时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Don’t let any of those things get away, Morty. | 别放过任何一只 Morty |
[00:03] | It their DNA gets into Earth’s food chain, | 如果他们的DNA进入地球的食物链中 |
[00:05] | our entire species could be sterilized. | 我们整个物种都可能绝育的 |
[00:06] | Then why aren’t we killing them? | 那为什么不杀了它们 |
[00:08] | Right, next time I need a species sterilized, | 是哦 等我想让某个物种绝育的时候 |
[00:10] | who’s gonna do it for me, you? | 谁能帮我干这活 你吗 |
[00:11] | -[ Humming] -Whoa! Rick! | 哇 Rick |
[00:12] | I-Is that the Vindibeacon? | 那 那是守护信号灯吗 |
[00:14] | We’re being called to assemble by the Vindicators! | 守护者们召唤我们去集结了 |
[00:16] | I refuse to answer a literal call to adventure, Morty. | 这种字面意义上”冒险的召唤” 我拒绝 Morty |
[00:18] | -Let it go to voicemail. -Rick, | – 让它转到语音信箱吧 – Rick |
[00:20] | the Vindicators only call when the universe itself is at stake. | 只有在宇宙受到威胁时 守护者才会发出召唤 |
[00:23] | They’re the first line of defense against evil. | 他们是抵挡邪恶的第一道防线 |
[00:25] | They’re the guardians of the unguarded! | 他们是无人守卫之人的守卫者 |
[00:26] | They’re the writers of their own press releases, Morty. | 他们是自己新闻稿的撰写人 Morty |
[00:28] | They’re a bunch of drama queens that spend an hour talking | 他们是一群戏精 事情闹大时 |
[00:30] | and 20 minutes jumping around while shit blows up. | 他们花一个小时嘴炮 二十分钟乱跳 |
[00:32] | They’re a phase. | 他们只是昙花一现 |
[00:33] | We did one.It was the big event of that summer.Let it die. | 我们搞过一次 那年夏天的大热点 现在就让它安然过气吧 |
[00:37] | I, Morty Smith, invoke my right | 我 Morty Smith 援引我的权利 |
[00:39] | to choose one in every 10 Rick and Morty adventures. | 每十次Rick与Morty的冒险 自主选择一次 |
[00:41] | -God fuckin’ damn it! -Read ‘em and weep. | – 我干他妈啊 – 读了哭去吧 |
[00:43] | Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好吧 但是别说我没警告你 |
[00:46] | Yes! Vindicator Command Ship — beacon received. | 好耶 守护者指挥舰 信号已接收 |
[00:49] | We’re doing Vindicators Twoooooo! | 守护者联盟II要来啦 呜呼 |
[00:52] | -[ Squish! -Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[00:54] | Uh, Morty, you might want to freeze some sperm. | 呃 Morty 你大概需要冷冻些精子了 |
[01:29] | SUPERNOVA: Vindicators, | 守护者 |
[01:30] | Woridender is back, | 灭世者回来了 |
[01:31] | and this time he’s out to end more than worlds. | 而这次 他要终结的不止是各个世界 |
[01:34] | We have reason to believe his stronghold is located on… | 我们有理由相信他的要塞位于 |
[01:37] | -My balls. -Rick! | – 我的蛋上 – Rick |
[01:38] | the Terraneous system. | 旱地星系 |
[01:39] | Once in range, Million Ants will scan for pheromone activity, | 一旦到达范围内 万蚁将扫描费洛蒙活动 |
[01:43] | which should lead us to the location of the base. | 引导我们找到他基地的位置 |
[01:45] | Oh, that’s Million Ants. | 哦 那是万蚁 |
[01:47] | I can’t see the ants from over here. | 我从这儿看不见蚂蚁 |
[01:48] | I just assumed that was, uh, turd man, | 我寻思那就是个 呃 屎人 |
[01:51] | wiggly turd man. | 蠕动的屎人 |
[01:52] | -Rick, sTop! -SUPERNOVA: Rick,you have something to add to the briefing? | – Rick 别说啦 – Rick 这次会议你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[01:55] | Uh, yeah, just a few more design notes. | 有啊 就一些人物设计上的意见 |
[01:57] | Urn, this guy, the, uh — the, uh… | 嗯 这个家伙 这个 这 呃 |
[02:00] | I am Crocubot. | 我叫机械鳄 |
[02:02] | [Laughs] Right, Crocubot. | 对哦 机械鳄 |
[02:03] | So, you’re half cold, unfeeling reptile, half… | 所以 你一半是冷血无情的爬行动物 一半是 |
[02:07] | also cold… | 同样冷血 |
[02:08] | -equally unfeeling machine. -Yes. | – 同样无情的机器 – 没错 |
[02:10] | Wow. So, your origin is what? | 哇 所以你的起源故事是 |
[02:12] | Y-You fell into a vat of redundancy? | 你你你掉进了装满冗余重复的大缸 |
[02:14] | [ Laughs] Got damn! | 牛啊 |
[02:16] | Noob Noob, we’re having a briefing. | 菜菜 我们在开会呢 |
[02:18] | If I can continue, Rick. | 请容我继续说 Rick |
[02:19] | I anticipate sophisticated security measures. | 我预计会遇到精密的安保设施 |
[02:22] | I trust you can be of service there. | 相信这方面你能出力 |
[02:24] | Well, let me check my list of powers and weaknesses. | 让我查查我的能力和弱点 |
[02:26] | Ability to do anything but only whenever I want. | 能力是能做任何事 但只在我想做的时候 |
[02:29] | Yeah, that sounds like a job for me. | 嗯 听着像个适合我的活 |
[02:30] | I wish he had the ability to check his attitude. | 我希望他有能力检查下他的态度 |
[02:33] | Alan Rails, ladies and gentlemen. | Alan Rails 女士们先生们 |
[02:34] | After his parents’ tragic death in a railroad accident, | 自从他的双亲在一次铁路事故中悲惨去世 |
[02:36] | he gained the power to summon ghost trains. | 他学会了召唤幽灵列车 |
[02:38] | It’s not all bad, though. | 也不全是坏事 |
[02:39] | They were spared having to see their grown son wear a whistle. | 至少他的父母不用看到成年的儿子整天挂着个哨子(火车汽笛) |
[02:43] | Got damn! | 太他妈逗了 |
[02:44] | Thanks, Noob Noob. This guy gets it. | 谢谢你菜菜 这家伙听懂了 |
[02:49] | Vance Maximus, Renegade Star Soldier. | Vance Maximus 变节的恒星战士 |
[02:53] | Sorry I’m late. It was happy hour. | 对不起来晚了 之前在享受欢乐时光(酒吧饮料减价) |
[02:55] | -[ Laughter] -Happy hour. | 欢乐时光 |
[02:57] | Uh, I was also late because of my drinking | 我也因为喝酒迟到 |
[02:59] | and mentioned it to zero applause. | 提到这点的时候 却没得到任何赞赏 |
[03:01] | Rick Sanchez. Tinkerer of Terror. | Rick Sanchez 恐怖修补者 |
[03:03] | Man, that’s hard to say. | 说起来真饶舌 |
[03:04] | And…Morty, right? | 这是 Morty 对吧 |
[03:06] | -Whoa, yeah! -I never forget a kid. | – 哇 没错 – 我对孩子从来过目不忘 |
[03:08] | What do you say, Vindicators? Let’s make this three for three. | 准备好了吗守护者们 让我们三发全中吧 |
[03:11] | -Haha! -Yes! | – 哈哈 – 好 |
[03:12] | Did he say “three for three”? | 他说”三发全中”吗 |
[03:13] | Did he say he never forgets a kid? | 他说他对孩子从来过目不忘吗 |
[03:15] | You mean two for two, right, Vance? | 你说的是二发全中吧 Vance |
[03:19] | Actually, we assembled a second time last summer | 其实我们在去年夏天组织了第二次任务 |
[03:23] | to fight Doomnomitron. | 对抗末世毁灭者 |
[03:25] | So this is…Vindicators Three? | 所以这是守护者联盟III |
[03:27] | And you guys did Vindicators Two.. .without us? | 守护者II没有邀请我们 |
[03:33] | I sense.. .insecurity. | 我感受到了 不安 缺爱 |
[03:35] | Are you sure there’s not just a picnic nearby? | 你确定不只是因为附近有野餐吗 |
[03:39] | I guess he found his crowd. | 他算是找到观众了 |
[03:40] | Pretty toothless stuff, guys. | 真的很没料哎大伙儿 |
[03:45] | I hope you’re happy with the adventure so far, Morty. | 我希望你目前险冒得还算满意 Morty |
[03:47] | These guys are even lamer than last time. | 这群人比上次的还无聊 |
[03:49] | We weren’t here last time, remember? | 上次我们不在你忘了吗 |
[03:51] | They did a whole Vindicators without us. | 上次的守护者任务没有带我们 |
[03:53] | A bunch of them got killed, too. | 而且死了很多人 |
[03:55] | They lost Lady Katana, Calypso, Diablo Verde — | 武士刀姬 卡吕普索 绿魔神 |
[03:58] | Yikes. Yeah, things did feel less diverse in there. | 可惜 刚才的队伍确实不那么多元了 |
[04:02] | This article says the reason we weren’t involved was… | 这篇文章说我们没有被邀请的原因是 |
[04:04] | “personality conflicts.” | “性格不合” |
[04:06] | Don’t worry, Morty. They love you. | 不要担心 他们很喜欢你 Morty |
[04:08] | Superheroes need a wide-eyed unremarkable to tag along | 超级英雄们都需要一个没见过世面的无名之辈 |
[04:11] | and react to everything | 全程跟着对他们做的事大惊小怪 |
[04:12] | like it’s mind-blowing. | 好像他们有多了不起 |
[04:13] | l…think the personality conflict might have been… | 我想 “性格不合”指的是 |
[04:16] | you? | 你 |
[04:18] | [Spits] Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:20] | How awesome is that? | 这得多带劲 |
[04:22] | I mean, they wanted to not need me so bad, | 他们宁愿牺牲三个有色人种英雄 |
[04:23] | they murdered three innocent heroes of color | 也不想要我加入 |
[04:25] | and they still had to bring me back? | 结果这次还是得叫我回来 |
[04:27] | Rick, since it’s my adventure and all, | Rick 既然这是我的冒险 |
[04:29] | could you do me a favor? | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[04:30] | Uh, the adventure is the favor, Morty. | 我来参加这个冒险本身就是在帮你忙 Morty |
[04:33] | Me sleeping on these linens is the favor. | 我睡在这个床单上就是帮你忙 |
[04:35] | I mean, w-w-what — what are we vindicating? Comfort? | 我们到底在守护个什么 舒适感 |
[04:38] | Rick, this really bums me out. | Rick 这让我很郁闷 |
[04:39] | It-It’s embarrassing to find out these guys don’t like us. | 发现这些人不喜欢我们 太丢脸了 |
[04:42] | Why? Morty [burps] I defeat gagoos | 为什么 Morty 比他们强得多的Gagoo怪 |
[04:44] | more powerful than these guys every week. | 我每周都要手刃好几个 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but not heroes. | 对 但它们不是英雄 |
[04:47] | Oh, please, they just call themselves heroes so they can — | 得了吧 他们只是叫自己英雄以此 |
[04:50] | I’m calling them that, Rick! They’re my heroes. Mine! | 我叫他们英雄 Rick 他们是我的英雄 我的 |
[04:55] | Huh, no accounting for taste. | 萝卜青菜各有所爱 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna go get a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[05:08] | PA SYSTEM: Good morning, Vindicators. | 早上好 守护者们 |
[05:10] | Ship has arrived at Terraneous system. | 飞船已抵达旱地星系 |
[05:12] | All Vindicators report to the. . . briefing room. | 所有守护者请前往 简报室 |
[05:16] | The — The room from the, uh — the — | 那个 那个厅里面的 |
[05:18] | Uh, it’s the d-it’s a different room than –than conference room. | 不是那个 呃 会议室 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, it’s my first day as a PA System. | 抱歉 今天是我作为广播系统的第一天 |
[05:24] | First-day jitters. [Imitates radio crackle] | 新手日常紧张 |
[05:29] | Oh, God. | 哦天呐 |
[05:30] | Good morning. Looks like your grandpa had a long night. | 早上好 看样子你外公度过了一个漫长的夜晚啊 |
[05:33] | Crocubot, why don’t you escort Mr. Sanchez | 机械鳄 要不你送Sanchez先生 |
[05:36] | to a more comfortable spot | 去个更舒服的地方吧 |
[05:37] | so that someone can[Sighs] clean up his diarrhea. | 这样别人就能 开始清理他的排泄物了 |
[05:41] | Oooh, I’m nervous about my first mission! | 哦 马上就要执行第一次任务了 我好紧张 |
[05:44] | Actually, Noob Noob, you have a new mission. | 实际上 菜菜 我们有一个新任务给你 |
[05:47] | – Got damn.- Vindicators, prepare for arrival. | – 遵 要命 – 守护者们 准备着陆 |
[05:50] | Morty, the Vindicators and I had a chat this morning, | Morty 我跟其他守护者今天早上聊了一下 |
[05:53] | and I’m afraid we need to make a little change. | 恐怕我们要做一点小小的改变了 |
[05:55] | [Sighs] I-I totally get it. I-I’m so sorry. | 我 我完全能理解 实在太抱歉了 |
[05:58] | You should be, | 你的确应该说抱歉 |
[05:59] | running around in a yellow T-shirtlike | 因为你成天穿着那件黄色T恤 |
[06:01] | you’re not one of us.Disgraceful. | 好像你不是我们的一员那样 太丢脸了 |
[06:03] | I-I-I’m not a superhero. | 我 我不是个超级英雄啊 |
[06:05] | Cop a squat, chief. | 请坐 老大 |
[06:07] | Everyone in the universe is a hero. | 宇宙中的每个人都是英雄 |
[06:08] | All you have to do is know the difference between good and bad | 你所要做的 就是辨明正义与邪恶 |
[06:11] | and root for good. | 然后坚持正义 |
[06:12] | Rick says good and bad are artificial constructs. | 但Rick说正义与邪恶都是人造的概念 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, I get the feeling…he kind of needs that to be the case. | 嗯 我觉得 他可能需要这么想吧 |
[06:19] | Not coming, Noob Noob? | 不一起来了吗 菜菜 |
[06:20] | [Grunts] Ohh! No, uh, I got stuff to do here. | 哦 不了 我在这还有事要做 |
[06:32] | VANCE: Security drones inbound. | 警卫无人机来袭 |
[06:34] | [Echoing ] Star grant me your Mother, wrath. | 众星之母 赐予我你的愤怒 |
[06:40] | -All aboard! -[ Whistle blows] | 全体上车 |
[06:54] | -Gun turret. -Are you all right? | – 机枪炮台 – 你没事吧 |
[06:56] | Yes. I only lost 400 ants. | 没事的 我只损失了400只蚂蚁 |
[06:58] | My queen is laying more. | 我的蚁后正在产下更多蚂蚁 |
[07:00] | I am back to…one Million Ants. | 我已经再次恢复到 “万蚁”了 |
[07:03] | Someone wake up Sanchez. | 谁把Sanchez叫醒吧 |
[07:07] | Ugh! Oh, Christ. | 哦 天呐 |
[07:08] | -Rick. You’re up. -Barely. | – Rick 你醒了 – 勉强算吧 |
[07:10] | We’re taking fire from an automated turret. | 有一个自动机枪炮台在向我们开火 |
[07:12] | -Can you bring it offline? -U h-huh. | – 你能让它失灵吗 – 嗯嗯 |
[07:23] | -Uh, my God, that’s better. -SUPERNOVA: Rick! | – 天呐 现在好多了 – Rick |
[07:25] | Hey, I can’t help if I can’t see. | 嘿 如果我看不见我是没办法帮忙的 |
[07:47] | I could’ve just used a ghost train. | 其实我用幽灵列车也行的 |
[07:48] | Really? You don’t say. You would’ve used a ghost train? | 是吗 真没想到 你原本可以用幽灵列车的啊 |
[07:51] | Hey, everybody, the ghost train guy | 嘿 大家伙 这个幽灵列车男 |
[07:53] | would have used a ghost train. | 本来可以用幽灵列车的呢 |
[07:55] | -Man, fuck you. -Is there coffee? | – 老兄 去你妈的 – 有咖啡吗 |
[07:57] | Hey, Morty, can you be a pal? | 嘿 Morty 能帮个忙吗 |
[07:58] | Grandpa left his coffee maker on the ship, | 外公把他的咖啡壶落在飞船上了 |
[08:00] | you know, the French press thing — | 你见过的 那个法压壶 |
[08:01] | Get it yourself. | 自己去拿吧 |
[08:06] | Little extra [burps] snippy this morning, aren’t you? | 今天早上有点暴躁啊 是不是 |
[08:09] | Just focus on the mission, all right? | 咱们把注意力集中在任务上 行不行 |
[08:10] | Oh, oh, oh, I’m sorry. Oh, you’re right. | 哦哦 对不起 你是对的 |
[08:12] | Ohh, real serious. Gotta take it real serious, huh? | 好的 严肃认真 要特别严肃对待这个任务 对吧 |
[08:17] | Son of a Steam Engine. They’re all dead. | 去他个蒸汽机车 他们全都死了 |
[08:20] | Why would Worldender do this to his own men…-and several women? – | 为什么灭世者要这样对他自己的人 以及几个女人 |
[08:24] | Well, he is the Worldender. | 嗯 他是灭世者嘛 |
[08:25] | The guy ends worlds. Kind of his thing. | 终结世界的家伙 这就是他做的事 |
[08:27] | Ohh, real scared. Real fuckin’ on alert, | – 哦 真是可怕 – 真要保持警惕 |
[08:31] | high alert over here. | 在这里要高度警戒 |
[08:33] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[08:35] | What the tuck?! | 这他妈是什么 |
[08:36] | It’s Woridender! What happened to him? | 是灭世者 他怎么了 |
[08:40] | I sense his life force is fading. | 我感应到他的生命力正在衰退 |
[08:42] | RICK: Million Ants, ladies and gentlemen. | 万蚁 女士们先生们 |
[08:43] | The ant colony with the power of two human eyes. | 其能力和一双人类肉眼没差别的蚁群 |
[08:48] | RICK: All right. Short mission. Good mission. | 好吧 短暂的任务 不错的任务 |
[08:50] | Remember when Alan wanted to use a ghost train? | 记得Alan想用幽灵列车的吗 |
[08:52] | See you guys in Vindicators Four. Morty? | 在守护者联盟IV的时候再见吧 Morty |
[08:54] | Rick, whoever did this is an even bigger threat than Woridender. | Rick 不管是谁做了这些都是比灭世者更大的威胁 |
[08:57] | We can’t leave now. | 我们不能现在离开 |
[08:58] | He’s right. This is far from over. | 他说得对 这事还远没有结束 |
[09:01] | Well, have fun with that, | 好吧 你们好好玩 |
[09:02] | but Morty and I have to meet a Lady Comet, a Monorail Man, | 但是Morty和我得去见一个彗星女 一个单轨列车人 |
[09:04] | Two Assholes, and a Full Alligator in like an hour. | 俩屁眼儿和一完整的鳄鱼 一小时内就要见 |
[09:20] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:21] | I sense the presence | 我感应到了 |
[09:23] | of a greater evil. | 一个更邪恶的存在 |
[09:25] | DRUNK RICK: Check, check. One, two. | 试音 检查 一 二 |
[09:27] | Okay. Is it recording? Good. | 好了 在录了吗 很好 |
[09:30] | Hello, Vindicators. | 你们好 守护者 |
[09:32] | Welcome to your reckoning, baby! | 欢迎来到你们的审判日 宝贝 |
[09:35] | Weip, it’s official. | 这下坐实了 |
[09:37] | I had too much to drink last night. | 昨晚我喝得太多了 |
[09:40] | If you guys are watching this,you’re, you know, the Vindicators. | 你们在看这个吗 你们是守护者 |
[09:44] | -So, now that we know… -Rick? What’s going on, buddy? | – 所以 现在我们知道 – Rick 到底怎么回事 老兄 |
[09:47] | Obviously, I came here last night during a blackout. | 显然 我昨晚喝大了跑来这里 |
[09:51] | “0bviously”? | “显然” |
[09:52] | You came here and defeated our arch nemesis | 你到这里打败了我们的宿敌 |
[09:54] | while so drunk, you don’t remember doing it? | 全程醉得根本不记得做了这事 |
[09:56] | That’s something “obvious” to you? | 你觉得这叫”显然” |
[09:59] | Look, I’m a Iit[burps] — little more complex than you guys, | 听着 我是比你们更复杂了点 |
[10:01] | and, no offense, but I’ve always suspected | 而且 无意冒犯 但我一直怀疑 |
[10:03] | that a lot of what you do in a year | 你们花一年做的很多事 |
[10:04] | could be knocked out in a couple of hours. | 其实都能花几个小时就解决 |
[10:06] | So I thought why not just do your job for you | 所以我就想 为什么不帮你们把你们的工作干了呢 |
[10:08] | so we can have a little fun game. | 这样我们就能来玩一个有趣的小游戏了 |
[10:12] | Rick, is — is this a “Saw” thing? | Rick 这 这是在玩”电锯惊魂”吗 |
[10:14] | Are you seriously Sawing the Vindicators? | 你真的要拿守护者玩电锯惊魂 |
[10:17] | Morty, I’m a drunk, not a hack. | Morty 我是一个酒鬼 不是一个杀人狂魔 |
[10:19] | If you break the rules, lose the game, or try to leave, | 如果你违反规则 输掉游戏或者试图离开 |
[10:21] | you will die. | 你将会死 |
[10:23] | Like in [burps] “Sawwww.” | 就像在”电锯惊魂”里一样 |
[10:25] | Well, I-I-I think we’ve seen enough. | 我觉得我们已经看够了 |
[10:26] | Ill just figure out how to unplug this. | 我来看看怎么关掉这个 |
[10:28] | Okay, here we go. Room number one. | 好了 我们开始吧 第一间房 |
[10:29] | The Vindicators are known throughout the galaxy, | 银河系无人不知守护者们 |
[10:31] | but do they know yourselves — do you know yourselves? | 但是他们了解他们自己吗 你了解你自己吗 |
[10:34] | Match your — your shit, your — your gimmicks, | 匹配你的 你的狗屁 你的 你的花招 |
[10:36] | with your faces, and y-you get it.It’s a matching thing. | 和你的脸 就能解开 这是一道连线题 |
[10:40] | And do it in three minutes or you’ll [burps] all die. | 而且要在三分钟内完成 否则你们都会死 |
[10:45] | Screw this. I’m not playing his game. | 去他的 我不会玩他的游戏 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna find us a way out of here. | 我会为我们找到离开这里的路 |
[10:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, Vance. | 哇喔 哇喔 哇喔 等等 Vance |
[10:49] | He said you’d die if you tried to leave. | 他说过了 你要是离开的话就会死 |
[10:51] | That means there’s booby traps. | 说明这里有诱杀装置 |
[10:52] | Why are you acting like that’s not you? | 你怎么能表现得好像 那个人不是你一样 |
[10:54] | What part of “blackout” don’t you understand? | 我”断片儿”了 你听不懂吗 |
[10:56] | I thought you drank. | 你不是喝酒吗 |
[10:57] | Like cool drinking! Like sexy drinking, | 喝酒应该是很拽酷 或者很性感的那种 |
[11:00] | not this psycho, trailer-park shit! | 而不是你这种 喝得像个发神经的拖车公园流氓 |
[11:02] | Vance, stay calm. | Vance 冷静点 |
[11:04] | Oh, so you’re the leader now, because we gave you a jacket? | 你现在是老大了是吧 就因为我们给了你件夹克 |
[11:06] | You’re the learning-disabled kid we do photo ops with. | 你是那个有学习障碍的小孩 拍宣传照才用得上 |
[11:08] | -Okay, ouch, but — -Okay, this — | – 好吧 – 我去 – 但是 – 好吧 |
[11:10] | this is triggering me. I need space. | 这里让我浑身难受 我需要空间 |
[11:13] | I-I need space from this! | 我我要离开这里 |
[11:40] | -[ Grunts] -Give me one reason | 给我一个 |
[11:41] | why I shouldn’t crush your windpipe. | 不捏爆你的气管的理由 |
[11:43] | Because my epidermis is laced with a nanofiber defense mesh. | 因为我的表皮交织了纳米纤维防护网 |
[11:47] | And because, like I said, I don’t remember last night. | 而且 我说了 我不记得昨晚的事了 |
[11:49] | I told you not to invite this mummified motherfucker back. | 都让你别他妈把这个老干尸请回来了 |
[11:52] | Alan, I’m not proud of what’s happening here, | Alan 我并不以我在这里所做的事为傲 |
[11:53] | but if you keep coming at me, | 但如果你继续攻击我 |
[11:54] | there’s gonna be another passenger on that ghost train. | 那辆幽灵火车上又要多一位乘客了 |
[11:57] | Guys! I figured it out. | 大伙儿 我做出来了 |
[11:59] | Congrats! You did i[burps]t! | 恭喜你 回答正确 |
[12:02] | It was a bit. All of the descriptors apply to all of you. | 就是个梗 所有的描述词对你们每个人都适用 |
[12:05] | Drunk Rick’s point | 醉酒Rick是想说 |
[12:06] | is that none of you are very special or different. | 你们彼此并没有多么特别或多么不同 |
[12:09] | That’s always his point. | 这也是他一直的观点 |
[12:10] | Let’s just get through this as quickly as possible. | 我们赶紧通过这里 |
[12:13] | Then we’ll deal with the two of you. | 然后再慢慢跟你们俩算账 |
[12:15] | The two of us? I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 我们俩 看你做的好事 |
[12:17] | Uh, I kind of am. I saved the goddamn universe. | 的确是好事啊 我他妈的拯救了全宇宙 |
[12:20] | That’s not the issue, Rick! | 这不是问题所在 Rick |
[12:21] | Ahh, it would’ve been if I hadn’t! | 我要是没救下来 那不就是了吗 |
[12:23] | The Vindicators say their job | 守护者说他们的工作 |
[12:25] | is to fight evil wherever it hides, | 是与隐藏在各处的邪恶势力斗争 |
[12:27] | but they don’t — pick the location you’ll — | 但他们没有做到 选出那个 |
[12:30] | you’ll never hear them even mention, | 他们从来不提的地名 |
[12:33] | because to fight darkness is to fight yourself | 因为与黑暗斗争 就是与自己斗争 |
[12:36] | Oh! I know this. Dorian 5! | 哦 我知道 多里安5号星球 |
[12:38] | Crocubot, don’t! | 机械鳄 别过去 |
[12:39] | There’s no other possible answer. | 不可能是别的答案 |
[12:41] | My mechanical and reptilian logic are certain of it. | 我的机械和爬虫类逻辑非常有把握 |
[12:45] | -[ Squish! -Oh! | 哦 |
[12:46] | Huh! I’m seeing more croc than bot here. | 看来他鳄的部分比机械的部分多 |
[12:48] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[12:49] | -Uh, what happened on Dorian 5? -Nothing! | – 多里安5号星球上发生了什么 – 没什么 |
[12:52] | Nothing? We exterminated a planet. | 没什么 我们灭杀了一整个星球 |
[12:56] | W-Wait. Huh? | 等等 什么 |
[12:57] | Doomnomitron was hiding there! He’s a shapeshifter. | 末世毁灭者当时藏在那里 他会变形 |
[13:00] | Destroying Dorian 5 was the only way to kill him. | 毁灭多里安5号是杀死他唯一的方法 |
[13:03] | Come on, guys, we’re all thinking it. | 同志们 大家都知道是什么了 |
[13:04] | Don’t — [Coughs] | 别 |
[13:06] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[13:07] | Oh, okay. This again. | 好吧 又得我上 |
[13:08] | You know [burps] I could have made you a device | 其实 我可以帮你做一个装置 |
[13:10] | to detect Doomnomitron from orbit like [snaps fingers] that. | 从轨道上探测出末世毁灭者的位置 小菜一碟 |
[13:13] | I’m not the one that didn’t want you back. Alan was. | 我是想要你回来的 是Alan不想 |
[13:16] | If you lay those deaths at my doorstep one more time — | 如果你再敢把这些死人的帐 算在我的头上 |
[13:19] | Do not threaten her. | 不准威胁她 |
[13:22] | -[ Ding! ] -Congrats, you did it. | 恭喜你 回答正确 |
[13:24] | What the hell is “Israel”? | “以色列”又是个什么鬼 |
[13:26] | I-It’s just something Rick starts talking about | 就是个Rick喝大了后喜欢 |
[13:28] | when he’s blackout drunk. | 念叨的东西 |
[13:29] | W-What? In w– In w-w-what way? | 啥 什么意思 |
[13:31] | Like, w-w-what’s my point? | 我想说什么 |
[13:33] | In a way that has no point. | 某种意义上你什么都没说 |
[13:34] | You just babble about defense budgets and the United Nations | 你只会念叨一些军事预算和联合国的事情 |
[13:36] | and then you pass out. | 然后就不省人事了 |
[13:37] | So, to be clear, I sometimes reference | 说清楚了 我有时候 |
[13:40] | the geopolitical complexities of the Topic, | 会提及该话题在地缘政治上的复杂性 |
[13:43] | which is not the same as going to an anti-Semitic place. | 但这和反犹太可不是一回事 |
[13:45] | I have no stake in this. | 这事和我根本没关系 |
[13:46] | I don’t, either. I’m — I’m just saying, if anything, | 我也是 我只是说 恰恰相反 |
[13:48] | the drunk version of me is probably so supportive of Israel | 喝醉的那个我或许超级支持以色列 |
[13:51] | he wants what’s best for it and — | 他想要给它最好的 |
[13:52] | Hey, man, I’m not touching this. You do you. | 嘿 我可不管这种事 你自己操心去吧 |
[13:58] | Aloha.. .means hello and goodbye in Hawaii. | Aloha 在夏威夷的意思是哈喽和拜拜 |
[14:02] | But, uh, aloha means — | 但是 aloha的意思 |
[14:05] | has nothing to do with this room. | 和这间屋子没什么关系 |
[14:07] | [Coughs] I’m so fuckin’ drunk. | 我真是喝高了 |
[14:09] | Ugh, okay. Here’s the deal. | 好啦 是这样的 |
[14:11] | I-I want to rest my eyes for a little bit. | 我想歇会儿眼睛 |
[14:13] | I’m — I’m not going to sleep. | 我不会睡着 |
[14:14] | I just — just need to rest my eyes, | 我只是需要休息一下眼睛 |
[14:16] | so let’s make this one simple. | 所以这次简单点 |
[14:17] | Just. . . try to hit some three-pointers. | 只需要 投几个三分球 |
[14:20] | Let’s say.. .you have to hit. . . five three-pointers | 这样吧 你必须射中 五个三分球 |
[14:22] | in. . . five minutes. . . or — I don’t know — | 在 五分钟的时限之内 要么 我也不知道 |
[14:25] | the whole place — the whole planet will get blown up | 整个这个地方 整个星球都会 |
[14:27] | -with a n-neutrino bomb. -[ Beep] | 被一个中微子炸弹炸上天 |
[14:29] | And try to make it a-a lesson about yourselves, | 而且你们要以此反省自己 |
[14:31] | like — like how selfish you are — | 比如 想想自己多么自私 |
[14:32] | are or something. | 之类的事情 |
[14:34] | And also Hawaii. | 还有 夏威夷 |
[14:35] | [Sighs] You guys hit the baskets. | 你们这些人去投篮 |
[14:37] | I’ll disarm the drunkenly improvised neutrino bomb. | 我去拆那个借酒性装上的中微子炸弹 |
[14:40] | There’s a 40% chance it’s a dud, | 有40%的可能这是个哑弹 |
[14:41] | but y-you should still stay back. | 但你们还是应该离远点 |
[14:43] | Morty, how many of these — | Morty 你拆过多少 |
[14:44] | Too many, Rick! Too many! | 太多了 Rick 太多了 |
[14:46] | Man, I am really getting high-roaded today. | 老天 我今天真被说教了不少次 |
[14:52] | -[ Ding ] -That’s a three-pointer. | 三分球进了 |
[14:54] | -Nice shot. -Thank you. | – 好球 – 谢谢你 |
[14:55] | You two make quite a team. | 你们两个配合得很好 |
[14:57] | -[ Groans] -We all do. | 我们都配合的很好 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[15:01] | -[ Ding ] -That’s a three-pointer. | 三分球进了 |
[15:02] | But you guys have always had a — an unspoken bond. | 但是你们之间一直有种 无言的默契 |
[15:07] | I mean really unspoken. | 我是指 真的 不可言说 |
[15:09] | Like, let’s-not-tell-my-husband unspoken. | 是那种 不要告诉我丈夫的那种 不可言说 |
[15:14] | We aren’t married anymore, Alan. | 我们现在不是夫妻了 Alan |
[15:17] | Sure, but were we married | 没错 但你俩”滞留”在德尔菲6号星 |
[15:19] | when you two were “stranded” on Delphi Six for three days? | 整整三天时 我们是夫妻吗 |
[15:23] | Because I sensed something was weird when you came back, | 因为我在你回来的时候感应到了异样 |
[15:28] | but what do I know about sensitivity? | 但我哪懂什么感应能力 |
[15:30] | I’m just a phantom train conductor. | 我只不过是一个幽灵列车员罢了 |
[15:32] | You’re the pile of ordinary bugs that fucked my wife! | 你才是日了我老婆的那堆虫子 |
[15:36] | -[ Ding ] -That’s a three-pointer. | 三分球进了 |
[15:38] | Where the fuck is the lead wire? | 导线他妈在哪儿 |
[15:39] | You always put it in the weirdest place. | 你总是把它放到最奇怪的地方 |
[15:40] | Urn, uh, over here maybe? | 会不会在这儿呢 |
[15:42] | Jesus Christ, what a shitty neutrino bomb. | 天呐 这个中微子炸弹质量可真差 |
[15:44] | It’s a miracle I ever actually destroy anything. | 要真能用这玩意毁掉什么东西也是奇迹了 |
[15:46] | Oh, I don’t know. | 噢 是吗 |
[15:47] | You managed to destroy just about everything today. | 你今天可毁了不少东西呢 |
[15:49] | The villains, the heroes, | 坏人 好人 |
[15:50] | the lines between them, my childhood. | 他们之间的界限 还有我的童年 |
[15:52] | Thank you. I appreciate it, Morty. | 谢谢了哈 Morty 我很感激 |
[15:54] | I know you were sucking the Kool-Aid | 我知道你含着守护者的鸡巴 |
[15:55] | out of the Vindicators’ dicks, | 尝到了不少甜头 |
[15:56] | so the fact that I was right about them | 所以要承认我说的是对的 |
[15:58] | must be pretty hard to admit. | 对你来说肯定很难吧 |
[15:59] | Yeah, it is. You know why, Rick? | 没错 Rick 知道为什么吗 |
[16:01] | Because when you’re an asshole, | 因为当你犯浑的时候 |
[16:02] | it doesn’t matter how right you are. | 不管你说得多有道理 |
[16:03] | Nobody wants to give you the satisfaction. | 没人会乐意让你得意的 |
[16:05] | I know. Everyone wants people they like to be right. | 我知道 大家都希望自己喜欢的人是正确的 |
[16:08] | That’s why popular people are fucking dumb. | 所以受欢迎的人才他妈那么蠢 |
[16:10] | And why your pretentious, poorly written, | 所以你那帮装模作样 人设差劲 |
[16:11] | high-budget friends back there | 预算成堆的朋友们 |
[16:12] | can eat a double-decker shit sandwich. | 才能吃到双层夹便三明治 |
[16:14] | Disarmed. | 成功拆除 |
[16:16] | Holy shit. You’re jealous. | 天呐 你嫉妒他们 |
[16:18] | Yes! Is that what you want to hear?! | 对 这下你开心了吧 |
[16:20] | Did it feel good? | 感觉爽吗 |
[16:22] | Did you like his six million wriggling legs | 你是喜欢他的六百万条蠕动的腿 |
[16:24] | more than my tragedy-stricken, | 胜过喜欢我饱经悲剧 |
[16:26] | – half-ghost, half-tumescent penis?! – Guys, sTop! | – 半魂半肿的巨根吗 – 停下来 |
[16:29] | You’re just proving my asshole grandpa right! | 你们只是在证明我的混蛋外公是对的 |
[16:31] | You wish this was about sex! We loved each other! | 你竟然以为这都是为了性 我们可是相爱过的 |
[16:35] | -We had a child together! -What?! | – 我们曾经有过孩子 – 啥 |
[16:37] | I conceived a child with Million Ants,and it died inside me | 我和万蚁孕育出一个孩子 但胎死腹中 |
[16:41] | because it was half a million ants and half collapsing star! | 因为那里面除了一半的万蚁 还有一半的塌缩恒星 |
[16:45] | And yes. He was better than you. | 而且 他确实比你强 |
[16:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:50] | One million times better. | 比你强一百万倍 |
[16:52] | All aboard, motherfucker! | 全体上车 傻逼 |
[16:55] | [Echoing ] STop! | 停 |
[17:00] | Oof! Didn’t see that coming. | 没想到会这样 |
[17:02] | Is that sarcasm? | 还说风凉话 |
[17:03] | I don’t want you slipping away when this is over. | 等这一切结束后 我不会放过你的 |
[17:05] | All of these deaths are on your hands. | 这些人都是被你害死的 |
[17:07] | Okay, come on, maybe a couple of them, | 好吧 可能有几个吧 |
[17:09] | but definitely not the Train Guy. | 但这位列车员可不怪我 |
[17:10] | -Oof! -All of them. | 全都是 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | -[ Dinging -Congrats. You did it. | 祝贺 你成功了 |
[17:17] | All right, by now, I’ve been pretty clear | 现在我很清楚了 |
[17:18] | that I think the Vindicators are [coughs] full of shit. | 守护者满嘴喷粪 |
[17:21] | But.. .you do have one thing that I’ll never have. | 但你们确实有一样东西独一无二 |
[17:24] | And that thing is the only part of the Vindicators | 这也是对我来说唯一一个 |
[17:26] | with any value to me. | 有价值的东西 |
[17:27] | If you know what it is, place it on the platform. | 如果你们知道是什么 把它放在平台上 |
[17:30] | Guess wrong, and the pla-planet will explode. | 要是猜错了 这个星球就会爆炸 |
[17:32] | And probably the solar system, | 也许整个太阳系都会毁灭 |
[17:34] | ‘cause I kind of fuckin’ eyeballed the neutrino bombs | 因为我这次有他妈仔细检查过这上面的 |
[17:36] | on this one. | 中微子炸弹 |
[17:37] | So what’s the trick? Morty, you’re the Drunk Rick expert. | 他在耍什么花样 Morty 你是最了解醉酒Rick的 |
[17:41] | I think…no matter what we put on there, we die. | 我觉得 不管放什么上去 我们都会死 |
[17:45] | He said it’s the part of the Vindicators he values. | 他说这是守护者让他看重的一点 |
[17:47] | That means nothing. | 这就意味着没有 |
[17:48] | He wants our last moment alive | 他想让我们活着的最后时刻 |
[17:50] | to be spent knowing how few fucks he gave. | 都用在弄清我们在他眼里一文不值 |
[17:52] | Jesus! Okay, open to second opinions. | 老天 好吧 其他人的意见呢 |
[17:54] | It could — It could be Morty. | 有可能 有可能是Morty |
[17:56] | -What? -Hey, I don’t know. | – 啥 – 嘿 我不清楚 |
[17:57] | I mean, look, when I get drunk, | 我的意思是 当我喝醉的时候 |
[17:59] | I get stupid and emotional, and there’s no logic to it. | 我会变蠢 情绪化 毫无逻辑可言 |
[18:01] | It’s, like, it’s possible I got so drunk | 就像是 我很有可能喝太醉了 |
[18:03] | I felt like I was losing Morty to the Vindicators, | 以至于我感觉守护者抢走了 Morty |
[18:05] | and maybe this is my way of saying, “Okay, | 也许这就是我的表达方式 |
[18:08] | you can have him, but only if you know how important he is. | “好吧 你们可以带走他 只要你们明白他有多重要的话” |
[18:10] | Otherwise, I’ll kill you.” | “否则的话 我杀了你们” |
[18:12] | That is a… really specific guess. | 这真是一个 非常具体的猜想 |
[18:14] | Look, I-I — There’s nothing in the room but us. | 听着 我 因为这房间里只有我们 |
[18:17] | I’m just using logic to connect some dots. | 我只是用逻辑稍作分析 |
[18:19] | It’s the best guess I’ve got. | 想不出更好的可能性了 |
[18:20] | But you’re betting our lives on it. | 但你这是在赌我们的命 |
[18:22] | I’ll cover that bet. I get it. | 我来赌 我懂的 |
[18:25] | Well, Morty, I think you’re doing that smirky face | Morty 我想你挂着一脸得意的笑 |
[18:27] | because you’re misinterpreting the moment. | 是因为你对当前有错误的理解 |
[18:28] | I am not being coy about some hidden love for you. | 我不是因为我对你有什么隐藏的爱而忸怩 |
[18:31] | I want to be really clear that if anyone has a better guess, | 我想说清楚 如果有人有更好的想法 |
[18:33] | like, if I gave you an amulet last night or — | 像是 如果我昨晚给了你个护身符 或者 |
[18:37] | -Phew. -[ Both sigh ] | 呼 |
[18:40] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[18:44] | Sorry. I’m… not good at goodbyes, | 对不起 我 并不擅长说再见 |
[18:46] | and I’m drunk, so, you know, I just… | 而且 我醉了 所以 你知道的 我只是 |
[18:49] | It looks like I’m never going to see you again. | 看起来我再也不会与你相见了 |
[18:52] | I can’t really roll with the hero types. | 我受不了英雄这种东西 |
[18:54] | And I don’t — They — They don’t want me around. | 而且 我不 他们也不想我出现 |
[18:56] | But I want you to know, even if I didn’t show it at the time, | 但是我想让你知道 尽管有时候我没有表现出来 |
[18:59] | I really appreciated you sticking by me. | 我真的很感谢你陪在我身边 |
[19:02] | God damn it, why am I crying? It makes no sense. | 该死的 为什么我在流泪 这说不通 |
[19:06] | Ugh, you’re — you’re probably confused | 你 你可能有些困惑 |
[19:08] | because we barely knew each other, | 因为我们对对方所知甚少 |
[19:09] | but you really stuck your neck out | 但你真的有为了我犯险 |
[19:11] | [burps] when you gave me props for my awesome jokes | 给我超棒的笑话撑场 |
[19:13] | in the briefing room. | 在那个简报室里 |
[19:14] | Everybody else had their head so far up their ass. | 所有人都把他们的脑子搁屁眼里 |
[19:16] | Even my own grandson is like, | 甚至我自己的外孙都是 |
[19:18] | “Oh, the Vindicators, they’re so cool.” | “哇 守护者 他们好酷” |
[19:20] | I mean, he’s a moron. That’s their demographic. | 我是说 他是个白痴 他们就是这种人 |
[19:23] | But you’re different, Noob Noob. | 但是你不一样 菜菜 |
[19:25] | Motherfucker. | 这老逼 |
[19:27] | You’re fucking cool. And you’re smart. | 你他妈的很酷 你也很聪明 |
[19:29] | [Crying ] And I bet we could’ve hung out and shit. | 我打赌我们可以哪天一起出去嗨 |
[19:31] | And I hope you get to be a full-fledged Vindicator, | 我希望你能正式成为守护者的一员 |
[19:34] | and — and do — do me a favor. | 还有 就是 帮我个忙 |
[19:36] | Don’t — Don’t let them know I-I got emotional. | 不要 不要让他们知道我变得这么情绪化 |
[19:38] | But you can tell them one thing. | 但是你可以告诉他们一件事 |
[19:40] | Tell them i said-Oh, | 告诉他们我说了 |
[19:42] | fuck. Okay. I just shit myself Okay, later. | 卧槽 我屎拉身上了 晚点说 |
[19:50] | -W– Dude, Morty, what happened? -Shut up. | – 什 兄弟 Morty 发生什么了 – 闭嘴 |
[19:55] | I sense this means we are not dying. | 我感到这意味着我们不会死了 |
[19:57] | Not all of us. | 不是我们所有人 |
[19:58] | -[ Both choking ] -Sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[20:00] | Just let Titty Bean do this, Snuzzles. | 就让你的咪咪豆下手吧 我的蹭蹭 |
[20:02] | IVs for the greater good. | 这是为了大家好 |
[20:03] | -Greater good? -Titty Bean? | – 大家好 – 咪咪豆 |
[20:04] | It’s like you said, Morty. | 就像你说过的 Morty |
[20:05] | -There’s no right or wrong. -Never said that. | – 不存在什么对与错 – 从没说过这种话 |
[20:07] | It’s the galaxy’s faith in the Vindicators | 正是银河系给予守护者的信念 |
[20:10] | that keeps the galaxy secure. | 确保了星系的安全 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I feel safer already. | 真对 一下就感觉安全了 |
[20:14] | No doubt. Who do we make the check out to? | 那可不 这下活儿干的好不好该问谁啊 |
[20:16] | I will say we are getting some good licks in | 我得说 边被掐死 |
[20:18] | -while choking to death — -Right? | – 我们嘴炮还是打得响亮 – 是吧 |
[20:20] | Titty Bean. Listen to me. | 咪咪豆 听我说 |
[20:22] | When you came to me, | 在你走近我之前 |
[20:23] | I was merely a sentient colony of ants. | 我只是个勉强有知觉的蚁群聚落 |
[20:25] | It was your beliefs, your pursuit of justice | 是你的信仰 你对正义的追求 |
[20:28] | that taught me to be a man. | 教会了我成为一个真正的人 |
[20:31] | When did it get so complicated? | 一切何时变得这么复杂的 |
[20:33] | Who knows? But we can make it simple again. | 谁知道呢 不过我们可以让它重归单纯 |
[20:36] | You were always the romantic. | 你总是这么浪漫 |
[20:38] | Which is why you can’t leave, either. | 所以你也不能留下 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry, my love. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[20:46] | Damn! She double-crossed Snuzzles! | 卧槽 她居然背叛了蹭蹭 |
[20:49] | Silence! I’m going to enjoy this. | 安静 我要好好享受 |
[20:51] | ANNOUNCER: Let’s give a huge thanks to Rick Sanchez | 让我们衷心感谢Rick Sanchez |
[20:54] | for killing Worldender, putting this awesome party together, | 感谢他除掉了灭世者 举办了这样一个酷炫的派对 |
[20:57] | and for booking one of the hottest talents out there — | 而且请来了最火辣的天才之一 |
[21:00] | -Logic! -LOGIC: Aw, yeah. | – Logic – 噢 耶 |
[21:04] | -Look at that. -LOGIC: It’s going down. | – 瞧瞧这阵势 – 要开始了哦 |
[21:05] | Geez, I must have planned a whole party. | 天哪 我肯定策划了一整个派对 |
[21:07] | -LOGIC: It’s Logic, y’aII. -Invited a bunch of people. | – *这里是Logic 大家好* – 还请了一大堆人 |
[21:08] | – Not bad, Drunk Rick, not bad.- Shout out to my boy, Rick. | – 还不错 酒鬼Rick 还不错 – *向我的兄弟Rick致敬* |
[21:10] | Are you ready? | *准备好了吗* |
[21:11] | There’s a choo-choo train man, | *吭哧吭哧火车人* |
[21:13] | he’s rolling down tragedy | *他转动着悲剧* |
[21:14] | Everybody knowing Supernova fights gravity. | *人人皆知超新星反抗重力* |
[21:16] | -Rick, Supernova’s getting away. -Eh, who cares? | – Rick 超新星要逃跑了 – 呃 谁在乎啊 |
[21:18] | But…she was trying to kill us. | 可是 她刚刚想要杀我们啊 |
[21:20] | Morty, 20 people try to kill me every week. | Morty 每周都有20个人想杀我 |
[21:22] | I end up getting high with half of them. | 我最后跟其中一半的人嗨起来了 |
[21:23] | I mean, check it out. Gearhead’s here. | 你看那边 机头也来了 |
[21:25] | Hmm. Well, that’s gonna shoot through me. | 嗯 那玩意儿估计会射穿我 |
[21:28] | Morty, you’re wearing a Vindicator jacket. | Morty 你穿了件守护者的外套耶 |
[21:30] | Are you a little superhero now? | 你现在是小超级英雄了吗 |
[21:32] | Everyone in the universe is a hero, Mom. | 宇宙里的所有人都是英雄 妈 |
[21:34] | Which is why we don’t need jackets. | 所以我们根本不需要这些外套 |
[21:35] | And I’m pretty sure we don’t need Vindicators. | 我很确定我们也不需要守护者 |
[21:37] | Don’t mind if I do. | 你不要我要 |
[21:39] | Hey, everybody! Look who’s a Vindicator! | 嘿 各位 瞧瞧谁当上了守护者呀 |
[21:41] | – Man, Grandpa Rick must have gotten shitfaced. – Shut up, Summer. | – 天哪 Rick外公这一看就是宿醉脸 – 闭嘴 Summer |
[21:45] | Can’t forget about the one who never seems to get a chance | *忘不了那个似乎永远没机会的人* |
[21:47] | Noob Noob! | *菜菜* |
[21:48] | All the bitches come around for | *婊子们熙熙攘攘都是为了* |
[21:49] | Noob Noob! | *菜菜* |
[21:50] | His dick gets more visits than | *他大屌的访问量胜过* |
[21:52] | YouTube | *油管* |
[21:53] | Who the tuck is Noob Noob? | 菜菜是他妈的什么人啊 |
[21:54] | Noob Noob! | *菜菜* |
[21:55] | LOGIC: Say, everybody, everybody is | *大家都是 大家都是* |
[21:57] | Yo, it’s Logic once again, y’ all. | *哟 Logic又来了 大家好* |
[21:59] | Don’t forget the name. | *别忘了我的名字* |
[22:00] | Make sure you get home safe. | *确保你们安全到家* |
[22:01] | And, man, we gotta all give it up for Rick, | *还有 天哪 我们都得为Rick鼓掌* |
[22:03] | ‘cause, I mean, what kind of motherfucker | *因为 这个老混蛋多棒* |
[22:05] | just sets up a whole festival like this | *喝得不省人事的时候* |
[22:07] | when he’s completely loaded, man? | *给我们安排了这样一整场的狂欢* |
[22:09] | And all that stuff I said about Vance, that’s not real. | *所有说过关于Vance的事 都不是真的* |
[22:13] | Vance, fuck that guy. That guy sucks dick. | *Vance那个人 那个人最逊* |
[22:16] | Whoo! | *喔* |
[22:18] | Yeah! | *耶* |
[22:21] | Yo… | *哟* |
[22:22] | D-Did I get paid yet? Whoo! | *我能领工钱了吗 喔* |
[22:28] | I can’t believe we’re getting Gear Cream with a Vindicator. | 我简直不敢相信我们在跟一个守护者吃冰机凌 |
[22:30] | So, you girls in Gear college or Gear — | 你们是在上齿轮大学还是齿轮 |
[22:34] | -[ Explosion] -Alien terror attack! | 外星人恐怖袭击 |
[22:37] | Okay. Sounds like a job for.. .me. | 好吧 听起来是我的任务 |
[22:41] | I better go get into my alter ego. | 我最好改换我的秘密身份 |
[22:44] | -[ Gasps] So cool. -I know. | – 真酷 – 是啊 |
[22:46] | Wait, what alter ego? | 等一下 什么秘密身份 |
[22:48] | He was already wearing the jacket. | 他已经穿着外套了啊 |
[22:52] | Gotta know when to hold ‘em and — | 要学会何时拿起何时 |
[22:54] | Aaaaah! | 啊 |