时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | C’mon, Rick. We’re almost there. | 撑着点,瑞克,已经快到了 |
[00:08] | Leave me, Morty. It’s the only way. | 别管我,莫蒂,这是唯一的办法 |
[00:10] | What… Were… What… Were we… | 什么… |
[00:13] | Were we Blades in that one? That’s fucking tight. | 我们是刀锋战士吗?真酷 |
[00:15] | Just stay with me. | 撑着点 |
[00:17] | I’m… I’m scared, Morty. I can see the end. | 我好怕,莫蒂,我能看到终点了 |
[00:20] | I’m a silly man. I’m a silly, small man. | 我太傻了,我太渺小了 |
[00:23] | I’m… I’m sorry I got you into this. | 很抱歉把你扯进来 |
[00:25] | Then how about I get us outta this? | 让我来解决这个问题,如何? |
[00:40] | – Hello? – Hey, Jessica. | -喂? -嘿,洁西卡 |
[00:42] | It’s Morty. From school. | 我是跟你同校的莫蒂 |
[00:43] | Oh, hey, Morty. What’s up? | 嘿,莫蒂,你好吗? |
[00:45] | Um, I just want to say that you’re really great. | 我只是想说,你很棒 |
[00:47] | I know the timing never really worked out | 我知道我们每次都抓不好时机 |
[00:48] | but you’re great, and I wish I got to know you better. | 但你真的很棒,我好想更了解你 |
[00:51] | Oh. I mean… That’s a lot. | 还真是突然 |
[00:53] | Oh, uh, yeah, sorry. I guess I just… | 对,抱歉,我只是… |
[00:55] | No, I just wish you said it sooner. | 不,你该早点说的 |
[00:57] | – What? – Yeah, I mean, being nervous | -什么? -对,紧张 |
[00:59] | is sort of selfish sometimes, y’know? | 有时候其实很自私 |
[01:00] | – Yeah, that’s a great point. – Life support systems failing. | -对,有道理 -维生系统故障 |
[01:02] | Well, what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有事吗? |
[01:04] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚? -对 |
[01:05] | Do you want to watch a movie or something? | 想不想一起看电影之类的? |
[01:07] | Um, yeah. Tonight. Sounds great. | 好,今晚,没问题 |
[01:09] | Holy shit. Holy shit. | 糟了 |
[01:11] | Come on, come on! | 糟了,拜托… |
[01:21] | – Where are we? – We’re home, Rick. | -这是哪里? -到家了,瑞克 |
[01:23] | I landed us in the ocean. | 我降落在海上 |
[01:24] | The ocean? The ocean on Earth? | 海?地球的海? |
[01:26] | – Uh, yeah, I guess so. – Oh, shit. | -对,应该是 -这下完蛋了 |
[01:28] | Holy shit. We have to go. We have to go right fucking now. | 我们得离开,他妈的马上离开 |
[01:31] | – What? – You touched the ocean, Morty! | -啥? -你碰到海了 |
[01:33] | – What’s the big… – Oh, fuck. Shit. | -为什么不能… -糟了,完蛋了… |
[01:34] | – What? – Shit. | -怎么了? -操 |
[01:37] | Richard! You have desecrated | 理查德,你亵渎了 |
[01:39] | the sacred treaty betwixt land and sea. | 海陆神圣条约 |
[01:42] | Now face the wrath of your once and eternal foe… | 准备承受劲敌 |
[01:45] | Mr. Nimbus! | 宁波先生的怒火 |
[01:47] | – Sorry. Who is that? – My… nemesis. | -不好意思,他是谁? -我的劲敌 |
[01:50] | – What? – My fucking nemesis, okay? | -什么? -我的劲敌,好吗? |
[01:52] | Okay, but what was his name again? | 好,但他叫什么? |
[01:54] | I am Mr. Nimbus! | 我是宁波先生 |
[01:56] | He’s gonna say that a lot. | 他会一直讲 |
[02:29] | W-Wait, so who is coming over again? | 等等,到底是谁要来? |
[02:31] | – He said his nemesis. – Rick has a nemesis? | -好像说是劲敌? -瑞克有劲敌? |
[02:33] | – I guess. – Has he mentioned him before? | -好像是 -他提过那个人吗? |
[02:35] | I was gonna ask you. First I’m hearing it. | 我才要问你吧?我都没听说过 |
[02:37] | Who is he? Like, a magic guy? | 他是谁?魔术师? |
[02:39] | Rick’s science, and he’s magic? | 瑞克是科学家,他是魔术师? |
[02:40] | – He’s, like… a fish? – A fish. | -他应该算是鱼? -一条鱼 |
[02:43] | He’s not a fish, he’s Mr. Nimbus. | 他不是鱼,他叫宁波先生 |
[02:44] | He’s king of the ocean, and he’s a piece of shit. | 他是海王兼混蛋 |
[02:47] | Are you happy, Morty? | 你满意了吗,莫蒂? |
[02:48] | Are you happy you touched the ocean? | 碰到海开心吗? |
[02:50] | He’s gonna be here any minute. Just help me smooth this over | 他随时会到,来帮我做准备 |
[02:52] | or this guy’s gonna become more trouble than he’s worth. | 否则他一定会造成更多麻烦 |
[02:54] | Um, hey, I don’t know how much I can help out tonight, Rick. | 嘿,我今晚无法帮你太多,瑞克 |
[02:57] | Jessica’s coming over, just to, like, watch a movie or something | 洁西卡要来跟我一起看电影 |
[02:59] | but, y’know, that’s a good step. | 但这是很棒的一步 |
[03:01] | That’s a solid step to something, y’know? | 或许会有很好的发展,对吧? |
[03:03] | Truly, nobody cares about your dick, Morty. | 真的没人在乎你下面,莫蒂 |
[03:05] | The sooner you learn that, the better. | 你越快认清这点越好 |
[03:06] | I think you just don’t want me happy | 你不希望我幸福 |
[03:07] | ’cause then I’ll stop doing your crazy chores. | 想继续使唤我 |
[03:09] | Trust me, after that ocean fuck-up | 相信我,你搞出那场海洋闹剧 |
[03:10] | you don’t get to do anything crazy. | 你别想多做任何事 |
[03:12] | While I bullshit my way through this peace summit treaty with Nimbus | 我一边假装跟宁波谈和平条约时 |
[03:15] | Summer is gonna dive into the Marianas Trench | 桑美会潜入马里亚纳海沟 |
[03:17] | to recover the forbidden shell that gives him his power | 寻找赋予他力量的神奇贝壳 |
[03:19] | because Summer can be trusted. | 因为桑美值得信任 |
[03:21] | Let’s lick tits. | 我们来舔咪咪 |
[03:23] | – I don’t love that. – Okay, what? | -我不喜欢 -好,什么? |
[03:24] | Of course you don’t. Cause you guys aren’t getting any. | 那当然,因为你们没性生活 |
[03:27] | Actually, your father and I have been very sexpositive lately. | 其实我们最近非常性积极 |
[03:31] | – Eww. – Dr. Wong suggested we experiment. | 王医师建议我们多多尝试 |
[03:33] | We’ve been watching pornography. | 我们最近会 |
[03:35] | – Together. – Gross! | -一起看色情片 -好恶 |
[03:36] | I might never come back from the ocean. | 我不想从海里回来了 |
[03:38] | You’ll have to tone it down, babe. | 你得低调点,宝贝 |
[03:39] | The squares can’t handle it. | 这些凡人承受不了 |
[03:41] | There are suicide capsules in all of your teeth. | 你们的牙齿里都有自杀胶囊 |
[03:43] | Do what you want with that. C’mon, Morty. | 可以用用,莫蒂 |
[03:45] | You’re on booze duty. | 你负责处理酒 |
[03:46] | Okay, Nimbus only drinks the good shit | 好,宁波只喝高级货 |
[03:48] | so just toss this whale-ass ocean wine in here | 所以把这酒丢进去 |
[03:50] | and age it up a few centuries. | 放个几世纪 |
[03:52] | So, time moves faster in there? | 在里面时间过得比较快吗? |
[03:53] | Is it like a Narnia thing? | 像纳尼亚一样吗? |
[03:54] | I’m not a beaver who believes in Jesus Christ, Morty. | 我不是信上帝的海狸,莫蒂 |
[03:57] | But yeah, it’s pretty much a Narnia thing. | 但确实就像纳尼亚那样 |
[03:59] | – Okay, but Jessica… – All you have to do is bring wine. | -但洁西卡… -你只负责端酒 |
[04:02] | – When do I ask you for anything? – When do you… | -我拜托过你什么吗? -你… |
[04:04] | I haven’t been to a full week of school in years! | 我好几年没完整上过一周的课了 |
[04:06] | I don’t know shit! And for what? | 我什么都不会,这是为了什么? |
[04:08] | How many enemies do you have to have? | 你到底有多少敌人? |
[04:10] | Why is everything a fight with you? | 为何老爱起冲突? |
[04:11] | You might want to learn this early, Morty. | 你要早点看清 |
[04:12] | – Life is a fight. – With Mr. Nimbus? | -人生充满了冲突 -跟宁波先生吗? |
[04:14] | Are you makin’ fun of me? | 你在笑我吗? |
[04:15] | Mr. Nimbus is an ice-cold dick killer, Morty. | 宁波先生是冷血下体杀手,莫蒂 |
[04:19] | Okay, let’s go. That’s his magic ocean horn. | 我们走,那是他的魔法海洋号角 |
[04:28] | Is that Mr. Nimbus? | 他是宁波先生吗? |
[04:29] | – Nimbus. – Richard. | -宁波 -理查德 |
[04:31] | You look like ass. | 你气色真差 |
[04:32] | Let’s get this over with. | 速战速决吧 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. This is the guy? | 抱歉,就是他吗? |
[04:35] | – Jerry… – Hold on. No. | -杰瑞 -等等,不 |
[04:37] | I’ve seen you fuck a planet | 你是上过星球的人 |
[04:38] | and this is the guy you’re afraid of? | 竟然怕他? |
[04:40] | I like this one, Rick. | 我喜欢这个,瑞克 |
[04:42] | He is unbroken. Untamed. | 他很健全且狂野 |
[04:44] | Perhaps he could use a firmer grip upon his leash. | 或许我们应该把牵绳拉紧一点 |
[04:47] | Okay, that’s enough. I’m calling the police. | 好,够了,我要报警了 |
[04:49] | – Go ahead. – Jerry. | -没问题 -杰瑞 |
[04:50] | – I will! – Good. I control them. | -我真的会 -我能控制警察 |
[04:52] | – Excuse me? – He controls police, Jerry. | -什么? -能控制警察,杰瑞 |
[04:54] | Right, that tracks. In Dumb World. | 对,我如果会相信就太蠢了 |
[04:57] | Police? A strange horny ocean man is on my lawn. | 警察? 有个淫荡海男在我家门口 |
[05:01] | Well, I don’t see how that’s relevant, but we’re white. | 这应该不重要,但我们是白人 |
[05:05] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[05:07] | Fight. | 打架 |
[05:11] | fuck. | 做爱 |
[05:14] | – Flee. – Let’s get outta here. | -离开 -我们走 |
[05:17] | – Shall we, Richard? – Okay, but how did he… | -来吧,理查德? -他怎么… |
[05:19] | Jesus Christ, Jerry. He’s Mr. Nimbus. | 天啊,杰瑞,他是宁波先生 |
[05:21] | He controls the police! | 他能控制警察 |
[05:22] | Um, hello? Am I in the right place? | 你们好?我有走错地方吗? |
[05:24] | I just saw a bunch of cops having sex with each other? | 我刚刚看到一群警察在做爱? |
[05:27] | Hi! Jessica! Hi! Yeah, yup, you’re in the right spot. | 嗨,洁西卡,你好,对… 你没走错地方 |
[05:29] | Uh, everyone, this is Jessica. | 各位,这位是洁西卡 |
[05:31] | This is everybody. Uh, this is… | 他们是我家人,这位是… |
[05:32] | – I am Mr. Nimbus. – Jesus, Nimbus, just get inside. | -我是宁波先生 -宁波,进来 |
[05:35] | Morty, grab the wine. | 莫蒂,去拿酒 |
[05:36] | Yeah, in a minute. C’mon, Jessica. | 好,等一下,进来吧,洁西卡 |
[05:38] | Stand aside. | 让开 |
[05:40] | Unless you are worthy of Nimbus. | 除非你们配得上宁波 |
[05:42] | If that means what I think it means | 如果你指的是那个意思 |
[05:44] | I’ll have you know we watch porn together. | 我可以告诉你,我们会一起看片 |
[05:50] | Wow, okay. Looks like you guys just got the nod. | 天啊,宁波先生对你们点头了 |
[05:53] | – The nod? – Mr. Nimbus has | -点头? -宁波先生 |
[05:54] | a sense for these things. | 直觉很准 |
[05:55] | I take it you’re a sexpositive couple? | 你们应该是性积极的夫妇吧? |
[05:57] | – Oh, yeah. Very much so. – We watch porn together. | -对,非常 -我们会一起看片 |
[06:00] | Great! I’ll mark you down as eligible for a threeway. | 很好,那我就帮你们登记三人行 |
[06:02] | Here’s all the information you’ll need. | 这是相关资料 |
[06:04] | The king of the ocean wants to have a threesome with us? | 海王想跟我们三人行? |
[06:06] | Totally optional | 你们可以选择 |
[06:07] | but a remarkable option to have, I assure you. Very jealous. | 不过机会难得,我保证,我很嫉妒你们 |
[06:10] | There’s a form on the last page | 最后一页有表单 |
[06:12] | so we know where to send the gift basket. | 请填写收礼物篮的地址 |
[06:14] | So, that just happened. | 竟然有这种事 |
[06:16] | You don’t sound… upset about it. | 你好像不排斥 |
[06:18] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[06:20] | Oh, my god. Is this happening? To us? | 天啊,我们真的遇到这种事? |
[06:22] | I thought this only happened in New York or on HBO. | 我以为这种事 只会在纽约或HBO上发生 |
[06:25] | Dr. Wong hasn’t been wrong yet. | 王医师一向都是对的 |
[06:27] | You’re right. This is exactly what she was talking about. | 没错,这就是她想要我们做的事 |
[06:30] | So, uh, yeah. Just make yourself comfortable. | 你可以当自己家 |
[06:32] | Y’know, choose a movie, or… | 选一部电影 |
[06:33] | or we can watch some interdimensional cable if you want. | 或是一起看跨维度有线电视 |
[06:35] | We now return to Nintendo 69. | 请继续收看任天堂69 |
[06:38] | Nintendo, oh, what are you doing to me? | 任天堂,你在干吗? |
[06:39] | Oh, Nintendo, oh, Nin… | 任天堂… |
[06:41] | Or we can watch whatever, y’know. Whatever you’re into. | 我们也可以看你想看的东西 |
[06:44] | Morty, did I hear you’re getting wine? | 莫蒂,你是不是要负责拿酒? |
[06:46] | Yeah, I gotta get some wine for Mr. Nimbus. | 对,我得端酒给宁波先生 |
[06:49] | – Got any extra? – Oh. Uh, yeah. | -有多的吗? -当然… |
[06:51] | – Yeah, yeah, I’ll go get some. – Cool. | -我可以拿来 -太好了 |
[06:53] | – Just for you. – Hurry back. | -给你喝 -快点回来 |
[06:59] | Looks like you could use a hand. | 看来你好像需要帮忙? |
[07:01] | Oh, hey! Yeah, that’d be great. | 嘿,对,太好了 |
[07:03] | – No problem. – Hoovy? Dinner’s ready! | -没问题 -小蹄?吃晚餐了 |
[07:05] | Be right there, sugar hoof. | 我马上回来,宝贝 |
[07:07] | Just helping this young man through a portal | 我先帮这年轻人搬东西过去 |
[07:09] | with that crate full of alcohol that’s been here for decades. | 这些放好几十年的酒 |
[07:14] | Hey, thanks, Hoovy. I really appreciate that. | 谢了,小蹄,谢谢你的帮忙 |
[07:16] | I got a girl over, and I really, really like her. | 有个女生来我家,我很喜欢她 |
[07:18] | – I’m just nervous. – Oh, I know that feeling. | -我只是很紧张 -我懂 |
[07:21] | When I first started seeing Bova | 我刚开始跟波娃交往时 |
[07:22] | I could only think about all the ways I was gonna mess it up. | 我满脑子都很担心自己会搞砸 |
[07:25] | – So, what’d you do? – Oh, I messed it up. | -后来怎么办? -我搞砸了 |
[07:28] | But I found the one who loves me for that. | 但我找到了能接纳我这点的人 |
[07:30] | Thanks. I really needed to hear that. | 谢谢,我需要你的鼓励 |
[07:32] | – Here, take one of these. – Oh, you don’t have to. | -来,拿一瓶走吧 -不用了 |
[07:34] | No, I want to. You have a good day, Hoovy. | 不,我坚持,祝你有美好的一天,小蹄 |
[07:37] | You have a great time with that lady up there. | 祝你跟那个女生玩得开心 |
[07:39] | – Just relax. – Will do! | -放轻松 -没问题 |
[07:44] | Bova? | 波娃? |
[07:47] | Why did you leave us, Father? | 你为什么离开我们,爸? |
[07:48] | Japheth? When were you born? | 贾费?你什么时候出生的? |
[07:51] | I swore to Mother if I ever met you, I’d avenge her. | 我向妈发过誓,只要遇到你,我就会为她复仇 |
[07:54] | It… wasn’t… my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[07:56] | Whose, then? Whose? | 那是谁的错?谁啊? |
[07:58] | The boy… from the… magic door. | 从魔法门来的那个小男孩 |
[08:03] | – Shall we discuss terms? – Yeah, fine. | -我们来讨论条约内容,好吗? -好 |
[08:05] | Whatever. Terms. | 没问题,内容 |
[08:06] | Term number one, I am King of the Ocean. | 第一条,我是海王 |
[08:09] | The place I shit? Go ahead. | 我拉屎的地方?好 |
[08:11] | Term number two, stop shitting in the ocean. | 第二条,别在海里拉屎 |
[08:13] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂 |
[08:15] | Delicious. Another. | 真好喝,再来一瓶 |
[08:17] | Oh, uh, well, I was thinking of using this one for… | 我其实想拿这瓶… |
[08:19] | Morty, just give him the bottle. God damn. | 莫蒂,快给他,天啊 |
[08:23] | Another! | 再来 |
[08:24] | Morty, you get the wine? | 莫蒂,拿到酒了吗? |
[08:25] | Hey, Jessica. Um, yeah, sorry. | 洁西卡,抱歉 |
[08:28] | I just… just going back to get it. | 我正要回去拿 |
[08:30] | Oh. I thought you already went. | 你不是刚去了? |
[08:31] | I did! I just… just got a little busy. | 对,但我有点事 |
[08:34] | Going right now, again! | 我现在再去一次 |
[08:35] | You go ahead and fire up that movie! | 你先准备电影 |
[08:37] | That’s okay. I’ll wait for you. | 没关系,我等你回来 |
[08:39] | Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! | 天啊… |
[08:44] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你好久了 |
[08:46] | Oh, wow. Hoovy, right? | 天啊,你是小蹄,对吧? |
[08:48] | Never say his name! | 别说他的名字 |
[08:50] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[08:52] | Why… Why is every old guy super jacked? | 为何每个老人都这么壮? |
[08:54] | Sorry! I’m sorry! I just need the wine! | 抱歉,我只是要拿酒 |
[08:56] | – I’m sorry! Stop it! – fucking kill you! | -抱歉,停 -我要杀死你 |
[08:58] | Ow! Okay, screw this! | 好吧,算了 |
[09:04] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[09:06] | – You! – Yeah, fuck you, Hoovy! | -是你 -对,去死吧,小蹄 |
[09:09] | – Father? – It’s him! | -爸? -就是他 |
[09:10] | – I told you he’d come back! – Holy shit. | -我就说他会再来 -天啊 |
[09:12] | Okay, look, he wasn’t old like ten seconds ago. | 好,但他十秒钟前还没这么老 |
[09:15] | Ow! Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry, Father. I’m sorry we never believed. | 抱歉,爸,抱歉,我们应该要相信你的 |
[09:22] | He’ll come back. Stop him. | 他会回来的,你们要阻止他… |
[09:24] | Stop him. | 阻止他 |
[09:37] | Papa, why do we guard the gate? | 爸,我们干吗守门? |
[09:39] | Because one day, the dark child shall return. | 因为黑暗之子总有一天会再来 |
[09:43] | And we will be ready. | 而我们会做好准备 |
[09:48] | Delicious. Where is your wine boy, Richard? | 好吃,负责端酒的人呢? |
[09:51] | – I thirst. – He’s getting it. | -我好渴 -他去拿了 |
[09:52] | Stop eating beignets like that. | 别这样吃贝涅饼 |
[09:54] | “Participant voids all liability in the event of death by orgasm”? | "参与者若因高潮而死,不得求偿"? |
[09:59] | Are we really ready to open things this wide? | 我们真的要这样做吗? |
[10:01] | What if it gets weird? What if I fall in love with him? | 如果变尴尬呢?若我爱上他呢? |
[10:03] | No, no, no, no, no. Damn it! | 不,该死 |
[10:06] | What was that? Another scheme of yours, Richard? | 怎么回事?你又在搞鬼吗,理查德? |
[10:08] | I know you’re planning something. | 我知道你有阴谋 |
[10:10] | It’s nothing. Will you excuse me, please? | 没什么,失陪一下,好吗? |
[10:13] | What the fuck is going on? Where’s the wine? | 搞什么鬼?酒在哪里? |
[10:15] | Dad was horny and I dropped it. | 爸刚刚在发春,害我摔破了 |
[10:16] | I can’t believe you’re fucking this up. | 真不敢相信你竟然搞砸了 |
[10:18] | I’m not fucking it up! There was a guy in the thing… | 我没搞砸,刚刚有个人… |
[10:20] | There’s always a guy in the thing! | 你每次都一堆借口 |
[10:21] | Land dwellers do not keep Nimbus waiting and live. | 让宁波等太久可是会没命的 |
[10:26] | Be right out! | 我马上过去 |
[10:27] | Goddammit. Do you see this whisper kitchen Frasier bullshit | 该死,你把我搞得 像在演《欢乐一家亲》,懂吗? |
[10:29] | you’re making me do? Morty, just get the wine. | 莫蒂,快去拿酒 |
[10:31] | Beth and Jerry, stop trying to fuck Nimbus. | 贝丝和杰瑞,别想跟宁波做爱 |
[10:33] | – I’ll have you know he propositioned us. – Well, we wouldn’t do it here. | -是他提议的 -不会是在这里 |
[10:35] | He propositions everybody! | 他对任何人都这样提议 |
[10:37] | – Hey… Jessica. What’s up? – Seems like you’re busy. | -嘿,洁西卡,怎么了? -你好像很忙 |
[10:40] | No, no, no! I ran into a little trouble. | 不,我只是有状况 |
[10:42] | But… But… But I’ll go get that wine right now. | 但我马上就要去拿酒来了 |
[10:43] | But you said were going to get it, like, twice already. | 但你已经这样说过两次了吧? |
[10:46] | I was, and I’m getting it right now. | 没错,我现在真的要去拿了 |
[10:50] | Holy shit, it’s him! | 天啊,是他 |
[10:54] | God damn it! What do you want me to say? | 真是的,你们要我怎样? |
[10:57] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[11:02] | We finally beat him. | 我们总算打败他了 |
[11:04] | But let’s always remain vigilant, because you never know. | 但我们要保持警觉,世事难料 |
[11:07] | He might be back one day. | 他或许还会再来 |
[11:09] | Okay, Narnia! Let’s go. Let’s fucking go! | 好,纳尼亚,来吧,放马过来 |
[11:12] | It is over. The boy is not coming back. | 结束了,那男孩不会再来了 |
[11:15] | He always comes back. | 他一定会的 |
[11:17] | You have wasted our lives, our very futures, on a fantasy! | 你害我们赔上了人生还有未来,只为了一个虚构故事 |
[11:21] | – A lie! – I know what I saw. | -一个谎言 -我确实看到了 |
[11:23] | You saw nothing! | 你什么都没看到 |
[11:24] | You are a foolish boy! | 蠢孩子 |
[11:29] | Those called fools are the only ones | 勇于看见真相的人 |
[11:33] | brave enough to see the truth. | 才会被骂蠢 |
[11:56] | Tell me, Father. | 告诉我,父亲 |
[11:57] | Am I a fool now? | 我还很蠢吗? |
[12:02] | I was born in the pits that made these stones. | 我出生于这些石块的制造地 |
[12:05] | I lost my years building a temple to a lie. | 我花很久时间建造这座谎言圣殿 |
[12:08] | So, I made lies my power. | 所以我就把说谎当成我的能力 |
[12:11] | And what is power, but a lie we… | 能力其实就是我们… |
[12:14] | Oh, shit, he’s real! | 天啊,是真的… |
[12:15] | He’s real! I was wrong! | 是真的,我搞错了 |
[12:17] | I was so wrong! God is re… | 大错特错,神是… |
[12:38] | Wow. Impeccable service. Big tip. | 服务真棒,我会给很多小费 |
[12:40] | I liked your other one more. | 我比较喜欢另一个 |
[12:42] | What was his name? Kyle? | 他叫什么吗?凯尔吗? |
[12:44] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么? -没事 |
[12:45] | Can we just sign this thing and go? | 我们可以快点签约吗? |
[12:47] | – Jessica, I’m so sorry. – I mean, it’s fine. | -洁西卡,真抱歉 -没关系 |
[12:49] | You were only gone like a couple minutes. | 你才离开几分钟而已 |
[12:52] | Morty, are you okay? | 莫蒂,你还好吗? |
[12:53] | I’m… I’m sorry, Jessica. | 抱歉,洁西卡 |
[12:55] | We just never seem to get it right, do we? | 我们每次都搞砸,对吧? |
[12:57] | No, I guess we don’t. | 是啊,的确如此 |
[12:58] | But I’m glad you called me. | 但我很高兴你打电话给我 |
[13:00] | Maybe we can start over | 我们可以重来 |
[13:02] | get it right this time. | 这次别再搞砸了 |
[13:03] | Yeah. I’d… I’d like that. | 好,我也想这样 |
[13:07] | Thanks for bringing the wine. | 谢谢你拿酒来 |
[13:08] | Totally worth it. | 非常值得 |
[13:10] | Do we need an opener? | 需要开瓶器吗? |
[13:11] | Oh. I’ll… I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[13:13] | Mmm. I do so love to sign upon the dotted line. | 我很喜欢签约 |
[13:17] | – Shall we? – Jesus Christ, yes. | -要签了吗? -没错 |
[13:19] | And who is your witness? My witness is the squid. | 你的证人是谁?我的证人是这只鱿鱼 |
[13:22] | Really proud of this SeaWorld theme, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢海洋世界主题,对吧? |
[13:23] | Hey, just get a witness, man. Don’t make this about me. | 快去找证人,别怪到我头上 |
[13:26] | Or perhaps, Richard has no one with whom he can trust his life. | 或许他没有值得托付生命的人 |
[13:30] | Who truly knows him, save me. | 除了我以外,没有人真正了解他 |
[13:32] | Fine! I’ll get someone. Oh, my god. | 好吧,我去找人,天啊 |
[13:34] | Morty! C’mere. I need you for some bullshit. | 莫蒂,过来,我需要你做件鸟事 |
[13:37] | Look, Rick, I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 瑞克,我达成你的每一项要求了 |
[13:39] | Can I just have some time with my girlfriend? | 我能好好陪我女朋友吗? |
[13:40] | Your girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[13:42] | I mean, she’s not… | 她不是… |
[13:43] | We kissed, but I’m just trying to take it slow. | 我们接吻了,但我想慢慢来 |
[13:46] | You gotta give these things time to breathe, y’know? | 不可以太操之过急,懂吗? |
[13:52] | Do you know why you’re special, Adam? | 你知道你的特别之处吗,亚当? |
[13:54] | – Because I am The Traveler? – Yes. | -因为我是旅行者? -对 |
[13:56] | You will be the one to pass through the door. | 你会穿越那扇门 |
[13:58] | You will be the one to end our pain. | 你会终结我们的痛苦 |
[14:01] | But, Mother, what about my pain? | 那我的痛苦呢,妈? |
[14:03] | Your pain shall set us free. | 你的痛苦会解放我们 |
[14:05] | It is time to begin. | 该开始了 |
[14:11] | Again. | 再来 |
[14:14] | Again! | 再来 |
[14:18] | – You are not ready. – Please, Mother… | -你还没准备好 -拜托,妈 |
[14:21] | Do you think he will show you mercy? | 你以为他会放过你吗? |
[14:23] | Like he did to us? | 看他对我们做了什么? |
[14:24] | Again! | 再来 |
[14:43] | Does anyone need anything? | 有人需要什么吗? |
[14:45] | – Does Nimbus need anything? – Holy shit! | -宁波要什么吗? -天啊 |
[14:47] | Don’t judge. We’re growing as a couple! | 别评断我们,我们夫妻要一起成长 |
[14:49] | Why is this happening to me? | 怎么会这样? |
[14:51] | For the future! | 为了未来 |
[14:55] | You dare assassinate Nimbus? | 你竟然想暗杀宁波? |
[14:58] | – Sorry, wait. Who is that? – Get in line, pal! | -抱歉,等等,他是谁? -还没轮到你,老兄 |
[15:06] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[15:08] | Mother? | 妈? |
[15:13] | Jessica! | 洁西卡 |
[15:16] | You just had to touch the ocean. | 你就是非碰海不可 |
[15:19] | Shut up! There isn’t time to… | 闭嘴,我没时间… |
[15:21] | It’s all fucked, and you fucked it! | 全都搞砸了,被你搞砸了 |
[15:28] | – Huh? – You’re early. | 你提早来了 |
[15:30] | Wh… What is this place? | 这里是哪里? |
[15:31] | The end. But also, a beginning. | 是终点也是起点 |
[15:34] | – Isn’t every end a beginning? – Stay back! | -每个终点都是起点,对吧? -后退 |
[15:37] | I don’t want your stripped down, Sundance sci-fi bullshit. | 别跟我说些日舞科幻鬼话 |
[15:39] | – Where’s Jessica? – Jessica. | -洁西卡在哪? -洁西卡 |
[15:41] | That was her name, wasn’t it? | 那是她的名字,对吧? |
[15:43] | Thank you, Morty. I had forgotten. | 谢了,莫蒂,我都忘记了 |
[15:45] | Oh, right. You’ll be needing this. | 对了,你可以 |
[15:49] | For the wine. | 用这个酿酒 |
[15:54] | Oh, shit, we got him! | 天啊,我们骗到他了 |
[15:56] | Can you believe he bought that fuckin’ tree bullshit? | 你敢相信他被这些鬼话骗了吗? |
[15:59] | We fuckin’ got him! | 我们骗到他了 |
[16:01] | Very well. If you seek war with Atlantis, you shall have it. | 非常好,想跟亚特兰提斯开战,就顺你意 |
[16:05] | Oh, I’ve already been to war with Atlantis | 我之前上美人鱼时 |
[16:07] | when I DDay’d that Mermaid Puss! | 就已经开战了 |
[16:08] | I knew that was you! Prepare my exit parade. | 我就知道是你,准备离场车队 |
[16:12] | Say goodbye to your precious dry land | 跟你爱的干燥陆地道别吧 |
[16:14] | for soon, it will be wet! Wet! | 这里很快就会变湿,超级湿 |
[16:16] | Yeah, global warming is already doing that, asshole. | 全球暖化已经弄湿陆地了,混蛋 |
[16:19] | But sure, yeah, go for it. Make us slightly more wet! | 尽管来吧,让我们变得更湿一点 |
[16:21] | – Am I a joke to you? – Yes, you are a fucking joke! | -你把我当笑话? -对,没错 |
[16:24] | You fucking suck! You’ve always sucked! | 你烂透了,你一直都很烂 |
[16:26] | You know why we haven’t fought in years? | 知道我们为何好几年没打仗吗? |
[16:28] | ‘Cause you’re an embarrassment to me, and I don’t need you anymore. | 因为你很可笑,我不需要你了 |
[16:30] | I don’t need anybody. All I do is eat ass | 我不靠别人,都在跟 |
[16:32] | and 69 Nintendos, bro. Every day. | 任天堂做爱,每一天 |
[16:34] | Or maybe, you hate me because I am the only man | 或许你会讨厌我,是因为只有我 |
[16:36] | to see how far you have fallen. | 知道你变得多惨 |
[16:38] | I used to fear you. Respect you. | 我曾经害怕你,尊敬你 |
[16:40] | Now all that’s left is pity for a sad, drunk shell of a man | 但我现在只会可怜你这可悲酒鬼 |
[16:44] | too afraid to see how alone he truly is. | 你不敢承认自己有多寂寞 |
[16:47] | If Diane were alive today, what would she think… | 如果戴安还活着,她会怎么… |
[16:50] | Don’t fucking establish canonical backstory with me, you Red Lob… | 少跟我讲另一个时空的背景故事 |
[16:53] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 很好,你醒了 |
[16:55] | I just took some wine! I said I was sorry. | 我只是拿了些酒,我都道歉了 |
[16:56] | What the fuck is wrong with you people? | 你们有什么毛病? |
[16:58] | I have been asking that for centuries. | 我已经思考这件事好几世纪了 |
[17:00] | I was created to study you, Morty. To know you. | 他们建造我是为了研究你,莫蒂 |
[17:04] | But the closer I looked, the more I do not recognize myself. | 但我越仔细看,就越不认得自己 |
[17:07] | Uh, yeah, man, I really don’t have time for… | 好,我其实没时间… |
[17:09] | I have often wondered… who would we be without you, Morty? | 如果没有你,我们会是什么人? |
[17:12] | Are we anything beyond our hatred? | 我们除了恨意还有什么? |
[17:14] | And when she came, I thought she would be the answer. | 她来的时候,我以为她会是答案 |
[17:17] | Frozen in time. Forever asleep. | 被冻结在时间内,永远沉睡着 |
[17:19] | We could not understand her purpose, so we hid her away. | 我们不懂她的意义,就把她隐藏起来 |
[17:22] | Why do we always hide the truths we… | 我们为什么都要隐藏… |
[17:24] | I don’t give a shit, nerd! Let her go! | 我不在乎,放了她 |
[17:26] | Why did I clone myself genitals? | 我干吗复制生殖器? |
[17:28] | – Ow! Ooh! – I don’t care, bitch! Do it! | 我不在乎,动作快 |
[17:29] | – Asshole! – Yeah, I guess I am an asshole! | -混蛋 -我就是混蛋 |
[17:31] | Y’know, sometimes, you gotta be an asshole! | 有时候就得当混蛋 |
[17:33] | – My grandpa taught me that. – Okay, okay, okay, fine! | -这是我外公教我的 -好吧… |
[17:39] | – Morty? – Hey, Jessica. | -莫蒂? -洁西卡 |
[17:40] | Wow. Must’ve been some nap, huh? | 天啊,你一定睡得很熟,对吧? |
[17:42] | Is that, ooze or… I’m not sure what to call it. | 我不知道该怎么称呼这些东西 |
[17:44] | It looks like ooze. | 看起来像分泌物 |
[17:46] | Okay. We can catch up later. | 好,我们之后再聊 |
[17:55] | What the… | 什么… |
[17:58] | Rick! Rick! | 瑞克 |
[17:59] | – …obster motherfucker. – Rick! | -死龙虾 -瑞克 |
[18:01] | – Screw this. What am I even doing? – Help! | -管他的,我在干吗? -救命 |
[18:02] | Where are you… | 你要去哪? |
[18:04] | Come back here. I’m going to make the land wet! | 快回来 我会把陆地变湿 |
[18:07] | Y’know what, I’d love to see it. | 我倒想亲眼瞧瞧 |
[18:09] | Do it! God, do anything! | 放马过来,你要做什么都好 |
[18:10] | Just don’t use me as an excuse anymore. | 但别再拿我当借口了 |
[18:13] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[18:14] | Wow. That was intense. | 天啊,真火爆 |
[18:17] | – You look stressed. – We signed the paperwork. | -你压力很大吗? -我们签了文件 |
[18:19] | – I must go. – Your people have our number! | -我得走了 -你们有我们的电话 |
[18:21] | Your starfish mentioned some kind of basket? | 那只海星不是说有礼物篮吗? |
[18:23] | – Jesus, Morty. – Stop! No, no! Not today! | -莫蒂,能不能别… -停止… |
[18:25] | Can’t you go one day without… | 你不能就… |
[18:27] | – What the… – I fucked it up, okay? | -什么… -我搞砸了,好吗? |
[18:29] | It’s okay, Morty. That’s what you do. | 没关系,莫蒂,你就是这样 |
[18:31] | Now, lemme deus ex machina this shit and let’s go home. | 我来拯救一切,带你们回家 |
[18:35] | God, why does everyone go cyberpunk bird? | 天啊,为何大家都变机械鸟了? |
[18:37] | So fuckin’ hack. | 真无趣 |
[18:42] | Oh, shit. Well, that’s cool. | 天啊,还真酷 |
[18:51] | Okay, we might be a little fucked. | 好吧,我们好像有点完蛋了 |
[18:55] | Did you think I would let you die alone, Richard? | 你以为我会让你死吗,理查德? |
[19:12] | I am Mr. Nimbus! | 我是宁波先生 |
[19:19] | Wow. You still got time for that movie? | 你还有时间看电影吗? |
[19:22] | Yes. Time. | 对,时间 |
[19:25] | I had nothing but time. Endless time. | 我有很多时间,无尽的时间 |
[19:28] | At first, it was madness. | 一开始只有疯狂 |
[19:30] | Then, enlightenment. | 然后是启示 |
[19:32] | Then madness again. | 然后又是疯狂 |
[19:33] | But perhaps it was a gift. | 但这或许是好事 |
[19:36] | I could see the life of time. | 我看到了时间的生命 |
[19:38] | And as I watched the life of time in all its fleeting, terrible light | 正当我见证着时间悲惨的那一面 |
[19:42] | I wondered, had I lived? | 我陷入了沉思,我有活过吗? |
[19:45] | Was I just the object in another’s story? | 我只是其他人故事中的物件吗? |
[19:47] | Was that all I ever was? Could I be more? | 我就仅此而已?这点能改变吗? |
[19:50] | I had nothing but time, and still no answer. | 我有非常多的时间,却没有答案 |
[19:53] | Time without purpose is a prison. | 没有意义的时间就像是监牢 |
[19:55] | I have glimpsed into the mind of eternity | 我看到了永恒的思想 |
[19:57] | perhaps the mind of God | 或是神的思想 |
[19:59] | and found nothing but silence. | 但我只找到寂静 |
[20:03] | I think we should just be friends. | 我们还是当朋友就好 |
[20:05] | Oh, yeah. I… I get that. | 好,我能理解 |
[20:07] | Guess we missed our moment. | 我们错过了时机 |
[20:09] | Yes. But there will be more. | 对,但我们都会 |
[20:11] | For both of us. | 有其他时机 |
[20:13] | Goodbye, Morty. | 再见了,莫蒂 |
[20:14] | – Hey, how’s it going? – fuck off! I’m a time god. | -嘿,你好吗? -滚,我是时间之神 |
[20:18] | Fighting by your side again, Richard. | 我又跟你一同作战了,理查德 |
[20:20] | – It was, uh… – Yeah. | -感觉很… -没错 |
[20:21] | Then there is no treaty. | 那就不用签条约了 |
[20:23] | Because there is no war. | 我们停战 |
[20:24] | Aw, Nimbus. That’s… That’s really chill of you, man. | 宁波,你人真好 |
[20:27] | Richard, before you were my greatest enemy | 理查德,你在成为我的宿敌之前 |
[20:30] | you were my only friend. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[20:32] | – Grandpa, I got the shell! – Shit. | -爷爷,我弄到贝壳了 -操 |
[20:33] | – Okay, Nimbus, look… – You son of a bitch! | -听着,宁波 -王八蛋 |
[20:36] | – Betrayal! – My weapons, Morty! | -叛徒 -拿武器来,莫蒂 |
[20:38] | – I used them all! – Grandpa! | -我用光了 -爷爷 |
[20:39] | Wait, Grandpa, what do I do? | 怎么办? |
[20:40] | – I have the shell. Should I blow it? – No. | -贝壳在我这里,我要吹吗?要吗? -别 |
[20:42] | Is that… I’m just gonna blow it! | 我直接吹好了 |
[20:43] | – Don’t blow it! Destroy the horn! – What the hell, Summer? | -不要吹,砸烂它 -搞什么? |
[20:46] | You were supposed to destroy the horn! | 要把贝壳砸烂 |
[20:47] | How was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道? |
[20:52] | Police! Take this piece of shit to jail. | 警察,把这人渣关进牢里 |
[20:55] | I told… I told you. | 我说过了 |
[20:57] | He’s an ice-cold dick killer! | 他是冷血下体杀手 |
[21:00] | Nimbus! | 宁波 |
[21:02] | Wait. So, how can he… | 等等,他怎么… |
[21:03] | Jesus, Summer. He’s Mr. Nimbus. | 天啊,桑美,他是宁波 |
[21:05] | He controls the police! | 他能控制警察 |
[21:39] | Jer, I think more than one safe word sort of defeats the point. | 杰瑞,太多安全语就失去意义了 |
[21:42] | I know, I just wanna make sure | 我只是希望 |
[21:43] | we have every opportunity to stop. | 我们能有机会喊停 |
[21:45] | Super excited about it, though. | 但我很期待 |
[21:47] | Me too, so excited. | 我也很期待 |
[21:49] | Jerry, are we doing this because we both want this? | 杰瑞,我们是真的想这么做吗? |
[21:51] | Or because it’s what we think the other one wants? | 还是我们以为对方想这么做? |
[21:54] | I just wanted to prove that I love you so much | 我只是想证明我很爱你 |
[21:56] | – I would do this for you! – Same! | -愿意为你做这种事 -我也是 |
[21:58] | Let’s take that prize and get out before we make a huge mistake. | 我们拿完奖品就走吧,不要犯下大错 |
[22:01] | Getting cold feet? | 后悔了? |
[22:03] | No. Please don’t tell Rick. | 不,别告诉瑞克 |
[22:06] | – He wouldn’t understand. – Yes, he would. | -他不会懂的 -会,他会懂的 |