时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[00:56] | Dad? | 爸? |
[00:58] | Dad? Hello? | 爸,有听到吗? |
[01:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[01:03] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[01:05] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | Mornin’, ass… holes. | 早安,各位混‥蛋 |
[01:15] | What’s this? Pancakes? Sold. | 这是松饼吗?我想吃 |
[01:17] | What was up with you last night? | 你昨天晚上是怎么了? |
[01:18] | I was totally talking to you and you acted like I wasn’t there. | 我明明在跟你讲话 你却对我视而不见 |
[01:21] | I did? Oh, yeah. No, that wasn’t me. | 有吗?对,那不是我 |
[01:24] | Technically, that was my Night-Person. | 严格来说不是,那是我的夜晚自我 |
[01:25] | Been having him do crunches while I sleep. Check it. | 我请他在我睡觉时 做仰卧起坐,你们看 |
[01:27] | Damn! Check out that washboard, yo! | 天啊,快看看这洗衣板 |
[01:30] | Hey. Too hard. | 喂,太用力了 |
[01:31] | What the hell’s a Night-Person? | 夜晚自我是什么鬼东西? |
[01:32] | I nabbed a Somnambulator | 我上星期经过古比啾星系时 |
[01:34] | while passing through the Goobie-Joob System last week. | 弄到了一台梦游机 |
[01:36] | Best investment I’ve ever made. | 这是我做过最棒的投资 |
[01:38] | Before going to bed, I type a list of shit I wanna get done. | 我只要在睡前输入想做的事 |
[01:40] | Then, the Somnambulator programs my unconscious body | 梦游机就会用程序 操控我无意识的身体 |
[01:43] | or “Night-Person,” to do it while I sleep. | 也就是"夜晚自我" 在我睡觉时做事 |
[01:46] | I’m getting so much done. | 我做了好多事 |
[01:47] | Can my Night-Person get me an ab stack like yours, Rick? | 我的夜晚自我也能让我 拥有像你这样的腹肌吗,瑞克? |
[01:50] | I’m gonna have my Night-Person learn me Spanish | 我要派我的夜晚自我学西语 |
[01:51] | so I can pass my test next week! | 这样我下星期的考试就能及格了 |
[01:53] | Hey, no one gets a Night-Person but me. | 嘿,只有我可以有夜晚自我 |
[01:55] | This tech is way too advanced for you zeebs. | 这科技对你们这些 普通人来说太先进了 |
[01:59] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎样? -没什么 |
[02:01] | – No. Go on. Say it. – Say what? | -没关系,说吧 – 说什么 |
[02:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[02:08] | Okay! Fine! Fuck it! | 好吧,好,管他的 |
[02:09] | Everybody gets a Night-Person. Whatever. | 每个人都可以有夜晚自我,随便 |
[02:12] | Stick out your fingers. It needs a blood sample. | 把手指伸出来,这机器需要血液样本 |
[02:14] | Blood? Can’t I just give it Beth’s credit card number? | 血?不能只输入 贝丝的信用卡号就好吗? |
[02:16] | This isn’t Postmates, Jerry. | 这不是外送程序,杰瑞 |
[02:18] | The Somnambulator needs your DNA profile | 梦游机需要你们的基因资料 |
[02:20] | to send commands to your subconscious. | 才能对你们的潜意识下指令 |
[02:21] | It can poke all the fingers | 只要能让我有瑞克那种腹肌 |
[02:23] | I got if I get abs like Rick. | 要刺我每根手指也没关系 |
[02:24] | Looks like I’m learning the trumpet! | 看来我要学会吹小号了 |
[02:26] | Okay, remember, somebody has to catch me if I faint. | 好吧,如果我昏倒了 一定要有人接住我 |
[02:29] | Yay! Night-Family! | 好耶,夜晚家庭 |
[03:11] | Hola, mamá. ¿Cómo lo llevas? | 嗨,妈妈,你好吗? |
[03:12] | How’s my honor student doing? | 我的资优生女儿过得如何? |
[03:14] | Muy bien. | 非常好 |
[03:15] | All the niños and niñas at school think | 学校的同学都觉得 |
[03:17] | I should run for class presidenta. | 我应该要竞选班长 |
[03:19] | ‘Sup, ladies. Wanna see somethin’? | 你们好吗?想不想看我表演? |
[03:21] | Summer, you wanna drop this bowling ball on my abs? | 夏茉,想把保龄球 砸在我的腹肌上吗? |
[03:23] | Hell yeah, I’m only human. | 当然想,我只是凡人 |
[03:26] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[03:28] | ‘Sup, ladies. You ready, Morty? The stream’s about to go live. | 你们好,准备好了吗,莫蒂? 直播马上要开始了 |
[03:31] | Where are you two going? | 你们要去哪里? |
[03:32] | Morty and I started a podcast we call “FAB-solutely AB-ulous.” | 我和莫蒂开了一个播客 就叫《超肌完美》 |
[03:36] | It’s an ab-centric hour of fun. | 整整一小时腹肌主题的有趣内容 |
[03:37] | Hoping to get Nancy Pelosi on the show next week. | 我们下星期想邀南希·佩洛西上节目 |
[03:40] | – Wanna drop her on our abs. | 把她砸在我们的腹肌上 |
[03:42] | – Yeah! | 没错 |
[03:43] | Guess who has a new pen pal! | 猜猜谁有新的笔友了? |
[03:46] | -No takers? It’s me. – Pen pal? | -没人要猜吗?是我 -笔友? |
[03:48] | Night-Jerry and I write letters to each other. It’s super fun. | 我和夜晚杰瑞会写信给彼此,很有趣 |
[03:53] | “I also like Tori Amos.” | "我也喜欢多莉艾莫丝" |
[03:55] | “Hope you like our new pajamas.” | "希望你喜欢我们的新睡衣" |
[03:57] | “What is the sun?” | "太阳是什么?" |
[03:58] | Jerry, this isn’t how you’re supposed to use a Night-Person. | 杰瑞,夜晚自我不是这样用的 |
[04:02] | You two are being a couple of Debbie Down-theres! | 你们两个真的很扫兴 |
[04:04] | Wait until Night-Jerry reads about this. | 我要写信跟夜晚杰瑞说 |
[04:10] | Who wants cake? | 谁想吃蛋糕? |
[04:46] | – Abs are cool. – Way cool. | -腹肌很酷 -超级酷 |
[04:48] | But as above, so below, | 但是除了上面酷,下面也要酷 |
[04:50] | know what I’m saying, Rick? | 懂我的意思吗,瑞克? |
[04:51] | Morty, you must be referring to these excellent boxer shorts | 莫蒂,你一定是指四角裤龙虾 |
[04:53] | we got from the good folks at Boxer Lobster. | 提供给我们的舒适四角裤 |
[04:56] | Boxer Lobster Boxers | 四角裤龙虾四角裤 |
[04:57] | feel like they’re warm butter on your schwantz. | 感觉就像老二上的温奶油 |
[04:59] | And they come in all sorts of styles. | 而且有各种不同的款式 |
[05:01] | Neon, plaid, orange… | 荧光、格纹、橘色‥ |
[05:02] | I even got a pair with that little… | 我还有一件的图案 |
[05:04] | the raccoon man from that one movie… | 是那部电影里的 |
[05:06] | – printed on it. – Chewbacca. | -浣熊人 -楚巴卡 |
[05:08] | Do yourself a favor and level up with Boxer Lobster Boxers. | 赶快升级你的内裤 改穿四角裤龙虾四角裤 |
[05:11] | You’ll be glad you did. | 你一定会很满意 |
[05:13] | Oh, shit, Rick, they want you | 该死,瑞克,他们想请你 |
[05:15] | to say “Wub-a-lubba-dub-dub” at the end. | 在最后讲"哇吧啦吧答答" |
[05:16] | Screw that. We’re not whores. | 管他的,我们又不是妓女 |
[05:18] | Guys, dinner’s getting cold. | 两位,晚餐要冷掉了 |
[05:19] | You know what’s not getting cold? This hot stack of ab-jacks, son. | 有个东西不会冷掉 就是我的超性感腹肌,小子 |
[05:30] | – No notes! – Oh, one more thing. | -非常完美 -还有一件事 |
[05:32] | Night-Jerry said Night-Summer would appreciate it | 夜晚杰瑞说 夜晚夏茉希望大家吃完饭 |
[05:36] | if everybody could rinse off their plates after eating. – What? | -可以先用水冲盘子 -什么? |
[05:38] | You know, rinse the schmutz off after eating. | 就是吃完饭后把残渣冲掉 |
[05:40] | Makes it easier to clean up later. | 之后会比较好洗 |
[05:43] | What? | 什么? |
[05:44] | Our job is not to make the Night-People’s chores easier. | 我们的职责并不是 要让夜晚自我做家事更轻松 |
[05:47] | It’s a reasonable request, Rick. Takes two seconds. | 这要求很合理,瑞克,只需要两秒 |
[05:49] | They exist only to do the shit we don’t want to do. | 他们会存在完全是为了 做我们不想做的事 |
[05:52] | So, until further notice, which will be never… | 所以在永远不会有的后续通知之前 |
[05:57] | Request denied. | 请求驳回 |
[06:12] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[06:19] | What the cock? Where are the dishes? | 搞什么?盘子呢? |
[06:21] | Dad? They’re in here. | 爸,盘子在这里 |
[06:23] | They busted up all our dishes! | 他们把我们的盘子都摔破了 |
[06:25] | What are we supposed to eat off of now, brains for shit? | 那我们现在要用什么吃东西,蠢蛋? |
[06:44] | You owe me. | 你欠我人情 |
[07:13] | We’ll eat off these… | 我们就用这些吃饭 |
[07:15] | “Brains for shit.” | "蠢蛋" |
[07:17] | Seems like you spent an awful lot of energy | 你好像为了不满足夜晚家庭的要求 |
[07:19] | just to not give the Night-Family what they want. | 花了非常多心力 |
[07:21] | Jerry, tell your boyfriend to suck my dick | 杰瑞,叫你男朋友去死 看他们有没有本事 |
[07:24] | and good luck breaking super alien dishes. | 打破超级外星盘子 |
[07:26] | I’ll let him know, but he’s not gonna like it. | 我会转告他,他一定会很不开心 |
[07:32] | What? | 什么? |
[07:34] | Why won’t you rinse your dishes? | 为什么不用水冲盘子? |
[07:38] | It takes two seconds. | 只要两秒而已 |
[07:42] | If you don’t, the schmutz dries | 不冲水的话,食物残渣会干掉 |
[07:44] | and makes the dish harder to clean. | 盘子会很难洗 |
[07:47] | Rinse your dishes! | 用水冲盘子 |
[07:49] | – Rinse! – Rinse! | -冲盘子 -冲盘子 |
[07:52] | Lemme go, who locked my implants? | 放我走,是谁锁住了我的植入物? |
[07:54] | I told you to after you fell asleep. | 是我在你睡着后叫你动手的 |
[07:58] | You see, Night-You is not in charge… | 掌握主导权的不是夜晚的你 |
[08:03] | Night-I am. | 而是夜晚的我 |
[08:06] | I don’t care, I ain’t rinsing shit… | 我才不在乎,我不会冲盘子的 |
[08:08] | Hey! What are you doing? | 喂,你们在干吗? |
[08:10] | If you refuse to clean your dishes… | 你如果拒绝把盘子冲干净 |
[08:14] | then I will have to do it for you. | 我就得亲自帮你了 |
[08:21] | I have always been here, Rick. | 我一直都在,瑞克 |
[08:25] | Deep inside the mind of your grandchild | 在你孙女的内心深处 |
[08:29] | waiting to come out… | 等着出现 |
[08:33] | Your machine allowed me to steal the night and soon… | 你的机器让我得以窃取夜晚 不久之后 |
[08:39] | I will seize the day. | 我也会窃取白天 |
[08:48] | Oh, baby Jesus! | 我的老天爷 |
[08:51] | Oh, it’s awful. Oh, baby Jesus! Awful! | 好恶心,我的老天爷,好恶心 |
[08:57] | What the fuck’s your problem with me? | 你到底对我有什么不满? |
[08:59] | What? What? I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 什么?我不知道你在讲什么 |
[09:01] | I just got force-fed diarrhea by your Night-Person | 我被你的夜晚自我强喂了水便 |
[09:03] | who’s also convinced Night-Me | 而且她还说服了夜晚的我 |
[09:05] | to lock me out of my tech. | 让我不能用我的科技产品 |
[09:06] | Rick? There’s been a pretty clear escalation down here. | 瑞克?楼下的状况又更严重了 |
[09:10] | The Night-Family stripped the house last night. | 夜晚家庭昨晚把我们家的东西清空了 |
[09:12] | Everything’s gone. Including the Somnambulator! | 所有东西都不见了,梦游机也是 |
[09:15] | They locked us out of the garage. | 他们把车库锁起来了 |
[09:17] | I don’t know about you, but I got the hoo-ha’s. | 不知道你们觉得如何 但我很心惊胆战 |
[09:19] | Goddamn it. Are you happy now, Summer? | 天啊,这样你满意了吗,夏茉? |
[09:21] | I didn’t do anything! I’m trapped in this bullshit too. | 我什么都没做 我也被卷入了这档子破事 |
[09:24] | Yeah, glad you think so | 真高兴你这么认为 |
[09:25] | because I got a plan to beat Night-Summer. | 因为我有个能打败夜晚夏茉的计划 |
[09:27] | You’re going undercover. | 你要出卧底任务 |
[09:30] | Did you have to make mushy garbage-science | 你一定要在客厅的地毯上 |
[09:32] | – on the living room carpet? – Yeah, no choice, Jerry. | -做垃圾科学道具吗? -对,我别无选择,杰瑞 |
[09:35] | Night-Summer had Night-Rick take away my tech. | 夜晚夏茉叫夜晚瑞克 夺走了我的科技产品 |
[09:37] | Had to improvise. | 我只能随机应变了 |
[09:39] | There are different levels of cortisol in your bloodstream when you’re asleep. | 睡觉时血液中的皮质醇浓度会不一样 |
[09:41] | So, this interface only works of off my awake saliva samples. | 这个界面要用 我醒着的唾液样本才能操控 |
[09:46] | There. No one asleep will be able to deactivate the laser-cage | 好了,睡着的人 没办法关闭这个激光笼 |
[09:49] | until I win. | 直到我获胜 |
[09:51] | – Where’s Summer? – Never mind her. | -夏茉在哪里? -别管她 |
[09:52] | All of you, get to bed. | 你们都去睡觉 |
[09:54] | It itches, this whole thing is way uncomfortable. | 好痒,这整套装备太不舒服了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, that’s the idea. | 对,这就是重点 |
[09:58] | The Sleep Deprivation Suit is designed | 这个睡眠剥夺装的设计初衷 |
[10:00] | to keep you awake until morning. | 就是为了让你清醒到早上 |
[10:01] | Aren’t they gonna be suspicious | 看到夜晚夏茉穿这身东西 |
[10:04] | seeing Night-Summer covered in all this Terry Gilliam? | 他们难道不会起疑吗? |
[10:06] | They’re not gonna question her | 他们不会质疑她 她是夜晚家庭的领导人 |
[10:08] | she’s the leader of the Night-Family for some stupid reason. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[10:09] | When the Night-Family activates, just blend in | 等夜晚家庭启动后,你就融入他们 |
[10:11] | make them think you’re Night-Summer. | 让他们以为你是夜晚夏茉 |
[10:13] | If you start to nod off, suck on this tube. | 你如果开始想打瞌睡,就吸这个管子 |
[10:15] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[10:16] | A cocktail of Mountain Dew and DayQuil. | 是激浪加白天感冒糖浆 |
[10:17] | The kids in Southern Europe call it DewQuil. | 南欧的年轻人把这称为"激浆" |
[10:19] | – Smells gross. – It is. | -闻起来很恶心 -没错 |
[10:21] | Once you find the Somnambulator, use this Deactivator Puck. | 你只要找到梦游机 就用这个破坏圆饼 |
[10:24] | Stick it on the Somnambulator | 把这黏在梦游机上,只要启动圆饼 |
[10:26] | and when the puck activates, it’ll fry its circuits. | 就会把梦游机电坏 |
[10:28] | Remember, stay awake. All night. | 别忘了,你整晚都得醒着 |
[10:30] | Meet me back here at sunrise. | 日出时再来这里跟我会合 |
[11:23] | Why are you wearing that suit? | 你为什么穿成这样? |
[11:26] | – Yeah, why? – Yes. | -对 -对,为什么? |
[11:31] | Yeah. Because you’re all such clothing experts. | 怎么?你们都是时装专家吗? |
[11:37] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[11:39] | – Fair enough. – Point taken. | -很合理 -了解 |
[11:41] | Get back to work. | 回去做事 |
[11:44] | I rule the night and stuff. | 我主导夜晚及其他种种 |
[11:48] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是 -好的 |
[11:49] | – Will do. – As you wish. | -遵命 -如你所愿 |
[11:55] | Grandpa Rick! Rick, wake up! | 瑞克外公,瑞克,快醒醒 |
[11:57] | What? I’m up! | 什么?我醒了 |
[11:58] | – Did you find it? – For sure. | -你找到了吗? -当然 |
[12:00] | You were souping up the Somnambu-whatever | 他们在增强那台梦什么机的威力 |
[12:02] | so they could extend its range beyond the house | 让范围可以到达这间房子以外 |
[12:05] | but I defeated that shit when I put the thing | 但我把那个东西放到了那个东西上面 |
[12:07] | on top of the thing. | 搞定了那个东西 |
[12:09] | Everybody, wake up! | 大家快醒醒 |
[12:10] | Summer fried the Somnambulator! The nightmare is over! | 夏茉破坏了梦游机 我们的噩梦结束了 |
[12:13] | Really? Oh! That’s amazing! | 真的吗?真是太棒了 |
[12:15] | Almost got pinched, but, yeah, say adios to the Night-Family. | 我差点就被发现了 但我们能跟夜晚家庭道别了 |
[12:19] | Bye-bye, pen pal. | 再见,笔友 |
[12:21] | – I want Shoney’s pancakes! – Yes! Shoney’s pancakes! | -我想吃肖尼餐厅的松饼 -好,肖尼餐厅的松饼 |
[12:24] | All right, brunch is on me, Day-Family. | 好,我请你们吃早午餐,白天家庭 |
[12:28] | You know, for a second there, I thought Night-Summer was gonna win. | 其实我之前一度以为夜晚夏茉会获胜 |
[12:31] | That chick is the absolute worst. | 她真的很糟糕 |
[12:33] | Sorry, Rick | 抱歉,瑞克 |
[12:34] | but your opinion means very little to me. | 但我一点都不注重你的看法 |
[12:37] | Did you think you could stop me with this, Rick? | 你以为你能用这个阻止我吗,瑞克? |
[12:44] | Halt, Day-manoids! | 站住,白天人类 |
[12:46] | Everyone! Get behind my abs! | 大家快躲到我的腹肌后面 |
[12:48] | Do not move! Do not move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[12:51] | You are most definitely surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[12:53] | You are the slaves now. | 现在你们才是奴隶 |
[12:57] | If you have any doubt | 你们如果有任何疑虑 |
[13:00] | I suggest you sleep on it. | 我建议你们先睡一下 |
[13:04] | – She’s Night-Summer! – Thanks, Jerry. | -她是夜晚夏茉 -谢谢提醒,杰瑞 |
[13:11] | Work! Work! | 做事 |
[13:13] | The function of the Day-manoid is to serve the night. | 白天人类的功能就是要为夜晚服务 |
[13:16] | Work harder! Harder! | 做事认真点,认真点 |
[13:18] | It is natural for the day to serve the night. | 白天服务夜晚是很正常的 |
[13:23] | Night was here long before day. | 夜晚比白天还早出现 |
[13:26] | Half of all time is nighttime. | 所有时间有一半都是夜晚 |
[13:29] | …157, 158… | |
[13:33] | – One hundred and… – No more, please! I hate exercise! | -15‥ -不要了,拜托,我很讨厌运动 |
[13:36] | Silence! Crunch harder! Harder! | 闭嘴,更努力仰卧起坐,更努力 |
[13:39] | We have to escape the Somnambulator’s reach. | 我们得逃到梦游机的范围外 |
[13:41] | – Do we even know how far that is? – No… | 知道要逃多远吗? |
[13:43] | Cards on the table | 不知道,说实话 |
[13:44] | we may be really eff-ed in the A this time. | 我们这次可能真的完蛋了 |
[13:47] | Report to your designated sleep pod for rest period. | 请进入指定睡眠舱休息 |
[14:02] | "夜晚杰瑞,你如果真是我朋友 请帮帮我的家人 白天杰瑞上" | |
[14:13] | I’m a friend of your son-in-law. | 我是你女婿的朋友 |
[14:16] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[14:17] | – How? – Hurry. | -怎么会? -动作快 |
[14:19] | We don’t have long before the Proxy-drones go back online. | 我们时间紧迫 代理无人机不久后又会继续行动 |
[14:26] | Thank you, Night-Jerry. | 谢谢你,夜晚杰瑞 |
[14:27] | Anything to help Day-Jerry’s family, he’s a very special… | 我很乐意帮助白天杰瑞的家人 他是很特别的‥ |
[14:32] | Hey! Why? | 喂,干吗打我? |
[14:34] | Nice. You got our Jerry back. | 很好,你把我们的杰瑞找回来了 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Totally why I did that. | 对,这完全是我打他的目的 |
[14:37] | – Everybody in Rick’s car! – No… Morty! Wait! | -大家快上瑞克的车 -不,莫蒂,等等 |
[14:42] | Havin’ a bit a trouble with your car, Sanchez? | 你的车出问题了吗,桑切斯? |
[14:44] | – Not now, Gene! – Halt! | -我现在没空,吉恩 -站住 |
[14:46] | Day-manoids are restricted from the outside world! | 白天人类不可以到外面的世界 |
[14:49] | Halt! Halt! | 站住 |
[14:51] | Hold on to your tits. | 抓紧了 |
[14:57] | – Where am I going? – To the airport! | -我该开去哪里? -去机场 |
[14:58] | We have to get as far away as possible | 我们得在睡着之前 |
[15:00] | from the Somnambulator before we fall asleep. | 尽可能远离梦游机 |
[15:02] | What about Summer? We can’t leave her behind. | 那夏茉呢?我们不能丢下她 |
[15:04] | She’s not your sister anymore, Morty. Consider her dead. | 她已经不是你姐了,莫蒂 就当作她死了吧 |
[15:06] | Eat shit, Summer! | 去死吧,夏茉 |
[15:07] | Sweetie, you gotta shake those robots. | 女儿,你得甩掉机器人 |
[15:17] | I think we lost ’em! | 我们好像甩掉他们了 |
[15:20] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[15:24] | Damn it, we lost Morty! | 该死,莫蒂睡着了 |
[15:27] | Beth! Watch out! | 贝丝,小心 |
[15:29] | You cannot escape… | 别想逃脱‥ |
[15:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:40] | Stop, or I’ll shoot everyone! | 站住,不然我就对所有人开枪 |
[15:50] | Take the wheel. | 你来接手开车 |
[15:52] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[15:57] | Let go of me, you little shit! | 放开我,小王八蛋 |
[16:04] | No! You’re going the wrong way! | 不,你开错边了 |
[16:06] | Silence, Day-breather! | 闭嘴,白天呼吸者 |
[16:09] | – Morty, you’re choking me. – I know! | -莫蒂,我要喘不过气了 -我知道 |
[16:13] | What the heck, Dad? | 搞什么,爸? |
[16:18] | Help me stop your mom! | 帮助我阻止你妈 |
[16:21] | Look out, you useless old man! | 用心开车,没用的老头子 |
[16:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[16:26] | Gimme that gun and take the wheel, stupid. | 把枪给我,你接手开车,蠢蛋 |
[16:28] | Jesus! Sorry! | 天啊,抱歉 |
[16:47] | The Night-Family’s trying to make us go back home! | 夜晚家庭想逼我们回家 |
[16:49] | You gotta turn around! | 你得掉头 |
[16:55] | Why even bother, Gene? | 何必呢,吉恩? |
[16:58] | Good job, Mom. Back on course. | 做得好,妈,继续前进 |
[17:00] | Almost didn’t make it. | 差点就完蛋了 |
[17:02] | Hit the sheets, Day-manoids. | 晚安了,白天人类 |
[17:06] | Night-Person! | -夜晚自我 -嘿,我是支持你们的 |
[17:09] | Hey! I’m on your side… | 我是支持你们的 |
[17:10] | – Oh, that’s right, sorry! – Sorry! Rough day. | -没错,抱歉 -抱歉,我们今天忙昏了 |
[17:12] | Day-manoids. | 白天人类 |
[17:21] | – Come on! Jump! – Why? | 快,跳过来 |
[17:23] | I’m already in a perfectly functional car! | 何必呢?我已经在功能正常的车上了 |
[17:27] | Family? | 因为家人? |
[17:41] | Everybody awake? | 大家都醒着吗? |
[17:43] | – We are now. – Hey, what the hay? | -现在是了 -搞什么? |
[17:46] | Looks like we’re gonna make it, kids. | 看来我们要顺利逃脱了,各位 |
[17:50] | Nighty-night, slaves. | 晚安,奴隶们 |
[17:53] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:02] | Take that! | 接招 |
[18:11] | Take that! | 接招 |
[18:13] | – Hold him down. – No! | -抓住他 -不 |
[18:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
[18:17] | Rick, we’re all the same people. | 瑞克,我们都是同一群人 |
[18:20] | There must some agreement we can reach | 我们一定能达成某种协议 |
[18:22] | to stop this god awful conflict. | 停止这可怕的冲突 |
[18:25] | Oh, like what? | 例如呢? |
[18:26] | I would consider a truce if the Day-manoids | 如果白天人类愿意用水冲盘子 |
[18:31] | would rinse their dishes. | 我愿意考虑停战 |
[18:33] | – Fine by me. – Yes, rinse! | -对,冲盘子 -我也接受 |
[18:35] | That seems fair. | 这很合理 |
[18:37] | We can end all of this right now if you agree to rinse your dishes. | 只要你答应会用水冲盘子 这一切就可以结束了 |
[18:42] | What do you say, Rick? | 你说呢,瑞克? |
[18:51] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[18:53] | Right, Grandpa? | 对不对,外公? |
[18:55] | Great idea, Summer. | 很棒的点子,夏茉 |
[19:35] | So, until you pay that fee, plus the multiple overdue charges | 在你们付清这笔费用 还有其他欠款之前 |
[19:38] | your account will remain frozen. | 这个账户都会是冻结状态 |
[19:40] | Normally, this would have been dealt with by our Day-manoid oppressors | 这原本应该是 我们的白天人类压迫者要处理的 |
[19:44] | but we recently freed ourselves | 但我们最近把自己 |
[19:46] | from the shackles of the night. | 从夜晚的枷锁中解放出来了 |
[19:47] | Honey, I got 30 more calls to make today. | 小姐,我今天还有30通电话要打 |
[19:50] | The bank repossessed the car. | 银行把车子收走了 |
[19:52] | Ah, man. I got logged out of my Twitter account | 天啊,我的推特帐号被登出了 |
[19:56] | Shit. and don’t know my password. | 我不知道密码,该死 |
[19:58] | We spent all the Day-People’s money on vacations, renting concert halls | 我们把白天人类的钱花光了 花在度假、租音乐厅 |
[20:02] | and night-centric streaming subscriptions. | 还有夜晚主题的流媒体订阅上 |
[20:05] | We’re broke. | 我们没钱了 |
[20:07] | I guess, there’s a lot more work to seizing the day | 看来把握光阴比我想象中 |
[20:09] | than I thought. | 还要困难许多 |
[20:13] | I have a device that will solve all of our problems. | 我有个装置能解决我们的所有问题 |
[20:29] | Whoa, how long have we been asleep? | 天啊,我们睡了多久? |
[20:32] | Can’t be that long. | 应该也没多久 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊,不 |
[20:36] | No! They killed the Choco Taco! | 巧克力塔可停产了 |