时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Susglamon glabbi blah! | 萨斯葛拉曼克拉比布拉 |
[00:30] | – Pay up. – What? | -付钱 -什么 |
[00:31] | Pay up, g-slice. I just finished your chores. | 付钱 兄弟 我帮你做完杂事了 |
[00:33] | Didn’t I just upgrade your ponytail? | 我不是刚帮你升级过马尾吗 |
[00:35] | And those ghost goggles you asked for are in the vending machine. | 还有 你要的鬼护目镜 |
[00:37] | Attribute slider. | -在贩卖机里 -属性调整器 |
[00:39] | Oh shit. Jimmy Haddicker’s frisbee | -该死 -对 吉米哈迪克今晚要办 |
[00:41] | golf party is tonight, | 飞盘高尔夫派对 |
[00:42] | I want him sliding all over these attributes. | 我想让他爱上我 |
[00:49] | Sensitive bone marrow much? | 你的骨髓太敏感了吧 |
[00:51] | Alright! What are we boosting, what are we losing? | 好 你要增强什么和牺牲什么 |
[00:53] | Strength me up dawg, I want that frolf bod. | 帮我增加力量 我要有飞尔夫身材 |
[00:55] | Drop intelligence. | 牺牲智慧 |
[00:56] | Alright! Four customizable stats, | 好 有四个可调整数值 |
[00:58] | courtesy of the genetic sequencer in your… | 这都要归功于你体内的基因定序… |
[01:00] | Come here, nerd. | 过来 阿呆 |
[01:01] | No! | 不 |
[01:02] | Summer! I will literally murder you! | 桑美 我会杀了你 |
[01:04] | Christ! You’re too dumb to know I’m serious. | 天啊 你蠢到不知道我是认真的 |
[01:06] | Rick, what are you… | 嘿 瑞克 你在… |
[01:08] | Wait, is that an attribute slider? | 等等 那是属性调整器吗 |
[01:10] | You’re juicing your stats for the frolf party? | 你要为飞尔夫派对 增加自己的数值吗 |
[01:12] | You gonna ruin this for me? | 你想坏了我的好事吗 |
[01:13] | What? No! I want one for the party too! | 什么 才不是 我也想戴着这个参加派对 |
[01:16] | Do some shit for me, bro. | 帮我做点事 兄弟 |
[01:17] | I helped you kill your nemesis? | 我已经帮助你杀了你的死对头 |
[01:20] | You guys found him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[01:21] | It’s my emotional cheat day, I am removing myself from this conversation. | 今天是我的心理作弊日 我要退出这段对话 |
[01:25] | I can’t believe he gave you that. I’ve asked for one forever. | 真不敢相信他竟然给了你这个 我已经跟他讨很久了 |
[01:28] | Cuz you’re a bottomfeeder, Morty. | 因为你是最底层的人 莫蒂 |
[01:30] | You beg and eat scraps. | 你只会乞讨和吃剩饭 |
[01:31] | I’m an independent woman who eats what she kills. | 我是会自己猎捕食物的独立女性 |
[01:33] | Come on, Summer! I’m your little brother, | 拜托 桑美 我是你弟 |
[01:36] | you have to take care of me! | 你必须照顾我 |
[01:37] | Take care of this. | 接招吧 |
[01:40] | You just hide anywhere? | 你就只是随便找个地方躲啊 |
[01:41] | Kick his ass, Summer! | 揍死他 桑美 |
[02:18] | My god, who are you? | 天啊 你是谁 |
[02:20] | But what about this? | 没错 这招怎么样 |
[02:21] | She’s juggling! | -天啊 -她在耍杂技 |
[02:23] | With balls! | 抛接球 |
[02:24] | Bro, is that your sister? | 小子 那位是你姐吗 |
[02:26] | Her dexterity is wild. | 她的敏捷度真高 |
[02:27] | I guess? | 对 应该吧 |
[02:29] | Brad, | 嘿 布莱德 |
[02:30] | aren’t you a football guy? | 你不是打美式足球的吗 |
[02:31] | Of course, Morty. | 没错 莫蒂 |
[02:33] | But the off season, is the frolf season. | 但休赛季就该打飞尔夫 |
[02:35] | Yo Summer! Get over here and meet the team captain. | 喂 桑美 快过来见队长 |
[02:41] | Hey guys! | 你们好 |
[02:42] | So random seeing you here. | 居然会在这里见到你们 |
[02:44] | Love the way you move that coin. | 我爱你把弄硬币的样子 |
[02:45] | Ever consider a bigger disc? | 你有考虑过大一点的圆盘吗 |
[02:47] | Is your hair different? | 你的发型是不是变了 |
[02:48] | I dunno, | 我也不知道 |
[02:49] | I started using this new leave-in conditioner? | 我用了新的免冲洗护发乳吧 |
[02:52] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[02:53] | Maybe leave your number in my phone. | 你把电话号码留给我吧 |
[02:56] | So charismatic! | 真有魅力 |
[02:58] | Looks like we found our new center-forwardback. | 看来我们找到了新的中前卫 |
[02:59] | Gross! She’s just using tech | 真恶心 她只是利用了科技 |
[03:01] | to customize herself for social situations! | 为了社交场合把自己客制化而已 |
[03:03] | Bro, maybe you should too. | 兄弟 或许你也该那么做 |
[03:05] | You’re harshing the buzz. | 你好扫兴 |
[03:06] | Can you give us a sec? | 让我们失陪一下吧 |
[03:09] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你只是在丢自己的脸而已 |
[03:10] | Leave or I will make you leave. | 离开 否则我会逼你离开 |
[03:12] | Just let me borrow it for a second, then I’ll go. | 你只要借我用一下 我就离开 |
[03:14] | What do you even want it for, you parasite? | 你要这个干嘛 寄生虫 |
[03:16] | I wanna be ripped | 我想变肌肉男 |
[03:17] | and take my shirt off in front of Tricia! | 在翠西亚面前脱衣服 |
[03:19] | You worm! | 好恶 你这恶心鬼 |
[03:20] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[03:21] | She’s not even in your grade. | 她跟你又不同年级 |
[03:23] | It’s a trickle down effect. | 这是涓滴效应 |
[03:24] | She’ll see me and tell everyone. | 她看到我后会告诉所有人 |
[03:25] | Okay, time to go. | 好吧 你该走了 |
[03:30] | She’s juicing! The device makes her cool! | 她有用东西 是这个装置让她变酷的 |
[03:33] | Go Summer! Go Summer! | -桑美加油… -桑美加油… |
[03:34] | Juice it up! | 用起来 |
[03:38] | Not so strong now! | 你现在没力量了吧 |
[03:40] | Good luck | 祝你使用… |
[03:42] | with intelligence. | 智慧顺利 |
[03:43] | My turn. | 换我了 |
[03:47] | That’s more like it. | 这样才对 |
[03:48] | Morty! Wait until the girls hear this. | 莫蒂 我得告诉所有女生 |
[03:50] | Let’s see if these abs are waterproof. | 我来试试我的腹肌有没有防水 |
[04:06] | Smart throw. | 天啊 好聪明的丢法 |
[04:07] | Really thought out. | 对 她有仔细思考过 |
[04:09] | Now this is some shit. | 真是太酷了 |
[04:10] | This is what frolf is about, bro! | 这就是飞尔夫的重点 兄弟 |
[04:12] | You pubescent little simian, | 你这青春期类人猿 |
[04:13] | I will end you. | 我要杀了你 |
[04:15] | – Fight! – Fight right now! | -好耶 -打起来 |
[04:32] | Okay. No. Not what frolf is about. | 好吧 不 这不是飞尔夫的重点 |
[04:34] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[04:38] | Oh my god, what the fuck? | 天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[04:40] | No thank yew. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Dude, no way. Summer’s got a kuato! | 兄弟 天啊 桑美有寡头 |
[04:44] | – A what? – A kuato? | -什么头 -寡头 |
[04:46] | Oh my God! She doesn’t even know what a kuato is! | 天啊 她连寡头是什么都不知道 |
[04:48] | I know what that is, I’m cool! | 我知道那是什么 我很酷 |
[04:51] | Jimmy, your leave-in conditioner! | 吉米 你的免冲洗护发乳 |
[04:54] | Look at how desperate she is! Boo! | 看看她有多渴望被认可 嘘 |
[04:56] | Come on, guys: Boo her! | 对啊 各位 我们一起嘘她吧 |
[04:58] | Boo! You suck… | -嘘 -你烂透了… |
[05:01] | Boo! You ruined everything! | 嘘 你毁了一切 |
[05:02] | You suck, Summer! | 你烂透了 桑美 |
[05:04] | And now back to… Cake Or Fake? | 请继续收看《是蛋糕还是假货 》 |
[05:07] | Please! Come on, you have to know! | 拜托 快 你一定知道 |
[05:09] | Do I not breathe? | 我难道不会呼吸吗 |
[05:10] | Do I not speak? | 我难道不会说话吗 |
[05:12] | – Give me the knife. – No! | -把刀给我 -不 |
[05:13] | My god! Please! I’m not a cake! | 天啊 拜托 我不是蛋糕… |
[05:15] | – I’m not a cake! – Grandpa! I’m a literal monster! | 外公 我变成怪物了 |
[05:18] | And you’re blocking the TV. What’s up? | 你挡住电视了 怎么回事 |
[05:20] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[05:23] | Hole shit! | 天啊 寡头 |
[05:25] | A kuato? How? How the fuck… | 天啊 怎么会 怎么… |
[05:27] | Morty messed with my slider | 莫蒂乱动我的调整器 |
[05:28] | and we fell in a pool and everyone booed! | 我们掉进了泳池里 大家都一直嘘我 |
[05:30] | Thought the slider was gonna be the whole thing this week. | 我还以为调整器就是这周的重头戏了 |
[05:32] | It’s not wow, you Grinch! | -天啊 -这不值得赞叹 臭老头 |
[05:34] | Why do you care about high schoolers, this is a kuato. | 你干嘛在乎那些高中生 这可是寡头 |
[05:36] | From Total Recall? | 《魔鬼总动员》里的那个啊 |
[05:38] | They’re basically the crown jewel of psychic mutants. | 这可说是精神突变体界中的至宝 |
[05:39] | Everyone knows but me. They fucking shamed me for it. | 对 除了我以外的所有人都知道 |
[05:42] | They fucking shamed me for it. | 他们还以此羞辱我 |
[05:44] | Water must fried the gene sequencer. | 基因定序器一定是遇水短路了 |
[05:47] | Your spines are braided? Christ, what a mess. | 你们的脊椎缠在一起了 天啊 真是一团乱 |
[05:49] | You need to fix this, Grandpa! | 你得想办法解决 外公 |
[05:51] | Okay, pay up. | 好 付钱 |
[05:52] | – What? – Pay up, S-Slice. | -什么 -付钱 兄弟 |
[05:54] | Thought you killed what you ate. Chore wheel’s empty, | 你不是都自己猎捕食物吗 我那边还有杂事需要做 |
[05:56] | if you work fast, I’ll fix it in the morning. | 如果你动作快的话 我明天早上就帮你们解决 |
[05:58] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[06:00] | See? Morty gets it. | 看吧 莫蒂就懂 |
[06:01] | You’re worse than he is! | 天啊 你比他还糟 |
[06:04] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[06:07] | God, shut up. | 天啊 闭嘴 |
[06:10] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[06:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:22] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[06:24] | God damn it Morty! | 该死 莫蒂 |
[06:25] | You’re even messing up my targeted ads. | 你还扰乱了我的目标式广告 |
[06:30] | I partied with other kuatos and had the time of my life. | 我跟其他寡头一起狂欢 而且玩得非常开心 |
[06:33] | Kuatos rule! | 寡头最棒了 |
[06:36] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[06:43] | You know what? Fuck this noise. | 你知道吗 我受够这噪音了 |
[06:53] | Nice Kuato. | 你的寡头真棒 |
[06:54] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[06:56] | Preaching to the choir. Have fun. | 我也认同 玩得开心 |
[07:04] | My glob! Your hair-kuato combo is out of this world. | 我的天啊 你的发型寡头组合太棒了 |
[07:09] | I love your tumor-face guy. | 天啊 我很喜欢你的肿瘤脸小子 |
[07:12] | You’re hilarious. | 你真幽默 |
[07:17] | – What’ll it be? – Open your mind. | -要喝什么 -敞开心胸 |
[07:20] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[07:28] | Sorry! I couldn’t help but notice your Kuato. | 嘿 抱歉 我不禁注意到了你的寡头 |
[07:32] | He’s huge! Thank you? | -他好大 -谢谢 |
[07:35] | I’m Kwyatt and this is Godiva. | 我叫寡雅特 这位是格黛娃 |
[07:37] | Summer and this little guy is Morty. | 我叫桑美 这小子是莫蒂 |
[07:41] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[07:43] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[07:45] | I guess they all say that? | 看来他们都会说这句话 |
[07:48] | You guys celebrating something? | 你们在庆祝什么吗 |
[07:50] | Being kuatos. | 对 庆祝我们是寡头 |
[07:52] | We’re kinda like VIPs here. | 我们可以算是这里的贵宾 |
[07:53] | Who’s your new friend, Kwyatt? She’s cute. | 你的新朋友是谁 寡雅特 她好美 |
[07:56] | This is Summer and Morty. | 这两位是桑美和莫蒂 |
[07:57] | You guys should join us at our table! | 来我们那桌一起玩吧 |
[08:02] | I mean, if you can handle some rowdy kuats, | 如果你能接受吵闹的寡头 |
[08:05] | you should come hang. | 就来跟我们一起玩吧 |
[08:07] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[08:09] | Sounds like we’re down to clown. | 看来我们都很乐意 |
[08:17] | You guys do this all the time? | 天啊 你们常常这样狂欢吗 |
[08:19] | It’s a tight knit community. | 我们这个社群的关系很紧密 |
[08:21] | Feels like we’re part of the future, you know? | 感觉像我们是未来的一部分 懂吗 |
[08:23] | Being a mutant is rad. | 是啊 当突变体太棒了 |
[08:25] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[08:28] | – What? – Open your mind! | -什么 -敞开心胸 |
[08:32] | Totally. | 没错 |
[08:33] | I love being a kuato! | 我好喜欢当寡头 |
[08:37] | Who’s that guy? | -那个人是谁 -肯尼斯 |
[08:39] | Kenneth. He kinda pays for all this. You wanna meet him? | 所有费用都算是他出的 |
[08:41] | Obviously. | -你想去见他吗 -当然 |
[08:43] | Ken! This is summer and Morty. They’re new to the scene, | 肯 这两位是桑美和莫蒂 |
[08:45] | but they are the real deal! | 他们是新来的 但他们很棒 |
[08:47] | New friends! Champagne? | 新朋友 要喝香槟吗 |
[08:49] | So open-minded of you. | 你们的心胸好开阔 |
[08:51] | We’re a rare breed! | 我们是稀有品种 |
[08:53] | – Open your mind! – What? | -敞开心胸 -什么 |
[08:56] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[08:58] | Oh my God, your kuato is so funny. | 天啊 你的寡头好幽默 |
[09:02] | To kuatos! | 敬寡头 |
[09:03] | To the future! | 敬未来 |
[09:26] | You wanna get outta here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[09:27] | Hell yeah I do. | 那当然 |
[09:30] | This is like, the best night I’ve had in a while. | 我已经好久没有玩得这么开心了 |
[09:33] | Welcome to life as a kuato. | 欢迎来到寡头人生 |
[09:35] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[09:36] | Like, this whole time I thought my brother | 我一直以来 都以为我弟是拖累我的拖油瓶 |
[09:39] | was an anchor holding me back, but he’s like a key, | 但他其实是一把钥匙 |
[09:41] | to something I never even imagined. | 让我通往从没想象过的世界 |
[09:42] | Sounds like he opened your mind. | 看来他让你"敞开心胸"了 |
[09:45] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[09:46] | – What’s wrong? – I.. | -怎么了 -我… |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:50] | Wait! “I’m sorry” like, you have a girlfriend, | 等等 你是为自己 其实有女友道歉吗 |
[09:52] | or “I’m sorry” like, something much worse? | 还是为更糟糕的事道歉 |
[09:55] | – What the fuck? Kwyatt? Let me go! Let me go! – Open your mind! | -搞什么鬼 寡雅特 放我走… -敞开心胸 |
[10:01] | – Hold her steady! – Open your mind! | -把她固定住 -敞开心胸 |
[10:03] | – Hold him steady too! – Open your mind! | -把他也固定住 -敞开心胸… |
[10:07] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[10:13] | What? Where… | 这里是哪里 |
[10:16] | Morty? | 莫蒂呢 |
[10:18] | Shit! | 该死… |
[10:19] | What was the activation phrase? | 启动语是什么 |
[10:21] | Ponytail Assemble. | "马尾集合" |
[10:22] | Go go lock-picking ponytail. | "开锁马尾出发" |
[10:25] | I don’t give my grandpa enough credit? | "我应该更感激外公" |
[10:34] | The oven’s mostly for bodies, but I make pizzas in here too. | 这烤箱主要是用来烧尸体的 但我也会用来烤披萨 |
[10:40] | Arrivadeadci, bitch. | 再见了 混蛋 |
[10:43] | Sorry! No time to save you more than I just did, | -不… -抱歉 我没空再继续救你了 |
[10:46] | gotta find my brother! | 我得去找我弟 |
[10:53] | – Jesus! Shit! – What the hell, Beth? | -天啊 该死 -搞什么鬼 贝丝 |
[10:55] | – You’re paying for those! – Just yell my name like normal! | -你得赔钱 -你就像正常人一样叫我就好 |
[10:57] | I did! Why do you think I risked it with the tongs! | 我叫过了 不然你以为 我干嘛拿夹子冒险 |
[11:01] | I guess I did drink a lot last night. | 看来我昨晚真的喝多了 |
[11:03] | Marathon of “Cake Or Fake”, | 我一直狂看《是蛋糕还是假货 》 |
[11:04] | the sentient cakes, they keep you guessing, you know? | 有知觉的蛋糕 会让人猜不准 你懂吧 |
[11:07] | – Where are my kids? – Merged? | -我的小孩呢 -合并了 |
[11:10] | That doesn’t answer my question | 你没有回答到我的问题 |
[11:12] | and raises several others. | 还让我产生了其他疑问 |
[11:14] | Relax, sweetie! Summer’s just doing chores. | 别紧张 亲爱的 桑美在做杂事 |
[11:16] | Which I will check on. By myself. | 我会自己去确认 |
[11:18] | Without your tongs. | 不用拿你的夹子 |
[11:21] | Summer? | 桑美 |
[11:23] | Summer? | 桑美 |
[11:26] | Summer? | 桑美 |
[11:27] | God dammit! Summer! You let them get hungry! | 该死 桑美 你让它们饿肚子了 |
[11:41] | Wait, why is this in black and white? | 等等 这为什么是黑白画面 |
[11:43] | For dramatic effect. | 为了营造戏剧效果 |
[11:44] | I didn’t design you for dramatic effect. | 我不是为了营造戏剧效果才设计你的 |
[11:46] | You made me sound like your dead wife. | 你把我的声音设计得像你死去的老婆 |
[11:48] | Just color the fucking picture. | 快把画面上色就对了 |
[11:50] | We’re kinda like VIPs here. | 我们可以算是这里的贵宾 |
[11:52] | I mean, if you can handle some rowdy kuats, | 如果你能接受吵闹的寡头 |
[11:55] | you could join us? I bet you say | -就来跟我们一起玩吧 -你一定也是这样 |
[11:57] | that to all the mutant girls. | 跟其他突变体女生说的 |
[11:59] | – He does. – Holy shit! I’m just a pretty face! | -没错 -天啊 我只是个帅气诱饵而已 |
[12:02] | I’m just a handsome guy! | 我只是个帅哥 |
[12:03] | – Where’s Morty? – He’s in a good place! | -莫蒂在哪里 -他在很棒的地方 |
[12:05] | He’s happy! It’s nice! | 他很快乐 那里很棒 |
[12:07] | He’s in a Taken house! | 他在一间《即刻救援》屋里 |
[12:10] | We’re gonna put him on the highest bidder! | 我们会把他装在出价最高者身上 |
[12:11] | – Take me to him! – They’ll kill me! | -带我去找他 -他们会杀了我 |
[12:13] | Okay, alright. I’m sorry. I’ll do it. | 好 好吧 对不起 我会照做的 |
[12:20] | So, he wasn’t into me? | 所以他其实对我没兴趣吗 |
[12:23] | Open your… Open… | 敞开… |
[12:26] | There he is. Man of the hour. | 主角就在这里 |
[12:29] | – How is our big boy? – Finally stable. | 这孩子状况还好吗 |
[12:31] | Should be ready for transplant in a few hours. | 状况总算稳定下来了 应该几小时后就能进行移植 |
[12:34] | – Good. – Open your mind! | -很好 -敞开心胸 |
[12:37] | Why do I do it? | 我为什么要这么做吗 |
[12:39] | Kuatos have always had a revolutionary spirit. | 寡头一直都有革命精神 |
[12:42] | And there’s nothing more revolutionary than me being rich. | 而我变有钱就是最具革命性的事 |
[12:46] | You think anyone in that VIP section was BORN a kuato? | 你以为那个贵宾区里 有天生就是寡头的人吗 |
[12:50] | You’re a rare breed, Morty. | 你是稀有品种 莫蒂 |
[12:52] | And we’re gonna put you on someone who values that. | 我们要把你装在重视这点的人身上 |
[12:57] | – Where is she? – She paid me, man! | -她在哪里 -是她付我钱的 |
[12:59] | She used the taxi app! | 她用了叫车软体 |
[13:01] | I make less than minimum wage and I got five kids. | 我赚的钱不到最低薪资 我还有五个小孩 |
[13:04] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[13:05] | I guess I got really excited to beat someone up for information. | 我只是很兴奋能靠揍人取得情报而已 |
[13:09] | Where’d you take her? | 你把她载到了哪里 |
[13:11] | Where is she? | -拜托… -她在哪里 |
[13:13] | She just ordered a drink! | 她只是点了一杯酒 |
[13:15] | I spent a long time mixing it she didn’t even tip! | 我调那杯酒调了很久 她连小费都没给我 |
[13:17] | Shit, sorry! Wrong guy again. Thought I’d be better at this. | 该死 抱歉 我又打错人了 没想到我这么不擅长这种事 |
[13:20] | Whatever you say, man! Just don’t hit me again! | 你说的都对 拜托别再打我了 |
[13:22] | Who’d she leave with? | 她是跟谁一起离开的 |
[13:26] | – Where is she? – I’ll never tell you! | -她在哪里 -我绝对不会告诉你 |
[13:29] | Okay! You actually know? | 好吧 所以你真的知道吗 |
[13:30] | Wait! Isn’t that why you’re punching me? | 等等…你不就是 因为这样才揍我的吗 |
[13:32] | It is now! | 现在是了 |
[13:34] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么事 |
[13:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[13:38] | Shit, man! Right there! | 该死 她就在那里 |
[13:40] | Grandpa? | 外公 |
[13:41] | Summer! Okay, awesome. | 桑美 好 太好了 |
[13:44] | Who’s this? Hot guy who trafficked you? | 这位是谁 贩运你的帅哥吗 |
[13:46] | I’m Kwyatt. | 我叫寡雅特 |
[13:47] | – I’m kind of on a roll, can I… – Oh god, no, no, no! | -我现在打得正顺手 我能不能… -天啊 不行… |
[13:50] | How’d you get here first? | 你怎么会比我还早到这里 |
[13:51] | I guess even when I’m bad, I’m still pretty good. | 看来我连状况不好的时候还是很厉害 |
[13:53] | So, what’s Morty saying to you? Where is he? | 莫蒂跟你说了什么 他在哪里 |
[13:56] | What? How would I know? | 什么 我怎么会知道 |
[13:57] | You didn’t form a psychic link? | 你们没有建立精神连结吗 |
[13:59] | No! We didn’t form a psychic link, what the fuck is that? | 不 我们没有建立精神连结 那是什么鬼东西 |
[14:01] | That’s like the whole thing. | 这就是重点 |
[14:03] | Crown jewel of psychic mutants, Summer. | 精神突变体界中的至宝 桑美 |
[14:05] | You used him to get with cool kids | 你利用他接近了帅哥 |
[14:07] | but didn’t even activate your powers? | 却没启动你们的能力 |
[14:08] | It’s kind of a kuato’s whole deal. | 这可以算是寡头的重点 |
[14:10] | Sorry! Sorry! | 抱歉… |
[14:11] | Alright, so how do I hear him? | 好 所以我要怎么听到他说话 |
[14:13] | Open your mind, Summer? | "敞开心胸"啊 桑美 |
[14:16] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:20] | Hello? Morty? | 有人在吗 莫蒂 |
[14:23] | Morty! | 莫蒂 |
[14:25] | Summer? | 桑美 |
[14:26] | Summer! Is that you? | 桑美 是你吗 |
[14:28] | Morty, I can hear you! | 莫蒂 我听得到你的声音 |
[14:29] | Thank fucking Christ, you bitch! | 谢天谢地 臭女人 |
[14:30] | I’ve been screaming for hours! | 我已经吼好几个小时了 |
[14:32] | Alright well! I don’t have to hear you. | 好吧 我其实不必听你说话 |
[14:34] | Sorry! And I’m sorry about the frolf party. | 抱歉 我对飞尔夫派对的事也很抱歉 |
[14:36] | I think they’re selling me, Summer! Hurry! | 他们好像要把我卖掉 桑美 动作快 |
[14:39] | They’re selling him, Grandpa! | 他们要把他卖掉 外公 |
[14:40] | – Well, obviously. – Well, obviously. | -废话 -废话 |
[14:43] | You don’t have to do this! | 你没必要这么做 |
[14:45] | What we had was real! | 我们的火花是真的 |
[14:48] | – Prepare to get opened. – Don’t shoot! | -准备被打开吧 -不要开枪 |
[14:51] | I didn’t tell them anything! | 我什么都没跟他们说 |
[14:52] | Except where and how to find you! | 除了你们的位置 还有该怎么找到你们之外 |
[14:53] | He’s outlived his usefulness. Kill him. | 他已经没利用价值了 杀了他吧 |
[15:00] | Oh shit, psychic warfare! | 该死 精神战 |
[15:01] | – What? – Hold on, Grandpa’s got this. | -什么 -等等 交给外公吧 |
[15:04] | Oh shit! Run! | 该死 快跑 |
[15:07] | Psychic grandpa. | 天啊 灵媒外公 |
[15:08] | No, look! Fake temple with a high pitch noise maker. | 不是 你看 这是会制造高频噪音的假太阳穴 |
[15:11] | Run before these guys figure it out! | 趁他们发现前快跑 |
[15:12] | He’s a fake, you morons! | 他是假货 蠢蛋 |
[15:14] | Like most psychics! Kill them! | 跟大部分的灵媒一样 杀了他们 |
[15:17] | – Summer! – I’m coming, Morty! Where are you? | -桑美 -我来了 莫蒂 你在哪里 |
[15:19] | I dunno! They’re moving me! | 我不知道 他们要把我带到其他地方 |
[15:21] | I’m on the move! | 我正在移动中 |
[15:23] | This next one comes with a hat… | 接下来这位有帽子… |
[15:25] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[15:31] | That’s what frolf is about, bitch! | 这就是飞尔夫的重点 臭女人 |
[15:35] | Frisbee plus Golf. I get it now. | 是飞盘加高尔夫 我现在懂了 |
[15:37] | Summer, hurry! | 桑美 动作快 |
[15:41] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[15:44] | Where do you think they got that one? Whose chest is that big? | 你觉得这个是哪来的 有谁的胸部那么大 |
[15:46] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没空想这些事了 |
[15:47] | Why do you get to kick down all the doors? | 为什么所有门都是你踢开的 |
[15:49] | I wanna kick one. | 我也想踢开一扇门 |
[15:51] | Shit! It’s locked! My ankle! | 该死 这门上锁了 我的脚踝 |
[15:53] | What is this, your first Taken? | 这是怎样 你是第一次进行《即刻救援》吗 |
[15:55] | Fuck you, Summer! | 去死吧 桑美 |
[15:56] | I rescue Morty seven times per season! | 我每一季都会救莫蒂七次 |
[15:59] | Summer! The boat, Summer! | 桑美 船 桑美… |
[16:00] | Morty! I see it! I see the boat! | 莫蒂 我看到了 我看到船了 |
[16:02] | Here, Summer! Check this out. | 来 桑美 看好了 |
[16:07] | – Check this out? – Window jump. | -"看好了" -对 跳窗 |
[16:09] | Try to say it’s my first Taken now. | 这样你就不会说 这是我第一次进行《即刻救援》了 |
[16:12] | – It’s your first Taken. – I’m getting my groove back! | -这是你第一次进行《即刻救援》 -我还在找回我的手感 |
[16:14] | You heard him, boys. Kill him before he gets his groove! | 你们听到他说的话了 快趁他找回手感前杀了他 |
[16:23] | Fuck! None of this would a happened | -该死 -如果你在我拜托你时 |
[16:25] | if you just unmerged us when I asked! | 帮我们解除合并 这一切就不会发生了 |
[16:27] | Morty gets everything for free! | 莫蒂什么东西都能免费得到 |
[16:29] | Morty’s a dog! | 莫蒂是狗 |
[16:30] | People have cats because their affection is earned. | 大家会养猫是因为 要努力才能得到猫的爱意 |
[16:33] | I treat you like an equal because I respect you, | 我把你当成跟我平等的对象 是因为我尊重你 |
[16:35] | you remind me of your grandmother. | 你让我想起你的外婆 |
[16:37] | What? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[16:38] | No! I said what… | 不是 我是说"什么"… |
[16:40] | You’re getting choked. Go go ponytail secret move! | 你被锁喉了 启动马尾密招 |
[16:44] | Oh my God! What? | 天啊 什么 |
[16:45] | Hair, stop! | 头发 停止 |
[16:47] | I need you to remove that. | 我需要你把这个拿掉 |
[16:49] | Ungrateful. | 真不知感激 |
[16:50] | How’s Morty? Morty, you okay? | -莫蒂还好吗 -莫蒂 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | Sorry! I just killed a guy with my hair. | 抱歉 我刚用头发杀死了一个人 |
[16:54] | No, I’m not okay! I’m still on the boat! | 不 我不好 我还在这艘船上 |
[16:57] | Hurry! | 动作快 |
[16:58] | Open your mind! | 敞开 敞开心胸 |
[17:00] | Sedate him. We’re meeting his buyer in an hour. | 把他迷昏 我们一个小时后就要见他的买家了 |
[17:06] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[17:08] | Easy there. It’ll all be over soon. | 冷静 这一切很快就会结束了 |
[17:12] | Shit! Bite me twice, shame on me! | 该死 被咬两次是我的错 |
[17:15] | Man inject me once. | 天啊 被注射一次… |
[17:25] | Sir! They’re inbound. What should we do? | 老大 他们要来了 我们该怎么做 |
[17:27] | Kill them, idiot! | 杀了他们 蠢蛋 |
[17:31] | There are days, and there are days. | 有些日子就是诸事不顺 |
[17:34] | Kenneth, you’re the crown jewel of psychic assholes. | 肯尼斯 你是精神变态界中的至宝 |
[17:37] | Quite an entrance. | 好酷的登场 |
[17:39] | Now for mine. | 现在换我了 |
[17:43] | That’s the reveal? You slide off? | 你要揭晓的事 就是从他身上滑下来吗 |
[17:45] | You think I’m done revealing? | 你以为就这样吗 |
[17:50] | That’s right, it’s me! A smaller Kuato. | 没错 是我 更小的寡头 |
[17:53] | The mastermind behind it all. | 我就是一切的幕后首脑 |
[17:55] | I sold out my own kind, and I’d do it again! | 我出卖了自己的族人 但我毫不后悔 |
[17:59] | Who could’ve seen that coming. | 天啊 真是太出乎意料了 |
[18:00] | I mean, he can talk. That’s kinda surprising. | 不过他会讲话 这确实很令人意外 |
[18:02] | Yes. Everyone always assumed that charming Kenneth was the brains. | 是啊 大家都以为 很有魅力的肯尼斯就是首脑 |
[18:07] | Or perhaps his Kuato. | 不然就是他的寡头 |
[18:08] | But I was in control! | 但掌握控制权的人是我 |
[18:12] | – Morty! – Damn Morty, big air! | -莫蒂 -天啊 莫蒂 飞天登场呢 |
[18:15] | Stop it! | 喂 住手 |
[18:23] | Open your mind. | 敞开心胸 |
[18:24] | You wanna die? | 你想死吗 |
[18:31] | You little shit! | 你这小混蛋 |
[18:33] | He’s got a knife! | 天啊 他有刀 |
[18:34] | Not just any knife. | 这不是普通的刀 |
[18:38] | Kuato knife! | 寡头刀 |
[18:40] | Stop! That’s mine! | 喂 住手 这是我的 |
[18:42] | Shit! Fuck! | 可恶 该死 |
[18:44] | Shit! It has missiles! | 该死 那东西有飞弹 |
[18:47] | You think this is a joke? | 你们以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[18:54] | You’re about to die. | 你们马上就要死了 |
[18:56] | So I’ll let you in on my true secret. | 所以我就跟你们说我真正的秘密吧 |
[18:59] | Those last three guys were chumps. | 前三个人都是笨蛋 |
[19:02] | I’m the real top dawg. | 我才是真正的老大 |
[19:04] | Shit, | 该死 |
[19:05] | is that three or four? I’ve lost count. | 是三个还是四个 我已经数不清了 |
[19:07] | But wait, if you’re dazzled now. | 等等 如果你们现在就很震惊… |
[19:10] | Okay! I see where this is going. | 好 我知道会有什么发展了 |
[19:14] | No! No! | 不… |
[19:18] | What? No! No! No! | 什么 不… |
[19:26] | Man, kind of a shame. | 天啊 真可惜 |
[19:27] | That spider thing was pretty cool. | 那个机器蜘蛛蛮酷的 |
[19:29] | I wanted it. | 对啊 我很想要 |
[19:30] | Morty says he wanted it. | 莫蒂说他想要 |
[19:32] | Okay! Here. | 好吧 来 |
[19:40] | – You gotta jiggle it more. – Obviously I’m jiggling it, Summer! | -你要再多摇一点 -我已经在摇了 桑美 |
[19:43] | – Well, not hard enough. – Morty says “Not hard enough”. | -还不够大力 -莫蒂说还不够大力 |
[19:45] | I must have it set up for motion smoothing. | 我一定是加了动作平滑技术 |
[19:47] | I gotta upgrade the polling rate. | 我得升级回报率 |
[19:54] | Jesus, what are you, a lifeguard? | 天啊 你是救生员吗 |
[19:56] | Just jiggle it! | 用力摇就对了 |
[19:57] | I’m alive! I’m alive! | 我还活着… |
[19:59] | No, wait! I have so much more to reveal! | 不 等等 我还有很多事要揭晓 |
[20:03] | No! | 不 |
[20:05] | There we go. | 好了 |
[20:10] | This is great. | 很好 太棒了 |
[20:12] | Morty, looking good. | 天啊 莫蒂 这样真好看 |
[20:13] | Bro you’re actually like a fucking boss. | 老弟 你这样很像老大 |
[20:16] | Wait, can that thing jump? | 等等 这东西能跳吗 |
[20:18] | Oh my god, bro. | 我的天啊 老弟 |
[20:20] | – Frolf! – Frolf! | -飞尔夫… -飞尔夫… |
[20:24] | – Frolf! – Frolf! | -飞尔夫… -飞尔夫… |
[20:32] | And the Harry Herpsons win! | 哈利赫普森高中获胜 |
[20:35] | Morty! | 好耶 莫蒂 |
[20:36] | That’s a par! | 标准杆 |
[20:39] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[20:46] | Did you see that par? | 嘿 你有看到这次的标准杆吗 |
[20:48] | Morty’s killer out there. | 莫蒂表现得太强了 |
[20:49] | He’s not even using his missiles. | 是啊 而且他还没有用飞弹 |
[20:52] | Speaking of… I kinda need a new girl to hook up with on Tuesdays? | 说到这个 我需要每周二 都能跟我亲热的新女伴 |
[20:56] | Pass. | -不要 -嘿 |
[20:58] | You wanna get out of here? Totes. | -想不想离开这里 -当然 |
[21:00] | Summer saved me from being trafficked and burned alive. | 我之前差点被贩运和烧死时 是桑美救了我 |
[21:02] | It’s like whatever. | 没什么啦 |
[21:05] | Damn, Summer Smith. | 天啊 桑美史密斯 |
[21:06] | There is no end to your complexity. | 你真的好高深莫测 |
[21:11] | There’s the missiles. Open your mind! | -飞弹出现了 -敞开心胸 |
[21:14] | Open your mind! | 敞开心胸 |
[21:48] | Yes, well, my new kuato was named Morty, | 对 我的新寡头本来叫莫蒂 |
[21:51] | but I’m going to call him Sixty nine. | 但我打算把他取名为"69" |
[21:55] | Kenneth’s running a little late with the package, no? | 肯尼斯的包裹来迟了 对吧 |
[21:59] | Oh, he’ll show. | 他会出现的 知道我付了多少钱吗 |
[22:01] | Do you know how much I paid? Sixty nine million flurbo. | 6900万伏柏币 |
[22:05] | I had seventy of course, but, | 我当然有7000万 可是… |
[22:08] | sixty-nine… | |
[22:11] | I have sixty-nine credit cards. | 我有69张信用卡 |
[22:15] | My wife wanted to have sex, but I said no, | 我老婆想做爱 |
[22:17] | not unless we sixty-nine. | 但我说"不行 除非我们玩69" |
[22:22] | TMI, Michael. | 你讲得太深入了 麦可 |
[22:24] | You have a wife? | 你竟然有老婆 |