英文名称:Rise of the Planet of the Apes
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:04] | Hey, okay … now… | 好吧,好吧,这样就行 |
[03:10] | let’s go again. | 我们再做一次 |
[03:14] | Which one’s this, number9? | 哪个在做实验?九号吗? |
[03:15] | Yeah, number 9 | 对,这是九号 |
[03:17] | Bright eyes. | 美瞳,我们这么称呼她的 |
[03:20] | Are you watching this? | 你在看吗? |
[03:25] | This, this is unbelieveable. | 这真是不可置信 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[03:33] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[03:38] | How many moves was that? – 20. | 一那有多少步? 一20 |
[03:40] | The perfect score is 15. | 对,完美的分数是15 |
[03:42] | God, what, what are you giving her? | 博士,你给了她什么? |
[03:44] | Hey, give me that video! | 嘿,给我那个视频! |
[03:51] | Chimp number 9, just one dose. | 黑猩猩九号,只打了一剂 |
[03:53] | Couldn’t I see you later? | 稍后我会见到你么? |
[03:55] | – We’re good to go. | 我们准备好演示了 |
[03:56] | I’m going to call you back. Yeah, all right. Thanks, Bye. | 我会给你回电话 对,好的,谢谢,再见 |
[03:58] | 112, it works. | 112是有效的 |
[04:01] | On just the one primate? | 只试过一只猿而已 |
[04:03] | – One is all we need.Full cognitive recovery.We’re ready. | 一只就足够了,完全的认知恢复,我们准备好了 |
[04:07] | Look, are you sure you’re not rushing this? | 你确定你没有太赶吗? |
[04:11] | I’ve been working on this for five and a half years. | 我已经花了五年半时间了 |
[04:13] | The data is clear. | 数据很清楚 |
[04:15] | We’re ready, Steven. | 我们准备好了,史蒂芬 |
[04:16] | All I need is your approval for human trials. | 我唯一需要的就是你关于人类试验的批准 |
[04:19] | Oh, for this, you’re going to need the Board’s approval. | 关于这个你需要得到董事会的批准 |
[04:21] | There’s a lot of money riding on this, Will. | 有大量的金钱栽在这上面,威尔 |
[04:23] | You only get one shot. | 你只有一个机会 |
[04:25] | One shot is all I need. | 一个机会对我而言就够了 |
[04:29] | [sighs] | |
[04:31] | All right. I’ll need to see all the research. | 好吧,但是我要看看所有的研究 |
[04:32] | You got it! | 那是当然的 |
[04:34] | Oh, and Will … – Yeah? | 一还有,威尔… 一什么事儿? |
[04:36] | Keep your personal emotions out of it. | 把你自身的情感置之度外 |
[04:39] | These people invest in results, not dreams. | 这些人投资的是结果,不是梦想 |
[04:41] | Okay! | 好 |
[04:45] | Meet chimp 9. | 来见见黑猩猩九号 |
[04:47] | Here she’s tasking at what is called the Lucas Tower. | 这里她在完成叫卢卡斯塔的一项任务 |
[04:50] | The object of which is to move the tower from peg to peg | 目的是把塔一个一个桩地移开 |
[04:54] | without placing a larger block on top of a smaller block. | 不能把大的积木放在小积木上 |
[04:58] | As expected, she was unable to complete the puzzle at all. | 如我所料,她根本无法完成这个谜题游戏 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:853个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:73个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:148个,专四词汇:134个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:01] | Then, we gave her what we call, ALZ-112, a gene therapy | 然后,我们给了她我们称为ALZ一1 12的东西 |
[05:07] | that allows the brain to create its own cells in order to repair itself. | 这是一种基因疗程 允许大脑创建自己的细胞来修复自身 |
[05:13] | In biology, this is called neurogenesis. Here, at GEN-SYS, | 生物学上,这叫神经形成 这里在基希斯 |
[05:18] | we call it a cure to Alzheimer’s. | 我们把它称为阿尔茨海默病克星 |
[05:24] | Donnie, you get her ready? | 东尼,你帮她准备好了么? |
[05:26] | – She’s got stage fright. | 她怯场了 |
[05:28] | Is that what it is? | 是这样的吗? |
[05:34] | Hey, ape. | 嘿!嘿! |
[05:40] | She’s gonna break my arm! | 她要弄断我的手了! |
[05:41] | Bright Eyes! Let go! | 放手,美瞳,放手! |
[05:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[05:56] | We’re ready to move on to the next phase. | 我们准备继续到下一阶段 |
[05:58] | Human trials. | 人类试验 |
[06:01] | Here you go, Bright Eyes. It’s your favorite fizzy soda. | 来吧,美瞳 这是你最爱的泡沫苏打水,来 |
[06:05] | Come on, let’s go, Donnie.We should have her downstairs already. | 我们走吧,东尼 我们应该把她带到楼下了 |
[06:08] | Okay. Good girl! | 好吗?好姑娘 |
[06:12] | Come on out, girl, that’s right. | 来吧,姑娘,那就对了 |
[06:15] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[06:18] | Got her! Jesus! | 套脖子上,东尼!套脖子上 老天! |
[06:26] | Donnie, open the cage! Open up! Open up! | 东尼,现在!打开! |
[06:28] | 东尼! | |
[06:31] | Going to sedate her! | 我要给她打镇静剂 |
[06:32] | No, no! – Get the door! | 一不不不! 一门!关门!美瞳! |
[06:38] | No, no! | 不不不不 |
[06:41] | Hold it! Now! | 关上,现在就关上! |
[06:43] | Call help! Donnie, Donnie! | 去找人帮忙,东尼!东尼!快点 |
[06:45] | There have been absolutely no side effects associated with 112, | 112完全没有副作用 |
[06:49] | with one exception. | 只有一个例外 |
[06:51] | For some reason,the chimps irises exhibit flecks of green. | 不知道什么原因 黑猩猩的瞳孔有一些绿色的斑点 |
[06:55] | Actually, we first noticed it in chimp 9, | 其实,我们先在黑猩猩九号身上注意到 |
[06:57] | hence her nickname, Bright Eyes.You’ll see when we bring her in. | 所有她才有这样的名字,美瞳 我们带她进来的时候你们会看到 |
[07:07] | Move! | 小心! |
[07:08] | In theory, | 理论上讲 |
[07:09] | this therapy can be used to treat a wide range of brain disorders. | 这个疗程可以用于 大量脑科病症的治疗 |
[07:19] | It’s virtually limitless. | 用途可以说是无限的 |
[07:20] | As are the potential profits. | 因此潜在的收益也是 |
[07:24] | which is why we are confident that | 这就是为什么我们很有信心 |
[07:26] | you will vote to approve human trials. | 你们会投票批准人类的试验 |
[07:35] | No, no, no! | 不!不! |
[07:56] | Mr. Jacobs, Mr. Jacobs I am begging you, | 雅各布斯先生?雅各布斯先生,我求你了 |
[07:59] | I am begging you, not to do this. | 我求你不要这么做 |
[08:00] | Look, it costs a small fortune to | 这会花相当一笔钱 |
[08:02] | run lab workups on all of those chimps | 在所有这些黑猩猩身上操作实验 |
[08:04] | only to tell me what I already know, | 只是会告诉我我已经知道的东西 |
[08:06] | that they are contaminated. | 那就是它们有传染性 |
[08:08] | There are lives at stake here. | 有死亡的危险 |
[08:09] | These, these are animals with personalities,with attachments. | 这些动物有个性的 有依恋 |
[08:14] | Attachments? – Yeah. | 一依恋? 一对 |
[08:16] | I run a a business, not a petting zoo. | 我做的是生意,不是开宠物动物园的 |
[08:19] | Find the most cost effective way to put those apes down. | 找一个最省钱最有效的方式 让这些猿类安乐死好了 |
[08:22] | I can’t do that.You’re the chimp handler.Handle it. | 我没法那么做,你是黑猩猩饲养员 自己想办法 |
[08:27] | Steven! | 史蒂芬? |
[08:29] | Well, that was fun!They’ve taken the 112. | 那太好笑了 他们拿走了112 |
[08:31] | Board has rejected your proposal. | 董事会拒绝了你的提案 |
[08:33] | They’ve chosen to advance other programs. | 他们选择了推行其他的项目 |
[08:35] | Well, there must be something that you can do. | 呢,一定有你可以做的事情 |
[08:37] | Yes. There is, I could fire you. | 对,肯定有的,我可以开除你 |
[08:39] | Believe me, we talked about it. | 相信我,我们谈过的 |
[08:41] | We have five years of conclusive data. | 我们有五年的有结论的数据 |
[08:44] | Parade all the data you want, | 随你的便,展示所有的数据吧 |
[08:45] | you will never convince anyone to invest another dime. | 你绝对不会说服任何一个人 来投资一分钱 |
[08:49] | This drug has the potential to save lives! | 这种药有潜力来拯救生命 |
[08:52] | Bankrupt this company, more like. | 更像是会让公司破产 |
[08:53] | I swear, you know everything about the human brain | 我发誓,关于人类的大脑 你知道一切 |
[08:57] | except the way it works. | 除了其工作的方式 |
[09:03] | Go back to the drawing board on the 112. | 回到112的早期计划上 |
[09:05] | Start again in molecular development. | 从分子发展重新开始 |
[09:08] | Find a way to get there before someone else does. | 在别人搞定之前 先有结果 |
[09:12] | And, clean up this mess. | 然后把这些混乱清理干净 |
[09:31] | Franklin! | 富兰克林? |
[09:41] | It’s very small. She must have been | 他们怀孕真看不出来 |
[09:43] | pregnant when we brought her in. | 当他们把她带进来的时候 她肯定已经怀上了 |
[09:46] | So that’s why … | 这就是为什么… |
[09:47] | 美瞳 | |
[09:49] | She wasn’t being aggressive. She was just being protective. | 她并不是具有攻击性 她只是想保护? |
[09:51] | She thought we were going to hurt her baby. | 她以为我们要伤害她的宝宝 |
[09:53] | 到这里来 | |
[09:57] | I would take it myself, | 我自己来带他 |
[09:58] | but my brother-in-law works for security. | 不过我的小叔子在保安部工作 |
[10:00] | He’d rat me out in a seceond. | 他一发现会马上报告我的 |
[10:04] | What, you want me to take it home?I can’t take care of a monkey. | 什么,你要我带它回家? 我没法照顾一只猴子 |
[10:07] | He’s not a monkey! He’s an ape. – Franklin … | 一他不是猴子,是猿 一富兰克林,我… |
[10:10] | You know, it’s just for a couple days until I find a sanctuary. That’s all I need. | 只是几天而已,直到我找到收容所 我就需要这么多了 |
[10:13] | Franklin, no! Look, this isn’t my responsibility. | 富兰克林,不 这不是我的责任 |
[10:16] | This, this is company property. | 这是公司的财产 |
[10:21] | Okay …I tell you what, Doc. | 好吧,我告诉你吧,博士 |
[10:24] | Jacobs made me put down the other 12. | 雅各布斯让我给其他12只实行安乐死 |
[10:27] | I’m done. | 我不理了 |
[10:31] | Be my guest. | 和我搭档吧 |
[10:57] | Hey! – Oh, hi. | 一嘿 一晦 |
[10:58] | You look beat. Yeah. | 你看起来累坏了 就是 |
[11:01] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[11:03] | Well, he has good days and bad days. | 呢,时好时坏 |
[11:06] | Today, not so good, although he has been quoting Shakespeare. | 今天,不太好 不过他在引用莎士比亚 |
[11:11] | Oh, you got a pet? | 喔,你带了只宠物 |
[11:13] | Uh, it’s just a temporary house guest. | 只是暂时来家里作客 |
[11:16] | Well, maybe that’ll be good for him. | 好吧,也许对他很好 |
[11:18] | Good night! | 对 晚安 |
[11:20] | 鉴赏证书授予给 查尔斯罗德曼先生 | |
[11:25] | [discordant piano playing] | |
[11:33] | Hi, Dad! | 嘿,爸爸 |
[11:38] | Dad? | 一爸爸? 一威尔! |
[11:41] | Will! I didn’t hear you come in. | 晦,我没听到你进来 |
[11:45] | Today’s the day, right? | 今天很重要,对吗? |
[11:47] | You thought I’d forget? | 你以为我会忘记 |
[11:48] | You have a big test today, right? Chemistry? | 今天你有很重要的考试,对吗? 化学的? |
[11:55] | Hey, Dad …You want to see something? | 嘿,爸爸,你想看点东西么? |
[11:58] | What? | 什么? |
[12:09] | What is that? Is he injured? | 那是什么?他受伤了么? |
[12:11] | No, I think that’s a birthmark. | 没有,我想那是胎记 |
[12:17] | “As for Caesar, | “但是对凯撒而言, |
[12:20] | kneel down, kneel down and wonder!” | 跪下,跪下,想想” |
[12:23] | Yeah, don’t get too attached. | 对,不要有太多依恋 |
[12:27] | He’s a cute little guy, isn’t he? | 他是个可爱的小家伙,不是么? |
[13:16] | Where’s my car keys? | 我的汽车钥匙在哪儿? |
[13:21] | My car keys, where’d you put ’em? | 我的汽车钥匙,你把它们放哪儿了? |
[13:24] | Dad, … you a, you don’t drive anymore. | 爸爸 你不再开车了 |
[13:28] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | Here … | 来 |
[13:36] | Why don’t you feed him. Can you do that? | 为什么你不喂他吃点东西? |
[13:38] | Of course, I can.. | 一你可以喂吗? 一当然可以 |
[13:49] | Will! … Look at this! | 威尔,看看他 |
[13:55] | How old is he? Like, a day old? Two days old? | 他多大?一天?两天? |
[13:59] | Yeah … | 对 |
[14:01] | He’s a smart one, isn’t he? | 恩,他很聪明,不是吗? |
[14:05] | What are you going to name him? | 你想给他起什么名字? |
[14:08] | I do not know … | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | Three years later | 三年后 |
[14:21] | Right away, Caesar displayed signs of intelligence heightened intelligence, | 现在,凯撒显示了 高度智商的迹象 |
[14:25] | so I kept him. And, brought my work home. | 因此我养了他,把我的工作带回了家 |
[14:38] | By 18 months, Caesar was signing up to 24 words. | 到18个月时 |
[14:40] | 凯撒可以打24个词的手语 | |
[14:50] | By age two, | 到两岁时 |
[14:51] | Caesar completing puzzles and models | 凯撒可以完成谜题游戏和模型 |
[14:53] | designed for children eight years and up. | 为八岁或者以上的孩子设计的游戏 |
[15:02] | At age three, | 在三岁时 |
[15:03] | Caesar continues to show cognative skills | 凯撒继续显示出认知技巧 |
[15:05] | that far exceed that of his human counterpart. | 远远超过了同龄的人类 |
[15:09] | Home … home. | 回家,回家 |
[15:13] | He completed the Lucas Tower in 15 moves, | 他只用三步就完成了卢卡斯塔 |
[15:15] | a perfect score. | 完美得分 |
[15:17] | I maintain my hypothesis | 我坚持我的假设 |
[15:19] | that: A. The green in his eyes indicate | 就是,A,他眼里的绿色 表明ALZ一112 |
[15:23] | that the ALZ-112 was passed genetically from mother to son | 通过基因遗传从母亲传给了儿子 |
[15:26] | and, B. That in the absence of damaged cells that need to be replacing | 还有,B,在需要替代的损伤细胞缺失方面 |
[15:31] | the drug in his system has radically boosted healthy brain functioning. | 在他体内的药显著地 增加了健康大脑的功能 |
[15:39] | And, … | 并且 |
[15:42] | he plays chess pretty well. | 他棋也玩得很好 |
[15:45] | [shouting] | 那是我的灯!我的房间! |
[15:49] | Dad! | 爸爸? |
[15:52] | I’m sorry. | 一我这里不需要你 一爱丽拉,我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | I can’t do this, anymore. | 我不能再做了 |
[15:55] | He belongs in a home.This is no way for him to live. | 他需要去养老院 没有别的办法让他生活 |
[16:02] | No way to live? | 对,没有别的办法 |
[16:05] | 没有办法生活下去 | |
[16:09] | I broke my lamp … | 现在,这是我的灯,我总是… |
[17:07] | It’ll make you better, Dad. | 这会让你感觉好些,爸爸 |
[17:24] | [Shhh…] | |
[17:48] | Dad! | 爸爸? |
[17:50] | Dad! | 爸爸? |
[17:52] | [exuberant piano playing] | |
[18:15] | Todd, come inside for breakfast. | 托德!进来吃早饭! |
[18:37] | I’ll need to keep track of what I take from the lab, | 我需要对我从实验室拿出的东西做个记录 |
[18:39] | although I don’t see you needing more than one treatment a month. | 不过,我觉得你不需要 一个月进行一次以上的治疗 |
[18:42] | Something amazing has happened! | 一惊异的事情发生了 一是么 |
[18:43] | I’ll need a blood test, a scan and the dosage … | 我需要血样测试 一个扫描和剂量 |
[18:47] | carefully monitored. | 一你要小心地监察 一威尔… |
[18:50] | Now, if I can sneak … | 现在如果我能偷一些… |
[18:51] | Will! , anymore! | 一威尔! 一什么? |
[18:53] | I’m not sick | 我没病了 |
[18:55] | It was nothing, Dad. | 没什么的,爸爸 |
[18:57] | Ceasar. Where’s Caesar? I want to see him. | 凯撒,凯撒在哪儿?我想看看他 |
[19:07] | Caesar! | 凯撒? |
[19:14] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[19:16] | He can’t have gone far. | 恩,他不会跑太远的 |
[19:19] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[19:21] | Daddy! | 爸爸?爸爸! |
[19:22] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[19:24] | Get out of here! Get out! | 出去!出去! |
[19:28] | Get out! | 出去!离开这里! |
[19:32] | Hey, hey, hey … Enough! Enough! | 嘿嘿嘿!够了!够了! |
[19:36] | It doesn’t matter what you do. | 你究竟是怎么了? |
[19:37] | If I catch that animal anywhere near my house or my kids, again … | 如果我再看到那只畜生 接近我家或者我的孩子… |
[19:39] | He’s not dangerous. | 他没有危险的 |
[19:41] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[19:43] | Damn right, it won’t! | 好吧,不会的 |
[19:45] | Come on, Dad. – He, he just wanted to play. | -来吧,爸爸 -他只是想玩玩 |
[19:50] | Stay in the house! Daddy’s got you. | 呆在家里,爸爸搞定了 |
[19:52] | I told you not to go out without us. | 我告诉你了没有我们不要一个人出门 |
[19:56] | It’s okay … | 哦,天啊,好吧 |
[20:00] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕? |
[20:02] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[20:23] | He likes you. – Uh, huh. | 他喜欢你 |
[20:26] | Don’t worry. It’ll be over soon. | 别担心 |
[20:28] | Then, we can go get a treat. | 很快就包扎完了,我们就去买个奖品 |
[20:31] | I’m thinking, ice cream. | 我想冰淇淋不错 |
[20:38] | Good idea! | 好主意 |
[20:40] | You taught him to sign? | 你教了他手语? |
[20:42] | Just, | 只是 |
[20:44] | handful of things basic stuff. | 一点点基础的东西 |
[20:48] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[20:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:52] | So, when do you think we should come back? | 你认为我们什么时候应该回来? |
[20:54] | Well, you won’t need to come back. because, um, the stiches are dissolveable. | 哦,你不需要再回来 因为缝线会吸收的 |
[20:58] | I would just say, watch for signs of infection. | 我想说的只是 需要小心感染迹象 |
[21:01] | Fever … redness … | 发烧,发红 |
[21:05] | Okay, what’s he saying, now? | 好,现在他说什么? |
[21:08] | Um, | |
[21:11] | well, …he thinks that you and I should have dinner together. | 恩,他认为你和我应该一起吃饭 |
[21:19] | (chuckling) I … know … | 我知道 |
[21:24] | Caesar! Come on! | 嘿,凯撒,过来 |
[21:27] | Good to see you, again, Caroline. | 真高兴又见到你,卡罗琳 |
[21:29] | You coming, Caesar? | 你来吗,凯撒? |
[21:31] | So, what’s your secret? | 恩,你的秘密武器是什么? |
[21:34] | Oh, I can’t take any credit. It’s in his genes. | 不算我的功劳,是他的基因 |
[21:37] | I think you’re being very modest.He’s pretty amazing. | 我想你真是太谦虚了 他真是让人惊异 |
[21:42] | I think you’ve built a pretty good home for Caesar, here. | 我想你在这里为凯撒 创建了一个很棒的家 |
[21:46] | 但是? | |
[21:48] | You know he won’t stay this way for long. | 他不会一直都这样的 |
[21:51] | He’s going to soon grow into a large, powerful, animal. | 很快他会长成一只 大型的有力的动物 |
[21:55] | Come here! | 来这儿 |
[21:57] | How’s he been doing? | 他的腿怎么样? |
[21:59] | Okay, I think. | 还好,我想 |
[22:02] | I love chimpanzees.I’m also afraid of them. | 我喜欢黑猩猩,我也很怕他们 |
[22:07] | And, it’s appropriate to be afraid of them. | 怕他们是正常的 |
[22:10] | Caesar will never hurt anyone. | 凯撒不会伤害任何人 |
[22:11] | 嘿!嘿! | |
[22:14] | He’s happy here. | 他在这儿很开心,来吧 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I see that. | 对,我看得出来 |
[22:20] | We can at least give him some open space? | 我们至少给他点开放的空间吧? |
[22:22] | – Yeah. That would prpbably be a good idea. | 对,那可能是个好主意 |
[22:28] | I know a place right across the bridge, the Redwoods. It’s a paradise. | 我知道桥之后有个地方 红木林,简直是天堂 |
[22:48] | Come on! | 来,来 |
[22:51] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[22:52] | Doesn’t need a leash! He’ll be fine. Come on! | 他不需要项圈的 他会乖乖的,来吧 |
[22:55] | Just to be safe. – Come on, | 只是安全起见,来吧 |
[23:01] | Come on, Caesar! 310 00:23:01,46 –> 00:23:02,95 | 来吧 凯撒 谬尔国家森林公园 |
[23:03] | It’s the redwoods. | 这是红木林 |
[23:13] | Caesar!All right. | 凯撒?好吧 |
[23:17] | If I take this off you can not leave my sight. | 如果我把这个解下 你不能离开我的视野 |
[23:21] | I’ll never find you again. Okay. | 不然我再也找不到你了,好吧 |
[23:26] | What’s this? – What’s he doing? | 一这是什么? 一他在做什么? |
[23:29] | I don’t believe that! – What? | 我真不敢相信 一什么? |
[23:31] | He’s asking your permission. | 他在请求你的允许 |
[23:34] | It’s a supplicating gesture. | 是一个谦卑的手势 |
[23:37] | It’s okay. | 可以 |
[23:41] | Come on, Caesar! Off you go! | 来吧,凯撒,你可以开跑了! |
[23:54] | Look at him go! | 看他跑的 |
[23:57] | Caesar! Caesar! | 一凯撒! 一凯撒! |
[24:02] | Caesar!! – Caesar!! | 一凯撒! 一凯撒! |
[24:06] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[24:14] | There you are … | 找到你了 |
[24:16] | Caesar! | 凯撒? |
[24:22] | Come on, Caesar, climb! | 继续,凯撒,爬吧! |
[24:28] | Go higher! | 再高点 |
[24:33] | Climb! | 加油爬! |
[24:40] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[24:44] | Caesar, be careful! | 凯撒,小心! |
[25:17] | FIVE YEARS LATER | 五年后 |
[25:37] | Hi! | 晦 |
[25:40] | What’s going on, buddy? | 发生什么了,伙计? |
[25:43] | Give some love. | 也给你一些爱 |
[25:46] | Come on, honey. | 过来,甜心 |
[25:49] | Is that a chimpanzee? | 那是只黑猩猩吗? |
[25:51] | [dog snarls & barks] | 晦 |
[25:57] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[26:01] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[26:05] | [Caesar snarls back at dog] | |
[26:06] | [dog whimpers] | |
[26:08] | Caesar! … Caesar! | 凯撒?凯撒 |
[26:11] | Come on! | 来 |
[26:13] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事了,来吧 |
[26:19] | Come on! | 没事了,过来 |
[26:25] | Let’s go. Are you getting in? | 我们走吧,上车? |
[26:30] | Caesar … | 凯撒? |
[26:51] | You okay, pal? | 你好么,伙计? |
[26:56] | Are you pet? … No. | 你是一只宠物吗?不是 |
[26:59] | You’re not a pet. | 你不是一只宠物 |
[27:07] | I am your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[27:15] | What is Caesar? | 凯撒是什么? |
[27:19] | Okay … | 好吧 |
[27:21] | 基希斯 | |
[27:28] | Caesar, this is where I work. | 凯撒,这是我工作的地方 |
[27:31] | This is were you were born. | 这是你出生的地方 |
[27:34] | Your mother was here with other chimpanzees. | 你妈妈曾在这里 和其他的黑猩猩一起 |
[27:40] | But she’s not here, anymore … | 但是她现在不在这里了 |
[27:44] | so … | 因此 |
[27:46] | … that’s why I took home to live with me. | 这就是为什么 我把你带回家和我一起住的原因 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:00] | Your mother’s dead. | 你妈妈去世了 |
[28:04] | The thing is, she was given medicine, | 原因是,她被施了药 |
[28:08] | like the medicine I give to Charles. | 就像我给查尔斯的药一样 |
[28:12] | She passed it on to you. | 她把药传给了你 |
[28:14] | That’s why you’re so smart. | 这就是为什么你很聪明 |
[28:19] | Let’s take him home. | 我们把他带回家吧 |
[28:23] | 好的 | |
[28:37] | Come on, explain it to me. | 来,给我解释一下 |
[28:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | I snuck him out of the lab to save his life. | 我把他偷偷带出实验室 为了救他一命 |
[28:45] | I had no idea that the effects had been transfered vertically from his mother. | 我不知道那个药效 直接从他妈妈身上传到了他身上 |
[28:49] | But, since then, he’s been displaying incredible signs intelligence. | 但从此之后 他一直显示出惊人的智商迹象 |
[28:53] | I designed the 112 to repair, but Caesar’s gone way beyond that. | 我把112设计为修复型 但是凯撒远远超越了这个界限 |
[28:59] | Here’s his IQ from last year. | 这是他去年的lQ |
[29:01] | Since then, it’s doubled. | 从那之后,已经翻倍了 |
[29:05] | This is all wrong. | 这不对劲,威尔 |
[29:07] | My father was on gone this drug brought him back. | 我父亲离去了 这个药把他救了回来 |
[29:10] | You never saw how bad he was. | 你从没看到他有多么糟糕 |
[29:12] | He has his life again. | 他又一次拥有了生命 |
[29:13] | And, what about Caesar? – What about him? | 凯撒怎么办? 一什么他怎么办? |
[29:15] | How does he fit in? | 他属于哪里? |
[29:18] | With me, … with us … | 和我一起…和我们一起 |
[29:22] | Listen, … | 听着 |
[29:24] | I know it has been hard for you, | 我知道对你而言很难 |
[29:26] | but you are trying to control things that were never meant to be controlled. | 但是你在尝试控制事态 而那本不该由你控制的 |
[29:29] | The 112 works. | 112是有效的 |
[29:32] | Do you realize how you sound? | 你意识到了你说话的语气么? |
[29:33] | All I’m saying is this is a good thing. | 我所说的就是,这是一件好事 |
[29:36] | Caesar’s proof of that.So’s my father. | 凯撒就是最好的证明,我父亲也是 |
[29:44] | Caesar, eat your food. | 凯撒,吃你的饭 |
[30:11] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸,你还好吗? |
[30:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 对,我还好 |
[30:24] | Antibodies. | 抗体 |
[30:26] | His system has found a way to fight the 112 virus | 他的系统找到了一种打击112病毒的方式 |
[30:29] | so that it can’t deliver its therapy. | 因此没法输送疗程 |
[30:32] | My father’s disease is going to return with a vengence. | 我父亲的病症会 加倍复发 |
[30:45] | 甜心,你看到汽车蜡了么? | |
[30:47] | 是木斯堂 | |
[30:55] | 看起来不错,我做的就是… | |
[31:26] | Stop! | 停下! |
[31:30] | Stop, right now! | 现在给我停下! |
[31:32] | Hey! | 嘿!嘿!! |
[31:33] | Get out there! Get out of that car! | 离开那儿!给我从车里出来 |
[31:36] | What the hell are you doing? Get out of my car! | 你他妈的在干啥? 从我车里出来! |
[31:39] | I said, get out of my car! | 我说,给我从车里出来! |
[31:43] | I’m a pilot! I’ve got to get to the airport! | 我是飞行员!我得去机场! |
[31:45] | How am I gonna get there now, huh? | 现在我怎么去,嗯? |
[31:47] | Answer the God-damn question! What were you doing? | 你他妈给我答句话啊! 你在干什么? |
[31:50] | I have a car just exactly … | 我有辆车刚… |
[31:51] | I’m done … the police can handle it. | 恩,那显然不是… |
[31:53] | Stay right there! | 就这样了,我说完了 警察会处理的 |
[31:55] | You aren’t going nowhere, mister! | 你就呆在那里! 你哪儿也不能去,先生! |
[31:58] | You will pay! | 你或者你儿子得为这个付出代价! |
[32:00] | This is your problem, you make it happen! | 但是我保证我他妈绝对不会! 这是你的问题!你制造了混乱! |
[32:06] | … not through with you! Stay right there! | 一我烦死你们俩了! 你就呆在那里! |
[32:11] | 不! | |
[32:48] | 不! | |
[32:50] | 不!不! | |
[32:53] | Caesar, stop! | 凯撒!停下! |
[32:57] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[33:03] | 不不 | |
[33:07] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[33:19] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[33:23] | It’s okay. He didn’t mean it. | 好了,你不是有意的 |
[33:26] | It’s okay … | 没事了 |
[33:51] | Hey, hey, take that thing off of him! | 嘿,把那东西从他身上解开 |
[33:55] | Take that thing off of him! | 你可以把那个从他身上解开吗? 来吧 |
[33:58] | Look, I’ll take him in, okay? | 我会带他进去,好吗? |
[33:59] | No, he’s under court orders. We can’t do that. | 不,他现在属于法庭监管 你不能那么做 |
[34:02] | It’s fine! Let him. | 那可以的,让他那么做吧 |
[34:04] | Bring him in when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就带他进来 |
[34:06] | Take it off.Thank you! | 一把那个取下 一谢谢 |
[34:09] | Caesar, Caesar, Caesar, … Caesar, Caesar. | 凯撒,凯撒,凯撒,凯撒?凯撒 |
[34:13] | Not right now. It’s going to be okay. | 现在不要这样,会没事的 |
[34:16] | Let’s just see what it’s like inside, okay. | 我们就看看里面有什么,好吗? |
[34:20] | Come on, Caesar.Let’s go. | 来吧凯撒,我们走 |
[34:23] | 圣布鲁诺 灵长类收容所 | |
[34:26] | Come on, … trust me. | 来吧,相信我 |
[34:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:57] | He hasn’t spent any time with other chimps. | 他没有和其他黑猩猩一起玩过 |
[35:01] | Oh, we’re used to that. | 我们已经习惯了 |
[35:02] | He’ll be a little skittish at first, but we’ll integrate him. | 刚开始他会有点害羞怕怕 但是我们会让他融入的 |
[35:09] | You’d be surprised how quick they adapt. | 你会很惊奇他们适应得那么快 |
[35:12] | We provide a stimulating environment. | 我们提供一个激发性的环境 |
[35:15] | He’s going to thrive here. | 他在这里会进步很快的 |
[35:18] | Come, let’s do some paperwork. | 来吧,我们有些文书要签 |
[35:19] | Make sure you lock that door when you come in. | 你进来时确保锁上门 |
[35:46] | Caesar! | 凯撒 |
[35:49] | You’ll be okay! | 一切都会好的 |
[35:52] | Everything’s going to be okay! | 一切都会好的 |
[35:55] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[35:57] | You’re going to stay here, now. | 现在你要呆在这里 |
[36:02] | No … | 不… |
[36:04] | Not going home right now. | .现在我们不回家 |
[36:06] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[36:08] | The longer you drag out the good-byes, | 根据我们的经验而言 告别的时间越长 |
[36:11] | the harder it is. | 就越艰难 |
[36:14] | Can I sign that later? | 我可以稍后签吗? |
[36:17] | You’ll probably miss him more than he’ll miss you. | 你很可能会想念他 比他想念你更多 |
[36:20] | You’d best give him a couple of weeks to get used too the place. | 最好给他几周时间 来适应这个地方 |
[36:22] | Will, we have to go. | 威尔,我们得走了 |
[36:26] | We have to go home. | 我们得回家了 |
[36:27] | Coming back soon, okay? | 我很快就会回来,好吗? |
[36:35] | Just call ahead, before you do. | 在你回来前打个电话 |
[36:42] | Hey, over here! | 嘿,过来! |
[36:45] | Hey, I can get you out! | 嘿,我可以把你弄出去! |
[36:51] | Come on! Over here! | 来,过来 |
[37:07] | Hey, down here. | 来,嘿,下来 |
[37:22] | Stupid monkey … | 傻冒的猴子 |
[37:45] | So you? Come on, make it! | 你就只能这么做吗?喂! 这是个疯人院! |
[37:49] | 这是个疯人院! | |
[37:58] | Court order hasn’t been filed, so it’s not in the system. | 法院的传讯还没有送出 所以不在系统里 |
[38:01] | Once it comes through, | 一旦通过了 会花大约90天 |
[38:03] | it will take about 90 days before you receive an appeal date. | 你才能收到上诉日期 |
[38:04] | 90 days? – Yes, sir, 90 days. | 一90天? 一对,先生,90天 |
[38:06] | You’ll be notified by mail. | 一你会收到邮件通知 一等一下 |
[38:09] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 好吧,事情会这么发生 你会回到电脑前 |
[38:11] | You’re going to go back to your computer, you know, shift things around | 你最好把事情调整好 |
[38:13] | and you’re going to get me a date for my appeal, this week, you got it? | 这周你就得给我一个上诉的日期 你明白了么? |
[38:17] | I can’t help you. | 我没法帮助你 |
[38:18] | All right, then we have a problem.Because, I’m not moving until you do. | 好吧,那我们问题就大了 因为除非你这么做,否则我不会离开的 |
[38:22] | 90 days, sir. | 90天,先生 |
[38:23] | Be thankful you’re talking about court dates. | 你有个法庭日期已经不错了,要感恩 |
[38:26] | You’re lucky they didn’t put that animal down. | 你很幸运他们没有让所有的动物安乐死 |
[38:31] | I promised to get him back soon, Dad. | 我保证我会很快接他回来,爸爸 |
[38:36] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[38:44] | My father’s immune system continues to reject the 112 virus, | 我父亲的免疫系统一直抵御112病毒 |
[38:47] | rendering the gene therapy obsolete. | 让基因疗程完全无效 |
[38:50] | his health is deteriorating, and the disease is progressing rapidly. | 他的健康日渐恶化 疾病蔓延很迅速 |
[38:57] | I need a more aggressive virus strain, | 我需要一个更具攻击力的病毒应变 |
[38:59] | a faster delivery method, | 更快速的传递方式 |
[39:02] | because at this rate … | 因为以这个效率… |
[39:13] | I can’t lose them both. | 我不能同时失去他们两个 |
[39:19] | I won’t lose them both. | 我不会失去他们两个 |
[39:24] | Hi …. Can we talk? | 晦,我们能谈谈吗? |
[39:26] | Make it fast. I’ve got a meeting. | 1央点,我有个会要开 |
[39:30] | The ten years you have been running GEN-SYS, | 10年来你一直在运营基希斯 |
[39:32] | how many drugs have come down the pipeline that could save millions of lives? | 开发了多少药物可以拯救成千上万的生命 |
[39:36] | That could change everything? | 可以改变一切? |
[39:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[39:40] | The ALZ-112. | 那个ALZ一112 |
[39:44] | What happened to you, Will? | 威尔,你怎么了? |
[39:46] | You used to be the star of this lab. | 你曾经是这个实验室的明星 |
[39:48] | Now, you hardly ever show | 现在你几乎不出现 而且当你现身时 |
[39:50] | and when you do, you waste your time and that of your team’s fixating on a drug | 你浪费时间 你的团队纠结在一种药上 |
[39:54] | that, after what happened, is never ever going to get approved. | 在那事儿发生之后 这种药绝对不会通过的 |
[39:57] | The 112 is dangerous, Will,and it doesn’t work. | 112太危险了,威尔 不会成功的 |
[40:00] | I treated my father with it.It does work. | 我用它来治疗我父亲 有效的 |
[40:06] | You did, what? | 你用了什么?你干了什么? |
[40:09] | You did, what!?Beat the disease, like we predicted. | 他打败了疾病,就像我们预言那样 |
[40:11] | Brilliant. There’s been a complication | 一带他进来 一有一个并发症 |
[40:13] | Well, does it work or doesn’t it? | 恩,这有效的,不是么? |
[40:15] | My father’s disease eventually outran the cure. | 我父亲的病最后还是盖过了疗程 |
[40:17] | Oh, for goodness sake. | 我的老天 |
[40:19] | The immune system produced antibodies to beat the viral component, | 他的免疫系统创造了抗体 抵御了病毒成分 |
[40:23] | but it will work. | 但是一定会成功的 |
[40:24] | I’ve have already developed a virus strain that I think will be more aggressive | 我已经开发了一种病毒变体 我想会更具攻击性 |
[40:28] | You think? | 你这么认为么? |
[40:30] | Just, let me test it. | 就让我测试一下吧 |
[40:32] | You’re wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[40:35] | There’s more! | 还有更多的 |
[40:38] | The applications go beyond the disease. | 这个应用超越了疾病本身 |
[40:41] | There are indications that show the therapy can improve cognitive functioning, | 有迹象显示疗程可以提高认知功能,记忆质量… |
[40:46] | What, what are you saying? | 什么,你在说什么? |
[40:49] | My father didn’t just recover.He improved. | 我父亲不只是恢复了 他有了提高 |
[40:53] | You mean, increased intelligence? | 你是说智商增加么? |
[40:56] | It’s not conclusive, but yes. | 还没有下结论 但是的 |
[40:59] | I want you, to start testing the revised 112 on chimps, A-S-A-P. | 我要你尽快开始在黑猩猩身上测试改版的112 |
[41:05] | Okay.I’ll give you whatever you need, but get started. | -好的 -无论你需要什么我都会提供给你 |
[41:13] | Dinner time! | 晚餐时间! |
[41:26] | Great Ape, primate! | A级的灵长类食物 |
[41:30] | Go on, | 吃吧, |
[41:32] | don’t you know food when you see it? | 你看到了不知道那是食物吗? |
[41:46] | You think that’s funny, huh? | 你觉得那好笑吗? |
[41:50] | I show you something funny! | 我给你看看什么叫好笑 |
[42:05] | You’ll learn who’s boss, soon enough. | 很快他就知道谁是老大了 |
[42:09] | What about his clothes? What about ’em? | 一他的衣服怎么办? 一什么怎么办? |
[42:11] | I don’t know … | 我不知道 |
[42:13] | May cause problems with the other apes. | 会给其他猿类带来麻烦 |
[42:18] | Good! | 好吧 |
[43:18] | 寄送到: 基希斯 | |
[43:22] | I counted ten apes, correct? | 我数了10只猿类,对吗? |
[43:24] | Yep. | 对 |
[43:26] | Good. All the way to the back. | 好,一直到后面 |
[43:27] | 好 | |
[43:31] | You guys are moving really quick on this. What’s the big rush? | 你们都进展很快 为什么这么赶? |
[43:34] | First day back, you’re still complaining. | 回想第一天,你还在抱怨 |
[43:52] | Koba. Hi, I’m Will. | 可巴,晦,我是威尔 |
[44:04] | This one. | 好,这个 |
[44:06] | He’s very calm. | 他很安静 |
[44:08] | Yeah.He’s been through a whole lot of labs. | 对,这家伙去了很多实验室 见惯不惊了 |
[44:10] | He knows the drill. | 他知道训练流程 |
[44:14] | Could I join you, what’s our progress. | 我想我可以加入你们 看我们的进展 |
[44:18] | Get him prepped. | 让他准备好 |
[44:24] | Tighten your masks. | 戴紧你的面具 |
[44:26] | Pass me the 113. | 递给我113 |
[44:29] | Pulse-ox is good, blood pressure is steady. | 血氧指数不错,血压稳定 |
[44:37] | Perisol delivery, in place. | 输送到位 |
[44:44] | Releasing the 113. | 释放113 |
[45:02] | We have a break! | 我们有一个突破 |
[45:05] | Franklin, get your mask on! | 富兰克林,戴上你的面具! |
[45:09] | Got it? | 一好了? 一对 |
[45:11] | Yeah. | 拴紧皮带 |
[45:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:14] | Yeah, okay. | 恩,还好 |
[45:19] | 火箭 | |
[45:22] | Move it! Let’s go! | 快走!我们走吧! |
[45:24] | Get up and do some exercises you lazy baboons! | 起来运动运动,你个懒骨头! |
[45:52] | 巴克 | |
[47:51] | 雅各布斯 | |
[48:11] | Intelligence results are remarkable. There are no adverse effects. | 智商结果令人惊讶 毫无倒退迹象 |
[48:14] | Apes have amazingly strong immune systems. | 猿类的免疫系统真是超级强大 |
[48:16] | All right, keep an eye on him. | 对,好了,好好观察 |
[48:19] | Okay. [Franklin sneezes] | 好的 |
[48:21] | Sorry about that. | 关于那个很抱歉 |
[48:23] | These guys are more resiliant than I am. | 这些家伙比我更灵活 |
[48:29] | Excuse me a second. | 抱歉等一下 |
[48:42] | 零下86度冰柜 | |
[49:02] | You seriously injured? | 伤得很重吗? |
[49:08] | Do you know sign language? | 你知道手语吗? |
[49:11] | I worked at the circus. | 马戏团猩猩 |
[49:25] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[49:29] | Be Careful. Humans do not like intelligent apes. | 小心点,人类和聪明的猿类可不同 |
[49:38] | 寄送到:基希斯 “幸运” | |
[49:40] | You’re working late tonight. | 我要你今晚工作到很晚 |
[49:42] | GEN-SYS needs three more. | 基希斯还需要三份 |
[50:05] | 嘿,嘿嘿! | |
[50:10] | Hey, Caesar! | 一嘿 一嘿,凯撒,你好 |
[50:13] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[50:16] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[50:18] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[50:23] | Caesar, give me your hand. | 凯撒,把手递给我 |
[50:25] | Give me your hand. | 把手递给我,没事的 |
[50:27] | Sometimes, the new kid on the block gets picked on. | 有时候新来的孩子会被欺负 |
[50:29] | Stay calm. What did they do? | 别担心 天啊,他们对你做了什么? |
[50:33] | That’s bullshit! | 胡说,你到底做了什么? |
[50:35] | What’s the problem here? | 一放手 一嘿!这儿有什么问题? |
[50:40] | I’m taking him out of here, right now. | 我要把他带出这里,现在 |
[50:42] | Not without a court order, you’re not. | 如果没有法定命令,你不可以 |
[50:44] | He’s not yours, anymore. | 他不再是你的了 |
[50:46] | I promise, if I find out he’s been mistreated in any way, | 我保证 如果我发现他被虐待,任何方式 |
[50:50] | I’ll have this place shut down. | 我会让这鬼地方关门 |
[50:54] | Go on … | 继续 |
[50:56] | 嘿,你好 | |
[50:59] | 嘿 | |
[51:03] | No. | 不 |
[51:06] | No, we’re not going home, right now. | 不,现在我们不回家 |
[51:08] | I’m going to get you out of here, I promise. | 但是我会带你离开这里 我保证 |
[51:14] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[51:16] | Caesar, you have to trust me, okay? | 凯撒,你得相信我,好吗? |
[51:19] | I think this visit’s over. | 我想访问结束了 |
[51:21] | Trust me.You’ll be okay. | 相信我,会好的 |
[52:08] | Come on, move it! Let’s go! | 来吧!走,我们走吧! |
[52:57] | There are hundreds of them! | 哇!有上百只 |
[52:59] | Looks like you’re own private zoo! | 这就像你自己的私人动物园 |
[53:01] | Rather like a prison for hairy dudes. | 更像是这些毛毛家伙的监狱 |
[53:04] | They watch TV? | 他们看电视吗? |
[53:05] | We call it enrichment. | 我们称之为丰富生活 |
[53:10] | Aw, this one’s so cute! | 这只太可爱了! |
[53:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[53:16] | Uh, name’s Cornelia. It’s a she. | 名字是科纳利亚,是母的 |
[53:18] | [shreek] | |
[53:20] | Oh, my God! Don’t get too close! | 一哦,我的天! 一别靠太近 |
[53:21] | This one scared me half to death. | 这只把我吓得半死 |
[53:23] | That big guy is called, Maurice. | 对,那个大家伙叫毛里斯 |
[53:26] | It’s no fun. | 不好玩 |
[53:28] | Here, I’ll show you something fun. | 来,我给你看看什么叫好玩 |
[53:34] | Check this out! | 看看这个 |
[53:39] | It’s crazy! | 你疯了吗? |
[53:42] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不应该来的 |
[53:44] | Hey, you’re next! | 嘿,你是下一个! |
[53:52] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧,我们走吧 |
[53:54] | We spent too much time in here, as it is. | 我在这儿花了很多时间 |
[53:58] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[53:59] | Check out this guy. | 看看这个家伙 |
[54:01] | Hey, Alan, he’s a pain in the ass. | 嘿,那只真是个大麻烦 |
[54:03] | He thinks he’s special, or something | 他觉得他很特别 |
[54:06] | Freaky! | 真奇怪 |
[54:08] | Hey, come here. | 嘿,到这儿来 |
[54:11] | I think he’s thinking or something. | 就像他在想什么似的… |
[54:15] | Oh, my God, he’s got him by the throat! | 哦,我的天!他掐住了他的喉咙! |
[54:17] | Let him go! Let go! | 一放开他! 一放手! |
[54:21] | Are you okay? Yes. | 一你还好吗? 一我还行 |
[54:24] | I told you not to get too close, man. | 我告诉你了别太靠近的 |
[54:26] | Come on, guys, let’s get out of here. | 来吧,伙计们,我们离开这里 |
[58:55] | 朱立斯凯撒 | |
[59:15] | 嘿 | |
[59:17] | Some things aren’t meant be changed. | 有些事情不该改变的 |
[59:21] | You need to accept that. | 你需要接受那个 |
[59:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[59:28] | Hey!What’s going on here? | 嘿!这里发生什么了? |
[59:31] | More 113 trials. We’re just prepping .. | 更多113的实验,我们刚准备了… |
[59:33] | Oh, no, we have to analyze Koba’s blood work first! | 不,我们得先分析可巴的血样 |
[59:35] | Franklin knows this. Where is he? | 富兰克林知道这的,他在哪儿? |
[59:37] | He’s out sick for two days. | 他请了两天病假 |
[59:39] | Well, I didn’t authorized this. | 我没有同意这个 |
[59:41] | No! | 不 |
[59:43] | I did. | 我同意了 |
[59:44] | We agreed to test sparingly on one subject. | 我们同意就同一主体分开测试 |
[59:47] | And, that one subject is stunning! | 那个主体真是让人惊奇 |
[59:49] | It’s a virus. We don’t know the human related effects. | 是一种病毒 我们不知道和人类相关的影响 |
[59:52] | The drug works, Will.Tell him, Linda. | 那种药很成功,威尔 告诉他,琳达 |
[59:56] | For starters, Koba scored a perfect 15 on the Lucas Tower. | 一开始,可巴在卢卡斯塔游戏上 得了完美的15分 |
[59:59] | Every test result verifies its effectiveness. | 每个测试结果都证实了其有效性 |
[1:00:01] | No more tests. – What are you …? | 一不要再测试了 一你是说… |
[1:00:03] | Not until we have a better understanding of what we’re dealing with. | 直到我们更清楚了解这个 我们不会再进一步测试 |
[1:00:05] | Look, I’ll tell you exactly what we do. Look …Give us a minute. | 喂,我要告诉你我们正… 嘿,给我们一点时间 |
[1:00:08] | Excuse me! Put the ape back in the cage. Be gentle. | 抱歉,把猿放回笼子里 温柔点 |
[1:00:11] | Will, I’ll tell you exactly what we’re dealing with, here. | 威尔,我要告诉你我们正在操作的事情 |
[1:00:14] | We’re dealing with a drug that is worth more | 我们搞的是一种药 |
[1:00:15] | than everything else we are developing, combined. | 比我们开发的其他药加起来 的总和还要有价值 |
[1:00:20] | You make history,I make money.Isn’t that our arrangement? | 你创造了历史,我挣了钱 那不是我们的安排么? |
[1:00:24] | No! There are risks. | 不,有风险 |
[1:00:25] | Don’t you tell me about risks. | 别和我谈什么风险不风险的 |
[1:00:27] | You give your own father an experimental drug. | 你给了你自己的父亲 一种尚在实验的药 |
[1:00:31] | I could finish your career with one phone call. | 我只消一个电话 就可以毁掉你的职业生涯 |
[1:00:33] | I’ll save you the trouble. I quit. | 我会帮你省掉这麻烦的,我辞职 |
[1:00:37] | We will proceed without you. | 没有你我们会照样继续的 |
[1:00:41] | Look … You do not know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
[1:00:44] | These tests need to be contained. | 这些测试需要小规模监管 |
[1:00:45] | You have no idea if the 113 is stable,what kind of damage it can do to people … | 你根本不知道113是否稳定 它对人们可能造成什么样的伤害 |
[1:00:50] | Well, that is why we test it on chimps, … | 是的,这就是为什么 我们在黑猩猩身上做实验 |
[1:00:54] | isn’t it? | 不是么? |
[1:00:57] | Dr. Rodman, it’s, me, Franklin! I need to talk to you! | 罗德曼博士,是我,富兰克林! 我需要和你谈谈! |
[1:01:00] | Can you come to the door? | 你可以到门前来吗? |
[1:01:15] | Doc! [coughing] | 博士? |
[1:01:16] | Who the hell are you? [Franklin sneezes on neighbor] | 你是谁啊? |
[1:01:22] | Get out of here! | 给我滚! |
[1:01:24] | I’m sorry, … I’m sorry. | 抱歉,抱歉 |
[1:01:42] | You wouldn’t be trying to entrap me, would you? | 你不会要陷害我吧? |
[1:01:48] | Well, … I can’t say that I approve. | 呢,我不能说我同意 |
[1:01:52] | They’re not people, you know. | 他们不是人类,你知道 |
[1:01:54] | You gonna to let him go or not? | 你会让他走还是不让? |
[1:02:09] | Caesar, … hey, come on. | 凯撒?嘿,过来 |
[1:02:13] | Come on, we’re go home. | 来吧,我们回家 |
[1:02:17] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:02:19] | Come on, we’re really going. | 来,我们真的回去了 |
[1:02:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 来吧,我们离开这里 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah … | 对…. |
[1:02:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:02:45] | Caesar? | 凯撒? |
[1:02:49] | I guess he likes it better here with his own kind. | 我想他更喜欢这里,和他的同类一起 |
[1:05:24] | Why cookies, Rocket? | 为什么饼干火箭? |
[1:05:32] | A single monkey … | 猿类孤独… |
[1:05:34] | is weak. | 弱 |
[1:05:39] | Monkeys together – a force | 猿类一起强壮 |
[1:05:55] | Monkeys are stupid. | 猿类很傻 |
[1:06:08] | Damn it, Rodney,You leave the hose out in the atrium, again? | 该死的,罗德尼! 你又把水枪放在中庭外了? |
[1:06:10] | What? No! | 什么?不! |
[1:08:35] | Come on! Let’s go. | 快点!我们走! |
[1:08:42] | Come on, Get up! | 快,起来! |
[1:09:35] | [On TV] Eight months after its launch, | 惊人新闻 伊卡洛斯进入了火星大气 |
[1:09:36] | Earth’s first manned space flight to Mars … | 在发射8月之后 地球的首次载人太空飞行到火星… |
[1:09:38] | I ain’t dodging. I’m telling the truth. | 我发誓,道奇,我讲的都是实话 |
[1:09:40] | Yeah, well, if I’ve didn’t take the cookies,Then, who the hell did? | 对,呢,如果你没拿我的饼干 那究竟是谁拿的? |
[1:09:42] | I, I do not know …Hey! | 一我不知道 一嘿! |
[1:09:44] | Will you two morons knock it off! | 你们俩大傻瓜可以停一下吗? |
[1:09:48] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:09:50] | [On TV] … covered in water and therefore able to sustain life. | |
[1:09:53] | I get more peace in the God-damned ape house. | 我在他妈猿类房里感觉更安静 |
[1:09:56] | Dad, I’m sorry! | 爸爸,抱歉 |
[1:09:59] | 一做得好,罗德尼 一我发誓… | |
[1:10:55] | Mr. Franklin, it’s Dottie! | 富兰克林先生?是多蒂 |
[1:11:04] | Mr. Franklin? … | 富兰克林先生? |
[1:11:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:11:30] | What the hell? | 他妈的发生了什么? |
[1:11:34] | 神说:“让水带来 移动的物种… | |
[1:11:40] | [Over radio] Rodney, get to the platform, now. | 罗德尼,现在到平台来 |
[1:11:47] | [Over radio] Rodney! | 罗德尼! |
[1:12:00] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你以为你他妈的在做什么? |
[1:12:17] | Get! | 走! |
[1:12:22] | Go on!Get back in your cage! | 继续,回到你的笼子里 |
[1:12:26] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[1:12:31] | Go on, get! | 继续,走! |
[1:12:37] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[1:12:39] | That’s what you get! … Get back! | 看到了么?那就是你所得的! 现在回来! |
[1:12:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[1:12:46] | Dumb monkey! | 傻猴子! |
[1:12:59] | Take your stinking paw off me, you damn dirty ape! | 把你的臭爪子从我身上拿开! 你他妈的脏猿猴! |
[1:13:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:20] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:27] | No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:13:32] | No! | 不!不! |
[1:13:34] | 不! | |
[1:14:16] | No! | |
[1:14:23] | 不! | |
[1:14:47] | I’ll beat all! | 我发誓我要把你们每一个的皮扒掉! |
[1:15:09] | 基希斯 | |
[1:15:50] | Caroline, have you been up to Caesar’s room? | 卡罗琳,你去过凯撒的房间吗? |
[1:15:58] | No one’s answering. | 没人答话 |
[1:16:32] | Landon! | 兰登? |
[1:16:57] | 基希斯 | |
[1:17:03] | Will! | 威尔? |
[1:17:07] | Will! | 威尔! |
[1:17:13] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[1:17:15] | He spoke. | 他说话了 |
[1:17:19] | What are you … what? | 你什么…什么? |
[1:17:21] | Your ape … | 你的猿… |
[1:17:23] | he spoke. | 他说话了 |
[1:17:33] | 旧金山编年史 太空迷失? | |
[1:18:12] | What in the hell? | 他妈发生什么了? |
[1:18:15] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[1:18:16] | [Video] I’ll beat each and everyone of you. | …我要把你们每一个的皮扒掉! |
[1:18:22] | I need someone to coordinate with the S.F.P.D. Tell them we got a fatality. | 我需要人手来和旧金山警局配合 告诉他们我们有难 |
[1:18:25] | What is it? I know where he’s headed. | 一是什么? 一我知道他前去的方向 |
[1:18:38] | Glenn? | 楞? |
[1:18:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[1:19:10] | Jacobs.[Cell phone] Mr. Jacobs, It’s Linda from Will’s team. | 一雅各布斯 一雅各布斯先生,我是威尔团队里的琳达 |
[1:19:13] | Look, something terrible has happened. | 发生了很糟糕的事情 |
[1:19:15] | Franklin is dead from a viral infection. | 富兰克林死了,感染了病毒 |
[1:19:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:19:20] | He was exposed to the 113. | 他被染上了113. |
[1:19:22] | It does somethingto people that it doesn’t do to apes. | 这个对猿类无害 但是对人类有害 |
[1:19:26] | We’ll have to go through the city and across the bridge. | 他将不得不通过城市 跨过大桥 |
[1:19:29] | [Cell phone] Mr. Jacobs? Mr. Jacobs, are you … | 雅各布斯先生?雅各布斯先生,你是否… |
[1:19:32] | What the hell? | 发生什么了? |
[1:20:05] | I am Steven Jacobs! | 史蒂芬雅各布斯! |
[1:20:07] | It’s full of apes in there. | 这是我的实验室,我们刚被破坏了. |
[1:20:09] | I gotta get in the air! | 我们需要广播通告 |
[1:20:10] | We have to be able to destroy them. | 追踪他们并抓住他们!好吗? |
[1:20:12] | Just, | 等一下! |
[1:20:14] | trust me on this! Okay? | 瞧,这事儿你得相信我!好吗? |
[1:20:36] | You might want to get your cameras ready. Normally, | 你们最好把相机备好 |
[1:20:38] | these guys are quit shy. | 一般这些家伙非常害羞 |
[1:21:07] | They’re going the park, on the north side! | 他们一般会在公园北面穿行 |
[1:21:09] | Find the lead! | 一他们有领导! 一按下按钮! |
[1:21:12] | You gotta hold the button! The button! | 一什么? 一按钮! |
[1:21:13] | They’re being led. These apes are smarter than you think. | 他们有领导! 这些猿类比你想象得更聪明! |
[1:21:16] | They’ve got a leader! | 我们得干掉领导! |
[1:23:11] | Do not tell them I am stuck in traffic. | 不,你别告诉他们我被困在堵车中了 |
[1:23:13] | Make up with something smarter!Hold on. | 你想点聪明的借口吧!等下 |
[1:23:18] | What the … | 他妈的… |
[1:23:35] | They’re on the bridge. | 他们在桥上 |
[1:23:36] | They’re trying to get to the redwoods. | 他们试着去红木林 |
[1:23:41] | SFPD, Police 1.This is Air Ops, | 旧金山警局一号队,这是空军 |
[1:23:44] | [On radio] Seal of south end. What’s the status of those units? | 封锁南边出口 骑行队状态如何? |
[1:23:48] | [Radio response] Ready to go, sir. | 准装待发,长官 |
[1:23:49] | [On radio] As soon as they reach you, block them. | 好的 一旦他们赶上你,就往北冲! |
[1:24:01] | [On Radio] North side, we’re going to push them right to you. | 北面 我们会把他们向你们推进 |
[1:24:03] | [Radio response] No problem. We’re ready for them. | 没问题,我们准备好了 |
[1:24:05] | The north side is blocked. | 北面封锁了 |
[1:24:06] | [On radio] They’ll never get through here. | 他们绝对通不过这里 |
[1:24:20] | As soon as they hit the gap, we’ll take them out! | 一旦他们到了界限 我们就拿下他们! |
[1:24:23] | You can just shoot them? Like shooting fish in a barrel. | 一你要射击他们? 一就像往桶里射鱼 |
[1:24:26] | Good! | 好 |
[1:24:32] | Turn that thing around! | 转弯,继续前进 下桥,先生 |
[1:24:34] | Get off the bridge, sir. I can’t … | 一不,你不了解 一你才不了解! |
[1:24:36] | You don’t understand. Get off this bridge, now! This is an evacuation. Get out! | 现在给我下桥! 这是疏散,出来! |
[1:24:39] | All the civilians, clear.[On radio] Please confirm. | 一所有市民清空 一请确认 |
[1:24:41] | Put these people off the bridge! | 让这些人下桥! |
[1:24:49] | 等下! | |
[1:25:03] | 上去 | |
[1:25:14] | 下去 | |
[1:25:30] | Stand by, city mounted units! | 预备派送骑行队 |
[1:25:34] | They’re gonna slaughter them. | 他们会杀掉他们的 |
[1:25:38] | I’m gonna to get Caesar.Will, hey! | 一我要去救凯撒 一嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[1:25:41] | 听着 | |
[1:25:44] | You, be careful! | 你小心点 |
[1:25:47] | 嘿! | |
[1:25:50] | Get out of here! | 从那儿下来 那儿你不能去的 |
[1:25:51] | I gotta get to my car!Let go me! | 但是我得去开我的车!放开我! |
[1:25:53] | I have to get my car! | 我得去开我的车,那很重要! |
[1:25:55] | 嘿! | |
[1:25:59] | Push ’em north! | 把他们往北赶! |
[1:26:06] | Get out of the way! | 让路啊! |
[1:26:51] | 不! | |
[1:27:09] | {On radio] Hurry, we’re going to lose them in the fog. | 快点,不然你在雾里就把他们跟丢了! |
[1:27:11] | Do It! | 就那么做! |
[1:27:28] | Where are they? I don’t see them! | 他们在哪儿?我看不到他们 |
[1:27:34] | [On radio] CHP North, do you have a visual? | CHp北部,你能看到什么吗? |
[1:27:37] | No, sir, negative. | 不能,先生,什么都看不到 |
[1:28:06] | Safety’s off! | 安全阀拉下! |
[1:28:28] | Hold your fire! | 停火!停火! |
[1:29:18] | Back! | 撤退!撤退!大家都撤退! |
[1:29:42] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[1:30:04] | That’s him! That’s the leader! | 就是他,那是领导 |
[1:30:12] | [On radio] They’re in sight! Put ’em down! | 255,进来!你在吗? |
[1:31:45] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:31:48] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:32:05] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:32:07] | Come, come on … | 来吧,来吧 |
[1:32:12] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:32:16] | 来吧 | |
[1:32:19] | 不 | |
[1:32:27] | 来吧 | |
[1:32:30] | Not you … | 不是你 |
[1:32:33] | No! | 不!不! |
[1:32:39] | Save me! | 傻猴子! |
[1:32:41] | 不!不! | |
[1:33:43] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[1:33:52] | Caesar? | 凯撒? |
[1:34:33] | Caesar … | 凯撒 |
[1:34:36] | I’m sorry.This is my fault. | 抱歉,这是我的错 |
[1:34:40] | This has to stop.This isn’t the way. | 这必须停止,不该这样 |
[1:34:44] | You know what they’re capable of. | 你知道他们的能耐 |
[1:34:48] | Please come home. | 请回家吧 |
[1:34:51] | If you come home, I’ll protect you. | 如果你回家,我会保护你的 |
[1:35:13] | Caesar is home. | 凯撒已经在家了 |
[1:35:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:35:26] | Caesar’s home. | 凯撒已经在家了 |
[1:35:30] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:37:35] | 一个未知的群体 制造了一个大型的骚乱 | |
[1:37:37] | 就在这里,旧金山海湾 | |
[1:37:39] | 包括城市动物园和金门大桥 | |
[1:37:42] | 造成了大面积的损失 也有一些人受伤 | |
[1:37:45] | 目击者也报告说 看到猿类穿过城市 | |
[1:44:49] | chy90886 整理调整 中英合并 |