时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I got to tell you, Rick. It’s pretty great | Rick 在这个宇宙飞船里 |
[00:04] | To be in this spaceship, just the two of us, you know? | 就我们两人 真是挺好的 |
[00:06] | Just cruising around, Rick and Morty style. | 就到处这样游荡 这风格才对嘛 |
[00:08] | I agree, Morty. | 我同意 Morty |
[00:09] | It’s nice to get back to the basics | 这样返璞归真挺好的 |
[00:10] | After a pretty intense, mixed-bag of a year. | 经过了过去紧张的 混乱的一年 |
[00:12] | – Ohh! – Relax. | – 哦 – 放松 |
[00:13] | That’s what windshields are for. | 挡风玻璃就是干这个用的 |
[00:15] | I didn’t know that there were bugs out in space. | 我都不知道太空里还有虫子呢 |
[00:17] | Well, w-what did you think, Morty? | 好吧 那你怎么想的 Morty |
[00:18] | Life just developed on earth by itself? | 生命难道是地球自己进化出来的 |
[00:20] | Here, let me take care of this. | 我处理处理 |
[00:23] | Geez, Rick, that’s disgusting. | 天呐 Rick 真恶心 |
[00:25] | I don’t want to look at that. | 我不想看 |
[00:26] | Yeah, guess I’m out of fluid. | 好像没有清洁液了 |
[00:27] | L-let me find a place to stop. | 让我找个地方停一下 |
[00:34] | Hey, muchacho, does your planet have wiper fluid yet, | 嘿 你们星球有擦挡风玻璃的清洁液吗 |
[00:36] | Or are you gonna freak out and start worshipping us? | 还是说你们已经吓傻了要把我们当神拜了 |
[00:38] | – The general store ought to have what you need. – Thanks. | – 杂货店里应该有你要的东西 – 谢谢 |
[00:41] | Of course, you’ll be wanting to be gone from here by sundown. | 你肯定想要在日落前离开这里 |
[00:44] | Yeah, sure thing. Wait a minute. What? Why? | 是啊 当然 等一下 什么 为什么啊 |
[00:46] | Sundown is when the festival begins. | 日落以后节日就开始了 |
[00:48] | The festival? | 节日 |
[00:49] | Ooh, well, for Millennia, | 哦哦哦 好吧 对于我们Millennia人来说 |
[00:52] | Our society has been free of crime and war, | 我们的社会已经完全没有犯罪和战争了 |
[00:55] | – Living in perfect peace. – Oh, I know what this is! | – 我们生活在和平之中 – 哦 我知道这是什么了 |
[00:57] | You’ve been able to sustain world peace | 你们维持世界和平 |
[00:59] | Because you have one night a year where you all run around | 靠的是每年有一天晚上 能到处 |
[01:01] | Robbing and murdering each other without consequence. | 抢劫杀人 还不用承担任何后果 |
[01:03] | – That’s right. – What?! | – 是这样的 – 什么 |
[01:04] | It’s like “The purge,” Morty. That movie “The purge”? | 就像是<人类清除计划>那电影 Morty |
[01:06] | Oh, have you been here before? | 噢 你以前来过这里么 |
[01:08] | No, no, but I’ve been to a few planets with the same gimmick. | 不不 但是我去过好几个星球都有这样的东西 |
[01:10] | You know, sometimes it’s called “the cleansing” or “the red time”. | 你知道么 有时候这事也叫作”大净化”或者”红色时间” |
[01:13] | There was this one world that called it just murder night. | 有这么个世界就直接管这叫”杀人夜” |
[01:15] | I-it’s a purge planet. | 这 这是个搞大清除的星球 |
[01:16] | They’re peaceful, and then, you know, they just purge. | 他们一片和平 然后 他们搞清除 |
[01:19] | T-that’s horrible! | 这也太可怕了 |
[01:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:22] | You want to check it out? | 你想看看么 |
[01:55] | So, what do you do during the festival? | 所以 你在节日上一般都干什么啊 |
[01:57] | You lock yourself in, or you go out and do some stuff? | 你是把自己锁在屋里 还是出去干点什么呀 |
[01:59] | Oh, I do some pretty bad stuff. | 哦 我干一些很坏很坏的事 |
[02:01] | Oh, I bet you do, old timer. | 哦 我估计也是 老爷子 |
[02:04] | Gee— Rick, come on. The sun is setting. | 天呐 Rick 快走吧 太阳快下山了 |
[02:06] | W-we got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里啊 |
[02:07] | All right, well, w-what do I owe you for the wiper fluid? | 好的 好吧 这个玻璃清洗液多少钱 |
[02:09] | It’s on the house. Oh, and, uh, | 免费的 哦 还有 |
[02:12] | Why— why don’t you have some candy bars, as well? | 你再拿点糖吧 |
[02:14] | Oh, no way. That’s really nice of you. | 噢 不会吧 你真好 |
[02:16] | I’m a nice guy… for now. | 我是个好人 至少现在是 |
[02:18] | Ohh, I don’t doubt it. | 哦哦 这我不怀疑 |
[02:20] | – Rick! – Yeah, yeah. | – Rick – 好啦好啦 |
[02:22] | Hey, have a good festival, old timer. | 嘿 节日上好好玩呀 老爷子 |
[02:24] | I intend to. | 我也是这么打算的 |
[02:28] | Rick, unlock it! | Rick 快开门 |
[02:29] | Just a second, Morty. | 就等一下 Morty |
[02:31] | Oh, look at that sunset. | 啊 快看那夕阳 |
[02:32] | Stop screwing around. | 别闹了 |
[02:36] | There we go. Much better. Now we can see. | 好了 好多了 现在能看清楚了 |
[02:39] | Great. | 呵呵 |
[02:40] | Hey, you know what, Morty? | 嘿 Morty |
[02:41] | Why don’t we christen our squeaky-clean windshield here | 现在玻璃已经擦得锃光瓦亮了 |
[02:44] | By watching a little of this purge through it? | 我们正好看看大清楚怎么样 |
[02:45] | What?! No! What is your problem?! | 什么 不 你有病么 |
[02:47] | Morty, grow up. If you don’t want to watch, | Morty 成熟点吧 你要是不想看 |
[02:49] | Don’t watch, but, you know, it’s my car. | 就别看 但是 你知道 这是我的车 |
[02:51] | Also, if you tell your mom about this, | 还有 你要是告诉你妈 |
[02:53] | – I’ll purge you. – You’re the worst. | – 我就把你给清除了 – 你太差劲了 |
[02:55] | And this planet is the worst. How can you be into this? | 这个星球也是 你怎么会喜欢这种东西 |
[02:57] | You know, people are gonna kill each other. | 看这种互相残杀的戏码 |
[02:58] | So, what, y-y-you trying to sit here and tell me that | 怎么 你坐这儿就是想告诉我 |
[03:01] | I-if — if there’s a video online | 如果有个在线视频 |
[03:03] | With someone getting decapitated, | 内容是有人被砍头的那种 |
[03:04] | – You don’t click on it? – No! | – 难道你不会点进去看看 – 不 |
[03:05] | Why— why would I do that? You do that? | 为什么啊 为什么我要点进去看啊 你为什么要看啊 |
[03:07] | I don’t, because it would bore me. | 我不看 因为太无聊了 |
[03:09] | I see [bleep] like that for breakfast, Morty. | 我吃早点的时候才看那种[哔]玩意儿 Morty |
[03:11] | But if you don’t do it, I say it’s because | 但是你不点进去看 我说就是因为 |
[03:12] | You’re afraid of your own primal instincts. | 你惧怕你的原始冲动 |
[03:14] | So you stuff them down and— | 所以你极力压制他们然后 |
[03:15] | OH, OH! Shh. Shh. It’s starting. | 哦 哦 嘘 嘘 开始了 |
[03:17] | – Oh-ho-ho! Here we go. – I’m not watching. | – 哦吼吼 开始啦 – 我不看 |
[03:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, your medal’s in the mail. | 好 好 好 你的奖牌已经寄家去了 |
[03:21] | – I’m gonna get a closer look. – Oh, okay, sure. | – 我要离近点看 – 哦 好吧 随便 |
[03:23] | And then someone’s gonna throw a rock | 等下就会有人扔石头 |
[03:24] | And hit the car and then we’re gonna crash | 打中我们的车 然后车子坠毁 |
[03:26] | And we’re gonna be stuck down there | 然后我们就困在下面了 |
[03:27] | And it’s gonna be what we deserve. | 剩下的就都是我们活该了 |
[03:32] | Whoa, they are purging the [bleep] out of each other. | 哇 这真是[哔]的互相残杀 |
[03:36] | Oh, my god! | 哦我的天呐 |
[03:37] | Oh [bleep] | 哦[哔] |
[03:39] | That was— okay, yeah. T-that was gross. | 那真是 好吧 那真是恶心 |
[03:44] | Man, I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach | 看来我的胃还是没有我的眼睛坚强 |
[03:45] | On this one, Morty. Ugh. | 受不太了这个 Morty |
[03:47] | My appetite for purge-spectating got filled pretty quick. | 我对杀戮的观赏欲一瞬间就已经满足了 |
[03:49] | Oh, god. | 哦天呐 |
[03:55] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[03:57] | No! No! Help! | 不 不 救命 |
[03:58] | Somebody help me! Aah! | 快来人救我呀 啊 |
[03:59] | All right, Morty. L-let’s get out of here. | 好了 Morty 咱 咱们走吧 |
[04:01] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. W-we have to go down there. | 等一下 等一下 我们得下去 |
[04:03] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[04:05] | That poor girl. W-we have to save her. | 那个可怜的女孩子 我们得救她 |
[04:07] | Uh, Morty, in space, we have something we call | 唉 Morty 在宇宙里 有一种东西叫做 |
[04:09] | The non-interference policy. We got the wiper fluid. | 不干涉原则 我们拿到了玻璃清洗液 |
[04:11] | We watched them kill each other. We’re leaving. | 我们也看了他们互相残杀 我们要走了 |
[04:13] | Help me save that girl, or I’m telling mom you brought me here. | 帮我救那个女孩 要不我就告诉我妈你把我带这来了 |
[04:16] | You little turd. | 你这个小贱逼 |
[04:19] | Please! Leave me alone! | 求你了 放过我吧 |
[04:20] | Leave you alone? During a purge? | 放过你 在大清除上 |
[04:23] | I don’t think so, baby. | 我觉得不行啊 宝贝 |
[04:27] | It’s okay. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我们不会伤害你的 |
[04:29] | My name is Morty. This is my grandpa. | 我叫Morty 这是我外公 |
[04:31] | – We’re tourists. – Not anymore. | – 我们是来旅游的 – 不再是了 |
[04:35] | Oh, my god. This is [bleep] awesome! | 哦天呐 这太[哔]爽了 |
[04:37] | Morty, this is really cool. | Morty 这太酷了 |
[04:39] | Hey, y-you want to help me out here and kill some people? | 嘿 你 你想帮我杀几个人不 |
[04:42] | It’s fun. We’re totally justified | 很好玩的 而且绝对正当 |
[04:43] | Because we’re saving a little girl. | 因为我们是为了救一个小女孩啊 |
[04:45] | I mean, w-w-we’re both free and clear to murder these people. | 就是说 这些人我们可以随便杀 完全没问题 |
[04:48] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | – 你没事吧 – 是的 |
[04:49] | I have to find somewhere to hide. | 我得找个地方躲一下 |
[04:51] | Well, you can hide with us. Rick? | 好吧 你可以和我们一起啊 Rick |
[04:53] | – Yeah? – Do you think we could take— | – 怎么了 – 你觉得我们可以 |
[04:55] | – W-what’s your name? – Arthrisha. | – 你 你叫什么名字 – Arthrisha |
[04:56] | Could we take Arthrisha up in the ship | 我们可以带Arthrisha上车么 |
[04:58] | And, you know, just wait out the purge? | 然后 你懂的 就等着大清除结束 |
[04:59] | Oh, Morty, how can I refuse | 哦 Morty 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[05:01] | After all you’ve done to blackmail me? | 就你刚刚那么威胁过我之后 |
[05:07] | Your vehicle— is it from the gods? | 你的交通工具 是神赐的么 |
[05:10] | -No. -Yes. | – 不 – 是 |
[05:13] | So, uh, you know, when the purge started, | 所以 大清除最开始的时候 |
[05:16] | Did people get into it right away, | 大家是一下就进入现在这种状态 |
[05:18] | Or were they like, “Wait, what? | 还是 “等等 什么 |
[05:20] | This is gonna stop crime how, exactly?” | 这也能阻止犯罪么 到底什么原理啊” 那样的 |
[05:22] | Yeah, it took some time for people to accept it. | 是啊 最开始人们花了不少时间接受这件事 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I bet. I bet. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[05:27] | Yeah, it’s kind of like cellphones, you know? | 是啊有点像手机 |
[05:29] | At first, everyone was like, | 一开始 大家都 |
[05:30] | “Look at those douchebags purging,” | “看那几个傻逼在那搞清除” |
[05:32] | And then the next thing you know, | 然后就变成了 |
[05:33] | They’re like, “It’s just so convenient.” | “这真方便啊” |
[05:34] | Geez, you working on your tight five | 天呐 Morty你这是在为了喜剧俱乐部 |
[05:36] | For the comedy store, Morty? | 准备单口相声么 |
[05:42] | Whatcha doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[05:43] | Watching some TV, playing on your phone? | 看电视 玩手机吗 |
[05:45] | – Is that a real question? – Just making conversation. | – 你是认真在问我 – 就是想聊聊天 |
[05:48] | Are you? What part of that gives me anything to work with? | 是么 你说的哪句话让我能接着聊下去啊 |
[05:51] | My choice is to say nothing, be sarcastic, | 我的选择要么是不作回答 要么冷嘲热讽 |
[05:54] | Or bark “Yes” Like a trained animal. | 或者喊一句 “是啊” 就像个训练过的动物一样 |
[05:56] | It’s not a conversation. | 这也不能算对话 |
[05:57] | You’re holding me verbally hostage. | 你这是语言绑架我啊 |
[05:59] | Okay, ass-face. I’ll go in the kitchen. | 好吧 混蛋 我去厨房了 |
[06:01] | – Hey, dad. – Yeah? | – 嘿 爸 – 嗯 |
[06:03] | Whatcha doing? Going into the kitchen? | 你干什么呢 进厨房吗 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | – Yeah, you like that? – Screw you. | – 是么 你喜欢这样 – 去你的 |
[06:08] | So, uh, do most people wear masks when they purge? | 所以 大多数人清除的时候都戴面具么 |
[06:12] | I-I don’t want to answer any more purge questions. | 我 我不想再回答任何关于清除的问题了 |
[06:14] | All right, hey, hey, that’s cool. | 好吧 没事的 |
[06:16] | I can roll with that. | 我没关系的 |
[06:24] | – My nana! – Huh? | – 我的外婆 – 哈 |
[06:25] | My nana! We have to save her! | 我外婆 我们得救她 |
[06:29] | You just now remembered your nana exists. | 你刚想起来你外婆还在呢 |
[06:32] | I-I was traumatized. | 我 我受到了心理创伤 |
[06:34] | Haven’t you been through like 15 purges? | 你大概经历过15次大清除了吧 |
[06:36] | I mean, some as a child? | 有些小时候就经历了 |
[06:37] | Will somebody just help me get her? | 有人能帮我救救她吗 |
[06:39] | Fine, whatever. Morty, stay. | 好吧 随便 Morty 留下 |
[06:50] | Oh, god. Oh, crap. Oh, crap! | 哦天呐 哦我靠 我靠 |
[06:53] | – Get out! Get out! – Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 滚出来 滚出来 – 嘿 喔 喔 喔 |
[06:55] | Get the [bleep] out of the flying machine! | [哔]滚出那个飞行机器 |
[06:57] | Oh, my god! O-okay! Okay! | 哦我的天呐 好 好的 好的 |
[06:59] | – back up, asshole. – Ahh | – 退后 混蛋 – 啊啊啊 |
[07:00] | – Back up. – Ohh. | – 退后 – 哦 |
[07:02] | – Back the up! – Aah! | – [哔]退后点 – 啊 |
[07:05] | For what it’s worth, I’m sorry, | 如果这么说有用的话 我很抱歉 |
[07:07] | But that’s not really worth anything tonight, is it? | 但今晚说什么都没有用 |
[07:09] | Y-you can’t leave us here. You’re killing us! | 你 你不能把我们扔在这 你这是在谋杀我们 |
[07:13] | You hear me? Come back. | 你听到了么 回来 |
[07:15] | Y-you got to come back. Change your mind. | 你 你得回来 快改变你的主意 |
[07:19] | Oh, geez. | 哦 天呐 |
[07:20] | Morty! Aah! The [bleep] Amish bitch shot me! | Morty 啊 那个[哔]阿米什婊子射了我 |
[07:20] | 阿米什人 美国北美宗教社群 拒绝现代设施 过着简朴的生活 | |
[07:24] | She tried to purge me, Morty. | 她想清除我 Morty |
[07:25] | You let your wiener do the walking, and now I’m dead. | 你跟着自己的小弟弟走 现在我要死了 |
[07:27] | – Rick, she took the car! – You [bleep] kidding me, Morty?! | – Rick 她把车给抢了 – 你[哔]逗我呢 Morty |
[07:29] | She took my car and the gun. | 她把我的枪和车都抢走了 |
[07:31] | We’re like the rest of these assholes now. | 我们现在跟这群混球没区别了 |
[07:32] | W- w- we’re gonna get purged, Morty. | 我 我们要被他们屠了 |
[07:34] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[07:35] | Oh, geez, geez! | 老天 要命了 |
[07:36] | Wait a minute, Rick. | 等等 Rick |
[07:37] | Why don’t we just use your portal gun? | 为什么不用你的传送枪 |
[07:38] | It’s in the car, dip-ass. | 在飞船里 蠢货 |
[07:40] | Oh, god, it hurts. | 疼死我了 |
[07:41] | She got me right in the goddamn liver, Morty. | 她正好射中我的肝 |
[07:43] | It’s the hardest-working liver in the galaxy, Morty, | 这是银河系最辛勤工作的肝了 |
[07:45] | And now it has a hole in it. I hope it was worth it. | 现在上面破了个洞 希望这血没白流 |
[07:47] | I was just trying to do right. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[07:49] | Yeah, well, that’s not really the theme of tonight’s party. | 那可不是今晚狂欢的主题 |
[07:51] | Heads up. Rapists. | 小心 一群强奸犯 |
[07:52] | Well, don’t just stand there, Morty. | 别傻站着了 |
[07:54] | – Purge ’em. – Me? | – 弄死他们 – 我上吗 |
[07:55] | No, me. Should I rub my liver hole on them? | 难不成我上 我拿肝上的窟窿套他们吗 |
[07:57] | Pick up a stick or something and kill them. | 捡根棍子什么的敲死他们 |
[07:59] | Um, w- we come in peace. | 呃 我们为和平而来 |
[08:01] | Oh, my god. | 真是扶不上墙 |
[08:05] | There’s more where that came from! | 那玩意我还多的是 |
[08:07] | You want to get purged, you bring it! | 你们想被清除掉吗 放马过来 |
[08:08] | Drop, drop your shit! Drop it all. | 把家伙放下 全都放下 |
[08:11] | Morty, go get their shit. Hurry up. | Morty 把他们的家伙抄了 赶紧 |
[08:13] | I only had one of those things I threw. | 刚才扔的玩意 我就剩一个了 |
[08:14] | I’m holding a box of tic tacs right now. | 现在拿的是一盒糖 |
[08:19] | – Want some crackers? – No, thank you. | – 要吃饼干吗 – 不要吃 |
[08:21] | Are you ready to be nice to me? | 你什么时候能对我态度好起来 |
[08:23] | In exchange for crackers? | 为了区区一盒饼干吗 |
[08:25] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[08:26] | Dad, get a job. | 赶紧找个工作吧 老爸 |
[08:27] | You’re trying to create drama because you’re bored. | 你的生活太无聊了 才在这里找事 |
[08:30] | Oh. | 有电话 |
[08:32] | It’s the space phone grandpa gave us. | 外公给我们的太空电话 |
[08:35] | – Hello? – Hey, Summer, it’s grandpa. | – 喂 – Summer 我是外公 |
[08:37] | I need you to do me a favor. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[08:38] | – I can barely hear you. – Who is it? | – 我听不清楚 – 谁啊 |
[08:40] | Morty and I are on a planet that’s purging. | 我跟Morty在一个正在搞大清除的星球 |
[08:41] | – I need you to take down… – A plan that’s what? | – 你要记下 – 什么锡球 |
[08:44] | We’re on a planet that’s purging, Summer. Purging. | 我们在一个正在大清除的星球 大清除 |
[08:46] | We lost our car and my gun, and we’re in a purge. | 我的飞船和枪都被抢走了 我们正在一场大清除中 |
[08:48] | Ooh, is it Taddi Mason? | 是Taddi Mason打来的吗 |
[08:49] | Like the movie “The purge”? | 就像那部电影一样吗 |
[08:51] | Yes, I- I need you to take… | 是的 你得记 |
[08:52] | That movie sucked. | 那部电影烂透了 |
[08:53] | Oh, my god. Hold on. | 天呐 等一下 |
[08:55] | It’s not Taddi Mason? | 不是Taddi Mason吗 |
[08:56] | Dad, who the [bleep] is Taddi Mason? | 老爸 Taddi Mason[哔]是谁 |
[08:58] | – My friend. – Aah! | – 一个朋友 – 啊 |
[08:59] | Are you okay? I’m putting you on speaker. | 你还好吗 我开免提了 |
[09:01] | – Taddi? – Yes, Jerry, it’s Taddi, | – Taddi吗 – 是啊Jerry 我是Taddi |
[09:03] | A person no one’s ever heard of until now, | 以前从来没人听说过的人 |
[09:04] | Calling you on a space phone. | 现在正拿太空电话打给你呢 |
[09:06] | I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. | 我分不出你是不是在讽刺 |
[09:13] | Reload, fast. | 装弹 赶快 |
[09:15] | Summer, w- we need you to take down this number. | Summer 你得记下这串数字 |
[09:17] | – Quit screwing around. – Morty? Are you all right? | – 别扯别的 – Morty吗 你没事吧 |
[09:19] | – No! – Why are you with Taddi Mason? | – 当然有事 – 你怎么和Taddi Mason在一起 |
[09:21] | Holy [bleep] Dad! Shut the [bleep] up! | 我[哔] 你[哔]闭嘴吧老爸 |
[09:23] | Okay. I guess I’m just this entire family’s toilet paper. | 好吧看来 我就是全家人的出气筒 |
[09:27] | Are you writing this down? Will you please write this down? | 你有在记吗 快把数字记下来 |
[09:29] | – Yes, yes. – 7, 7, 1, 9, 8… | – 好好 – 7 7 1 9 8 |
[09:32] | 3 6 4 2 1 1 2 5 3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 2, 5. | |
[09:42] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗日的 |
[09:43] | Morty, I don’t want to be the “A little help” Guy, | Morty 我也不想求助 |
[09:45] | But a little help? | 不过你能搭把手吗 |
[09:49] | Okay, I have a pen. Go. | 好了 我找到笔了 说 |
[09:54] | A spoon, Morty? | 就给我个勺子吗 |
[09:55] | – A spoon?! – I’m sorry. | – 你搞什么 – 对不起 |
[09:57] | There’s a pile of silverware next to you, | 你旁边这么多餐具 |
[09:58] | And you throw me the one thing that can never kill anything? | 你给我个最没杀伤力的东西 |
[10:01] | All right, okay! | 我错了还不行吗 |
[10:02] | Summer, on the shelf above my workbench in the garage, | 车库里我工作台上有个架子 |
[10:05] | There’s a red box with a keypad on it. | 有一个带键盘的红盒子 |
[10:07] | You’re gonna take that box outside, | 你把盒子拿到外面 |
[10:08] | and you’re gonna type the number I just gave you into the keypad. | 输入我刚才给你报的数字 |
[10:10] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 明白吗 – 明白 |
[10:11] | Is it just part of growing up to hate your dad? | 恨自己的老爸是成长的一部分吗 |
[10:14] | I’m ignoring you. | 懒得搭理你 |
[10:16] | Morty, if I can get to the top of that lighthouse, | 如果我能到那个灯塔顶上 |
[10:18] | I can send the beacon, and your sister can launch our package. | 就可以发射信标 你姐就能把东西送过来 |
[10:20] | Just remember, if there’s people in there | 记住了 如果那里有人 |
[10:22] | And they try to purge us, we got to purge them first. | 而且他们想杀我们的话 我们先把他们弄死 |
[10:24] | We’re not purging anyone, Rick, all right? W- will you stop it? | 我们谁也不弄死 Rick 能不能别这样 |
[10:27] | Morty, if we’re gonna survive tonight, | 如果还想看见明天的太阳 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna need to harness your repressed rage. | 你得学会驾驭你压抑的愤怒 |
[10:30] | I don’t have any! | 我没有压抑的愤怒 |
[10:31] | Spoken like a person with repressed rage. | 你这语气就挺压抑的 |
[10:38] | I take no part in the festival. | 我没有参加节日 |
[10:39] | If you desire to kill me, I only ask you do it quickly. | 如果你们想杀我 只求下手麻利点 |
[10:41] | No such agenda, chief. | 没这个打算 |
[10:43] | We’re not too keen on the purge, either, sir. | 我们对大清除也没什么兴趣 |
[10:45] | We were just hoping to get on the roof of your lighthouse | 我们只想到你灯塔顶上 |
[10:47] | So we can send a beacon to my sister on earth. | 为我在地球的姐姐设一个信标 |
[10:49] | – It’s a different planet. – By the way, | – 那是另外一个星球 – 顺便说一句 |
[10:50] | Life on other planets exists. Don’t let it distract you. | 别的星球也存在生命 不过重点不在这儿 |
[10:53] | I’ll let you use my lighthouse for shelter and beacon-sending | 你们可以藏在我的灯塔里 设信标 |
[10:56] | On the condition that you listen to my tale. | 不过条件是 你们得听听我写的故事剧本 |
[10:57] | – Okay. – Deal. | – 好 – 成交 |
[10:58] | All right, I’m gonna go to the roof and set things up. | 我去楼顶把东西弄好 |
[11:00] | – Morty, you listen to his tale. – Okay. | – Morty 你听他读 – 好 |
[11:10] | “Fade in. Exterior. Unnamed city. Day.” | “镜头淡入 外景 不知名的城市 白天” |
[11:14] | “The hustle and bustle is a symphony of progress.” | “进步的路上 熙熙攘攘” |
[11:16] | “We pan past windows, each of which contain a different story,” | “镜头略过形形色色的窗户 每扇中都是一个故事” |
[11:18] | “To find Jacey Lakims,” | “最终定格在Jacey Lakims身上” |
[11:19] | “28, hot, but doesn’t know it.” | “这个年方二八的惹火少妇丝毫没有意识到自己的美丽” |
[11:21] | “Jacey stops when her high heel gets caught” | “Jacey不得不停了下来” |
[11:23] | “In the grating of a sewer.” | “因为高跟鞋卡在了下水道格栅里” |
[11:24] | “Suddenly, a man steps into frame and points a gun at her.” | “突然一个男人出现 用枪指着她” |
[11:27] | “This is not her day.” | “她今天不走运” |
[11:30] | “Fade to black.” | “镜头淡入黑暗” |
[11:31] | Title–‘three weeks earlier’. | 几个字浮现 “三周前” |
[11:37] | You really don’t want to talk to me about this. | 你真的不想谈谈吗 |
[11:39] | Dad, grandpa and Morty are in danger. | 老爸 外公和Morty情况危险 |
[11:41] | You’re unemployed, and you’re bored. | 而你 正失业中 只是无聊 |
[11:43] | – They’re a higher priority. – Stop saying I’m unemployed! | – 孰轻孰重自有分晓 – 别再说失业的事好吗 |
[11:50] | Aah! | 怎么回事 |
[11:50] | Good lord! Now what? | 这什么东西 又闹哪出 |
[11:54] | Look, I’m your father, and I love you is all I’m saying. | 听着 我是你的父亲 我只是想说 我是爱你的 |
[11:57] | – I’ll leave it at that. – Fine, dad! | – 仅此而已 – 说完你就满意了吧 |
[12:01] | Oh, he might have said to take it outside. | 外公好像说过要先拿到外面去 |
[12:04] | Come on, Summer. | 快点啊 Summer |
[12:05] | How hard is it to type some numbers into a box? | 往盒子上输几个数字有什么难的 |
[12:07] | Target locked. | 目标锁定 |
[12:09] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:10] | Well, I did my job. Summer did her job. | 我跟Summer这边都万事俱备 |
[12:13] | Now all Morty has to do is finish listening to that tale. | 只欠Morty听完他的剧本了 |
[12:17] | Blaine: Maybe I don’t need a new friend. | Blaine说”可能我不需要新朋友” |
[12:19] | Jacey: Maybe you’re the only friend I need. | Jacey说”可能你是我唯一需要的朋友” |
[12:21] | Blaine: Need, or want? | Blaine说”需要还是想要” |
[12:24] | Jacey: I’ve never been much for wanting. | Jacey说”我从未如此渴望过” |
[12:26] | Blaine: Spoken like someone with needs.” | Blaine “这语气像是有迫切需求的人” |
[12:28] | – Oh, geez. – Hmm? | – 老天爷 – 什么 |
[12:30] | Uh, sorry. K-keep going. | 抱歉 请 请继续 |
[12:32] | “Jacey reaches out and touches his face.” | “Jacey伸手拂过他的脸颊” |
[12:34] | “It’s clear he needs what she wants.” | “很明显他所需正是她所想” |
[12:35] | “She’s a woman. He’s a man.” | “男女相遇 干柴烈火” |
[12:36] | “The city burns in the background as he takes her in his arms.” | “他将她揽入怀中 城市废墟在身后熊熊燃烧” |
[12:39] | “Fade out.” | “镜头淡出” |
[12:41] | Title–‘The End’. | 几个字浮现 “剧终” |
[12:43] | “Question mark.” | “再加个问号” |
[12:44] | – Wow. – Yeah? | – 哇 – 可以吧 |
[12:45] | It’s…g-good job. Good job. | 这真是 不错 写得好 |
[12:48] | – You liked it? – Of course I did. | – 你喜欢吗 – 当然喜欢 |
[12:50] | You didn’t laugh at the scene in the bar. | 酒吧那部分你没有笑 |
[12:51] | I…thought it was funny, but I wanted to hear the rest. | 那段挺搞笑的 但是我想听后面的部分 |
[12:55] | Do you have any thoughts? Notes? | 有什么想法吗 意见呢 |
[12:56] | No. I-I just enjoyed it. | 没有 仅仅是乐在其中 |
[12:59] | That’s my note, you know? Please write more. | 这就是我的意见 请再多写一点 |
[13:01] | – Seems a little insincere. – What? No. | – 感觉你在敷衍 – 不不 |
[13:03] | You don’t have to mollycoddle me. | 你不用好言哄我 |
[13:04] | I want to improve my writing. Tell me your real thoughts. | 我想改进我的写作 说出你的真实想法 |
[13:07] | All right. Well, um, I’m not a huge fan, personally, | 好吧 呃 从我个人角度来说 |
[13:10] | Of the whole “Three weeks earlier” teaser thing. | 我不是很喜欢那个”三周前”开场戏的倒叙 |
[13:12] | I feel like, you know, | 我觉得 |
[13:13] | We should start our stories where they begin. | 应该从故事开始的地方下笔 |
[13:15] | Not start them where they get interest– | 不是从有趣的地方开 |
[13:16] | – Get out. – Um, what? | – 滚出去 – 你说什么 |
[13:18] | No, I’m sick of this. You bang on my door, | 我已经厌倦了 你砸我房门 |
[13:20] | You beg me to help you, I share something personal with you, | 向我乞求帮助 我和你分享我个人的一些东西 |
[13:22] | And you take a giant shit on it. | 你把它贬得狗屁不如 |
[13:23] | Hey, man, we asked if we could put up a beacon– | 我们就问你能不能在这放个信标 |
[13:25] | Well, you can’t. I want you out of here. | 不能 你们给我出去 |
[13:26] | You’re a petty person, and you’re insecure, | 你这个没有安全感 小肚鸡肠的无赖 |
[13:28] | And you’re taking it out on me. That’s a good script. | 你还发泄到我头上 明明就是个好剧本 |
[13:29] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[13:31] | I don’t care. I want you out. | 我不管 你要求你们离开 |
[13:32] | – What? – Take that thing down. | – 你说什么 – 把那玩意拆下来 |
[13:33] | Your grandson is a shitty person. Leave now. | 你外孙是个小瘪三 快离开 |
[13:35] | – Morty! – Rick, I didn’t do anything. | – 你怎么搞的 – 我什么都没做 |
[13:37] | I sat through his entire screenplay– | 我熬着听完了他的整个剧本 |
[13:39] | You “sat through it”? | 你”熬着”听完的吗 |
[13:40] | Yes! Did you want me to weep with joy? | 废话 难不成你还想让我留下幸福的泪水 |
[13:42] | – It’s terrible! – Whoa! Morty! We’re guests here. | – 写得狗屎一样 – 注意言行 Morty 我们是客人 |
[13:45] | I tried to be a good guest! He dragged it out of me! | 我已经努力做到有礼貌了 这都是他逼的 |
[13:48] | – I’m taking down this beacon. – No, stop! That’s not fair! | – 我这就把信标拆了 – 不行 这不公平 |
[13:50] | Just because you hate your own writing | 你讨厌自己的作品 |
[13:52] | Doesn’t make me a bad person! | 并不说明我是个坏人 |
[13:56] | You like that? You want me to cut to three weeks earlier | 满意了吧 你想让我切到三周之前 |
[13:59] | When you were alive? | 你还活着的时候吗 |
[14:00] | Whoa, Morty. You just purged. | Morty 你把他清除了 |
[14:03] | Beacon arriving. | 信标即将到达 |
[14:05] | Okay, time to go. | 该出动了 |
[14:06] | Well, terrific. | 这下好了 |
[14:09] | Dad, what’s going on? What’s the deal here? | 老爸 怎么回事 你这是搞什么 |
[14:11] | I just wanted to spend some time with my daughter. | 我只想陪陪女儿而已 |
[14:14] | You’re growing up so fast. | 你长大得太快了 |
[14:15] | – You used to be my little girl. – Yeah. | – 过去你就是我的小甜妞 – 是啊 |
[14:18] | Remember when we used to go to the playground, | 你还记得过去我们经常去操场玩 |
[14:19] | And I’d push you on the swings? | 我推你荡秋千的事吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, you could push me higher than all the other kids. | 当然 你总是能推得让我比其他的孩子高 |
[14:23] | You were so small and cute. | 那时候你小小的 很可爱 |
[14:25] | I thought you were gonna fly right off into the street. | 我还以为你会被甩飞到街上去 |
[14:27] | I used to pee my pants. | 我还会吓到尿裤子 |
[14:29] | I know, and now look at you! | 可不是嘛 我家闺女长大了 |
[14:31] | You have a job. You’re making really good money. | 有份能挣到钱的好工作 |
[14:33] | You’re not paying any rent, | 也不用付房租 |
[14:35] | So you have plenty of disposable income. | 所以你就有大把可支配收入 |
[14:37] | Oh, god, dad. Please, don’t. | 天啊 爸 别这样 |
[14:38] | I just need a few hundred dollars | 我只需要几百块 |
[14:40] | To get through the month. I have some interviews coming up. | 来熬过这月而已 很快我就有面试了 |
[14:42] | Something’s gonna come through. I can feel it. | 我能预感到事情肯定很快就会有转机了 |
[14:44] | I’m going inside. | 我要进去了 |
[14:47] | I guess this is what rock bottom feels like, Jerry. | Jerry 看来这就是人生低谷的感受 |
[14:50] | It’s okay, Morty. It’s the Purge, you know? | 没事 Morty 今天是大清除 |
[14:53] | Pushing old lighthouse keepers down the stairs is totally cool. | 把守灯塔的老人推下楼梯这种事完全没问题 |
[14:56] | It’s not cool, Rick. I-I’m not like these people. | Rick 这样很有问题 我不是那些人 |
[14:58] | I can’t run around chopping people’s heads off | 我不能在某一天到处砍人 |
[15:00] | One day a year and then sleep well the rest of the time. | 然后剩下的日子还能安心地抱头大睡 |
[15:02] | Well, you better start getting used to it, little bitch, | 你最好快点习惯 小傻逼 |
[15:04] | Because we got some [bleep] company. | 因为[哔]有人找上门了 |
[15:07] | Hey, there he is. | 看 他来了 |
[15:09] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[15:19] | Morty Morty. | |
[15:21] | Time to purge. | 清除时候到 |
[15:40] | Geez. Wow, Morty. Now you’re getting into it. | 老天 Morty 你还真开始熟路了 |
[15:43] | Never expected that out of you. | 真想不到啊 |
[15:44] | All right, uh, let’s go find my ship. | 好了 去找回我的飞船 |
[15:51] | Hey, hey, Morty, Morty. There it is down there — my ship. | Morty 飞船就在那 |
[15:54] | It looks to me like the… Morty? | 看起来好像 Morty |
[15:57] | Suck my [bleep].Eat this. | 舔我的[哔] 尝尝这招 |
[16:00] | Ooh, boy, you’re really, uh… | 小子 你真的 |
[16:02] | You’re really going for it over there, huh? | 你真是大开杀戒啊 |
[16:05] | I, uh I think, uh | 我觉得 |
[16:06] | I think those people were just hiding. | 我觉得那些人 只是想躲着 |
[16:08] | I don’t give a [bleep] | 我[哔]才不管 |
[16:09] | Okay, Morty, now you’re just shooting corpses. | 够了 Morty 你在射一群尸体 |
[16:11] | – How do you like this? – Okay, buddy. | – 喜欢这招不 – 够了 伙计 |
[16:13] | All right. That’s good. Good job. | 好了伙计 够了 |
[16:15] | Time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[16:22] | Wait, stop! Please, don’t kill me! | 等等 住手 求你们别杀我 |
[16:24] | I-I never intended to harm you, I swear. | 我没想过伤害你们的 我发誓 |
[16:26] | I am trying to end the festival. | 我只想结束这个节日 |
[16:28] | – w-what do you mean? – I was going to use your ship | – 什么意思 – 我想利用这艘飞船 |
[16:31] | To destroy the rich assholes that run our society | 去干掉那帮掌控这个社会的混蛋 |
[16:34] | And save my people from the horrors of this yearly festival. | 拯救我们这些被这个节日折磨的老百姓 |
[16:37] | [bleep] that, Rick! We got to kill her! Kill her! Kill her! | [哔]她的 Rick 杀了她 杀了她 杀了她 |
[16:40] | Whoa! Geez, Morty, purge it down a little. | 天啊 Morty 清除掉一点杀气 |
[16:42] | “Purge! Don’t purge!” | “清除 别清除 “ |
[16:44] | You’re sending me mixed messages, Rick. | Rick 我不懂你想表达什么 |
[16:45] | Morty you’re acting like | Morty 你表现得 |
[16:47] | A freaking lunatic. | 完全像个神经病 |
[16:48] | – calm down. – screw you, Rick! | – 冷静点 – 去你的 Rick |
[16:50] | I’ll purge you, too, you old, rickety piece of crap! | 我还要杀了你这只老弱鸡Rick |
[16:53] | This has been a long time coming! | 想了很久了 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna rip your [bleep] guts out | 我要[哔]把你的内脏挖出来 |
[16:56] | And smear them all over your face! | 涂在你那张傻逼脸上 |
[16:57] | I ain’t taking no sh– | 我才不会 |
[16:58] | Okay, s-sorry about that. | 抱歉让你见笑了 |
[17:00] | Now, where are these rich people? | 那帮有钱人在哪 |
[17:08] | To another successful year of the festival, | 敬又一年成功举办的节日 |
[17:11] | Pitting poor people against each other for thousands of years. | 让穷人们自相残杀几千年 |
[17:17] | Wait, w-where is that music coming from? | 等等 这音乐从哪里来的 |
[17:19] | What is the meaning of this? | 你什么意思 |
[17:21] | Here’s the deal. I’m not here to judge. | 事情是这样的 我不想评价你们的做法 |
[17:23] | I’m just a guy from another planet. | 我只是个从别的星球来的普通人 |
[17:24] | But this girl is one of your poor people, | 但是这女孩是你们穷人中的一员 |
[17:26] | And I guess you guys felt like it was okay | 我猜你们很心安理得地 |
[17:27] | To subject her to inhuman conditions | 让她处在毫不人道的环境中 |
[17:29] | Because there was no chance of it ever hurting you. | 因为这样永远没有机会能伤害到你们 |
[17:31] | It’s sort of the socio-political equivalent | 这在社会政治层面上 |
[17:33] | Of, say, a suit of power armor around you. | 就好比有一身武装盔甲 |
[17:36] | But now things are evened out, so, Arthrisha? | 但现在情况算是扯平了 那么 Arthrisha |
[17:41] | Happy festival [bleep] suckers! | 节日快乐 [哔]烂人们 |
[17:43] | Suck my [bleep]! Chew my balls! | 尝尝老娘的[哔]吧 |
[17:46] | Suck my huge [bleep]. | 吸我的超大[哔] |
[17:48] | You want to get in on this, Rick? | Rick 你想来掺一脚吗 |
[17:50] | No, I really — honestly, I-I’ve had my fill. | 说真的 我已经够了 |
[17:52] | It’s gratuitous at this point. | 现在再杀就是毫无理由了 |
[17:54] | You sure you don’t want to join in? | 你真的不想来吗 |
[17:55] | This is really amazing. | 感觉非常棒 |
[17:56] | Yeah, but –Ah, all right.[bleep] it. | 但是 还是好吧 [哔]它的 |
[18:02] | Yeah, bitch,what’s up? | 有意见么 贱人们 |
[18:17] | Okay, now it’s time we do a little dancing | 现在让我们热舞起来吧 |
[18:19] | To — To Tony! toni! tone! | 随着tony! toni! tone!的歌跳舞 |
[18:21] | Look at my [bleep] feet, mother[bleep] | 快看我的[哔]脚步 [哔]们 |
[18:26] | Arthrisha, what do you got? | Arthrisha 露一手 |
[18:27] | Check this out. | 看我的厉害 |
[18:31] | I don’t know what song that is, but I [bleep] love it! | 不知这是什么歌 但我就[哔]喜欢 |
[18:34] | “Feels good” “Feels good.” | |
[18:35] | It’s a [bleep] hit song. | 一首[哔]热单 |
[18:37] | Topped the charts, I think. HO, HO! | 可能还是一首冠单 |
[18:39] | *Oh, it feels good.* | *感觉很好* |
[18:43] | Hey, thanks for helping me, Rick. | 非常感谢你的帮助 Rick |
[18:45] | You’re a pretty great guy. | 你是个好人 |
[18:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. [bleep] you for shooting my liver. | [哔]你射爆我的肝 |
[18:48] | I’ll see you around. | 有机会再见 |
[18:50] | Oh, man. What — what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事 |
[18:52] | Don’t worry about it, Morty. | 别担心 Morty |
[18:53] | Listen, if you wanted to try to get a piece, | 听好了 如果你想打一炮的话 |
[18:55] | You better hurry up. Now’s your last chance. | 行动起来 最后的机会了 |
[18:58] | Hey, hey, Arthrisha, um, maybe I could — | Arthrisha 可能我 |
[19:00] | Uh, I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[19:02] | – Okay. – I’m not trying to be rude. | – 好吧 – 我不是想冒犯你 |
[19:03] | I just — I don’t want to lead you on. | 我只是不想你误会 |
[19:05] | I-I-I understand. | 我懂的 |
[19:06] | I mean, thank you so much for helping end the festival, | 我非常感谢你帮忙终结了这个节日 |
[19:10] | But I have a boyfriend, and, uh, he’s just — | 但我已经有男朋友了 他只是 |
[19:12] | Okay, okay, you can stop saying it. | 好了 你不用再说下去了 |
[19:14] | I took it okay the first time, | 你第一次说的时候我就懂了 |
[19:15] | And now you’re just repeating stuff. | 你不用再说了 |
[19:17] | – oh, I’m sorry. – it’s okay. | – 很抱歉 – 没事 |
[19:18] | Oh, you’re so sweet, I just — oh, but I can’t. | 你很好人 但我不能 |
[19:22] | Yeah, you’re still doing it. | 你还在说 |
[19:24] | It won’t be easy creating a new society from the ground up. | 从头开始建设一个社会不容易 |
[19:27] | Well, a helpful rule might be if you need something, you get it. | 简单有效的原则 想要什么就去弄什么 |
[19:30] | – pretty simple, right? – I need food. | – 很简单 对吧 – 我需要食物 |
[19:32] | – who’s got food for that guy? – I do, but this is for me. | – 谁有给这家伙的食物 – 我有 但那是我的 |
[19:35] | Can’t you make some more? | 你不能多做点食物吗 |
[19:37] | Oh, sure. And while I’m making food for everyone, | 当然可以 我为所有人做食物的时候 |
[19:39] | Who takes care of my kids? | 谁来照顾我的孩子呢 |
[19:41] | I’ll take care of your kids, if I get some extra food for it. | 我来帮你照顾孩子 前提是我要有额外的食物 |
[19:46] | Extra food? | 额外的食物 |
[19:47] | Well, I’m not gonna do extra work if we all get the same. | 人人所得一样的话 我可不会花额外的功夫 |
[19:50] | All right, okay, fair is fair. | 好吧 公平至上 |
[19:51] | If you do extra work, you get extra food. | 多劳者多得 |
[19:55] | Who’s gonna keep track | 那谁来记下 |
[19:56] | Of who gets how much food for how much work? | 每个人”劳”多少”得”多少呢 |
[19:59] | Hello. I can do that. | 你好 我可以 |
[20:00] | I’ll keep track of everyone’s food, | 我来记录每个人应得的食物 |
[20:02] | You know, in exchange for food. | 用来换取食物 |
[20:04] | That’s not a real job! | 那根本不是真正的工作 |
[20:05] | Oh, and making food is? | 难道做食物就是吗 |
[20:08] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[20:10] | Eat this! | 尝尝这招 |
[20:13] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, whoa, whoa. | 好了 伙计们 |
[20:16] | Cool it, now. Take it easy. | 淡定点 别激动 |
[20:18] | There’s too much aggression here. | 别这么好战 |
[20:20] | What if we designate a period of time | 要不我们制定一段时间 |
[20:23] | During which we can all get this hate, murder, | 尽情释放我们 |
[20:26] | And rage out of our system — | 内心的憎恨 杀欲和愤怒 |
[20:29] | I can’t help but feel ashamed | 我很惭愧 |
[20:30] | About what I did back there, Rick. | 我今天居然干了这种事 Rick |
[20:32] | I guess you were right. I’ve got a lot of repressed stuff | 你是对的 我的内心太压抑了 |
[20:34] | – I need to deal with. – Don’t worry about it, Morty. | – 我需要好好处理 – 别担心 Morty |
[20:36] | Remember those candy bars earlier | 还记得那些糖吗 |
[20:37] | – that we got in the first act? – yeah, what about them? | – 我们刚来的时候拿的那些 – 怎么了 |
[20:40] | Turns out they have a chemical in them called purgenol | 原来它们含有一种化学成分叫”清除醇” |
[20:42] | That amplifies all your violent tendencies. | 这种物质会加重你的暴力倾向 |
[20:44] | Oh, boy. Whew! Thank goodness for that, huh? | 天啊 真是感谢天感谢地 |
[20:47] | That’s a relief. | 松了一口气 |
[20:48] | Yep. Don’t even sweat. | 没错 冷汗都不用冒一滴 |
[20:49] | You’re still the same old Morty. | 你还是那个Morty |
[20:50] | Your character’s totally protected. | 你的人格没有受到损害 |
[21:30] | Jerry, what is “Taddi Mason llc,” | Jerry 什么是”Taddi Mason llc” |
[21:32] | And why is our phone bill $700? | 还有为什么电话费要七百块 |
[21:35] | Uh… hey, are you bored… | 你很无聊吗 |
[21:36] | Uh… …lonely, just looking for a friend? | 你孤单吗 只想找个朋友 |
[21:39] | Uh… call me, taddi mason. | 打给我吧 Taddi Mason |
[21:41] | It’s only $1.99 a minute to talk. | 每分钟1.99元而已 |
[21:43] | Uh… sign up today, | 今天注册 |
[21:44] | And I’ll even call you on a regular basis… | 我还会定期打给你 |
[21:46] | Uh… …for just $1.99 a minute. | 也是每分钟1.99元 |
[21:48] | That’s a steal because I’m a great pal. | 划算极了 我是一个好朋友 |
[21:50] | Uh… we could talk about sports or barbecue. | 我们可以谈体育 谈烧烤 |
[21:55] | Jerry, get a job. | Jerry 快找份工作 |