时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Another adventure where I went up an ass. | 这次探险我又跑进屁股里了 |
[00:07] | Good, are we having this fight again? | 这下好了 我们又要吵这件事吗 |
[00:08] | Lemme guess, you’re gonna leave or, or throw a sulking fit? | 我来猜猜看 你要离开了 或是要闹脾气 |
[00:11] | You think you know everything Rick, | 你以为自己无所不知 瑞克 |
[00:12] | but you’re basically just a giant eight-year-old. | 但你基本上就只是个 超大只的八岁小孩 |
[00:14] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我没办法再这样下去了 |
[00:16] | Either you’re in or you’re out, Morty. | 你不要就拉倒 莫蒂 |
[00:17] | I’m tired of you weaponizing this half-assed threat. | 我受够你把半调子威胁当作武器了 |
[00:19] | You want out, then fucking quit. | 你想退出就彻底退出吧 |
[00:22] | You know what, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[00:24] | Sorry to be such a high-maintenance Morty. | 真抱歉我这个莫蒂如此难搞 |
[00:26] | Why don’t I get you a drink? | 我拿酒给你喝吧 |
[00:39] | Hey Morty! Hey Rick. | -嘿 莫蒂 -嘿 瑞克 |
[00:40] | You drunk yet? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[00:42] | You’re my little buddy, you know that? | 你是我的小伙伴 你知道吗 |
[00:43] | It’s you and me, Morty. | 我们两个是一伙的 莫蒂 |
[00:45] | Rick and Morty, 100 years. | 瑞克和莫蒂 一百年 |
[00:47] | – Forever. – Yeah pal. | -直到永远 -是啊 伙伴 |
[00:49] | Rick and Morty, | 瑞克和莫蒂 |
[00:50] | a hundred years. Forever. | 一百年 直到永远 |
[00:54] | Get off me. What are you doing? | 别压着我 你在干嘛 |
[01:05] | An eyepatch? You know how we feel about pirates… | 眼罩 你明知道我们对海盗的看法 |
[01:22] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[01:44] | Do your worst you little bastards | 放马过来 你们这群小混蛋 |
[01:46] | Kill me! Do it! | 杀了我吧 快点… |
[02:04] | – Alright! – Hi Morty. | -好耶 -太棒了 |
[02:43] | It works! | 成功了 |
[02:44] | Now we can visit infinite universes! | 我们现在可以造访每个无限宇宙了 |
[02:46] | Hooray! | 太棒了 |
[02:48] | But doesn’t that mean infinite other families can do the same? | 但这不就代表每个无限家庭 都能做到同样的事吗 |
[02:50] | Honey, infinite families don’t invent the world’s first… | 老婆 每个无限家庭 可没发明出全世界第一个… |
[02:53] | Yes! It works! | 好耶 成功了 |
[02:55] | Do you realize how free and empowered I just made us… | 你们知道我让我们 变得有多自由和赋权… |
[02:58] | I did it! Best father ever! | 我做到了 我是史上最棒的爸爸 |
[04:01] | And how were the horrors of the infinite today, sir? | 无限今日有多糟糕 先生 |
[04:07] | Just another day in paradise. | 这就是天堂的日常 |
[04:20] | Mother fucker. | 混蛋 |
[04:24] | Well, not the stealthiest technique, | 虽然这方法不是很低调 |
[04:26] | but if this guy doesn’t know I’m hunting him, | 但他若不知道我在追杀他 |
[04:27] | he’s not worth hunting. | 他就不值得我追杀 |
[04:29] | It’s just good to see you outside the subbasement. | 我很高兴能看到你离开下层地下室 |
[04:31] | Even if you never kill the version of yourself | 就算你没能杀死 |
[04:32] | that killed your wife, | 杀了你老婆那版的你 |
[04:33] | giving it your best shot, | 但你还是全力以赴了 |
[04:35] | it looks good on you. | 我觉得这样很棒 |
[04:36] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 小子 |
[04:37] | It means a lot that your bar | 你对心理健康的标准 |
[04:38] | for mental health has gotten lower than mine. | 变得比我低 我非常感动 |
[04:39] | A good wind stays under the wings, baby! | 好的帮手就不该强出头 宝贝 |
[04:48] | Merging dimensions to consolidate my decoys?! | 合并维度以巩固我的诱饵 |
[04:50] | Kinda first- | 这想法… |
[04:51] | thought, but | 有点简单 不过… |
[04:53] | the craftsmanship, pretty impressive… | 这样以次等瑞克来说… |
[04:55] | For a lesser Rick. | 已经算很厉害了 |
[04:57] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:58] | Shit! Evil Morty! | 该死 邪恶莫蒂 |
[05:00] | Should I grab the net?! Yes! | -我是不是应该去拿网子 -当然 |
[05:02] | Hang tight, Morty’s getting the net. | 你等一下 莫蒂去拿网子了 |
[05:04] | Wait! Is this what I think it is? | 等等 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[05:06] | Of course it is, everything’s what I think it is. | 当然是 所有事物都是我想的那样 |
[05:08] | You’re basically fracking the Central Finite Curve | 简单来说 你是在压裂中心有限曲线 |
[05:10] | to flush out a version of yourself? | 好找出某一版的自己吗 |
[05:12] | Shouldn’t you be turning yourself into a pickle? | 你不是应该要把自己变腌黄瓜吗 |
[05:14] | What do you care what I do to the Curve? | 你干嘛管我要对曲线做什么事 |
[05:16] | I thought your whole gimmick was fucking off. | 我还以为你最擅长拍拍屁股走人 |
[05:18] | Certainly what made me a fan. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[05:19] | You’re right, I don’t live here, which is why it’s insane | 没错 我不住在这里 |
[05:21] | that you’re still bugging me. | 所以你竟然还打扰到我 真的很夸张 |
[05:23] | The shockwaves have more range than I thought. | 震波能传达的距离比我想象中还远 |
[05:25] | Jesus, you heard a compliment? | 天啊 你以为我是在称赞你吗 |
[05:26] | A monkey humping a shotgun has | 一只猴子骑猎枪的射程 |
[05:27] | “more range than he thought”. | 也比它想象中还远 |
[05:29] | – Look at this scan array. – Don’t touch! | -看看这扫描阵列 -别碰 |
[05:30] | Why would I touch it | 我又不想改善这个东西 |
[05:31] | when I don’t want it improved. Improved… | -我干嘛碰 -改善 |
[05:33] | You’re hitting infinite targets, | 你在攻击无限目标 |
[05:35] | at least filter for probability stasis. | 至少也要筛选几率停滞 |
[05:37] | I was gonna. | 我本来就打算这么做 |
[05:40] | I can’t find the net! | 我找不到网子 |
[05:41] | Should we just shoot him? | 我们要不要直接开枪 |
[05:42] | You really think a douche | 你真以为那么自以为是的混蛋 |
[05:43] | that smug doesn’t keep a force field on? | 不会开着力场吗 |
[05:45] | Listen to Pop-Pop, Morty. | 是啊 听外公的话 莫蒂 |
[05:48] | I’d be an idiot if I didn’t check. | 我如果不试试看就太蠢了 |
[05:51] | Well, I’m not gonna backpedal every time I do it. | 好 我不会每次都改变立场 |
[05:54] | You changing something? | 你在更动什么吗 |
[05:56] | He’s filtering for probability stasis. | 他要筛选几率停滞 |
[05:59] | You are still here? | 你还在这里吗 |
[06:00] | And are you just teeing him up now? | 你是不是正准备让他出现 |
[06:02] | What? | 什么 |
[06:04] | See? | 看吧 |
[06:09] | – Is that the guy? – Probably. | -这位就是他吗 -有可能 |
[06:11] | You’re acting like this one’s different. | 你表现得像是这位不一样 |
[06:13] | He is different. But different doesn’t mean him. | 他确实不一样 但不一样并不代表就是他 |
[06:15] | Could be a trap. I’ll explain. | -有可能是陷阱 -我来解释吧 |
[06:17] | He’s worried that it’s actually your target | 他担心这位真的是目标 |
[06:19] | and he’d owe me credit for the kill. | 这样他如果杀掉他 我就会有功劳了 |
[06:20] | Are you serious right now? | 你有没有搞错 |
[06:22] | – You little narcissist. – Dude. Literal glass house. | -你这个自恋… -大哥 你别五十步笑百步了 |
[06:24] | You think you’re better than me?! | 你以为你比我厉害吗 |
[06:26] | Jesus, I hope so! | 天啊 我希望事实真是如此 |
[06:28] | Can I offer my two cents? | 我可以发表意见吗 |
[06:29] | – No! – Morty, no! | -不 -莫蒂 不 |
[06:32] | Well, that’s different. | 反应真不一样 |
[06:41] | – Alright! Yes! – Geez. | -很好 太好了 -天啊 |
[06:42] | – Fuck. – Everybody look at the bright side. | -该死 -我们就往好的方面想吧 |
[06:44] | Evil Morty got to experience being wrong before he died. | 邪恶莫蒂能在死前 体验到自己错了的感觉 |
[06:47] | It’s true, that’s what I get | 没错 这就是我跟你说话 |
[06:49] | for talking to you instead of killing you. | 而没杀你的报应 |
[06:50] | What is this place? | 这里是哪里 |
[06:51] | I assume a box to contain Ricks | 我猜这间密室应该是用来关 |
[06:53] | that get too close to the big guy. | 所有太接近大人物的瑞克的 |
[06:54] | Are you basing that on what you’d do? | 你是依照自己的作风推论出来的吗 |
[06:56] | Since you’re all the same. | 毕竟你们都一样 |
[06:57] | I’m basing it on the ensemble of thematic Ricks | 我是依照在你第一人称视角另一边 |
[07:00] | huddled opposite your POV. | 聚集在一起的那群瑞克推论出来的 |
[07:04] | – Fresh meat. – Pick a lane, buddy. | -不要自相矛盾 兄弟 -没错 |
[07:05] | You can’t do the “Fresh Meat” line while cowering in shadow. | 你不能畏畏缩缩躲在阴影处 然后又呛”菜鸟来了” |
[07:07] | You get here same way we did? Hunting Rick Prime? | 你们是跟我们一样 因为追杀瑞克主星才来到这里的吗 |
[07:10] | How did you arrive with two Mortys? | 你怎么会带着两个莫蒂来 |
[07:12] | Attachment is death, bro. | 依恋代表死亡 兄弟 |
[07:13] | That’s what I’ve learned chasing this guy. | 这是我在追杀这个人的过程中学到的 |
[07:15] | Instead of Ricksplaining how we all ended up in a Roach Motel, | 少用自己的想法解释 我们来到这间蟑螂屋的原因了 |
[07:18] | let’s pool some data. Who got here first? | 我们来汇集资料吧 是谁先来到这里的 |
[07:20] | Me. I knocked off three clones for this door prize. | 是我 我杀死了三个复制人 结果就进到了这里 |
[07:24] | Three. | 天啊 三个耶 |
[07:26] | He killed my wife! | 他杀了我老婆 |
[07:27] | We know. | -我们都知道 -我们都知道 |
[07:30] | You son of a bitch! You killed my wife! | 你这混蛋 你杀了我老婆 |
[07:36] | Is it just this? Is this the torture? | 就只是这样吗 他打算就这样折磨我们吗 |
[07:39] | Looks like there’s enough of you to start the next ride! | 看来已经累积到足够的你 能进行下一回合了 |
[07:41] | That or just one really heavy Rick. | 或是只有一位很重的瑞克 |
[07:43] | This whole thing is automated, | 这整个流程都是自动的 |
[07:45] | which I do point out specifically to enhance the humiliation. | 我特别强调这点 是想再多羞辱你们一点 |
[07:48] | Here we go! | 开始啰 |
[07:49] | If you’re seeing this, you’re me, except, you know, less. | 你如果看到这段影片 就代表你是我 只不过比我次等 |
[07:52] | But you acted like you were better, | 但你却装作自己比我强 |
[07:54] | so I killed your beloved Diane. | 所以我就杀了你心爱的戴安 |
[07:56] | Partly to devastate you, | 一部分是为了让你伤心至极 |
[07:57] | mostly so I only have to record one message. | 但大部分是为了只要录一段讯息就好 |
[08:00] | Some of you may have noticed | 你们有些人可能注意到了 |
[08:01] | that it’s not just your Diane that’s gone. | 不只是你的戴安消失了 |
[08:03] | She’s also been erased from every universe across infinity. | 她在整个无限的 所有宇宙中都被抹除了 |
[08:06] | – And you might be wondering why. – I’d rather hear how. | -你可能会对原因感到好奇 -我更想知道方法 |
[08:09] | Diane was wiped from all existence by The Weapon Too Cool for a Name. | 戴安是我用酷到不该有名字的武器 从所有存在中抹除的 |
[08:13] | The Omega Device. | 奥米伽装置 |
[08:14] | Known to inferiors as The Omega Device. | 次等人则称之为奥米伽装置 |
[08:16] | – I heard the name from an inferior. – And it’s my weapon. | -这是我从次等人口中听说的名字 -这是我的武器 |
[08:19] | But it’s your fault I had to use it on her. | 不过我会被迫对她使用是你的错 |
[08:21] | So if you want to see the Rick that ruined your life? | 所以你如果想见见毁了你人生的瑞克 |
[08:23] | Look around. There’s so many of you. | 看看你的周围吧 有非常多位 |
[08:25] | But that’s why I want to make a deal. | 所以我想跟你们谈个条件 |
[08:27] | One of you is going to get your Diane back. | 你们之中有一位能找回自己的戴安 |
[08:29] | He’s lying. He’s lying | 他在说谎… |
[08:31] | All you have to do… is be the last Rick left. | 你们只需要成为 撑到最后的瑞克就行了 |
[08:42] | Got that out of your system? | 你发泄够了没 |
[08:43] | He can’t bring her back. | 他没办法让她回来 |
[08:50] | Wait, wait, wait! I’m a nice Rick! | 等等…我是好瑞克 |
[08:55] | – Pass. – You’re such a dick! | -不了 -你真的好讨人厌 |
[08:56] | We could’ve worked together! | 我们明明就可以携手合作 |
[08:58] | Actually, I’m nice enough to not lie about this, | 其实呢 我人很好 所以我就不骗你们了 |
[09:01] | I was definitely gonna kill you guys. | 我本来确实打算要杀了你们… |
[09:09] | – Hey guys. – I’m clear, Rick! Take the shot! | -你们好 -我躲开了 瑞克 快杀他 |
[09:11] | I thought you wanted to “work together”. | 我还以为你想”携手合作” |
[09:13] | Just until you could kill him! | 直到你能杀了他为止 |
[09:14] | And they call me Evil Morty. | 大家竟然还说我才是”邪恶莫蒂” |
[09:15] | The easiest way out of any box | 离开密室最简单的方式 |
[09:17] | is to be the least shaped like a box. | 就是变成最不像密室的形状 |
[09:18] | We both hate Rick Prime more than each other anyway. | 我们都讨厌瑞克主星胜过讨厌彼此 |
[09:21] | – Where’d you get that? – He’s the worst Rick. | -你是怎么得出这结论的 -他是最糟糕的瑞克 |
[09:22] | Big deal. The worst turd is a pizza. | 那也没什么 最糟糕的大便是披萨 |
[09:27] | Tough customer. | 天啊 好难应付的客人 |
[09:29] | How is the worst turd a pizza? | 最糟糕的大便为什么是披萨 |
[09:34] | – Oh shit! – Oh shit! | -该死 -该死 |
[09:35] | Seems like he doesn’t play well with others. | 看来他跟别人处得不太好 |
[09:37] | We all cool just killing this guy? | 大家都不介意直接杀了他吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah | -可以 -好 |
[09:46] | Great job final Rick! | 做得好 最终瑞克 |
[09:48] | Or if you were just one fat Rick, impressive cardio! | 或如果你本来只是一位胖瑞克 那你有氧运动做得很好 |
[09:50] | And now the big reveal. | 现在要揭露真相了 |
[09:52] | Do you get Diane back? | 戴安会回到你身边吗 |
[09:54] | Not in any real sense, | 实际上来说当然没办法 |
[09:55] | because when I build a weapon, it works. | 因为我做的武器都是很有效的 |
[09:57] | It’s called being talented. | 因为我很有才华 |
[09:58] | But I do have a Diane that promises to be with you until death. | 但我有一位戴安保证会陪你到死为止 |
[10:02] | But I’d get to the death part fast, | 但我建议你最好快点死掉 |
[10:04] | you don’t wanna be in here when this place resets. | 这个空间重置的时候 你不会想待在里面的 |
[10:09] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[10:11] | Diane. | 嘿 戴安 |
[10:12] | You sucked at eating pussy! | 你的嘴上功夫超差的 |
[10:15] | Clearly just said to be hurtful, | 你只是想伤害我才这么说 |
[10:17] | but I also won’t deny it, I was young. | 但我也不否认 我当时还年轻 |
[10:20] | God, I miss that face. | 天啊 我好想念这张脸 |
[10:25] | Rick? You never told me | 瑞克 你没跟我说 |
[10:26] | he killed your wife across infinity. | 他在整个无限都把你老婆杀死了 |
[10:29] | Now I want to meet this guy too. | 是啊 现在我也想见他了 |
[10:31] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[10:32] | I always thought your dick smelled weird! | 我一直都觉得你那里有怪味 |
[10:35] | Or that. | 这件事也不想 |
[10:42] | Come on baby, | 来吧 宝贝 |
[10:44] | give my ghost a kiss. | 亲我的鬼魂吧 |
[10:51] | You taking her to go? | 你要把她外带吗 |
[10:57] | Looks like we survived the box. | 看来我们撑过了这间密室的考验 |
[11:00] | You should count chickens professionally, Morty. | 不要高兴得太早 莫蒂 |
[11:02] | I didn’t trigger that! | 那又不是我触发的 |
[11:03] | Alright, let’s bail before this oven self-cleans. | 好 我们得趁这烤箱自动清洁前离开 |
[11:08] | What do you think, subether barrier blocking the portal fluid? | 你觉得是怎样 是子乙太障碍阻碍了传送液吗 |
[11:10] | Can’t be that, mine would get through it. | 不可能 如果是那样 我的不会受影响 |
[11:12] | Here, gimme that! | 拿来 |
[11:18] | Don’t freak out, I’m gonna tweak this. | 别吓到 我只是要微调一下这个 |
[11:20] | Carry the two, hold the three. | 2要进位 3要保留 |
[11:22] | You need some kind of vector. | 你需要某种向量 |
[11:23] | I was getting there. | 我还没进行到那个部分 |
[11:24] | The goo! The goo from the trap! | 粘液 陷阱的粘液 |
[11:32] | Come on, go go go! | 走吧 我们快走… |
[11:38] | Geez! That was insane. | 天啊 太疯狂了 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe you were excited for that. | 真不敢相信你竟然还感到兴奋 |
[11:42] | I’m excited for this. | 我是为此感到兴奋 |
[11:44] | Clearly no one’s escaped that place before. | 显然从来没有人从那里逃出来过 |
[11:47] | Really learned your lesson about chasing this guy. | 你对追杀他彻底学到了教训 |
[11:49] | Hey man, you can leave now. | 先生 你现在可以离开了 |
[11:51] | That’s true, I can. | 没错 我确实可以 |
[11:52] | The weapon, Morty. | 那个武器 莫蒂 |
[11:54] | He knows a thing that wipes someone out across all dimensions | 他知道能把某人 从所有维度中抹除的东西 |
[11:57] | could wipe him out across all dimensions. | 也可以把他从所有维度中抹除 |
[12:03] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[12:04] | So that’s the guy? | 所以那就是他吗 |
[12:07] | – You’re exhausting. – Can’t help it, I’m a rascal. | -你好烦 -我情不自禁 我就是个无赖 |
[12:09] | Morty, you can’t come! | 莫蒂 你不能来 |
[12:10] | Evil Morty, stay out of my way! | 邪恶莫蒂 别妨碍我 |
[12:11] | Gonna kill my nemesis! Rick out! | 我要去杀我的死对头 瑞克先闪了 |
[12:17] | He’s a weird guy. | 他真是个怪人 |
[12:18] | So Rick’s right? | 所以瑞克说得没错吗 |
[12:19] | You’re afraid of the weapon? | 你会怕那个武器吗 |
[12:20] | What happens if Rick actually kills this guy? | 如果瑞克真的杀了那个人 会发生什么事 |
[12:22] | You ever think about that? | 你有想过这点吗 |
[12:24] | Maybe he’ll kill himself next. | 或许他会接着自杀 |
[12:25] | You’re an asshole. Well, yeah. I’m not “Good” Morty. | -你好烦 -是啊 我又不是”善良”莫蒂 |
[12:29] | Come or don’t. I don’t care. | 要来不来随便你 |
[12:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:39] | Gotta be honest, I totally thought you were coming. | 说实话 我还以为你一定会来 |
[12:40] | No, no! I was… | 没错…我确实想去 |
[12:42] | I took a heroic step toward the portal, but then it closed. | 我对传送门勇敢踏出了一步 但传送门就关… |
[12:45] | Come on! | 随便啦…快来吧 |
[12:49] | Prime! | 主星 |
[12:53] | Man. | 天啊 |
[12:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:55] | He built it again. | 他又做出了那个武器 |
[12:58] | Pretty impressive. | 蛮厉害的 |
[12:59] | Well yeah! He’s me with free time. | 是啊 他就是有空闲时间的我 |
[13:01] | Alright, I don’t see a place to park. | 好 我没看到停车位 |
[13:06] | Catch your breath and then keep that heat off my back. | 你先休息一下 之后就负责掩护我 |
[13:09] | If you die, I’m taking your stuff. | 你如果死了 我就要把你的东西拿走 |
[13:13] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[13:19] | – Alright cool, let’s do it. – God dammit. | -很好 来吧 -该死 |
[13:22] | What? No one can do undercuts but you? | 怎样 就只有你能无视别人吗 |
[13:24] | You brought Morty? | 你还带了莫蒂来 |
[13:25] | I’m not worried about him. I’m evil! | 我不担心他 我很邪恶 |
[13:29] | Rick? Is this? | 瑞克 这是… |
[13:31] | You guys don’t do anything small? | 你们做什么事都得这么浮夸 对吧 |
[13:33] | I’m surprised he hasn’t… | 他竟然还没… |
[13:34] | Alright, here we go! | 好 开始了 |
[13:35] | There it is. | -来了 -对 |
[13:37] | The Wife Guy! Dead Wife Rick! | 有老婆的那位 鳏夫瑞克 |
[13:39] | I’ll tell you, this guy does not know when to quit. | 我跟你们说 他真的很不懂得见好就收 |
[13:41] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[13:42] | You brought two Mortys with you? | 你还带了两个莫蒂来 |
[13:43] | What, they’re your cheering section? | 他们是你的啦啦队吗 |
[13:45] | We brought ourselves, asshole. | 我们是自己来的 混蛋 |
[13:47] | Honestly Wife Guy, | 说实话 有老婆的 |
[13:48] | I do miss when it was just us. | 我很怀念只有我们的时候 |
[13:50] | The only two Ricks who actually invented portal travel. | 唯一两位真正发明了传送旅行的瑞克 |
[13:53] | Anyone else teed up to arrive later? Like your car? | 晚点还有其他人会来吗 例如你的车子 |
[13:57] | I can see why you hate him. | 我能理解你为什么会恨他了 |
[13:59] | And she sounds like our wife! | 它的声音很像我们的老婆 |
[14:00] | Like in a fucked-up robot way but that’s definitely her voice. | 虽然是机器人发出的难听声音 但那绝对是她的声音 |
[14:04] | You sentimental little fella. | 你这多愁善感的小子 |
[14:06] | Right, good instinct. I would’ve tried that too. | 好 这想法很棒 换作是我也会试试看 |
[14:14] | I upgraded this thing, by the way. | 对了 我已经把这武器升级过了 |
[14:15] | The new version can fire more than once. | 新版的武器不只能发射一次 |
[14:17] | So now I can erase your whole family. | 所以我现在可以把你全家人 |
[14:19] | One-by-one, until you finally learn your lesson. | 一个一个抹除 直到你总算学到教训 |
[14:22] | Which you won’t, so then I’ll kill you too. | 但你不会的 所以我到时候会把你也杀了 |
[14:27] | I’ll do that the old-fashioned way. | 我会用传统的方式杀你 |
[14:30] | Okay, family killing time! | 好 杀家人时间 |
[14:31] | Let’s start small. Still family though. | 先从小人物开始吧 但他依然是家人 |
[14:34] | Where am I? | 这里是哪里 |
[14:35] | Two Ricks? | 有两个瑞克 |
[14:36] | Where’s my wife? I was just with my wife! | 我老婆呢 我刚刚还跟我老婆在一起 |
[14:38] | Uncle Slo! | 慢叔叔 |
[14:40] | What the fuck Uncle Slo? Slo Mobius? | 搞什么 慢叔叔 慢莫比乌斯 |
[14:42] | Yeah, this one hurts me too. | 对 抹除这位也让我很难过 |
[14:48] | – No! – No! | 不 |
[15:02] | Kind of the worst possible time to use his powers, | 他选了最糟糕的时机使用他的能力 |
[15:05] | just made the death happen slower. | 把自己死亡的过程拖得更慢 |
[15:07] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[16:44] | Soo original grandson! | 原本的孙子 |
[16:45] | This is super weird, obviously we’re, both trying to kill each other. | 这情况很尴尬 我们显然正试图要杀死彼此 |
[16:49] | Jeez! Nice to meet you. I guess. | 天啊 真是幸会 |
[16:52] | So, do we should I just get this over with or… | 所以我们… 我应该速战速决吗 还是… |
[16:57] | Cool Grandson. | 酷孙子 |
[17:01] | Shitty grandpa. | 烂外公 |
[17:03] | Why am I wearing an eyepatch? | 我怎么会戴着眼罩 |
[17:06] | And wait did we switch shirts? | 等等 我们是不是互换了衣服 |
[17:09] | Thanks for the assist. | 没错 谢谢你的协助 |
[17:11] | Rick, we did it. | 瑞克 我们办到了 |
[17:13] | Evil Morty got him! | 邪恶莫蒂打倒他了 |
[17:15] | Rick? Rick? | 瑞克… |
[17:19] | Alright, you two punks stay here. | 好 你们两个就待在这里 |
[17:26] | Okay! I think I’m getting the pic… | 好 我大概知道情况…好痛 |
[17:30] | Frying my backups, smart. | 你要消灭我的备份 真聪明 |
[17:32] | So you’re like, an evil Morty. | 所以你是邪恶的莫蒂 |
[17:33] | A clever one! | 聪明的莫蒂…好痛 |
[17:36] | Alright, never been a sidekick guy, | 好 我从来没找过跟班 |
[17:38] | but I’m starting to see the value. | 但我开始意识到有跟班的好处了 |
[17:39] | You want a job? We could be like Batman and Robin. | 要不要一份工作 我们可以变成像蝙蝠侠和罗宾那样 |
[17:42] | I don’t need a Robin. | 我不需要罗宾 |
[17:45] | Okay seriously, what is this? | 好吧 够了 这是怎么回事 |
[17:46] | What are you gonna “aw-jeez” me to death? | 你想用”天啊”把我烦死吗 |
[17:51] | You don’t want those schematics buddy, | 你不会想要那些示意图的 |
[17:53] | those are for grown ups. | 那是大人在用的 |
[18:00] | Isn’t this great? | 这真是太好了 对吧 |
[18:02] | Okay, alright, I get it. | 好 好啦 我懂了 |
[18:06] | What? | 什么 |
[18:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:09] | Knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[18:12] | Listen, Rick to Rick, he’s got the weapon plans. | 听着 我跟你说 武器的设计图在他手上 |
[18:15] | Buddy, nip this in the bud. He’s fourteen, | 兄弟 你得防范未然 他才14岁 |
[18:18] | what’s gonna happen the next time he gets mad at grandpa? | 他下次生外公的气时会发生什么事 |
[18:23] | Let’s do this then. | 放马过来吧 |
[18:26] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不客气 |
[18:27] | I made you. I showed you infinity. | 是我造就了你 是我让你看到了无限 |
[18:31] | And what did you do with it? | 结果你做了什么 |
[18:33] | Hang out with my grandson, raise echoes of my daughter? | 跟我的孙子玩 跟我女儿培养感情 |
[18:38] | What’s your life without me? | 如果没有我 你的人生会是什么样子 |
[18:41] | Let’s find out. | 我们来一探究竟吧 |
[18:45] | Admit it! You would’ve been me. | 承认吧 你原本也会变成我 |
[18:49] | I just walked into your garage | 我只是在你走进了我的车库前 |
[18:51] | before you walked into mine. | 走进了你的车库 |
[18:54] | But eventually you did! | 但你终究还是那么做了 |
[18:56] | You lived in my house! | 你住进了我家 |
[19:10] | What are you doing? | 你…你在干嘛 |
[19:21] | Pretty cool visual. | 看起来蛮酷的 |
[19:22] | You’re missing it. | 你错过了 |
[19:24] | We don’t have to talk. This didn’t make us friends. | 我们不需要对话 发生这些事不代表我们是朋友 |
[19:29] | There’s our guy. Rick! | -他出来了 -瑞克 |
[19:31] | Is it over? Is he… | 结束了吗 他… |
[19:34] | Not exactly an “alive” amount of blood. | 看这血量 他不可能还活着 |
[19:37] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[19:38] | Better? No? | 有好一点吗 没有吗 |
[19:40] | Exactly the same? | 完全没变吗 |
[19:42] | It always does. Hope you’re happy with your choice. | 是啊 每次都是这样 希望你对自己的选择感到满意 |
[19:44] | – Fuck off. – I’m gonna. | -滚开 -我要走了 |
[19:46] | Just don’t force me to improve on the design. | 但别逼我改良这武器的设计 |
[19:49] | I can end the Rick experiment anytime I want. | 我随时都可以终结瑞克实验 |
[19:52] | Why threaten? Why not just do it? | 你干嘛用威胁的 干嘛不直接动手做 |
[19:54] | Because using a weapon like this doesn’t get you left alone, Morty. | 因为使用这种武器 一定会惹祸上身 莫蒂 |
[19:58] | Think I want a bunch of, vengeful Summers coming after me? | 你以为我想被 一堆想复仇的桑美追杀吗 |
[20:01] | You are a little different though Rick. | 但是你有点不一样 瑞克 |
[20:03] | Maybe I can use that someday. | 或许我某一天能用上这点 |
[20:06] | Seriously though. Fuck you. | 但说真的 去死吧 |
[20:07] | Don’t come after me. It won’t go well. | 别来找我 不会有好下场的 |
[20:16] | Are you okay? | 你…你还好吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:23] | Man, when those drones uncloaked back there, | 天啊 刚刚那些无人机出现时 |
[20:26] | I was like, oh shit, this is… we’re fucked, we’re toast! | 我还以为完蛋了 我们惨了 我们死定了 |
[20:30] | But then you… | 但你后来… |
[21:50] | Mama who’s that man in our picture? | 妈妈 我们照片里的那个男人是谁 |
[21:53] | Honey, that’s… | 宝贝 那是… |
[21:56] | That’s your father. | 那是你爸 |
[21:57] | You don’t remember your father? | 你不记得你爸了吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah! | 对 |