时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Who’s ready for rick’s famous spaghetti? | 想不想吃瑞克的招牌意大利面 |
[00:12] | I love Spaghetti Thursdays! | 我好爱意大利面周四 |
[00:14] | Oh my god Rick, it’s like it’s better every time. | 天啊 瑞克 感觉好像每次都更好吃了 |
[00:16] | Hell yeah, you like that? | 那当然 你喜欢吗 |
[00:17] | That’s… a some good spaghetti! | 这意大利面太好吃了 |
[00:19] | Grandpa Rick, I’m skull emoji but words. | 瑞克外公 我除了骷髅头表情符号之外无话可说 |
[00:21] | Sauce? More sauce? We gots the sauce. | 要酱吗 要多一点酱吗 没问题 |
[00:24] | Dad, you had a job interview, right? | 爸 你去面试工作了 对吧 |
[00:26] | Bombed it. But it’s nothing a little bolognese won’t cure. | 我搞砸了 但吃点西红柿肉酱就能让我开心起来 |
[00:29] | Dad, this noodle is so tender. | 爸 面好软 |
[00:31] | A little spicy, a little sweet. A little spicy, a little sweet. | 有点辣 有点甜… |
[00:34] | It’s so nice that we’re talking, | 真高兴我们都在对话 |
[00:36] | you know, all talking because we’re a family and everything, | 因为我们是一家人之类的 |
[00:38] | and this a good time we’re having. | 而且我们一起吃得很开心 |
[00:40] | – Is there any more? – Seconds? Thirds? | -还有吗 -要再来一份吗 再来两份吗 |
[00:42] | We spa-gots as much as you can spag-eat! | 你们要吃多少都不成问题 |
[00:46] | Rick, I gotta know, like, what’s the secret ingredient? | 瑞克 我非知道不可 你的秘密武器是… |
[00:49] | God no. Why? Why? | 天啊 不 为什么 |
[00:51] | No. Why is it always this shit with you? | 不 为什么你每次都这样 |
[00:53] | Of course it’s a person. | 果然是人 |
[00:55] | Rick, why couldn’t it just be spaghetti? | 瑞克 为什么就不能是 普通的意大利面呢 |
[01:31] | I’m just going to say this as simply as possible | 我会尽可能讲得简单一点 |
[01:33] | and let you not believe me, on this planet, | 让你不相信我说的话 |
[01:34] | people that kill themselves turn into spaghetti. | 这星球的自杀者会变成意大利面 |
[01:37] | – What? – I know, you’re a visual learner, | -什么 -我知道你想眼见为凭 |
[01:39] | so follow me. | 跟我走 |
[01:43] | Hi, Doctor Hotpenis, you’re not supposed to bring patients… | 嗨 大棒医师 你不该带患者… |
[01:45] | Hi, Michael, it’s okay, | 嗨 麦可 没事 |
[01:47] | this alien boy has space cancer | 这外星男孩得了太空癌症 |
[01:49] | and his dying wish is to see deader people | 他的愿望就是想看死人 |
[01:51] | so he can feel superior. | 让他能感觉自己高人一等 |
[01:53] | All you had to say. | 没问题 |
[01:55] | Check it out. Murdered. | 你看 他杀 |
[01:57] | Gross. | 好恶 |
[01:58] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[02:00] | – And suicide. – Rick, I don’t… | -还有自杀 -瑞克 我不… |
[02:04] | Wait, what is that smell? | 等等 这是什么味道 |
[02:06] | You know god damn well what it is, baby. Get in here. | 你心知肚明 宝贝 快吃吧 |
[02:08] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[02:09] | You’ve been doing it for weeks | 你都吃好几周了 |
[02:10] | every spaghetti night. | 每个意大利面之夜 |
[02:11] | Come on, Morty. Choo choo plane! | 来吧 莫蒂 飞机来咯 |
[02:13] | – Gross. – Come on! | -好恶心 -吃吧 |
[02:15] | God damn. | 该死 |
[02:16] | – Telling you. – Why? How? | -我就说吧 -为什么 怎么会 |
[02:18] | Their cortisol increases the starch content | 他们的皮质醇会增加 |
[02:20] | in their bloodstream, | 血流的淀粉含量 |
[02:21] | changing their intestines | 把他们的肠子变成 |
[02:22] | into one long spaghetti noodle, | 一长条意大利面 |
[02:24] | and the surrounding tissues | 并把周遭的组织 |
[02:25] | into a spicy sweet hematoma | 变成又辣又甜的血肿 |
[02:26] | that we would call a bolognese. | 也就是西红柿肉酱 |
[02:28] | But it takes a lot of cortisol. | 但要非常大量的皮质醇 |
[02:30] | Like a suicidal amount. | 只有自杀才能办到 |
[02:32] | It’s almost better cold. | 冷的好像还更好吃 |
[02:33] | Wouldn’t go that far, don’t be a hipster. | 有点太夸张了 别当潮人 |
[02:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:36] | Are you two eating a corpse? | 你们两位是在吃尸体吗 |
[02:38] | It’s okay! It’s spaghetti. | 没关系 这是意大利面 |
[02:40] | Morty, they don’t know what that is. | 莫蒂 他们不懂那个 |
[02:41] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警了 |
[02:42] | – Before you do that, just… – No, Rick, stop! | -在那之前 先… -瑞克 住手 |
[02:44] | What? Where am I? | 什么 这里是哪里 |
[02:46] | – In a morgue, eating bodies. – We’re what? | -你们在太平间吃尸体 -什么 |
[02:48] | – Stop using that thing! – What thing? Who are we? | -别再用这个东西了 -什么东西 我们是谁 |
[02:50] | We were just leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[02:51] | All you had to say. | 没问题 |
[02:52] | Whose car is this? Whose sun visor is this? | 这是谁的车 这是谁的遮阳板 |
[02:54] | What’s a sun? | "阳"是什么 |
[02:56] | Jesus, sorry, that’s always embarrassing. | 天啊 抱歉 每次这样都很丢脸 |
[03:00] | But you see what I mean now? | 但你懂我的意思了吗 |
[03:01] | Best spaghetti in the galaxy | 可尽情享用的 |
[03:02] | and it’s a hundred percent guilt-free. | 全星系最好吃意大利面 |
[03:04] | I wanna know their names. | 我想知道他们的名字 |
[03:05] | Who? Michael? Coroner Number One? | 谁 麦可 法医一号 |
[03:07] | The people we’ve been eating every spaghetti night! | 每个意大利面之夜 被我们吃掉的那些人 |
[03:09] | Do you even know their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[03:10] | I’m not giving you your spaghettises’ names! | 我不会告诉你那些 意大利面叫什么 |
[03:13] | You’ve found my line, Morty, I find that ghoulish. | 你找到了我的底线 莫蒂 我觉得这样很糟 |
[03:15] | I want their names or I’m telling Mom | 我想知道他们的名字 不然我就要跟妈说 |
[03:17] | and no more spaghetti night. | 那就别想再有意大利面之夜 |
[03:18] | You suck! Where’s the thing? | 你烂透了 东西在哪里 |
[03:19] | Where’s the Men in Black thing? Names! | -那个《星际战警》道具呢 -名字 |
[03:21] | And if you know the fucking names of your spaghettis, that’s it? | 你只要知道意大利面的名字 就没事了吗 |
[03:24] | – This is done? – It’s all I ask! | -这一切就结束了吗 -这是我唯一的请求 |
[03:25] | You won’t get overwhelmed with even more guilt | 你不会感到更愧疚 |
[03:27] | and then demand to go to their fucking funeral? | 要求要参加他们的丧礼吗 |
[03:28] | Just their names and then I’m done. | 我只是想知道他们的名字而已 |
[03:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:33] | I fucking hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[03:34] | I just want to pay my respects. | 我只是想来致意 |
[03:36] | The only reason you’re still alive | 你唯一还活着的原因 |
[03:37] | is because you don’t turn delicious when you die. | 就是因为你死掉之后不会变好吃 |
[03:45] | Thank you for that moment of silence. | 感谢各位一同默哀 |
[03:47] | I’d like to open it up to the congregation, | 我想开放大家上台来 |
[03:49] | if anyone would like to say a few words about Lawrence… | 对罗伦斯说几句话 |
[03:58] | Or another moment of silence. | 我们也可以继续默哀 |
[04:01] | Jeez, no wonder he killed himself. | 天啊 难怪他会自杀 |
[04:03] | Okay let’s… | 好吧 我们… |
[04:05] | – For… – Hi. | -我的… -嗨 |
[04:08] | I just want to be honest about something. | 我只是想坦承某件事 |
[04:11] | After Lawrence died, we… | 在罗伦斯死后 我们… |
[04:14] | …ate him. | 吃了他 |
[04:15] | Wait, we’re not… werewolves or anything, | 等等 我们不是狼人之类的 |
[04:18] | we come from a planet, where to us, when you guys kill yourselves, | 在我们那个星球 对我们来说 当你们自杀后 |
[04:22] | you turn into what my planet considers food. | 会变成我们星球的一种食物 |
[04:25] | Spaghetti. It brought us together. | 也就是意大利面 而且让我们的感情变得很好 |
[04:28] | Lawrence. Brought us together. | 罗伦斯让我们的感情变得很好 |
[04:31] | It just felt wrong not having anyone know that. | 我觉得没人知道这件事是不对的 |
[04:34] | But he was delicious. I hope that helps make it right. | 不过他很美味 希望这样就没事了 |
[04:40] | That should do it, buddy. | 这样应该就可以了 小子 |
[04:41] | Everybody enjoy your closure. | 大家都很享受你的致词 |
[04:45] | So we were eating people. | 所以我们之前是在吃人 |
[04:48] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:49] | They were so… spaghettesque. | 但是吃起来真的很像意大利面 |
[04:52] | Yes, they were. | 对 没错 |
[04:54] | It’s going to be… hard to… Hard to put out of your mind, | -这很难… -很难不想太多 |
[04:57] | yes, which is why I thought it best to keep you all in the dark. | 没错 所以我才觉得 不告诉你们比较好 |
[05:00] | So… Morty ruined spaghetti night. | 所以莫蒂毁了意大利面之夜 |
[05:03] | – Correct. – Summer, it was people! | -没错 -桑美 那些意大利面是人 |
[05:05] | It was people, Summer. | 那些意大利面是人 桑美 |
[05:06] | Which is disgusting. | 这很恶心 |
[05:08] | And not cool to lie about. | 而且对此说谎是不对的 |
[05:10] | Correct. | 没错 |
[05:11] | But. It should also be noted, to Morty, | 但是莫蒂应该也要知道 |
[05:13] | that it’s not cool to tattle. | 打小报告是不对的 |
[05:15] | – Dad! – They were delicious. | -爸 -他们非常好吃 |
[05:16] | – So keep eating them! – We can’t now! | -那就继续吃吧 -现在没办法了 |
[05:18] | Because of you! Sorry. | 这都是因为你 |
[05:20] | Morty. That was terrible parenting. | 抱歉 莫蒂 这样管教小孩很不妥 |
[05:23] | You did the quote unquote right thing. | 你做了所谓"正确的事" |
[05:26] | We are technically very happy to be better informed. | 严格来说 我们很开心能更了解真相 |
[05:29] | First octopus, now this. | 一开始是章鱼 现在则是这个 |
[05:31] | Have we thought about just giving up | 我们有没有考虑过放弃 |
[05:32] | and joining the fascist half of the country? | 并加入全国另一半的法西斯阵营 |
[05:34] | – No! – Just saying, they get to do more. | -不要 -我只是觉得他们能做更多事 |
[05:36] | Well, I guess I’ll go to my room since everyone hates me now. | 既然大家现在都恨我 那我要回房间了 |
[05:42] | Sorry. Good night, Morty. | 抱歉 晚安 莫蒂 |
[05:43] | Goodnight, Morty. | -晚安 莫蒂 -晚安 莫蒂 |
[05:46] | Hey, big boy. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[05:47] | Are you depressed? Mama likes depression. | 你是不是很忧郁 我就喜欢忧郁 |
[05:51] | I spilled my milk. | 糟糕 我把牛奶洒出来了 |
[05:53] | Now we’re both sad. | 现在我也跟你一样难过了 |
[05:54] | I’m a bad family therapist farm girl. | 我是坏家庭咨询师农场女孩 |
[05:59] | Hello, Morty Smith. | 你好 莫蒂史密斯 |
[06:01] | You are invited to 41-Kepler B. | 我们想邀请你前往41开普勒B |
[06:04] | You know it as Spaghetti Planet. | 也就是你所知的意大利面星球 |
[06:07] | You’re not in trouble. We just want to talk. | 我们不是要找你麻烦 只是想跟你谈谈 |
[06:10] | Can that thing support my weight? | 这东西支撑得了我的体重吗 |
[06:12] | It should. | 应该可以 |
[06:14] | Okay… up here? | 好 要爬上去吗 |
[06:18] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[06:19] | Ever heard of a ramp? This is a ramp. | -你们知道什么是坡道吗 -这就是个坡道 |
[06:25] | Hi, Morty, I’m the president of this planet. | 嗨 莫蒂 我是这个星球的总统 |
[06:27] | I saw the video of you at that funeral. | 我看到了你在那场丧礼上的视频 |
[06:29] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -对不起 -别这么说 |
[06:31] | It was quite the revelation. | 你让我们得知了很有趣的事 |
[06:34] | Would you mind showing us? | 你可以示范给我们看吗 |
[06:37] | This is the “spaghetti” of a person that took their own life. | 这就是自杀者变成的"意大利面" |
[06:41] | They did consent to be eaten. | 这个人生前就同意被吃了 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Wow, yeah, amazing as always. Not gonna lie. | 对 不得不说 一如往常地好吃 |
[06:52] | And would you consider yourself a typical Earthian? | 你认为自己是典型的地球人吗 |
[06:56] | Well, on Earth, it’s considered inferior to be typical so | 地球人认为"典型"是不如人的 |
[06:59] | we’re all very special and different | 所以每个人都很特别又不同 |
[07:02] | but we definitely all do like spaghetti. | 但大家绝对都爱吃意大利面 |
[07:04] | All eight billion of you. | 全八十亿人都是吗 |
[07:07] | Morty, how would you feel about being a kind of ambassador? | 莫蒂 你想不想担任某种大使 |
[07:11] | A liaison between our worlds. | 担任我们两个世界之间的联络人 |
[07:14] | Now hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:15] | I went to that funeral because… | 我会去那场丧礼是因为… |
[07:17] | Because you felt bad. | 因为你很内疚 |
[07:18] | Because you didn’t have permission. | 因为你没有取得同意 |
[07:20] | Show him. | 播给他看 |
[07:22] | My name is Tanya Radcliffe. | 我叫坦雅瑞可利夫 |
[07:25] | I’ve been living in pain for years, | 我已经活在痛苦之中好几年了 |
[07:27] | I’ve lost all my loved ones, I’ve got nothing. | 我失去了所有亲友 我一无所有 |
[07:32] | So when doctors told me | 所以当医师跟我说 |
[07:33] | I could finally have the “right to die” | 我如果想得到"死去的权利" |
[07:36] | if I agree to be dinner for some alien boy, | 只需要同意成为某个外星男孩的晚餐 |
[07:39] | I simply said, “I hope I’m delicious.” | 我就说"希望我很好吃" |
[07:45] | God damn. | 天啊 |
[07:46] | And would you say that makes it taste better? | 你觉得这样有更好吃吗 |
[07:49] | It makes it go down a lot easier. | 我会比较好吞下去 |
[07:52] | I like that. | 非常好 |
[07:53] | Maybe it’s time we allow some people | 或许我们应该给予某些人 |
[07:55] | the right to die and be delicious. | 死去和变好吃的权利了 |
[07:57] | Please feel free to finish Tanya. | 你可以把坦雅吃完 |
[07:59] | – It is what she wanted. – No. No I think I’m good. | -这是她的愿望 -不…我吃够了 |
[08:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | Tanya, you really were tasty. | 坦雅 你真的很好吃 |
[08:09] | Actually, can I take her to go? | 等等 我可以外带吗 |
[08:12] | Who’s ready for more ethical spaghetti? | 想不想吃道德意大利面 |
[08:14] | Me. I love this ethical shit. | 我要吃 我超爱道德的 |
[08:16] | Full admission, I was fine before to. | 说实话 我原本就不介意了 |
[08:18] | God this is so good! | 天啊 真好吃 |
[08:20] | Pass the Parmesan! Where’s Dad? | -把芝士粉递给我 -爸在哪里 |
[08:22] | Why does he keep missing spaghetti night? | 他为什么一直错过意大利面之夜 |
[08:24] | I guess he got butthurt because Morty high-roaded him | 应该是因为莫蒂用了更好的方式 不靠谎言和虚无主义 |
[08:26] | and got us the delicious spaghetti without all the lies and nihilism. | 就帮我们弄到了美味的意大利面 所以他心有不甘 |
[08:29] | And another cheer for the added bonus of no Rick… Boom. | 我要为了瑞克不在这个额外好处欢呼 |
[08:33] | Sorry to interrupt Morty’s perfect spaghetti night, | 抱歉打扰了莫蒂的完美意大利面之夜 |
[08:36] | – but thought he’d wanna see this. – What the fuck is that? | -但他应该会想看这个 -这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:39] | “Morty-O’s Suicide Spaghetti | "莫蒂自杀意大利面" |
[08:41] | is 100% ethical, single-origin pasta.” | "是百分百道德单一来源意大利面" |
[08:44] | Oh dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:45] | Lemme guess, you went back to the planet, | 我猜猜看 你回到了那个星球 |
[08:47] | gave some thoughtful insight to their leader, | 给了他们的领袖一些独到见解 |
[08:49] | and now they’re selling their dead at every Space Walmart. | 所以他们就开始把他们的死者 卖到每一间太空沃尔玛了 |
[08:52] | I did, but I didn’t say to do this. | 我确实有跟他们说 但我没叫他们这么做 |
[08:54] | Is this people, or not people? | 这到底是不是人 |
[08:56] | I just need to know how much I should pretend to be upset. | 我只是想知道 我需要假装生气到什么程度 |
[08:59] | This seems to be ‘Roger.’ | 这应该是罗杰 |
[09:01] | Hi. I’m Roger Wayne Marder. I was a serial killer and cannibal, | 嗨 我是罗杰韦恩马德 我是连环杀人魔和食人者 |
[09:05] | and now I get to kill myself and be food for you, | 我现在可以自杀并成为你们的食物 |
[09:07] | which I suppose is a silver lining to all my misdeeds. | 我想这应该是 我在做了那些坏事后能做的一点好事 |
[09:10] | Anyway, please enjoy me. | 总之呢 请好好享用我 |
[09:13] | So “yes” to people? | 所以确实是人吗 |
[09:15] | I mean, on the bright side, | 那个…往好的方面想 |
[09:17] | I feel like one could look at this as a really nice epilogue | 我觉得这也可以被视为 |
[09:19] | to a story about telling the truth. | 关于说实话的故事的美好后记 |
[09:23] | Care to see that epilogue? | 你要不要去看看这篇后记 |
[09:28] | What is all this… | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Cans of spaghetti selling out to every neighboring planet. | 他们的意大利面罐头 在附近的所有星球都被抢购一空了 |
[09:32] | Wanna go see how ethical it is down there? | 想去看看 他们的制作过程有多"道德"吗 |
[09:36] | This is Spaghetti Planet? | 这是意大利面星球吗 |
[09:38] | – What happened? – You happened. | -发生了什么事 -都是你造成的 |
[09:40] | You happened all over those billboards. | 这些广告看板也是你造成的 |
[09:43] | Oh jeez, oh no. | 天啊 不 |
[09:45] | See that, they call that bridge “The Most Scenic Jump”. | 你看 他们把这座桥称为 "风景最美的跳河景点" |
[09:48] | There used to be safety rails, | 原本有安全护栏 |
[09:49] | they melted them down for giant spaghetti strainers. | 但他们拿去融掉 做成了巨型意大利面沥水盆 |
[09:52] | You wanna turn on the radio? | 要不要听听看电台 |
[09:54] | I get it, it’s all Enya. | 我知道 都是恩雅的歌 |
[09:55] | Nope, all morning Zoo teams. | 不对 只有很吵的主持团队在说话 |
[09:57] | Just patter. No songs. | 一直喋喋不休又不播歌 |
[09:59] | Oh and for TV? | 至于电视的部分 |
[10:00] | Wall-to-wall reality television, but not the good kind. | 全部都是实境节目 但不是好的那种 |
[10:03] | It’s like their whole planet was bought by Discovery. | 就像整个星球都被探索频道买下来了 |
[10:06] | Jesus Christ, this is depressing. | 我的天啊 太令人忧郁了 |
[10:07] | That’s definitely what they’re going for. | 这绝对就是他们的用意 |
[10:09] | Look at this shit! They dyed their sun institutional grey. | 看看这个 他们把太阳染成工业灰色 |
[10:13] | That’s not easy, kinda impressed. | 这并不容易 我还蛮佩服的 |
[10:15] | And all of it is thanks to. | 这一切都是多亏了… |
[10:17] | Oh god. I’m a murderer. | 天啊 我是谋杀犯 |
[10:20] | Oh no, Morty. | 不对 莫蒂 |
[10:22] | What you did was much more indirect. | 你造成的是间接影响 |
[10:25] | I understand your concerns, but look around. | 我了解你们的疑虑 但看看你们的四周吧 |
[10:28] | With what’s coming in from intergalactic spaghetti trade, | 随着星际意大利面贸易 |
[10:30] | we’ve decreased our debt, are making a lot of money. | 我们的债务减少了 又赚了很多钱 |
[10:36] | We’ve got clean energy… | 我们还有清洁能源 |
[10:37] | That space where you paused is where you should | 你刚刚空下的那段时间 |
[10:38] | have said “mental healthcare.” | 应该要说"心理保健"才对 |
[10:40] | Alright, we had to put our fingers on the scale, a little. | 好吧 我们确实稍微动了点手脚 |
[10:43] | But if we stop this, the supply chain crumbles | 但我们如果不这么做 整个供应链就会崩溃 |
[10:46] | and kills the global economy. | 并拖垮全球经济 |
[10:48] | How many people will suffer then? | 到时候会有多少人受苦 |
[10:50] | Okay, tough problem, definitely a spicy meat-a-ball. | 好吧 这问题很棘手 绝对是个超级大难题 |
[10:53] | But we can fix it. Right, Rick? | 但我们有办法解决 对吧 瑞克 |
[10:55] | You mean me. You want me to fix it. | 你是指"我" 你希望我来解决 |
[10:57] | A moment? | 借一步说话 |
[10:58] | Yes, I want you to fix it. | 对 我希望你来解决这个问题 |
[11:00] | None of this would have happened if you’d been honest | 如果你当初坦承意大利面的来源 |
[11:01] | about the spaghetti. | 这一切就不会发生 |
[11:02] | Morty, I lied to protect you, | 莫蒂 我是为了保护你而说谎 |
[11:04] | you told the truth to hurt me. | 你是为了伤害我而说实话 |
[11:05] | I can’t travel the galaxy with you | 我没办法带你一起去星际旅行 |
[11:07] | if every time we come near a fucked-up system you leap into its wires | 如果我们每次遇到有问题的体制 |
[11:09] | and electrocute yourself. | 你都要一头栽进去自讨苦吃 |
[11:11] | I promise to stop. | 我保证不会再做这种事 |
[11:12] | – You what? – If you help me, | -什么 -如果你帮我 |
[11:14] | I promise I’ll never look under the curtain at a Rick thing | 我保证再也不会去探究 瑞克所做的事的幕后真相 |
[11:16] | to figure out what’s bad about it, ever again. | 去探究有什么不好的地方 |
[11:18] | And you can never say no to me. | 而且你永远不能拒绝我 |
[11:20] | What are you, Keith Raniere? | 你是基思拉尼尔吗 |
[11:21] | – For two weeks. – Fine. | -就两个星期 -好吧 |
[11:22] | My grandson kissed my ass so I’m in. | 我孙子拍了我马屁 所以我愿意帮忙 |
[11:24] | Okay, so, w-we just need to figure out something else besides | 好 我们只要想办法 把装进罐头的东西 |
[11:27] | people to put in the cans, right? | 从人改成其他东西就好 对吧 |
[11:30] | But people are the spaghetti, that’s the whole thing. | 但人就是意大利面 这就是重点 |
[11:34] | But what if they weren’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[11:36] | – I’m listening. – Me, too. | -我洗耳恭听 -我也是 |
[11:38] | I mean, what if we make something like a person. | 我们可以做出类似人的东西 |
[11:42] | Like… Rick you’re always doing clones, right? | 瑞克 你经常做克隆人 对吧 |
[11:44] | What are you suggesting here? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:46] | A sped up lifespan and indoctrination program? | 要加快生命周期和灌食吗 |
[11:48] | Limiting their exposure to the world and convincing them | 限制他们对外在世界的接触 并说服他们 |
[11:50] | that becoming spaghetti is their destiny? | 成为意大利面是他们的命运吗 |
[11:57] | I won’t be delicious for them! | 我不要成为他们的美味食物 |
[12:00] | I love you, CLONE-5617B! | 我爱你 5617B号克隆人 |
[12:08] | That was some speed run of Never Let Me Go. | 这就像是加快版的 《别让我走》 对吧 |
[12:10] | Spoilers, Rick! | 别爆雷 瑞克 |
[12:11] | I guess all clone stories turn out the same way. | 看来所有克隆人的故事 结果都会是一样的 |
[12:14] | So. We’re back to the regular people, regular suicides? | 所以我们要回头 让一般人进行一般自杀吗 |
[12:17] | No, hold on, hold on. we can do this. | 不…等等…我们一定能想出办法 |
[12:20] | Maybe we make them less… people. | 或许我们能让他们不那么像人 |
[12:23] | How much of a people do they have to be to become spaghetti? | 他们要有多像人才能变成意大利面 |
[12:26] | Grey areas. My specialty. | 灰色地带 这是我的专长 |
[12:28] | Subject one. | 一号受试者 |
[12:30] | No frontal lobe, no empathy centers. | 没有额叶 没有同理中心 |
[12:32] | Otherwise the same physiology as a person. | 生理上其他部分跟人类一样 |
[12:36] | Unfortunately, to this guy | 很可惜的是 对他来说 |
[12:38] | there’s no difference between life and death. | 生与死之间没有分别 |
[12:40] | So, no spaghetti. | 所以他不会变成意大利面 |
[12:41] | Then there’s this one. | 接着是这个 |
[12:43] | It’s in horrible, unimaginable pain from the moment it’s born. | 从出生的那一刻开始 就承受着糟糕又难以想象的痛苦 |
[12:45] | Oh jeez, oh no, Rick!! | 天啊 不 瑞克 |
[12:47] | And so I didn’t even bother to make it | 所以我连做都没做出来 |
[12:49] | because I knew you’d take issue. | 因为我知道你会介意 |
[12:51] | Even though you’d be doing it a favor by ending its life. Fuck you. | -尽管结束他的生命其实是在帮助他 -你去死吧 |
[12:53] | You might want to examine that “Trolley Problem” at some point, Morty. | 你之后可能要找个时间 好好思考"电车问题" 莫蒂 |
[12:56] | Anyway, here’s the last one. | 总之呢 这是最后一位受试者 |
[12:58] | Kept the brain stem, internal motor functions. | 我保留了脑干和体内运动功能 |
[13:00] | But essentially just a headless, boneless torso. | 但这基本上就只是一个 没头又没骨头的躯干 |
[13:03] | There’s spaghetti inside that? | 这里面有意大利面吗 |
[13:05] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上来说会有 |
[13:07] | The problem is the… You know. | 问题在于…你知道的 |
[13:10] | Could you, Like. | 你能不能… |
[13:14] | What is that, what are you, is this charades? | 那是什么 你在干嘛 这是在玩比手画脚吗 |
[13:17] | Okay, are you making a fist? | 好吧…那是拳头吗 |
[13:18] | Wait is that supposed to be a phone? | 等等…那是电话吗 |
[13:20] | Ah fuck it, just spell it out for me. | 该死 你就直接说出来吧 |
[13:23] | Maybe give them… a claw-like, hand so they can, ya know, | 或许你可以给他们像爪子的手 |
[13:26] | stab themselves to death? | 让他们可以把自己刺死 |
[13:30] | All you had to say. | 没问题 |
[13:31] | Well, this is some solution you guys have cooked up. | 你们想出了很棒的解决办法 |
[13:59] | Spaghetti! | 意大利面 |
[14:00] | – Technically. – Good enough for me. | -严格来说是 -这样我就满足了 |
[14:02] | We need to fill hundred thousand cans by the weekend. | 我们得在周末前填满十万个罐头 |
[14:04] | So let’s fire up these chunky boys! | 让这些大块头赶快开工吧 |
[14:09] | Torso’s rights! Torso’s rights! | 躯干权利… |
[14:13] | The new spaghetti sucks! | 新的意大利面烂透了 |
[14:14] | We want authentic spaghetti! | 我们要吃真正的意大利面 |
[14:18] | – Were you… – Wait, you’re | -你们… -等等 你们… |
[14:19] | gonna blow yourself up? | 打算要把自己炸死吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but if you wanna do it… | 对 但如果你们要炸的话… |
[14:22] | Well, you clearly have a morally superior position so. | 你们的立场在道德层次上比较高 |
[14:24] | Please. Go ahead. | 所以就由你们来吧 |
[14:27] | You just want me to kill myself | 你只是希望我自杀 |
[14:28] | so you can eat the spaghetti, right? | 你们就可以吃意大利面了 对吧 |
[14:30] | Fucking alien piece of shit… | 该死的外星人渣 |
[14:31] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -去死吧 -去死吧 |
[14:39] | How long does a society take to collapse? | 一个社会需要多久才会崩溃 |
[14:42] | Let’s find out. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[14:44] | What’s the fucking hold-up? | 嘿 怎么会塞成这样 |
[14:46] | I’ve got an entire planet waiting on delivery. | 我们整个星球都在等送货 |
[14:48] | They say they’re out of spaghetti. | 他们说他们没意大利面了 |
[14:49] | Then let’s go down there and make some. | 那我们就快去那里做一些意大利面 |
[14:55] | Kill yourself, | -自杀吧… -自杀吧 |
[14:57] | kill yourself, kill yourself, | -自杀吧… -自杀吧… |
[15:00] | kill yourself, | -自杀吧 -自杀吧 |
[15:03] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[15:04] | Divert half of the armed patrols to civil unrest, | 派遣一半的武装巡逻队去压制内乱 |
[15:06] | the other half to planetary defense. | 再派另一半进行星球防御 |
[15:08] | Take every action necessary to restore order. | 只要是为了重建秩序 采取任何行动都可以 |
[15:11] | Still didn’t hear much diverting towards mental healthcare. | 我还是没听到你 派人处理心理保健问题 |
[15:13] | The brainstorming is over, | 不需要你来出主意了 |
[15:14] | you ghoulish little corpse-eating alien. | 你这残忍的食尸外星人 |
[15:16] | You’ve helped enough. | 你已经帮够多忙了 该死 |
[15:19] | Fuck. We owe so much spaghetti to so many planets | 我们还欠很多星球很多意大利面 |
[15:21] | that we’re all going to have to kill ourselves. | 我们所有人都得自杀才行 |
[15:23] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢着点… |
[15:24] | Rick can synthesize anything he gets a sample of, | 只要给瑞克样本 他就能合成出任何东西 |
[15:27] | can’t we still try that? | 我们还可以试试这个办法吗 |
[15:28] | I mean, is there anyone else left who might wanna kill themselves? | 还有剩下任何可能会想自杀的人吗 |
[15:33] | There’s one, but good luck. | 有一位 但祝你们好运 |
[15:36] | Two months to live. | 剩下两个月寿命 |
[15:38] | Bedridden, terrible pain… | 卧病在床 非常痛苦 |
[15:41] | Why hasn’t he done it yet? | 他怎么还没动手 |
[15:43] | – Hey! – Fuck you, spaghetti child! | -嘿 -去死吧 意大利面小子 |
[15:45] | – What gives? – I’m in pain… | -你干嘛 -我很痛苦 |
[15:47] | …and I wish I could die. | 我现在一心求死 |
[15:49] | But I won’t feed your sick system of profit. | 但我不想喂养你的病态营利体制 |
[15:52] | Integrity means living with pain. | 要维护我的正直 就得活在痛苦之中 |
[15:54] | What if I told you this would end the spaghetti trade forever? | 如果我跟你说 你自杀能彻底终结意大利面贸易呢 |
[15:59] | – What do you mean? – I’ll explain on the way. | -什么意思 -我路上再解释给你听 |
[16:08] | Did you have a, like a… euthanasia chamber ready to go? | 你本来就准备好了一间安乐死室吗 |
[16:13] | It’s just a place. | 这只是一个地方而已 |
[16:17] | Hey! Hey! Everyone Stop! Stop! | 嘿…各位住手 住手 |
[16:20] | I have a solution to get you all spaghetti. | 我有个办法能让大家都有意大利面吃 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna do this one last time. | 我们要再进行最后一次 |
[16:25] | This guy here, he’s gonna do the deed and I’ll synthesize it. | 这个人会动手 然后我会合成出意大利面 |
[16:29] | This is the Kitty Hawk of our Wright Brothers flight, | 这就等同是地球的 莱特兄弟飞行的小鹰镇 |
[16:31] | or the fill-in-the-blank from your fill-in-the-planet. | 或是你们星球的某某事件的某某东西 |
[16:34] | Now, Fred? Just think about your life. | 弗瑞德 请你想想你的人生 |
[16:36] | This machine will put it on screen for everyone to see. | 这台机器会让大家 在屏幕上看到你的人生 |
[16:39] | When you’re ready, press the button. | 你准备好就按下按钮 |
[16:46] | Do you think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这行得通吗 |
[16:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:11] | Maybe, I don’t really wanna know, | "或许 我其实不想知道" |
[17:16] | How your garden grows, | "你的花园长得如何" |
[17:19] | Cause I just wanna fly. | "因为我只是想飞翔" |
[17:22] | Lately, | "最近" |
[17:25] | did you ever feel the pain, | "你有没有感受到" |
[17:28] | In the morning rain, | "早晨的雨" |
[17:30] | As it soaks you to the bone? | "让你湿透时带来的痛苦 " |
[17:34] | Maybe I just wanna fly, | "或许我只是想飞翔" |
[17:37] | Wanna live I don’t wanna die, | "我想活下来 我不想死" |
[17:40] | Maybe I just wanna breathe, | "或许我只是想呼吸" |
[17:43] | Maybe I just don’t believe, | "或许我就是不相信" |
[17:46] | Maybe you’re the same as me, | "或许你也跟我一样" |
[17:49] | We see things they’ll never see, | "我们会看到 其他人永远看不到的东西" |
[17:51] | You and I are gonna live forever. | "我们会永远活下去" |
[17:59] | I said maybe, | "或许" |
[18:02] | I don’t really wanna know, | "我其实不想知道" |
[18:04] | How your garden grows, | "你的花园长得如何" |
[18:07] | Cause I just wanna fly. | "因为我只是想飞翔" |
[18:11] | Lately, did you ever feel the pain, | "最近 你有没有感受到" |
[18:16] | In the morning rain, | "早晨的雨" |
[18:18] | As it soaks you to the bone? | "让你湿透时带来的痛苦 " |
[18:22] | Maybe I will never be, | "或许我永远无法成为" |
[18:25] | All the things that I wanna be. | "我想成为的各种样子" |
[18:28] | Now is not the time to cry, | "现在不是哭的时候" |
[18:31] | Now’s the time to find out why, | "现在是知道原因的时候" |
[18:34] | I think you’re the same as me, | "我觉得你也跟我一样" |
[18:37] | We see things they’ll never see. | "我们会看到 其他人永远看不到的东西" |
[18:39] | You and I are gonna live forever. | "我们会永远活下去" |
[18:47] | Maybe, I don’t really wanna know, | "或许 我其实不想知道" |
[18:53] | How your garden grows, | "你的花园长得如何" |
[18:55] | Cause I just wanna fly. | "因为我只是想飞翔" |
[18:59] | Lately, did you ever feel the pain, | "最近 你有没有感受到" |
[19:04] | In the morning rain, | "早晨的雨" |
[19:07] | As it soaks you to the bone? | "让你湿透时带来的痛苦 " |
[19:10] | Maybe I just wanna fly, | "或许我只是想飞翔" |
[19:13] | Wanna live, I don’t wanna die, | "我想活下来 我不想死" |
[19:16] | Maybe I just wanna breathe, | "或许我只是想呼吸" |
[19:19] | Maybe I just don’t believe, | "或许我就是不相信" |
[19:22] | Maybe you’re the same as me, | "或许你也跟我一样" |
[19:25] | We see things they’ll never see, | "我们会看到 其他人永远看不到的东西" |
[19:27] | You and I are gonna live forever, | "我们会永远活下去" |
[19:34] | Gonna live forever. | "永远活下去" |
[20:01] | Bon appétit. | 请慢用 |
[20:12] | Well, fuck. | 该死 |
[20:15] | I think I can speak on behalf of my people. | 我应该能代表我们星球的所有人说 |
[20:18] | We’ve had enough spaghetti. | 我们不想再吃意大利面了 |
[20:20] | You did it, didn’t you. | 你做到了 对吧 |
[20:22] | You couldn’t change everyone’s taste, but you could make it… | 你无法改变大家的味蕾 但你可以让大家… |
[20:25] | distasteful. | 食不下咽 |
[20:27] | It wasn’t the death, was it? | 重点不在于死亡 对吧 |
[20:28] | It was the complexity of life. | 而是在于人生的复杂性 |
[20:30] | God, what was the point? | 天啊 到底有什么意义 |
[20:31] | If you’re asking whether this was a story about right and wrong, | 如果你是想问 这是不是关于是非对错的故事 |
[20:34] | the answer is, I don’t care. | 答案是 我根本就不在乎 |
[20:37] | – So what do we do? – Cells consume, Morty. | -那我们该怎么做 -细胞会消耗 莫蒂 |
[20:39] | Life itself is wrong, and that means death is right. | 生命本身就是错的 这也代表死亡是对的 |
[20:42] | But you can’t side with that. | 但你不能认同这样的想法 |
[20:43] | So you live, even when it means eating. | 所以你得活下去 即使你得吃东西也一样 |
[20:46] | And Fred here really did it well. | 这位弗瑞德渡过了很棒的人生 |
[20:55] | The hell is this? Where is the spaghetti? | 这是什么鬼东西 意大利面呢 |
[20:57] | – Why don’t you go fuck yourself, Summer? – What? | -你怎么不去死一死 桑美 -什么 |
[20:59] | What’s wrong with Salisbury Steaks? At least try them. | 绞肉牛排有什么不好 至少先吃吃看再说 |
[21:01] | Holy shit, this is… the best Salisbury steak I’ve ever had. | 天啊 这是我吃过最好吃的绞肉牛排 |
[21:07] | Is it actually Salisbury steak? | 这真的是绞肉牛排吗 |
[21:09] | Do you want to know or not? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[21:10] | No thanks! | -不用了 谢谢 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:12] | Just so you know, it’s really bad. | 我跟你们说 真相非常糟糕 |
[21:14] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[21:16] | Seriously, I’m not kidding. | 我是认真的 我不是在开玩笑 |
[21:17] | I won’t tell you but I need you to know the truth is horrible | 我不会告诉你们 但你们得知道真相很糟糕 |
[21:20] | so that if you ever find out on accident you can’t blame me. | 所以你们如果不小心知道了真相 绝对不能怪我 |
[21:23] | Now that’s a deal. | -就这么说定了 -没错 |
[21:25] | Honestly if you knew you might kill yourselves, | 说真的 你们如果知道了 说不定会自杀 |
[21:26] | that’s the last thing I’ll say forever. | 我就只说到这里 |
[21:28] | Good! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[22:08] | Gonna live forever. | "永远活下去" |
[22:16] | That’s where vacuum cleaner bags come from? | 集尘袋是这样来的 |
[22:20] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |