| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Rick, we did it! We — We got it! | Rick 我们成功了 我们拿到了 | 
| [00:05] | Hurry up, Morty. Get in! | 快点 Morty 进来 | 
| [00:07] | Chachi! Fuck Chachi, Morty. | – Chachi – 别管Chachi了 Morty | 
| [00:08] | Did you get it? He helped me escape prison. | – 你拿到了吗 – 是他帮我越狱的 | 
| [00:10] | Did you get the Ultimate Cube? | 我问你有没有拿到终极魔方 | 
| [00:13] | Oh, it’s purple. | 行吧 是紫色的 | 
| [00:14] | Y-You said it was purple. | 你说过它是紫色的 | 
| [00:16] | I said mine was. | 我是说我的那个是紫的 | 
| [00:17] | I didn’t know they all were. | 我不知道都是紫的 | 
| [00:19] | And now we do, thanks to Chichi. | 现在知道了 感谢Chichi | 
| [00:21] | Chachi. | 是Chachi | 
| [00:24] | So, uh, w-w-when do I get it? | 所以 呃 什什什么时候能给我 | 
| [00:26] | Get what, a hug? | 给你啥 一个拥抱吗 | 
| [00:27] | Let’s find a planet with a garden hose first. | 等我们找到有园艺橡胶管的星球再说吧 | 
| [00:29] | A dragon. A dragon. | 要龙啊 龙啊 | 
| [00:30] | You asked me to cut class and fight robots with you. | 是你让我翘课去帮你打机器人的 | 
| [00:33] | I said, “No.” | 我说 “不” | 
| [00:34] | You said, “Millions of lives depend on it.” | 你说 “几百万条生命就在此一战了” | 
| [00:35] | I said, “I’ll do it for a dragon.” | 我说 “给我龙我就干” | 
| [00:37] | You said, “Whatever.” | 你说 “啥都行” | 
| [00:38] | I want my dragon. | 我要我的龙 | 
| [00:40] | You know who’s into dragons, Morty? | Morty 你知道什么人才喜欢龙吗 | 
| [00:41] | Nerds that refuse to admit they’re Christian. | 拒绝承认自己信基督的书呆子们 | 
| [00:44] | I want my dragon. Let me give you rocket shoes. | – 我要龙 – 给你双火箭鞋怎么样 | 
| [00:45] | Let me give you Wolverine claws. | 金刚狼的爪子呢 | 
| [00:47] | Let me give you a fucking rocket hat. | 要不来一顶他妈的火箭帽吧 | 
| [00:49] | Just be sure to use it with the rocket shoes, | 记得和火箭鞋配套使用 | 
| [00:50] | or it’ll rip your head off. | 不然你的头会被甩掉 | 
| [00:51] | I want my dragon! I want my dragon! | 我要我的龙 我要我的龙 | 
| [00:53] | I want my dragon! | 我要我的龙 | 
| [00:57] | Oh, crap. | 哦 操 | 
| [00:58] | Crap. | 完犊子了 | 
| [01:02] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 | 
| [01:04] | Your ship crashed in Malta. | 你的飞船在马耳他坠毁了 | 
| [01:06] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 | 
| [01:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [01:10] | Dad, did you promise Morty a dragon? | 爸 你是不答应Morty要给他条龙 | 
| [01:12] | Fuuuuuuu– | 次奥奥奥 | 
| [01:46] | Bleed here and here. | 把血滴在这儿 还有这儿 | 
| [01:48] | I’m not co-bleeding. | 我才不掺和 | 
| [01:50] | Under authority of our treaty | 基于以下条约所述之协定 | 
| [01:51] | ‘twixt the realms of dragon and man… | “在人类世界与龙的王国之间” | 
| [01:53] | Oh, my God, it’s my first gay wedding. | 哦天 我还是头一回参加同志婚礼 | 
| [01:55] | Summer Summer! | |
| [01:56] | …I hereby bind this noble serpent and rider | 在此 我将这条高贵的龙与他的驾驭者 | 
| [01:58] | at the soul. | 进行灵魂绑定 | 
| [02:00] | Here’s your tome of dragon spells and lore. | 这本书上写了和龙有关的咒语以及其他知识 | 
| [02:03] | That’ll have everything you need. | 上面有你需要的一切 | 
| [02:04] | Enjoy your dragon. | 和你的龙好好玩儿吧 | 
| [02:06] | Okay, dragon, here’s the house rules. | 听着 龙 这个房子里有如下规则 | 
| [02:07] | My name is Balthromaw, | 吾名茅彻 | 
| [02:10] | breaker of sky, slayer of mountain. | 天之破坏者 山之戮徒 | 
| [02:13] | Rule one — You are now scooper of your own poops, | 第一条 自己铲屎 | 
| [02:15] | or I will take you down like the black-light poster you are. | 不然我会像拆掉黑光海报一样对待你 | 
| [02:19] | I don’t got any more rules. That’s it. | 其他没了 就这一条 | 
| [02:22] | I’m guessing you’d rather not be tagged in this. | 你应该不想在照片里被圈出来吧 | 
| [02:24] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我上钩了 | 
| [02:26] | What’s with the talking cat? | 那只会说话的猫是什么情况 | 
| [02:27] | It’s a dragon, dip knob. | 是龙 你个二货 | 
| [02:29] | I know that’s a dragon. | 我知道屋外的是龙 | 
| [02:30] | I’m talking about the talking cat in my bedroom. | 我说的是我房间里的说话猫 | 
| [02:33] | Jerry, why would I give Morty a talking dragon and you a talking cat at the same time? | Jerry 为什么我在给Morty一条会说话的龙的同时 又给你一只会说话的猫呢 | 
| [02:37] | Those concepts bump. | 那岂不是撞车了 | 
| [02:38] | If you’re talking to a cat, it’s an abnormal event | 如果你和猫对话了 这事儿确实不正常 | 
| [02:40] | unrelated to me like when you went to Pluto | 但与我无关 就像你去冥王星 | 
| [02:43] | or fucked my daughter. | 或者干我女儿 | 
| [02:44] | Okay, there’s really no need to get savage. | 好吧 也没必要这么乱咬人 | 
| [02:48] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [02:49] | Eh, he says he has nothing to do with your talking. | 他说你能说话跟他没啥关系 | 
| [02:51] | Told you. So then why are you talking? | – 跟你说过喽 – 所以你为什么会说话呢 | 
| [02:53] | Why should that matter? Why should it not matter? | – 这有什么要紧的呢 – 难道不要紧吗 | 
| [02:56] | How do I know I’m not hallucinating? Rick said this is an abnormal event. | 我怎么能分清是不是我出幻觉了 Rick说这事儿不正常 | 
| [03:00] | Do you always need Rick to tell you what’s going on? | 你总是需要Rick来告诉你发生什么了吗 | 
| [03:02] | Maybe it’s time you stopped asking questions | 也许你该停止发问了 | 
| [03:04] | and started having fun. | 然后开始去找点儿乐子 | 
| [03:08] | Wow, okay. | 哇哦 行吧 | 
| [03:11] | So, what do you want? I want you to take us to the airport | – 那 你想要什么呢 – 我想要你带我去机场 | 
| [03:14] | and get us two first-class tickets to Florida. | 然后买两张去佛罗里达的头等舱机票 | 
| [03:16] | Why, I — I can do that. | 为什 我 我可以的 | 
| [03:24] | Oh, this is so cool! | 这也太酷了吧 | 
| [03:31] | I await your next command. | 恭候您的下个命令 | 
| [03:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nobody is commanding anybody. | 别别别 没有谁命令谁 | 
| [03:36] | I love soaring through the sky with you as equals. W-What do you want to do? | 我更喜欢你我平等相处 共同翱翔天际 那 那你现在想做什么呢 | 
| [03:41] | I want to enter my lair and sleep upon my hoard | 我想回我的龙窝 趴在我的私家收藏上 | 
| [03:44] | until the Age of Man expires. | 一觉睡到人类灭绝 | 
| [03:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:48] | Split the diff? | 要不咱们取个折中 | 
| [03:50] | 20-minute nap and soar through the sky? | 你睡20分钟起来 然后咱们继续上天 | 
| [03:54] | As you command. | 悉听尊便 | 
| [03:56] | Okay, see you soon. | 好嘞 一会儿见 | 
| [03:58] | T-This is fun. | 这 这还是挺有意思的 | 
| [03:59] | Yeah, right. | 对 可不是嘛 | 
| [04:01] | What’s this show called, “Ass”? | 这是啥剧来着 《识股寻凶》么 | 
| [04:04] | Yeah, it’s like “Bones,” but they solve ass crimes. | 对 和《识骨寻踪》差不多 区别在于这剧破的是屁股谜案 | 
| [04:06] | This ass is a clue. | 这个屁股是条线索 | 
| [04:07] | Are these two gonna hook up? | 这一对儿后来会搞上吗 | 
| [04:09] | No, and only the lame fans want that. | 不会 脑残粉才这样想 | 
| [04:11] | Don’t tell me how to enjoy things. | 轮不到你教我怎么追剧 | 
| [04:12] | Go to her ass. That’s Brenner. | – 和她在一起吧 Ass – 人家叫Brenner | 
| [04:14] | Go to Brenner Ass. | 和Brenner在一起吧 Ass | 
| [04:17] | Honeymoon over already? | 蜜月期结束了吗 | 
| [04:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你到底想表达什么 | 
| [04:20] | Admit it, Morty. Dragons suck. | 你就承认吧Morty 龙太没劲了 | 
| [04:21] | Why don’t you admit you don’t anyone else to be happy | 为什么不是你承认自己是个操蛋的臭老头 | 
| [04:23] | because you’re a sad old fart? | 不希望别人过得爽呢 | 
| [04:26] | How do you saddle a fart? | 我有点好奇是怎么操到蛋的 | 
| [04:28] | Holy shit. Look! | 我操 快看 | 
| [04:29] | -I love you, Ass. -I love you, Brenner. | – 我爱你 Ass – 我也爱你 Brenner | 
| [04:32] | No. Shh. | – 不是吧 – 嘘 | 
| [04:35] | And that’s the end of the “Morty Gets a Dragon” episode. | 《Morty驯龙记》这出戏肯定是没得再唱了 | 
| [04:37] | Are you gonna slay it? | 你是准备大杀四方吗 | 
| [04:39] | First off, I always slay it, queen. | 首先 小妞 哥的气场一向是大杀四方 | 
| [04:41] | Secondly, yes. Should I pause “Ass”? | – 其次 你说得对 – 要我暂停《识股寻凶》吗 | 
| [04:43] | Nah, it’s kind of boring now that they’re together. | 算了吧 他们已经在一起了 后面没啥意思了 | 
| [04:51] | Hey, fuckface. | 嗨 屌毛 | 
| [04:53] | Will you shut the fuck up or at least roll over? | 你他妈能小声点吗 翻个身也行啊 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, no, it burns. | 不要啊 烧得我好疼呀 | 
| [04:58] | Oh, my God. Oh, the fire of — of it all. | 我的天呐 这些火啊什么的也太可怕了吧 | 
| [05:00] | Ah, if only I had prepared better | 要是我能想起来 | 
| [05:02] | for this terrifying battle by remembering | 龙唯一广为人知的特点 | 
| [05:04] | the only thing dragons are known for. | 我就能更好地为这场恶战做准备了 | 
| [05:13] | Careful you don’t get heartburn. | 小心点儿别灼伤了肠胃哦 | 
| [05:15] | I made that android with a lot of C4. | 我用了好多C4炸药来做那个机器人呢 | 
| [05:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. I imbued it with | 啊 抱歉 改用你的文法 | 
| [05:19] | a remote-controlled explode-y potion. | 遥制火药既充于内 (里面装了遥控炸药) | 
| [05:21] | You have bested me. | 你征服了我 | 
| [05:23] | I am at your service. | 现在起我为你效劳 | 
| [05:25] | Good to be on the same parchment. | 能与汝至于所同 乐甚 (很高兴和你达成一致) | 
| [05:26] | Now, I’m gonna tell my grandson you ran off with a low-flying 747 while you pack up your — | 现在 在我告诉我外孙你跟一架低飞的747私奔了之前 赶紧收拾好你的 | 
| [05:31] | Wait, is this — Why do you have an original | 等等 这是 你为什么会有 | 
| [05:34] | Ecto Cooler juice box from 1989? | 1989年原版的Ecto Cooler果汁包装盒 | 
| [05:36] | I hoard that which your kind covets. | 吾尽藏汝辈觊觎之物 | 
| [05:39] | Give you 20 bucks for it. Nice try. | – 20刀卖不 – 想得美 | 
| [05:42] | What the hell else are you hoarding down here? | 你这到底还囤了些什么鬼 | 
| [05:44] | Cha-ching. “Small Soldiers” Spin Pops? | 发财咯 这是《魔幻小战士》系列棒棒糖吗 | 
| [05:46] | Don’t open that. I’m not an idiot. | – 别把它给拆了 – 你当我白痴吗 | 
| [05:48] | Hey, why do you have Future’s self-titled album on vinyl? | 你怎么会有未来小子的同名黑胶唱片 | 
| [05:51] | Look closer. | 再仔细看清楚点 | 
| [05:53] | Oh, shit. He signed it. | 我擦 有他的亲笔签名诶 | 
| [05:55] | Closer. | 再仔细点儿 | 
| [05:56] | He signed it in molly and Percocet? | 他还是用摇头丸和扑热息痛签的吗 | 
| [05:58] | I could spend all night down here. | 我可以一整晚都在这浪了 | 
| [06:00] | Do you indulge in volcanic fumes? | 你要整点火山灰吗 | 
| [06:03] | Is it gonna fuck up my brain? | 这能让我嗨起来吗 | 
| [06:05] | No. I’ll do it anyway. | – 并不能 – 那我也要 | 
| [06:08] | Hoo, those were not cheap tickets, | 这机票还不便宜呢 | 
| [06:11] | but, um, I’m down to clown. | 但也都无所谓了哈 | 
| [06:15] | Uh, w-w-w-why can you talk again, uh? | 呃 还是想问 为为为什么你会说话呢 | 
| [06:18] | It’s not important, Jerry. | 这不重要 Jerry | 
| [06:19] | Okay, but why Florida? | 好吧 那为什么要去佛罗里达 | 
| [06:20] | Because they don’t ask questions. | 因为那的人不问问题 | 
| [06:22] | They play volleyball, they party, and they have fun. | 他们打排球 他们开派对 他们还能乐在其中 | 
| [06:24] | Right, right. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [06:26] | You can do this, Jerry. | 你也可以的 Jerry | 
| [06:27] | I can do this. | 我也可以 | 
| [06:29] | I can do this. | 我也可以 | 
| [06:36] | Hey, Jerry, after this game, | Jerry 打完这个 | 
| [06:38] | come to my yacht and bring your cat. | 去我的游艇上转转吧 把你的猫也带上 | 
| [06:40] | You got it, Jipe. | 听你的 Jipe | 
| [06:41] | I got to admit, you were right. | 我得承认 你说得对 | 
| [06:43] | I’ve got to tell you something, Jerry. | 我还得跟你说点事儿 Jerry | 
| [06:45] | This is the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life. | 这是我一生中最快乐的时光 | 
| [06:48] | Oh, gross! Who shit in the sand? | 好恶心 谁在这拉屎了 | 
| [06:50] | Someone took a small shit in the sand | 有人在这沙子里拉了小小的一坨 | 
| [06:53] | and buried it with, like, two little kicks | 然后随便蹬两脚就当埋起来了 | 
| [06:55] | and just left it here like a land mine. | 搞得像个地雷似的 | 
| [06:57] | Why and who? | 这图的是什么 到底是谁干的 | 
| [06:59] | It was him. | 他拉的 | 
| [07:03] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [07:04] | ♪ Yo ♪ | *哟* | 
| [07:05] | ♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪ | *扑热息痛 耶 摇头丸 扑热息痛 扑热息痛* | 
| [07:09] | ♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪ | *扑热息痛 耶 摇头丸 扑热息痛 扑热息痛* | 
| [07:12] | ♪ Mask on. Fuck it, mask off ♪ | *戴上面具 妈的摘下* | 
| [07:15] | ♪ Gas gone, Never nod off ♪ | *毒气已散 不要瞌睡* | 
| [07:21] | I’m being summoned by Morty. | Morty在召唤我 | 
| [07:24] | Yeah. He’s, uh, texting me. | 啊 是啊 他正发消息跟我说 | 
| [07:26] | Hmm. How are you responding? | 那你准备怎么回 | 
| [07:28] | Ugh, I tend not to, | 我不太想回 | 
| [07:30] | or maybe I’ll send, like, a popular animated GIF | 或者就发个比较常用的表情包 | 
| [07:32] | that could be interpreted in almost any way. Brilliant. | – 用来回啥都能说得通的那种 – 聪明 | 
| [07:36] | I summon thee. | 吾召唤汝 | 
| [07:38] | I summon thee, Balthromaw. | 吾召唤汝 茅彻 | 
| [07:41] | What the hell? | 这他妈是啥 | 
| [07:43] | Taylor Swift pumping her hands in the air? | 泰勒·斯威夫特手怼空气 | 
| [07:45] | What does it mean when –It means you’re lame. | – 这是啥意思 – 就是你很菜的意思 | 
| [07:46] | ♪ Yo ♪ | *哟* | 
| [07:46] | ♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪ | *扑热息痛 耶 摇头丸 扑热息痛 扑热息痛* | 
| [07:50] | ♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪ | *扑热息痛 耶 摇头丸 扑热息痛 扑热息痛* | 
| [07:53] | ♪ Mask on. Fuck it, mask off ♪ | *戴上面具 妈的摘下* | 
| [07:56] | ♪ Gas gone, Never nod off ♪ | *毒气已散 不要瞌睡* | 
| [08:02] | What’s the saying? | 老话是怎么讲的来着 | 
| [08:04] | “Orcs work to live. Dwarves live to work.” | “兽人为活下去而工作 矮人为了工作而活着” | 
| [08:08] | So dumb. | 真有病 | 
| [08:09] | If there’s ever a saying about me, I’ll fly into the fucking Sun. | 要是也能有句老话是说我的 我他妈能上天 | 
| [08:15] | Oh, you’re small for a dragon, Rick. | 在我们龙看来 你好小哦 Rick | 
| [08:18] | Well, I sleep on an extra big pile of awesome shit. | 呃 小小的我睡在大大的高贵的屎上 | 
| [08:20] | Then there will be sayings about you. | 然后就一定会有说你的老话了 | 
| [08:23] | Your lessers will hunt you down, | 你也会被比你小的物种抓住 | 
| [08:25] | and you will be owned or slain. | 他们要么驯服你 要么杀死你 | 
| [08:28] | That’s why they call it a dying breed, brother. | 这就是大家管这叫濒危物种的原因 老哥 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, God, ugh. | 噢 天哪 | 
| [08:38] | My soul. Oh! | 我的灵魂 | 
| [08:39] | Oh, yeah. I’m — | 好棒 我是 | 
| [08:41] | I’m — I’m a dragon. | 我是一条龙 | 
| [08:43] | Oh! Ugh, I’m bonding. | 我爽起来了 | 
| [08:44] | I’m bonding too. | 我也好爽 | 
| [08:48] | What the fuck? | 这他妈什么鬼 | 
| [08:49] | Morty, I can explain. | Morty 听我解释 | 
| [08:51] | Stop! | 够了 | 
| [08:52] | Why are you still doing it? | 你俩为什么还不停下来 | 
| [08:53] | Why does it feel better now? | 怎么现在反倒更爽了 | 
| [08:55] | I hope it’s not because you’re watching but don’t go anywhere. | 最好别是因为我们被你看着 你站住了哪都别去 | 
| [08:57] | How did you find us? | 你们怎么找到我俩的 | 
| [08:59] | We followed the smell of sulfur and skankery. | 我们循着硫磺味和各种臭味一路找来的 | 
| [09:05] | Oh, man, ugh. Fuck this. | – 啊 老哥 啊 – 操你们妈 | 
| [09:08] | You can take this stupid fake soul-bond contract, | 把这不算数的傻逼灵魂绑定契约还给你 | 
| [09:10] | and you can — Mm! Ah! | 然后你们就可以 | 
| [09:13] | No refunds. | 不退不换 | 
| [09:14] | Your dragon soul-bonded with my grandpa. | 你的龙和我姥爷灵魂相绑了 | 
| [09:17] | Oh, my! I am so sorry. | 啊 我去 非常抱歉 | 
| [09:19] | That is a total violation. | 这是严重的违约行为 | 
| [09:21] | Yeah, no shit. | 对 用你说 | 
| [09:22] | I’ll take care of this at once. | 这种逼事儿 我立刻就给你处理好 | 
| [09:24] | You slut dragon! | 你这骚龙 | 
| [09:25] | What the fuck? You slut. | 你他妈的是怎么回事 | 
| [09:26] | Chill out, dude. Slut! | – 冷静点儿 兄弟 – 骚龙 | 
| [09:27] | Okay, that’s –You slut! | – 呃 其实 – 骚龙 | 
| [09:28] | Y-You don’t have to –Slut! | – 也犯不着 – 骚龙 | 
| [09:30] | Shame on you! | 真他妈丢脸 | 
| [09:31] | Shame, you slut! You slutty, slutty slut! | 丢脸 你这骚龙 大骚逼 | 
| [09:32] | Ow! Why the fuck does it feel like you’re whipping me? | 为啥我他妈的感觉也像在挨你的鞭子 | 
| [09:34] | Because your soul got tangled in a dirty…. Ah! | 因为你的灵魂绑上了这条又脏 | 
| [09:38] | …slutty… Ow! | 又骚 | 
| [09:39] | …slut soul! Ow! | 又贱的灵魂 | 
| [09:41] | Let’s go! Ow! Ow! | 跟我回去 | 
| [09:42] | Get to that portal, you slut. | 滚去传送门 你个骚龙 | 
| [09:43] | Grandpa, do something, or I will tweet, | 姥爷 快干点啥 不然我可要发推了 | 
| [09:46] | and you will be canceled. | 人设一崩 集体取关 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, Dandruff the Great, lighten up and give the kid his dragon. | 屑巫师甘豆夫 放轻松 把龙还给孩子 | 
| [09:51] | By whose command? | 谁在发号施令 | 
| [09:53] | You have no magic. | 你连魔法都不会 | 
| [09:54] | Yeah, I know. I have actual power. | 是啊我知道 但我有更实在的力量 | 
| [09:56] | Not here, you don’t. | 不 在这儿不算数 | 
| [09:57] | True power looks like this — | 真正的力量得像这样 | 
| [10:00] | stone monster. | 石头怪 | 
| [10:02] | Stick that up your ass. Oh, you’re done? | – 尝尝被它爆菊 – 哦 你说完了吗 | 
| [10:05] | I thought the rock monster was here to introduce a physicist. | 我还以为这岩石怪物是要引见某位物理学家 | 
| [10:10] | Spinal cord, uh, activate morphine. | 脊髓 呃 释放吗啡 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, I might be fucked. | 我可能要完球了 | 
| [10:16] | Lightning bridge! | 闪电桥 | 
| [10:20] | Okay, he’s gone. Listen up. | 好了 他撤了 听着 | 
| [10:21] | There’s probably animals in these hills. | 这山上应该还有其他动物 | 
| [10:23] | If you spare me, I can make your crotch a salt lick. | 如果你放过我 我可以把你的裆部变成盐碱地给它们舔 | 
| [10:31] | Thank you, Morty. | 谢谢你 Morty | 
| [10:33] | Figures you’d be higher status in Lame World. | 你应该能在这个垃圾世界里谋到高位 | 
| [10:35] | Get your shit together, Lair Wrecker. | 别犯神经了 巢穴破坏者 | 
| [10:37] | We need to rescue Balthromaw. | 咱们得把茅彻救出来 | 
| [10:39] | Morty, the moral of this story is bros before dragons. | Morty 这个故事的主旨是手足情深重过巨龙 | 
| [10:42] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我的意思吧 | 
| [10:43] | Yeah, if he dies while you’re soul bonded, you die too. | 懂 但你俩灵魂相绑 他死了你也会死 | 
| [10:46] | Morty, the moral of this story is bros rescue dragons. | Morty 故事的主旨其实是兄弟协力救龙 | 
| [10:51] | Balthromaw, by soul bonding with multiple riders, | 茅彻 你与多位驾驭者灵魂相绑 | 
| [10:55] | you have violated the treaty between dragon and mankind. | 违背了龙与人类的契约 | 
| [10:58] | The Dragonarchy sentences you to hang by the neck until dead. | 龙君判你被吊着脖子 直到吊死 | 
| [11:03] | On the count of three. | 数到三就执行 | 
| [11:05] | One Dragonarchy, | 一龙君 | 
| [11:07] | two Dragonarchy, | 二龙君 | 
| [11:08] | 2 1/2 — I just wanted to make sure — | 二点五 我只是想确定 | 
| [11:11] | three! | 三 | 
| [11:13] | Grandpa Rick, what’s wrong? | Rick姥爷 你怎么了 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, God. The wizard must have hung Balthromaw! | 我的天 巫师肯定是把茅彻给吊起来了 | 
| [11:18] | Well, fuck it. Can we go back then? | 啊 行吧 咱们能回家了吗 | 
| [11:20] | W-Well, no, no. It takes, like, 78 years | 呃 不 不 要吊死一条龙 | 
| [11:22] | to hang a dragon to death, so… | 需要78年的时间 就是说 | 
| [11:23] | Aw, man. It’s so annoying. | 啊我去 那也太烦人了 | 
| [11:25] | You ever, like, try to swallow a really big vitamin | 你有没有过 比如说 试着吞下一颗巨大的维生素片 | 
| [11:27] | with no water? Ugh! | 一口水也不喝 | 
| [11:29] | You know, like | 你懂的 就好像 | 
| [11:30] | really, like, big one, you know, | 真的 就像 特别大的那种 知道吗 | 
| [11:32] | and it kind of gets, ugh, stuck in your throat? | 感觉还挺硌着喉咙的 | 
| [11:35] | It’s — It’s annoying. All right. | 这这也太烦人了吧 行吧 | 
| [11:36] | Morty, go ahead and activate this golem. | Morty 去启动这个泥巴机器 | 
| [11:54] | Fucking dumb. All right. | 真够傻逼的 就这么着吧 | 
| [11:56] | Who wants to be infused with, like, uh, unreasonable power? | 谁想被注入点儿 呃 怎么说呢 不合常理的力量吗 | 
| [11:58] | Oh, can I be, like, a sexy arrow-shooty lady? | 那我能变成性感弓箭手吗 | 
| [12:01] | Yeah, whatever. There’s no rules. I don’t care. | 当然 啥都行 没啥规矩 我不在意 | 
| [12:04] | Morty, you want superpowers? | Morty 你要超能力吗 | 
| [12:06] | No, thanks. I’m fine. I’ve got my book. | 不用了 我有我的书在 | 
| [12:08] | All right. Good luck with that. | 行吧 那就祝你平安吧 | 
| [12:09] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [12:12] | God, it’s like — | 我靠 这简直就像 | 
| [12:14] | Have you ever had too much orange juice, | 你们有没有被一大口橙汁呛住 | 
| [12:15] | or, like, you know how egg yolk | 或者是被蛋黄之类的 | 
| [12:16] | kind of, like, gets in your throat? | 噎住的经历 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah, we get it. | 当然 我们懂 | 
| [12:19] | Come on and hurry. | 快点 | 
| [12:20] | W-We got to free Balthromaw. | 我们还要救茅彻呢 | 
| [12:22] | Upsulu –I got this. | 我来 | 
| [12:28] | Morty, how’s that book working out for you, | Morty 那本书帮了你什么忙 | 
| [12:30] | you fucking d-d-dumbass? | 你个傻逼 | 
| [12:35] | Huh. You know what? You’re right. | 还真别说 让你们给说中了 | 
| [12:36] | I could get used to this magic stuff. | 我觉得我能适应这些魔法玩意儿 | 
| [12:47] | There’s Balthromaw. | 茅彻在那儿 | 
| [12:49] | Check this shit out. Watch this. | 来看这个 看我表演 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Don’t even look. | 对 对 瞄都别瞄 | 
| [12:51] | Don’t even bother looking. | 不要浪费时间瞄准 | 
| [12:52] | Just fucking let magic guide your arrow. | 让魔法来制导 | 
| [12:54] | Summer, what the hell are you doing? | Summer 你他妈干啥呢 | 
| [12:56] | Take this seriously. Shut the fuck up, Morty. | – 严肃点儿啊 – 闭嘴 Morty | 
| [12:59] | Stop trying to pretend like magic involves skill or thought. | 别说得好像魔法跟能力还有思想有关 | 
| [13:01] | Summer, make it look like it’s coming out of your butthole. | Summer 让箭看起来就像从你屁眼儿里射出的一样 | 
| [13:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 对对对 | 
| [13:07] | Oh, fuck, my fucking eye, oh! | 操 我的眼睛啊 | 
| [13:09] | What in the Medieval equivalent of tarnation — | 在中世纪 “烦死我了”要怎么说来着 | 
| [13:12] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 | 
| [13:15] | Summer, you fucking idiot! | Summer 你这个大傻逼 | 
| [13:16] | Power of 12 feet. | 十二足之力 | 
| [13:18] | Uh, ow, fuck! | 操 疼死我了 | 
| [13:19] | I take it all back! | 我收回我说的话 | 
| [13:21] | I fucking hate magic! | 我讨厌魔法 | 
| [13:27] | Slut thief! | 骚贱臭贼 | 
| [13:29] | You’re a slut thief! | 你这个骚贱的贼 | 
| [13:33] | Pretty fun boat, fun people. | 有趣的船 有趣的人 | 
| [13:36] | That’s great, not being asked why I can talk. | 很好 没人问我为什么能说话 | 
| [13:39] | I’m a talking cat, but “Who cares why?” is my point. | 我会说话 但“管它为什么”才是我想要的 | 
| [13:43] | Well, nice talking to you for no reason. | 很高兴和你不为了什么理由说话 | 
| [13:48] | Jorge, that was a good one, | Jorge 那个确实棒 | 
| [13:49] | but do you know what a peanut butter gargoyle is? | 但你知道花生酱滴水兽是什么吗 | 
| [13:51] | Nah, what’s that? | 不知道 那是个啥 | 
| [13:52] | Dude, it’s when you take the chick, | 老哥 就是你带着妞儿 | 
| [13:54] | put her feet on a cathedral –Sorry to interrupt, guys. | – 让她的脚抵着教堂 – 抱歉打扰 各位 | 
| [13:56] | Just want to clarify, are these real sex positions? | 我就是想确认一下 你们说的都是性爱体位吗 | 
| [13:59] | Because if they are, | 因为如果真的是 | 
| [14:01] | how are they gratifying to the male at all? | 那这些姿势为什么能让男性爽起来呢 | 
| [14:03] | And if the goal is to make something up, | 如果都是瞎编的 | 
| [14:05] | why not make up something…funnier? | 那为什么不编一些 更有趣的呢 | 
| [14:09] | I’m asking too many questions, aren’t I? | 我是不是问太多问题了 | 
| [14:13] | How ironic. | 真讽刺 | 
| [14:14] | Get out of Florida, you overthinking cat. | 从佛罗里达滚远点 你这钻牛角尖儿的猫 | 
| [14:16] | Why don’t you go overthink shit up north in Georgia? | 为什么你不北上去佐治亚慢慢想 | 
| [14:18] | Hate that cat. | 惹人嫌的猫 | 
| [14:29] | You got any money for a cab? | 你有钱打车吗 | 
| [14:31] | Why ask questions? | 为什么开口提问了 | 
| [14:32] | Why not just have fun? | 说好的乐在其中呢 | 
| [14:34] | I deserve that. | 我活该 | 
| [14:35] | Attention, citizens of Draygon, | 注意听好 大龙城居民们 | 
| [14:38] | a slut dragon has escaped. | 一条骚龙逃走了 | 
| [14:41] | Anyone caught harboring it is also a slut. | 谁敢包庇 谁就骚贱 | 
| [14:44] | That’s how it goes. Ow, my eye. | – 这就是规矩 – 我的眼睛啊 | 
| [14:46] | It pains me that you can feel my pain. | 我好心疼你能感同身受 | 
| [14:49] | Yeah, how about you suck your dick, | 那你为什么不自舔 | 
| [14:50] | which is also somehow my dick? | 正好也当给我舔屌了 | 
| [14:52] | Aw, why can’t couples that start out cheating ever end up happy? | 为什么出轨的情侣不能有个快乐的结局啊 | 
| [14:55] | M-Maybe I can find that wizard’s portal spell in here and g-get us home. | 也许我能在书中找到巫师用来开启传送门的咒语 然后咱们就能回家 | 
| [14:59] | How about finding the spell that unbinds me | 为什么不找找有没有咒语 | 
| [15:01] | from your fucking dragon? | 可以让我和你的逼龙解绑 | 
| [15:02] | No spells can do that. | 没有咒语能做到 | 
| [15:04] | Only the wizard can unbind soul bonds. | 只有巫师能解除 | 
| [15:06] | Uh, who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 | 
| [15:07] | Who are we? Who the fuck are you, bitch? | 你还问我 你算老几 骚货 | 
| [15:09] | Debrah, stop. We are the slut dragons. | Debrah 行了 我们是骚龙 | 
| [15:11] | We live in these slut caves where we fuck, | 我们住在这淫穴 我们在这里交媾 | 
| [15:13] | suck, and eat butt, and we kindly ask that you leave. | 吸屌 舔菊 同时我们真诚地希望你们离开 | 
| [15:16] | If the wizard knows we are here, he will imprison us. | 如果巫师知道了我们在这 他会把我们关起来 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah! We like it down here | 说得对 我们就爱在这儿 | 
| [15:20] | ’cause we can fuck woolly mammoths. Get out! | 因为可以操到毛绒绒的猛犸象 快滚吧 | 
| [15:23] | Get the fuck out of here, Michael! Shut up, Michael! | – 滚开 Michael – 闭嘴 Michael | 
| [15:24] | You’re the only one that fucks that thing. | 只有你操那玩意儿 | 
| [15:26] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快滚吧 | 
| [15:27] | Well, at least I’m not into shit play. | 好吧 至少我不玩屎 | 
| [15:29] | -Fuck you! -Hey, wait! | – 滚你大爷的 – 别吵了 | 
| [15:30] | Everybody stop, stop! | 都别吵吵啦 | 
| [15:32] | Listen, this is all my fault. | 听着 这都是我造成的 | 
| [15:33] | I started all this when I tried to control Balthromaw, | 起因是我想驾驭茅彻 才搞得这么乱套 | 
| [15:36] | and that was fucked up. | 这样太操蛋了 | 
| [15:37] | Nobody should control anyone, | 没有谁该驾驭谁 | 
| [15:39] | especially that guy up there. | 尤其不该驾驭上边那货 | 
| [15:40] | And, um, you can eat butt if you want, I guess. | 还有 你们爱舔菊就舔吧 随意 | 
| [15:43] | I, uh –I got this, Morty. | – 我 – 我替你说吧 Morty | 
| [15:44] | Okay, listen up, slut dragons! | 行啦 竖起耳朵挺好 各位骚龙 | 
| [15:46] | Wouldn’t you rather be sluts up there, | 你们难道就不想去骚浪贱吗 | 
| [15:48] | have a fuck world instead of a fuck cave? | 宁可蜗居烂屌洞穴也不坐享爽逼世界 | 
| [15:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 脑子有泡吗 | 
| [15:51] | This man with a ponytail makes a valid point. | 这个马尾辫男子说得有理 | 
| [15:54] | All dragons are sluts deep down, even the ones up above, | 骚浪贱是龙的本性 上面那些龙也都一样 | 
| [15:56] | but we would have to kill the wizard to be free. | 但要获得自由就必须杀死巫师 | 
| [15:59] | He is too powerful. | 他的力量太过强大 | 
| [16:00] | There is a way to kill the wizard. | 有一种可以杀死巫师的办法 | 
| [16:02] | Whoa. Who’s this mysterious character? | 哟呵 这是哪个神秘角色 | 
| [16:04] | Shadow Jacker, you haven’t come out | 幻影杰克 你已经在你的 | 
| [16:06] | of your masturbation cave in eons. | 自慰专用洞里呆了上亿年了 | 
| [16:08] | It’s high time I emerge from my cum cocoon. | 我也该从那个安乐茧里 出来走走了 | 
| [16:11] | I grow tired of eavesdropping and masturbating | 老这么一边偷听你们制造的噪音一边自慰 | 
| [16:13] | to the sounds you all make. | 真是累死个龙 | 
| [16:15] | Jesus Christ. All right. | 我的天啊 可别说了 | 
| [16:16] | C-Could use a little more mystery. | 就不能保持点儿神秘感吗 | 
| [16:17] | Oh, oh, just now seeing the staff. | 嚯 才看清那个大玩意儿 | 
| [16:19] | We’ve never had enough sluts to defeat the wizard. | 我们一直凑不够能对抗巫师的骚货 | 
| [16:22] | Now, with the four fresh, wet sluts that just landed on our doorstep, we finally have a chance. | 现在刚好来了四个新鲜柔软的骚货 正出现在家门口 终于能有个机会了 | 
| [16:28] | So killing the wizard will break my soul bond. | 所以杀死巫师就能让灵魂解绑是吗 | 
| [16:30] | Yes, it solves all of our problems. | 没错 这样能解决所有问题 | 
| [16:32] | We must begin a 10-slut soul orgy… | 我们要来一场十骚魂交 | 
| [16:35] | Wait, wait, what? | 等等等一下 你说啥 | 
| [16:36] | …and become the all-slut slut phoenix dragon, Slut. | 来组成一只全骚骚凤巨龙 骚货们 | 
| [16:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等下啊 慢点 慢点 | 
| [16:40] | There’s got to be something else in here. | 书里肯定有还有别的内容 | 
| [16:42] | There’s got to be another way. Just give me a second. | 肯定还有别的办法 等我找一下啊 | 
| [16:43] | I haven’t read all this yet. | 好多内容我还没看过呢 | 
| [16:49] | Maybe don’t tell your parents we did this? | 就不要和你们爸妈说起这档子事了吧 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, oh, no. Oh — Wait, please, no! | 求放过啊 | 
| [17:18] | Ice spell! Ice spell! | 冰咒 冰咒 | 
| [17:19] | Oh, God! | 天呐 | 
| [17:21] | That just made it last longer. | 冰咒让火更持久了 | 
| [17:23] | Ah, it burns longer! | 烧得更慢了啊 | 
| [17:24] | Ah, I could have died fast! | 本来能死痛快点儿啊 | 
| [17:30] | Thank you, strangers. | 谢谢你们 陌生人 | 
| [17:32] | Well, it’s your world now. Have fun with empowerment. | 这上边如今是你们的世界了 赋权快乐 | 
| [17:33] | It seems to make everyone that gets it really happy. | 貌似大家都挺享受的是吧 | 
| [17:35] | All right, guys. I’ll use this to open a portal. | 走了 各位 我要用这个开一扇传送门 | 
| [17:39] | Uh, open a portal to Earth. | 通往地球的传送门 开 | 
| [17:41] | Let’s get the hell out of here fast. | 赶紧他妈的撤吧 | 
| [17:43] | God, look at this piece of shit. | 我的天 瞅瞅这啥破玩意 | 
| [17:45] | Why is there writing on it? Who writes on a portal? | 怎么还有符文 谁会在传送门上写符文 | 
| [17:49] | Should’ve taken me up on those Wolverine claws instead, Morty. | 早知道就要金刚狼爪子了吧 Morty | 
| [17:52] | Wait, why did the dragon come? | 等会 龙怎么也跟来了 | 
| [17:54] | I was thinking we could hang out? | 我寻思咱们是不是还能一起玩耍 | 
| [17:56] | Oh, yeah. Whoa, Jesus. | 啊 是哈 嚯 老天 | 
| [17:58] | Your dad’s been texting me this whole time? | 你们老爸一直在给我发消息 | 
| [18:00] | Uh, he’s at an airport with a cat. | 他和一只猫在机场 | 
| [18:02] | Okay, that — that sounds — Wow. | 好吧 这就比较 哇哦 | 
| [18:03] | You know, I better check on him. | 这样吧 我最好还是去接他 | 
| [18:05] | Big season finale right there, you know? | 闹出了个季终集一样的好戏 懂吗 | 
| [18:06] | Better, uh — Better go right now. | 我最好 这就走 | 
| [18:08] | Also, I told you not to get a dragon, Morty. | 还有我告诉过你别要龙 Morty | 
| [18:10] | This is your fault. Fuck you, worst adventure ever. | 都他妈怪你 傻屌 最差劲的冒险 | 
| [18:12] | Worst adventure ever. | 最差劲的冒险 | 
| [18:13] | Yeah, uh, I guess you better be on your way too, Balthromaw. | 我觉得你也该上自己的路了 茅彻 | 
| [18:16] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在寻思着 | 
| [18:18] | What you said back there in the cave really resonated with me. | 你在龙穴里说的那番话让我很有共鸣 | 
| [18:22] | Maybe we could try again? | 我们是不是可以重新来过 | 
| [18:23] | Look, to be honest, I’m kind of grossed out with the sexual nature of how everything unfolded. | 实话实说 发觉世间万物究其内核 都会回到性 这让我恶心坏了 | 
| [18:27] | I didn’t know how sexual dragons were. | 真没想到龙还有这么强的性欲 | 
| [18:29] | I kind of just wanted to do some D&D stuff, you know? | 我顶多是想来一次类似《龙与地下城》的冒险 懂吗 | 
| [18:31] | And have a soul orgy with your sister and grandpa | 并和自己的姐姐 姥爷 | 
| [18:34] | and every dragon we could find, yeah? | 还有遇到的所有龙来一发魂交 对吗 | 
| [18:35] | No, look, can you please just go? | 才没有 你就不能快点走吗 | 
| [18:37] | I-I-I really want to shower. | 我我我非常想洗个澡 | 
| [18:39] | Maybe a quick soul bone before I go. | 那就趁我还没走 体验一把快速魂勃 | 
| [18:41] | I-I-I-I’m good. | 不不不用了 | 
| [18:42] | I think I just need to be alone | 我只想一个人静静 | 
| [18:43] | and sort of un– unpack all this. | 卸下这些心理负担 | 
| [18:46] | What about your grandpa? | 那你姥爷呢 | 
| [18:47] | Would he want to? I can wait. | 他会想来一发吗 我可以等他 | 
| [18:48] | No, I think you better go. | 不会的 你还是走吧 | 
| [18:50] | I-I’m gonna take that shower. | 我想赶紧把澡洗了 | 
| [18:51] | If it’s just warm liquid you want trickled over your body, | 如果你是为了体验温热液体在身上流动 | 
| [18:54] | I could maybe — No, no, look. | – 没准我可以 – 不用 听着 | 
| [18:55] | I just want to be clean! | 我只是为了让自己干净 | 
| [18:57] | I-I-I feel dirty after everything that’s happened. | 今天的经历让让让我觉得自己脏死了 | 
| [18:59] | How about a quick hand bond? | 那就来个快速手冲好了 | 
| [19:02] | I like doing it. You’re embarrassing yourself. I-I-I’m closing the door. | – 我可喜欢了 – 给自己留个台阶下吧 我我我可关门了啊 | 
| [19:05] | Fucking soul teasers. | 玩弄灵魂的垃圾 | 
| [19:08] | This is a cool car. I like having fun. | 这车挺酷 我喜欢找乐子 | 
| [19:10] | That’s what I’m talking about. Keep it moving. | 就是这样 一直开 | 
| [19:12] | Don’t ask why I can talk. | 别问我为什么能说话 | 
| [19:16] | For sure. For sure. | 当然 当然 | 
| [19:18] | Where are we going? | 咱们要去哪儿 | 
| [19:20] | Quantum radiator might need some nanowater. | 得往量子水箱里加一点儿纳米水了 | 
| [19:22] | We — We can stretch our legs. | 我 我们可以舒展下双腿 | 
| [19:29] | So, uh, why can you talk? | 所以 你为什么能说话 | 
| [19:33] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [19:34] | I need you in one spot for a clean mind scan. | 我要你定住别动来做个规整的思维扫描 | 
| [19:36] | Mind scan? Look, you’re overthinking it. | 思维扫描 听着 是你想太多了 | 
| [19:39] | The point of a talking cat is to have fun. | 有一只会说话的猫出现 意义就在于让你学会找乐子 | 
| [19:41] | I find the insinuation that I can’t ask questions | 我发现你在暗示我不能问你问题 | 
| [19:43] | andhave fun condescending. | 还从这种居高临下中找到了乐子 | 
| [19:45] | Y-You find it condescending, Jerry? Yes. | – 你感受到居高临下了吗 Jerry – 确实 | 
| [19:47] | All right. I’m from outer space. Happy? No. | – 好吧 我来自外太空 满意了吗 – 不 | 
| [19:50] | Exactly, because no answer would be satisfying. | 你看就是这样 没有一个答案会让人满意的 | 
| [19:52] | Because it’s a lie. | 因为你在说谎 | 
| [19:54] | Let’s see the truth. | 咱们来看看真相 | 
| [19:56] | What in the… | 这里面是 | 
| [20:00] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 | 
| [20:02] | Jerry, don’t. I want to see. | – Jerry 别 – 我想看 | 
| [20:04] | No, you do not. | 不 你不想 | 
| [20:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [20:11] | At least now maybe — | 事到如今 也许 | 
| [20:13] | Get the hell out of here! | 快给老子滚啊 | 
| [20:14] | But I’ve got nowhere to go. | 但我没地方可去了啊 | 
| [20:15] | Get out! Get out! | – 快滚 – 快滚 | 
| [20:17] | Get out! | 滚啊 | 
| [20:25] | He was in my home where I keep photos of my parents. | 我居然让他在放了我父母照片的房间里待着 | 
| [20:30] | Jerry, I have a device. | Jerry 我有个装置 | 
| [20:31] | I-It can make us forget. | 能让咱们忘了这些 | 
| [20:32] | No, I don’t think we should forget, | 不 我认为我们不该忘 | 
| [20:35] | not this. | 这个不该忘 | 
| [20:37] | Someone has to remember. | 总得有个人来记着 | 
| [20:39] | Someone will. | 会有的 | 
| [20:43] | Did we crash? | 咱们的飞船坠毁了吗 | 
| [20:44] | Where’s the cat? | 那只猫哪儿去了呢 | 
| [20:45] | He, uh, ran away. | 他啊 呃 跑了 | 
| [20:47] | Did you scan his brain? Yeah. | – 你给他做思维扫描了吗 – 做了 | 
| [20:49] | Did you find out why he can talk? | 你弄清楚他为什么会说话了吗 | 
| [20:51] | He’s from outer space. | 他是外太空来的 | 
| [20:52] | Outer space? | 外太空吗 | 
| [20:54] | That little — | 那只小 | 
| [20:56] | Of course, total mind fuck. | 是哦 可真他妈操脑啊 | 
| [21:35] | Now, that’s what I call draggin’. | 看 这不就是传说中的拽梗吗 | 
| [21:37] | What? It’s a joke. | – 什么 – 拽个梗而已 | 
| [21:39] | You’re a dragon draggin’ your stuff. | 拽梗就是你们龙 龙拽着个什么玩意儿 | 
| [21:41] | I understand. | 我懂 | 
| [21:43] | So, how you doing? | 那请问 你过得怎么样啊 | 
| [21:44] | I grow weary of you humans. | 我对你们人类累觉不爱 | 
| [21:46] | How about 50 bucks? You weary of 50 bucks? | 50块钱呢 你对50块钱也累觉不爱吗 | 
| [21:49] | I’m trying to cheat on my wife. | 我正想背着老婆偷腥 | 
| [21:50] | I’m looking for a little magic, a little fantasy. | 想找点魔幻的 奇妙的 | 
| [21:52] | You could use some help. Let’s help each other, huh? | 你一定帮得上忙 我们互相帮助吧 怎么样 | 
| [21:54] | 50 bucks. | 50块哦 | 
| [21:59] | Slut! Nice. | – 骚货 – 棒 | 
| [22:01] | Is there a reason you can speak? | 你能说人话是有原因的吗 | 
| [22:03] | Yeah, and I’m ashamed of it. | 是的 而且我对此感到羞耻 | 
| [22:06] | Then speak of it no more. | 那就不提它了 | 
| [22:08] | Do you wish to eat, maybe bond a little? | 你想吃点东西吗 也许还想稍微来一炮 | 
| [22:11] | Yeah, I could bond. | 好啊 我可以来一炮的 | 
| [22:13] | How long does it take you to fly to Florida? | 你去佛罗里达要飞多久来着 | 
| [22:17] | Did you get any of that? | 看懂了么 |