时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, Jessica, I heard you broke up with Brad. | Jessica 听说你和Brad分手了 |
[00:04] | Who are you gonna date now that you can date anyone? | 现在你想和谁约会都行 你想约谁 |
[00:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:07] | I mean, obviously if someone special comes along… | 当然 如果有个非常特别的人出现 |
[00:11] | B-But I mean really special, like, | 不是一般的特别 |
[00:13] | nothing I’ve even remotely considered in the past. | 是特别到我以前完全不会考虑的类型 |
[00:16] | -Holy shit, holy shit. -l want that kind of love | 妈呀妈呀妈呀 |
[00:17] | -like that docking kind of love. -Oh, yeah. | 我想要那种互相”磨枪”一样的爱 |
[00:19] | Like, penis in the foreskin kind of love, | – 没错 – 那种一根鸡巴插进另一根的包皮里的爱 |
[00:21] | just, like, warm, just like… | 又温暖又 |
[00:26] | [Exhaling] He– [Coughs] | 哈 |
[00:29] | -[Inhales] -Everybody fuck off. | 都给我起开 |
[00:31] | Morty, I need your help. | Morty 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:32] | W-W-W-We — We need to go on a quick adventure. | 我 我们要来一趟快速冒险 |
[00:34] | You said I could go to school today. | 你说过我今天可以上学的 |
[00:36] | That was be[burps]fore I needed something, Morty. | 那是因为之前我没有需要搞到的东西 Morty |
[00:38] | There’s a plasma shard in the Abadango Cluster. | 阿巴蛋哥星群有个等离子体碎片 |
[00:40] | A princess has it. If I get it, I’ll be awesome. | 在一个公主手上 要能给我拿到 我会很屌 |
[00:42] | We’ve been going nonsTop, Rick. It’s not healthy. | 我们最近一刻不停地冒险 Rick 这不健康 |
[00:45] | You know, these are my teenage years. | 我在青春期呢 |
[00:47] | I-I just found out Jessica’s single. | 我刚发现Jessica又单身了 |
[00:49] | Oh, that’s — Wow, Morty. Wow. What an exciting life you lead. | 这真是 哇哦 Morty 哇哦 你的人生真精彩 |
[00:52] | Let’s go. In and out, 20 minutes adventure. | 我们走吧 20分钟之内结束冒险 |
[00:55] | -They’re on our tail! -Steady, Morty. Five cetons. | 他们追上来了 |
[01:04] | Steady, God damn it! Two cetons. | 给我稳住啊 两赛顿 |
[01:06] | -[ Engine sputters] -MORTY: Wha! | 哇啊 |
[01:07] | [Gasps, moans] | 哇啊 |
[01:12] | -Fire! -[ Screams] | 开火 |
[01:16] | Pull up, Morty, pull up! Pull up! | 升高 Morty 升高 升高 |
[01:43] | -Fuck. -[ Sobs] | 妈的 |
[01:50] | Oh, fuck! | 噢 妈的 |
[01:52] | Fuck!Aah! Aah! | 妈的 啊 啊 |
[01:55] | I can’t fucking do this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[01:57] | That was seriously fucked up. We almost died. | 我们屁滚尿流 差点就死了 |
[02:00] | -So you agree? -Fuck yes!That w– T-This was insane! | – 你也同意 – 我操当然 太疯狂了 |
[02:03] | That was pure luck. | 刚才全靠运气 |
[02:04] | I was not in control of that situation at all. | 我对事态没有一点掌控 |
[02:11] | Look at this, Morty. Look at my fucking hand. | 看看 Morty 看看我这双手 |
[02:13] | – Look at this shit. – Why do you keep doing this to us?! | – 看看这玩意儿 – 你为什么要一直这样对我们 |
[02:16] | I don’t know, Morty. | 我不知道 Morty |
[02:17] | Maybe I hate myself. Maybe I think I deserve to die. | 也许我恨自己 也许我认为自己该死 |
[02:19] | I-I-I-I don’t — I don’t know! | 我 我不 我不知道 |
[02:24] | We need a vacation. | 我们得去度假 |
[03:04] | -Isn’t that something? -You were right. | – 感觉不错吧 – 你没说错 |
[03:06] | Best day spa in the galaxy. | 银河系最好的水疗 |
[03:08] | It’s not even cruel, either. | 而且一点儿也不残忍 |
[03:09] | These things are just doing what they do in the wild. | 这些生物只是在做他们在自然界会做的事 |
[03:11] | They love swallowing stressed-out creatures | 他们就喜欢吞入压力大的生物 |
[03:13] | for 20 minutes and then puking them up. | 20分钟后再吐出来 |
[03:14] | My whole body’s like a baby’s ass. | 我整个身体都像婴儿屁股一样 |
[03:17] | Cornplimentary psychological detox? | 免费心理排毒 |
[03:19] | Removes all your cognitive toxins | 清理认知毒素 |
[03:20] | [Gurgles] purifies your system. | 让你的系统重回纯净 |
[03:22] | Oof, this guy on commission or something? | 这家伙是靠提成吃饭吗 |
[03:23] | I don’t think… Are you on commission? | 我不认为 你靠提成吗 |
[03:25] | We’re not on commission. | 我们没有提成 |
[03:26] | We get paid by the hour. | 工资按时薪结算 |
[03:27] | [Phiegmy] There’s no incentive, really — | 没有任何奖励机制 |
[03:29] | Oh, my God. Okay, listen.W-W-W-Weil try the machine, | 天哪 好了你听着 我们会试用这个仪器 |
[03:31] | but — but I’d like you to try something. | 但希望有个事儿你也能试一下 |
[03:33] | Try swallowing the giant ball of snot | 吞掉你喉咙里的 |
[03:36] | that’s dangling around in the back of your throat. | 一大团黏痰 |
[03:38] | It’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[03:39] | Nobody wants to hear that. | 没人想听那声音 |
[03:42] | -That’s what you do. -Okay, Rick, come on. Enough. | – 这样做懂吗 – 好了 Rick 够了 |
[03:44] | Man, did you hear me bite that guy’s head off? | 你听见我怎么损那家伙吗 |
[03:47] | -Geez, I really need to chill. -[ Whirring] | 我真的需要放松放松 |
[03:48] | Maybe you should go through twice. | 也许你需要排两次 |
[03:50] | All right, mister comedy man, | 好了谐星先生 |
[03:51] | you don’t have to bust my balls.You’re not helping things. | 别涮我了 没一点帮助 |
[03:54] | Rick, is this thing supposed to be making this [Distorted] noise? | Rick 这东西应该发出这种 |
[04:05] | Morty [Echoing] Morty! | |
[04:07] | – Rick – Morty -Ri-Rick. -Morty! | |
[04:09] | [Groans] What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:11] | We blew up, idiot! Are you really that stupid? | 我们炸了 傻逼 你真的这么傻吗 |
[04:13] | Obviously the guy I yelled at overloaded the machine. | 显然被我吼的那个人让仪器超载了 |
[04:15] | It takes more than that to kill Rick and Morty, motherfucker! | 就这点儿东西是干不掉Rick和Morty的 怂逼玩意儿们 |
[04:21] | But this might do it. | 但这些搞不好能干掉 |
[04:22] | -Run, Morty! -E-Everything hurts! | – 跑啊Morty – 浑身都疼 |
[04:24] | GUNK RICK: That’s because you’re worthless! | 因为你没用 |
[04:25] | [Grunts] Jesus, how big was this explosion? | 老天爷 这炸了多少地儿 |
[04:28] | I’m a genius. I don’t have time for this shit. | 我是天才 我没空处理这逼事儿 |
[04:30] | W-W-We’re in hell, aren’t we, Rick? | 我们是在地狱里吧 Rick |
[04:32] | You’re so stupid, Morty. You’re an i[burps]diot. | 你太蠢了 Morty 你是个白痴 |
[04:34] | [Burps] There’s no such thing as hell. | 地狱不存在 |
[04:36] | I believe you, but I just want to die. | 我相信你 但我只想死 |
[04:38] | You can die when I say so. I control you. | 我说你死你才能死 我掌管着你 |
[04:41] | I control the universe! Why am I bragging about that? | 我掌管整个宇宙 我有什么好吹的 |
[04:43] | I have nothing to prove. | 我不需要证明什么 |
[04:45] | I’m surrounded by inferior pieces of shit and… | 我被这些低级杂碎包围 |
[04:49] | Toxins. | 还有毒素 |
[04:50] | We’re not in hell, Morty. We’re in the detoxifier. | 我们不在地狱 Morty 我们在排毒器里 |
[04:53] | The machine didn’t blow up. It worked normally. | 这个仪器没有爆炸 它有正常运转 |
[04:55] | It removed our toxins. | 清理掉我们的毒素 |
[04:56] | -We’re the toxins. -[ Screams] | 我们就是毒素 |
[04:58] | Are you listening, | 你听见了吗 |
[04:59] | you stupid little garbage person?! | 你这脑残的垃圾崽子 |
[05:00] | We’re what got removed! | 被排掉的就是我们 |
[05:05] | I hope you both found that detox sufficiently relaxing. | 我希望你们都在这次的排毒疗程中得到了彻底的放松 |
[05:08] | Hey, man, listen, those comments I made about your throat? | 嘿老兄 听着 我对你的喉咙做出的那些评价 |
[05:10] | [Clears throat] It’s all good. | 没关系的 |
[05:11] | It’s nice of you to let me off the hook. | 你人真好 没跟我计较 |
[05:13] | It’s still unacceptable behavior, and I do regret it. | 但那种行为仍然是让人难以接受的 我很后悔说了那些话 |
[05:16] | Believe me, man, I’ve been working here a long time. | 相信我 我在这儿已经工作很久了 |
[05:18] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[05:23] | Hey, uh, you mind if I put on some music? | 嘿 你介意我放点儿音乐吗 |
[05:25] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[05:27] | Grab my terrifolds | *握紧我的巨根* |
[05:29] | -What is that? -l just hit shuffle. | – 这是什么歌 – 我点的乱序播放 |
[05:31] | -Are you kidding? -[ Chuckles] | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:33] | This universe. [Belches] Oh, excuse me. | 宇宙啊 嗝 不好意思 |
[05:35] | We should listen to one random song a day, you know? | 我们应该每天都随机听首歌 |
[05:37] | We’d end up hearing more songs we didn’t like, | 结果是我们会听到更多我们不喜欢的歌 |
[05:39] | but we’d discover a lot more that we did. | 但我们也会发掘出更多以前不知道的歌 |
[05:41] | That is an interesting concept. | 这是个有趣的想法 |
[05:42] | You know, it makes me wonder | 这让我想到 |
[05:43] | if there’s an algorithmic expression | 如果有一个数学表达式 |
[05:45] | that could achieve the ideal ratio. | 能够求出理想的比例 |
[05:47] | [Chuckles] Listen to me | 听听我说的什么傻话 |
[05:48] | [Laughs] trying to calculate happiness over here. | 还想要计算快乐呢 |
[05:51] | Hoo, if anyone could, Rick. | 如果真有人可以的话 Rick |
[05:52] | Hey, here’s something no science could measure. | 有件事是科学计算不来的 |
[05:54] | I’m real proud to be your grandpa, Morty. | 我真的很骄傲能做你的外公 Morty |
[05:56] | Thanks, Rick. I love you. | 谢谢 Rick 我爱你 |
[05:58] | Yeah, motherfucker! Yeah! Get it! Get some! | 就是这样 操你妈 就是这样 成功了 多来点儿 |
[06:01] | Right up your tucking bitch ass, you fuck! | 直捣你狗娘的烂菊花 贱姨子 |
[06:03] | Guess who just discovered a new element?! | 猜猜谁刚发现了一种新元素 |
[06:05] | You think you could do that, Morty? | 你觉得你能做到吗 Morty |
[06:06] | You think anyone but me could do that ever in a billion years? | 你觉得除了我 上下五亿年里还有谁能做到 |
[06:09] | Do you think if God existed he could do it? | 你觉得要是有上帝存在 他就能做到吗 |
[06:12] | The answer is no. | 答案是否定的 |
[06:13] | If God exists, it’s fucking me. | 要是有上帝存在 那么我他妈就是上帝 |
[06:15] | Yes, Rick. I-I agree, Rick. | 是的 Rick 我 我同意 Rick |
[06:17] | While you were flapping your parasitic turd holster, | 在你这条寄生虫晃着你那屎袋子的时候 |
[06:19] | I discovered the toxic equivalent of electricity, Morty. | 我发现了毒素里相当于电流的东西 Morty |
[06:22] | What do you think about that? | 你对此又怎么看 |
[06:24] | Uh…l th– I think my voice is annoying. | 呃 我 我觉得我的声音很烦人 |
[06:25] | It is, and it’s your best quality. | 是很烦人 而且这已经是你浑身最好的一点了 |
[06:27] | So true. | 确实如此 |
[06:29] | Now, who can tell me the common denominator of these two fractions? | 现在 谁能告诉我这两个分数的最小公分母是什么 |
[06:33] | You don’t know or y’aII just bored? | 你们是都不知道 还是觉得太无聊 |
[06:35] | Hey, listen, you know, wha-if we’re all bored over here, | 嘿 听着 如果我们都觉得很无聊 |
[06:38] | wouldn’t the common denominator be [chuckles] you? | 那我们无聊的共同点(公分母)不应该是你吗 |
[06:40] | -[ Laughter] -Damn, Morty. That’s hilarious. | 该死的 Morty 你也太搞笑了吧 |
[06:42] | Normally I would come down on any kind of disruption, | 通常来说 我会对任何打断课堂的行为都加以批评 |
[06:45] | but it seems to represent a positive change for your character. | 但这似乎代表了你的性格在朝着积极的方向变化 |
[06:47] | -Class dismissed! -[ Chatter] | 下课 |
[06:48] | -Awesome, Morty! -You done good, Morty. | – 太棒了 Morty – 干得好 Morty |
[06:51] | -GIRL: Oh, yeah! -[ Bell rings] | 是啊 |
[06:52] | -Thanks for the advice, Morty. -You got it. | – 谢谢你的建议 Morty – 好样的 |
[06:54] | -l did it, Morty! -l knew you could. | – 我做到了 Morty – 我就知道你能 |
[06:55] | Hey, Morty, remember yesterday | 嗨 Morty 还记得昨天 |
[06:57] | when I couldn’t play the trombone? | 我吹不来长号吗 |
[06:58] | Well, check this out! | 瞧着吧 |
[07:01] | Just like I told you, Mitch. | 就像我跟你说过的 Mitch |
[07:02] | The music was in your heart the whole time. | 音乐一直都在你心中 |
[07:04] | Stupid hat.Wish I had the courage to just be myself. | 蠢帽子 真希望我有勇气做我自己 |
[07:08] | There you are. | 这才对嘛 |
[07:12] | You might have all these idiots fooled, | 你也许骗得过这些白痴 |
[07:14] | but I know you’re still the same pathetic loser | 但我知道你仍然还是那个可悲的失败者 |
[07:16] | hiding behind a confident facade. | 藏在你自信的外表之下 |
[07:19] | I know that because… | 我知道这些 因为 |
[07:20] | I’m doing the same thing, brother. | 我也是一样的 兄弟 |
[07:22] | -I’m not alone anymore! -[ Music resumes] | 我再也不是一个人了 |
[07:25] | Hey, Morty. Word around school is you’ve become super healthy. | 嗨 Morty 学校里到处都在谈论你变得超级积极健康了 |
[07:28] | I don’t know about all that. | 我也不知道 |
[07:30] | I do, however, know that I have a pretty bad case of | 不过我的确知道我得了一种很严重的病 |
[07:32] | haven’t taken you to dinner-it is. | 那就是还没和你共进晚餐 |
[07:34] | Might be fatal. [Chuckles] | 可能会致命哦 |
[07:36] | Hey, kids. Uh, hope I’m not interrupting. | 孩子们 呃 希望我没打断你们 |
[07:38] | Morty, a moment of your time? | Morty 能占用一点你的时间吗 |
[07:39] | Happy to help, Rick. | 乐意帮忙 Rick |
[07:41] | I hate to bug you with this, | 我不想让你为这件事心烦 |
[07:42] | but after our morning hike, I started receiving very faint, | 但今早我徒步锻炼完之后 我的亚以太手机开始收到非常微弱 |
[07:44] | highly unusual transmissions on my sub-ether phone. | 但又很不寻常的信息 |
[07:47] | -Listen. -[ Celiphone beeps] | 听 |
[07:51] | -[ Beep] -It’s a bad phone. Chuck it. | 手机坏了 扔掉吧 |
[07:54] | I downgraded to a clamshell for emergencies only. | 我把我的设备降级成了翻盖机 只用于紧急联络 |
[07:56] | You know, if– if– if something’s worth saying, | 你知道 如果是值得说出来的事情 |
[07:58] | i-it’s worth eye contact. | 那就值得面对面地说 |
[07:59] | Uh, I-I-I traced the source of the call | 呃 我追查了电话的来源 |
[08:01] | back to the spa we went to, Morty. | 是从我们去的疗养中心那里打来的 Morty |
[08:03] | I thought I could hear a voice in there, | 我觉得我能在这通电话里听到某个声音 |
[08:04] | so I enhanced it, a-and listen. | 所以我加强了这个声音 你听 |
[08:07] | -GUNK RICK: Hey, asshole! -GUNK MORTY: Oh, man! | – 喂 臭傻逼 – 噢 老兄 |
[08:09] | -Remember us? -l don’t like confrontation! | – 还记得我们吗 – 啊 我不喜欢对峙 |
[08:11] | GUNK RICK: You fucked us, you pieces of garbage! | 你们毁了我们 你们这些垃圾 |
[08:13] | That’s right, you’re fucking garbage, not us. | 对 你们他妈才是垃圾 不是我们 |
[08:15] | I’m a fucking genius and a god. | 老子是天才 老子还是上帝 |
[08:17] | You really think this thing can hold me? | 你真以为这玩意儿关得住我吗 |
[08:19] | -I’m gonna rip your throat — -[ Beep] | 我要撕烂你的喉咙 |
[08:20] | Morty, what if the toxic parts of us have their own identities, | Morty 要是我们的有毒人格是有独立的意识的 |
[08:23] | their own will to live? | 也有他们的求生欲望怎么办 |
[08:24] | W-What if mine shares my intelligence | 会不会是我的有毒人格跟我同样聪明 |
[08:26] | and devised a way to reach out to us? | 然后找到了联系我们的方法 |
[08:28] | Sounds like he’s in a lot of pain. | 他听上去非常痛苦 |
[08:29] | [Smacks lips] Lot Of Pain. | 特别痛苦 |
[08:31] | But, you know, you shouldn’t have to deal with that, man. | 但 要知道 你其实不用去处理这些事的 |
[08:33] | You know, I-let’s work off your trauma | 这样吧 咱们去玩玩 |
[08:34] | with some urban spin yoga. | 都市单车瑜伽来化解你的创伤怎么样 |
[08:36] | It’s amazing. You do yoga on a bike, | 这运动特别赞 你在单车上做瑜伽 |
[08:38] | but you have an at-risk preteen — | 但你还有个处于危险中的青春期前的 |
[08:39] | I don’t think I can just blow this off, Morty. | 我觉得我没法不管这事儿 Morty |
[08:41] | If I had known it worked this way, | 要是我一早知道那机器是这么运作的 |
[08:42] | I wouldn’t have detoxed. | 我肯定不会做那个去毒疗程 |
[08:44] | Well, I would have because I was toxic. | 不过 当时我可能会 因为那时候我还有负面人格 |
[08:46] | Now I’m detoxed and I’m accountable to my toxins, right? | 但现在既然我是健康的人格 我得对负面人格负责对吧 |
[08:49] | -I-It’s a dilemma. -I think I know what to do. | – 真是两难 – 我知道我要怎么做了 |
[08:52] | Morty Morty! | |
[08:52] | Rick! [ Laughs ]You know, the only problem here is a big fat brain | Rick 目前唯一的问题其实是你这个硕大的脑袋 |
[08:56] | that misses eating all them big fat problems. | 怀念需要解决那些硕大的问题的时光了 |
[08:58] | Focus on the good things. Trust me, things are good. | 把目光放在好事情上吧 相信我 生活是美好的 |
[09:01] | Taking that away from me [ChuckIes] | 把这想法从我身上拿走的话 |
[09:03] | that wouldn’t be healthy. | 那就太不健康了 |
[09:08] | Oh, man. World’s Greatest Grandpa, for reals. | 你真的是世界上最棒的外公 |
[09:10] | It’s not just a coffee cup for you, bud. | 这不是那种印在咖啡杯上的客套话 老兄 |
[09:12] | You’re legit. | 你本来就是 |
[09:18] | I love drums. I never took drum lessons. | 我爱打鼓 但我从来没去上打鼓课 |
[09:20] | Why? Limitations. | 为什么呢 自我设限 |
[09:21] | We are addicted to our own limitations. | 我们容易沉溺于自身的局限之中 |
[09:23] | How amazing is that? | 多奇妙的人性 |
[09:24] | Is the kale prepared in the kitchen? | 甘蓝菜是厨房现做的吗 |
[09:25] | -Ill have a water. -Uh… | 我要杯水好了 |
[09:27] | how is the.. .“Crudité’ | 呃 蔬菜冷馨怎么样 |
[09:29] | Crudité. It’s a cup of carrot sticks. | 蔬菜冷盘 就是一碗胡萝卜棒 |
[09:32] | Ha! It’s okay! Pronounce it however you want. | 哈 没关系的 想怎么发音都没问题 |
[09:34] | Words are just things. | 文字只是琐事而已 |
[09:35] | Please. Thank you. We’re having a conversation. | 麻烦回避一下 谢谢 我们正说话呢 |
[09:37] | God, I am so excited to finally have dinner with you. | 天呐 终于能跟你共进晚餐了 我特别兴奋 |
[09:40] | You know how long I’ve been waiting for this? | 你知道我等这一刻等多久了吗 |
[09:41] | It’s like, whew! | 感觉就像 哇哦 |
[09:43] | I-I-I wish you’d shut up, though. | 我倒是挺希望你闭嘴不说话的 |
[09:44] | Just kidding. You know, you’re so quiet. What’s wrong? | 开玩笑的 只是 你今天特别安静 怎么了啊 |
[09:46] | W-Why don’t you tell me about yourself? | 要不你跟我说说你自己吧 |
[09:47] | What’s the atmosphere like on planet Jessica? | Jessica星的大气是怎么样的 |
[09:49] | Where’s the equator? | 赤道在哪里 |
[09:50] | What are the vacations a-and the holidays? | 有什么假期 还有假日什么的吗 |
[09:53] | I mean, you know [Laughs] are they the same time?Talk to me. | 我是说 它们是同样的日子吗 随便跟我说点什么 |
[09:55] | Well like this restaurant. | 那个 我挺喜欢这家餐厅的 |
[09:58] | Holy shit! Holy shit! We have a moron over here! | 妈呀 妈呀 咱们这有个蠢货 |
[10:01] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[10:02] | I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this. | 我不敢相信我之前没想到这个 |
[10:04] | You have to do this detox thing I did. | 你得试试我之前做过的那个去毒疗程 |
[10:06] | It’s at an alien spa. You go through it. | 在一个外星SPA里 你通过那个机器 |
[10:07] | Fwoos-s-s-ssh, lasers, bwaa-bwaa-bwaa. | 噗嘶嘶 各种激光 噗哎噗哎 咦唔咦唔 |
[10:11] | [Imitates lasers] Sucks everything out. | 就把什么都给吸走了 |
[10:13] | Everything that was holding me back, everything bad, | 所有那些拖我后腿的 不好的东西 |
[10:15] | I mean, it just [Makes suction noises] | 我是说 它会 呼噜呼噜 |
[10:16] | [ Laughs] Right? | 哈哈哈 是不是 |
[10:17] | Cooooool. | 酷 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe this. | 天呐 简直不敢相信 |
[10:22] | Yeah, phones are awful. I downgraded to — | 是啊 电话都很糟 我已经把我的降级为 |
[10:24] | I totally forgot my… | 我竟然忘了我 |
[10:26] | I have a…thing, and… | 我有个事要做 然后 |
[10:29] | -Things are good. -You know what? | 一切都好吗 |
[10:31] | Why am I doing that? | 说实话 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[10:32] | That’s more rude than the truth. | 这比真相还要伤人 |
[10:33] | Look, I’m sorry, Morty. I just don’t think — | 是这样的 对不起 Morty 我只是不认为 |
[10:36] | Do not. Even. You have no need to explain.It’s all good. | 根本不需要 你不用解释的 没问题的 |
[10:40] | I think you’d get bored with me. | 我想我会让你觉得无聊 |
[10:42] | E-Exactly. Look, the sparks aren’t flying. | 没错 你看 咱们没擦出什么火花 |
[10:43] | This is what dating is for, you know? | 这就是约会的用处 知道吗 |
[10:45] | [Laughs I First date, no sparks. | 第一次约会 没擦出火花 |
[10:47] | No damage, no worries. Life is a highway. | 没有任何损失 也不会有担忧 人生就是高速公路 |
[10:50] | We’re gonna ride it all night lonnngg! | 我们要纵情飞驰下去 |
[10:51] | Gonna eat some “Crudité.” Mmm! | 吃点蔬菜冷盘吧 嗯 |
[10:53] | Is this organic? Mmm. | 这是有机的吗 嗯 |
[10:55] | All right.You know, the evening continues. | 好吧 无论如何 夜晚还在继续 |
[10:58] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 咱们开始吧 |
[11:00] | Ma’am, I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. | 小姐 恐怕我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[11:02] | Your money’s no good here. [Laughs] | 你的钱在这用不了 |
[11:04] | I’ll — I’ll get the next round, sir. | 下一轮我请了 |
[11:06] | -Aren’t you a child? -Only in the ways that matter. | – 你不只是个孩子么 – 只在要紧的方面是而已 |
[11:08] | – Morty – Stacy -Morty. -[ Sighs] Stacy. | |
[11:10] | I’ve been watching you drink, Stacy. | 我刚才一直在看你喝酒 Stacy |
[11:12] | I get the feeling you’ve got a hard job. | 我觉得你的工作应该是挺辛苦的 |
[11:13] | I wonder what it takes to please you. | 我想知道什么能让你开心 |
[11:15] | That’s the job I want — part time, full time, | 我想要那样的差事 无论是兼职的 全职的 |
[11:17] | I want to be good at it, bad at it. | 我想要胜任它 搞砸它 |
[11:19] | I want to get promoted, fired, | 我想要在这份工作上升职 被炒 |
[11:20] | corner office, hostile takeover, | 坐拥高管办公室 经历恶意并购 |
[11:22] | workplace accident.I’m on my knees, Stacy, | 受工伤等等等等 我已经准备好跪下了 Stacy |
[11:24] | praying, worshiping, begging, whatever you want. | 认真祷告 神魂颠倒 跪地求饶 你想要什么都行 |
[11:27] | [Sniffs] I What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:31] | Okay. Fuck it. | 好吧 管他妈的呢 |
[11:32] | -[ Glasses clink] -Tink. | 干杯 |
[11:37] | MORTY: Let’s ask my grandpa. He’s a scientist. | 咱们问问我外公吧 他是个科学家 |
[11:39] | Hey, Rick, are you familiar with Ben Watechnology? | 嗨 Rick 你了解Benoi科技吗 |
[11:42] | Morty, great news. | Morty 好消息 |
[11:43] | I went back to the spa, and they let me purchase | 我又去了趟那家SPA 他们让我买下了 |
[11:44] | the containment unit from their detoxifier. | 那个去毒仪器的废物储存罐 |
[11:46] | – Why? – Because we’re coming home, bitch! | – 为啥 – 因为我们要回家了 贱人 |
[11:48] | What is this?This is the parts of your pussy grandpa that keep it real. | – 这是啥 – 这是你怂逼爷爷真实的另外一部分 |
[11:52] | Oh — Oh, and I think you dropped something, too! | 你好像也丢了一部分 |
[11:53] | I don’t want to be on-camera. | 我不想对着镜头 |
[11:54] | I’m ugly and gross. Please. | 我又丑又恶心 求你了 |
[11:56] | -Should I go? -You’re your own person, Stacy. | – 我是不是该走了 – 你怎样都好 Stacy |
[11:58] | Then I’d like to stay. | 那我要待在这儿 |
[11:59] | Rick, please tell me you’re not trying to put that stuff back inside of us. | Rick 求你别把那玩意再塞回给我们了 |
[12:02] | Morty, I’m sorry. That stuff is alive and it belongs with us. | 抱歉Morty 那东西有生命 而且是我们的一部分 |
[12:05] | We yanked them from their homes and locked them in a can. | 我们把他们赶出去 关在罐子里 |
[12:07] | -[ Clanks] -Motherfucker! | 你妈逼的 |
[12:09] | See? They’re living in pain. | 看见没 他们很痛苦 |
[12:10] | That’s what they do, Rick. They live in pain. | 他们不就是这样吗 痛苦地活着 |
[12:12] | They are pain, you know? | 他们本身就是痛苦啊 |
[12:13] | Th-They’re all the bad parts of us, which, by the way, | 他们包含了我们的各种烂逼人格 |
[12:15] | includes our dishonesty, | 还包括我们的狡诈 |
[12:16] | so how do you know this isn’t all some sort of crazy trick? | 所以你怎么确定这不是陷阱呢 |
[12:19] | Oh, so now because I’m made entirely of toxins,I’m also a liar? | 所以我完全是由毒素构成就能说明我是个骗子吗 |
[12:22] | Fuck you, you little sociopath. | 操你妈的小变态 |
[12:23] | – You hear this, Morty? – Oh, everybody hates me. I can tell. | – 听到了吗 Morty – 我知道大家都讨厌我 |
[12:25] | -Y-You all hate me — -All right, shut up, Morty. | – 你们都恨我 – 好了 闭嘴Morty |
[12:27] | Healthy Rick, are we doing this or what? | 健康的Rick 我们还搞不搞了 |
[12:28] | Yep. Sorry, Morty. I need you to step into the booth. | 嗯 抱歉Morty 你得到亭子里去 |
[12:30] | Don’t negotiate with that little turd, dummy. | 别跟那个小没良心的商量 傻缺 |
[12:33] | You’re the Rick. You need to show dominance. | 你是Rick 该你说了算 |
[12:35] | Morty, booth, now. Booth! | Morty 去亭子里 现在 |
[12:38] | -Come on, Morty. -Don’t touch me! | – 来吧 Morty – 别碰我 |
[12:39] | Morty, do the healthy thing and voluntarily retoxify yourself. | Morty 这是为你好 主动吸纳这些毒素吧 |
[12:42] | Nooooo! | 不要啊 |
[12:43] | Is it wrong if I think this is kind of hot? | 我觉得这样有点性感 这么想好吗 |
[12:45] | Let me out of here! Stacy, help! Open the door! | 放我出去 Stacy救我 开门 |
[12:47] | I need to hear our safe word, Morty. | 你得说出安全词 Morty |
[12:49] | Sea Cucumber! Sea Cucumber! | 海参 海参 |
[12:50] | – What are you doing? – I’ll do anything for you, Morty. | – 你干嘛 – 为了你我什么都愿意 Morty |
[12:53] | [ Booth hisses, whirs]No… | 不要 |
[12:56] | It worked! [Laughs] Yes! That idiot believed every word. | 成功了 那傻逼什么都信 |
[12:59] | Now let’s see how he enjoys living in that shit tank. | 现在我们看看他在罐子里有多快活 |
[13:02] | He’s right behind me, isn’t he? | 他就在我后面 是吗 |
[13:03] | -He’s in front of you. -My eyes are still adjusting. | – 他就在你面前 – 我眼睛还没适应过来 |
[13:06] | Uh, is this like a sex dungeon? | 这是性爱地牢吗 |
[13:08] | I guess I should’ve been paying attention. | 我确实应该小心点儿的 |
[13:11] | GUNK RICK: After 70 years of being bottled up | 在一个多愁善感的傻缺 |
[13:13] | inside a [burps] sentimental jackass, | 体内困了70年后 |
[13:15] | I finally get to live my own life. | 我终于自由了 |
[13:16] | You said we were merging. | 你说我们会合体的 |
[13:17] | I lied, dumbass! I lie about everything! | 我骗了你 傻缺 我就是个大骗子 |
[13:19] | Why would I ever re-merge with a pussy like you? | 我干嘛要跟你这种怂逼合体 |
[13:22] | So…you were just gonna trap us in that tank? | 你本来是想把我们关在罐子里的吗 |
[13:24] | – T-That was your plan? – Not was, motherfucker. Still is. | – 你原本这么想的 – 不 傻逼 我现在还这么想 |
[13:26] | -[ Groans] -Kill him, Rick! | 干掉他 Rick |
[13:28] | I don’t like this! This is scary! | 我讨厌这样 好可怕啊 |
[13:30] | All right, you asked for it. | 好吧 你自找的 |
[13:31] | -Did I ask for this? -[ Groans] | 这是我自找的吗 |
[13:32] | Did I ask for this? Huh? Did I? | 这也是我自找的是吗 是吗 |
[13:35] | -[ Whirs] -Assessing threat to groin. | 检测到对裆部的威胁 |
[13:37] | Groin System 6000. Kill him! | 裆部保护系统6000 杀了他 |
[13:40] | That. . . is my groin’s user. | 那是 我裆部的主人 |
[13:42] | Believe me, I got a lot more use out of that thing than he ever did. | 我用到裆部的次数可比他多得多 |
[13:45] | You know what? Not my table. | 怎么着吧 我不管了 |
[13:50] | -You do know me. -[ Gasps] | 你的确认识我 |
[13:55] | What the hell, Grandpa Rick? | 咋回事 外公 |
[13:56] | -Fuck you, Summer! -Sorry, Summer! | – 滚你妈的 Summer – 抱歉 Summer |
[13:59] | Okay, okay, take it easy. Don’t do it. | 别冲动 不要这样 |
[14:03] | I love you. Good boy. | 我爱你 好宝贝 |
[14:04] | Daddy’s little boy. | 爸爸的好宝贝 |
[14:05] | Summer, get out of here! Go! | Summer 快离开这儿 |
[14:06] | Oh, who’s that? Who[burps]’s that over there? | 那是谁 |
[14:09] | Oh, no. You see the bad man in front of you? | 看到你面前那个坏人了吗 |
[14:11] | You’re a good little boy. You’re gonna get him. | 好宝贝 干掉他 |
[14:13] | -[ Creature roars] -You’re gonna get him. | 干掉他 |
[14:17] | Son of a… | 狗逼养 |
[14:30] | Nice try, asshole. | 休想 傻逼 |
[14:31] | We can resolve [panting] our issues. | 我们可以和解的 |
[14:33] | We don’t need to resort to over-the-Top — | 我们不需要采用这么极端的 |
[14:37] | I-I did it, Rick. I got the tank! | 我成功了 Rick 我拿到罐子了 |
[14:39] | I-I’m a piece of shit, but I got the tank! | 我是个废物 但我拿到罐子了 |
[14:41] | You’re going in that tank, motherfucker. | 你滚回罐子吧 傻逼 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna [burps] live in that toxic shit wasteland | 你就在那片毒废土上活着吧 |
[14:45] | like I had to do! | 像我之前那样 |
[14:50] | GUNK RICK: That’s right, motherfucker.You’re going in that fuckin’ — | 没错 傻逼 你就要 |
[14:54] | Dads? | 爸爸们 |
[14:56] | Okay, just — just leave her out of it. | 别牵扯上她 |
[14:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:59] | All right, tuck this. Time for plan B. | 去你妈的 执行备用计划 |
[15:00] | It I can’t trap you in a toxic world, | 既然我没法把你关在毒素罐里 |
[15:02] | I’ll just make the whole world toxic. | 我就把这里变成毒素世界 |
[15:06] | It’s okay, girls. | 没事的 姑娘们 |
[15:07] | I-I’m so sorry I put us in danger with some of my behavior. | 很抱歉我的一些行为把我们置于危险之中 |
[15:10] | I-If you’d like, I can go out in the g-garden, | 我可以去花园里 |
[15:12] | pick some fresh basil, and make us a nice Scallopini. | 采一些新鲜的罗勒 给我们大家做一份美味的油炸肉片 |
[15:15] | What did the booger version of you mean | 那个鼻屎一样的你是什么意思 |
[15:17] | when he said he was going to make the whole world toxic? | 他说他要让整个世界都中毒 |
[15:19] | Believe me, sweetie, that man’s motivations are a mystery. | 亲爱的 相信我 那个人的动机是个谜 |
[15:22] | Screw that, Rick. We got to sTop him. | 去他的 Rick 我们得要阻止他 |
[15:24] | What’s the last thing you’d think about doing | 你最不想对那个缸子 |
[15:26] | with that tank thing? | 做的是什么事情 |
[15:27] | Morty, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | Morty 我很欣赏你试着去做的事情 |
[15:28] | but it’s not our place, you know, | 但是轮不到我们来决定 |
[15:30] | to pick and choose which world gets saved from what apocalypse. | 从什么样的末日中去拯救哪一个世界 |
[15:33] | Our — Our toxins have as much a right to their woridview as — | 我 我们的有毒体一样有权利根据他们的世界观 |
[15:36] | Morty, how is it healthy to slap me? | Morty 扇我耳光怎么会是健康的呢 |
[15:38] | Obviously my version of health | 显然我对健康的理解 |
[15:39] | is a hell of a lot different from yours, | 和你们的有天差地别 |
[15:41] | you useless old turd. | 你个没用的老垃圾 |
[15:42] | Wait. That’s it. | 等等 我想到了 |
[15:43] | How could that detox machine know the difference | 排毒机怎么知道 |
[15:44] | between healthy and sick for everything that goes through it? | 怎么区分里面事物的健康与否呢 |
[15:48] | It can’t. | 它做不到的 |
[15:48] | It must be by the individual’s own definition of toxicity. | 它必须是通过每个人自己对毒性的定义来判断的 |
[15:51] | That means… | 那就是说 |
[15:53] | -Dad! -What — What the hell, Rick? | – 爸 – 这是怎么回事 Rick |
[15:55] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我路上再解释 |
[15:56] | GUNK RICK: This “Moon Tower,” Morty, | Morty 这就是月亮塔 |
[15:58] | i[burps]s the perfect height and metallic composition | 完美的高度与金属构成 |
[16:00] | for the a[burps]mplification and beaming of toxic energies. | 用于放大并发射有毒能量 |
[16:03] | What do you think about that, Morty? | Morty 你怎么看 |
[16:04] | Are you excited about that, Morty? | Morty 有没有很激动 |
[16:05] | Oh, man. I’m just freaked out. I-It’s too high up here. | 哦 天 这里太高了 吓到我了 |
[16:08] | Once I flip this switch, | 只要我扳下这个开关 |
[16:09] | the entire world is gonna be just as toxic as us, baby. | 整个世界都会像我们一样有毒的 |
[16:19] | As we praise our loving Father — | 赞美仁慈的天父 |
[16:21] | God is a lie! We made him up for money! | 上帝是我们编造出来赚钱的谎言 |
[16:29] | Santa Claus isn’t real. | 圣诞老人不是真的 |
[16:31] | You were all mistakes! [Groans] | 你们从一开始就是错误 |
[16:34] | [Laughs] We fuckin’ did it, Morty. | Morty 我们他妈的做到了 |
[16:37] | Put your fuckin’ hands in the air. | 快他妈的举起你的双手 |
[16:38] | Yeah, you little piece of shit. | 你这小废物 |
[16:41] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[16:42] | Didn’t you learn last time that you can’t beat me? | 上次打不过我 你没学到点什么吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I did. And then I learned something else. | 对 我学到了 但之后我又学了点别的 |
[16:46] | -This. -Aah! [Screams, moans] | – 比如说这个 – 啊啊啊 |
[16:48] | That bullet is laced with an encrypted nanobotic virus | 那个子弹里装着加密的纳米病毒 |
[16:50] | that will disintegrate your Morty in about, ah, 20 minutes. | 会在大约20分钟内分解你的Morty |
[16:53] | You think I give a shit? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[16:54] | I know you give a shit, dummy. | 我知道你在乎的 傻瓜 |
[16:56] | Because I know I don’t. | 因为我知道我自己不在乎 |
[16:57] | Here’s another thing I know. | 我还知道一件事 |
[16:58] | The decryption key that neutralizes the virus. | 中和病毒的解密方法 |
[17:00] | You want it? Come and get it. | 想要吗 来拿呀 |
[17:01] | Merge with me and you’ll know how to save him. | 和我融合 你就知道怎么救他了 |
[17:03] | Pfft. Come on, man. I’ve been trapped | 切 拜托 我被困在 |
[17:05] | in your pussy brain for 70 years of delusions, | 你的孬逼脑子里犯了七十年的傻 |
[17:07] | but this is the all-time weakest bluff that I’ve ever — | 但这是我见过最唬不住人的 |
[17:10] | Jesus Christ! What are you doing?! | – 嗷嗷 – 天哪 你在做什么 |
[17:12] | – He’s cutting your time in half.10 minutes. – Ohh! It hurts! | – 他把时间缩短了一半 还有10分钟 – 哦哦 好疼 |
[17:14] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[17:15] | Oh, I had all my problems removed — my entitlement, | 哦 我把我所有的毛病都去掉了 觉得别人都欠我 |
[17:17] | my narcissism, my crippling loneliness, | 自恋 让我寸步难行的孤独 |
[17:19] | my irrational attachments. | 不理性的感情 |
[17:21] | They must be somewhere. They ain’t over here, bro. | 这些东西肯定在什么地方 兄弟 但不在我这儿 |
[17:23] | I’m not going back in there! | 我不要回去 |
[17:25] | Honestly, I don’t care either way. | 说实话 我怎样都不在乎 |
[17:26] | I hate having you in me. | 我讨厌拥有你这部分感情 |
[17:27] | And when I say “honestly” you can believe it, | 当我说”说实话”的时候 你完全可以信我 |
[17:29] | because we both know I’m too healthy to lie. | 因为我们都知道我是健康的 不会说谎 |
[17:31] | -Watch. -[ Screams] | 看着 |
[17:32] | All right! Knock it off! You’re not impressing anyone. | 够了 停下 你唬不住人的 |
[17:35] | Morty, not that I give a shit, but are you okay? | Morty 不是我在乎你 但是你还好吗 |
[17:37] | -Jesus Christ, it hurts. -Relax, quit your bitching. | – 天啊 超疼 – 放松 别抱怨了 |
[17:39] | Y-You’re gonna be fine. Grandpa’s here. | 你 你会没事的 外公在呢 |
[17:41] | -[ Laughs] -You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[17:42] | Y-You got to have a sense of humor about these things. | 你得对这种事有点幽默感 |
[17:44] | Oh, wait, you can’t. | 哦 等等 你做不到 |
[17:45] | You’re literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture. | 你是真的没有办法从更高的角度看事情 |
[17:48] | I guess it’s just funny because you’ve never done | 我觉得很搞笑 |
[17:49] | anything but complain about me being in charge, | 你除了抱怨我主导一切以外什么都没做 |
[17:51] | but if I ever gave you the wheel we’d be dead in five minutes. | 但如果我让你做主的话 我们五分钟之内就都死了 |
[17:54] | -Rick? -You poor, dumb, sick animal. | – Rick – 你这个可怜 愚蠢 病态的禽兽 |
[17:56] | Rick [Weakly] Rick? | |
[17:58] | Aah! Just do it! | 啊 动手吧 |
[18:00] | Just do it, you piece of– | 动手吧 你个 |
[18:03] | I’m back, baby! Regular Rick! Master of both worlds! | 我回来啦 宝贝 正常的Rick 两个世界的统治者 |
[18:06] | Check it it out! Farts] | 快看啊 |
[18:08] | “Excuse me.” | 不好意思 |
[18:10] | Now we’ll just reverse this hacky toxicity beam. | 现在我们来扭转这恶心的毒性光束 |
[18:12] | Man, I really overthink shit when I’m angry. | 我生气的时候真的容易想太多 |
[18:17] | -[ Moaning] -Oh, give it to me. | 哦 还要 |
[18:19] | Mm, ma-mah. | 嗯么 |
[18:21] | God is not a lie. | 上帝不是谎言 |
[18:33] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[18:35] | Ha! All right, Morty, | 哈 搞定啦 Morty |
[18:36] | now it’s time we re-merge your little ass. | 现在该重新融合你个小兔崽子了 |
[18:38] | You’re a better man than me, Rick. | Rick 你是个比我优秀的人 |
[18:39] | I’m healthy enough to admit that! | 我很健康 我愿意承认这一点 |
[18:40] | That kid is a real piece of shit. | 这孩子真是个混蛋 |
[18:43] | Y-Y-You’re gonna save me, right? | 你 你会救我的 对吧 |
[18:44] | Part of me wanted to, Toxic Morty. | 一部分我很想救你 毒Morty |
[18:47] | Part of me really wanted to. | 一部分我真的很想 |
[18:51] | I’m telling you, these shares are hot. Yeah. | 我跟你说 这些股票超级火 对 |
[18:53] | That sounds like a good idea. It’s definitely a good idea. | 听起来是个好主意 绝对是个好主意 |
[18:55] | Duane, Duane, Duane, I get it. Now can you get me? | Duane Duane Duane 我懂你的意思 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[18:57] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我什么时候骗过你 |
[18:59] | That’s right, and ask around, I never do, Duane. | 这就对了 到处打听打听 我从来不骗人 Duane |
[19:02] | Let me put this real simple. | 咱们把话说得简单明了 |
[19:04] | This stock is a beautiful redhead, recently single, | 这支股是个刚单身的红发女孩儿 |
[19:06] | not looking to date but ready to fall in love, | 她不找人约会 却时刻都会坠入爱河 |
[19:09] | and fate has put her locker two down from yours, Duane — | 命运让她的储物柜与你的之间只有两格相隔 Duane |
[19:11] | two lockers down. | 两格之隔 |
[19:13] | So step up or step off, Duane. | 要么上前 要么后退 Duane |
[19:15] | Blue pill or red pill, what’ll it be, bro? | 蓝药片还是红药片(<黑客帝国>) 你说呢 兄弟 |
[19:20] | Totally understand, Duane. | 完全理解 Duane |
[19:22] | -You’re the boss. -[ Phone beeps] | 你说了算 |
[19:23] | Heinholz Biotech — | 海茵赫兹生物科技 |
[19:25] | million and a half at thirty-three. | 33刀的价钱买150万 |
[19:27] | -[ Cheers and applause] -Heh. | 哈 |
[19:29] | You little fuckin’ monster. | 你真他妈是个怪物 |
[19:34] | Mmm! Is this organic? | 嗯 这是有机的么 |
[19:36] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[19:38] | -[ Celiphone vibrates] -Go for Morty. | 这是Morty 请讲 |
[19:41] | Hi, Morty. It’s Jessica. | 嗨 Morty 是Jessica |
[19:42] | Look, can we just talk for a minute? | 听着 能聊两句吗 一分钟就好 |
[19:45] | Is that how long it takes for Rick to trace my location? | Rick追踪我的位置要这么久是吗 |
[19:47] | Come back, Morty. I miss you. | 回来吧 Morty 我想你 |
[19:49] | You miss the old me. | 你想念的是过去的我 |
[19:50] | You miss someone that loved you so much, | 你想念的是那个深爱着你 |
[19:52] | you never had to love ‘em back. | 而你无需回报以爱的人 |
[19:53] | How do you know I don’t want to love you? | 你怎么知道我不想爱你 |
[19:55] | -Because I’m not sick. -Ex-girlfriend? | – 因为我没病 – 前女友 |
[19:57] | – Should I be jealous? – There’s nothing to be jealous of. | – 我该吃醋么 – 没什么值得吃醋的事儿 |
[20:00] | I just realized that I’m scheduled to speak at that fundraiser | 我刚想起来 我安排的那个和筹款人的谈话 |
[20:03] | on our date night. | 刚好在我们打算约会的日子 |
[20:04] | – I can cancel. – We’ll be together. That’s a date. | – 我可以取消掉 – 我们一起去 就当是约会 |
[20:07] | You are the perfect man. | 你真是完美 |
[20:09] | Oh, sweetie, I think you hit the wrong button. | 喔 宝贝 我想你按错键了 |
[20:11] | You didn’t hang up. | 你没挂断电话 |
[20:12] | Huh. How ‘bout that? | 噢 会怎样呢 |
[20:19] | Sorry, tiny American Psycho. | 抱歉 小小美国精神病人 |
[20:21] | Time to take the op[burps]posite of your medicine. | 是时候来一针毒药了 |
[20:23] | Do what you got to do. [Screams]Oh! Ow! Aah! | 想干啥就干啥吧 |
[20:29] | So, how do you feel, Morty? | 感觉怎么样 Morty |
[20:31] | -Ah, geez. I’m miserable. -Am I good or what? | – 啊 天啊 我好痛苦 – 我厉不厉害 |
[20:34] | I guess it’s worth it, though, to know how much you care. | 我觉得这也值了 至少 知道你有多在乎我 |
[20:36] | Care? Me? Morty, I’m fine with you. | 在乎你 我 Morty 我并不在乎你 |
[20:39] | -l only did this for him. -You lying bitch. | – 我这么做只是为了他 – 你个扯谎的婊子 |
[20:41] | She kept coming to our house, Morty, and kept asking me, | 她老是来我们家 Morty 一直问我 |
[20:43] | “Did — Did — D-Did you get a new Morty yet?” | “你 你找到新的Morty了么” |
[20:45] | Because you kept drunk-dialing me and crying about it. | 因为你老是喝多了给我打电话哭诉这事儿 |
[20:48] | I wasn’t crying! | 我没哭 |
[20:49] | Jacquelyn, I — | Jacquelyn 我 |
[20:50] | I-I-I wasn’t who I said I was. | 我 我不是我原来说的那样 |
[20:52] | You weren’t a 14-year-old boy from the Midwest | 你不是一个来自中西部的 |
[20:55] | who ran away from his family and capitalized | 从家里逃走 然后变成一个股票经纪人 |
[20:56] | on his lack of conscience by becoming a stock broker? | 靠着没良心发家的 14岁少年 |
[20:59] | Oh. I guess I was pretty up front about that, wasn’t I? | 我猜我对这些事还挺坦诚的 是么 |
[21:01] | You were up front about everything. | 你对所有事都很坦诚 |
[21:03] | You were my soul mate. | 你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[21:04] | Well… N-Not anymore. Ill, um… | 嗯 不 不再是了 我打算 嗯 |
[21:08] | Y-You can keep the apartment | 这个公寓你可以留着 |
[21:10] | and — and — and, uh…the drones. | 还有 还有 还有那些无人机 |
[21:11] | She can’t keep the drones. | 无人机不能给她 |
[21:13] | They turn into a little Voltron robot. | 他们可以变成一个小百兽王机器人 |
[21:14] | They’re awesome. | 棒呆了好么 |
[21:16] | You can’t keep the drones. | 无人机不能给你 |
[21:20] | So, how was your date with Brad? | 和Brad的约会怎么样 |
[21:22] | It wasn’t a date. We were just having lunch. | 那不是约会 我们就是吃个饭而已 |
[21:24] | You guys are getting back together, aren’t you? | 你们俩打算复合 是不是 |
[21:25] | Morty, I need your help on an adventure. | Morty 有个冒险我需要你的帮助 |
[21:27] | Eh, “need” is a strong word. | 呃 “需要”这个词有点过头了 |
[21:28] | We need door sTops, but a brick would work, too. | 我们”需要”门挡 但是拿块砖也能行 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:32] | Morty Morty. | |
[21:35] | Good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[21:38] | Have you ever been peed on before? | 你们有试过被尿在身上么 |
[21:40] | Oh, my God. Yum. | 我的天啊 太美味了 |
[21:42] | Hey, did you ever want to hold a terrifold? | *嘿 你有没有想过握住一个巨根* |
[21:46] | I got one right here | *我这正好有一个* |
[21:48] | Grab my tern-flap | *抓住我的肥唇* |
[21:49] | Squeeze it | *挤它* |
[21:50] | Grab it, squeeze it, | *抓住它 挤它* |
[21:51] | tug on my tern-flap. | *拽一拽我的肥唇* |
[21:53] | Hey, I want to take you to | *嘿 我想和你一起* |
[21:55] | The terrifold dance | *跳巨根的舞* |
[21:57] | Wanna come with me? You can grab my holdie-folds | *想跟我一起来么 你可以抓住我的巨根* |
[22:00] | Squeeze ‘em tight | *紧紧捏住他们* |
[22:02] | You son of a bitch | *你这个混蛋* |
[22:03] | Suck my holdie-flappy folds | *吸我的幽静花园深处* |
[22:06] | Lick my flappy foldie-holes | *舔我的曲径通幽小路* |
[22:08] | My tern-flaps in your mouth | *我的大肥唇在你嘴里* |
[22:11] | Suck my flaps, you piece of shit | *吸我的肥唇 你这坨屎* |
[22:16] | MAN: Although only a handful of moon towers remain today, | 虽然月亮塔现在只剩下为数不多的几座 |
[22:19] | they were popular in the late 19th century. | 但是在19世纪末它们很常见 |
[22:21] | An entire town could be illuminated by… | 它们可以点亮一整座城镇 |
[22:24] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[22:27] | -Sea Cucumber! -[ Tour guide screams] | 海参 |
[22:29] | Sea Cucumber! | 海参 |