时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | -[ Gasps] -Jerry! Jerry, come on! | Jerry Jerry 快起来 |
[00:27] | We got to go! You got to come with me, Jerry! | 我们得走了 你快跟我走 Jerry |
[00:29] | -Rick? -IVs important, Jerry. | – Rick – 非常重要 Jerry |
[00:30] | [Burps] The fate of the galaxy rests on your shoulders. | 你肩负着整个星系的命运 |
[00:32] | Let’s go. Put some pants on. | 快走 穿上裤子 |
[00:33] | N-Never mind, there’s no time for pants, Jerry. | 算 算了 也没时间穿裤子了 Jerry |
[00:36] | Ill make you a pair of pants on the way. | 路上我再给你做一条吧 |
[00:37] | IVs a Rick and Jerry adventure! | 这是Rick和Jerry的冒险 |
[00:39] | Rick and Jerry episode! | 这是Rick和Jerry的一集 |
[01:13] | Then I thought, “Hey, what about Jerry? | 然后我就想 “嘿 Jerry怎么样 |
[01:15] | He’s — He’s good with regular folk.” | 他 他很接地气” |
[01:17] | This is a real situation where — where — | 在这种情况下他 他 |
[01:19] | where Jerry could really shine. | 他肯定很吃得开 |
[01:21] | He’s a master convincer.” | 他特会说服人 |
[01:22] | Rick, I’m not an idiot. I know what this is. | Rick 我不是白痴 我知道你要干嘛 |
[01:25] | Oh. Okay, well, I told Morty, | 哦 好吧 我告诉Morty了 |
[01:27] | “Look, parents get divorced. They get sad. He’ll be fine,” | “爸妈离婚了 他们很伤心 但他会没事的” |
[01:29] | but I think he’s worried you’re gonna, you know…Pbht! | 但是我怕他担心你会 嘣 |
[01:32] | And you know how Morty gets when he gets emotional. | 你也知道Morty有情绪的时候会怎么样 |
[01:33] | It impedes my work. | 会妨碍我工作 |
[01:34] | So, I told him I’d take you out and give you a win. | 所以我和他说我会带你出来 让你做一回人生赢家 |
[01:37] | Wait. My son asked you to take me | 等一下 我儿子让你带我去 |
[01:38] | on some kind of pity adventure | 这种施舍同情的冒险 |
[01:40] | to keep me from killing myself? | 是为了防止我自杀 |
[01:42] | Wait, w-what did you think it was? | 等等 你以为这是要干嘛 |
[01:43] | An execution. | 我以为你要处决我 |
[01:45] | Geez! You really do need a win. | 天哪 你真得做一回赢家了 |
[01:47] | No! I-I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[01:48] | I mean, you never made me the pants, so — | 我是说 你也没给我做裤子 所以 |
[01:50] | So, you thought I was gonna drive you | 所以 你以为我会载着你 |
[01:51] | into the middle of the galaxy and shove you | 去星系中心 |
[01:53] | into the vacuum of space with your dick hanging out? | 把你扔到真空的太空里 任你下体外露吗 |
[01:55] | And we’re seeing how you’d act | 而且如果这种事真的要发生了 |
[01:56] | if that were about to happen? | 我们看到你的反应就是这样的 |
[01:58] | I mean, shit, I’ll make you the pants right now. | 妈呀 我这就给你做条裤子 |
[02:00] | Take me two seconds to make you pants. | 给我两秒钟的时间 |
[02:01] | -I have pants at home! -Jerry, if I make pants, | – 我家里有裤子 – Jerry 我做的裤子 |
[02:02] | they’ll be better than your pants at home. | 比你家里的裤子强多了 |
[02:04] | Also, if I wanted to kill you — | 而且 如果我想杀你 |
[02:05] | Yeah, I get it. It’d be amazing. | 啊 我知道 那肯定特别精彩 |
[02:07] | Please, take me home. | 拜托 快载我回家吧 |
[02:08] | I’ll tell my son we had an amazing adventure. | 我会告诉我儿子咱们经历了一个超棒的冒险 |
[02:10] | Well, if it’s all the same, | 你要是觉得没差 |
[02:11] | could we go get our story straight? | 那我们也得找个地方先把故事编好 |
[02:13] | Because you’re a terrible liar. | 因为你不会撒谎 |
[02:14] | You called me a master convincer! | 你刚才还说我特能说服人呢 |
[02:15] | You believed me? | 你还真信了 |
[02:23] | Huh. This seems…kind of fancy. | 哈 好像 挺高级啊 |
[02:24] | Jerry, for all you know, this is the equivalent | Jerry 告诉你吧 这相当于是 |
[02:26] | of an alien truck sTop. | 外星人的公路餐馆 |
[02:27] | You have no frame of reference. | 你没得参照 |
[02:28] | You’re in a universe beyond your imagining. | 你在一个远超你想象的宇宙里 |
[02:30] | But, yes, it is super fancy. | 但是 没错 确实非常高级 |
[02:32] | I mean, my job here is to make Morty happy. | 我来这儿就是为了让Morty开心 |
[02:34] | I’m not gonna take you somewhere dangerous. | 我不会带你去危险的地方 |
[02:36] | Rick Sanchez -[ Grunts] -Rick Sanchez. | |
[02:38] | I told you if I ever saw your face in here again, | 我告诉过你 如果再让我看到你出现在这 |
[02:40] | I would stick you like the pig you are. | 我就刺死你这猪猡 |
[02:42] | [Coughs] Shnoopy Bloopers, I told you if you tried… | Shnoop Bloopers 我也告诉过你 如果你真敢 |
[02:45] | there’d be two funerals. | 死的绝不会只有我一个 |
[02:47] | Aaah! | 啊 |
[02:49] | Someone? | 有人吗 |
[02:52] | Uh, someone? Someone! | 啊 有人吗 来人啊 |
[02:59] | My friend! It has been too long. | 老朋友 好久不见啊 |
[03:01] | RICK: Oh, it’s great to see you again, buddy! | 真高兴又见到你 兄弟 |
[03:02] | -[ Both laughing ] -Yeah, you’re doing it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[03:04] | Mr. Sanchez gets anything he wants! | Sanchez先生要什么我都请了 |
[03:06] | The resort’s covered in an immortality field. | 这个度假村笼罩在永生力场里 |
[03:08] | You can’t die here. That’s the gimmick. | 你不会死在这的 这儿的特色 |
[03:13] | Okay, but still — bad parenting. | 好吧 但是 这样教育小孩子不好吧 |
[03:15] | Hey, rich a-holes are rich a-holes. | 有钱的傻逼不就这样吗 |
[03:17] | They all pay Top dollar to come here | 他们花大价钱来这 |
[03:18] | and enjoy a consequence-free vacation. | 享受着不用承担后果的假期 |
[03:20] | No death, no disease, no dismemberment. | 没有死亡 没有疾病 不会缺胳膊少腿儿 |
[03:22] | -[ Grunting ] -Can’t even have a heart attack. | 连心脏病都不会有 |
[03:24] | Got it. The perfect place | 我懂你意思 |
[03:26] | to take the most fragile being in the universe. | 适合把全宇宙最脆弱生物带去的完美之地 |
[03:28] | I can tell you expect me to refute that, | 我看得出来你在期待我的反驳 |
[03:29] | but it’s right on the money. | 但你说的确实是真的 |
[03:30] | If I come home without you, | 如果我没把你平安带回家 |
[03:32] | I doubt Morty’s gonna let me off the hook. | Morty不会善罢甘休 |
[03:33] | Yeah, but what if you came home with Jeff Goldblum? | 是啊 但如果你把杰夫高布伦带回家 |
[03:36] | Jeff Goldblum? | 杰夫高布伦 |
[03:36] | What the fuck are you talking about, Jerry? | 你他妈在说什么 Jerry |
[03:38] | [Spits] Jesus! | 天啊 |
[03:40] | Holy fucking shit! | 我操你妈 |
[03:41] | Yo, what’s up, “Big Chill”?! | 老兄 最近在干嘛 真是”山水又相逢”啊 |
[03:43] | Don’t go into that telepod! | 别进电子传送舱啊(<变蝇人>) |
[03:45] | Hey, maybe we would have fun on a fake adventure. | 也许我们还真能在这次假冒险里找到乐子 |
[03:48] | On a fake adventure. | 假冒险 |
[03:49] | Speaking of, what are we gonna tell Morty? | 说起这个 我们该怎么跟Morty讲 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. But whatever it is, | 我不知道 但不管讲啥 |
[03:53] | we’re gonna need a couple more of these babies! | 这宝贝儿我们都还得再来几杯 |
[03:57] | -[ Sobbing] -What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:59] | [Crying] Mom, do you think I’m hot? | 妈 你觉得我性感吗 |
[04:01] | I…don’t think that’s something that matters. | 呃 我并不觉得这有什么重要的 |
[04:04] | So, I’m not hot?! | 所以 我不性感吗 |
[04:06] | I’m saying the part of you that cares about that | 我是说 你不该把精力花在 |
[04:09] | is a part you shouldn’t give any energy to. | 介意这种事情上面 |
[04:10] | That’s not an answer! | 你没有正面回答我 |
[04:12] | Because I’m not an issue of Cosmo, okay? | 我又不是时尚杂志好吗 |
[04:14] | I’m your mother and a doctor, and — | 我是你妈 我还是个医生 而且 |
[04:15] | I’m hideous! | 我好丑啊 |
[04:18] | Geez. What’s with her? | 天啊 她是怎么了 |
[04:19] | Teenage-girl stuff. | 青春期少女那一套吧 |
[04:21] | Is that a.. .hoof collage? | 这个是 马蹄拼的吗 |
[04:24] | It’s perfectly legal, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 这是完全合法的 如果你想问这个的话 |
[04:27] | Cool.. .zies. | 酷呃 |
[04:30] | “We just don’t have anything in common anymore, Summer.” | “我们只是再也没什么共同语言了 Summer” |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah, Ethan? | 哦 是吗 Ethan |
[04:34] | What do you have in common with Tricia Lange? | 那你和Tricia Lange又有什么共同语言啊 |
[04:36] | A mutual love of French cinema? | 都喜欢法国电影吗 |
[04:38] | The belief that a carbon tax | 都认为碳排放税 |
[04:39] | is the only viable solution to climate change? | 是解决气候变暖的唯一可行方案吗 |
[04:42] | Or could it be her massive stripper titties?! | 或者只是因为她有脱衣舞女一样的大咪咪吧 |
[04:45] | [Gasps] There it is. | 在这儿 |
[04:49] | Boob-ya! | 大咪咪来啦 |
[04:50] | And that’s when Malakai the Squid King | 就在这时 鱿鱼马拉凯来了 |
[04:52] | rips off his face, and beneath it is my face. | 撕下了他的脸 然后我的脸就露出来了 |
[04:58] | -l liked it. -Thank you, sir. | – 我喜欢这个故事 – 谢谢 先生 |
[05:00] | Yeah, of course he likes it. Look at him. | 是哦 他当然喜欢了 看看他 |
[05:01] | Motherfucker got two heads and three trunks. | 这傻逼有两个头和三个象鼻子 |
[05:03] | All right, we’ll put a pin in it. | 好吧一会儿再说 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna go take a leak. | 我得先去尿个尿 |
[05:14] | What the… | 这什么 |
[05:21] | Ah! My hands are dry! My hands are dry! | 我的手吹干了 我的手吹干了 |
[05:27] | My name is Risotto Groupon. | 我叫Risotto Groupon |
[05:29] | I am the assistant general manager of the restaurant. | 我是这家餐厅的总经理助理 |
[05:32] | Do you have any comment cards? | 你有食客意见卡吗 |
[05:33] | Because I might have some thoughts. | 我可能有些建议想提 |
[05:35] | My kingdom was usurped | 我的王国被别的势力所霸占了 |
[05:38] | by force with weapons and technology | 使用的武器和科技 |
[05:39] | supplied by your father-in-law! | 就是你岳父提供的 |
[05:41] | Hey, he usurped my kingdom, too, man. | 喂 他也霸占了我的王国啊 |
[05:43] | He basically got me kicked out of my home, stole my family. | 他基本上害得我被赶出了自己家 他偷走了我的家人 |
[05:46] | Then we are brothers, and you have wondered | 那么我们就是同一阵营的 你就没想过 |
[05:48] | what your life could have been without Rick. | 没有Rick 你的生活会是怎样的吗 |
[05:50] | Wondered? Sure. | 想过 当然想过 |
[05:51] | I mean, I’ve wondered about having a vagina. | 我还想过着个阴道会是怎样的呢 |
[05:54] | Would you help me kill him? | 你会帮我杀了他吗 |
[05:55] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[05:56] | He’s my wife’s father. Move on. | 他是我老婆的爸爸 别想了 |
[05:58] | Do you.. .Iike theme-park rides? | 你喜欢主题公园游吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, you really moved on. | 你还真没想了啊 |
[06:02] | There is a popular attraction here called the Whirly Dirly. | 那儿有个热门项目叫旋风狂翻 |
[06:06] | Between the first whiny and the third dirly, | 在第一个旋儿和第三个翻儿之间 |
[06:09] | the ride dips just outside the immortality field. | 乘坐的位置刚好会降到永生力场之外 |
[06:12] | You’re asking me to lure Rick to his death? | 你是要我把Rick引向死亡吗 |
[06:14] | I’m only asking you to go on a ride with Rick, | 我只是要你和Rick去玩一下而已 |
[06:17] | get off the ride without Rick, and go home to your family, | 一个人下来 没有Rick 然后回家 |
[06:20] | where you can… wonder about having a vagina. | 继续猜想如果有个阴道 生活会怎样 |
[06:23] | Okay, okay, that was a very specific example | 好了好了 这个过于具体的例子 |
[06:24] | pulled from thin air. | 我就是凭空瞎举的 |
[06:25] | I don’t want to be known as the vagina guy. | 我可不想被称作是阴道男 |
[06:27] | Risotto, you’re needed. Someone ordered | Risotto 我们需要你 有人点了 |
[06:29] | the Nuzzy Guzzy Fresh and Fluzzy Special. | 新鲜疯儿傻傻和毛毛骚套餐 |
[06:32] | [Sighs dejectedly] Look, I’m not like Rick, | 我不是Rick |
[06:35] | so you’re free to do as you please. | 你可以自己选择要做什么 |
[06:37] | But there comes a time in every man’s life | 但是每一个人在生命中都要作出决定 |
[06:39] | when he must choose the foundation | 他贡献给世界的价值 |
[06:41] | on which his legacy will be built — | 到底是建立在 |
[06:43] | one of compromise or one of blood. | 是妥协之上 还是真刀真枪 |
[07:00] | Oh, yeah. | 真棒 |
[07:03] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[07:05] | Oops! Okay, a little more on the other side, then. | 啊呀 那另一边也多来点儿 |
[07:09] | Oh, come on! | 噢 别这样 |
[07:10] | [Gasps] Oh, geez! | 天啦 |
[07:12] | Aah! STop! | 啊快停下 |
[07:13] | So, the hospital just let you walk right out of there | 那医院就让你带着一包马身上的部件 |
[07:17] | with horse parts in a bag? | 大摇大摆走出去了吗 |
[07:18] | For Christ’s sakes, Morty, | 真是够了 Morty |
[07:19] | women going through a divorce | 经历离婚的女人需要 |
[07:20] | need a creative outlet. | 通过创作发泄 |
[07:21] | -[ Crash ] -What was that? | 什么动静 |
[07:25] | Summer Summer! | |
[07:29] | I’m coming, Summer! | 我来了 Summer |
[07:32] | What the hell happened?! | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[07:38] | How do we get her back to normal?! | 我们怎么把她变正常 |
[07:39] | I don’t know, man! This thing is pretty complicated. | 我不知道 这东西很复杂 |
[07:42] | I-I’m gonna call Rick. | 我 我来打给Rick |
[07:43] | Well, hold on. We can’t just call your grandpa | 等一下 我们不能碰到一点问题 |
[07:45] | whenever there’s a problem. | 就打电话给外公 |
[07:46] | We can handle this ourselves. | 我们可以自己处理 |
[07:48] | I mean, I don’t see the point in trying to. | 我不懂我们为啥要尝试自己处理 |
[07:50] | This is obviously Rick-level shit. | 这显然是Rick级别的烂摊子 |
[07:52] | I have a medical degree. | 我有医学学位 |
[07:53] | Is that what this is about? | 所以这是你的目的吗 |
[07:55] | [-Like, you want to prove yourself? | 你想证明自己 |
[07:56] | Oh, it’s not about anything, Morty. How dare you? | 没什么别的目的 Morty 怎么说话的 |
[07:59] | Okay, good. Then I’ll just call — Ow! | 那就好 那我就打给…嗷 |
[08:00] | Morty, I need this. | Morty 我需要这个机会 |
[08:03] | Hey, Jerry, triple trunks here says he knows a place | 嘿Jerry 三象鼻说他知道一个地方 |
[08:05] | where the ladies drop panties for anyone bi-pedal. | 姑娘们都上赶着睡两脚兽 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I’m not really interested. | 我没什么兴趣 |
[08:09] | My heart still belongs to Beth. | 我的心依然属于Beth |
[08:10] | Oh. Huh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:13] | What, you don’t think I have a shot? | 怎么 你觉得我没有机会 |
[08:15] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[08:16] | Excuse me. May I have another one of these? | 劳驾 我可以再来一杯这个吗 |
[08:18] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[08:20] | Hmm, things weren’t always so bad between Beth and me. | Beth和我也不是一直都合不来 |
[08:23] | We had some good times when we were younger. | 我们年轻的时候特别开心 |
[08:24] | Oh, yeah, I bet. | 可不嘛 |
[08:25] | That’s how teenage pregnancy happens, my friend. | 少女妈妈就是那时候诞生的 |
[08:28] | Yeah, no. [Chuckles] | 不全是 |
[08:29] | Things were pretty great, even until a couple of years ago. | 直到几年前我们都挺好的 |
[08:31] | Jerry, I get it. | Jerry 我听懂了 |
[08:33] | That’s around the time I moved in with you guys. | 直到我搬进你们家之前都挺好的 |
[08:34] | Oh, I guess you’re right. | 哦 你说的没错 |
[08:36] | Jerry, you know, I hope you’re not suggesting | Jerry 我希望你不是在说 |
[08:37] | that I had anything to do with your marriage breaking up, | 我造成了你们婚姻的失败 |
[08:39] | because there are some major issues between you and Beth | 你和Beth的关系从你们相遇开始 |
[08:42] | that have been there since you guys met. | 就一直有很严重的问题 |
[08:45] | Hey, to new beginnings. | 敬你一杯 为了新的开始 |
[08:48] | To the Whiny Dirly. | 为了旋风狂翻 |
[08:50] | The Whiny Dirly? | 旋风狂翻 |
[08:52] | All right, what’s going on here? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[08:54] | When did you get cool?! | 你什么时候变这么酷了 |
[08:57] | When you stole my wife! | 你偷了我老婆之后 |
[08:59] | I should have done that a long time ago! | 那我很久以前就该这么做 |
[09:00] | We’re going on the Whirly Dirly! | 我们要去旋风狂翻咯 |
[09:01] | Whiny Dirly, baby. | 旋风狂翻吧宝贝 |
[09:04] | -[ Rumbling] -Aha, look at this. | 找到了 看这里 |
[09:06] | It says “normalize.” | 写着”正常化” |
[09:07] | I bet if we just press that — | 我敢说只要按这个的话 |
[09:09] | But…if the machine was made by spider people, | 但是 要是这机器是蜘蛛人造的 |
[09:11] | normal would mean eight legs. | 正常就意味着有八条腿 |
[09:13] | Oh, God! are you gonna go on another spiel | 天呐 难道你又要来高谈阔论一番么 |
[09:15] | like you did with the flesh-colored crayon? | 就像上次你对肉色蜡笔说的那段那样 |
[09:17] | I’m pretty sure “normalize” will make her normal. | 我还是比较肯定这个”正常化”按键能让她复原的 |
[09:23] | I’d call that progress. | 我觉得这算是进步了 |
[09:24] | -She’s huge! -And normal! | – 她都成巨人了 – 但比例正常啊 |
[09:26] | I’m not normal! | 我不正常 |
[09:28] | Okay, this says “reverse.” Done and done. | 好吧 这上写着”逆转” 准能搞定 |
[09:29] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[09:31] | Oh, come on! What else could “reverse” possibly mean? | 别闹了 “逆转”还能有什么意思(里外翻转) |
[09:37] | Mom, call Rick! | 妈 快给Rick打电话 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:40] | There’s a customer-service number on here. | 这还有个客服电话呢 |
[09:41] | -Mom! -[ Dialing I | 妈 |
[09:47] | Oh, man. This is gonna be awesome! | 老兄 这趟估计得爽翻了 |
[09:49] | I got to hand it to you, Jerry. This was a solid idea. | 真得给你个赞 这主意太棒了 |
[09:52] | Uh, yeah. U h-huh. | 呃 是 嗯嗯 |
[09:53] | And you know what? I’ll cop to it. | 你知道吗 我得跟你坦白 |
[09:55] | I put a lot of strain on your marriage. | 我让你的婚姻承受了太多的压力 |
[09:57] | It wasn’t fair. I’m sorry. | 这对你是不公平的对不起 |
[09:59] | -What?! -I didn’t respect your marriage. | – 啥 – 我没有尊重你的婚姻 |
[10:00] | I certainly didn’t do it any favors. | 我也没让它变得更和睦 |
[10:02] | And for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[10:03] | I’ll apologize to Beth for it when we get home. | 回家之后我也会跟Beth道歉的 |
[10:05] | Whoo! Whirly Dirly! Yeah! | 呜 旋风狂翻 耶 |
[10:07] | STop the ride! We got to get off. | 快把这车停下 我们得下去 |
[10:09] | What are you talking about, buddy? | 你在说什么呢 哥们 |
[10:11] | We got to get out of this thing. We got to get out! | 我们得从这玩意上下来 我们得下车 |
[10:12] | -[ Grunts] -Jerry, come on, man! | Jerry 干嘛啊 老兄 |
[10:14] | We haven’t even gotten to the first whiny. | 我们连第一个旋儿都没到呢 |
[10:16] | No, no, this sucks. It’s so boring. | 不啦 这项目太烂了 特别无聊 |
[10:18] | I mean, I’m falling asleep here. | 我觉得 我都快睡着了 |
[10:19] | Let’s just get out and crawl down the sides. | 咱们还是下车然后顺着边上爬回去吧 |
[10:30] | Ah, get down! Duck down! | 呃 快趴下趴下 |
[10:32] | It’s more fun when you scrunch down. | 趴下来更好玩 |
[10:34] | Jerry, what the — | Jerry 你在搞什么 |
[10:36] | Oh, shit. | 我日 |
[10:54] | Rick, up here! There’s a spot where you can kill him! | Rick 看这 在那边有一个地方你可以杀了他 |
[10:56] | Good call, Jerry! | 好样的 Jerry |
[11:00] | -Hey, how’d you know about that? -Uh… | 嘿 你是怎么知道那个地方的 |
[11:19] | Lisa Lisa? | |
[11:26] | So, uh, Jerry, big fan of the Whiny Dinly, are you? | 所以说 Jerry 你是旋风狂翻的头号粉丝是吧 |
[11:31] | Not anymore. [Chuckles] Obviously. | 明显 不再是了 |
[11:33] | But when you were, how did you know about it? | 但当你还是的时候 你是怎么知道那个地方的 |
[11:39] | We had a deal, Jerry Smith. | 咱们说好的 Jerry Smith |
[11:44] | It’s a really common name. | 这名字其实特别的大众 |
[11:49] | Now, take it easy, Rick. | 放松点 Rick |
[11:50] | You’ve been in a serious roller-coaster crash. | 你刚刚经历了一场严重的过山车事故 |
[11:53] | It’s — It’s no time to be thinking about | 现在还不是去思考 |
[11:54] | who did or didn’t play a role in your attempted murder. | 在你这次谋杀未遂事件中到底谁扮演了什么角色的时候 |
[11:57] | [Screams] Get it off me! | 快把它弄走 |
[11:58] | It’s eating me! | 它在吃我 |
[11:59] | Look, I confess, okay? | 好吧 我坦白 可以吗 |
[12:01] | They told me about all the bad stuff you did to this planet | 他们跟我说了你在这个星球上所做的坏事 |
[12:03] | and reminded me of all the bad stuff you did to me. | 也让我想起了你对我做的所有不好的事 |
[12:05] | But then you said you were sorry, and I realized | 但后来你说很抱歉 |
[12:06] | you’re not a monster — not like this thing. | 我就意识到你并不是个怪物 不像这个东西一样 |
[12:08] | Fuck! It’s got me good. | 妈啊 它可是把我抓牢了 |
[12:09] | This is a mislead, right? | 你是在唬我是吧 |
[12:11] | You’re inventing a thing to save me. | 其实你正在发明一个东西来救我是不是 |
[12:13] | That would be called a knife, Jerry. | 那个东西叫刀 Jerry |
[12:14] | It’s been invented. | 早就被人发明了 |
[12:15] | I’m making a way out of here. One seat ought to do it. | 我在想办法离开这呢 一个座位就够了 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. I-I made a mistake. | 对不起 我犯了一个错误 |
[12:19] | -I won’t do it again! -Nobody ever does. | – 我不会再犯了 – 没人有机会再犯 |
[12:23] | You self-righteous piece of shit! | 你个自以为是的傻逼 |
[12:26] | You took my family! | 你抢走了我的家庭 |
[12:27] | I took your family? | 我抢了你的家庭 |
[12:28] | Who do you think had more taken from them | 你觉得咱俩到底是谁被抢走得更多 |
[12:30] | when you shot 20cc of liquid | 特别是你把你那20毫升液态 |
[12:31] | dream-killer into my daughter? | 梦想毁灭剂射进我女儿身体里的时候 |
[12:33] | She was Rick’s daughter, Jerry. She had options! | 她是Rick的女儿 Jerry 她本来还有那么多人生选择 |
[12:37] | Oof. | 哎哟 |
[12:37] | That all ended because she felt sorry for you. | 那些选择都消失了 因为她为你感到难过 |
[12:39] | You act like prey, but you’re a predator! | 你表现得像个受害者 但你其实是一个迫害者 |
[12:41] | You use pity to lure in your victims! | 你利用同情来诱骗你的受害者 |
[12:43] | That’s how you survive! | 那就是你活下去的方式 |
[12:44] | I survive because I know everything. | 我活着是因为我无所不知 |
[12:46] | That snakes survives because children wander off, | 这个蛇活着是因为孩子们会到处乱跑 |
[12:48] | and you survive because people think, | 而你活着就是因为人们会认为 |
[12:50] | “Oh, this poor piece of shit. He never gets a break. | “哦 这个可怜的蠢货 他从来都交不到好运 |
[12:52] | I can’t stand the deafening silent wails | 我受不了那震耳欲聋的无言哀嚎 |
[12:54] | of his wilting soul. | 来自他那颓丧的灵魂 |
[12:55] | I guess I’ll hire him or marry him.” | 我想我只能雇佣他或者和他结婚” |
[12:57] | Rick Rick Rick! [ Muffled ] Rick! | |
[13:06] | I knew you wouldn’t let me die. | 我就知道你不会让我死 |
[13:08] | That was never an option. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[13:09] | Because you never had a son. | 因为你没有儿子 |
[13:11] | No, because I need a living organism | 不 因为我需要一个活的有机体 |
[13:12] | coated in gibble snake bile to attract a shmooglite runner. | 用你身上沾着的吉布蛇胆汁来吸引一个斯莫格莱狂奔兽 |
[13:15] | -Wait, what’s happening? -Use that confusion, Jerry. | – 等等 发生了什么 – 好好利用自己的迷惑 Jerry |
[13:17] | Itil make you wriggle more like an abandoned newborn. | 它会让你扭动得更像一个被丢弃的新生儿 |
[13:20] | -[ Low growling] -Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[13:23] | What the fuck, Rick?! | 搞什么 Rick |
[13:27] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救我 |
[13:30] | Aaah! | 啊 |
[13:41] | There’s a space port 20 miles south. | 往南20英里有一个太空港 |
[13:43] | We’ll be able to board a galaxy class cruise ship | 我们就能登上一艘银河级游轮 |
[13:45] | and jump through a wormhole that will put us | 然后跳进一个虫洞 |
[13:46] | within spitting distance of the Milky Way. | 那会将我们送到银河系的范围内 |
[13:49] | But, hey, it’s about the journey, | 但是 嘿 重要的是过程 |
[13:50] | not the destination, right, Jerry? | 而不是终点 对吗 Jerry |
[13:56] | Just stay put, sweetie! Mom’s still on hold. | 呆着别动 宝贝 妈妈还在连线 |
[13:58] | Morphizer customer service. How may I help you? | 变形仪客户服务 我有什么能帮您的 |
[14:01] | Yes, I’m having a little trouble with one of your machines. | 是这样 我在用你们的一台机器时出了点小问题 |
[14:03] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, ma’am. | 哦 我很抱歉 夫人 |
[14:05] | Do you see a little compartment on the side of the machine? | 你在机器侧面能看到一个小隔层吗 |
[14:07] | Let me check. Yes, got it. | 让我看一下 是的 看到了 |
[14:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:10] | Great! Now, do you see the little button next to it? | 太好了 现在 你能看到那旁边有一个小按钮吗 |
[14:13] | -l do. -Give that button a push. | – 能 – 按下那个按钮 |
[14:15] | -Okay. -Mom, listen to me! | – 好的 – 妈妈 听我说 |
[14:16] | We’re free!! | 我们自由啦 |
[14:19] | Okay, so I pushed the button, and three little men ran out. | 好了 所以我按了那个按钮 然后三个小人跑出来了 |
[14:21] | What do I do next? | 接下来我要做什么 |
[14:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:24] | I think we got disconnected. | 我想我们断线了 |
[14:26] | Morty Morty! | |
[14:27] | Don’t “Morty” me! | 不要喊我Morty |
[14:28] | I tricked Rick into taking Dad on an adventure | 我骗了Rick带爸爸去冒险 |
[14:30] | because I thought I could get a break | 因为我以为我能躲开这些破事放松一下 |
[14:31] | from this kind of shit, but no! | 但是并没有 |
[14:33] | Like father, like goddamn daughter! | 有其父必有其女 |
[14:35] | You want to be like Rick, congratulations! | 你想像Rick—样 祝贺你 |
[14:37] | You’re just as arrogant and just as irresponsible! | 你就是一样的自大一样的不负责任 |
[14:40] | Everything okay here? | 这里一切都好吗 |
[14:42] | Mind your own goddamn business, Gene! | 管好你自己的事 Gene |
[14:43] | I’m having a conversation with my mother here! | 我和我妈妈在这谈话呢 |
[14:46] | Kissing Rick’s ass isn’t gonna help him keep him around, | 迎合Rick对把他留在身边没有帮助 |
[14:48] | Mom,but it will help you lose everyone else. | 妈妈 那反而会使你失去其他人 |
[14:51] | Like I lost Summer. | 就像我失去了Summer |
[14:53] | Hey, you haven’t lost her yet. | 嘿 你还没失去她呢 |
[14:55] | No, I definitely did. She’s gone. | 不 的确是这样 她走了 |
[14:56] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[15:00] | Go ahead. | 向前走 |
[15:04] | -Oh, come on. -What’s happening? | – 得了吧 – 怎么了 |
[15:05] | Your friend has class C or above cybernetic augmentations. | 你的朋友是C类或者携带过量神经机械学的增加物 |
[15:09] | Emphasis on the above. | 过的量有点多啊 |
[15:10] | In any case, he needs to be neutralized. | 无论如何 他需要被抑制 |
[15:11] | -What?! Wait! | 什么 等等 |
[15:13] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[15:14] | [Groans] Brain hurty. | 脑袋痛痛 |
[15:16] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:17] | It’s a synaptic dampener that blocks violent tendencies | 神经突触阻尼剂 用来阻止暴力倾向的 |
[15:19] | and controversial thought. | 以及争议性的想法 |
[15:21] | He will now be an ideal passenger. | 他现在是个理想的乘客了 |
[15:23] | I want cookies and a 90-minute cut of “Avatar.” | 我想要曲奇还有90分钟剪辑版的<阿凡达> |
[15:25] | Seriously? [Snapping] | 真的假的 |
[15:27] | -Quit it. -Itil wear off in six hours. | – 别这样 – 六小时后药效就会退去 |
[15:29] | It’s cheaper than banning dangerous people from flights. | 这比禁止危险人员乘机的成本低 |
[15:31] | I mean, let everybody buy a ticket, right? | 让人人都能买到机票 是吧 |
[15:33] | Otherwise, the terrorists win. | 不然就是向恐怖分子低头了 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry I’m not a classic maternal archetype. | 很抱歉我不是个标准的母亲角色 |
[15:43] | Okay, I don’t know what to do when you people come to me | 好吧 我承认当你们跑来问我时我不知该怎么做 |
[15:45] | with your weird puberty issues. | 来解决你们的青春期问题 |
[15:47] | What are you gonna do when your daughter asks you | 你又会怎么做呢 |
[15:49] | if she’s attractive? | 如果你女儿问你她有没有吸引力的话 |
[15:50] | -I’ll say, “Yes”! -Morty, gross! | – 我就说”有啊” – Morty 多恶心啊 |
[15:52] | Well, she’s gonna be super hot. | 我女儿以后肯定很辣啊 |
[15:54] | Her mother’s gonna be Jessica. | 反正她妈妈会是Jessica |
[15:56] | Wait, when did Summer ask you that?! | 等等 Summer啥时候问的你 |
[15:57] | Right before she Olive Barkered herself. Why? | 就在她把自己搞的像克莱夫巴克电影里的怪物之前 怎么了 |
[16:00] | Wait, I know where she is! | 停一下 我知道她在哪儿了 |
[16:01] | Ethan and Summer were supposed to go camping, | Ethan和Summer本来要去野营的 |
[16:03] | and then he dumped Summer for this girl Tricia Lange, | 后来他抛弃了Summer选择了Tricia Lange这个 |
[16:05] | who’s got huge boobies, and took her. | 有对大胸的女孩 带她去了 |
[16:07] | Campsite — The one with the name that sounds like somebody | 野营地吗 就那个名字听着像是 |
[16:09] | gave up halfway through naming it. | 起了一半不想起了的那个 |
[16:11] | Uh. . .Camp Flabanabba! | 呃 弗拉巴拉巴营地 |
[16:13] | Mama’s coming, baby. | 妈妈来了 宝贝 |
[16:15] | Mama’s coming, and she cares about your titties! | 妈妈来了 她是在乎你的咪咪的 |
[16:18] | They have sweet smiggle honey cookies. | 他们这儿有甜甜微笑蜂蜜曲奇 |
[16:21] | Mmm! And low-calorie petroleum flakes. | 嗯 还有低卡路里的石油片哦 |
[16:24] | Obviously cookies. | 当然选曲奇 |
[16:25] | Let’s get you the flakes, then. | 那我们给标点个石油片吧 |
[16:26] | Okay, but it’s not what I wanted. | 好吧 但我不想要那个的 |
[16:28] | Well, maybe next time, you won’t be | 那 或许等下次你 |
[16:29] | such a dumb piece of shit and you can pick for yourself. | 不再是这么个蠢逼的时候 你就能自己选了 |
[16:31] | -That’s not nice. -What’s that? | – 这样不好 – 你说啥 |
[16:33] | Did you just have a controversial thought? | 你刚刚有争议性的想法了吗 |
[16:35] | -No. -That’s what I thought, bitch. | – 没 – 我也是这么想的 婊子 |
[16:36] | You little punk-ass. | 你个小弱逼 |
[16:38] | [Chuckles] This is the best. | 真是棒极了 |
[16:40] | I agree. You’ve made things even easier | 我同意 你让事情变得简单多了 |
[16:42] | than if you hadn’t been incompetent. | 比你当时完成了任务还要简单 |
[16:44] | U h-oh. We get shoot-shoot now. | 啊哦 我们遇上枪枪了 |
[16:48] | All right, folks, if you could please take your seats, | 好了 大家请在座位上坐好 |
[16:50] | we’re about to enter the wormhole. | 我们即将进入虫洞 |
[16:52] | So, I hope everybody bought a dinner first. | 希望每人都买好了晚餐 |
[16:54] | -[ Chuckles] Nice. -Nice. | – 这段子不错 – 这段子挺好 |
[16:55] | -[ Grunts] -Jerry, step over there | Jerry 走到那边去 |
[16:57] | and lock yourself in the escape pod. | 把你自己锁进逃生舱 |
[16:58] | -You’re not killing us? -I’m killing Rick. | – 你不杀我们了吗 – 我只杀Rick |
[17:00] | You’re free to go. You’re no threat to me or anyone. | 你可以走了 你对我构不成威胁 对任何人也是 |
[17:03] | Now you’re just being mean. | 有点太刻薄了吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah, you’re mean! No offense. | 对啊 你也太刻薄了 虽然无意冒犯 |
[17:06] | Mean would be shooting you, Jerry. | 要是刻薄的话就直接射杀你了 Jerry |
[17:07] | This is saving a bullet. | 这算是省了发子弹 |
[17:09] | Go back to your quietly ashamed family | 回到你那在沉默中受辱的家庭里 |
[17:10] | and live out the rest of your days | 你的余生就在 |
[17:12] | in denial of your vagina fantasies. | 否认你渴望长阴道之中度过吧 |
[17:14] | It was a one-time thought that everyone has! | 那只是人人都有的一时的想法 |
[17:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:19] | I’m being triumphantly brave! | 我在表现耀武扬威般的勇敢 |
[17:21] | It’s not triumphant or brave. | 这不叫耀武扬威也不叫勇敢 |
[17:23] | You’re not risking anything. | 你都没有任何风险 |
[17:24] | You might shoot me. | 你可能会射我 |
[17:25] | I think you know I won’t. | 我想你知道我不会的 |
[17:27] | Because you know I feel sorry for you. | 因为你知道我可怜你 |
[17:28] | You’re just doing this so you can tell yourself | 你这样只是为了可以告诉自己 |
[17:30] | you fought — Ow! | 你奋斗过 嗷 |
[17:32] | WOMAN: Temporal shield compromised. | 时间场受损 |
[17:34] | Congratulations, Jerry. You get to die a man. | 恭喜你Jerry 你将作为一个男人死去 |
[17:37] | Uh, that’s okay! I’ll leave! | 呃 好的好的 我会离开的 |
[17:38] | Please don’t shoot. I-I’m the vagina guy, remember? | 别开枪啊 我是阴道男啊 记得吗 |
[17:45] | Whoa! What is happening to me? | 哇哦 我身上发生了什么 |
[17:49] | Where is this? Where am I? | 这里是哪 我在哪儿 |
[17:52] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[17:53] | A-Am I — Am I still alive? | 我 我还活着吗 |
[17:54] | RICK: Those aren’t the questions you should be asking. | 你不该问这些问题 |
[17:57] | Huh?! | 啊 |
[17:58] | shh! | 嘘 |
[18:21] | [Chuckles] Ah, got ya! | 抓到你啦 |
[18:24] | Come here, you little pumpkin. | 过来 小南瓜 |
[18:25] | I have shit on my ass. | 我屁股上有屎 |
[18:28] | Whoa, fuck this! | 喔 哎呦 |
[18:30] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[18:33] | I’m time! I’m literally time! | 我是时间 我真的是时间 |
[18:36] | ALL: Whooooa! | 喔哦哦 |
[18:41] | Aah! | 啊 |
[18:42] | Oh, God. I feel like our souls were united, | 天呐 我感觉我们的灵魂相互交融 |
[18:45] | and we were all one with eternity. | 我们永远地结为一体了 |
[18:47] | Our body’s unchanged, | 我们肉身未变 |
[18:49] | yet our minds have lived a thousand lifetimes. | 但我们的心灵已经历经千重轮回 |
[18:52] | Is that enough time for me to forgive you? | 过那么久 我会原谅你吗 |
[18:54] | I don’t know, but it’s enough time | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | for a synaptic dampener to wear off. | 但那么久 足够让突触阻尼剂失效了 |
[19:00] | Jesus!He hadn’t decided he was still going to kill us! | 天啊 他还没决定还要不要杀死我们呢 |
[19:03] | He was talking himself into it. I’ve seen it before. | 他在说服自己去杀 这种事儿我见过 |
[19:05] | Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia. | 宇宙神化的嗨劲儿退得比鼠尾草都快 |
[19:08] | I’m starting to believe you because I just finished merging | 我才开始相信你 |
[19:10] | with your essence for an endless epoch, | 因为刚和你的本质融合了无穷的时光 |
[19:12] | and I’m already back to thinking you’re an asshole. | 现在我又觉得你是个混账了 |
[19:14] | Fine with me. Let’s just go our separate ways. | 无所谓 咱们赶紧分道扬镳吧 |
[19:16] | Sounds like you and the word “epoch” | 听起来你和”时光”这个词 |
[19:18] | have a lot of catching up to do. | 还有好多旧要叙呢 |
[19:19] | Wait, don’t leave me! | 等等 别抛下我 |
[19:20] | MAN: All right, folks, you’re free to get up | 好了 你们可以站起来走走 |
[19:22] | and walk around the cabin | 围着船舱四处走动 |
[19:23] | and maybe take the wormhole out for breakfast. | 或许把虫洞拿出来当早饭 |
[19:26] | MAN #2: Okay, you can do the dinner one | 你可以吃晚饭也可以吃早饭 |
[19:27] | or the breakfast one, but not both. | 但不能两个一起 |
[19:31] | You think you got that thing figured out? | 你搞懂那玩意了吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I know what I’m doing. | 是的 我知道我在做什么 |
[19:34] | BETH: Good. Because I have an idea. | 很好 因为我有一个想法 |
[19:38] | It’s actually a contraction of “some” and “more.” | 它实际上是”一些”和”更多”的缩写(s’more 烤棉花糖) |
[19:42] | -You see that? -Oh, wow. | – 明白了吗 – 哇哦 |
[19:43] | I was way off. | 我错得很呐 |
[20:02] | Morty, what’s happening here? | Morty 这儿怎么回事儿 |
[20:04] | Summer got into my grandpa’s garage, | Summer钻进了我外公的车库 |
[20:06] | messed around, and turned herself into a monster. | 瞎搞一番 然后把自己变成了一个怪物 |
[20:09] | My mom did the same to make her feel better. | 我妈也这么做了 为了让她好受些 |
[20:11] | She’s a good mom. | 她是一位好母亲 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God. I have to go call my mother! | 哦 我天 我要去给我妈妈通电话 |
[20:17] | -Tricia, wait! -MORTY: Ethan! Ethan! | – Tricia 等等 – Ethan Ethan |
[20:19] | Hey, it’s okay. Sit down. | 没事的 坐下 |
[20:21] | You made my sister cry, Ethan. | 你弄哭了我姐姐 Ethan |
[20:23] | You messed with her body image. | 你让她对自己的身体产生焦虑 |
[20:25] | – Look, Morty, I –Shh, shh, shh. | – 听着 Morty 我 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[20:27] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[20:27] | Careful, Ethan. Yours’more is burning. | 小心点 Ethan 你的烤棉花糖着火了 |
[20:40] | Uh, I guess we better get on the same page | 我想我俩最好先通通气儿 |
[20:43] | about our fake adventure. | 关于我们的假冒险 |
[20:44] | -Right. -I’ll make you a deal. | 好的 我们来做个交易 |
[20:45] | I’ll leave out the part where you tried to murder me… | 我会去掉你企图谋杀我的那部分 |
[20:47] | And I’ll leave out the part where you admitted to sabotaging our marriage. | 而我会去掉你承认破坏我们婚姻的那部分 |
[20:52] | You want to… | 你想不想 |
[20:54] | Nah, if the family sees me like this, | 不了 如果家人看到我这副样子 |
[20:55] | they’ll feel sorry for me. | 就会可怜我的 |
[20:57] | Which is no longer my signature move. | 这不再是我的标志行为了 |
[20:59] | Later days, amigo. | 再见了 我的朋友 |
[21:04] | Actually, I just realized, I don’t have my wallet, | 事实上 我刚发现 我没带钱包 |
[21:06] | and my bus pass is in there, so maybe — | 而我的公交卡还在里面 所以或许 |
[21:07] | Stay strong, Jerry. I believe in you! | 坚强点儿 Jerry 我相信你 |
[21:49] | I tell you, fellas. This is the life. | 我跟你们说 伙伴们 这才是生活 |
[21:52] | It certainly is. | 这当然是 |
[21:53] | To freedom! | 敬自由 |
[21:56] | Ooh! Looks like a 4-22. | 看上去像是个4-22 |
[21:58] | Ooh, a couple cranks on the scaling knob | 转两下比例旋钮 |
[22:00] | with a four dilabyte cross fade would fix that up in a jiff. | 再来四个迪莱巴交叉渐变 瞬间就能复原 |
[22:03] | Four? You’d be lucky to clear 13% de-morphized with that kind of range. | 四个 你这样能达成13%的去变形化都算走运了 |
[22:07] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, what did we agree on? | 先生们 先生们 还记得我们的约定吗 |
[22:10] | TOGETHER: No work talk! | 不谈工作 |
[22:11] | Let’s just relax and enjoy our retirement, shall — | 让我们就这样放松 以及享受退休生活 |
[22:14] | -[ Bird screeches] -Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[22:16] | Aaah! | 啊 |