时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Morty, hurry! | Morty 快跑 |
[00:02] | Return the Truth Tortoise! | 归还真理龟 |
[00:05] | Morty, whatever you do, don’t drop the Truth Tortoise! | Morty 千万别把真理龟砸地上 |
[00:07] | Also really important, | 还有一点很重要 |
[00:08] | whatever you do, don’t look into its eyes! | 千万不要直视它的眼睛 |
[00:10] | I-I did look at it, Rick! I’ve been looking at it! | 我 我看了 Rick 我一直在看呢 |
[00:13] | Now you’re gonna know everything, Morty! | 现在你就要知晓一切了 Morty |
[00:14] | Good job! Way to go! You tucked everything up! | 太棒了 恭喜你搞砸了一切 |
[00:18] | It’s in my head! [Screams] | 都在我脑子里了 |
[00:26] | Oh, geez, I-I can’t get that Truth Tortoise out of my head. | 哦天啦 我没法忘掉真理龟 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I told you not to look into its eyes. | 我跟你说了别直视它的眼睛 |
[00:30] | Hey, Morty, let’s watch some interdimensional cable. | 来 Morty 我们看跨维度电视吧 |
[00:32] | Remember how we used to do that? | 就像以前那样 |
[00:33] | Rick, I can’t — I can’t go on. | Rick 我 我撑不下去了 |
[00:35] | I-I can’t go on like this | 我 我没法想着 |
[00:36] | with the Truth Tortoise shit in my head. | 真理龟的事继续生活 |
[00:38] | I-I wish you could just — | 我 我希望你可以 |
[00:39] | Erase the memory from your mind? | 从你的脑海里删除这段记忆 |
[00:42] | How did you know I was gonna say that? | 你怎么知道我要说什么 |
[00:43] | Come on, Morty, come with me. | Morty 跟我来 |
[00:45] | After you. | 请吧 |
[00:49] | What the hell is this?! | 这他妈是什么 |
[00:50] | This, Morty, is my archive | Morty 这是我用来 |
[00:52] | of all the experiences you’ve begged me to remove | 陈列着所有你求我删除的人生经历的档案室 |
[00:54] | from your life, lest you go insane. | 免得你发疯 |
[00:57] | I call them Morty’s Mind Blowers. | 我管这些叫Morty的摧心时刻 |
[01:00] | And we’ll be doing this instead of interdimensional cable. | 接下来就欣赏这个吧 不看跨维度电视了 |
[01:35] | How long have I been asking you to remove memories? | 我什么时候开始让你给我删除记忆的 |
[01:37] | Since the first [burps] time your mind was blown. | 从你的心理防线第一次被摧毁开始 |
[01:39] | Ahh, here it is. [ Burps] | 在这儿呢 |
[01:40] | Classic. [Blows] | 经典 |
[01:42] | There’s no dust on it because | 上面没看灰尘 |
[01:43] | this isn’t the first time we’ve done this. | 因为这不是我们第一次搞这个 |
[01:45] | What?! | 啥 |
[01:45] | l call this one “Moonspiracy”! | 我管这个叫”月球阴谋” |
[01:54] | MORTY: Huh, wow. That’s incredible. | 哇 不可思议 |
[01:58] | What the heck? | 什么鬼 |
[02:01] | Morty, do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? | Morty 你知道你说的话有多荒谬吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah, pretty crazy story, Morty. | 是啊 Morty 疯狂的故事 |
[02:05] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[02:06] | Half the crap we’ve seen, and you think that sounds crazy? | 跟我们见过的东西相比 你觉得这个很疯狂 |
[02:09] | I’ve been to 300 versions of Earth’s moon, | 我去过300个版本的地球的月球 |
[02:10] | including this one, and I’ve never seen signs | 也包括这一个 但我从来没见过 |
[02:12] | of a “regular dude,” as you describe him, | 你所描述的 “一个普通男人”的迹象 |
[02:14] | hanging out up there. | 在那儿上面 |
[02:15] | It’s probably just a smudge on the lens. | 可能只是镜头上的脏东西 |
[02:17] | Smudge on the lens? Smudge on the lens?! | 镜头上的脏东西 镜头上的脏东西 |
[02:21] | I know the difference between a man threatening me | 我能分清一个吓唬我的男人 |
[02:23] | and a smudge on the goddamn lens, Summer! | 和镜头上的脏东西 Summer |
[02:25] | Morty, calm down! Are you feeling okay? | 冷静点 Morty 你还好吗 |
[02:27] | I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[02:29] | So sensitive. | 太敏感了 |
[02:33] | PRINCIPAL VAGINA: Kids, I’d like to introduce you all | 同学们这位是我们新来的 |
[02:34] | to our new guidance counselor, Mr. Lunas. | 辅导员Lunas(月亮)先生 |
[02:37] | I look forward to helping guide you all | 我很期待为大家的远大前途指路 |
[02:40] | towards a brighter future. | 我相信每个学生都该壮志凌云 |
[02:42] | I believe every student should…shoot for the moon. | 欲上青天揽明月 |
[02:51] | Got you now, you son of a bitch. | 抓到你的把柄了 混蛋 |
[02:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:58] | Proof that Mr. Lunas isn’t who he says he is! | 证据 证明Lunas先生不像表面那么简单 |
[03:01] | He’s not a guidance counselor? | 他难道不是个辅导员吗 |
[03:02] | I-I assume he’s qualified to be one. Who isn’t? | 我 我想他应该够格当辅导员 谁都够格 |
[03:05] | But he also lives on the moon. | 但他同时还生活在月球上 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:10] | Hmm. Is that it? | 然后呢 |
[03:12] | Is he doing anything to hurt anyone? | 他是否做了伤害别人的事 |
[03:14] | Oh, he’s up to something. | 噢 他肯定在盘算着做点什么 |
[03:16] | I think I understand. | 我想我明白了 |
[03:18] | “Up to something,” “lives on the moon.” | “做点什么” “生活在月球上” |
[03:20] | Okay, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去跟他谈谈 |
[03:33] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[03:35] | Denied the moon stuff, but that’s what pedophiles do. | 他否认了关于月球的事 不过恋童癖都是这样 |
[03:37] | They deny. It’s their bread and butter. | 他们会否认 他们以此谋生 |
[03:38] | -Pedophile? -You don’t think so? | – 什么恋童癖 – 你不是这个意思吗 |
[03:39] | I thought the moon thing might have been code. | 我以为生活在月球上是个什么暗语 |
[03:41] | No, he’s literally from the moon! | 不 他是字面意义上的来自于月球 |
[03:43] | Well, you saw him react. | 呃 你看到他的反应了 |
[03:44] | Moon or not, that dude likes ‘em young. | 不管月球不月球的 那家伙绝对喜欢年轻的 |
[03:53] | Gordon Lunas was a good Marine. | Gordon Lunas曾是一名优秀的海军陆战队员 |
[03:55] | We don’t know what drove him to take his own life, | 我们不知道有什么事会让他选择自杀 |
[03:57] | but we want to remember the good things. | 但我们想要记住那些美好的事情 |
[03:59] | Like how, from a certain angle, | 比如 人们经常会说 |
[04:01] | some people would say he looked like a smudge. | 从某个角度看上去 他长得像一片污迹 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 我的天 我都干了些什么 |
[04:11] | What have I done? | 我干了些什么啊 |
[04:13] | Jesus, I made that guy kill himself! | 天哪 我害得那个人自杀了 |
[04:15] | Only in a literal sense. | 只是字面意义上而已 |
[04:16] | Here’s one I call “Morty’s [burp] Menagerie.” | 我叫这一个”Morty的私人动物园” |
[04:19] | They don’t all have titles, though. | 不过 不是所有的片段都有标题 |
[04:21] | IVs not a “Simpsons” Halloween special, | 这不是<辛普森一家>的万圣节特辑 |
[04:22] | more like a clip show made of clips you never saw! | 这更像是你从没见过的片段的片段展映 |
[04:27] | I can’t believe we got put into a menagerie. | 我简直无法相信我们被扔进了私人动物园 |
[04:29] | So this guy collects living beings? | 所以这人爱好收集活物吗 |
[04:31] | RICK: Yeah, you know like commemorative plates, | 是啊 就像那些收集人物纪念盘的 |
[04:33] | but less off-putting. | 不过没那么惹人烦 |
[04:34] | You’ll get it when you’re still actively dating in your 40s. | 要是你到40岁时仍要经常约会 你也会理解的 |
[04:36] | Assess this with cold indifference, | 有本事面不改色地鉴赏下这个啊 |
[04:38] | you veiny-headed prick! | 你个圆头混账 |
[04:39] | -[ Crash! ] -Hey, keep it down! | 嘿 小声点 |
[04:41] | Just our luck, menagerie beneath | 我们这运气 给关在 |
[04:43] | the “boulder people” of Granitor Seven. | G七星的石头人下边儿 |
[04:45] | I can’t take it anymore, Rick! | 我受不了了 Rick |
[04:46] | -[ Banging] -Relax, Morty! | 放松 Morty |
[04:48] | I can’t relax! R-R-Rick, we — we gotta get outta here! | 我没法放松 Rick 我 我们得逃出这个地方 |
[04:50] | I don’t care what it takes! Anything! | 我不管用什么方法 什么都行 |
[04:52] | -Anything? -Anything! | – 什么都行吗 – 都行 |
[04:54] | All right, well, you’re gonna have to take off your shirt. | 好吧 不过你得把你的衣服脱了 |
[04:55] | Not yet. Ill tell you when. | 不是现在 我会告诉你什么时候的 |
[05:02] | Dear God. | 天哪 |
[05:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:06] | The signal turned out to be — | 这个信号居然是 |
[05:08] | there’s no other way to put it — | 没有其他说法来描述它了 |
[05:10] | -Instructions. -For? | – 指南 – 什么东西的 |
[05:12] | A vehicle, sir, an interstellar vehicle. | 飞行器 先生 一台穿越星际的飞行器 |
[05:15] | We’ll need a pilot. I wonder if there’s a volunteer. | 我们需要一个飞行员 不知道有没有志愿者 |
[05:18] | Oh, the schematics specify a second, smaller pilot. | 图表上明确表示需要一个身材矮小的副驾驶 |
[05:22] | I mean, they really specify smaller. | 我是说 这方面写得真的很明确 |
[05:24] | They have to be exactly 5’3”. | 必须正好是1米6 |
[05:26] | Chang, you may have majored in Liberal Arts, | Chang 虽然你主修的是文科 |
[05:29] | but I think you’re about to make history. | 但是你将要创造历史了 |
[05:34] | WOMAN: Primary systems, check. | 主要系统 检查完毕 |
[05:35] | Auxiliary systems, check. | 辅助系统 检查完毕 |
[05:37] | See you soon. | 很快就见到你喽 |
[05:42] | Okay, now. | 好的 现在 |
[05:45] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[05:46] | You’re — You look… | 你是 你看起来 |
[05:47] | We’ve possessed forms your mind can accept. | 我们采用了你们的心智可以接受的形态 |
[05:50] | Here are some customary clothing gifts. | 这两件传统服装是送你们的礼物 |
[05:52] | Please, put them on. | 请穿上吧 |
[05:54] | -May we? -Of course, yes. | – 可以吗 – 当然可以 |
[05:56] | We followed your instructions. | 我们遵照了你的指示 |
[05:58] | We have so much to learn from you. | 我们还有很多需要向你学习的地方 |
[06:01] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[06:08] | Hey, how come I was able to see those other people’s memories? | 嘿 我为什么能看见其他人的记忆呢 |
[06:11] | I-I wouldn’t have been around for that. | 我又不在场 |
[06:13] | Yeah, sometimes I gotta do a little editing, Morty. | 是啊 有时候我得稍微编辑一下 Morty |
[06:14] | It helps the mind blowers | 这样 再看这些催心的时刻 |
[06:16] | play a little bit better upon revisiting. | 播放效果会好一些 |
[06:17] | I call this one “The Whole Enchilada. | 我把这个叫做”一整份儿墨西哥卷儿” |
[06:21] | Here, Morty, this’ll make your urine drinkable. | 给你 Morty 有了这个你的尿就能喝了 |
[06:23] | Now can we keep shopping? | 现在我们能接着买东西了吧 |
[06:25] | I am Zikzak. | 我是Zikzak |
[06:27] | Ah, shit, Morty, get behind me. It’s a fucking alien overlord! | 我操 Morty 躲到我身后 这是个外星霸主 |
[06:30] | It’s okay. Here. | 没关系的 给你 |
[06:31] | Oh, I misjudged. | 噢 我搞错了 |
[06:33] | MORTY: “I am Floop Floopian. Please kill me.” | “我是个Floop星人 请杀掉我吧” |
[06:35] | That’s right, Morty. | 这就对了 Morty |
[06:36] | The Floop Floopians achieve an eternal orgasmic afterlife, | Floop星人死后可以获得无尽欢愉的永生 |
[06:39] | so long as they’re killed by a great warrior. | 只要他们被一个伟大的战士杀掉 |
[06:42] | I’m flattered, by the way. Thank you very much. | 我真是受宠若惊啊 顺便提一句 真是太谢谢你了 |
[06:44] | So you’re gonna kill him? | 所以你要杀了他 |
[06:45] | Eh, let’s get some lunch first. | 咱们先吃点午饭吧 |
[06:51] | So, you want to get shot in the head, or — | 你想在脑门上挨一枪 还是 |
[06:53] | Well, as long as the wound is fatal, | 呃 只要是致命伤就可以 |
[06:55] | I don’t really mind where you shoot me. | 我其实并不介意你开枪打哪个部位 |
[06:56] | Cool. I’m gonna go take a quick shit. | 好的 我去拉屎 很快回来 |
[06:58] | Well, I gotta say. You know, I’m a little envious. | 呃 我不得不说 你知道的 我有点嫉妒 |
[07:00] | Your species has an actual afterlife. | 你们这类物种有实实在在的来生 |
[07:02] | That’s gotta be nice. | 那肯定很棒 |
[07:04] | Wh-What do you mean? | 什么 你是什么意思 |
[07:05] | Well, you know, here on Earth, w-we don’t know what’s going on. | 噢 你知道的 在地球上 我们并不清楚究竟是怎么回事 |
[07:07] | It must be nice for you guys to, you know, have that — | 你们有来生 一定很棒 |
[07:10] | have that proof’s in the pudding, you know, evidence. | 而且板上钉钉 你知道的 就是有真凭实据 |
[07:14] | Evidence? There’s supposed to be evidence? | 真凭实据 应该有真凭实据吗 |
[07:17] | Urn, yeah, uh… | 噢 是的 |
[07:20] | Otherwise, how do you know if it’s true? | 不然的话 你怎么知道那是不是真的 |
[07:26] | Wait, you don’t… | 等一等 你没有 |
[07:29] | All right, so you want to do this here or outside? | 好了 所以 你想在这儿还是去外面受死 |
[07:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[07:36] | I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死 |
[07:42] | Oh, God, it’s all real! Oh, it hurts! | 哦 老天爷啊 这全是真的 嗷 好疼 |
[07:44] | Oh, I shouldn’t have doubted it! | 噢 我就不应该怀疑 |
[07:46] | I shouldn’t have let you make me doubt it! | 我就不该被你左右 心存疑虑 |
[07:48] | Aah! I blame you, I blame you! | 啊 都怪你 都怪你 |
[07:51] | But he said there wasn’t any evidence! | 但是他当时说了 什么证据也没有 |
[07:53] | That was a ton of evidence! | 那可是一堆证据 |
[07:54] | Well, silver lining. | 呃 算是个小小的慰藉吧 |
[07:55] | Now I know their religion’s real. | 现在我知道了 他们的信仰是真的 |
[07:57] | They have a hell, and it does not look good. | 他们有地狱 而且看起来可不咋地啊 |
[07:58] | I noticed you never finished your chimichanga, | 我注意到 你没吃完你的煎肉卷 |
[08:00] | so I got some room for it now, if you know what I mean. | 所以现在我给它空了点位置出来 懂我意思吧 |
[08:04] | Holy shit! | 天呐 |
[08:05] | How many of these are just horrible mistakes I’ve made? | 这种事情里面 有多少就是我犯下的可怕错误 |
[08:07] | I mean, maybe I’d sTop making so many | 如果我能从里面得到点教训的话 |
[08:09] | if I let myself learn from them! | 或许我以后能少犯点错 |
[08:10] | Don’t break your back creating a lesson, Morty. | 别费劲儿给自己上课了 Morty |
[08:12] | It’s a freeform anthology. | 这是个自由风格的选集 |
[08:13] | I’m getting annoyed you’re not hearing that. | 你不听我说话让我觉得挺生气的 |
[08:15] | As you can see around me, your mind’s been blown | 就像你看到的 你脑子崩过的次数根本数不清 |
[08:17] | countless times, and not always by yourself. | 而且也并不是每次都因为你 |
[08:21] | Ah, shit, I don’t even — | 妈的 我甚至没有 |
[08:23] | This better not have been a good one. | 最好别是个精彩的 |
[08:24] | What is this? | 这是啥来着 |
[08:25] | Great, “Booger AIDS,” “AIDS Booger.” | 棒极了 “鼻屎艾滋” “艾滋鼻屎” |
[08:28] | I gotta start using real file names. | 我得开始用真正的归档名称了 |
[08:29] | In the meantime, enjoy a grab bag | 同时 希望你喜欢这个随机挑选的摧心时刻 |
[08:31] | of mind blowers I call “Poop AIDS underscore copy.” | 我把它命名为”重要的便便艾滋备份” |
[08:35] | ALIEN WARLORD: I’m not an unreasonable man, Beth Smith. | 我不是个不讲理的人 Beth Smith |
[08:38] | I know children are everything to a mammal. | 我知道对于哺乳动物来说 子女就是一切 |
[08:40] | I will spare one of their lives. | 我会留下一个活口 |
[08:42] | You simply have to choose. | 你只需做个选择 |
[08:44] | Summer Summer Summer! Summer. | |
[08:51] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你敢信么 |
[08:52] | I went to Phoebe instead of Titan. | 我把Phoebe(土卫九)当Titan(土卫六) 跑那儿去了 |
[08:54] | It’s, like, hello, Saturn, after 10 moons, | 感觉就像 嗨 土星 卫星数目超过十个了 |
[08:56] | time to sTop naming and start numbering, you know? | 是不是就该用编号替代名字了啊 |
[08:59] | What’s — Wh-What’s with you assholes? | 你们 你们这是怎么了混蛋们 |
[09:01] | Morty, please, don’t do this. | Morty 求你了 别这样 |
[09:04] | [Voice echoing] Your Morty is gone! | 你们的Morty已经死了 |
[09:06] | I am Voltamatron, Destroyer of Worlds! | 我是Voltamatron 诸界的毁灭者 |
[09:09] | Grandpa Rick, there must be some scientific way to save him! | Rick外公 一定有什么科学的手段能救他 |
[09:11] | Not scientific, but there may be a way. | 不算科学 但是确实有个办法 |
[09:13] | Morty, I know you’re in there. It’s me, your grandpa. | Morty 我知道你还在 是我 你的外公 |
[09:16] | I know I can be mean, but I love you, Morty. | 我知道我有时候很刻薄 但是我爱你 Morty |
[09:18] | We all do. You gotta fight this thing. | 我们都很爱你 你要奋起抵抗 |
[09:19] | I know you can. You’re stronger than all of us! | 我知道你可以的 你比我们所有人都要更强 |
[09:21] | Morty, it’s Mom! We love you. You have to fight it! | Morty 是妈妈啊 我们爱你 你必须战胜它 |
[09:23] | Come on, Morty! Fight that stupid worm thing! | 加油 Morty 战胜那个傻逼虫子 |
[09:26] | -We love you! -[ Screaming] | 我们爱你 |
[09:27] | SUMMER: We love you so much! | 我们超级爱你 |
[09:28] | RICK: Yes, Morty, come on, you’re doing it! | 没错 Morty 加油 你做的很棒 |
[09:30] | You’re doing it! You’re doing it! | 你做的很棒 你做的很棒 |
[09:34] | Should we pull it out? | 我们该去拉一下么 |
[09:36] | No, don’t touch it. Just keep loving Morty! | 不 别碰那玩意 继续爱Morty就行了 |
[09:39] | We still love you. | 我们还在爱你 |
[09:41] | But I do have a thing at 6:00. | 但是我六点钟确实有点事 |
[09:43] | Oh, God, do I have to keep looking? | 喔 天啊 我们必须一直在边上看着么 |
[09:44] | Geez, Morty, come on, pinch it off already! | 天啊 Morty 夹断都成 |
[09:49] | Don’t! Oh, God, sorry, Morty. I love you! | 别 喔天啊 对不起 Morty 我爱你哟 |
[09:53] | God, is there going to be an intermission? | 天 过一段时间会有中场休息么 |
[09:55] | Excuse me, but I ordered the large evil space worm. | 不好意思 但是我订的邪恶太空虫是大份的 |
[09:57] | I know, it’s like, is that a demon slug in your stomach, | 我知道 感觉就像 是有个魔鬼蛞蝓在你胃里 |
[09:59] | or are you just happy to — | 还是你只是喜欢去 |
[10:01] | -[ Screaming] -Sorry! | 对不起 |
[10:03] | Well, I guess it’s nice to know the whole family sucks! | 好吧 知道所有家人都糟透了挺不错的 |
[10:06] | So if the blue ones are my fault | 所以 如果蓝色代表的是我犯的错 |
[10:07] | and the purple ones are my family’s, what are the red ones? | 紫色的代表的是我家人的 那红色的是什么 |
[10:10] | Yeah, d-don’t read into it, Morty! | 好吧 别想太多 Morty |
[10:16] | Shit! We need to find shelter before the sunset, Morty. | 操 我们必须在日落之前找到藏身的地方 Morty |
[10:18] | Venzenulon Nine has a night temperature of 300 below! | V九星晚上的温度可以达到零下300度 |
[10:21] | We’ll freeze, Morty! W-We’ll be dead in seconds! | 我们会冻死的 Morty 几秒就会被冻死的 |
[10:23] | I-I think I saw a cave over there. | 我 我记得我在那边看到过一个山洞 |
[10:25] | You’ve seen too many movies, Morty. | 你电影看太多了 Morty |
[10:26] | A cave isn’t gonna cut it. We’re gonna have to use Beebo. | 一个山洞根本不够 我们得靠Beebo |
[10:29] | Beebo led us to water! He’s our friend! | 是Beebo带我们找到了水源 他是我们的朋友 |
[10:32] | -He won’t even feel it! -Oh, no, no! | – 他不会感到痛苦的 – 喔 别 别 |
[10:37] | You wanna die, Morty? Get in Beebo! | 你想死吗 Morty 快躲到Beebo里面 |
[10:39] | Oh, no, no! | 哦 不 不 |
[10:41] | Brace for the ice limit. | 准备迎接冰点低温的降临 |
[10:44] | Here it comes! | 来啦 |
[10:49] | Wait, are we on Venzenulon Nine or Venzenulon Seven? | 等下 我们是在V九星球还是V七星球 |
[10:54] | Wait a minute. Why would I ask for that to be removed? | 等等 为什么我会想要消除这段记忆 |
[10:56] | Are the red ones stuff you wanted removed? | 还是说红色的这些都是你想让我消除的记忆 |
[10:58] | Ooh, that’s clever, Morty, but I don’t use color to sort things | 哦 这想法很聪明 Morty 但我才不会用颜色来做分类整理 |
[11:01] | because I’m not a mouse in a European children’s book. | 因为我不是欧洲儿童读物里的老鼠 |
[11:03] | Then why are all those pink ones by the liquor? | 那为什么那些粉红色的记忆管都放在酒的边上 |
[11:05] | Liquor? | 酒 |
[11:14] | -Shit, that was close. -We lost Captain Sky. | – 擦 刚才好险 – Sky队长死了 |
[11:16] | He gave his life for the uprising. | 他为起义献出了生命 |
[11:18] | Yeah. It really makes you think, huh, Morty? | 是啊 这事儿真引人深思 Morty |
[11:20] | We should never take things for granite. | 我们不该把事情都看做理所岗然 |
[11:22] | -What? -I’m just saying, life’s short. | – 什么 – 我只是说 人生苦短 |
[11:24] | We shouldn’t take things for granite. | 我们不该把事情都看做理所岗然 |
[11:25] | -Are you saying “granite”? -Well, yeah. | – 你说的是”理所岗然” – 是啊 |
[11:27] | It’s “granted,” with a “D.” | 是”理所当然” 读”dang” |
[11:29] | Take things for granted. Did you actually think it was — | 是把事情看做理所当然 难道你一直都说的是 |
[11:32] | [ Laughs] Jesus Christ, Rick, | 天啊 Rick |
[11:34] | what are you, a boulder — a rock person? | 你是块石头吗 还是石头人(Granite 花岗岩) |
[11:36] | How long have you been saying that wrong? | 你这样说错多久了 |
[11:38] | Oh, you like that, huh? | 哦 你喜欢这个是吗 |
[11:39] | I b-b-bet that really blows your mind. | 我猜 猜这肯定让你挺爽的吧 |
[11:41] | I mean, yeah, it’s kind of great. | 是的 还挺棒的 |
[11:42] | -You want me to erase it? -What, you can do that? | – 你想要我消除这段记忆吗 – 什么 你还能这么干 |
[11:45] | -[ Buzzing] -Ah, shit. | 妈呀 |
[11:47] | I fucking knew it, you piece of shit! | 我他妈就知道 你个人渣 |
[11:49] | You — You — You’re a fucking asshole, Rick! | 你 你 你他妈是个混蛋 Rick |
[11:52] | Take it easy, Morty. Come on. Just relax. | 别激动啊 Morty 拜托 放轻松 |
[11:54] | No, I’m not gonna fucking relax! Come here! | 不 我才不要他妈地放轻松 给老子过来 |
[11:55] | Let go ot me, you little bitch! | 放开我 小贱人 |
[11:56] | – I’m gonna grab you by the scruff of your -Take that! -Ohh! | – 我要他妈好好制住你个 – 接招吧 |
[12:00] | -U mm. -U mm. Uhh. | – 唔 – 唔 |
[12:02] | -What — -What’s going on? | – 什么 – 怎么回事 |
[12:04] | -Where am I? -Who are we? | – 我在哪儿 – 我们是谁 |
[12:05] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[12:06] | l think I’m an adolescent boy. | 我觉得我是个少年 |
[12:08] | Huh, and I’m an elderly man. | 我是个老头 |
[12:11] | And we appear to be in some kind of secret confined space. | 看起来我们应该是处于某个秘密的封闭空间 |
[12:15] | -Yeah, umm… | 是的 嗯 |
[12:17] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[12:17] | For all we know, you could be the fuckin’ weirdo. | 搞不好你才是这里的怪胎 |
[12:22] | Huh, these things are obviously storage units, | 这些东西显然是储存单位 |
[12:24] | and since we can’t remember what went wrong, | 既然我们都不记得发生了什么 |
[12:26] | my guess is that the technology involves memory | 我猜这是和记忆有关的科技 |
[12:29] | and that this thing on your head is designed to… | 而你脑袋上的这个东西是设计用来 |
[12:32] | Tell us the code, jagoff! | 告诉我们密码 蠢货 |
[12:35] | It’s pointless. He’s stonewalling. | 没用了 他在负隅顽抗 |
[12:37] | Rick, if we don’t unlock those vaccines, Earth dies! | Rick 如果我们不能解锁那些疫苗的话 地球就完蛋了 |
[12:39] | You know, it might be time to step up your interrogation! | 是时候加强一下你的审讯手段了 |
[12:41] | Not sure what you’re implying, Morty, | 我不确定你想表达的意思 Morty |
[12:43] | but some lines I don’t cross. | 但有些底线我是不会越过的 |
[12:44] | Yeah, well, I crossed every line I had | 在这个混蛋想要杀Jessica的时候 |
[12:46] | when this bastard tried to kill Jessica! | 我就已经越过了我所有的底线了 |
[12:51] | Okay, see those two fleshy sacs under his chin, Morty? | 好吧 你看他下巴下面有两块肉肉的囊 Morty |
[12:55] | Grab ‘em. | 抓着它们 |
[12:56] | You remember the codes now? | 你现在记得密码是多少了吗 |
[12:58] | -Twist! -[ Screaming] | 用力拧 |
[13:01] | Give us the codes, man! Twist harder, Morty! | 告诉我们密码 老兄 用力拧 Morty |
[13:04] | -Harder! -[ Screaming] | 用力 |
[13:06] | Okay, let go, let go, let him breathe. | 好了 放手 放手 让他呼吸 |
[13:09] | He wants to make a deal. | 他想做一笔交易 |
[13:11] | Half the codes now, half after you finish. | 现在先给一半的密码 等你做完以后再给另一半 |
[13:13] | But can we trust — Wait, what? | 但是我们可以相信 等等 什么 |
[13:15] | F-Finish what? | 做 做完什么 |
[13:16] | Y-You know. | 你 你知道的 |
[13:17] | I thought I was torturing him! | 我以为我在折磨他 |
[13:19] | Oh, and this disappoints you? | 噢 所以这让你失望了 |
[13:20] | Do I tell him we don’t have a deal, Morty? | 你要我告诉他不做这笔交易了 Morty |
[13:22] | Because if we can kill our enemies | 因为我们可以杀死我们的敌人 |
[13:24] | but we can’t jack them off, then how are we better than them? | 但我们不能给他们撸一炮 那我们又比他们高级在哪里 |
[13:27] | Well, what did you find out? | 好吧 你发现了什么 |
[13:28] | We’re partners, I guess, | 我们是搭档 我猜 |
[13:30] | and we fight aliens, like “Men in Black”? | 然后我们对抗外星人 像”黑衣人”里一样 |
[13:33] | “Men in Black,” “Men in Black.” | “黑衣人” “黑衣人” |
[13:35] | I have “Men in Black 2” in here. | 我记得”黑衣人2″是什么 |
[13:36] | So — So you get the general idea. | 所以 所以你大致懂了 |
[13:38] | [ Laughs] Not quite. | 并没有 |
[13:39] | It’s basically an endless string of callbacks to — | 只是没完没了的一连串老梗 |
[13:41] | All right, save it for YouTube. I’ll keep looking for clues. | 行了 想说啥留着传油管吧 我要继续找线索了 |
[13:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:50] | You want your shelf level or not? | 你到底要不要水平的架子 |
[13:51] | And if I say yes, you’re gonna provide that for me with that? | 如果我说想 你还能用这个给我做出来不成 |
[13:54] | Yes, see the bubble? | 是的 看到气泡了吗 |
[13:55] | I’m familiar with the bubble, Morty. | 我很熟悉气泡 Morty |
[13:57] | I also dabble in precision, | 我还对精确性有些研究 |
[13:59] | and if you think you can even approach it with your sad, naked, caveman eyeball | 如果你认为用你可怜的 穴居人水平的肉眼 |
[14:03] | and a bubble of fucking air, | 和一个破气泡 可以接近水平 |
[14:04] | you’re the reason this species is a failure, | 你就是人类这物种为啥是失败品的原因 |
[14:06] | and it makes me angry! | 这让我生气 |
[14:07] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[14:08] | You want to put up a shelf, put up a shelf. | 如果你想搭架子 那你就好好搭 |
[14:10] | You want to experience true level? | 你是想体验下真正的水平吗 |
[14:12] | -Do you? -[ Sighs dramatically] Y-yes. | – 是吗 – 行吧 |
[14:23] | Ugh, all right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[14:33] | Wow, it’s so — | 哇 这真是太 |
[14:35] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, my God, oh, Christ, ooh, ooh, ooh, ahh. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 天哪 噢 妈呀 噢 噢 噢 |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah, true level, bitch. | 噢 是的 绝对水平 小崽子 |
[14:41] | Morty, come on, we’re leaving for school. | Morty 怏点 我们要去上学了 |
[14:44] | Oh, everything’s crooked! Reality is poison! | 噢 一切都不平整 现实就像是毒药 |
[14:46] | I want to go back! I hate this! | 我想要回去 我讨厌这样 |
[14:48] | -What’s his deal? -Can’t live like this! | 他怎么了 |
[14:49] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, Morty, Morty, Morty. | – 不能这样活着 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 Morty Morty Morty |
[14:51] | Go to school, Summer. I’ll go in Morty’s memory | 你去上学吧 Summer 我要进到Morty的记忆里 |
[14:53] | and do a little — [Clicks tongue] | 然后做一些 |
[14:54] | Lambs to the cosmic slaughter! | 我为鱼肉 整个宇宙都是刀俎 |
[14:56] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:58] | You seem to be in charge of what I get to remember. | 我能记住什么好像归你管 |
[15:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:02] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[15:04] | Morty, I need darkness to prime these optical inductors. | Morty 我需要黑暗的环境来制备这些光学指示剂 |
[15:07] | Hit the leftmost light switch by the door for me. | 帮我拉一下门旁边最靠左的灯光开关 |
[15:09] | The left. | 左边 |
[15:18] | Okay, lights on. | 好了 开灯 |
[15:21] | So, did I just hear three distinct light switch clicks? | 所以 我刚刚是不是听到了三次不同的开关声音 |
[15:24] | W-W-What do you mean? | 你 你说什么 |
[15:25] | I feel like the three sounds I heard could be explained | 我觉得这三次声音可以解释成 |
[15:27] | by an initial erroneous flipping of a switch on the right | 最开始错误的拉了右边的开关 |
[15:30] | followed by a hasty, corrective flipping | 接着是匆忙地拉了正确的 |
[15:32] | of the requested switch. | 我要你拉的开关 |
[15:33] | Then during the resultant darkness and silence, a third, | 然后在黑暗和寂静中 第三次 |
[15:36] | shameful unflipping of the initially flipped switch. | 羞耻地拉了最开始拉措的开关 |
[15:39] | Is my assessment accurate? | 是不是都让我说中了 |
[15:41] | Yeah, that’s — that’s basically how — how it all shaked out. | 是吧 那个 你基本都说对了 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:47] | Ugh. All right, come on. | 行吧 那我们走吧 |
[15:48] | -What?! -Come on! | – 什么 – 我说 快 来 |
[16:03] | -[ Click, tone ends] -Grab a shovel. | 拿把铲子 |
[16:06] | W-What is — | 这 这是 |
[16:07] | Grab a shovel! | 给我拿把铲子 |
[16:11] | What was that? | 你又干嘛了 |
[16:16] | I can’t find a goddamn zip tie anywhere! | 我他妈怎么一条拉链带都找不到了 |
[16:18] | All right, fuck it! | 对了 不管它了 |
[16:25] | Ahh, zip tie. | 有拉链带了 |
[16:44] | Why are you making me do this for you again? | 为什么又要我给你装这个仪器 |
[16:45] | Who doesn’t wish they could talk to animals, Rick? | 谁不想和动物说话啊 Rick |
[16:48] | Most humans! | 大多数人都不想 |
[16:49] | There, I’m done. Just stay out of trouble! | 好了 装好了 别给自己惹麻烦 |
[16:52] | Gotta keep moving. Can’t sTop. | 保持移动 不能停下来 |
[16:54] | Up, down, down, up, up, up, down, up, sTop, down. | 上 下 下 上 上 上 下 上 停 再下 |
[16:56] | The queen needs food. The babies need food. | 蚁后需要食物 孩子们需要食物 |
[16:58] | The queen makes babies. | 蚁后生孩子 |
[17:00] | MALE VOICE: The situation in Argentina | 事实证明阿根廷的情况 |
[17:02] | has proven less convenient than predicted. | 没有预期的那么方便动手 |
[17:03] | We’ll have to re-destabilize their economy, | 我们还要再次动摇他们的经济 |
[17:06] | refocus labor class outrage from upper to middle, | 自上而下地聚集工人阶层的愤怒 |
[17:08] | foster a coup, and install a compliant regime. | 策动一场政变 然后扶植顺从的政府 |
[17:10] | MALE SQUIRREL: Same as Guatemala? | 就像危地马拉一样 |
[17:11] | Yes, but you can double-time it. | 是的 但能加快一倍 |
[17:12] | We need a quorum to pick a new pope | 我们需要集会来选一个新的教皇 |
[17:14] | in case the Exxon/Monsanto thing falls through in Africa. | 以免Exxon/Monsanto联合公司的事在非洲失败了 |
[17:16] | Why not use chemtrails? Put a canopy on Uganda. | 为什么不利用飞机尾迹喷洒化学物质 喷满乌干达的天空 |
[17:19] | They’re set to agitate any mo– What? | 他们本来就容易在任何 怎么了 |
[17:21] | That kid is watching us. | 那孩子在看我们 |
[17:23] | So, we’re squirrels. He’s a kid. | 那又怎样 我们是松鼠 他只是个孩子 |
[17:25] | He’s watching us like he hears what we’re saying. | 他看着我们的样子就像他听得懂我们说话 |
[17:28] | Hey, kid. Young man? Come here, little boy. | 嘿 孩子 小伙子 你给我过来 小男孩 |
[17:30] | Tell Daphne to run a 199 on a possible Dolittle. | 告诉Daphne执行199号 或发现能听懂动物交流的人类 |
[17:33] | Little boy! | 小男孩 |
[17:34] | We’ll give you wishes if you can hear us! | 如果你能听到我们说话 我们可以满足你的愿望 |
[17:36] | We can make you fly and get candy. | 我们可以让你飞起来还可以给你糖果 |
[17:46] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! | 我操 我错了 我错了 |
[17:49] | Rick [ Panting ] Rick! | |
[17:51] | RICK: Ah, shit, Morty, what did you do? | 我操 Morty 你又干了什么 |
[17:58] | All right, Morty, pack your shit! | 听着 Morty 快去收拾你的东西 |
[18:00] | That’s only gonna keep ‘em down for a little bit, Morty! | 这玩意只能拖延他们一小会 快 Morty |
[18:02] | You fucked with squirrels, Morty! | 你竟然惹到了松鼠 Morty |
[18:04] | We got a good five minutes | 在他们追上我们之前 |
[18:05] | before they’re backing up on our ass, Morty! | 我们只剩下五分钟了 Morty |
[18:07] | We have to pack up and move to a new reality, Morty! | 我们必须要收拾东西去一个新的世界 Morty |
[18:09] | You know I said we could only do that a couple of times! | 你知道我早就说了这事儿我们干不了几次 |
[18:12] | We’re fucked over here because of these damn squirrels, Morty! | 就因为这些该死的松鼠 我们在这已经玩完了 Morty |
[18:15] | I don’t know what my reaction is, | 虽然我不知道我本来的反应应该怎样 |
[18:17] | but I think I’m mounting in suspicion of you. | 但是我感觉越来越怀疑你了 |
[18:20] | -Well, what are you gonna do? -I’m gonna remember everything! | – 那你准备怎么做 – 我要记起所有发生的事情 |
[18:22] | Everything! | 每一件事 |
[18:32] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[18:53] | Well, what’d you find out? | 那你发现什么了 |
[18:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you gonna do, kill me? | 喔 喔 喔 你要做什么 要杀了我吗 |
[18:57] | No, I’m not gonna kill you. I’m gonna kill myself! | 不 我才不会杀你 我要自杀 |
[19:00] | All those memories just erased! | 这么多记忆就这样被删掉 |
[19:02] | Sitting in this room collecting dust! | 就这么放在房间里落灰 |
[19:04] | W-WhaVs the point of going on if most of everything | 如果我经历过的所有事情最后都只会堆在这个房间里 |
[19:07] | that happens just ends up sitting in here? | 那么我继续活着还有什么意义呢 |
[19:11] | All right, kid. | 那好吧 小子 |
[19:12] | I don’t know much aside from the fact that “Men in Black 2” | 我除了知道<黑衣人2> |
[19:14] | was a joyless cash grab, but I do know that whatever you have | 是一部无聊的捞钱电影以外知道的不多 但我知道 |
[19:17] | brewing around in your noggin really connected with you. | 你小脑瓜里想的这些事儿确实很让你感触 |
[19:20] | I can’t deny that, | 这是我无法否认的 |
[19:21] | and I can’t deny that I’m inspired by your passion. | 我同样不能否认我被你的激情鼓舞到了 |
[19:23] | I want in. Suicide pact! | 我也要加入 自杀小队 |
[19:25] | -[ Ray gun powers up] -Yes, yeah, let’s do it! | 好 好 我们自杀吧 |
[19:27] | Together, you old son of a bitch! On three! | 一起死吧 你个老混蛋 等我数到三 |
[19:30] | One… | 一 |
[19:31] | Two… | 二 |
[19:32] | You guys doing Morty’s Mind Blowers? | 你们又在搞Morty的摧心时刻 |
[19:36] | Morty’s Mind Blowers? | Morty的摧心时刻 |
[19:37] | [Sighs] Grandpa, is this a scenario three? | 外公 这是情况三吗 |
[19:40] | Uh, w-what’s that, and w-who are you? | 那是啥 你又是谁 |
[19:42] | Oh, man, it’s a scenario four. | 天呐 竟然是情况四 |
[20:02] | Ugh, fucking God damn it! | 啊 我真是日了 |
[20:04] | I don’t get paid enough tor this shit! | 就给那么点儿钱还让我干这种破事儿 |
[20:07] | There’s a Craftsman nearby. I can smell it. | 附近有美式工匠风小屋 我能闻到 |
[20:10] | Whoa, what — what — | 哇 啥 啥 |
[20:13] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[20:14] | H-How did we fall asleep during interdimensional cable? | 我们是怎么看着跨维度有线电视睡着了 |
[20:17] | -Yeah, what the hell, Summer? -Summer, you dumb bitch! | – 对啊 什么鬼 Summer – Summer 你个傻婊子 |
[20:18] | How long were we out, you dumb bitch! | 我们睡过去了多久 你个傻婊子 |
[20:20] | How much interdimensional cable did we miss, you stupid bitch! | 我们错过了多少跨维度电视节目 你个笨婊子 |
[20:21] | How many improv TV shows with commercials did we miss, Summer? | 我们有多少即兴的喜剧和广告没看 Summer你这个笨婊子 |
[20:23] | Why did you let us fall asleep?You dumb bitch! You stupid bitch! | 你怎么能让我们睡着了呢 你个傻婊子 |
[20:25] | All right, Morty, fuck this noise. | 算了 Morty 不跟她瞎扯了 |
[20:26] | Let’s get out ot here and go on a classic | 咱们出去来一场经典的 |
[20:28] | -Rick and Morty adventure. -Yeah, right, Rick, I’m all-in. | – Rick和Morty的冒险吧 – 好啊 Rick 咱们走 |
[20:31] | No wonder you’re constantly fighting | 怪不得你们俩天天吵架 |
[20:33] | with each other and behind schedule. | 还从来赶不上计划进度 |
[20:34] | -What? -Nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没啥 |
[21:03] | Rick? Hello? | Rick 有人吗 |
[21:05] | Just here for my putter. | 我就是来拿高尔夫推杆的 |
[21:06] | Jerry’s Mind Blowers? | Jerry的摧心时刻 |
[21:13] | Follow the boys! | 跟上那些小子们 |
[21:19] | We’re charged and aimed at Alpha Centauri, | 充电完成 已瞄准阿尔法半人马座 |
[21:21] | ready for transport. | 准备好传送了 |
[21:23] | They fell for it! Let’s send Gobo home! | 他们上当了 我们送Gobo回家吧 |
[21:26] | -[ Laughter] -All right! | 好嘞 |
[21:27] | -Where’s Dad? -He should be here any second. | – 老爸在哪呢 – 他马上就到 |
[21:29] | It’s funny, Jerry spent his life seeking attention, | 真是好笑 Jerry一辈子就想别人关注他 |
[21:31] | but in the end, humanity’s instinctive dismissal of him | 但是最后 人类对Jerry本能的排挤 |
[21:33] | saved an alien’s life. | 却救了一个外星人的命 |
[21:35] | He knows where to go, right? | 他知道要去哪 是吧 |
[21:37] | Yep, any minute now. | 嗯 他马上就到了 |
[21:43] | Did it work? Did you guys get Gobo home? | 成功了吗 你们把Gobo送回家了吗 |
[21:45] | You have Gobo! You were supposed to bring him to the hill! | Gobo在你那儿 你应该把他带到上山的 |
[21:47] | As if. He was in your basket. | 才不是呢 他在你车筐里 |
[21:49] | He was in your car! | 他在你车上 |
[21:55] | Oh! | 啊 |
[21:56] | Oof! Dibs on his stuff. | 哎呀 他的东西归我了 |