英文名称:Rise Blood Hunter
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Vodka, straight up. | 伏特加 不加冰 |
[01:01] | -My name’s Collette. -Collette? | -我叫克里特 -克里特? |
[01:03] | What is that, French I guess? | 我猜那是法国名字? |
[01:05] | Wow, you sure know your stuff. | 你挺在行啊 |
[01:08] | Paris. | 巴黎人 |
[01:11] | I’m Lloyd. I’m from Fresno. | 我是劳埃德 弗雷斯诺人 |
[01:13] | Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lloyd. | 认识你很荣幸 劳埃德 |
[01:16] | Collette… a pretty name for a pretty miss. | 克里特 美名配佳人 |
[01:19] | It is miss, isn’t it? | 是女孩名吧 是不是? |
[01:21] | Cut the cute stuff, Lloyd. | 别提这茬了 劳埃德 |
[01:24] | I’m available. All you got to do is pay. | 我供你享用 只要你供我钱 |
[01:29] | Another drink for her. Same for me. | 给她再来一杯 再给我一杯一样的 |
[01:32] | Couldn’t help but overhear your chitchat there. | 不小心听到了你们的闲聊 |
[01:36] | Not sure Mrs. Lloyd from Fresno | 不知道远在弗雷斯诺的劳埃德夫人 |
[01:38] | would appreciate your dropping this. | 会不会感激你把这个掉了呢? |
[01:41] | Uh, can I help you in some way? | 有什么我能帮你的吗? |
[01:44] | Pretty sure not. | 绝对不用 |
[01:46] | Excuse me, the gentleman and I are having a conversation. | 抱歉 这位先生正在和我谈话呢 |
[01:51] | -Doesn’t look that gentle to me. -What do you want? | -别那么温柔的看着我 -你究竟想干吗? |
[01:56] | I want to take you home. | 我想带你回家 |
[02:06] | It’s only my third week on the job. | 我从事这行才三星期 |
[02:10] | The hours are flexible. The guys are all right. | 工作时间很自由 对方也都还行 |
[02:14] | Conventions folks mostly… | 通常都是些… |
[02:16] | computer software, that sort of thing. | 卖电脑软件的 或诸如此类的… |
[02:22] | You don’t look like you sell software. | 你看上去不象是销售软件的 |
[02:24] | I don’t. | 我不是 |
[02:30] | Whoa, are you a movie star? | 你是电影明星啊? |
[02:46] | This place is great. | 这房子真不错 |
[02:55] | Uh, what’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[02:58] | Toys. | 玩具 |
[03:11] | Do you have a butler? | 你有管家吗? |
[03:13] | Get undressed. I want to see you. | 脱吧 我想看你 |
[03:42] | Everything. | 脱光 |
[03:59] | They’re real. | 如假包换(指胸部) |
[04:02] | It’s a scandal. | 如你所见 |
[04:20] | This is… | 这真是… |
[04:22] | strictly against the rules. | 有悖常理 |
[04:37] | Are your hands clean? | 你的手干净吗? |
[04:42] | Excuse me? | 请原谅? |
[04:44] | I’m a little weird about that. | 这方面我有些怪癖 |
[04:49] | Please wash them. | 请洗一下吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1043个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:148个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:85个,托福词汇:104个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:134个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:292个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:53] | With soap. | 用肥皂 |
[05:09] | It’s in the shower. | 肥皂在淋浴房 |
[05:48] | You did good. | 干的好 |
[05:51] | Now leave us. | 现在请走吧 |
[05:54] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘记了什么? |
[05:56] | I don’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[05:57] | -After I’ve done with her. -That wasn’t the deal. | -等我跟她完事 -事先可不是这么说的 |
[06:01] | Don’t be trivial. It’s below you. | 别婆婆妈妈 这可不象你 |
[06:03] | Try to relax, sweetness. | 试着放松 宝贝儿 |
[06:08] | Tension makes the flesh unpleasantly tough. | 紧张会导致肉感变差 |
[06:13] | Tell me where Bishop is and I’m gone. | 告诉我比绍普在哪 我就走 |
[06:15] | In due time. | 该知道的时候你自然会知道 |
[06:17] | Now leave me with her. | 现在快走吧 |
[06:20] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 也许我没能让你搞清楚 |
[06:29] | You forget… this is just a body. | 你大概是忘了… 你只是行尸走肉 |
[06:33] | Inside, I am your superior. | 这里头 我是你的上级 |
[06:37] | Enough! | 够了 |
[06:42] | That’s the spirit. | 这就是情绪 |
[06:45] | Feel better now? | 现在感觉好点了? |
[06:48] | 1653 Kinney Drive. | 基尼大道1653号 |
[06:52] | That’s where he is. | 他就在那 |
[06:56] | Now go. | 现在走吧 |
[07:08] | Mr. Harrison, | 哈里森先生 |
[07:11] | one more thing: | 还有件事 |
[07:13] | See you in hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[07:19] | Now I feel better. | 现在我感觉好点了 |
[07:22] | Listen up. You’re bruised and you’re scared but you’re alive. | 听好了 你受了伤 受了惊 但你还活着 |
[07:25] | That’s the important part. What’s your name? | 那才是最重要的 你叫什么? |
[07:29] | What’s your real name? | 你真名叫什么? |
[07:31] | That man was gonna eat you, and I don’t mean the euphemism for oral sex. | 那家伙本来会吃了你 我可不是说着玩的 |
[07:35] | What’s your real name? | 你真名叫什么? |
[07:39] | Franny. Franny, Franny, Franny. | 弗兰尼 弗兰尼 弗兰尼 弗兰尼 |
[07:42] | Franny, you’re gonna get dressed | 弗兰尼 你现在去穿上衣服 |
[07:44] | and you’re gonna walk out of here | 然后从这儿出去 |
[07:46] | and you’re never gonna tell a soul about me, because if you do… | 不许对任何人提起我 假如你说了的话… |
[07:48] | and look me straight in the eye when I tell you this… | 我跟你说话时 看着我的眼睛 |
[07:50] | if you do, I will find out about it | 如果你说出去 我一定会发现 |
[07:53] | and I will come after you. | 然后我会去找你算帐 |
[07:59] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[08:00] | Oh my God. Oh my god… | 我的天 我的老天… |
[08:10] | Find yourself a real job, okay? | 给自己找份正经工作 好吗? |
[08:13] | I swear I’ll never do this again. | 我发誓我再也不干这个了 |
[08:15] | -I promise. I promise. -Go. | -我保证 我保证 -走吧 |
[08:18] | -Thank you. -I said go! | -谢谢你 -我说了快走 |
[09:41] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[09:46] | Hello! | 有人在吗 |
[09:54] | Anybody! | 有谁在吗 |
[09:56] | Please help me! | 请救救我 |
[12:09] | I swear, I’m not gonna let her drink the water. | 我保证不让她喝水 |
[12:12] | Okay, but I may let her eat the worm. | 好的 但我可能让她吃虫子 |
[12:15] | I’m kidding! Okay. | 我开玩笑的 好的饿 |
[12:17] | All right, she’s on the other line. | 好吧 她打进来了 我挂了 |
[12:19] | I’ve got to go. Okay, I love you too. | 嗯 我也爱你 再见 |
[12:21] | Bye. Sorry, that was Mom. | 不好意思 是我妈 |
[12:24] | She’s worried I’m gonna corrupt you in Mexico. | 她担心我到墨西哥会把你带坏 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[12:28] | Well, I’ll see you tonight. | 好吧 今晚见 |
[12:30] | Okay, Miss Valedictorian. | 好的 学生代表小姐 |
[12:34] | All right. I love you. Bye. | 好的 我爱你 再见 |
[12:39] | Hey. You wanted to see me? | 嘿 你要见我? |
[12:42] | What do you ask for every week but never get? | 你每周都求而不得的是什么事? |
[12:44] | A boyfriend who can make chocolate souffle? | 一个能为我做巧克力泡芙的男朋友? |
[12:47] | Hot off the press. You made the cover. | 最新出炉 你做的封面故事 |
[12:49] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:51] | -I’m so proud of you! -I can’t believe it! | -我为你骄傲 -我简直不能相信 |
[12:55] | I’ve got to say, though, it creeped me out. | 我得说 虽然这出乎我的意料 |
[12:57] | You’re getting a little too good at infiltrating these freak shows. | 但这些另类的秀 你确实是做的棒的出奇 |
[12:59] | Tell me about it. This one got under my skin. | 这么说吧 这玩意是我的天性 |
[13:02] | Are we celebrating tonight or what? | 我们今晚庆祝一下怎么样? |
[13:03] | I can’t. I’m taking my little sister | 不行 我今晚要带我妹妹 |
[13:05] | and my mom out to dinner tonight. | 还有我妈妈出去吃饭 |
[13:07] | Your family’s getting in the way of your social life. | 你的家庭可干扰到你的社交生活了 |
[13:09] | What do you want? | 贵干? |
[13:11] | Is Sadie there? | 赛迪在吗? |
[13:13] | I’ve really got to show her something over here. | 我这里有些东西急着给她看 |
[13:15] | Remember that shy girl that wouldn’t let herself be interviewed by the others? | 记得那个腼腆的不愿展示自己的女孩吗? |
[13:19] | Yeah, J.D.’s cousin Tricia. I called that number she gave me, but… | 嗯 杰·迪的表妹特里莎 我打了她给我的电话 但是… |
[13:22] | But it wasn’t a phone number, right? | 但那不是电话号码 对吗? |
[13:24] | -I figured she was blowing me off. -Yeah, it makes sense. | -我想是她故意偏我 -对 似乎是这样 |
[13:27] | But I typed in the number twice and I came to a bookmark. | 我把这号码打了两遍 找到了一个书签地址 |
[13:30] | So I followed the bookmark to some dorky homepage | 然后我从这地址进入了 一个戆戆的网站首页 |
[13:32] | filled with a bunch of wacky links… | 里面有一堆古怪的链接… |
[13:34] | Ethan, I don’t mean to be a girl about this, | 伊桑 我不想搞的象个傻姑娘一样 |
[13:36] | but you lost me on “bookmark.” | 但你从”书签”开始就把我搞糊涂了 |
[13:38] | Okay, so I followed the links and they led me | 好吧 我跟着他们给的链接 |
[13:41] | to dead ends and 404s, but the line kept going. | 不是死胡同就是404 但事情还没完 |
[13:44] | And then I started hitting passwords… | 然后我键入密码 |
[13:46] | most of ’em basic Java I could hack no sweat… | 大多数我用JAVA语言就轻松搞定 |
[13:48] | Ethan, brilliant man with monklike patience, | 伊桑 你智慧而又象僧侣般耐心 |
[13:52] | tell me what you’ve found. | 直接告诉我你发现了什么 |
[14:02] | That’s it? | 就是这个? |
[14:05] | Three hours I could… | 三个小时我本来能… |
[14:10] | Three hours I could’ve spent watching Brazilian porn | 三个多小时我本来可以 用来读巴西色情文学 |
[14:14] | or ’70s wrestling gone. | 或者70年代摔交的 |
[14:17] | But then I realized that, in fact, | 但随后我意识到 实际上 |
[14:19] | this page is covered by a transparent image map. | 网页中隐藏着透明的一张地图 |
[14:21] | And this invisible map leads to? | 那这张不可见的地图在… |
[14:24] | Bam! An address in Koreatown. | 一个韩国城的地址 |
[14:28] | And, lucky you, | 而且 你真是好运气 |
[14:30] | a slot just opened up in my hectic evening schedule. | 我的忙碌夜生活正好有那么个小空 |
[14:33] | Maybe I’ll meet some cute Goth chick. | 也许我可以遇见几个可爱的哥特女孩 |
[14:35] | Ethan, that is so sweet, but the story’s finished. | 伊桑 那太好了 但是报道已经结束了 |
[14:38] | My little sister just graduated from high school | 我的妹妹刚刚高中毕业 |
[14:41] | and I’m taking her to Mexico for three days | 我要带她去墨西哥玩三天 |
[14:42] | of nothing but sun and margaritas. | 享受阳光和玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[14:44] | All right, come on. | 好啦 拜托 |
[14:47] | Aren’t you a little curious? | 你就一点不好奇吗? |
[14:50] | A little, but these kids are all posers. | 有一点 但这三个孩子都爱装腔作势 |
[14:53] | It’s “Dungeons and Dragons” with nipple rings. | 这不过是乳环版的龙与地下城而已 |
[14:55] | It’s funny at first, then it’s depressing as hell. | 开始挺有意思的 但后来令人压抑的很 |
[14:58] | I’m done with it. | 我已经了解此事了 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | Did you get that gift for Mom? | 你拿了给妈妈礼物没有? |
[15:08] | Um, I put it in the luggage. | 我放在行李箱里了 |
[15:10] | Oh, okay, good. Don’t worry about it. | 好的 很好 别担心了 |
[15:32] | Ethan, I know you’re screening. | 伊桑 我知道你在看电影 |
[15:36] | I’m in Koreatown. | 我在韩国城 |
[15:38] | Pick up. Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接 快接啊 |
[16:56] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[20:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[20:35] | Nothing. Let go of me. | 没什么 放开我 |
[20:37] | You are not meant to be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[20:40] | All right, so let… ow! | 好吧 让我… |
[20:42] | Let go of me, please. | 请让我走吧 |
[21:31] | Ethan? | 伊桑? |
[21:56] | Shit, Ethan. | 我靠 伊桑 |
[22:08] | Ethan? | 伊桑? |
[22:13] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:28] | Didn’t mean to startle you. | 不是故意吓你 |
[22:31] | I’m a friend of Ethan’s. | 我是伊桑的朋友 |
[22:35] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[22:37] | I came to drop off his mail. | 我来给他带信的 |
[22:41] | -I live just down the hallway. -That’s nice. | -我就住在走廊那边 -很好 |
[22:46] | I guess I’ll… I’ll just go. | 我想我… 我该走了 |
[22:48] | You brought your purse from down the hallway, huh? | 你把你的包也从走廊那边带来了? |
[22:52] | -Excuse me. -You looking for your pepper spray? | -请原谅 -你在找你的胡椒喷雾剂吗? |
[23:01] | It’s not a very neighborly gesture. | 这可不是友好的表示 |
[23:04] | Do I look like a rapist? | 我看起来象强奸犯吗? |
[23:07] | No, I just… well… | 不 我只是… 好吧… |
[23:10] | look, whatever you… | 你看 无论你… |
[23:12] | -Look… -I’m looking. I’m looking. | -瞧 -我在看 我在看啊 |
[23:15] | You can stop saying that… | 你可以不用说那个了… |
[23:17] | Sadie Blake. | 赛迪·布雷克 |
[23:20] | What do you want? | 你要干吗? |
[23:22] | I want to take you for a drive. | 我要带你去兜兜风 |
[23:24] | -I don’t even know who you are. -A minor detail. | -我根本不认识你 -别拘小节嘛 |
[23:27] | We could do this the easy way, | 我们可以轻松了结此事 |
[23:29] | but where would be the fun in that? | 但那样多无聊啊 |
[24:11] | We’re not here. | 当我们不在 |
[24:16] | Didn’t mean to startle you. | 无意打扰 |
[24:26] | The Bishop’s almost ready. | 比绍普准备好了 |
[25:20] | Sadie Blake in the flesh. | 赛迪·布雷克亲临啊 |
[25:24] | You know, I loved your article. | 你知道吗 我太喜欢你的文章了 |
[25:27] | That bit about all the music | 尤其关于音乐的那部分 |
[25:28] | the kids are listening to… the sludge metal… | 孩子们都听… 泥浆金属…(泥浆金属摇滚乐的一种) |
[25:31] | and the pig’s blood cocktails… | 还有猪血鸡尾酒… |
[25:33] | that was great. | 太棒了 |
[25:35] | So what are you, an obsessed reader? | 那你是谁 一个迷惑的读者? |
[25:37] | You’re prettier than I expected. | 你比我想的漂亮 |
[25:43] | Why am I here? | 为什么我会在这里? |
[25:45] | -To answer some questions. -I don’t know anything. | -来回答一些问题 -我什么都不知道 |
[25:50] | -Really? -I swear to God. | -真的吗? -我向天发誓 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:22] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[26:23] | Ethan’s head. | 伊桑的头颅 |
[26:28] | Don’t tell me that. | 别告诉我 |
[26:30] | Take a look. | 看一下吧 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna die too, Sadie. I’m not gonna lie about it, | 你也就要死了 赛迪 我不想对你撒谎 |
[27:26] | so you might as well tell me what you know. | 那么你或许会对我说出实情 |
[27:27] | I don’t know anything, you fucking freak! | 我什么都不知道 你他妈的疯子 |
[27:30] | Now that was uncalled for. | 这就不必要了 |
[27:33] | -I understand you’re upset! -Don’t tell me you understand! | -我理解你很难过 -别跟我说你理解 |
[27:39] | Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. | 我的上帝 我的上帝 我的上帝 |
[27:44] | God is away doing God errands. | 上帝不在此 上帝自在做其事 |
[27:48] | It’s just us here. | 这里只有我们 |
[27:49] | So stop being a baby | 所以不要孩子气了 |
[27:51] | and tell me what Tricia told you. | 然后告诉我特里莎告诉了你什么 |
[27:54] | Nothing! She didn’t tell me anything. | 没什么 她什么都没跟我说 |
[27:58] | Ethan found an address on some website. | 伊桑发现了一个网址 |
[28:02] | That’s all she told me, I swear! | 她就告诉了我那些 我发誓 |
[28:04] | I wouldn’t raise your voice at me if I were you. | 如果我是你 我是不会大声嚷嚷的 |
[28:07] | Who else did you share this with? | 你还告诉了谁? |
[28:13] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[28:15] | I didn’t take it seriously | 我根本没在意 |
[28:17] | until I read about it in the newspaper. | 直到我从报纸上读到了那些 |
[28:23] | Do you know who I am? What we are? | 你知道我是谁吗? 我们是什么吗? |
[28:27] | L… l… I swear to you, I don’t. | 我… 我… 我向你发誓 我不知道 |
[28:51] | You did good, | 你做的好 |
[28:53] | really good. | 非常好 |
[28:56] | Hey, you’re a brave girl. | 你真是个勇敢的女孩子 |
[29:00] | You know, I’ve been around for a long time, | 你知道 我在这里很久了 |
[29:05] | met a lot of different people, | 见过很多不同的人 |
[29:07] | mostly seen them do horrible things to each other, | 他们中大多数都对别人不仁 |
[29:09] | so I’m not so high on the human race as a whole. | 所以我个人对人类评价不高 |
[29:14] | But you’re all right. | 但你很不错 |
[29:18] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna need a little longer. | 我还要一会儿 |
[29:29] | -I don’t mind sharing. -No! No! | -我不介意分享 -别 别啊 |
[29:33] | No! | 别啊 |
[29:36] | Please! | 求你了 |
[29:37] | Please don’t! | 求你不要 |
[29:55] | Sex and murder are the only real pleasures left to man, Sadie. | 性和谋杀才是人类最大的快感 赛迪 |
[29:58] | They fight against them all their lives and die unfulfilled. | 他们毕生于之斗争 却无功的死去 |
[30:02] | But when you’re one of us, | 但当你成为我们中的一员 |
[30:04] | the two are perfectly fused into one. | 两者将完美的融合为一 |
[30:06] | We’re lucky that way. | 我们如此幸运 |
[30:08] | -Please don’t do this. -You don’t even know what “this” is. | -请别这么干 -你还不知道是怎么干呢 |
[30:11] | -I don’t want to die. -Shh. | -我不想死 -嘘 |
[30:13] | I’ve done you no harm. I’m a good person. | 我没害过你们 我是个好人 |
[30:15] | Hippie talk, Sadie. Good and evil are just imaginary friends. | 嬉皮名言 赛迪 善恶不过是心中伙伴 |
[30:22] | Wait. Let’s talk about this. | 等一等 让我们谈一谈 |
[30:36] | Sexy Sadie, my sweet and tender prey, | 性感赛迪 我的小可爱 小猎物 |
[30:41] | I honestly don’t know what to do first: | 我实在不知道该如何开始 |
[30:43] | Fuck you or kill you. | 跟你做爱还是杀了你 |
[30:46] | Kill her first. | 先杀了她 |
[33:23] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:56] | Oh, please, get the fuck out of here, will you? | 请从这里滚开 好吗? |
[34:08] | Clyde, what the hell are you doing here? | 克莱德 你他妈的在这里干吗? |
[34:11] | -I couldn’t sleep. -You’d better go home. | -我睡不着 -你最好回家去 |
[34:18] | -Who is she? -Don’t know yet. | -她是谁? -还不知道 |
[34:20] | No I.D., nothing. | 没有身份证 什么都没有 |
[34:24] | Look, you really should go home. Why don’t I get someone to drive you? | 瞧 你真的应该回去 你为什么不叫谁开车送你 |
[34:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[34:30] | D.U.I. Is the last thing you need. | 最后你会面对DUI的(DUI指酒后驾车的指控) |
[34:44] | Go home to your wife. | 回家去找你老婆吧 |
[34:45] | Get as far away from this as you can. | 离这事越远越好 |
[34:49] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会和你保持联络 |
[35:06] | We need Mrs. Blake to sign some forms. | 我们需要布雷克女生填一些表格 |
[36:03] | Come on, Sadie. You don’t need it that bad. | 好啦 赛迪 你没那么想要 |
[36:26] | Oh, thanks a bunch. | 太谢谢了 |
[36:28] | God. | 天啊 |
[36:30] | -Where are you headed? -Uh, Santa Barbara. | -你要去哪? -圣芭芭拉 |
[36:33] | But, you know, anywhere north works really. | 但你知道 随便到北边的什么都可以 |
[36:37] | -I’m Alex. -Is that where you’re from? | -我叫亚历克斯 -你是从那儿来的吗? |
[36:39] | Uh, San Diego, but, you know, | 从圣地牙哥 但你知道 |
[36:42] | I’m just visiting some buddies from law school | 我是来看我在法律学校的兄弟的 |
[36:45] | to do a little… a little partying before next semester. | 在下学期开学前好好聚一聚 |
[36:53] | You like it toasty. | 换你也会觉得很爽的 |
[36:57] | That’s cool. | 那太酷了 |
[37:06] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[37:10] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[37:39] | Listen, you’re not a cop, are you? | 听好 你不是警察吧 是吗? |
[37:42] | Do I look like a cop? | 我看上去象警察吗? |
[37:46] | They wish. | 他们会希望如此的 |
[37:49] | No no no no no. I’m just asking | 不 不 不 我只是问问 |
[37:52] | ’cause I, um… | 因为我想… |
[37:54] | I was gonna offer you some weed. | 我先要给你点大麻抽抽 |
[37:56] | Oh, you go ahead. I don’t mind. | 你抽吧 我不介意 |
[37:58] | You don’t? Okay. | 你不吗? 好的 |
[38:04] | So, Alex, you got a wife? | 那亚历克斯你结婚了吗? |
[38:07] | No. | 还没 |
[38:12] | Any kids depending on you? | 有小孩需要你抚养吗? |
[38:16] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[38:24] | What about a girlfriend? | 那有女朋友吗? |
[38:27] | Nope. Not really. | 没 实际上不算有 |
[38:37] | What’re you doing? | 你要干吗? |
[38:43] | You heard that saying “Gas, grass or ass…”? | 你听过那句谚语吗? 开车 嗑药 性交 |
[38:47] | I’ve seen the bumper sticker. | 我未知可否 |
[38:50] | Well, with me, you get all three. | 好吧 和我在一起 你三者皆有 |
[38:53] | Actually, I do have a girlfriend. | 事实上 我有个女朋友 |
[38:56] | We all have our problems, Alex. | 我们都有本难念的经 亚历克斯 |
[39:02] | Okay, look, I’m gonna take one more hit before… | 好吧 你看 等我再抽一根再… |
[39:06] | Okay, don’t mind me. | 好的 不用理我 |
[40:38] | Coming in, or are you just gonna watch? | 来游吧 还是你只准备在那看? |
[40:40] | I believe the proper term is “feast my eyes.” | 我想最合适的形容词是 饱餐秀色 |
[40:45] | “Feast”? Nobody has ever called me a feast before. | 饱餐? 以前从没有人这么形容过我 |
[40:48] | I would forego all the bribes in heaven | 我此前在天堂中给足了好处 |
[40:51] | to feast my eyes on you, | 才能饱餐你的秀色 |
[40:52] | throw my arms around you and take you home. | 才能用臂膀拥住你 才能带你回家 |
[40:57] | Well, you’ve already got me home, | 好啦 你已经把我带回家了 |
[40:59] | so why don’t you throw a towel instead? | 那为什么你却投降了? |
[41:04] | What time is the party tonight? | 今夜的派对何时开始? |
[41:07] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[41:09] | Mmm. And when in the world do we eat? | 那我们什么时候吃饭? |
[41:12] | Don’t you ever get hungry? | 你从来不饿吗? |
[41:16] | I eat. | 我吃的 |
[41:24] | So tell me about your family. | 那跟我说说你的家人 |
[41:28] | I don’t really talk to my dad much. | 我几乎从不说起我爸爸 |
[41:33] | My mom’s remarried and she lives in Reno. | 我妈妈再婚后住在里诺 |
[41:36] | And I have a sister who was born | 我还有个姐姐 她出生… |
[41:38] | a minute earlier than me. | 比我早一分钟 |
[41:41] | She’s a real freak, though. | 虽然她实在是个怪物 |
[41:43] | I was always, like, the goody two shoes | 我总是象童贞圣女一般 |
[41:45] | and she was very adventurous. | 而她却总喜欢冒险 |
[41:48] | She’ll never believe me when I tell her about you. | 若我跟她提起你 她绝不会相信 |
[41:52] | -How do you mean? -Come on. | -此话怎讲? -拜托? |
[41:57] | A straight, single rich guy | 一个单身而正直的男人 |
[42:01] | with a sense of humor | 又颇具幽默感 |
[42:04] | who’s hung like an Australian alligator. | 还有一枚澳洲巨鳄般阳具 |
[42:07] | Come on, Bishop, I’ve never met anyone like you before. | 好啦 比绍普 我此前从未见 过你这样的稀有动物 |
[42:12] | She’ll think I made you up. | 她一定会认为我美化了你 |
[42:18] | I bet you were an adorable virgin. | 我打赌你肯定曾经是个崇高的处女 |
[42:21] | So random. | 那么与众不同 |
[42:24] | What do you even mean by that? | 你那么说是什么意思? |
[42:28] | Did you bleed much… | 你的第一次… 出血多吗? |
[42:35] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道? |
[42:40] | Jenny, I once had a friend who said, | 詹妮 我有个朋友说过 |
[42:43] | “Sex and murder are the only real pleasures left to man.” | 性和谋杀是人类最大的快感 |
[42:48] | You’re starting to freak me out. | 你开始让我兴奋了 |
[42:54] | I had you going for a second, didn’t I? | 我让你怕了下 是不是? |
[42:59] | I almost gave sweet Jenny indigestion there, Poe. | 我差点让可爱的詹妮 消化不良了 波 |
[43:02] | You should tell her she can’t be too careful these days. | 你该告诉她这几天她不需要太较真 |
[43:05] | Rich elegant bachelors are often psychotic. | 钻石王老五通常都有些神经质 |
[43:08] | -Hmm. -True. | 真的 |
[43:20] | To Australian alligators. | 为了澳洲巨鳄 |
[43:25] | The blood of Christ… | 基督之血… |
[43:31] | -You do have a point, though. -Which one? | -但你确实说到点子上了 -哪点? |
[43:34] | About sex and murder being man’s main pleasure. | 关于性和谋杀是人类最主要的快感 |
[43:41] | Well, it certainly seems that way these days. | 对啊 这几天看来似乎是那样 |
[43:43] | Not to sound reactionary. | 不是危言耸听 |
[43:49] | So which one are you gonna use me for? | 那你想用我来获取哪种呢? |
[43:57] | Both. | 都要 |
[44:27] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this, Clyde. | 我们得停止这种会面了 克莱德 |
[44:30] | I’m getting closer. | 我就快找到了 |
[44:32] | Closer to getting me fired. | 就快让我被抄鱿鱼了? |
[44:34] | -Don’t be an asshole. -Too late. | -别那么混 -太迟了 |
[44:42] | I tell you what: You make yourself invisible from now on | 我跟你说 从现在起你就消失的话 |
[44:45] | and I will keep you up to date on everything. | 我任何事都会立刻告诉你 |
[44:48] | He may not keep you up to date. | 他可不会什么都立刻告诉你啊 |
[44:49] | Who knows how long it would have taken for your guys to find this John. | 谁知道你们这帮人 什么时候才能找到凶手 |
[44:52] | Yeah, point taken. | 嗯 说到点子上了 |
[44:57] | -Look, how much this means to you… -Don’t. | -你瞧 我知道这对你意义重大… -别 |
[45:00] | What I meant was, | 我是说 |
[45:02] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象 |
[45:05] | And I wish you could be part of this officially, but seeing as how you… | 我希望你能正式加入这个案子 但看到你如何… |
[45:07] | It’s okay, Joe. I’ll play ball. | 好了 乔 我配合你 |
[45:17] | But you can’t go lifting evidence from my crime scene. | 但你不能再在犯罪现场乱动证物了 |
[45:19] | I sure can. I’m invisible, remember? | 我当然可以 我是隐形的 记得吗? |
[46:05] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[46:53] | Turn around slow. | 慢慢的转身 |
[46:55] | Emphasis on slow. | 重点是要慢慢的 |
[47:05] | I’ll take that phone. | 我来接电话 |
[47:10] | -Where’s Bishop? -He didn’t tell me. | -比绍普在哪 -他没告诉我 |
[47:12] | You don’t need that with me. | 对我你不需要用那个 |
[47:17] | I’m not… not like you. | 我可… 跟你不同 |
[47:19] | World-class understatement. | 顶级的避讳啊 |
[47:22] | As for you being human, that’s purely a technicality. | 至于你还是人类 那还真是个技术活 |
[47:25] | Humor me here, | 让我想笑的是 |
[47:28] | how much does Bishop pay you for this? | 比绍普给你多少工资干这差事? |
[48:27] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我不为难你 |
[48:29] | You just dropped him off somewhere. | 你只是把他载到了某处 |
[48:30] | I can’t tell you. He will kill me. | 我不能告诉你 他会杀了我的 |
[48:34] | He won’t get the chance. | 他不会有机会的 |
[49:11] | I’m an old man. | 我是个老人家 |
[49:13] | Please take mercy. | 发发慈悲吧 |
[49:15] | I’m fresh out just now. | 我才刚获新生 |
[49:20] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[49:23] | He doesn’t know it’s you. | 他不知道是你 |
[49:25] | He thinks a cop is after him. | 他认为是一个警察在找他 |
[49:28] | What cop? | 什么警察 |
[49:30] | All he knows is what happened to the others. | 他只是知道了其他人的下场 |
[49:35] | Where is he going? | 他去哪了 |
[49:39] | Don’t take pauses because it makes me think you’re lying. | 别停下 那样会让我认为你在撒谎 |
[49:44] | I am not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[49:51] | Yeah, well, death is different now. | 嗯 好吧 现在死亡不一样了 |
[52:30] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[52:56] | -Yeah? -You awake? | -喂? -你醒了? |
[52:58] | Robin Hood’s had a busy night. Two more bodies. | 罗宾汉晚上可没闲 又发现了两具尸体(罗宾汉意指凶手) |
[53:00] | Maybe we have a blood sample to match to. | 我也许得到了可以对比的血样 |
[53:04] | It’s a she. | 是个女的 |
[53:05] | Paid a late-night visit to a local drugstore, | 深夜去了一家药店 |
[53:07] | bought supplies to dress a knife wound. | 买了点药品来包扎刀伤 |
[53:09] | Any ideas about her destination? | 知道她的去向吗? |
[53:11] | We’ve got a parking-lot surveillance shot of a license plate. | 我们从停车场的监视录像中 得到了车牌号码 |
[53:16] | Yeah. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[55:23] | Hello, Bishop. | 你好 比绍普 |
[55:25] | Poe won’t be checking his messages any longer. | 波再不会查收信息了 |
[55:28] | We can discuss that if you like. | 如果你愿意 我们可以谈谈此事 |
[55:32] | I understand you being a little raw about it. | 我理解你有点切肤之痛 |
[55:36] | We should meet. | 我们应该见面 |
[55:41] | I figure you should have the chance to see my face | 我认为在我杀你之前 |
[55:43] | before I kill you. | 你应该有机会看清楚我的脸 |
[55:51] | Wonton’s. | 混沌酒吧 |
[56:38] | A man made a call from that phone back there about 20 minutes ago. | 有个人20分钟前用了后面的电话 |
[56:41] | I wonder what you can tell me about him. | 我想你能不能告诉我点关于他的事 |
[56:43] | It’s a public phone. Lots of people use it. | 那是公用电话 很多人都用 |
[56:45] | This guy was in his 30s, | 那人大概30来岁 |
[56:48] | dark hair, the kind women might go for. | 深发色 吸引女人的类型 |
[56:51] | Oh, and my drink’s red wine. | 我喝的是红酒 |
[56:55] | Are you a cop, his wife, what? | 你是警察 他老婆? 还是什么? |
[56:59] | Cop, lover, baby sister… really, who cares? | 警察 情人 小妹妹 谁关心呢? |
[57:03] | You don’t want this guy as a regular. | 我不会想让他成为常客的 |
[57:05] | Anything you noticed might help me out big time. | 你提供的任何线索说不定都能帮我大忙 |
[57:08] | Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to take your money, | 别误会 我很乐意收下你的钱 |
[57:12] | but the guy came in, had a drink, | 那家伙进来 喝了一杯 |
[57:15] | made a phone call, that’s it. | 打了一通电话 就这些了 |
[57:17] | Did he exit front or back? | 那他从前门还是后门走的? |
[57:19] | Did you see his car? Did he talk to anyone here? | 你看到他的车了吗? 他有和这里的人说过话吗? |
[57:21] | Nope. I’ve never seen him before. | 没有 我此前从没见过他 |
[57:25] | I have to get tipped, though. | 不过我还是要拿小费 |
[57:30] | If you ever see him again, call me at this number | 如果你再见到他 打这个号码 |
[57:33] | and I’ll keep these coming. | 我还会给你好处 |
[57:38] | “Eve.” Is that your name? | 伊夫 是你的名字? |
[57:50] | Sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[57:51] | but I overheard you talking to the bartender in there. | 但我无意中听到了你和酒保的谈话 |
[57:54] | -You’re looking for Bishop, right? -What do you know about him? | -你在找比绍普 对吗? -你知道他什么? |
[57:57] | -I know where he’s staying. -He sent you to tell me? | -我知道他的住处 -他派你来告诉我的? |
[57:59] | To tell you? No. | 来告诉你? 不 |
[58:01] | -He sent me to take you there. -I’ll get my stuff. | -他派我来接你去那儿 -我拿东西 |
[58:08] | Did I overdo it? | 我是不是下手太重了? |
[58:11] | What do you think, dipshit? Help me. | 你认为呢? 笨蛋 快帮忙 |
[58:19] | All right, you take her car and you meet me there. | 好了 你开她的车 在那里跟我会合 |
[58:27] | What?! | 怎么了? |
[58:31] | It’s a stick. I can’t drive it. | 那辆是手动档的 我开不来 |
[58:33] | -Learn, man. -But you’re the better driver. | -学啊 伙计 -但你开的比我好啊 |
[58:36] | Dwayne, don’t become a problem. | 德怀恩 别制造麻烦 |
[58:40] | Plus, she has the keys. | 还有 钥匙在她身上 |
[58:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[58:51] | Maybe she’s got them in her breast pocket. | 也许她把要是放在乳袋里了 |
[58:53] | She doesn’t have a breast pocket. | 她可没有乳袋 |
[58:55] | I don’t hear her complaining. | 我可没听到她抱怨 |
[58:57] | We’re sitting ducks here and you’re feeling her up? Come on, man! | 我们正骑虎难下呢 你却在摸她 快点 伙计 |
[59:00] | Hey, easy, bro. Can I help it that she’s a fox? | 放送点 兄弟 我忍不住 她太迷人了 |
[1:02:42] | Yes? | 喂? |
[1:02:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:02:49] | Who is this? | 是谁啊? |
[1:02:53] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:02:55] | Sadie? | 赛迪? |
[1:02:58] | Is this you? | 是你吗? |
[1:03:05] | Mom, I love you so much. | 妈妈 我非常爱你 |
[1:03:07] | Where… where are you, honey? | 哪儿… 你在哪儿? 宝贝儿 |
[1:03:12] | Is this really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[1:03:15] | You take good care of yourself and Beth, okay? | 你照顾好你自己和贝丝 好吗? |
[1:03:20] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干吗? |
[1:03:23] | It’s your sister, sweetheart! | 是你姐 心肝儿 |
[1:03:26] | No, Mom. Sadie’s dead, remember? | 不 妈妈 她已经死了 记得吗? |
[1:06:55] | Welcome to Mexico. | 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[1:06:58] | I’m in Mexico? | 我在墨西哥? |
[1:07:01] | Well, technically, | 好吧 技术上讲 |
[1:07:04] | you’re still in California, | 你还在加州 |
[1:07:07] | but who can tell the difference, huh? | 但谁能区别呢? |
[1:07:10] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[1:07:12] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[1:07:14] | Yes, physics will do that to you… | 对 是物理对你干的好事… |
[1:07:18] | gravity, trucks, concrete. | 重力 卡车 混凝土 |
[1:07:23] | You found out the hard way that you cannot die… | 你找到了永生的艰难之路 |
[1:07:27] | at least not like regular people. | 至少不同于常人 |
[1:07:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:07:32] | I am someone who is very interested | 我是某个非常感兴趣于… |
[1:07:35] | in this… this man you hate so much… Bishop. | 这个… 这个你恨之入骨的人 比绍普 |
[1:07:39] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[1:07:41] | You were talking in your sleep. | 你在昏睡中一直叫他名字 |
[1:07:43] | There’s two kinds of people | 有两种人 |
[1:07:46] | that talk in their sleep: | 会在睡梦中说话 |
[1:07:49] | People who can’t shut up, | 不能闭嘴的人 |
[1:07:51] | and people who have something to say. | 和有事要说的人 |
[1:07:55] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[1:08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:42] | What do you want? | 你先干吗? |
[1:08:44] | I want to be alive again. | 我想复生 |
[1:08:46] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[1:08:48] | Ask yourself, what do you want now? | 问问你自己 你现在想要什么? |
[1:09:01] | I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else. | 我要阻止他们再害其他人 |
[1:09:03] | Open your right hand. | 张开你的右手 |
[1:09:11] | -Then you will do that. -How? | -那你就去做吧 -怎么做? |
[1:09:28] | In English, it’s “I’m going to be your godfather.” | 用英语说 就是我要做你的教父 |
[1:09:32] | I will guide you in your search, | 我会在路上指引你 |
[1:09:35] | in your work. | 于你的工作 |
[1:09:38] | But how will I find them? | 但我如何找到他们呢? |
[1:09:41] | It is not hard to find those | 要找到那些… |
[1:09:43] | who don’t know that you’re looking for them. | 不知道你在找他们的人并不难 |
[1:09:45] | But… | 但是… |
[1:09:52] | Rourke, Eve, Harrison, Poe… | 鲁克 伊夫 哈里森 波… |
[1:09:55] | …Bishop. | 比绍普 |
[1:09:59] | Those are their names. How did you know? | 那是他们的名字 你怎么知道的? |
[1:10:01] | I know some people that can get you over here. | 我认识一些能带你去那儿的人 |
[1:10:04] | Now it’s up to you to work your way over here. | 现在就取决于你能不能 在这完成你的工作了 |
[1:10:09] | But you have to start at the bottom. | 但你必须从底层开始 |
[1:10:11] | You won’t make it if you go straight to Bishop. | 如果你直接去找比绍普 你是做不到的 |
[1:10:16] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:10:24] | This will help you survive for a while. | 这可以帮助你活一段时间 |
[1:10:31] | And when it runs out? | 那当这用光了呢? |
[1:10:40] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:43] | I won’t kill innocent people. | 我不愿杀无辜的人 |
[1:10:46] | Every war has its casualties, Sadie. | 有战争就有牺牲 赛迪 |
[1:10:51] | And don’t fool yourself. | 不要自欺欺人 |
[1:10:54] | Nobody’s innocent… | 没有人是无辜的 |
[1:10:56] | nadie. | 赛迪 |
[1:11:03] | Nadie. | 赛迪 |
[1:11:18] | Hello. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要? |
[1:11:21] | -What room is Rourke in? -Room number 310. | -鲁克在哪间房? -310号房间 |
[1:11:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:11:30] | -What do you want? -You. | -你想要什么? -你 |
[1:11:40] | -Lady, what the hell did you do? -Call the cops. | -小姐 你到底在这儿干吗? -快报警 |
[1:11:43] | Tell me where to find Eve. | 告诉我哪里可以找到伊夫 |
[1:11:48] | -Who are you? -Where is she? | -你是谁? -她在哪儿? |
[1:11:50] | You’re that reporter… | 你是那位记者 |
[1:11:55] | who went diggin’… a little too deep. | 那个挖的有点太深的人 |
[1:11:58] | If you think I’ve forgotten my question, you’re sadly mistaken. | 如果你认为我会忘了我的问题 那你就大错特错了 |
[1:12:01] | -I don’t know where she is. -I’m gonna call the cops! | -我不知道她在哪儿 -我要报警了 |
[1:12:03] | I thought I already asked you to. | 我想我已经让你报警了 |
[1:12:07] | -You really don’t know? -Try a place called The Red Angel. | -你真的不知道? -试试打电话到一个叫火红天使的地方 |
[1:12:11] | -She hangs out there, I think. -You think? | -我想她大概在那爽呢 -你想? |
[1:12:13] | I can take you to her if it’s this important. | 如果这很重要 我可以带你去找她 |
[1:12:28] | It might come as a shock, | 当你第一次下手杀人时… |
[1:12:30] | …how little you feel about that first kill. | 多少会有些震惊 |
[1:12:34] | but it would be a grave mistake | 但如果你就此认为 干掉伊娃也是易如反掌的话 |
[1:12:36] | to think that handling Eve will be as simple. | 那将会成为一个刻骨铭心的错误 |
[1:12:38] | Don’t let her get inside your head. | 别让她控制你的头脑 |
[1:13:03] | You’re a beautiful woman. | 你真是个美人 |
[1:13:13] | -Out. -Whoa! | 出去 |
[1:13:15] | -Now. -Whoa, Miss Hot Shit, | -立刻滚 -死辣妹 |
[1:13:16] | who made you God? | 你以为你是老几 |
[1:13:18] | Tell me again what you said on the dance floor. | 再跟我说一遍你在舞池里说的话 |
[1:13:20] | I said I can never dance with a hard-on pressed against my leg. | 我说你那话儿直顶着我的腿 我没法跳舞 |
[1:13:24] | Oh yeah. Shit, that is so hot! | 靠 太火爆了 |
[1:13:44] | Sailor, uh… | 水手 |
[1:13:47] | this is my sister. | 这是我姐姐 |
[1:13:51] | What the fuck is she doing with that harpoon? | 那她拿着那该死的弩干吗? |
[1:13:53] | Lord Almighty. | 万能的主 |
[1:13:55] | Sadie Blake. | 赛迪·布雷克 |
[1:13:58] | You have a million questions, I bet. | 我打赌你有千万个疑问 |
[1:14:01] | That’s your cue to leave. | 她是暗示你该走了 |
[1:14:08] | Here. | 给 |
[1:14:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:14:16] | Bishop was done feeding off you | 比绍普喝够了你的血后 |
[1:14:18] | and still you wouldn’t die. | 你仍然没有死 |
[1:14:20] | So he gave you to me to finish off. | 他就让我来了结你 |
[1:14:23] | -Why didn’t you? -Believe me, I tried. | -那你为什么没有? -相信 我试了 |
[1:14:27] | But I have never seen anyone put up such a fight. | 但我从未见过有人如此抗争 |
[1:14:29] | You didn’t have enough blood left in you for a pulse. | 你已经没有足够的血液来维持心跳了 |
[1:14:34] | I figured somewhere deep inside you wanted to stay here. | 我认为一定是心灵深处的 某种东西让你不想死去 |
[1:14:36] | So you took pity on me, is that it? | 所以你就怜悯了我 是那样吗? |
[1:14:39] | -I owe you? -You owe it to yourself | -我欠你的? -你欠你自己的 |
[1:14:41] | to stop hating what you are | 不要再憎恨你自己身为何物了 |
[1:14:43] | and understand your fear. | 去了解你自己的恐惧 |
[1:14:45] | Who says I’m afraid? | 谁说我怕了 |
[1:14:48] | Fear is where we go to learn. | 恐惧在何处 我们就要学习何处 |
[1:14:50] | That’s where you went for three days. | 那就是你过去三天去的地方 |
[1:14:53] | -Maybe more. -What are you talking about? | -也许还不止 -你到底在说什么? |
[1:14:56] | It takes three days to turn someone | 彻底转变需要三天时间 |
[1:14:59] | and it’s a very delicate process. | 那是一个非常微妙的过程 |
[1:15:01] | Only a handful of us even know how to do it. | 只有我们中的少数几个知道如何去做 |
[1:15:05] | I started you, but you finished it on your own, | 开头是我转变了你 但你却靠你自己完成了整个过程 |
[1:15:09] | alone in that morgue. | 就独自在那停尸房 |
[1:15:12] | You became one of us because that’s what you wanted. | 你之所以成为了我们中的一员 是因为你自己想要成为 |
[1:15:14] | I’m not like you. And I’m not one of you. | 我不象你 我也不是你们中的一员 |
[1:15:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:15:21] | I’m really gonna have to ask you to leave now. | 我不得不请你们离开了 |
[1:15:24] | One last round, darling. | 最后一回合了 亲爱的 |
[1:15:26] | Sorry, it’s already way past closing. I’ll get in trouble. | 不好意思 已经过了关门时间了 我会有麻烦的 |
[1:15:28] | I’ll never ask for anything again. | 我再不会请求其他事情了 |
[1:15:29] | Girl Scout’s honor. | 以女童子军的荣耀 |
[1:15:33] | Can you spare a cigarette? | 能拿支雪茄吗? |
[1:15:42] | How many of you are there? | 你们一共有多少人? |
[1:15:44] | Not as many as there used to be, that’s for sure. | 肯定不如以前人多了 那是肯定的 |
[1:15:48] | Nature’s way, perhaps. | 也许是自然规律 |
[1:15:52] | If so, nature’s pretty damned unmerciful. | 如果是那样 自然也他妈的太残酷了 |
[1:15:55] | Are you merciful? | 那你又仁慈吗? |
[1:15:56] | I draw the line, sure… | 我有我的底线 真的… |
[1:15:59] | no children, no babies… | 不伤害儿童 不伤害婴儿 |
[1:16:03] | not like Harrison. | 不象哈里森 |
[1:16:06] | -And you? -What about me? | -你呢? -什么我呢? |
[1:16:08] | Well, you must have gone through some pretty gruesome self-discoveries. | 好吧 你一定经历了一个 十分可怕的自我认知过程 |
[1:16:12] | You must have found shelter somewhere… | 你也一定发现了某个藏身之处 |
[1:16:15] | a weapon maker. | 一个做武器的人 |
[1:16:18] | Something like that. | 或诸如此类的 |
[1:16:21] | So how is Arturo? | 那阿特鲁还好吗? |
[1:16:26] | He’s one of you. | 他是你们中的一员吗? |
[1:16:27] | Not just one of us. He… he ran everything | 并非只是我们中的一员 他曾是主宰 |
[1:16:31] | till Bishop got sick of it. | 直到比绍普对此厌烦 |
[1:16:34] | He really didn’t tell you any of this? | 他没有告诉你吗? |
[1:16:39] | He’s always been wise. | 他一直那么聪明 |
[1:16:42] | You never would have started this if you knew you were just his pawn. | 如果你早知道你只是他的棋子的话 你大概绝不会做这些事的 |
[1:16:45] | His pawn for what? | 什么事的棋子? |
[1:16:47] | To get rid of Bishop. | 干掉比绍普的事 |
[1:16:54] | Five minutes, guys. | 最后五分钟 伙计们 |
[1:17:29] | It’s full moon tonight. | 今晚是月圆之夜 |
[1:17:33] | The best moon of the year to be with the one you love. | 一年之中月最圆的日子 是爱人相聚的日子 |
[1:17:38] | If that’s a confession… | 如果算是种忏悔的话… |
[1:17:43] | you picked the wrong time. | 你选错时间了 |
[1:17:45] | It’s a declaration. | 这是一个生命 |
[1:17:50] | We all have our purpose. | 我们各为其主 |
[1:17:56] | I simply forgot what mine was a long time ago. | 我只是早已忘记了我为了些什么 |
[1:18:01] | I prayed you would come, Sadie Blake. | 我曾祈祷你会来 赛迪·布雷克 |
[1:18:10] | If that’s what you want. | 如果这是你想要的结局 |
[1:18:12] | I can’t have what I want. | 我心想事成 |
[1:18:15] | So do what you came here to do. | 那就动手吧 |
[1:18:18] | And good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:19:14] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:19:21] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:19:53] | How’d she do that? | 她怎么做到的? |
[1:20:04] | I have a gun! | 我手里有枪 |
[1:20:10] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:20:36] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[1:20:55] | I can’t move. I think you broke my leg. | 我动不了 我想你把我的腿撞断了 |
[1:20:58] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去肯定是那样 |
[1:21:02] | Holy shit, you fucking maniac, you! | 妈的 你一定是疯了 |
[1:21:04] | I had a bag… where is it? | 我有个包在哪? |
[1:21:06] | What bag, you crazy bit… ahh! | 什么包 你这个疯婆子… |
[1:21:10] | Don’t change the subject again. | 别再转移话题 |
[1:21:13] | Do we understand each other? | 我们之间达成共识没有? |
[1:21:16] | My bag, where it is? | 我的包在哪? |
[1:21:18] | Dwayne took it. | 德怀恩拿了 |
[1:21:20] | -He took your car. -Where? | -他开着你的车 -在哪? |
[1:21:22] | It’s a place called The Crest. It’s about 20 miles from here. | 是个叫克雷斯特的地方 离这有20英里远 |
[1:21:25] | It’s a deserted compound with a bunch of stables in it. | 是个带马房的废弃的围场 |
[1:21:28] | -That’s where Bishop is? -I guess. | -比绍普在那儿? -我想是的 |
[1:21:31] | Look, you’ve gotta believe me. | 瞧 你该相信我 |
[1:21:33] | I don’t know jack about any of this, okay? | 我并不了解内情 好吗? |
[1:21:35] | Bishop just told me to bring you to him. | 比绍普只是告诉我来带你去见他 |
[1:21:38] | -He said my name? He knows who I am? -No no. | -他告诉你名字了? 他知道我是谁? -不 没有 |
[1:21:41] | I was instructed to go to the bar | 他只是指示我去酒吧 |
[1:21:43] | and bring in anyone who came in asking for him. | 带任何问起他的人去见他 |
[1:21:46] | Do you know what Bishop is? | 那你知道比绍普是谁吗? |
[1:21:47] | I heard he’s the leader of this cult | 我听说他是某邪教的头头 |
[1:21:50] | and they have these crazy house orgies, | 还有他们经常在家里进行一些疯狂的纵乐 |
[1:21:52] | but I didn’t believe any of the shit | 但我根本不相信… |
[1:21:54] | about them feeding on people. I just… | 什么他们吃人之类的 我只是… |
[1:21:56] | I thought I’d hook up with some Goth chicks who are into threesomes. | 我只是想钓些喜欢3P的哥特女孩 |
[1:21:59] | What is it with you geeky guys and these Goth chicks anyway? | 那和你们这些烂人以及 哥特女孩在一起的又是什么呢? |
[1:22:02] | Please, please, please don’t kill me. | 求求你 求求你不要杀我 |
[1:22:05] | I’m sorry that I hurt you. | 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[1:22:06] | I’m so sorry. I’m so goddamn sorry! | 我很抱歉 我真该死 太抱歉了 |
[1:22:10] | I’ve never done a bad thing in my life. I beg you. | 我这辈子没干过一件坏事 我求求你了 |
[1:22:13] | When is this party supposed to be? | 派对一般什么时候开始? |
[1:22:15] | Tomorrow at midnight. | 明天午夜 |
[1:22:17] | These kids that I heard it from are serious about… | 我听到那些家伙正… |
[1:22:20] | hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[1:22:21] | Wait, hey! | 等一等 嘿 |
[1:22:23] | How am I supposed to… | 那我该怎么办… |
[1:22:39] | Dear Jesus, | 我的上帝啊… |
[1:22:41] | my Savior, | 我的主 |
[1:22:43] | I know I’ve neglected you | 我知道我很久以来一直藐视了你 |
[1:22:48] | but if you could help me out of this… | 假如你能帮我脱困… |
[1:22:59] | Sadie… | 赛迪 |
[1:24:29] | I feel the same way about you. | 我跟你感觉一样 |
[1:25:35] | -Yes. -Hello, is this Eve? | -喂 -你好 是伊娃吗? |
[1:25:39] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:25:40] | You told me to call if I saw that guy again, | 你跟我说如果我再见到 那家伙就打电话给你的 |
[1:25:44] | -the one we talked about earlier. -Sure. | -就是我们早先谈过的 -对啊 |
[1:25:47] | Well, he just walked into the bar. | 好的 他正在酒吧里转悠呢 |
[1:26:31] | -Where is he? -Eve? | -他在哪? -伊夫? |
[1:26:35] | -What do you want? -I want to ask you a few questions. | -你想干吗? -我想问你几个问题 |
[1:26:42] | I’m not in a chatty mood, Officer. | 我没心情谈话 长官 |
[1:26:46] | That obvious, huh? | 显然如此 |
[1:26:56] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这个是你的 |
[1:27:02] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪找到的? |
[1:27:05] | A redneck named Dwayne Musgrove | 从一个叫德怀恩·莫格若夫的乡下人那里 |
[1:27:09] | borrowed your car a little earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候从你那儿借的车 |
[1:27:11] | The kid can steal cars but he sure as hell can’t drive ’em. | 这家伙能偷车 却他妈的不能开车 |
[1:27:17] | -I know you. -Do you? | -我认识你 -是吗? |
[1:27:20] | Yeah, | 对 |
[1:27:22] | I never forget a face. | 我永远忘不了那张脸 |
[1:27:26] | Occupational hazard. | 职业病 |
[1:27:27] | What occupation would that be? | 什么职业会这样呢? |
[1:27:32] | I’m gonna grab that bag and walk out of here. | 我准备拿包走人 |
[1:27:34] | I won’t hurt you if you don’t try to stop me. | 如你不阻拦我 我也不会伤你 |
[1:27:39] | That’s one hell of an if. | 真是个可怕的如果 |
[1:27:41] | That’s up to you. | 那取决于你 |
[1:27:46] | -Just a few more questions. -Maybe some other time. | -再问多几个问题 -也许下一次吧 |
[1:27:55] | Here I thought bartenders were supposed to be like priests. | 我觉得这里的酒保更象牧师 |
[1:28:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:14] | Drop the bag. Put your hands on the bar. Do it. | 放下包 把手放在吧台上 快 |
[1:28:17] | -You’re under arrest. -I don’t have time for this. | -你被捕了 -我没时间被捕 |
[1:28:20] | -You have the right to remain silent. -I need my gear! | -你有权利保持沉默 -我要我的东西 |
[1:28:22] | I suggest you use that goddamn right. | 我建议你还是使用沉默的权利吧 |
[1:28:25] | Listen to me. You don’t understand! | 听我说 你不了解情况 |
[1:28:27] | Oh, sure I do. Everybody’s innocent. | 我当然了解 每个人都是无辜的 |
[1:28:30] | Not me. Not by a mile. | 不是我 差远了 |
[1:28:36] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗? |
[1:28:39] | -Was it you? -Who? | -是你吗? -你说谁? |
[1:28:41] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:28:43] | I know you were there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[1:28:45] | -Did you touch her? -Hey, man, take it easy. | -你有碰她吗? -嘿 伙计 放送点 |
[1:28:48] | Back the fuck off! | 他妈的后退 |
[1:28:56] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[1:29:01] | Go. Go! | 走 出去 |
[1:29:09] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想找的人 |
[1:29:10] | Really? You’re not a killer? | 真的? 你不是个杀人犯? |
[1:29:40] | Tricia’s the reason I’m in this mess to begin with, | 是因为特里莎我才陷于 这一大堆麻烦之中 |
[1:29:42] | but I didn’t kill her. I’m after the man who did. | 但我没有杀她 我正在找杀她的人 |
[1:29:48] | -Why? -Because he did the same thing to me. | -为什么? -因为他对我做了相同的勾当 |
[1:29:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:29:54] | These people are… are not… | 这些人不是… 不是… |
[1:29:58] | I’m not one of them. I’m trying to get rid of them. | 我不是他们一伙计的 我是要摆脱他们 |
[1:30:00] | And he’s the only one left. His name is Bishop. | 他是最后一个了 他名叫比绍普 |
[1:30:06] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要去杀了他 |
[1:30:09] | And the moment that happens I’m… I’m done. | 等我了结了他的那一刻 我就… 我就结束了 |
[1:30:13] | I’m not a person anymore. | 我再也不能做人了 |
[1:30:16] | I’ll tell you what: | 我跟你说 |
[1:30:19] | Backup’s on the way. | 增援已经在路上了 |
[1:30:20] | You tell them exactly what you just told me | 你把刚才说的再跟他们说一遍 |
[1:30:22] | and we’ll see what kind of deal they cut you. | 让我们看看他们会怎么处置你 |
[1:30:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:30:29] | In the mirror. | 从镜子里 |
[1:30:40] | You really don’t remember me? | 你真的不记得我了? |
[1:30:44] | Because I remember you. | 因为我记得你 |
[1:30:49] | My name is Sadie Blake. | 我名叫赛迪·布雷克 |
[1:30:51] | L… | 我… |
[1:30:58] | I was a reporter. | 我曾是个记者 |
[1:31:01] | That’s… that’s impossible. | 那… 那不可能 |
[1:31:06] | I zipped you into a body bag. | 是我把你的裹尸袋拉上的 |
[1:31:09] | You can come with me if you like. | 如果你愿意 你可以跟我一起去 |
[1:31:12] | I’ll kill your daughter’s killer for you. | 我会为了你把杀害你女儿的凶手干掉 |
[1:31:15] | And you can return the favor by killing me. | 之后请你也杀掉我作为回报 |
[1:31:17] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[1:31:18] | Your daughter was raped, gutted, | 你的女儿被强奸并吃了 |
[1:31:21] | and left in a dumpster, but you can’t do that?! | 然后被丢弃在垃圾箱里 而你却做不到? |
[1:31:58] | All right… | 好吧… |
[1:32:02] | let’s say I believe you. | 即使我相信你 |
[1:32:05] | I still can’t help you. | 我也没法帮你 |
[1:32:11] | Then this whole conversation’s a waste of time I don’t have. | 那这次谈话就是在浪费 我浪费不起的时间 |
[1:32:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:17] | Keys to the cuffs. | 手铐的钥匙 |
[1:32:19] | Slow. | 慢慢拿出来 |
[1:32:21] | If you even think about going for your piece, | 如果你还想拿你的枪的话 |
[1:32:22] | I will snap your neck. | 我会咬断你的脖子 |
[1:32:32] | Now the bag. | 现在拿包 |
[1:32:34] | Slow. | 慢慢的 |
[1:32:43] | Okay, now the tricky part. | 好了 现在是要小心的环节了 |
[1:32:47] | Your gun… | 你的枪… |
[1:32:49] | toss it out the window. | 丢出窗外 |
[1:32:52] | Please don’t give me a reason. | 不要给我杀你的理由 |
[1:33:04] | I’m gonna release you now, nice and easy. | 我现在要放开你了 放老实放轻松 |
[1:33:08] | It takes me 4.3 seconds to load that crossbow. I’ve timed it. | 我需要4.3秒把弩上堂 我计算过 |
[1:33:13] | You keep that in mind when you make a run for your life. | 你一会逃命时 要记紧了 |
[1:33:37] | Let’s try this again. You’re under arrest. | 我们再来一遍 你被捕了 |
[1:33:40] | I will fire if you don’t stop! | 如果你不停下 我就开枪了 |
[1:33:46] | Last warning. | 最后的警告 |
[1:34:06] | That fucking hurt. | 真他妈疼啊 |
[1:34:12] | All right, | 好吧 |
[1:34:13] | Number one’s right there beneath the surface. | 第一颗就在这里 在皮肤下面 |
[1:34:15] | I can just barely make it out. | 我差点就不能钳出来了 |
[1:34:17] | I’m going to douse the wound with alcohol. | 我要用酒精擦拭伤口 |
[1:34:19] | How many times have you done this? | 你干这事多少次了? |
[1:34:21] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[1:34:28] | Tell me about your condition. | 跟我说说你的状况 |
[1:34:30] | I’m in pain, I’m exhausted, I’m angry. | 我很痛 我很累 我很饿 |
[1:34:33] | I didn’t mean currently. I meant since… | 我不是说现在的情况 我是说自从… |
[1:34:36] | it happened to you. | 你被那么着之后… |
[1:34:38] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[1:34:40] | Pain, exhaustion, anger. That’s what it’s like. | 痛 累 饿 就是那感觉 |
[1:34:45] | Is it genetic? | 这会遗传吗? |
[1:34:47] | I haven’t exactly volunteered for tests. | 我可不是自愿做实验品的 |
[1:34:49] | -What about food? -What about it? | -那吃什么呢? -什么怎么? |
[1:34:52] | You can’t keep down regular food? | 你不能一直吃普通的食物吧 |
[1:34:54] | You have a skillful way of putting a girl at ease, Rawlins. | 你让女孩放轻松倒很有一套啊 劳林斯 |
[1:34:58] | Try asking me anything else. | 试试问我其他的事 |
[1:35:00] | How many guys have you slept with? | 你跟多少男人上过床 |
[1:35:01] | Since my, uh… | 自从我… |
[1:35:03] | what did you call it, condition? | 你怎么说的来着? 状况? |
[1:35:07] | -None, I guess. -You guess? | -我想没有 -你想? |
[1:35:10] | I was taught to never play with my food. | 我被教导永远不要和我的食物玩耍 |
[1:35:13] | Number one. | 第一颗 |
[1:35:18] | I do apologize. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:35:21] | Hey, you needed proof, right? | 嘿 你需要证明 对不对? |
[1:35:23] | I meant I apologize for what comes next. | 我是说我对接下来的那颗抱歉 |
[1:35:26] | That was the easy one. This one’s really gonna hurt. | 那颗比较容易取 接下来这颗才够你受的 |
[1:35:30] | No shame in passing out. | 不要害羞尽管昏过去吧 |
[1:35:42] | Water. | 水 |
[1:35:50] | Do you mind brushing the hair out of my eyes? | 你能把我眼前的头发撩开吗? |
[1:36:13] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:36:15] | Late afternoon. | 快要天黑了 |
[1:36:17] | You must have been tired. | 你一定很累吧 |
[1:36:23] | Aren’t we past all this? I have to use the bathroom. | 我们都熬过去了吧 我必须用一下浴室 |
[1:36:29] | You’re still a serial killer. | 你还是一个连环杀手 |
[1:36:34] | And I do hate surprises. | 而且我十分讨厌什么惊喜 |
[1:36:39] | All right, stand up and turn around. | 好了 站起来转过身 |
[1:36:41] | Come on, what am I gonna do? | 拜托 我能做什么呢? |
[1:36:43] | You’re gonna turn around, that’s what. | 你能转过身去 没什么 |
[1:36:48] | Can you at least cuff me in the front? | 那你至少能把我的手铐锁在前面吧 |
[1:36:50] | It’s kind of hard to wipe with your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后上厕所的难度好象比较高 |
[1:37:09] | The door stays open. | 把门开着 |
[1:37:11] | No arguing. | 没的商量 |
[1:37:13] | Cheap thrills. | 低级趣味 |
[1:37:21] | Were you and Tricia very close? | 你和特里莎来往密切吗? |
[1:37:26] | Not so much over the last few years. | 过去几年中也接触不多 |
[1:37:30] | Let me guess: Your marriage, your job, | 让我猜猜 你的再婚 你的工作 |
[1:37:32] | you neglected your wife and kid, | 你的忽视 你的妻儿 |
[1:37:34] | took them for granted. | 得要他们同意 |
[1:37:35] | If you’re aiming for “perceptive,” | 如果你是指”共识” |
[1:37:37] | it’s coming off painfully smug. | 那实在是种让人痛苦的自以为是 |
[1:37:40] | -Sorry, what I meant was… -I know what you meant. | -对不起 我的意思是… -我知道你什么意思 |
[1:37:43] | Doesn’t mean I don’t regret it. | 并不是说我不后悔 |
[1:37:49] | You need help with that? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[1:37:52] | In my whole life, you’re the first guy | 我这辈子 你是第一个 |
[1:37:54] | who’s ever offered to put my pants back on. | 要帮我穿裤子的人 |
[1:37:59] | I’m not here to flirt with you. | 我不是来跟你调情的 |
[1:38:03] | Oh, I forgot how awkward conversations get between men and women. | 我都忘记男女授受不亲了 |
[1:38:10] | Would you? I can’t twist my wrists properly. | 能帮下忙吗? 我手腕动不太了 |
[1:38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:38] | The condition is genetic. | 这种状态是会遗传的 |
[1:38:41] | I mean, I’m no doctor, | 我是说 虽然我不是医生 |
[1:38:43] | but I’ve never seen tissue regenerate like that. | 但我从没见过人体组织能够那样再生 |
[1:38:45] | -It’s incredible. -Are we getting personal now? | -太不可思议了 -现在我们不是公事公办了吧 |
[1:38:47] | Well, I did just zip up your jeans. | 好吧 我刚帮你把校门拉上 |
[1:38:50] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[1:38:53] | Don’t assume you know me. | 别以为你了解我 |
[1:38:55] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[1:38:58] | I know that you drink a little too much. | 我知道你饮酒过度 |
[1:39:01] | I know what you’ve eaten in the last 48 hours. | 我知道你过去48小时中吃了什么 |
[1:39:04] | And I know that I’m turning you on right now. | 而且我知道刚才我让你冲动了 |
[1:39:08] | You have a vivid imagination. | 你想象的还真够大胆 |
[1:39:10] | Overdeveloped sense of smell, actually. | 实际是嗅觉过于灵敏 |
[1:39:12] | Are we gonna do this, yes or no? | 那我们到底做不做? |
[1:39:14] | Long as you remember our deal. | 只要你记得我们的交易 |
[1:39:15] | I kill Bishop, you kill me. | 我杀掉比绍普 你就杀了我 |
[1:39:17] | I remember. Now let’s go. | 我记得 现在我们出发吧 |
[1:39:20] | We have to wait till sundown. | 我必须等到太阳落山 |
[1:39:24] | You are aware that there are a dozen cops | 你要明白那里有一沓警察 |
[1:39:27] | canvassing the area looking for two sore thumbs? | 在这个地区找两个显眼的家伙 |
[1:39:30] | We still have to wait till sundown. | 我们还是不得不等到太阳落山 |
[1:39:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:39:47] | Tell me everything you know about this cult, | 告诉我所有关于那个邪教的事 |
[1:39:50] | from the beginning. | 从头开始讲 |
[1:40:11] | Not much of a party. | 不象是个派对 |
[1:40:21] | Look, we stick together… | 听着 我们是一根绳子上的蚂蚱 |
[1:40:24] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么事 |
[1:40:26] | Then what’s with the radio? | 那无线电是用来干吗的? |
[1:40:29] | That’s in case you forget. | 以防你万一忘记了 |
[1:40:32] | I need you to mail this for me once we’re done. | 如果我成功了 我要你帮我把这寄出去 |
[1:40:41] | -Your mother? -I never got to say goodbye. | -给你母亲? -我没来得及说再见 |
[1:41:07] | Rawlins. | 劳林斯 |
[1:41:11] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈的见鬼 |
[1:41:14] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[1:41:17] | That’s the kid who stole your car. | 是那个偷了你汽车的孩子 |
[1:41:19] | He hasn’t been dead long. That blood is still fresh. | 他死了没多久 血迹未干 |
[1:42:34] | Tricia? | 特里莎? |
[1:42:36] | Tricia! Oh my God! | 特里莎 我的天啊 |
[1:42:40] | Daddy! Oh! Oh God! | 爸爸 噢 我的天 |
[1:42:43] | Oh God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:42:50] | It’s horrible. They’re all dead. | 太可怕了 他们都死了 |
[1:42:52] | -They’re all dead. -I’m here with you now. | -他们都死了 -现在有我呢 |
[1:42:54] | I will never let anything happen to you again. | 我永远不会让你遭遇不测的 |
[1:42:58] | Get… get ’em off before he comes back. | 在他回来前快走 |
[1:43:00] | -Hurry! -Sadie! | -快 -赛迪 |
[1:43:10] | -Rawlins… -Come and help me, quick! | -劳林斯 -快过来帮我 快 |
[1:43:11] | -Rawlins, get up. -What’s the matter? | -劳林斯 起来 -怎么了? |
[1:43:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:43:20] | -What’s the matter with you? -She’s one of them. | -你是怎么回事 -她是他们中的一员 |
[1:43:22] | You saw her body in that dumpster. | 你在垃圾箱里看到过她的尸体了 |
[1:43:25] | -No. -Bishop turned her. Think it through. | -不 -比绍普转变了她 想一想吧 |
[1:43:28] | Put the gun down! | 把抢放下 |
[1:43:31] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[1:43:32] | I’m not your sweetheart. You make me sick. | 我不是你什么亲爱的 你让我恶心 |
[1:43:36] | I hate everything you stand for. | 我恨你代表的一切 |
[1:43:38] | But you no longer have power over me. | 但你再也无力控制我了 |
[1:43:40] | I’m free now. | 我现在自由了 |
[1:43:43] | That’s not you talking. They’ve done this to you. | 那不是你想说的 一定是他们对你干了这一切 |
[1:43:46] | Bishop predicted you would act just like this… | 比绍普预料到了你会这么表现… |
[1:43:49] | blame it all on brainwashing | 把这归咎于洗脑 |
[1:43:52] | because you can’t fathom the idea I can make up my own mind. | 因为你无法理解我所理解的事 |
[1:43:55] | -No. -I finally have a place where I belong. | -不 -我终于找到了我的归宿 |
[1:43:59] | Tricia… | 特里莎 |
[1:44:01] | I’m your father and I love you. | 我是你的父亲 我爱你 |
[1:44:05] | Bishop is my father | 比绍普才是我的父亲 |
[1:44:08] | and my brother and my lover. | 我的哥哥 我的爱人 |
[1:44:12] | It would blow your mind, the things he makes me do. | 他让我干的事 你连想都不敢想 |
[1:44:17] | He makes me whole. And you? | 他造就了我 而你呢? |
[1:44:20] | You’re nothing to me. Nothing. | 你对我来说什么都不是 什么都不是 |
[1:44:24] | Put the gun down now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[1:44:26] | And I won’t let you destroy | 我不会让你毁掉我生命中唯一美好的东西 |
[1:44:32] | Bye, Daddy. | 永别了 爸爸 |
[1:44:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:59] | It’s not you I’m after! | 我不是来找你的 |
[1:46:01] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[1:46:05] | Suits me. | 正中下怀 |
[1:46:19] | Why are you helping him? | 你为什么要帮他? |
[1:46:21] | He wants to get rid of us. | 他想要摆脱我们 |
[1:46:23] | He doesn’t understand anything. | 他什么都不懂 |
[1:46:25] | You’ve got five seconds to tell me where Bishop is. | 给你5秒钟告诉我比绍普在哪 |
[1:46:27] | 5… Five… | |
[1:46:28] | -four… -Never! | -4 -绝不 |
[1:46:32] | 1 One. | |
[1:46:34] | Just when you think life won’t ever surprise you again. | 就在你认为生活平淡无奇之际 |
[1:46:42] | 18 next week… | 下个星期就满18岁了… |
[1:46:46] | never been to New York. | 还从来没去过纽约 |
[1:46:49] | I promised I’d take her. | 我向她保证要带她去的 |
[1:46:51] | Change of plans. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[1:46:53] | Her father’s behavior I can understand, | 我能理解她父亲的行为 |
[1:46:56] | but why are you doing this? | 但你为什么这么干呢? |
[1:46:59] | -You’re one of us. -Not by choice. | -你是我们中的一员 -我是没的选 |
[1:47:02] | Choice, what is that? | 选择 是什么? |
[1:47:05] | Who has a choice in anything? | 谁有的选? |
[1:47:06] | You had a choice in raping me and leaving me for dead! | 你能选择强奸我 选择让我去死 |
[1:47:12] | You’re being childish. | 你实在是幼稚 |
[1:47:13] | There’s an order to things. Everything happens for a reason. | 万事皆有定数 存在即合理 |
[1:47:52] | Maybe revenge is just a story that you’re telling yourself. | 也许复仇不过是你自己 给自己编的故事而已 |
[1:47:57] | Maybe it’s just an excuse | 也许那只是个借口 |
[1:48:01] | to become what you really are. | 让你成为真正的自己 |
[1:48:05] | I’m not like you. | 我不象你 |
[1:48:09] | I see. | 我明白 |
[1:48:11] | Don’t you think we were all scared and confused at first? | 你不认为我们起初都很害怕和迷惑吗? |
[1:48:14] | I’m not like you. | 我才不象你 |
[1:48:17] | You keep saying it to yourself enough times, | 你已经对自己说了不下千百边了 |
[1:48:20] | maybe you’ll convince yourself. | 也许你只是想说服自己 |
[1:48:25] | You’re insane. | 你发疯了 |
[1:48:28] | My definition of insane | 我对发疯的定义是 |
[1:48:31] | is a person who sees a gift as a curse. | 一个人将诅咒视为礼物 |
[1:48:35] | Personally, I think you have to play the cards you’re dealt. | 在我看来你是不得不自食其果 |
[1:48:39] | And here’s where that word you like so much… choice… comes in. | 而这里就出现了那个你很喜欢的词 选择 |
[1:48:46] | I choose to experience | 我选择去经历 |
[1:48:49] | everything the world has to offer | 经历世间所有的苦难与快乐 |
[1:48:52] | in exchange for a few meaningless lives. | 不过是以一些毫无意义的生命为代价而已 |
[1:48:57] | These closet pedophiles and spoiled teenagers | 那些隐藏的恋童痞和叛逆的年轻人 |
[1:49:00] | aren’t going to be missed by anyone, Sadie. | 是不会被人怀念的 赛迪 |
[1:49:03] | So the choice | 所以选择什么 |
[1:49:06] | is all yours: | 都在于你自己 |
[1:49:09] | Sadie Blake | 是赛迪·布雷克 |
[1:49:12] | or the dregs of society? Be honest. | 还是社会渣滓 老实说 |
[1:49:18] | Because you’re damned if you do, | 因为如果你做了 你是被诅咒的 |
[1:49:22] | and you’re damned if you don’t. | 如果你不做 你还是被诅咒的 |
[1:49:25] | I’d rather be damned if I don’t. | 我是宁愿被诅咒也不干 |
[1:49:35] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[1:49:41] | You know, Eve was wrong about you. | 你知道吗 伊夫看错你了 |
[1:49:46] | You were never anything more than a beautiful sacrifice. | 你只配做一只美丽的猎物 |
[1:49:50] | Don’t do this. Don’t. | 别这么干 别 |
[1:49:52] | In which case, | 这回 |
[1:49:55] | you came a very long way | 你需要很长一段时间 |
[1:49:57] | to die again. | 才会再死一次 |
[1:49:59] | Don’t do it, please! | 求你别这么干 |
[1:50:44] | Am I dead? | 我是不是死了? |
[1:50:46] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道该如何作答 |
[1:50:54] | But you’re dead. I saw you. | 但你死了 我看到了 |
[1:50:57] | I was wearing a Kevlar vest. Now shut up. | 我穿了凯夫拉尔背心 现在闭嘴吧 |
[1:51:33] | I don’t believe you. How did you find me? | 我不相信你 你怎么发现我的 |
[1:51:39] | I was tracking you. | 我跟着你呢 |
[1:51:44] | I’m sorry about your daughter. | 对于你女儿 我很抱歉 |
[1:51:51] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗? |
[1:51:58] | This is going to hurt. | 会有点痛 |
[1:52:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干吗? |
[1:52:09] | It’s a tourniquet. | 充当止血带 |
[1:52:11] | It’ll stop the bleeding. You need it. | 可以用来止血 你需要止血 |
[1:52:16] | I called for backup. | 我请求了支援 |
[1:52:18] | Help’s on the way. | 增援快到了 |
[1:52:20] | I didn’t come this far to just walk away. | 我来这不是为了再逃跑的 |
[1:52:23] | You can’t even fucking walk, Sadie. | 你他妈的连走都不能走了 赛迪 |
[1:52:24] | That’s my point. | 这就是我的意见 |
[1:52:26] | I’m not leaving here until I kill him. | 除非杀了他 我是不会走的 |
[1:52:29] | You don’t have your crossbow. | 你的弩也没了 |
[1:52:31] | -Details. -Jesus! | -细节 -老天 |
[1:52:59] | -Stay with me. -Frankly, I’m disappointed, Rawlins. | -和我在一起 -坦白说 我真是失望啊 劳林斯 |
[1:53:05] | Up! | 起来 |
[1:53:07] | Are you really going to save her? | 你真的要救她吗? |
[1:53:08] | She murdered your daughter in cold blood. | 她冷血的把你的女儿杀了 |
[1:53:15] | The very definition of ironic, I would think. | 我想这实在是讽刺的最佳注释 |
[1:53:25] | And yet just like a cop, | 现在倒象个警察了 |
[1:53:27] | always trying to save their own people. | 总是竭尽全力拯救自己人 |
[1:53:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:53:35] | Get up, Sadie. | 起来 赛迪 |
[1:53:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:53:50] | It’s only fair you know the truth about your daughter. | 应该让你知道你女儿的事实真相才公平 |
[1:53:52] | At first she seemed just like the rest, | 起初她看上去和别人一样 |
[1:53:54] | average and dull… your typical confused teenager. | 平庸而迟钝 你们人类典型的愤轻 |
[1:53:57] | But the more I got to know her, | 但后来 我开始了解她了 |
[1:53:59] | and I mean really know her inside out, | 我是说真正意义上的了解 从里到外 |
[1:54:02] | the more of a revelation she became. | 她越来越展现出不同 |
[1:54:08] | Oh, she blossomed into one depraved little girl. | 她终于出落成堕落女孩的化身 |
[1:54:12] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[1:54:18] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:54:21] | The Alchemist was right about you. | 奥克米斯特没把你看错 |
[1:54:23] | You’ll never be a true leader. | 你永远成不了一个真正的领导者 |
[1:54:26] | You don’t pay attention to the details. | 你从不懂注意细节 |
[1:54:31] | Now! | 快 |
[1:54:47] | I’m sorry about your daughter. | 对你女儿我很抱歉 |
[1:54:53] | I really am. | 真的很… |
[1:54:57] | She was dead already. | 她早已死了 |
[1:55:06] | So am I. | 我也死了 |
[1:55:10] | Come on, finish this. | 来吧 了结这一切 |
[1:55:19] | Don’t think. | 别考虑了 |
[1:55:22] | -Just do it. -Sadie… | -快动手 -赛迪 |
[1:55:25] | You owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[1:55:27] | I can’t live unless I kill and I can’t live that way. | 若不杀生 我就活不下去 而我不能那样活下去 |
[1:55:33] | Do it. | 动手 |
[1:55:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:56:01] | Let’s move. Wait for command. | 快走 侯命 |
[1:56:03] | Secure the rear! | 断后 |
[1:56:06] | Cover both sides. Let’s go! | 掩护两边 我们进去 |
[1:56:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:56:19] | -All right, move! -Let’s go! | -好了 快走 -我们走 |
[1:56:21] | Go go go! | 快走 快 快 |