英文名称:Rio
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | 里约大冒险 | |
[01:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:35] | All the birds of a feather | 群鸟争奇门艳 |
[01:39] | Do what we love most of all | 尽情挥洒羽翼 |
[01:42] | We are the best at rhythm and laughter | 展现完美律动和天籁 |
[01:45] | That’s why we love Carnaval! | 我们最爱嘉年华! |
[01:49] | Call so clear we can sing to | 响亮的野性呼唤 |
[01:52] | Sun and nature’s big moon | 对着日月高歌 |
[01:55] | Dance to the music Passion and love | 随着音乐热情起舞 |
[01:59] | Show us the best you can do! | 展现绚丽舞技 |
[02:02] | Everyone here is on fire | 万物热情如火 |
[02:06] | Get up and join in the fun | 群起狂欢作乐 |
[02:09] | Dance with a stranger Romance and danger | 跳舞不分你我 大胆豁出去 |
[02:12] | Magic can happen For real in Rio | 魔力会降临在里约 |
[02:17] | All by itself! | 不知不觉 |
[02:21] | You can’t see | 你就能感受到 |
[02:23] | it coming | 魔力降临 |
[02:24] | You can’t find it anywhere else! | 所有欢乐都在这里! |
[02:27] | lt’s real in Rio | 在里约 |
[02:31] | And know something else | 凡事都能成真 |
[02:34] | You can’t feel | 不知不觉 |
[02:36] | it happening | 奇迹降临 |
[02:38] | You can’t feel it all by yourself! | 美梦成真 |
[03:16] | “这里不是里约” | |
[03:26] | “珍奇宠物” | |
[03:34] | “欢迎莅临明尼苏达木斯湖” | |
[04:29] | lt’s okay. lt’s okay. | 没事… |
[04:39] | l’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[04:50] | “拼字比赛冠军 ”天蓝色, 定胜负 | |
[04:53] | “琳达甘德森,14岁” | |
[04:55] | “毕业舞会纪念册” | |
[05:04] | “最要好的朋友” | |
[05:17] | Stupid clock. | 蠢闹钟 |
[05:32] | Good morning, Blu. | Blu,早安 |
[05:45] | “水果脆片” | |
[05:50] | Come here! | 过…来! |
[05:51] | Tyler Blu Gunderson! | 泰勒Blu甘德森! |
[05:53] | You know these vitamins are good for you. | 你知道吃维他命对你好 |
[05:57] | What’s this? | 这是啥? |
[05:59] | Gotcha ! | 上当了 |
[06:08] | “Blu专用停车格” | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1051个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:106个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:116个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:302个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:20] | “蓝鹦鹉书店” | |
[06:22] | “抱歉,营业时间已过” | |
[06:23] | “营业中” | |
[06:37] | Enjoy the new book! | 希望你喜欢这本书 |
[06:39] | Thanks, Linda ! | 琳达,谢了 |
[06:40] | Bye, now. | 掰罗 |
[06:41] | Yes, Mom, l’d love to visit, | 妈,我很想去看你 |
[06:44] | but who would take care of Blu? | 可是谁要照顾Blu? |
[06:47] | Mom ! They don’t have kennels for parrots. | 妈!没有寄养蓝鹦鹉的地方啦 |
[06:50] | Here’s your hot chocolate, Blu! | Blu,你的热巧克力 |
[06:52] | Just how you like it. | 我按照你的口味准备的喔 |
[06:54] | Plus, l don’t trust leaving Blu with just anyone. | 而且我不放心把Blu随便托给人 |
[06:57] | No, l don’t have a bird-sitter. | 没有人可以照顾鸟 |
[07:00] | This is the life. | 生活真惬意啊 |
[07:03] | The perfect marshmallow-to-cocoa ratio. | 棉花糖跟可可的比例恰到好处 |
[07:05] | 1、2、3、4、5…6 One, two, three, four, five, six. | |
[07:15] | Well, well, if it isn’t my favorite nerd bird. | 这可不是我最爱的宅鸟吗? |
[07:19] | Very funny. Real mature. | 不好笑,有够成熟 |
[07:21] | Hey, pet! Where you migrating to this year? | 喂,宠物鸟,你今年要迁徙去哪里? |
[07:24] | The breakfast nook? | 早餐特区吗? |
[07:27] | Throw all the snowballs you want. | 随便你们丢雪球吧 |
[07:29] | l’m protected by this magical force-field called glass. | 神奇的玻璃会保护我 |
[07:33] | lt’s what keeps us so toasty and warm in here | 玻璃让我们在里头又暖又舒适 |
[07:35] | while you guys are out there freezing your… | 你们在外头却冻得要… |
[07:40] | Classy. | 真瞎 |
[07:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[08:00] | l’m not really built for this weather. | 我不太适应这种天气 |
[08:02] | Are you looking for some books? | 你想找书吗? |
[08:05] | Books? No. No. | 找书?不是… |
[08:07] | l have come 6,000 miles looking for him. | 我大老远跑来是为了找它 |
[08:14] | Doctor of Ornithology? | 鸟类学博士? |
[08:17] | He’s magnificent. | 它好漂亮 |
[08:22] | Linda? Little help here. Linda ! | 琳达,救救我,琳达! |
[08:27] | Wow! | 哇 |
[08:29] | You’re actually communicating. | 你们可以沟通耶 |
[08:30] | Yes! l introduced myself | 对!我自我介绍后 |
[08:32] | and shook my tail feathers counter-clockwise | 逆时针甩屁股的羽毛 |
[08:34] | thus deferring to his dominance. | 表示它是老大 |
[08:37] | l did not get that at all. | 我才看不懂 |
[08:38] | So, Dr. Monteiro… | 蒙特罗博士… |
[08:40] | No ”Doctor,” please, just call me Tulio. | 别叫我博士,叫我杜利欧就好了 |
[08:43] | You know, your macaw is a very special bird. | 你的鹦鹉很特别 |
[08:46] | ln fact, as far as we know, | 事实上,就我们所知 |
[08:48] | Blu is the last male of his kind! | 同类里头只剩Blu这只公鸟了 |
[08:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:52] | Yes, and recently, we found a female | 对,我们最近找到一只母鸟 |
[08:54] | and our hope is to bring the two of them together to save their species. | 希望能让它们配对,拯救这种鸟类 |
[08:59] | Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over? | 好啊,母鸟什么时候过来? |
[09:03] | No, no. She is in Brazil. | 不…它在巴西 |
[09:05] | Blu must come to Rio de Janeiro. | Blu得来里约热内卢 |
[09:09] | Rio? Brazil? | 里约?巴西? |
[09:12] | No. No, no, no. | 不行… |
[09:15] | l never let Blu out of my sight. He needs me. | Blu不能离开我,它需要我 |
[09:18] | No. You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[09:21] | lt’s all arranged. | 我都安排好了 |
[09:22] | You will be with him every step of the way. | 你跟它一起来 |
[09:25] | And l will be with you. | 我会陪你 |
[09:27] | Look, l know you’re doing your job, but l can’t… | 我知道这是你的工作,但我不行… |
[09:31] | Well, Blu is very particular. | Blu有特别的需求 |
[09:33] | And we have our little routine here | 我们在这里有自己的生活 |
[09:36] | and we’re not big on travel. | 也不爱出远门 |
[09:38] | Heck, he doesn’t even fly! | 拜托,它连飞都不会 |
[09:41] | But of course he can fly! | 它当然能飞 |
[09:42] | He’s a perfect specimen. | 它是完美的典范 |
[09:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[09:45] | Don’t worry, their natural instincts always take over. | 别担心,它们会发挥本能 |
[09:48] | Wait, wait, wait! No, no! | 等等,住手 |
[09:51] | Well, almost always. | 几乎啦 |
[09:53] | Blu! Blu! | |
[09:55] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是哪门子博士? |
[09:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:58] | Perhaps, he’s too domesticated. | 它可能驯养太久了 |
[10:00] | lt was very nice of you to stop in and squawk around | 谢谢你跑来说鸟话 |
[10:04] | and throw my bird. | 还乱扔我的鸟 |
[10:06] | But now it’s time for you to go. | 但你该走了 |
[10:07] | l’m very sorry. l’m very sorry, but… | 对不起,可是… |
[10:10] | Wait, wait, Linda. Linda ! | 等等…琳达! |
[10:12] | This could be our last chance. | 这可能是最后的机会了 |
[10:15] | Have a safe flight. | 祝你旅途平安 |
[10:19] | Linda, please, listen to me. | 琳达,拜托你听我说 |
[10:21] | lf we don’t do this, his whole species will be gone! | 如果不这么做,它们就会绝种 |
[10:30] | Just think about it. | 你考虑一下吧 |
[10:38] | Natural instincts! | 什么自然本能嘛 |
[10:40] | There is nothing natural about being thrown halfway across the room. | 被乱扔一点也不自然 |
[10:43] | Well, l’ll show him. | 我要让他知道 |
[10:45] | l can do this. | 我办得到 |
[10:47] | l just have to work out the physics. | 我只要搞清楚原理就行了 |
[10:48] | l have quadrated my vector angles. | 向量角度平方好了 |
[10:51] | l’ve adjusted for wind shear. | 风切调整好了 |
[10:52] | Positive reinforcement. | 正面加强 |
[10:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:56] | Okay, let’s see. | 好,来看看吧 |
[10:58] | Flaps open. Perfect. | 机翼打开了,很好 |
[11:00] | Landing gear. Check. | 起落架,有 |
[11:02] | Tail flaps. Operational. | 尾翼运作正常 |
[11:04] | And, actually, not bad. | 而且很漂亮 |
[11:08] | This is it. | 可以了 |
[11:10] | Let’s fly. | 来飞吧 |
[11:14] | Just keep it simple. | 保持简单就行了 |
[11:15] | Thrust, lift, drag and weight. | 助跑、起飞、注意阻力跟重量 |
[11:18] | Thrust, lift, drag, weight. | 助跑、起飞、注意阻力跟重量 |
[11:20] | Thrust, lift, drag, weight. | 助跑、起飞、注意阻力跟重量 |
[11:22] | Thrust, lift, drag… Wait! | 助跑、起飞、注意阻力…等等! |
[11:28] | Blu | Blu? |
[11:39] | l promised l would always look out for you, didn’t l? | 我说过我会永远照顾你的,对吧? |
[11:47] | And have l ever broken a promise? | 我有说话不算话过吗? |
[11:52] | l’m scared, too | 我也很害怕 |
[11:55] | but l wouldn’t make you do this if it wasn’t the right thing to do. | 如果这么做不对,我也不会强迫你 |
[12:00] | What do you say, Blu? | Blu,你说呢? |
[12:09] | That’s my big, brave boy. | 你是勇敢的鸟 |
[12:12] | And we’ll be back home before we even know it. | 我们很快就会回来了 |
[12:46] | Your turn, Blu! | Blu,换你了 |
[12:47] | You don’t want to get beak-burn. | 你可不想把嘴巴晒伤喔 |
[13:03] | Whoa ! What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:05] | -You arrived in time for Carnaval! | 现在刚好在办嘉年华 |
[13:07] | -Carnaval? | 嘉年华? |
[13:08] | Yes, it’s the biggest party in the world. | 对,这是全世界最盛大的派对 |
[13:11] | You know, a time to have fun and dance! | 狂欢跳舞的时光 |
[13:16] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[13:18] | ls she a performer? | 她是来表演的吗? |
[13:20] | No, in fact, she’s my dentist. | 不是,她是我的牙医 |
[13:23] | Dr. Barbosa ! | 芭波莎医生 |
[13:25] | Don’t forget to floss, Tulio! | 杜利欧,记得用牙线喔 |
[13:28] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[13:30] | Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that. | 等到明天晚上,每个妹都会穿这么辣 |
[13:34] | Not me. | 我可不会 |
[13:43] | Oh, right yeah. | 对…好 |
[13:48] | l am not from here. | 我不是这里的鸟 |
[13:51] | Hey, Nico, he’s a tourist! | 尼克,他是观光客耶 |
[13:53] | Funny, you don’t look like one. | 怪了,你看起来不像啊 |
[13:54] | Really? l don’t? | 真的?我不像? |
[13:56] | Except you got pigeon doo-doo on your nose. | 只不过你的鼻子多了鸽屎 |
[13:59] | Oh, no, this is just SPF 3000. | 这只是系数3千的防晒乳 |
[14:01] | So, are you here for Carnaval? | 你是来参加嘉年华的吗? |
[14:03] | Actually, l’m just here to meet a girl. | 其实,我只是来…找一个妹 |
[14:06] | -A girl! -Yes! | -妹耶 -赞! |
[14:08] | Little word of advice, | 我要给你一点建议 |
[14:09] | you make the first move. | 你要主动出击 |
[14:10] | Brazilian ladies respond to confidence. | 巴西妹喜欢有自信的男人 |
[14:12] | Right. | 好 |
[14:13] | Yeah, it’s all about swagger. You got to puff out that chest! | 帅气最重要,你要抬头挺胸 |
[14:17] | Swing that tail! | 甩动尾巴 |
[14:19] | Eyes narrow, like some kind of crazy love-hawk! | 眯起眼睛,就像大情圣一样 |
[14:23] | -But first we got to bust you out. -What? | -但我们得先把你弄出来 -什么? |
[14:25] | Yeah! l’m gonna pop that cage open | 对,我要把笼子打开 |
[14:27] | like a soda can! | 就跟开汽水一样简单 |
[14:29] | No, no. Wait! | 不,等等 |
[14:30] | No, no, no, that’s okay. | 不用,没关系 |
[14:33] | You call that popping? | 这样叫打开喔? |
[14:35] | This thing is robust. | 这东西很坚固 |
[14:36] | No, no, guys, really, l’m fine. The cage is great. | 不用了,我很好,笼子很棒 |
[14:38] | Love the cage! | 我爱笼子 |
[14:40] | Suit yourself! | 随便你 |
[14:41] | Don’t forget, love-hawk! | 别忘了,要当大情圣 |
[14:45] | Yes, yes, Bem… | 好…再… |
[14:47] | And to you, as well. | 你们也是 |
[14:56] | “里约热内卢环境保育中心” | |
[15:03] | This is the heart and soul of our aviary. | 这是本鸟舍的心脏地带 |
[15:05] | Our treatment room. | 我们的治疗室 |
[15:08] | They really like you. | 它们很喜欢你 |
[15:12] | A lot. | 超爱的 |
[15:13] | Yes. l’m their great, big mama bird. | 对,我是它们的大家长 |
[15:22] | Wow! | 哇 |
[15:23] | Want some? | 要来一点吗? |
[15:25] | l’m good. | 不了 |
[15:27] | Many of the birds here | 这里大部分的鸟 |
[15:28] | were rescued from smugglers. | 都是从走私贩子那里救出来的 |
[15:30] | Smugglers? | 走私贩子? |
[15:31] | Yes! And unfortunately, the poor birds are often hurt | 对,不幸在走私过程当中 |
[15:35] | or even killed in the process. | 这些鸟通常会受伤,甚至没命 |
[15:37] | But with proper care, they can be saved. | 不过好好照顾的话,它们就有救 |
[15:40] | Look here. | 你看它 |
[15:41] | This poor guy was found last night. | 这可怜的家伙在昨天晚上被发现 |
[15:45] | Hey, buddy! You’re looking great today. | 老兄,你今天看起来很棒喔 |
[15:47] | Much better, much better! | 好多了,好多了 |
[15:51] | Get well soon! | 祝你早日康复 |
[15:56] | So, where is Jewel? | 珠儿在哪里? |
[15:57] | We have a special place for Jewel. | 珠儿住的地方有特别安排过 |
[16:00] | She’s a very spirited bird. | 这只鸟很活泼 |
[16:02] | l’ll say. | 没错 |
[16:04] | She did that? | 这是她的杰作? |
[16:05] | Charming. Okay, l want to go home now. | 漂亮,好,我想回家了 |
[16:08] | No, no. Don’t worry. | 不…别担心 |
[16:10] | l’m going to make you look irresistible. | 我会让你魅力无法挡 |
[16:18] | Help! Help! Let me out of here! | 救命啊,放我出去! |
[16:26] | Linda ! | 琳达! |
[16:27] | -Maybe l should… | 说不定我该插手… |
[16:29] | -No, no. Give it a chance. | 不要,让它们试试看 |
[16:41] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[16:44] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[16:48] | l come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[16:55] | Whoa. She’s beautiful. | 哇,她好正 |
[17:00] | What were they talking about? She’s like an angel. | 大家在胡说什么?她美翻了… |
[17:07] | An angel who’s getting really close… | 美女有够靠近… |
[17:16] | You’re standing on my throat. | 你掐住我的喉咙了 |
[17:17] | You’re an American. | 你是美国人 |
[17:20] | Thanks. l need my throat for talking. | 谢了,我需要喉咙才能说话 |
[17:22] | So, thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[17:23] | You look like me. | 你长得跟我很像 |
[17:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:27] | Hi, my name is Blu. | 嗨,我叫Blu |
[17:29] | Like the cheese with the mold on it. | 蓝纹起司的蓝 |
[17:29] | You know, that smells really bad. | 上面有长霉的,臭到不行 |
[17:33] | That’s stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. | 我讲的话有够蠢 |
[17:35] | Come on. We don’t have much time. | 走吧,我们时间不多 |
[17:39] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等… |
[17:51] | -Are you ready? -For what? | -你准备好了吗? -干嘛? |
[17:54] | Wow. Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | Confidence. Crazy love-hawk. | 大情圣,要有信心 |
[18:00] | All right. | 好 |
[18:02] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[18:03] | What? What you wanted me to. | 什么?这是你想要的啊 |
[18:05] | But just for argument’s sake, what are you doing? | 我只是想问问,你在做什么? |
[18:08] | l am trying to escape. | 我想逃走 |
[18:12] | Yeah, escape, | 对,逃走 |
[18:12] | that’s where l was going with that thing l just did. | 我刚刚这么做就是想逃走没错 |
[18:15] | Wait, wait. Did you actually think we were going to kiss? | 等等,你真的认为我们要喇舌? |
[18:18] | -No! lt’s not what you think. | 事情不是你想的那样啦 |
[18:19] | -We just met. | 我们才刚认识 |
[18:20] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[18:21] | l think they need a little help. | 我觉得它们需要帮忙 |
[18:23] | l know how my feathers look, but l am not that kind of bird. | 我知道我长得帅 但我不是会占便宜的鸟 |
[18:29] | Okay, l had nothing to do with that. | 好,这不是我弄的 |
[18:32] | But, you have to admit it’s actually a pretty good song. | 不过这确实是一首好歌 |
[18:36] | Naturally | 自然而然 |
[18:38] | Yeah, sing it, Lionel. | 莱诺,唱啊 |
[18:45] | Wow. That was fast. | 速度好快 |
[18:47] | Lionel Richie works every time. | 莱诺李奇,使命必达 |
[18:51] | We should probably give them some privacy. | 我们应该给它们一点空间 |
[18:59] | l’m not so sure l should leave Blu here alone. | 我放Blu自己在这里好吗? |
[19:03] | No, don’t worry. | 安啦 |
[19:04] | Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night. | 席维欧会整晚注意他们的 |
[19:11] | Besides, he’s got Jewel. | 况且,Blu有珠儿作伴 |
[19:20] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[19:26] | This is the final countdown to Carnaval! | 嘉年华倒数计时开始! |
[19:29] | Let’s samba! | 尽情跳森巴舞吧 |
[20:00] | Come here, poor little birdie. | 可怜的小鸟,过来 |
[20:04] | lt’s okay, l got you. l got you. | 没事,我会照顾你… |
[20:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:33] | Please, l am trying to sleep. | 拜托,我想睡觉 |
[20:36] | l’m sorry, sleepy-head, l’m trying to escape. | 抱歉,瞌睡虫,我想落跑 |
[20:41] | Escape? Why? This cage is awesome. | 落跑?为什么?这笼子超赞的 |
[20:44] | This… | 笼子… |
[20:46] | What was l thinking? | 我到底在想什么 |
[20:48] | l wouldn’t expect a pet to understand. | 我不指望一只宠物能理解 |
[20:51] | Pet? Did you just call me a pet? | 宠物?你叫我宠物? |
[20:53] | For the record, l am not a pet. | 我要说清楚,我不是宠物 |
[20:56] | l am a companion. | 我是鸟伴 |
[20:57] | And you know what? Do whatever you want | 还有,你爱怎样都行 |
[20:58] | ’cause tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me | 因为明天早上,琳达会来接我 |
[21:00] | and this whole nightmare will be over. | 这个恶梦就结束了 |
[21:02] | lncredible! | 了不起 |
[21:04] | You would rather be with a human | 你宁可跟人类鬼混 |
[21:05] | than with your own kind. | 也不想跟同类在一起 |
[21:07] | Well, that human has given me love and affection for the past 15 years | 琳达照顾了我15年 |
[21:11] | whereas my own kind try to strangle me after 15 seconds. | 同类见到我才15秒,就想掐死我 |
[21:15] | Yeah, well, because of them, l’ve lost everything. | 人类害我什么都没了 |
[21:18] | You can’t trust them. | 你不能信任他们 |
[21:19] | Of course… you can trust humans. | 你当然可以信任人 |
[21:23] | Jewel? Jewel? | 珠儿?珠儿? |
[21:27] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[21:38] | lt was nice of you to join me for dinner. | 有你一起吃晚饭真好 |
[21:40] | l often eat alone. | 我常常一个人吃饭 |
[21:42] | Because, of course, my work. | 因为工作的关系 |
[21:45] | l thought l was the bird nut | 在认识你之前 |
[21:47] | until l met you. | 我还自以为是爱鸟人士 |
[21:48] | Yes, right. | 对啦 |
[21:49] | Do you have a favorite bird? | 你有最爱的鸟吗? |
[21:51] | Well, obviously, l’m a blue macaw kind of gal. | 显然我爱蓝鹦鹉罗 |
[21:55] | That makes sense. They are very handsome birds. | 这很合理,蓝鹦鹉很漂亮 |
[21:58] | Actually, it’s the brains l’m more attracted to. | 其实我欣赏的是它们的脑袋 |
[22:01] | l’m not so impressed by fancy feathers. | 亮丽的外表对我来说还好 |
[22:03] | l know exactly what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[22:05] | My favorite bird is the spotted owl. | 我最爱的鸟是西点林�^ |
[22:07] | l’ve always been mesmerized | 我最着迷的是… |
[22:09] | by those big… round, intelligent eyes. | 那对又大又圆又聪明的双眼 |
[22:17] | Chicken hearts? | 焰烧鸡心? |
[22:20] | Chicken hearts! Oh, gosh. | 鸡心!天啊 |
[22:34] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:54] | Blu Oh, Blu. | |
[22:56] | We should have never left Moose Lake. | 我们不该离开木斯湖的 |
[23:00] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[23:02] | No, no, Linda, Linda, please. This is not your fault. | 琳达,这不是你的错 |
[23:07] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[23:09] | lt’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[23:12] | -lt’s your fault! -What? | -这是你的错! -什么? |
[23:13] | With your little bird talk. | 都是你的鸟话 |
[23:15] | And that whole ”save the species.” | 还有拯救蓝鹦鹉的长篇大论 |
[23:18] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[23:19] | Squawk, squawkity, squawk, squawk! | 叽哩呱啦 |
[23:22] | l’m sorry. l didn’t mean to curse. | 对不起,我不是故意要说脏话 |
[23:25] | l don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:26] | Sylvio is the best guard in the business. | 席维欧是最厉害的保全 |
[23:28] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[23:29] | You were attacked by a little white bird? | 你被一只小白鸟攻击? |
[23:32] | Yes, with this rag. | 对,用这块布 |
[23:34] | He held it to my mouth like this. | 他拿布遮住我的嘴 |
[23:44] | We’re doomed. | 我们惨了 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好… |
[23:54] | There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home. | 什么都比不上家… |
[23:56] | How l wish l was back in my own cage | 我好想回到自己的笼子 |
[23:58] | with my mirror and my swing, | 有我自己的镜子跟秋千 |
[24:00] | and my little bell. | 还有我的小铃铛 |
[24:01] | How l miss my little bell. | 我好想念我的小铃铛 |
[24:04] | Play dead. | 快装死 |
[24:05] | What? l don’t need to play dead, l’m about to have a heart attack. | 我不用装死,我快心脏病发作了 |
[24:08] | Just do it! | 快点啦 |
[24:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:17] | Stop twitching. | 不要再抽动了 |
[24:18] | Come on, it’s the twitching that sells it. | 拜托,就是抽动才像啊 |
[24:25] | Come on in, kid. | 孩子,进来吧 |
[24:34] | Well, what do you know? | 想不到啊 |
[24:36] | Good work, Fernando. | 费南多,做得好 |
[24:38] | You see, boys? | 你们两个看到了吗? |
[24:40] | What did l tell you about this one? | 我是跟你们怎么说他的? |
[24:43] | That you were going to pay him half as much as you said? | 你只会给他说好的一半价钱? |
[24:45] | No, you idiot. | 不是啦,白痴 |
[24:47] | That he reminds me of myself when l was that age. | 他让我想到自己年轻的时候 |
[24:50] | Smart, resourceful. | 聪明、随机应变 |
[24:52] | Here you go, kid. | 拿去吧 |
[24:55] | Hey. This is only half of what you promised me. | 钱只有说好的一半 |
[24:58] | Shut up, kid. | 闭嘴啦 |
[25:00] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[25:03] | l thought l told you l needed these birds alive. | 我不是跟你说要活捉它们吗? |
[25:06] | Tell me, Fernando… | 费南多,告诉我 |
[25:07] | does this look alive to you? | 它们看起来像活着吗? |
[25:12] | Get her! Come over here! | -快抓它 -过来 |
[25:15] | Jewel! | 珠儿! |
[25:18] | Come here! | 过来 |
[25:25] | Hello… pretty bird. | 哈罗,美女 |
[25:29] | What’s the matter? Cockatoo got your throat? | 怎么了?你喉咙卡住了吗? |
[25:32] | Nigel! | 耐久 |
[25:33] | Alive. | 我要留活口 |
[25:36] | To be continued. | 我再找你算帐 |
[25:42] | That was your plan? | 那就是你的计划? |
[25:44] | To take off and leave me? Gee, thanks. | 落跑把我丢下?谢谢你喔 |
[25:46] | Well, why didn’t you follow me? | 你干嘛不跟我走? |
[25:50] | Nice work, Nigel. | 耐久,有你的 |
[25:52] | Yeah, nice work, Nigel. | 对,耐久,有你的 |
[25:55] | The last blue macaws on earth. | 全世界最后两只蓝鹦鹉耶 |
[25:57] | These are worth a fortune. | 价值连城 |
[25:59] | Hey, Fernando, hang these up in the other room. | 费南多,把笼子挂到另一个房间 |
[26:16] | Hey, birdie! | 嘿,小鸟 |
[26:18] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me out of here! | 放我出去!让我离开! |
[26:20] | Who’s a pretty bird? l’m a pretty bird. | 谁是漂亮的鸟?我是漂亮的鸟 |
[26:22] | Pretty bird, l’m a pretty bird. l’m a pretty bird. | 漂亮的鸟,我是漂亮的鸟… |
[26:24] | l was framed. They got the wrong guy. | 我被陷害了,他们抓错鸟了 |
[26:27] | Sorry, guys. Nothing personal. | 抱歉,我对你们没有意见 |
[26:40] | So, what’s going to happen to them? | 它们会怎么样? |
[26:42] | Don’t worry, we’re going to find good homes for them. | 放心,我们会好好安置它们 |
[26:46] | Now go home to your mama. | 你回家找妈妈吧 |
[26:47] | But l don’t have a mama. | 可是我没妈妈啊 |
[26:49] | Father? | 爸爸咧? |
[26:50] | -Brother? -Goldfish? | -兄弟? -金鱼? |
[26:53] | Can we keep him, boss? | 老大,我们可以收留他吗? |
[26:55] | No. | 不行 |
[26:58] | So, Marcel, what’s really going to happen to those birds? | 马梭,这两只鸟到底会怎样? |
[27:01] | Plucked, stuffed, eaten, who cares? | 拔毛之后煮来吃掉,谁在乎啊 |
[27:03] | All l know is we’re going to be rich. | 我只知道我们要发了 |
[27:07] | We’re gonna be rich! | 我们要发了 |
[27:57] | Come on, come on! The game is starting! | 快点,比赛开始了 |
[27:57] | Come on, come on! The game is starting! | 快点,比赛开始了 |
[27:59] | Yes, you were very clear. | 你说的很清楚 |
[28:00] | Tomorrow or the deal is off. | 明天不到手就不要了 |
[28:03] | Of course l have both the macaws. | 两只鹦鹉当然都在我手上 |
[28:05] | Yes, l will deliver them myself. | 对,我会亲自交货 |
[28:10] | All right, you two… you load the truck tonight. | 你们两个,晚上把鸟带到车上 |
[28:13] | And first thing in the morning, we bring those birds to the airport. | 明天一大早我们就去机场 |
[28:16] | You got it? | 了解吗? |
[28:17] | -Yeah, sure. -All right. Heard you. | -知道 -听到了 |
[28:19] | And one of you, feed Nigel. | 你们其中一个去喂耐久 |
[28:28] | Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! | 剪刀、石头、布,出招! |
[28:30] | Yes! | 耶! |
[28:31] | Nuh-uh, scissors cuts rock. | 剪刀赢石头 |
[28:34] | Oh, man. How come you always win? | 讨厌,为什么每次都是你赢? |
[28:40] | Nice birdie. | 乖鸟儿… |
[28:45] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[28:55] | Cannibal. | 食鸟族 |
[28:58] | Okay, pull it together. The key is not to panic. | 好了,振作一点,千万不要慌 |
[29:01] | l’m not panicking. | 我没慌啊 |
[29:02] | l wasn’t talking to you, l was talking to me. | 我不是跟你说话,我在自言自语 |
[29:04] | But it’s okay, because any minute now, Linda will find us. | 没关系,琳达很快就会找到我们了 |
[29:07] | Great. And then she’ll stick us behind another set of bars, right? | 太好了,然后我们就换一个鸟笼住 |
[29:11] | Yeah. l mean, no. | 对,我是说,不是啦 |
[29:12] | Look, pet, cages might work for you, | 你是宠物,你待在笼子习惯了 |
[29:15] | but l don’t want to belong to anyone. | 可是我不想被绑住 |
[29:24] | Something seems to be lodged in my beak. | 我的嘴巴好像有东西卡住了 |
[29:28] | Would you mind? | 帮我拉出来 |
[29:44] | l know l’m not a pretty birdie… | 我知道我长得不好看 |
[29:47] | but l used to be quite a looker. | 但是我以前很帅气 |
[29:49] | A star. | 我是大明星 |
[29:53] | Lights, camera, action. | 镁光灯、摄影机准备,开始 |
[29:56] | l was striking, suave, ambitious. Feet to beak… | 我曾经潇洒,野心大,无法比 |
[30:00] | so birdie-licious | 你不能轻视 |
[30:02] | Now l’m vile, l am villainous, and vicious | 但我好坏,是坏胚子,是烂胚子 |
[30:05] | Oh, and malicious | 噢,还是痞子 |
[30:07] | l had it all A TVshow, women, too | 我啥都有,搞电视秀,美女多 |
[30:09] | l was tall Over one-foot-two | 我好酷,更令人忌妒 |
[30:12] | Then they got a pretty parakeet to fill my shoes | 突然来个漂亮鹦鹉害我走投无路 |
[30:15] | That’s why l am so evil, why l do what l do. | 我坏事做尽臭名在外都不在乎 |
[30:17] | He was a super star | 他是超级巨星 |
[30:18] | So young and vital | 年轻有活力 |
[30:20] | He’s nasty | 他虚伪 |
[30:21] | A South American ldol | 还想参加星光大道 |
[30:22] | He’s a suspicious bird | 现在变嫌疑犯 |
[30:24] | Who said that about me? | 有人在说我吗 |
[30:25] | -A very vicious bird -l’ll have you rotisseried | -很多疑又凶残 -都串起来烤小鸟 |
[30:27] | l’m a feathery freak With a beak | 我是穷凶恶极,又暴力 |
[30:29] | A bird murderer | 鸟类终结者 |
[30:30] | You think you’re badder than me? l never heard of ya | 有谁能跟我比?我从不马戏 |
[30:33] | l’m evil, l’ll fill your cheese balls with weevils | 跟我闹你会像cheeseballs被啃掉 |
[30:36] | l poop on people and l blame it on seagulls | 要知道做贼的人先喊抓贼有效 |
[30:39] | lt was him. | 他干的 |
[30:41] | -He’s a nasty bird -l’m invincible | -他是龌龊鸟 -我会找借口 |
[30:43] | -He’s ghastly -l’m un-mince-able | -他没天良 -也会念毒咒 |
[30:45] | l’m unwashable, unrinseable | 更会下降头,我最爱偷 |
[30:48] | Like an abandoned school l have no principle | 就像拿了东西没给钱马上走 |
[30:51] | All of you Brazilian birds | 可怜的鸟同胞们 |
[30:53] | All 80 million birds | 无知的鸟同志们 |
[30:55] | l’ll tell you what l’m going to do | 我来告诉你会怎么做 |
[30:58] | l’m going to make you | 我会让你变得 |
[31:01] | Shut up, now. Shut up! | 闭嘴啦,闭嘴! |
[31:04] | lt’s just me. | 听我的 |
[31:05] | l will make you ugly… | 你会变得很… |
[31:10] | …too. | …丑陋 |
[31:11] | Hey! | 喂! |
[31:12] | Sweet nightmares. | 祝你们做恶梦 |
[31:16] | Not cool, man! | 你很过分 |
[31:17] | Scary, but not cool! | 这很可怕,可是很过分 |
[31:20] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:21] | No, l am definitely not okay! | 我一点也不好 |
[31:24] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等,你在干嘛? |
[31:25] | Getting out of here. | 我要闪人 |
[31:27] | Are you going to help me or what? | 你到底帮不帮我? |
[31:28] | Actually, all the survival guides say to sit and wait, and help will come. | 其实,求生指南都说要静待救援 |
[31:32] | No one is coming! | 没人会来 |
[31:34] | We are on our own and if we just sit here, | 我们得靠自己 |
[31:35] | we’re going to die! | 在这里就是坐以待毙 |
[31:39] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好啊! |
[31:43] | No! | 不好! |
[31:44] | Nigel! Get out of the way! | 耐久,让开 |
[31:47] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[31:48] | Stop! Stop! Why don’t you just open the door? | 停!你干嘛不把门打开就好? |
[31:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开我玩笑吗? |
[31:53] | What? lt’s just a standard flip slide bolt. | 干嘛?这种锁只要转开就好啊 |
[31:55] | Come on! Let’s fly! | 快点闪吧 |
[31:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[31:58] | -l can’t. | 我不行… |
[31:59] | -What? You can’t what? | 什么?你不行什么? |
[32:05] | l can’t fly! | 我不会飞! |
[32:09] | You couldn’t tell me this before now? | 你怎么不早讲? |
[32:11] | lt didn’t matter before now! | 之前这不重要嘛 |
[32:16] | l hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[32:20] | ls there anything else l need to know? | 我还有需要知道什么吗? |
[32:22] | Yes, l can’t fly, l pick my beak, | 有,我不会飞,我会挖鼻孔 |
[32:24] | and once in a while l pee in the bird-bath. | 我有时候会在浴缸尿尿 |
[32:26] | Happy? | 你满意了吗? |
[32:26] | There they are! We got to get out of here! | -它们在那里 -我们得快点闪 |
[32:29] | Just move! Move! | 快走啊,快点 |
[32:32] | Wait, wait. Listen to me. | 等等,听我说 |
[32:34] | Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. | 虽然飞不是我的强项,可是我很会走 |
[32:36] | Follow my lead. lnside leg, outside leg. | 听我的话做,里…外… |
[32:38] | Yeah, okay, l got it. | 好,我懂了 |
[32:39] | lnside, outside, inside, outside! | 里、外、里、外 |
[32:42] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好啊,好啊,好啊! |
[32:45] | -Yes. Yes! -Come on! | -好啊,好啊! -快点 |
[32:56] | See? l’m bilingual, too! | 看吧,我也是双声带 |
[33:03] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[33:04] | l’m chained to the only bird in the world who can’t fly! | 我跟全世界唯一不会飞的鸟链在一起 |
[33:06] | Actually, there are about 40 species of flightless birds. | 其实,不会飞的鸟大概有40种 |
[33:08] | -Duck! -No, ducks can fly. | – “鸭子” ! -不,鸭子会飞 |
[33:10] | No! Duck! | 不是啦,快蹲低! |
[33:33] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[33:36] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[33:39] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[33:43] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[33:44] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[33:45] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[33:47] | No! | 不好! |
[33:49] | No! | 不好! |
[33:50] | No! | 不好! |
[34:02] | Get out of here, you putrid poultry! | 让开,你这只蠢鸡 |
[34:23] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[34:24] | A stick. | 一根树枝 |
[34:25] | And that? | 那个呢? |
[34:26] | lt’s just a rock. | 那只是石头 |
[34:28] | Right. Yeah. | 好 |
[34:31] | ls that a spider on my back? | 我背上有蜘蛛吗? |
[34:33] | Will you quit it? | 够了好吗? |
[34:34] | lt’s just a leaf. Turn around. | 只是一片叶子,你转过去 |
[34:41] | Leaf. Told you. | 是叶子啊,跟你说了 |
[34:44] | Now, come on, | 快走吧 |
[34:44] | we need to find a safe place to spend the night. | 我们得找个安全的地方过夜 |
[34:47] | Safe? Safe? | 安全的地方? |
[34:48] | We are in the jungle. | 这里是丛林耶 |
[34:49] | You know when people say, ”lt’s a jungle out there”? | 你听过 “外面跟丛林一样乱” 吗? |
[34:52] | Well, l’m pretty sure they don’t mean it as a good thing. | 我确定这指的不是好事 |
[34:53] | Look, l hate to break it to you, | 我不想跟你说 |
[34:55] | but this is where our kind naturally lives. | 不过我们的同类原本就住在丛林 |
[34:58] | Hey, don’t talk to me about nature. | 少跟我提到大自然 |
[34:59] | l watch Animal Planet. | 我有看动物星球频道 |
[35:01] | l know all about the food chain. | 食物链的事情我很懂 |
[35:06] | You see? Out here, l’m just an hors d’oeuvre. | 你看吧?在丛林,我只是开胃菜 |
[35:09] | Nothing more than a feathery spring roll. | 跟有羽毛的春卷没两样 |
[35:11] | That is why we stay in the trees and not on the ground. | 所以我们才待在树上,不待地上 |
[35:14] | After you. | 你先请 |
[35:17] | No, l don’t think so. | 我不要 |
[35:19] | No. l would feel much more comfortable in something man-made. | 我比较喜欢人做的东西 |
[35:24] | Hey, how about up there? | 我们到那上面怎么样? |
[35:29] | l can’t believe l have to drag your clumsy butt up there. | 我不敢相信我得拖你上去 |
[35:33] | Drag me? | 拖我? |
[35:34] | Watch and learn. | 看好学着点 |
[35:38] | Blu! Just wait one… | Blu!等一… |
[35:41] | Blu? Blu? | |
[35:43] | Who’s dragging whose butt now? | 现在是谁在拖谁了? |
[35:45] | Very funny. | 不好笑 |
[35:54] | You see? Who needs flying? | 看吧,谁需要飞啊 |
[35:56] | Birds. Birds need flying. | 鸟啊,鸟需要飞 |
[35:59] | Flying is… | 飞行呢… |
[36:01] | lt’s freedom and not having to rely on anyone. | 飞行代表自由,不求人 |
[36:06] | Don’t you want that? | 你不想要这些吗? |
[36:08] | l don’t know. lt sounds a little lonely. | 我不知道,听起来挺孤单的 |
[36:12] | Let’s get some sleep. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[36:15] | l’m probably going to be up for a little while. | 我可能要等一下再睡 |
[36:18] | Because l’m still on Minnesota time. | 因为我还在过明尼苏达的时间 |
[36:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:22] | Good night, Jewel. | 珠儿,晚安 |
[36:27] | Good night, Linda. | 琳达,晚安 |
[36:36] | Excuse me, sir? | 先生,不好意思 |
[36:38] | Have you seen my bird? | 你有看到我的鸟吗? |
[36:41] | Have you seen my bird? | 你有看到我的鸟吗? |
[36:46] | Excuse me? Have you seen my bird? | 不好意思,你有看到我的鸟吗? |
[36:50] | 小姐? | |
[37:10] | “协寻Blu” | |
[37:24] | Have you seen my bird? | 你有看到我的鸟吗? |
[37:26] | Blue feather. | 他有蓝色的羽毛… |
[37:28] | Lady! American lady! | 美国小姐 |
[37:31] | -Blu? -Where? | -Blu? -在哪里? |
[37:35] | Wow. l know where your birds are. | 哇,我知道你的鸟在哪里 |
[37:38] | You found Blu? Are you sure? | 你找到Blu了?你确定? |
[37:41] | lt’s his! | 这是它的羽毛! |
[37:42] | Let me see that. | 给我看 |
[37:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[37:51] | Okay. Where is he? | 好,它在哪里? |
[37:52] | Come on, let’s go! l’ll take you to him. | 走吧,我带你去找它 |
[37:55] | No, no. Linda, wait. | 不…琳达,等一下 |
[37:57] | We don’t know this boy. | 我们不认识这男孩 |
[37:58] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能信任他 |
[38:03] | l have to trust him. | 我只能信任他了 |
[38:06] | l don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[38:21] | Do you think l’m an idiot? | 你以为我脑残吗? |
[38:25] | They were two birds chained together in a cage. | 那两只鸟本来一起被链在笼子里 |
[38:29] | How could you lose them? | 你们怎么会搞丢? |
[38:31] | They outsmarted us, boss. | 老大,它们赢了 |
[38:32] | But don’t worry, we’ll get them back. | 不过你放心,我们会把鸟找回来的 |
[38:35] | l have a plan. | 我都计划好了 |
[38:36] | Great. What are you going to do? | 太好了,你打算怎么做? |
[38:38] | Wander the city calling ”Here birdie, birdie. Here birdie”? | 去外面到处转,喊 “小鸟过来” 吗? |
[38:42] | Well, anything sounds dumb when you say it like that. | 你用这种口气听起来就瞎掉了 |
[38:46] | Okay. We have to get the birds to the airport tonight. | 我们今晚得把鸟送去机场 |
[38:49] | But it’s Carnaval. All the roads will be blocked by the parade. | 可是现在是嘉年华,游行有交通管制 |
[38:53] | And that’s why l wanted to go this morning. | 所以我才打算早上去机场啊 |
[38:56] | Nigel. | 耐久 |
[38:57] | This bird is 10 times smarter than the two of you combined. | 这只鸟比你们两个加起来聪明10倍 |
[39:01] | Yeah, well, if he’s so smart, | 如果它这么聪明 |
[39:03] | then why don’t you put him in charge? | 你们怎么不托他来找鸟? |
[39:05] | l am putting him in charge. | 我是要托它找 |
[39:08] | Stop suggesting things. | 不要再胡乱建议了 |
[39:11] | Go find them, Nigel. | 耐久,快把鸟找出来 |
[39:22] | lf we can’t get through the parade, | 如果我们不能通过人潮 |
[39:24] | we’ll have to be in the parade. | 我们就跟着人群走 |
[39:31] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这样行得通? |
[39:33] | Positive. Check out my math. | 确定,你看我的计算 |
[39:36] | Yeah, that’s comforting. Thank you. | 对啦,这让人真安心,谢了 |
[39:39] | Look, let’s just get this chain broken. | 我们来把铁链弄断吧 |
[39:42] | Right. Then we can go and find Linda. | 然后我们就可以去找琳达了 |
[39:44] | No, you can go find Linda. | 你自己去找琳达 |
[39:47] | Once this chain is off, | 铁链弄断后 |
[39:47] | l’m going to go back to being free in the jungle. Deal? | 我就要回丛林逍遥了,可以吗? |
[39:50] | Fine. Deal. | 好,可以 |
[39:59] | Nice try, brainiac. | 天才,你真行 |
[40:05] | l think something is watching us. | 我觉得有人在监视我们 |
[40:12] | Be careful, Blu. They might snuggle you to death. | Blu小心了,他们可能会挤到你死 |
[40:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:23] | lntruders! | 有人闯进来了! |
[40:25] | Cut it out! | 别闹了 |
[40:29] | Now stop… | 好了… |
[40:33] | No! Don’t! | 不要啊 |
[40:37] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[40:41] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[40:42] | What’s going on down there? | 底下是怎么回事? |
[40:45] | Go, go. Off with you. | 走开,快走 |
[40:46] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 把鼻! |
[40:48] | l’ve told you a thousand times. | 我跟你们说过一千遍了 |
[40:50] | Manoela, Sofia, come on now, listen to me. | 曼纽耶拉,苏菲雅,听我说 |
[40:51] | Oh, yeah, right in the eye. | 好痛!正中眼睛 |
[40:53] | Precious, aren’t they? | 他们很宝贝吧? |
[40:55] | Kids? Seventeen of them | 小孩吗?我有17个 |
[40:56] | and one on the way. | 还有一个快出生了 |
[40:58] | Hey! He’s not a maraca, stop shaking him ! | 喂!他不是打击乐器,别摇他了 |
[41:03] | They’re giving me gray feathers. | 我被小孩烦得羽毛都白了 |
[41:06] | This papa needs a break. | 我这老爸需要休息一下 |
[41:08] | So, you two lovebirds headed for Carnaval? | 你们情侣档是要去嘉年华吗? |
[41:11] | -Lovebirds? -We’re more like acquaintance-birds. | -情侣档? -我们是点头之交档吧 |
[41:13] | Not even that, we’re more like chained-to-each-other birds. | 连这样都算不上,我们是铁链档 |
[41:16] | Yeah. l mean, if… | 对,我是说… |
[41:18] | What is it with this kid and the feathers? | 这个小朋友为什么爱拔毛? |
[41:21] | We have no idea. We’re having him tested. | 不晓得,我们要带他去检查 |
[41:23] | So, do you think you could help us get this thing off? | 你有办法帮我们把铁链弄断吗? |
[41:29] | Lucky for you, you know Rafael, | 算你们走运,你们认识拉斐尔我 |
[41:32] | and Rafael knows everyone. | 而我人面最广了 |
[41:34] | Again with the eye. | 你又在戳我眼睛了 |
[41:35] | Okay, want me to call your mother? | 你想要我跟你妈告状吗? |
[41:37] | No! | 不要 |
[41:38] | Works every time. They’re scared to death of her. | 这招一定有用,他们最怕妈妈 |
[41:40] | Call me for what? | 跟我说什么? |
[41:42] | Eva, my love… | 伊娃,我的爱 |
[41:44] | l must take this young couple to see Luiz. | 我要带这两个年轻人去找鲁兹 |
[41:46] | Luiz! | 鲁兹! |
[41:47] | You don’t fool me for a second. | 你别想骗我 |
[41:50] | You and your amigo just want to sneak off to Carnaval. | 你跟这两个捧油是想溜去嘉年华 |
[41:54] | Carnaval. | 嘉年华 |
[41:55] | That magical time | 我在那个神奇的时候 |
[41:58] | when l met the most beautiful bird in the world. | 认识了全世界最美的鸟 |
[42:02] | l still remember the song that was playing | 我还记得第一次看到你的时候 |
[42:05] | when l first laid eyes on you. | 放的是什么歌 |
[42:07] | Tall and tan and young and lovely | |
[42:10] | The girl from lpanema goes walking | |
[42:14] | Come on, baby, sing it! | 快啊,宝贝,唱吧 |
[42:16] | And when she passes, each one she passes goes, ah! | |
[42:22] | Like a river of the sweetest honey. | 你的歌声就像最甜蜜的河水 |
[42:26] | l guess love is deaf, too. | 爱不但盲目 ,连耳朵都聋了 |
[42:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:32] | Okay. Take them to Luiz, | 好,你带他们去找鲁兹吧 |
[42:35] | but hurry back. | 不过早去早回喔 |
[42:37] | You are an angel. | 你人最好了 |
[42:38] | l’ll miss you my juicy little mango. | 我的小芒果,我会想你喔 |
[42:41] | l’ll miss you my pudgy papaya. | 我的大木瓜,我会想你喔 |
[42:44] | Hey! Marco! Carlos! Put your brother down, now! | 马可,卡洛斯,把弟弟放下来 |
[42:47] | l can’t believe she actually let me go. | 想不到她肯让我去 |
[42:49] | So, how far is this Luiz? | 鲁兹住很远吗? |
[42:52] | Not far. Thirty minutes as the crow flies. | 不远,乌鸦飞半小时就到了 |
[42:55] | And how long as the macaw walks? | 鹦鹉走路要多久才到得了? |
[42:57] | -Bobo here can’t fly. -But he’s a bird. | -蓝蓝不会飞 -可是他是鸟耶 |
[43:00] | Not all birds fly. | 不是所有的鸟都会飞,鸵鸟就不行 |
[43:01] | There are ostriches… There are ostriches… | 不是所有的鸟都会飞,鸵鸟就不行 |
[43:02] | You’re not an ostrich. | 你不是鸵鸟啊 |
[43:03] | -Not technically, but… -Wait. | -严格说来不算,可是… -等等 |
[43:05] | My friends, l want to help, but to walk the whole way… | 朋友,我想帮你们,可是全程走路… |
[43:07] | lt can’t be done! | 不可能! |
[43:09] | Where’s Daddy? | 把鼻在哪里? |
[43:10] | -Daddy? Daddy? -Come over here. Go back to your room. | -把鼻? -过来,回你们的房间去 |
[43:12] | But, hey. | 不过咧 |
[43:13] | We might as well give it a shot. Let’s go quickly. | 我们试试看吧,快走吧 |
[43:15] | No, don’t look back. They sense fear. | 不要回头,他们能察觉到恐惧 |
[43:27] | “注意” | |
[43:31] | “请勿喂食野生动物” | |
[43:43] | What an adorable monkey. | 好漂亮的猴子 |
[44:02] | Hey! My watch! | 喂!我的手表不见了 |
[44:30] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 |
[44:31] | Seems like you’ve had a busy day. | 看来你们今天很忙喔 |
[44:34] | What? This? | 什么?这个吗? |
[44:35] | This is just some stuff we found. | 这只是我们找到的东西 |
[44:37] | Right, boys? | 小猴子,对吗? |
[44:39] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | 对 |
[44:40] | l’m not interested in your nicked knick-knacks. | 我对你们偷来的玩意没兴趣 |
[44:43] | Your burgled baubles bore me. | 我觉得这些偷来的东西很无聊 |
[44:45] | There are two blue macaws out there | 外面有两只蓝鹦鹉 |
[44:48] | and l need your multitude of eyes to help me find them. | 我要靠你们一起用眼睛帮我找到 |
[44:52] | Yeah? What’s in it for us? | 是吗?我们有啥好处? |
[44:55] | Well, that’s a fair question. | 问得好 |
[45:02] | Let’s discuss it. | 我们来商量吧 |
[45:07] | l certainly see your point, | 我绝对懂你的意思 |
[45:09] | but what could l possibly do for you in return? | 但我能做什么来回报你呢? |
[45:12] | Save me! Save me! | 救救我,救救我 |
[45:14] | Well, that’s a thought. Yeah. | 这个想法不错 |
[45:16] | But is it enough? | 但这个回报够吗? |
[45:17] | l don’t want to feel like l’m cheating you. | 我不要你有上当的感觉 |
[45:19] | Help me! Help me! No, no! | 救救我!不要啊! |
[45:20] | We’ll do it, we’ll do it. Save me, please. | 我们做就是了,求你救救我 |
[45:22] | Save me! | 救救我! |
[45:27] | All right, you’ve twisted my wing. | 好吧,我只好硬着头皮接受了 |
[45:29] | Deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[45:30] | Now then? Any more questions? | 现在,你们还有别的问题吗? |
[45:33] | No? Good. | 没有吗?很好 |
[45:35] | You will spread out | 你们分头带开 |
[45:36] | and you will find these macaws by the end of the day | 在今天结束前得找到那两只鹦鹉 |
[45:39] | or it’s flying lessons for everyone! | 否则大家就要上飞行课 |
[45:41] | Go! | 快去 |
[45:45] | Go do your monkey business. | 快去,把事情办好 |
[46:03] | l’ve changed my mind, yeah. | 我改变主意了 |
[46:05] | Maybe we can find a bus schedule or something. | 说不定我们可以找到公车坐 |
[46:08] | Come on, you’re not going to back out now. | 拜托,现在不能退缩了 |
[46:10] | Not in front of the lady. | 在美女面前很掉漆 |
[46:14] | Okay, yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好,没问题 |
[46:16] | All right, that’s the spirit. | 拿出这个精神就对了 |
[46:18] | You’re sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你要这么做? |
[46:19] | Yeah, yeah. l mean, | 对… |
[46:20] | it’s not like we’re just hurling ourselves off a mountain or something. | 我们又不是要往山下跳 |
[46:24] | Right? | 对吗? |
[46:25] | Actually that was pretty much my entire plan. | 其实…这就是我的打算 |
[46:28] | What? | 什么? |
[46:29] | Don’t worry, Blu, it’s in your DNA. | 别担心,Blu,你有飞行基因 |
[46:31] | And if our featherless friends can do it, | 连没羽毛的朋友都能飞 |
[46:33] | how hard can it be? | 这能有多难? |
[46:34] | Wait, wait! | 等等! |
[46:37] | Mommy! | 妈呀! |
[46:39] | Fun, right? | 很好玩吧? |
[46:40] | Yeah. Fun. | 对,很好玩 |
[46:43] | Okay. l need you two to get closer. | 好,我要你们两个靠近一点 |
[46:46] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[46:49] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[46:53] | Nice. | 很好 |
[46:54] | Now put your wings around each other. | 现在用翅膀围住彼此 |
[46:56] | -What? -Come on, amigo! | -什么? -捧油,快点! |
[46:58] | lt’s not like she’s going to bite! | 她又不会咬人 |
[47:00] | Will you? | 你会吗? |
[47:01] | We’ll see. | 等一下就知道了 |
[47:02] | Now, you flap your right wing, | 现在,你拍右边的翅膀 |
[47:04] | you flap your left wing, and together you fly. | 你拍左边的翅膀,然后两个一起飞 |
[47:08] | But this doesn’t seem aerodynamically possible. | 这在空气动力学来说是不可能的事 |
[47:12] | You think too much. | 你想太多了 |
[47:14] | Flying is not what you think up here, | 你不能靠大脑去飞 |
[47:16] | it’s what you feel in here. | 而是要用心去感受 |
[47:18] | And when you feel the rhythm of your heart, | 当你感觉到心跳的节奏… |
[47:21] | it’s like samba. | 就像森巴一样 |
[47:22] | You fly! | 你就能飞了 |
[47:28] | See? lt’s easy! | 看吧,很简单 |
[47:30] | Easy? | 简单? |
[47:31] | Easy for you to say, because from here | 你说的是很简单 |
[47:33] | it looks really, really hard. | 从这里看起来却超级难 |
[47:36] | Hey, if you want to see Linda again, | 如果你想再看到琳达 |
[47:38] | this is the only way. | 就只有这个办法了 |
[47:40] | Okay. You’re right. | 好,你说的对 |
[47:41] | -Yes, l am. -This is for Linda. | -没错 -这都是为了琳达 |
[47:43] | -Right. -Keep it simple. | -对 -别搞复杂了 |
[47:44] | -Easy breezy. | 轻轻松松 |
[47:45] | -Thrust, lift, drag… | 助跑、起飞、注意阻力… |
[47:47] | -Come on! Let’s go! -Wait! | -来吧 -等等 |
[47:48] | -lnside, outside, inside, outside. -lnside, outside, inside, outside. | 里、外、里、外 |
[47:50] | Come on, Blu! You can do it! | 加油,Blu,你可以的 |
[47:51] | l can do it. l can do it. l can do it. | 我可以的… |
[47:53] | l can’t do it! | 我不可以! |
[47:56] | Not again! | 又来了 |
[48:08] | -Am l dead? -No! | -我挂了吗? -没有啦! |
[48:09] | We’re still alive! | 我们还活着! |
[48:22] | Wow! This is incredible. | 哇,好棒喔 |
[48:37] | Wow. | 哇! |
[48:38] | This is the most beautiful thing l’ve ever seen. | 我没看过这么美的风景 |
[48:41] | See what you’ve been missing? | 知道你错过什么了吧? |
[48:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:50] | All right, Blu, you’re flying! | 好,Blu,你会飞了 |
[48:53] | Sort of. Not really, | 算是啦,其实也没有… |
[48:54] | but do you feel it? | 不过你感受到了吗? |
[48:56] | Yes! | 有! |
[48:58] | l do feel it. | 我感受到了 |
[49:13] | No, no, Blu! Wait! | 不,Blu,等等! |
[49:26] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 拍谢… |
[49:29] | We’re gonna die! | 我们死定了! |
[49:57] | You did not feel it in here. | 你没有用心去感受 |
[50:00] | You think? | 是喔? |
[50:04] | Let’s catch a ride to Luiz. | 我们搭便车去找鲁兹吧 |
[50:08] | Hurry, you two! | 你们两个快点 |
[50:11] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[50:12] | Last of the species here. | 硕果仅存的蓝鹦鹉 |
[50:15] | Move it! | 快点 |
[50:16] | Hey. Wait up. | 喂,等等 |
[50:17] | Come on, lovebirds! | 情侣档,快点 |
[50:21] | You made it. | 你们成功了 |
[50:22] | l would love to go five minutes without almost getting killed. | 可以让我好好活个五分钟吗? |
[50:25] | ls that too much to ask? | 这个要求太多吗? |
[50:27] | For a bird who can’t fly, yeah. | 对一只不会飞的鸟来说是太多 |
[50:35] | They’re starting to close off the streets for Carnaval. | 嘉年华要开始封街了 |
[50:37] | You better be right, kid. | 小子,你最好不要弄错 |
[50:39] | Because we’re running out of time. | 因为我们没时间了 |
[50:53] | l’ll never be able to get my car through this crowd. | 我的车绝对开不过去的 |
[50:55] | Don’t worry, l’m on it. | 放心,交给我来办 |
[51:01] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[51:02] | Hey, kid, how did you get this bike? | 小子,你是怎么弄到机车的? |
[51:04] | -l traded it for your Jeep. -What? | -我拿你的吉普车换来的 -什么? |
[51:07] | Yeah, it’s in great condition. | 这车的状况很好 |
[51:10] | Well, good condition! | 性能好? |
[51:13] | Hey! Out of the way! | 让开 |
[51:15] | Look out! | 小心 |
[51:18] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[51:34] | l’m going to chew through my own leg | 铁链再不弄掉 |
[51:34] | if this doesn’t come off soon. | 我就要把自己的腿咬断了 |
[51:36] | Relax. lf l know Luiz, | 安啦,我了解鲁兹 |
[51:38] | we’re right where we want to be. | 他一定就在这里 |
[51:39] | Hey! Rafi! | 拉斐尔! |
[51:41] | lf it isn’t the king of Carnaval! | 嘉年华狂欢王来了 |
[51:43] | Nico! Pedro! What up, family? | 尼克,派多,兄弟,你们好吗? |
[51:46] | Where you been hiding yourself, bird? | 鸟兄,你躲到哪里去了? |
[51:47] | Man, l thought you were dead. | 我还以为你往生了 |
[51:49] | Hold up! Rewind. | 等等!倒回去! |
[51:51] | Ain’t that the bird from the cage? | 这不是那只笼中鸟吗? |
[51:53] | l think our love lessons went down smooth. | 我们的恋爱大作战教得很好喔 |
[51:56] | You work fast. | 你的动作真快 |
[51:57] | Baby got beak. | 这个妹的嘴巴很漂亮 |
[51:58] | You was locked up | 你本来关在笼子里 |
[52:00] | and now you’re rolling with a hot-wing. | 现在已经把到妹了 |
[52:01] | l want to be like you. | 我好羡慕你 |
[52:02] | No, it’s not what you think. | 事情不是你们想的那样 |
[52:04] | We’re just chained together. | 我们只是被链在一起 |
[52:05] | Hey, l’m not judging you. | 我不会批评你的癖好 |
[52:06] | -Keep it spicy. -Oh, yeah. | -这样才带劲 -对啊 |
[52:08] | Hey, guys, we’re looking for Luiz. Have you seen him? | 我们在找鲁兹,你们有看到他吗? |
[52:10] | Yeah, l seen him, but you didn’t, | 我有看到他,不过你没有 |
[52:12] | because you just missed him. | 因为你刚刚错过他了 |
[52:13] | He took the trolley back to the garage. | 他搭电车回车库了 |
[52:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[52:16] | Relax, baby bird. You could catch the next one. | 安啦,辣妹,你可以搭下一部 |
[52:19] | Yeah, it’s time to take it to the next level. | 对,加码的时候到了 |
[52:21] | What’s wrong with this level? | 这里有啥不好了? |
[52:23] | Come on! This ain’t the level. The next level’s the level. | 拜托,这哪够看,过去才有看头 |
[52:25] | You got to shake your tail feathers. | 你得尽情狂欢 |
[52:27] | We got to get this chain off first. | 我们得先把铁链弄掉 |
[52:29] | Come on, lovebirds! You’re in Rio! | 情侣档,走吧,这里是里约热内卢 |
[52:31] | You should enjoy it! | 你们应该好好享受 |
[52:32] | Yeah! Live a little. | 对啊,及时行乐 |
[52:52] | “呜呜啊啊” | |
[52:55] | We got them. | 我们找到他们了 |
[52:59] | Hey! | |
[53:05] | Welcome to paradise! | 欢迎光临天堂 |
[53:08] | Some party, huh? | 很赞的趴吧? |
[53:10] | This is the coolest place l’ve ever seen. | 我没看过这么�诺牡胤� |
[53:12] | Despite all the obvious health code violations. | 虽然大家都不注意健康 |
[53:15] | l like you! Nothing you say makes any sense. | 我欣赏你!你只会说鬼话 |
[53:20] | All right, everyone, listen up! | 好了,大家听好 |
[53:21] | Rafi has some special guests from out of town | 拉斐尔有外地来的贵宾 |
[53:24] | and let’s show them some love, because l don’t think they get out much. | 请大家热烈欢迎他们吧 |
[53:26] | Everybody put their wings together and clap them as loud as you can. | 因为我想他们不常出来混 请大家鼓 “翅” 吧,愈大声愈好 |
[53:32] | Flap them. Clap them. l don’t care, slap them. | 挥啊,拍啊,随便,打啊 |
[53:37] | Party in the lpanema, baby. | Party是在伊巴莱玛,宝贝 |
[53:42] | l wanna party l wanna samba | 我要去Party,我要跳森巴 |
[53:45] | l wanna party l wanna samba | 我要去Party,我要跳森巴 |
[53:49] | l wanna party | 我要去Party |
[53:51] | -And live my life -My life | -欢喜快来 -快来 |
[53:53] | -l wanna party -Party | 我要去来Party |
[53:55] | And fly | 快来 |
[53:57] | High! l’m gonna fly Fly just like a bird | 嗨,卡紧来,就像鸟在飞 |
[54:00] | But you are a bird | 你本来就会飞 |
[54:01] | Oh, yeah, you’re right So let me fly just like a rocket then | 就是,说的对,跟火箭一样快又狠 |
[54:04] | -Okay -Fly so high | -去飞 -想要飞 |
[54:06] | Where l need to come down for oxygen | 就要大口吸气才冲得高 |
[54:09] | ‘Cause once we start it Baby, | 开始飞翔了,宝贝 |
[54:10] | ain’t no, ain’t no stopping then | 要停想停都不能 |
[54:12] | ‘Cause l just want to live my life and party | 我天生就爱到处去开Party |
[54:16] | All l want is to be free And rock my body Okay | 随风摇摆身体,别管姿态不对 |
[54:20] | l’ve been around the world And l want to live my life in Rio | 管它美与丑,只要自己觉得high |
[54:24] | ‘Cause l Rio, ’cause l Rio realize | 来里约,是时候,这正是时候来 |
[54:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[54:28] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:30] | All right, Blu! | Blu,好啊 |
[54:32] | And fly! | 快来 |
[54:34] | l’m that samba, samba master Master | 我要跳森巴,森巴爸爸 |
[54:36] | , master, master, master | 爸爸,爸爸,爸爸 |
[54:38] | Push out sound from a ghetto blaster Blaster | 不要停快点一起 |
[54:40] | , blaster, blaster, blaster | 跳啦,跳啦,跳啦,跳啦 |
[54:42] | Hey. She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[54:44] | What are you talking about? Haven’t you been listening? | 你在说什么?你没在听吗? |
[54:46] | No, but l’ve been watching. | 没有,但是我有眼睛 |
[54:48] | Just be yourself. Go on. | 放自然一点吧,去啊 |
[54:50] | -l wanna samba -Party | 我要跳森巴 |
[54:52] | -l wanna party -Party | 我要去Party |
[54:54] | -l wanna samba -Party | 我要跳桑巴 |
[54:56] | -l wanna party -Party | 我要去Party |
[54:58] | -And live my life -My life | -你们快来 -快来 |
[55:00] | -l want to party -Party | 我要去Party |
[55:02] | And fly | 快来 |
[55:47] | You two are coming with me. | 你们两个跟我走 |
[55:49] | ln your little monkey dreams. | 你少作梦了 |
[55:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:55] | That was meant for you. | 那本来是要送你的 |
[55:57] | Come on. Can we all just get along? | 好了,大家能好好相处吗? |
[56:00] | This isn’t your fight, big-nose. | 大鼻子,这不关你的事 |
[56:04] | You mess with my friends, you mess with me! | 你招惹我的朋友,就是招惹我 |
[56:07] | And us! | 我们也是 |
[56:08] | Yeah, little King Kong. | 对,小金刚 |
[56:19] | l don’t know what’s going on here. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[56:20] | Birds versus monkeys! | 鸟猴大对决! |
[56:23] | Get them ! | 给他们好看! |
[56:29] | Yippee-kai-yay, monkey man! | 去死吧,猴崽 |
[56:41] | Yee-haw! Giddy-up! | 放马过来! |
[56:48] | Missed! | 没中! |
[56:53] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[56:56] | Need a lift? | 要搭便车吗? |
[57:10] | Take that, you funky monkey! | 死猴子,接招 |
[57:18] | -Thank you! -Anytime! | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[57:20] | That’s what l’m talking about! | 这样就对了 |
[57:22] | Man, we threw down! | 我们痛宰了他们 |
[57:23] | Yeah, we threw down. | 对,我们痛宰他们 |
[57:25] | You guys were like fire and ice. | 你们两个有够搭,就像火跟冰 |
[57:27] | -Thunder and lightning! -Hip and hop! | -雷跟电 -嘻跟哈 |
[57:28] | Cheese and sprinkles! | 起司跟巧克力粒! |
[57:31] | lt’s a Minnesota thing. | 明尼苏达的人觉得这两样很搭 |
[57:33] | You see? Nothing you say makes any sense. | 看吧,你说的都是鬼话 |
[57:40] | Come on, follow me. | 快点,跟我来 |
[57:48] | What? | 啥? |
[57:51] | But the birds were here. | 鸟本来在这里的啊 |
[57:54] | Yeah, sure they were, kid. | 没错,小子 |
[57:55] | l swear, the birds were right here. | 我发誓鸟本来在这里的 |
[57:57] | -Well, how do you know? -Because | -你怎么知道? -因为… |
[58:00] | l’m… l’m the one who took them. | 鸟是我偷走的 |
[58:03] | You! | 你! |
[58:04] | l didn’t want to hurt anybody, l needed the money. | 我不想伤害任何人,我需要钱 |
[58:08] | But Fernando, l trusted you! | 费南多,亏我信任你! |
[58:10] | l know, but… | 我知道,可是… |
[58:13] | Man, that’s good. | 天啊,好好笑 |
[58:15] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[58:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[58:18] | l just wanted to see if you had any work for me. | 我想来看有没有工作机会 |
[58:22] | Well, if you were here two hours ago, you could’ve helped us load the… | 你早两小时来,就能帮我们搬… |
[58:26] | -What? -Shut up. | -干嘛? -闭嘴啦 |
[58:28] | So, why are you guys dressed for Carnaval? | 你们为什么做了嘉年华装扮? |
[58:31] | So no one will notice us when we smuggle these… | 这样才没人会发现我们在走私… |
[58:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴啦! |
[58:38] | We made a float. | 我们做了一台花车 |
[58:40] | A float! | 花车! |
[58:42] | So you guys are going to the parade. Can l come? | 你们要去嘉年华,我可以去吗? |
[58:44] | l’m a great dancer. | 我是舞林高手 |
[58:46] | Can he come? Come on, please. | 他可以去吗?拜托 |
[58:47] | Three is better than two. | 三个人总强过两个 |
[58:50] | Fine. We got to hurry though. | 好吧,不过我们得赶快 |
[58:53] | l almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[58:55] | Where did l put it? | 我把面具放到哪了? |
[58:56] | l thought it was right here. | 我以为就在这里啊 |
[59:00] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[59:01] | Got it. | 我找到了 |
[59:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[59:05] | Hurry up, kid. | 小子,快点 |
[59:06] | Can he ride on the plane with us, too? | 他可以跟我们一起坐飞机吗? |
[59:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴啦 |
[59:10] | No. We can’t let them get on that plane. | 不行,我们不能让他们上飞机 |
[59:15] | You can drive a motorcycle, right? | 你会骑机车吧? |
[59:18] | You insult me. | 你这话太侮辱人了 |
[59:29] | No, l can’t drive a motorcycle. | 我不会骑机车 |
[59:43] | lt’s just like riding a snowmobile. | 这就跟骑雪上摩托车一样 |
[1:00:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:00:06] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:00:14] | Oh, no! Let me go. | 放开我 |
[1:00:15] | Stop your chirping and talk to me! | 别吵了,告诉我 |
[1:00:17] | No, no. l don’t know anything. Help! | 我什么都不知道,救命哪 |
[1:00:19] | When l bite down on your head, | 我往你头上咬的时候 |
[1:00:21] | will it go ”pop,” or will it go ”crack”? | 会发出 “啵” 还是 “啪” 的声音? |
[1:00:25] | Where are the cerulean birds? | 那两只天蓝鸟呢? |
[1:00:28] | That means blue, by the way. | 对了,那是一种蓝色 |
[1:00:30] | They escaped. Went to Luiz. | 跑了,他们去找鲁兹了 |
[1:00:32] | Anything else? | 还有呢? |
[1:00:34] | They said you were very nice. | 他们说你人很好 |
[1:00:36] | Did they? | 有吗? |
[1:00:38] | Liar. | 你骗人 |
[1:00:39] | And handsome, too. | 而且超帅 |
[1:00:44] | Never send a monkey to do a bird’s job. | 千万不要派猴子做鸟事 |
[1:01:09] | Don’t worry. l got it. | 放心,我会搞定 |
[1:01:17] | There he goes. That’s my boy. | 他过去了,很行 |
[1:01:23] | ls it hot? l think l’m sweating. | 热不热?我觉得我流汗了 |
[1:01:25] | l didn’t even think that was biologically possible, and yet, look. | 想不到我会流汗,结果你看 |
[1:01:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:01:30] | Yeah, that’s your boy, all right. | 对啦,他很行,好 |
[1:01:31] | Okay, so he needs a little help. | 他需要帮忙推一把又怎样 |
[1:01:33] | Come on, let’s give him some. | 快点,我们去帮他吧 |
[1:01:35] | Set the mood. | 制造气氛 |
[1:01:37] | All right, look, l’m on it. | 我来搞定 |
[1:01:38] | l know how to set the mood. Check it out. | 我最会制造气氛了,你听 |
[1:01:42] | Get a, Get a, Get a Get a girl | 去,去,去找个 |
[1:01:43] | Get, Get, Get Get a girl | 去,去找个 |
[1:01:45] | Take her, take her to the floor Show her, show her how you roll | 带她去跳舞 让她见识你的舞步 |
[1:01:48] | Drop it, drop it, drop it low Drop it low, drop-drop it low | 跳低点,跳低点 |
[1:01:51] | What kind of mood is that? | 这是哪门子气氛啊 |
[1:01:53] | Pedro, Pedro, a little too aggressive. | 派多,这太猛了 |
[1:01:55] | l’m not hating on your creativity, | 我欣赏你的创意 |
[1:01:56] | but l think l got this one. | 但我觉得我可以搞定 |
[1:01:58] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我做 跟着我做 |
[1:02:06] | Now, that’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[1:02:16] | Wasn’t really thinking Wasn’t looking | 放空思绪和眼神 |
[1:02:19] | Wasn’t searching for an answer | 不急于寻求答案 |
[1:02:24] | ln the moonlight | 月光如水 |
[1:02:28] | When l saw your face | 当我看见你的脸庞 |
[1:02:32] | Wow! What a beautiful sunset. | 哇,好美的日落 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:02:39] | Blu | Blu. |
[1:02:40] | Down here. | 我在下面啦 |
[1:02:41] | Just tell her, ”You have beautiful eyes.” | 跟她说 “你的眼睛好美” |
[1:02:44] | That’s good. Great idea. | 很好,好点子 |
[1:02:46] | l have beautiful eyes. | 我的眼睛很美 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah, okay. Sure, they’re nice. | 对啊,是很好看没错 |
[1:02:53] | No, her eyes. Her eyes. | 不对啦,是她的眼睛 |
[1:02:56] | Right, yeah. Your eyes, | 对,你的眼睛… |
[1:02:56] | your eyes are great, not mine. | 你的眼睛很美,不是我的眼睛 |
[1:02:59] | l mean, mine are okay. | 我的眼睛还可以啦 |
[1:03:00] | But yours, l bet you can see right through them. | 但我敢说你的眼睛可以看穿它们 |
[1:03:04] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:03:07] | Just tell her how you feel. | 诚实告诉她你的感受 |
[1:03:10] | -Jewel. -Yeah. | -珠儿 -什么事 |
[1:03:12] | l’ve been wanting to tell you that l… | 我一直想告诉你… |
[1:03:15] | That l… | 我… |
[1:03:18] | How sweet. You’re getting choked up. | 好可爱,你哽咽了 |
[1:03:20] | You’re choking! Okay! All right! | 你真的噎到了,好 |
[1:03:26] | Come on, Blu, move with me. Stay with me, Blu. | Blu,你别死 |
[1:03:29] | One more, come on. One more time! | 再一次,快点,再一次 |
[1:03:33] | Yep, that’s my boy. | 对啦,他很行 |
[1:03:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, l give you Luiz’s garage. | 各位先生女士,这是鲁兹的车库 |
[1:03:53] | “技师” | |
[1:03:58] | -After you. -No, no, you first. | -你先请 -不,你先吧 |
[1:03:59] | Please, l insist. | 拜托,我坚持 |
[1:04:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:05] | Guess this is it. | 我想就这样了 |
[1:04:07] | Yeah. Quite an adventure. | 对啊,这场冒险很精彩 |
[1:04:10] | End of the line. | 旅程结束 |
[1:04:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:12] | Guess things like this don’t happen in Tiny-soda. | 我想在 “迷你苏打” 不会有这种事 |
[1:04:15] | Tiny-soda? | 迷你苏打? |
[1:04:17] | -Wait, Minnesota. -Yeah. | -等等,是明尼苏达 -对 |
[1:04:19] | That’s very good. That’s very funny actually. | 厉害,很爆笑 |
[1:04:21] | Luiz! Are you here, Luiz? Hey, buddy! | 鲁兹,你在吗?兄弟 |
[1:04:25] | l got some friends l want you to meet. | 我要介绍你认识几个朋友 |
[1:04:30] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:04:32] | lnside, outside, inside, outside! | 里、外、里、外 |
[1:04:42] | l got you’s good. | 你们被我唬得一愣一愣的 |
[1:04:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:46] | l could’ve ripped your throats out, but l didn’t. | 我能扯烂你的喉咙,但我没有 |
[1:04:51] | But l could’ve. | 不过我可以耶… |
[1:04:53] | Hey, Luiz! Stop scaring my friends. | 鲁兹,别吓我的朋友了 |
[1:04:56] | Hey, Rafi, come here! | 拉斐尔,过来 |
[1:04:59] | Where you’ve been? | 好久没看到你了 |
[1:05:01] | You look good. | 你的气色很好 |
[1:05:02] | Wait. Luiz is a bulldog? | 等等,鲁兹是门牛犬? |
[1:05:06] | You got something against dogs? | 你对狗有意见吗? |
[1:05:08] | l do when they’re drooling on me. | 狗对我流口水,我就有意见 |
[1:05:11] | lt’s a medical condition. | 我是生病 |
[1:05:13] | No, hey, amigo, we really need you. | 捧油,我们真的需要你 |
[1:05:15] | -She’s mean, bro. -Luiz, come on, please, please. | -兄弟,她讲话很毒 -好了 |
[1:05:18] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[1:05:22] | l think l know what to do. | 我想我知道该怎么解决了 |
[1:05:32] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这样安全吗? |
[1:05:35] | Sure. There’s nothing to it. | 安啦,这没什么 |
[1:05:37] | Now, if something goes wrong, scream really loud! | 万一出了差错就大叫 |
[1:05:40] | Because l can’t hear too good with this thing on. | 因为我戴安全面罩会听不清楚 |
[1:05:43] | Hey, Rafi! Get the switch, please. | 拉斐尔,请你打开 |
[1:05:46] | Don’t worry. He’s a professional. | 放心啦,他很专业 |
[1:05:54] | Now, try not to move! | 尽量不要动喔 |
[1:05:56] | l can’t really see out of this thing, either! | 我戴着安全面罩也看不清楚 |
[1:06:23] | Hey! Where did you go? | 你们去哪里了? |
[1:06:42] | Gross. | 好恶 |
[1:06:44] | But l’m free. | 可是我自由了 |
[1:06:45] | Jewel! Jewel! We’re free! | 珠儿!我们自由了 |
[1:06:47] | Slimy, but free. | 我们脚上有口水,可是自由了 |
[1:06:49] | Contaminated probably, but free. | 我们可能中毒了,可是自由了 |
[1:06:51] | Can you believe it’s finally… | 你相信吗?苦难终于… |
[1:06:55] | …over. | 结束了 |
[1:06:58] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[1:07:00] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 快点,我们走吧 |
[1:07:03] | What are we standing around for? | 大家还站在这里干嘛? |
[1:07:05] | lt’s Carnaval! | 现在是嘉年华耶 |
[1:07:10] | 我想到处飞 | |
[1:07:15] | Oh, yeah! | 喔耶 |
[1:07:19] | Yep. | 对啦 |
[1:07:20] | l know just how you feel. | 我懂你的感觉 |
[1:07:23] | Watching them up there | 看到鸟在天上飞 |
[1:07:25] | makes you want to chase them and grab them in your mouth | 你会想追了抓来放进嘴里… |
[1:07:28] | and bite their heads off, huh? | 然后把他们的头咬断,对吗? |
[1:07:33] | l’m just kidding, bro. | 我只是开玩笑的 |
[1:07:35] | Yeah, chasing them is plenty. | 追着玩就够了 |
[1:07:48] | l’m flying, flying just like a bird! | 我像鸟儿一样在飞翔 |
[1:07:52] | Jewel, but you are a bird! | 珠儿,你是鸟没错啊 |
[1:07:58] | Hey! Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:08:03] | Blu? Blu? | |
[1:08:06] | Blu, what’s wrong? | Blu,怎么了? |
[1:08:08] | Nothing. Everything is perfect. | 没事,一切都太好了 |
[1:08:11] | You’ll be off to the rainforest, l’ll be back with Linda, | 你去雨林,我跟琳达团圆 |
[1:08:12] | just like we planned. | 就跟我们计划的一样 |
[1:08:15] | Hey, birds! Stop yapping and start flapping! | 小鸟,别讲了,快走吧 |
[1:08:18] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:08:20] | l guess, l thought, maybe… | 我想说,或许… |
[1:08:22] | What? That you’d come to Minnesota? | 干嘛?你想来明尼苏达吗? |
[1:08:24] | Great, l guess l’ll knit you a scarf. | 太好了,我会替你织一条围巾 |
[1:08:26] | No, that’s not what l meant. | 那不是我的意思 |
[1:08:28] | Look, Jewel, l can’t spend my life | 珠儿,我的一生不能… |
[1:08:30] | walking around following you wherever you’re going. | 跟着你到处用走的 |
[1:08:33] | Hey, it’s not my fault you can’t fly. | 你不会飞又不是我的错 |
[1:08:38] | Awkward. | 有够尴尬 |
[1:08:39] | Okay, okay. | 好… |
[1:08:40] | You know what? This is good. | 你知道吗?这样很好 |
[1:08:42] | Just clear the air. | 把话说清楚 |
[1:08:43] | Just be completely honest with each other. | 跟对方开诚布公 |
[1:08:46] | You want honesty? | 你想要真心话? |
[1:08:46] | Fine, l can be honest. | 好,我可以说真心话 |
[1:08:48] | l don’t belong here. | 这里不是我的归属 |
[1:08:49] | ln fact, l never wanted to come here in the first place. | 事实上,我根本就不想来 |
[1:08:52] | And… And… | 还有… |
[1:08:55] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:08:56] | l hate samba. | 我讨厌森巴 |
[1:09:01] | Hey! That’s a little too far. | 喂,这话有点超过喔 |
[1:09:03] | Make the mean bird take it back. | 叫那只毒舌鸟把话收回去 |
[1:09:05] | Yeah, l said it. | 我说出来了 |
[1:09:07] | Every song sounds exactly the same. | 森巴歌每一首听起来都一样 |
[1:09:09] | Tico, taco, ya, ya, ya Tico, taco, ya, ya, ya | 滴滴答答,耶耶耶 |
[1:09:13] | l’m tico, taco out of here. | 我要闪人了 |
[1:09:15] | Fine! See you around, pet! | 算了,宠物,再见 |
[1:09:18] | No, wait, wait. Come back! | 不,等等,回来啊 |
[1:09:19] | You belong together! | 你们很速配 |
[1:09:21] | You are Juliet to his Romeo! | 你是茱丽叶,他是罗密欧 |
[1:09:23] | Sure, they both die in the end, | 虽然他们最后都死了 |
[1:09:26] | but you get my point! | 但你懂我的意思啦 |
[1:09:28] | Young love. Always so melodramatic. | 年轻人谈恋爱都很爱演 |
[1:09:32] | All right, boys, go after her. | 好了,大家,去追她 |
[1:09:35] | Blu! Come back here. Come on! | Blu,回来啊,快点 |
[1:09:38] | Yeah! l’m ready for Carnaval! | 耶!我要去嘉年华狂欢了 |
[1:09:41] | Who wants to ride in my | 谁想坐我的… |
[1:09:44] | fruit. | 水果 |
[1:09:46] | You left without me. | 你们丢下我走了 |
[1:09:47] | That’s messed up. | 太瞎了 |
[1:09:55] | Jewels! Jewels! | 珠儿!珠儿! |
[1:09:57] | Wait up! | 等等啊 |
[1:10:04] | Going somewhere, pretty bird? | 辣妹,你要去哪里吗? |
[1:10:06] | Yeah. l was just on my way to claw your eyes out! | 对,我正要去把你的眼睛戳掉 |
[1:10:10] | Jewel! | 珠儿! |
[1:10:13] | Temper, temper. | 控制一下脾气 |
[1:10:14] | Now come along, my dear. | 现在跟我走吧 |
[1:10:16] | We’re going to a parade. | 我们要去嘉年华会 |
[1:10:18] | Everybody loves a parade. | 大家都爱嘉年华会 |
[1:10:22] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:10:25] | Hey! Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:10:27] | Ain’t nobody messing with a friend of Pedro, l ain’t having it! | 不准招惹派多的朋友,我不接受! |
[1:10:30] | lt’s on! | 开打吧 |
[1:10:33] | Did you see the talons on that guy? | 你有看到那家伙的爪子有多大吗? |
[1:10:34] | Talons? | 爪子? |
[1:10:36] | Maybe it’s on next time. | 我看改天再打好了 |
[1:10:39] | -Help! -Help! Little help! | -救命啊 -救命! |
[1:10:46] | Rafael, quit following me. | 拉斐尔,不要跟着我 |
[1:10:49] | You’re going in the wrong direction. | 你走错方向了 |
[1:10:50] | lsn’t Carnaval that way? | 嘉年华不是在那一头吗? |
[1:10:52] | l’m not going to Carnaval. | 我不是要去嘉年华 |
[1:10:54] | No, l’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:10:55] | But l thought you loved Carnaval. | 我以为你爱嘉年华 |
[1:10:57] | l do. But l love my family much more. | 我是爱啊,可是我更爱家人 |
[1:11:00] | And that’s a choice l made with this. | 这是我用心做出来的决定 |
[1:11:03] | Not with this. | 不是用脑袋 |
[1:11:05] | -Blu! -Hey, Blu! Blu! | -Blu -喂,Blu |
[1:11:07] | l was flying and then l saw this big cockatoo! | 我飞到一半的时候看到一只大鹦鹉 |
[1:11:09] | With big ninja talons! | 它的爪子超杀 |
[1:11:10] | This cockatoo was ugly! Anyway, that’s not the point. | 这只大鹦鹉很丑,总之那不是重点 |
[1:11:12] | And then Jewel was there, and he snatched Jewel up. | 珠儿在那里,他把珠儿抓走了 |
[1:11:15] | Like, he snatched her up. And then he was like, | 然后他说 |
[1:11:16] | ”You’re coming with me, you little princess.” | 小公主,你跟我走 |
[1:11:18] | And Jewel was like, | 珠儿说 |
[1:11:20] | ”l ain’t your princess, leave me alone.” | 谁是你的公主啊,放开我 |
[1:11:21] | -And l was like, ”What?” -Then he was like, ”What?” | 我说,什么?然后他说,什么? |
[1:11:23] | Stop! Just tell me what happened. | 停下来,告诉我发生什么事了 |
[1:11:25] | He got Jewel, man! | 珠儿在耐久手上 |
[1:11:26] | And he’s taking her to the parade. | 他要带她去嘉年华 |
[1:11:28] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:11:32] | Let’s fly. | 快走吧 |
[1:11:35] | Carnaval, here we come! | 嘉年华,我们来罗 |
[1:11:39] | Hey, dog, l’m drowning back here! | 喂,我快被淹死了 |
[1:11:41] | You will get wet on this ride! | 被口水打到是正常的 |
[1:11:48] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点… |
[1:11:50] | Where are these guys? | 他们去哪里了? |
[1:11:59] | Yes. Nice. | 很好 |
[1:12:02] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[1:12:04] | Marcel! | 马梭 |
[1:12:06] | Marcel! | 马梭 |
[1:12:09] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[1:12:11] | We’re a chicken! | 我们是鸡,咕咕 |
[1:12:15] | Come on, Fernando! Dance! | 费南多,快跳舞啊 |
[1:12:19] | ldiots. | 白痴 |
[1:12:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:26] | Coming through! Watch your feet. | 借过,小心脚 |
[1:12:29] | Whoops! Sorry. | 拍谢 |
[1:12:31] | Go ahead. Come in. | 来吧,进来 |
[1:12:33] | Wait. Stop, please. | 等等,请止步 |
[1:12:35] | Performers only. | 只有表演者能进去 |
[1:12:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:12:54] | Cyanopsitta spixii. | 小蓝鹦鹉 |
[1:13:06] | Tulio? | 杜利欧? |
[1:13:08] | Linda. l was just… | 琳达,我只是… |
[1:13:20] | l look ridiculous, don’t l? | 我看起来很可笑吧? |
[1:13:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:39] | The parade. lt’s about to start. | 游行快开始了 |
[1:13:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:43] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:13:45] | Okay, just follow my lead. | 好,跟着我做 |
[1:13:47] | Act naturally. | 放自然一点 |
[1:14:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:14:05] | -Yeah. -Come on. | -没事 -走吧 |
[1:14:07] | -Blu? -Blu -Blu? -Blu! | |
[1:14:09] | Blu!Blu! Blu! Blu! | |
[1:14:13] | What? Wait, wait! No, no. | 什么?等等…不… |
[1:14:15] | l am looking for a bluebird. Birdo? | 我在找一只蓝鸟,鸟儿? |
[1:14:19] | Birdo! Yes! | 鸟儿!对! |
[1:14:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:22] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等,你在干嘛? |
[1:14:24] | Tulio! | 杜利欧! |
[1:14:25] | Hey! Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:14:38] | Tulio! | 杜利欧! |
[1:14:42] | This is not good. This is not good. This is… | 不妙了,不妙了 |
[1:14:48] | Cheese and sprinkles. | 该死 |
[1:14:55] | Okay, you can bring me down now! | 你们可以放我下去了 |
[1:14:57] | l think we’re done here! | 我们不玩了 |
[1:15:08] | l think they like my moves. | 我觉得大家喜欢我的舞步 |
[1:15:10] | Hey. Keep dancing, egg-boy. | 蛋仔,继续跳 |
[1:15:17] | One down and one to go. | 抓到一只,剩下一只 |
[1:15:20] | You’ll never find him. | 你永远找不到他的 |
[1:15:22] | He’s already gone. | 他已经回家了 |
[1:15:24] | l don’t need to find him. | 我不用去找他 |
[1:15:26] | He’ll find you. | 他会来找你 |
[1:15:33] | This is the spit! | 太嗨了 |
[1:15:36] | Yeah, baby! | 耶,宝贝 |
[1:15:38] | Now, l could get my freak on! | 现在,我可以狂跳了 |
[1:15:40] | Luiz, please! | 鲁兹,拜托 |
[1:15:41] | Rescue first. Freak later. | 救人第一,晚点再狂跳 |
[1:15:44] | -Come on! -Out of my way, people! | -快点 -大家让开 |
[1:15:51] | All right, guys! | 好啊 |
[1:15:52] | l’ll fly ahead and look for Jewel. | 我打前锋,去找珠儿 |
[1:15:56] | Hello, ladies. | 哈罗,美女 |
[1:15:59] | Mr. Big-nose! Hold up! | 大鼻子先生,等一下 |
[1:16:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:08] | Linda? Excuse me. Excuse me. | 琳达?不好意思 |
[1:16:10] | Linda ! | 琳达! |
[1:16:14] | Linda ! | 琳达! |
[1:16:19] | ln English! | 说英文! |
[1:16:20] | Linda ! Linda ! You’ve got to shake your tushy! | 琳达,你得跳舞勾引他 |
[1:16:23] | No! We don’t shake our tushies in Minnesota ! | 不要,我们在明尼苏达不来这一套 |
[1:16:29] | Hot dog! Coming through! | 热狗来罗,借过 |
[1:16:34] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:16:37] | Tulio! Tulio! l saw Blu! | 杜利欧!我看到Blu了 |
[1:16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:42] | Hold on, Blu! l’m coming for you! | 等等,Blu,我来了 |
[1:16:57] | Blu | Blu! |
[1:16:59] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:17:00] | Linda ! | 琳达! |
[1:17:01] | Linda? | 琳达? |
[1:17:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:17:09] | Blu, we found them ! | Blu,我们找到小偷了 |
[1:17:11] | She’s on some weird chicken float! | 她在超瞎的鸡鸡花车上面 |
[1:17:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:17:17] | Let’s go get Jewel. | 我们去救珠儿 |
[1:17:18] | Wait, Blu! Where are you going? | 等等,Blu,你要去哪里? |
[1:17:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:36] | l saw Blu! | 我看到Blu了 |
[1:17:37] | He’s riding on a bulldog! | 他骑在一只门牛犬身上 |
[1:17:39] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:43] | There they are! That’s the float! | 他们在那里!就是那台花车 |
[1:17:46] | That float is a crime in itself! | 那台花车瞎到爆 |
[1:18:03] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:18:18] | -Hey, Jewel. -Blu! | -珠儿 -Blu |
[1:18:20] | -l’m gonna get you out of here. -No. | -我来救你出去 -不 |
[1:18:21] | No, Blu, you can’t be here. | Blu,你不能在这里 |
[1:18:23] | You have to go. Nigel… | 你快走,耐久… |
[1:18:26] | Hello, pretty bird. | 哈罗,帅哥 |
[1:18:28] | So kind of you to join our little soiree. | 真是大驾光临啊 |
[1:18:31] | Come on. You really think l came alone? | 拜托,你以为我是自己来的吗? |
[1:18:33] | l got three of the roughest, meanest | 里约热内卢三只最猛、最凶狠… |
[1:18:35] | craziest birds in all of Rio right behind me. | 最杀的鸟就在我后面 |
[1:18:39] | You heard that, guys? We’re saved! | 你们听到了吗?我们有救了 |
[1:18:41] | -That’s right. That’s right. -l think he means us. | -对啊… -我想他指的是我们 |
[1:18:45] | Love. lt’s such a powerful and stupid thing. | 爱情真伟大…同时又超蠢 |
[1:18:58] | Yes. Well done, Nigel. | 耐久,你做得很好 |
[1:19:05] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思… |
[1:19:07] | Out of the way. | 借过 |
[1:19:09] | Sorry. Wait! Wait! | 抱歉,等等! |
[1:19:12] | We actually made it! Hey, Marcel! | 我们通过了,马梭 |
[1:19:15] | Can we do this again next year? Please? | 我们明年可以再坐一次花车吗? |
[1:19:16] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[1:19:17] | Could l drive next year, too? | 我明年可以开车吗? |
[1:19:20] | Wait! Come back! | 等等,回来啊 |
[1:19:28] | Get in! | 上来 |
[1:19:32] | l don’t know how l got up here, | 我不知道我是怎么上来的 |
[1:19:34] | but l ain’t never coming down! | 不过我死也不要下去 |
[1:19:47] | Come on, kid. | 走吧 |
[1:19:58] | l’m gonna get you guys out of here. | 我要带你们离开 |
[1:20:01] | -What do you think you’re doing? -Nothing. | -你在干嘛? -没事 |
[1:20:02] | You shouldn’t have done that. Come on. | 你不该这么做的,跟我来 |
[1:20:14] | Just forget him ! Get the birds! | 别管他了,去搬鸟 |
[1:20:21] | They’re getting away. | 他们要跑了 |
[1:20:24] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[1:20:29] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:20:37] | We did it, boys. | 我们成功了 |
[1:20:38] | -Yes! We did it. | 对!我们成功了 |
[1:20:39] | -We’re the best! | 我们最�帕� |
[1:20:40] | ls that a float? | 那是花车吗? |
[1:20:43] | Wow! Look at the detail on that thing. | 哇,做工好精致 |
[1:20:45] | Pull up you, idiot! Pull up! | 往上拉,你这个白痴,往上拉啊 |
[1:21:00] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:21:02] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:21:05] | Blu Oh, Blu. | |
[1:21:24] | Sorry, Eva, l’m not gonna be home for dinner. | 伊娃抱歉,我不能回家吃晚饭了 |
[1:21:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:21:36] | l’m gonna pop this cage open | 我要把笼子打开 |
[1:21:37] | like a soda can. | 就像开汽水一样简单 |
[1:21:47] | Now, that’s popping! | 厉害喔 |
[1:21:50] | Hurry. We got to help the others. | 快点,我们得去救其他的鸟 |
[1:21:51] | l’m a pretty bird, l’m a pretty bird. | 我是漂亮的鸟,我是漂亮的鸟 |
[1:21:53] | Who’s a pretty bird? l’m a pretty bird. | 谁是漂亮的鸟?我是漂亮的鸟 |
[1:21:55] | Pretty bird, l’m a pretty bird. | 漂亮的鸟,我是漂亮的鸟 |
[1:21:57] | Come on! | 快点出来 |
[1:22:02] | l’m out! | 我出来了 |
[1:22:06] | “开” | |
[1:22:19] | The light! | 光线好强 |
[1:22:27] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[1:22:29] | Freedom ! | 自由了 |
[1:22:30] | Geronimo! | 跳啊 |
[1:22:37] | Come on! Come on! We need to get out! | 快点,我们得飞走 |
[1:22:38] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等… |
[1:22:44] | lt’s okay. Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系,别担心 |
[1:22:48] | We’ll figure this out together. Right? | 我们一起解决这件事,好吗? |
[1:22:54] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:22:59] | Jewel! | 珠儿! |
[1:23:00] | My wing. | 我的翅膀 |
[1:23:02] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[1:23:03] | Now we have two useless, flightless birds. | 这两只鸟不会飞了 |
[1:23:13] | Not cool, man. Not cool! | 你很过分,过分! |
[1:23:27] | We’re going down! | 我们要坠机了 |
[1:23:30] | -Okay, okay. -Rock, paper, scissors… | -好… -剪刀、石头、布… |
[1:23:32] | Chute! | 降落伞! |
[1:23:34] | Hasta la vista, losers! | 掰了,逊咖 |
[1:23:37] | Hey! Wait for us! | 等等我们啊 |
[1:23:39] | Cannonball! | 大炮! |
[1:23:45] | Blu! Blu! | |
[1:23:46] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:02] | Blu, you’re crazy! What are you doing? | Blu,你疯了,你在干嘛? |
[1:24:06] | l’m not gonna let you go! | 我不会放开你的 |
[1:24:08] | We’re chained-to-each-other birds, remember? | 我们是铁链档,记得吗? |
[1:24:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:24:32] | Blu! You’re flying! | Blu,你会飞了 |
[1:24:35] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:24:36] | l’m flying! l’m really flying. | 我会飞了,我真的会飞了 |
[1:24:39] | You’re right, l’m not an ostrich. | 你说的对,我不是鸵鸟 |
[1:24:41] | l’m not an ostrich! | 我不是鸵鸟 |
[1:24:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:57] | Dad! Look! | 爸,你看 |
[1:25:04] | ldiots. | 白痴 |
[1:25:12] | Linda ! | 琳达 |
[1:25:16] | Blu | Blu? |
[1:25:18] | lt’s Blu! Look, Tulio, it’s Blu! | 是Blu,杜利欧你看,是Blu |
[1:25:20] | And he’s flying. | 它会飞了 |
[1:25:22] | My Blu is flying! He’s flying. | 我的Blu会飞了,它会飞了 |
[1:25:41] | Here, let me see. | 来,让我看 |
[1:25:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:25:49] | l’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:26:01] | “里约热内卢Blu鸟类保育中心” | |
[1:26:21] | That’s my big, brave boy. | Blu好勇敢 |
[1:26:35] | “剧终” | |
[1:26:39] | All the birds of a feather | 喔,快来张开翅膀 |
[1:26:42] | Do what we love most of all | 尽情跳舞歌唱 |
[1:26:45] | Moon and the stars Strumming guitars | 明月星光,鼓和吉他 |
[1:26:49] | That’s why we love Carnaval | 一起欢庆嘉年华 |
[1:26:57] | Loving our life in the jungle | 无拘无束向往自由 |
[1:27:01] | Everything’s wild and free | 森林里振翅高飞 |
[1:27:04] | Never alone | 不再孤单 |
[1:27:06] | ‘Cause this is our home | 有朋友作伴 |
[1:27:08] | Magic can happen for real | 美好会降临在里约 |
[1:27:11] | ln Rio | 在里约 |
[1:27:13] | All by itself | 不知不觉 |
[1:27:15] | By itself | 不知不觉 |
[1:27:17] | You can’t see it coming | 别怀疑,别忧郁 |
[1:27:20] | You can’t find it anywhere else | 所有欢笑都在这里 |
[1:27:22] | l’m the capoeira king-a | 我最喜欢卡波耶拉,赢啦 |
[1:27:24] | King-a, king-a, king-a King-a! | 赢啦赢啦赢啦赢啦 |
[1:27:25] | Birds like me ’cause l’m a hot wing-a | 大家学我,因为我最行啦 |
[1:27:27] | Pedro, hot-a-wing-a | 你最好是行啦! |
[1:27:29] | Here everybody loves samba | 在这里大家跳森巴 |
[1:27:31] | l like the samba | 我爱跳森巴 |
[1:27:33] | Rhythm you feel in your heart | 节奏是应接不暇 |
[1:27:35] | l’m the samba master | 我是森巴爸爸 |
[1:27:36] | Beauty and love What more could you want? | 美丽和爱,随处都会在 |
[1:27:39] | Fantasy can be for real | 奇幻就在里约 |
[1:27:43] | ln Rio | 相遇,要珍惜 |
[1:27:45] | Here’s something else | 样样都好 |
[1:27:47] | Something else | 全都好 |
[1:27:48] | You just feel it happening | 别在意,别犹豫 |
[1:27:51] | You won’t find it anywhere else | 快来相聚,共度欢愉 |
[1:27:55] | l love you, Rio! | 里约热内卢,我爱你! |