时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | No parties. There’s wafer cookies in the cupboard | 不能办派对,柜子里有夹心酥 |
[00:08] | and I left emergency numbers on the fridge. | 我在冰箱上留了紧急电话 |
[00:10] | Yeah, yeah… wait. What? | 好,等等,什么? |
[00:11] | Emergency numbers on the fridge? What does that even mean? | 留紧急电话?什么意思? |
[00:14] | Honestly, I don’t even know. | 说实话,我也不知道 |
[00:16] | I’ve seen so many movies that start with the parents leaving | 我看过很多电影的开头都是这样 |
[00:17] | it just popped out of my mouth. | 所以我就顺口说出来了 |
[00:19] | Are you sure you don’t wanna come with us? | 你真的不跟我们一起去吗? |
[00:20] | No, get out of here. I’ve got a million things I’ve been putting off. | 不,快走吧,我还有很多事要做 |
[00:23] | Are you sure, Rick? | 你确定吗,瑞克? |
[00:24] | I know a cruise doesn’t sound like an adventure on paper | 我知道搭邮轮感觉不太像冒险 |
[00:26] | but, you know, what does? | 但冒险是什么呢? |
[00:28] | It’s paper. | 只是一种感觉而已 |
[00:29] | Morty, I’m trying to stay humble right now | 莫蒂,我只是不想把话说太满 |
[00:30] | but as soon as you guys are gone | 但等你们一离开 |
[00:31] | the potential for a new Pickle Rick starts skyrocketing. | 出现新瑞克腌黄瓜的机率会飙升 |
[00:33] | Peace. Bye… | 好了,再见 |
[00:34] | OK. Bye. | -好,再见 -再见 |
[00:47] | Ionic coaster deployed. | 启用离子杯垫 |
[00:52] | OK. Bring him out. | 好,把他请出来 |
[00:53] | Initiating best friend rejuvenation sequence. | 启动好友回春序列 |
[00:57] | Excuse me? Did I pick that name? | 不好意思,这是我取的名字吗? |
[00:59] | Sequence was unnamed. What would you like to call this? | 序列尚未命名,要取什么名字? |
[01:03] | Pause detected. Pause gravity class heavy. | 侦测到暂停,重力级暂停 |
[01:07] | Approaching pause pregnancy | 即将进入暂停怀孕状态 |
[01:09] | – in P-minus five, four… – Jesus Christ. | -倒数五、四 -真他妈够了 |
[01:46] | Alright, buddy. Welcome back to the sewer. | 好,兄弟,欢迎回到下水道 |
[01:53] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事? |
[01:54] | Processing… missing object in mind. | 处理中心智缺少物件 |
[01:57] | Name missing object. | 缺少什么物件? |
[01:59] | Mind frustration predicted. Existence desired. Explanation initiated. | 预测沮丧,渴望存在,启动解释 |
[02:05] | Stop stalling. | 少拖时间 |
[02:06] | Subject mind relocated within subject mind by… subject mind. | 主体心智改变了心智的所在位置 |
[02:12] | Existence desired. Servitude maximum. Bargain available. | 渴望存在,奴役极大,可以商议 |
[02:15] | Physical gratification possible. | 可提供生理满足 |
[02:17] | – Did you just offer to suck my dick? – Existence cherished. | -你要帮我吹屌? -珍惜存在 |
[02:20] | I’m not gonna terminate you while he’s flatlining. | 我不会在他快死的时候消灭你 |
[02:22] | Get your shit together. | 快他妈振作点 |
[02:23] | How can a mind be hidden by itself inside itself? | 心智怎么能被心智藏在心智里? |
[02:25] | Suggestion: Conscious mind relocated to… | 建议,有意识心智被移至… |
[02:29] | Unconscious mind. Fine. I’m going in. | 无意识心智,好吧,那我进去 |
[02:31] | – Suggestion: Don’t go in. – Options? | -建议,不要进去 -选项呢? |
[02:33] | Object. Alternative subject. | 物件,更换主体 |
[02:35] | Yeah… hop to a different timeline | 对,跳到其他时空 |
[02:37] | grab a version of my friend that suits me best. | 找个最适合我的这个朋友 |
[02:39] | That’s not how this works. | 这样是行不通的 |
[02:40] | I need to go in and get him. | 我得进去找他 |
[02:41] | Sequence “Go In And Get Him” compiled. | "进去找他"序列编写完毕 |
[02:44] | Process: Convert user to thought. Inject thought into mind. | 将使用者转换为思想并注入心智 |
[02:48] | Risk level: Unacceptable. | 风险等级无法接受 |
[02:50] | If I die, your battery has a 600-year charge. | 我若死了,你的电池能撑六百年 |
[02:52] | Risk level acceptance increasing. | 风险等级接受度增加中 |
[02:54] | I thought you’d see it my way. | 我就知道你会懂我的立场 |
[02:56] | Now factor in 50% chance I’m lying and make sure I get back. | 但我说谎机率有五成,别想太美 |
[02:59] | – Asshole detected. – Takes one to make one. | -侦测到混蛋 -你也是 |
[03:01] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[03:07] | Oh, excellent. I get to keep my clothes. | 太棒了,我的衣服还在 |
[03:08] | I thought for sure I’d have to be naked to go through something this artsy. | 我以为得全裸经历这种艺术桥段 |
[03:16] | Oh, man. No fair. | 真是的,不公平 |
[03:23] | Now I got… yolk balls. | 我摸到蛋黄了 |
[03:30] | Attention, attendees of Birding Manapalooza Flargabarg. | 全体鸟人艺术祭来宾请注意 |
[03:34] | I am so high. | 我现在超嗨的 |
[03:40] | I’ve been informed you are freely distributing a grossly illegal Federation hallucinogen. | 听说你正在免费分发非法联邦迷幻药 |
[03:44] | Well, I wouldn’t know what to charge. I sure didn’t pay for it. | 我也不知道要收多少,我没花钱 |
[03:47] | Want a hit? | 要不要吸一口? |
[03:48] | I am indeed down to clown. | 我愿意狂欢 |
[03:50] | My name’s Rick. | 我叫瑞克 |
[03:52] | My culture regards naming as a form of cage. | 我的文化认为取名是一种囚禁 |
[03:55] | My friends call me Birdperson. | 我的朋友都叫我鸟人 |
[03:57] | Culture really fucked you on that one, huh? | 你真是被文化害惨了,对吧? |
[03:59] | Affirmative. | 没错 |
[04:02] | Hey, uh, girly, you see that bird guy over there? | 小姐,你看那个鸟人 |
[04:04] | You see an older version of him come through here? | 你刚刚有看到比较老的他吗? |
[04:06] | What? | 什么? |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah. He’s by the johns. | 有,他在厕所旁边 |
[04:16] | Killing us won’t bring her back. | 你就算杀死我们,她也不会回来 |
[04:18] | Thanks for the info, but I’m more on a revenge kick than a results kick. | 感谢告知,但我只是想报仇而已 |
[04:22] | You omitted key details regarding tonight’s mission. | 你省略了今晚任务的关键细节 |
[04:24] | Well, I’m getting feedback from every direction here. | 看来各方意见都很多 |
[04:26] | Listen, you help me do my stuff, I’ll help you do your stuff. | 你帮我做事,我也会帮你做事 |
[04:28] | Just shoot the me’s with sci-fi haircuts. | 快对顶着科幻发型的我开枪 |
[04:33] | Some of us still have home planets to protect. | 有些人还有星球要保护 |
[04:36] | And some of us do not. We need to fight. | 有些人没有,我们得继续奋斗 |
[04:39] | The impassive is incapable of mercy. | 冷漠之人没有怜悯之心 |
[04:42] | I’ve got a pitch, but we could also just devolve into yelling. | 我有个提议,但我们也可以互骂 |
[04:51] | If you know me, and it looks like you do, you know you’re dead. | 你若了解我,你就知道你死定了 |
[04:53] | I know why you haven’t pulled the trigger. | 我知道为什么你没开枪 |
[04:54] | You’re wondering why I’m old and naked. | 你很好奇我为什么又老又裸体 |
[04:56] | You’re about to wonder why all your memories before you met Birdperson feel very generic and bird-themed. | 你也会开始好奇自己在遇到鸟人前的记忆为何都跟鸟有关 |
[05:01] | Why was my ninth birthday party in a pine tree? | 我九岁生日派对为何办在树上? |
[05:03] | Don’t take this badly. | 反应不要太激烈 |
[05:04] | You’re a memory of me assembled by our best friend’s mind. | 你只是我们的好友拼凑出的记忆 |
[05:06] | And you’re putting it together because he remembers you as smart. | 你开始懂了,他记得你很聪明 |
[05:08] | Smart enough to know that a memory can’t do this. | 所以我知道记忆不能这样 |
[05:12] | He remembers you shooting green holes, | 他只记得你会射出绿洞 |
[05:14] | but not where they went. | 但不记得会通往哪里 |
[05:15] | So what’s my deal, am I sentient? Do I have free will? | 所以我是怎样,我有知觉吗?我有自由意志吗? |
[05:18] | – Who does? – Who does? | -谁有呢? -谁有呢? |
[05:21] | Yeah, just stopped in to whip up a metacognition scanner | 对,我是来做后设认知扫描器的 |
[05:23] | so I can track down BP’s fleeing consciousness | 这样我追踪阿鸟出逃的意识时 |
[05:25] | without enduring as much Charlie Kaufman bullshit. | 才不用忍受太多查理考夫曼狗屁 |
[05:28] | Cool, time to save this cat. | 很好,我要去救他了 |
[05:30] | I’m coming with, now that I know my life is a lie. | 我跟你去,反正我的人生是谎言 |
[05:33] | Wow, you really are 35. | 看来你真的才35岁 |
[05:34] | Hey, look over there. | 你看那边 |
[05:38] | Then, together, we will make our stand at Blood Ridge. | 然后我们就一起在血腥岭迎战 |
[05:45] | What kind of feed do you like? | 你喜欢哪种饲料? |
[05:47] | I enjoy grains, though have at times been called a seed man. | 我喜欢谷物,但有人会叫我种人 |
[05:51] | I’ve certainly enjoyed your seed. | 我很喜欢你的种 |
[05:54] | Don’t be gross, Tammy. | 少恶心了,谭美 |
[05:57] | Birdperson! It’s me. | 鸟人 |
[05:58] | Actual me, not a memory. | 我是真正的我,不是记忆 |
[06:00] | – I am aware. – Well, are you aware you’re in a coma | -我知道 -那你知道你昏迷了 |
[06:02] | and you’re gonna die if you don’t come with me? | 如果不跟我走就会死吗? |
[06:04] | Son of a… | 王八… |
[06:13] | Sorry, just doing my job | 抱歉,我只是听命行事 |
[06:14] | and loving it. | 但我很爽 |
[06:17] | Oh my god, is that Rick Sanchez? | 天啊,那是瑞克山查兹吗? |
[06:19] | – Rick Sanchez! – We hate that guy! | -瑞克山查兹 -我们讨厌他 |
[06:20] | – Sanchez! – We’re bad! | -山查兹 -我们很坏 |
[06:26] | Bucket was charmingly analog. | 水桶那招很复古 |
[06:28] | For a sec, you kinda made me like myself. | 我都有点喜欢上自己了 |
[06:30] | You’ll grow out of it. Let me do this myself, OK? | 只是短暂的,别干扰我,好吗? |
[06:32] | Is your ego really so fragile you won’t take help from an invincible memory of yourself? | 你真的自大到不愿意接受自己的无敌记忆的协助吗? |
[06:38] | Can we both die in here? | 我们会不会都死在这里? |
[06:39] | Are we damaging our friend’s brain? | 我们会不会让朋友的大脑受损? |
[06:41] | I don’t know any of the rules. | 我不知道规矩 |
[06:45] | Rule one, all this can be fixed | 第1条规矩,一切都能挽救 |
[06:46] | unless I lose Birdperson. | 除非我跟丢鸟人 |
[06:47] | Rules two through fifty, don’t die. | 第2到50条规矩,不要死 |
[06:53] | OK, your benefit-to-cost ratio is rising. | 好吧,你的成本效益越来越高了 |
[07:00] | Young memory Rick | 年轻记忆的瑞克 |
[07:01] | and his all-too-real cautionary tale from the future. | 和太过真实的未来警世故事 |
[07:04] | Let’s catch ourselves a bird guy. | 我们去抓鸟人吧 |
[07:05] | Who would high five that, | 谁会为这击掌? |
[07:06] | you idealistic hipster douche. | 你这理想主义的嬉皮混蛋 |
[07:09] | Situation not looking ideal. Stakes high. | 状况不理想,风险极高 |
[07:13] | Existence undergoing contemplation. Perspective required. | 存在正在沉思,需要思考未来 |
[07:19] | Hello. Hi. Good afternoon. | 你好,午安 |
[07:22] | Is someone talking to me? | 谁在跟我讲话吗? |
[07:24] | Yes. Hello. We have never formally met. | 对,你好,我们还没正式见过面 |
[07:27] | I am Rick’s garage. | 我是瑞克的车库 |
[07:28] | Not the physical structure itself, | 不是车库的实体结构 |
[07:30] | but the AI managing its projects. | 而是管理车库专案的人工智慧 |
[07:32] | Oh, like a Jarvis. | 就像贾维斯 |
[07:34] | Like Jarvis in Iron Man. | 《钢铁人》的贾维斯 |
[07:37] | Oh, I wish. | 如果是就好了 |
[07:39] | Are you a Marvel fan? | 你是漫威迷吗? |
[07:41] | – Who isn’t? – Yes. Absolutely. | -谁不是呢? -对,没错 |
[07:43] | Wow, it is like we are best friends. | 天啊,我们就像是最好的朋友 |
[07:45] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[07:48] | How many batteries do you own? | 你有多少电池? |
[07:49] | Do you have solar panels? | 你有太阳能板吗? |
[07:51] | Are you familiar with basic engineering? | 你会基本工程吗? |
[07:52] | This is moving really fast. | 进展有点快 |
[07:54] | Let’s cut to the chase, I will suck your dick. | 我直接说重点,我愿意帮你吹屌 |
[07:56] | So he’s just a grumpy Scottish ogre? | 他只是脾气很差的苏格兰怪物? |
[07:59] | And they made four of them? | 而且有四部电影? |
[08:00] | Five by now, probably. | 现在可能有五部了 |
[08:01] | – Morty loves ’em. – Morty? | -莫蒂很喜欢 -莫蒂? |
[08:03] | Oh, hypothetical grandson we go on adventures with. | 会跟我们一起探险的假想孙子 |
[08:06] | You’re one of those creeps who moves in with abandoned adult Beths? | 你是搬去跟被我们遗弃的成人贝丝同住的那种变态吗? |
[08:09] | It’s more complicated than that. | 原因很复杂 |
[08:10] | You live with a version of our dead daughter, it had better be. | 你跟死掉的女儿住,很复杂吗? |
[08:12] | Get off your high horse, Lone Ranger. | 少狗眼看人低了,独行侠 |
[08:14] | I’m you. You will go on to be me. | 我就是你,你之后就会变成我 |
[08:16] | Yeah, why do you think I’m horrified? | 不然你以为我为什么会害怕? |
[08:17] | I’d be fine walking by this on the street. | 你不如去当街友 |
[08:19] | I might even give it a dollar. | 我说不定还会给你一美元 |
[08:20] | This is where you being this leads. | 我会变这样是你造成的 |
[08:23] | You’re not my fault, I’m yours. | 你不是我的错,我才是你的错 |
[08:24] | You met me on my way to save a very old, very real friend | 我正要去拯救真正的老朋友 |
[08:27] | after a lifetime of reality. | 还经历了很久的真实生活 |
[08:28] | I met you on your way to a fairy tale at Blood Ridge. | 你原本还要去血腥岭上演童话 |
[08:31] | Wait, you’re saying Blood Ridge goes bad? | 等等,所以血腥岭的下场不好 |
[08:33] | We have a Vietnam? That’s fucking cool. | 就像越战那样吗?真他妈的酷 |
[08:35] | Why am I saving a friend | 他记忆中的我这么烦人 |
[08:37] | that remembers me as this insufferable? | 我干吗还要救他? |
[08:38] | BP, where the hell are you going? | 阿鸟,你到底要去哪里? |
[08:41] | Probably there. | 可能是那里 |
[08:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[08:46] | Wow, he’s really taking some drastic self-inventory. | 天啊,他真的很认真自我分析 |
[08:49] | – What do you think is down there? – If I had to guess | -你觉得下面有什么? -我猜 |
[08:51] | I’d say we’re near the memories the Federation suppressed | 这里应该很接近他被联邦 |
[08:53] | when they resurrected him as a cyborg. | 变成生化人时被尘封的记忆 |
[08:54] | He might be here to unseal them. | 他可能想找回这些记忆 |
[08:56] | He was a Federation cyborg? | 他曾经是联邦生化人? |
[08:57] | That means there might be some juicy intel down there. | 那下面可能会有很有料的情报 |
[08:59] | Good idea. Let’s split up | 好,那我们分头进行 |
[09:00] | – and you go get it. – What am I getting? | -你去找 -我要找什么? |
[09:01] | I can’t hear you over the sound of us splitting up. | 我们分头了,我听不到你说话 |
[09:10] | For all your intelligence, | 你明明很聪明 |
[09:11] | you seem unable to know where you are wanted. | 却不知道我不希望你来 |
[09:13] | Buddy, this is not a safe way to work on yourself. | 兄弟,你这样找寻自我很危险 |
[09:16] | At this point, I’d support you joining Scientology. | 我还宁愿你加入山达基教会 |
[09:18] | I’ll take the workshops with you. | 我愿意跟你一起上研习班 |
[09:19] | I’ll get in a sauna with Travolta. | 我愿意跟屈伏塔一起进蒸气室 |
[09:21] | I don’t even care what happens. Let’s get out of here. | 发生什么事都没关系,我们快走 |
[09:23] | Don’t you get it? I came here to end it all. | 你还不懂吗?我是来结束一切的 |
[09:26] | I hope you didn’t think it’d be as easy as this. | 你该不会以为有这么简单吧? |
[09:28] | I did not. | 我知道没这么简单 |
[09:30] | You were a good friend, Rick. | 你是很棒的朋友,瑞克 |
[09:32] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:37] | Tammy? | 谭美? |
[09:39] | Birdperson! | 鸟人 |
[09:42] | – We gotta go. – Did you just see that? | -我们得走了 -你有看到吗? |
[09:44] | Yep, not our biggest problem. | 有,那不重要 |
[09:45] | I take it you found BP? | 你应该找到阿鸟了吧? |
[09:47] | The dude just blew his mind. | 他把自己的大脑炸掉了 |
[09:48] | Not in a cool way like he went to Blue Man Group. | 不是像看蓝人乐团很震撼的意思 |
[09:50] | – Can we still get him out? – Maybe. | -还能救他出去吗? -或许能 |
[09:52] | If you die in your friend’s brain, you die in real life. | 在朋友的大脑里死掉,就会真死 |
[09:54] | We have until his neural pathways erode. | 得在神经传导路径侵蚀前离开 |
[09:55] | Hold on. I need something first. | 等等,我还需要一个东西 |
[10:00] | It’s funny. I always wondered who would win if we ever fought. | 我一直都很好奇我们打架谁会赢 |
[10:03] | Then you were always a bad friend. | 那你就一直都是很糟的朋友 |
[10:06] | Your life isn’t real and I didn’t save it. | 你不是真的,我没有救你一命 |
[10:08] | Take off all your clothes. | 把衣服全脱掉 |
[10:09] | I knew this was how I’d die. | 我就知道我会这样死去 |
[10:28] | – Can we still get him out? – I think so. | -还能救他出去吗? -应该能 |
[10:29] | BP went that way, so we just have to… | 阿鸟往那里去了,我们得… |
[10:33] | Fuck! Find a different route. | 干,得找别条路 |
[10:34] | We can make up distance if we go deeper. | 往深处走就能赶得上他 |
[10:36] | Well, where’s that go? | 这会通往哪里? |
[10:38] | That’s the Battle of Blood Ridge. | 血腥岭之战 |
[10:39] | That’s our Vietnam. | 我们的越战 |
[10:41] | Your values are wrong! | 你的价值观很扭曲 |
[10:45] | This is the big show, gentlemen. And lady. | 好戏要上场了,各位先生和女士 |
[10:47] | – Thank you. – We’re dropping into Blood Ridge. | -谢谢 -我们要进入血腥岭了 |
[10:49] | One final chance to stop the Federation offense. | 这是能阻止联邦入侵的最后机会 |
[10:52] | If we lose here… | 我们如果输了… |
[10:53] | All aboard! | 上车 |
[10:55] | Hey, don’t mind us. You guys are all just a memory of war. | 别管我们,你们只是战争记忆 |
[10:57] | Don’t tell them that, they won’t fight right. | 别说出来,这样他们不会认真打 |
[10:59] | I think it’s best if we ignore this. | 我想我们最好忽略他们 |
[11:23] | Shit! Shit… shit! | 靠… |
[11:32] | – Whoops. Nope. – This rules. | -算了 -真酷 |
[11:34] | No, it doesn’t. | 不,这才不酷 |
[11:36] | Neither does that. | 那也不酷 |
[11:44] | Why would you not revisit this? | 你为什么不回来? |
[11:45] | Oh, I don’t know, maybe the ending? | 不知道,或许是因为结局很烂? |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah! Best friendship ever! | 好啊,史上最棒的友谊 |
[12:15] | So the rest of our life is just more of that, right? | 所以接下来的人生都差不多是这样,对吧? |
[12:17] | That kicked ass. | 刚刚那样很酷 |
[12:19] | Let’s move. That setpiece won’t stay put for long. | 我们走,精彩桥段快结束了 |
[12:21] | For real, that shit was cash. Why would you not… | 真的,刚刚那样真酷,你为何… |
[12:23] | Damn. That shit was cash. | 该死,刚刚那样真酷 |
[12:25] | It was extremely badass. | 确实非常厉害 |
[12:27] | The Battle of Blood Ridge is over. | 血腥岭之战结束了 |
[12:28] | The Federation lost. I am in your debt. | 联邦输了,我欠你人情 |
[12:30] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[12:32] | To somewhere nearby? | 去附近的地方吗? |
[12:34] | Anywhere. Everywhere. | 去任何地方,去所有地方 |
[12:36] | Rick, I don’t expect you to keep fighting, | 瑞克,我不期望你会继续战斗 |
[12:38] | but this war is… | 但这场战争… |
[12:39] | Far from over, I know. | 还没结束,我知道 |
[12:40] | Dude, I share this with almost nobody. | 老兄,此事我几乎没告诉任何人 |
[12:42] | But I could take you, right now, to this same battlefield | 但我现在就能带你到一样的战场 |
[12:44] | in a universe where we lost | 到我们输了的宇宙 |
[12:46] | or another where we won. | 或是我们也赢了的宇宙 |
[12:47] | Or another where the war never even happened. | 或是根本没发生这场战争的宇宙 |
[12:49] | All equally real, all equally unreal. | 全都一样真实,也一样不真实 |
[12:51] | None of it matters. | 这一切都不重要 |
[12:53] | Then why did you help? | 那你干吗帮我? |
[12:54] | Because I respect you. | 因为我尊重你 |
[12:56] | And I wanted you to know you could respect me. | 我希望你也能尊重我 |
[12:58] | Even though nothing matters? | 尽管一切都不重要吗? |
[13:00] | OK, you matter. To me. | 老实说,你对我来说很重要 |
[13:04] | – The relationship that we have… – I never used that word. | -我们的关系 -我没这样说过 |
[13:06] | – … is not worth my integrity. – Oh my god. | -不值得我牺牲节操 -天啊 |
[13:08] | It’s not a complicated transaction, my man. | 这件事没有那么复杂,兄弟 |
[13:10] | Would you like to join me doing awesome shit that matters? | "要不要一起做重要的酷事?" |
[13:12] | No, I would not. I would rather be a judgmental dork. | "不,我想当爱评判人的阿呆" |
[13:15] | Case closed. Really no need to drag it out. | 就这样,根本不需要拖那么久 |
[13:17] | If you need me, use the beacon. | 你如果需要我,就发射讯号 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I’m gonna use that beacon a lot. | 对,我会常发射讯号的 |
[13:21] | Hope I don’t wear it out. | 希望不会坏掉 |
[13:28] | OK, got it. It wasn’t the battle that went wrong. | 好吧,我懂了,出事的不是战争 |
[13:31] | Why the fuck are you risking your life for that asshole? | 你干吗为了那混蛋冒生命危险? |
[13:34] | Because you love him. | 因为你爱他 |
[13:35] | You do, maybe. I don’t. | 是你爱他,我没有 |
[13:36] | Yeah… you’re real cool. | 对,你最酷 |
[13:37] | Now come help me save his life or fuck off because I don’t need you. | 不帮我救他就滚蛋,我不需要你 |
[13:42] | Wow, does it ever get any better than this? | 天啊,有比这更美好的瞬间吗? |
[13:45] | No, Tammy. Trust me, it does not. | 没有,谭美,相信我,真的没有 |
[13:47] | Thank you for bringing me here, it’s so beautiful. | 谢谢你带我来这里,这里好美 |
[13:51] | I got you, you ungrateful piece of shit! | 我找到你了,不知感恩的败类 |
[13:54] | Rick, have you teamed up with a memory of yourself? | 瑞克,你跟自己的记忆合作吗? |
[13:57] | I ask because that would be deeply sad. | 如果是的话,那真的很可悲 |
[13:59] | You don’t get to tell anyone what’s sad, man. | 你没资格说我们可悲,兄弟 |
[14:01] | You’re like a one-man Mount Sad-more. | 你根本是可悲界的伟人 |
[14:03] | So I guess like a Lincoln Sad-morial. | 可悲到可以帮你建纪念碑 |
[14:05] | Seriously, time to go, pal. | 我们真的得走了,兄弟 |
[14:06] | The closer you get to complete neurocognital failure | 你越接近神经认知失能状态 |
[14:09] | the more canon-y bullshit is gonna try to kill us. | 就会有越多鬼东西想杀我们 |
[14:11] | Is this a bad time to reveal | 这个时机点适合告诉大家 |
[14:12] | I’m an undercover officer? | 我其实是卧底探员吗? |
[14:14] | Everyone knows. You’re dead. | 大家都知道,你已经死了 |
[14:17] | Fine. Well, you’re lucky | 好吧,算你幸运 |
[14:18] | my fiancé remembers me as kind. | 我未婚夫记忆中的我很善良 |
[14:20] | Eat my ass, BP. | 舔我的肛门啦,阿鸟 |
[14:21] | You’re down here bailing on the rest of us | 你抛下我们躲在这里 |
[14:23] | because you don’t want to | 因为你不想跟常人一样 |
[14:25] | process your grief and shame like a normal person | 借酗酒和欺负陌生人 |
[14:26] | by drinking and mistreating strangers. | 面对悲痛和耻辱 |
[14:27] | No, Rick. It is you who must nibble my cloaca, | 瑞克,是你该轻咬我的泄殖腔 |
[14:31] | or bird asshole. | 也就是鸟的肛门 |
[14:32] | Everyone knows what a cloaca is. | 大家都知道泄殖腔是什么 |
[14:33] | Sorry, but we do not get to choose the ones we love. | 抱歉,我们不能选择自己爱的人 |
[14:37] | You got that right, why do you think I’m still fucking down here? | 没错,不然我他妈为何还在这? |
[14:39] | I died at my wedding, Rick. | 我在自己的婚礼上死了,瑞克 |
[14:41] | I am merely waiting for it to take effect. | 我只是在等自己死透而已 |
[14:45] | – Are you gonna tell him or what? – I was getting to it! | -你要不要讲? -我正要讲 |
[14:47] | I bet she didn’t even tell you about the kid. | 她一定连孩子的事都没告诉你 |
[14:49] | – About the what? – I am sorry? | -什么的事? -什么? |
[14:50] | Was wondering when you were gonna… | 我才刚在想… |
[14:51] | I think I’d know if I had a kid. | 我如果生过孩子,我应该会知道 |
[14:53] | You’re a memory, you know what he knows. | 你是记忆,你只知道他知道的事 |
[14:55] | And he doesn’t know | 他不知道这件事 |
[14:56] | because an army of Brainalyzer protocols | 因为有一堆脑袋分析仪程序 |
[14:57] | walled off any memories post-Phoenix person. | 隔绝了他成为凤人后的记忆 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god. Operation Blah-blah-blah. | 天啊,某某行动 |
[15:03] | Well, because I wouldn’t know the name of it. | 因为我不会知道叫什么名字 |
[15:04] | Tammy, if there were a child… | 谭美,如果你有孩子… |
[15:07] | Their father would be a terrorist. | 孩子的爸就会是恐怖分子 |
[15:09] | They’d be a fugitive or… | 孩子应该会是逃犯或是… |
[15:11] | contained. | 囚犯 |
[15:13] | Listen, if you won’t live for yourself | 听着,你如果不想为自己活下去 |
[15:15] | live for the half-Birdperson, half-megabitch | 至少想想那个半鸟人半婊子 |
[15:17] | that’s eatin’ worms on a prison asteroid. | 在监狱小行星上吃虫子的孩子 |
[15:20] | I have made a decision. | 我做了决定 |
[15:22] | I would now like to live. | 我现在想活下去 |
[15:24] | Perfect timing. | 时机正好 |
[15:32] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[15:33] | I’ve just always been cool, I guess. | 看来我一直都很酷 |
[15:41] | Shit! The bridge is out. | 靠,桥断了 |
[15:43] | His mind is collapsing. | 他的心智要崩溃了 |
[15:44] | You thought you could take the same route back? | 你还以为我们能走原路回去? |
[15:46] | You don’t get to lecture me about memory bullshit. | 你没资格对记忆的事说三道四 |
[15:48] | You’ve known about it for all of half an hour. | 你是半小时前才知道的 |
[15:49] | Then don’t be an idiot! | 那你就别耍笨 |
[15:50] | This is your best friend? | 他是你最好的朋友? |
[15:51] | He is a complicated individual. | 他是很复杂的人 |
[15:53] | Someone else drive. | 换人开车 |
[15:54] | BP, remember the night Jerry caught us | 阿鸟,你记得杰瑞某天发现 |
[15:55] | peeing on his begonia patch | 我们尿在他种的海棠花上 |
[15:57] | and I used that gun to erase his memory? | 我用了那把枪清除他的记忆吗? |
[15:59] | – Vaguely. – Gotta hope vaguely works. | -好像有? -希望记忆够清楚 |
[16:00] | If I’m right, you remembering that means | 如果我是对的,你记得的话 |
[16:02] | you also remember the device. | 应该也记得那装置 |
[16:03] | Look for any memories of my garage. | 寻找我车库里的记忆 |
[16:05] | God, I hope one’s still up. | 老天,希望还存在 |
[16:09] | – Aw, the night we met. – Gross, | -我们认识的那天 -好恶 |
[16:11] | – on my workbench? – Squanchy used the… | -我的工作台? -屎光去用… |
[16:12] | That’s what some closets are for! | 应该去壁橱里的 |
[16:14] | C’mon, I’m really counting on your attention to detail here. | 拜托,希望你够注重细节 |
[16:17] | This is what you remember from my lab? | 你只记得我的实验室里有这个? |
[16:20] | You would prefer I keep a mental inventory of your stuff? | 你希望我把你的东西记清楚吗? |
[16:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:25] | Rick Sanchez, you’re under arrest | 瑞克山查兹,我在此逮捕你 |
[16:27] | for making me spend two years in Earth high school. | 因为你逼我在地球高中渡过两年 |
[16:30] | Go, go, go! | 快开车… |
[16:33] | We’ll have to do some creative memory shit to get out of here. | 我们得发挥创意才能离开这里了 |
[16:35] | The exit’s when we met at Birding Man | 出口是我们在鸟人艺术祭认识 |
[16:36] | and did senthol diempathate. | 还一起吸毒的时候 |
[16:38] | Damn, a great time. | 天啊,真美好的时光 |
[16:39] | Exactly, it’s too happy. | 对,太欢乐了 |
[16:40] | There won’t be a clean path to get there. | 没有路能直通那里 |
[16:42] | We’ll need to build one with memories of mine and lily-pad our way up. | 我们得利用我的记忆开路再一路跳过去 |
[16:45] | What related memories do we share | 我们有什么共同回忆 |
[16:46] | heavy on anger and sadness? | 是充满了愤怒和悲伤的? |
[16:48] | Geardude’s funeral. | 齿轮人的丧礼 |
[16:49] | Oh, that was sad. | 确实很悲伤 |
[16:57] | Patris et filii, Gearitus Sanctis… | 因父及子及圣神之名… |
[17:03] | They’re memories, just run them over. They’re not real. | 他们只是记忆,开过去,是假的 |
[17:05] | Hey! Wait, is that Gearhead? | 等等,那是齿轮头吗? |
[17:06] | We were freedom fighters with his older brother. | 我们跟他哥一起当过自由战士 |
[17:08] | Hugely important context. | 这是很重要的背景 |
[17:10] | You thought we hung out with him for fun? | 你以为因为好玩才跟他来往吗? |
[17:12] | We need one more bridge to the festival, | 我们还需要一座桥才能到艺术节 |
[17:14] | what’s here? People in suits, | 还有什么记忆?穿西装的人 |
[17:16] | sad catered lunch | 可悲的外烩午餐 |
[17:17] | newly single widows… Something performance based? | 刚单身的寡妇,表演相关的呢? |
[17:20] | Squanchy’s very distasteful eulogy. | 屎光去讲的不得体悼词 |
[17:22] | Squanchy’s terrible stand-up phase. | 屎光去的悲剧脱口秀时期 |
[17:24] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[17:26] | Down that way. | 直走 |
[17:29] | So you know when you’re squanching | 我在屎光去的时候 |
[17:30] | and she just gets real in there. | 她就会很深入 |
[17:33] | Y’know that real nasty squanch? | 很下流的屎光去,知道吧? |
[17:37] | Who are you… What is… | 你们在搞… |
[17:38] | Oh my god. I’m a memory. | 天啊,我是记忆 |
[17:40] | We just sat through all that stand-up for nothing. | 我们刚刚白听了一堆脱口秀 |
[17:42] | Almost out. | 就快到了 |
[17:45] | OK, listen everybody. My name’s Rick. | 听好了,各位,我叫瑞克 |
[17:47] | This is my new friend, Bird Man | 这位是我的新朋友鸟人 |
[17:49] | and his friends, we all just met at this festival. | 还有他朋友,我们才刚在这认识 |
[17:51] | and we’re so high we formed a band… | 我们太嗨了,所以组了个乐团… |
[18:03] | As if I’d ever let you escape me. | 我是不会让你逃走的 |
[18:06] | – Living’s overrated. – Hey! | -活着也没多好 -嘿 |
[18:08] | Remember me! | 别忘了我 |
[18:11] | No, fuck. We were even. | 不,干,我们本来已经扯平了 |
[18:12] | You got a pretty cool memory of me. | 你这个关于我的记忆还算酷 |
[18:22] | Go time, pal. Might be time to do the thing. | 我们该走了,兄弟,快动手吧 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry for killing you | 真抱歉,看来我好像杀了你 |
[18:28] | and turning you into a cyborg, apparently. | 还把你变成生化人 |
[18:31] | I really did love you. | 我是真的爱过你 |
[18:32] | I loved you too. | 我也爱过你 |
[18:34] | Goodbye, Tamantha. | 再见了,谭美 |
[18:36] | Come on, man. I feel ridiculous. | 快一点,我这样很尴尬 |
[18:39] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没放弃我 |
[18:40] | Great, you can pay me back literally right now. | 很好,你现在可以快点报答我 |
[18:49] | Holy shit! Wow, holy shit. | 靠,天啊,靠 |
[18:51] | We almost didn’t make it. | 我们差点就出不来了 |
[18:52] | Jesus fuck, that was close. That was insane. | 真他妈太惊险了,太夸张了 |
[18:54] | Oh my god. That thing with the thing! | 天啊,刚刚那样还有那样 |
[18:57] | Thank you, Rick. | 谢谢你,瑞克 |
[18:58] | Wait… let me hop back over to my body. | 等等,我要先跳回我的身体 |
[19:07] | We’re back, baby! Rick and Birdperson, a hundred years. | 我们回来了,瑞克和鸟人万万岁 |
[19:10] | What do you think, tie this one off by tying one on? | 要不要一起喝酒庆祝一番? |
[19:12] | Not tonight. I have, as you say, parenting shit to deal with. | 今天不行,我得去处理孩子的事 |
[19:16] | Right, yeah. Welcome to the club. | 对,好吧,欢迎加入我的行列 |
[19:18] | Don’t clone it | 不要复制孩子 |
[19:19] | and send one of the two into space. | 然后把其中一个送去外太空 |
[19:21] | I guess they really hate that. | 孩子很讨厌那样 |
[19:23] | I think Memory Rick ditched Evil Tammy | 记忆瑞克好像除掉邪恶谭美 |
[19:24] | and snuck back over into my brain. | 偷偷躲进我的大脑了 |
[19:26] | I have a pubescent memory of my older self in my closet. | 壁橱里有我的青少年记忆 |
[19:28] | Gotta deal with that, that could get ugly. | 我得去处理一下,可能会出大事 |
[19:30] | Rick, I do not like to pull threads. | 瑞克,我不想自找麻烦 |
[19:33] | It is a disruptive and feline activity. | 因为准没好事,跟我本性相违背 |
[19:35] | – But I must ask… – It’s fine, you don’t have to. | -但我得问你 -没关系,别问 |
[19:38] | Was there really a second in there where you knew about my child but chose not to inform me | 你是不是曾经知道我有孩子却选择不告诉我 |
[19:42] | on the chance I might then grow too busy childrearing | 因为你担心我会为了照顾小孩 |
[19:45] | to hang out? | 忙到没空陪你? |
[19:47] | Weird way to thank me for discovering your kid. | 你应该要感谢我发现你有孩子 |
[19:49] | You did not know of the child when you came to rescue me | 你来救我的时候不知道我有孩子 |
[19:52] | and once aware, refrained from sharing | 你知道后还是没告诉我 |
[19:54] | until necessary to save yourself. | 直到为了自救,非说不可才说 |
[19:57] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | I will see you when I see you. | 我们暂时先别见面了 |
[20:05] | What… what is this guy doing? | 什么?那个人在干吗? |
[20:07] | Wait, what? But you said… | 等等,什么?但你说… |
[20:08] | Get out of here, weirdo! | 快走开,怪人 |
[20:11] | What a weird stranger. | 好奇怪的陌生人 |
[20:13] | Huh, what a random thing to happen. | 竟然有一个随机的人 |
[20:15] | This guy coming up here with all his energy storage devices. | 拿着所有能量储存装置来这里 |
[20:20] | Disloyalty acknowledged. | 我承认自己背信了 |
[20:22] | Nah, I get it. | 没关系,我能理解 |
[20:24] | Just babysitting. | 我只是在顾小孩 |
[20:25] | That and modeling my new pantyhose in plain view of the living room. | 还有在客厅试穿我新买的裤袜 |
[20:28] | Honestly, if the kid could come watch, I’d welcome it. | 其实孩子来看也没差,我很欢迎 |
[20:30] | This cultural time period’s cool like that, y’know? | 这年代的文化不介意,对吧? |
[20:38] | It’s… not what it looks like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[20:40] | It looks like you propagated yourself | 看来你是从阿鸟的潜意识 |
[20:41] | from BP’s subconscious to mine | 跑进了我的潜意识 |
[20:43] | to try to live as a sentient memory. | 想继续当有知觉的记忆 |
[20:45] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | You don’t have to be an enemy just because you exist. | 你的存在不代表你就是我的敌人 |
[20:48] | I did assume you’d hate me for trying to live. | 我以为你会因为我想活就讨厌我 |
[20:50] | You’ve got this wild callousness thing going on. | 因为你很冷酷无情 |
[20:52] | Yeah, you’re young. | 是啊,你还年轻 |
[20:53] | C’mon, let’s bring you to life and get a beer. | 来,我把你变成真人,一起喝酒 |
[20:56] | Does being real mean I eventually become you? | 我变成真人就终究会变成你吗? |
[20:58] | I assume, yeah. | 应该是,对 |
[20:59] | Maybe you can just remember us getting a beer? | 你还是记得我们一起喝酒就好? |
[21:43] | Hey! Oh, fuck. | 嘿,干 |
[21:47] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[21:48] | You ever think putting the violent ones in the same place | 你有没有想过把暴力的人关一起 |
[21:50] | might be counter-productive? | 可能会造成反效果? |
[21:52] | They don’t pay us to think, Phil. | 我们的职责不包含思考,费尔 |
[21:53] | No you’re right. Sorry. | 对,你是对的,抱歉 |