时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What is on Jessica’s Instagram again. | Morty又在看Jessica的Instagram了 |
[00:03] | Get out of here, jerk! | 走开 混蛋 |
[00:04] | What’s so embarrassing, Morty? | 有什么好尴尬的 Morty |
[00:06] | Sharing it with your family might help. | 跟家人分享一下 说不定有帮助呢 |
[00:07] | Summer, stop shaming your brother. | Summer 别再让你弟弟难堪了 |
[00:09] | Morty, stop being a creepy, perverted cyberstalker. | Morty 别再做那些吓人的变态网络跟踪狂行为了 |
[00:11] | I’m not cyberstalking! | 我没在网上跟踪别人 |
[00:13] | I-I-I just wanted to know where she got this necklace from. | 我 我只是想知道她的项链是在哪弄到的 |
[00:16] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[00:17] | Her — Her — Her grandma left it to her. | 她 她的奶奶留给她的 |
[00:19] | You’re quiet, Rick. | 你很安静啊 Rick |
[00:20] | Shouldn’t you be revealing grandmas aren’t real? | 你难道不给我们讲讲 奶奶们都是虚幻的大道理吗 |
[00:23] | Hi. I’ve placed an auto-response chip in my brain | 你好 我大脑里植入了自动回复芯片 |
[00:26] | so I can spend time with my family. | 好让我能有时间陪伴家人 |
[00:28] | But you arespending time with your family. | 但你不正在陪伴家人么 |
[00:30] | Thank you for talking to Rick. | 感谢你和Rick交谈 |
[00:32] | [ Beep ] [ Gasps ] | |
[00:33] | Alright, I’m finished with my breakfast | 好的 早餐也吃完了 |
[00:34] | and my Amazon wish list. Let’s go, Morty. | 亚马逊心愿单也弄完了 走吧 Morty |
[00:36] | I need death crystals from Forbodulon Prime. | 我需要搞到禁忌主星的死亡水晶 |
[00:38] | Uh… | |
[00:39] | Dad? There’s a way we do this now. | 爸 现在咱们有一套规则要遵守的 |
[00:43] | Morty, would you please accompany me | Morty 请问你愿意与我一起 |
[00:46] | to Forbodulon Prime for death crystals? | 去禁忌主星取死亡水晶吗 |
[00:49] | Well, thank you for asking. Yes, I will do that. | 谢谢你问我 我愿意 |
[00:54] | It isa hot photo. | 这照片的确挺性感的 |
[00:56] | I think grief flushes your cheeks. | 我觉得哀伤给人一种特殊的红晕 |
[00:58] | Dad, you hardly put any syrup on. | 爸 你基本没放糖浆啊 |
[01:00] | Honey, stop raising your father’s cholesterol | 宝贝 别再试图升高你爸的胆固醇 |
[01:02] | so you can take a hot funeral selfie. | 好让你能发一张性感葬礼自拍了 |
[01:03] | I never get to do anything. | 什么都不让我做 |
[01:05] | ♪♪ | |
[01:14] | ♪♪ | |
[01:23] | ♪♪ | |
[01:33] | [ Electricity crackles ] | |
[01:37] | ♪♪ | |
[01:37] | ♪♪ | |
[01:39] | Uh, Rick, maybe if we go a little — | Rick 也许我们可以稍微 |
[01:40] | Faster? Good idea, Morty. | 快点吗 好主意 Morty |
[01:42] | It’ll get us through these asteroids sooner. | 这样我们就能更快穿过这片小行星了 |
[01:44] | [ Whooshing ] | |
[01:50] | [ Bottles clatter ] | |
[01:51] | Geez, you’re really thispissed about my mom making sure | 天呐 我妈确认我自愿参加这些冒险 |
[01:54] | I’m okay with our adventures? | 就这么让你生气吗 |
[01:55] | What’s next, Morty? What if I want you to jump off | 下一步是什么 难道我想让你跳下帝国大厦 |
[01:57] | the Empire State Building? I have to ask? Yes? | – 我也要征求同意了吗 – 是呀 |
[01:59] | And you seriously don’t see how that’s a slippery slope? | 你真没看出来这是条得寸进尺的不归路么 |
[02:02] | Just shut up and help me with these, please. | 赶快闭嘴 帮我弄这些吧 劳驾了 |
[02:04] | Why are they called death crystals? | 它们为什么叫死亡水晶啊 |
[02:06] | D-Do they kill you? | 它 它会让人死掉吗 |
[02:07] | You’re thinking of bullets, Morty. | 你说的那是子弹 Morty |
[02:08] | Death crystals show you how you’re gonna die. | 死亡水晶能让你看到你的死亡方式 |
[02:11] | [ Whimpering, screaming ] | |
[02:14] | Jesus Christ! I-I die a million times? | 我的天啊 我 我会死上万次吗 |
[02:17] | Your future stems from your [burps] present, | 你的未来源自当下 |
[02:19] | which, if you’re living right, keeps changing. | 而如果你过得没问题 当下是一直在变化的 |
[02:21] | Truth is, anyone that knows how they’re definitely gonna die | 事实上 知道自己肯定以某种方式死去的人 |
[02:24] | is either boring as hell or about to get shot. | 要不然就是无聊透顶的庸人 要不然就是马上要挨枪子儿了 趴下 |
[02:26] | Duck! | |
[02:28] | Who are those guys?! | 他们是谁 |
[02:29] | Rick: Crystal poachers. | 水晶偷猎者 |
[02:31] | There’s no lower form of life. | 没有比他们更低等的生命了 |
[02:32] | They think the galaxy’s their own personal piggy bank. | 他们觉得整个星系都是他们的私人存钱罐 |
[02:35] | Wait, then what are we? | 等等 那我们是什么 |
[02:37] | We’re Rick and Morty. | 我们是Rick与Morty |
[02:38] | You’re about to witness the only real use for these crystals. | 你将要见证这些水晶唯一的真实用途 |
[02:41] | They show you when the other guy’s reloading. | 它能让你看到那帮人什么时候换弹 |
[02:43] | Certain death, certain death, certain death, uncertain death. | 确定会死 确定会死 确定会死 不确定会死 |
[02:47] | [ Lasers zapping ] | |
[02:49] | And certain death, certain death, certain death. | 确定会死 确定会死 确定会死 |
[02:52] | Definitely gonna get shot by this guy; | 肯定会被这家伙射中 |
[02:54] | this is totally my fate; nothing I could possibly do; | 这就是我的命运 我什么都做不了 |
[02:56] | okay, now, not so much. | 好的 现在 事情变了 |
[02:58] | Help me gather these up. | 帮我把这些收集起来 |
[03:06] | You just use these to win fights? Idon’t use them. | – 你只是用它们来赢得战斗吗 – 不是我利用它们 |
[03:09] | People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead. | 一辈子躲避死亡的人 也已经死了 |
[03:12] | They’re also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money. | 但他们都很富有 而我愿意花他们的钱过我的生活 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. Morty! | – 噢天呐 – Morty |
[03:16] | Jessica! [ Laughing ] Oh! | |
[03:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 Morty 我爱你 |
[03:20] | Oh! Whoa! Whoa! | |
[03:22] | Morty.Oh! Oh! Oh! | |
[03:24] | I love you. | |
[03:25] | Jessica. I want to die with Jessica. | Jessica 我想死的时候有Jessica陪我 |
[03:30] | [ Death crystals rattling ] | |
[03:36] | Ahh! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:38] | Oh, um, c-can I drive? Why? | – 啊 呃 能让我开吗 – 为什么 |
[03:40] | The…feel of the open road? | 那个 在路上飙一把 |
[03:43] | Alright! Who’s this grandson? | 这才对嘛 这是哪位外孙啊 |
[03:45] | I like his style.[ Keys jingle ] | 我喜欢他的风格 |
[03:47] | Morty, you know outer space is up, right? Yeah, yeah. | Morty 你清楚外太空在上面对吧 |
[03:50] | I’m just, uh, following…my…instincts. | 是是 我只是 呃 跟着感觉走 |
[03:53] | Will you just go up? Stop! | 你就好好往上开行吗 |
[03:55] | You’re gonna make me die wrong!Wait a minute, what? | 快停下 你会让我死而不得其所的 等等 你说什么 |
[03:57] | Morty, do you have a death crystal in your pocket? | Morty 你口袋里的东西是死亡水晶吗 |
[03:58] | No! Maybe! You little monster! | 不是 可能吧 你这个小混蛋 我以为你只是在自慰呢 |
[04:00] | I thought you were masturbating! | |
[04:01] | And you took that in stride?! | 所以你就这么淡然处之吗 |
[04:02] | You’d rather I address it?! | 难不成你愿意我提这个 |
[04:03] | Why would I be doing it?! | 我为什么会自慰啊 |
[04:05] | Why would you steal a death crystal?! | 那你为什么会偷死亡水晶 |
[04:06] | I want to die old! | 我想老死 |
[04:07] | Then stop driving! | 那就别再开了 |
[04:08] | No! You son of a bitch! | – 不 – 你个小兔崽子 |
[04:09] | Give me the wheel, Morty. | 把方向盘给我 Morty |
[04:10] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[04:12] | [ Splat ] | |
[04:16] | [ Electricity crackles ] | |
[04:21] | Ohhh, shit. | 啊 糟了 |
[04:23] | Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 我操 我操 我操 |
[04:26] | -I love you, Morty. -[ Sighs ] | 我爱你 Morty |
[04:28] | I will avenge my death. | 我会找你复仇的 |
[04:31] | Holy shit! Just kidding. | – 我操 – 开玩笑呢 |
[04:33] | I’m a crisis detection and correction hologram | 我是一个危机监测矫正全息投影 |
[04:35] | generated by a chip that “real” Rick put in your spine. | 是”真的”Rick在你脊柱里植入的芯片生成的 |
[04:38] | “Real” in quotes because calling density-privileged entities | 我用加引号的”真的”是因为 把拥有实体特权的个体称为”真的”是非常恐全息的行为 |
[04:41] | “real” is incredibly holo-phobic. | |
[04:43] | Morty, do me a solid — problematic wordplay aside — | Morty 帮我个实在的忙 先别管这个有问题的文字游戏 |
[04:45] | grab the gun with the blue handle from the trunk | 去后备箱拿一下那个蓝色手柄的枪 |
[04:47] | and get a tissue sample from the corpse. | 然后从尸体上取点组织样本 |
[04:51] | [ Device beeps ] | |
[04:52] | Alright, now take that to the trunk | 好的 现在把它拿回后备箱 |
[04:54] | and insert it into the clone compiler. | 并放入克隆编辑器里 |
[04:57] | I see you appear to be holding a death crystal | 我注意到你正拿着一块死亡水晶 |
[05:00] | that’s guiding your decisions more than I am. | 并让它而不是我来指导你的决定 |
[05:02] | That’s your right. | 这是你的权利 |
[05:03] | I just want to remind you that some people can’t hold anything | 我只是想提醒你 有的人没办法拿住任何东西 |
[05:06] | and can never die, so that’s a little offensive to — | 并且永远无法死亡 所以这有一点冒犯到 |
[05:09] | [ Engine starts ]Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[05:12] | Listen, I’m programmed for tolerance, Morty. | 听着 我被编入了很高的容忍度 Morty |
[05:15] | So I’m willing to accept that you’re doing this | 所以我愿意接受你目前的行为 |
[05:17] | if you’re willing to accept that you need to stop. | 前提是你也要接受你得赶快停下的事实 |
[05:22] | [ Whirring ] | |
[05:23] | Accepting. Rerouted. | 接收中 重新导向 |
[05:26] | Backup. Data. Operation. Phoenix. Initiated. | 备份数据 凤凰计划启动 |
[05:30] | [ Coughing ] | |
[05:32] | What the hell? I axed this protocol. | 怎么回事 我不是把这个协议砍掉了么 |
[05:36] | What are you doing with my clone? | 你用我的克隆做什么 |
[05:37] | It’s okay. I’m you. | 没事的 我就是你 |
[05:39] | I took my own clone vat offline a couple seasons ago, | 我在几季之前下线了我自己的克隆罐 |
[05:41] | so I think my backup got rerouted to your universe. | 所以我觉得我的备份重新导向了你的宇宙 抱歉 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry. All good. Happy to help. | 没关系 很乐意帮忙 |
[05:46] | By the way, annoying that I even have to ask, | 另外 抱歉我这么问 |
[05:48] | but you are down with fascist dystopias, right? | 但你是支持法西斯反乌托邦的吧 |
[05:52] | [ Dramatic music plays ] | |
[05:56] | YYYYYes. | 没 错 |
[05:58] | That “yes” was pretty…[ Gun cocks ] | 你的”Yes”听起来 相当 |
[06:00] | …liberal with the letter “Y.” | 德语中发y音的是字母j 自由派 还用的是字母Y |
[06:02] | Well, isn’t this strange. | 这真够怪的 |
[06:04] | I trust, the kind of strange that makes Rick and Morty… | 我相信就是这种怪 让Rick和Morty更强大 |
[06:06] | [ Gun cocks ]…stronger. | |
[06:08] | Morty, I caught this socialist in my bathrobe. | Morty 我逮住了这个穿着我浴袍的社会主义者 |
[06:10] | He wants to give all of our martinis | 他打算把我们所有的马提尼 |
[06:11] | to a family of immigrants. | 都送给一个移民家庭 |
[06:12] | Obviously, the most likely imposter | 显然 这个湿漉漉 一丝不挂的克隆人才是冒牌货 是显而易见 |
[06:14] | is the wet, naked clone.It is obvious. | |
[06:16] | But it won’t be to the police. | 但对警察来说可不是 |
[06:18] | Ohh! ‘Kay. | 行吧 |
[06:20] | He was an inferior Rick. He was too political. | 他是低劣的Rick 他政治倾向太明显了 |
[06:22] | I want to have fun, classic Rick-and-Morty adventures | 我想要有趣而经典的 Rick和Morty式的冒险 |
[06:25] | like in the old days. | 一如往昔 |
[06:26] | Then we’ll get along fine, Fascist Morty. | 那我们就能相处融洽了 法西斯Morty |
[06:28] | For starters, I just need to get to Forbodulon Prime — | 首先 只要去一趟禁忌主星就 |
[06:30] | You will go where I want you to go!! | 我让你去哪儿你就去哪 |
[06:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:34] | [ School bell rings ] | |
[06:35] | Hey, hey! Ho, ho! | 嘿 嘿 吼 吼 |
[06:37] | Not cloning your grandpa has got to go! | 抵制不克隆你外公 |
[06:39] | Hey, hey! Ho, ho! | 嘿 嘿 吼 吼 |
[06:41] | Not cloning your grandpa has got to go! | 反对不克隆你外公 |
[06:42] | You don’t get out of my face, I’m gonna flush Rick’s DNA. | 你们再烦我 我就把Rick的DNA冲马桶 |
[06:45] | Alright. Okay, regroup, everybody. | 好 行 合体 大家 |
[06:48] | You, too, Berkeley! | 你也是 Berkeley |
[06:49] | Snap out of it. | 够了 |
[06:51] | At least tell me what this death is | 至少告诉我 你这么执着的死法是什么样的 |
[06:52] | that you’re so determined to… | |
[06:54] | Oh. Jessica. | 噢 Jessica |
[06:58] | Morty, I love — | Morty 我爱 |
[07:01] | What?! No, no! No, no, no! | 什么 不不 不不 我爱你 |
[07:05] | -[ Screaming] -I love you. | |
[07:07] | Damn it! | 该死 我连话都不能跟她说 怎么可能跟她一起死 |
[07:09] | How am I gonna die with her if I can’t even talk to her? | |
[07:10] | Here’s an idea, Morty. Throw that thing in the garbage, | 我有个主意 Morty 把那东西丢到垃圾桶里 |
[07:12] | stop planning your own death, and talk to whoever you want. | 别再计划自己的死法了 想跟谁说话就跟谁说话 |
[07:14] | Now you just sound like Real Rick. | 现在你说起话来跟真的Rick差不多了 |
[07:16] | You’re better than that language, Morty. | 你大可不必这么讲话 Morty |
[07:17] | I ain’t better than shit, Jack. | 我大可不必你妈 Jack |
[07:22] | So, uh, w-what are we doing? | 所以 我们要干什么 |
[07:24] | Stop asking questions. Stop doing meta-commentary. | 别再提问题 别再跨次元壁评论本剧 |
[07:26] | Just have fun. | 放开玩就好 |
[07:28] | We’re going on a simple, fun, classic adventure. | 我们要去进行一场纯粹 有趣 经典的冒险之旅 |
[07:30] | Okay, you know what? It would really help | 好吧 你知道吗 除了不停说你不想做的事 倒不如说点别的 |
[07:31] | if you could just say anything other than what you don’t want. | |
[07:35] | I like Mr. Meeseeks. | 我喜欢使命必达先生 |
[07:37] | Okay, now we’re talking. You know what? | 这才对嘛 |
[07:38] | I usually keep a Meeseeks box in my glove compartment, | 你知道吗 我常常在杂物箱里放一个使命必达盒 |
[07:41] | so maybe Fascist Rick does, too. | 也许法西斯Rick也会这么做 |
[07:43] | Ah! Well, look at that. | 看吧 果然 |
[07:44] | Now we’re doing something we’ve done before. | 现在我们在做以前做过的事了 |
[07:47] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! | 我是使命必达先生 |
[07:49] | Kill this Nazi prick! | 杀了这个白痴纳粹 |
[07:50] | Can do! | 遵命 |
[07:51] | -Come here, you son of a bitch! -No! Stop! | – 来啊 狗娘养的 – 不 停手 |
[07:53] | [ Shouting ] | |
[08:00] | [ Whirring ] | |
[08:02] | Accepting. Rerouted. | 收到指令 重启中 |
[08:03] | Backup. Data. Operation. Phoenix. Initiated. | 备份 数据 凤凰计划 启动 |
[08:08] | [ Coughing ] | |
[08:10] | Aw, come on, man. | 拜托不是吧 |
[08:13] | Whoa, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sorry. [ Burps ] | 还好 抱歉 我是从另一个世界到来的Rick |
[08:15] | I’m a Rick from another reality. | |
[08:17] | I-I got uploaded to your clone vat. | 我被上传到你的克隆仓来了 |
[08:19] | Hey, don’t worry about it, man. I have a dozen. | 别担心伙计 我有一打克隆仓呢 |
[08:21] | W-W-What the heck, Rick? | 搞什么鬼 Rick |
[08:22] | Are you making clones down here? | 你在这克隆人吗 |
[08:24] | Get outta here, Morty! | Morty 滚出去 |
[08:25] | Stop asking stupid questions, Morty! | Morty 别再问蠢问题了 |
[08:26] | You sound like a piece of [bleep]. | 你说话像个傻逼 |
[08:27] | Aw, geez. | 老天 |
[08:29] | So, tell the truth, man. No shame. | 跟我说实话 伙计 没什么可耻的 |
[08:31] | You’re looking at your shrimp body like “What?!” | 你看着你的虾身的样子惊讶死了 |
[08:33] | Ah, is it that obvious? I’m sorry. | 这么明显吗 对不起 |
[08:35] | Yeah, my original body is more bipedal — uh, ape-descended. | 我原来的身体是两脚走路的 灵长类的后裔 |
[08:38] | Really! Weird. | 真的吗 好怪哦 |
[08:39] | Does your house look like a tree, or… | 那你的家是不是跟树一样 或者 |
[08:41] | No, it looks like this. | 不 跟你家一样 |
[08:42] | It’s, like, identical to this, actually. | 跟你家一模一样其实 |
[08:44] | That is such a mind [bleep]. | 真是颠覆三观啊 |
[08:46] | It’s all good, man. I’m fine with it. | 没事 伙计 我不介意 |
[08:47] | Honestly, you’re doing me a huge favor | 老实说 你帮了我个大忙 |
[08:49] | by being shrimp instead of fascists. | 因为你是虾人而不是法西斯 |
[08:53] | What? | 咋了 |
[08:53] | [ Siren wails ]Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[08:55] | When did this shit become the default?! | 垃圾法西斯主义怎么成默认项了 谁想到黑板上来 |
[08:57] | [ Dogs barking ] | |
[08:59] | Who wants to come up to the board | |
[09:02] | and show me some basic-ass integers? | 写几个基础整数给我看看 |
[09:03] | -I love you, Morty. -Aah! | 我爱你 Morty Morty 好 来吧 |
[09:05] | [ Gasps ][ Class murmurs ] | |
[09:06] | Morty? Yeah, right. | |
[09:10] | [ Chalk scraping ] | |
[09:13] | That’s not an integer! | 这不是个整数 |
[09:15] | Apparently, it doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要了 |
[09:17] | Damn, Morty, you’re bad at math, | 该死的Morty 你数学太差了 |
[09:18] | but I’m giving you an A-plus in confidence. | 但你的自信能拿A+ |
[09:20] | Just doin’ what I gotta do. | 只是做了我该做的事 |
[09:21] | Extra credit! | 加分 |
[09:24] | I love you, Morty. | I love you, Morty. Morty 我爱你 |
[09:28] | What’s with the strut? | 你干嘛走路这么趾高气扬 |
[09:30] | You think you own this school? -Nope! | – 你以为学校你家开的啊 – 不 |
[09:31] | What if I killed you? Would you be strutting then? | 如果我杀了你呢 你还能这样趾高气扬吗 |
[09:33] | Only if the events of the Pixar movie “Coco” are to be believed, | 电影寻梦环游记 死去的人会在亡灵节这天重返人间 除非皮克斯电影<寻梦环游记>里的亡灵节故事是真的 |
[09:36] | which I doubt. | 但我很怀疑 |
[09:37] | I have it on good authority | 我有可靠的消息证明 |
[09:39] | that you’re probably not gonna kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[09:41] | So why don’t you do what I do | 所以你不妨像我这样 |
[09:42] | and just go with the flow, nice and Zen, baby. | 顺其自然 与人为善 平心静气 孩子 |
[09:47] | Aah! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! | |
[09:50] | Ugh! Impotence![ Cheering ] | 真没用 |
[09:52] | Aah! Impotent rage![ Wailing, sobbing] | 啊 无能狂怒 |
[09:58] | Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! | |
[10:00] | You die tomorrow, no matter what. | 明天你死定了 没商量 |
[10:03] | It’s what bullies call a “fait accompli.” | 这就是恶霸们说的”既成事实” |
[10:07] | Oh, man! Oh, [bleep]!Well, well, well. Mm. | – 噢 不 哦 妈的 – 哎呀 哎呀 |
[10:09] | Looks like you got yourself in a lick of trouble, huh, Morty? | 看来你有麻烦了 Morty |
[10:12] | Okay, okay, look, if you help me not die, | 好好好 如果你救我一命 |
[10:14] | I’ll bring Rick back to life. | 我就让Rick复活 |
[10:16] | Why are you pretending to eat chicken? | 你为什么要假装在吃鸡 |
[10:18] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[10:19] | This chicken is quite real to me. | 这鸡对我来说可真了 |
[10:20] | Yeah, okay, but it doesn’t have — | 好吧 可是它没有 |
[10:22] | Nutrients? Yeah. | – 营养 – 对 |
[10:23] | What’s the last thing you ate? | 你上一顿吃了什么 |
[10:24] | Baloney and an orange. | 烟熏香肠和橙子 |
[10:25] | So, no holographic foods? | 没有吃全息食物吗 |
[10:27] | So, to me, you never ate? | 照这样说 以我的标准你从来不吃东西 |
[10:28] | Or we could try respecting each other. | 或者我们可以试着互相尊重 |
[10:30] | Will you just show me how to stay alive? | 你不能直接告诉我该怎么活命吗 |
[10:32] | Hologram Rick: Alright, Morty, a deal’s a deal. | 好的 Morty 一言为定 |
[10:34] | Once we bring your Rick back to life, | 等我们复活了你的Rick之后 |
[10:35] | then I’ll help you with the bully. | 我会帮你制服那个恶霸 |
[10:37] | Go ahead and open the hatch to the subterranean lab. | 去打开地下实验室的门 |
[10:39] | That’s where all the cloning equipment is. | 里面有克隆装置 |
[10:41] | [ Wailing] | |
[10:43] | Please tell me you’re not hitting that crystal again. | 别告诉我你又在摸那块水晶 |
[10:45] | Look, Rick might be the epitome of bloated flesh privilege, | 听着 Rick也许是个典型的肉体特权阶级 |
[10:49] | but he’s right about one thing. | 但有一件事他说对了 |
[10:50] | You’re gonna be a lot happier if you focus on the moment, | 如果你活在当下 而不是担心自己的死法 |
[10:53] | rather than on how you’re gonna die. | 你会幸福很多 |
[10:54] | I mean, w-who’s worried about that, huh? | 我是说 谁会操心这件事啊 对吧 |
[10:56] | Sorry, Hologram Rick. | 对不起 全息影像Rick |
[10:57] | I’m going with the crystal on this one. | 这次我选择水晶 |
[11:00] | -[ Wailing] -Morty. | |
[11:02] | Oh, alright, okay. | 哦 好吧 好吧 |
[11:03] | Just because I can’t interact with solid matter | 就因为我碰不到实物 |
[11:06] | means you can just walk all over me? | 你就可以视我为无物吗 |
[11:09] | Dear God. | 老天爷啊 |
[11:11] | [ Whirring ] | |
[11:14] | [ Coughing ] | |
[11:15] | Bist du faschistisch? | (德语)你是法西斯吗 |
[11:18] | Nope. | 不是 |
[11:19] | [ Glass shatters ] | |
[11:24] | Finally. | 你终于来了 |
[11:25] | I thought maybe you were pussying out. | 我以为你不敢出现了 |
[11:28] | Hyah! | 哈 |
[11:29] | What the [bleep]? | 什么鬼 |
[11:30] | Oh, the air’s getting thin! | 哦 空气越来越稀薄了 |
[11:31] | Well, well, well, looks like there’s a new bully in town! | 哦哟哟 看来城里来了个新恶霸 |
[11:34] | Lucky for us, he just made bully-bullying the new bullying! | 我们可算赶上了 他刚把霸凌恶霸变成了新的霸凌 |
[11:37] | Bully him! | 打他 Akira 阿基拉 日本科幻动画中的超能力主人公 商场后面遇到阿基拉式事件 以上 |
[11:40] | [ Splat ] Aah! | |
[11:42] | [ Siren wails ]Cop: We’ve got an Akira-type situation going on | |
[11:45] | behind the mall. Over. | |
[11:47] | Dying with Jessica… | 在Jessica身边死去 |
[11:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:51] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[11:54] | Aah! Aah! | |
[11:56] | [ Tires screech ] | |
[11:59] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 看过来 我是使命必达先生 |
[12:02] | Shield me from the law! | 助我践踏法律 |
[12:04] | -Yes, sir! Can do! -Stand down! | – 收到 没问题 – 趴下 |
[12:06] | -Look at me! -[ Screaming ] | 看过来 |
[12:08] | [ Dramatic music plays ] | |
[12:10] | ♪♪ | |
[12:16] | [ Indistinct shouting ] | |
[12:23] | I…will…die…old! | 我 会 老 死 |
[12:25] | Up next, an unstoppable science-fiction boy | 接下来 一名无人可挡的科幻男孩 |
[12:28] | is attacking our nation’s final line of defense. | 正在攻击我国国防最后一道防线 |
[12:30] | Will we all fall to his deadly touch? | 我们都会死于他的手中吗 |
[12:32] | But first, something silly? | 但是 先来则傻气新闻 |
[12:34] | What do you mean, “but first”? | 你什么意思 为什么要说”但是先” |
[12:35] | I already said “up next.” You always do this. | 我已经说了”接下来” 你总是这样 |
[12:37] | I don’t alwaysdo shit. Don’t gaslight me. | 我才没有总是这样 别操纵我 (gaslighting 一种心理虐待方式 通过在他人心中播下疑惑来打压他人 使人质疑其记忆 感知 理智) |
[12:40] | Gaslighting doesn’t exist. | 根本没有操纵一说 |
[12:41] | You made it up ’cause you’re [bleep] crazy. | 你瞎编的 因为你他妈就是疯子 |
[12:43] | [ Dramatic music plays ] | |
[12:46] | ♪♪ | |
[12:53] | ♪♪ | |
[13:01] | Why are you letting me do this? | 你为什么乖乖让我抓你 |
[13:03] | [ Robotically ] I do as the crystal guides. | 我遵从水晶的指示 |
[13:06] | [ Gavel bangs ] | |
[13:07] | Your Honor, my client was acting in self-defense. | 法官阁下 我的委托人属于正当防卫 |
[13:10] | He turned 13 men into piles of ash. | 他把十三个人变成了灰烬 |
[13:12] | Sit down! Before I sentence you, | 坐下 在宣判之前 |
[13:14] | is there anything you have to say for yourself? | 你还有什么要辩解的吗 |
[13:18] | I…w-w-will a-al-sways — | 我 会 会 永 永 |
[13:25] | always r-r-remember o-our — | 永远 记 记得 我 我们 |
[13:32] | our — our…v-v-t-time — time… | 我 我们 在 在 |
[13:38] | i-in…f-g-g-g-P-P-Peru. | 秘 秘鲁 的 的 时 时光 |
[13:43] | I will always remember our time in Peru, Your Honor. | 我会永远记得我们在秘鲁的时光 法官阁下 |
[13:46] | [ Gasps ]Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[13:47] | as you can see, my client is speaking nonsense. | 如你所见 我的委托人现在在胡说八道 |
[13:50] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[13:51] | Those were my husband’s last words. | 这些话是我丈夫的临终遗言 |
[13:54] | He says that he…l-loves you… | 他说他 爱 爱你 |
[13:58] | ttt-llll-lit-lit-little — little | 吸 吸 吸 小 |
[14:03] | ff-gg-sp-spa-ffggarrow — | 噶 麻 麻 噶麻雀 |
[14:09] | sparrow! | 小麻雀 |
[14:10] | He loves you, little sparrow. | 他爱你 小麻雀 |
[14:12] | [ Sobs ] | |
[14:13] | He’s innocent. Case dismissed. | 他是无罪的 驳回案件 |
[14:15] | I’m coming for you, Condor![ Crowd cheers ] | 我来找你了 Condor |
[14:18] | Well, I, for one, will not be accepting this verdict. | 我 就个人而言 是不会接受这个审判结果的 |
[14:21] | And this little monster may think he’s gotten away, | 这个小怪物也许以为自己已经逃过一劫 |
[14:25] | but there is something called the court of public opinion | 但他逃不掉社会舆论的审判 |
[14:27] | that still has final say in this country. | 这在我们国家拥有最终话语权权 |
[14:29] | Oh, I guess he’s coming out of the courthouse now. | 哦 我猜他快要从法院出来了 |
[14:30] | Let’s go live to that. | 让我们和现场连线 Trover拯救宇宙 Squanch Games和RM主创推出的游戏 |
[14:31] | [ Crowd clamoring, camera shutters clicking ] | |
[14:34] | [ Crowd gasps ] | |
[14:36] | [ Howling ] | |
[14:46] | People, I gotta tell you something. | 观众朋友们 我得告诉你们个事儿 |
[14:48] | That little boy… | 这个小男孩 |
[14:49] | I thought I knew everything about everything. | 我以为自己什么都知道了 |
[14:51] | But something about the tones and frequencies | 但是他刚刚哼出来的那些 |
[14:55] | that just came out of his mouth have made me… | 曲调和频率让我觉得 |
[14:56] | I mean, I think we’re just about ready to forgive him | 我想我们已经准备好原谅他了 |
[14:59] | and move past this whole thing. He’s a free young man. | 这件事可以翻篇了 他是个无罪的青年人 |
[15:02] | And as far as continuity goes, the reset button’s been hit. | 只要事情还是这样 世界就已经一键复原了 |
[15:06] | Morty! That was a fast trial. | Morty 审判结束得真快啊 |
[15:09] | Jess-i-ca? | |
[15:11] | A bunch of us girls were gonna go skinny-dipping later, | 我和几个女生一会儿打算去裸泳 |
[15:13] | if you wanted to join. | 你想来的话一起啊 |
[15:14] | Actually, now, really. We’re gonna do it right now. | 其实是现在要去 我们现在就要去了 |
[15:17] | This is the last conversation I’m having about it | 这是我穿着衣服 说的最后一句话了 |
[15:19] | fully clothed. [ Chuckles ] | |
[15:20] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[15:21] | I’m…assuming… we…maybe… | 我在想 也许 我们 |
[15:24] | get together… in our 40s? | 四十岁再 在一起吧 |
[15:28] | Uh, cool. | 呃 行啊 |
[15:29] | Sounds…hot. [ Chuckles ] | 听起来 很性感 |
[15:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:33] | Must…continue… moving… | 一定要 继续 往 |
[15:36] | in ways…that lead… to dying…with you. | 死在你身旁 的道路上 前进 |
[15:44] | Whoa! Way to use up a clone! | 喔 怎么就用掉一个克隆体了 |
[15:46] | What the [bleep], man? | 有没搞错 大哥 |
[15:48] | What’s the matter with you? Y-Y-You don’t talk? | 你怎么了 你不会说话吗 |
[15:50] | Tarantula got your tongue? | 捕鸟蛛割你舌头了吗 |
[15:51] | Uh… Heil, Wasp Hitler? | 呃 黄蜂希特勒万岁 |
[15:55] | What? What the [bleep]? | 什么 什么玩意儿 |
[15:57] | Where’s that [bleep] coming from? | 哪里听来的屁话 |
[15:58] | Look, I’m a primate. I-I’m having a hard time. | 听着 我是灵长类动物 我 我遇到点麻烦 |
[16:01] | I’ll think or say whatever gets me home. | 我所说所想都是为了让我回家 |
[16:02] | Well, here’s how it works with wasps. | 我告诉你黄蜂是怎么生存的 |
[16:04] | We eat our prey alive, and when we don’t, | 我们会生吃我们的猎物 要是我们不吃 |
[16:06] | we lay our eggs in their eyeballs | 我们就在它们眼睛里下蛋 |
[16:08] | so that our young can feast on their brains | 这样我们的后代孵出来之后 |
[16:10] | when they hatch. | 就能吃它们的脑子存活 |
[16:11] | When you’re born that big an asshole, | 如果你一出生就这么混蛋 |
[16:13] | the least you can do is have a little empathy. | 至少应该有一点同理心 |
[16:15] | Now, come have dinner with my beautiful family. | 来吧 先和我可爱的家人们一起吃顿晚饭 |
[16:18] | And drop the Hitler stuff. | 别再说什么希特勒了 |
[16:20] | Wasp Morty’s been on some crazy message boards. | 黄蜂Morty最近在上些特疯狂的论坛 |
[16:22] | Aah! Aah! | |
[16:24] | Oh! Aah! Ow! | |
[16:26] | Me and my friends want to fly around | 我和朋友今晚想在周围飞一下 |
[16:27] | and look for something to sting tonight. | 找找有什么可以蛰的 |
[16:29] | You be careful not to waste all your venom. | 你小心别用光所有毒液 |
[16:31] | I’m not a bee, Dad. | 我又不是蜜蜂 爸爸 |
[16:33] | Oh, God! Kill me! Please kill me! | 哦 天啊 杀了我吧 拜托杀了我吧 |
[16:36] | Uh, Beth, uh, after dinner, could I maybe borrow Morty | 呃 Beth 呃 吃完晚饭后 我能借一下Morty |
[16:39] | to help the lost Rick get back to his primate-based reality? | 帮助迷路的Rick回到灵长类世界吗 |
[16:42] | Morty, are you done with your homework? | Morty 你作业做完了吗 |
[16:44] | Not all of it. Sorry, Dad. | 没全做完 对不起 爸爸 |
[16:47] | Oh, don’t be sorry, sweetie. We’re all in this together. | 哦 别担心 亲爱的 我们是一家人 |
[16:49] | We’re wasps, not monsters. | 我们是黄蜂 不是怪物 |
[16:51] | [ Splat ] Aah! | |
[16:52] | Huh, guess I don’t have it as bad as I thought. | 看来事情没有我想的那么坏 |
[16:55] | Can you pass the acid? | 能把酸递给我一下吗 啊 不要 跑 快跑啊 我的孩子们 |
[16:58] | Aah! No! Run! Run, my babies! | |
[17:00] | Bonus! | 意外收获 |
[17:02] | [ Wailing ] | |
[17:06] | Morty? | Morty? |
[17:07] | Where is that little [bleep]? Morty! | – 那个小混蛋在哪儿 – Morty |
[17:09] | Whoa, garage foul. | 犯规了 连我的车库也翻 |
[17:10] | Who said you could go through my stuff? | 谁说你能乱翻我东西了 |
[17:12] | W-Where’s my Boglin? | 我的博格林呢 |
[17:13] | There you are. Don’t worry, Pop-pop’s back. | 你在这儿啊 别担心 老爹回来啦 |
[17:15] | I’ll keep you safe. What the — | 我会保护你的 什么 |
[17:17] | He took my Meeseeks boxes! All that’s left are these | 他拿走了我的使命必达盒 Kirkland 柯克兰 全美销量第一的健康品牌 只剩这些他妈的的柯克兰牌的使命必达盒了 |
[17:20] | [bleep] Kirkland brand Meeseeks boxes. | |
[17:22] | [ Poof ] | |
[17:24] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[17:25] | Damn, your Morty sucks. | 该死 你的Morty太混蛋了 |
[17:27] | Aah, wasps! | 啊 黄蜂 |
[17:28] | Why the hell didn’t you show Morty | 你到底为什么不教Morty复活我 |
[17:29] | how to bring my body back to life? | |
[17:31] | Don’t tell me you gained sentience | – 别告诉我你是觉醒了想替代我 – 什么 |
[17:32] | and tried to take over. What? | |
[17:34] | That is some A.I., racist, accusatory, | Issac Asimov 艾萨克阿西莫夫 美国著名科幻小说家 提出了著名的机器人三定律 这是对AI的种族歧视 阿西莫夫的那套狗屁 |
[17:35] | Isaac Asimov bull[bleep] right there. | |
[17:37] | Then what happened? Where’s my body? | 那你倒是说啊 我的身体到底去哪儿了 |
[17:39] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 喔 你会喜欢这个故事的 |
[17:45] | [ Beep ] | |
[17:47] | [ Creaking ] | |
[17:50] | ♪♪ | |
[17:57] | ♪♪ | |
[18:04] | [ Munching ] | |
[18:07] | -I love you, Morty. -This is my life. | – 我爱你 Morty – 这就是我的人生 |
[18:10] | This is good. | 太好了 |
[18:13] | [ Crash ] | |
[18:14] | [ Roaring ] | |
[18:16] | What do ya know? | 想不到吧 我们的小Morty还会尖叫了 |
[18:17] | Our little Morty knows how to scream. | |
[18:18] | Oh, you’re [bleep] now! I told you! | 现在你完了 我早跟你说过 |
[18:20] | Get him, Rick! | 抓住他 Rick |
[18:24] | [ Growling ] | |
[18:29] | Aaaah! | |
[18:31] | Aah! I-I can’t see my own death. | 天啊 我看不见我是怎么死的了 |
[18:33] | H-How am I gonna die?! | 我到底会怎么死啊 |
[18:35] | Shh, quiet, idiot. Quiet. | 好了 傻瓜 安静点儿 |
[18:37] | It’s gonna be alright. | 没事了 |
[18:38] | You don’t get to know how you’re gonna die. | 你不会知道自己会怎么死了 结束了 喂 这他妈的铁磁流体缠上我的脚了 |
[18:40] | It’s over. Oh, hey. | |
[18:41] | This [bleep] ferrofluid’s wrapping around my legs. | |
[18:44] | [Bleep] I can feel! I have mass! | 我操 我有感觉了 我有质量了 |
[18:48] | I’m a [bleep] god now! You’re [bleep]! | 我他妈是个神了 你们这些傻逼 |
[18:51] | What the [bleep]? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[18:52] | I-I thought you were proud to be a hologram! | 我 我还以为作为全息影像你很骄傲呢 |
[18:54] | That’s ’cause I had to [bleep] be one! | 那是因为我他妈只能当个全息影像 |
[18:56] | [ Dramatic music plays ] | |
[19:01] | Shit! Aaah! | 我靠 啊啊啊 |
[19:03] | Ugh! Aaah! | |
[19:07] | [ Splat ] | |
[19:08] | [ Wasps buzzing ] | |
[19:12] | There’s a lesson here, | 这是个什么教训 |
[19:14] | and I’m not the one that’s gonna figure it out. | 但我不想搞明白到底是什么了 |
[19:16] | Hey, uh, sorry I didn’t listen to you | 呃 对不起 我没听你的话 还打算毁灭世界什么的 |
[19:19] | and tried to kill the whole world and stuff. | |
[19:21] | I guess I got to learn | 我觉得我得学着更活在当下 |
[19:22] | how to live in the moment a little more. | |
[19:24] | Oh, boy, so, you actually learned something today? | 我的天 所以你今天还真学到了什么教训吗 |
[19:26] | What is this, “Full House”? | 欢乐满屋 关于单身父亲育儿的情景喜剧 你以为这是欢乐满屋吗 |
[19:27] | I was living in the moment all day, | 我今天倒是一直都活在当下 |
[19:28] | and it kept getting me killed by Nazis. | 导致我不停被纳粹杀死 |
[19:30] | I think you have to think ahead andlive in the moment. | 我觉得你不仅得活在当下 也得思考未来 |
[19:32] | Morty, we saw you on the news. Are you okay? | Morty 我们在新闻上看见你了 你还好吗 |
[19:35] | Oh, real nice, Rick. Turning our son into an Akira? | 真有你的啊 Rick 你这是打算把我们儿子变成阿基拉吗 |
[19:38] | Real nice. -Eat my [bleep], Jerry. | – 真有你的 – 玩儿蛋去 Jerry |
[19:40] | He turned himself into Akira. | 他是自己把自己变成阿基拉的 |
[19:42] | Oh, I’ll eat it, because this is my house, Rick. | 玩就玩 因为这是我的地盘 Rick |
[19:44] | I’ll eat any [bleep] I want. -Gross. | – 我想玩儿什么蛋都行 – 恶心 |
[19:46] | You said the crystals wouldn’t hurt anyone, Dad. | 你说那个水晶不会伤害任何人的 爸 |
[19:48] | This family has a clean start. | 这个家庭本有个崭新的开始 |
[19:49] | I don’t know if adventures fit into my son’s life. | 我不知道我儿子是不是适合去冒险 |
[19:52] | I’m fine. Get off Rick’s back. | 我挺好的 别怪外公了 |
[19:54] | Rick wasn’t even here when I was doing all that stuff. | 我做那些事情的时候 Rick甚至都不在这里 |
[19:56] | That was all on me. | 都是我的错 |
[19:58] | Well, alright, Morty. | 那好吧 Morty |
[19:59] | I guess, as long as you’re okay, that’s all we care about. | 只要你没事就好 我们只关心这个 |
[20:03] | I don’t want to see any more anime stuff | 我不想再看到任何夸张的事情发生在我儿子身上了 老混蛋 |
[20:05] | happening to my son, buster. | |
[20:07] | That finger has AIDs now. Not my fault. | 那根手指染上艾滋病了 不是我的错 |
[20:09] | [ Gasps ] You skipped HIV? | 你留下了艾滋病病毒 |
[20:10] | -He’s messing with you, sweetie. -But it’s tingling! | – 他跟你闹着玩儿的 宝贝 – 但真的在刺痛 |
[20:12] | So, I guess what we learned is to split the diff. | 所以我想我们学到的教训就是各退一步 |
[20:15] | From now on, Rick and Morty doing a little of this and a little of that. | 从现在开始 Rick和Morty会干点这个再干点那个 |
[20:17] | Yeah, sometimes we’ll do classic stuff. | 是啊 有时我们会干些以前经常干的事情 |
[20:19] | You know, other times, we’ll do whatever! | 但别的时候 我们可以干其他任何事情 |
[20:20] | Sometimes we won’t even do anything! | – 有时我们什么事也不干 |
[20:22] | Rick and Morty do — not doing anything! | Rick和Morty 什么也不干 |
[20:23] | A hundred years!Pushing it to the limit. | 一百年一万年 直到极限 |
[20:25] | Rick and Morty, not sticking to one path. | Rick和Morty 不走寻常路 |
[20:26] | Trying different things, | 尝试不同的事情 绝不重复 永不乏味 |
[20:27] | Making sure to keep out of a rut. | |
[20:29] | Doing stuff. Sometimes not doing stuff. | 干些事情 或者什么也不干 |
[20:31] | Not even pushing a little bit towards the limit. | 甚至别去管有没有极限 |
[20:33] | Doing it alone or together. Making sure to keep our eyes | 分开干 一起干 一定要有收获 |
[20:34] | on the prize. Sometimes just relaxing. | 或者就只是放松一下 |
[20:36] | Or not. And you can do whatever the fuck you want, Morty. | 或者不是 你他妈想干什么都行 Morty |
[20:38] | -That’s the end. -Wait, wait, what the fuck? | – 就是这样 – 等等 搞什么 |
[20:40] | H-Hold on. What the fuck did you just say? | 等等 你他妈刚说什么 |
[20:42] | Nothing. I didn’t say anything. | 没什么 我什么也没说啊 |
[20:43] | I was just playing along with you guys. | 我只是在配合你们啊 |
[20:45] | You know I record everything, right? | 你知道我什么都会录下来吧 |
[20:47] | Garage, isolate Summer’s voice and play back. | 车库 把Summer的声音分离出来 然后回放 |
[20:50] | Oh, and then you guys can get married, | 噢 接着你俩就能结婚 |
[20:51] | and, like, suck each other off | 然后互相口爆 |
[20:53] | in a testosterone-addled fucking third-grade-boy. | 射在睾丸激素狂飙的三年级男孩的屁股里 |
[20:54] | What, the hell, Summer?! That’s disgusting. | 什么鬼啊 Summer 太恶心了 |
[20:56] | Gross, Summer! Jesus Christ! | 恶心 Summer 我的天啊 我只是在开玩笑啊 你们 |
[20:58] | I was just joking around, you — | |
[21:00] | just seeing if you guys pay any attention to me. | 就是想看看你们会不会注意到我 |
[21:03] | Just want to be a part of the fun. | 就是想和你们一起玩而已 |
[21:04] | Get the fuck out of here! | 你他妈滚出去 |
[21:05] | Get out of here, Summer! | 滚出去 Summer |
[21:06] | fucking disgusting! -Get out of here! | – 太他妈的恶心了 – 滚出去 |
[21:07] | You ruined the Season 4 premiere! | |
[21:09] | The Season 4 premiere, you ruined it! | |
[21:12] | ♪♪ | |
[21:20] | ♪♪ | |
[21:27] | ♪♪ | |
[21:35] | ♪♪ | |
[21:43] | God, tomorrow’s career day. | 天啊 明天就是求职日了 |
[21:45] | I don’t want to think about what I do when I get out of school. | 我根本不想去想毕业后我会做什么 |
[21:47] | I know exactly what I want to do. | 我太清楚自己想做什么了 |
[21:49] | I want to work in hospice. | 我想做临终关怀 |
[21:51] | I want to comfort the people who are dying, | 我想去安慰那些将死之人 |
[21:54] | who have no one else in their lives — | 没有家人朋友的人 真正孤独的人 |
[21:56] | the real lonely people. | |
[21:58] | I’m gonna look at their name tags, and I’m gonna say, | 我会看着他们的名牌 然后我会说 |
[22:00] | “I love you,” | “我爱你” |
[22:02] | followed by whatever it says on their name tag, | 后面跟着他们名牌上的名字 |
[22:04] | over and over. | —遍又一遍 |
[22:06] | What the fuck? | 我日 |
[22:07] | [ Locker slams ] | |
[22:09] | Hey, Morty, quick favor. | Morty 帮我个小忙 |
[22:10] | What, cover me in gasoline and spiders? | 什么 在我身上倒满汽油和蜘蛛吗 |
[22:11] | Fine, yeah, I’m in. | 没问题 好的我来 |
[22:13] | Wasn’t my first pitch, | 不是我的第一想法 |
[22:14] | but, hey, not gonna waste this opportunity. | 但是我也不想浪费这个机会 |
[22:24] | Did you get any of that? |