| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Hello? | 有人在吗 | 
| [00:05] | Hello? | 有人在吗 | 
| [00:08] | – Hello, Jerry. – Nana! | -你好 杰瑞 -奶奶 | 
| [00:11] | Are you ready to come to the light? | 你准备好要走向这道光了吗 | 
| [00:13] | I’m not sure. Where’s Pop Pop? | 我不确定 爷爷呢 | 
| [00:16] | He’s not coming out to meet you anymore | 他不会再出来见你了 | 
| [00:18] | because honestly Jerry, this is getting annoying. | 因为说实话 杰瑞 我们觉得有点厌烦了 | 
| [00:21] | It’s not my fault! | 这不是我的错 | 
| [00:22] | My father in law asked me to help him gather data and… | 是我岳父请我帮助他收集数据并… | 
| [00:25] | Not again! | 又来了 | 
| [00:28] | Okay, run diagnostics. | 好 进行诊断 | 
| [00:31] | Holy shit, this is consistent. | 天啊 结果是一致的 | 
| [00:33] | This is real. What have you done? | -这是真的 -你做了什么 | 
| [00:35] | You’ve got my grandparents pissed at me. | 你害我惹爷爷奶奶生气了 | 
| [00:37] | They’ll forgive you because… | 他们会原谅你的 因为… | 
| [00:39] | they’re zero mass fields of consciousness preserved | 他们是由一层超维度无限能量保存的 | 
| [00:42] | by a paradimensional layer of infinite energy. | 零质量意识场 | 
| [00:45] | Morty, there’s kind of a heaven! Kind of! | 莫蒂 天堂算是真的存在 算是吧 | 
| [00:47] | I mean there definitely is for a neurotypical like your father. | 对你爸这种神经典型者来说绝对存在 | 
| [00:50] | His conscious connection to a localized cultural model | 他的意识跟无限的 本地化文化模型之联系 | 
| [00:53] | of infinity functions like a wick, sucking his little mind | 运作方式就像烛芯一样 | 
| [00:54] | straight towards a source of energy strong enough | 把他的小脑袋吸向某个能量来源 | 
| [00:56] | to support collective projection. | 强到足以支撑集体投射 | 
| [00:58] | Great, so there’s a heaven. | 很好 所以天堂真的存在 | 
| [01:00] | Glad you could learn that by murdering me eight times. | 很高兴你能透过杀了我八次得知这点 | 
| [01:02] | He’s got kind of a point, Rick. | 他说得有道理 瑞克 | 
| [01:04] | If you want to get into heaven, can’t you just stop being an asshole? | 你如果想上天堂 难道不能别当个混蛋就好吗 | 
| [01:07] | First of all, I don’t want to “get into” anywhere, | 首先呢 我并不想"上"任何地方 | 
| [01:09] | I want to tap this paradimension’s energy. | 我是想把这个超维度能量接来用 | 
| [01:11] | Secondly, you wouldn’t catch me dead in | 再来呢 我死后绝对不会出现在 | 
| [01:13] | Jerry’s generic-ass nineteen eighties concrete and fog machine heaven. | 杰瑞那普通的 1980年代水泥和烟雾机天堂 | 
| [01:16] | Well guess what, you aren’t welcome there! | 我告诉你 那里也不欢迎你 | 
| [01:19] | You raise a good point, Jerry, obviously by accident. | 杰瑞 你说得有道理 不过这当然只是巧合 | 
| [01:21] | My intact consciousness is too atheistic | 我的完整意识太无神论了 | 
| [01:23] | to get channeled to any afterlife worth robbing. | 没办法被导向任何值得掠夺的来生 | 
| [01:26] | It’s a paradox. | 这是悖论 | 
| [01:27] | Unless… | 除非… | 
| [01:30] | Morty, pack your parka. | 莫蒂 带上你的防寒外套 | 
| [01:32] | We’re going to Norway. | 我们要去挪威了 | 
| [01:34] | Or I can augment your skin with subdermal heaters… | 不然我也可以帮你的皮肤 加装皮下加热器… | 
| [01:36] | I’ll pack a parka. | 我会带上防寒外套的 | 
| [02:10] | Infinite energy, Morty. | 无限能量 莫蒂 | 
| [02:11] | You don’t even know how to appreciate that | 你根本不知道有多珍贵 | 
| [02:13] | because you’ve never been in energy debt. | 因为你从没有缺过能量 | 
| [02:14] | Fuck you, I’ve been tired. | 去死吧 我也很累 | 
| [02:16] | Perfect! | 完美 | 
| [02:17] | I’m going to Valhalla, Morty! | 我要去瓦尔哈拉了 莫蒂 | 
| [02:18] | Your grandpa’s going to be the first Valhallanaut! | 你外公要成为 第一位瓦尔哈拉航行者了 | 
| [02:20] | Feel the excitement! | 快跟我一起兴奋起来 | 
| [02:22] | Getting back will be easy. | 回来很容易 | 
| [02:24] | Once the machine turns on, | 等这个机器开机后 | 
| [02:25] | I’ll have set up the other side of the relay. | 就代表我已经设置好了 另一边的中继设备 | 
| [02:27] | Phoenix protocol initiated. | 凤凰程序已启动 | 
| [02:29] | Just hit that big red button to pull me into this body. | 你再按这个红色大按钮 把我拉进这具身体 | 
| [02:31] | But how are you getting there? | 但你要怎么去到那里 | 
| [02:32] | I refuse to kill you again. | 我拒绝再次杀你 | 
| [02:34] | I’m desensitized, Rick. | 我已经麻木了 瑞克 | 
| [02:36] | I took some kind of test in school | 我在学校做了某种检测 | 
| [02:38] | and the counselor had to call Homeland Security. | 辅导老师还得依照规定 通报国土安全部 | 
| [02:40] | Not your problem, Morty. | 不用担心这件事 莫蒂 | 
| [02:41] | I need to die in glorious battle against a mighty enemy. | 我会跟一位强大的敌人决斗 英勇战斗到死 | 
| [02:44] | That’s why I got Bigfoot | 所以我这颗精灵球里 | 
| [02:45] | in this Pokeball. | 装着大脚怪 | 
| [02:47] | Bigfoot is your enemy? | 大脚怪是你的敌人 | 
| [02:48] | Well, I doubt he’s a fan, | 它应该不太喜欢我 | 
| [02:49] | I stuffed him into a ball. | 我把它塞进球里 | 
| [02:50] | I mess with him all the time. | 又经常捉弄它 | 
| [02:52] | These Vikings don’t have real tight bylaws, Morty. | 这些维京人没有严谨的制度 莫蒂 | 
| [02:54] | This is basically their equivalent | 这里就等于是他们的 | 
| [02:56] | of Native American burial grounds. | 美洲原住民墓地 | 
| [02:58] | Bigfoot’s dumb enough to attack whatever’s in front of him. | 大脚怪愚蠢到 会攻击在它面前的任何人 | 
| [03:00] | And all I gotta do is die. | 我只要死掉就好了 | 
| [03:02] | What happens to Bigfoot after? | 那大脚怪之后会怎样 | 
| [03:04] | Morty, Bigfoot is a B story. | 莫蒂 大脚怪是其次 | 
| [03:06] | The A story is he kills me | 重点是它杀了我 | 
| [03:07] | and you hit the button. Got it? | 然后你按按钮 知道了吗 | 
| [03:09] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [03:11] | Alright, let’s do this! | 好 开始吧 | 
| [03:38] | Oh snap, I did it! | 该死 我做到了 | 
| [03:39] | Valhalla baby! | 瓦尔哈拉 宝贝 | 
| [03:41] | I’m Dead Rick! | 我是死掉的瑞克 | 
| [03:45] | Oh, shit, I’m dead Rick. | 该死 我死定了 | 
| [03:51] | Welcome to Valhalla, brother. | 欢迎来到瓦尔哈拉 兄弟 | 
| [03:53] | We thought all Vikings had perished. | 我们还以为维京人都灭亡了 | 
| [03:56] | Nope. I was… | 还没有 我只是… | 
| [03:57] | I was a straggler. | 我没跟上你们的脚步 | 
| [03:58] | How’s it work here again? | 这里是怎么运作的 | 
| [03:59] | We fight! We die! We feast! | 我们战斗 死亡 大吃大喝 | 
| [04:01] | And then we fight again! | 然后再继续战斗 | 
| [04:04] | Cheers everybody, cheers! | 大家干杯 干杯 | 
| [04:07] | So, is there a time window between battles | 每次战斗之间有没有空窗期 | 
| [04:09] | where a guy could go off and, I don’t know, gather resources? | 能让我去收集一些资源 | 
| [04:13] | Yes, now you’ll receive your armor. | 有 你现在可以去领盔甲 | 
| [04:18] | Knock knock. | 打扰了 | 
| [04:20] | You’re a new arrival. What do you require? | 你是新来的 你需要什么 | 
| [04:22] | Honestly, I’d love to take most of your tools. | 说实话 我想把你大部分的工具拿走 | 
| [04:25] | I’d planned on starting from scratch, | 我本来是打算一切都要从头开始 | 
| [04:26] | but you’re, like, way past the Iron Age here, | 但你的技术 已经比铁器时代进步很多了 | 
| [04:29] | saves me a lot of time. | 能帮我节省很多时间 | 
| [04:30] | I make only the finest for Valhalla. | 我只为瓦尔哈拉做最棒的东西 | 
| [04:32] | Beautiful hammer. | 这铁锤真好看 | 
| [04:34] | So, in Valhalla, what happens when we get knocked out? | 在瓦尔哈拉如果被敲晕 会发生什么事 | 
| [04:37] | – Then we’re just knocked out. – Cool. | -就只会被敲晕 -很好 | 
| [04:40] | Is that a thing Vikings love? | 那是维京人喜欢的东西吗 | 
| [04:50] | Oh God, brutal. | 天啊 太残忍了 | 
| [04:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [05:00] | Bigfoot, do you have religion? | 大脚怪 你有信仰吗 | 
| [05:03] | You understand me, don’t you? | 你…你懂我 对吧 | 
| [05:06] | Does Rick do this to you all the time? | 瑞克是不是经常这样对你 | 
| [05:10] | He messes with me too. | 他也很常捉弄我 | 
| [05:13] | Easy there, big guy. Easy. | 冷静点 大块头 冷静 | 
| [05:37] | Oh, shit! | 该死 | 
| [05:42] | Look at this little one! | 看看这个小不点 | 
| [05:44] | You must be made of piss and dragon balls | 你会这么小就来到瓦尔哈拉 | 
| [05:46] | to reach Valhalla at your age! | 代表你一定很英勇 | 
| [05:48] | Yeah, man! | 对…没错 | 
| [05:50] | Dragon Balls all day. | 我超英勇的 | 
| [05:51] | Have you seen an old skinny guy around here? | 嘿…你们有看到 一个很瘦的老头子吗 | 
| [05:54] | Of course! | 当然 | 
| [05:56] | But wait, where did that guy go? He should have his armor by now. | 等等 那个人去哪里了 他应该已经拿到盔甲了 | 
| [06:01] | What in the mighty whale’s wooden cock? | 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [06:04] | The old man! He’s some kind of witch! | 那个老头子是某种巫师 | 
| [06:07] | A friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 | 
| [06:09] | What? Why would I be friends with a witch? | 什么 我怎么会跟巫师是朋友 | 
| [06:11] | – I was just asking! – Well… | 我只是问问而已 | 
| [06:12] | that’s really offensive, man! | 这问题很冒犯人 大哥 | 
| [06:14] | What is this, Judgmenthalla? | 这里是"批判"哈拉吗 | 
| [06:15] | I don’t know until I ask, alright? | 我只是不知道才问你 好吗 | 
| [06:17] | Somebody around here gonna make me some pants | 你们最好快做条裤子给我穿 | 
| [06:19] | or do I have to call the feds on this place? | 还是要我叫警察来这里 | 
| [06:22] | Surrender, witch! | 投降吧 巫师 | 
| [06:26] | Easy, guys. This was all a test and you passed. | 冷静点 各位 你们通过了我的考验 | 
| [06:29] | – I’m actually Odin. – Odin? | -我其实是奥丁 -奥丁吗 | 
| [06:31] | Yep! Thor’s father, Spiderman’s uncle, et cetera. | 对 索尔的爸爸 蜘蛛人的叔叔等等的 | 
| [06:33] | I came here to do like an undercover boss thing, | 我是来当卧底老板的 | 
| [06:35] | making sure Valhalla’s running smooth, | 我要确认瓦尔哈拉有没有正常运作 | 
| [06:37] | which it is, and as your reward, | 结果是肯定的 作为你们的奖赏 | 
| [06:39] | I’m assembling this majestic transdimensional energy relay | 我正在组装这个 壮观的跨维度能量中继装置 | 
| [06:42] | which none of you should ever touch or it’ll make your… | 你们绝对不能碰 | 
| [06:43] | goats have hemorrhoids, understood? | 否则我会让你们的羊长痔疮 懂吗 | 
| [06:47] | And you need nothing from us? | 你不需要我们做任何事吗 | 
| [06:49] | I’m only here a few hours, | 我只会再待几个小时 | 
| [06:51] | but since you’re asking I’d kill for a beer and a sandwich. | 但既然你都问了 我很想来罐啤酒和三明治 | 
| [06:53] | Beef, cheese, no onions. is someone writing this down? | 牛肉 起司 不要洋葱 有人写下来吗 | 
| [06:56] | Ow my balls! Ow my balls, ow my balls! | 蛋蛋好痛… | 
| [06:57] | Morty? Why are you here? | 莫蒂 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [06:59] | You are friends with the witch! | 你跟这个巫师确实是朋友 | 
| [07:03] | What the fuck, Morty! You’re my ride home! | 搞什么鬼 莫蒂 你得负责带我回家 | 
| [07:05] | Bigfoot killed me! He killed you, he killed me, | 我被大脚怪杀了 它杀了你 然后又杀了我 | 
| [07:08] | and he was going to kill your clone. | 而且它正打算要杀了你的复制人 | 
| [07:09] | No, Morty no! | 不…莫蒂 糟了 | 
| [07:11] | I opened the cage. | 我打开了笼子 | 
| [07:13] | Bigfoot was burying your body. | 大脚怪正在埋葬你的尸体 | 
| [07:14] | – He was mourning you! – He does that. | -它在悼念你 -它本来就会这样 | 
| [07:16] | Morty, any big idiot can pretend to believe in the afterlife, | 莫蒂 任何大笨蛋都能假装相信来生 | 
| [07:19] | that’s why we’re dealing with these fucking guys. | 所以我们才得应付这些该死的人 | 
| [07:20] | They’re just Norwegian Bigfoots. | 他们就等于是挪威的大脚怪 | 
| [07:22] | Jesus Christ! Run this cable over there. | 天啊 把线拉过去那边 | 
| [07:24] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 | 
| [07:35] | Hull breach imminent. | 舱体即将破裂 | 
| [07:37] | Initiating survival protocol. | 启动生存程序 | 
| [08:15] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就由我们接手 | 
| [08:16] | And who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [08:17] | CIA? Interpol? | 中情局吗 国际刑警组织吗 | 
| [08:19] | We work for the man upstairs. | 我们是神的手下 | 
| [08:25] | Hello, Bigfoot. | 你好 大脚怪 | 
| [08:26] | I’m The Pope. | 我是教宗 | 
| [08:28] | I’m sure you don’t know what that means. | 你一定不懂这代表什么意思 | 
| [08:30] | Which is why I’ve been so eager to acquire you. | 所以我才会一心想要得到你 | 
| [08:33] | The Church, you see, has many enemies, | 教会有很多敌人 | 
| [08:36] | but also many rules. | 但又有很多规矩得遵守 | 
| [08:38] | We can’t kill. We can’t command a man to kill. | 我们不能杀人 也不能叫人杀人 | 
| [08:41] | But you are not a man. | 但你不是人 | 
| [08:43] | You are a thinking beast from outside God’s domain, | 你这会思考的野兽 不在神的管辖范围之中 | 
| [08:47] | which will make you the Vatican’s greatest weapon. | 所以你会成为梵蒂冈最棒的武器 | 
| [08:50] | Your holiness, he is wild. He can’t be controlled. | 教宗陛下 它有野性 我们无法控制它 | 
| [08:54] | But we know what he wants. | 但我们知道它想要什么 | 
| [08:59] | Yes, my child. Yes. | 没错 孩子 没错 | 
| [09:01] | You will have your naked imbecile. | 我会把这个裸体蠢人交给你 | 
| [09:04] | But first you will work for me. | 但你得先帮我做事 | 
| [09:11] | Morty! Heads up! Incoming wave. | 莫蒂 注意 又有一波来了 | 
| [09:20] | Clear! | 安全了 | 
| [09:21] | They’re sending more every time. | 他们每次都越派越多人 | 
| [09:23] | It’s fine! I’ll upgrade the turret’s rate of fire, | 没关系 我会升级炮塔的射击速度 | 
| [09:25] | but I need to finish this relay. | 但我得把这个中继装置做好 | 
| [09:26] | You need to figure out how to get us back to life! | 你得想办法让我们复活 | 
| [09:28] | Without my infinite energy? | 然后放弃我的无限能量吗 | 
| [09:30] | I don’t think you’re thinking this through, Morty. | 你好像没有想清楚 莫蒂 | 
| [09:32] | If we manage to get home, we don’t get another shot at this. | 如果我们回去了 就不会再有下次机会了 | 
| [09:34] | You think the next time these idiots see a naked man on the battlefield | 你觉得这些蠢蛋 下次在战场上看到裸男 | 
| [09:37] | they’re gonna give him a beer? | 还会请他喝啤酒吗 | 
| [09:38] | So you’d rather stay dead until you win | 所以在你获胜前 你宁愿继续死下去 | 
| [09:40] | than live as a loser? | 也不想以输家之姿活着吗 | 
| [09:42] | Maybe you belong here with these idiots. | 或许你跟这些蠢蛋是一国的 | 
| [09:44] | Yeah! I could probably teach hem how to hit a red button! | 是啊 我或许能教会他们按红色按钮 | 
| [09:46] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经道过歉了 | 
| [09:47] | And I said keep killing them | 我也说过了 你得继续杀他们 | 
| [09:49] | while I finish the relay. | 直到我做好中继装置 | 
| [09:51] | And I will get us back home. Okay? | 我会想办法让我们回家的 好吗 | 
| [09:54] | Okay! | 好吧 | 
| [10:25] | Okay, I’m done here. | 好 我完成了 | 
| [10:26] | Ready to get back to living? Yeah, but how? | -准备好要复活了吗 -好了 但要怎么做 | 
| [10:28] | Morty, infinite energy means infinite energy. | 莫蒂 无限能量的意思就是无限能量 | 
| [10:31] | All I have to do is pull a lever to send us back home into new bodies. | 我只要拉下手柄 把我们传送回家 进到新的身体里 | 
| [10:34] | Then voila! No more need for crystals. | 之后我就不需要水晶了 | 
| [10:36] | But the second we turn our back | 但我们只要一离开 | 
| [10:37] | those guys are just going to trash this place. | 他们就会破坏这整个地方 | 
| [10:39] | Morty. Ye of little faith. | 莫蒂 你真没信心 | 
| [10:42] | Do we even need to attack him? | 我们真的有必要攻击他吗 | 
| [10:57] | I told you I was Odin, you faithless heretics! | 我就说我是奥丁了 你们这些没信仰的异教徒 | 
| [11:00] | And I’ll keep blowing you up in this pit forever | 我会继续轰炸你们这个坑 | 
| [11:02] | unless you follow these commandments. | 除非你们遵守我颁布的戒律 | 
| [11:04] | Spiderman? | 蜘蛛人 | 
| [11:05] | There’s ten of them, but they basically | 总共有十条 | 
| [11:07] | revolve around not going near the energy relay. | 但大部分的重点 都在于不能接近能量中继装置 | 
| [11:10] | Is anybody going to go near the energy relay? | 有人会接近能量中继装置吗 | 
| [11:14] | Okay. You have pleased me. | 好 你们讨我开心了 | 
| [11:17] | I’ll get you guys… some kind of a ladder. | 我会给你们某种梯子 | 
| [11:21] | Target is in sight. | 目标进入视线范围内了 | 
| [11:23] | Excellent. Release the bait. | 很好 释放诱饵 | 
| [11:28] | I just love worshipping the devil with you guys. | 我好喜欢跟你们一起崇拜魔鬼 | 
| [11:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [11:48] | Only The Pope wants to kill us but he can’t kill… | 只有教宗想杀我们 但他不能杀… | 
| [11:54] | Yes. Very good. | 很好 非常好 | 
| [11:57] | But we can do even better. | 但是还可以再更好 | 
| [12:03] | You work for the Vatican! | 你是为梵蒂冈做事的人 | 
| [12:05] | Our enemies are your enemies! | 我们的敌人就是你的敌人 | 
| [12:15] | Yes! Yes! | 很好… | 
| [12:22] | Here, my sweet. | 来 亲爱的 | 
| [12:24] | This will help you communicate. | 这东西可以帮助你沟通 | 
| [12:27] | I traded a Predator three muskets for it. | 这是我拿三把火枪跟终极战士换来的 | 
| [12:29] | So it is their currency? | 所以那确实是他们的货币吗 | 
| [12:32] | Give me what you promised. | 把你承诺的东西给我吧 | 
| [12:34] | Yes, child, you’ve earned it. | 好 孩子 这是你应得的 | 
| [12:37] | Alright, Morty! Wanna grab a mead for the road? | 好 莫蒂 要不要带一杯蜂蜜酒路上喝 | 
| [12:39] | – I’m good. – Then, here we go! | -不用了 -那我们就出发吧 | 
| [12:48] | Man, I take back everything bad I said about clone vats. | 讨厌 我收回我之前 对复制舱说的所有坏话 | 
| [12:52] | There’s a method to the madness, Morty. | 我的疯狂做法都是有根据的 莫蒂 | 
| [12:56] | And now… infinite energy, baby! | 我现在能取得无限能量了 宝贝 | 
| [13:00] | What the… | 搞什… | 
| [13:02] | Someone’s hacking into the Earth bound side of my relay, Morty. | 有人骇进了 我在地球侧的中继装置 莫蒂 | 
| [13:04] | Pretty crazy! Whoever’s doing | 太夸张了 做出这种事的人 | 
| [13:06] | this would have to be a spiritual leader with limitless resources. | 一定是某个有无限资源的精神领袖 | 
| [13:09] | In fact, I guess there’s only really one. | 其实好像就只有那么一个 | 
| [13:15] | You’re fucked. | 你完了 | 
| [13:19] | It is over. | -该死 -一切都结束了 | 
| [13:21] | My torment ends now. | 我受的折磨就到此为止 | 
| [13:26] | What the hell? Are you seriously working for the Pope? | 搞什么 你真的成了教宗的手下吗 | 
| [13:29] | The pope saw my potential. | 教宗看到了我的潜力 | 
| [13:31] | Prepare to be crushed by bigfoot. | 准备被大脚怪揍死吧 | 
| [13:38] | Don’t worry, Morty. I’ve got this under control. | 别担心 莫蒂 全都在我的控制之中 | 
| [13:42] | Jesus Christ, Rick, just apologize. | 天啊 瑞克 你就道歉吧 | 
| [13:44] | You assumed Bigfoot was dumb. | 你以为大脚怪很蠢 | 
| [13:46] | Which was dumb of you. You’re right, Morty. | -其实蠢的是你 -没错 莫蒂 | 
| [13:48] | Underestimating people only gives them the high ground. | 小看别人只会让别人有机可乘 | 
| [13:51] | Admit why you bullied me. | 快坦承你霸凌我的原因 | 
| [13:53] | Because I thought it was funny that you were stupid. | 因为我觉得你很蠢这件事很好笑 | 
| [13:55] | People are intelligent in different ways. | 每个人都有不一样的智慧 | 
| [13:58] | I know, I know! | 我知道… | 
| [13:59] | I’m clearly stupid at knowing when other people are smart. | 我在了解别人聪不聪明 这方面确实很愚蠢 | 
| [14:04] | Listen! I know you can’t tap your gauntlet, | 听着 我知道你现在无法按你的臂铠 | 
| [14:07] | but I’ll take a guess at what you’re saying. | 但我猜得到你想说什么 | 
| [14:09] | You hate me because I tortured you to get what I want. | 你讨厌我 因为我为了满足私欲而折磨你 | 
| [14:12] | – Rick! – But I only used you to kill myself! | -瑞克 -但我只有利用你杀我自己而已 | 
| [14:14] | How many people have you killed for the Pope? | 你已经为教宗杀了多少人 | 
| [14:18] | Help me stop him and I’ll make it right. | 帮助我阻止他吧 我会弥补你的 | 
| [14:20] | For starters, here. | 先从这个开始 | 
| [14:23] | That hurt. | 好痛 | 
| [14:25] | Wait a second… Yeah, hands-free. | -等等 -对 解放双手 | 
| [14:27] | Also upgraded that voice. | 我还帮你把声音升级了 | 
| [14:28] | Thank you. In a world, where time actually is money. | 谢谢你 在这个时间真的就是金钱的世界中… | 
| [14:33] | I think I know this movie. | 我好像知道这部电影… | 
| [14:34] | You guys can do this bit at the Vatican. Let’s go. | 你们可以到梵蒂冈再演这出 走吧 | 
| [14:38] | Hey, Bigfoot. | 嘿 大脚怪 | 
| [14:40] | Whatcha got back there? | 后面这是什么 | 
| [14:41] | Rick and Morty. | 瑞克和莫蒂 | 
| [14:44] | Dead. For pope. | 我为教宗杀死了他们 | 
| [14:46] | Aye, that’s them. | 对 是他们没错 | 
| [14:48] | Alright, last thing! | 好 在放行之前 | 
| [14:50] | I just gotta take a sharp stick and stab them both. | 我得拿尖刺戳他们两个 | 
| [14:54] | That’s just the rules. | 规定就是这样 | 
| [15:00] | Sorry, Morty! So much for the quiet way. | 抱歉 莫蒂 低调的方法行不通了 | 
| [15:01] | I appreciate that we tried. | 我很感激我们至少试过 | 
| [15:03] | It’s a fucked-up rule. | 这规定简直是狗屁 | 
| [15:11] | Pope! | 教宗 | 
| [15:17] | It’s over, the Pope! We got you. | 一切都结束了 教宗 你完了 | 
| [15:24] | See, this is why religion sucks. | 看吧 这就是宗教很糟糕的原因 | 
| [15:26] | Infinite energy and the Pope | 教宗竟然利用无限能量 | 
| [15:27] | uses it to levitate like Criss Angel. | 让自己像魔幻天使一样飘浮在空中 | 
| [15:32] | Alright, wow! Not how I saw that going. | 好吧 跟我的预期不太一样 | 
| [15:35] | I guess getting killed by the energy sent us up | 看来被这股能量杀死的话 | 
| [15:36] | the conduit to its source. | 我们就会被传到能量的来源处 | 
| [15:39] | Hey guys. | 嘿 你们好 | 
| [15:41] | – Oh fuck! – No, no! | -该死 -没事… | 
| [15:43] | Just need some clothes and horses. | 我们只是需要衣物和马 | 
| [15:45] | Maybe not for Bigfoot. | 大脚怪或许不用 | 
| [15:46] | Unless he wants clothes? | 除非它想穿衣服 | 
| [15:51] | Excuse me, Lord Odin… | 不好意思 奥丁大神 | 
| [15:53] | Is this a test? | 这是对我们的考验吗 | 
| [15:55] | Yup yup! You passed! | 没错…你们通过了 | 
| [16:04] | Feet so small. | 好恶 脚好小 | 
| [16:07] | Why is he in a clone of Summer? | 它为什么会跑进桑美的复制人里 | 
| [16:08] | Statistically speaking, she’s the third most likely to die. | 就数据上来说 她的死亡几率是第三高的 | 
| [16:11] | Alright, let’s kill that sonofabitch. | 好 我们去杀那个混蛋吧 | 
| [16:13] | Hold on, I can see where this is going. | 等等 我知道接下来会怎样 | 
| [16:23] | Pope! | 教宗 | 
| [16:51] | I gotta admit, Morty. I didn’t really fight that time, | 不得不说 莫蒂 | 
| [16:52] | I wanted to make sure this worked. | 我刚刚其实没认真战斗 我想先确认这运作没问题 | 
| [16:54] | Hand-some. | 好帅 | 
| [16:56] | You like that? Bigger feet! | 你喜欢吗 脚有大一点 | 
| [16:57] | Even gave your brain a little more lobe. | 大脑也有大一点 | 
| [16:59] | Thank you! Me love it. | 谢谢 "窝"很喜欢 | 
| [17:01] | Me… Dial it back! | -"窝"… -收敛一点 | 
| [17:02] | You don’t wanna come across like a Muppet. | 不然别人会觉得你很蠢 | 
| [17:08] | Pope! | 教宗 | 
| [17:21] | Maybe we just portal right up close to the guy | 或许我们可以直接传送到他身边 | 
| [17:23] | instead of doing the guards every time. | 不用每次都跟卫兵过招 | 
| [17:25] | Yeah. | 好… | 
| [17:37] | Maybe bigger chin? | 下巴可以大一点吗 | 
| [17:38] | Look at this. He’s fucking giving notes. | 你看 它竟然还好意思提意见 | 
| [17:40] | Bigfoot, come on, we need you to put a little more fight in. | 大脚怪 拜托 你得再更努力战斗一点 | 
| [17:42] | If need help, Bigfoot do know some guys. | 如果需要帮忙 大脚怪认识一些人 | 
| [17:45] | Pope has… other monsters captive. | 教宗还囚禁了其他怪物 | 
| [17:49] | Man, you guys really don’t quit. | 天啊 你们还真是锲而不舍 | 
| [17:51] | I can do this all day. | 我可以奉陪一整天 | 
| [17:52] | Yeah, but these guys can do it. | 是啊 但这些人可以奉陪… | 
| [17:56] | All night! | 一整晚 | 
| [18:07] | Big anti-climax! | 真扫兴 | 
| [18:09] | Mummy, you look good! | 木乃伊 你气色很好 | 
| [18:10] | This afterlife smells like beer. | 这个来世有啤酒的味道 | 
| [18:13] | I guess this is what infinite energy looks like. | 我想无限能量就是这个样子 | 
| [18:15] | Fuck. Really wish we had time | 该死 真希望我们有时间 | 
| [18:17] | to unpack all of Frankenstein’s parts making it here. | 能讨论科学怪人的所有部分 都顺利来到这里的事 | 
| [18:19] | Bigfoot, take these guys up to the relay | 大脚怪 把这些人带到中继设备那里 | 
| [18:21] | and prepare for a siege. | 准备防守敌人的围攻 | 
| [18:22] | What are you gonna do, Rick? | 那你要做什么 瑞克 | 
| [18:24] | Listen, I’m not really your god. | 听着 我其实不是你们的神 | 
| [18:26] | Just an old man who wanted to cheat your system. | 我只是个想占你们体制便宜的老头子 | 
| [18:28] | Guys like me think we can run the joint | 像我这样的人以为自己可以主导一切 | 
| [18:30] | because everyone is so dumb. | 因为所有人都太蠢了 | 
| [18:31] | But it’s a dumb universe. | 不过这整个宇宙都很蠢 | 
| [18:32] | I work for you. The customer is always right. | 我为你们服务 顾客永远是对的 | 
| [18:35] | Gimme ten Viking minutes after we leave, | 我们离开之后 先等十维京分钟 | 
| [18:37] | and then pull the plug on that windmill we made over there. | 然后就把我们做的那个风车插头拔掉 | 
| [18:40] | And this isn’t a trick? | 这不是陷阱吗 | 
| [18:42] | Is your mother’s pussy a trick? | 你妈的鲍鱼是陷阱吗 | 
| [18:44] | Kick his ass! | -喂 -揍死他 | 
| [18:45] | Go Morty, go! | 快跑 莫蒂 快跑 | 
| [18:46] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你干嘛这么做 | 
| [18:48] | The only way to end this is by turning off the power, Morty! | 唯一能结束这一切的方式 就是切断能量 莫蒂 | 
| [18:51] | But we have to get home! | 但我们得回家 | 
| [18:52] | That’s what these guys are for! | 这些人会帮我们 | 
| [18:53] | Monsters, hold the line! | 快奋力抵挡敌军 所有怪物 | 
| [18:56] | Everyone but Bigfoot! | 除了大脚怪以外 | 
| [19:01] | That wasn’t them leaving, right? | 他们应该不是要离开吧 | 
| [19:03] | No way. That vould be cold-blooded. | 不可能 那样就太残忍了 | 
| [19:06] | Pope! | 教宗 | 
| [19:10] | Who do you-a bring this time? | 你们这次带了谁来 | 
| [19:11] | The Harlem Globetrotters? | 哈林篮球队吗 | 
| [19:13] | That’s actually a good pitch. | 这提议其实不错 | 
| [19:15] | It’s over for you, Pope! | 你完了 教宗 | 
| [19:16] | Time to atone for your sins. | 你该赎罪了 | 
| [19:18] | Bigfoot, you were God’s greatest assassin. | 大脚怪 你原本是神最棒的刺客 看看你现在的样子 | 
| [19:22] | Now look at you. Hairless. With normal feet. | 你现在没毛 脚的大小又很正常 | 
| [19:24] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [19:26] | Rick, the energy relay’s still up! | 瑞克 能量中继还没被切断 | 
| [19:28] | Shit, was really counting on those monsters to lose faster. | 该死 我还以为那些怪物会更快失守 | 
| [19:33] | That’s more like it. Pour one out for the Wolfman. | 这样才对 倒杯酒纪念狼人吧 | 
| [19:35] | I don’t-a understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [19:37] | Ya know what they say… | 俗话说 | 
| [19:38] | When God closes an infinite energy relay | 当神关了一个无限能量中继装置… | 
| [19:40] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:42] | Goddamnit! | 该死 | 
| [19:52] | Alright, I’m just gonna say it so nobody else has to say it. | 好吧 我来说 这样其他人就不用说了 | 
| [19:55] | Popey ball. | 教宗球 | 
| [19:56] | There. Okay. | -我说了 -好 | 
| [19:58] | If I didn’t say anything, someone was gonna be like | 我如果没说的话 就会有人说 | 
| [19:59] | “You missed Popey ball, it was right there”. | "你应该要讲的 这是大好机会" | 
| [20:02] | I thought about not using a Pokeball because of that, | 我之前也考虑过 为了避免这个问题而不用精灵球 | 
| [20:04] | but it’s the right tool for the right job. | 但精灵球是非常适合的工具 | 
| [20:07] | What, am I supposed to not use it | 难道我应该不用精灵球 | 
| [20:08] | and shoot the Pope in the head? | 并对教宗的头开枪吗 | 
| [20:11] | I was gonna say it. | 我本来正想这么说 | 
| [20:14] | Wait, why are we at the woods? | 等等 我们怎么会来树林 | 
| [20:17] | Time to go on home, big fella. | 你该回家了 大块头 | 
| [20:20] | – Okay. – You’re free. Just go! | -好吧 -你自由了 快走吧 | 
| [20:23] | You guys are being weird. | 你们好奇怪 | 
| [20:24] | Stop making this so hard for us! | 不要让我们这么难受 | 
| [20:25] | Go on! Why can’t you go back where you came from? | 快走 你为什么不回去 你原本待的地方 | 
| [20:28] | You don’t have to throw things at me to say goodbye. | 你们不需要用丢东西的方式跟我告别 | 
| [20:31] | Just go! | 你快走吧 | 
| [20:32] | I’m not an animal anymore, | 我现在已经不是禽兽了 | 
| [20:34] | I was hoping I could… I could get a job and… | 我本来还打算要找份工作… | 
| [20:38] | – Go on git! – Get out of here! | -走开 蠢蛋 -快点离开 | 
| [20:40] | I’m going, okay? | 好 我要走了 好吗 | 
| [20:42] | Stop throwing things! | 别再丢东西了 | 
| [20:44] | – Go! – Okay, I’m leaving. | -快走 -好 我要走了 | 
| [20:46] | – Get out of here! – Go on, get! | -快点离开 -快走 滚吧 | 
| [21:40] | What kind of sick sons of bitches… | 怎么会有这种变态混蛋… | 
| [21:42] | These things are trained to fight. I don’t want to hear it, Henderson. | -这些怪物受过战斗训练 -少废话 亨德森 | 
| [21:44] | What year is it? | 今年是几年 | 
| [21:46] | Who’s the Pope? | 教宗是谁 | 
| [21:47] | Shit if I know. | 我怎么可能知道 | 
| [21:49] | Lemme check. | 我查一下 | 
| [21:51] | This guy, apparently. | 看来是这个人 | 
| [21:53] | No! | 不 |