时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The trick to cereal is keeping 70% above the milk. | 好的早餐麦片的关键是7成的麦片要在牛奶上面 |
[00:05] | Jerry, get a job. | Jerry 你赶紧找个工作吧 |
[00:07] | Uh, w-why don’t you get it, Jerry? | 嗯 Jerry 要 要不你去开门吧 |
[00:09] | You’re the man of the house, and you don’t have a job. | 你是这家里的一家之主 而且你没有工作 |
[00:13] | Delivery for Rick. | Rick的包裹 |
[00:14] | Morning, Summer, Beth, and Jerry. | 早上好啊 Summer Beth和Jerry |
[00:16] | Gross. What is that thing? | 好恶心 那是什么 |
[00:17] | It’s a courier flap. | 那是个信使飞行器 |
[00:18] | It’s like the intergalactic version of U.P.S., | 就相当于跨星系的联合包裹服务公司 |
[00:20] | But less off-putting. | 只是没那么烦人 |
[00:22] | Oh, shiiit! | 我靠 |
[00:23] | It looks like an egg-vite from birdperson. | 看来是鸟人给我发的邀请蛋啊 |
[00:25] | Must be time for his annual Oscar party. | 又到了他一年一度的奥斯卡派对的时候了吧 |
[00:27] | And, by the way, our tv signals take light years | 顺便 我们的电视信号要走几光年 |
[00:29] | To reach his planet. | 才能到达他的星球 |
[00:30] | Nobody tell him that “Braveheart” Wins. | 谁也别告诉他<勇敢的心>获奖了(1996年获奖) |
[00:33] | Greetings. This is birdperson. | 大家好 我是鸟人 |
[00:35] | And Tammy! | 还有Tammy |
[00:35] | Inviting you to planet Squanch | 邀请你们来屎瓜星球 |
[00:37] | For our mate-melding ceremony — | 来参加我们的配偶结合仪式 |
[00:39] | If you’re from earth, | 如果你是地球人 |
[00:40] | That means we’re getting married! | 这是在说我们要结婚了 |
[00:42] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天呐 |
[00:43] | My friend Tammy’s marrying birdperson! | 我的朋友Tammy要跟鸟人结婚了 |
[00:45] | What the hell is a birdperson? | 鸟人是个什么啊 |
[00:46] | He’s Rick’s best friend. | 他是Rick的死党 |
[00:47] | Uh, l-let’s not get carried away, Morty. | 咱们先别太激动了 Morty |
[00:49] | Would you like to RSVP or send a gift? | 请问您要回复请帖还是要送上礼物 |
[00:51] | No. Weddings are basically funerals with cake. | 不 婚礼说白了就是带蛋糕的葬礼而已 |
[00:53] | If I wanted to watch someone throw their life away, | 我要是想看别人白白扔掉大好人生 |
[00:55] | I’d hang out with Jerry all day. | 我天天跟Jerry混在一起就好 |
[00:57] | Affirmative! Returning to sender. | 好的 即将返回送信人 |
[00:58] | – No, hold on, stay, courier flaps. – Staying! | – 不 等一下 停下 信使飞行器 – 正在停下 |
[01:00] | Dad, you have a friend that’s getting married. | 爸 你的朋友要结婚了 |
[01:02] | That’s a big deal. | 这可是个大事啊 |
[01:04] | It’s a big deal he has a friend. | 他能有个朋友 这才算大事 |
[01:06] | What do you know about friendship, Jerry? | Jerry 你懂什么友谊 |
[01:08] | Confirmed, shipping Jerry. | 收到命令 正在运送Jerry |
[01:10] | Whoa, whoa, wait! | 喔 喔 喔 等一下 |
[01:11] | Oh, god! Jerry! | 哦 天呐 Jerry |
[01:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[01:13] | Where is it taking him? | 它要把他带到哪里去呀 |
[01:15] | I assume planet Squanch — | 我猜大概是屎瓜星球吧 |
[01:17] | 6,000 light years across the galaxy. | 6000光年外星系的另外一头 |
[01:19] | Whoa, t-that’s— that’s insane! | 哇哦 那 太疯狂了吧 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I know. Now we have to go to the wedding. | 是啊 我知道 现在我们必须得去参加那个婚礼了 |
[02:04] | Rick Sanchez Rick Sanchez! | |
[02:06] | You psycho bag of squanch! | 你这个大屎瓜 |
[02:08] | Hey, what’s up, Squanchy? | 嘿 最近怎么样啊 屎瓜奇 |
[02:08] | Hey Squanchy | 嘿 屎瓜奇 |
[02:09] | Morty, Summer! And you must be Beth. | Morty Summer 你一定是Beth了 |
[02:12] | Mwah! Ensquanche! | 呜啊 幸屎瓜会啊 |
[02:14] | You’re language has the word “squanch” In it a lot. | 你们的语言里好像有很多”屎瓜”这词啊 |
[02:17] | Doesn’t that become tedious and worn out, | 你们不觉得这个词用烂了以后就很无聊了么 |
[02:19] | Like the smurf thing? | 就像蓝精灵老说”smurf”一样 |
[02:20] | Beth, Squanchy culture is more contextual than literal. | Beth 屎瓜文化更依赖于语境而不是文字 |
[02:23] | You just say what’s in your squanch and people understand. | 你就直接说你屎瓜里所想到的 然后大家就能听懂 |
[02:26] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[02:27] | I squanch my family. | 我屎瓜我的家庭 |
[02:30] | Uh… what, I do. | 怎么了 我真的 |
[02:31] | I squanch my family. | 我真的很屎瓜我的家庭 |
[02:32] | Stop saying it. Gross. | 别说了 真恶心 |
[02:34] | Come on in, guys. | 进来吧 伙计们 |
[02:36] | The guest are having cocksquanches. | 客人们正在喝鸡尾屎瓜呢 |
[02:43] | – Where am I?! – You’re at a wedding. | – 我这是在哪啊 – 婚礼上 |
[02:46] | Go change. | 去把衣服换了 |
[02:47] | *And I’m an alien with jazz rap style* | *我是个爵士说唱外星人* |
[02:49] | *Jazz rapping for an alien mile* | *爵士说唱了一外星英里* |
[02:52] | *Fat beats and an alien smile* | *肥肥的节拍带着外星的笑* |
[02:55] | *Jazz space phone, alien dial is my friend* | *爵士宇宙电话 外星拨打给我的伙伴* |
[02:58] | *I got a mouthful of jazz for your ass* | *我有一嘴的爵士给你的屁屁* |
[03:01] | *And I’m gonna keep jazzing* | *然后我会继续爵士不停下* |
[03:02] | Oh, you made it! | 哎呀 你来了呀 |
[03:04] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world! | 再怎么我也得来呀 |
[03:06] | Oh, my god. I love your ring. | 天啦 我好喜欢你的戒指 |
[03:08] | Thanks. It was birdperson’s grandmother’s. | 谢谢 是鸟人的奶奶留下来的 |
[03:11] | She fought a squirrel for it. | 她跟一只松鼠打了一架才拿到的 |
[03:13] | Birdperson. | 鸟人 |
[03:14] | Rick, I am pleased you and your family | Rick 你和你的家人能来见证我和Tammy的结合 |
[03:17] | Could witness my melding with Tammy. | 我真的很高兴 |
[03:19] | Our pleasure. | 是我们的荣幸 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I just hope you got a pre-meld. | 是啊 我就是希望你们签了”结前协议” |
[03:22] | Rick! What?! | Rick 什么 |
[03:22] | It’s just a practical way of making sure | 就是一种比较实际的 |
[03:24] | That when she’s done with you, | 能保证她甩了你之后 |
[03:25] | You can get one of your balls back. | 你还能拿回一只蛋蛋的做法而已 |
[03:27] | Jesus, dad. | 天呐 爸 |
[03:28] | He’s just grumpy from the flight. | 他就是刚下了飞船心情不好 |
[03:29] | Ohh, I-I was happy on the flight. | 哦哦 我 我坐飞船坐得很开心 |
[03:31] | I’m grumpy from the landing. | 着陆弄得我不爽 |
[03:34] | Well, I looked at the guest book. | 好吧 我看了一眼客人名单 |
[03:36] | We don’t know a damn person here. | 我们在这一个他妈的人都不认识 |
[03:38] | Hi! Jerry Smith— father of the bride’s friend. | 嗨 我是Jerry Smith 是新娘朋友的父亲 |
[03:40] | Advertising is my usual game, but I’m between— | 做广告行业的 但是我目前待 |
[03:42] | Jerry, stop networking. We’re in space. | Jerry 别惦记发展人脉网了 我们在外星呢 |
[03:45] | “Jerry, get a job! | “Jerry 赶紧找个工作吧 |
[03:46] | Jerry, don’t look for a job at an alien wedding!” | Jerry 别在外星婚礼上找工作” |
[03:48] | I don’t get you. | 我真是弄不懂你了 |
[03:49] | This is the closest I’ve ever gotten | 这是我这辈子距离 |
[03:50] | To this part of my father’s life. | 我爸爸这部分生活最近的一次 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to blow it. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[03:53] | Okay, I get it. I’m cramping your style. | 好吧 我懂了 我碍事儿了 |
[03:55] | You say you get it, but I’m scared you’ll keep doing it. | 你说你懂了但是我真怕你会继续这样 |
[03:57] | Look, here’s some humans you can practice on. | 快看 来了几个人类 你可以先练练 |
[04:00] | You must be Summer’s mom and dad. | 你们一定是Summer的父母了 |
[04:01] | We’re Tammy’s parents— Pat and Donna Guterman. | 我们是Tammy的父母 Pat和Donna Guterman |
[04:04] | Hi. Beth. | 你好 我是Beth |
[04:05] | This is Jerry. | 这是Jerry |
[04:06] | So you’re teenage daughter’s marrying a birdman. | 所以你们的青春期的女儿要嫁给一个鸟人了 |
[04:09] | Are you guys down with that? | 你们两个人还满意(不觉得恶心)么 |
[04:11] | No pun intended. | 我没有要搞双关的意思 |
[04:12] | We’re quite proud. | 我们挺骄傲的 |
[04:13] | He’s a wonderful person and an incredible bird. | 他是个很棒的人 也是只不可思议的鸟 |
[04:16] | Still, what is he, 40? | 但是还是 他多大了 能有40岁了吧 |
[04:18] | It’s just, you know, | 就是 你知道么 |
[04:19] | When he was 30, she was an actual child. | 他30岁的时候 她还是个孩子 |
[04:22] | When he was her age, she wasn’t born. | 他像她这么大的时候她还没出生 |
[04:24] | When he was, let’s see, like, 18, | 当他 我想想 18左右那时候 |
[04:26] | She was literally in there in your womb. | 她可是真的还在你的子宫里呢 |
[04:29] | Imagine being pregnant with your daughter | 想象一下你怀着你的女儿 |
[04:30] | And a bird teenager comes into your home and says, | 然后一直青春期的鸟人跑来你家说 |
[04:32] | “I’ll take that. I’ll have sex with that.” | “那个我要了 我要跟她做爱” |
[04:34] | Give us one second. | 失陪一下 |
[04:36] | Were you born with your feet in your mouth? | 你是含着自己的脚出生的吗 |
[04:38] | I was transported here against my will | 我是被迫被一个肉球 |
[04:39] | In a meatball, all right? | 带过来的 好么 |
[04:40] | So take your attitude to the men’s section of Kmart, | 收起你那脾气 都带去凯马特超市男装区去 |
[04:43] | ’cause you need to cut me some slack…s. | 别来烦我了(直译给我裁些长裤) |
[04:46] | I want you to stand in the corner | 你去站在墙角 |
[04:47] | And face the corner and talk to nobody. | 面壁站好 别跟任何人说话 |
[04:49] | Maybe…I…will. | 也许 我 会 吧 |
[04:53] | You know, you’re not being very supportive | 今天是鸟人的大日子 |
[04:54] | Of birdperson on his big day. | 可是你摆出这副样子 不是很像来支持他的 |
[04:55] | Birdperson’s big day, Morty, | Morty 鸟人的大日子 |
[04:58] | Was at blood ridge on Glapflap’s third moon | 是在Glapflap星的第三个卫星上的血脊上 |
[05:01] | Against the Gromflamites! | 与那些Gromflamite(星系政府的工作人员)大战的那一天 |
[05:03] | This? This is a losing battle. | 这 这是一场必输的战争 |
[05:06] | Geez, Rick, it’s not like he’s dying. | 天呐 Rick 他又不是要死了 |
[05:08] | He’s getting married! | 他要结婚了 |
[05:09] | I mean, what do you think’s gonna happen | 你稍微放开一点 |
[05:10] | If you open yourself up a little bit? | 又能发生什么呢 |
[05:12] | I mean, look around. | 看看周围 |
[05:13] | This is your family and friends all around you, you know? | 都是你的家人和朋友 |
[05:17] | Take the day off. | 今天给自己放个假吧 |
[05:18] | There’s nothing to run from, nothing to fight. | 不用逃跑 不用战斗 |
[05:21] | That’s his last name. | 这是他的姓 |
[05:22] | Are you hyphenating it? | 你要加连字符冠上他的姓么 |
[05:23] | Squanch this, mo-fo. | 屎瓜这个 傻逼 |
[05:26] | Good one, Morty. Excuse me, bartender. | 说的真好啊Morty 不好意思 酒保 |
[05:28] | Can you make me a dumb grandson pep talk? | 你能给我调一杯”傻逼外孙心灵鸡汤”么 |
[05:30] | It’s one part lame advice about stuff you know nothing about | 配方是一份 对根本不懂的事乱提烂建议 |
[05:33] | And a lot of vodka. | 加上大量的伏特加 |
[05:35] | Mm-hmm. I have a lot of vodka. | 嗯 我有不少伏特加 |
[05:36] | Then I’ll take one of those. | 那我就来一杯这个 |
[05:38] | I don’t need the rest. | 其他的部分我不需要 |
[05:39] | God, whatever, Rick. | 天呐 随你便吧 Rick |
[05:41] | Oh, it sounds like you and my dad have | 哦 听起来你跟我爸在一起 |
[05:43] | A long history together. | 有很长一段历史了吧 |
[05:44] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这么说 |
[05:45] | The road your father and I walked together | 你父亲与我共同走过的这条路 |
[05:47] | Is soaked deeply with the blood of both friends and enemies. | 浸满了朋友与敌人的鲜血 |
[05:51] | Must be nice. | 听上去很不错啊 |
[05:52] | Um, I used to have to draw him | 嗯 我以前都不得不用蜡笔 |
[05:55] | Into family photos with a crayon. | 把他画进全家福里 |
[05:56] | The war in which we fought is far from over. | 我们共同的战争还远远没有结束 |
[05:59] | We live our lives in hiding. | 我们都在躲藏中生活 |
[06:00] | I guess I should be happy for you. | 我应该为你高兴吧 |
[06:02] | I mean, great, you guys got to hang out. | 我是说 真好 你俩能混在一起 |
[06:05] | I hope you had a blast. | 希望你们以前玩得开心 |
[06:07] | The galactic government considers us terrorists. | 星系政府认为我们是恐怖分子 |
[06:09] | It’s unwise of me to share these details, | 我告诉你这些细节其实是不明智的 |
[06:12] | But I’ve become inebriated. | 但是我有点醉了 |
[06:13] | I don’t know if you can appreciate | 我不知道你能不能理解 |
[06:15] | What it means to grow up without a father, but— | 成长的过程中没有父亲意味着什么 但是 |
[06:17] | The guest list at this wedding | 这次婚礼的客人名单 |
[06:18] | Includes 17 of the federation’s most wanted. | 包括了17位联邦最希望捉拿的罪犯 |
[06:21] | We have committed numerous atrocities | 我们曾以自由之名 |
[06:24] | In the name of freedom. | 犯下无数暴行 |
[06:25] | An-nnd during that time, | 啊 在那段时间里 |
[06:26] | I don’t suppose he ever mentioned his daughter. | 我猜他没有提到他的乖女儿吧 |
[06:28] | Are those baby quiches? | 这个是迷你法式咸派吗 |
[06:30] | Night crawler pate. | 填料是蚯蚓酱 |
[06:31] | I should prepare for the ceremony. | 我得为仪式做准备了 |
[06:33] | Like talking to a brick wall. | 真是对牛弹琴 |
[06:36] | In the name of the squanch, the six rivers, | 以屎瓜 六大河 |
[06:39] | The four squanches, and the nine balls, | 四屎瓜 和九球的名义 |
[06:41] | I unite these two organisms in eternal squanch! | 我来见证这两只生物的永久屎瓜 |
[06:45] | Tammy, you may squanch your vows now. | Tammy 你可以屎瓜你的誓言了 |
[06:47] | Birdperson… | 鸟人郎君 |
[06:50] | You are my seed, my worm, | 你是我的种子 我的虫子 |
[06:53] | My earliness, and my lack of cats. | 我的早起 我的无猫 |
[06:55] | I promise to be yours until your death. | 我发誓与你相伴直到死亡 |
[06:58] | Nice! | 说得好 |
[06:59] | Birdperson. | 轮到你了 |
[07:00] | Tammy, I was approaching infertility when I met you, | Tammy 在遇到你时 我已经快不育了 |
[07:04] | But there is still time. | 然而我们还有时间 |
[07:05] | I am yours until my death. | 我属于你一人 直到死亡 |
[07:10] | I now pronounce you squanch and birdperson! | 我宣布你们结为屎瓜和鸟人 |
[07:28] | I am not staring at you. | 我没在盯着你看 |
[07:29] | I am a cyborg photographer. Just act natural. | 我是个电子人摄影师 请自然一点 |
[07:32] | This is a candid shot. | 我正在抓拍(candid shot指被拍照者不知道被拍的自然抓拍) |
[07:34] | I don’t require a camera so– | 我不需要相机 所以 |
[07:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:38] | Hi. I am not staring at you. | 我没在盯着你看 |
[07:46] | Uh, hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[07:48] | I’m Rick. | 我叫Rick |
[07:49] | You know, when I first met birdperson, he was, uhh… | 我第一次遇见鸟人的时候 他有点 呃 |
[07:51] | (越来越小声) (把纸揉成一团) (即兴发挥吧) | |
[07:54] | Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the universe | 我不是宇宙里的最好的人 |
[07:56] | Because I’m the smartest. | 因为我是最聪明的那个 |
[07:57] | And being nice is something stupid people do. | 与人为善是那些蠢货干的事 |
[07:59] | To hedge their bets. | 以此来弥补他们的愚蠢 |
[08:00] | Now, I haven’t been exactly subtle | 我还没挑明了说 |
[08:02] | About how little I trust marriage. | 我到底多不相信婚姻 |
[08:04] | I couldn’t make it work, | 我无法维持我的婚姻 |
[08:05] | And I could turn a black hole into a sun. | 尽管我能把黑洞变回恒星 |
[08:06] | So at a certain point, you got to ask yourself | 所以到了某一时刻 我们必须扪心自问 |
[08:09] | What are the odds this is legit. | 这是个正确决定的几率有多渺茫 |
[08:10] | And not just some big lie we’re all telling ourselves. | 说不定这只是我们的自我欺骗 |
[08:12] | Because we’re afraid to die alone? | 因为我们不想孤独终老 |
[08:14] | Because, you know, that’s exactly how we all die, alone. | 因为 这恰恰是我们死的方式 独自死亡 |
[08:17] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[08:18] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[08:18] | But, but, here’s the thing. | 但 但是 正文来了 |
[08:20] | Birdperson is my best friend, | 鸟人是我最好的朋友 |
[08:23] | And if he loves Tammy, well, then I love Tammy, too. | 如果他爱Tammy 那我也爱她 |
[08:28] | To friendship, to love, | 致友谊 致爱情 |
[08:30] | and to my greatest adventure yet– | 致敬我至今最大的冒险 |
[08:32] | Opening myself up to others. | 向他人敞开心扉 |
[08:34] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[08:36] | Cheers to that, mother[bleep]! | 干杯 [哔] |
[08:38] | Thank you, Rick. | 谢谢 Rick |
[08:39] | That was beautiful. | 非常感人 |
[08:41] | Gosh, I look around this room, and I think, | 当我环顾四周 我对自己说 |
[08:44] | “Uh, tammy, you’re a high-school senior” | “Tammy 你就是个地球来的高三女生” |
[08:46] | “From the planet earth, and you’re marrying” | “你这就要嫁给一个40岁的鸟人了” |
[08:48] | “A 40-year-old birdperson? Like, what?!” | “真是不可思议” |
[08:51] | Yeah, tammy! | 真棒 Tammy |
[08:53] | But then I think, you know, in a lot of ways, | 然后我又想 从很多方面来说 |
[08:55] | I’m not a high-school senior from the planet earth. | 我不是个地球来的高三女生 |
[08:58] | In a lot of ways, what I really am | 从很多角度来说 我实际上是个 |
[09:01] | Is a deep-cover agent for the galactic federation, | 银河联邦局的卧底特工 |
[09:04] | And you guys are a group of wanted criminals, | 你们这群通缉要犯 |
[09:06] | And this entire building is, in a certain sense, surrounded. | 这座建筑 这么说吧 已经被包围了 |
[09:10] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[09:10] | I…don’t get the metaphor. | 我不是很懂这是什么暗喻 |
[09:11] | I’ll explain it to you later. | 一会再跟你解释 |
[09:13] | Everyone here is under arrest | 所有人都被捕了 |
[09:15] | For crimes against the federation. | 罪名是反叛联邦 |
[09:16] | L’chaim! | 祝福新人 |
[09:18] | Tammy, what are you doing? | Tammy 你这是干什么 |
[09:19] | Sit your bird ass down. | 把你的鸟屁股坐下 |
[09:21] | Tammy Tammy? | |
[09:25] | Birdperson!! | 鸟人 |
[09:26] | No!! | 不要 |
[09:31] | Holy– | 我 |
[09:41] | Drop the portal gun. | 把传送枪放下 |
[09:43] | Slide it to the center of the room. | 扔到屋子中央 |
[09:47] | Somebody confiscate that and don’t damage it. | 来人把那个没收掉 别弄坏了 |
[09:50] | They’ll want it at– | 局里的人还要 |
[10:14] | There’s no time to squanch! | 没时间屎瓜了 |
[10:15] | Get your family out of here! | 带上你的家人快走 |
[10:17] | I got this. | 这里我搞定 |
[10:25] | How about a taste of my squanch?! | 尝尝我的屎瓜 |
[10:30] | Come on, this way! | 快 走这边 |
[10:32] | Squanch this! | 屎瓜这个 |
[10:42] | Good thing I grabbed a space weapon. | 还好我捡了把武器 |
[10:44] | That’s a confetti gun, you idiot! | 这是把礼花枪 蠢猪 |
[10:46] | – Dad! – Hold on tight! | – 老爸 – 抓紧 |
[10:51] | Aaah!! | 啊 |
[10:55] | Aaaah!! | 啊 |
[10:59] | God damn it! God damn it!! | 该死的 真是该死 |
[11:08] | What the hell happened back there?! | 刚才到底什么情况 |
[11:09] | This is on you guys. I told you weddings are stupid. | 都赖你们 我说过婚礼都烂透了 |
[11:15] | Uh, Rick, is there anything you’d like to tell us | Rick 关于你和之前我们从没听说过的 |
[11:18] | About your relationship | 银河联邦之间的故事 |
[11:20] | With this previously unknown galactic government? | 你是不是和我们讲一下 |
[11:23] | All the important points seem pretty clear, no? | 这还不明显吗 |
[11:25] | They think they control the galaxy, I disagree. | 他们自认为统治银河系 我不同意 |
[11:27] | Don’t hate the player, hate the game, son. | 别怪玩家 游戏的错 |
[11:29] | How could you be so dishonest with this family? | 你怎么能对家人如此不诚实 |
[11:31] | Oh! Oh, should I have been more open and trusting | 难不成我本来该再敞开些心扉 更加有爱 轻信别人 |
[11:33] | And loving like, oh, I don’t know, | 就像 我想想 |
[11:35] | My now dead best friend? | 就跟刚死掉的我最好的朋友那样吗 |
[11:37] | Or your daughter, | 或者像你女儿那样 |
[11:38] | Who is BFFs with an intergalactic NARC? | 找个死党 结果她还是个跨星系缉毒警察 |
[11:40] | Hey, Tammy was cool! | Tammy挺酷的 |
[11:41] | – And now we know why. – Because of you! | – 现在知道为什么了 – 就因为你 |
[11:43] | [bleep] you, Summer, and [bleep] the government, | [哔]你啊 Summer 顺带[哔]政府 |
[11:46] | And [bleep] me for letting my guard down, | 还要[哔]我 因为我松懈了 |
[11:47] | Which I will never do again. | 以后永远不会这样了 |
[11:49] | Geez, Rick! | 积点口德 Rick |
[11:50] | You can’t say “f–‘f’ you” to your granddaughter. | 你怎么能对孙女说出[哔]这种字眼 |
[11:53] | I just did, Morty. Here’s dessert, [bleep] you. | 我就说了怎么样 附赠一句 [哔]你 |
[11:56] | Look, I think we’ve all had a tough wedding. | 我们刚熬过一场可怕的婚礼 |
[11:57] | Actually, the wedding was beautiful. | 其实吧 婚礼挺美的 |
[11:59] | The reception got out of hand. | 接待有点失控 |
[12:00] | Anyway, I say we go home, sleep it off, | 不扯那些 我们还是回家洗洗睡吧 忘掉一切 |
[12:03] | And have a family meeting in the morning. | 然后明早开个家庭会议 |
[12:05] | Yeah, about going home, we can’t–ever. | 回家这事吧 不行 永远都不能 |
[12:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:08] | Oh, these guys are looking for us now. | 那群人正找我们呢 |
[12:10] | Earth will be swarming with them. | 他们肯定蜂拥到地球了 |
[12:11] | Us?! | 找”我们” |
[12:12] | – Jerry. – I want to go home! | – Jerry – 我想回家 |
[12:13] | Look, anyone that wants to go back to earth | 你们谁想回地球的话 |
[12:15] | Is free to go back to earth. | 随你的便 |
[12:16] | But here’s what’s gonna happen. | 但是后果是 |
[12:17] | Aliens bureaucrats are gonna arrest you. | 外星官僚的走狗会逮捕你们 |
[12:19] | They’re gonna put the intergalactic equivalent | 他们会拿星系里相当于跨接电缆的东西 |
[12:21] | Of jumper cables under your nuts and or labia, | 接到你的蛋蛋或者洞洞下面 |
[12:24] | And hook them up to an alien car battery. | 然后另一头连上外星车载电池 |
[12:26] | Until you tell them where I am– | 一直电到你们说出我的藏身之处 |
[12:27] | Which I guarantee you, you’re not gonna know, | 并且我保证你们不知道我在哪 |
[12:29] | Which I guarantee they won’t believe. | 当然 他们肯定不会信 |
[12:31] | So who’s homesick? By applause. | 谁想家了 掌声欢送 |
[12:33] | Ladies? Anybody? | 女士们 有谁要回吗 |
[12:35] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[12:36] | Where are we going to live? | 我们要住哪里 |
[12:38] | Take it easy. This is a blessing in disguise. | 放轻松 塞翁失马焉知非福 |
[12:40] | [bleep] earth. | 去[哔]的地球吧 |
[12:41] | You realize our planet’s name means dirt, right? | 你知道我们星球名字的意思是”尘土”吧 |
[12:44] | We’ll find a new world. | 我们会找到新世界的 |
[12:45] | Computer, how many planets in the milky way | 电脑 银河系里有多少星球 |
[12:47] | Are at least 90% similar to earth? | 和地球相似度超过九成的 |
[12:49] | 765 known planets. | 已知765个 |
[12:52] | How many of those are outside federal jurisdiction? | 那其中有多少在银河联邦管辖之外的 |
[12:56] | Three. | 三个 |
[12:57] | See? Our cup runneth over. | 看吧 比我们需要的还多 |
[12:59] | Now, who wants to go shopping | 谁想去购个物 |
[13:00] | For a brand-new mother[bleep] world?! | 为这个新[哔]世界做准备 |
[13:03] | All right! | 走起 |
[13:05] | Look at this baby! | 瞅瞅这宝贝儿 |
[13:06] | Would you even know that wasn’t earth? | 根本看不出这不是地球吧 |
[13:07] | Yes, because there’s no africa. | 当然看得出 这没有非洲 |
[13:10] | Pssh. White-people problems, Morty. | 切 白种人就是事多 Morty |
[13:11] | Let’s go down and check her out. | 我们着陆下去看看 |
[13:16] | Oh. I thought it was further away. | 我以为还远着呢 这就撞上了 |
[13:17] | I uh…I guess this one’s a little small. | 这个 这个估计有点小 |
[13:20] | All right, uh, maybe… | 那 那就 |
[13:22] | Maybe we should go check out the other two, huh? | 那我们去另外两个看看吧 |
[13:28] | Okay, this one’s bigger. | 这个挺大的 |
[13:33] | This looks nice. | 不错的样子 |
[13:34] | Mom, dad, look! | 老爸老妈 快看 |
[13:35] | Strawberries on a cob! | 玉米穗上长草莓 |
[13:38] | Whoa! Hey, check this out! | 来看看这个 |
[13:40] | Flowers on a cob! | 玉米穗上开花 |
[13:42] | Huh. Strawberries and flowers on a cob, huh? | 花和草莓都长在玉米穗上啊 |
[13:45] | That’s pretty cool. | 真是酷炫 |
[13:47] | Are those… mountains on a cob? | 那不会是 在玉米穗上的山吧 |
[13:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[13:59] | – Get in the ship, sweetie. – What? | – 快上船 – 什么 |
[14:00] | Get in the god[bleep] ship!! | 快[哔]的上船 |
[14:01] | Everything’s on a cob!! | 所有东西都长在玉米穗上 |
[14:03] | The whole planet’s on a cob!! Go, go, go!! | 这个星球都在玉米穗上 快走快走 |
[14:08] | All right, third time’s the charm. | 好吧 至三必成 |
[14:10] | See what we got here. | 看看这个什么情况 |
[14:15] | Seems good. | 看着还行 |
[14:16] | And nothing on the cob. | 没有长在玉米棒上的东西了 |
[14:18] | Didn’t know that was a necessity, but… | 虽然不知道那还得是必须的 但是 |
[14:19] | No, it’s nice. I think this might be it. | 这个挺好 我觉得就是它了 |
[14:22] | Wow! Hey, look, you guys. | 大家看 |
[14:24] | The sun’s rising. | 太阳升起来了 |
[14:31] | Uh, dad, how long are the days on this planet? | 老爸 这地方白天有多长 |
[14:34] | Uh, computer, how long are the days on this planet? | 电脑 这星球上白天有多长 |
[14:36] | 42 hours. | 42小时 |
[14:39] | All right, well, those are the two choices. | 只有这两个选择了 |
[14:41] | ‘Cause cob planet is off the table. | 因为”玉米棒”星不予考虑 |
[14:43] | Now let’s take a vote. | 我们投一下票 |
[14:44] | Well, it’s official. | 事情已成定局 |
[14:46] | The obscure planet known as earth, | 这个寂寂无名的叫做地球的星球 |
[14:48] | Formerly the hiding place of | 星际恐怖分子 |
[14:50] | Interstellar terrorist and fugitive Rick Sanchez, | 逃犯Rick Sanchez的前藏身之处 |
[14:53] | Has just become the 6,048th planet | 现在成为了第6048个 |
[14:56] | To join the galactic federation. | 加入银河联邦的星球 |
[14:58] | The plucky little ball of water and dirt, | 这是个满是水和土的小球 |
[15:00] | Which is where it gets its name, | 它也因此得名 |
[15:02] | Is dominated by seven billion primate-descended natives | 这颗星球被七十亿灵长类生物占据 |
[15:05] | Who love to eat spaghetti and pray to kangaroos. | 他们喜欢吃意面 而且向袋鼠祈祷 |
[15:09] | Spaghetti, kangaroos? | 意面 还有袋鼠 |
[15:11] | I’ve got to check this place out. | 我一定得去看个究竟 |
[15:14] | Well, you can. | 你当然能 |
[15:15] | Contact the ministry of tourism for details. | 详情请咨询旅游局 |
[15:17] | Up next, teenagers are calling it– | 下一则新闻 青少年把这个叫做 |
[15:22] | And it’s not what you think. | 并且不是你想的那样 |
[15:24] | What are you–what did you do that for? | 你干什 你干嘛呢 |
[15:26] | Dramatic effect. | 为了戏剧效果 |
[15:27] | Good morning, family. | 大家早上好啊 |
[15:28] | Oh, do I smell bacon? | 我闻到的是培根的味道吗 |
[15:29] | Yes, we discovered a species of tiny pig | 是 我们在新澳大利亚海岸 |
[15:31] | Off the coast of new Australia | 发现了一种新品种的小型猪 |
[15:33] | – About 30 yards east. – Or 300 yards west. | – 东边30码左右 – 或者说西边300码 |
[15:36] | We’d offer you some, | 我们本应给你弄一点吃 |
[15:37] | But we hunted it to extinction for breakfast. | 但是一顿早饭就把那猪吃灭绝了 |
[15:39] | Well, I thought I’d walk to the south pole | 我打算走到南极点 |
[15:41] | And do a little bit of exploring. | 稍微探索一下 |
[15:43] | If you guys need me, just yell, | 有事的话 喊我就行 |
[15:44] | Or throw something so hard | 或者拿个什么东西使劲扔 |
[15:46] | That it goes around the world and hits me. | 绕星球一圈砸我一下 |
[15:48] | Okay, now that he’s gone, | 现在他走了 |
[15:49] | Can we please talk about our situation? | 我们能不能谈谈现在的处境 |
[15:51] | Dad, you can’t talk about people behind their back. | 老爸 我们不能在别人背后议论 |
[15:54] | You know, it’s a small world. | 世界之小 藏不住秘密 |
[15:55] | Please, he’s in the south pole! | 得了吧 他在南极呢 |
[15:57] | And we need to have a serious conversation. | 我们真得好好谈谈 |
[16:11] | South pole discovered, baby! | 发现南极点 |
[16:13] | Ohhhh! | 哦耶 |
[16:15] | Oh [bleep], an ice cave? | 我[哔] 一个冰穴 |
[16:17] | [bleep], things just keep on getting better. | 我[哔] 真是越来越有趣了 |
[16:22] | Wow, it’s the planet’s core. | 这是星球的核心 |
[16:24] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[16:25] | We keep acting like there’s only two options, | 我们表现得好像只有两种选择 |
[16:27] | But there’s not. | 但是不只有两个选项 |
[16:28] | So, yes, if we went back to earth, | 假设我们回到地球 |
[16:30] | As long as Rick was out there, | 只要Rick还逍遥法外 |
[16:32] | They’d want to interrogate us. | 他们就会审讯我们 |
[16:33] | But, and this is purely hypothetical, | 但是 我只是假设 |
[16:35] | What if we turned your father in to the government? | 如果我们向政府告发你爸 怎么样 |
[16:38] | Jerry, so help me god, | Jerry 以上帝的名义 |
[16:39] | If you ever bring this up again, no more bacon. | 如果你敢再提这事 培根没你的份 |
[16:41] | There already is no more bacon! | 本来就没有培根了 |
[16:43] | This world sucks! | 这地方逊毙了 |
[16:44] | Our life sucks! | 我们活得逊毙了 |
[16:45] | Why are we doing this | 为什么我们要牺牲这么多 |
[16:47] | For someone that would never do anything for anyone but himself? | 就为了一个做事只考虑自己的人 |
[16:51] | That’s not the point, dad! | 这不是重点 老爹 |
[16:52] | We love Rick…F-for the most part. | 我们爱Rick 至少总的来讲是爱他的 |
[16:56] | Yeah, you don’t love people in hopes of a reward, dad, | 爱一个人不是为了得到回报 |
[16:58] | You love them unconditionally. | 爱是无条件的 |
[17:00] | That’s very good, kids. I’m proud of you. | 说得好 宝贝 真为你们骄傲 |
[17:02] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 我把情况捋一捋 |
[17:04] | For the rest of your lives, | 在你们下半生里 |
[17:05] | No matter how much it hurts you, | 不论他伤你多深 |
[17:06] | No matter how much it destroys our children’s futures, | 不论他把你孩子引入何等的歧途 |
[17:09] | We’re gonna do whatever Rick wants, whenever he wants? | 无论什么时候 无论Rick想做什么 我们都得照做 |
[17:12] | – Yes. – Why?! | – 是 – 为什么 |
[17:13] | Because I don’t want him to leave again, you dumb asshole!! | 因为我不想再让他走了 你个混蛋 |
[17:25] | Hey. Uh… | 嘿 呃 |
[17:28] | I was gonna hope over to the gloppydrop system, | 我要去那边的 Gloppydrop星系 |
[17:30] | Get some ice cream. | 弄点冰淇淋 |
[17:31] | You, you want me to come with? | 你 你想叫我一起吗 |
[17:33] | I mean, don’t you need my brain waves | 你不是需要我的脑电波 |
[17:35] | For camouflage or something? | 做什么伪装吗 |
[17:36] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[17:37] | Bye, Morty. | 再见 Morty |
[17:38] | Rick Rick? | |
[17:39] | You’re not leaving, right? | 你不是要离开吧 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I am. To get ice cream. | 我是要走啊 去弄冰淇淋 |
[17:43] | So, you’re coming back? | 你还会回来的吧 |
[17:45] | Morty, if you go to where there’s a bunch of ice cream | Morty 要是你去弄冰淇淋吃 |
[17:47] | And then you don’t come back, | 然后就不回来了 |
[17:48] | You haven’t actually gotten ice cream, | 那就不是”去弄”冰淇淋了 |
[17:50] | You’ve just gone where ice cream is. | 你只是到冰淇淋在的地方了 |
[17:52] | Rick, I can handle it if you go, | Rick 你要走 我能接受 |
[17:55] | But you’ll break mom’s heart. | 但是老妈会伤心欲绝的 |
[17:56] | And I won’t forgive you for that. | 这一点我不会原谅你 |
[17:59] | Where’s the van, Morty? | 那辆车呢 Morty |
[18:01] | It’s over the horizon in the driveway. | 在地平线后面 停在车道上 |
[18:24] | For English, press 2. | 英语服务请按2 |
[18:25] | Connecting to agent. | 联络特工 |
[18:27] | Ongoing investigations. | 调查中案件 |
[18:29] | Uh, hi, my name is Jerry Smith, I’m from planet Earth. | 你好 我叫Jerry Smith 来自地球 |
[18:32] | I know the whereabouts of Rick sanchez, | 我知道Rick Sanchez的行踪 |
[18:34] | The wanted criminal. | 那个通缉要犯 |
[18:36] | Hold on! | 请稍后 |
[18:37] | This is Special Agent Gribbles. | 我是特工Gribbles |
[18:38] | You have a tip about Rick Sanchez? | 你有Rick Sanchez的消息吗 |
[18:40] | Yeah, he kidnapped me and my family, | 他绑架了我们一家 |
[18:42] | And he left us on dwarf Terrace-9. | 把我们扔在Terrace9号矮行星上 |
[18:44] | He said he was gonna go to the Plimplom tavern. | 他说要去Plimplom酒馆 |
[18:47] | – And listen. – Yes? | – 还有 – 你说 |
[18:48] | I’m doing what’s right for the galaxy by calling you, | 为了银河系 我才打电话告诉你 |
[18:51] | So if we come back to earth, can my family have a normal life? | 所以我们回地球之后 可不可以平静地生活 |
[18:55] | We only want Sanchez, sir. Your family will be fine. | 我们只想抓Sanchez 你的家人会没事的 |
[18:57] | Nice. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[18:59] | I’m Jerry Smith, and I love sucking big, sweaty [bleep]. | 我是Jerry Smith 我最喜欢跪舔大粗[哔] |
[19:04] | And licking disgusting furry testicle sacks. | 还喜欢舔长毛蛋蛋 |
[19:08] | Uh…Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[19:35] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不会回来了 对吧 |
[19:37] | No. | 不会了 |
[19:43] | Hey, look, cops. | 有条子来了 |
[19:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:02] | How long will you be visiting earth? | 你要在地球待多久 |
[20:04] | Oh, we live here. | 我们在这居住 |
[20:05] | We were just off-planet for a wedding. | 我们只是去参加了个婚礼 |
[20:08] | Go that way. | 走那边 |
[20:30] | I have processed that you are in in distress. | 我探测到你正处于悲伤中 |
[20:32] | And have prescribed antidepressants. | 我为你开了抗抑郁药 |
[20:34] | Compliments of the galactic federation. | 银河联邦向您表示敬意 |
[20:37] | I feel better. | 感觉好多了 |
[20:38] | Your debt is 7,000 fed credits. | 你现在欠7000联邦元 |
[20:40] | Report to the ministry of employment. | 在就业处报道 |
[20:41] | And you will be assigned a function. | 你会被指派一项任务 |
[20:44] | Honey! I got a job! | 亲爱的 我有工作了 |
[20:50] | Sorry, I am not staring at you, | 抱歉 我没有盯着你看 |
[20:52] | I am taking your mug shot. | 我在拍你的面部照片 |
[21:14] | Hey, what are you in for? | 你因为什么事进来的 |
[21:16] | Everything. | 因为一切 |
[21:55] | Hoo-whee, what a cliffhanger. | 真是跌宕起伏 |
[21:57] | Oh, boy, oh, my, | 天呐 地呀 |
[21:58] | That’s a real crazy ending, huh? | 这结局真够扯的 是吧 |
[22:01] | Hi, I’m Mr. Poopybutthole from episode 204. | 嗨 我是第四集出现的便便洞先生 |
[22:05] | As you can see, | 正如你们所见 |
[22:06] | I’m still recovering from the bullet shot | 因为Beth 上次受的枪伤 |
[22:08] | That I got from beth. | 我还在恢复中 |
[22:10] | Remember that one? Ooh-whee! | 还记得吗 真是惊险 |
[22:12] | Come and get it, kitty. | 快吃吧 猫猫 |
[22:14] | You know, these little fellows help me get through the day. | 这些小可爱陪我度过了艰苦时期 |
[22:18] | Ooh-whee. | 哦耶 |
[22:20] | Oh, whoo-whee! Feels better. | 哦耶耶 感觉好多了 |
[22:25] | I got a large pepperoni and some crazy sticks. | 这是一份大号加意大利辣肠的披萨 和 |
[22:27] | Hey, what did you think of that finale, huh? | 你觉得这结局怎么样啊 |
[22:29] | Mm! You think the Smith family is gonna be okay? | 你觉得Smith一家人会没事的吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, I don’t know what you’re talking about, bro. | 我不知道你在说什么 哥们 |
[22:34] | Your total is $12.37. | 一共12.37刀 |
[22:35] | Whoo-whee! You think Rick’s gonna get out off jail? | 你觉得Rick会出狱吗 |
[22:37] | Whoo-whee, you think the family’s gonna rescue him? | 你觉得他家人会去救他吗 |
[22:40] | Hey, what the [bleep]?! Get the [bleep] off me! | 你[哔]搞什么 快[哔]下来 |
[22:46] | A year and a half… | 一年半之后吧 |
[22:48] | Or longer to see how we unravel this mess. | 或者更久 等着看我们怎么让事情明朗起来吧 |
[22:51] | Ooh-whee! | 哦耶 |