时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Anyway, that’s how I escaped from space prison! | 总之 我就是这么从太空监狱里逃出来的 |
[00:03] | Oh! Scary place. | 啊 瘆人的地方 |
[00:05] | Wow, Rick! That’s — That’s one — one heck of a story. | 哇 Rick 真是好一段故事啊 |
[00:08] | I sure do wish I could’ve been there to see it happen. | 真希望我当时能在场目睹这一切 |
[00:10] | Oh, come on. | 别扯淡了 |
[00:10] | Who wants to watch a mad scientist use handmade sci-fi tools | 谁会想看一个疯子科学家用自制黑科技武器 |
[00:13] | to take out highly trained alien guards | 撂倒精兵外星守卫的场面啊 |
[00:15] | when we can sit here and be a family at Shoney’s? | 不如一家人在肖尼斯餐厅其乐融融 |
[00:17] | Dad, it’s great to have you back, no matter where we are. | 爸爸 你能回来真是太好了 不管我们这是在哪儿 |
[00:20] | But wouldn’t you like to go home? | 但是你难道不想回家吗 |
[00:21] | Emotionally speaking, honey, Shoney’s is my home. | 宝贝儿 要说感情上 肖尼斯就是我的家 |
[00:23] | Yeah, but you just got out of prison. | 好吧 但是你刚刚从监狱出来 |
[00:25] | I mean, how much of a step up from that is — | 这儿也不比那儿好得了多少 |
[00:27] | Jerry, get out of the booth, take all your clothes off, | Jerry 从卡座站起来 脱掉全身衣服 |
[00:29] | and fold yourself 12 times. | 对折自己十二次 |
[00:30] | You got it. | 听你的 |
[00:37] | Six folds, huh? | 只能对折六次是吧 |
[00:38] | W-What, have you guys got me in a Series 9000? | 你们就把我关在一台9000系列析脑仪里吗 |
[00:40] | You cheap insect tucks didn’t think I was worth your best equipment? | 你们这些贱胚虫子觉得我配不上你们最好的设备吗 |
[00:43] | [Chuckles] Man, I told the money bugs. | 我都跟那些管钱的说了 |
[00:46] | I said, “You know who this guy is, right? | 我说 “你们都知道他是谁 对吧 |
[00:48] | You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal | 若是想要我从银河里最聪明的哺乳动物那儿套情报 |
[00:50] | in the galaxy, you’d better give me a decent brainalyzer.” | 你们最好给我配台先进的析脑仪” |
[00:53] | Well, you might as well order some pancakes, | 你是不是也点几个煎饼 |
[00:55] | because I don’t see the need to leave this part of my brain. | 我反正是不急离开我脑里现在这个场景 |
[00:57] | Oh, I think you do. | 怎么不急呢 |
[00:58] | Eventually, you’re either gonna relax your cerebellum… | 毕竟要么是你放松你的小脑 |
[01:01] | – Shoney’s. – or the Series 9000 is going to turn it into mush. | – 放松我的肖尼斯 – 要么9000把你的脑子融掉 |
[01:04] | -[ Farts] -Relaxed enough? [Chuckles] | 够放松了吗 |
[01:06] | -l admire you, Rick. -[ Farts] | 我欣赏你 Rick |
[01:09] | -When I — -[ Farts I | 当我 |
[01:10] | -Rick, here’s — -[ Farts] | Rick 听我说 |
[01:15] | What’s going on? | 进展怎么样 |
[01:16] | It’s hard to tell.He may have manifested some sort of butt. | 尚不明朗 他好像臆想出了某种屁股 |
[01:19] | He can do that? | 他还有这本事 |
[01:20] | He is the smartest man in the universe. | 他可是宇宙里最聪明的人 |
[01:59] | I tell you, the Galactic Federation taking over Earth — | 我跟你们讲 银河联邦接管地球 |
[02:02] | best thing that’s ever happened to this family. | 就是我们家遇到过最好的事 |
[02:04] | I just got my sixth promotion this week, | 这个星期我刚被提拔了第六次 |
[02:06] | and I still don’t know what I do. | 而我都还不知道上班是干嘛 |
[02:07] | Who cares how high they promote you? | 谁在乎你被提拔得多高啊 |
[02:09] | Everyone just gets paid in pills. | 给所有人发的工资都是药丸 |
[02:10] | Well, when you’re not sure what you do for a living, | 等你自己靠不知道干什么挣钱了 |
[02:12] | you can make your own rules. | 你想干什么都随你 |
[02:14] | Summer, show your father some respect. | Summer 对你爸爸尊敬点儿 |
[02:16] | He’s pulling down a six-chewable-figure income. | 他挣的可是六”味”数的收入呢 |
[02:18] | -[ Glass shatters] -I’ll get that in a moment.How are everyone’s pills? | 待会儿我来收拾 大家的药丸味道怎么样 |
[02:22] | Oh, Morty, you’ve hardly touched your pills. | 噢 Morty 你都没怎么吃你的药丸啊 |
[02:23] | I kind of had big pills for lunch, and I… | 午餐药丸吃的有点儿多 而且我 |
[02:25] | wasn’t gonna eat any more pills. | 再也不想吃药丸了 |
[02:28] | Thank you, Conroy. | 我谢你啊 Conroy |
[02:30] | You spoil us, Conroy. | 你会宠坏我们的 Conroy |
[02:31] | Grandpa Rick wouldn’t put up with this! | 这要是外公绝对忍不了 |
[02:33] | STop saying his name. He abandoned us. | 别提他的名字 他抛弃了我们 |
[02:36] | Willem Dafoe! | 原来是Willem Dafoe! |
[02:37] | T-That’s the guy I couldn’t think of this morning. | 我 我今早想不起名字的就是这个人 |
[02:39] | Don’t make my mistake, Summer. | 别重蹈我的覆辙 Summer |
[02:41] | Don’t deify the people that leave you. | 别神化弃你而去的人 |
[02:43] | You’ll end up a horse surgeon in a world controlled by aliens | 你的下场就是个马外科医生 活在外星人统治的世界 |
[02:46] | whose medicine keeps horses… healthy forever. | 而外星药物会让马儿们 永葆健康 |
[02:50] | Horses live longer than tortoises now! | 现在马比王八命还长 |
[02:52] | Is that what you want for yourself? | 你想要沦落于此吗 |
[02:53] | Maybe I just want you to care if I run away yelling! | 也许我要的只是在我大叫着跑掉的时候你还会在乎 |
[02:56] | Who saved room for pill brülée? | 谁要来些药丸布蕾 |
[02:59] | I can see why you chose this family-friendly restaurant | 我能理解你为什么选了这间家庭餐厅 |
[03:01] | to represent your cerebellum. | 来显现你的小脑 |
[03:03] | So safe, so comfortable, so Shoney’s. | 给人安全感 又舒适温馨 很有肖尼斯的感觉 |
[03:06] | But admit it, Rick — You’re going crazy cooped up in here. | 但是承认吧 Rick 一直待在这儿你会疯掉的 |
[03:09] | Let’s go visit some memories. | 我们去别的记忆里头逛逛吧 |
[03:11] | Oh, any particular ones? | 哦 想看特定的哪一个吗 |
[03:12] | You want to see my first boner | 你想看我第一次勃起吗 |
[03:13] | or should we go straight to the moment | 还是要直接去看 |
[03:15] | I discovered interdimensional travel? | 我发现次元穿越方法的那一刻 |
[03:17] | Ooh. Your little flappy doodles are twitching. | 你那下垂的两根在抽呢 |
[03:19] | Does that mean you’re aroused, | 这是性奋了 |
[03:20] | or did you just get a signal that one of your buddies found a grape? | 还是你收到信号 有同伴找到了一串葡萄 |
[03:23] | It’s arousal. | 是兴奋 |
[03:24] | Yes, I’d like very much to visit the memory | 是的 我很乐意去看看 |
[03:26] | of you inventing your portal gun. | 你发明传送门枪的那段记忆 |
[03:27] | -Yeah. Well, tough titties. -[ Rumbling, glass breaking ] | 你给我的山芋很烫手啊 |
[03:30] | There’s no tougher titty than a psychotic break, Rick. | 有比神经崩溃更烫手的山芋吗 Rick |
[03:33] | Well, that depends on who breaks first — me or the titty. | 好吧 那就要看是什么先崩溃了 我 还是 山芋 |
[03:39] | Someone special you remember? | 这是某个你记忆里特别的人吗 |
[03:41] | Is that your memory of her out there — | 你对她的记忆就放在这儿吗 |
[03:43] | between where you were on 9/11 and your favorite sports blooper? | 排在911惊魂未定和最爱的体育糗事之间 |
[03:48] | If we stay here, you’ll die, along with all your memories. | 如果我们呆在这儿 你会死的 同所有的记忆一起死去 |
[03:51] | If you take me where I want to go, | 如果你带我去我想去的地方 |
[03:54] | she’ll be there, too, won’t she? | 她也会在那儿 对吗 |
[03:55] | The day I invented the portal gun is the day I lost her. | 我发明传送门枪的那天就是我失去她的那天 |
[03:58] | Oh, that sounds cool. | 听起来不错啊 |
[03:59] | I can get what I want and you can say goodbye. | 我能弄到我想要的 你也能道个别 |
[04:02] | [Sighs] Fine, but I’m driving. | 好吧 但是我来开车 |
[04:05] | .as an excuse to strip away our freedom. | 作为剥去我们自由的借口 |
[04:08] | Huh? What are you — What are you doing? | 你这是 你这是在干嘛 |
[04:11] | Grandpa Rick must have some secret lab, right? | 外公肯定有秘密实验室 对吧 |
[04:14] | With, like, laser guns and jets packs and a space tank! | 藏着镭射枪 喷气背包 还有太空坦克 |
[04:17] | And we can go break him out of prison! | 然后我们可以去劫他出狱 |
[04:18] | Look at these dead flies! | 你看这些死苍蝇 |
[04:20] | Maybe if we arrange them in a certain order, | 说不定按照一定的顺序排列 |
[04:21] | it plays a hologram or it opens a secret door. | 就会放一段全息图 或者打开一扇暗门 |
[04:23] | Summer, you’re freaking me out! | Summer 你吓着我了 |
[04:25] | I know things have changed a lot, and I know you miss Rick, | 我知道世界变了样 也知道你想念Rick了 |
[04:27] | but getting him back wouldn’t make things better. | 但是把他弄回来也不会有所好转 |
[04:29] | And, you know, we’re not doing so bad. | 而且 我们过得也不算糟糕 |
[04:31] | We’re miserable, Morty! | 过得糟糕透了 Morty |
[04:32] | There’s a mandatory curfew, their weird calendar made me 47, | 不仅强制宵禁 按他们奇怪的历法算起来我有47岁 |
[04:35] | and they weapon ized the Eiffel Tower! | 埃菲尔铁塔被变成了武器 |
[04:37] | I like being 35. I-I can rent a car now. | 我觉得35岁挺好 我 我现在都可以租车了 |
[04:40] | Because you suck! | 因为你就是个烂人 |
[04:41] | You’ve been keeping your lip zipped about it since Grandpa got arrested, | 外公被捕之后你就一言不发 |
[04:44] | but the fact is,you’re freaking stoked to bail on him. | 甩掉了他你其实爽得不行 |
[04:46] | He bails on everybody! | 是他甩掉了所有人 |
[04:48] | He bailed on Mom when she was a kid! | 他甩掉了当时还是个小孩的妈妈 |
[04:49] | He — He bailed on tiny planet! | 他甩掉了小小星球 |
[04:51] | And in case I never made this clear to you, Summer, | 如果我以前没说清楚 Summer |
[04:53] | he bailed on you. | 他也甩掉了你 |
[04:54] | He left you to rot in a world that he ruined | 他把你撇在一个被他毁了的世界里自生自灭 |
[04:56] | because he doesn’t care! | 因为他不在乎 |
[04:57] | Because nobody’s special to him, Summer, | 因为他不在乎任何人 Summer |
[04:59] | not even himself. | 连他自己也不在乎 |
[05:00] | So if you really want your grandpa back, grab a shovel. | 所以你要是真想找回你的外公 拿把铁锹 |
[05:02] | The one that won’t let you down is buried in your backyard! | 不会让你失望的那个外公 就埋在你家后院里 |
[05:05] | You’re right! | 你说对了 |
[05:06] | What?! No! I’m not right! | 什么 不是 我才没说对 |
[05:08] | I-I was using ghoulish overkill! | 说气话激你而已 |
[05:10] | Ghoulish overkill, Summer! | 都是气话 Summer |
[05:14] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[05:21] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[05:22] | To the day it all began and ended. | 去所有一切开始的那天 也是终结的那天 |
[05:24] | The moment that changed everything. | 所有事情转折的那一刻 |
[05:28] | MAN: Welcome to McDonald’s. Can I take your order? | 欢迎来到麦当劳 请问您想点些什么 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I’d like to get a 10-piece McNugget and, uh, a bunch of the Szechuan sauce. | 我要十块麦乐鸡 多给点川香酱 |
[05:34] | Like, as much as you’re allowed to give me. | 能给多少酱就给多少酱 |
[05:35] | In 1998, they had this promotion for the Disney film “Mulan,” | 在1998年 麦当劳给迪士尼电影<花木兰>做宣传 |
[05:38] | where they — where they — | 当时他们 当时他们 |
[05:39] | they created a new sauce for the McNuggets | 他们给麦乐鸡配制了一种新的蘸酱 |
[05:41] | called Szechuan sauce, and it’s delicious! | 叫做川香酱 超级好吃 |
[05:44] | And then they got rid of it, and now it’s gone. | 后来他们就取消了 现在都没了 |
[05:46] | The only place we’re gonna be able to try it is in my memory. | 只有在记忆里能让我们尝到了 |
[05:48] | Rick, you’re doing this bit while your brain is melting. | Rick 你做这件事的同时你的大脑在融化 |
[05:50] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好吧 好的 好的 |
[05:54] | Is that…Me. | – 那个是 – 我 |
[05:56] | I used to wear blue pants. | 我以前穿蓝色裤子 |
[06:03] | When’d you make the leap to interdimensional travel? | 你什么时候实现跨次元旅行的 |
[06:05] | I didn’t. I did. | 我没有 是我做的 |
[06:08] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t us. | 哦 哦 哦 这不是我们嘛 |
[06:11] | You know the worst part about inventing teleportation? | 你知道发明传送技术最糟糕的一点是什么吗 |
[06:13] | Suddenly you’re able to travel the whole galaxy, | 突然间 你能够穿梭于整个银河 |
[06:15] | and the first thing you learn is | 然后你发现的第一件事情就是 |
[06:16] | you’re the last guy to invent teleportation. | 你是最后一个发明了传输技术的人 |
[06:18] | Fortunately, you’re about to invent something much more powerful. | 幸运的是 你将发明一件更加厉害的东西 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:30] | Summer, nobody has to know about that. | Summer 这事儿没必要让别人知道 |
[06:33] | We could put it right back and pretend we never saw it, | 我们可以把它放回去 然后假装从来没看见过 |
[06:35] | like we did with Dad’s mannequin leg. | 就像我们也没见过老爸的塑料假人大腿一样 |
[06:36] | Fine. Stay here. I’ll rescue Grandpa myself. | 好吧 你留在这儿 我自己去救外公 |
[06:39] | -How are you gonna do that?! -l don’t know yet. | – 你要怎么做 – 我还不知道 |
[06:41] | I’ll make it up as I go. That’s what Grandpa Rick does. | 船到桥头自然直 外公不就是这样吗 |
[06:43] | That’s what heroes do. | 英雄不就是这样吗 |
[06:45] | You want to see what a hero Rick is? | 你 你想要看Rick是什么样的英雄吗 |
[06:46] | I-Ill bring you somewhere, Summer! | 我 我带你去个地方 Summer |
[06:48] | -Urn… -My goodness, children. | – 嗯 – 我的天呐 孩子们 |
[06:52] | [Sternly] Relinquish the illegal technology | 放下那个非法科技 |
[06:53] | to the nearest Federation representative. | 交给最近的联邦议员 |
[06:55] | [Normal voice ] And then we’ll all play Balderdash. | 然后我们来玩”胡言乱语”猜谜游戏 |
[07:13] | [Grunts] Oh, my goodness!Oh! Oh! My goo- | 哦 我的天呐 |
[07:20] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天呀 |
[07:22] | I have that exact same Top. | 我有一件一模一样的上衣 |
[07:24] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[07:26] | And what’s with “Hunger Games” Summer? | 还有这个<饥饿游戏>版的Summer是怎么回事 |
[07:28] | That’s my sister. This used to be my home. | 这是我的姐姐 这里原来是我的家 |
[07:31] | Imagine doing anything you want, | 想想看 任何事情你都能做到 |
[07:33] | then hopping to a timeline where you never did it. | 跳到一个你从未到过的时间线 |
[07:35] | Imagine going anywhere, anytime, with nobody able to sTop you. | 去任何地点 任何时间 没人能拦住你 |
[07:38] | Sounds lonely. | 听起来挺孤单的 |
[07:40] | Lonely?Dude, you have yourself — | 孤单 老兄 你有你自己 |
[07:42] | your infinite selves. | 无数个你自己 |
[07:43] | It’s a nonsTop party | 一场永不散场的聚会 |
[07:44] | where all the guests are the only person we like. | 所有的来宾都是我们唯一喜欢的那个人 |
[07:46] | You think it’s cool being the smartest man on Earth, | 你认为做地球上最聪明的人是一件很酷的事情 |
[07:48] | but once we give you this technology, | 但是一旦我们给你这项技术 |
[07:49] | you become the smartest thing in every conceivable universe — | 你就变成每个可构想的世界里最聪明的人了 |
[07:52] | the Infinite Rick, a god. | 无限的Rick 一个神 |
[07:55] | Enh, pass. | 算了吧 |
[07:56] | Excuse me? Bro, Ricks don’t pass on this. | 什么 老兄 Rick们不会就这样算了的 |
[07:59] | Who do you think you are? | 你认为你是谁 |
[08:00] | A different kind of Rick, I guess. | —个不一样的Rick 我猜 |
[08:02] | Well, we’ll see how long that lasts. | 好吧 我们来看看这能持续多久 |
[08:07] | I heard sci-fi noises. | 我听到了挺科幻的声音 |
[08:09] | Did you make a breakthrough? | 你有了进展吗 |
[08:11] | Sort of. | 有点吧 |
[08:12] | I just took a long look at myself, | 我仔细地看了看自己 |
[08:13] | and I don’t think this science thing is gonna pay off. | 我想科学这条路或许走不通 |
[08:16] | Well, why don’t I get Beth and we’ll go out for ice cream? | 好吧 为什么不带上Beth 然后一起出去吃冰淇淋呢 |
[08:20] | That, Diane, is the last great idea | Dianne 那是在这间车库里面 |
[08:22] | that will ever be had in this garage. | 会诞生的最后一个好主意了 |
[08:27] | Good roasted Cronenberg, I assume. | 这柯南伯格怪烤得挺好的 |
[08:30] | Mom, you’re looking…feral. | 妈妈 你看起来 很野性 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe Rick did this. | 不敢相信Rick居然做了这种事情 |
[08:36] | These are the parts of Rick’s adventures | Rick的冒险里的这一部分 |
[08:37] | you don’t get to see — the parts he leaves behind. | 就是你见不到的 他抛下不管的那部分 |
[08:40] | All right. IVs been great, guys. | 好吧 谢谢款待 |
[08:41] | Urn, I really only wanted to sTop by here for a quick “I told you so.” | 我就是来跑一趟 实地展示下”我就跟你说吧” |
[08:45] | -So, uh… -Looking for this? | – 所以 嗯 – 在找这个吗 |
[08:47] | What are you doing with that?! | 你拿着这个要干嘛 |
[08:48] | It stinks of Rick. | 它有Rick的臭味 |
[08:51] | [ Grunts] -No! Why?!Why would you do that?! | 不 为什么 为什么你要这么做 |
[08:53] | W-What is the matter with you people?! | 你 你 你们这些人有什么毛病 |
[08:55] | You’re a bunch of back savages –backwood savage morons! | 你们这帮野蛮人 原始的野蛮傻逼 |
[08:59] | You can never leave. She cannot remain. | 你永远不能离开 她不能留下 |
[09:02] | She stinks of Rick. | 她有Rick的臭味 |
[09:07] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[09:08] | I’m Morty 0-137. | 我是Morty C-137 |
[09:11] | We detected a compromised portal gun.Where is your Rick? | 我们探测到一个被毁坏的传输枪 你的Rick哪去了 |
[09:14] | -He’s in prison. – Summer. | – 他被捕了 – Summer |
[09:15] | He got captured by the Federation, | 他被银河联邦抓住了 |
[09:17] | and we were going to rescue him. | 我们打算去救他 |
[09:18] | Very troubling.We can’t risk Citadel secrets | 真是令人烦恼 我们不能让大本营的秘密 |
[09:21] | falling into the Federation’s hands. | 犯险落入银河联邦的手中 |
[09:22] | We’ll dispatch S.E.A.L. Team Ricks immediately | 我们马上派Rick海豹突击队 |
[09:24] | to break into the prison holding 0-137… | 闯入关押C-137的监狱 |
[09:26] | Boo-yah….and assassinate him. | – 超帅 – 然后刺杀他 |
[09:29] | Boo-nah? | 超衰 |
[09:31] | -[ Horn honks] -Come on, girls!The ice cream’s gonna melt! | 来吧 姑娘们 冰淇淋要化掉了 |
[09:45] | N o-o-o-o-o-o-o! | 不 |
[09:49] | Wow. This sauce is tucking amazing. | 哇哦 这酱真他妈好吃 |
[09:52] | You said it was promoting a movie? | 是为了宣传一部电影是吗 |
[09:57] | Carry the 3, add a 2. | 把3移项 再加2 |
[10:00] | I got it.I tucking got it! | 成了 他妈的成了 |
[10:03] | Whoa. I-Is that it — the portal gun? | 哇哦 就 就是这个吗 传送枪 |
[10:05] | Yeah.That’s the three lines of math | 是的 就是那三行公式 |
[10:07] | that separates my life as a man | 分隔了我的人生 |
[10:09] | from my life as an unfeeling ghost. | 一边是生活中的人 一边是无知无觉的鬼魂 |
[10:11] | Awesome possum. | 棒棒的 |
[10:13] | Mission Control, you getting this? | 控制中心 你们拿到这个了吗 |
[10:15] | Holy shit, yes!Yes! We got it! | 天呐 是的 是的 我们拿到了 是的 |
[10:18] | Yeah! All right! Thanks, Rick.I’ll try to remember to shut off the brainalyzer. | 谢谢 Rick 我会试着记住关掉析脑仪的 |
[10:20] | Actually, I think it shuts off automatically | 其实 我想它会自动关闭的 |
[10:23] | once your brain is liquid. | 等你的大脑液化以后 |
[10:24] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[10:25] | Pull me out. | 让我出去 |
[10:27] | Hey, pull me out. Can you hear me? | 嗨 让我出去 你们能听到吗 |
[10:29] | – Nope, they cannot.-Why not? | – 不 他们不能 – 为什么不能 |
[10:31] | Because the code you uploaded | 因为你刚刚上传的代码 |
[10:32] | wasn’t actually my portal-gun formula. | 实际上并不是我的传送门枪公式 |
[10:34] | It was a virus giving me full control over the brainalyzer. | 它是一个能让我完全控制析脑仪的病毒 |
[10:37] | What are you talking about? This is a memory. | 你在说什么 这是一段记忆 |
[10:39] | Y-You can’t alter details of a memory. | 你 你不能更改记忆中的细节 |
[10:40] | True, but you can alter anything you want | 是的 但是你可以改变任何东西 |
[10:43] | about a totally fabricated origin story. | 在一个完全伪造的原创故事里 |
[10:46] | It’s a trap! Abort! I’m still in his Shoney’s! | 这是一个圈套 计划中止 我还在他的肖尼斯餐馆里 |
[10:48] | Repeat — We never left his Shoney’s! | 重复一遍 我们从来没有离开他的肖尼斯餐馆 |
[10:50] | Mission accomplished, boys. Pull me out. | 计划完成 小伙子们 让我出去 |
[10:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[10:53] | Have fun in what’s left of my brain. | 好了 在我的大脑的剩余部分中尽情享受吧 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna transfer to yours. | 我将转去你的大脑中 |
[10:56] | Oh, there’s not enough room for all my genius, | 哦 没有足够空间容纳我的聪明才智 |
[10:58] | so I’m leaving you with my fear of wicker furniture, | 所以我给你留着我对柳条家具的恐惧 |
[11:00] | my desire to play the trumpet, | 对吹奏喇叭的渴望 |
[11:02] | my tentative plans to purchase a hat, | 买顶帽子的暂定计划 |
[11:03] | and six years of improv workshops. | 还有六年的喜剧即兴表演研讨班 |
[11:05] | -Comedy comes in threes. | 喜剧成三(喜剧创作的准则) |
[11:06] | It’s a trap!Abort! We never left his — -[ Farts] | 这是一个圈套 计划中止 我们从来没有离开他的 |
[11:10] | No! | 不 |
[11:14] | Another day, another dollar. | 照以前一样 |
[11:16] | Am I a great insect creature or what?! | 我是伟大的昆虫生物 不然呢 |
[11:18] | Congratulations, Agent. | 祝贺你 特工 |
[11:19] | You’ll be highly commended for this. | 你会因此大受赞扬的 |
[11:20] | Always wait for permission to [burps]feel accomplishment . | 时刻等待着获许拥有成就感 |
[11:22] | — That’s my motto.- One thing still perplexes me — | – 我的座右铭 – 我还有一件事想不通 |
[11:25] | Why would Rick Sanchez turn himself in? | 为什么Rick Sanchez会来自首 |
[11:27] | Well, I’m just a dumb-ass bug, but it’s possible Rick knew | 这个嘛 我只是个蠢虫子 但是Rick有可能早就知道 |
[11:29] | he’d be interrogated at this facility, | 他会被用这个装置审问 |
[11:31] | where we not only keep our most wanted, | 而这个装置不仅有我们最想要的信息 |
[11:32] | but our most sensitive data. | 还保存着我们最敏感的数据 |
[11:34] | Anyone here with level-9 access could [burps] | 这里任何拥有九级授权的人就可以 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. Collapse the government. | 说不准 瓦解一个政府 |
[11:38] | I’m just gonna go take a dump. | 我要去拉屎 |
[11:39] | Is it cool if I use the Ievel-9 bathrooms? | 介意我用一下九级的洗手间吗 |
[11:41] | W-What’s the Ievel-9 master access code again? | 九级核心授权密码是多少来着 |
[11:43] | Oh, that’s easy — 8-3 — | 哦 简单 8 3 |
[11:45] | Oh, yeah! | 耶 |
[11:47] | S.E.A.L. Team Ricks in the house! | 这里是Rick海豹突击队 |
[11:51] | Hi, Rick. | 你好 Rick |
[11:52] | Bye, Rick. | 再见 Rick |
[11:58] | D-99, y-you okay? | D-99 你还好吗 |
[12:01] | I’m bummed I didn’t get to give that insect dick a test drive. | 真扫兴 我还没来得及试用下虫屌呢 |
[12:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! T-The Council of Ricks sent us. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 我们是受Rick委员会指示 |
[12:06] | We have your Morty and Summer. | 我们手里有你的Morty和Summer |
[12:07] | They’re prisoners on the Citadel. | 他们作为俘虏关押在大本营 |
[12:09] | -Great. -[ Grunts] | 很好 |
[12:10] | -Security breach in room 6755. -[ Alarm blaring ] | 6755号房间发生安保事故 |
[12:12] | Lovely. | 这下好了 不但我的计划被搞砸了 |
[12:13] | Not only is my plan screwed up, I also forgot how to improvise. | 关于即兴表演的记忆也全没了 |
[12:16] | -All security people approach. -[ Grunts] | 所有安保人员立即前往 |
[12:18] | Security breach. | 安保事故 |
[12:26] | A city of Grandpas? | 这是一座全是外公的城市吗 |
[12:28] | It’s the Citadel of Ricks. | 这是Rick的大本营 |
[12:30] | All the different Ricks from all the different realities | 所有来自不同时空的不同Rick |
[12:32] | got together to hide here from the government. | 一起聚在这里躲避政府 |
[12:33] | But if every Rick hates the government, | 但是如果政府每个Rick都痛恨政府 |
[12:35] | why would they hate Grandpa? | 为什么他们还会恨我们的外公 |
[12:37] | Because Ricks hate themselves the most. | 因为Rick最痛恨的是他们自己 |
[12:39] | And our Rick is the most… himself. | 而我们的Rick最是他自己 |
[12:41] | Not anymore, homey. | 已经不是了 小屁孩 |
[12:42] | S.E.A.L. Team Ricks turned his unibrow | Rick海豹突击队把他的一字眉 |
[12:44] | into two brows — with a bullet. | 分成了两根眉毛 用子弹分的 |
[12:47] | Your Rick’s dead! Your Rick’s dead! | 你们的Rick死了 你们的Rick死了 |
[12:53] | Sir, Rick D-99 is returning from the mission alone. | 长官 Rick D-99 正单独返回 |
[12:56] | Apparently, S.E.A.L. Team Ricks suffered heavy casualties. | 很显然 Rick海豹突击队损失惨重 |
[12:59] | Bring him in. | 让他进来 |
[13:00] | He says he’ll only talk to a Rick with higher clearance. | 他说他只愿意与一名更高级别的Rick通话 |
[13:03] | La-d i-da. Give me that. | 真矫情 把那玩意儿给我 |
[13:05] | D-99, this is the commander in chief of the Citadel’s militia. | D-99 我是大本营自卫队的总司令 |
[13:09] | Go– [Burps] Good enough. | 够好了 |
[13:12] | He’s a spy. Blow him up. I’m gonna go take a shit. | 他是个间谍 炸了他 我要去拉屎 |
[13:15] | Operating an unregistered portal gun, | 操作一支未注册的传送枪 |
[13:17] | radicalizing a Summer, | 将一名Summer转变为激进分子 |
[13:19] | conspiring with a traitorous Rick. | 并且与一个叛徒Rick合谋 |
[13:21] | How do you plead? | 对此你如何辩护 |
[13:22] | How is this a fair trial? | 这怎么算得上是个公平的审判啊 |
[13:23] | 0-Our lawyer is a Morty! | 我们的辩护律师是个Morty |
[13:25] | It’s not fair, you have no rights, and he’s not a lawyer. | 这不公平 你们没有权利 他也不是个律师 |
[13:27] | We just keep him here because he’s fun. | 我们让他待在这里是因为他很逗 |
[13:29] | Look at him go. [ Laughs] | 瞧他那傻样 |
[13:30] | [ Laughs I Yeah! | 哈哈 耶 |
[13:31] | We’ll be lenient if you renounce your Rick. | 如果你与你的Rick断绝关系我们就从宽办案 |
[13:34] | What say you, Summer? | 你怎么说 Summer |
[13:35] | I say fuck you! | 滚你丫的 |
[13:37] | My grandpa was my hero. | 外公是我的英雄 |
[13:38] | You killed him because you were jealous of him. | 你们杀了他是因为你们都嫉妒他 |
[13:40] | That’s pretty obvious from the haircuts. | 这点从发型就明显看得出 |
[13:42] | So do what you want to me, but let my brother go. | 所以你们把我怎么样都行 但是要放我弟弟走 |
[13:44] | He already renounced Rick. | 他已经跟Rick断绝关系了 |
[13:46] | Morty Morty? | |
[13:46] | -[ Whispers indistinctly] -What? | 什么 |
[13:48] | N-No, I don’t want to see your pog collection. | 不 我才不要看你的游戏币收藏 |
[13:51] | I don’t renounce Rick, and I never have. | 我没有与Rick断绝关系 我从来都没有 |
[13:53] | I was just trying to protect my sister. | 我只是想保护我的姐姐 |
[13:56] | I wanted you to have a normal life. | 我想让你有正常的生活 |
[13:57] | That’s something you can’t have when Rick shows up. | 这是每次Rick出现时你就无法拥有的生活 |
[13:59] | Everything real turns fake. Everything right is wrong. | 所有真实的都变得虚假 所有正确的都变成错误 |
[14:02] | All you know is that you know nothing and he knows everything. | 你只知道你一无所知而他无所不知 |
[14:05] | And, well — well, he’s not a villain, Summer, | 他虽然不是坏蛋 Summer |
[14:08] | but he shouldn’t be your hero. | 但是他也不应该成为你的英雄 |
[14:09] | He’s more like a demon or a super fucked-up god. | 他更像是个魔鬼或者是个一塌糊涂的上帝 |
[14:13] | Let’s not suck the ghost of his dick too hard. | 别他妈这么深情地缅怀他 |
[14:15] | He was a terrorist, and now he’s dead. | 他是个恐怖分子 现在他死了 |
[14:17] | Oh, yeah? If you think my Rick’s dead, he’s alive! | 是吗 你以为我的Rick死了 其实他还活着 |
[14:19] | And if you think you’re safe, he’s coming for you! | 你们要是觉得你们安全了 就等着他给你好看吧 |
[14:27] | Hey! Whoa, whoa! What are you doing in here? | 嘿 喔 喔 你来这里干什么 |
[14:29] | This area is for teleporting the entire Citadel | 这个区域只需要几个按钮和表盘 |
[14:31] | to somewhere else using only buttons and dials. | 就可以把整个大本营传送到别处 |
[14:34] | Yeah? Well, it’s a bad idea | 那一开始设计成这样 |
[14:35] | to have it designed that way then, isn’t it? | 就很不明智了对不对 |
[14:44] | -[ Screaming] -What the tuck? | 这他妈是怎么搞的 |
[14:45] | We just teleported into a Galactic tederal prison! | 我们被传送到了银河联邦监狱 |
[14:48] | -I’m gonna go take a shit. -[ Alarm blaring ] | 我要去拉屎 |
[14:50] | Order in the court! | 法庭内请保持秩序 |
[14:52] | Whoa! What the hell?!Oh, my God! | 喔 这是怎么回事 我的天哪 |
[14:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no! | 等等 等等 等等 等等 不 不 不 |
[15:04] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[15:13] | The Citadel has been teleported to [burps] Federation space. | 大本营被传送到了联邦的地盘 |
[15:17] | It’s doomed. This has to be C-137, you guys. | 完蛋了 这一定是C-137干的 |
[15:20] | -What are we gonna do?! -You know he’s coming for us. | – 我们该怎么办 – 他要找我们算账了 |
[15:21] | All right! Calm down! We have his Summer as a hostage. | 行了 都冷静 我们可以把他的Summer当做人质 |
[15:23] | Obviously, I get her. | 很显然 我抓住她了 |
[15:25] | You guys play Rick, Laser, Scissors for the Morty. | 你们用”瑞克 激光 剪刀”决定谁抓住Morty |
[15:28] | W-What the hell is that? | 你这是出的什么 |
[15:30] | Payback. | 报复 |
[15:34] | Grandpa Rick! | 外公 |
[15:36] | -Duh. -You’re alive! | – 还用说吗 – 你还活着 |
[15:37] | -Rick! -Morty, take this.You’re gonna need it later. | – Rick – Morty 拿着这个 待会儿用得上 |
[15:44] | Hold on. Hold on. Whoa! | 等等 等等 喔 |
[15:46] | COUNCIL MEMBER: That’s enough, Rick. | 够了 Rick |
[15:48] | What — What’s this supposed to accomplish? | 你这是想干什么 |
[15:49] | We have infinite grandkids. | 我们的外孙多得用不完 |
[15:51] | You’re trying to use Disney bucks at a Caesars Palace here. | 你这好比是想在凯撒宫酒店里花掉迪士尼代币 |
[15:53] | [Gasps ] That’s a bluff. He’s bluffing, sir. He loves me. | 他在唬你 他很爱我的 |
[15:56] | You’re a rogue Rick — irrational, passionate. | 你不按套路出牌 不理性又感情用事 |
[15:58] | You love your grandkids. You came to rescue them. | 你爱你的外孙 你来这儿就是要救他们 |
[16:01] | I came to kill you, bro. | 我是来杀你的 哥们 |
[16:03] | That’s not even my original Summer. | 这都不是我原装的Summer |
[16:05] | Oh, my God. He’s not bluffing. He’s not bluffing! | 妈呀 他不是在唬人 |
[16:06] | -R-Rick? -Why not shoot through her? | – Rick – 干嘛不直接射穿她 |
[16:08] | Twenty yards, nine-gauge plasma pistol. | 20码的距离 9口径脉冲手枪 |
[16:11] | My first shot would liquify her insides and injure you, | 我的第一枪会液化她的内脏 但只能打伤你 |
[16:13] | second shot adds recoil. | 第二枪后坐力会增加 |
[16:14] | The risk to me is minimized if I wait for you to shoot her, | 如果我等你枪毙她 我的风险就会降到最低 |
[16:17] | which I’m encouraging you to do. | 我就希望你这么做 |
[16:18] | -What the fuck?! -Or let her go, | – 搞什么啊 – 或者放了她 |
[16:20] | which I will reward with a quicker death. | 这样我就可以让你死得痛快些 |
[16:21] | Because you love her! | 因为你爱她 |
[16:23] | Because it’s incentive for you to give me my cleanest shot, | 这样你才能让我给你最利索的一枪 |
[16:26] | which will be your least painful death. | 死得不那么痛苦 |
[16:28] | But if you want to die slower than that, I’m super into it. | 但如果你想要死得慢些 我也很有兴趣陪你玩 |
[16:30] | All you got to do to get that started is kill the girl. | 你想这么做的话你只需要杀了那个女孩 |
[16:32] | -I hate you! -Not an issue, sweetie. | – 我恨你 – 我才不在乎 亲爱的 |
[16:34] | That’s enough! Drop the gun, Rick! | 够了 把枪放下 Rick |
[16:36] | Morty, I know you’re too stupid to get this, | Morty 我知道你太蠢了 不懂我在干嘛 |
[16:38] | but you’re really fucking this up right now. | 但是你现在真他妈是在捣乱 |
[16:40] | I’m not letting you let my sister die!Drop the gun! | 我不能让你害死我姐姐 把枪放下 |
[16:43] | I wasn’t gonna let her die, you fucking moron! | 我才没想让她死 你这傻逼 |
[16:44] | -Ha! -Aww. | – 哈 – 噢 |
[16:45] | The point is he thought I was going to. | 关键是让他以为我打算这么做 |
[16:47] | I totally did, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我确实被你骗到了 |
[16:49] | You’re a fucking moron, Morty. | 你真傻逼 Morty |
[16:50] | Morty, you fucking idiot! | Morty 你这智障 |
[16:52] | You’re a serious fucking idiot, Morty! | 你真他妈的是个智障 Morty |
[16:53] | You basically killed us all! | 你这等于是害死了我们所有人 |
[16:54] | -You’re the worst! -You’re dumb as a bag of sand! | – 你太烂了 – 你傻得和一袋沙子没啥区别 |
[17:02] | Who’s stupid now, bitch?! | 看现在到底是谁傻 |
[17:04] | Morty! We just got him back! | Morty 他才刚回到我们身边 |
[17:06] | [Laughs I That was amazing, Morty. | 干得漂亮啊 Morty |
[17:08] | Oh, my God. Wow. | 我的天啊 你可真棒 |
[17:10] | Okay. Let’s wrap this — | 好吧 现在我们来做个了结 |
[17:13] | Good job, Morty. Let’s go, kids. | 干得好 Morty 我们走吧 孩子们 |
[17:15] | What?! What happened? | 啥 刚才是怎么回事 |
[17:16] | Oldest Rick trick in the book. | 不过是我的老把戏罢了 |
[17:18] | “Fake gun. Shoot me in standoff.” | “枪是假的 僵持时朝我开枪” |
[17:20] | —Brilliant! -Ha! Yeah. | – 太机智啦 – 哈 没错 |
[17:21] | G-Good thing I saw that note. | 幸好我看见字条了 |
[17:30] | Couldn’t we just portal home? | 我们就不能直接传送回家吗 |
[17:32] | Not until I finish what I started. | 等我收拾好我搞出来的烂摊子再说 |
[17:34] | And that is how you get Ievel-9 access without a password. | 这就是不用密码就能获得九级权限的办法 |
[17:38] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[17:39] | Employee of the month, ladies and gentlemen. | 大家请看 月度最佳员工 |
[17:41] | So what are you doing with level-9 access anyways? | 所以你到底要用九级权限做什么 |
[17:44] | – Destroying the [burps] Galactic government.-Awesome! -Whoa! Cool! | – 毁掉银河联邦啊 – 棒极了 – 哇 太酷了 |
[17:47] | Are you going to set all their nukes to target each other? | 你是要让他们用核武器自相残杀吗 |
[17:49] | Ooh, or — or reprogram their military portals | 啊 还可以重新设定他们军队的传送门 |
[17:50] | to disintegrate their entire space fleet? | 来毁掉他们所有的太空舰队 |
[17:52] | Good pitches, kids. I’m almost proud. | 好主意 孩子们 快要为你们骄傲了 |
[17:54] | But watch closely as Grandpa Topples an empire | 不过你们看仔细点 外公马上要摧毁一个帝国了 |
[17:56] | by changing a one…to a zero. | 只要把这个1改成0 |
[18:03] | Mr. President, the Blemflarck’s value just dropped to nothing. | 总统先生 咱们货币刚刚跌到一文不值了 |
[18:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:06] | I mean our single centralized Galactic currency | 我是说 银河联邦的唯一货币 |
[18:08] | just went from being worth one of itself to zero of itself. | 刚刚还一块钱值一块钱 现在一块钱的价值是零 |
[18:12] | -Dear God, no. -Calm down, people. | 冷静点 同志们 |
[18:14] | Deploy the Galactic militia and declare martial law. | 启用银河联邦自卫队 颁布戒严令 |
[18:16] | Yes, sir. | 长官 遵命 |
[18:17] | Uh, what should I pay them with? | 不过 我们用什么付他们工资啊 |
[18:19] | Their payment is the honor they’ll feel to serve their — | 为国家效劳的荣耀就是他们的报酬 |
[18:22] | Wait. Who’s paying me to yell at this guy? | 等等 我凭啥对他大喊大叫 谁付我钱啊 |
[18:24] | I can answer that — for money. | 我能回答 如果给我钱的话 |
[18:27] | I never thought I’d live to see this day. | 我从没想到我还能看到这么一幕 |
[18:28] | Gentlemen! Gentlemen! | 同志们 同志们 别吵了 |
[18:30] | There’s a solution here you’re not seeing. | 其实还有个你们没想到的方法 |
[18:35] | -Give me your jacket! -Give me those pants! | – 把你的夹克给我 – 快把裤子扒下来给我 |
[18:43] | Insectoid Employee: There’s no rich people or poor people! | 现在没有贫富之分了 |
[18:45] | I want more jackets! | 我想要更多夹克 |
[18:47] | He who controls the pants controls the galaxy! | 得最多裤子者得天下 |
[19:04] | No longer will the insects have domain over surface world! | 决不给虫子再次统治地表世界的机会 |
[19:16] | Jerry, what the hell is happening?! | Jerry 到底发生什么了啊 |
[19:18] | The Galactic government collapsed. | 银河联邦垮台了 |
[19:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:21] | Look.I’m not proud to share this, but the truth is, | 听着 虽然说出来并不光彩 但是 |
[19:23] | I just kept crawling, and it kept working. | 我刚才一路爬回来的 这招真管用 |
[19:25] | -[ Exhales deeply] -Oh, I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事就太好了 |
[19:27] | Are we ever going to sTop paying for indulging your father? | 我们一直纵容你爸爸 是不是就要一直为此付出代价 |
[19:31] | Our children, our planet, our jobs. | 我们已经失去了孩子 地球 和工作 |
[19:34] | Is there anything left to lose? | 现在我们还拥有什么呢 |
[19:35] | Just each other, and I’ll never let you go. | 只剩彼此了 而且我永远不会离开你的 |
[19:38] | And I’m so sorry I ever did this to us. | 对不起我做了这些事 |
[19:41] | Guess who dismantled the government. | 猜猜是谁把政府搞垮了 |
[19:43] | -Please don’t leave me again. -l never will, baby. | – 求求你别再离开我了 – 再也不会了 宝贝 |
[19:46] | I was right! He turned himself in on purpose! | 我是对的 他是故意自首的 |
[19:47] | It was all part of his plan! | 都在他的计划之中 |
[19:49] | Jerry, is there any light beer left? | Jerry 还有淡啤酒吗 |
[19:50] | It’s insane what you miss in prison. | 你根本想不到你在监狱里会想念什么 |
[19:52] | Urn, okay. No. | 好吧 没有 |
[19:54] | No, no, no. Foot-down tirne. | 不 不 没有 很明确地告诉你 |
[19:56] | No. You’re right. Where’s the vodka? | 好吧 你是对的 有伏特加吗 |
[19:58] | Beth, it’s him or me! | Beth你来选吧 有他没我 有我没他 |
[20:04] | Seems like you guys need some privacy. | 看起来你们需要单独谈谈 |
[20:06] | Ill, uh, I’ll be in the garage. | 我 我还是去车库吧 |
[20:11] | What the fuck?! Not cool, Jerry! | 搞什么啊 Jerry |
[20:14] | A man’s garage is his castle. | 车库是男人的城堡 |
[20:23] | Jerry’s going to spend some time.. .divorced. | Jerry会花一些时间回归单身了 |
[20:28] | Oh. Oh, I-I’m sorry to hear that, sweetie. | 噢 那太遗憾了 宝贝 |
[20:30] | I hope I had nothing to do with that. | 这个决定不是因为我吧 |
[20:32] | Oh, God. Dad, that is not your burden to bear. | 哦 天啊 爸爸 别想太多 和你没什么关系 |
[20:34] | I feel terrible that I misjudged you. | 我感觉很内疚 把你想得这么坏 |
[20:37] | This is gonna be good for Jerry. | 这样对Jerry也好 |
[20:39] | -For everybody. -For everybody. | – 对所有人都好 – 对所有人都好 |
[20:41] | -[ Celiphone whooshes] -I better tend to Jerry | 我最好去看看他 |
[20:44] | before he changes his mind and doesn’t move out. | 以免他改变主意 不想搬出去了 |
[20:47] | I will leave you two to your adventures. | 就不打扰你们两个的小冒险了 |
[20:49] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[20:50] | Nancy says they’re drawing and quartering aliens in the school courtyard, | Nancy说他们正在学校操场里对那些外星人用刑 |
[20:53] | and it technically counts as patriotism. | 而且这算是爱国行为 |
[20:55] | Geez! Are my parents seriously gonna get divorced? | 天啊 我的父母真的要离婚吗 |
[20:58] | All right, Rick. I’m gonna go to my — Gah! | 好吧 Rick 我要去 |
[21:00] | Not so fast, Morty. You heard your mom. | 哪也别去 Morty 你听见你妈妈说的了 |
[21:02] | We’ve got adventures to go on, Morty, just you and me. | 我们还要去一起冒险呢 Morty 就你和我 |
[21:04] | And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom, | 有时带上你姐姐 或者你妈妈 |
[21:06] | but never your dad. | 但绝不带你爸爸 |
[21:07] | You want to know why, Morty? Because he crossed me. | 你想知道原因吗 Morty 因为他惹恼我了 |
[21:09] | Okay. Take it easy, Rick. T-That’s dark. | 等会儿 Rick 这有点黑暗 |
[21:11] | Oh, it gets darker, Morty. | 噢 还会更黑暗的 Morty |
[21:13] | Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. | 欢迎来到冒险中最黑暗的时刻 |
[21:15] | – First thing that’s different —no more Dad, Morty. -Oh, geez. | – 第一个改变 你爸爸出局了 – 哦 天啊 |
[21:17] | He threatened to turn me in to the government, | 他威胁说要把我交给政府 |
[21:19] | so I made him and the government go away. | 所以我设计让他和政府都滚蛋了 |
[21:21] | Oh, fuck. | 什么 |
[21:21] | I’ve rep[burps]Iaced them both as the de facto patriarch | 政府还有他现在都被我取代了 |
[21:24] | of your family and your universe. | 现在你家和这个宇宙都是我做主 |
[21:26] | Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me | – 如果我不带着你和你姐姐回家 – 哦天 |
[21:27] | if I came home without you and your sister, | 你妈妈就不会接受我 |
[21:29] | so now you know the real reason I rescued you. | – 所以你现在知道我救你们的真正原因了 – 噢 |
[21:31] | I just took over the family, Morty, | 我刚刚掌控了整个家 Morty |
[21:32] | and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, | 如果你向你妈妈或者你姐姐告密 |
[21:34] | I’ll deny it, and they’ll take my side,because I’m a hero, Morty. | 我绝不承认 他们会相信我 因为我是英雄 Morty |
[21:37] | Now you’re gonna have to go and do whatever I say, Morty,Forever! | 现在你不得不乖乖按我说的做了 Morty 永远 |
[21:40] | And I’ll — I’ll go out and I’ll find some more of that | 现在我要出去 再找点那个 |
[21:42] | “Mulan” Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty. | 为了<花木兰>电影推出的川香酱了 Morty |
[21:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[21:46] | Because that’s –that’s what this is all about, Morty! | 因为一切都是为了川香酱 Morty |
[21:47] | -Szechuan? -That’s my one-armed man! | – 川香 – 那才是一切背后的动力 |
[21:49] | I’m not driven by avenging my dead family, Morty! | 我并不是为了给死去的妻女复仇 Morty |
[21:51] | That was fake! | 这是假的 |
[21:52] | I-I’m driven by finding that McNugget sauce. | 一切都是为了麦乐鸡的蘸酱 |
[21:54] | I want that “Mulan” McNugget sauce, Morty! | – 麦乐鸡 – 我要吃那个<花木兰>的麦乐鸡蘸酱 Morty |
[21:56] | -That’s my series arc, Morty! -What the hell? | – 这才是串起一切的主线 Morty – 你在胡说什么 |
[21:57] | If it takes nine seasons, I want my McNugget dipping sauce — | 如果这个要拍九季 我一定要找到这个麦乐鸡蘸酱 |
[22:00] | -Szechuan sauce, Morty. -What are you talking about? | – 川香酱 Morty – 你到底在胡言乱语些什么 |
[22:02] | That’s what’s gonna take us | 这个蘸酱会一路让我们走到最后 |
[22:03] | -all the way to the end, Morty. -What are you talking about?! | – Morty – 你在说什么啊 |
[22:05] | Nine more seasons, Morty. | 还有九季 Morty |
[22:06] | Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce. | 还要九季 直到我找到川香酱 |
[22:09] | -What is that?! -For 97 more years, Morty! | – 那是什么啊 – 也就是还要97年 Morty |
[22:10] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么啊到底 |
[22:11] | I want that McNugget sauce, Morty! | 我说我要那个麦乐鸡的蘸酱 Morty |
[22:49] | Is it ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:50] | Yes. We can bring it online now. | 是的 现在就可以让它上线 |
[22:51] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[22:56] | I am Phoenix Person. | 我是凤凰人 |
[22:59] | Phoenix Person? Is that what we settled on? | 凤凰人 这是我们决定好的名字吗 |
[23:01] | I thought we all agreed on Cyber Bird. | 我还以为我们说好的是赛博鸟 |
[23:03] | Y-You said you didn’t care what he was called | 你说你不在意他叫什么名字的 |
[23:05] | as long as we brought him back. | 只要我们把他救回来就行 |
[23:06] | Yeah, but Phoenix Person? | 我是这么说的 但是凤凰人也太不像话了吧 |
[23:07] | Fine. Fuck it. Who cares? | 好吧 随他去吧 随便了 |
[23:10] | Ka-kaw! | 起飞 |