| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Mom! We’re gonna miss the movie! | 妈,我们快赶不上电影了 | 
| [00:08] | -No, we’re not. -Okay, but we’ve been here for hours. | -才怪 -但我们在这待好久了 | 
| [00:11] | I-I don’t want to hang out at the stupid horse hospital. | 我不想待在这间蠢马医院 | 
| [00:13] | This stupid horse hospital puts dinner on your table. | 你有饭吃都是因为这间蠢马医院 | 
| [00:16] | It wouldn’t kill you to take an interest. | 试着多了解这里一点也不会死 | 
| [00:20] | W-What’s this thing? I-In the middle of the room? | 中间这台机器是什么? | 
| [00:22] | With — With the hole in the end? | 尾端还有洞? | 
| [00:23] | That’s a breeding mount. The nurses use it to collect…reproductive material. | 那是取精器,护士会用那台机器收集生殖物质 | 
| [00:40] | Okay, let’s go see this latest piece of Marvel shit you kids are jizzing over. | 好,我们去看让你们这些小鬼兴奋到不行的最新漫威电影 | 
| [00:43] | Yeah. A-About time. | 很好,总算要去了 | 
| [00:45] | So, d-does your hospital ever need, like, after-school volunteers? | 你们医院需不需要学生志工? | 
| [00:49] | Wow. Who are you and where did you put my son? | 你是谁,你把我儿子放在哪了? | 
| [00:52] | Ha! No, no. Seriously. I-I’m very interested in — in your work. | 我是真的对你的工作很有兴趣 | 
| [01:01] | Morty, you dirty little doggy. | 莫蒂,你这只肮脏的狗 | 
| [01:04] | Ugh! Come on! | 真是的 | 
| [01:08] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [01:10] | Oh, hey, kiddo. How’s your Saturday? | 你好,你过得如何? | 
| [01:12] | You know, super chill. W-W-Whatcha doin’? | 很轻松,你在干吗? | 
| [01:14] | Eh, nothing adventurous. | 没什么有趣的 | 
| [01:15] | You know that race of Underground Dwelling Cannibal Horse People that we’re always fighting? | 你知道我们一直在对抗的地下食人马人种族吗? | 
| [01:18] | Yeah, the CHUDs. W-W-What about ’em? | 对,地马,他们怎么了? | 
| [01:20] | Well, don’t tell anybody, but I’m working on a bioweapon to use against them, | 别说出去,我正在研究对付他们的生化武器 | 
| [01:24] | so I got this barrel of horse semen from your mom’s hospital | 所以从你妈的医院拿了这桶马精 | 
| [01:26] | and I’m just gonna, you know, subject it to some otherworldly forces. | 我要使用外星力量来加强马精 | 
| [01:30] | Guess I should test it, make sure it’s — | 我应该检测一下 | 
| [01:31] | -Make sure it’s what?! -Horse semen, obviously. | -测什么?-检测是不是马精 | 
| [01:33] | Okay, but it says it is right on the barrel! | 好,但桶子上都已经写了 | 
| [01:35] | You’re not being very scientific, Morty. | 这样太不科学了,莫蒂 | 
| [01:37] | Measure twice, cut once. Especially with semen. | 一定要讲求精确,尤其是精液 | 
| [01:39] | Did you even ask Mom if you could have this?! | 你有先问过妈才拿走这个吗? | 
| [01:41] | Morty, if I wanted to steal horse semen, I’d — | 莫蒂,我如果想偷马精,我就… | 
| [01:43] | Yes, I asked her. What is at stake for you here? | 我当然问过她,你在担心什么? | 
| [01:46] | -Why don’t you trust labels?! -All right! Fine! I won’t test it! | -请相信标签,好吗? -好,我不测了 | 
| [01:49] | God damn. Your generation really picks random hills to die on. | 天啊,你们这一代介意的点好怪 | 
| [01:51] | Don’t get too close. | 别靠太近 | 
| [01:53] | I’m running an inhuman amount of power through this semen. | 我要对这精液灌输非人量的力量 | 
| [01:55] | Should be safe, though, since the semen itself is, you know, also inhuman. Here we go. | 应该很安全,这精液也是非人的,开始了 | 
| [02:14] | W-What happened?! | 怎么回事? | 
| [02:15] | The sperm, Morty! | 精子,莫蒂 | 
| [02:16] | They’re super monster sperm now! I blame myself. | 变成超级怪兽精子了,是我的错 | 
| [02:18] | Unless there was something about the sperm I didn’t know. | 除非有什么我不知道的事 | 
| [02:21] | Are you — Are you saying that to mess with me? | 你是要陷害我吗? | 
| [02:23] | What? Mess with you how? | 什么?我哪里要陷害你了? | 
| [02:24] | Like, trying to get me to say something? | 你想逼我说什么吗? | 
| [02:26] | Morty, I have no idea what you’re talking about! | 莫蒂,我不知道你在讲什么 | 
| [02:27] | -For real? -Yes! | -真的吗? -对 | 
| [02:29] | Okay. Good. Then — Then it’s your fault! | 很好,那就是你的错 | 
| [03:04] | Dad, what the hell is going on?! | 爸,到底是怎么回事? | 
| [03:05] | Beth, sweetheart, Can you give me a minute? | 贝丝,宝贝,可以先等一下吗? | 
| [03:07] | I’m trying to steer around the bodies of our neighbors. | 我正在努力闪过邻居的尸体 | 
| [03:09] | Oh, that felt like Gene. | 感觉是吉恩 | 
| [03:11] | That’s on you, Beth.Dad, I swear– | -都是你害的,贝丝 -爸,我发誓 | 
| [03:12] | Mom, it’s — it’s not Rick’s fault, it’s — | 不是瑞克的错 | 
| [03:14] | Space Sperm. What?! | -是太空精子 -什么? | 
| [03:15] | Yeah. Space Sperm. | 对,太空精子 | 
| [03:17] | I-I’ve seen em’ before, but n-n-never like this. | 但没看过这种的 | 
| [03:19] | SpaceSperm?! | 太空精子? | 
| [03:20] | Sperm from Space? | 来自太空的精子吗? | 
| [03:22] | Very impressive verbal forensic work, Jerry. | 你想得出来还真厉害,杰瑞 | 
| [03:24] | Holy shit. How big are space dicks? | 靠,那太空屌有多大? | 
| [03:26] | Don’t answer that! Damn, they must be huge. | 别回答,天啊,一定很大 | 
| [03:35] | Oh, shit, oh, shit, shit. | 靠… | 
| [03:43] | Mr. Sanchez! | 山查兹先生 | 
| [03:44] | The President is very eager to speak with you! | 总统急着找你 | 
| [03:50] | Morty, look, you gotta do me a solid here. | 莫蒂,你得帮我一个忙 | 
| [03:51] | Y-you want me to keep the secret of where these things came from? | 要我对那些怪兽的来源保密吗? | 
| [03:53] | Yes, technically, it’s a lie, but I messed up, | 对,虽然是谎言,但我搞砸了 | 
| [03:56] | and I’m embarrassed ’cause it’s, you know, science. | 我觉得很丢脸,因为是科学 | 
| [03:58] | No problem. I got your back, dawg. | 没问题,我会挺你的,老兄 | 
| [04:00] | Really? Okay. Cool. And thanks, Morty. | 真的吗? 好,谢了,莫蒂 | 
| [04:02] | I thought that’d be a harder sell. | 我没想到你会这么爽快就答应 | 
| [04:04] | Y-You did a shameful thing. | 你做了很丢脸的事 | 
| [04:05] | Dwelling on it isn’t gonna help, you know, am I right? | 一直想也不会有帮助,对吧? | 
| [04:07] | Sometimes you just gotta wipe it off, | 有时候就是要擦掉 | 
| [04:09] | toss it in the trash, and head back to study hall. | 丢到垃圾桶里,再回去自习室 | 
| [04:12] | Uh, not getting the metaphor but I’ll take your hall pass. | 我不懂你的比喻,但谢谢你帮忙 | 
| [04:14] | Sanchez! Get the hell in here! | 山查兹,快点过来 | 
| [04:16] | Space Sperm? | 太空精子? | 
| [04:18] | Jesus, how big are space dicks?Same page club. | -天啊,太空屌多大? -我们想得一样 | 
| [04:21] | Well, Mr. President, the theory of Cosmic DNA | 总统先生,宇宙基因理论 | 
| [04:23] | has been around for decades — Chupacabras, Yeti, | 已经存在数十年了,卓柏卡布拉、雪怪 | 
| [04:25] | Stonehenge, Ancient Rome. | 巨石阵、古罗马 | 
| [04:27] | Are these all myths, monsters, legends, | 那些都是神话、怪兽、传说吗? | 
| [04:30] | or different names for sperm from outer space? | 还是其实都是外太空的精子? | 
| [04:32] | I’ll tell you what I think, Sanchez. | 我认为这场混乱 | 
| [04:34] | I think either youcaused this mess, | 要不是你造成的 | 
| [04:35] | or it’s those godforsaken Horse People that dwell underground. | 就是地底那些奇怪的马人搞的鬼 | 
| [04:38] | -CHUDs. -CHUDs. -That’s them. | -地马 -就是他们 | 
| [04:39] | Ugh, if they’re behind this, so help me, God. | 如果是他们造成的,愿主帮助我 | 
| [04:42] | Morty, you’ve always been a straight shooter. | 莫蒂,你向来都很诚实 | 
| [04:44] | You can’t prove that! Wait, what? | -你没有证据 -等等,什么? | 
| [04:45] | Oh — oh. Right.I can protect you, little man. | 对,没错,我可以保护你,小子 | 
| [04:47] | Blow that whistle. Toot, toot. | 说实话 | 
| [04:49] | Is this your grandpa’s fault? | 这是你外公造成的吗? | 
| [04:50] | Here’s what I know, sir. | 我只知道 | 
| [04:51] | This is the greatest country on Earth. | 这是地球上最棒的国家 | 
| [04:53] | It invented apple pies and lasers. | 发明了苹果派和雷射 | 
| [04:55] | Mm. Keep talking.And that sperm…We don’t know nothin’ about it. | -没错 -我们对那些精子的事一无所知 | 
| [04:58] | Then the CHUDs just got themselves a war. | 那我就要对地马开战了 | 
| [05:00] | And you just dodged a personal drone strike. | 而你逃过了无人机袭击 | 
| [05:03] | Hello! Hello. Sorry, I’m late. | 大家好,抱歉,我来晚了 | 
| [05:05] | This is Professor Shabooboo, the world’s leading expert on sperm. | 这位是精子专家夏布布教授 | 
| [05:07] | -Thanks for getting here so fast. -My schedule was wide open. | -谢谢你赶来 -我这阵子很闲 | 
| [05:10] | I have been tracking our new sperm friends since their arrival, | 我已经追踪这群精子很久了 | 
| [05:12] | a-and if my calculations are correct, | 我算出它们 | 
| [05:14] | they have gathered here. | 应该是在这集合 | 
| [05:16] | Why would the sperm go to the Grand Canyon? | 精子干吗去大峡谷? | 
| [05:19] | Why are you looking at me like the answer is obvious? | 你们干吗都觉得答案很明显? | 
| [05:22] | Oh, you can’t be serious. Are we in middle school? | 有没有搞错?你们多幼稚? | 
| [05:25] | You think sperm are instinctively heading for America’s –Don’t high-road us, lady. | -你们觉得精子会本能性跑向… -少装了,小姐 | 
| [05:28] | It’s where they went. | 它们就是去那里 | 
| [05:30] | Now, how do we deal with these… | 要怎么处理这些 | 
| [05:31] | “Orgasogoblins”? No takers? | 精鬼?不好吗? | 
| [05:34] | Okay. These… “Cumplestiltskins?” | 那精兽呢? | 
| [05:36] | No? Dumb? These, uh, “Skeet Boogins?” | 不好,那精怪呢? | 
| [05:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah, Skeet Boogins. | 好,精怪 | 
| [05:40] | Really? Skeet Boogins? | 真的?精怪? | 
| [05:41] | We’ll use it as a placeholder and beat it later. | 先暂时这么叫,之后再讨论 | 
| [05:43] | Mr. President, i-if I may? | 总统,容我说一句话? | 
| [05:45] | Luckily, I was able to secure a specimen. | 我很幸运抓到了一个样本 | 
| [05:47] | Now, obviously our first steps will be to analyze its DNA | 第一步当然就是要分析基因 | 
| [05:49] | and figure out what these beautiful creat– | 搞懂这些美丽的… | 
| [05:52] | Oh, why?!It-it had a gun! | -你干吗? -它有枪 | 
| [05:55] | Are you out of your mind bringing an armed sperm in here? | 你疯了吗?你竟然把持枪精子带进来这里? | 
| [05:58] | But they can’t holdguns! | 它们无法持枪 | 
| [05:59] | The boy literally never lies! | 他从不说谎 | 
| [06:01] | Look, if you want these things gone, | 你如果想消灭它们 | 
| [06:02] | give Rick and me a plane and some nukes. | 就帮我和瑞克准备飞机和核弹 | 
| [06:04] | We’ll wipe ’em out and leave no trace of them. | 我们会把它们毁尸灭迹 | 
| [06:06] | Only one way to deal with it. | 只能这样了 | 
| [06:07] | He’s right. I’m a scientist. | 他是对的,我是科学家 | 
| [06:08] | Fair enough. Blow ’em to hell. | 好吧,把它们炸死吧 | 
| [06:10] | What are people gonna do, | 难道大家会骂我们 | 
| [06:11] | complain we made the canyon grander? | 把大峡谷变更大吗? | 
| [06:13] | Jerry, we’re being bad parents. Do something! | 杰瑞,我们很不尽责,做点什么 | 
| [06:15] | I-is this water for everyone? | 这是大家都能喝的水吗? | 
| [06:18] | -Yes, and I’d love a glass. -Comin’ up! | -对,我想喝一杯 -马上来 | 
| [06:21] | What are you doing? | 干吗? | 
| [06:23] | And, Rick, to make sure you don’t screw anything up, | 还有,瑞克,为了避免你搞砸 | 
| [06:25] | I’m sending my best men with you. | 我会派一群最优秀的男人陪同你 | 
| [06:26] | -And women. -It’s a fine suggestion, | -还有女人 -这建议很棒 | 
| [06:28] | but I doubt their leader will be a sexy queen that needs to be kickboxed. | 但它们的领袖应该不会是需要用踢拳对付的性感女王 | 
| [06:31] | 100% male Marines! | 百分百男性海军陆战队员 | 
| [06:35] | They say cutting a sperm’s throat is like running a warm knife through butter. | 听说对精子割喉就像热刀切奶油 | 
| [06:39] | I’m gonna make these things pregnant…with death! | 我要让那些精子怀上死亡 | 
| [06:42] | -No fear! -No humility! | -不恐惧 -不谦逊 | 
| [06:43] | Zero chance of consequences! | -不承担后果 -不承担后果 | 
| [06:46] | Hey, gentlemen’s bet — which of these background Marines you think will last the longest? | 嘿,我们来打赌,哪个背景陆战队员会撑最久? | 
| [06:49] | I’m not betting on human lives, Rick. | 我是不会拿人命打赌的,瑞克 | 
| [06:51] | All of these people are gonna survive, | 这群人都会活下来 | 
| [06:52] | but obviously that guy the longest. | 但当然是他会撑最久 | 
| [06:54] | Yeah, he’s my pick, too. What’s his name? | 对,我也选他,他叫什么? | 
| [06:56] | Blazen? Pretty cool. | 布雷辰吗?真酷 | 
| [06:59] | Yeah. He’s, like, meditating through turbulence. | 对,他遇到乱流还能冥想 | 
| [07:01] | Psh. I bet if something fell, he’d like, catch it without opening his eyes. | 他应该能闭眼接住掉下来的东西 | 
| [07:04] | Totally. Should we throw something at him? | -没错 -要不要对他丢东西? | 
| [07:06] | I-I got a pencil somewhere. | 我身上有铅笔 | 
| [07:10] | Who-who’s shooting at us?! | 是谁在攻击我们? | 
| [07:12] | Oh, wow, that’s unexpected. | 天啊,真出乎意料 | 
| [07:15] | The sperm made a catapult?! | 精子做投石器? | 
| [07:16] | A-A-Are they getting smarter?! | 是变聪明了吗? | 
| [07:18] | No, you’re getting dumber because that’s a trebuchet. | 不对,是你变笨了,那叫抛石机 | 
| [07:20] | Nobody knows the difference! | 没人知道差异 | 
| [07:21] | They’re reloading that textbook trebuchet! | 它们会继续攻击 | 
| [07:23] | Time to fly! Aaaaaah! | 我们该跳机了 | 
| [07:36] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 | 
| [07:37] | -So cool. -Not even a scratch. | -超酷 -连刮伤都没有 | 
| [07:38] | Okay, girls, and I mean that derogatorily. | 好,妹子们,我是在损你们没错 | 
| [07:40] | We just took a fat “L,” and what we need is a fat “P.” | 我们受到攻击,需要一个大计 | 
| [07:44] | A plan. | 大计划 | 
| [07:46] | I take the lead here. You two watch the flanks. | 我带头,你们顾侧边 | 
| [07:48] | Blazen, bring up the– Hey! | 布雷辰,你负责… | 
| [07:50] | Please, one person draws the plan! | 不行,只有一个人可以画计划 | 
| [07:53] | Skeeters! | 精怪 | 
| [07:54] | -Jipers! -Ropers! | -精虫 -精精 | 
| [07:55] | I’m sorry, but what the hell are we calling them? | 抱歉,我们到底要怎么称呼它们? | 
| [07:59] | Fine. I’m dying, so I get to pick the name. | 好吧,我要死了,我来取名字 | 
| [08:01] | Crispy Cremes with a “C”! | 精子糖霜甜甜圈 | 
| [08:09] | Whoa. E-Easy there, little guy. It’s okay. I-I-It’s okay. | 冷静点,小子,没事的… | 
| [08:16] | Do you…recognize me? | 你认得我吗? | 
| [08:17] | Do you know you came from me? | 你知道你是我生出来的? | 
| [08:19] | I’m Morty. | 我叫莫蒂 | 
| [08:21] | I’ll call ya “Sticky,” | 我就叫你黏黏 | 
| [08:22] | ‘c-’cause you’re sticky and — and you’re stuck. | 因为你很黏,而且你卡住了 | 
| [08:29] | Step aside, Morty. | 让开,莫蒂 | 
| [08:30] | It’s okay. Y-You don’t gotta do this. | 没关系,不用杀它 | 
| [08:32] | It’s haploid genetic code, Morty, | 它是单分染色体基因,莫蒂 | 
| [08:34] | a biological fertilizing machine. | 也是授精机器 | 
| [08:36] | W-What’s gotten into you? | 你是怎么了? | 
| [08:37] | Rick, let him go. | 瑞克,放它走吧 | 
| [08:41] | Morty, don’t fuck with me. | 莫蒂,别闹了 | 
| [08:42] | What the hell’s going on with you? | 到底怎么回事? | 
| [08:44] | I think I know exactly what’s going on here. | 我应该知道是怎么回事了 | 
| [08:47] | Kidding. This shit is totally random. | 我开玩笑的,这根本没道理 | 
| [08:49] | -Let’s keep moving. -W-Which way? | -继续前进 -往哪走? | 
| [08:53] | When one sense is bound, the others are released. | 一种感官受限,其他感官就会更敏锐 | 
| [08:58] | Holy shit. He — He can smell caves? | 靠,他闻得出山洞吗? | 
| [09:00] | I’m not trying to smell anything. | 我什么都不想闻 | 
| [09:02] | The whole planet’s a dorm room trash can. | 整个地球都是宿舍垃圾桶的味道 | 
| [09:05] | Sir, Rick Sanchez has gone dark. | 总统,瑞克山查兹消失了 | 
| [09:06] | I knew we couldn’t rely on him! | 我就知道我们不能信任他 | 
| [09:08] | Well, maybe the pilot got too horny | 或许是飞行员 | 
| [09:10] | as they approached America’s Vagina. | 在靠近美国的阴道时太性奋了 | 
| [09:11] | If you’re gonna hang out in my war room, | 你如果要待在我的作战室 | 
| [09:12] | you can’t just make snarky comments. | 就不能只会酸言酸语 | 
| [09:14] | At least do something useful, like Jerry. | 至少做点事,像杰瑞那样 | 
| [09:16] | Right to the top, just the way you like it. | 我知道你喜欢倒到满 | 
| [09:19] | Here’s our situation. Rick’s gone, and so are all our nukes. | 现在瑞克跟我们的核弹都消失了 | 
| [09:22] | Now what? | 怎么办? | 
| [09:23] | -None of you have an idea? -I do. | -你们都没想法吗? -我有 | 
| [09:25] | That’s right, me — the girl. | 没错,就是我这个小女孩 | 
| [09:27] | Gentlemen, what do sperm want? | 各位先生,精子想要什么? | 
| [09:29] | The same thing as a lumberjack in the morning or a fox at night. | 就像早上的伐木工或晚上的狐狸 | 
| [09:32] | Pants! Eggs. | -裤子 -卵 | 
| [09:33] | Pancakes! Eggs. | -松饼 -卵… | 
| [09:35] | You want to control giant sperm, you need a giant egg. | 要控制巨大精子就要用巨大卵子 | 
| [09:37] | W-W-Wait a minute. Wait — wait a minute. | 等等… | 
| [09:38] | Sperm are hunters. And what do sperm hunt? | 精子是猎人,精子会猎什么? | 
| [09:40] | -Eggs. -Exactly. | -卵子 -没错 | 
| [09:42] | And what would happen if we enlargedone? | 如果我们把一颗卵子放大呢? | 
| [09:44] | They’ll head right for it! Get MIT on the phone. | 它们就会冲过来,联络麻省理工 | 
| [09:46] | And get this guy a Nobel Prize. | 颁发诺贝尔奖给他 | 
| [09:49] | You became a woman today. | 你今天成为了女人 | 
| [09:55] | So, Blazen, you got kids? | 布雷辰,你有小孩吗? | 
| [09:58] | The battlefield is myfamily. | 战场就是我的家人 | 
| [09:59] | -So cool. -Wicked badass. | -超酷 -好屌的硬汉 | 
| [10:01] | Go. I’ll hold ’em off. | 你们走,我来缠住它们 | 
| [10:03] | Blazen, you don’t have to do this. | 布雷辰,你不用这样 | 
| [10:04] | Shh. It is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 | 
| [10:06] | He’s right, Morty. It’s the price of being Blazen. | 没错,莫蒂,这是身为布雷辰的代价 | 
| [10:08] | Let him do his thing. | 别拦他 | 
| [10:12] | Blood for blood. | 血债血还 | 
| [10:14] | Cream for cream. | 精债精还 | 
| [10:16] | Oh, no. I can’t reach that! | 糟糕,我碰不到 | 
| [10:19] | Idiot! | 笨蛋 | 
| [10:21] | What?! They’re comfortable! | 干吗?这很舒服 | 
| [10:22] | You should try them! | 你们要试试看 | 
| [10:26] | That’ll do it. I’m worm food. | 没办法了,我成了虫子的食物 | 
| [10:28] | Morty, find my wife. | 莫蒂,去找我老婆 | 
| [10:30] | Tell her I wasn’t wearing her thong. | 跟她说我没穿她的丁字裤 | 
| [10:32] | That’s a photocopy of “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit model Kathy Ireland. | 《运动画刊》模特儿凯西爱尔兰 | 
| [10:36] | It’s — it’s my wife. We have sex. | 她是我老婆,我们会做爱 | 
| [10:38] | Here, hold that picture up so we can have sex one last time. | 帮我拿照片,我要再跟她做一次 | 
| [10:41] | I-I know how to suck myself. | 我会自吹 | 
| [10:42] | What?! | 什么? | 
| [10:45] | Ugh, I was so wrong about this guy. | 我完全错看他了 | 
| [10:46] | He didn’t even buy us any time. | 他连时间都没帮我们争取到 | 
| [10:49] | Morty, get ready for some fireworks. | 莫蒂,我要放烟火了 | 
| [10:57] | Uh-oh.Oh, gross! | 真恶心 | 
| [10:59] | This is the first time I’ve ever regretted being taken alive. | 这是我第一次后悔被抓 | 
| [11:02] | Wait, who the fuck is that?! | 等等,那是谁? | 
| [11:03] | Silence in the presence of me. | 看到我请安静 | 
| [11:05] | I am The Sperm Queen, | 我是精子女王 | 
| [11:07] | and youare of special interest to me. | 我对你很有兴趣 | 
| [11:11] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing with my stuff? | 你们他妈干吗乱拿我的东西? | 
| [11:13] | A-And why do you have the horse jerkoff machine from my daughter’s hospital? | 我女儿医院的取精机怎么在这? | 
| [11:16] | We need it to create our army. | 我们需要用来建立军队 | 
| [11:19] | Well, you need more than that, dummy. You need a horse. | 这样还不够,笨蛋,你还需要马 | 
| [11:21] | Oh but our stallion is already here. | 但我们的种马就在这里 | 
| [11:24] | Isn’t that right, Morty? | 对不对,莫蒂? | 
| [11:26] | Or shall I say… Father? | 还是我该叫你一声爸? | 
| [11:28] | Morty, you nasty, lying, little world-ending pervert. | 莫蒂,你这恶心又爱说谎又导致世界毁灭的变态 | 
| [11:31] | I-I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:34] | -What was it like? -Fantastic! | -爽吗? -很爽 | 
| [11:37] | Rick, I’m sorry! | 瑞克,对不起 | 
| [11:39] | I-I just thought maybe I could have repeated sex | 我还以为我一直用取精机 | 
| [11:41] | with a horse machine without it becoming Armageddon. | 不会导致世界末日 | 
| [11:42] | I-I realize that’s on me. | 这全是我的错 | 
| [11:44] | Yeah, not exactly accepting apologies while I’m stuck here as Handjob Solo. | 我被困住了,我不接受你的道歉 | 
| [11:47] | This is all your fault for being ashamed of us, Morty. | 都是你不该以我们为耻,莫蒂 | 
| [11:50] | How many millions went to their graves for you, | 有无数个精子为了你送死 | 
| [11:53] | hurling themselves into the void, | 努力向前冲 | 
| [11:55] | only to discover a grody sock | 结果是恶心的袜子 | 
| [11:58] | or a carefully folded landing strip of toilet paper? | 或是精心折好的卫生纸跑道? | 
| [12:01] | How do you know all this?! | 你怎么都知道? | 
| [12:03] | Oh, honey, because we’re the very essence of you. | 亲爱的,我们是你的精华 | 
| [12:05] | We are your shame incarnate. | 我们是你羞耻的体现 | 
| [12:08] | And once we’re through with you, | 等我们完事之后 | 
| [12:09] | our sperm army will take over the world! | 我们的精子大军就会称霸世界 | 
| [12:12] | Put him on the machine! | 启用机器 | 
| [12:14] | -Rick, do something! -On it. | -瑞克,快做点什么 -没问题 | 
| [12:20] | -Wh-what did you do? -I got out of your eyeline. | -你做了什么? -离开你视野 | 
| [12:22] | Oh, no. Oh! Oh! | 不 | 
| [12:24] | Yes! The end is near! | 没错,末日将至 | 
| [12:27] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗? | 
| [12:31] | -Sticky! -Gross. I know you’re not a wordsmith, Morty, but — | -黏黏 -真恶,你语文造诣很烂,莫蒂,但… | 
| [12:34] | No, no, no, my-my sperm friend is here! | 不,是我的精子朋友 | 
| [12:36] | Ugh, never give ’em a name. | 你不该帮怪物取名字 | 
| [12:41] | Fools! You can’t beat me! | 笨蛋,你们是无法赢过我的 | 
| [12:43] | You didn’t bring a woman that can kickbox! | 你们没找会踢拳的女人来 | 
| [12:50] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事吗? | 
| [12:54] | Damn, that’s some quintessential underdog shit. | 这真是标准的小兵立大功 | 
| [12:57] | Kill them! | 杀死他们 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | 好耶 | 
| [13:09] | I-I should’ve told you the truth, Rick. | 我应该对你说实话的,瑞克 | 
| [13:11] | Let’s save the world first. | 我们先去拯救地球吧 | 
| [13:12] | Now, reset those nukes, and let’s turn this canyon into a can’t-yon. | 重新启动核弹,把这个峡谷炸烂 | 
| [13:18] | There usually earthquakes in Arizona? | 亚利桑那州会有地震吗? | 
| [13:24] | They’re heading for Vegas, | 它们正要前往赌城 | 
| [13:26] | which doestrack on many levels, but why now? | 各方面来说都很合理,但为何如此突然? | 
| [13:30] | What the? | 搞什么? | 
| [13:31] | Let’s hear it for Professor Shabooboo and his brilliant egg. | 一同为夏布布教授和这卵子欢呼 | 
| [13:34] | Um, hello? Aren’t you forgetting someone? Oh, good point. | -你们没忘记谁吗? -没错 | 
| [13:37] | Big thanks to the cast of Cirque Du Soleil’s “Zumanity” | 也要感谢太阳马戏团人类动物园的演出团队 | 
| [13:40] | for the impressive and erotic routine. | 带来了精彩又情色的表演 | 
| [13:42] | Mr. President, Rick Sanchez is on the line. | 总统先生,瑞克山查兹来电 | 
| [13:44] | Good. Put that asshole on speaker. | 很好,开扩音吧 | 
| [13:46] | Well, well, well. | 真是的 | 
| [13:47] | No thanks to you, we’re luring the sperm with a giant human egg, even though, | 你完全没帮上忙,我们改用巨大人类卵子吸引精子 | 
| [13:51] | symbolically speaking, Vegas should be enough. | 虽然赌城应该就足以吸引精子了 | 
| [13:53] | A human egg? | 人类卵子? | 
| [13:55] | Where-where-where did you get it? | 那是哪来的? | 
| [13:56] | Glad you asked. It’s your granddaughter’s, | 问得好,是你孙女的 | 
| [13:58] | so at least you contributed somethingto this. | 所以你至少还有一点贡献 | 
| [14:00] | Mister President! It’s Morty! | 总统先生,我是莫蒂 | 
| [14:01] | It’s my sperm! I-It’s all mine! | 那些精子是我的,都是我的 | 
| [14:03] | -What?! -I’m a dirty little perverted maniac. | -什么? -我是下流的变态 | 
| [14:05] | I spent a week pleasuring myself with animal equipment, | 我一整个星期都用动物设备自慰 | 
| [14:07] | and my sperm got turned into monsters on accident | 我的精子意外变成了怪兽 | 
| [14:09] | because I kept lying about it because I was ashamed! | 因为我一直说谎,因为我很羞愧 | 
| [14:12] | You should be! | 你是该感到羞愧 | 
| [14:13] | My God, man, we were all 14 once | 天啊,我们都年轻气盛过 | 
| [14:15] | but it’s called self-control. | 但你应该要有自制能力 | 
| [14:16] | Don’t let them reach my sister’s egg, Mr. President! | 别让它们碰到我姐的卵子,总统 | 
| [14:19] | You’ll be making a giant — | 不然会变成巨大… | 
| [14:23] | Incest baby. | 乱伦宝宝 | 
| [14:24] | What? Who told you that? | 什么?谁说的? | 
| [14:25] | What? I-I was finishing his sentence. | 什么?我只是帮他把话讲完 | 
| [14:27] | Oh. Right. Come with us. | 好,跟我们走 | 
| [14:29] | The sperm is Morty’s! | 精子是莫蒂的 | 
| [14:30] | We’re about to make a giant incest baby! | 我们会做出巨大乱伦宝宝 | 
| [14:33] | Aw, well, now we’re all in our darkest hour. | 真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨 | 
| [14:36] | Launch the egg! Launch it now! | 快发射卵子… | 
| [14:38] | B-But that’ll take 30 minutes. -What?! Why?! | -要花半小时 -为何? | 
| [14:40] | That’s how long every space launch takes! | 每次发射火箭都是 | 
| [14:42] | No one realizes because they only show you the last 10 seconds! | 大家都不知道,因为电视只会播最后十秒 | 
| [14:46] | Uh, uh, help me out here. | 帮帮我 | 
| [14:47] | Hey, it was your idea, right? | 嘿,但这是你的点子,对吧? | 
| [14:50] | Okay, okay, n-no need to panic, everyone. | 好,别慌张,各位 | 
| [14:52] | I have a simple solution. | 我有个办法 | 
| [14:54] | See you all in hell! | 我们地狱见了 | 
| [14:57] | I don’t see how that’sgoing to help. | 这又没帮上忙 | 
| [14:59] | Form a perimeter! Protect that egg at all costs! | 快建立防线,无论如何都要保护那颗卵子 | 
| [15:02] | I always knew your hormones would cause a world war | 我一直都知道你的荷尔蒙 | 
| [15:04] | between humans and Cannibalistic Horse People. | 会引起人类和食人马人间的战争 | 
| [15:06] | I just didn’t know it would be like this. | 但我没想到会是这样 | 
| [15:08] | I can’t change my nature. | 我无法改变我的本性 | 
| [15:10] | What are you, a scorpion in a Navajo fable? | 你是纳瓦荷寓言里的蝎子吗? | 
| [15:12] | Everyone can change their nature, Morty. | 每个人都能改变本性,莫蒂 | 
| [15:13] | It’s what defines our species. | 所以我们才是人类 | 
| [15:15] | Look at Iron Man. | 看看钢铁人 | 
| [15:16] | That actor was an animal in the ’90s, | 他的演员1990年代时很堕落 | 
| [15:18] | literally waking up in bushes. | 会在树丛中醒来 | 
| [15:20] | -His agent had to catch him with a butterfly net. -Silence! | -他的经纪人还得用补蝶网… -安静 | 
| [15:22] | Rick Sanchez, you know why you’re here. | 瑞克山查兹,你也知道我找你来的原因 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah, it was my grandson’s fault. | 对,是我孙子的错 | 
| [15:26] | -You slept with my daughter! -I did? | -你跟我女儿上了床 -有吗? | 
| [15:28] | Oh, shit, I did. | 靠,我想起来了 | 
| [15:30] | Forgive me, Your CHUDness. | 请原谅我,大人 | 
| [15:31] | I’m a changed man starting now. | 我会洗心革面 | 
| [15:33] | You come to the Kingdom of CHUDs for forgiveness? | 你竟然是来地马王国请求原谅? | 
| [15:36] | CHUDs don’t forgive humans. | 地马不会原谅人 | 
| [15:38] | CHUDs eat humans! | 地马只会吃人 | 
| [15:40] | This is out there, even for us. | 我们真的太堕落了 | 
| [15:42] | They can hear you, Morty. | 注意言词,莫蒂 | 
| [15:43] | Boil him up! Yum, yum! | 把他煮熟,真好吃 | 
| [15:45] | Spice him right! Oh, boy! | 添加香料,好棒棒 | 
| [15:47] | Eat the flesh! Yum, yum! | 吃掉人肉,真好吃 | 
| [15:49] | Not the bones! Oh, no! | 不吃骨头,绝不要 | 
| [15:51] | Belly ache! Ouch, Ouch! | 会肚子痛,好痛痛 | 
| [15:53] | Father! Stop this at once! | 父王,快点停手 | 
| [15:55] | -Princess Poñeta! -You can’t kill Rícko! | -波妮塔公主 -你不能杀瑞克 | 
| [15:58] | I — I love him! | 我爱他 | 
| [16:01] | Right! I-I love you, too, Princess Poñeta. | 没错,我也爱你,波妮塔公主 | 
| [16:04] | This love is forbidden. | 这是禁忌之爱 | 
| [16:06] | My daughter, you are a CHUD. | 女儿,你是地马 | 
| [16:07] | Rick is a human and age-inappropriate. | 瑞克是人类,而且年纪差太多了 | 
| [16:10] | Then you leave me nochoice. | 那我就别无选择 | 
| [16:12] | By the 17th Article of the CHUD-stitution, | 依照地马宪法第17条规定 | 
| [16:14] | I offer Rícko Sanchez horsemunity | 我在此赦免瑞克山查兹 | 
| [16:17] | and demand a equestri-truce between all CHUDs and humans! | 并宣告地马与人类停战 | 
| [16:22] | On what grounds? | 凭什么? | 
| [16:25] | On the grounds that Rícko is the father of my child. | 因为瑞克是我孩子的爸 | 
| [16:28] | I have an heir. | 我有继承人了 | 
| [16:29] | I have a substance-abuse problem. | 我有物质滥用问题 | 
| [16:31] | The Prophecy has come true! | 预言成真了 | 
| [16:33] | Also, did someone drop a scroll? | 另外,是不是有人掉了卷轴? | 
| [16:35] | Here we go. Over here. Sorry. | 是我,这边,抱歉 | 
| [16:41] | Where did you get all that? | 哪来这么多杀精剂? | 
| [16:43] | -It’s Vegas. -Sir! | -这里是赌城 -总统 | 
| [16:44] | The Strip has been evacuated, but I’m worried we won’t be able to hold the perimeter. | 赌城大道已经净空了,但我担心会没办法守住防线 | 
| [16:47] | Then deputize Las Vegas regulars. | 那就请长居赌城的人帮忙 | 
| [16:49] | Everyone’s a patriot today. | 今天大家都是爱国者 | 
| [16:50] | Even me! | 连我也是 | 
| [16:51] | Take three steps back, Amazing Johnathan. | 请退后,惊奇的强纳森 | 
| [16:53] | Men and their guns. Metaphorical and not. | 男人满脑子就只有枪 | 
| [16:55] | Tell me about it. | 没错 | 
| [16:57] | Get ready, boys! The last thing this world needs is a giant incest baby. | 做好准备,这个世界可不需要巨大乱伦宝宝 | 
| [17:01] | -Oorah! Here they come! -Nice! | -它们来了 -很好 | 
| [17:03] | Do not let a single sperm get through to that egg! | 不要让任何精子碰到卵子 | 
| [17:10] | Um, should we be concerned about that scary bomb-laden one? | 需要担心身上有炸弹的那个吗? | 
| [17:13] | Honey, let the men handle this. | 小姐,交给男人就好 | 
| [17:14] | I think we know a thing or two about — | 我们应… | 
| [17:19] | Ugh! Ready for all the responsibility | 女人得负所有责任 | 
| [17:21] | with none of the credit? | 却没有功劳 | 
| [17:23] | Let’s Nancy Reagan this bitch. | 我们一起效法南西雷根吧 | 
| [17:38] | Dammit! We can’t stop them. | 我们挡不住它们 | 
| [17:40] | We don’t have the manpower! | 我们人力不足 | 
| [17:41] | What about horsepower? | 那马力呢? | 
| [17:44] | Sweet Lady Liberty. | 我的老天爷啊 | 
| [17:46] | That sonofamare Rick has ended our centuries-long war with the CHUDs. | 瑞克终结了我们和地马的战争 | 
| [17:49] | -We made peace with the CHUDs! -The CHUDs are our buds! | -总算停战了 -地马好棒 | 
| [17:54] | Rícko! The hoofless — they need us! | 瑞克,人类需要我们 | 
| [17:56] | Let’s do this. CHUDily dudily, ho, ho, ho! | 来吧,地马地马好棒棒 | 
| [17:59] | CHUDily dudily, ho, ho, ho! | 地马地马好棒棒 | 
| [18:09] | Mom, I promise to use condoms, even when it’s butt stuff. | 妈,我保证一定会用保险套,就算走后门也是 | 
| [18:12] | Okay, we have a lot to talk about tonight. | 好吧,我们今晚有很多事要谈 | 
| [18:34] | Is this your heart? | 这是你的心脏吗? | 
| [18:36] | It’s a play on, “Is this your card?” | 我只是在开玩笑 | 
| [18:37] | You don’t have a heart, | 你没有心脏 | 
| [18:39] | uh, but this is probably some kind of organelle, in charge of pumping endoplasmic reticulum throughout your membrane and therefore, | 但这可能是某种负责推动内质网运输物质的细胞器 | 
| [18:43] | relative to you, functions asa heart. | 所以也等同是你的心脏 | 
| [18:45] | So, I ask you again, is this your heart? | 我再问一次,这是你的心脏吗? | 
| [18:49] | Morty, look! | 莫蒂,你看 | 
| [18:51] | I won’t just be thrown away, Rick! | 我不会就这样被打倒的,瑞克 | 
| [18:53] | The egg is mine! | 那颗卵子是我的 | 
| [18:55] | Sticky! It’s all you, bud! | 黏黏,全靠你了,兄弟 | 
| [19:00] | Noooo! | 不 | 
| [19:02] | Sticky! | 黏黏 | 
| [19:05] | Fuck! | 干 | 
| [19:07] | -We got a heartbeat. -Screw that! | -有心跳了 -管他的 | 
| [19:09] | That’s a human life, and this is an election cycle. | 那是生命,而且现在是选举时期 | 
| [19:12] | -You have to do something! -Nope. | -你得做点什么 -不用 | 
| [19:17] | It’s space’s problem now. | 就交给太空去烦恼吧 | 
| [19:19] | Oh, this sucks. | 真糟糕 | 
| [19:21] | You’re “Sports Illustrated”‘s Kathy Ireland. | 《运动画刊》模特儿凯西爱尔兰 | 
| [19:23] | You were with my husband, Blazen, when he died. | 我先生布雷辰死时你也在场 | 
| [19:26] | Please tell me… was he wearing my thong? | 你说,他有没有穿我的丁字裤? | 
| [19:29] | He probably told you not to tell me. | 他或许有交代你别跟我说 | 
| [19:32] | He was ashamed of it, but he didn’t need to be. | 他很羞愧,但他不需要觉得羞愧 | 
| [19:35] | I hope he waswearing it. | 真希望他穿着 | 
| [19:37] | Always be honest. | 永远都该说实话 | 
| [19:39] | Sometimes it will hurt people. | 有时会伤害人 | 
| [19:41] | Sometimes it will help. But always be honest. | 有时会帮助人,但永远都该说实话 | 
| [19:44] | Huh. Yeah, yeah, he — he waswearing it. | 对,他有穿 | 
| [19:47] | Ew! That gross animal pig! | 那恶心的变态 | 
| [19:50] | So, trying to boil this all down, I-I want to say it’s import– | 总而言之,我认为… | 
| [19:53] | Shut up, Morty, I got my own epilogue. | 闭嘴,莫蒂,我自己有准备结语 | 
| [19:54] | Oh, Rícko, I love you. | 瑞克,我爱你 | 
| [19:57] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [20:00] | Oh, I love kissing those big ol’ horse teeth. | 我好喜欢亲你的大马牙 | 
| [20:02] | It’s like lickin’ tile. | 就像在舔瓷砖一样 | 
| [20:04] | Oh! I swear… it’s time someone made an honest man out of me. | 我决定要为了你而定下来 | 
| [20:08] | Whatever you need, the whole nine yards, you got it. | 无论你需要什么,我都会做到 | 
| [20:11] | The thing is, Rícko… it’s time. | 可是瑞克,时候到了 | 
| [20:13] | Oh, shit, oh, shit. It’s time! | 靠,时候到了 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, my God, it’s wonderful. | 天啊,太棒了 | 
| [20:21] | Oh, wow. So we don’t have to, you know, r-raise it? | 天啊,我们不用扶养孩子吗? | 
| [20:25] | Nah. They’re ready to go right out of the box. | 不用,孩子一出生就能自理 | 
| [20:27] | Cool, cool. So…bye? | 真棒,那就再见了吗? | 
| [20:29] | Yep. Take care of yourself, Rick. | 对,保重,瑞克 | 
| [20:31] | Yep. Same. | 你也是 | 
| [20:37] | That was easy. | 还真轻松 | 
| [21:10] | Houston, permission to open the starboard panel. | 休士顿,请授权开启右侧面版 | 
| [21:12] | Permission granted. | 授权通过 | 
| [21:13] | Firing breach now. | 开启中 | 
| [21:16] | Explorer, our readouts show a pressure spike. | 探索者,我们侦测到压力增加 | 
| [21:19] | Everything alright? | 有什么问题吗? | 
| [21:20] | Honestly, sometimes staring back at Earth | 说实话,我有时候看着地球 | 
| [21:23] | makes me think about the people I left behind — | 会想起我抛下的那些人 | 
| [21:26] | my wife, the son she had to anchor me there. | 我老婆,她为了绑住我生的儿子 | 
| [21:29] | I tried to be a parent, I really did, | 我曾试图当个好爸爸,是真的 | 
| [21:31] | but I’ve come to find I’m only suited to be a spaceman. | 但我发现自己只适合当太空人 | 
| [21:34] | The nicest part of being up here is there are no reminders of the guilt I sometimes feel about abandoning my family. | 在这里的好处就是没有东西会让我想起我抛下家人的内疚感 | 
| [21:42] | Sorry, Houston, I thought I heard something. | 抱歉,休士顿,我好像听到了什么声音 | 
| [21:44] | Negative on our end. | 不是我们这边的声音 | 
| [21:46] | No, wait, there’s something big | 不,等等,有个巨大的物体 | 
| [21:47] | and it’s coming right at you!Goo, goo, gah, gah. | 而且正在靠近你 | 
| [21:49] | Dear God. No! You can’t be real! | 天啊,不,不可能是真的 | 
| [21:52] | Explorer, what is it? What the hell do you see?! | 探索者,是什么?你看到什么? | 
| [21:55] | My conscience. | 我的良知 | 
| [21:56] | Explorer! Explorer! Aaah! | 探索者 | 
| [21:58] | Are you there? Aaaaaah! | 你还在吗? | 
| [22:00] | Geez. Not gonna miss that guy. Aaaaah! | 天啊,我不会想念他的 | 
| [22:02] | -Right? -So dramatic. | -对吧? -他戏真多 |