| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Ahh, I love that new T-shirt smell. | 我好喜欢这种新衬衫才有的味道啊 | 
| [00:08] | Chicks are gonna be all up in our biz | 小妞儿们要是看见我们穿了 | 
| [00:10] | when they see us wearing these Rick and Morty custom tees. | 这身儿Rick and Morty定制衬衫 就该把持不住了 | 
| [00:12] | I bet we could sell these. | 我敢说这能卖得出去 | 
| [00:13] | Hells yeah. I fuckin’ love merch! | 那当然啊 我太他妈喜欢周边了 | 
| [00:16] | -The rain! It — It burns! -Oh, shit. | 下雨了 衣服都灼坏了 啊我操 | 
| [00:17] | Quick, Morty, protect the shirts! | 快 Morty 保护衬衫 | 
| [00:18] | The door! Open the door! | 门啊 快开门啊 | 
| [00:20] | Rick! Is it — | -Rick -是不是 | 
| [00:21] | Morty, will ya stop tryna– | Morty 能不能别我一按你就 | 
| [00:22] | Okay, there, it’s open. | 好了 来吧 开了 | 
| [00:24] | -Jesus. -My skin is on fire. | -我勒个去 -我的皮肤都被烧坏了 | 
| [00:26] | W-Why is the rain doing that? | 怎 怎么雨会烧伤我呢 | 
| [00:27] | My acid rain will destroy | 我下的酸雨 | 
| [00:30] | all things green and natural or my name isn’t Diesel Weasel. | 就是要毁掉所有绿色天然的东西 不然怎么配得上我柴油黄鼠狼的名号 | 
| [00:37] | Huh. Well, that guy’s easy to please. | 呃 那哥们好容易满足啊 | 
| [00:40] | Your acid rain is an acid pain… | 你的酸雨 真是好酸呢 | 
| [00:43] | in the butt, Diesel Weasel! | 酸到令人作呕呀 柴油黄鼠狼 | 
| [00:44] | -Yikes. -Wow. | -唉呀呀 -哇哦 | 
| [00:46] | Who’s the chick in need of a dialogue pass? | 那个话都说不利索的小妞是谁 | 
| [00:47] | First order of business is to clean up this acid rain | 第一要务是要扫清这场酸雨 | 
| [00:50] | with a little wind! | 就用一阵“风”吧 | 
| [00:53] | Ow! Ow, my leg! | 我的腿呀 | 
| [00:56] | And now an elemental punch that’s too hot to handle! | 现在 吃我一记元素拳 火热到你难以招架 | 
| [00:59] | Wa-kah! | 我打 | 
| [01:01] | Curse you, Planetina! | 我诅咒你 星球娜娜 | 
| [01:03] | I’ll get you next slime! | 我还会回来的 | 
| [01:06] | There’s only one solution for Earth’s pollution — you! | 地球污染的唯一解决之道 就在你 | 
| [01:10] | -Wow. -Morty, if you say “wow” | -哇哦 -Morty 你要是敢再说一遍哇哦 | 
| [01:12] | one more time, I swear to fucking God… | 妈的你信不信我 | 
| [01:13] | Are you crazy, Rick? She’s right there! | Rick 你疯了吗 人家可就在那呢 | 
| [01:15] | Yeah, get that aluminum, Morty. It’s 8% of the Earth. | 行 那快把那块铝收好呢 地球的8%都是它呢 | 
| [01:17] | We’ll need every atom. | 每个原子都很珍贵哦 | 
| [01:19] | Thanks! Every litter-bit helps! | 谢谢 “圾”少成多嘛 | 
| [01:21] | Your problem! | 你有问题 | 
| [01:23] | Excuse me? S-Sorry. | -你说什么 -不好意思 | 
| [01:24] | I-I-I wanted to say, “N-No problem, you’re welcome,” | 我本来想说 没有问题 你客气了 | 
| [01:27] | a-a-and it came out “your problem.” | 结结结果就说成了 你有问题 | 
| [01:29] | I-I’m an idiot. Sorry. | 我是个傻子 对不起 | 
| [01:30] | You’re not an idiot. You recycled. | 你才不傻呢 你回收了易拉罐啊 | 
| [01:33] | -I-I’m Morty. -Nice to meet you, Morty. | -我 我叫Morty -遇见你真开心 Morty | 
| [01:35] | I’m Planetina, and I hope you have a wonderful day. | 我是星球娜娜 愿你今天开心哦 | 
| [01:38] | The fuck we doin’ here? | 你他妈磨蹭什么呢 | 
| [01:39] | Uhh, y-y-you like soft serve? | 你爱吃软冰淇淋吗 | 
| [01:41] | There’s a shop around the bend. | 路拐弯那儿有家店 | 
| [01:43] | Oh, I don’t eat ice cream. | 我不吃冰淇淋的 | 
| [01:44] | Veal is a product of the dairy industry. | 因为乳品厂也产小牛肉 | 
| [01:47] | Oh, that’s not good. | 噢 那可不太好 | 
| [01:48] | No, it is not. | 是啊 不好 | 
| [01:49] | Oh, my God! Come on! Let’s go! | 我的天啊 你快点啊 咱要撤了 | 
| [01:52] | I know a place that serves cruelty-free doughnuts. | 我知道有个地方卖对动物零残忍的甜甜圈 | 
| [01:54] | If you’d like, I could fly you and your friend there | 要是你们乐意 我可以带上你和你的朋友飞过去 | 
| [01:56] | easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. | 难度仅次于背个书包上学堂 | 
| [01:57] | Okay, I-I-I’ll ask him. | 好啊 那我问问他去 | 
| [01:59] | He — He said he can’t come. Let’s go! | 他 他说他去不了了 咱起飞吧 | 
| [02:04] | What the fuck was that shit? | 都他妈什么鬼 | 
| [02:37] | The Earth is in danger! | 地球已陷入危机 | 
| [02:39] | Pollution and waste are ruining our planet. | 污染和浪费在蚕食我们的家园 | 
| [02:42] | Mother Nature has enlisted the help of four young adults | 大自然妈妈召集了四名年轻人 | 
| [02:44] | from each major ethnicity — and when things look bad, | 他们来自四大主要人种 当情况变糟 | 
| [02:46] | and I mean really bad — they combine the powers | 我是说真的很糟的情况下 | 
| [02:49] | of their elemental rings to create me! | 他们会集结起元素戒指的力量 创造出我来 | 
| [02:52] | Planetina, conservationist super person! | 我乃星球娜娜 自然环保主义超人 | 
| [02:55] | There’s only one solution… for Earth’s pollution — you! | 地球污染的唯一解决之道 就在你 | 
| [02:58] | P-Pretty cool, huh? | 酷酷的 是吧 | 
| [03:00] | I-I can’t believe I actually hung out with Planetina. | 真不敢相信 我跟星球娜娜一起玩过 | 
| [03:02] | How old is this woman? She looks very mature. | 这女的多大了 看起来怪成熟的 | 
| [03:04] | She’s a sentient amalgam of natural elements, | 她是有知觉力的自然元素混合体 | 
| [03:06] | so I don’t believe age applies to her. | 因此我想年龄的概念对她不适用 | 
| [03:08] | Great. Taylor Murphy dumps me the day before his | 真好 就在超级巨型泳池派对的前一天 | 
| [03:10] | hella-big pool party and my little brother’s | Taylor Murphy把我给甩了 而我的弟弟却在和一个 | 
| [03:12] | dating a phase four super hero. | 第四阶段超级英雄约会 | 
| [03:14] | Just shoot me in the fucking head until I die. | 恳请哪位朝我脑袋开枪 射死我算了 | 
| [03:16] | Hey, hey, none of that, Summerfest. | 狂欢夏夏 不至于那样的 | 
| [03:17] | Look what you’re doing to your sister, you piece of shit. | 看看你怎么对待你姐的 你这坨屎 | 
| [03:19] | Is it weird that she hasn’t texted me yet? | 她还没给我发消息 这正常吗 | 
| [03:21] | -Yes. -No. | -不正常 -正常 | 
| [03:22] | What if I told you that your Grandpa Rick’s | 如果你Rick姥爷要告诉你 | 
| [03:23] | got something up his sleeve that’s so Rick-diculous | 他的大褂里藏了个Rick到离谱的东东 | 
| [03:25] | that it’s gonna make you forget all about | 足以让你把那个甩了你的傻逼 | 
| [03:26] | that stupid asshole that dumped you? | 忘得一干二净呢 | 
| [03:28] | Hey, my egg plate! | 看着点我的鸡蛋盘子呀 | 
| [03:30] | Morglutz, Slartivart, and Ferkus 9 — | Morglutz Slartivart 还有Ferkus 9 | 
| [03:32] | three planets are all ending in a delayed succession | 这三个行星都要在一串延迟了的 | 
| [03:35] | of cataclysmic events. | 连锁大灾难中完蛋了 | 
| [03:36] | A jam like this comes around only once in a lifetime. | 这种连环追尾一辈子只得见一次呢 | 
| [03:38] | Morglutz’s sun is going supernova, | Morglutz的太阳要爆发超新星了 | 
| [03:39] | Slartivart is falling into a black hole, | Slartivart会被吸进黑洞 | 
| [03:41] | and Ferkus 9 is getting “Deep Impact”-ed | 而Ferkus 9要遭受一场来自小行星的 | 
| [03:43] | by an asteroid. | 深度撞击 | 
| [03:44] | They’re all having a major, final blow out — | 它们都要经历一轮终极爆射 | 
| [03:46] | and I’m gonna drug it up and suck it up before each one | 我要把它们一个个荼毒吸干 | 
| [03:48] | goes ka-blamo, and I’m taking | 就在它们燃爆之前 | 
| [03:50] | my favorite grandkid along with me! | 而我就要带上我最喜欢的孙辈和我一起去 | 
| [03:51] | Hells yeah.10 seconds on Morglutz, | -棒哦 -在Morglutz待上十秒 | 
| [03:54] | and you’ll be up to your neck in I-could-give-two-shits-about- what’s-his-ass. | 你就会深陷“他长两根屌老娘也不再屌他”的想法 不能自拔 | 
| [03:57] | And also herpes. | 还会得疱疹 | 
| [03:58] | Um… Oh, my God, | 哦我天啊 | 
| [03:59] | thank you, Grandpa Rick! | 谢谢你 Rick姥爷 | 
| [04:00] | I’m gonna go pack my rollie. | 我得去拿点烟 | 
| [04:01] | Um, Summer? I-I-I haven’t given you my approval yet. | Summer 我我我还没允许你出门呢 | 
| [04:03] | Summer, approval | Summer 出门的允许 | 
| [04:05] | is yet to be given here! | 我还没给呢 | 
| [04:06] | There’s a huge forest fire | 发生了一场巨大的山火 | 
| [04:08] | like 200 miles from here! | 离家也就两百英里吧 | 
| [04:09] | This is amazing! Planetina’s bound to be there. | 太棒了吧 星球娜娜肯定会去的 | 
| [04:11] | Mom, I-I need the credit card to buy a train ticket. | 妈 我 我刷你信用卡买张火车票 | 
| [04:13] | Absolutely not. | 想得美 | 
| [04:14] | Mom, this is the biggest wildfire of the year! | 妈 这可是今年最大的山火啊 | 
| [04:16] | You’re not going! | -你不准去 -你不准去 | 
| [04:17] | Da fuck I’m not. | 不准个大头鬼 | 
| [04:19] | Last time I checked, this wasn’t Russia. | 我咋不记得这里是俄罗斯呢 | 
| [04:20] | -It’s not Russia, Jerry. -My heart is broken, | -本来就不是俄罗斯 Jerry -本姑娘现在心碎成渣 | 
| [04:22] | and I deserve to let loose, | 放纵一下理所应当 | 
| [04:23] | and if you don’t like it, you can suck my bigger tit. | 要是不服 就来嗦我大一号的奶子 | 
| [04:26] | Adios, C-words. | 拜拜了您呐 傻X | 
| [04:27] | Morty, I don’t want you getting hurt. | Morty 我是不想你磕着碰着 | 
| [04:29] | -Please, think this over. -I don’t want to think! | -再想想嘛 -才不要想 | 
| [04:30] | I want to see a girl I like. | 我要去见我喜欢的女生 | 
| [04:32] | If you don’t want to help me, | 你要是不肯帮我 | 
| [04:34] | I’ll find my own goddamn way to the wildfire. | 我就他妈自己想辙 去山火现场 | 
| [04:40] | -I’ll get the wine. -Thank you. | -我去拿酒 -谢了 | 
| [04:42] | The Governor has implemented a mandatory evacuation. | 州长已经启动了强制撤离 | 
| [04:45] | Abandon all hope, people! Nothing will stop this fire. | 放弃希望吧各位 大火已经势不可挡 | 
| [04:48] | Nothing! | 势不可挡 | 
| [04:49] | Scratch that! Here’s Planetina, Savioress of Earth! | 才怪 救世女神星球娜娜驾到 | 
| [04:52] | Yeeouch! Talk about a hot foot. | 噫哟 脚踩风火轮儿 | 
| [04:54] | Better put this wildfire | 山火荧荧 来点儿 | 
| [04:56] | on ice! | 冰冰 | 
| [04:58] | Come here, little buddy. | 快来 小可爱 | 
| [04:59] | Come on, come on, come on, I gotcha. | 来来来 我在呢 | 
| [05:02] | Morty?! What are you doing here? | Morty 你怎么来了 | 
| [05:04] | Oh, hey! Y-You’re here, too? | 嘿 你也在啊 | 
| [05:06] | Yeah, I heard about the wildfire back home, | 嗯 在家听说了山火的事 | 
| [05:08] | and, you know, I stopped by to lend a hand. | 所以你懂的啦 我就路过帮个忙 | 
| [05:09] | H-Here you go, fella. All safe now. | 走吧 小家伙 安全了 | 
| [05:12] | Ahh, rabbits — al-always hopping — | 小白兔白又白 蹦蹦跳跳 | 
| [05:14] | Never stoppin’. | 真可爱 | 
| [05:16] | Y-Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:17] | S-So it was, uh, great hanging — | 呃 那天 | 
| [05:19] | hanging out the other day. | 那天和你很开心啊 | 
| [05:20] | I-I was getting kind of a — I mean I-I got kind of | 我有点儿 我觉得 咱俩 | 
| [05:22] | a p-positive vibe. | 咱俩进展还不错 | 
| [05:23] | Oh, good. I was putting one out. | 那太好了 搞得我好紧张 | 
| [05:25] | I-I really like you. | 我很喜欢你 | 
| [05:26] | Holy shit. | 卧嘞个槽 | 
| [05:27] | I-I-I mean, uh, well, oh, all right. | 呃 我是想说 那真好啊 | 
| [05:30] | Next step, you w-want to go out again? | 那以后 你还想和我去玩吗 | 
| [05:31] | I do! | 想啊 | 
| [05:33] | But, uh, Morty, I have kids. | 但是Morty 我有小孩了 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, I-I-I’ll get along with them. I’m-I’m a kid. | 我会和他们相处好的 我也还是小孩呢 | 
| [05:38] | No, I mean the four kids that bring me into existence | 不 我说的是那四个孩子 | 
| [05:40] | by combining the power of their elemental rings | 他们通过结合元素戒指的力量创造了我 | 
| [05:42] | so I can save Earth from ecological disasters. | 让我拯救地球于生态灾难 | 
| [05:44] | Oh, them! No, I-I know about them. | 他们啊 我知道 | 
| [05:46] | I-I like them. | 他们很好啊 | 
| [05:47] | Oh, good. Well, here they are now. | 好啊 他们来了 | 
| [05:49] | Hey, buddy, you want an autograph? | 喂 小子 你来要签名的吗 | 
| [05:51] | That’s 20 bucks a pop. | 二十块一张 | 
| [05:52] | No, Eddie, he’s my friend. | 别 Eddie 这是我朋友 | 
| [05:54] | Morty, these are my kids, The Tina-Teers. | Morty 这就是我的孩子们 娜娜志愿者 | 
| [05:58] | Tina, girl, have you gained weight? | 娜娜 你这是胖了么 | 
| [05:59] | Uh, well, I had a plant-based doughnut yesterday. | 呃 我昨天吃了个植基的甜甜圈 | 
| [06:01] | Just a half. | 半个 | 
| [06:02] | Sugar is worst thing for figure, darling. | 糖分可是最毁身材的 亲爱的 | 
| [06:04] | You want to be ugly? | 你想变丑吗 | 
| [06:06] | Heh, I-I thought they’d be younger. | 我还以为会是几个年轻人呢 | 
| [06:07] | They’ve been manifesting me since the mid-’90s. | 他们从九十年代中期就开始创造我了 | 
| [06:09] | A lot has changed since then. | 发生了很多变化 | 
| [06:12] | This is freaking you out, huh? | 有点吓着你了吧 | 
| [06:13] | It is a lot to take in. | 确实有点 | 
| [06:15] | I understand. | 我懂啦 | 
| [06:16] | Well, I guess I’d better go. | 那 我先走咯 | 
| [06:19] | See you around. | 之后见 | 
| [06:20] | Hi-de-ho, TV 58! | 雷猴啊 58台 | 
| [06:22] | Planetina, you single-handily saved a National Forest with ease. | 星球娜娜 你单枪匹马救下了国家森林 不费吹灰之力 | 
| [06:24] | I do what I can, but I can’t do it alone! | 我尽我所能 我绝不独行 | 
| [06:26] | And who’s your friend over there? | 那么你那位朋友是谁呢 | 
| [06:28] | Oh! This is Morty Smith. | 他叫Morty Smith | 
| [06:30] | He traveled 200 miles just to save a rabbit from the fire. | 他跨越了200多里路 只为了在火中拯救一只兔子 | 
| [06:32] | He’s a very special guy. | 真是个很特别的人 | 
| [06:34] | So, are you two dating? | 那你们两个在约会吗 | 
| [06:35] | Oh, um, w– I-I-I — | 呃 我 | 
| [06:37] | Yes, we are. | 是的 | 
| [06:41] | -Fuck love. -Fuck love. | -去你妈的爱情 -去你妈的爱情 | 
| [06:43] | All right, time to set the rules. | 好了 得定几条规矩 | 
| [06:44] | -Lay it on me. -No whining. | -放马过来 -不许叽歪 | 
| [06:45] | Done. No crying. | -懂 -不许哭 | 
| [06:46] | As if. | 我哭过吗 | 
| [06:47] | And absolutely, positively no getting attached. | 还有绝对 必须 不许有情感依赖 | 
| [06:49] | We’re here to smash max ass — quantity over quality. | 我们可是要去拍打无数肥臀了 先保量后保质 | 
| [06:52] | -Deal? -Deal! | -成交吗 -成交 | 
| [06:53] | I’m gonna eat so much ass, you’re gonna shit. | 我可要好好品几副肥臀 多到把你吓出屎 | 
| [06:55] | Check this out. This is gonna be me at the party — | 看好啦 我在派对上就会是这副德行 | 
| [06:58] | Oh, is that another ass? | 哇 又一对屁屁吗 | 
| [07:00] | Don’t mind if I– | 那就别介意我 | 
| [07:01] | Ho-ho! This’ll be me across the room — “Excuse me, miss. | 那我挤过人群的时候大概会说 打扰啊小姐 | 
| [07:04] | It appears that you have an uneaten ass. | 你好像还有一对屁屁没有被舔过 | 
| [07:06] | Allow me — | 要不我就 | 
| [07:13] | Whoo! Fucking super nova party! | 超新星派对牛逼 | 
| [07:16] | Love is a lie! Hack the planet! | 爱都是谎言 操翻这颗星 | 
| [07:17] | The world’s ending, and for some reason, | 世界即将终结 不知为何 | 
| [07:19] | I want to die with you more than anyone else. | 我只想和你共度余期 | 
| [07:22] | Yo, Rick, don’t look now, | Rick 先别看过去 | 
| [07:23] | but someone’s giving you the big eye. | 那边有人在冲你抛媚眼哦 | 
| [07:27] | ‘Scuse me. I got to see a man about | 借光 我得去看看 | 
| [07:29] | a horse I’d rather have sex with. | 骑马的事儿了 | 
| [07:32] | -Hello. -I’m Rick. | -你好 -我叫Rick | 
| [07:34] | Hey. So, the world’s ending, and for some reason, | 世界即将终结 不知为何 | 
| [07:36] | I want to die with you more than anyone else. | 我只想和你共度余期 | 
| [07:38] | Hello. | 你好哦 | 
| [07:39] | Have fun, Grandpa Rick! | 好好玩哦 Rick姥爷 | 
| [07:40] | No commitments! | 不要投入太多哦 | 
| [07:43] | *I flew to you on an airplane* | *我乘飞机飞向你* | 
| [07:50] | *I was afraid that you gave me strength* | *我畏惧你给予的力量* | 
| [07:56] | *Forever, birds were soul twin loves* | *鸟儿永远比翼飞* | 
| [08:02] | *Baby, come back to me* | *宝贝 快回到我身边* | 
| [08:04] | *Baby, come back like it was* | *宝贝快回来 宛如一个* | 
| [08:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [08:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [08:11] | I told my kids I went out to recycle batteries. | 我跟孩子们说我去回收电池了 | 
| [08:13] | All kidding aside, everyone should discard | 不开玩笑了 所有人都该把 | 
| [08:16] | used batteries | 用旧的电池 | 
| [08:17] | at proper | 送进合适的 | 
| [08:18] | disposal centers | 回收中心 | 
| [08:19] | instead of tossing them into a regular waste bin. | 而不是随便扔到普通的垃圾桶里去 | 
| [08:22] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 | 
| [08:23] | *Flowers never last forever* | *花儿不会常开* | 
| [08:26] | *But we can make it past forever* | *但我们可以让它成为永远的过去* | 
| [08:30] | *Baby, come home to me* | *宝贝 快回到我身边* | 
| [08:31] | *Baby, you’re home with me* | *宝贝 你我一起便是家* | 
| [08:38] | Solus is collapsing in five zip-zops. | 五zip-zops以后 Solus就要塌了 | 
| [08:41] | If we time it right, | 如果时间算得准 | 
| [08:42] | we can skeet together as the sun explodes. | 太阳爆炸时 我们就可以射个泥鸽飞靶了 | 
| [08:44] | Sounds ah-mazing. | 听起来好棒哦 | 
| [08:45] | Say, I think I left my purse back at the bar. | 说起来 我好像把包包落在吧台了 | 
| [08:47] | Can both of you go get it for me? | 你俩都去帮我拿一下 可以吗 | 
| [08:49] | Anything for you, Mrs. Obama. | 愿意为您做任何事 奥巴马夫人 | 
| [08:51] | Time to ghost, Grandpa Rick. | 是时候开溜了 Rick姥爷 | 
| [08:53] | Righty-right. Meet me at the car. | 好好好 车里见 | 
| [08:55] | One of these has to be hers. Where’d she go? | 这里总有一个是她要的吧 她去哪了 | 
| [08:58] | I guess we’ll have to start without her. | 看来得我们两个先开始了 | 
| [08:59] | Oh, her loss. | 她的损失哦 | 
| [09:03] | Whoo! Planet number two, let’s do it! | 二号行星 出发 | 
| [09:06] | Sorry, I took so long. I had to ditch some clingers. | 抱歉 我耽误时间了 我得支开两只舔狗 | 
| [09:08] | Let’s do it. Up the butt, y’all. | 出发 各位 屁股撅好 | 
| [09:10] | Geez, you okay to drive? | 我去 你来驾驶没问题吧 | 
| [09:11] | Shiii! | 当 | 
| [09:12] | ‘Course, I-I-I’m mable. | 然了 我我我没问题 | 
| [09:14] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 | 
| [09:22] | Whoo! The best week of my life! | 这是我人生最棒的一周 | 
| [09:25] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:26] | What was that? Nothin’. | -什么动静 -没什么 | 
| [09:27] | Who wants to see the most radadelic | 谁想看最炫酷的 | 
| [09:30] | lady-version of a super hero? | 女版超级英雄 | 
| [09:32] | -Fire! -Water! | -火 -水 | 
| [09:34] | -Air! -And Dirt! | -气 -还有尘 | 
| [09:40] | Oh, no, the convention. Morty, wake up! | 哦不 是粉丝会 Morty 醒醒 | 
| [09:42] | -We overslept. -What’s happening? | -咱们睡过头了 -怎么了 | 
| [09:43] | Hey, there’s a little boy on her! | 她身上有个小男孩 | 
| [09:45] | Oh, d-d-drop the curtain! | 放下幕布 | 
| [09:46] | There is no curtain! | 根本没有幕布 | 
| [09:47] | Idiots, zap her away! | 白痴 把她收了 | 
| [09:48] | No, no, no. Wait, I-I — | 别别 等下 我还 | 
| [09:50] | -Whoa! -Security! | 保安 | 
| [09:51] | What did you do? B-Bring her back! | 你做了什么 让她回来 | 
| [09:53] | -No! Let me go! -Sorry, folks. | -抱歉了大伙儿 -放开我 | 
| [09:54] | Planetina will be back in a moment. | 星球娜娜马上就会回来 | 
| [09:56] | Until then, who wants a limited edition Funko for only $50? | 在此之前 谁想只花五十美元 就拿到一个限量款玩偶 | 
| [10:01] | This is very bad. | 这很难看 | 
| [10:03] | We are about to close deal. | 眼看着就要成交了 | 
| [10:04] | We cannot afford controversy. | 眼下我们惹不起争议 | 
| [10:06] | Don’t you worry. | 别怕 | 
| [10:07] | I know how ta deal with this Morty kid. | 我知道怎么对付这个Morty小子 | 
| [10:14] | Hey, a bunch of us are going over to Hibler’s place | 哥几个准备去Hibler家 | 
| [10:17] | to shoot ourselves. | 自个杀 | 
| [10:18] | Y-You want to come with? | 你想一起吗 | 
| [10:20] | Sorry, but no man’s tying down Sum-Sum tonight. | 抱歉 今晚没人能牵制夏夏 | 
| [10:22] | Hit the dicks. | 捶屌吧 | 
| [10:23] | Your loss, honey. | 你的损失哦 宝贝 | 
| [10:24] | You could have had allllllll this. | 本来这些都是给你的 | 
| [10:28] | Hey, check it out! There’s old people dancing! | 快来看 老年人在跳舞呢 | 
| [10:40] | Damn, girl. Your moves is tight. | 操 妞儿 你这舞步不输年轻人啊 | 
| [10:42] | -Hello. Rick! | -你好哦 -Rick | 
| [10:43] | What the WTF is that Morglutzian doing here? | 这他妈一个Morglutz人在搞什么鬼 | 
| [10:46] | Morglutzian? She’s — She’s not Morglutzian. | Morglutz人吗 她 她不是Morglutz人 | 
| [10:48] | She’s the only blue person here without three eyes! | 她是这唯一没长着三只眼的蓝人 | 
| [10:50] | Okay, fine. B-Busted. Thi-Thi-This is, uh, Daphne. | 好吧 被你发现了 这是 呃 Daphne | 
| [10:53] | Daphne, this is Summer, my granddaughter. | Daphne 这是Summer 我外孙女 | 
| [10:55] | Granddaughter? Hello. | 外孙女啊 你好 | 
| [10:57] | Daphne heard about our little party crawl, | Daphne知道我们的串门派对 | 
| [10:58] | and I told her she could come with. | 我跟她说了可以带她一个 | 
| [10:59] | I-I-In the trunk. | 在在在后备箱 | 
| [11:01] | What in the actual fuck, Rick? | 到底他妈的怎么一回事 Rick | 
| [11:02] | We said no commitments! | 我们说好了不要投入真情 | 
| [11:03] | This was to be our Apocalypse Party-crawl! | 这可是我们的末日串门派对 | 
| [11:06] | You broke the rules! | 你坏了规矩 | 
| [11:08] | Squares follow rules, Summer. Daphne’s down to freak. | 呆子才守规矩 可Daphne是个怪胎 | 
| [11:10] | She’s up for any sick, nasty thing I want to do. | 我想的病态肮脏的事 她都想上 | 
| [11:12] | Hello. Oh, yeah, baby. | -你好哦 -好啊宝贝 | 
| [11:18] | All right, fellas, take five. | 可以了 小伙儿们 去歇几分钟吧 | 
| [11:19] | He ain’t gonna give me any trouble. | 他对我不构成威胁 | 
| [11:21] | Where’s Planetina? | 星球娜娜在哪 | 
| [11:23] | -Don’t you worry about her. -I want to see her! | -别担心她了 -我想见她 | 
| [11:25] | Planetina’s got a lot of responsibilities. | 星球娜娜肩负太多的责任了 | 
| [11:27] | People depend on her. | 人们依赖她 | 
| [11:29] | And you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 | 
| [11:30] | are a distraction we can’t afford right now. | 我们暂时没法在你这分心 | 
| [11:32] | She’s just a product to you, isn’t she? | 对你们来说 她只是个商品对吗 | 
| [11:34] | Something to make money off of. | 只是拿来赚钱的东西 | 
| [11:35] | W-Well, Planetina’s more than that. | 可是 星球娜娜的意义远不止于此 | 
| [11:37] | She’s a brilliant, living thing, and I love her. | 她冰雪聪明 她活灵活现 而且我爱她 | 
| [11:39] | Oh, you love her? Well, guess what. | 你爱她是吗 你猜怎么着 | 
| [11:42] | We own her. | 我们拥有她 | 
| [11:43] | But not for long, of course. | 当然也不会拥有很久了 | 
| [11:45] | We’re gonna sell her to some Arab overseas. | 我们要把她卖到阿拉伯了 | 
| [11:47] | Fire. | 火 | 
| [11:49] | As for you, maybe she won’t | 至于你 如果你漂亮的小脸蛋儿毁了 | 
| [11:50] | love you so much if you ain’t so pretty no more. | 可能就不那么招她喜欢了呢 | 
| [11:53] | Stop! Yah! | 住手 | 
| [11:55] | Y-You want to fuck with me? Do you? | 你要招惹老子吗 要吗 | 
| [11:57] | Stupid fuckin’ shit hole! | 臭傻逼王八蛋 | 
| [12:01] | Boss, what’s happening? Let us in! | 头儿 怎么了 让我们进去 | 
| [12:04] | Fire! | 火 | 
| [12:07] | Fire! | 火 | 
| [12:11] | Can we conclude our business? | 我们能敲定交易了吗 | 
| [12:13] | I’m eager to celebrate my purchase of | 我想赶紧在晚饭时 | 
| [12:15] | Planetina over dinner, and these infant seals | 庆祝买下了星球娜娜 这些宝宝海豹 | 
| [12:17] | aren’t getting any younger. | 可越来越老了 | 
| [12:19] | Momentarily, comrade. | 就要好了 同志 | 
| [12:20] | Soon, our partner will return. | 我们的合伙人马上就回来 | 
| [12:22] | Ugh! What is taking Eddie so long? | Eddie怎么要那么久 | 
| [12:25] | His phone keep going to voicemail. | 打他的电话也都转到语音信箱了 | 
| [12:26] | *Start leaving a message* | *快快留言* | 
| [12:28] | *I can’t make it to the phone* | *我没法接电话哦* | 
| [12:30] | Just kidding. It’s Eddie. Go fuck yourself. | 逗你玩的 我是Eddie 操你妈滚吧 | 
| [12:34] | Which one of you ordered a pizza? | 你们谁点披萨了 | 
| [12:35] | No one order pizza. What is this? | 没人点披萨 怎么回事 | 
| [12:37] | Well, I got a cheesy Italian, extra crispy just for you. | 呃 我带来了意大利奶酪 为你们特别加脆了哦 | 
| [12:42] | I know those cheek bones like they’re me own! | 我认识这头骨 和对我自己的一样熟悉 | 
| [12:44] | It’s Eddie! | 这是Eddie | 
| [12:45] | Fucking Mother! Kill him! | 干他妈的搞死他 | 
| [12:46] | -Stone! Stone! -Fire! | -石 石 -火 | 
| [12:54] | Airs! | 气 | 
| [12:56] | Cold Water! Cold Water! | 冷水 冷水 | 
| [12:58] | Dirt! | 尘 | 
| [13:00] | Fire! | 火 | 
| [13:03] | Wa– | 水 | 
| [13:05] | Airs. | 气 | 
| [13:07] | Now we can be together, Planetina. | 我们终于可以在一起了 星球娜娜 | 
| [13:09] | I am an individual character. | 我有着独立人格 | 
| [13:11] | I represent no group. | 不代表任何团体 | 
| [13:12] | -Fire! -Aaah! | 火 | 
| [13:13] | Water! Dirt! Airs! | 水 尘 气 | 
| [13:18] | Not good! | 完蛋了 | 
| [13:23] | Blib Blib… | |
| [13:25] | Naga Naga… | |
| [13:26] | Threve… | 三 | 
| [13:27] | Verillex Gam Verillex… Gam! | |
| [13:29] | Happy Apocalypse! | 末日快乐 | 
| [13:31] | -Oh, my gaaah! -This is awful! | -啊我天 -太糟啦 | 
| [13:33] | Why were we cheering?! | 我们为什么要庆祝 | 
| [13:39] | Hello. Got any agua around here? | 你好 这有水吗 | 
| [13:41] | Mama’s got to hydrate. | 妈妈要补水 | 
| [13:42] | Glove box. | 手套箱 | 
| [13:47] | Rick is the coolest guy ever. | Rick是史上最酷的家伙 | 
| [13:49] | We’re total soul mates. | 我们是彻底的灵魂伴侣 | 
| [13:51] | He’s gonna show me the wonders of the universe. | 他会向我展示宇宙的诸般奇迹 | 
| [13:53] | Ha! Once we get to the next planet, | 呵 一到下个星球 | 
| [13:55] | Grandpa Rick is gonna ditch you, like, so fast. | 姥爷就丢下你 基本是 立马 | 
| [13:57] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [13:59] | Uh-huh, nobody is tying that guy down — ever. | 没人能牵绊住他 从来没有 | 
| [14:01] | The only chick seeing the universe with Rick is me. | 唯一和Rick看宇宙的小妞是我 | 
| [14:04] | Not if I keep Rick’s mouth full of these. | 如果我把Rick的嘴塞满这个就不同了 | 
| [14:08] | Oh, my — Oh, my God. | 我 我的天 | 
| [14:10] | Oh, yeah. That’s right, girlfriend. | 是的 就是这样 我的小女友 | 
| [14:12] | This is what you’re up against. | 这就是你的对手 | 
| [14:14] | Wars were fought over these. | 因为这些东西 爆发过战争 | 
| [14:16] | They’ve ruined kings, inspired presidents. | 它们毁灭过国王 鼓舞过总统 | 
| [14:19] | A hundred songs and nine national anthems | 百首赞歌和九首国歌 | 
| [14:22] | have been written about them. | 为它们而作 | 
| [14:24] | Best set of elbow-titties on Morglutz. | Morglutz上最好的胳膊肘奶子 | 
| [14:27] | And now, thanks to Rick, the best in the galaxy. | 现在 多亏了Rick 它们是整个星系最好的了 | 
| [14:32] | You want me to put them away? | 你想让我把它们收起来吗 | 
| [14:33] | Please. Sure. | -求求了 -行 | 
| [14:35] | But only because you’re Rick’s granddaughter. | 但只是看在你是Rick外孙女的份上 | 
| [14:37] | Daph? Daphne? Where are ya, baby? | Daph Daphne 你在哪 宝贝 | 
| [14:39] | Papa needs some more elbow grease. | 爸爸还想要胳膊肘油油 | 
| [14:41] | Comin’! Ya might want to keep your eyes on the road. | 来啦 你最好盯紧路了 | 
| [14:43] | It’s about to get sloppy. | 场面即将十分凌乱 | 
| [14:46] | Hello! Hello. | -来呀 -来啦 | 
| [14:48] | Ugh! | 呕 | 
| [14:50] | Then I put my sunglasses on and walked out | 然后我戴上了太阳眼镜走了出去 | 
| [14:52] | like nothing happened. | 如同无事发生 | 
| [14:53] | I’m finally free. | 我终于自由了 | 
| [14:55] | All because of Morty. | 都是因为Morty | 
| [14:56] | What a romantic story about our son killing a room full of people. | 多么浪漫的故事啊 我儿子杀了一屋子的人 | 
| [15:00] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 | 
| [15:02] | Uh, seven. | 呃 七 | 
| [15:03] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 | 
| [15:05] | Oyyy, don’t punch my lunch! | 噢 不要打我的午饭 | 
| [15:08] | A-ha! Eat it! | 啊哈 你完了 | 
| [15:09] | I’m out of food cards. | 我没有食物卡了 | 
| [15:10] | How ’bout I loan you two quiche at 10%? | 不如我借给你两个乳蛋饼 只要10%的利息 | 
| [15:12] | That’s so generous. | 真大方 | 
| [15:14] | My turn! | 轮到我了 | 
| [15:16] | Double sixes, baby! | 两个六 宝贝儿 | 
| [15:17] | One, two, three… So, what’s next for Planetina? | -一 二 三 -星球娜娜接下来什么打算 | 
| [15:20] | Well, now that I’m not distracted by book signings | 呃 既然我不再需要做签售 | 
| [15:22] | and publicity stunts, Morty and I can concentrate on | 也不用作秀了 Morty和我可以专注于 | 
| [15:25] | more important things. | 更重要的事情了 | 
| [15:26] | Like school. | 比如上学 | 
| [15:27] | Like moving in. | 比如搬过来 | 
| [15:28] | Planetina doesn’t have a place to stay now, | 星球娜娜现在还没有住的地方 | 
| [15:30] | so I said she could live with us. | 所以我说她可以和我们一起住 | 
| [15:31] | -Holy shit. Morty, no. -I’m so full! | -天哪 Morty 不 -我好饱 | 
| [15:33] | -What do you mean, no? -Whoo! | -“不”是什么意思 -呜呼 | 
| [15:35] | Don’t punch my lunch. | 不要打我的午饭 | 
| [15:36] | I wouldn’t be a burden, Mrs. Smith. | 我不会成为负担的,Smith太太 | 
| [15:37] | I only want to spend as much time | 我只想和你的儿子 | 
| [15:39] | as possible with your son. | 尽可能多地相处 | 
| [15:40] | My son is 14, miss. | 我的儿子14岁 小姐 | 
| [15:42] | I’m sorry, Morty. You’re way too young. | 抱歉 Morty 你还太年轻 | 
| [15:44] | But y-y-y-you were a teenager when Dad got you pregnant. | 但 你你你被爸爸搞怀孕的时候也还是个小年轻 | 
| [15:46] | I was 17! | 我那时候是17岁 | 
| [15:48] | That’s at least 26 in boy years. | 换算成男生至少26岁了 | 
| [15:50] | I’m sure Planetina is very nice, but when you’re a teenager, | 我肯定星球娜娜是个好人 但当你是个年轻人 | 
| [15:53] | love is fleeting, at best. | 爱情最多也就是转瞬即逝 | 
| [15:54] | You underestimate Morty. He is a very mature young man. | 你小看了Morty 他是个非常成熟的年轻人 | 
| [15:57] | See, Mom? I told you! | 看到了吗 妈妈 我说了 | 
| [15:59] | This is not happening. End of discussion. | 这是不可能的 没得商量 | 
| [16:01] | Planetina, I think you should leave, please. | 星球娜娜 我认为你该离开了 请走吧 | 
| [16:03] | Okay, Mrs. Smith. | 好吧 Smith太太 | 
| [16:05] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 | 
| [16:06] | Mom, I hate you! | 妈妈 我恨你 | 
| [16:08] | -You suck! -Hey, now, it’s only a game. | -你糟透了 -嘿 好了 这只是个游戏 | 
| [16:09] | -Shut up! -Shut up! | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 | 
| [16:10] | -Okay. -My whole life, | -好的 -在我的整个生命中 | 
| [16:11] | I’ve never fit in anywhere. | 我从没在任何地方融入过 | 
| [16:12] | Everything I have to say is always met with an eye roll | 任何我说的东西都会被翻白眼 | 
| [16:14] | as if the act of hearing what I have to say is some exhausting chore. | 就好像听我说话是烦人的琐事 | 
| [16:17] | Nobody in this family thinks I can say or do anything right! | 这个家里没人觉得我能说什么或者做什么正确的事 | 
| [16:19] | I’ve been all over the universe, met hundreds of people, | 我跑遍了全宇宙 遇到了几百个人 | 
| [16:22] | and Planetina’s the only one I’ve ever met that makes me feel like I belong, | 星球娜娜是我遇到的唯一能让我感到合得来的 | 
| [16:26] | and you just kicked her out of our house! | 而你却把她赶出了我们家 | 
| [16:27] | Morty, please — | Morty 别 | 
| [16:28] | I will never forgive you for this! | 我永远不会原谅你 | 
| [16:30] | *Get the sword and throw it far* | *拿起剑抛向远处* | 
| [16:35] | *Let it shine under the morning star* | *让它在晨星下闪耀* | 
| [16:37] | Morty! Morty, come back! | Morty Morty 回来 | 
| [16:43] | *Who are you?* | *你是谁* | 
| [16:44] | *Who am I to you?* | *我是你的谁* | 
| [16:48] | *I am the antichrist to you* | *我是你的反基督* | 
| [16:55] | *Fallen from the sky with grace* | *优雅地坠落天际* | 
| [17:01] | *Into your arms race* | *坠入你的怀里* | 
| [17:15] | Get out! All of you, get out of there! | 滚出去 所有人 滚出去 | 
| [17:17] | You’re killing the planet! | 你们在杀死这个星球 | 
| [17:19] | Your people didn’t get the votes. | 你们选举输了 | 
| [17:21] | Leave, or I’ll have you arrested. | 离开 不然我叫人来逮捕你了 | 
| [17:22] | It’s you people who should be arrested. | 你们这群人才应该被逮捕 | 
| [17:24] | Gutting the land, poisoning the air your children breathe?! | 毁坏大地 污染你们孩子呼吸的空气 | 
| [17:27] | Can’t you see what you’re doing?! | 你们看不见你们在做什么吗 | 
| [17:29] | Easy for you to say! You can live how you want! | 说起来容易 你可以按你想要的方式过日子 | 
| [17:31] | We need the jobs. Let’s go, boys. | 我们需要这份工作 走 伙计们 | 
| [17:33] | She can’t stop us. | 她阻止不了我们 | 
| [17:35] | W-We’ll get them next time. | 我 我们下回再对付他们 | 
| [17:36] | There’s no time left! | 没时间了 | 
| [17:38] | Can’t you hear the Earth screaming? | 你听不到地球在尖叫吗 | 
| [17:40] | You filthy murderers! | 你们这些肮脏的杀人犯 | 
| [17:41] | Planetina, stop it! | 星球娜娜 停下 | 
| [17:43] | There’s only one solution for Earth’s pollution! | 地球污染只有唯一解决之道 | 
| [17:48] | Oh, my God, no. | 啊 我的天 不 | 
| [17:50] | *Who am I to you? | *我是你的谁* | 
| [17:54] | *I am the antichrist to you | *我是你的反基督* | 
| [17:56] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:01] | I can’t believe I’m banging my co-workers. | 无法相信我睡了我同事 | 
| [18:04] | And I’m the boss! | 我还是老板 | 
| [18:05] | This gay sex with my Dad is terrific! | 和我爸的同性做爱太棒了 | 
| [18:07] | What was I thinking? | 我在想啥呀 | 
| [18:09] | It’ll all be over soon! | 很快一切都要完了 | 
| [18:11] | Last chance to pee on me! Anyone?! | 朝着我尿尿的最后机会啦 有人要来吗 | 
| [18:13] | Okay, Grandpa, the meteor’s almost here. | 好了 姥爷 陨石马上要来了 | 
| [18:15] | -We can go now. -Ah, nah, we still got time. | -我们可以走了 -啊 不 我们还有时间 | 
| [18:17] | Well, then stop being in love and start having fun. | 那就不要恋爱 开始享乐 | 
| [18:19] | Ah, love’s pretty fun, Summer. Just give it a chance. | 啊 爱情很有意思的 Summer 试一试嘛 | 
| [18:22] | It’s not even real love! | 这甚至都不是真的爱情 | 
| [18:24] | Daphne’s just with you so she can keep surviving! | Daphne和你在一起只是为了活命 | 
| [18:26] | Ah, the young — so naive. | 啊 年轻人 如此天真 | 
| [18:35] | Eww, gross. | 呕 恶心 | 
| [18:50] | Congratulations, Ferkisians! | 祝贺 Ferkus人 | 
| [18:51] | Your apocalypse is aborted. | 你们的末日中止了 | 
| [18:53] | And, Grandpa, you and I can go home. | 然后 姥爷 你和我可以回家了 | 
| [18:55] | Daphne, you may come with. | Daphne你可以一起来 | 
| [18:56] | If you want to and don’t have to. | 如果你不必来但还想来的话 | 
| [18:58] | I don’t know what you’re getting at, Summer. | 我不知道你想搞什么 Summer | 
| [18:59] | Obviously, Daphne wants to — | 显然 Daphne想 | 
| [19:02] | Aw, you cold bitch. Hello? | 哇 你这冰冷的婊子 你好 | 
| [19:05] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [19:07] | Hey, she’s the one that saved the world! | 嘿 她就是那个拯救世界的人 | 
| [19:10] | Now we got to go to work tomorrow! | 这下我们明天又得工作了 | 
| [19:13] | You fucker! | 你个混蛋 | 
| [19:16] | Sorry I messed things up with Daphne. | 抱歉我把你和Daphne的事搞砸了 | 
| [19:18] | Just shut up. I get it. | 闭嘴 我知道是什么情况 | 
| [19:20] | -Really? You’re not mad? -I’m furious. | -是吗 你不气吗 -我气炸了 | 
| [19:24] | But I have to admit, it was pretty Rick of you | 但我不得不承认你挺有Rick味儿的 | 
| [19:26] | to avert an apocalypse in a tantrum of cynicism | 发了个玩世不恭的脾气 逆转一场末日 | 
| [19:28] | just to destroy one dumb relationship. | 只为毁掉一段愚蠢的关系 | 
| [19:31] | Still, sorry. | 还是 抱歉 | 
| [19:33] | Eh, I would’ve done the same for you. | 啊 我也会为你做同样的事的 | 
| [19:36] | Promise? | 保证 | 
| [19:38] | Love you, Grandpa Rick. | 爱你 Rick姥爷 | 
| [19:39] | Don’t make it weird. | 别搞得很奇怪 | 
| [19:54] | Please go. I-I-I can’t see you anymore. | 求你走吧 我不能再和你交往了 | 
| [19:57] | Don’t you even want to try to make it work? | 你甚至都不想试着解决吗 | 
| [19:59] | We were so close. | 我们曾经那么亲密 | 
| [20:00] | You murdered 300 people. | 你谋杀了300人 | 
| [20:02] | And you murdered my kids. | 你也杀了我的孩子们啊 | 
| [20:03] | They were gonna sell you away forever. | 他们准备把你永远卖了 | 
| [20:06] | Eddie was trying to kill me! | Eddie要杀我 | 
| [20:07] | Th-Those miners were innocent. | 那 那些矿工是无辜的 | 
| [20:09] | Those innocent miners voted men into power to protect | 那些无辜的矿工 投票投给了 | 
| [20:12] | their precious jobs so they can buy more | 可以保住他们饭碗的人 这样他们就能 | 
| [20:14] | plastic garbage and eat the corpses of tortured animals. | 买更多的塑料垃圾 食用被虐待动物的尸体 | 
| [20:16] | The system is broken, Morty. | 这个体制已经坏掉了 Morty | 
| [20:18] | This is the only way I can save Earth, | 这是我唯一可以拯救地球的办法 | 
| [20:22] | the only way I can save you. | 我唯一可以拯救你的办法 | 
| [20:23] | If that’s the only way, I-I don’t want to be saved. | 如果这是唯一的办法 我 我不想被拯救 | 
| [20:26] | Please, go. | 你走吧 | 
| [20:28] | But… I love you. | 但 我爱你 | 
| [20:31] | I-I-I can’t — I-I can’t love you. | 我我我做不到 我没法爱你 | 
| [20:34] | I-I just can’t. | 我 我就是做不到 | 
| [20:35] | Please understand. | 请你理解我 | 
| [20:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:38] | I’ll go, but don’t you dare ask me to understand. | 我会离开 但你别指望我会理解 | 
| [20:42] | Planetina, I-I’m so sorry. | 星球娜娜 我 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:46] | Fuck you. | 操你的 | 
| [20:58] | Morty? Are you all right? | Morty 你还好吗 | 
| [21:00] | She’s gone, Mom! She’s gone! | 她走了 妈妈 她走了 | 
| [21:02] | I loved her so much! | 我曾是如此爱她 | 
| [21:05] | I know you did, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 | 
| [21:06] | Shh, Mommy’s here. | 嘘 妈妈在呢 | 
| [21:09] | *Let it shine under the morning star* | *让它在晨星下闪耀* | 
| [21:17] | *Who are you?* | *你是谁* | 
| [21:18] | *Who am I to you?* | *我是你的谁* | 
| [21:22] | *I am the antichrist to you* | *我是你的反基督* | 
| [21:29] | *Fallen from the sky with grace* | *优雅地坠落天际* | 
| [21:36] | *Into your arms* | *坠入你的怀里* | 
| [21:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [21:56] | ‘Morning. | 早 | 
| [21:59] | Slow day, huh? | 今天时间好慢 哈 | 
| [22:00] | Yep. | 是 | 
| [22:01] | Probably because everybody thought | 可能是因为人人都认为 | 
| [22:04] | the world wouldn’t be, you know, like, here today. | 这世界今天不会 嗯 还在这 | 
| [22:08] | Mm-hmm. Mom in back? | 妈妈在后面吗 | 
| [22:10] | Mom’s not talking to us. | 妈妈不和我们说话了 | 
| [22:12] | Because we had sex? | 因为我们做爱了 | 
| [22:13] | Yes. Uh, yeah. | -是的 -呃 是了 | 
| [22:15] | That makes sense. | 那就说得通了 | 
| [22:17] | Happy birthday, by the way. | 对了 生日快乐 |