| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | Hey Rick. I was wondering | 嘿 瑞克 我想知道 | 
| [00:11] | if you could help me out with a bit of a rake situation. | 你能不能协助我处理耙子的情况 | 
| [00:14] | A “rake situation”? | "耙子的情况" | 
| [00:16] | Long story short, I asked Gene if he borrowed my rake | 简单来说呢 我问吉恩有没有借我的耙子去用 | 
| [00:18] | and he said “no” like Like that, like, too fast. | 他回答"没有"的时候回答得太快了 | 
| [00:21] | Like faster than someone should know they don’t have my rake. | 正常来说 他不应该那么快 就知道自己没拿我的耙子 | 
| [00:24] | I think he has my rake and I… | 我觉得他拿了我的耙子 我… | 
| [00:27] | I’m not going to murder Gene. | 我不会杀吉恩的 | 
| [00:28] | Jerry, thank you for bringing me into The Rake Situation. | 杰瑞 谢谢你跟我说明耙子的情况 | 
| [00:31] | I’ve done all I can, I’m out. | 我已经尽力了 我没办法帮忙 | 
| [00:32] | No surprise there. | 真是不意外 | 
| [00:34] | All that brain, and you just waste it. | 你的大脑那么聪明却白白浪费了 | 
| [00:36] | Hold up. I waste my brain. | 等等 你说我浪费了我的大脑 | 
| [00:39] | Rick, obviously you were born smarter than me, | 对 瑞克 你显然天生比我聪明 | 
| [00:42] | – but if I had your brain… – If you had my… | -但如果我有你这样的大脑… -如果你有我… | 
| [00:44] | I am so sick of this “born smart” shit. | 我受够了一直被说天生聪明 | 
| [00:47] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你是要杀我吗 | 
| [00:48] | I was born crying and pissing myself just like you. | 我出生的时候跟你一样 会一直哭和尿失禁 | 
| [00:50] | Then I become the smartest man in the universe and do I get credit? | 我是后来才变成全宇宙最聪明的人 但我有因此获得赞扬吗 | 
| [00:53] | No, I get to “check my brain privilege.” | 没有 我得反省我的"大脑特权" | 
| [00:55] | So we’re swapping bodies? | 所以我们要互换身体吗 | 
| [00:57] | No. That would be Freaky Friday | 不是 那是《怪诞星期五》 | 
| [00:58] | which is the ceiling of your grasp of consciousness. | 也就是你对意识之了解的极限 | 
| [01:00] | The brain is part of the body, Jerry, it’s hardware. | 大脑是身体的一部分 杰瑞 大脑是硬件 | 
| [01:03] | I’m gonna put my mind in your brain. | 我是要把我的意识放到你的大脑里 | 
| [01:05] | And your mind in my brain. | 把你的意识放到我的大脑里 | 
| [01:07] | Then we’ll see the real definition of “waste”, Jerry. | 这样我们就能知道 "浪费"真正的定义了 杰瑞 | 
| [01:10] | Or, you know, admit genius isn’t random | 不然我们也可以承认 天才并不是随机出现的 | 
| [01:12] | – and your failures are your own. – Oh, not doing that. | -你会失败是你的责任 -我才不要 | 
| [01:14] | Thought as much. | 我想也是 | 
| [01:30] | … oh furck, oh grod… | 该死 天啊 | 
| [01:34] | Wait, no! | 等等 不 | 
| [01:38] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 好 等等… | 
| [01:45] | Alright, Jerry, you can do this. | 好 杰瑞 你可以的 | 
| [01:56] | Medical Emergency Detected. | 侦测到医疗紧急状况 | 
| [02:11] | There goes my Thursday. | 我的星期四泡汤了 | 
| [02:49] | I’m telling you man, | 我告诉你 兄弟 | 
| [02:50] | you’re making a big mistake here. | 你真的犯了大错 | 
| [02:52] | Ha. Bigger mistake than being a criminal? | 比犯罪更大的错吗 | 
| [02:54] | I’m mistake-proof. | 我不会犯错 | 
| [02:57] | Sorry to bother, boss, | 很抱歉打扰你 老大 | 
| [02:58] | I caught this punk selling crystals on our turf… | 我发现这个小混账 在我们的地盘卖水晶 | 
| [03:01] | You big precious moron, | 你这个大笨蛋 | 
| [03:04] | do you know who the fuck, | 你知道他是… | 
| [03:05] | this is Morty! | 他可是莫蒂 | 
| [03:06] | The kid who hangs with Rick Sanchez! | 他是瑞克山查兹的同伙 | 
| [03:08] | Tried to warn you, man. | 我警告过你了 兄弟 | 
| [03:10] | Rick Sanchez? | 瑞克山查兹 | 
| [03:11] | Underworld legend? | 黑社会传奇人物啊 | 
| [03:12] | Chaotic neutral sci-fi guy? Huh? | 那个混乱中立科幻男 | 
| [03:14] | Christ, he’s gonna turn me into a sandwich. | 天啊 他会把我宰了 | 
| [03:16] | What is this guy, fucking new? | 他是菜鸟吗 | 
| [03:17] | Think he was a Dylan rec, boss. | 他是迪伦介绍的 | 
| [03:18] | Well, check those fucking references next time. | 之后要做好资历查核 | 
| [03:21] | Whatever this kid wants to do in our territory is his business. Fuck. | 这小子想在我们的地盘 做什么都跟我们无关 | 
| [03:24] | Fuck! Call my wife, | 该死…打电话给我老婆 | 
| [03:25] | we gotta prep go-bags three through six. | 我们得准备三到六个应急包 | 
| [03:28] | Hey pal. You good? You whole? | 嘿 兄弟 你还好吗 你没事吧 | 
| [03:30] | You guys have milkshakes? | 你们有奶昔吗 | 
| [03:31] | We will learn what they are and get you one. | 我们会去了解那是什么并帮你准备 | 
| [03:40] | What a turn. | 好惊人的发展 | 
| [03:41] | Lucky I’m such | 幸好我聪明到 | 
| [03:42] | a genius your garage can thwart death. | 让你的车库能防范死亡 | 
| [03:43] | I’m the genius and it’s your garage, idiot. | 聪明的是我 这是你的车库 蠢蛋 | 
| [03:46] | Hey, what the fuck did you do to my body? | 嘿 你对我的身体做了什么 | 
| [03:48] | Your body, Jerry, | 你的身体 杰瑞 | 
| [03:49] | your mind did that to my body | 这是你的意识用我的大脑 | 
| [03:51] | using my brain. | 对我的身体做的事 | 
| [03:52] | Jerry, my mind was in this brain, in your body. | 杰瑞 我的意识本来是在 你身体里的这个大脑里 | 
| [03:55] | Pretty easy to follow. | 这很好懂 | 
| [03:58] | It shuffled us. | 我们被搞混了 | 
| [03:59] | Shuffled you maybe. I’m tracking everything. | 或许是你搞混了 我非常清楚状况 | 
| [04:01] | Garage? Fix this. | 车库 快解决这个问题 | 
| [04:02] | Situation was fixed. | 紧急情况已经解决了 | 
| [04:04] | You call this fixed? | 这样也算解决吗 | 
| [04:05] | – This guy thinks he’s me. – This guy thinks he’s me. | -他以为他是我 -他以为他是我 | 
| [04:07] | Let’s see you fix it then, asshole. I fucking will. | -那你自己解决吧 混蛋 -没问题 | 
| [04:10] | I got my lab right here, | 我的实验室就在这里 | 
| [04:11] | gimme three hours. Sure yeah, | -等我三小时 -好哦 | 
| [04:13] | like I’d ever trust you to open my skull. | 我才不会让你打开我的头颅 | 
| [04:15] | I’ll fix it, I just need to scan for… | 我来解决 我只需要扫描… | 
| [04:18] | Like I’d trust Your fritzing R2D2 ass, | 我才不会相信你这个机器人 | 
| [04:20] | you’ll just kill me on purpose. | 你会刻意杀了我 | 
| [04:22] | So that’s where my paranoia went. | 原来我的疑心病跑到了那里 | 
| [04:25] | Rick speaking, who is this? | 我是瑞克 请问你是哪位 | 
| [04:27] | Rick! It’s Chuxly. From Crimetown. | 瑞克 我是罪恶城的恰克斯利 | 
| [04:29] | We’ve met five or ten times, | 我们见过五次或十次面 | 
| [04:31] | listen, small misunderstanding, | 听着 发生了一点小误会 | 
| [04:32] | one of my guys saw your buddy Morty running an errand | 我的一名手下 看到你的同伙莫蒂在办事 | 
| [04:35] | and he brought him in which I told him not to do. | 结果就不听我的话把他抓来了 | 
| [04:38] | but I’ve got Morty and he is fine. | 不过莫蒂在我这边 他没事 | 
| [04:40] | Wait, what? Aren’t | 等等 什么 这样… | 
| [04:41] | you describing kidnapping? | 不就是绑架吗 | 
| [04:42] | – Morty’s kidnapped? – No no no! | -莫蒂被绑架了 -不是… | 
| [04:43] | Give me that, Jerry. | 给我听 杰瑞 | 
| [04:44] | Hello? Hello? This is Rick Sanchez, | 喂 我是瑞克山查兹 | 
| [04:46] | I’m using my son-in-law’s vocal cords | 我正在用我女婿的声带 | 
| [04:48] | because I’m amazing, | 因为我很棒 | 
| [04:49] | if you touch my grandson I’m gonna… | 你敢碰我的孙子 我就… | 
| [04:51] | get off me! …hello? | -放开我 -喂 | 
| [04:53] | Jerry stop! You’re fucking this up! | 杰瑞 住手 你要把事情搞砸了 | 
| [04:55] | You’re only calling me Jerry | 你会叫我杰瑞 | 
| [04:56] | because you’re so stupid you think it’s hurtful, which it is! | 是因为你蠢到觉得这样很伤人 这确实也很伤人 | 
| [04:59] | Tell me where you are. | 快说你们在哪里 | 
| [05:00] | No! You tell then where they are, like Liam Neeson. | 不对 是你要跟他们说他们在哪里 像连恩尼逊那样 | 
| [05:03] | Do not pretend to explain Liam Neeson to me, | 别假装跟我解释连恩尼逊 | 
| [05:06] | – Sir.- Hey! Jerry! Don’t touch me there! | -先生 住手 -喂 杰瑞 别碰我那里 | 
| [05:09] | – We know where you are. – We know where you are. | -我们知道你们在哪里 -我们知道你们在哪里 | 
| [05:13] | – My milkshake is empty! – Okay! | -我的奶昔空了 -好 | 
| [05:15] | That was so embarrassing, do you have any clue | 太丢脸了 你到底知不知道 | 
| [05:18] | what a pain it is to cultivate a mystique? | 营造神秘感有多难 | 
| [05:19] | Yeah, I do, it’s my mystique | 我知道 那是我的神秘感 | 
| [05:21] | and you’re just cultivating Jerry’s shame. | 你只是在营造杰瑞的羞耻感 | 
| [05:24] | – What is with my hair? – Don’t! Leave it! | -我的发型是怎么了 -住手 别乱动 | 
| [05:26] | – Why do you care about hair, nerd? – Be quiet for a second, | -你干嘛在乎发型 呆瓜 -安静一下 | 
| [05:28] | I need to think through all these chunks of moron. | 我得绕过这些笨蛋部分来思考 | 
| [05:31] | Okay. You stay here, touch nothing, I’ll get Morty. | 好 你待在这里 什么都别碰 我去接莫蒂 | 
| [05:34] | Ha! I’m not letting you get Morty killed | 我才不会让你把莫蒂害死 | 
| [05:35] | and our brains blown out twice. | 又让我们的大脑再被炸烂一次 | 
| [05:37] | Car, electrocute Jerry if he gets in the front seat. | 车子 杰瑞如果坐进前座就电击他 | 
| [05:39] | Car, engage castration protocol right now. | 车子 马上启动阉割程序 | 
| [05:42] | Figure out how to drive me together or I will have to kill you both. | 想办法一起开我 不然我就得把你们两个都杀了 | 
| [05:48] | What are we, a 1930s comedy act, | 我们是1930年代搞笑双人组吗 | 
| [05:50] | – stop swerving! – You’re swerving! | -别再急转弯了 -是你在急转弯 | 
| [05:52] | Alright, when we get there, let me do the talking. | 好 我们到了之后 由我来讲话 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah, I know, because you look the most like us, I’m not stupid. | 我知道 因为你长得最像我们 我可不是笨蛋 | 
| [05:58] | – I beg to differ. – Screw you, half Jerry! | -我不认同 -去死吧 半杰瑞 | 
| [06:00] | – You’re a half Jerry! – You’re a half Jerry! | -你才是半杰瑞 -你才是半杰瑞 | 
| [06:04] | Looks like he’s inbound, boss. | 他好像抵达了 老大 | 
| [06:06] | Okay, he is in a bad mood | 好 他心情很不好 | 
| [06:09] | so we are kissing ass until our lips are asscolored. | 所以我们要拍他马屁拍到手发紫为止 | 
| [06:12] | Straighten that pillow! He might hate crooked pillows! | 把枕头拉直 他可能不喜欢歪掉的枕头 | 
| [06:14] | I don’t know! | 我也不确定 | 
| [06:16] | Nice parking job, assdick, you scratched my car. | 车停得真好 混蛋 你刮到我的车了 | 
| [06:20] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [06:22] | And… and uh, Rick’s friend! | 还有瑞克的朋友 | 
| [06:24] | This is my… assassin. | 这位是我的…杀手 | 
| [06:26] | Deadliest man in the galaxy and he’s gay. | 他是全银河系最会杀人的人 而且他是同志 | 
| [06:28] | – Why am I gay? – Woah! Hey! | -我为什么是同志 -喂 | 
| [06:30] | Whoa. Why aren’t you? | 你为什么不是同志 | 
| [06:31] | Sorry about that. Sorry. Sorry. | 真抱歉 抱歉… | 
| [06:33] | Well, I got Morty right here, happy as a milkshake. | 莫蒂就在这里 他开心得跟奶昔一样 | 
| [06:36] | And since we interrupted your day, Morty’s got ten thousand croutons, | 既然我们打扰了你们 我们给了莫蒂一万个面包丁 | 
| [06:40] | that’s slang for crystals, Morty, show him. | 也就是水晶的俗称 莫蒂 让他看看 | 
| [06:42] | We know what croutons are. | -我们知道面包丁是什么 -废话 | 
| [06:43] | Why is dad here? | 爸为什么会来 | 
| [06:44] | Your dad’s a gay assassin? | 你爸是同志杀手 | 
| [06:47] | So cool and ordinary, | 好酷又好正常 | 
| [06:49] | sorry, ssorry. | 抱歉… | 
| [06:50] | I appreciate you trying to make good | 我有感受到你想补偿我们的心意 | 
| [06:51] | but you cost me ten times that much. | 但是你们造成的损失有十倍之多 | 
| [06:53] | It doesn’t matter, Rick. | 这不重要 瑞克 | 
| [06:55] | The guy’s already kissing your ass. | 他已经在拍你马屁了 | 
| [06:56] | It’s the ass kissers you have to keep in line. | 拍马屁的人更该牵制 | 
| [06:58] | When they sense weakness, they move on you. | 他们只要感受到软弱 就会对你出手 | 
| [07:00] | What are we, Walter White? | 我们难道是华特怀特吗 | 
| [07:01] | Who cares if a mid-tier crime dork “moves” on us… | 谁在乎某个中阶罪犯呆瓜 要不要对我们"出手" | 
| [07:04] | Thank you for the crystals. | 谢谢你提供的水晶 | 
| [07:05] | Morty, get in the car. | 莫蒂 上车吧 | 
| [07:06] | Actually, Morty, why don’t you leave those crystals here… | 其实呢 莫蒂 你就把水晶留下来吧 | 
| [07:08] | since it’s such an insulting amount. | 既然这个量少到太冒犯人了 | 
| [07:11] | There it is. Now he’s thinking, maybe I can kill god. | 来了 他现在在想自己或许可以杀神 | 
| [07:14] | Yeah because god doesn’t haggle for ten thousand fucking croutons, | 没错 因为神不会为了 一万个该死的面包丁讨价还价 | 
| [07:17] | look, here’s the deal, I’m Rick, | 听着 是这样的 我是瑞克 这是我的女婿 | 
| [07:20] | That’s my son-in-law, and we’re all a little gay. | 而且每个人都有一点同志倾向 | 
| [07:22] | – Yeah. – It’s a spectrum. | -对 -性倾向是一种光谱 | 
| [07:23] | Morty, it’s me Rick, get in the car. | 莫蒂 我是瑞克 快上车 | 
| [07:25] | Don’t get in the car, Morty. And put the briefcase down. | 不要上车 莫蒂 把公事包放下 | 
| [07:28] | Morty, get in the car twice, | 莫蒂 上两次车 | 
| [07:30] | once for each five additional briefcases this asshole owes us! | 每一次就代表这混蛋 欠我们五个公事包 | 
| [07:33] | Stop doing this terrible impression of me! | 别再模仿我还模仿得这么烂了 | 
| [07:35] | Look, at this point we’re bad gangsters | 到了这个地步 我们如果不赌一把 | 
| [07:36] | if we don’t roll the dice. | 我们就是很差劲的混混了 | 
| [07:38] | Everybody start killing them! | 大家快开始杀他们 | 
| [07:41] | What have you two assholes done? | 你们两个混蛋做了什么 | 
| [07:42] | It’s okay, it’s a nice restaurantwoah! | 没事 这里是高级餐厅 | 
| [07:45] | Shit! Crime restaurant! | 该死 这里是罪恶餐厅 | 
| [07:47] | Oh my god! Am I really about to die because you botched | 天啊 我真的要因为 你们搞这出《怪诞星期五》 | 
| [07:49] | a Freaky Friday? | 而丧命了吗 | 
| [07:51] | – Yes. – Whoever you are, | -对 -无论你是谁 | 
| [07:52] | you’re in Rick’s body, use your implants. | 你在瑞克的身体里 快用你的植入物 | 
| [07:54] | I’m trying, half my brain is the guy that | 我正在努力 我有一半的大脑是 | 
| [07:56] | still needs your mom to use the electric wine opener. | 连用电动开瓶器 都还需要你妈帮忙的那个人 | 
| [07:59] | Hang on, I think I got it. | 等等 我好像会了 | 
| [08:02] | Right, from my conehead phase. | 没错 我有过尖头时期 | 
| [08:04] | – Awesome fucking movie. – Incredible cast. | -那部电影超棒的 -演员阵容很厉害 | 
| [08:06] | Goddamn it! I’m shooting my way back to the car. | 该死 我要自己一路开枪回车上了 | 
| [08:10] | Ugh, way to go! Now my son and grandson hates us! | 做得好 我们被我的儿子兼孙子讨厌了 | 
| [08:13] | He’s my son and grandson too! | 他也是我的儿子兼孙子 | 
| [08:16] | We do share an agenda in that sense. | 我们确实有这个共同目标 | 
| [08:19] | Let’s hope you share my aim. | 希望你的枪法跟我一样准 | 
| [08:36] | Hey, get up here! | 喂 快上来 | 
| [08:37] | Said the throat to the hand. | 我的手要压上你的喉咙了 | 
| [08:41] | You might feel a pinch and maybe a rocket. | 你可能会感觉到一点刺痛 或许还会有个火箭 | 
| [08:42] | You’ll have to aim. Hop on. | 你得负责瞄准 快上来 | 
| [08:56] | Ahaha! You coneheaded son of a bitch! | 你这尖头混蛋 | 
| [08:58] | Can’t believe that worked! | 真不敢相信这招竟然成功了 | 
| [08:59] | I wish they did that in the movie! | 真希望那部电影里也有这个桥段 | 
| [09:01] | Jesus fucking christ. | 我的老天爷啊 | 
| [09:04] | Huh, should’ve done something with my hands. | 我的手应该要做点什么才对 | 
| [09:05] | Morty, gotta push or pull, your call. | 莫蒂 你得拉或推 由你选择 | 
| [09:12] | What the hell? What happened? | 搞什么鬼 发生了什么事 | 
| [09:14] | They made us stop at every drivethru chain in the galaxy, | 他们坚持要去遍 全银河系的每间点餐车道连锁店 | 
| [09:16] | so they could make one giant burger with | 用每间连锁店的肉饼 | 
| [09:18] | a patty from each place. | 做出一个超大汉堡 | 
| [09:20] | I guess I meant before that. | 我是指更早之前发生的事 | 
| [09:21] | Brains got a little mixed up… | 我们的大脑有点搞混了 | 
| [09:22] | But we’re gonna swap back, don’t worry. | 但我们会换回来的 别担心 | 
| [09:24] | Just didn’t wanna build a neural interface | 我们只是不想在空腹的时候 | 
| [09:26] | on an empty stomach. Right? | 打造神经界面 对吧 | 
| [09:27] | Wait, you guys did a brain swap? | 等等 你们互换大脑了 | 
| [09:29] | Don’t bother chiding until they’re unshuffled, | 在他们换回来之前 不用白费力气骂人了 | 
| [09:31] | neither one is Dad or Rick. | 他们都既不是爸也不是瑞克 | 
| [09:34] | I guess I’m thrilled you guys are getting along? | 我想我很高兴你们现在处得这么好 | 
| [09:38] | Let’s keep that going when those brains get back in their bodies. | 希望你们的大脑回到自己的身体里后 也可以继续保持 | 
| [09:43] | Whoa, going for the electropneumatic diodes. Wild man. | 你竟然要用电动气动二极管 真疯狂 | 
| [09:45] | Only gonna build this once, gotta do it with style. | 我们只会做这么一次 当然要讲究一点 | 
| [09:49] | I think we can up the wattage. | 我们应该可以增加瓦数 | 
| [09:51] | Hey, another beer? | 嘿 要不要再来瓶啤酒 | 
| [09:52] | It’s about the journey, brother. Ahh, Rick used to hate | -重点在于过程 兄弟 -瑞克之前很讨厌 | 
| [09:55] | that kind of hang-loose McConaughey platitude, | 这种很轻松的麦康纳陈腔滥调 | 
| [09:57] | but he was also just gonna spend today grumpy and isolated. | 但他只会用脾气暴躁 又很孤僻的方式过这一天 | 
| [10:00] | And Jerry’d still be hung up about the rake. | 杰瑞一定还在介意耙子的事 | 
| [10:02] | The rake! Oh my god, should we do it? | 耙子 天啊 我们要不要来找耙子 | 
| [10:04] | We’ve gotta do it! Oh yeah! | -一定要 -当然 | 
| [10:07] | Alright, that should do it. | 好 这样应该可以了 | 
| [10:16] | – Son of a bitch. – Classic Gene… | -混蛋 -果然是吉恩 | 
| [10:19] | Huh. Crazy, this is the kind of thing that used to really piss me off. | 怪了 平常这种事会让我很不爽 | 
| [10:22] | Now it’s just kinda funny… | 对 但我现在却觉得很好笑 | 
| [10:25] | You wanna replace it with a holographic rake? | 你想不想把那掉包成全像投影耙子 | 
| [10:27] | Oh that’d be fun, he’d get confused trying to pick it up. | 一定会很好玩 他想拿起来的时候会很困惑 | 
| [10:31] | I guess I don’t even wanna do that. | 我连这都不想做 | 
| [10:33] | I just want to live, I want Gene to live, | 我只想好好过日子 我希望吉恩能好好过日子 | 
| [10:35] | I want all of us to make mistakes and change all the time. | 我希望我们大家 都可以一直犯错和改变 | 
| [10:39] | Amen to that, brother. | 说得好 兄弟 | 
| [10:40] | Kinda thought two geniuses would build faster than one… | 我还以为两个天才的动作 会比一个天才快 | 
| [10:43] | When do I start being concerned about this? | 我什么时候需要开始为此操心 | 
| [10:45] | Just having a little fun with my new friend, sweetie. | 我只是在跟我的新朋友玩乐 亲爱的 | 
| [10:47] | Who is talking to me right now? | 现在是谁在跟我讲话 | 
| [10:49] | Mostly my dad or mostly my husband? | 大部分是我爸 还是大部分是我老公 | 
| [10:51] | Been on that website. | 我上过那个网站 | 
| [10:52] | Look, I’ve been patient, | 我已经很有耐心了 | 
| [10:54] | but I can’t tell how to get mad at who. | 但我不知道我现在该对谁生气 | 
| [10:57] | No one enters my room | 在这个问题解决之前 | 
| [10:58] | or touches me until this is wrapped up. | 谁都别想进我的房间或碰我 | 
| [11:00] | – What do you take me for? – Ugh, Beth, gross, ugh! | -贝丝 太恶心了 -你把我当成什么样的人了 | 
| [11:06] | I want you to know, when this is over, | 我告诉你 等这一切结束之后 | 
| [11:08] | the guy in this body is gonna yell at Jerry and call him useless. | 这个身体里的人 会对杰瑞大吼并骂他没用 | 
| [11:11] | Really lay into him. But he won’t always mean it. | 一直斥责他 但他并不是每次都是真心的 | 
| [11:13] | Well, cards on the table, | 说实话 | 
| [11:15] | the guy in this body might call Rick an angry old asshole. | 这个身体里的人 或许会说瑞克是脾气暴躁的老混蛋 | 
| [11:19] | But he’s the closest thing Jerry has to a friend. | 但他其实是对杰瑞来说最像朋友的人 | 
| [11:22] | This was fun. | 这样很有趣 | 
| [11:23] | Rick would’ve never been able to admit that. | 瑞克永远不可能承认这点 | 
| [11:25] | It’s a shame those guys had to become us to be happy. | 是啊 真可惜他们两个 得变成我们才能变得快乐 | 
| [11:39] | Kids! Breakfast and school, | 孩子们 快吃早餐准备上学 | 
| [11:41] | if we don’t at least pretend they matter everything falls apart. | 如果不假装这两件事很重要的话 一切都会崩塌 | 
| [11:45] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 | 
| [11:46] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [11:48] | They left a note. | 他们留了字条 | 
| [11:50] | Should we read it in Rick’s voice or Dad’s? | 我们应该用瑞克的声音 还是用爸的声音念 | 
| [11:52] | “Dear family, we thought about leaving a note. | "亲爱的家人 我们想过要留字条" | 
| [11:54] | But then one of us was like why are we leaving a note, | "但我们其中一个人 就觉得不应该留字条" | 
| [11:56] | that’s such a Jerry thing to do. | "因为那完全是杰瑞会做的事" | 
| [11:58] | But if we didn’t leave a note, that’s such a Rick thing to do. | "但我们如果不留字条 那就完全是瑞克会做的事" | 
| [12:01] | And then we realized, we just gotta be us. | "所以我们就意识到了 我们要做自己才对" | 
| [12:03] | So it’s a note but it’s not really well thought out.“ | "所以这是一张不用心写的字条" | 
| [12:06] | That’s it? They got out a pen and a paper for this? | 就这样 他们还特地拿了纸笔写这个 | 
| [12:09] | Hey, did you guys get a note too? Mine’s really long. | 嘿 你们也有收到字条吗 我收到的字条很长 | 
| [12:15] | Beautiful day to be carrying glass? | 今天真是 适合搬玻璃的好日子 对吧 | 
| [12:17] | I can’t believe a dying kid would wish for a window. | 真不敢相信那位临死的孩子 会许愿想要有窗户 | 
| [12:21] | Dammit! Hey! Stop them! | -该死 -嘿 拦住他们 | 
| [12:23] | They stole our crystals! | 他们偷了我们的水晶 | 
| [12:24] | We stole those first! | 没错 那是我们先偷来的 | 
| [12:26] | Possession is 9/10th’s of my ass! | 东西在谁手上才是最重要的 | 
| [12:30] | – Look at this pancake butt. – Stop, you’re gonna make me fart. | -看看这扁屁股 -住手 你会害我放屁 | 
| [12:41] | Hey! That’s for sipping. | 喂 那是我要啜饮的 | 
| [12:43] | So are my balls! | 我的蛋蛋也是 | 
| [12:44] | Here’s a tip, lady. | 给你个忠告 小姐 | 
| [12:45] | Life tastes better when you’re chugging. | -只要大口喝 人生就会更美味 -只要大口喝 人生就会更美味 | 
| [12:54] | You were in a tree? | 你刚刚躲在树上吗 | 
| [12:55] | Really gambled on this escape route. | 你又无法确定我们会选这个逃脱路线 | 
| [12:57] | Says the guy with a goon on his back. | 我都已经压在你的背上了 | 
| [13:01] | – Forget it, Burger! – It’s our calling card! | -别管了 汉堡 -这是我们的特色 | 
| [13:08] | Really called that one. | 就知道会这样 | 
| [13:09] | One of us always gets shot. | 我们每次都会有一个人中枪 | 
| [13:15] | God dammit! | 该死 | 
| [13:17] | Hey. You’ll never guess who just ripped us off. | 嘿 你绝对猜不到 是谁刚刚偷走了我们的货 | 
| [13:22] | Oh wow, good guess. | 猜得真准 | 
| [13:24] | Oh man! Twenty-four crystal heists in twenty-four hours! | -天啊 -24小时内偷24次水晶 | 
| [13:28] | We’re two farts in the wind, baby. | 我们太厉害了 宝贝 好耶 | 
| [13:30] | Do your Howard Dean scream. | -快学霍华迪安叫 -好耶 | 
| [13:33] | Five o’clock somewhere. Five o’clock somewhere. | 某个地方已经5点了… | 
| [13:36] | God damn, look at us. | 天啊 看看我们 | 
| [13:38] | No rules, no responsibilities. | 没有规范又没有责任 | 
| [13:40] | Just two best friends on the run. | 两个好朋友一起亡命天涯 | 
| [13:45] | The voice mailbox for, | 不好意思… | 
| [13:47] | wait, wait, wait, wait did it beep? | 等等 发出哔声了吗 | 
| [13:48] | My name is Jer… | 我叫杰… | 
| [13:50] | Is full. Goodbye. | 语音信箱已满 再见 | 
| [13:52] | Looks like we just missed them. | 他们好像才刚离开 | 
| [13:53] | So they just stick burgers in dead guy’s mouths now? | 所以他们现在就到处 把汉堡塞进死人的嘴里吗 | 
| [13:56] | – In dead criminal’s mouths, Summer. – You’re defending them? | -这些人都是罪犯 桑美 -你还帮他们说话 | 
| [13:59] | Well, they were my husband and father. | 他们毕竟是我老公和我爸 | 
| [14:02] | Thanks for the tip, Blarb. | 谢谢你跟我通风报信 布拉布 | 
| [14:03] | It’s weird, most of my underworld contacts are ghosting me. | 真奇怪 我在黑社会认识的人几乎都不理我 | 
| [14:05] | My pleasure, Morty, I should be thanking you for making me rich. | 这是我的荣幸 莫蒂 应该是我要谢谢你让我赚大钱 | 
| [14:09] | Wait. I didn’t pay you for this. | 等等 我又没有为此付你钱 | 
| [14:11] | Yeah, these guys did. | 对 不过他们有 | 
| [14:20] | What’s the problem, kid, conehead got your tongue? | 怎么了 小子 说不出话了吗 | 
| [14:23] | Chuxly? You’re alive? | 恰克斯利 你还活着 | 
| [14:26] | …Did this guy always have a hole or is that a big reveal? | 他的身体一直都有洞吗 还是这是首次亮相 | 
| [14:31] | Everything should be in a swamp! | -太棒了 -所有东西都应该要在沼泽里 | 
| [14:34] | Working with ya’ll was a plum-fool idea! | 跟你们合作真是馊主意 | 
| [14:37] | Burger & Fries, who the hell is this?? | 汉堡和薯条 请问是谁 | 
| [14:39] | Just an average mid-tier crime dork. | 我就只是某个普通的中阶罪犯呆瓜 | 
| [14:41] | Chuxly? You’re alive? | 恰克斯利 你还活着 | 
| [14:42] | Shut up! I got something you might wanna hear. | 闭嘴 你可能会想听这个 | 
| [14:46] | Caught your family out looking for you. | 我抓到了在找你们的家人 | 
| [14:48] | What do you want? We’ve smoked most of what we stole. | -你想要什么 -我们偷来的东西都差不多抽完了 | 
| [14:50] | I just want you, both of you. | 我就只想要你们 就你们两个 | 
| [14:52] | Or I smoke your family. | 否则我会杀了你们的家人 | 
| [14:55] | What am I saying, sure, bring money too. One hour. | 我在讲什么 你们也顺便带钱来吧 就一个小时 | 
| [14:59] | Shit. Guess we should shoot the fuel tank? | 该死 看来我们该射油箱了 对吧 | 
| [15:04] | You guys coulda done that the whole time? | 你们老早就可以这么做了 | 
| [15:17] | So. | 所以… | 
| [15:19] | What now? | 接下来该怎么办 | 
| [15:22] | Hey, remember how we met? | 嘿 记得我们认识的过程吗 | 
| [15:24] | That nonrescue of Morty? | 那次莫蒂的非救援行动 | 
| [15:27] | We were thinking we were different | 我们当时还以为彼此不一样 | 
| [15:29] | and accusing each other of being bad. | 而且一直指控对方很糟糕 | 
| [15:32] | But Morty reminded us we both love our family. | 但莫蒂让我们想起了 我们两个都爱我们的家人 | 
| [15:36] | And it brought us together. | 这点也让我们团结一心 | 
| [15:40] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 | 
| [15:42] | Well, if we’re gonna do it right, we might as well use our best idea. | 如果要认真行动 不如就用我们最棒的点子 | 
| [15:47] | You guys comfortable? | 你们舒服吗 | 
| [15:49] | No? Good. | 不舒服吗 很好 | 
| [15:50] | Who are you? What is this place? | 你是谁 这里是哪里 | 
| [15:51] | And does my son sell drugs for my father, | 我儿子是不是在帮我爸贩毒 | 
| [15:54] | maybe criminals will actually be honest with me. | 或许罪犯反而会对我说实话 | 
| [15:56] | Crystals can be anything, Mom. | 水晶有可能是任何东西 妈 | 
| [15:57] | – But these crystals are drugs. – Morty! | -对 但这些水晶是毒品 -莫蒂 | 
| [16:01] | Here we go, boys! This is it! | 做好准备 各位 就是现在 | 
| [16:03] | – Jerry? – Rick! | -杰瑞 -瑞克 | 
| [16:04] | – Grandpa? – Jesus christ. | -外公 -我的天啊 | 
| [16:07] | Morty. Summer. Daughterwife. | -莫蒂 桑美 女儿兼老婆 -莫蒂 桑美 女儿兼老婆 | 
| [16:09] | You are safe now. | -你们不用担心了 -你们不用担心了 | 
| [16:10] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 | 
| [16:11] | All the positive aspects of each, perfectly melded together? | 你把两个人的所有优点 完美结合在一起了吗 | 
| [16:15] | Yes. I am… Jerricky. | -没错 我是杰瑞克 接招吧 -没错 我是杰瑞克 接招吧 | 
| [16:18] | Alright boys, nothing could have prepared us for this! | 好 各位 我们对这种状况完全没有准备 | 
| [16:21] | At this point we gotta shoot and hope! | 我们现在就只能开枪并祈求会成功了 | 
| [16:25] | Also everything’s flammable! | 而且所有东西都是易燃物 | 
| [16:41] | Hey, guys! Little help! | 嘿 两位 帮帮忙 | 
| [16:54] | Gotta split? | -急着走吗 -急着走吗 | 
| [16:57] | I’m sorry, Chux! I started this! | 抱歉 恰克斯 一切都是起因于我 | 
| [16:59] | It’s all my fault! | 全都是我的错 | 
| [17:00] | Solid apology new guy. | 你这道歉很真诚 新人 | 
| [17:01] | If we live through this, you’re off the hook. | 如果我们能活下来 我就不跟你追究责任 | 
| [17:06] | Nice shot, Morty. | 射得真准 莫蒂 | 
| [17:08] | Everything’s flammable. | 所有东西都是易燃物 | 
| [17:13] | What a family. | 你们这家人真不简单 | 
| [17:16] | – You got shot? – No, no, no… | -你中枪了吗 -没有… | 
| [17:18] | The stitches, they never really set. | 我的伤口缝合后一直没完全愈合 | 
| [17:20] | What can I say, I’m a workaholic. | 没办法 我是工作狂 | 
| [17:24] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道这一天会来临 | 
| [17:26] | Chuxly. This is a good death. | -恰克斯利 这样的死法很好 -恰克斯利 这样的死法很好 | 
| [17:28] | You sought mastery over your world. | -你是为了想主宰你的世界而死 -你是为了想主宰你的世界而死 | 
| [17:31] | No, no. I stepped out of line. | 不对…是我越界了 | 
| [17:34] | I thought I could kill god. | 我以为我可以杀神 | 
| [17:37] | Being a boss in a crime world. | 在罪恶世界当老大的压力真大 | 
| [17:41] | So much stress. Honestly Jerricky, it’s a relief to die in your four arms. | 说实话 杰瑞克 能在你的四臂中死去 我也很欣慰 | 
| [17:46] | Final meal? | -要来顿最后的晚餐吗 -要来顿最后的晚餐吗 | 
| [17:52] | How, how old is this? | 这汉堡放多久了 | 
| [18:02] | Can we turn on the radio? | 可以听收音机吗 | 
| [18:04] | At this point, I’d even take a podcast. | 现在就算是听Podcast 我也能接受 | 
| [18:06] | Do you not hear | -你没听到 -你没听到 | 
| [18:08] | the symphony of atoms dying in space? | -原子在太空中死去的交响乐吗 -原子在太空中死去的交响乐吗 | 
| [18:13] | …no? | 没有耶 | 
| [18:18] | Good. You are here. | -很好 你们来了 -很好 你们来了 | 
| [18:21] | I have modified the house defenses. | -我修改了家里的保全系统 -我修改了家里的保全系统 | 
| [18:23] | They will ensure | -这样能确保那些匪类 -这样能确保那些匪类 | 
| [18:25] | the mob never bothers you again. | -不会再来打扰你们 -不会再来打扰你们 | 
| [18:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [18:29] | This is killing me. | 我受不了了 | 
| [18:31] | I thought when you came to rescue us you learned | 我还以为你来救我们的时候 | 
| [18:32] | to love us more than ever. | 学会了要更爱我们 | 
| [18:34] | You learned the opposite? | 结果竟然相反吗 | 
| [18:35] | Burger and Fries learned to love each other, | -汉堡和薯条学会了爱彼此 -汉堡和薯条学会了爱彼此 | 
| [18:37] | then sacrificed themselves out of love | -然后出于对你们的爱 -然后出于对你们的爱 | 
| [18:39] | for you. | -而牺牲自己 -而牺牲自己 | 
| [18:41] | I am Jerricky, and I only need to love myself. | -我是杰瑞克 我只需要爱我自己 -我是杰瑞克 我只需要爱我自己 | 
| [18:44] | You can’t actually be leaving, right? | 你不可能真的要离开吧 | 
| [18:46] | Like the crows thing? | 就像乌鸦那样 | 
| [18:47] | They’re my dad and grandpa, | 他们是我的爸爸和外公 | 
| [18:49] | you can’t just take them! | 你不能就这样带走他们 | 
| [18:50] | Your dad and grandpa are dead, Morty. | -你的爸爸和外公已经死了 莫蒂 -你的爸爸和外公已经死了 莫蒂 | 
| [18:52] | They died arguing with each other | -他们在跟彼此争论 -他们在跟彼此争论 | 
| [18:53] | about their brains. | -自己大脑的事时就死了 -自己大脑的事时就死了 | 
| [18:56] | Scuse me, are you Jerry? | 不好意思 你是杰瑞吗 | 
| [18:58] | Sorry, you have one of his heads. | 抱歉 你身上有他的头 | 
| [19:00] | I am Jerricky. | -我是杰瑞克 -我是杰瑞克 | 
| [19:02] | May as well have your rake back then. | 把你的耙子拿回去吧 | 
| [19:04] | That’s right, I took it. | 没错 是我拿走了 | 
| [19:06] | I ask myself why lie about it, don’t you think he knows? | 我也问过自己"为什么要说谎 你不觉得他知道吗 " | 
| [19:09] | Couldn’t I get my own? | "我不能自己买一个吗 " | 
| [19:10] | Of course I could have! But god dammit, | 我当然可以自己买 | 
| [19:11] | this rake, it kept my neighbors in my life. | 但是该死 这把耙子会让我的邻居继续跟我互动 | 
| [19:15] | You guys don’t give a goddamn shit about Gene. | 你们根本就完全不在乎吉恩 | 
| [19:19] | But I see that won’t help me any longer. Here. | 但我意识到这已经帮不了我了 拿去 | 
| [19:21] | You are no longer obligated in such a way. | -你已经没有这样的义务了 -你已经没有这样的义务了 | 
| [19:25] | I’m gonna give it back anyway. | 我还是想还给你们 | 
| [19:27] | Just seems like the right thing to do. | 感觉这样做才是对的 | 
| [19:29] | Okay? | -好哦 -好哦 | 
| [19:37] | – Shit. – Shit. | -该死 -你们以为一支耙子 | 
| [19:39] | You think a rake will change my mind? | -就能改变我的想法吗 -就能改变我的想法吗 | 
| [19:40] | Well, it’s fucking lame, okay? | 这样太逊了 知道吗 | 
| [19:42] | Both of you walking out on Mom? | 你们两个竟然都要抛弃妈 | 
| [19:43] | I thought you had two sets of balls, not zero. | 我还以为你们有双倍的担当 而不是毫无担当 | 
| [19:47] | Our balls are adequate… | -我们很有担当… -我们很有担当… | 
| [19:49] | Morty! We’re still in here! | 莫蒂 我们还在这里面 | 
| [19:51] | There’s a memory of myself as a 30 years old, | 这里面有我30岁的记忆 | 
| [19:53] | he kept our egos intact! | 他让我们的自我保持完整 | 
| [19:54] | He saved us! It was a whole action movie, Morty! | 他拯救了我们 简直是一整部动作电影 莫蒂 | 
| [19:56] | Memory Rick, he’s still trapped in here. | 他是记忆瑞克 他还被困在这里面 | 
| [19:58] | Quick, tackle this fucking thing! Garage! | -快压制住这该死的东西 -压制他 | 
| [19:59] | – Garage! – Help us!, Hold him. | -压制他 -帮帮我们 | 
| [20:05] | Nicely prepared eggs. | 蛋煎得真好 | 
| [20:08] | I still can’t taste anything. | 我还是完全没有味觉 | 
| [20:09] | Awesome adventure, Rick. Jerry, being shuffled with me was probably | -真棒的历险 瑞克 -杰瑞 跟我被搞混 | 
| [20:12] | the best part of your sad existence. | 可能是你这可悲的存在中最棒的部分 | 
| [20:14] | A brush with greatness. | 一抹美好 | 
| [20:16] | Please, like you didn’t get an upgrade. | 少来了 你当时明明也升级了 | 
| [20:18] | What was it like having integrity for once? | 总算拥有正直之心是什么感觉 | 
| [20:20] | Hey Beth, how much integrity is left on the mortgage? | 嘿 贝丝 房贷还剩下多少正直之心 | 
| [20:23] | I think it’s clear you both love each other more | 我觉得你们显然很爱彼此 | 
| [20:25] | than you’re willing to admit. Dumb. Fucking dumb. | -虽然你们不愿意承认 -蠢 太蠢了 | 
| [20:27] | Go pick up crystals for me. | 去帮我取水晶 | 
| [20:28] | You don’t have to do that, Morty! | 你不需要照做 莫蒂 | 
| [20:29] | No it’s- it’s okay, I like doing it. | 不 没关系 我很乐在其中 | 
| [20:32] | Welp, those horses won’t sew themselves up. | 我得去帮马缝合了 | 
| [20:35] | – But, good to have you both back. – Whatever. | -我很高兴你们两位能回来 -对 随便 | 
| [20:37] | Great, so I still wind up stuck with Jerry’s dumb ass? | 太好了 所以我还是得跟 杰瑞这蠢蛋被困在一起吗 | 
| [20:40] | Fuck you. Eat your eggs that my wife bought. | 去死吧 乖乖吃我老婆买的蛋 | 
| [20:42] | How about you eat my shit, you Hawaiian-shirt-loving twat. | 吃我的大便吧 你这热爱夏威夷衬衫的废物 | 
| [20:44] | Uncalled for! Rude and uncalled for! | 太过分了 太没礼貌又太过分了 | 
| [20:47] | You sit there with your potty mouth | 你就只会坐在那边大放厥词 | 
| [20:49] | and do everything but help! Jerry, it’s not my fault | -却什么忙都不帮 -杰瑞 这个家没人尊重你 | 
| [20:50] | that nobody respects you in here, your own kids think… | 并不是我的错 连你自己的小孩都觉得… | 
| [20:52] | …You could help but you don’t! | -你应该要帮忙 但你却不帮忙 -我很忙 杰瑞 | 
| [21:42] | And of course, there’s a space shuttles. | 当然还有航天飞机 | 
| [21:45] | Can you believe that giant thing actually flies? | 你们能相信这个大东西 竟然飞得起来吗 | 
| [21:48] | Well, of course it can. It’s a space shuttles. | 当然可以 这是航天飞机 | 
| [21:50] | And over here is some stuff about Thomas Jefferson. | 这边有关于汤玛斯杰弗逊的东西 | 
| [21:53] | Come on students! | 来吧 各位同学 | 
| [21:56] | Day 8 of attempting to escape Jerry’s mind. | 试图逃出杰瑞意识的第八天 | 
| [22:00] | It has become increasingly clear my daughter married a man | 我越来越明显意识到 我女儿嫁给了一个 | 
| [22:03] | who remembers all technology as powered by springs and gears. | 记得所有科技 都是由弹簧和齿轮组成的男人 | 
| [22:07] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会出现在这里 | 
| [22:08] | I suspect a chunk of Rick’s brain got merged with a chunk of Jerry’s. | 我怀疑有一部分的瑞克大脑 跟一部分的杰瑞大脑被合并了 | 
| [22:13] | But did Rick maroon me by accident? | 但瑞克是不小心放逐我的吗 | 
| [22:16] | Or on purpose? | 还是故意的 | 
| [22:18] | Escape remains possible, but increasingly unlikely. | 逃脱的可能性依然存在 但是越来越不可能发生 | 
| [22:25] | Memory Rick! | 嘿 记忆瑞克 | 
| [22:26] | Building more sculptures out of springs and gears? | 你又用弹簧跟齿轮做了其他雕塑吗 | 
| [22:29] | Fuck off, Memory Gene. | 少烦我 记忆吉恩 |