时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, shit, I almost parked. | 啊我操 我差点手动停车了 |
[00:11] | Hey, Morty, hold on, wat-watch this. | Morty 等下 你看这个 |
[00:22] | Well, I thought it was cool. | 好吧 我以为挺酷的 |
[00:23] | So. We should be in and out. | 我们等下快进快出 |
[00:25] | Simple exchange, not even really an adventure. | 做个简单交易 都算不上一次真的冒险 |
[00:26] | And if anything goes wrong — which it won’t — | 一旦出了什么差错 当然并不会出 |
[00:28] | jump into the same vat of acid I jump into. | 你就紧跟着我跳进那个酸液大缸 |
[00:30] | Okay. Wait — Wait, what? | 好吧 等 等下 啥 |
[00:32] | Wha-What vat of acid? What, Morty! | – 啥 啥酸液大缸 – 啥 Morty |
[00:34] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[00:35] | I pre-scouted this location | 我侦察过这个地方 |
[00:36] | and placed a vat of fake acid amongst the real ones. | 提前在真酸液大缸中间放了一缸假的 |
[00:38] | It’s got air hoses | 里面有空气软管 |
[00:39] | and a compartment of bones at the bottom. | 缸底有一个隔层 装满了骨头 |
[00:41] | If things go wrong, which they won’t, | 如果出了什么差错 当然肯定不会 |
[00:43] | we jump into the vat of acid, | 我们就跳进那缸酸 |
[00:44] | and I’ll release the bones, they’ll float up — | 然后我会把骨头放出来 让它们漂上去 |
[00:45] | What is this face you’re making? | 你这表情是啥意思 |
[00:47] | Aren’t you an inventor? | 你不是个发明家么 |
[00:49] | Yeah, what part of a fake acid vat with built-in air supply | 内置空气供应的假酸液缸 |
[00:51] | and quick-release bones isn’t inventive enough for you, | 能快速释放的骨头 哪个对你来说不够有创意 |
[00:53] | and when did my job become pitching you ideas? | 还有 从啥时候开始 我还得向你推销主意了 |
[00:55] | Alright! Let’s just do this. | 行吧 那就照你说的做吧 |
[00:57] | – I have English homework. – You’re still learning English? | – 我还有英语作业要做呢 – 你还在学英语吗 |
[01:00] | That’s the language you speak. | 你说的就是英语啊 |
[01:02] | How dumb are you? | 你到底是有多蠢 |
[01:06] | Interesting choice of meeting place, Rick. | 选了个有趣的地方见面啊 Rick |
[01:09] | You like it? My grandson had notes. | 你喜欢这儿吗 我外孙意见可大了 |
[01:10] | Come on. Show him the crystals, Morty. | – 你可行了 – 给他们看下水晶 Morty |
[01:18] | I’ll make lots of money with these. | 有了它们我就能赚大钱了 |
[01:20] | – I’ll make lots of those with these. – Well. Those are fake. | – 有了蓝水晶我也能造更多红水晶了 – 呵呵 那些都是假的 |
[01:22] | – Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. Come on. – You gotta be kidding me. Seriously? | – 操 我天 不是吧 – 你他妈跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:24] | You brought fake crystals and a gun? | 你带的是假水晶 还带了枪 |
[01:27] | Beats real crystals and no gun. | 总比带真水晶又不带枪好吧 |
[01:28] | Okay, but does anything beat fake crystals and a fake arm? | 好吧 那跟带假水晶和假手臂比呢 |
[01:31] | Whoa, do you know who I am?! | 你知道我谁吗 |
[01:33] | Even if you kill me, you’re a dead man. | 就算能杀我 你也活不成 |
[01:36] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[01:37] | Morty, he’s right. We’re screwed. | Morty 他说的对 咱完蛋了 |
[01:38] | Let’s just end it. Quick death, come on. | 那我们自我了断吧 早死早超生 来吧 |
[01:40] | Aw, man. Oh! | 哦 老天 |
[01:45] | Holy shit! What the fuck? | 卧槽 这尼玛 |
[01:55] | Holy shit. | 操 |
[01:56] | What kind of psycho…? | 什么样的神经病 |
[01:58] | His own grandson? | 他的亲外孙 |
[02:01] | Guess he took your threat pretty serious. | 他也太把你的威胁当真了 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but it just… | 是啊 但这 |
[02:04] | doesn’t make any sense. | 也说不通啊 |
[02:06] | Well, he was a scientist. | 呃 他是个科学家 |
[02:07] | Maybe he knew more about acid, | 也许他很懂酸吧 |
[02:09] | maybe it’s like the most painless way to go. | 也许这是最不痛苦的方法 |
[02:12] | How could that have been painless? | 这咋会不痛苦呢 |
[02:14] | You saw that pause before the bones floated up, | 在骨头漂起来之前还有个停顿 你也看到了 |
[02:17] | that had to be five seconds of unparalleled torture. | 那五秒一定是痛苦到头的折磨 |
[02:20] | I… I can’t get my head around it. | 我 我想不通了 |
[02:22] | I-I thought I’d seen this galaxy at its darkest. | 我自以为见过了这个星系最暗黑的一面 |
[02:25] | This is — This is gonna take a while to feel normal. | 可这个 这我得花点时间才平复得下来了 |
[02:29] | We’re pretty good listeners, boss. | 老大 我们愿做你的倾听者 |
[02:30] | Drinks are on us if you want to talk it out. | 如果你想谈个痛快 请客喝酒包在我们身上 |
[02:32] | Thanks, but… | 谢了 但是 |
[02:33] | what happened, it happened here. | 刚刚的事就发生在这儿 |
[02:36] | I don’t want to lose the moment. | 我不想就这样走开 |
[02:37] | Take your time, boss. | 慢慢来 老大 |
[02:39] | We’ll stay here as long as you want. | 你想呆多久 我们就呆多久 |
[02:40] | Absolutely. I got nowhere to be. | 绝对的 我会一直陪在这 |
[03:18] | And then little Tommy FlimFlam’s | 然后小Tommy FilmFlam |
[03:20] | running down the Hyperloop. | 沿着超环线跑 |
[03:22] | His ass is on fire from Xenon fluid, | 他的屁股都被液氙引燃了 |
[03:25] | but his AI hologram is fuckin’ his own pee hole | 可他的AI全息图竟然在忙着干他的尿道 |
[03:30] | Great story, boss. Really detailed. | – 故事真棒 老大 – 细节太带感了 |
[03:32] | Yeah, well, I got a million of ’em. | 是吧 这种故事我有无数个 |
[03:34] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | I think I’m ready to deal with the world now. | 我想我准备好回到现实了 |
[03:37] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[03:39] | Should we drop our buddy in here before we go? | 我们走之前是不是该把死掉的同伴扔进去 |
[03:41] | Yeah, probably a good idea. | 是啊 感觉是个好主意 |
[03:42] | Should we use a different vat? | 我们要换个缸扔吗 |
[03:44] | Does acid lose its acid power the more it dissolves? | 酸是溶解的东西越多腐蚀能力越差吗 |
[03:46] | What am I, an acidologist? | 你把我当谁了 酸学家吗 |
[03:48] | Here, grab that ratlike creature, | 来 抓起那个老鼠似的生物 |
[03:50] | we’ll do a little test. | 咱们做个小测试 |
[03:53] | Look, if you’re going to test the damn acid, don’t use a rat, | 这样 如果你想测测这该死的酸 犯不上用老鼠 |
[03:56] | take that ladle, grab a spoonful, | 用那个长柄勺舀一勺 |
[03:57] | and put it in the analyzer. | 倒进分析仪里 |
[04:04] | Okay, I’d say that’s pretty acidy. Drop him in. | 好吧 我想说这酸相当酸 把他扔进去吧 |
[04:09] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[04:10] | – You said — – Not the rat! | – 你说的啊 – 不是扔老鼠啊 |
[04:12] | The guy! | 扔咱哥们啊 |
[04:13] | Ooh! Marone! | 哦 Marone |
[04:15] | Look at the size of the bones on that rat! | 看看那老鼠骨头的尺寸 |
[04:18] | How many sets of bones this rat got? | 看这老鼠是有多少骨头啊 |
[04:20] | And look how the smaller ones are shaped! | 看那些小的都什么形状啊 |
[04:22] | They’re like little cartoon bones, | 它们就像动画片里的小骨头 |
[04:24] | like if you drew a bone in art class! | 就像你在美术课上画的骨头 |
[04:26] | Alright, that tears it. | 好的 我受够了 |
[04:27] | I’m canceling the rest of my night | 今晚我不干别的了 |
[04:29] | and calling a bone scientist. | 我要找个骨头学家聊聊 |
[04:30] | We’re getting to the bottom of this — | 我们要把这事儿彻底闹明白 |
[04:31] | Jesus fucking Christ, enough already! | 神他妈的 够了 |
[04:52] | Can we go? | 咱们能走了吗 |
[04:57] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[04:59] | Just admit it was a shitty idea! | 就承认这是个狗屁主意吧 |
[05:00] | Having a grandson? | 你指的是有个外孙吗 |
[05:02] | A vat of fake acid! | 一缸假酸 |
[05:03] | Are you dying of dementia? | 你是要死于痴呆症了吗 |
[05:05] | How are you talking to me like this? | 你怎么这么和我说话 |
[05:06] | Wh-When did you get so cocky? | 你 你什么时候这么狂了 |
[05:07] | Tonight! Tonight, Rick! | 今晚 今晚 Rick |
[05:09] | The night I saw you fail! | 在我目睹你失败的这个晚上 |
[05:10] | – Because you ruined it! – It was pre-ruined! | – 因为你毁了今晚 – 早就已经被毁了 |
[05:12] | Oh, was it worse than when I was a pickle? | 喔 比我变成腌黄瓜还要糟吗 |
[05:14] | Oh-oh-oh that’s right, you weren’t there for that. | 哦 哦 哦对 你那时候不在场 |
[05:16] | Turned out kind of cool. | 结果还有点酷 |
[05:17] | – Maybe there’s a connection there. – Excuse me? | – 也许这中间有点联系 – 有没有搞错 |
[05:19] | What’s that cool thing you did without me again? | 我不在的时候 你做出过什么酷事了吗 |
[05:21] | The awesome thing? | 很赞的事 |
[05:22] | I-I-I guess you wanted a dragon? | 我 我 我猜是你要了条龙 |
[05:24] | Mwah. Unforgettable. | 么么哒 令人难忘 |
[05:26] | God! Fuck you. | 滚你妈的吧 |
[05:27] | Timely, too, you really got in on that | 也真是巧 你整那出的时候刚好是 |
[05:28] | “Game of Thrones” fever right at the peak. | 《权力的游戏》最火的时候 |
[05:30] | You trying as hard as you can to hurt me right now | 你现在尽你所能地伤害我 |
[05:32] | proves my point. | 恰好印证了我的观点 |
[05:33] | I’ll let you know when you have a point and the world will know when I try to hurt you. | 你啥时候真有观点了我会提醒你的 然后我会当着全世界的面去伤害你 |
[05:37] | Big man, big genius. Big lonely drunk. | 大人物 大天才 大大的单身醉汉 |
[05:39] | Hey, save some of these atomic-age beatnik zingers | 嗨 把这“原子时代”“垮掉的一代”之类的金句 |
[05:42] | for your English homework, Bukowski. | 留在你的英语作业里吧 大诗人 |
[05:45] | There’s no such thing as a bad idea, Morty. | 根本无所谓坏主意 Morty |
[05:47] | It’s about execution. | 重点在于动手去做 |
[05:51] | No such thing as a bad idea? | 你说无所谓坏主意吗 |
[05:53] | Except all of mine, right? | 除了所有我的主意 对吧 |
[05:55] | Morty, wanting a dragon isn’t an idea. | Morty 想要条龙不算个主意 |
[05:57] | I’m not talking about that! | 我不是在说那事 |
[05:58] | I’m constantly pitching you ideas, Rick, | 我一直在向你推销我的主意 |
[06:00] | and you act like they’re not even worth thinking about! | 而你表现得好像它们根本不值得考虑 |
[06:02] | What, the helicopter lawn chair? | 蛤 那个直升机草坪椅吗 |
[06:03] | That’s just something you saw on TV. | 那只是你在电视上看到的东西 |
[06:05] | What about my video-game-style place-saving device? | 那我的电玩式存档仪呢 |
[06:07] | Oh, my God, here we go. | 哦 我的天 又来了 |
[06:11] | It’s a good idea, Rick! A device that lets you — Save your place like in a video game | – 那是个好主意 Rick 它能让你 – 像在电子游戏里一样保存位置 |
[06:14] | but in real life so that you can try stuff and then go back to your save point, | 只不过用在现实中 你就能尝试各种事情 再回到你存的点 |
[06:17] | yes, Morty, I saw it on “Futurama.” | 是啊 Morty 我在《飞出个未来》上看到过 |
[06:19] | Oh, so you don’t do anything unless it’s original? | 哦 所以不是你原创的你就不肯做是吧 |
[06:21] | I don’t do time travel. | 我不碰时间旅行 |
[06:23] | It’s not time travel, it’s saving a place in time — | 这不是时间旅行 而是在时间里存档 |
[06:24] | Oh, my God, is this what you think I do? | 哦 我的天 你以为我就是干这事儿的吗 |
[06:26] | This is where the heavy lifting happens in your mind? | 你以为想出来个点子就算解决了大头吗 |
[06:29] | Do you have any idea how much fucking work | 你哪怕有一丁点概念就知道我他妈得费多少功夫 |
[06:30] | would have to go into a machine that — | 才能造出个机器给你 |
[06:32] | Ah-ha! You can’t do it! | 啊 哈 你办不到 |
[06:33] | I can do anything, Morty. | 我能办到任何事 Morty |
[06:36] | Your idea is not worth doing. | 你的主意不值得我去办 |
[06:38] | You can’t do it. | 你办不到 |
[06:39] | Before what you’re trying to do was called “negging,” | 在你这种做法被叫做“打压术”之前 |
[06:41] | it was called “reverse psychology,” | 人们管这叫“利用逆反心理” |
[06:43] | and incels didn’t invent it, Bugs Bunny did. | 这可不是非自愿独身者发明的 是兔八哥发明的 |
[06:46] | – You can’t do it. – There is nothing I cannot do. | – 你办不到 – 没有什么是我办不到的 |
[06:48] | – A place-saving video-game thing! – You’re a piece of shit! | – 一个像电子游戏那样能存档的东西 – 你他妈就是坨屎 |
[06:51] | – Just say you can’t do it! – I won’t! | – 承认你办不到吧 – 我不愿意办 |
[06:52] | You won’t say you can’t? | 你不愿意承认你办不到吗 |
[06:53] | – Fuck you, Morty! – Fuck you! | – 滚你大爷的 Morty – 滚你大爷的 |
[06:55] | Fuck you! | 滚你大爷的 |
[06:57] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[07:03] | – So are you gonna … – Yes, I’m gonna fucking do it! | – 所以你是要 – 对 我他妈这就要把它做出来 |
[07:07] | Rick, it’s 3:00 a.m. | Rick 这凌晨3点的 |
[07:08] | Wh-Wh-What’s going on? W-Why’d you call me? | 你有什什什么事 干干嘛叫我起来 |
[07:10] | You were right, Morty. | 你说得对 Morty |
[07:12] | I failed. I can’t make it. | 我失败了 我做不来 |
[07:14] | And honestly, I’m pretty ashamed. | 而且实话实说 我特别惭愧 |
[07:16] | That might be why I’ve been so aggressive and unfair about rejecting your ideas. | 一直以来我抨击 排斥你出的点子 原因也不过如此吧 |
[07:19] | – Rick… – A fake acid vat, Morty? | – Rick – 假酸液缸吗 我真可笑 Morty |
[07:21] | Maybe I’ve lost it. Maybe I never had it. | 可能我已经不行了 可能我从来没想出来过好主意 |
[07:23] | Hey. C’mon. Y-You know I didn’t mean it that way. | 嘿 安啦 你也知道我没想刁难你啦 |
[07:24] | I just think we need to find better ways to communicate. | 我就是觉得咱们得找到一种更好的沟通方式 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry. I just… I lash out sometimes. | 太抱歉了 我只是 有时候会骂得很过分 |
[07:28] | I-I-I don’t know why I do that! I’m so ashamed of myself. | 我也不懂为什么我会这样 现在我好惭愧 |
[07:31] | Hearing you talk about the vat… | 你说你对那个大缸很不满 |
[07:32] | it really opened my eyes. | 听完我才开了眼 |
[07:34] | Like what the fuck am I even doing? | 才开始质疑自己到底在瞎折腾什么 |
[07:35] | I don’t like hearing this talk. You’re a great inventor. | 你这么说我就不乐意了 你是个伟大的发明家 |
[07:37] | We just got a couple things to work on. | 我们只是急需解决一些问题 |
[07:39] | Let’s start with inventing a little honesty. | 不如从发明一点坦诚开始吧 |
[07:41] | – Sound good? – Thank you, Morty. Sounds good. | – 你同意么 – 谢谢 Morty 非常同意 |
[07:43] | – Or maybe I’ll just kill you. – What? | – 或者我就宰了你也可以 – 啥 |
[07:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Rick — | 啊啊啊啊啊啊 Rick |
[07:49] | – Because I fucking did it! – Oh-ho-ho! | – 因为老子成功了哦 – 嗷嗷 |
[07:52] | – Booya! – Holy shit! | – 牛逼 – 卧了个槽 |
[07:53] | You did it! You did it! | 你成功了 你成功了 |
[07:55] | I did it, you little son of a bitch! | 我成了 你个小兔崽子 |
[07:56] | – How did you — – Morty, do you want me to explain, | – 你怎么 – Morty 你是想听我讲讲原理 |
[07:58] | – or you wanna go have some fun? – I wanna have some fun! | – 还是想去玩得开心呢 – 我想去玩得开心 |
[08:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:01] | Rick, this is — this is — thank you! | Rick 你太 太 谢谢了 |
[08:02] | You can thank me later. Go nuts. | 以后谢我也来得及 快去疯吧 |
[08:04] | Best grandpa ever! | 全世界最好的姥爷 |
[08:05] | That’s all I ever wanted to hear. | 我就等着这句话呢 |
[08:09] | Alright, class, | 好了 同学们 |
[08:11] | I know I’ve been absent for most of this school year. | 我知道这学年我没怎么来学校 |
[08:12] | I’ll be honest with you — during spring break, | 我要对你们坦诚 春假的时候 |
[08:14] | I attended a renaissance faire | 我在文艺复兴节集会上 |
[08:16] | and fell in love with a buxom hand-axe juggler half my age. | 爱上了一位身材丰腴 岁数只到我一半的手刀表演艺术家 |
[08:19] | I overplayed my interest in her lifestyle just to get closer to her, | 为了和她的关系能更进一步 我夸大了对她职业的兴趣 |
[08:22] | traveling the country with her troupe, | 跟着她的戏班把全国跑了个遍 |
[08:24] | and I am embarrassed to say I am now an expert blacksmith | 说来惭愧 我现在是个打铁专家 |
[08:27] | with several STDs and a broken heart. | 染了性病不说 心也碎成渣渣 |
[08:29] | I beseech your nasty little asses | 我恳请你们这帮熊孩子 |
[08:31] | to speak on the matter no further. | 不许重提此事 |
[08:33] | Now that that’s out of the way, who wants to do some math? | 现在话都说开了 谁想做道数学题 |
[08:35] | – I’ll do it. – A bold move, Morty Smith. | – 我来 – 很勇敢 Morty Smith |
[08:37] | But can you deliver? | 但你有什么可展示的呢 |
[08:39] | Oh, I’ve got something to deliver. | 嗷 我确实有东西要展示 |
[08:40] | Ahh! Oh, God. | 啊啊啊 老天爷啊 |
[08:43] | What the hell! | 搞屁啊 |
[08:44] | Aw, goddamnit, this is traumatizing. | 呃 天杀的 精神受创了 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God, what’s wrong with your dick? | 我的神呐 您老的丁丁是怎么了 |
[08:48] | – Not cool. – I’m allergic to sheepskin! | – 好恶心 – 我对羊皮过敏 |
[08:50] | Bold move, Morty Smith. But can you deliver? | 很勇敢 Morty Smith 但你有什么可展示呢 |
[08:52] | Holy shit! I can do anything. | 我去 我能为所欲为了 |
[08:54] | Yes, with math, anything is possible. | 没错 有了数学 一切皆有可能 |
[08:56] | Except a long-term relationship with a woman that calls you a warlock for using a phone. | 除了和一个我一用手机就管我叫邪恶术士的女人发展长期恋爱关系以外 |
[09:03] | Hi, uh, hey, Jessica. | 嗨 呃 嘿 Jessica |
[09:05] | Oh. Hey, Morty. | 啊 嘿 Morty |
[09:09] | Hey… Jessica, right? | 嘿 是叫 Jessica 对吧 |
[09:11] | Um. Yeah. Hi. Sorry. | 呃 是啊 嗨 不好意思 |
[09:13] | I thought you knew my name because we’ve interacted so many times, | 我以为我们接触过那么多次 你肯定知道我的名字的 |
[09:16] | but maybe I was just being stupid. | 但也许是我犯傻了 |
[09:18] | Sorry. Hi. I-I’m Jessica. That’s me. | 不好意思 嗨 我 我就是Jessica 是我 |
[09:21] | Cool. See you around. | 行吧 回见 |
[09:22] | Jessica. Yeah. I hope I see you. | 是叫Jessica 啊好啊 也期待能 |
[09:23] | Around. Guess we’ll see. | – 再见到你呢 – 会的 |
[09:27] | I think I’m gonna like this thing. | 看来我会喜欢这玩意的 |
[09:29] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *看你如何使用它吧* |
[09:34] | *It comes and it goes* | *机会多多* |
[09:39] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *在于你怎么利用它* |
[09:44] | *Boy, don’t you know* | *少年 有体会吗* |
[09:47] | *And if you lie, you will lose it* | *如果摒弃真诚 就会陷入迷惘* |
[09:54] | *Feelings will show* | *你不会完全不在乎* |
[09:58] | *So don’t you ever abuse it* | *所以千万别滥用它* |
[10:03] | *Don’t let it go* | *不要放任自流* |
[10:09] | Oh shit, suicide by cop! | 我操 又一个找警察自杀的 |
[10:11] | I love these! | 热烈欢迎 |
[10:13] | *Nobody’s weak until somebody’s strong* | *不拾获力量 就无从体悟弱小* |
[10:17] | You’re living too fast, Morty. | 你活得节奏过快了 Morty |
[10:19] | I don’t pay for your friendship, Heroin Keith. | 我给你钱不是为了买友谊 海洛因·鸡丝 |
[10:21] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[10:23] | *Nobody’s lonely until somebody’s gone* | *未到离别时 没人想过会孤独* |
[10:26] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *使用之道 就在其中* |
[10:31] | *It comes and it goes* | *忽隐忽现* |
[10:35] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *就在每一格消耗中* |
[10:41] | *Boy, don’t you know* | *少年 还不懂吗* |
[10:44] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *而你遍历所有尝试* |
[10:51] | *It comes and it goes* | *个个转瞬即逝* |
[10:55] | *It’s in the way that you use it. Boy, don’t you know* | *看你到底怎么用吧 少年 现在清楚了吗* |
[14:16] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *使用之道 就在其中* |
[14:21] | *It comes and it goes* | *往来穿梭* |
[14:25] | *It’s in the way that you use it* | *看你还会怎么用呢* |
[14:31] | *Boy, don’t you know* | *少年 你还不知道吗* |
[14:35] | *And if you lie, you will lose it* | *倒下了 就完了* |
[14:40] | *Feelings will show* | *痛彻心扉* |
[14:44] | *So don’t you ever abuse it* | *所以叫你不要乱用* |
[14:50] | *Don’t let it go* | *也别放弃* |
[14:55] | *Nobody’s right* | *人无完人* |
[14:59] | Oh, hi, Jessica. | 啊 嗨 Jessica |
[15:00] | Hey, I’m sorry I brushed you off the other day. | 抱歉那天我都没搭理你 |
[15:02] | I was just trying to be cool — | 我只是想拽得酷酷地 |
[15:03] | Oh, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说啥呢 |
[15:05] | But… you seem different. | 但是 你看着和以前不一样了 |
[15:07] | Like you finally found yourself. | 感觉你终于找到自己了 |
[15:08] | Yeah. I — I guess I have. | 是啊 我猜我是找到了吧 |
[15:10] | That’s good to hear. I like who you found. | 听见你这么说可真好 我喜欢你找到的那人 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I do, too. | 是 对啊 我也是呢 |
[15:14] | Looking forward to seeing more. | 我期待能看到更多哦 |
[15:16] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Morty. | 明天见哦 Morty |
[15:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好啊 行啊 明天见吧 |
[15:25] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[15:27] | Y’know, it was fun, Rick. Real fun. | 你知道的 挺开心的 Rick 真的开心 |
[15:28] | Y’know I-I-I definitely sowed those oats. | 你也知道 我确实放纵了自己 播撒了激情无数 |
[15:30] | But I think you invented a little lesson for me along the way | 但我想是你用这方式 给我上了一路的课 |
[15:33] | Living without consequences is great, | 活着而无需承担后果是挺好的 |
[15:35] | but then I started wondering… | 但是渐渐地我也开始困惑 |
[15:36] | what am I living for? | 我到底为什么而活 |
[15:38] | What am I building? | 我在建造什么 |
[15:39] | If I’m always looking back, I’m never looking ahead. | 如果我总是回头 就没法再向前看 |
[15:41] | And then it hit me. | 然后我突然明白 |
[15:42] | We are who we are because of consequences. | 正是种种后果造就了我们自身 |
[15:45] | You can’t live without consequences, y’know? | 其实活着就不能摒弃那些后果 你知道吗 |
[15:47] | You feel me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[15:50] | That’s a beautiful thought, Morty, but, uh, no. | 想法不错 Morty 但是 呃 你想多了 |
[15:53] | There were definitely consequences. | 后果是绝对有的 |
[15:55] | What’re-What-What are you talking about? | 你你你在说什么 |
[15:56] | I mean. You did everything you did. | 我的意思是 你做了所有你做了的事 |
[15:58] | It all happened. | 它们都发生了 |
[16:00] | No. But the — the respawn button. | 不 但那个 那个重生按钮 |
[16:01] | – The — The do-over. – It’s not a do-over. | – 就是那个 重新来过 – 才不是重新来过 |
[16:03] | You just did it. Over and over. | 你只是做了 一遍又一遍 |
[16:05] | What are you saying? W-What did you do? | 你在说什么 你做了什么 |
[16:06] | I think it’s more appropriate to ask what did you do? | 我认为这个问题更适合我问你 你做了什么 |
[16:09] | You see, Morty, you weren’t saving your place and going back. | 听着 Morty 你不可能保存状态 回到过去 |
[16:12] | I don’t respect time travel. | 我看不起时间旅行 |
[16:13] | If “Ant Man and the Wasp” can do it, I’m not interested. | 那是《蚁人2》能做到的事 我没兴趣 |
[16:16] | It wasn’t so much a do-over | 这并不是什么重新来过 |
[16:17] | as it was isolating a moment in time, splitting your probable selves, | 而是在时间轨道上定格一瞬 分裂出瞬时副本 |
[16:20] | and shunting you into a near-duplicate, equally probable reality, | 读档时 把你转轨到几近复刻的等概率现实中 |
[16:24] | transporting you into it at the moment of parallel determination. | 传入你的时机 就是瞬时副本所在的那个时刻 |
[16:26] | Pretty nifty. Time crystals are a bitch and a half, | 够炫技吧 虽然时间水晶很难搞定 |
[16:29] | but the only real hitch is that there was already a you | 但是真正难点在于 在每个可能的维度里 |
[16:32] | in each probable dimension. | 都已经有了一个你 |
[16:33] | So we had to solve for that. | 所以我们得解决这个问题 |
[16:40] | That’s right, you little bitch! | 是的 小混蛋 |
[16:42] | It’s “The Prestige”! You “Prestige’d” yourself! | 这就是《致命魔术》 你《致命魔术》了你自己 |
[16:43] | – Rick, how many did I kill? – You tell me, Morty. | – Rick 我杀了多少个 – 你说呢 Morty |
[16:46] | Every time you reset to smell Jessica’s hair, | 你有多少次为了闻Jessica的头发 |
[16:48] | every time you relived a satisfying fart, | 为了重温一个满意的屁而读档 |
[16:50] | that’s how many Mortys you’ve incinerated, | 就有多少Morty为你化成灰烬 |
[16:52] | you greedy little junkie. | 你个贪得无厌的瘾君子 |
[16:53] | Oh, God — even those times when I — | 天哪 就连那些我在 |
[16:56] | Especially those times. | 尤其是那些时刻 |
[16:57] | It’s over, Morty. Feel this. | 都结束了 Morty 用心感受 |
[16:59] | Take this in. This is God. | 好好领会 这就是神 |
[17:01] | Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh — Why would you do this? | 为为为什么你要这样做 |
[17:03] | My hands are clean, Morty. I gave you a choice. | 我的双手是干净的 Morty 我给过你选择 |
[17:05] | You could listen to me explain, | 你可以选择听我讲讲原理 |
[17:07] | in great scientific detail, how it all works… | 说点科学细节 这是怎么运作的之类的 |
[17:09] | or you could have fun. | 你也可以选择玩得开心 |
[17:10] | Did you have fun, Morty? | 玩得开心吗 Morty |
[17:12] | Is this because of the vat? | 这些都是因为那个酸缸吗 |
[17:13] | No. I’m sorry. | – 才不是 – 我错了行吗 |
[17:15] | I’m afraid it’s too late for that, Morty. | 恐怕太迟了 Morty |
[17:17] | What’s done is done, but it can end. | 覆水难收 但是这一切可以结束 |
[17:19] | The original split is still timestamped. | 第一次分裂的时间戳还在 |
[17:21] | I can make it so those Mortys never existed at all, | 我可以让那些Morty们从未存在过 |
[17:23] | make them purely theoretical. | 让他们只活在理论自洽里 |
[17:24] | Oh, God. What do I do? | 天哪 我该做什么 |
[17:26] | I think it’s clear you’ve done enough. | 你做得显然够多的了 |
[17:27] | Tell me how, Rick! Tell me how I save those Mortys! | 告诉我 Rick 告诉我我该怎么救那些Morty们 |
[17:30] | You live with the consequences. | 你得承担后果 |
[17:31] | Those things happened somewhere, | 虽然那些事情发生在其他维度 |
[17:32] | but you can merge the probable realities | 但是你可以融合所有可能的现实 |
[17:34] | so that only one Morty did them. | 这样就是一个Morty做了所有事 |
[17:36] | Just do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[17:37] | Alright, lemme just sync these up | 好的 让我先来同步一下 |
[17:39] | and get you back to your dimension. | 然后把你送回你本来的维度 |
[17:40] | Wait, so — so you’re not even my Rick? | 等下 所 所以你甚至都不是我的原装Rick吗 |
[17:42] | Then — Then why do you know about the vat? | 那 那你怎么会知道那个缸的事情 |
[17:44] | Every Rick has a vat! | 所有Rick都有个缸 |
[17:55] | Well, Morty, I’d say | 好吧 Morty 我得说 |
[17:56] | we’ve invented a little honesty today. | 我们今天确实发明了一点坦诚对吧 |
[17:59] | – How about you? – I don’t deserve this. | – 你觉得呢 – 我不该承受这些 |
[18:00] | I was just having fun. | 我只是想玩得开心 |
[18:02] | So was Jeffrey Dahmer. | Jeffrey Dahmer连环杀人的时候也是这么想的 |
[18:03] | Speaking of, time to pay the piper. | 说到这 既然快活过了 是时候付钱了 |
[18:07] | Morty Smith Morty Smith. | |
[18:09] | Come out with your hands up, you sick fuck | 举起双手走出来 你这个变态臭逼 |
[18:12] | We’re also fine with just shooting you | 我们也很乐意直接开枪 |
[18:14] | if you wanna suicide by cop. | 如果你想来个找警察自杀的话 |
[18:15] | What? What is this? | 什么 这是怎么了 |
[18:17] | Wow. Looks like a SWAT Team, | 哇 看上去来了一支特种部队 |
[18:18] | some drug dealers, | 一些毒贩 |
[18:19] | some grassroots MeToo activists, the ACLU — | 一些MeToo运动的基层参与者 还有美国公民自由联盟 |
[18:22] | Jesus, Morty, the AARP? | 天 Morty 退休人员协会也来了 |
[18:24] | – I don’t wanna talk about it! – The NAACP, GamerGate… | – 我不想跟你说这个 – 全国有色人种协进会 玩家门运动 |
[18:27] | Morty, is that Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor? | Morty 那是最高法院大法官Sonia Stomayor吗 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry! I — I’m sorry! | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:31] | I-Is that what you want me to say? | 这就是你想让我说的吗 |
[18:33] | – What — What do I do? – Oof, well, I’m stumped. | – 我该怎么办 – 喔 这可难住我了 |
[18:35] | Seems like there’s no way out of this one. | 看起来这次你走投无路了 |
[18:37] | Unless… | 除非 |
[18:39] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I guess it is, uh — what did you call it? | 我猜它是 呃 你管这叫什么来着 |
[18:42] | Uh, uh, “A shitty idea”? | 呃 呃 “傻逼的想法” |
[18:45] | – God damn it. – Say the vat is good. | – 他妈的 – 夸缸好 |
[18:47] | The vat is good. | 缸真好 |
[18:49] | Kiss the vat. | 亲亲缸 |
[18:53] | Do not go into that vat. | 不要进那个缸 |
[18:54] | It appears to be full of acid. | 缸里好像盛满了酸 |
[18:56] | It is! Please, he’s just a little boy! | 的确满是酸 拜托 他只是个小男孩儿 |
[18:58] | – Let me talk to him. – Tell him we’re very upset! | – 让我跟他谈谈 – 告诉他我们很不爽 |
[19:01] | Morty, please. Step back. | Morty 拜托 退后 |
[19:02] | That vat is full of acid. | 这缸盛满了酸 |
[19:03] | It’ll melt you completely, leaving only your bones. | 它会完全化掉你 只剩下骨头 |
[19:06] | – Goddamn it! – I’m sorry, what did you say? | – 他妈的 – 抱歉 你说什么 |
[19:08] | I’m going in the vat! | 我要进缸了 |
[19:12] | Oh! God! Aw, I blame myself! | 天 嗷 全都怪我 |
[19:15] | Oh, what a tragedy. | 哦 真是个悲剧 |
[19:17] | This — Oh, well, he’s bones now. | 这 哦 好吧 他现在成骨头了 |
[19:19] | I guess all debts are paid. | 我想所有债都还清了 |
[19:20] | Agreed. He’s definitely dead. | 同意 他肯定死了 |
[19:22] | Why else would the bones come up? | 不然骨头为什么会浮出来 |
[19:24] | While his actions were horrifying | 虽然他的行为挺吓人 |
[19:26] | and we are well within our rights to be outraged, | 我们也有权感到愤怒 |
[19:29] | I do wonder if we bear some responsibility for this young man melting himself in acid. | 但我想知道 我们是否要为这个年轻人把自己溶化在酸里这件事承担点责任 |
[19:33] | Are we here for justice… or something else? | 我们是为的公道而来 还是其他什么呢 |
[19:36] | “Though justice be thy plea, consider this, | “虽然你所要求的是公道 可是请你想一想 |
[19:40] | that in the course of justice… | 要是真的按照公道执行起赏罚来 |
[19:42] | none of us should see salvation. | 谁也没有死后得救的希望 |
[19:44] | We do pray for mercy.” | 我们既然祈祷着上帝的慈悲” |
[19:46] | “Merchant of Venice,” nice. | 《威尼斯商人》 棒 |
[19:47] | Very cool. Lots to think about. | 非常酷 引人深思 |
[19:49] | Vengeance is a tomb, all-encompassing — | 复仇是一座坟墓 包罗万象 |
[19:52] | Alright, okay, this isn’t a poetry reading, a kid just died. | 够了 好了 这不是诗朗诵 一个孩子刚死了 |
[19:54] | Every — Everybody go home and hug your loved one or something. | 每个 每个人都回家拥抱你爱的人或别的什么的 |
[20:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:04] | How do we know that’s really acid | 我们怎么知道那真的是酸 |
[20:05] | and you didn’t just have someone’s bones in there? | 而不是你随便放了谁的骨头进去 |
[20:07] | I mean, if you’re doubting if that’s really acid | 如果你怀疑这不是真酸 |
[20:09] | and not just jacuzzi-heated Mountain Dew, | 而是用按摩浴缸加热出的激浪 |
[20:10] | you’re welcome to use this ladle. | 欢迎你使用这个长柄勺试试 |
[20:12] | You think I’m a goddamn idiot? | 你当我傻吗 |
[20:14] | Brought my own. | 我自己带了 |
[20:22] | Oh, God! Oh, God no! | 哦 天 哦 不 |
[20:23] | Oh, God, no! Oh, no — Huh? | 哦 天 不 哦 不 嗯 |
[20:25] | I’m acid-proof! | 我耐酸 |
[20:27] | Fuck all of you! Fuck all of you, | 所有人都他妈见鬼去吧 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna be rich! | 我要发财了 |
[20:30] | Here’s my ass. | 看我的屁股 |
[20:31] | Take a good look, spank it! | 好好看看 打它 |
[20:33] | Acid proof! | 老子耐酸 |
[20:35] | Feels like that guy had other stuff going on. | 感觉那人的故事没那么简单 |
[20:38] | Don’t ever make fun of me again. | 再也别再取笑我了 |
[20:40] | Ever! | 再也别 |
[20:42] | Alright, c’mon Morty, let’s go home. | 好吧 来吧 Morty 我们回家 |
[20:44] | Wait, what? This — This isn’t our reality? | 等等 什么 这这不是我们的现实吗 |
[20:45] | What, you think I’d waste our home | 什么 你以为我会祸害自个儿家 |
[20:47] | teaching you a fucking lesson? | 就为了给你上一课 |
[20:49] | I am gonna miss this place, though — | 但是我还是会想念这儿的 |
[20:50] | Johnny Carson’s still alive and on the air, | Johnny Carson还活着 还播着脱口秀 |
[20:52] | 9/11 never happened, | 911也没发生过 |
[20:54] | and Rocky Road ice cream has peanut butter | 石板街冰激凌上是花生酱 |
[20:55] | – instead of marshmallows. – The fu– What? | – 而不是棉花糖 – 那 啥玩意 |
[20:57] | The marshmallows are the best part! | 棉花糖才最棒了好吧 |
[20:59] | Morty Morty… | |
[21:37] | Our next guest, ah, gave us, | 我们的下个嘉宾 啊 给我们 |
[21:39] | well, actually, very little information, | 好吧 实际上 留的信息很少 |
[21:40] | ah, besides the fact that he is, uh, impervious to acid. | 只是说他 嗯 耐酸 |
[21:45] | So here he is, he’s here to prove it. | 所以他到场了 他来这证明了 |
[21:47] | Let’s welcome this guy. | 让我们欢迎他 |
[21:50] | Let’s do this shit! | 来吧开始吧 |
[21:51] | Now, you’re, uh — you’re sure about this? | 现在 你 呃 你确定吗 |
[21:53] | Eat my ass! | 吃我的屁股去吧 |
[21:54] | -Hoist me! -I did not know that ass was on the menu. | – 快举起我 – 我不知道菜单上还有屁股 |
[21:57] | Don’t steal my moment! Do it! | 别抢我的镜头 快点 |
[21:59] | Ah, okay, then without further ado — drop him. | 啊 好吧 那就 事不宜迟 投下他 |
[22:18] | Looks like I’ll be eating ass flambé. | 看起来我要吃酸炙肥臀了 |
[22:23] | Please kill me. | 杀了我吧 |