| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Oh my God, I cannot f***ing believe this! | 我操 终于拥有了 | 
| [00:08] | Here we f***ing go! | 开玩开玩! | 
| [00:11] | Oh! Jeez! | 我去! | 
| [00:14] | Pardon the interruption. | 对不起打扰你了 | 
| [00:15] | We are once again in the federal clear. | 我们今年又被赦免了哦 | 
| [00:17] | Rick, what the hell? Are you a turkey Dracula now? | 瑞克 搞毛啊 你是成火鸡吸血鬼了是吧? | 
| [00:20] | Morty, is that a Pooplickian GamePod? | 莫蒂 你哪来的GamePod舔便版? | 
| [00:21] | Actually it’s the GamePod XL. | 这个型号其实是GamePod XL | 
| [00:23] | They say it’s the most realistic video game console ever. | 史上体验最真实沉浸的游戏主机 | 
| [00:25] | I never got you that. | 不是我给你买的吧? | 
| [00:26] | Space Mom did. | 太空老妈买的 | 
| [00:27] | She’s in for the holiday weekend, remember? | 她趁感恩节回来看我们 你不会忘了吧? | 
| [00:29] | Sh*t. In that case, let’s go. | 操 那咱俩还不快跑路 | 
| [00:30] | Let’s get out of here— | 赶紧地 | 
| [00:31] | I heard you smack the glass, Dad. | 爸 你撞门上这么大声还想跑? | 
| [00:32] | If you bail, I’ll disown you! | 你要是走了 我就跟你断绝关系! | 
| [00:34] | [Space Beth] Yeah. I’d say don’t hop through a portal, | 建议你不要走传送门哦 | 
| [00:35] | but oh, wait, you can’t. | 哎呀 忘了你没有传送门可走 | 
| [00:37] | Look at it this way, Morty. | 莫蒂 这么想 | 
| [00:38] | Life is a subscription and Thanksgiving is your family’s yearly charge. | 人生就像买房 感恩节和家人团聚就是在还贷 | 
| [00:42] | Wow, Dad. Good job. | 哇 老爸好手艺 | 
| [00:44] | Rick. Put some pants on. | 瑞克 你把裤子穿上吧 | 
| [00:46] | Today has so few rules. | 这也太不像话了吧 | 
| [00:48] | Yes, Patriarch. | 好的 一家之主 | 
| [00:51] | Ding, ding, ding! | 叮叮叮 | 
| [00:52] | I’d like to make a toast. | 干杯前说点祝酒词吧 | 
| [00:54] | Today is a day for thanks. | 今天的主题是感恩 | 
| [00:56] | And for family. | 是家人 | 
| [00:58] | And for remembering all of those that have less. | 也不要忘了那些无家可归的人们 | 
| [01:01] | Okay, pick a scope. | 这主题范围也太广了 | 
| [01:02] | Pick a scope? | 范围有很广吗? | 
| [01:03] | Can we please have a normal Thanksgiving? | 咱们就不能过个正常的感恩节吗? | 
| [01:05] | Well, seems like all the ones I remember. | 难道不是每年都这样吗? | 
| [01:07] | Good point. | 也对哦 | 
| [01:08] | Baby! | 老婆! | 
| [01:09] | You. | 你呀 | 
| [01:10] | It’s a toast. | 我说着祝酒词呢 | 
| [01:11] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 | 
| [01:14] | Anyway, I’m thankful for my wife. | 我很感恩自己娶了你当老婆 | 
| [01:17] | Beth. The Beth that chose me. | 贝丝 这个主动选择我的贝丝 | 
| [01:19] | I’m so grateful to you | 真的很感激你 | 
| [01:21] | and I literally could not live without you. | 没有你的话我都不知道该怎么活下去 | 
| [01:23] | Aww. | 哎呀呀 | 
| [01:24] | I really mean that. | 肺腑之言 | 
| [01:25] | If something were to happen to you, | 如果你出了什么事儿 | 
| [01:26] | or if you were to leave me, or be unfaithful, | 或者是离开我 给我戴绿帽子的话 | 
| [01:28] | I would die. | 我真的会死 | 
| [01:30] | Literally. Probably by my own hand. | 说真的 我可能会自我了结 | 
| [01:32] | Ew. | 呕 | 
| [01:32] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [01:33] | I know how I’d do it. | 我连怎么死都想好了 | 
| [01:34] | Our first blender has an extra long cord | 我们的老榨汁机电源线特别长 | 
| [01:36] | and it was manufactured before safety fuses. | 并且出厂的时候保险丝还没发明出来 | 
| [01:38] | So, I’d draw a warm bath— | 我准备放一浴缸温水- | 
| [01:39] | And blend some stuff. | 然后榨点果汁喝 | 
| [01:40] | Good toast, honey. | 祝酒词说得好 老公 | 
| [01:42] | To thankfulness. | 敬感恩的心 | 
| [01:43] | To … A— America. | 敬-美国 | 
| [01:45] | To ending the toast. | 敬祝酒词完结 | 
| [01:46] | To ending the toast! | 敬祝酒词完结! | 
| [01:48] | Just to, uh, be clear, I was saying I’d kill myself. | 提醒你们一下 我刚才可是说想自杀哦 | 
| [01:51] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 | 
| [01:52] | God, we know! | 天啊 我们又没聋 | 
| [02:25] | Sorry jerry got all husbandy. | 抱歉哦 杰瑞刚才有点夫里夫气了 | 
| [02:28] | Yeah, do not miss that. | 嗯 还好不是我丈夫 | 
| [02:29] | So I was thinking we could set you up in jerry’s man cave? | 你今晚可以睡杰瑞的男人窝里 | 
| [02:31] | Oh, that’s okay, I’ll sleep in my car. | 算了 我还是在车里睡得了 | 
| [02:33] | It’s got a tardis thing going on, bigger on the inside. | 因为空间相对维度 车里的空间比外面还大 | 
| [02:35] | Dad calls it hack, but my soaking tub begs to differ. | 爸不信 但是我能在车里放浴缸 | 
| [02:39] | Hmm, maybe I’ll trade you | 哼 说得我都想和你换 | 
| [02:40] | Ohh! | 哎呀! | 
| [02:41] | Agh! My lower back. | 我的背疼 | 
| [02:43] | Oh, I got this. | 我来给你按按 | 
| [02:45] | Ah, jesus, that was great. | 我去 太舒服了 | 
| [02:47] | Well, you’re me. | 毕竟知你莫若我 | 
| [02:49] | I find this is usually the biggest help. | 我觉得小酌一杯最舒服 | 
| [02:53] | Mmm, oh, I just love… The venusian stuff. | 我真的是爱死……金星酒了 | 
| [02:57] | It’s cool, I get insecure trying to pronounce this crap, too, | 放轻松啦 这个单词的音我也发不好 | 
| [02:59] | But I got just the thing for that. | 不过我有个小东西专治这个 | 
| [03:01] | Here. | 试试 | 
| [03:17] | Okay, shoot that asteroid. Now shoot that one. | 照着那颗小行星射击 还有那颗 | 
| [03:20] | Now shoot me in the face. This game’s trash. | 照着我射击得了 这个游戏真垃圾 | 
| [03:22] | I didn’t want to say anything, but this does seem lame. | 其实我也想说 这个游戏太拉胯了 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah, I thought it was maybe ’cause we’ve shot so many real asteroids. | 可能因为我们射过真的小行星吧 | 
| [03:26] | L-let’s look at the menu. | 再看看游戏菜单 | 
| [03:28] | Oh! T-there’s the realism setting. | 上面有现实模拟度设置 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 | 
| [03:30] | Also stupid. | 厂商太那啥了 | 
| [03:31] | The factory setting is 4? | 出厂默认设置竟然是4级 | 
| [03:32] | What do we want, 10? | 咱们来个十级怎样? | 
| [03:33] | No, do 9. | 九级算了 | 
| [03:35] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑啦 | 
| [03:35] | -Shut up, summer. -Yeah, shut up, summer. | -夏茉闭嘴吧你 -对 闭嘴吧你 | 
| [03:37] | Put 10. | 上十级 | 
| [03:41] | This is the same. | 没有变化嘛 | 
| [03:42] | It’s worse. It’s — | 比刚才还烂- | 
| [03:43] | Oh. Oh. I get it. Okay. | 噢噢噢 我知道了 | 
| [03:44] | It’s — it’s more real. | 体验更接近现实了 | 
| [03:45] | The vast majority of space is empty. | 因为外太空就是这么空空荡荡 | 
| [03:47] | What? Who cares? | 啥?关我屁事啊? | 
| [03:48] | T-then what am I doing? | 这游戏没法玩了 | 
| [03:50] | Looks like you can record a video for your kid | 好像还能给自己孩子录段视频 | 
| [03:52] | In case you die. | 以防自己丧生 | 
| [03:53] | Not a bad idea, you’re gonna be in space for a while. | 试试吧 鬼知道你要在太空呆多久 | 
| [03:56] | may as well. | 那行吧 | 
| [03:57] | Um, hey, son. Uh… | 呃 儿子 呃 | 
| [04:00] | If you’re seeing this, I… | 你看到这个视频的时候 我- | 
| [04:02] | Starved to death while looking for an asteroid. | 已经在寻找小行星的征途上饿死了 | 
| [04:04] | Ugh. This is stupid. | 呕 什么鬼游戏 | 
| [04:06] | You guys are obviously just trying to convince yourselves | 你俩明明也觉得这个游戏无聊 | 
| [04:08] | It’s cool because you feel lame about it. | 还要骗自己好玩 | 
| [04:09] | Summer you know nothing about gamer culture. | 夏茉 游戏玩家的世界你不懂 | 
| [04:12] | Bro, tell your son you love the shit out of him. | 兄弟 告诉你儿子你爱死他了 | 
| [04:13] | Oh, I’m gonna! | 没问题 | 
| [04:23] | Of course we both can’t sleep at the same time. | 我俩失眠都是同时 | 
| [04:26] | Yeah, we do share a shitty back. | 嗯 我俩的背都不太行 | 
| [04:28] | Turn around. At least let me — | 转过去 让我来- | 
| [04:29] | Yes, please. | 悉听尊便 | 
| [04:31] | Oh, my god. | 天了噜 | 
| [04:32] | Okay, I know we’re not massage people but you need this. | 我俩虽然不喜欢按摩 但是你试试就知道了 | 
| [04:35] | See, you act like this badass space cowboy, | 虽然你表面上是个心狠手辣的太空牛仔 | 
| [04:37] | But I know you’re just a scared little overachiever | 只有我知道你内心只是个战战兢兢 | 
| [04:39] | That keeps all her ocd right — | 有强迫症的优秀女人 | 
| [04:42] | Oh, my god! | 天了噜! | 
| [04:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [04:44] | By the way you better be taking notes — I’m next. | 你还不快记好笔记 接下来轮到我了 | 
| [04:46] | It’s my back, you dumb bitch. | 臭婆娘 你的背就是我的背 | 
| [04:48] | Nice. | 真有你的 | 
| [04:50] | What? | 什么嘛? | 
| [04:59] | Well, I better get back to bed. | 我回房间继续睡觉去了 | 
| [05:00] | yep. Same. | 我也是 | 
| [05:06] | Oh, so now you’re into highly realistic video games? | 你怎么在玩模拟现实游戏? | 
| [05:09] | Maybe I decided real life was too much right now, | 可能老娘想暂时逃离现实生活 | 
| [05:11] | Or maybe I’m not afraid to change my mind about stuff. | 也可能我并不畏惧改变自己的看法 | 
| [05:13] | Maybe mental flexibility is stronger than stubbornness. | 灵活变通总好过冥顽不灵 | 
| [05:17] | Nice manip’, sum-sum. | 太会说了 夏夏 | 
| [05:18] | Okay, I-I’m in the alley behind the library. | 我在图书馆后面的巷子里 | 
| [05:20] | -Uptown or downtown? -Shit, there’s one uptown, too? | -住宅区还是市中心 -操 住宅区也有图书馆? | 
| [05:22] | It’s okay, stay there, I think I’m near the red line. | 没关系 呆那儿别动 我在地铁红线附近 | 
| [05:24] | Is this “street fighter”? | 你们在玩《街头霸王》吗? | 
| [05:25] | “street fighter” where you start at the beginning of each fighter’s day | 这个版本从角色起床开始 | 
| [05:28] | And have to find each other to fight. | 得找到对手才能开打 | 
| [05:30] | It’s very realistic. | 特别真实 | 
| [05:31] | Not even guaranteed a fight will happen. | 真实到可能打都打不成 | 
| [05:33] | That meter filling up is us forgetting what made us so mad. | 进度条代表角色慢慢忘记自己为什么这么愤怒 | 
| [05:35] | If anyone’s interested in a higher level of realism, | 如果有谁想玩特别现实的游戏的话 | 
| [05:38] | I’m booting up the og — | 我这倒是有一个哦- | 
| [05:39] | That’s original game, called a jigsaw puzzle In the den. | 原创游戏 也就是拼图 | 
| [05:45] | Hey, gang | 各位 | 
| [05:46] | Me and my space self are gonna make a run | 我和太空老妈准备去 | 
| [05:47] | To the gloppy drop system for ice cream. | 格罗皮卓普星买冰淇淋 | 
| [05:49] | Any flavor requests? | 你们想吃什么口味的呢? | 
| [05:51] | -Vanilla! -Vanilla! | -香草口味!-香草口味! | 
| [05:52] | Why do you guys have to go All the way to deep space just for ice cream? | 大老远跑去太空就为了买冰淇淋? | 
| [05:55] | Gloppy dropulites have less taste buds than humans. | 格罗皮卓普星人的味蕾比人类的要少 | 
| [05:57] | Their ice cream is like a hospital bed. | 他们的冰淇淋就像是病床一样 | 
| [05:59] | It’s designed for you to do less so it does more. | 尝一口就让人舒服到不想起来 | 
| [06:01] | Okay, see ya in a bit. | 好嘞 待会儿见 | 
| [06:03] | I’ll get started sorting all the obvious sky pieces. | 我先把天空的拼图零片找出来 | 
| [06:06] | Secret technique. | 我的秘诀哦 | 
| [06:07] | -Oh, shit, there you are! -Oh, fuck it’s on, bitch! | -操 总算找到你了 -老娘干死你! | 
| [06:08] | -I’m gonna eat your ass! -You will die in the street like a dog! | -我打得你屁滚尿流! -老娘把你干成丧家之犬! | 
| [06:14] | stunning. | 好美啊 | 
| [06:17] | Thank you. This is incredible. | 谢谢了 真的太壮观了 | 
| [06:19] | Eh. Just glad I had something in your size. | 还好我的宇航服合你身 | 
| [06:22] | Ha ha ha | 哈哈哈 | 
| [06:23] | How far is gloppy drop? | 格罗皮卓普星有多远啊? | 
| [06:25] | And why do I always think I’m wearing a watch? | 我怎么老以为自己戴了手表 | 
| [06:28] | I actually have a pint of gloppy drop on a little apartment orbiting earth. | 我的环地公寓里有一桶格罗皮卓普冰淇淋 | 
| [06:31] | So we have time. | 我们有的是时间 | 
| [06:32] | You have your own space station? | 你有自己的太空站? | 
| [06:34] | We have our own space station. | 我们有自己的太空站 | 
| [06:36] | We’re the same person. | 我就是你 你就是我 | 
| [06:37] | There’s differences. | 还是有区别的 | 
| [06:38] | Like, one of us has no idea who she really is. | 比如我连自己是谁都不知道 | 
| [06:41] | Wrong. | 说什么胡话 | 
| [06:42] | But let’s make a deal. | 我俩承诺彼此 | 
| [06:43] | Let’s trust ourselves enough to stop wondering Who we are when we’re together. | 在一起的时候就不要纠结自己究竟是谁 | 
| [06:47] | We get to say anything to each other. | 我们之间可以无话不谈 | 
| [06:49] | Things we’d never say to anyone else, even ourselves. | 谈些从未对别人甚至对自己说过的话 | 
| [06:52] | What don’t we say to ourselves? | 怎么可能有话没对自己说过? | 
| [06:54] | How about, “wow, my ass looks good in that space suit”? | 比如”穿上这身宇航服我屁股真翘” | 
| [06:57] | I mean it. I’m a good-looking woman. | 我实话实说而已 我可是个大美人 | 
| [06:59] | Well, that’s nice of you to say. | 说得我不好意思了 | 
| [07:01] | I also… | 我也… | 
| [07:03] | Find myself… | 觉得自己… | 
| [07:04] | Quite attractive. | 很美 | 
| [07:16] | We forgot the ice cream. | 我们把冰淇淋搞忘了 | 
| [07:20] | I want you back in my guts like | 好想要你像给马做手术一样 | 
| [07:21] | I’m one of your sick little fillies. | 继续对我上下其手 | 
| [07:31] | Oh, god damn it, morty! | 莫蒂 你搞什么鬼啊! | 
| [07:32] | You can’t just take my controller | 竟然敢用我的手柄玩 | 
| [07:34] | Yes, I can! It’s mine! | 我就敢 明明是我的手柄! | 
| [07:36] | Ugh. Okay, sum-sum, gimme. | 呃 夏夏 给我- | 
| [07:37] | Make your own controller | 你要手柄的话自己造去 | 
| [07:38] | some of us need All the control we can get. | 我们拿着手柄是想掌控失控的人生 | 
| [07:40] | Fuck you! | 操你们的 | 
| [07:42] | So why are you so suddenly into realistic video games? | 你怎么突然喜欢上模拟现实游戏了? | 
| [07:45] | I already was. | 我一直就很喜欢啊 | 
| [07:46] | Yeah, but now you’re into them the way I am. | 但你现在表现得和我一样 | 
| [07:48] | You mean, like staring at them in a numb trance? | 一样麻木地盯着游戏吗? | 
| [07:50] | Uh-huh. Not judging, just noticing. | 嗯 没有指手画脚的意思 就是偶然注意到 | 
| [07:53] | Yeah, y-you tend to notice stuff a little before I do. | 嗯 你比较先知先觉 | 
| [07:55] | But eventually you do notice. | 你虽然后知后觉 但也会发觉 | 
| [07:57] | And now we can both not notice together, yes. | 咱俩现在还是不知不觉比较好 | 
| [07:59] | Oh, my god — beth! | 我的天啊!贝丝! | 
| [08:01] | I thought you said you got ice cream? | 不是说好的带冰淇淋回家吗? | 
| [08:04] | Home beth: Yeah, I, uh — it must be in the, uh… | 呃 肯定是忘在- | 
| [08:06] | Space beth: Oh, the car! We left it in the car. | 忘在车里了 被我俩忘车里了 | 
| [08:07] | Okay, good, because that would have been weird! | 那好 不然就太奇怪了 | 
| [08:10] | I worry things might become more and more noticeable. | 就怕事态越来越明显 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah, and if he kills himself, | 嗯 他要是自杀的话 | 
| [08:14] | We’re gonna have to get a new dad | 我们得去找个新爹了 | 
| [08:15] | Jesus christ, summer! | 我勒个去 夏茉! | 
| [08:20] | Hey, dad. | 爸 | 
| [08:21] | Um, hmm, what’s this? | 诶 你做什么呢? | 
| [08:23] | Making a controller. | 造游戏手柄呢 | 
| [08:24] | This species of bionic space whale has carbon wiring, | 这种仿生太空鲸体内有碳线 | 
| [08:26] | Great for smooth gameplay. | 玩游戏会比较流畅 | 
| [08:28] | I’m not killing it, for the record. | 别误会了 它还活着呢 | 
| [08:29] | I’m just replacing its esophagus with a better one. | 我不过是在给它的食道升级 | 
| [08:32] | For free. | 还不收钱 | 
| [08:32] | I-it should thank me. | 它谢谢我还来不及呢 | 
| [08:34] | And it will, with its mind. These things are telepathic, beth. | 它之后会用心电感应 | 
| [08:36] | They talk to you in dreams. | 托梦向我道谢的 | 
| [08:38] | Does your replicator thing make ice cream from the gloppy drop system? | 你的复制器能复制格罗皮卓普星系的冰淇淋吗? | 
| [08:42] | Why would you want replicated gloppy drop ice cream, poser? | 你为什么会想复制他们星系的冰淇淋? | 
| [08:44] | Crazy thing. I went with space beth to get some, | 说来你可能不信 我和太空贝丝去买冰淇淋 | 
| [08:47] | And we had such a great time we forgot the ice cream! | 结果玩得太开心把冰淇淋给忘记了 | 
| [08:50] | Crazy, right? | 你是不是觉得我疯了? | 
| [08:51] | That’s a real question? | 你想听我回答? | 
| [08:53] | M-maybe? | 可-可能吧? | 
| [08:54] | Come here, hold the pup down. | 过来把鲸鱼按住 | 
| [08:56] | You’re talking about an infinite father. | 你爸我可是无穷无尽的 | 
| [08:57] | I’ve met myself out there infinite times. | 我遇见过无穷个自己 | 
| [08:59] | Infinite shit happens. | 宇宙间有无尽的可能 | 
| [09:01] | Including, as you put it, forgetting the ice cream. | 这无尽的可能黎就包括你所谓的”忘记冰淇淋” | 
| [09:03] | You’ve… Forgotten the ice cream? | 你也…忘记过冰淇淋? | 
| [09:05] | Drill me for details when I’m drunker. | 等我喝醉了再细问我 | 
| [09:07] | In the meantime, don’t worry about what’s crazy. | 你也不要担心什么疯不疯的 | 
| [09:10] | You know, as the kids say, you do you. | 就像你孩子说的 你想怎样就怎样 | 
| [09:11] | Oh, thanks. Thank you so much, dad. | 谢了 太谢谢你了 爸 | 
| [09:13] | One thing to keep in mind, though. | 不过你得记住了 | 
| [09:15] | It’s not just your own ice cream you’re forgetting. | 你忘掉的冰淇淋可不仅仅是你自己的 | 
| [09:17] | It’s your family’s. | 还是你全家人的 | 
| [09:18] | If you forget it too much, you start having to keep secrets. | 如果你老是忘记的话 就得开始保守秘密了 | 
| [09:20] | Oh, and you’re against secrets? | 你很讨厌秘密吗? | 
| [09:22] | Against? Hell no. Secrets are great. | 没有 一点也不讨厌 有秘密挺好的 | 
| [09:24] | For instance, I’ve had a pint of vanilla | 我一直藏着的一个秘密就是 | 
| [09:26] | Gloppy drop in my fridge this whole time. | 我冰箱里有香草味格罗皮卓普星的冰淇淋 | 
| [09:28] | Take it. | 拿去吧 | 
| [09:28] | I’m just saying, lies pile up. | 但是谎言只会越积越多 | 
| [09:30] | Like credit card debt. | 就像利滚利的信用卡债 | 
| [09:31] | You retain an advantage by staying liquid. | 及时还清债务才会没有后顾之忧 | 
| [09:33] | Gotcha. Well… | 明白了 呃- | 
| [09:35] | I’d call this a simple cash transaction. | 那咱们这就叫有借有还 | 
| [09:38] | Fun and done. | 干净利落 | 
| [09:47] | Favorite culkin. | 卡尔金三兄弟最爱谁 | 
| [09:49] | Kieran! | 基南·卡尔金! | 
| [09:50] | Favorite song by Britney. | 最喜欢布兰妮哪首歌? | 
| [09:52] | “work bitch”! | 《工作狂》! | 
| [09:53] | Favorite hangover cure. | 醉酒之后怎么醒酒? | 
| [09:54] | hair of the dog with a guilty pleasure like “humans/us weekly.” | 喝点解醉酒 读点《人类周刊》 | 
| [10:01] | I told dad. | 我告诉爸了 | 
| [10:03] | I mean, I didn’t have to. He knew. | 我不告诉他 他也应该早知道了 | 
| [10:05] | I guess that’s one reason you didn’t have to tell him. | 那你还告诉他干什么? | 
| [10:09] | what’d he say? | 他怎么说? | 
| [10:11] | We kind of talked in code, I think he said it’s fine | 我们没有明着说 他好像没什么意见 | 
| [10:13] | Until it makes us feel indebted to our lessers. | 只要不亏欠别人就好了 | 
| [10:16] | That sounds like dad. | 像是他会说的话 | 
| [10:17] | Do we owe… The family an explanation? | 我们需要向家里其他人交待吗? | 
| [10:21] | Do we have to spend our time together Figuring out how to please others? | 咱俩是不是得一起算计怎么取悦其他人? | 
| [10:24] | I’m married. | 我是有夫之妇 | 
| [10:25] | We both are, but I’m in our marriage. | 我俩都是 但只有我在这段婚姻里 | 
| [10:28] | It’s the defining difference between us. | 这就是你我最大的区别 | 
| [10:30] | Well, there’s no rule book that says you have to be. | 又没规定说你必须得和他在一起 | 
| [10:33] | what’s gonna happen? | 那会有什么样的后果呢? | 
| [10:34] | What is this? Are we in love… | 怎么回事?我们是爱上… | 
| [10:37] | With ourself? | 我们自己了吗? | 
| [10:39] | I mean, does that make us the most or the least healthy woman in the universe? | 那我俩算全宇宙最变态还是最自爱的女人? | 
| [10:42] | Anybody ever tell you you’re overly analytical? | 你真的很喜欢想太多诶 | 
| [10:45] | Which I do love. | 我还挺爱你这点的 | 
| [10:46] | If that’s what you need to call it. | 如果你愿意称之为”爱”的话 | 
| [10:48] | I don’t need to call it anything. | 叫什么不重要 | 
| [10:50] | I would like to know… Its shelf life. | 我就是想知道能持续多久 | 
| [10:54] | I might know a way to gather that data. | 我有个地方能给你答案 | 
| [10:56] | -Motel room! -The holodeck! | -旅馆! -全息甲板! | 
| [10:57] | I like yours better. | 你的主意比较好 | 
| [11:06] | Beth! Uh, m-my beth! | 贝丝!呃 我的贝丝! | 
| [11:08] | Well, not “my” beth | 呃 也不能叫”我的”贝丝 | 
| [11:10] | but — I finished! | 我拼完啦! | 
| [11:11] | It’s done! | 拼图拼好啦! | 
| [11:13] | Kids, do you know where your moms are? | 你俩知道两个妈妈在哪吗? | 
| [11:14] | Oh, you’re busy with your gamepod. | 哎呀 忙着玩GamePod呢 | 
| [11:16] | Don’t worry about it, I’ll find those two somewhere. | 别担心 我这就去找她俩 | 
| [11:18] | No! No, dad, um, come play video games with us! | 不行!别!爸 来和我们一起玩游戏 | 
| [11:23] | Okay, dad, here’s the infinite menu screen. | 爸 这个界面是无限菜单 | 
| [11:26] | Oh, I dunno. | 诶 我玩不转 | 
| [11:27] | Here, here, I-I’ll have the console choose a game! | 我让游戏机自己选个游戏 | 
| [11:31] | Um, maybe let’s skip this one? | 呃 咱们换个游戏吧? | 
| [11:32] | Really? Why? Looks fun! | 啊?为什么啊?看着挺好玩的啊 | 
| [11:36] | Oh, okay, so we are A woman married to a man | 玩家是一名有夫之妇 | 
| [11:38] | But having a sexual affair With another woman! | 在和某个女人偷情 | 
| [11:40] | But having a sexual affair With another woman! | 在和某个女人偷情 | 
| [11:42] | Very spicy. | 真带劲 | 
| [11:43] | Very spicy, jer. G-good job. | 是挺带劲的 杰儿 好好玩 | 
| [11:45] | Looks pretty single player, kids? | 单人游戏是吧 孩子们? | 
| [11:53] | Seriously, you two?! | 你俩搞什么啊?! | 
| [11:56] | What the hell did you do in my holodeck?! | 在我的全息甲板里干什么啊? | 
| [11:58] | Holy shit, you — you did a full “san junipero” in here? | 我操 你们在这里演《黑镜》里的《圣朱尼皮罗》呢? | 
| [12:02] | Oh, my god, beth, there’s masturbating | 我的天啊 贝丝 你们是在自慰 | 
| [12:03] | And then there’s masturbating. | 还是在自慰呢? | 
| [12:05] | -Ew, dad stop, I’m sorry! -You’d know, old man. | -呕 爸 别说了 对不起 -你又知道了 | 
| [12:08] | Look, this isn’t my business, | 虽然不关我的事 | 
| [12:09] | And by all means, enjoy being sapphic horse girls together. | 你们爱怎么搞姬就怎么搞 | 
| [12:12] | But you suck at doing it secretly. | 但是能不能稍微瞒一瞒啊? | 
| [12:14] | We all know. | 我们全知道了 | 
| [12:15] | Including jerry?! | 杰瑞也知道吗?! | 
| [12:16] | No, dad’s so in the dark that he’s enjoying a video game | 他一点也不知道 甚至在玩 | 
| [12:18] | About being in an affair right now. | 偷情主题的游戏 | 
| [12:19] | If you guys are doing this, you got to tell him! | 你们搞姬的话 跟他说一声啊! | 
| [12:21] | Okay, little man, back off. | 小家伙别太狂了 | 
| [12:23] | Take it easy. They’re right. | 别激动 他们说的对 | 
| [12:24] | Right about what, | 对什么对? | 
| [12:25] | that we have to be twice as considerate and twice as repressed | 我俩活该给人双倍的关爱 活该承受双倍的压迫 | 
| [12:28] | Because some dick split us in two? | 就因为某个老逼把我俩变成两个人? | 
| [12:30] | This is the shit I left. | 我离开的是他们 | 
| [12:31] | This isn’t. This is me. | 不是你 你就是我 | 
| [12:33] | This is the me that doesn’t tell you all to fuck off. | 既然这个我不愿意让你们滚远点 | 
| [12:36] | So allow me. fuck off. | 那老娘来让你们滚远点 | 
| [12:37] | She’ll tell her husband what she wants when she feels like it. | 她想什么时候告诉她老公就什么时候告诉 | 
| [12:40] | And you can deal with it or you can deal with me. | 不同意的话先过我这关 | 
| [12:42] | But you should know I have all the predator weapons. | 但你们可记住了 我手里多得是武器 | 
| [12:46] | -Works for me. -Fair enough. -That’s cool. | -我没意见 -行吧 -没问题 | 
| [12:48] | I guess it’s time for ice cream. | 咱们仨吃冰淇淋去 | 
| [12:49] | Come on, kids, you’re inhaling this stuff. | 你俩怎么狼吞虎咽地 | 
| [12:52] | Your moms went to space. | 你们两个妈可是去太空专程买的 | 
| [12:54] | Did you even thank them for doing it? | 连谢谢都不说 | 
| [12:57] | Thanks for… | 谢谢… | 
| [12:58] | Doing it, moms. | 你们俩 妈 | 
| [12:59] | Very selfless of you. | 你俩真是太无私了 | 
| [13:01] | Eat your ice cream however you want. | 想怎么吃冰淇淋就怎么吃 | 
| [13:03] | Nothing good lasts forever. | 毕竟好花不常开 | 
| [13:10] | Okay, come on, it’s thanksgiving. | 我们过感恩节呢 | 
| [13:12] | The least we can do is speak english. | 咱们说英语好不好? | 
| [13:15] | Jerry, I had sex with your wife. | 杰瑞 我和你老婆做爱了 | 
| [13:17] | Or I’m your wife and had sex with the clone you sleep with. | 也可能我是你老婆 和你的枕边克隆人做爱了 | 
| [13:20] | Your pick. We had sex. We loved it. | 你来选 反正我们做爱了 还挺享受的 | 
| [13:25] | Beth sanchez sure is something, huh? | 贝丝·桑切斯真的是秀色可餐 | 
| [13:28] | I think I’ll ask her to prom. | 我想请她当我舞伴 | 
| [13:29] | Jerry, for your own sake, | 杰瑞 为你自己好 | 
| [13:30] | Stay away from beth sanchez. | 远离贝丝·桑切斯 | 
| [13:32] | Worst case, she says “no.” | 最坏的情况就是被拒绝咯 | 
| [13:34] | No, jerry. Worst case she says “yes.” | 最坏的情况是被她接受 | 
| [13:36] | She’s too much woman for you. | 你掌控不住这个女人的 | 
| [13:38] | Yeah, maybe she’d find your simple naiveté endearing, | 她可能会觉得你单纯地可爱 | 
| [13:40] | But she’s intense. | 但她太莫测了 | 
| [13:42] | Sooner or later, she’d tear you apart. | 迟早会毁了你的 | 
| [13:45] | I’d be lucky to be torn apart by beth sanchez. | 能被贝丝·桑切斯毁掉是我的荣幸 | 
| [13:53] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼啊?! | 
| [13:54] | Dad’s a bug! Dad rolled into a bug! | 爸变成虫了!爸变成虫卷起来了! | 
| [13:57] | Oh, yeah. Sh– forgot I installed that. | 操 我都忘记这个装置了 | 
| [14:01] | Why does jerry have a pill bug protocol? | 为什么杰瑞有西瓜虫变形机制? | 
| [14:04] | It’s an emotional defense system. | 其实是一种情感防御机制 | 
| [14:05] | I got drunk with jerry one night | 我某天晚上和他一起喝醉了 | 
| [14:06] | And he said it’s what he wanted most in the world. | 他说他最想要的东西就是这个 | 
| [14:08] | Don’t blame me, I wanted tattoos. | 别怪我 我醉到在屁股上文了身 | 
| [14:10] | Anyway, he’s in perfect health in there | 他在里面很健康安全的 | 
| [14:12] | And he can unroll when he chooses to, | 他可能会自行展开 | 
| [14:13] | But can also stay in metabolic hibernation | 但是也可能长眠不醒 | 
| [14:15] | Pretty much indefinitely. | 直到永远 | 
| [14:16] | It’s a cool power to have, | 这能力挺有用的 | 
| [14:17] | Like if you have to fly coach or if | 尤其是在坐经济舱 | 
| [14:18] | Summer asks you what you thought of “wonder woman 1984.” | 或者夏茉问你怎么评价《神奇女侠1984》的时候 | 
| [14:21] | -How do we undo it? -Only he can. | -怎么才能解除呢? -只有他能 | 
| [14:22] | That’s the point. It’s total safety. | 变西瓜虫就是为了这种安全感 | 
| [14:24] | Even I can’t reverse it. | 我都没办法 | 
| [14:26] | If you try to pry him out and hit a nerve, | 如果你强行撬开吓到他的话 | 
| [14:27] | He’ll literally turn into a shrek. | 他会变成史莱克 | 
| [14:29] | In his own sad way, he’s taken control. | 他在以一种悲壮的方式 掌控自己的人生 | 
| [14:31] | This is classic jerry. | 真是杰瑞才做得出来的事 | 
| [14:33] | He’d rather be a bug than have a conversation. | 宁愿变虫也不愿好好谈谈 | 
| [14:35] | Oh, have you heard the way you start conversations? | 你是觉得自己很擅长谈话吗? | 
| [14:37] | You ladies discuss responsibility | 你们俩讨论谁担责 | 
| [14:38] | While I get stoned and play video games with your kids. | 我飞点叶子再去和你俩的孩子玩游戏 | 
| [14:50] | Fuck! More forest! | 操 还是森林! | 
| [14:51] | L-look around! | 到处看看 | 
| [14:56] | Try heading north. | 往北边走 | 
| [15:01] | Oh, shit. | 操 | 
| [15:02] | Wait, what the fuck? | 搞鸡巴毛啊? | 
| [15:03] | Um, maybe keep heading north? | 呃 继续向北? | 
| [15:07] | 时间过去了一个小时 夜幕在机场降临 你妈妈即将被笼罩在阴影之下 | |
| [15:10] | Ew, what the hell? | 呃 什么鬼啊? | 
| [15:11] | Oh, god, w-what happens in the shadows? | 我去 阴影之下会怎样啊? | 
| [15:14] | Jerry, sweetie, if you can hear me, please unroll. | 亲爱的杰瑞 你能听到我说话的话 求你快展开 | 
| [15:17] | He doesn’t want to. | 他一点也不想 | 
| [15:18] | It’s a little late to worry about what he wants. | 现在关心他想要什么已经太迟了 | 
| [15:20] | Jesus, beth, don’t fall for this. | 我去 贝丝 你别中了他的计 | 
| [15:22] | This isn’t love, it’s a tantrum. | 这才不是爱情 他是在耍性子 | 
| [15:24] | Yeah, but his tantrum is self-destructive. | 但他耍性子的方式是自我毁灭 | 
| [15:26] | Yours is destructive. | 而你耍性子就是毁灭别人 | 
| [15:28] | Maybe that’s why I’m the one that loves him. | 所以爱他的人是我 | 
| [15:29] | He worries. He wants to do right. | 他也会忧心忡忡 他也不想做错事 | 
| [15:31] | He’s ashamed when he fails. | 他犯错的时候会很羞愧 | 
| [15:33] | Aren’t those things you love about me? | 你爱的不也正是我这些特点吗? | 
| [15:35] | You want me to be like him? You want me to propose? | 你想让我学他?学他求婚? | 
| [15:37] | Threaten to kill myself? | 学他威胁自杀? | 
| [15:39] | No. I love you the way you are. | 不是 我喜欢你本来的样子 | 
| [15:41] | And I did it forever in a video game. | 我在全息甲板里爱你到了白头 | 
| [15:43] | But in life, things go wrong. | 但是现实生活中会出问题 | 
| [15:44] | Things stop working. | 会出岔子 | 
| [15:45] | I-I like to fix those things, | 我也想去解决问题 | 
| [15:47] | and when I can’t, I’m pretty useless. | 但是解决不了的时候 我觉得自己很没用 | 
| [15:48] | Like my husband. | 像我老公一样 | 
| [15:49] | I don’t get it. | 我真的搞不懂 | 
| [15:51] | You’re the house wife and I’m the space lady, | 你是家庭主妇 我是太空超女 | 
| [15:52] | But you’re the one that chewed me up and spit me out. | 但你却把我玩弄于股掌之间 | 
| [15:55] | I don’t want to just forget about you. | 我不想就这样把你忘却 | 
| [15:58] | me neither. | 我也不想 | 
| [15:59] | It’s a problem. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [16:01] | But we know someone that owes us a solution. | 但是某人欠我俩一个解决办法 | 
| [16:04] | Oh, shit, we’re out of the forest. | 我操 出森林了 | 
| [16:06] | We found a clearing. | 找到了一片空地 | 
| [16:07] | Go check it out! Go check out the clearing! | 快去空地上看看! | 
| [16:14] | Vampires?! | 吸血鬼?! | 
| [16:15] | Oh, come on! That’s not realistic! | 我去 这哪里真实了! | 
| [16:16] | Morty, it’s obviously set in a world where vampires hunt in clearings. | 莫蒂 这个游戏的设定明显是吸血鬼在空地上捕猎 | 
| [16:19] | -How did you — I’m working with the same information you are! | -你怎么知…… -供咱俩分析的信息是一样的! | 
| [16:22] | No more screen time until your homework’s done, dad. | 作业做完了才准玩游戏 爸 | 
| [16:25] | -What did that mean? -We refuse to care. | -她什么意思啊? -不关我们屁事 | 
| [16:27] | Damn. You really came of age this thanksgiving. | 我去 今年感恩节你真的是成长了 | 
| [16:30] | How old are we? | 我们到底多大年纪? | 
| [16:31] | We’ve had a million thanksgivings. | 毕竟都过了成千上万个感恩节了 | 
| [16:33] | Can I explain how irrational this is? | 听我解释 这样真的很不理智 | 
| [16:35] | Asked the guy that cloned his daughter. | 比克隆自己女儿还不理智吗? | 
| [16:37] | Will I ever live that down? | 这个坎咱是过不去了对吧? | 
| [16:38] | No. | 对 | 
| [16:39] | You guys are having me “eternal sunshine” | 你们想让我像《暖暖内含光》里一样 | 
| [16:40] | All the “multiplicity” porn scenes from your minds? | 清理掉你们脑袋里《丈夫一箩筐》式的做爱场面吗? | 
| [16:42] | -Yep. Basically. -Sounds right. | -嗯 是的 -没错 | 
| [16:44] | Meanwhile, everyone around you — Your father, your cuckhold husband, Your jaded children | 而你们的爸爸 被戴绿帽的老公 腻烦了的孩子们 | 
| [16:48] | will just happily And silently bear the burden | 静静地负重前行吗? | 
| [16:50] | Because it’s more practical for them than the truth | 就因为和真相比起来 这样更实际一点 | 
| [16:52] | and you don’t care because it won’t be your problem? | 你无所谓 反正也不是你的问题了对吧? | 
| [16:54] | Solid repipe, dad. | 你简直是我的嘴替 爸 | 
| [16:56] | It’s like he has a lifetime of experience as a selfish ass. | 看来你做自私鬼已经熟能生巧了呢 | 
| [17:02] | When this fails and the two of you fall in love again | 如果计划失败 你俩又爱上彼此的话 | 
| [17:04] | And you attack me for taking part in this, | 你们要是敢怪我 | 
| [17:06] | I’m gonna lie and say I tried to talk you out of it for hours. | 我就扯谎说我劝过你俩了 | 
| [17:08] | In truth, I don’t care. | 其实我无所谓 | 
| [17:10] | Oh, for god’s sakes, all of you, grow up. | 你们能不能成熟一点 | 
| [17:12] | -Jerry! You unrolled! -What the hell?! | -杰瑞 你展开了! -什么鬼?! | 
| [17:14] | Ooh, plot twist, deus ex husbanda. | 突然反转 天降老公救场 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, don’t lobotomize yourselves for my comfort. | 别为了安慰我清除自己的记忆 | 
| [17:18] | I may be a man, but I’m also a baby, | 我是个男人 但也是个宝宝 | 
| [17:20] | and babies don’t take responsibility for other people’s suffering. | 只有宝宝不需要为其他人的痛苦负责 | 
| [17:23] | I should never have said I’d kill myself if you left me. | 我不该威胁说你离开我的话就自杀 | 
| [17:25] | It’s not true. | 不可能的事 | 
| [17:26] | All I’d do is pack my shit and cry | 我只会一边打包一边哭着离开 | 
| [17:28] | While I look for a job on starbucks wi-fi. | 然后在星巴克蹭WiFi找工作 | 
| [17:30] | And that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我现在就走 | 
| [17:31] | So the two of you can get clone lesbian married by a robot | 这样你俩女同就能找个机器证婚人结婚 | 
| [17:35] | and finger yourselves on the moon | 然后飞到月亮上一边指交 | 
| [17:37] | While laughing in martian french about my weird little dick! | 一边用火星法语嘲笑我奇形怪状的小屌! | 
| [17:40] | Jerry, wait! | 杰瑞留步! | 
| [17:47] | Jerry, don’t leave angry. | 杰瑞 别这么气冲冲地离开 | 
| [17:49] | Should I float out on a lotus leaf? | 你想我踩着荷叶漫步走出家门? | 
| [17:51] | I have to be twice as confident | 我老婆和她自己偷情 | 
| [17:52] | Because my wife cheated on me with herself? | 还指望我能昂首挺胸器宇轩昂? | 
| [17:55] | It’s not even cheating. | 这才不是偷情啊 | 
| [17:56] | Oh, you here to help? You suck. | 你以为这话能让我好受点?得了吧! | 
| [17:57] | You don’t even know which one is your real wife. | 你都不知道哪个是你的真老婆 | 
| [17:59] | If it’s me, have you been cheating with a clone? | 我是你老婆的话 你岂不是在和克隆人偷情? | 
| [18:02] | I’m not the clone, but she has a point. | 我不是克隆人 但她说的有道理 | 
| [18:03] | Oh, what a provocative conversation it would’ve been | 真是让人醍醐灌顶的一番话呢 | 
| [18:05] | Great to have before the two of you — | 可惜你们俩早就已经 | 
| [18:08] | And I am counting two — | 我说你们俩- | 
| [18:10] | Gave each other unfairly expert orgasms | 早就一边高潮迭起 | 
| [18:12] | While mocking my weird little dick! | 一边嘲笑我奇形怪状的小屌 | 
| [18:14] | Jerry, you’re the only one who keeps saying “weird” and “little.” | 杰瑞 只有你在一直重复”奇形怪状”和”小屌” | 
| [18:16] | well, you’ve both seen it! | 你俩又不是没见过! | 
| [18:17] | And you’ve both seen each other, | 你俩早就把彼此看光了 | 
| [18:18] | and now you want To tell me all about it | 现在想起来告诉我了? | 
| [18:20] | but it’s a little late! | 太迟了! | 
| [18:21] | oh, my god. | 我去 | 
| [18:23] | You’re not mad that it was about you. | 你生气不是因为我们告诉你 | 
| [18:24] | You’re mad that it wasn’t. | 而是因为我们没早点告诉你 | 
| [18:26] | He wanted to permit our love. | 他想为我俩的爱情开绿灯 | 
| [18:28] | Okay, it’s not “handmaid’s tale” to loop in your husband. | 老公的知情权又不是《使女的故事》里的极端父权 | 
| [18:31] | I agree, for the record. We made a mistake. | 我同意这次是我们的错 | 
| [18:32] | Oh, because we should’ve noticed ourselves losing control | 难道我们一开始就该意识到萌芽的爱 | 
| [18:35] | And gone to sexmaster jerry and said, | 然后去找性爱大师杰瑞求他 | 
| [18:38] | “oh, pretty please, Jerry, can I make out with myself?” | “杰瑞 求你了 我能和自己做爱吗?” | 
| [18:41] | Yes, you may. | 我批准了 | 
| [18:42] | Yeah, see. Not so hot when it’s aboveboard, home-wreckers. | 两位小三 光明正大地是不是就没那么刺激了? | 
| [18:46] | Oh, so we won’t enjoy this? | 你以为我们这样不会爽吗? | 
| [18:47] | Well, hold on, hold on, this is weird. | 呃 打住 打住 太怪了 | 
| [18:49] | Weird and permitted. | 是很怪 但我批准了 | 
| [18:50] | Wait, you like this? | 等下 你不会喜欢我们这样吧? | 
| [18:52] | Who cares what he likes. | 谁关心他喜欢哪样的? | 
| [18:53] | I do. | 我关心 | 
| [18:53] | I might like it. | 说不定我喜欢呢 | 
| [18:55] | And if she likes it, I permit it. | 只要她喜欢 我就没问题 | 
| [18:56] | You little pervert. | 你个变态 | 
| [18:58] | You like a little pervert. | 就问你喜不喜欢我这个变态? | 
| [18:59] | I like humiliating a little pervert. | 我喜欢羞辱变态 | 
| [19:01] | I approve. Carry on. | 我批准了 你继续 | 
| [19:03] | I’m freaked out by how hot this is. | 太让人浴火焚身了 | 
| [19:05] | Am I permitted to do this? | 你批准我这样嘛? | 
| [19:07] | Until further notice. | 你先干着 | 
| [19:08] | I love it. | 我好爱 | 
| [19:09] | Then it’s permitted from now on. | 那我就批准了 | 
| [19:10] | Oh, because you like whatever she likes. | 因为她喜欢什么你就喜欢什么 | 
| [19:13] | Because you’re a worm. | 因为你没出息 | 
| [19:14] | I will allow that assessment. | 你这条评价我也批准了 | 
| [19:16] | Pass the salt? | 把盐递给我 | 
| [19:17] | I don’t care what you allow. | 我管你批不批准 | 
| [19:17] | Damn it! -What do you allow? | -操!-你想批准我干什么? | 
| [19:19] | I allow this. | 我批准你这样 | 
| [19:20] | Well, then it’s required. | 你批准的就必须得做了 | 
| [19:21] | I approve the requirement. | 那我也批准 | 
| [19:23] | You get over there. | 你给我呆那儿 | 
| [19:23] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [19:24] | Oh, wow. Okay. Uh, honey? | 呃 哇哦 那个 老公? | 
| [19:26] | I’m fine if you are. | 你没问题我就没问题 | 
| [19:27] | You’re never fine, shut up. | 你问题多了去了 闭嘴吧 | 
| [19:29] | Okay, but — whoa! Okay. | 好 但是- 哇哦 那行 | 
| [19:31] | This is not how I pictured this, but — | 和我想象的很不一样 但是- | 
| [19:33] | I have zero complaints so far. | 我挺享受的 | 
| [19:35] | Because I know what you want. | 因为我知道你最想要什么 | 
| [19:36] | I do not disagree with that. | 我不反对 | 
| [19:38] | Can I make a pitch? What if we… | 我有个主意 咱们- | 
| [19:39] | are you serious? | 你认真的? | 
| [19:41] | Hey, is — is this making fun of me? | 你们是在嘲笑我吗? | 
| [19:43] | Well, is that bad? | 你不喜欢吗? | 
| [19:44] | I’ll allow it. | 我批准了 | 
| [19:48] | Jesus christ, you need to fix the portal gun, rick! | 瑞克 你赶紧把传送枪修好! | 
| [19:50] | Morty, you asking makes me want to do it less. | 莫蒂 你越是催我越是不想修 | 
| [19:53] | Okay, uh, thanksgiving! | 呃 感恩节 | 
| [19:54] | L-l-let’s talk about thanksgiving! | 咱们来聊聊感恩节吧! | 
| [19:55] | Who’s thankful for what? | 大家都有什么感恩的? | 
| [19:57] | Go, summer, y-you first. | 夏茉 你先来 | 
| [19:58] | Um, I guess I’m thankful, for like, water? | 呃 我感恩…水? | 
| [20:02] | Perfect! Wonderful! Morty, w-what about you? | 太好了 莫蒂 你呢? | 
| [20:04] | F-f-fucking are you fucking kidding me? | 操 你他妈逗我呢? | 
| [20:07] | Why? Why? Discovery channel! | 为什么?为什么?我感恩探索频道! | 
| [20:09] | Discovery channel, why?! | 探索频道!为什么啊?! | 
| [20:11] | Okay. Just eat your food. | 行吧 快吃吧 | 
| [20:13] | Ea-ea– everyone eat the food. | 大家都开吃吧 | 
| [20:14] | Sorry, I’m- | 对不起 我- | 
| [20:15] | is this- | 你们是要- | 
| [20:17] | Well, bye, kids! | 拜拜了 孩子们 | 
| [20:19] | I’ll keep an eye out for my grandkid in space. | 我会在太空看好我孙子的 | 
| [20:21] | Your what? | 你的啥? | 
| [20:22] | Oh, right. “naruto.” | 好吧 精子怪鸣人 | 
| [20:24] | Thanks for visiting, space beth. | 谢谢你来看我们哦 太空贝丝 | 
| [20:30] | Well, seems like we all learned a little lesson this weekend! | 看来这个周末我们都受益匪浅呢 | 
| [20:35] | At least, I know I did. | 我反正是学到了 | 
| [20:36] | Me, too, jerry. Me, too. | 我也一样 杰瑞 我也一样 | 
| [21:21] | Hello there, jerry! How can I help you today? | 杰瑞你好呀 有什么需要帮忙的吗? | 
| [21:24] | Howdy! Yeah, just, uh — just here to hang! | 你也好呀 我就是来逛逛 | 
| [21:28] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 | 
| [21:29] | You can’t come here by yourself. | 你不能一个人来哦 | 
| [21:31] | Why not? It’s just me in there! | 为什么啊?里面全是我啊! | 
| [21:33] | Well, not that this is something you’d do, | 不是针对你哈 | 
| [21:35] | But sometimes we have jerries come here | 但是有些杰瑞进去后 | 
| [21:38] | And try to touch other jerries. | 会性骚扰其他杰瑞 | 
| [21:40] | Oh, no, that’s — that’s not good. | 哎呀 这样…可不太好 | 
| [21:42] | Uh, well, see you later! | 呃 回头见啦! | 
| [21:51] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |