [16:44] | Sure, I just need to go grab my wallet from inside my ship. | 没问题 让我回船里拿我的钱包 | 
| [16:47] | Oh, is your wallet in your ship? | 哦 你的钱包在船里啊 | 
| [16:49] | That’s where the transporter is, too, | 传送器也在那儿呢 | 
| [16:50] | so why don’t we come with? | 我们不一起去吗 | 
| [16:52] | It’s cool. I’ll be back in a sec. | 不用呀 我一秒就回 | 
| [16:55] | You know how long a second can take in a microverse? | 你知道微宇宙里一秒能有多久吧 | 
| [16:59] | Run, Morty! | 快跑Morty | 
| [17:00] | That asshole’s willing to | 这混蛋宁愿 | 
| [17:01] | risk everything he cares about just to defeat me! | 牺牲掉他在意的一切也要打败我 | 
| [17:03] | He’s psychotic! | 他已经疯了 | 
| [17:07] | – Morty, hop on my back. – Why? | – Morty跳我背上来 – 干嘛 | 
| [17:09] | Go, go. Sanchez ski shoes. | 走着 Sanchez 滑雪鞋 | 
| [17:13] | …Eight… | 八 | 
| [17:19] | Hold still. | 别动 | 
| [17:23] | Oh, hey, guys. I just finished cooking us a feast. | 嘿 你们好呀 我刚做好了一顿大餐 | 
| [17:26] | Aaaah! Holy — | 啊 妈的 | 
| [17:28] | – you monster! – Whoa. Bad tour. | – 你这怪物 – 旅途不太愉快啊 | 
| [17:30] | …seven… | 七 | 
| [17:32] | Hey, you got to sign out. | 嘿 你得登记离开 | 
| [17:34] | Nothing you do matters! Your existence is a lie! | 你做的一切都没有意义 你的存在是个谎言 | 
| [17:36] | If that were really true, then… | 如果这是真的 那 | 
| [17:40] | – I’m here to see Ron Mendleson. – Third floor. | – 我来找Ron Mendleson – 三楼 | 
| [17:42] | Would you like to go to dinner with — | 你愿意去吃个饭吗 和 | 
| [17:44] | uh, no. | 不 | 
| [17:48] | You may have created this Universe, Rick, but I live in it. | 你可能是创造了这个宇宙 但我生活在这里 | 
| [17:53] | What are we gonna do, Rick? We’re so screwed. | 怎么办Rick 我们完了 | 
| [17:55] | He’s gonna get to the ship and | 他会到船上 | 
| [17:56] | smash the microverse, and then he’s gonna kill us! | 毁掉微宇宙 杀了我们 | 
| [17:58] | – Quick, Morty, you’ve got to turn into a car. – What?! | – 快Morty 变成车 – 啥 | 
| [18:00] | A long time ago, I implanted you with a subdermal chip | 很早以前 我给你植入了一块皮下芯片 | 
| [18:02] | that could call upon dormant nanobots in your bloodstream | 能够唤起休眠在你血管系统里的纳米机器人 | 
| [18:05] | to restructure your anatomy and turn you into a car. | 重构你的身体构造 把你变成一辆车 | 
| [18:07] | – Oh, my God! – Concentrate, Morty. | – 天啊 – 集中 Morty | 
| [18:08] | Concentrate and turn into a car, Morty. | 集中精神 变成一辆车 Morty | 
| [18:11] | Never mind. Here’s a taxi. Get in. It’s fine. | 算了没事 这儿有出租 进来 没事了 | 
| [18:13] | …six… | 六 | 
| [18:17] | – Hey, Zeep. – Huh? | – 嘿 Zeep – 嗯 | 
| [18:18] | Happy ricksgiving, biiiiiitch. | 瑞恩节快乐 贱人 | 
| [18:23] | We did it, Morty. | 成功了 Morty | 
| [18:25] | Now let’s get out of here and destroy this whole Universe. | 我们赶紧出去毁掉这个宇宙 | 
| [18:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [18:28] | …five — | 五 | 
| [18:30] | sir? | 长官 | 
| [18:33] | – Holy hell. – Sir! | – 天啦 – 长官 | 
| [18:36] | Hold you fire! | 不要开火 | 
| [18:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [18:41] | I have brokered a peace agreement | 我促成了一份和平协定 | 
| [18:43] | between the giant spiders and the government. | 让政府和巨型蜘蛛达成了和解 | 
| [18:45] | Thanks to the skilled diplomacy of this mysterious space car, | 多亏了这神秘宇宙车精湛的外交技巧 | 
| [18:49] | from this day forward, human- and spiderkind will live | 从今日起 人类与蜘蛛 | 
| [18:52] | side by side in peace. | 将和平共处 | 
| [18:53] | We will stop bombing them, and they will no longer use | 我们不再轰炸它们 它们也不再 | 
| [18:56] | their telepathic abilities to make us wander into webs | 利用心灵感应让我们走进网里 | 
| [18:58] | for later consumption. | 等会儿吃掉 | 
| [19:00] | Instead, we will work together to make this world | 取而代之的是 我们将共同努力 | 
| [19:02] | a better place for all, no matter how many legs. | 让这个世界对所有生命来说都更美好 无论你有几条腿 | 
| [19:06] | What do we do about the space car? | 那这太空车怎么办 | 
| [19:08] | Leave it alone. | 别管它 | 
| [19:10] | I mean, what did it really do, anyways? | 它又干了什么呢 | 
| [19:11] | Kill a guy and paralyze his buddy? | 杀了一个人 弄瘫了他 | 
| [19:13] | Not a bad trade for spider peace. | 和与蜘蛛的和平比起来不算什么 | 
| [19:15] | All right, that’s it. Move out! | 好吧 撤军 | 
| [19:22] | I love this spider! | 我真爱这只蜘蛛 | 
| [19:25] | Summer is safe. | Summer 很安全 | 
| [19:27] | All right, I get it. | 行 我懂了 | 
| [19:33] | Rick Rick! | |
| [19:36] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 | 
| [19:37] | You quit school, but you still got some learning to do. | 你离开了学校 但你还是要学点东西 | 
| [20:04] | Class dismissed. | 下课 | 
| [20:17] | – You all right? – Uh-huh! | – 你还好吧 – 好呀 | 
| [20:19] | What are you doing, Rick? | 你在干嘛 Rick | 
| [20:20] | I’m pretty sure the battery’s dead. | 这电池已经彻底没法用了 | 
| [20:22] | Oh, you think so, huh, Morty? | 你以为呢 Morty | 
| [20:23] | Well, let’s see. | 瞧着 | 
| [20:25] | Hey, wait — huh? I don’t get it. | 啊 怎么 我不懂 | 
| [20:28] | Of course you don’t. But Zeep did. | 你当然不懂 但是Zeep懂 | 
| [20:30] | He knew that once I got back to my car, | 他知道我一旦回到车里 | 
| [20:31] | one of two things was gonna happen — | 两件事中有一件会发生 | 
| [20:33] | I was gonna have to toss a broken battery, | 我要么扔掉一块坏掉的电池 | 
| [20:35] | or the battery wouldn’t be broken. | 或者电池不会坏掉 | 
| [20:43] | Peace among worlds, Rick. | 星际和平 Rick | 
| [20:47] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [20:48] | Yeah. Listen to that baby purr. | 嗯哼 听着宝贝发动的声音 | 
| [20:50] | You were right, Morty — we | 你说得对 Morty 我们 | 
| [20:51] | really just needed to be honest with those guys. | 真的只需要对他们说实话就好了 | 
| [20:53] | All right, here we go. | 咱们走 | 
| [20:56] | Thank y-o-o-ou. | 谢谢啦 | 
| [20:58] | See, Morty? This is what it’s all about. | 看 Morty 就为了这个呀 | 
| [21:00] | This is why we do what we do. | 干了这么多 就为这个 | 
| [21:02] | Ew! What the hell? | 恶 搞什么 | 
| [21:03] | Jesus! There’s flies in my ice cream. | 天啊 我的冰激凌里有苍蝇 | 
| [21:06] | Presidential decree — | 总统裁定 | 
| [21:07] | all ice cream is now for all beings, | 所有的冰激凌 给所有的生灵 | 
| [21:09] | no matter how many legs. | 无论有多少条腿 | 
| [21:11] | – What the [bleep] did you do, Summer?! – It was your ship! | – 你[哔]干了什么 Summer – 是你的船干的 | 
| [21:13] | – Your stupid ship did it! – Don’t blame my ship! | – 你的破船干的 – 别怪我的船 | 
| [21:14] | – It melted a child! – My ship doesn’t do anything… | – 它融掉了一个小孩子 – 我的船什么也不会做 | 
| [21:16] | – It killed it itself! – …Unless it’s told to do something! | – 它自己把它杀掉的 – 除非你让它干什么事情 | 
| [21:18] | – We almost died! – I don’t want to hear it, summer! | – 我们差点就死了 – 我不想听 Summer | 
| [21:19] | Your boobs are all hanging about, | 你胸前挂的这两坨 | 
| [21:22] | and you ruined ice cream with your boobs out. | 就因为你的胸我们的冰激凌都毁了 | 
| [21:24] | And don’t even try to deny it, either. | 想都不要想否认 |