时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | It’s the crow man! | 是乌鸦人 |
[00:22] | Give it a second. | 先等一下 |
[00:23] | Maybe he’s taking it out to surrender. | 他说不定是要投降 |
[00:34] | He’s anti-heroic. Run! | 他不是英雄,快逃 |
[00:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[00:37] | He’s only one man! | 他只是一个人而已 |
[00:39] | With the power of a thousand crows. | 我还有一千只乌鸦的力量 |
[00:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:48] | Crows and owls have always been at war, | 乌鸦和猫头鹰一向是世仇 |
[00:50] | but why do you care? | 但这跟你又有什么关系? |
[00:51] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义? |
[00:52] | Here’s two. | 接招吧 |
[00:58] | Ha-ha! Yeah. Cool. Morty? | -对,真酷 -莫蒂? |
[01:01] | Uh, h-hey, man! | 你好 |
[01:03] | Good to see you! | 真高兴能见到你 |
[01:05] | Y-You’re, like, looking, like, | 你好像还很着迷于 |
[01:07] | into crows…still. | 乌鸦 |
[01:08] | Oh, uh, two crows, you remember Morty. | 两只乌鸦,这位是莫蒂 |
[01:10] | Morty, two crows. | 莫蒂,这是两只乌鸦 |
[01:12] | It’s good to see you, | 很高兴能见到你 |
[01:13] | but if you’d given me more of a heads up — | 但你没事先说 |
[01:15] | Well, I-I was just in the neighborhood. | 我只是刚好来这附近,我不是… |
[01:16] | I-It wasn’t like –It’s just that the battle for crows | 因为乌鸦的战斗 |
[01:18] | is kind of never-ending. | 永远不会停止 |
[01:20] | Huh. Right. | 好 |
[01:21] | A little pointless, then, right? | 那就有点没意义了,对吧? |
[01:23] | That came out wrong, s-sounded judgy. | 我不是这个意思,太没礼貌了 |
[01:25] | -Crowhorse. Crowhorse. -Okay. | -乌鸦马… -好吧,它们… |
[01:27] | Crowhorse. Crowhorse. Looks like… | 它们好像 |
[01:29] | looks like they’re leading you to a thing. | 要带你去做什么事 |
[01:32] | Take care, Morty. | 保重,莫蒂 |
[01:33] | You — You too! | 你也是 |
[01:34] | I-I’m doing good, by the way. | 我过得很好 |
[01:36] | Oh, my dad was gonna eat that yogurt you left in the fridge | 我爸本来想喝你放在冰箱的酸奶 |
[01:38] | but I-I told him — | 但我跟他说… |
[02:22] | I’m looking for… | 我在找 |
[02:24] | Crow Scare. | 草稻人 |
[02:26] | The scarecrow? The evil scarecrow? | 稻草人?邪恶的稻草人? |
[02:29] | Come on. Whoever gives him up first lives. | 拜托,最先供出他的人就能保命 |
[02:32] | Fine, I can kill an extra asshole. | 好吧,那我就多杀一个混帐 |
[02:34] | Helps me get my steps in. | 这样运动量比较足够 |
[02:51] | Rick! Morty? | -瑞克 -莫蒂? |
[02:53] | Wood?! | 木头? |
[02:57] | Uh, Morty, why are you now like 40? | 莫蒂,你怎么变得像40岁? |
[02:59] | Th-That’s how long it’s been, Rick. | 因为已经过这么久了,瑞克 |
[03:00] | Oh, uh, I guess we can have a drink together, then. | 那我们就可以一起喝一杯了 |
[03:03] | Do you have a rum and Coke? | 有没有兰姆酒可乐? |
[03:05] | What are you, 20? | 你才20岁吗? |
[03:06] | Oh, bless your heart. | 别说笑了 |
[03:08] | Time be goin’ by, don’t she? | 时间过得真快,对吧? |
[03:10] | That’s your reaction to finding out | 你没发现自己 |
[03:12] | you wasted your entire life? | 浪费了一辈子吗? |
[03:13] | I feel okay. | 我觉得还好 |
[03:14] | Well — well, what about me?! | 那我呢? |
[03:15] | Whoa. Excuse us, boys. | 我得请你们先 |
[03:17] | You don’t wanna be here for this. | 回避一下了 |
[03:19] | I thought if I gave you enough space, | 我以为只要给你一些空间 |
[03:21] | you’d outgrow this… phase. | 你就会恢复正常 |
[03:23] | Here’s your drink, poser. | 这是你点的酒,做作鬼 |
[03:25] | Dad got sick, you know. Stage 4. | 爸生病了,癌症晚期 |
[03:28] | You would’ve loved it. | 你一定会很开心 |
[03:29] | Summer’s a nurse — well, pretty much a nurse. | 桑美成为了护士,可以算是护士 |
[03:31] | She — She married a junkie. | 她嫁给了一个毒虫 |
[03:33] | Rick, come home, | 瑞克,快回家 |
[03:35] | while we still got a little time. | 我们还有点时间 |
[03:36] | Morty, what we had wasn’t healthy. | 莫蒂,我们之前的关系很不健康 |
[03:38] | And this is? | 这就很健康吗? |
[03:40] | Y-You’ve had a thousand adventures with these crows. | 你跟乌鸦经历了无数场历险 |
[03:41] | When are you gonna kill their big bad? | 你什么时候才要杀死大魔王? |
[03:43] | First off, the “will they/kill they” | 首先,这种悬念 |
[03:44] | is everything to my guys. | 对它们来说很重要 |
[03:46] | And second, fuck you for trying to undermine my happiness. | 而且去你的别想破坏我的幸福 |
[03:48] | This may be the last time you ever lay eyes on me! | 这可能是你最后一次见到我了 |
[03:50] | I hope that’s not true, Morty, | 希望不是,莫蒂 |
[03:52] | because you look like s shit, | 因为你状况很糟 |
[03:53] | and this is not how I wanna remember you. | 我不想记得这样的你 |
[04:09] | Now that I have his two crows, | 这两只乌鸦现在是我的了 |
[04:11] | nothing will stop me from eliminating Crow Rick. | 我总算能除掉乌鸦瑞克了 |
[04:14] | Don’t defend him to me. | 不要帮他说话 |
[04:16] | I don’t even get what you see in him. | 真不懂你们看上他哪一点 |
[04:17] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[04:19] | We should be enjoying the time we have together. | 我们应该好好享受在一起的时光 |
[04:22] | Crow Rick! | 乌鸦瑞克 |
[04:23] | Oh, I-I know what this must look like, but — | 不要误会,我们… |
[04:25] | It looks like my arch nemesis, Crow Scare, | 看来我的死对头草稻人 |
[04:27] | and my sidekicks planning adventures together. | 和我的搭档正在规划一起历险 |
[04:29] | You are hardly the victim here. | 你才不是受害者 |
[04:31] | I was adventuring with these two crows | 早在你出现之前 |
[04:33] | before you ever came along. | 我就开始跟它们一起历险了 |
[04:40] | What do you mean, “using me as a rebound?” | 我是你们的备胎? |
[04:43] | You feel like I was using you as a rebound, too? | 你们觉得我也把你们当备胎? |
[04:45] | Well, shit, this lost all meaning. | 靠,那就失去意义了 |
[04:47] | I guess it could have been worse. | 还不算太糟 |
[04:49] | At least adventuring was just a metaphor | 至少历险只是 |
[04:50] | for romantic partnership, so it’s not a real break-up. | 恋情的象征而已,所以这不算真正的分手 |
[04:53] | Speak for yourself. | 不对 |
[04:54] | We immensely enjoy each other’s bodies. | 我们也有亲密的肢体关系 |
[04:57] | What?! Ugh! No! | 什么?不 |
[04:58] | Sounds like the man’s asking for proof. | 他好像想看证据 |
[05:00] | Let’s show him, fellas! | 就让他看看吧,两位 |
[05:01] | -I-I asked for zero proof! -Ahh! | 我没有要看证据 |
[05:03] | Zero proof! | 坏鸟鸟 |
[05:11] | I’m giving you free will. | 我要给你自由意志 |
[05:15] | Submit to Crow Horse! | 向乌鸦马屈服吧 |
[05:22] | -Rick? -Wubba lubba dub dub! I’m back, pal! | -瑞克? -我回来了,朋友 |
[05:25] | Morty, who’s at the door? | 莫蒂,是谁来了? |
[05:27] | Wait a minute. I thought you died gruesomely? | 等等,你不是已经惨死了吗? |
[05:29] | W-what the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[05:30] | See, uh, the — the thing is, uh… | 其实… |
[05:31] | Can you please make Morty 14 again, Dad? | 你能把莫蒂变回14岁吗,爸? |
[05:33] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[05:35] | Okay, look, I-I may have used an aging serum | 好,听着,我可能用了老化药水 |
[05:37] | to kind of emotionally blackmail you a little. | 稍微情绪勒索你了一下 |
[05:39] | I kind of figured, and I totally get it, Morty, | 我猜到了,我完全能理解,莫蒂 |
[05:41] | I-I’m done with the two crows. | 我受够那两只乌鸦了 |
[05:43] | Like, they were super clingy and I’m ready to make this work. | 他们很黏人,我想跟你再试一次 |
[05:45] | Let’s just hit the reset button. | 我们就按下重置按钮吧 |
[05:46] | Well, no, honey, not a reset, okay? | 不,亲爱的,不要重置,好吗? |
[05:48] | Tell your grandpa that you’re worthy of his respect | 跟外公说,你值得他的尊重 |
[05:51] | and you want to be treated differently from now on. | 你希望他之后换个方式对待你 |
[05:53] | I refuse to do that. | 我不要 |
[05:54] | I-I’m desperate to get back together. | 我很想跟他复合 |
[05:55] | -Just like his old man. -Don’t worry, honey. | -跟他爸一样 -别担心 |
[05:57] | That’s just Morty’s middle age talking. | 莫蒂是变中年才会这样 |
[05:58] | He’ll be less codependent once we get | 等他还有更长的人生要过 |
[06:00] | more of his life in front of him again. | 就不会这么黏人了 |
[06:01] | Uh, I’d like him to stay 40 | 我希望他继续40岁 |
[06:02] | so he can keep buying my friends molly. | 这样他才能帮我朋友买摇头丸 |
[06:05] | I’d rather throw my vote away | 我宁愿放弃投票 |
[06:06] | than use it to support a flawed system. | 也不要支持有缺陷的系统 |
[06:08] | Can we make our first adventure fixing this? | 第一场历险能先把我变回来吗? |
[06:10] | -I keep thinking about lawn care. -Okay, buddy. | -我一直在想草坪的事 -好吧 |
[06:12] | Who sold you this shitty aging serum? | 谁卖这烂老化药水给你? |
[06:13] | -What did he look like? -Just like you. | -长什么样子? -跟你一样 |
[06:15] | -I-I got it from the Citadel. -Hot damn. | -我是在大本营买的 -太棒了 |
[06:17] | Hittin’ the ground running with a Citadel episode. | 快来点大本营的情节吧 |
[06:19] | See ya later, masturbators. | 再见了,各位废物 |
[06:26] | Hi! I’m Citadel’s new mascot, Andy, | 嗨,我是大本营的新吉祥物小和 |
[06:28] | because this place wouldn’t be home without Ricks “Andy” Mortys. | 因为这里有瑞克、和、莫蒂 |
[06:32] | Dumb. | 真蠢 |
[06:33] | Ooh, what happened to this place? | 这里发生了什么事? |
[06:34] | There’s a Morty president now. | 这里现在有个莫蒂总统了 |
[06:36] | Aw, that’s cute. They rebuilt. They made it nicer. | 真可爱,这里重建得很好 |
[06:38] | They made it Glendale. | 这里变成格伦代尔了 |
[06:39] | God damn, you are cantankerous. | 天啊,你脾气真暴躁 |
[06:41] | Even pooping hurts now. | 我现在连拉屎都会痛 |
[06:42] | Yeah, well, this place is gonna fix you right up. | 是吗?这里会把你修好的 |
[06:44] | Okay, so, we’ve got a standard Morty | 好,有个标准莫蒂 |
[06:46] | that’s been aged to…40? | 被老化到40岁了吗? |
[06:48] | Can you reverse it? | 可以逆转吗? |
[06:49] | Well, if you look at it like a bone, | 想成是骨头 |
[06:51] | what we can do is break his age in two places, | 我们可以把他的年龄 |
[06:52] | remove the middle, and graft its ends back together. | 断成三截,取出中间那段,再把头尾两段接起来 |
[06:55] | Th-that sounds really violent. | 听起来好暴力 |
[06:56] | It’s not a literal bone, Morty. | 不是真正的骨头,莫蒂 |
[06:58] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[06:59] | Ah, brace yourself, the process does also | 但这过程也会 |
[07:01] | break every bone in your body. | 弄断全身的骨头 |
[07:02] | Wait! Aah! Ooh! Ow! | 等等 |
[07:05] | -I like crayons. -Girls are gross. | -我喜欢蜡笔 -女生好恶 |
[07:09] | I-I think I feel like myself again. | 我好像变回原样了 |
[07:12] | Uh, you look a little weird. | 你看起来有点怪 |
[07:13] | Your skin’s all pink like a baby mouse. | 全身都是粉红色,就像老鼠宝宝 |
[07:15] | -I-Is that normal? -Probably. | -这是正常的吗? -应该是 |
[07:16] | Uh, sign here for storage or disposal | 要存放或清除我们取出的26年 |
[07:18] | of the 26 years we removed. | 请在这里签名 |
[07:19] | Wait, what? | 什么? |
[07:21] | I ain’t payin’ to store 26 years. | 我不要花钱存放那26年 |
[07:22] | Well, then you’re taking it with you. | 那你们就得带走 |
[07:25] | I’m almost ready to sell out. | 我快准备好抛弃原则了 |
[07:27] | Alright, what’s disposal cost? | 好吧,清除要多少钱? |
[07:30] | -Oh! -S-something unfair’s happening. | 发生了不公义的事 |
[07:32] | There’s no escape. No escape! | 根本无法逃脱,无法逃脱 |
[07:33] | Let me help you! This is not a good look. | 我来帮你,这样不好看 |
[07:36] | -Oh, boy. -Hey! They — they shot me! | -天啊 -他们对我开了枪 |
[07:38] | You are seriously hurting the Citadel experience. | 你对大本营体验造成很大的伤害 |
[07:40] | -Listen to me! -Drop the gun! | -听我说 -把枪放下 |
[07:41] | Death is coming for us all, | 我们都即将面临死亡 |
[07:43] | and the Citadel is a weapon of mass des– | 大本营是大规模杀伤… |
[07:46] | Woof. You’re about to get suspended with pay. | 你会被停职留薪 |
[07:48] | Come on, Morty, let’s get outta here before this gets political. | 走吧,莫蒂,这快变政治事件了 |
[07:50] | Oh! Was I… influential? | 我很有影响力吗? |
[07:53] | Yeah, y-you were influential. | 对,你很有影响力 |
[07:55] | Y-You had like seven — seven blogs. | 你有七个博客 |
[07:57] | Tight. Oh. | 赞 |
[07:59] | Ugh. Too late. | 太迟了 |
[08:01] | Rick C-137, | 瑞克C-137 |
[08:02] | President Morty requests you join him for dinner. | 莫蒂总统邀请你跟他共进晚餐 |
[08:04] | Whoa! S-Seriously? | 天啊,真的吗? |
[08:06] | You know I destroyed this place. | 我之前把这里摧毁了 |
[08:07] | You’ve been pardoned for that, sir. | 总统已经特赦你了,先生 |
[08:09] | Rick! Let’s have dinner with the Morty President. | 瑞克,我们去跟莫蒂总统吃饭 |
[08:11] | Morty, the idea was to get back to simple adventures. | 莫蒂,我们该进行小历险才对 |
[08:12] | The Citadel runs on canon. | 大本营都得按照正规剧情来 |
[08:14] | Okay. I guess things really are just going right back | 好吧,看来状况真的 |
[08:16] | to how they were. | 完全没变 |
[08:17] | Fine. I could eat. | 好吧,我可以吃点东西 |
[08:19] | But the second he reveals he’s evil, we’re gone. | 但他只要开始耍坏,我们就走人 |
[08:25] | I dunno. It tastes… pretty good. | 这其实还蛮好吃的 |
[08:27] | Okay, let me know if you start feeling poisony. | 好,你有中毒感再告诉我 |
[08:29] | Good to have you back, buddy. | 很高兴能跟你合体 |
[08:32] | Sorry I’m late. Never really ends around here. | 抱歉,我迟到了,有好多事要忙 |
[08:34] | Look at this, Morty. | 你看 |
[08:36] | They really did make a you the president. | 真的有莫蒂选上总统了 |
[08:37] | And I hate ’em every day for it. | 我每天都很讨厌选我的人 |
[08:38] | But wow! Rick C-137. | 天啊,瑞克C-137 |
[08:41] | Now, that’s a guy to move your schedule around for. | 你是需要特别排开行程见的贵宾 |
[08:43] | Not — Not here to blow the place up again, I hope. | 希望你不会再来把这里炸烂 |
[08:45] | Ha! Not unless you try to keep me here. | 除非你想把我留下来 |
[08:47] | Ha-ha, geez. Wouldn’t dream of it. | 天啊,我想都不敢想 |
[08:48] | But it’s amazing you dropped by | 但你能来真是太好了 |
[08:50] | because I was eventually gonna hunt you down. | 因为我本来想找你 |
[08:52] | There’s the reveal. Let’s dance. | 他要耍坏了,来吧 |
[08:54] | -Ha! Geez. -Rick, come on, man. | -真是的 -瑞克,别这样 |
[08:55] | The guy got elected president by Ricks and Mortys. | 他都选上总统了,是瑞克和莫蒂选的 |
[08:57] | -He’s being really nice. -All politicians are nice. | -他人很好 -每个政客人都很好 |
[09:00] | He’s a hot bag of peanuts, isn’t he? | 他脾气还真暴躁,对吧? |
[09:01] | We’ve been through a lot. | 我们经历了很多事 |
[09:03] | A-And he does not like –Serialized drama. | 他不喜欢…连续剧情 |
[09:05] | Right, no drama. Keep it episodic. | 好,只要走单集剧情就好 |
[09:07] | Ricks never look back. | 瑞克从不留恋过去 |
[09:08] | Waste of a legend in his case. | 这对传奇人物来说太可惜了 |
[09:10] | -You know he practically built this place? -Wait, what? | -你知道这里算是他建立的吗? -等等,什么? |
[09:12] | And now you’re running it squeaky clean, right? | 你现在经营得很好,对吧? |
[09:14] | That’s why you got deformed Mortys | 才会有畸形莫蒂 |
[09:15] | coming up through the sewer lines | 从下水道冒出来 |
[09:16] | talking about hope and change? | 说着关于希望和改变的事? |
[09:18] | -Fair enough. -Good clapback, Rick. | -有道理 -回嘴回得好,瑞克 |
[09:20] | What’s the deal with that, Mister P? | 这是怎么回事,总统? |
[09:21] | I got a little project going on. | 我正在执行某项计划 |
[09:23] | Required some hands-on labor. | 需要劳力 |
[09:24] | It would require less if you were willing | 告诉我该如何降低中心有限曲线 |
[09:26] | to tell me how one might | 我就不需要 |
[09:27] | bring down the Central Finite Curve. | 那么多人力了 |
[09:29] | Alright, time to go, Morty. | 好,我们该走了,莫蒂 |
[09:31] | I want to know what he’s talking about. | 我想知道他在讲什么 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you’ve come all this way. | 对啊,你们都大老远来了 |
[09:33] | Can you give me 10 more seconds? | 再给我十秒,好吗? |
[09:34] | Literally 10? Because now it would be 6. | 那你现在只剩六秒了 |
[09:36] | Oh, I’m fine with that. | 没关系 |
[09:37] | Make it 2. | 倒数二 |
[09:39] | One. | 一… |
[09:41] | Like I said, would have been a big help for you to tell me, | 你如果告诉我会很有帮助 |
[09:42] | but I should have everything I need from you now. | 但我需要的情报应该都到手了 |
[09:45] | Let me just make sure. | 我确认一下 |
[09:46] | You can’t scan an entire brain over appetizers. | 吃前菜的时间无法扫描整个大脑 |
[09:48] | Oh, most of yours got scanned a longtime ago. | 你大部分大脑的内容都在很久之前就扫描过了 |
[09:52] | You probably don’t remember. | 你可能不记得了 |
[09:55] | Excel sior! | 精益求精 |
[09:57] | -Evil Rick. -We kicked his ass! | -邪恶瑞克 -我们教训了他 |
[09:59] | “Evil Rick.” I love it. | 邪恶瑞克,我喜欢 |
[10:01] | Smartest man in the universe, | 他是全宇宙最聪明的人 |
[10:02] | with an ego so big you can just grab it like a joystick. | 又很自大,很好操控 |
[10:05] | Looks complete. | 看起来很完整 |
[10:07] | I was afraid I’d have to kill every Rick | 我还担心要杀光大本营里的瑞克 |
[10:08] | on the Citadel to get what I needed. | 才能得到我要的东西 |
[10:09] | You asshole! I vouched for you! | 王八蛋,我还帮你担保了 |
[10:11] | He only came here because I asked him to. | 他会来都是因为我说想来 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, Rick. | 对不起,瑞克 |
[10:14] | That apology and a screwdriver in my hand | 道歉跟给我一把螺丝刀 |
[10:16] | would be worth a screwdriver. | 我比较需要螺丝刀 |
[10:17] | You sellout Mortys kill me. | 我真讨厌你们这些没原则的莫蒂 |
[10:19] | I’d hate you more than the Ricks you worship | 你们比你们崇拜的瑞克更讨人厌 |
[10:20] | if there was any point. | 但这并没有意义 |
[10:22] | But you can’t help it. | 你也是情不自禁 |
[10:23] | You were bred for it. | 你天生就这样 |
[10:24] | Wanna see? | 你想看吗? |
[10:29] | You already know Rogue Ricks used Mortys | 你知道离群瑞克利用了莫蒂 |
[10:30] | to hide themselves from the Citadel. | 让大本营找不到他们 |
[10:33] | But you might not know it worked so well | 但你或许不知道这计谋太成功了 |
[10:34] | that the Citadel became its own | 大本营都变成了 |
[10:36] | Morty Market. | 莫蒂市场 |
[10:37] | And I’m sure you don’t know how far they’ve gone | 你也不知道他们为了提高供给量 |
[10:39] | to help supply meet demand. | 会做到什么地步 |
[10:41] | Sure, Ricks could scour infinity | 对,瑞克也可以到无限个宇宙去 |
[10:43] | for naturally occurring grandsons. | 寻找自然产生的孙子 |
[10:44] | But why bother? | 但何必呢? |
[10:46] | So much work. | 那样太麻烦了 |
[10:47] | Such an admission of need. | 还得承认自己的需要 |
[10:49] | There aren’t infinite versions of our grandfather, Morty. | 我们的外公并没有无限个版本 |
[10:52] | He’s an infinite smear of one shitty old man. | 他只是同一个糟老头的无限副本 |
[10:55] | And he’s attached to us infinitely | 他永远离不开我们 |
[10:57] | through his weakness and our forgiveness. | 因为他很软弱,我们又善于原谅 |
[11:01] | This is why we’re with him. | 所以我们才会跟他在一起 |
[11:02] | This is why we’re alive. | 所以我们才会活着 |
[11:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[11:09] | Rick, say this isn’t true. | 瑞克,快说这不是事实 |
[11:10] | -It isn’t the whole truth. -Liar! | -这不全是事实 -骗子 |
[11:12] | -It’s complicated! -I’m not busy. | -说来话长 -我现在很闲 |
[11:14] | Okay, Morty, remember when I said all I need | 好,莫蒂,我不是说过比起道歉 |
[11:16] | was your apology and a screwdriver in my hand? | 我比较需要螺丝刀吗? |
[11:18] | Well, I forgot I literally have a screwdriver in my hand. | 我忘了我手里确实有把螺丝刀 |
[11:21] | I mean, duh-doy. I’m basically Inspector Gadget. | 废话,我简直就是神探加杰特 |
[11:26] | It’s okay. He’s free to go. | 没关系,放他走吧 |
[11:28] | He’s the Rickest Rick. We’ll never see him again. | 他是最瑞克的瑞克,我们再也不会见到他了 |
[11:33] | Morty, when you came here for that serum, | 莫蒂,你来买老化药水时 |
[11:35] | did you refill this gun? | 有没有补过传送液? |
[11:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[11:38] | Oh. Ooh! Holy shit! | 靠 |
[11:41] | I only know one man that ever hacked my portal gun, | 能破解我的传送枪的只有一个人 |
[11:43] | and it turned out it was evil you. | 就是邪恶的你 |
[11:45] | Yay! He’s all caught up. | 真棒,他全都搞懂了 |
[11:48] | Wait. Hold it. Hold it. | 等等,先住手… |
[11:52] | -Who — Who’s that? -Time for Big Boy. Duck! | -那是谁? -大胃王该登场了,躲起来 |
[11:57] | Does he like it? | 他很享受吗? |
[11:58] | It’s a metaphor for capitalism, Morty. | 这象征着资本主义,莫蒂 |
[12:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[12:20] | You can’t outrun your past, Rick. | 你是无法逃避过去的,瑞克 |
[12:23] | Did you think my force field would be down the second time? | 你以为我会突然卸除力场吗? |
[12:25] | I was expressing disapproval of your dialogue. | 我是在对你的言论表达不满 |
[12:28] | Disapprove all you want. | 你就尽管不满吧 |
[12:30] | Tonight, the quality of dialogue stops mattering. | 到了今晚,言论品质就不重要了 |
[12:33] | Tonight, I do that thing I want to do | 到了今晚,我就能如愿 |
[12:36] | with the curve thing. | 降低曲线 |
[12:41] | Nobody leave. Everybody stay. | 谁都别离开,全都留下来… |
[12:43] | Nobody leave. Everybody stay. | 谁都别离开,全都留下来 |
[12:52] | Nobody leave. Everybody stay. | 谁都别离开,全都留下来 |
[12:54] | In uncertain times like these, | 在这种动荡时机 |
[12:56] | I think it’s important for me to say, eat shit, fuck you. | 我有重要的话要说:"去撞墙,干你娘" |
[12:58] | The drug companies paid for me to say every word. | 每句话都是药厂花钱请我讲的 |
[13:00] | I have millions of dollars, | 我有很多钱 |
[13:01] | and I don’t care if you live — oh, God! | 我不在乎你们… |
[13:03] | Oh, fuck! No! Aah! | 不,干,不 |
[13:05] | And I’d just like to say that prescription drugs are great, | 我觉得处方药很棒 |
[13:07] | and you should buy them now. | 你们应该马上去买 |
[13:09] | What’s happening, Rick? | 怎么回事,瑞克? |
[13:11] | He hacked the entire city’s portal supply. | 他对大本营的传送液都动了手脚 |
[13:12] | Come on, there still might be one way out of here — | 走吧,我们或许还有办法能离开 |
[13:14] | out the bottom. | 从底下离开 |
[13:21] | What do you think he needed from your brain? | 他想从你的大脑里找到什么? |
[13:23] | I assume schematics for the Citadel’s dimensional drive. | 应该是大本营的维度驱动设计图 |
[13:26] | If he’s gonna use it to blow the curve, | 他若想破坏曲线 |
[13:27] | we do notwant to be here. | 我们最好快逃 |
[13:28] | What is the Central Finite Curve? | 中心有限曲线是什么? |
[13:29] | Q&A after our survival. | 我们先活下来,我再开放提问 |
[13:31] | Hopefully we can snag some untainted fluid at the source | 希望能从源头取得未污染传送液 |
[13:34] | and get the fuck out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[13:36] | Or not. | 可能没办法了 |
[13:40] | Wow. I thought mycapitalism metaphor was on the nose. | 我以为我的资本主义比喻很强了 |
[13:44] | So did you help build the Citadel? | 你有帮忙建造大本营吗? |
[13:46] | Do you just lie to me about everything? | 你是不是什么事都对我说谎? |
[13:47] | Can’t we just sneak through the cave base? | 我们能先专心穿越地洞基地吗? |
[13:49] | We turned a new leaf, Morty. We’re back to simple adventures. | 我们重新开始了,莫蒂,我们要继续进行简单的历险 |
[13:51] | It’s not a new leaf until you tell me everything. | 你要对我说实话才算重新开始 |
[13:54] | Morty, we really don’t have time for this. | 莫蒂,我们真的没时间 |
[13:55] | -The whole place is gonna blow. -No, I-I don’t trust you. | -这里要爆炸了 -不,我不信任你 |
[13:57] | I-I don’t want to do this anymore | 你如果不直接回答我 |
[13:59] | if I’m not gonna get straight answers from you. | 我就不想继续跟你探险了 |
[14:00] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[14:02] | Here’s my fucking downloaded brain, Morty. | 这是我大脑的内容,莫蒂 |
[14:03] | You want to jump the shark? | 你想看精彩情节吗? |
[14:04] | You want to know my stupid crybaby backstory? | 你想知道我愚蠢的可怜故事吗? |
[14:06] | Knock yourself out. Not — not now! | 那就随你便,不是现在 |
[16:28] | -Boo ya, Rick. -Nice one, Morty! | -做得好,莫蒂 -这样如何? |
[16:31] | Whoa. Dead wife? | 你太太死了? |
[16:33] | Yes, now everyone can shut up about it. | 对,大家现在可以闭嘴了 |
[16:35] | Wow, Rick, I feel a lot better having seen all that. | 天啊,瑞克,我看过之后,心里好受多了 |
[16:38] | Of course that’s the case. | 当然是这样啦 |
[16:40] | In their minds, they’re the underdogs. | 在他们眼中,自己才是居于劣势 |
[16:43] | And that’s how they justify this. | 所以他们才能合理化这一切 |
[16:47] | Morty, I’m not responsible | 莫蒂,我不能 |
[16:49] | for every fucked-up Rick out there. | 为所有烂瑞克负责 |
[16:50] | They literally all say that. | 每个瑞克都是这样说 |
[16:51] | They all have that excuse. | 他们都有一样的借口 |
[16:52] | It’s part of their system. | 这是他们的本质 |
[16:54] | None of them have to be responsible. | 他们都不用负责任 |
[16:55] | They’re all victims of themselves. | 他们都是自己的受害者 |
[16:57] | Oh, it’s so hard to be a genius. Couldn’t you just die? | 当天才好辛苦,你为什么不能直接死掉? |
[16:59] | Well, what are you doing about it? | 你打算怎么做? |
[17:00] | Jack shit. I’m leaving. | 我什么都不做,我要走了 |
[17:02] | Do you know what the Central Finite Curve is? | 你知道中心有限曲线是什么吗? |
[17:04] | They built a wall around infinity. | 他们沿着无限建了一道墙 |
[17:06] | They separated all the infinite universes | 他们把所有无限宇宙 |
[17:08] | from all the infinite universes where he’s the smartest man in the universe. | 跟自己是最聪明的人的无限宇宙分开 |
[17:11] | Every version of us has spent every version | 每一版的我们都在 |
[17:13] | of all of our lives in one infinite crib built around an infinite fucking baby. | 为无限宝宝建造的无限摇篮里过了一辈子 |
[17:18] | And I’m leaving it. | 我要离开 |
[17:19] | That’s what makes me evil — | 所以才会被视为邪恶 |
[17:20] | being sick of him. | 因为我受够他了 |
[17:22] | If you’ve ever been sick of him, you’ve been evil, too. | 你如果受够他,就会被视为邪恶 |
[17:26] | Rick, did you really leave the crows for me? | 瑞克,你真的是为了我才离开乌鸦的吗? |
[17:28] | Or did you come back because they dumped you? | 还是你被他们甩了才回来? |
[17:32] | There you go, kid. Now you’re Evil Morty, too. | 这就对了,你也变成邪恶莫蒂了 |
[17:35] | Sooner or later we all are, | 我们在曲线的这一边 |
[17:36] | on this side of the curve. | 迟早都会变邪恶莫蒂 |
[17:53] | Don’t worry, Morty. We still got a way out | 别担心,莫蒂,我们还有 |
[17:54] | they never thought of — Operation Phoenix. | 他们没想到的离开方式——凤凰行动 |
[17:56] | Doesn’t that still mean, like, death? | 不就是求死吗? |
[17:58] | Sure, but the joke’s on them, | 对,但糗的是他们 |
[17:59] | ’cause we just found a backdoor to getting off this rock. | 我们发现了离开这星球的方式 |
[18:03] | REROUTED. REROUTED. | 改变路线 |
[18:05] | Rerouted. Rerouted. Rerouted. | 改变路线… |
[18:09] | Rerouted. Rerouted. Rerouted. | 改变路线… |
[18:15] | Oh, my fucking God! | 他妈的老天爷啊 |
[18:16] | Come on, Morty. We gotta go. | 快,莫蒂,我们得走了 |
[18:20] | You can come if you want. | 你可以跟我走 |
[18:22] | Don’t blame me if you don’t. | 不想走就别怪我 |
[18:24] | Ugh! From where I sit, Morty, | 在我看来,莫蒂 |
[18:26] | that’s the best deal on the table. | 这是你最好的选择 |
[18:27] | I-I don’t have a real plan. | 我其实没有计划 |
[18:33] | Thanks, pal. I-I’m glad you ignored my advice. | 谢了,很高兴你无视了我的建议 |
[18:36] | It’s just as well. I lied. | 这样也好,我骗了你 |
[18:37] | That second seat’s a toilet. | 第二个座位是马桶 |
[18:39] | Oh. Super dick move. | 真是混蛋 |
[18:41] | But weirdly kind of cool to admit it. | 但你坦承说谎还蛮酷的 |
[18:42] | Geez, you guys really are bred for forgiveness. | 天啊,你们还真善于原谅 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | Say goodbye to the Citadel, fellas. | 跟大本营道别吧,各位 |
[20:58] | Ooowee! Evil Morty. | 邪恶莫蒂 |
[21:00] | That was quite a scheme. | 好酷的计谋 |
[21:02] | Makes me wonder if there’s an evil me out there. | 我很好奇有没有邪恶的我 |
[21:05] | But I guess sometimes I look at my life, | 但仔细看看我的人生 |
[21:07] | and I may not even need him, ’cause, well, | 我可能根本就不需要邪恶的我 |
[21:10] | guess I’ve made a pretty big mess of things myself. | 因为我自己就能把事情搞砸了 |
[21:14] | Never got my job at the university back. | 我没找回大学的工作 |
[21:16] | Remember that? Rick made me do karate. | 记得吗?瑞克逼我练空手道 |
[21:18] | It — It was kinda funny. | 蛮好笑的 |
[21:20] | But I guess things went downhill from there. | 但在那之后,一切就都走下坡了 |
[21:22] | Started isolating myself from Amy. | 我也开始跟艾咪疏远 |
[21:24] | Used to tell her everything I was feeling, | 我之前什么心事都会跟她说 |
[21:27] | but then I guess I stopped, | 但我后来就不说了 |
[21:28] | ’cause I wanted her to love who she thought I was, | 因为我希望她能爱她心目中的我 |
[21:31] | not who I felt myself becoming. | 而不是我即将变成的那个样子 |
[21:33] | Ever think about how horrified the people we love would be | 你有想过我们心爱的人如果看清我们真正的样子 |
[21:35] | if they found out who we truly are? | 他们会有多惊慌吗? |
[21:38] | So we just dig ourselves deeper into our lies every day, | 所以我们每天越讲越多谎言 |
[21:42] | ultimately hurting the only people brave enough to love us. | 最后还是伤害了少数有勇气爱我们的人 |
[21:45] | Wish I didn’t do that. | 真希望我没这么做 |
[21:47] | Wish I was brave enough to love them back. | 真希望我也有勇气爱他们 |
[21:49] | I don’t know. Maybe you should try it. | 我也不知道,或许你该试试看 |
[21:52] | We don’t have as much time as we think. | 时间并没有我们想像中的那么多 |