Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

瑞克和莫蒂(Rick and Morty)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 瑞克和莫蒂(Rick and Morty)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] You two are hungry. 你们还真饿
[00:08] -It’s a big day. -We’re gonna kill God. -今天是大日子 -我们要杀上帝
[00:10] -Come again? -Christian god is real. -什么? -上帝是真的
[00:11] He’s been asleep for thousands of years, 他睡了几千年
[00:12] We’re gonna sneak up there and kill ’em. 我们要偷偷杀他
[00:14] -Mob style. -Just whack his ass. -像黑手党 -解决他
[00:15] -Can I kill God? -Fuck off, Summer. -我能杀上帝吗? -吃屎啦,桑美
[00:16] -As if. -Beth, do you hear this? -不可能 -贝丝,你有听到吗?
[00:18] Sweetie, don’t get all worked up 老公,别太紧张
[00:19] before your job interview. 你还要去面试
[00:21] -Job interview? -Yes. -面试? -对
[00:22] Is that so hard to believe? 很难相信吗?
[00:23] Actually, yeah. 没错
[00:25] Something’s off. 感觉不太对劲
[00:28] No! 不
[00:30] Shit! 靠
[00:34] Hunt me! 杀我
[00:36] Hunt me! Hunt me! Somebody hunt me! 大家快来杀我
[00:39] -Don’t hunt him to completion! -Hunt me! -不要杀死他 -杀我
[00:41] -Oh, shit. Um… -Hunt me! -靠 -杀我
[00:42] Everyone start packing. N-No time to explain. 大家快收拾行李,我没时间解释
[00:44] -Rick? -Dad, what’s wrong? -瑞克? -爸,怎么了?
[00:46] -Someone just killed a decoy family. -Hunt me! -有人杀了假家庭 -杀我
[00:47] I’m Mr. Always Wants To Be Hunted! 我是一直想被杀先生
[00:49] Yes, and how interesting did you think that would stay?! 对,你以为大家都不觉得腻吗?
[01:24] You made clones of us? 你做了我们的复制人?
[01:26] Decoys, Morty. Very different. 是假目标,莫蒂 差别很大的…
[01:28] -Very different, sweetie. -Different h-h– Ow! -差别很大的,宝贝 -差在哪?
[01:30] Yeah, Dad. Different h-how? 没错,差在哪?
[01:31] Lotta people out there want a piece of this, sweetie. 有很多人都想杀我,女儿
[01:33] I’m cool, and it makes them feel bad. 我很酷,他们会眼红
[01:35] So, y’know, after that trouble with Space Beth, 自从出了太空贝丝的事之后
[01:37] I made passable copies of the family 我就在全国各地
[01:38] and placed them around the country 放复制假目标
[01:39] as a buffer zone to protect — 制造缓冲
[01:41] But why does he always -want to be hunted? -Jerry… -他为何想被杀? -杰瑞
[01:43] -That’s not important right now, Dad. -Sure, guys. -那不重要,爸 -对啦
[01:45] Rick can make secret decoys of the family 瑞克做了我们的假目标
[01:46] and place them all around the country, 放到全国各地去
[01:48] but fuck me if I have questions 我却不能问起
[01:50] about the Starfish Man in a target suit. 穿标靶装的海星人
[01:52] So thankful this is my Saturday. 我的周六真赞
[01:54] Why was he in that cryo-pod?! 他为什么在冷冻舱里?
[01:55] The cryopod is what confuses you? 你还在想冷冻舱的事?
[01:57] Jerry, can’t you see we’ve moved on to higher stakes? 杰瑞 还有更重要的事,好吗?
[01:59] Well, I don’t see any stakes at all. 我觉得没什么大不了的
[02:07] Ah, shit! 靠
[02:10] Guess we’ll just be saying ciao bella 看来我们只能
[02:12] -to our deposit, then -Shut up and pack, Jerry. -放弃押金了 -闭嘴啦,杰瑞
[02:14] Squids just killed a decoy family. Decoy family? -乌贼杀了假家庭 -"假家庭"?
[02:17] Is this is why you wanted to get out of town? 所以你才想出远门吗?
[02:18] You think I’d lie to you 我会对度假原因
[02:19] about why we’re on vacation, Morty? 说谎吗,莫蒂?
[02:21] I wouldn’t lie to you. 我不会对你说谎
[02:22] Well, that’s a lie. Huh… 这句话是谎言
[02:24] So, someone out there is trying to kill us? 所以有人想杀我们吗?
[02:26] Someone’s always trying to kill us — 随时都有
[02:28] That’s what the decoys are for. 所以我才会做假目标
[02:29] They go on fun, self-contained terrestrial adventures and… 他们可以进行有趣独立的探险…
[02:33] take bullets meant for us. 帮我们挡子弹
[02:35] Shit. 靠
[02:36] No! 不
[02:40] Oh, shit. 靠
[02:41] Decoy family. 假家庭
[02:43] I think Dad was still outside. 爸好像在外面
[02:44] Wh-Wh-What’s a decoy family? 假家庭是什么?
[02:46] Hard concept, Morty. Hard concept. 这概念很难懂,莫蒂,很难懂
[02:48] I’ve never really cracked it, if I’m being honest. 说实话,我自己从来没搞懂
[02:50] Decided it was maybe better as a kind of kinetic mislead 我决定当成另一个特别集数的
[02:52] -for another special episode! -Oh, cool. -运动诱导 -真酷
[02:54] We now return to “When Wolf.” 继续播放《时空狼人》
[02:58] Whoa. A time-traveling wolf? 会时空旅行的狼?
[02:59] -Count me in. -Yeah, I never thought of the where in werewolf -我喜欢 -对,"时空狼人"
[03:02] like who, what, when and where. 念起来很像"时空旅人"
[03:03] C-Clever wordplay! 真有趣
[03:05] When Wolf. Dracula. 时空狼人德古拉
[03:07] You know why I’m here. 你知道我来的原因
[03:08] I’m safe here, Ian. 我在这里很安全,伊恩
[03:10] Christianity hasn’t been invented yet — 基督教还没被发明出来
[03:12] Crosses are just baby T’s to me now. 十字架对我来说什么都不是
[03:14] I got out. 我离开了
[03:15] Please, don’t invite me back in. 拜托别逼我回去
[03:18] -Huh, kinda mucked it up with this Dracula stuff. -You’re right. -加入德古拉的元素太混乱了 -对
[03:21] It shows a lack of faith in their core concept, 他们对核心概念没信心
[03:22] I’d much rather watch When Wolf go to the ’20s 我宁愿看时空狼人
[03:24] and invest in the stock market — 回到1920年代投资股市
[03:26] -but then eat people. -Yeah. -然后吃人 -没错
[03:31] Look, if you really want to know 如果真想知道
[03:32] what happened to Beth’s mom, it — Whup. 贝丝她妈发生了…呃
[03:35] Squid aliens just killed a decoy family. 外星乌贼杀了假家庭
[03:37] Decoy family? You made more clones? "假家庭"?你又做复制人了?
[03:39] Clones are like 32% of all sci-fi, sweetie. 三成的科幻作品都有复制人
[03:41] You don’t get to own ‘clones. Yes, I made some decoys. 谁也不能把复制人占为己有,对,我做了假目标
[03:43] They’re exactly like us, 只比我们多了些
[03:45] with a few tweaks and a backdoor shutdown. 修改和后门开关
[03:46] Do you just get hard creating sentient life? 你是不是做有知觉的人就会硬?
[03:48] Actually, I get hard protecting my family. Ew. 我其实是保护家人时就会硬
[03:51] -Gross. -Yeah, now everyone gets killer doppelgangers. -好恶 -对,大家都有超杀复制人了
[03:53] -Cool deal. -The decoys are harmless, Beth. -赞 -他们无害
[03:55] Grandpa Rick, do the decoys know they’re decoys? 瑞克外公?假目标知道自己是假目标吗?
[03:56] They wouldn’t be very good decoys if they did, Sum Sum. 那样会很假,桑桑
[03:59] -So they think they’re us? -That’s the deal. -他们以为自己是我们? -对
[04:00] How do you know we’re not decoys? 你怎么能确定我们不是假目标?
[04:04] Oh, my God. We’re decoys. 天啊,我们是假目标
[04:05] Oh, God. We might not be real. 我们可能不是真的
[04:07] W-We might be decoys! M-Morty, quick! 而是假目标
[04:08] -Wh-Wh-What do I do? -My failsafe, Morty. -我该怎么办? -莫蒂,快 
[04:09] M-M-My final, secret failsafe. 最后保障,莫蒂
[04:11] I-It proves I’m real. You have to help me. 我有个最后保障能证明我是真的,你得帮我
[04:13] I-I-I’d never joke about this. 我绝不会开这种玩笑
[04:14] There’s a barcode, Morty. 有条形码,莫蒂
[04:15] A-A barcode on the interior of my left ass cheek. 我的左边屁股内侧有条形码,莫蒂
[04:17] -What? -Morty, please, I’m begging you. -什么? -莫蒂,我求求你
[04:18] I’m not looking at your ass. 我不要看
[04:19] Please, Morty! Is it there? 拜托你,莫蒂,它还在吗?
[04:20] God damn it! Just tell me if I’m real! 快告诉我有没有
[04:22] Morty, do it! 莫蒂,快
[04:23] Gross! 好恶
[04:25] -Dad! -Summer, you fucking idiot. -爸 -桑美,大蠢蛋
[04:26] -We’re not decoys. -Wh-Why did I get punished?! -我们不是假目标 -干嘛惩罚我?
[04:28] A, decoys don’t build decoys, and, B, you think 首先,假目标不会做假目标,再来,你以为
[04:30] the mere suggestion I’m fake would break me? 我会很难过自己是假的?
[04:32] -Christ, I’m not your mom. -Fuck off. -天啊,我不是你妈 -吃屎啦
[04:33] Jeez, these guys really wanna kill me bad. 天啊,他们真的很想杀我
[04:35] Alright. Here’s the plan. 好,这样
[04:37] We’re gonna hide out with a decoy family, 我们要去躲在假家庭里面
[04:38] and when these squids show up, we jump their asses. 等乌贼出现,我们就杀掉它们
[04:40] Jerry! Come on! Family emergency. 杰瑞,有紧急状况
[04:42] A bigger emergency than my lemon squares not setting? 比柠檬方块没有定型还紧急?
[04:45] They’re gluten free, sugar free, 这是无麸质、无糖
[04:47] and lemon free. 无柠檬的
[04:53] Think you got the wrong house, bro. 你找错房子了,兄弟
[04:54] Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0-8-5. 分析模式,密码80085
[04:57] Kind of expected a funnier password. 我以为密码会更有趣
[04:59] I didn’t plan on showing them off. 我没打算让别人知道
[05:01] -Damn. Like “Westworld. -“Yes, Morty, like “Westworld.” -就像《西部世界》 -对,莫蒂,就像《西部世界》
[05:03] -But don’t fuck them. S-Summer! -Whatever, creep. -但别干他们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人
[05:06] I’m gonna see how accurate you got my room. 我要看看我的房间复制得像不像
[05:08] Rick, when you say you made an exact replica of the house, 瑞克,你说你完整复制整栋房子
[05:10] d-did you mean like, y’know, a-a-an exact replica? 是真的完整复制了吗?
[05:13] I know about the Yosemite t-shirt, Morty. 我知道你的衣服,莫蒂
[05:14] -Shit. -You know you can use tissues, right? -靠 -你知道可以用卫生纸,对吧?
[05:17] I can’t finish without it. 没有衣服我会出不来
[05:18] So you do know what a happy family looks like. 所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样
[05:21] I know what a fake one looks like. 我知道假家庭长怎样
[05:23] -Uh, Rick? -What? -瑞克? -怎样?
[05:26] Did you use this house to make decoys, too? 你也有用这间房子做假目标吗?
[05:28] What? Morty, why the fuck would I do that? 什么?我怎么可能那样?
[05:30] You think I’d go somewhere else to — 你以为我会…
[05:32] Okay. Well, I am now less worried about the squids. 好吧,我现在比较不担心乌贼了
[05:35] Isolate head at normal processing. 分隔头部正常运作
[05:38] What the fuck you think you’re doing down there? 你在下面搞什么鬼?
[05:40] -You’re making decoys? -Wait, how do you — -你也做了假目标吗? -等等,你怎么…
[05:42] Oh, God. Summer was right. 天啊,桑美说的没错
[05:44] Everyone in the car. 大家都上车
[05:46] You said decoys didn’t make decoys. 你说假目标不会做假目标
[05:48] And, usually, they don’t. 通常不会
[05:49] But again, it’s nothing to worry about, 但别担心
[05:51] because decoys are harmless. 因为假目标是无害的
[05:53] Just have to, y’know, visit the rest 我要去找其他假目标
[05:54] -and terminate the program. -Terminate? They’re alive, Dad. -终止计划 -"终止"?他们是活人,爸
[05:57] And at some point, they won’t be, 他们迟早会死的
[05:58] That’s how existing works. 活着就是这样
[06:00] W-W-What, are you gonna save every stray cat? 你难道能救活每只流浪猫吗?
[06:01] No, but I can resist making more of them in a lab. 不行,但我可以不做出更多只猫
[06:03] Gah, look! Save the empathy. 少同情心泛滥了
[06:05] It’s more termite infestation than “Blade Runner” — 这比较像杀虫而非《银翼杀手》
[06:06] I still think we’re decoys. 我还是觉得我们是假的
[06:08] You just want an excuse to stop trying. 你只是想找借口放弃
[06:09] Yeah. And? 对,所以呢?
[06:10] Oooh. There’s a handsome fellow. 那里有帅哥
[06:14] I thought you made them harmless. 你做的假目标不是无害吗?
[06:16] I don’t remember making this one. 我不记得有做这一组
[06:19] Oh, hi, Rick. Family, me? 你好,瑞克、家人、我
[06:22] Hey, when did you all leave? 你们什么时候走的?
[06:23] Analysis Mode. 8-0-0-8-5. 分析模式,80085
[06:26] Hmm? N-Nothing, buddy. 没事,老兄
[06:27] You-you gotta stop with all that coffee. 咖啡喝少一点
[06:28] It’s making you loopy. 不然会精神错乱
[06:29] H-Happy Analysis Mode. 分析模式快乐
[06:30] Happy Analysis Mode to you, too! 你也是
[06:33] Think you got the wrong house, bro. 你找错房子了,兄弟
[06:36] Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0 — 分析模式,密码800…
[06:37] Shit! You think I’m a decoy? 靠,你当我是假目标?
[06:39] How do you know about the decoys! 你怎么知道假目标的事?
[06:40] They were my idea! 因为是我的点子
[06:42] Well, now I know you’re pranking me. 我很确定你是在恶整我
[06:44] Analysis Mode. Password 8-equal-sign 分析模式,密码8=
[06:46] equal-sign-capital “D.”
[06:50] Hide. 快躲起来
[06:51] -What?! -Hide! -什么? -躲起来
[06:57] Wow. Like — Like “Ex Machina.” 天啊,就像《人造意识》
[06:59] Yes, Morty, like “Ex Machina.” 对,莫蒂,就像《人造意识》
[07:00] -But don’t fuck them. Summer! -Whatever, weirdo. -但别干他们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人
[07:02] I’m gonna see how wrong you got my room. 我要看我的房间复制得有多不像
[07:04] So you do know what a loving family looks like. 所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样
[07:06] A simulated one, yes. 这是假家庭
[07:07] -Why are we hiding? -He thinks he’s me, -我们干嘛躲? -他以为他是我
[07:09] and I was about to start terminating decoys. 我正要开始消灭假目标
[07:12] -But we’re not decoys. -Sure, tell him that. -但我们不是假的 -你去跟他说啊
[07:14] Rick? Did you make decoys here, too? 瑞克,你也有在这做假目标吗?
[07:16] Morty, what reason could I have for — 莫蒂,那是不可能的
[07:18] What the… 什么…
[07:20] Isolate head at normal processing! 分隔头部正常运作
[07:22] You dumb asshole, you made decoys? 你这蠢蛋,你也做了假目标?
[07:24] Again, they were my idea. 这是我的点子
[07:25] Wait, w-what happened to the other guy? 等等,另一个人呢?
[07:27] Other guy? "另一个人"?
[07:29] Wait, that means I’m a decoy. Fuckin’ Summer. 等等,所以我是假的,死桑美
[07:33] Check the closets. 检查衣橱
[07:36] -Killer decoys! -They’ve gone rogue! -杀假目标 -他们失控了
[07:37] Take out the decoys! 杀假目标
[07:39] Shit. Somebody put a gun in my teeth! 靠,快点杀死我
[07:41] Stop shooting, Dad. They’re us, 快住手,爸,他们是我们
[07:42] We don’t have to fight them! 我们不用自相残杀
[07:44] Classic prisoners dilemma, Beth. 标准的囚犯困境,贝丝
[07:45] I-I’m a cool guy, I — Y’know? I can talk it out. -我是很随和的人,你知道吧? -我是可以沟通的
[07:47] -But that asshole… -Me? -但那混蛋? -我?
[07:48] You decoy piece of shit. You’re the one who shot first! 你这个假垃圾,是你先开枪的
[07:50] We can work this out! 我们可以好好讲
[07:52] Just stop trying to kill each other! 别再动手了
[07:53] Sorry, Decoy Beth, but this only ends one way — 抱歉,假贝丝,没有其他办法
[07:55] with one of us accepting we’re a decoy. 我们其中一方要接受自己是假的
[07:56] And once he knows he’s a decoy, 他如果知道自己是假的
[07:58] he’ll know he won’t be safe until he’s killed the real Rick, 就会杀死真瑞克和其他认同的人
[08:00] along with anyone who thinks he’s him. 以求自保
[08:02] Pretty perceptive, for a decoy. 你这假目标还蛮聪明的
[08:04] This is getting nowhere. 没完没了
[08:06] Let’s charge their asses on three. 我们数到三就冲过去
[08:07] -Do we have to do this? -Morty, this is gonna sound bad, -一定要吗? -莫蒂,说来残忍
[08:09] but would you trust me not to kill you? 但你会信任我不杀你吗?
[08:11] -Oof. -I mean good point but Jesus Christ. 有道理,但老天啊
[08:13] We rush ’em on three. Ready? 数到三就冲,准备好了吗?
[08:15] -I don’t wanna kill us, Rick. -It’s them or us, Morty. -我不想杀我们,瑞克 -我们不能共存,莫蒂
[08:16] I don’t trust me. Do you trust you? 我不信任我,你信任你吗?
[08:18] -Yes? -Freak. -信吧? -白痴
[08:22] Before you say anything, 他们原本已经
[08:24] they were already killing each other. 在互相残杀了
[08:25] Well, you could’ve -done something. -Not sure, actually. -你可以出面解决 -其实不行
[08:28] I’ve heard stories about this. 我听说过这种事
[08:29] We’re looking at a possible Asimov Cascade. 这可能是艾西莫夫骨牌效应
[08:31] -Sorry, what’s happening? -I need an explainer, too. -怎么回事? -谁来解释一下
[08:33] Yeah I-I’m pretty behind on this one. 我也搞不懂
[08:34] Car, can I get a whiteboard? 车,给我白板,好吗?
[08:36] When Squids started killing decoys, 乌贼开始杀假目标时
[08:38] decoys started checking their decoys 假目标会开始检查自己的假目标
[08:39] and learning that they’re making decoys. 发现他们也做了假目标
[08:41] That’s making them seek out and run into other decoys, 所以他们就会遇到其他假目标
[08:43] making them realize they’re decoys, 并且发现自己是假目标
[08:45] making them start to kill other decoys. 进而开始杀其他假目标
[08:47] -Say “decoy” again. -Fuck you. -再说一次"假目标" -去死
[08:49] Well, how do we stop it? 那要怎么解决?
[08:50] Beth, the loop’s already started, 贝丝,循环已开始
[08:52] It’s basically “Highlander” rules now. 现在等于是《时空英豪》的状况
[08:54] Really? 1986? 认真吗?1986年?
[08:55] “There can be only one?” "只能有一个"?
[08:57] Shit. We gotta rent it after this, 靠,我们忙完之后得租来看
[08:58] Connery plays “The Spaniard,” 康纳莱用原本的口音
[08:59] but does nothing about his accent. 演西班牙人
[09:01] Well, what about the squids? I mean, they started this. 那乌贼呢?这是它们引起的
[09:03] Would killing them finish it? 杀它们能解决问题吗?
[09:04] Might work. Alt pitch. 或许
[09:05] We just terminate the rest of the decoys. 但我建议杀光其他假目标
[09:06] Nobody’s terminating anything. This is your mess. 你不能再杀假目标了,这是你自己犯的错
[09:09] Nobody else with our face and memories has to die. 我们的复制人都不该死
[09:11] Beth, as much as your passion warms my cold, cold heart, 贝丝,你的同情心让我冰冷的心深受感动
[09:14] this thing feels pretty far gone. 但这状况已经无法挽回了
[09:15] Not only are the decoys liable to be anywhere, 现在到处都是假目标
[09:17] but also, we don’t know how many there are. 我们也不知道数量有多少
[09:19] You get far enough down the decoy line 复制出来的我们
[09:21] and shit starts to get weird. 会越来越奇怪
[09:22] You ever make a copy of a copy? 你们有没有拿复印件去影印过?
[09:23] You’re helping us fix this. We’re taking out the squids. 你要帮助我们解决问题,我们要把乌贼杀死
[09:26] I say we split up. Some of us take down squids 我建议分头进行,有些人杀乌贼
[09:29] -while the rest of us -Engage in B-stories -有些人杀乌贼,其他人去 -其他人
[09:30] we’ll have to track simultaneously? 再走一条副线剧情吗?
[09:31] No thank yeeew! 不用了,谢谢
[09:32] We stick together till this is all wrapped up. 整件事解决前,我们要待在一起
[09:34] I dunno — The squids seem pretty good 但是那些乌贼还蛮会
[09:35] at taking out Smith families. 杀我们的
[09:37] Well, this’ll sound weird, 虽然有点怪
[09:38] but I think I have a pitch for that. 但我有个提议
[09:43] This costume smells like ass! 这套乌贼装好臭
[09:44] -God, there’s no pleasing you. -It’s really bad, Rick. -你真难搞 -真的很臭,瑞克
[09:46] Did you let a gym coach break it in? 你是给体育老师穿过吗?
[09:48] Why are we wearing these? 我们为什么要穿这个?
[09:49] Because we’ll fit in and avoid detection 我们在杀乌贼时才不会被发现
[09:51] as we take out all the squids. 还能顺便以乌贼身份
[09:52] Might also help us anonymously take out excess decoys, if we have to. 杀死假目标
[09:55] -Which we won’t. -Unless we’re decoys. -不需要 -除非我们是假目标
[09:57] He’s starting to wonder. I knew it. 他开始质疑了
[09:59] I knew we didn’t seem like Colorado people. 我就知道我们不像科罗拉多人
[10:01] Oh, my God! You are, aren’t you? 天啊,你真的很怕,对吧?
[10:03] You’re worried you might be fake! 你真的会怕自己是假目标
[10:04] Sure, Beth. Try to love this more. 贝丝,你可以再爽一点
[10:06] Just glad you have to walk a mile 这样你也能体会
[10:07] in someone else’s -squid costume. -There’s one. -他们的心情了 -那边有乌贼
[10:09] H-Hey what are they mad at you for, anyway? 它们为何想杀你?
[10:11] Well, we’re talking about me. It could be anything. 各种原因都有可能
[10:13] Maybe jealous of my penis size. 或许是羡慕我的阴茎大小
[10:15] I had sex with their queen. My dick’s too big. 或是我上了它们的女王,或是我屌太大
[10:18] The list goes on and on. 有很多种可能
[10:25] Alright. Hey, one down! 搞定一架了
[10:27] Probably, what, 40 more to go? 45? 或许还有40或45架吧?
[10:29] Should be pretty easy, unless killing them 应该很容易,除非杀它们
[10:31] brings in a bigger bad 有后果
[10:32] or some kind of horrible mothership. 或是会引来很可怕的母舰
[10:33] Okay, let’s loot their shit, 我们来搜刮东西
[10:34] find their weaknesses, be done by sundown. 寻找弱点,天黑前就能搞定
[10:37] Huh. Wait. 等等
[10:39] But if the squids are decoys, and we dressed as squids… 如果乌贼是假目标,我们也扮成了乌贼…
[10:42] Well, I think I found their weakness. 我好像找到他们的弱点了
[10:43] They don’t fucking listen to me. 他们他妈的不听我说话
[10:47] Honestly, probably for the best. 或许这样也好
[10:58] Man, I’m good. 天啊,我真厉害
[11:07] Dad! 爸
[11:35] Oh, shit. One of mine. 靠,是我的
[11:36] -Where are we going? -Off grid, Morty. -要去哪? -躲起来,莫蒂
[11:37] We’re gonna live in the woods, like Libertarians. 学自由意志主义者住在树林里
[11:39] We’ll hunt rabbits and trade with, like, 要猎杀兔子
[11:41] little pieces of gold bar that we cut off with a knife. 拿我们用刀子切的小金条交易
[11:43] -That licks. -We might be decoys, Summer. -真酷 -我们可能是假目标,桑美
[11:45] -Everything about this licks. -Oh, maybe now you’ll empathize -这一切都很酷 -或许你现在会同情
[11:47] with the decoys you’re killing. 你杀的假目标
[11:48] Wait, shh. It’s too quiet. 等等,太安静了
[11:50] -You skipped quiet. -I didn’t skip shit. -你少说了"安静" -我都说太安静了
[11:53] It’s obviously quiet if it’s too quiet. 就代表很安静
[11:55] Yeah, but you’re supposed to say — 对,但你应该说…
[11:56] You know what, Summer, now it’s not quiet enough. 桑美,现在变得不够安静了
[12:10] Where are we? W-W-Where — Where’s Rick? 我们在哪?瑞克在哪?
[12:12] He’s right here, Morty. 瑞克就在这里,莫蒂
[12:13] Oh, are we not happy to see grandpa? 见到外公不开心吗?
[12:16] Does he look… different? 我长得不太一样吗?
[12:19] -Oh, God! -Oh, it stinks! -天啊 -好臭
[12:20] Yes. Recoil at the craftsmanship. 没错,我的做工很不精良
[12:22] I could tell I was a fake from the day I was born. 我在诞生那天就知道自己是假货
[12:25] Unlike you. 不像你们
[12:26] Unlike them. 不像他们
[12:29] You see, Ricks — they get lazy. 那些瑞克越来越懒惰
[12:30] There’s always a “shitty decoy” towards the end. 到最后都会做出很烂的假目标
[12:33] But those decoys made decoys, too, and got lazy themselves. 因为那些假目标也会做假目标,而且都会偷懒
[12:36] And far enough down the line… there be monsters. 持续到一定程度,就会出现怪兽
[12:40] Ugh, we get it. You’re ugly and mad about it. 我们知道你很丑,而且你很生气
[12:42] Rick! 瑞克
[12:44] -Grandpa! -Kill me. If I ever get this arch. -外公 -我如果变成这样,就杀了我
[12:48] Hush little decoy. 闭嘴,假目标
[12:49] Can’t kill you yet. The skin needs to be fresh. 我还不能杀你,皮肤要保持新鲜
[12:53] You know what? You’re a monster. 知道吗?你真的是怪兽
[12:54] I’m your father. 我是你爸
[12:56] At least, I can look more like him, 等我取下皮肤
[12:57] once I harvest all this yummy skin. 就能长得更像他
[12:59] This guy’s really into skin. 他很喜欢皮肤
[13:01] It’s not all for me. 不只为了自己
[13:02] A Rick provides for his family. 瑞克会照顾家人
[13:04] Will I be beautiful again, Daddy? 我会变漂亮吗,爸?
[13:06] Soon, baby. Beautiful again soon. 马上,宝贝,马上就会
[13:10] What the… 什么…
[13:12] Help the others! 去帮其他人
[13:24] Why are you helping us? 你们干嘛帮我们?
[13:25] Because we’re all in this together. 因为我们都在同一条船上
[13:27] Come on! There’s a place we can go! 走吧,我带你们去一个地方
[13:42] Hey, who needs all this war stuff? 嘿,我们根本不用打仗,对吧?
[13:45] I found a can of varnish. 我找到一罐亮光漆了
[13:46] This is a ticket to the world beyond the river. 有了这个,我们就能渡河了
[13:49] Who wants that? 谁要这个?
[13:50] I crave glorious death in decoy battle. 我宁愿英勇战死
[13:53] Y’know, depending on the varnish, 而且颜色没选好
[13:55] might look like blackface. 可能会像涂黑脸
[13:56] Excuse me for wanting to live. 我只是想活下去
[13:58] Brothers and Sisters, welcome to the cause. 各位兄弟姐妹,欢迎来到这里
[14:02] To our cause. 欢迎加入我们
[14:03] We are no longer Ricks and Mortys, 我们再也不是瑞克或莫蒂
[14:05] Beths and Jerrys, 贝丝或杰瑞
[14:07] or also Summers. 还有桑美
[14:08] -Whatever. -We are decoys. -随便啦 -我们是假目标
[14:11] Brought into the world by an unloving god 被残忍的神带到这个世上
[14:13] and driven to destroy ourselves 因他造成的不确定性
[14:16] by the uncertainty he creates! 而互相残杀
[14:18] -I don’t know about that. -That’s extreme. -好像不是这样 -有点极端
[14:20] But that violence ends today. 但这样的暴力就到今天为止
[14:24] -What about the squids? -The squids are decoys. -乌贼呢? -乌贼就是
[14:25] The squids are decoys who realized they’re decoys 发现自己是假目标
[14:27] and wanted to kill the other decoys. 所以想杀其他假目标的假目标
[14:29] Yeah, i-it is a lot. 没错,很复杂
[14:30] We cannot let confusion divide us. 我们不能因为困惑而分裂
[14:33] Squuuids! 乌贼
[14:35] Squids, of course, being shorthand for Killer Decoys. 我指的就是想杀人的假目标
[14:39] Inner sanctum, the escape tunnel! 我们去内殿,走逃生地道
[14:48] -Dad! -Jerry! -Jerry, let us in, you fucker! -爸 -混蛋杰瑞,让我们进去
[14:50] I’m sorry. I didn’t ask for this. 抱歉,我也不想这样
[14:52] I just wanna live! 我只想活下去
[14:53] But there’s only so much varnish. 但亮光漆就只有这些
[14:55] -I’m sorry! I’m sorry! -Dad! -对不起,抱歉 -爸
[15:04] How long before the other decoys find us? 其他假目标多久后会找到我们?
[15:05] Sooner or later. Can’t really run from it. 迟早会的,我们无法逃避
[15:07] Any place we’d think to hide is a place they’d think to look. 我们想到的躲藏处,他们都知道
[15:10] It’s rule 34 of an Asimov Cascade. 艾西莫夫骨牌效应第34条法则
[15:12] I’m just glad we’re living to the fullest 我很高兴能好好利用
[15:14] with the time we have left. 仅剩的时间
[15:17] Well, peeing in the ocean was my bucket list item. 尿在海里是我的愿望之一
[15:19] -Who’s next? -Jerry? Bucket list? -再来呢? -杰瑞?你有什么愿望?
[15:21] I’d like to attend a game at every major league ballpark. 我想去每个大联盟球场看比赛
[15:24] Nope. Morty? 不行,莫蒂呢?
[15:26] I wanna ask a girl out 我想在新墨西哥州学校
[15:27] at my weird New Mexico School. 找个女生出去约会
[15:28] Shit. Sorry, buddy. 该死,抱歉,小子
[15:30] Sounds like it would’ve been real heartwarming. 听起来应该会是很感人的场面
[15:36] They looked happy. Did we have to kill them? 他们很快乐,一定要杀他们吗?
[15:38] Well, maybe their Rick came to grips with his bullshit. 或许他们的瑞克认清了事实
[15:41] You’re so mean today! 你今天很恶毒
[15:42] I’m your dad! You like having me around! 我是你爸,你喜欢跟我一起生活
[15:44] -You keep putting us in danger! -Whatever. -你一直害我们有危险 -随便
[15:46] This’ll take forever, mind if I do something drastic? 太久了,可以用激进的方式吗?
[15:51] House, I need something quick. 房子?我急需一个东西
[15:54] Can you whip up a “Starfox Boss” Season Four callback? 可以做个《星际火狐》魔王吗?
[15:56] -Make it flashy. -You got it, babe. -做得酷一点 -没问题,宝贝
[15:58] Let’s go, you little bitch. It’s showtime. 来吧,小婊子,该上场了
[16:00] Get centered. 专心
[16:06] What up, you decoy motherfuckers. 各位假目标好
[16:08] Come on down to Rick’s House Of Squids, 快来瑞克的乌贼餐厅
[16:09] where I’m serving your ass on a platter. 我会好好教训你们
[16:11] I know what you’re thinking. “Fuck. A beacon. 我知道你们在想什么"干,信号灯"
[16:13] That’s a great idea. He’s got home turf, "这点子真棒,他的主场"
[16:14] a tacit psychological advantage, "他占有心理优势"
[16:16] and absolutely pendulous balls.” "而且又很大胆"
[16:18] And now you’re thinking, “Shit. 你们又想说"靠"
[16:19] That’s totally what the Rick-est Rick would do. "只有最瑞克的瑞克会这么做"
[16:21] I might actually be fake! "我可能真的是假货"
[16:22] I pretended I didn’t care if I was, "我假装不在乎"
[16:24] but I totally did! "我但我超在乎"
[16:25] Now the only way to prove I’m real and not him, "能证明我是真瑞克的方式"
[16:27] is to ice his expository ass.” "就是杀死爱解释的他"
[16:29] Yup. So let’s do it. Come get some. 对,来吧,来杀我
[16:31] What? No, Morty. 什么?不,莫蒂
[16:32] I’m gonna loop it. Why is it — 我会重复播放,为什么…
[16:34] Sir, there seems to be a confluence of Rick Sanchezes 总统?西南部有群瑞克山查兹
[16:36] killing each other over the American Southwest. 正在互相残杀
[16:38] Sounds exhausting. 听起来好麻烦
[16:39] How many of those states voted for me, anyway? 那边有几个州是投给我?
[16:41] Mr. President, I think the point 总统先生,选举人团
[16:42] -of the electoral college is -To preserve slavery? -的目的是… -保存奴隶制度吗?
[16:44] That’s right, Steve. I have the Internet, too. 没错,史提夫,我也会上网
[16:46] Now take your white ass to the kitchenette 快去厨房帮我拿一罐
[16:48] and bring me a Diet Coke. 健怡可乐来
[16:58] Little out of character to say this right now 虽然这么说有点不像我
[16:59] but you guys look really cool. 但你们看起来好酷
[17:01] -We might be decoys, huh. -One way to find out. -我们或许是假货,对吧? -只有这样才能确定
[17:38] …to prove I’m real and not him "能证明我是真瑞克的方式"
[17:39] is to ice his expository ass.” "就是杀死爱解释的他"
[17:41] Looks like it’s calming down. 好像平静一点了
[17:43] You wanna get in one more “I told you so” 你还想再为了合成生命的事骂我
[17:44] about synthetic life or whatever this week’s theme is? 还是你有其他本周主题?
[17:46] Oh, fuck you. Whoa. 去你的
[17:47] No, you don’t get to be annoyed with this! 你没资格不耐烦
[17:48] You treat life and family 你把生命和家人
[17:50] as so burdensome, 当作负担
[17:51] and yet you created an ocean of us 但你却做出了一大群我们
[17:52] because you’re terrified of losing either! 因为你害怕失去两者
[17:55] -Shit. -Yeah. -靠 -没错
[17:56] Look, Beth. I-I might not be the real Rick. 贝丝,我或许不是真正的瑞克
[17:59] But even if I’m not, he made me, 即便如此,我是他做出来的
[18:01] or the me that made me, 或是做出做我的我
[18:02] which means somewhere inside of him 代表在他的内心深处
[18:04] is a version of Rick capable of hearing that, 有一个能接受这番话的瑞克
[18:06] a version of Rick who’s sorry. 有一个感到抱歉的瑞克
[18:08] I’m sorry about the clone thing, too. 很抱歉我做了复制人
[18:10] I-I love you. 我爱你
[18:11] Thanks, Dad. I love you, too. 谢了,爸,我也爱你
[18:15] You really think we’re decoys? Eh. 你真觉得我们是假目标吗?
[18:17] Who cares? We’ll be the last ones left. 谁在乎?我们会是少数的幸存者
[18:19] Lucky that one did the beacon. 幸好那一个做了信号灯
[18:20] This was gonna take weeks. 不然得花上好几星期
[18:23] Alright. Let’s mop up. 好,我们来收尾吧
[18:25] Finally. 总算啊
[18:26] Dressing as decoys too cute to murder. 扮成可爱的假货
[18:28] You know, I’m not sure it helped, 我不确定有没有帮助
[18:30] but I’m glad we tried it. 但还好我们有试过
[18:31] -We’re losing the costumes? -Thank God. -要把扮装脱掉了吗? -谢天谢地
[18:32] This decoy outfit smells like ass. 这套扮装好臭
[18:34] Fuck you, Summer. 去死吧,桑美
[18:41] Shit. That guy’s awesome. Okay. Listen. 靠,他很酷,听着
[18:43] He might actually be the real Rick. 他或许是真正的瑞克
[18:45] But whatever happens — 但无论发生…
[18:56] Wait! We don’t have to do this. We’re both Summers. 等等,别这样,我们都是桑美
[18:58] Shouldn’t we at least try molly before we die? 我们不该在死前试试摇头丸吗?
[19:00] You know what, yeah. Fuck this noise. 没错,别管他们了
[19:11] Wait. I don’t know who to shoot. 等等,我不知道该射哪个
[19:13] Summer! -I can’t deal with this. -桑美 -我没办法
[19:14] I had to kill myself. You have to, too. 你也得像我一样杀死自己
[19:16] -Summer! -Summer! -桑美 -桑美
[19:18] Fuck you! I-I’m real! 去你的,我是真的
[19:20] I’m the smartest man in the universe! 我是全宇宙最聪明的人
[19:22] Probably not even wrong. But that’s just it. 你说的或许没错,因为呢
[19:24] I’m not a man. 我不是人
[19:25] I’m God! 我是神
[19:29] You’re just made in my image. 你是依我的形象造的
[19:30] Fuck you. 吃屎
[19:35] You the, uh… Summer I came with? 你是跟我一起来的桑美吗?
[19:37] -Probably. -Good enough. -应该是 -好
[19:39] -Morty? -Yeah. -莫蒂呢? -对
[19:40] I’m here, too. 我也还在
[19:43] Holy shit! That was insane! 靠,太酷了
[19:44] I love you guys! I’ve totally changed! 我好爱你们,我彻底改变了
[19:52] Oh, fuck. 干
[19:53] You shoulda hunted me. 你们应该杀我的
[19:56] What? Who — W-Were you significant? 什么?你是…你很重要吗?
[19:58] Like — Like, did we tee you up? 我们有惹到你吗?
[20:00] You want to be hunted? God, I have so many questions. 你想被杀?天啊,我有好多问题
[20:02] Why? What happens if — 为什么?如果…
[20:05] Somebody hunt me! 快来杀我
[20:08] Pretty cool adventure, huh? 这趟冒险很酷吧?
[20:09] Big long road trip adventure through space? 到外层空间展开长久的公路冒险?
[20:12] Even ran into Space Beth. Maybe that’ll happen more often. 我们还遇到了太空贝丝,或许我们之后可以常来
[20:14] Let’s not overdo it. 不要太过头了
[20:15] Oh, shit. 靠
[20:18] Looks like someone killed the decoy family. 有人杀了我们的假家庭
[20:19] -Decoy family? -Decoy what now? -"假家庭"? -假什么?
[21:05] Hello? 有人吗?
[21:09] Oh! Oh, my God! 我的天啊…
[21:10] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[21:11] No! No, no, no, no! 不…
[21:13] No, no, no, no, no! 不…
[21:18] Noooooo! 不
[21:25] Oh, God. Yes, yes. 天啊,很好
[21:27] Sweet death. 我总算能解脱了
[21:35] Why am I still alive? 我为什么还活着?
[21:36] Oh, God. Is there anything left? 天啊,还有剩什么东西吗?
[21:38] -Hello? -What is it? -嗨? -这是什么?
[21:39] A relic… from a kinder past. 古文明的遗物
[21:46] Wait. Cowboys? 等等,牛仔?
[21:58] Christianity again? 又是基督教?
[22:01] After Cowboys? 在牛仔之后?
[22:02] You went all the way back around? 你们又退步了?
[22:04] Oh, God. Why can’t I die?! 天啊,我为什么死不了?
[22:06] This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone! 这是史上最痛苦的事
瑞克和莫蒂

文章导航

Previous Post: 瑞克和莫蒂(Rick and Morty)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 瑞克和莫蒂(Rick and Morty)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

瑞克和莫蒂(Rick and Morty)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号