| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Morty Morty?! | |
| [00:04] | – Morty – Rick -Morty! -Rick? | |
| [00:06] | Hey, Morty?! -Rick? | – 嘿 Morty – Rick | 
| [00:08] | Are you far away, or are you inside something? | 你在远处 还是在什么东西里 | 
| [00:11] | Is this a camera? | 这是相机吗 | 
| [00:13] | Is everything a camera? | 还是说所有东西都是相机 | 
| [00:14] | RICK: Morty, the garage, Morty. | Morty 我在车库里 听见没 | 
| [00:16] | Come to the garage! | 快到车库里来 | 
| [00:18] | Morty Morty? | |
| [00:19] | Rick? W-Where are you? | Rick 你 你在哪里 | 
| [00:21] | On my work bench, Morty. | 在我的工作台上 | 
| [00:22] | Are you invisible and you’re gonna, like, fart on me? | 你是打算隐身之后朝我放屁吗 | 
| [00:24] | Flip the pickle over. | 把这根腌黄瓜翻过来 | 
| [00:25] | What, I’m gonna touch it, | 搞什么 我要是碰了它 | 
| [00:26] | and you’re gonna tell me it’s an alien dick or something. | 你是不是要告诉我这是根外星鸡巴之类的 | 
| [00:28] | Come on, flip the pickle, Morty. | 别废话 赶紧把这根腌黄瓜翻过来 | 
| [00:30] | You’re not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. | 你不会后悔的 包你惊喜 | 
| [00:33] | I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! | 我把自己变成了一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [00:35] | Boom! Big reveal — I’m a pickle. | 大揭秘 我是腌黄瓜 | 
| [00:37] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [00:38] | I turned myself into a pickle! | 我成功变身成一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [00:40] | W-What are you just staring at me for, bro? | 你就这么盯着我干嘛 | 
| [00:42] | I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! | 我把自己变成了一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [00:44] | -And? -And? | – 还有呢 – 还要什么 | 
| [00:45] | What more do you want tacked on to this? | 你还想我在后面加上句什么 | 
| [00:47] | I turned myself into a pickle, and 9/11 was an inside job. | 我把自己变成了腌黄瓜 还有911事件是自己人干的 | 
| [00:50] | -Was it? -Who cares, Morty? | – 真的吗 – 抓住重点 | 
| [00:51] | Global acts of terrorism happen every day. | 国际恐怖主义天天有 | 
| [00:53] | Uh, here’s something that’s never happened before — | 这件事是前所未有 | 
| [00:55] | I’m a pickle. | 我变成了腌黄瓜 | 
| [00:56] | I’m Pickle Rick! | 腌黄瓜Rick | 
| [01:34] | Are you going to, I mean, you know — | 你是打算 这要怎么说 | 
| [01:37] | Is this the first part of some kind of magic trick? | 这是什么魔术的第一个环节吗 | 
| [01:39] | I don’t do magic, Morty, I do science. | 我不变魔术 我只搞科学 | 
| [01:41] | One takes brains, the other takes dark eyeliner. | 一个靠脑子 另一个靠黑色眼线 | 
| [01:43] | Well, can you move? Can you fly? | 那你会动吗 还是说你会飞 | 
| [01:45] | Wouldn’t be much of a pickle if I could. | 要是可以的话 我就不能算是一根正宗的腌黄瓜了 | 
| [01:47] | All right, well, do pickles live forever or — | 好吧 那腌黄瓜可以长生不老还是 | 
| [01:50] | Morty, sTop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. | 别刨根问底了 安静地崇拜我就行 | 
| [01:53] | -I’m a pickle. -I-I’m just trying | – 我现在可是一根腌黄瓜了 – 我 我就想 | 
| [01:55] | to figure out why you would do this — | 搞明白 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [01:56] | why anyone would do this. | 怎么会有人做出这种事来 | 
| [01:58] | The reason anyone would do this is, if they could, | 任何人会这么做的原因 假设他们能做到 | 
| [02:00] | which they can’t, would be because they could, | 事实上他们不能 都是因为他们能做到 | 
| [02:03] | -which they can’t. -[ Door opens] | 但他们不能 | 
| [02:04] | Morty, we have to get going, or we’re gonna be late. | 我们得赶紧出发了 不然就晚了 | 
| [02:06] | -Where’s your grandpa? -RICK: Right here, sweetie. | – 你外公人在哪儿 – 在这儿呢 | 
| [02:08] | -I’m a pickle! -What?! | – 我现在是根腌黄瓜了 – 你搞什么 | 
| [02:09] | Why would you — Ugh! | 你干嘛 算了 | 
| [02:11] | Look, we’re running late. We have to go. | 听着 我们要迟到了 赶紧出发 | 
| [02:12] | W-Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 | 
| [02:14] | We have an appointment downtown | 我们预约了咨询 要进城 | 
| [02:16] | that was set a week ago and agreed upon by everyone, | —周前就定了 全员通过 | 
| [02:19] | including you. | 也包括你 | 
| [02:20] | Oh, my God. Beth, oh, it totally slipped my mind. | 哦 天呐 Beth 我全忘光了 | 
| [02:23] | Geez, oh, man. I’m a pickle. | 哎呀 我成了腌黄瓜 | 
| [02:25] | I mean, I don’t know jf I can — Ooh, geez. | 我不知道我能不能 哎呀 | 
| [02:27] | Rick, did you do this on purpose to get out of family counseling? | Rick 你是不是故意这样做 想逃掉家庭心理咨询 | 
| [02:30] | -Morty! -It’s okay, Beth. | – Morty – 没事的 Beth | 
| [02:32] | I understand Morty’s suspicion. | 我能理解Morty的猜疑 | 
| [02:33] | I’ve misled him before. | 毕竟我以前骗过他 | 
| [02:35] | Morty, turn me so we’re making eye contact. | Morty 帮我翻个身 好让我看着你的眼睛 | 
| [02:38] | Morty, I assure you, | Morty 我向你保证 | 
| [02:39] | I would never find a wayto get out of family therapy. | 我永远不会”找法子”来”逃避”家庭咨询 | 
| [02:43] | I hope my lack of fingers doesn’t prevent the perception of my air quotes. | 希望即便我没有手指 你也能领会到我打引号的动作 | 
| [02:47] | Can’t you just turn yourself back into a human? | 你就不能把自己变回人吗 | 
| [02:48] | Great question, Summer. | 问得好 Summer | 
| [02:49] | The unfortunate answer is | 但不幸的是 | 
| [02:51] | I did this to challenge myself. | 我这是为了挑战自我 | 
| [02:52] | And it could take hours or even days | 可能会花上几小时 甚至几天 | 
| [02:54] | before I’m able to figure out how to return to human form. | 我才能搞清 要如何变回人类形态 | 
| [02:57] | But, I mean, you know, your mom could put me | 但是 我是说 | 
| [02:58] | your mom could put me in a purse or a pocket, you know, | 你妈妈可以把我放在钱包或口袋里 | 
| [03:00] | if she really needs me to go. | 如果她真的需要我过去的话 | 
| [03:01] | Nobody needs anything. Okay, it’s fine. | 什么都不需要 没事的 | 
| [03:03] | I mean, you should just stay here and figure out | 你就待在这儿 | 
| [03:05] | how to sTop being a pickle, okay? | 然后搞清楚怎样变回来 行吧 | 
| [03:06] | Hey, Rick, why is there a syringe of mysterious fluid | Rick 为什么有支装着神秘液体的注射器 | 
| [03:09] | hanging directly over you? | 悬在你的正上方 | 
| [03:11] | Also, why is the string attached to it running through | 还有 为什么栓着它的绳子 | 
| [03:13] | a pair of scissors attached to a timer? | 要穿过一把连接有计时器的剪刀 | 
| [03:15] | And why is the timer set to 10 minutes from now, | 以及为什么时间定在十分钟以后 | 
| [03:18] | exactly when we would have left for therapy? | 正好是我们出发去做心理咨询的时间 | 
| [03:21] | Well, Morty, if you must know, | Morty 如果你非要知道 | 
| [03:23] | the syringe is completely unrelated to this discussion | 这支注射器完全和此次讨论无关 | 
| [03:26] | and, therefore, does not warrant further explanation. | 因此 根本不值得更进一步的解释 | 
| [03:28] | Enough. Kids, it’s time to go. We don’t want to be late. | 够了 孩子们 该走了 别迟到 | 
| [03:31] | W-W-What are you doing there, Beth? | 你 你 你在干什么 Beth | 
| [03:32] | W-What are you doing there, sweetie? | 你在干什么 宝贝儿 | 
| [03:33] | Well, I mean, you don’t want to get pierced by a needle | 你也不想被一根里面充满了与你的处境 | 
| [03:35] | full of liquid unrelated to your situation. | 无关的液体的针扎到对吧 | 
| [03:37] | How’s that gonna help? | 毕竟没有什么用 | 
| [03:39] | Can’t argue with that. | 无法反驳 | 
| [03:40] | Great. We’ll see you later. | 很好 我们回头见 | 
| [03:41] | Hey, hey, be careful with that. | 嘿 嘿 小心点 | 
| [03:43] | -It’s for something else. -[ Car doors open, close] | 它有其他用处 | 
| [03:44] | -[ Engine starts] -It’s really important, | 真的挺重要的 | 
| [03:45] | so don’t break it. | 别打碎了 | 
| [03:47] | Okay, I may have fucked up here. | 好吧 我他妈可能搞砸了 | 
| [03:51] | Dup ap ap pap ut dah pap pap pap pah Dup, ap, ap, pap, Ut, dah, pap, pap, pap, pah. | |
| [03:54] | T-t-tah tah T-T-Tah, tah. | |
| [04:05] | -[ Cat meows] -Oh, great. | 哦 真棒 | 
| [04:08] | Stupid cat. | 蠢猫 | 
| [04:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 喔 | 
| [04:13] | I know what it looks like to you, Izzy, but I’m not a snake! | 我知道这看起来像什么 Izzy 但我不是蛇 | 
| [04:15] | I’ve seen the YouTube videos. I know cats are scared | 我看过油管视频 知道猫咪害怕青黄瓜和腌黄瓜 | 
| [04:16] | of cucumbers and pickles because they think they’re snakes. | 因为看上去像蛇 | 
| [04:18] | -[ Hisses] -I’m not a snake! | 我不是蛇 | 
| [04:20] | I’m a pickle, I’m a pickle! | 我是根腌黄瓜 我是根腌黄瓜 | 
| [04:21] | Whoa! [ Grunts ] | 哇啊 | 
| [04:23] | Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇啊啊啊啊啊 | 
| [04:26] | Oh, crap, that sun is bright. | 我靠 完了 太阳太大了 | 
| [04:30] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 振作点 | 
| [04:31] | This can’t really be the way I go out. | 我不可能就这么完蛋了 | 
| [04:33] | This is the mega-genius equivalent | 这就是超级天才版本的 | 
| [04:34] | of dying on the toilet. | 死在马桶上 | 
| [04:38] | So hot. | 太热了 | 
| [04:40] | This is how I’m gonna die. | 我就要这么死了 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, God, moisture. | 老天啊 水分 | 
| [04:54] | Oh, God, the moisture. Dial it back, God. | 我的天啊 水分 悠着点儿 老天爷 | 
| [04:56] | Dial it back a little bit here! | 太过了 回去点儿 | 
| [04:58] | Oh! Oh. | 呃 哦 | 
| [05:03] | Oh, God! | 我的天啊 | 
| [05:04] | Perpendicular, perpendicular! | 悬崖 悬崖来了 | 
| [05:06] | Oh, shit! | 我靠靠靠 | 
| [05:08] | Oh! Oh! | 啊 啊 | 
| [05:18] | Oh! | 啊 | 
| [05:27] | Come on. That’s it. | 来啊 这就对了 | 
| [05:29] | Come get this delicious brine. | 来喝口美味的盐水 | 
| [05:31] | Aah! | 啊呀 | 
| [05:34] | [Muffled ] Come on! Come on, motherfucker! | 来啊 来啊 操你妈的 | 
| [05:36] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [05:59] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [06:01] | How is this even family therapy | 这怎么能算家庭心理咨询呢 | 
| [06:03] | if Dad’s not invited and Grandpa won’t come? | 没叫上爸爸 外公又不来 | 
| [06:06] | Yeah, and what’s courageous about eating a hot dog? | 吃个热狗又有什么勇不勇敢的 | 
| [06:08] | It’s nobody’s choice to be here, you knobs. | 没人想来这儿 逼崽子们 | 
| [06:10] | The family was told to get counseling by your principal, | 是你们的校长要求我们一家来做心理咨询 | 
| [06:13] | even though it’s not the family that was | 虽然不是整家人都 | 
| [06:15] | huffing pottery glaze in the art room | 在美术教室里吸陶釉 | 
| [06:17] | and desk wetting in history class. | 或者在历史课上尿了一桌子 | 
| [06:19] | -[ Door opens] -Oh, the Smith family, | 噢 Smith—家 | 
| [06:21] | minus a dad. | 少了个爸爸 | 
| [06:22] | You’re patients of Dr. Wong, too? | 你们也是王医生的病人吗 | 
| [06:24] | Temporarily — by order of the school. | 暂时而已 这是学校的要求 | 
| [06:26] | Me too. How long have you all been eating poop? | 我也是 你们吃了多久的大便了 | 
| [06:30] | We.. .have never.. . | 我们 从来没 | 
| [06:32] | eaten poop. | 吃过大便 | 
| [06:34] | Uh, me, neither. | 呃 我也没有 | 
| [06:35] | Say, where did my family get off to? [Chuckles] | 咦 我的家人都到哪儿去了 | 
| [06:38] | Smith family, I’m Dr. Wong. | Smith一家 我是王医生 | 
| [06:40] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [06:46] | I was told there was a grandpa that might be joining us? | 我听说还有个外公也会来加入我们 | 
| [06:49] | He got wrapped up in an experiment. | 他在忙一个实验 抽不开身 | 
| [06:51] | He’s a scientist. | 他是个科学家 | 
| [06:52] | Like, legit, like on a an inter-galactic, | 正经科学家 跨星系 | 
| [06:55] | sci-fi level. His work is very– | 科幻小说的那种水平 他的工作非常 | 
| [06:56] | He turned himself into a pickle. | 他把他自己变成了一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [06:58] | Morty, Mom’s talking. I’m sorry. | Morty 你妈还在讲话 对不起 | 
| [07:00] | I suppose that’s a good segue | 我想这对于我们谈及家庭纪律问题 | 
| [07:02] | into our little discipline cases here. | 是个很好的过渡 | 
| [07:04] | Does Grandpa turn himself into a pickle a lot? | 外公会经常把自己变成腌黄瓜吗 | 
| [07:07] | What?! No! What kind of question is that? | 什么 不会 这问的都什么问题 | 
| [07:10] | The kind that wasn’t designed to attack or hurt you in any way. | 问出来绝对不是用来攻击或伤害你的问题 | 
| [07:13] | Oh, Jesus Christ, one of these. | 噢天哪 又来了 | 
| [07:15] | No, my father has never turned himself into a pickle before. | 不 我爸从来没把自己变成腌黄瓜过 | 
| [07:19] | He’s unpredictable and eccentric. | 他难以预料而且比较古怪 | 
| [07:21] | The whole family is. Speaking of which… | 我们全家都是这样 说到这个 | 
| [07:23] | Okay, let’s open things up to the whole family, | 好吧 那全家都来聊聊 | 
| [07:26] | and let me ask this. | 容我问问这个问题 | 
| [07:29] | Why do we think Grandpa turned himself into a pickle? | 你们觉得外公为什么要把自己变成一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [07:41] | Wow. Ugh! | 哇哦 恶 | 
| [07:46] | Hey, listen, I know this is your world, not mine. | 听着 我知道这是你的地盘 不是我的 | 
| [07:48] | The sooner I can get out, the sooner I can go back | 我尽快离开 就能尽快回去 | 
| [07:50] | to taking big craps, and you can go back to subsisting on them. | 大泡拉屎 你也能继续吃屎维生了 | 
| [07:54] | You are one driven rat. | 你真是只卖力的老鼠 | 
| [07:56] | Could you be a little more driven? | 你能再卖力一点吗 | 
| [07:59] | To the right. | 往右来点 | 
| [08:03] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好好好 | 
| [08:04] | Come on, come on, come on! Fresh, fresh, fresh! | 快快快 新鲜新鲜新鲜的 | 
| [08:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, was this your friend? | 哇哦哦哦 这是你们的朋友吗 | 
| [08:08] | Don’t worry, he died doing what he loved,being a dumb fucking rat. | 别操心 他做着他钟爱的事死掉的 做一只蠢老鼠 | 
| [08:33] | Oh, yeah! | 好耶 | 
| [08:58] | Aaaah! | 啊啊 | 
| [09:00] | I didn’t say my father is perfect, | 我不是说我爸是完美的 | 
| [09:01] | I said his work is important. | 我是说他做的事很重要 | 
| [09:03] | And she’s saying what’s important is | 她所谓重要的事是 | 
| [09:05] | that Grandpa lied to you to get out of coming here. | 外公因为不想来而撒了谎 | 
| [09:07] | Oh, he did not! | 噢 他才没 | 
| [09:08] | Let’s do an experiment here. | 我们来做个实验 | 
| [09:09] | I get the impression this family values science. | 我想你们家重视科学 | 
| [09:12] | So raise your hand if you feel certain | 如果你确信你知道 | 
| [09:14] | you know what was in the syringe. | 注射器里是什么 请举手 | 
| [09:17] | Raise your hand if you know for certain | 如果你确信你知道 | 
| [09:19] | the syringe does not contain anti-pickle serum. | 注射器里没有抗腌黄瓜血清 请举手 | 
| [09:24] | Beth, your hand did a little thing there. | Beth 你的手刚刚动了一下 | 
| [09:26] | Do you really not see what’s happening here? | 你真的看不出这是怎么回事吗 | 
| [09:27] | -Tell me. -Well, Dr. Wong — | – 你讲 – 王医生 | 
| [09:29] | by the way, racist name — | 顺带说下 这名字种族歧视 | 
| [09:31] | obviously, Morty and Summer are seizing on your | 很明显 Morty和Summer在利用 | 
| [09:33] | arbitrary pickle obsession as an end run | 你这莫名其妙执着于腌黄瓜这点 | 
| [09:35] | around what was supposed to be their therapy. | 来避开本来是他们的心理治疗 | 
| [09:37] | Oh, I think this pickle incident | 噢 我觉得这个腌黄瓜的事 | 
| [09:39] | is a better path than any other | 比其他问题都更接近 | 
| [09:41] | to the heart of your family’s dysfunction. | 你们家庭失调的核心 | 
| [09:43] | I think it’s possible that you and your father | 我认为有可能你和你父亲的关系 | 
| [09:45] | have a very specific dynamic. | 被一种非常特别的心理动力驱动着 | 
| [09:47] | I don’t think it’s one | 我认为这种动力 | 
| [09:48] | that rewards emotion or vulnerability. | 不鼓励表达情感和脆弱 | 
| [09:50] | I think it may punish them. | 表达这些可能会受到惩罚 | 
| [09:51] | I think it’s possible that dynamic eroded your marriage | 我觉得它可能损害了你的婚姻 | 
| [09:54] | and is infecting your kids with a tendency | 而且影响了你的孩子们 他们倾向于 | 
| [09:56] | to misdirect their feelings. | 把他们的情感发泄在别处 | 
| [09:59] | Fuck you. | 滚你丫的 | 
| [10:00] | -Mom! -Mom! | – 妈 – 妈 | 
| [10:01] | Fuck both of you, too. | 你俩也滚丫的 | 
| [10:04] | By the way, you might notice that in spite of | 另外 你可能也注意到了 | 
| [10:06] | your numerous distinctive features | 虽然你有诸多显眼的特点 | 
| [10:08] | [growls] I never gave you a name like Scar or Stripe or Goliath. | 但我可没管你叫刀疤脸 条纹鼠 或者哥利亚这样的名字 | 
| [10:11] | That’s because, to me, you aren’t special. | 因为对我而言 你一点都不特别 | 
| [10:14] | You were special to rats. Now they’re dead. | 对这帮老鼠而言你很特别 但它们都死了 | 
| [10:16] | I guess it was me you should have impressed. | 我猜你本更应该来讨好我的 | 
| [10:19] | God damn it, I love myself. | 靠 我太爱自己了 | 
| [10:31] | Pickle Rick! | 腌黄瓜Rick | 
| [10:47] | Get that parkour. Get that parkour! | 跑酷搞定 搞定 | 
| [10:53] | -[ All gasp ]-Hey, it’s cool.Just need to find the nearest exit. | 嘿 淡定 我只是想找到最近的出口而已 | 
| [10:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! No need to freak out. | 哇哇哇 别慌啊你们 | 
| [11:02] | Who in the fuck’s toilet is this? | 这他妈到底是谁家的厕所啊 | 
| [11:11] | What is it? | 那是个什么东西 | 
| [11:12] | [Russian accent] A pickle? A rat? Both. | 一根腌黄瓜 一只老鼠 二者皆是 | 
| [11:15] | [Russian accent] It says it’s a scientist. | 它说它是个科学家 | 
| [11:16] | Where is it? | 它在哪 | 
| [11:17] | It seems to be using the air ducts | 它好像在用通风道 | 
| [11:19] | and the mail tubes to get around. | 跟邮件管道到处乱窜 | 
| [11:21] | It’s been gathering office supplies, we think, | 我们认为它正在收集办公用品 | 
| [11:23] | to build weaponry. | 来造武器 | 
| [11:25] | But look what it did on the mezzanine. | 不过看看它在办公楼夹层干了什么好事 | 
| [11:27] | It transferred a bottle from the trash to the recycling bin. | 它把一个瓶子从不可回收桶扔到了可回收桶里 | 
| [11:31] | Whatever this thing is, it’s shaming us. | 不管这东西是啥 它都在羞辱我们 | 
| [11:35] | We have 34 armed guards, and we can’t kill a pickle? | 我们有三十四个全副武装的警卫 但是却杀不死一个腌黄瓜 | 
| [11:37] | 32 armed guards. | 三十二个全副武装的警卫 | 
| [11:39] | He killed two. | 他杀了两个 | 
| [11:41] | It’s on the phone. | 它打电话过来了 | 
| [11:42] | Put him on, and locate the phone he’s using. | 接起来 然后对他的电话进行定位 | 
| [11:45] | -[ Phone beeps] -Hello. | 喂 | 
| [11:47] | Hi, urn, can you, uh [belches] please let me out? | 嗨 你能不能 呃 麻烦让我出去 | 
| [11:50] | Your mere presence in this building | 你光是出现在这栋建筑里 | 
| [11:51] | violates international law. | 就已经违反国际法了 | 
| [11:53] | I couldn’t let you out even if you hadn’t killed two men. | 即使你没有杀那两个人我也不能让你离开 | 
| [11:56] | You should know those men killed themselves. | 那两人算是自杀 | 
| [11:59] | PAVEL: And how is that? | 怎么讲 | 
| [12:00] | They didn’t [belches] let me out. | 他们不让我离开 | 
| [12:02] | Solen’ya Solen ‘ya. | |
| [12:03] | Shut your mouth and do your jobs,you fucking children! | 闭嘴 好好做你的事 他妈的小屁孩 | 
| [12:06] | Uh, is this not a good time or… | 呃 现在是不太方便说话吗还是 | 
| [12:08] | Some of my men are calling you “Solen’ya” — | 我的一些手下叫你”Solen’ya” | 
| [12:10] | the Pickle Man, an old wives’ tale. | 意思是腌黄瓜人 一个愚蠢的传说 | 
| [12:14] | He crawls from bowls of cold soup | 他会从冷掉的汤里爬出来 | 
| [12:15] | to steal the dreams of wasteful children. | 去偷浪费东西的小孩的梦 | 
| [12:18] | That’d be a lucky break for you. | 要真是那样你可是走运了 | 
| [12:19] | Go, shoot to kill. | 行动 直接射杀 | 
| [12:35] | [Russian accent] We got him. | 我们把他拿下了 | 
| [12:38] | Because this pickle | 因为本腌黄瓜 | 
| [12:39] | doesn’t care about your children. | 根本不在乎你的孩子们 | 
| [12:41] | And I’m not gonna take their dreams. | 而且我让他们失去的不是梦 | 
| [12:43] | I’m gonna take their parents. | 是他们的父母 | 
| [13:02] | Solen ‘ya! He’s coming! | Solen’ya 他来了 | 
| [13:04] | It’s because I threw halfway my sandwich! | 都是因为我把我吃了一半的三明治扔了 | 
| [13:07] | He’s just a pickle! | 他就是一根腌黄瓜 | 
| [13:09] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 | 
| [13:10] | He’s not the only one. | 他不是唯一的一个 | 
| [13:21] | You can stay dead to the world and die in this room. | 你可以待在这 不问世事直到死在这个房间里 | 
| [13:25] | Or you can kill a pickle for me and earn your freedom. | 或者为我杀掉一根腌黄瓜来重获自由 | 
| [13:29] | There is no freedom while your leader breathes. | 只要你的领袖还有一口气在 就没有自由可言 | 
| [13:33] | Our country is a prison. | 我们的国家就是一座监狱 | 
| [13:35] | Then Catarina is a prisoner. | 那么Catarina就是个囚犯 | 
| [13:37] | Perhaps I could arrange her escape, as well. | 也许我也能安排她逃走 | 
| [13:40] | She lives, Jaguar. | 她还活着 Jaguar | 
| [13:43] | Where is this pickle? | 那根腌黄瓜在哪 | 
| [13:46] | What do you think is in the syringe, Beth? | 你认为注射器里是什么 Beth | 
| [13:48] | You’re the one that costs $200 an hour. You tell me. | 你是那个每小时收两百美元的人 你来告诉我 | 
| [13:51] | -Anti-pickle serum. -It’s anti-pickle serum. | – 抗腌黄瓜血清 – 是抗腌黄瓜血清 | 
| [13:52] | Your kids think it might be anti-pickle serum. | 你的孩子们认为可能是抗腌黄瓜血清 | 
| [13:55] | My kids pee their desks and suck on unbaked vases. | 我的孩子尿在书桌上 吸没烧过的花瓶 | 
| [13:59] | They’re just angry at me for divorcing their father. | 他们只是气我和他们的父亲离婚 | 
| [14:01] | I never said I was angry at you. | 我从没说过我生你的气 | 
| [14:03] | That’s the point of pottery-enamel huffing, Summer. | 所以你才会吸珐琅 Summer | 
| [14:05] | You do it so you don’t have to say, | 你这样做是为了不用把 | 
| [14:07] | “I’m angry at Mommy,” out loud. | “我生你的气 妈妈”大声说出来 | 
| [14:09] | Oh, my God! Oh, there — | 哦 我的天啊 哦 这 | 
| [14:10] | there’s pictures of people eating poop in there! | 里面有人吃屎的照片 | 
| [14:13] | It’s not my job to take sides or pass judgment. | 表明立场或者做出批判并不是我的工作 | 
| [14:16] | Do you think when your father asks for that syringe, | 你认为当你的父亲向你要注射器的时候 | 
| [14:19] | – you could ask him. – He won’t have to ask for it, okay? | – 你可以问他 – 他没必要问我要 好吗 | 
| [14:21] | He won’t need it. | 他不需要 | 
| [14:22] | He’ll just make more. | 他只用再造就好了 | 
| [14:23] | He doesn’t need anything from anyone. | 他不需要问任何人要任何东西 | 
| [14:26] | You admire him for that. | 你很崇拜他这一点 | 
| [14:29] | It’s better than making your problems | 这总比把你自己的问题 | 
| [14:30] | other people’s problems. | 变成别人的问题要好 | 
| [14:49] | Oh, come on! [Grunts] | 噢 该死 | 
| [15:01] | Pickle Man, you should know this isn’t personal! | 腌黄瓜人 你应该知道这不是私人恩怨 | 
| [15:04] | You should know that isn’t original. | 你也应该知道这句话多没新意 | 
| [15:06] | They have my daughter. | 他们抓走了我的女儿 | 
| [15:07] | There’s nothing I won’t do to see her again. | 为了再次见到她我愿意做任何事 | 
| [15:09] | Yeah, there’s lots I wouldn’t do to see my daughter, | 好吧 为了见我女儿很多事我不会做 | 
| [15:11] | but killing you gets me to her quicker | 但是杀死你能让我快些见到她 | 
| [15:13] | than your derivative bulishit. | 而不是听你毫无创意的屁话 | 
| [15:20] | I never bulishit, Pickle Man. | 我不说屁话 腌黄瓜人 | 
| [15:22] | This can only end with one of us dead, | 只有我们中的一个死了才能有个了结 | 
| [15:24] | and I have never died. | 而我从没死过 | 
| [15:26] | That will be your downfall, Jaguar, | 那你就要死在这上面了 Jaguar | 
| [15:28] | not being open to new experiences. | 不愿接受新的经历 | 
| [15:41] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 | 
| [15:43] | Jaguar Jaguar?! | |
| [15:45] | Jaguar couldn’t make it. | Jaguar失败了 | 
| [15:47] | PAVEL: Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [15:48] | Okay, you win, Pickle Man. | 你赢了 腌黄瓜人 | 
| [15:50] | I’m unsealing the building. | 我现在就把这幢楼解封 | 
| [15:52] | No, thanks. I’m coming for you now. | 不用了 谢谢 我来找你了 | 
| [15:54] | Pickle Man, there’s $100 million worth of bonds | 腌黄瓜人 二楼的保险箱里 | 
| [15:57] | in a safe on level two. | 有价值一亿美元的债券 | 
| [15:58] | Ill give you the combination. | 我把密码告诉你 | 
| [16:00] | That money belongs to the people. | 那些钱属于人民 | 
| [16:02] | Shut up and call me a helicopter, you prick! | 闭嘴蠢货 给我叫直升机 | 
| [16:04] | Do we have a deal?! | 成交吗 | 
| [16:05] | Take that money, give it to Jaguar’s daughter | 把那钱给Jaguar的女儿 | 
| [16:07] | when you set her free. | 把她放了 | 
| [16:08] | Or I’ll be visiting you. | 否则我不会放过你 | 
| [16:09] | PAVEL: Jaguar’s daughter is dead. | Jaguar的女儿已经死了 | 
| [16:11] | Huh, so you’re a liar. | 所以你是骗子 | 
| [16:12] | PAVEL: Jaguar was an animal. | Jaguar是头野兽 | 
| [16:14] | You’re an intelligent pickle. | 而你是根聪明的腌黄瓜 | 
| [16:15] | We can do business. | 我们两个能谈生意 | 
| [16:17] | I don’t think so. See you soon. | 我看不行 一会儿见 | 
| [16:19] | -Is the helicopter here? -Yes. | – 直升机到了吗 – 到了 | 
| [16:20] | And the police are on the way. | 警察也在路上了 | 
| [16:22] | What do we tell them? | 要怎么跟他们说 | 
| [16:23] | -Ooh! -Aah! | 啊啊啊 | 
| [16:24] | Tell them we were robbed. | 跟他们说我们被抢了 | 
| [16:30] | Hey! Hey, what are you doing?! | 嘿 你在干什么呢 | 
| [16:32] | I’m right here! | 我在这儿 | 
| [16:49] | Farewell, Solen’ya. | 永别了 Solen’ya | 
| [16:55] | F-15s are scrambled. | F-15战斗机出动了 | 
| [16:57] | This helicopter will be shot down in seven minutes. | 这架直升机七分钟之内会被击毁 | 
| [16:59] | Well, my daughter is about five away, | 嗯 我五分钟后能见到我女儿 | 
| [17:01] | and I’ve got about eight to live. | 我还有八分钟可以活 | 
| [17:02] | Pickle Man, it’s too late for me to tell my daughter | 腌黄瓜人 我已经来不及和女儿说 | 
| [17:05] | I love her, but not for you. | 我爱她了 但你可以 | 
| [17:06] | Oh, well, uh, she knows. | 哦 没事 她知道的 | 
| [17:08] | I mean, we don’t really buy into that kind of crap. | 我们不相信那种废话 | 
| [17:10] | To the extent that love is an expression of familiarity over time, | 如果爱是表达慢慢建立的熟悉感 | 
| [17:11] | my access to infinite timelines | 那向我敞开的无尽的时间线 | 
| [17:14] | precludes the necessity of attachment. | 使得建立情感依赖根本没有必要 | 
| [17:16] | In fact, I even abandoned one of my infinite daughters | 我甚至在某个地球上 | 
| [17:18] | in an alternate version of earth | 抛弃了我无数多女儿中的一个 | 
| [17:20] | that was taken over by mutants. | 因为那个地球全是变异体 | 
| [17:22] | Okay. Good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 | 
| [17:25] | Wait. Do I have infinite daughters? | 等等 我有没有无数多个女儿 | 
| [17:27] | Huh? Uh, no. No, nope, sorry about that. | 没有 不好意思 | 
| [17:30] | Nope, just me. | 只有我有 | 
| [17:33] | Yeesh! | 妈呀 | 
| [17:36] | I | 我 | 
| [17:38] | am… | 担 | 
| [17:39] | afraid… | 心 | 
| [17:41] | that my kids will get expelled. | 我的孩子们会被开除 | 
| [17:43] | Good. Summer, you go. | 很好 Summer 轮到你 | 
| [17:44] | I am mad… | 我很不爽 | 
| [17:46] | that I can’t huff enamel | 大家都觉得我吸珐琅 | 
| [17:48] | without people assuming it’s because my family sucks. | 是因为我的家庭有问题 | 
| [17:51] | I hope to be seen one day | 我希望有一天 在大家眼中 | 
| [17:55] | as someone that just likes getting high. | 我只是个单纯喜欢嗨的人 | 
| [17:57] | Good job. | 很好 | 
| [17:58] | Morty, do you have an “I” statement? | Morty 你要来说说”我”的宣言吗 | 
| [18:00] | I am sad… | 我为 | 
| [18:03] | that I peed. | 尿尿难过 | 
| [18:05] | I’m sad that I peed in class instead of a toilet. | 我为我在课堂上而不是在厕所里尿尿感到难过 | 
| [18:08] | Look at this family go. You guys are pros. | 瞧瞧这一家子 你们真棒 | 
| [18:11] | What do you guys think about doing this once a week? | 你们觉得每周进行一次心理咨询怎么样 | 
| [18:16] | Ugh.. | 呃 | 
| [18:25] | -You must be Rick. -Mm-hmm. | – 想必你就是Rick – 没错 | 
| [18:27] | I’ve heard a lot about you today. | 我今天听了很多关于你的事 | 
| [18:29] | Your family is crazy about you. | 你的家人都对你很上心 | 
| [18:31] | Your daughter holds you in very high regard. | 你对于你女儿来说很重要 | 
| [18:32] | You’re a lucky fella. | 你真是个幸运的人 | 
| [18:34] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 | 
| [18:35] | Uh, sweetie, | 呃 亲爱的 | 
| [18:35] | you don’t still happen to have that syringe in your purse? | 你包里不会碰巧还装着那个注射器吧 | 
| [18:41] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [18:43] | I would like you to tell me what’s in the syringe. | 我希望你能告诉我注射器里是什么 | 
| [18:47] | It’s a serum that I need to, uh — to stay alive. | 一种我 呃 赖以存活的血清 | 
| [18:52] | I have had a rough day. | 我今天诸事不顺 | 
| [18:55] | And, uh, I’ve sustained a lot of damage. | 而且 呃 我还身负重伤 | 
| [18:58] | I’m pretty close to death, which the serum will prevent. | 我濒临死亡 这管血清能救活我 | 
| [19:01] | By changing you from a pickle to a human. | 通过让你从腌黄瓜变回人类 | 
| [19:04] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:05] | Rick, why did you lie to your daughter? | Rick 你为什么要骗你女儿呢 | 
| [19:08] | So I wouldn’t have to come here. | 这样我就不用来这儿 | 
| [19:10] | Why didn’t you want to come here? | 你为什么不愿意来这儿呢 | 
| [19:12] | Because I don’t respect therapy, because I’m a scientist. | 因为我看不起心理咨询 因为我是个科学家 | 
| [19:14] | Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy | 因为我以发明 改造 创造 和毁灭为生 | 
| [19:16] | for a living, and when I don’t like something | 只要我不喜欢这个世界的某些部分 | 
| [19:18] | about the world, I change it. | 我就去改变它 | 
| [19:19] | And I don’t think going to a rented office in a strip mall | 我并不认为 到一个商业街里租来的办公室来 | 
| [19:21] | to listen to some agent of averageness | 听一个典型的平庸之辈 | 
| [19:23] | explain which words mean which feelings | 给我解释哪个词表达哪种感受 | 
| [19:25] | has ever helped anyone do anything. | 可以解决问题 | 
| [19:27] | I think it’s helped a lot of people get comfortable | 我觉得这能让很多人安心 | 
| [19:29] | and sTop panicking, which is a state of mind | 并且不再恐慌 这是一种 | 
| [19:31] | [burps] we value in the animals we eat | 待宰动物才需要的心态 | 
| [19:32] | but not something I want for myself. | 这不是我想要的 | 
| [19:34] | I’m not a cow. | 我又不是头牛 | 
| [19:35] | I’m a pickle — when I feel like it. | 我是个腌黄瓜 只要我愿意我就是 | 
| [19:37] | So…you asked. | 所以 这就是你要的答案 | 
| [19:40] | Rick, the only connection between | Rick 你无可置疑的智识 | 
| [19:43] | your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness | 与破坏你家庭的疾病之间的唯一联系 | 
| [19:45] | destroying your family is that everyone in your family, | 就是你家庭中的所有人 | 
| [19:48] | you included, use intelligence to justify sickness. | 包括你 都用智识证明这种病态是合理的 | 
| [19:51] | You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind | 你似乎时而认为你的心智 | 
| [19:54] | as an unsToppable force and as an inescapable curse. | 是一种无法阻挡的力量 又认为它是一种无法避免的诅咒 | 
| [19:58] | And I think it’s because the only | 我觉得那是因为 对你而言 | 
| [19:59] | truly unapproachable concept for you | 唯一真正难以理解的概念 | 
| [20:01] | is that it’s your mind within your control. | 是掌控自己的心智 | 
| [20:04] | You chose to come here. | 你选择来到这里 | 
| [20:06] | You chose to talk, to belittle my vocation, | 你也选择用谈话来贬低我的职业 | 
| [20:09] | just as you chose to become a pickle. | —如你选择成为一个腌黄瓜 | 
| [20:11] | You are the master of your universe, | 你是你自己宇宙中的主宰 | 
| [20:13] | and yet you are dripping with rat blood and feces, | 可你却浑身滴着老鼠血和排泄物 | 
| [20:16] | your enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hand. | 你强大的心智因你自己像真正的植物一样无力 | 
| [20:19] | I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless | 我一点不怀疑你会无意识地对心理咨询感到厌烦 | 
| [20:22] | by therapy, the same way I’m bored when I brush my teeth | 如同我在刷牙和擦屁股时 | 
| [20:25] | and wipe my ass. | 感到厌烦一样 | 
| [20:26] | Because the thing about repairing, | 因为修补 | 
| [20:28] | maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. | 维持和清理这些事都不是冒险 | 
| [20:32] | There’s no way to do it so wrong, you might die. | 做这些事就算犯再大的错也不至死 | 
| [20:34] | It’s just work. | 只是工作罢了 | 
| [20:36] | And the bottom line is, | 而结果是 | 
| [20:37] | some people are okay going to work, and some people… | 有些人觉得去工作挺好 而有些人 | 
| [20:41] | well, some people would rather die. | 有些人宁愿去死 | 
| [20:43] | Each of us gets to choose. | 我们每个人都可以选择 | 
| [20:48] | -[ Watch beeps] -That’s our time. | 时间到了 | 
| [20:49] | I’m going to give you guys my card | 我会给你们我的名片 | 
| [20:51] | and hope to hear from you again. | 期待你们的消息 | 
| [20:52] | And if you have any friends or family that eat poop | 如果你们有任何吃大便的朋友亲戚 | 
| [20:54] | and would like to sTop, give them my number. | 且想要停止的话 给他们我的号码 | 
| [20:59] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [21:01] | I’m sorry I lied to get out of the thing. | 不好意思为了脱身我撒谎了 | 
| [21:03] | -I — I shouldn’t lie to you. | 我 我不该对你撒谎的 | 
| [21:04] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [21:05] | I mean, thank you, and, yeah, you shouldn’t. | 谢谢 不过没错 你不该撒谎 | 
| [21:08] | But I hope you know that’s not what | 但我希望你明白这次咨询 | 
| [21:09] | that session was supposed to be. | 本不该是这样的 | 
| [21:11] | Oh, no, I mean, I know it was Morty peeing his pants | 不不 我知道是有关Morty尿裤子 | 
| [21:14] | and Summer snorting glue or whatever… | Summer吸胶还是什么事的 | 
| [21:17] | She huffed enamel, and we never even talked about it. | 她吸了珐琅 我们竟然从来没谈过这事 | 
| [21:20] | RICK: Well, there was so much more at stake. | 还有那么多要紧事呢 | 
| [21:22] | RICK: I mean, that shrink, what a monologuist. | 那心理医生 真能说 | 
| [21:26] | Are we gonna go back? | 我们以后还会去吗 | 
| [21:29] | Sweetie, could I get — get that syringe now? | 宝贝 能给我那个注射器了吗 | 
| [21:31] | Oh, my God, yes! Dad, it’s in my purse. | 天啊 当然能了爸 它在我包里 | 
| [21:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. You must be in agony. | 真不好意思 你一定很痛苦 | 
| [21:35] | Eh. | 哎 | 
| [21:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [21:45] | Jesus Christ. Therapists, man. | 老天啊 这些个心理咨询师 | 
| [21:48] | Weird breed. | 怪胎一堆 | 
| [21:49] | Man, I missed having hands… | 我真怀念有手臂 | 
| [21:51] | and blood and a stomach. | 有血还有胃 | 
| [21:54] | We should get a drink. | 我们应该喝一杯 | 
| [21:55] | Really? Like, go somewhere? | 真的吗 找个地方喝一杯 | 
| [21:57] | Yeah, let’s drop the kids off and go tie one on. | 对 把孩子们送下车 去喝个酩酊大醉 | 
| [21:59] | Absolutely. | 妥妥的 | 
| [22:02] | I-I liked her. | 我 我挺喜欢她的 | 
| [22:04] | So what are you thinking, like, Smokey’s Tavern? | 那你怎么想 去斯莫奇酒馆 | 
| [22:07] | Maybe Shoney’s? | 或者肖尼斯 | 
| [22:08] | Yeah, either one. Either one. | 哪个都行 哪个都行 | 
| [22:42] | RICK: You’ll never get away with this, Concerto. | 你不可能逍遥法外的 协奏怪人 | 
| [22:44] | That is where you’re mistaken, Mr. Sanchez. | 这就是你所犯的错了 Sanchez先生 | 
| [22:46] | This shall be my greatest performance of all time! | 这将是我有史以来最精彩的演出 | 
| [22:52] | RICK: This is it, Morty. We’re goners. | 完了 Morty 我们死定了 | 
| [22:54] | We’re not getting out of this one. | 这次我们逃不掉了 | 
| [22:55] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 | 
| [22:57] | this is how we’re gonna die. | 我们就要这么死掉了 | 
| [22:58] | Make peace with your god. | 向神祈求安息吧 | 
| [22:59] | Oh, geez, Rick, I-I-I don’t want to die! | 天啊 Rick 我我我不想死 | 
| [23:01] | And now for the E-splat! | 现在 最后一砸 | 
| [23:07] | Jaguar Jaguar! | |
| [23:12] | Who — Who was that, Rick? | 谁 那是谁啊 Rick | 
| [23:14] | That, Morty, is why you don’t go to therapy. | 那就是为什么别去心理咨询 |