时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Get us out of here. I’ll hold them off. | 带我们离开这 我来拖住他们 |
[00:11] | My name is Beth Smith. | 我叫Beth Smith |
[00:12] | Tell your top bugs the Defiance lives on. | 告诉你的虫子头头们 反抗组织不会消亡 |
[00:14] | I will. I will. | 好的 好的 |
[00:16] | I’ll make you a legend. Blade Smith. | 我能让你成为传奇 Blade Smith |
[00:17] | – Beth Smith – Beth Beth Beth Smith – Beth Smith. – Beth. Beth. Beth Smith. | |
[00:20] | Okay, God, it’s just such a plain — | 好吧 我天 这名字也太普 |
[00:22] | I’m trying to come up with a mnemonic device. | 我正试着给你的名字找个助记法 |
[00:24] | You could connect it to not dying. | 你可以把它和死里逃生联系在一起 |
[00:25] | I know, I know! You think that would sear it right in, | 我明白 我明白 按理说这应该很刻骨铭心的 |
[00:27] | but it just speaks to the sheer forgettability. | 但你名字的易忘度真是爆表了 |
[00:30] | Oh, God. I-I-I’m, uh, so sorry. | 哦 天 我 我 我 呃 太抱歉了 |
[00:32] | Uh, uh, oh, God. | 呃 呃 哦 天 |
[00:34] | Starts with a — | 首字母是 |
[00:35] | Congratulations to your government, business, or terror cell on its acquisition of | 恭喜贵政府 企业 或恐怖组织 喜得这件 |
[00:39] | the NX-5 Planet Remover by Xamaxax | Xamaxax牌NX-5行星清洁器 |
[00:41] | in partnership with Wrangler jeans. | 由威格牛仔裤特别赞助 |
[00:43] | The NX-5’s industry-leading | NX-5业界领先的 |
[00:44] | tachyon beams eliminate planets twice as fast as the NX-4S | 超光速粒子束能以NX-4S两倍的速度消灭行星 |
[00:47] | with half the battery and zero built-in fatal design flaws. | 只耗一半的的电力并且绝无内置致命设计缺陷 |
[00:50] | That’s right. No more secret hole that blows the whole thing up when you shoot it. | 你没有听错 再没有秘密后门让人开一枪就爆炸 |
[00:53] | Your enemies will say it’s unfair. | 你的敌人也许会说这不公平 |
[00:54] | – We say it’s about time. – Damn it. | – 但我们要说时候正好 – 见鬼 |
[00:56] | We risked our lives for that? | 我们拼死拼活为的就是这么 |
[00:58] | You did your best. Maybe you need a break. | 你尽力了 也许你需要休息一下 |
[01:00] | – Don’t you ever miss Earth? – I don’t have to miss it. | – 你就不想念地球吗 – 我用不着想念它 |
[01:02] | I’m technically still there. | 技术层面讲 我仍在地球上 |
[01:03] | My dad made a perfect clone of me to take my place. | 我爸造了个完美克隆人替代我 |
[01:06] | Boy, that Rick. | 天 那个Rick |
[01:07] | So, if you do go back, | 所以 要是你真的回去 |
[01:09] | what happens to the clone? | 那个克隆人会怎样 |
[01:10] | Does it have, like, a proximity-triggered device | 它有 比方说 一个接近触发装置 |
[01:13] | – in its neck? – Who cares? Are we done? | – 安在脖子里吗 – 谁在乎 我们弄好了吗 |
[01:15] | Sure. Unless you want me to remove | 当然 除非你想让我拆除 |
[01:16] | the proximity-triggered device from your neck. | 你脖子里的接近触发装置 |
[01:20] | Think it’s a bomb? | 觉得这是炸弹吗 |
[01:21] | Man, what if this is how you found out | 天 如果你就是这样发现的 |
[01:23] | he never wanted you back, | 他压根不想让你回去 |
[01:24] | that he loved the clone more than you? | 而且他爱那个克隆人胜过爱你 |
[01:27] | How crazy would that be? | 那也太疯狂了吧 |
[01:28] | Crazy and of — of course soul-crushing. | 疯狂并 并且自然也心碎着 |
[01:30] | For you. I actually have something for that. | 对你而言 事实上针对这个我有对症的好东西 |
[01:32] | Y-You want some? They’re nonaddictive. | 你 你想来点儿吗 不会上瘾 |
[01:34] | That’s not true. They’re totally addictive. | 并不 它们成瘾性极强 |
[01:36] | I’m a terrible doctor. | 我是个烂医生 |
[01:37] | I actually have something for that, too. | 事实上针对这个我也有对症的好东西 |
[01:38] | You want some? Nonaddictive. Mmm. | 你想来点儿吗 不会上瘾 呣 |
[01:41] | I’m a great doctor. | 我是个棒医生 |
[02:15] | Dr. Wong had a cancellation today. | 王医生今天有个预约取消了 |
[02:16] | Anybody up for a family session? | 有人想去家庭心理辅导吗 |
[02:18] | – I could do that. – I’m — I’m down to clown. | – 我可以去 – 求 求之不得 |
[02:19] | Ooh, not sure my therapy puppet will be done in time. | 喔 不确定能不能赶在心理辅导之前把治疗手偶做出来 |
[02:21] | Great, because she specifically asked you | 那可真棒 因为她明确要求你 |
[02:23] | to stop bringing puppets. Dad? | 不要再带着手偶去了 爸 |
[02:24] | I love therapy, family therapy most of all, | 我热爱心理治疗 尤其是家庭心理治疗 |
[02:27] | but I am actually disintegrating. | 但事实上我要分解了 |
[02:31] | – Oh, my God! – Whoa! Dad! | – 哦 我天 – 喔 爸 |
[02:32] | Is that really it? We did it? | 这是真的吗 我们做到了是吗 |
[02:34] | It’s the invisibility belt. | 是隐身腰带的效果 |
[02:36] | Whoa-whoa-whoa! He grazed them. | 喔 喔 喔 他碰着它们了 |
[02:38] | That’s gonna hurt in like 10 seconds. | 大概再过十秒就要开始疼了 |
[02:39] | – Thanks, Morty. – Why should I let you use it? | – 谢谢啊 Morty – 为啥我要让你用得自在 |
[02:41] | – You never let me use it. – Can I have the belt? | – 你都没让我用过 – 我能用用这条腰带吗 |
[02:43] | – It would really piss off Morty. – Fantastic idea. | – 那一定会气坏Morty的 – 绝妙主意 |
[02:45] | What the hell?! You jerk! Give it! | 什么鬼 你个混蛋 交出来 |
[02:49] | Share the invisibility. Jerry? | 隐身能力要分享使用 Jerry |
[02:51] | Ooh, this looks like a job for Mr. Nibbles. | 喔 看来咬咬先生有工作要做了 |
[02:53] | Let me just glue one more eye on. | 让我再粘一个眼睛上去 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[02:56] | Woof. Looks like you two have to fight | 我去 看上去你俩得就为什么 |
[02:58] | about why you can’t control your kids. | 控制不了孩子们吵一架了 |
[02:59] | Good thing Dr. Wong’s got an opening. | 还好王医生正好有空 |
[03:01] | – Bye. – You’re a bad father. | – 再见 – 你是个烂父亲 |
[03:04] | Don’t let him divide us. | 别任他挑拨离间 |
[03:06] | Garage, family therapy mode. | 车库 启动应对家庭心理治疗模式 |
[03:14] | Honey, you’re back. | 宝贝 你回来啦 |
[03:15] | – You seem surprised. – You never wrote. | – 你看起来有点惊讶 – 你从没写信回来过 |
[03:17] | And never exploded? | 而且居然没爆炸是吧 |
[03:20] | What I’m hearing is that you think that’s a bomb. | 我听出的意思是 你觉得那是个炸弹 |
[03:23] | So does every engineer that’s seen it. | 所有看过的工程师都这么觉得 |
[03:26] | Engineer? Princess, I’m sure every caveman | 工程师吗 宝贝 我确信每个穴居人 |
[03:28] | that sees a microwave calls it a rock cabinet. | 见到微波炉都会以为那是个石头柜子 |
[03:30] | The point of inventing is to make things that don’t exist. | 搞发明的要义就是造出本来不存在的东西 |
[03:37] | Then whip me up a reason not to kill you. | 那你也造出个我不杀你的理由吧 |
[03:40] | Dad? We’re off to Dr. Wong’s. | 爸 我们要去见王医生了 |
[03:42] | Scan her. | 扫描她 |
[03:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:47] | Okay, have fun, pumpkin. | 好啊 玩得开心 小傻瓜 |
[03:48] | Sorry I’m a piece-of-shit father. | 抱歉我这个差劲父亲就不过去了 |
[03:50] | Oh, ha-ha! Well, the self-loathing buys a lot back. | 哈哈 好吧 这句自我厌恶已经帮我回本了 |
[03:53] | Jerry, leave the puppet. | Jerry 别带手偶 |
[03:54] | It’s a one-way ticket to a breakthrough, Beth. | 我一定会取得突破的 Beth |
[03:57] | The device in her neck would have transferred | 她脖子里的装置是用来向你的装置 |
[03:59] | a database of her memories to your device | 传输记忆数据的 |
[04:01] | before vaporizing her. | 之后再将她汽化 |
[04:02] | So much for that plan. | 这下都泡汤了 |
[04:03] | Why is she — it — | 那为什么她 它 |
[04:05] | why am I back with Jerry? | 为什么我会和Jerry复合啊 |
[04:06] | I thought she was a copy of me. | 她难道不是我的复制品么 |
[04:07] | She is a copy of you. | 她确实是你的复制品 |
[04:09] | If she ran back to that dingleberry, | 所以如果她跑回去找那个蠢货 |
[04:10] | that’s on you. | 得怪你 |
[04:12] | – Want to grab a drink? – All the time. | – 想喝一杯吗 – 随时 |
[04:13] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[04:32] | – To catch a predator. – What the hell?! | – 《猎捕掠食者》 – 什么鬼 |
[04:35] | Thermal goggles, bitch. | 热感成像镜 小婊砸 |
[04:36] | Mom said share. | 妈妈说了要分享 |
[04:37] | You can’t share invisibility. Take those off. | 隐身能力怎么分享啊 你把眼镜摘了 |
[04:42] | No. | 不 |
[04:46] | So I’ll just see you at cheerleader practice? | 所以等下我就直接去啦啦队训练那儿找你呗 |
[04:48] | Should I bring a poncho? | 我要带个斗篷去吗 |
[04:50] | Alright! State your terms. | 好吧 你开个条件 |
[04:52] | Give back the belt. You take the goggles. | 腰带还我 眼镜拿走 |
[04:54] | Go away. We trade in an hour. | 离开这里 一小时后交换 |
[04:56] | Deal. | 成交 |
[04:59] | How do you like that, bitch? | 这招如何 小婊砸 |
[05:00] | I liked it more than my old belt. | 这个新腰带可比旧腰带好多了 |
[05:02] | “Tiny Big Man Junior”? | “小小大个子腰带青少年款” |
[05:04] | You shoulda shared. | 你本该选择分享的 |
[05:07] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家里干什么 |
[05:08] | Did I wander that far from my console? | 我已经从主机那转悠出这么远了吗 |
[05:11] | They should put a warning on these things. | 他们应该在这些个VR眼镜上贴个警告标签的 |
[05:13] | So, we overrode the gates, | 所以 我们冲破城门 |
[05:15] | and the slave rebellion took the capital. | 然后奴隶起义军就攻占了首都 |
[05:17] | Pretty cool. Very cool. | – 挺酷的啊 – 相当酷啊 |
[05:19] | My daughter, having space adventures. | 我的女儿 经历着星际冒险 |
[05:22] | They are skewing a tad “Star Wars”-y, though. | 虽然有点往《星球大战》发展的味道 |
[05:25] | Don’t forget to have fun. | 别忘了找找乐子 |
[05:26] | Well, I came back to murder you, not get your notes, | 我是为杀你回来的 不是来听你意见的 |
[05:28] | but I’ll remember to fart more while I’m saving the galaxy. | 不过拯救银河系时我会记得多放几个屁的 |
[05:30] | Okay, I’m the one that made this possible. | 好吧 是我让这一切成为可能的 |
[05:33] | – It’s not a competition. – Of course not. | – 咱们可不是在攀比啊 – 当然不 |
[05:34] | Just curious, though, if it were, | 但是纯粹好奇问一句 如果真要比比的话 |
[05:36] | would “most wanted” be first place? | “头号通缉犯”可以拿第一名吗 |
[05:40] | You’re fighting the Gromflomites? | 你怎么在对抗Gromflom星人 |
[05:41] | Dad, they’re trying to take over the galaxy! | 爸 他们想要接管整个银河系啊 |
[05:43] | Everybody in the galaxy tries to take over the galaxy. | 银河系里的每个人都想接管银河系 |
[05:45] | The trick is to be left alone by whoever succeeds. | 在权力交替中独享世外桃源才是诀窍所在 |
[05:49] | Eh, it’s your hero phase. | 呃 不过现在你正到逞英雄的阶段 |
[05:50] | I had one, too. You’ll outgrow it. | 我也经历过 你以后会成长的 |
[05:52] | No, you did. | 不 你会变 |
[05:53] | I’m not gonna outgrow giving a shit. | 我是不会变得对一切都漠不关心的 |
[05:55] | Sources tell us these aliens, who call themselves | 有消息源称 这些自称为 |
[05:57] | the Neeeew Galactic Federation, will blow up the planet | 新新银河联邦的外星人 将要炸毁这个星球 |
[06:00] | unless some woman with a very boring name gives herself up. | 除非那个名字很无聊的女人出来自首 |
[06:02] | – Oh, come on. – Way to give a shit. | – 搞什么 – 你关心这些狗屎破事可关心得太好了 |
[06:03] | Next time, don’t wipe it on your home planet. | 下次 记得别拿你的母星擦屁股 |
[06:05] | Oh shit. They’re gonna track down Beth. | 我靠 他们要去追踪Beth了 |
[06:07] | You mean… Beth’s clone. | 你是说 Beth的克隆体吧 |
[06:09] | Right. Beth’s clone. | 是啊 Beth的克隆体 |
[06:12] | What — What did I say? | 我 我不是这么说的吗 |
[06:16] | It really was nice seeing you again. | 能再见到你我是真心高兴的 |
[06:19] | Whoo! Yeah! Go, Honey Bees! | 哇哦 耶 冲啊 蜜蜂队 |
[06:23] | Good practice, girls. | 练得不错 姐妹们 |
[06:25] | And remember, we are in a drought, | 记住 现在我们正处干旱 |
[06:27] | so be sure to shower as one big group | 所以为了省水大家要组团 |
[06:28] | at the exact same time. | 同时去洗澡喔 |
[06:32] | Shower fire! The shower’s on fire! | 澡堂失火 澡堂失火啦 |
[06:33] | Step aside, girls! I got this! | 靠边 姐妹们 我来搞定 |
[06:42] | You’re a monster! | 你这个魔鬼 |
[06:43] | Still wanna share? | 现在还想分享吗 |
[06:50] | Morty Smith, hands up. | Morty Smith 举起手来 |
[06:52] | You are under arrest for crimes against | 你被逮捕了 罪名是反对 |
[06:54] | the New Improved Galactic Federation. | 新新进步银河联邦政府 |
[06:57] | Wait. What? How are you doing that? | 等下 啥 你是怎么做到的 |
[06:58] | You’re not a psychic, are you? | 你不是念力者吧 对吧 |
[06:59] | Do you have psychic powers? | 你有念力控制能力吗 |
[07:01] | – Uh, yes. – Are they strong powers? | – 呃 有啊 – 力量很强大吗 |
[07:03] | We’re just looking for your mother. | 我们只是想找你妈妈 |
[07:05] | You can’t, like, stop our hearts, can you? | 你不会有能力 比如 让我们心脏骤停之类的吧 会吗 |
[07:07] | – Uh, I can. – Okay, we surrender. | – 呃 我能 – 好吧 我们投降 |
[07:09] | Jerry, do you agree that the use of puppets | Jerry 你是否认同 使用手偶 |
[07:11] | makes you seem dumb and crazy? | 会显得自己又蠢又疯 |
[07:13] | I don’t think “crazy” is a responsible word to use in — | 我认为“疯”这个字在心理治疗的时候不便乱说吧 |
[07:16] | It is now. This is crazy. You’re being crazy. | 现在能说了 这就是疯了 你就是疯子 |
[07:19] | They do it in therapy on TV. | 电视上的心理治疗都用手偶的 |
[07:20] | Well, TV gives British people prizes for baking, Jerry. | 呵 电视台还给英国人颁烘焙奖呢 Jerry |
[07:29] | – Tammy? – Tonya? Tammya? Tammya. | – Tammy – 彤鸭 鳎米鸭 鳎米鸭 |
[07:31] | Hi, Mrs. Smith. | 嗨 Smith夫人 |
[07:32] | I like your hair better this way. | 我更喜欢你这个发型 |
[07:33] | – How’s the stomach? – What? | – 肚子还好么 – 啥啊 |
[07:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:37] | I only said “hey.” | 我就“嘿”了一声 |
[07:38] | It’s not like I can do more than that. | 我也就能帮她到这份上了啊 |
[07:40] | As much as I’d like to kill you, | 虽然我很想宰了你 |
[07:41] | my superiors have some questions about the Defiance. | 但我的上司就你的反抗组织有话要问 |
[07:44] | I don’t have a — I have a Defiance? | 我才没有 我有个反抗组织么 |
[07:47] | Oh, God, I’m a clone. | 啊 天呐 我是克隆人 |
[07:50] | That’s your defense? | 你就这样抗辩吗 |
[07:51] | No, my defense is eat me. | 不 我的抗辩是“你咬我啊” |
[07:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:54] | Ah! We’ve been over this. | 啊 怎么还打我 |
[07:55] | All I do is say “hey.” | 我就“嘿”了一声啊 |
[07:59] | Smart guns, white-list human life. | 智能枪 把人类生命加进白名单 |
[08:01] | And the therapist. | 以及那个心理治疗师 |
[08:09] | Tammy, this is the office where my family works | Tammy 这间办公室 是帮我们一家 |
[08:11] | – to better itself. – What, and that makes it sacred? | – 变得更融洽的地方 – 所以呢 就是个圣地了么 |
[08:13] | No, it makes it a place I’ve rigged with a lot | 并不是 所以我在此处部署了很多 |
[08:14] | of voice-activated escape contingencies. | 声控的紧急逃跑装置 |
[08:17] | These are all good points. | 这些建议都很棒呢 |
[08:18] | I need to take a long look at myself. | 我得好好审视下自己了 |
[08:23] | I’d like to discuss that. | 我很想探讨下这个 |
[08:25] | I don’t discuss problems, | 我才不探讨问题 |
[08:26] | I incinerate them. | 我直接一把火烧掉 |
[08:27] | Everybody in the car. | 各位快上车 |
[08:29] | Everybody in my family, not the world. | 我是说我家的各位 不是全世界 |
[08:31] | Jesus, Wong. Boundaries. | 老天爷啊 王医生 边界意识呢 |
[08:35] | I’m better than this job. | 这份工作配不上我 |
[08:41] | Can’t you just make a portal? | 你就不能直接造个传送门么 |
[08:42] | Your children are down there invisible, Jerry. | 你孩子还在地面上隐着形呢 Jerry |
[08:44] | “Make a portal”? Father of the year back here. | “造个传送门”么 我后面坐着的是年度好爸爸啊 |
[08:46] | Well, you’re one to talk. | 呵 真好意思说 |
[08:47] | You told me I wasn’t a clone. | 你说过我不是克隆人的 |
[08:49] | Y-You’re not a clone. | 你你你不是啊 |
[08:51] | – And who is that? – Uh, uh, a clone? | – 那那货是谁 – 呃 克隆人呗 |
[08:58] | Why would you make a clone of me | 你何必克隆一个我出来 |
[09:00] | just to send the clone into space? | 然后把她打发到宇宙中去 |
[09:01] | Well, you didn’t want to go, and I thought, | 你又不想离开 我就寻思 |
[09:03] | “Okay, that’s cool.” | “行吧 没问题” |
[09:04] | But then I thought, “Well, you know what would be even cooler is a space daughter,” | 但转念一想 “你知道怎样会更有意思么 星际女儿如何” |
[09:08] | s-so I made one. | 就 就造了一个 |
[09:08] | And I put a bomb in her neck in case she ever came back. | 我还在她脖子上安了个炸弹以防她回来 |
[09:11] | Father of the year. | 年度好爸爸 |
[09:12] | She wasn’t supposed to come back. | 她就不该回来 |
[09:13] | Why did she? | 那她咋回来了 |
[09:14] | Well, she found a bomb in her neck. | 呃 她发现了脖子上的炸弹 |
[09:15] | Wouldn’t you? | 是你你回来不 |
[09:18] | – Father of the year. – Shut up! | – 年度好爸爸 – 你丫闭嘴 |
[09:20] | I’m tired of believing you. | 我对你的信任耗尽了 |
[09:21] | – I want to talk to her. – No, you don’t. | – 我要去跟她谈 – 不 你不想 |
[09:23] | Jerry, do something. | Jerry 帮帮我啊 |
[09:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:30] | He told me you’re the clone. | 他跟我说你是那个克隆体 |
[09:31] | What do you think he told me? | 你觉得他是怎么跟我说的 |
[09:33] | – You’re the clone? – Wow, naive and attractive. | – 你是克隆体是吗 – 哇 天真且迷人呢 |
[09:35] | Wow, jaded and hot. | 哇 疲倦却火辣呢 |
[09:39] | I know this is bad parenting, | 我知道这样教育子女不对 |
[09:40] | but if you stop fighting, you both get McDonald’s. | 但你们停止打架的话 爸爸就带你们去吃麦当劳 |
[09:42] | How about I just blow my brains out, starting with hers? | 那不如我把我的大脑崩了 从她开始怎样 |
[09:45] | Okay, Wendy’s. We love Wendy’s. | 好吧 那去温蒂汉堡 我们都爱温蒂 |
[09:47] | I-I think they even gave us some money. | 温蒂汉堡貌似还给了我们广告费呢 |
[09:48] | – Drop it. – Don’t move! – Freeze! Get down! | – 放下武器 – 别动 – 站住 趴下 |
[09:49] | – On the ground! – On the ground! – Don’t move! | – 趴在地上 – 趴在地上 – 别动 |
[09:51] | Everybody, shut up! You’re all saying different shit. | 都给我闭嘴 你们说的全都他妈不一样 |
[09:54] | Wait, so there are two of them? | 等下 所以有两个她么 |
[09:56] | More importantly, which one is mine? | 更重要的是 哪一个是我的 |
[09:58] | Uh, neither, chauvinist. | 都不是 你个沙猪男 |
[09:59] | Whatever. Take them both. | 无所谓 都抓起来 |
[10:05] | Cool beam. But let’s bargain. | 光还挺酷 但咱们谈谈条件吧 |
[10:07] | I’m the one you really want. | 你们真正的目标是我 |
[10:09] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[10:10] | Uh, smartest man in the universe? | 全宇宙最聪明的人 |
[10:11] | Secret to interdimensional travel? | 跨维度旅行的秘密 |
[10:13] | Ask your bosses. | 问问你头头们去吧 |
[10:14] | My bosses are bugs, Rick. | 我的头头们都是虫子 Rick |
[10:15] | You killed the old ones. The new ones are half my age. | 老的都让你杀了 新的才到我一半年纪 |
[10:17] | They know if you’re left alone, you’re a non-threat. | 他们明白只要让你落单 你就只是零威胁 |
[10:21] | – Oofa! – We got the payload. | – 啊哦 – 我们带走目标了 |
[10:23] | Fire up the NX-5. | 可以启动NX-5了 |
[10:25] | Earth’s going ta-ta. | 地球要完蛋咯 |
[10:26] | You might want to do that thing where you find a new universe | 你也许又该找个新宇宙了 |
[10:29] | where you can suck yourself off. | 然后自个儿吸屌去吧 |
[10:30] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 轮得到你来告诉我做什么吗 |
[10:31] | Awesome. He resisted. We can shoot him. | 真棒 他拒捕了 我们能朝他开枪了 |
[10:33] | – Wha? – Just go with it, Jerry. | – 啥 – 配合我 Jerry |
[10:35] | Everybody, drop your guns — except for Jerry! | 所有人 放下枪 除了Jerry |
[10:38] | Fucking classic. | 傻逼 不愧是你 |
[10:44] | – Holy shit, Morty. – And Summer. | – 哦操 Morty – 还有Summer |
[10:46] | W-We worked together. That’s — that’s our arc. | 我们 我们并肩作战了 这就是我们俩的人物弧 |
[10:47] | We went from siblings to invisible to working together. | 我们从姐弟 到隐形人 又进化到了并肩作战 |
[10:50] | It’s not “Citizen Kane,” but why compete | 没有《公民凯恩》进化得那么好 但有啥可攀比的呢 |
[10:52] | with whatever’s going on here, you know? | 他跟这发生的事儿比起来 你懂的吧 |
[11:00] | You made me go to a wedding. | 你搞得我得参加一场婚礼 |
[11:03] | And you killed my best friend. I shoulda said that one first. | 还杀了我最好的朋友 呃我应该先说这个的 |
[11:06] | Congratulations, Earth, on being destroyed by the NX-5, | 恭喜地球正在被NX-5毁灭 |
[11:11] | brought to you by Wrangler. | 由威格牛仔裤冠名播出 |
[11:17] | Ugh, guess the galaxy’s most-wanted mammal | 诶 我猜银河系的头号通缉哺乳动物 |
[11:19] | needs her daddy to come change her diapie. | 需要她爸爸给她换尿布了 |
[11:22] | Come on, kids, we have to go do | 来吧孩子们 我们他妈的 |
[11:23] | a fucking piece of shit “Star Wars.” | 得整一段《星球大战》了 |
[11:29] | Attention, Zeta 99-2. | Zeta 99-2号 注意 |
[11:31] | We know you have a stolen ship. Stand down. | 我们知道你的船是偷来的 立即退下 |
[11:33] | Oh, am I not a non-threat now? | 哦 我现在又不是零威胁了吗 |
[11:44] | Hey, you are not cleared to land. | 喂 你还没获准降落 |
[11:45] | – We will open fire. – Hold your ground, men. | – 我们要开火了 – 坚守住阵地 |
[11:48] | You’ll be heroes. | 你们会成为英雄 |
[11:52] | Summer, try unlocking that door by scanning your high-school friend’s dead face. | Summer 试试看用你高中朋友的死脸扫描一下能不能解锁这道门 |
[11:56] | Uh, I have — I have to pee. | 额 我 我得尿尿 |
[11:57] | Pee on the floor. It’s a Death Star. | 尿地板上吧 这是个死星 |
[11:58] | Okay, but there’s rebellion and then there’s — | 好吧 但不是有义军同盟 还有那什么什么嘛 |
[12:01] | – Here, Dad. – Perfect. | – 老爸 给你 – 太棒了 |
[12:02] | What am I doing wrong? | 我这样不对吗 |
[12:05] | Ugh, her eyes are closed. Morty, open the left one. | 呃 她的眼睛是闭上的 Morty 把她左眼扒开 |
[12:08] | I’ve got the right. | 我来扒右眼 |
[12:10] | She died the way she lived, overserialized. | 她死得就像她活着的戏份一样拖沓 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna rescue your mom and her clone | 我去解救你们的妈妈和克隆体 |
[12:14] | without revealing which is which. | 不告诉她们谁是谁 |
[12:15] | You two find the NX-5 and shut it down. | 你俩去找NX-5然后把它关掉 |
[12:17] | I mean, don’t die trying. There’s infinite Earths. | 不过吧 别在尝试的途中死掉 地球有无穷多个呢 |
[12:18] | If you can save this one, it’s gravy. | 如果你们能救下这个 那还挺好的 是个飞来福 |
[12:20] | Dream team rides again! | 梦之队再度起航 |
[12:22] | Oh, yeah, we’re like Luke and Leia. | 确实 我们就像卢克和莱娅 |
[12:24] | Uh, except no kissing part. | 呃 抛开亲嘴的部分 |
[12:25] | What’s another famous brother-sister team? | 换个别的有名的兄妹姐弟组合 |
[12:27] | Uh, Hansel and Gretel? | 《战慄糖果屋》的汉塞尔和格蕾塔吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah, right, those two were fucking. | 算了 那俩肯定上床了 |
[12:29] | Dad, we need the belt. | 老爸 我们需要那个隐形腰带 |
[12:30] | I can’t go with you guys watching. | 有你俩看着我尿不出来 |
[12:31] | – You’re invisible. – What if the pee isn’t? | – 你是隐形的啊 – 万一尿不隐形呢 |
[12:34] | You know what? We don’t need invisibility. | 算了 我们不需要隐形腰带了 |
[12:36] | Working together is our belt. | 并肩作战就是我们的腰带 |
[12:38] | That’s our arc. Let’s do it. | 这就是我们的人物弧了 上吧 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna go ahead and whistle. | 我还要吹着口哨走呢 |
[12:40] | That’s how good I feel. | 我的感觉就是这么棒 |
[12:47] | Oh, God. I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[12:51] | Ugh, this floor isn’t level. | 呃 这儿的地面不平 |
[12:55] | Are they gonna torture us? | 他们会虐待我们吗 |
[12:56] | Unless you plan on telling them what I know. | 除非你打算告诉他们我知道些什么 |
[12:58] | Last chance to guess who was the clone. | 最后一次猜谁是克隆的机会了 |
[13:01] | You’re his daughter. | 你才是他女儿 |
[13:02] | Just something about the eyes, | 你眼睛里也有那种 |
[13:03] | the shameless abandonment of your family. | 无耻的抛弃家庭的感觉 |
[13:06] | However can I live with myself? | 那我又是怎么做到不带愧疚的呢 |
[13:08] | One theory — I was designed by your father to live with myself, | 我提个理论 我被你爸设计成了我行我素没有愧疚的人 |
[13:11] | which would mean you made a conscious choice | 而这意味着 当时是你以自由意志决定的 |
[13:13] | to swallow your dreams with cheap wine and dinosaur pasta. | 把梦想打碎了和着劣质红酒和恐龙意面往肚子里咽 |
[13:15] | You know that’s the kind Jerry likes, | 你知道Jerry就喜欢这种 |
[13:16] | same way I know the only Goddamn dream you’ll ever follow | 就像我知道你那仅有的该死梦想 |
[13:18] | is your shitty father’s approval. | 就是得到你垃圾爸爸的认可 |
[13:20] | You fetch your shitty father’s lemonade. | 你给你的垃圾爸爸接柠檬水 |
[13:22] | You cosplay as your shitty father in his 30s. | 你打扮得像你垃圾爸爸三十岁时候的样子 |
[13:24] | Red alert. Red alert. | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[13:26] | Rick Sanchez Rick Sanchez — | |
[13:28] | More like dead alert. What else? What else? | 不如说是死亡警报 还有啥 还有啥 |
[13:30] | I wrote some stuff down in my Notes app. | 我在我记事本App里写了些东西 |
[13:31] | Let me just find it. | 让我找找 |
[13:33] | Screw it. Beth, if — if one of you is still alive, | 不管了 Beth 如果 如果你们俩有一个活着 |
[13:36] | you’re my real daughter. | 你就是我的真女儿 |
[13:38] | If you’re both alive, don’t hurt the other one. | 如果你俩都活着 别伤害另一个 |
[13:39] | She’s just a clone. She’s not worth it. | 她只是个克隆 她不值得 |
[13:41] | I’m coming, baby. | 我来了 宝贝 |
[13:42] | – That piece of shit. – That piece of shit. | – 那坨狗屎 – 那坨狗屎 |
[13:44] | I came back kill him, you know. | 话说 我是回来杀他的 |
[13:46] | I’d like to help. | 我要帮忙 |
[13:47] | – Kick me between my eyes. – From here? | – 踢我眉心 – 从这儿吗 |
[13:49] | Oh, you dropped yoga so you could buy Jerry more Flintstones Vitam– | 噢 难不成你为了省钱给Jerry买成长快乐 连瑜伽课都不上了吗 |
[13:57] | Oh, I do not like the looks of this giant fight chamber. | 噢 我不太喜欢这个巨大的打斗仓 |
[14:06] | – Bird Person? – It is now Phoenix Person. | – 鸟人 – 我现在是凤凰人了 |
[14:09] | You’re working for them? | 你和他们一伙了 |
[14:11] | What did they do to you, BP? | 他们都对你做了些什么 BP |
[14:12] | It is now PP. Where is Tammy? | 我现在是PP了 Tammy在哪 |
[14:14] | Oh, don’t worry about her. I killed her. | 喔 别担心 我把她杀了 |
[14:17] | – I loved her. – Really? Huh. | – 我爱过她 – 真的吗 哈 |
[14:19] | Then can I suggest, as an alternate name, | 那我能给你起个别名吗 |
[14:21] | Crazy Pussy Whipped Person? | 疯舔狗人 |
[14:37] | It’s funny. I always wondered who would win if we ever fought. | 有意思 一直以来 我都好奇要是我俩打起来谁能赢 |
[14:40] | Then you were always a bad friend. | 那一直以来 你都是个损友 |
[14:51] | Morty, we had one grenade. | Morty 我们只有一个手雷 |
[14:52] | – He had a gun. – Whatever. | – 他有枪 – 算了吧 |
[14:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:56] | – Did you hear something? – Doesn’t matter. | – 你听到什么了吗 – 不重要 |
[14:57] | If anyone’s around, they’re here to stop the laser, | 如果有人来了 那他们肯定是来停下这个激光的 |
[14:59] | and they can’t do it without us seeing them. | 他们要想动手的话 我们肯定会发现 |
[15:01] | “Working together is our belt”? | 合作是我们的腰带 |
[15:02] | – You gave it away! – You said we didn’t need it. | – 你把它给出去了 – 你说我们用不到了 |
[15:04] | I wish you were never born. | 真希望你没生出来过 |
[15:06] | You were an accident. | 你还是意外怀孕呢 |
[15:09] | How come some of the pants are — | 为啥有些裤子没 |
[15:10] | The NX-5 can’t destroy Wrangler jeans. | NX-5没法摧毁威格牛仔裤 |
[15:12] | Like, it literally can’t destroy them or it’s programmed not to? | 那 是真的没法摧毁还是只是程序设计成这样 |
[15:16] | Gee, what do you think? | 天 你说呢 |
[15:50] | You kill good bug, for a horse doctor. | 你这个马医 杀虫也挺厉害 |
[15:52] | Thanks, me. | 谢谢了 我 |
[15:53] | Maybe we could do, like, a “Parent Trap” thing together sometime. | 也许哪天我们可以像《天生一对》里面那样玩玩 |
[15:56] | As long as you mean the Lindsay Lohan version. | 只要你指的是林赛·罗韩那版就行 |
[15:57] | Naturally. | 那肯定 |
[16:01] | What do you think they do with all those jeans? | 你觉得他们会拿那些牛仔裤干什么 |
[16:03] | – Make them into jackets? – It’s not about conserving denim. | – 做成外套吗 – 这可不是要省牛仔布 |
[16:05] | It’s marketing. Like, uh, | 这是营销 就像 呃 |
[16:07] | “The NX-5 destroys the whole planet | “NX-5 能摧毁整个星球 |
[16:08] | except for the Wrangler jeans.” | 除了威格牛仔裤” |
[16:10] | Because they’re so tough. Tougher than the laser? | 因为它们太坚韧了 比激光还要坚韧吗 |
[16:12] | – Stupid. – You’re talking about it. | – 太傻了 – 但确实你就记住它了 |
[16:14] | Mm, you’re right. They — they got me. | 嗯 你说得对 我 我中计了 |
[16:16] | Hey, over here. Look at me. | 嘿 这里 看着我 |
[16:17] | Did you just see a pantsless little boy run by? | 你有看到有个没穿裤子的小孩跑过去了吗 |
[16:19] | I’m not falling for that again. | 我不会再吃你那套了 |
[16:21] | I used to be invisible, but now I’m the opposite. | 我之前是隐形的 现在反过来了 |
[16:22] | Get him. But not in a weird way. | 办了他 不是污污的那个办 |
[16:24] | You made it weird. | 你愣是搞污了 |
[16:31] | NX-5 corporate sponsor detected. | 检测到NX-5联合赞助商 |
[16:33] | Cannot penetrate Wranglers. | 无法穿透威格牛仔裤 |
[16:35] | Built too tough. | 质量过硬 |
[16:36] | Built… too… tough. | 质量 过 硬 |
[16:41] | I killed them! I-I did — I did it offscreen. | 我杀了他们 我在 我在屏幕外杀了他们 |
[16:42] | God damn it. Morty, fix your underwear. | 天杀的 Morty 把你内裤弄好 |
[16:44] | I saw your balls for a second. | 我有那么几秒钟看到你的蛋了 |
[16:45] | That’s on you. | 那是你的问题 |
[16:46] | Why can’t I meet your parents? | 我为什么不能见你的父母 |
[16:48] | Are you embarrassed of me? | 我会很丢你的脸吗 |
[16:49] | No, of them. | 不 他们会很丢我的脸 |
[17:08] | Never thought this was how I’d die. | 没想过会这样挂掉 |
[17:10] | We’re nowhere near Venice, | 我们距离威尼斯还远着呢 |
[17:12] | and you’re not a dwarf in a raincoat. | 你也不是个穿雨衣的侏儒 |
[17:17] | Step back. You’re not killing him till we kick his ass, Bird Person. | 退后 在我们痛扁他之前 你可不能杀了他 鸟人 |
[17:21] | My name is Phoenix Person. | 我的名字是凤凰人 |
[17:23] | No one’s calling you that. Dumb. | 没人会这么称呼你的 蠢货 |
[17:24] | It fascinates me that an entire family can be this critical and suck this much. | 一家人都这么喜欢找茬 但是又这么差劲 可真令我着迷 |
[17:44] | Bird Person, stop. | 停 鸟人 |
[17:45] | It’s me, that Tammy girl. | 是我 那个Tammy小妞 |
[17:48] | Tammy, this is unexpected. | Tammy 真没料到 |
[17:50] | I was told you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[17:52] | That is ab-so-lute-ly not true. | 那 百 分 之 百 不是真的 |
[17:55] | I’m more alive than I’ve ever been. | 我比过去更活泛了 |
[17:58] | You are behaving rather strangely. | 你的行为真怪异 |
[18:00] | Me? Strange? Oh, my. | 我 怪么 哦 我天 |
[18:02] | Well, who’s normal, really? | 又有谁正常呢 真的 |
[18:04] | Now, come here, you big hollow-boned featherhead. | 过来吧 你这个骨头中空的大羽毛脑袋 |
[18:07] | Let me give you some of this sweet ass. | 快来尝尝我甜美的屁股 |
[18:18] | Saved the day with puppeting. | 用手偶戏反败为胜 |
[18:20] | Only one with a decent arc. | 唯一像回事的人物弧 |
[18:21] | He does have his moments. | 他确实也有好的时候 |
[18:23] | Mom, Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[18:24] | Mom. Uh, we did it! | 妈 我们做到了 |
[18:26] | Morty became super visible! | Morty变得超级可见 |
[18:27] | Summer put my jeans in a laser! | Summer把我牛仔裤放激光里了 |
[18:29] | Morty, look at your little balls! | Morty 看看你的小蛋蛋 |
[18:31] | – I know! – Bring it in here, guys. | – 我知道 – 快让妈抱抱 孩子们 |
[18:35] | Damn, this thing has twin turbines? | 牛逼 这玩意是双涡轮的 |
[18:37] | I’ll forgive you for abandoning us if you let me drive it. | 如果你让我开 我就原谅你遗弃我们 |
[18:39] | – That works for me — I was just gonna give you space cigarettes. – I love having two moms. | – 我无所谓 我本来只是打算给你些太空烟的 – 我喜欢有两个妈妈 |
[18:42] | And I love having two wives. | 而我喜欢有两个老婆 |
[18:44] | Never gonna happen, Jerry. | 永远不可能 Jerry |
[18:45] | You jerk-offs ready to get the answers to your burning questions? | 那个百爪挠心的真相你们俩混蛋做好心理准备了么 |
[18:49] | – What’s this, Dad? – The memory of which Beth is real and which Beth is a clone, obviously. | – 这是什么 爸 – 显然是用来区分真假Beth的记忆 |
[18:53] | You mind-blew yourself? You — | 你对自己整了摧心时刻那一出吗 你 |
[18:55] | You literally don’t even know which of your daughters is real. | 你居然还真不知道哪个才是你真正的女儿 |
[18:58] | Of course you don’t. Why am I surprised? | 你当然会不知道了 我干嘛还吃惊呢 |
[19:00] | I’m sure you’d love for us to need that from you, | 我敢说 你很希望我们想要从你那儿知道真相 |
[19:02] | but I don’t care what’s in that vial. | 但是我根本不在乎那小瓶里面是啥 |
[19:04] | Yeah, me neither. | 是 我也是 |
[19:05] | – You’re a piece of shit either way. – So what, | – 你横竖都是个人渣 – 所以呢 |
[19:07] | After all this, you don’t want to know the truth? | 经历了这么多之后 你们不想知道真相吗 |
[19:09] | The truth is we have more important shit to do | 真相就是我们有更重要的事去做 |
[19:11] | like raise our kids and stamp out the Federation, | 比如养大我们的孩子 消灭星际联邦 |
[19:13] | neither of which seem like they want anything to do with you. | 这些看起来都跟你没什么关系 |
[19:19] | Morty? Sum-Sum? You gotta at least wanna know who your real mom is. | Morty 小夏夏 至少你们会想知道谁是真的妈妈吧 |
[19:22] | Not really, Rick. | 不见得 Rick |
[19:23] | We have two badass moms now. | 我们现在有俩特厉害的妈妈了 |
[19:25] | It’s — That’s kind of a win/win. | 这也是一种双赢 |
[19:26] | Yeah, Grandpa Rick, don’t drag us into your bullshit just because you’re losing control. | 是啊Rick姥爷 别因为你在家里没了掌控权 就把我们卷进你的烂事里 |
[19:34] | I know what I want to do. | 我知道我想做什么 |
[19:36] | – I want you to decide. – What? | – 我想要你做决定 – 什么 |
[19:38] | For once in my life, I want you to decide, Dad. | 这是人生中唯一一次 我想让你做决定 爸 |
[19:40] | Do you want me to stay here and be part of your life, | 你是想让我留在这里 成为你生活的一部分呢 |
[19:43] | or do you want me to leave? | 还是想让我走呢 |
[19:55] | *I know you tried* | *我知道你尝试过* |
[19:58] | *I know you tried your best* | *我知道你尽力了* |
[20:06] | *And now it’s time to put this all to rest* | *现在是时候结束这一切了* |
[20:09] | Hup! Ho! Big money, big money. | 嘿 吼 赌一把 赌一把啊 |
[20:12] | Eyes on the lady. Switcheroo. | 盯住她哦 变得真快 |
[20:14] | Which one’s which? | 哪个是哪个 |
[20:18] | Holy shit. I’m a terrible father. | 见鬼 我是个差劲的父亲 |
[20:22] | *Oh, a distant voice* | *一个遥远的声音* |
[20:25] | At least I’m a pretty good friend. | 至少我是个好朋友 |
[20:29] | Looks like it’s just you and me, buddy. | 看起来就剩你跟我了 伙计 |
[20:35] | Okay, alright, we’ll give you a little more time. | 好吧 好吧 再给你点时间 |
[20:37] | *有股力量想将我拖入深渊* | |
[20:41] | *Down* | *深渊* |
[20:43] | *If you go then I’m going with you now* | *如果你去 那我会追随你的脚步* |
[20:53] | *Don’t look back, nothing left to see* | *别回头 没什么可看* |
[20:58] | *Just leave the shadows in the past* | *把影子留在过去* |
[21:01] | *If I let it go* | *如果我放手* |
[21:04] | *Can I shake this feeling?* | *我能摆脱这感觉吗* |
[21:12] | *Just like that* | *就像那样* |
[21:15] | *Tomorrow’s one day that I’m never getting back* | *我永远无法要回明天* |
[21:21] | *I can feel you though* | *但我能感觉到你* |
[21:24] | *Wake me from this dreaming* | *将我从这梦中唤醒* |
[21:29] | Ah, goodbye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 |
[21:31] | We’ve had our fun, but I’m ready to be seen again. | 我们玩得很开心 但我已经准备好再次露面了 |
[21:38] | – What the fuck?! – Oh, my God! Where did I go? | – 什么鬼 – 我天 我去哪了 |
[21:40] | Oh, shitskis. | 哦 我勒个大槽 |
[21:44] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[21:45] | – There’s an invisible garbage truck in the road! – Yeah, right. | – 路上有一辆看不见的垃圾车 – 那可不咋地 |
[21:52] | I’m alive. I survi– | 我还活着 我活– |
[21:57] | I mean, when in Rome. | 那啥 入乡随俗吧 |
[22:00] | *Invisible Garbage Truck Jerry* | *看不见的垃圾车Jerry* |
[22:03] | *It’s a new franchise* | *这是个新剧* |
[22:08] | Bitch, your job is to have intercourse with strangers | 婊子 你的工作就是和陌生人交媾 |
[22:11] | and give me the money. | 并且把钱给我 |
[22:13] | Sorry I called you a bitch, it’s a vocational term. | 抱歉我叫你婊子 这里它是专业术语 |
[22:14] | It’s not how I feel about you personally. | 而不是我个人对你的评价 |
[22:16] | What the — what — what — aah! | 什么 什 什什 啊 |
[22:20] | Somebody call for a pickup? | 有人叫车了吗 |
[22:21] | Let’s go take out the trash. | 我们去倒垃圾吧 |
[22:24] | *Invisible Garbage Truck Jerry* | *看不见的垃圾车Jerry* |
[22:27] | *It’s a new franchise* | *这是个新剧* |
[22:29] | *Until he runs out of gas* | *直到他没油了* |
[22:38] | Well, we had a good run. | 呃 合作得还不赖啦 |