时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[00:26] | Holy shit, oh. | 见鬼 |
[00:27] | What are — what are these things?! | 这都是些啥啊 |
[00:28] | Do I look like I know? | 你看我像是知道吗 |
[00:30] | Last thing I remember, I was, ugh, in a cave | 记忆中的最后一件事 就是我在一个洞里 |
[00:32] | looking at some wet egg and — oh, that probably did it. | 看着某个湿漉漉的蛋 啊 那可能就是它干的 |
[00:34] | I told you not to look at that egg! | 我跟你说过别看那个蛋了 |
[00:35] | I-it was too wet. | 它太湿了 |
[00:37] | You don’t get to tell me what to look at. | 轮不到你来告诉我该看什么 |
[00:38] | I’ve seen your Pornhub account. | 我都看过你的Pornhub账号了 |
[00:39] | Also, who makes a Pornhub account? | 话说谁会注册Pornhub账号啊 |
[00:41] | The algorithm learns your preferences better that way. | 那样更有利于算法学习你的偏好 |
[00:43] | Plus if you get in kind of a cool enough relationship, | 而且 如果你和另一半是那种酷酷的关系 |
[00:45] | you can sort of follow each other | 还可以在P站上互关一下 |
[00:47] | and check out each other’s kinks, you know? | 了解了解彼此的癖好之类的 |
[00:48] | Alright, god damn, sold. | 好吧 服了 我信了 |
[00:50] | How do we get out of here? Morty, relax. | – 我们怎么才能离开这里 – 放轻松 Morty |
[00:51] | They’re face-hugging parasites. | 他们只是抱脸寄生虫 |
[00:53] | I don’t think their society’s gonna be that hard to navigate. | 我估计他们的社会不难驾驭 |
[00:57] | Okay, yeah, this might be a little harder than I thought. | 好吧 可能比我想得要难一点 |
[01:00] | Holy shit, they’ve got an m&m’s store. | 天呐 他们还有M&M豆专营店 |
[01:37] | This is bad, Rick. Th-th-th-th-this is really bad. | 这不好 Rick 这这这简直太糟糕了 |
[01:39] | Just be cool, Morty. | 冷静 Morty |
[01:41] | All we gotta do is blend in, find our ship, | 我们要做的只是混进去 找到飞船 |
[01:42] | and get the fuck outta here. | 然后赶紧撤 |
[01:44] | Alright, Morty, here’s the plan, put this back on your face. | Morty 这样 把这个戴回你的脸上 |
[01:46] | I-I’m not putting that back on my face! Relax. It’s dead. | – 我才不戴这个 – 没事 它已经死了 |
[01:51] | Okay, now it’s dead. | 好吧 这回是死的了 |
[01:52] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点儿 |
[01:55] | Rick, I-it’s bleeding. | Rick 它在淌血 |
[01:56] | I-it’s bleeding acid. | 它 它在淌酸 |
[01:58] | Alright, well, that should be the last of it. | 啊 没事 应该是最后一点儿了 |
[01:59] | If not, then just gimme two tugs on the arm. | 如果还有 再拽它两下触手 |
[02:05] | Seems like a self-destructive life cycle. | 看起来他们属于自毁型生命循环 |
[02:07] | Is that gonna happen to us? | 我们也会自毁吗 |
[02:08] | You feel an egg in your stomach? | 你能感到肚子里有颗蛋吗 |
[02:10] | -No. -Well, glass half full. | – 没有 – 那就往好了想 |
[02:13] | How’s it going? ‘sup. | – 最近好吗 – 过得怎样 |
[02:14] | -Glory to Glorzo. -Totally. | – 荣耀属于Glorzo – 当然 |
[02:15] | Love Glorzo. | 吾爱Glorzo |
[02:16] | Glorzo is peace. | Glorzo即是和平 |
[02:18] | Peace is Glorzo. | 和平即是Glorzo |
[02:20] | Wow, just cogs in the machine, y’know? | 这就像大机器里的小螺丝钉们 |
[02:22] | Ma-makes you think — yeah, I’m sure you’ll make this | – 会让你想 – 没错 确实会让你想把这些 |
[02:24] | into a beautiful short film that your parents’ll pay for, | 拍成一部你爸妈愿意掏钱的优秀短篇电影 |
[02:26] | Morty, but right now, we really just need to find my ship. | 但是现在 Morty 我们真的只需要找到飞船 |
[02:28] | You sure you’re not just jealous? | 你确定你不是在嫉妒吗 |
[02:30] | Looks like I’m kind of a celebrity around here. | 我似乎是这儿的名人 |
[02:32] | The future is Glorzo! | 未来属于Glorzo |
[02:34] | Oh, my god. I was just reading you. | 天呐 刚刚我还读到了你 |
[02:36] | Congratulations on making it into print media. | 恭喜你啊 荣登纸媒 |
[02:39] | Real bright future there. | 真是前途光明 |
[02:40] | Honestly, it’s shocking to see the two of you together. | 说真的 看到你俩一块儿出现我挺惊讶的 |
[02:42] | Because we’re both geniuses? | 因为我们都是天才吗 |
[02:44] | No, because I’ve seen your videos, | 不是 因为我看过你的视频 |
[02:46] | and you make me fuckin’ sick. | 你他妈的让我很不舒服 |
[02:48] | Fix him. | 修理他 |
[02:52] | Glory to Glorzo. | 荣耀属于Glorzo |
[02:53] | Sir, you shouldn’t wander off like that. | 长官 您不应该这样到处闲逛 |
[02:54] | We’ve been looking all over for you. | 我们一直在找您 |
[02:56] | The project is ready for your approval. | 那个项目正在等您批准 |
[02:57] | Sir, is this man bothering you? | 长官 这个人是在打扰您吗 |
[02:59] | Um, no, h-he’s fine. | 没有 他 他挺好的 |
[03:01] | Uh, what — what project? | 什 什么项目 |
[03:02] | Jesus christ, who the fuck was I? | 老天 我他妈到底是谁啊 |
[03:05] | Here’s a scientific fact I’m not allowed to say — | 有个科学事实他们不让我说 |
[03:08] | Our hosts are biologically designed to incubate our eggs. | 从生物学观点来看 我们寄生于宿主 是为了用他们孵蛋 |
[03:13] | If that “triggers” you, fuck off. | 如果本视频冒犯到了你 那你就他妈滚吧 |
[03:15] | If it doesn’t, please like and subscribe. | 如果没有 请点赞并订阅 |
[03:17] | New videos every glorzday. | 每天都有新视频哦 |
[03:19] | God, was I at least rich? | 天 我最起码也应该有钱吧 |
[03:20] | I mean, d-d-did I at least sell out | 我是说 我是不是至少能靠视频恰饭 |
[03:22] | and sell vitamins or something? | 能卖出去点儿维生素啥的 |
[03:23] | Rick, I’ve watched enough Pornhub to know | Rick 我在Pornhub见多识广 经验颇丰 |
[03:25] | what a studio apartment looks like. | 我知道有钱人的单人公寓长什么样 |
[03:26] | God damn. | 操 |
[03:28] | Jesus, your Glorzo got shit done. | 天 你手下的Glorzo干活真利索 |
[03:30] | My lord, we await your command. | 大人 我们听候您的指令 |
[03:33] | Oh, to… | 哦 是用 |
[03:34] | Shoot it? A-at people? | 它来射 射人吗 |
[03:36] | Glorzo is peace. | Glorzo即是和平 |
[03:37] | All shall be made Glorzo. | 万物终归Glorzo |
[03:39] | Glory to Glorzo. | 荣耀属于Glorzo |
[03:41] | I…Did this? | 这 是我干的么 |
[03:43] | You and the amazing technology you both brought us. | 是你 以及你们带来的惊人科技 |
[03:46] | Yeah, makes sense. | 是啊 这就说得通了 |
[03:48] | A-and where was this heading? | 那 那这东西要去哪 |
[03:49] | Earth? Probably earth? | 地球 大概是叫地球吗 |
[03:50] | The humans call it “earth.” | 人类才称之为“地球” |
[03:52] | Yeah, well, okay, first of all, great work. | 是 好 好的 首先 干得好 |
[03:54] | You guys obviously put a lot of work into this. | 你们显然为此投入了大量的努力 |
[03:56] | Okay. And y’know, it shows. | – 嗯哼 – 你也懂的 显而易见 |
[03:57] | I-it really shows. But um… | 一看这就是个大工程 但是 |
[03:59] | I-I’ve been thinking, and, you know, | 我 我想的是 你明白的 |
[04:01] | Maybe we should just call this off. | 也许我们应该叫停它 |
[04:03] | Sorry, is — is there more? | 抱歉 还 还有其他指示吗 |
[04:04] | Nope, nope. | 没 没 |
[04:06] | I-I guess, uh, that — that’s it. | 我 我想 就 就这样吧 |
[04:08] | Just don’t Glorzo earth. | 不要Glorzo化地球了 |
[04:11] | Just would’ve been nice to have heard this sooner | 要是能早点儿得到这个命令就好了 |
[04:13] | before we spent all day on it. | 在我们费掉一整天功夫之前 |
[04:15] | Yeah, well, I-I’m just hearing about it, too. | 对 嗯 我 我也是刚得到命令 |
[04:17] | You ordered it. Right. | – 就是你下的命令啊 – 对 |
[04:19] | I-I did, and, um… | 确 确实是我 |
[04:20] | I’m just saying for next time, maybe put more thought | 我就这么一说 麻烦下次尽可能 |
[04:22] | into it before a whole day of — | 在一整天的时间被浪费之前就 |
[04:24] | Okay, well, I’m sorry I made you do your job for a fuckin’ day! | 啊 好 我有错 妈的我就是让你们干了一天的活 |
[04:26] | You look like you were all really busy before I came and fuck it all up. | 我赶到这里叫停一切之前 你们看起来也真他妈忙啊 |
[04:29] | Boy, oh boy, huh? This guy’s a genius, but at — | 天啊 这家伙是个天才蛤 但 |
[04:30] | But at what price, you know? | 但身为天才总得付出点代价 你懂吧 |
[04:31] | Y’know, fuck you, Rick! | 你知道吗 我去你大爷的 Rick |
[04:32] | Who’s…Rick? | Rick 是谁 |
[04:35] | Yeah, well, if we’re free to ask questions, | 好吧 如果我们可以随便问问题 |
[04:36] | why haven’t you blinked, uh, for 20 minutes, | 为什么你20分钟 呃 都没有眨一下眼 |
[04:39] | And why, uh, doesn’t your mouth move when you talk? | 并且 为什么 呃 你说话的时候嘴巴都不动 |
[04:45] | Ah, geez, look at me. | 啊 天呐 看看我 |
[04:47] | I-I feel down on — on — on the floor. | 我 我掉在地 地 地上了 |
[04:48] | Oh, let — let me, uh, help — help you out here, buddy. | 喔 让 让我 呃 帮 帮一下你 兄弟 |
[04:51] | Ah, thanks, man. Thanks, pal. That’s right. | 啊 谢谢老哥 谢了哥们 这才像话 |
[04:53] | I’m right back where — where — right back in the saddle here. | 我这下就回 回 回到正轨了 |
[04:59] | Alright, fuck it, run. | 好吧 去他妈的 快跑 |
[05:24] | I-I hate this! I hate all of this! | 我 我讨厌这玩意 我讨厌这的一切 |
[05:26] | Yeah, yeah, keep that feedback coming, Morty. | 行 行 保持这种反馈源源不断 Morty |
[05:27] | It can only help. | 真的有帮到呢 |
[05:33] | Oh, aw, man! Shit. | – 喔 天呐 – 操 |
[05:36] | How big is this city?! | 这座城到底建得有多大 |
[05:37] | I know, it’s like pick a lane. Are you face huggers or industrialists? | 就是说啊 你们自己二选一也得选好吧 是当抱人脸的虫子还是当基建狂魔 |
[05:44] | Damn, feels kinda good when there’s no guilt, huh? | 我去 负罪感全无的情况还真有点儿爽 是吧 |
[05:46] | Yeah, it’s — it’s like in “star wars.” | 是 就 就像是在《星球大战》里一样 |
[05:47] | Yeah, just like in “star wars.” | 没错 就像是在《星球大战》里 |
[05:49] | Go nuts! | 疯狂杀戮吧 |
[05:54] | Nice, Morty! Give a little “yee-haw” if you want. | 漂亮 Morty 想的话可以吼一声“咿哈” |
[05:56] | They — they always do a little “yee-haw” like a cowboy. | 星 星战角色总是像牛仔那样来一声“咿哈” |
[05:58] | Yee– yee-ha– yee-haw. | 咿 咿 咿蛤 |
[05:59] | Good enough. | 还行 |
[06:10] | God, I needed this. | 天 我真的需要这样 |
[06:12] | Honestly, it’s been a while since I’ve been able | 说实话 我有段时间没机会 |
[06:14] | to just let loose, you know? | 放纵自我了 你懂吗 |
[06:15] | Just have fun. I’m — I’m — | 就纯找乐子 我 我 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry if I’ve been taking it out on you. | 我很抱歉过去一直拿你出气 |
[06:18] | No, I get it. You got a lot on your plate, amigo. | 没事我懂的 知道你心事多 我的朋友 |
[06:20] | I-I just wish you’d open up | 我 我只是希望你有时候你能对我 |
[06:22] | to me more about it sometimes, you know? | 更敞开心扉一点儿 你明白吗 |
[06:23] | I-I-I’m your partner. Thanks, Morty. | – 我 我 我是你的搭档 – 谢谢 Morty |
[06:25] | I mean that. Thank you. | 我是真心的 谢谢你 |
[06:26] | Sometimes, I get a little in my head, you know? | 有时候 我脑子里有点乱 你知道吗 |
[06:28] | Hey, man, that head’s a good place to be. | 嘿 老哥 你的脑子里是个不错的去处 |
[06:29] | Just remember to let me in sometimes, you know? | 记得时不时让我在那待一会儿 好吗 |
[06:31] | Will do, buddy. Motherfucker. | 会的 兄弟 啊我操 |
[06:38] | Oh, my god, this is so much fun! | 天呐 这可太有意思了 |
[06:39] | I don’t want to stop! | 完全不想停 |
[06:41] | Yeah, it’s like popping bubble wrap. | 是啊 就像捏泡泡纸一样 |
[06:52] | Honestly, I’m proud of us for not. | 拍着良心说 我很骄傲我们没那么干 |
[06:54] | Totally. It would’ve been cheap. | 完全同意 那样就太卑劣了 |
[06:55] | Yeah, real low-hanging fruit, and we’re better than that. | 是啊 只会捡些唾手可得的 我们比那强得多了 |
[07:00] | Pearl harbor, on the other hand… | 另一方面 这个珍珠港 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I think that’s in-bounds. | 可以 我觉得不算越界 |
[07:08] | I am the god of death! | 我就是死神 |
[07:10] | Should’ve been a better species! | 本能成为更好的物种 |
[07:18] | So, you did a 9/11? | 所以你们重现了911 |
[07:21] | Almost did a 9/11. | 是差点重现911 |
[07:22] | We — we went with a pearl harbor. | 我 我们玩了一回偷袭珍珠港 |
[07:24] | We’re pretty classy. | 我们挺有档次的 |
[07:25] | Why were either of those an option? | 怎么你们的玩法里还有这俩选项 |
[07:27] | Ask the Saudis. | 去问沙特人咯 |
[07:28] | Wow. Damn. | 哇 靠 |
[07:29] | Yeah, getting political. | 没错 就要上升到政治 |
[07:31] | I’m political now. How ’bout you, Jerry? | 我发表政见了 你呢 Jerry |
[07:32] | You got anything to add to the family dynamic? | 你干了什么能给家庭添活力的事么 |
[07:35] | I’ve been getting into beekeeping lately. | 我最近喜欢上了养蜜蜂 |
[07:41] | Is something wrong with that? | 蜜蜂怎么了 |
[07:42] | What’s wrong with that? | 到底怎么的了 |
[07:43] | Don’t I have the right to be happy? To exist? | 我难道无权幸福 无权存在么 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry I didn’t 9/11, Pearl harbor before breakfast, but I have a life, too! | 我干不出911或者珍珠港事件来给早饭加谈资 抱歉了 但我也有我的生活 |
[07:50] | – I have dreams! – And how’s Summer? | – 也有我的梦想好吧 – Summer怎么样呢 |
[07:51] | Did she have fun, too? | 她玩得开心么 |
[07:56] | Summer… Was… | Summer 当时 |
[07:58] | With us. | 和我们一起 |
[07:59] | There. | 在那儿 |
[08:00] | You saw us take her in the car with us. | 你也看到我们把她带上飞船了 |
[08:03] | – Mm, yes. – Yes, yes, of course. | – 对啊 – 对 对 没错 |
[08:05] | Th-that’s what happened. | 确实是这么回事儿 |
[08:06] | – And now she’s… – Sleepy. | – 不过现在她 – 困了 |
[08:08] | Um, she’s — she’s sleepy. | 嗯 她 她困了 |
[08:10] | Really sleepy. That’s why she’s not here. | 特别困 所以没来吃早饭 |
[08:12] | So sleepy. | 一睡不起 |
[08:13] | She’s sleepy?! | 她困了 |
[08:14] | What the hell was that?! | 这他妈什么破理由 |
[08:16] | I didn’t see you trying anything! | 你连个屁都没放好吗 |
[08:17] | Shitting in the bed isn’t better than not shitting in the bed! | 敢问瞎放屁比憋着没放强在哪里 |
[08:19] | Where’s Summer?! | Summer到底在哪 |
[08:24] | Geez. Oh, man. | 噫 天呐 |
[08:25] | You know, maybe we went too hardcore on these guys. | 你觉不觉得我们对这些人下手太狠了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, why do you think we never go back to a place we’ve already been? | 是啊 你以为我们为什么从来不走回头路 从来不回去过的地方 |
[08:30] | Do you know how many adventures we could get out of Purge planet, Morty? Gear world? | 你知道我们可以在“人类清除计划”星球来回冒多少次险么 Morty 还有齿轮世界 |
[08:33] | I don’t sequel. It’s called integrity. | 可我才不出续集呢 老子正直得很 |
[08:35] | Here, put this back on your face. | 给你 扣回到脸上去 |
[08:36] | – You kept it? – Oh, did you want a new one? | – 你居然留着 – 怎么 想要新的嘛 |
[08:40] | – ‘Sup? – Yo. | – 好哇 – 哟 |
[08:42] | Oh, shit, it’s them! | 草泥马 就是他们 |
[08:43] | The worst thing to ever happen to us! | 这星球上最大的两个灾星 |
[08:45] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 嗯 合情合理 |
[08:47] | Sorry, Morty, we tried puss-in’ it. | 抱歉 Morty 胡萝卜不管用 |
[08:48] | Time to go in hot. | 该拿出大棒了 |
[08:50] | Rickputer, initiate unnecessarily badass suit-up. | Rick电脑 启动牛逼到多余的装甲 |
[09:03] | Let’s lick tits. | 来舔个痛快吧 |
[09:12] | Shouldn’t we be finding Summer? | 我们不是应该在找Summer吗 |
[09:14] | Oh, right, gee, sorry. I got caught up again. | 对哦 呃 抱歉 注意力又被吸引走了 |
[09:16] | God, d-do I need to take more Adderall, | 我的天 阿德拉尔我是剂量不足 |
[09:18] | or am I taking too much Adderall? | 还是用了太多啊 |
[09:27] | Man, really shouldn’t have gone with swords. | 呃 就不该选剑的 |
[09:30] | I know. My wrists are killing me. | 是啊 我手腕酸痛得要死 |
[09:32] | Flame-throwers next time, for sure. | 改火焰喷射器吧 下次一定 |
[09:34] | Can I get a laser whip? | 能给我上个激光鞭吗 |
[09:35] | Okay, but there’s no way you don’t chop your dick off. | 行 但我敢保证你会自宫 |
[09:40] | Sum-sum, come with us if you want to live… | 小夏夏 快跟我们走 如果你想活 |
[09:42] | at a lower standard than this, I guess. | 得不如现在好 我猜 |
[09:45] | God damn. | 神他妈 |
[09:46] | Empress, is everything alright? | 女皇陛下 您还好么 |
[09:49] | Seize them! | 抓住他们 |
[09:50] | – Seize them?! – What?! | – “抓住他们” – 搞什么 |
[09:51] | – Summer, you bitch! – You gotta be kidding me! | – Summer 你个混蛋 – 别闹了好吗 |
[09:54] | *Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen* | *我遇到的困境没人见识* |
[09:57] | You know that song, Rick? | 知道这首歌吗 Rick |
[09:58] | From the — when the prisoners sing it? | 出自 囚犯唱歌的那片子 |
[09:59] | Come on, Morty, for fuck’s sake. | 拉倒吧 Morty 去你大爷的 |
[10:01] | It’s my jail time. I-I can spend it however I want. | 我在服刑 我怎么挨日子还要你管 |
[10:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy! Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 喂 大兄弟 喂 |
[10:07] | Not in here! Not in here! | 别在这下蛋 滚出去 |
[10:08] | Aw… Gimme that. | 呕 没收 |
[10:12] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[10:15] | – What the fuck took you so long?! You left me here. – We didn’t know you were with us! | – 你们他妈怎么这么久才来 居然撇下我不管 – 我们不知道你跟来了 |
[10:18] | Do you know how much shit I’ve had to deal with? | 你们知道我他妈的得处理多少破事吗 |
[10:20] | You’re in a cape, Summer. | 你都披风在肩了 Summer |
[10:22] | How bad could it be? | 过得能有多差 |
[10:23] | No bad story ends with a cape. | 没听说有悲惨故事的结局是披上披风 |
[10:25] | You don’t know anything about my story. | 我的经历你屁都不知道 |
[10:29] | “I couldn’t help but wonder, was Gharkhul really capable | 我忍不住好奇 Gharkhul真的可以 |
[10:32] | of consuming a living sun, | 吞噬太阳吗 |
[10:33] | Or was I simply getting too close to Gharkhul? | 还是我太接近Gharkhul |
[10:36] | Was Gharkhul consuming me?” | Gharkhul是在吞噬我吗 |
[10:38] | Rick, can we listen to something else? | Rick 我们能听点别的吗 |
[10:39] | Quiet! She’s just about to summon Gharkhul. | 安静点 她马上要开始召唤Gharkhul了 |
[10:41] | She’s been talking about summoning Gharkhul | 她说召唤Gharkhul的事情 |
[10:43] | for three episodes, Summer. | 都说了三集了 Summer |
[10:44] | Wait a minute, what’s that in your mouth? | 等一下 你嘴里是什么东西 |
[10:46] | It’s a toothpick. | 牙签 |
[10:47] | I’m a toothpicker now. Get used to it. | 我现在是个叼牙签的人了 要习惯 |
[10:49] | God, are you that desperate for a thing? | 天 你就那么想有个标签吗 |
[10:51] | It is my thing. | 这就是我的标签 |
[10:53] | Just like yours is dying alone and yours is jerking off. | 而你的标签是注孤生 你的是打飞机 |
[10:56] | At least jerking off tracks for my character, you know? | 打飞机至少符合我的人设 明白吗 |
[10:59] | I like to jerk off. I’m 14. I own it. | 我就是喜欢打飞机 我14岁 拥有这个标签我天经地义 |
[11:01] | Well, I jerk off, too! | 啊 那我还打飞机呢 你怎么说 |
[11:03] | Jesus christ, I don’t wanna think about that shit – Alright, stop. | – 天呐 我才不想去想象 – 够了 别说了 |
[11:04] | Summer, keep your toothpick. Gross! | – Summer 你留着牙签吧 – 恶心 |
[11:06] | Morty, stop talking to your sister about jerking off. | Morty 别跟你姐说打飞机的事了 |
[11:08] | Everyone pretend podcasting isn’t boring. | 大家都装作听播客没那么无聊吧 |
[11:12] | Whoa, Morty, look how wet this egg is. | 哇 Morty 这个蛋看起来好湿啊 |
[11:14] | I dunno, Rick. That looks a little too wet. | 我不懂 Rick 这看着也有点太湿了 |
[11:16] | D-don’t touch it. Oh, I’m gonna touch it. | – 别 别碰它 – 噢 我就要碰它 |
[11:18] | Why are you guys screaming at an egg? | 你们干嘛对着个蛋大呼小叫 |
[11:19] | Shut up, Summer! Just let us look at an egg! | 闭嘴吧 Summer 就让我们好好看看蛋 |
[11:21] | Yeah, Summer, shut the fuck up. | 对啊 Summer 闭你妈的嘴 |
[11:22] | -Fuckin’ shit. -Nobody wants you here. | – 神你妈烦啊 – 没人他妈的让你在这 |
[11:23] | You know, sometimes we like to go on adventures | 你懂吗 有时候我们就喜欢在冒险的时候 |
[11:25] | and look at wet eggs, you know? Can we just go? | – 看看湿润的蛋 你知道吗 – 我们可以走了吗 |
[11:26] | This place is giving me the creeps. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[11:28] | Holy shit I love this egg. | 我他妈太爱这个蛋了 |
[11:29] | Hey, look, mine’s doing it, too. | 嘿 看 我的也在动 |
[11:30] | Are you guys sure that’s safe? | 你们确定这样安全吗 |
[11:33] | Oh, my god! | 噢 天 |
[11:39] | All is Glorzo. | 万物皆为Glorzo |
[11:44] | All is Glorzo. | 万物皆为Glorzo |
[11:48] | -God. -God. | – 神呐 – 神呐 |
[11:49] | God? She has a toothpick. | 神什么神 她只是叼了根牙签 |
[11:51] | Take it out and put her face in an egg. | 把牙签拿下来再把蛋放她脸上 |
[11:54] | -God. -God. | – 神呐 – 神呐 |
[11:55] | For fuck’s sake, how long have you been hatched? | 我天哪 你们出蛋多久了 |
[11:57] | 30 seconds? | 才30秒吗 |
[11:58] | I’ve been alive seven minutes. | 我活了整整7分钟 |
[12:00] | Think before you — -excuse me, seven minutes? | – 先想想再 – 不好意思 7分钟吗 |
[12:03] | Uh, I’ve been here for 29 minutes. | 我都活了29分钟了 |
[12:05] | But yes, take the toothpick out of her mouth. Suck on her face this instant and use her body to — | 但没错 把她嘴里的牙签拿出来 吸附到她脸上 然后用她的身体 |
[12:15] | What was that? | 这是啥 |
[12:16] | That is called responsibility. | 这叫做责任 |
[12:18] | He was part of our greatest generation. | 他曾是我们最伟大一代的一员 |
[12:20] | He understood that what you need to do is suck on a face, | 他明白我们要做的事情就是吸到脸上 |
[12:23] | shit an egg, and die. | 拉出个蛋 然后死掉 |
[12:25] | Wait, so, all you do is live half an hour, | 等等 所以 你们就只是活半个小时 |
[12:27] | shit eggs, and die? | 拉出个蛋就死掉吗 |
[12:28] | Yes. We love it. | 是的 我们爱死这样了 |
[12:30] | I’ll do it right now. | 我现在就要做 |
[12:35] | Okay, you guys don’t have to listen to me, | 好吧 你们没必要非听我的 |
[12:37] | but I vote you don’t do that? | 但如果我为你们不这样做投上一票呢 |
[12:39] | And who’s up for changing things around here? | 看看有谁准备好做出改变了呢 |
[12:50] | *well, I was hatched from an egg laid by some guy* | *是的 我孵自别人的蛋* |
[12:54] | *’cause that is Glorzo’s way* | *因为Glorzo之道本如此* |
[12:57] | *and then it came time to lay my own egg and die* | *我终将落蛋而赴死* |
[13:01] | *but Summer, she said* | *但 Summer 她说* |
[13:02] | *”hey, Glorzo wants you to stay”* | *嘿 Glorzo 不想你们走* |
[13:08] | *glory to Glorzo* | *荣耀属于Glorzo* |
[13:11] | *means glory to me* | *意味着荣耀属于我* |
[13:14] | *if we’re only making eggs* | *如果我们只是下蛋* |
[13:16] | *are we ever making Glorzo free?* | *何时才能让Glorzo自由* |
[13:20] | Alright, look, uh, this shit’s been brewing for a while. | 好吧 看 呃 我酝酿了有一段时间了 |
[13:23] | I’m not gonna win any popularity contests by saying it, | 我说出这个并不是为了红什么的 |
[13:26] | but here’s — here’s the world as I see it. | 但是这就是 这就是我眼中的世界 |
[13:28] | *and for all we know everything we’ve known* | *对所有已知的知晓* |
[13:32] | *is just some shit we made up* | *只是我们的胡编乱造* |
[13:35] | *glory to Glorzo* | *荣耀属于Glorzo* |
[13:38] | *means glory to me* | *意味着荣耀属于我* |
[13:42] | *we got too many eggs and not enough society* | *我们拥有太多的蛋 太少的彼此* |
[13:44] | I mean, look, we are designed to suck on faces and lay eggs. | 我意思是 你看 我们生来就是要吸到脸上然后下蛋 |
[13:46] | Life is life, and that’s the way it goes. | 生活就是生活 这才是它该有的样子 |
[13:55] | Hello, Troy. Hello, Jez. | 你好 Troy 你好 Jez |
[13:56] | -How is it going? -Really good, commander. | – 最近咋样 – 挺不错的 长官 |
[13:58] | Should be ready by tomorrow. | 明天应该就能准备好了 |
[14:00] | That is what I like to hear. | 我喜欢这个回答 |
[14:01] | Great work, glory to Glorzo. | 干得不错 荣耀属于Glorzo |
[14:04] | Honestly, Summer, I can’t thank you enough. | 说心里话 Summer 我太感激你了 |
[14:07] | When we met, we were just shitting eggs in a cave, | 你我相遇的时候 我们只会在山洞里拉蛋 |
[14:09] | but you showed us life is about more than that. | 但你给我们展示了生命远不止于此 |
[14:12] | It is about living. | 它还关乎生活 |
[14:14] | And now, with these missiles, | 现在 有了这些导弹 |
[14:16] | we will be able to reach the entire universe. | 我们就能扩张到整个宇宙 |
[14:19] | We say it all the time, but I guess all is Glorzo. | 我们不止嘴上不停说 我还真心觉得 万物皆为Glorzo |
[14:23] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 是啊 听起来真不错 |
[14:24] | -And you’ve been great. -Yeah. | – 你也不错哦 – 是啊 |
[14:26] | You’ve been so great that I’ve been thinking | 你那么棒 就让我一直在想 |
[14:28] | maybe it’s time for you to get off my brother. | 也许你该从我弟脸上下来了 |
[14:30] | Who’s your brother? | 谁是你弟 |
[14:32] | Oh, this? | 哦 这个吗 |
[14:33] | Forgot he was there, haha. | 都忘了他在那儿了 哈哈 |
[14:34] | Wait. What are you saying? | 等下 你说什么 |
[14:36] | I’m saying that you’ve been great, Steve, | 我是说 你很不错 Steve |
[14:38] | but we’ve been thinking it’s time for a new chapter. | 但是我们认为是时候开始新的篇章了 |
[14:40] | We? Uh, this is shane. | – 什么我们 – 这是Shane |
[14:42] | He’ll be handling the day-to-day. | 他将会处理日常事务 |
[14:44] | It’s an honor to meet you, sir. | 见到你很荣幸 先生 |
[14:45] | I might only be two minutes old, but I know you’re a legend. | 我可能只有两分钟大 但我知道你是个传奇 |
[14:49] | She doesn’t care about us. | 她根本不在乎我们 |
[14:50] | She just wants her fuckin’ host back. | 她他妈的只想把宿主要回去 |
[14:53] | -I don’t know what to do. -Oh, now you want my help. | – 我不知道该怎么办 – 现在你倒是来要我帮忙了 |
[14:55] | Too late for that. Come on, man. | – 太迟了 – 我靠 老哥 |
[14:56] | What is this shit? | 这他妈的算什么 |
[14:58] | You don’t get to do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[14:59] | We were in eggs together. | 我们曾一起在蛋里 |
[15:00] | Oh, fuck! Since we were in eggs. | 去他妈的在蛋里 |
[15:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, now you respect, like, | 哦 对对对 现在你倒认同 |
[15:03] | the biological institutions now? | 生物学法则了 |
[15:05] | Fuck you. All you care about | 滚你妈的吧 你就只关心 |
[15:06] | is “progress” and society and skyscrapers. | “进步” 和社会 还有摩天大楼 |
[15:09] | You don’t care about fuckin’ biology. | 你根本不关心生物学 |
[15:11] | Oh, yeah, well, what the fuck? | 哦 那你他妈的 |
[15:12] | You — how you you haven’t laid and egg inside this old man yet? | 你 你怎么还没在这个老头子身体里下蛋 |
[15:15] | Because I do what I want. | 因为我随心所欲 |
[15:16] | Because someone’s gotta stand up for what’s right. | 因为必须有人坚持正确的事 |
[15:18] | Why do you hate her so much? | 你为什么要那么恨她 |
[15:19] | Because she took you away from me! | 因为她把你从我身边夺走了 |
[15:22] | Whoa, man. Jesus christ. | 哇哦 哥们 我天 |
[15:24] | -No, I-I didn’t, I -whoa, whoa, whoa. No. | – 不 我没有 – 哇哦 哇哦 不 |
[15:27] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[15:29] | I feel the same way. | 我也有同感 |
[15:35] | Oh, my god, I… | 哦天 我 |
[15:37] | I wish we could suck on each other. | 我梦想着我们可以吮吸彼此 |
[15:39] | I wanna suck on you, too. I’m gonna suck you so hard. | – 我也想吸你 – 我要狠狠吸你了 |
[15:42] | Suck me. C-c-can we do this? | – 吸我 – 我们真能这么做吗 |
[15:43] | A-a-are we allowed to do this? | 允许这样吗 |
[15:45] | I don’t care. I just want you. | 我不在乎 我只想要你 |
[15:47] | Fuck all of this. | 这操蛋的一切 |
[15:48] | Let’s just get the hell outta here | 我们赶紧离开这儿吧 |
[15:49] | and be whatever the fuck we want. | 想成为什么就成为什么 |
[15:51] | That’s evolution. That’s progress. | 这就是进化 这就是进步 |
[15:54] | I want a family. Can we have a family? | 我想要个家 我们会有个家吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[16:14] | Oh, my god. | 哦 老天 |
[16:15] | Holy shit, oh. | 啊我操啊 |
[16:17] | -What are — what are these things?! -Do I look like I know? | – 这些都是啥啊 – 你看我像是知道吗 |
[16:19] | Hey, wait a second. How’d you know that last part? | 等等 你怎么知道最后这段儿 |
[16:22] | -You weren’t there for that. -I had to fill in some gaps. | – 你当时又不在那儿 – 后面的我只好脑补啊 |
[16:24] | Everyone around the office knew about steve and bruce. | 办公室的人都知道Steve和Bruce的事 |
[16:26] | I’ve got a plan, okay. You just have to follow my lead. | 我有个主意 你们听我的就行 |
[16:30] | The punishment is… | 判决是 |
[16:32] | -Death. -Motherfucker! Summer! | – 死刑 – 操你妈 Summer |
[16:33] | -You said you had a plan! -Silence. | – 你说过你有个主意 – 安静 |
[16:36] | The council of Glorzos has spoken. | Glorzo委员会说了 |
[16:38] | More like council of shits. | 更像狗屎委员会 |
[16:39] | -Glorzo is law. -Silence. | – Glorzo就是法律 – 安静 |
[16:41] | The punishment is death. | 判处死刑 |
[16:44] | By… Getting into their car. | 以上车的方式处刑 |
[16:46] | -Summer? -Shut up. | – Summer – 闭嘴 |
[16:48] | Yes, place them in the car. | 是的 把他们放车里 |
[16:51] | Those pieces of shit. | 这些狗屎 |
[16:52] | No, no, no! This is like torture. | 不不 这是虐待 |
[16:54] | No, I-I-I-I hate being in my car. | 不 我我我讨厌呆在我的车里 |
[16:56] | You deserve it, you pieces of shits. | 你活该 你们这些垃圾 |
[16:59] | And to make sure the sentence is passed, | 为了确保判决的良好执行 |
[17:01] | I shall be joining them. | 我会和他们一起 |
[17:03] | In the car. | 进到车里 |
[17:04] | And we shall drive away from here and die. | 我们会驶离这里然后死亡 |
[17:07] | Oooookay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Guess what, everybody. | 你猜怎么着 各位 |
[17:10] | It’s me, the whiny guy you never want to hear from. | 是我 那个你们永远不想听的爱抱怨的家伙 |
[17:13] | She’s trying to escape with her family. | 她是想跟家人一起逃跑 |
[17:15] | My time to shine. | 该我大放异彩了 |
[17:16] | Execute her. | 处决她 |
[17:18] | Okay, plan b. Morty, now. | 好吧 B计划 Morty 就现在 |
[17:24] | Jesus, Morty, that sucks. | 我天 Morty 逊爆了 |
[17:26] | Alright, stop playing, Morty. | 好吧 别吹了 Morty |
[17:27] | I-I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[17:36] | This is what we get for evolving? | 这就是我们进步的报应吗 |
[17:38] | Sorry! Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[17:41] | I-I’m sorry. We — we — we thought you were evil. | 我很抱歉 我们 我们觉得你们很邪恶 |
[17:43] | Why would you think that? | 你们怎么会这么觉得 |
[17:44] | We had a giant tower that blared “Glorzo is peace.” | 我们建了天塔来广播“Glorzo即是和平” |
[17:47] | I know. I — should — should we help? | 我知道 我 我 我们应该帮帮忙吗 |
[17:50] | -Boo! -Oh, like that’s helping. | – 呸 – 好像你这样真的有帮到一样 |
[17:51] | Got it. Going. Okay, we’re gonna hit the road. | 明白 溜了 好吧 那我们上路了 |
[17:53] | You’re — you’re just going? You told us to go! | – 你们 你们就这么一走了之吗 – 你叫我们走的啊 |
[17:56] | Once again, I’m so sorry for what they — | 重申一下 我很抱歉他们干的这些 |
[17:59] | You’re part of this, too. Boo! | 你也是同伙 呸 |
[18:00] | We hate you the most. | 我们最恨你了 |
[18:01] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[18:03] | Jesus, Summer, why’d you let these things | 天哪 Summer 你为什么要让这种东西 |
[18:05] | stay on us for so long? | 在我们脸上待那么久 |
[18:06] | I was working with a lot. | 我的事儿多得一逼 |
[18:08] | Just let me listen to the podcast next time. | 下次好好让我听播客就对了 |
[18:15] | Nailed that landing. | 精准着陆 |
[18:19] | Huh. Neat-looking egg. | 好酷的蛋 |
[18:26] | Okay, well, I’m not cleaning up this shit. | 好吧 我可不要收拾这烂摊子 |
[18:35] | Maybe we, uh — maybe we don’t tell people about this one. | 也许我们 呃 也许我们还是别再提这事了吧 |
[18:38] | Did we at least learn something? | 至少我们能学到些什么吗 |
[18:40] | That we suck and everyone sucks? | 学到我们很差劲以及所有人都很差劲吗 |
[18:42] | I guess that counts. | 我觉得算吧 |
[18:45] | Later, chodes. | 一会儿见 屌子们 |
[18:46] | Hit me on the next one. | 下次再喊我 |
[18:51] | You know, Rick, I’m sure you wanna jump | 你知道吗 Rick 我知道你肯定很想马上进入 |
[18:52] | into another crazy adventure, but can we just relax | 下一场疯狂冒险 但我们可不可以稍微休息一下 |
[18:55] | and maybe watch some interdimensional cable? | 看看跨维度有线电视呢 |
[18:56] | I’m cool if you are. Honestly, that sounds great. | – 你觉得好就好 – 老实说 我觉得这样很棒 |
[18:59] | W-we don’t need to try so hard, you know. | 我们可以不必用力过猛 你懂的 |
[19:00] | Let’s just take it easy and riff, you know. | 我只要放松再放松就好 你懂的 |
[19:02] | That’s what I love about us. Me, too, buddy. | – 我就喜欢咱们这一点 – 我也是 伙计 |
[19:04] | Do you suffer from alzheimer’s? | 你有阿尔茨海默病的困扰吗 |
[19:06] | Do you suffer from alzheimer’s? | 你有阿尔茨海默病的困扰吗 |
[19:11] | -Reggie? -Do you suffer from alzheimer’s? | – Reggie – 你有阿尔茨海默病的困扰吗 |
[19:13] | Reggie, you alright in there? | Reggie 你还好吗 |
[19:14] | Mm, Rick, do you feel… | Rick 你有感觉到 |
[19:17] | Oh, god, I have to shit an egg. | 我天哪 我要拉蛋了 |
[19:19] | Oh, my god, oh, shit. | 喔 天哪 |
[19:20] | Oh, it hurts. Oh god, | 好疼 天哪 |
[19:22] | is this how we die, Rick? Is this how we die?! | 我们就要这样死掉吗 Rick 我们要这样死掉吗 |
[19:24] | I don’t know, Morty. I don’t know! Aah! | 我不知道 Morty 我不知道 |
[19:25] | I don’t want to shit an egg, Rick! I’m sorry, Morty. | – 我不想拉蛋 Rick – 抱歉 Morty |
[19:27] | I’m sorry! It’s my fault. It’s all my fault! | 我很抱歉 是我的错 全都是我的错 |
[19:29] | Hey, you two. Did you — | 嘿 你俩 你们 |
[19:30] | Beth, your son is dying! Say goodbye! | Beth 你儿子快死了 道个别吧 |
[19:32] | -What are you — -say goodbye to your little boy! | – 你在说什 – 快和你的小宝贝道别啊 |
[19:35] | No, look away! | 不 别看 |
[19:36] | I’m making an egg, mom. I’m making an egg! | 我要下蛋了 妈妈 我要下蛋了 |
[19:38] | You said you’d keep me more in the loop this year. | 你说过今年会少瞒着我一点事情的 |
[19:41] | Look away, beth! Daddy loves you! | 别看 Beth 爸爸爱你 |
[19:43] | My ass! My ass! | 我的屁股 我的屁股 |
[19:45] | This is it, Morty! | 是这样了 Morty |
[19:46] | It’s full circle from the pilot. | 这是首集重演了 |
[19:47] | Full circle! | 重演了 |
[19:54] | Oh, I guess we, uh — | 噢 我猜我们 |
[19:56] | I guess we both just had to take a shit. | 我猜我们都只是拉了泡屎 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I-I-I guess we, uh… | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[19:59] | Fuckin’ gross. | 妈的恶心 |
[20:00] | Guys, clean it up. | 你们自己打扫干净 |
[20:34] | look at your dad. | 看看你爸 |
[20:36] | Such a dork, keeping bees. | 真是个呆子 养着蜜蜂 |
[20:40] | I mean, it’s — at least it’s interesting, though. | 我意思是 这 至少还挺有趣的 |
[20:42] | At least, like — I wish my dad kept bees. | 至少就 我希望我爸也养蜜蜂 |
[20:46] | I mean, it’s kind of cute. | 我意思是 挺可爱的 |
[20:47] | Like… Your dad keeps bees. | 就说你爸养蜜蜂这事儿 |
[20:52] | How old is your dad? | 你爸多大了 |
[20:55] | He’s obviously beekeeping age. | 很明显是到了养蜜蜂的年纪 |
[20:59] | I don’t know, I think it’s kind of sweet. | 说不清 我就觉得挺甜的 |
[21:04] | Summer, I want to fuck your dad. | Summer 我想上了你爸 |
[21:06] | Oh, really? | 真的假的 好意外呢 |