| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | The story is about a town, | 这是关于一个小镇的故事 | 
| [00:04] | once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed | 曾经康泰质朴的镇子被国庆节那天 | 
| [00:06] | 杰森・布鲁森的神秘之死永远地改变了 by the mysterious murder of Jason Blossom on the 4th of July. | |
| [00:10] | Your father hired the Southside Serpents | 你爸爸雇佣了南区毒蛇帮 | 
| [00:13] | to decrease the value of the drive-in’s land. | 让露天汽车电影院那块地贬值 | 
| [00:14] | – Where is the rest of it? – The rest of it? | -其余的钱呢 -其余的钱 | 
| [00:18] | – Where are you gonna live now? – I’ll figure it out, Dad. | -你准备去哪住 -我会搞定的 爸 | 
| [00:21] | I always do. | 一如既往 | 
| [00:22] | I saw you, Mom. | 我看到你了 妈 | 
| [00:23] | 和费雷德・安德鲁斯在一起 With Fred Andrews. | |
| [00:25] | Two signatures are needed to award the contract. | 需要两个人的签字才能和对方签合同 | 
| [00:27] | Sorry, Mom, but no. | 对不起 妈 我不能签 | 
| [00:28] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想参与其中 | 
| [00:29] | 维罗妮卡・洛奇 | 洛奇实业公司2号法定代表 | 
| [00:30] | What’s going on? | 什么事 | 
| [00:31] | That SoDale contract? | 那个改造谷镇的项目 | 
| [00:32] | Awarded to Andrew’s Construction. | 委托给我们安德鲁斯建筑公司承办了 | 
| [00:34] | Looks like you won. | 看来你赢了 | 
| [00:36] | You’re… with Jason’s… | 你… 怀着杰森的… | 
| [00:38] | You just have to help me get out of here. | 你只需要帮我逃出这里 | 
| [00:39] | I’ll go to the car on the lost highway off of Route 40. | 我去找40号公路出口处迷失公路上的车 | 
| [00:41] | Is that Jason’s jacket? | 那是杰森的夹克衫吗 | 
| [00:43] | We need to get Sheriff Keller and then we need to get Polly. | 我们得去找凯勒警长并找到波莉 | 
| [00:49] | What makes a place feel like home? | 是什么能让一个地方像家一样 | 
| [00:54] | Is it warmth and familiarity? | 是温暖和亲密吗 | 
| [00:56] | Some idealized, make-believe TV version of the American Dream? | 像《美国梦》式的理想化的虚伪电视剧情 | 
| [01:02] | Is it love and acceptance? | 是爱与接受吗 | 
| [01:07] | Or is it simple safety? | 还是简单的安全感 | 
| [01:33] | Dude. | 哥们 | 
| [01:34] | Why’d you stab me in the back? | 你为什么在背后捅我一刀 | 
| [01:46] | Or it’s none of those things. | 或者以上都不是 | 
| [01:48] | And it’s a place | 而是 | 
| [01:49] | where the captain of the football team is murdered. | 橄榄球队队长被谋杀的地方 | 
| [01:52] | Or maybe it’s just a forgotten closet | 或者只是在人来人往的楼梯下面 | 
| [01:55] | under a well-trod staircase, | 一个被人遗忘的小房间 | 
| [01:57] | where it’s just you and the mice and the spiders, | 只有你和老鼠蜘蛛共处 | 
| [02:01] | 就像韦斯・克雷文的电影里的龙套 like an extra in a Wes Craven movie. | |
| [02:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么呢 | 
| [02:28] | Taking advantage of the school’s state-of-the-art facilities. | 占学校先进设施的便宜 | 
| [02:33] | No, really, Jughead. What are you doing in here? | 说真的呢 猪头 你怎么在这里 | 
| [02:45] | How long? | 多久了 | 
| [02:46] | Well, since they shut down the drive-in. | 自从他们把汽车影院关了之后 | 
| [02:49] | That’s where I was living before. | 我之前就住在那里 | 
| [02:50] | Why the hell are you not living at home? | 你为什么不住在家里呢 | 
| [02:52] | The truth is, things aren’t good at home. | 事实是 在家里不顺 | 
| [02:55] | – With your Dad? – Yeah. | -跟你爸之间吗 -是的 | 
| [02:56] | He kind of fell off the wagon. | 他又开始酗酒了 | 
| [02:59] | After your Dad fired him, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 是在你爸炒了他之后 | 
| [03:01] | Hasn’t had a job since. | 后来再没工作过 | 
| [03:03] | He keeps promising that he’s gonna get his act together, | 他总是保证自己会重整旗鼓 | 
| [03:05] | but my Mom couldn’t take that rollercoaster anymore, | 可是我妈受不了刺激了 | 
| [03:08] | so she grabbed Jellybean and went to live with our grandparents. | 所以她带着糖豆回娘家了 | 
| [03:13] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [03:14] | God, Jug, why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 小猪 你怎么都没告诉我 | 
| [03:16] | And where does your Dad think you are? | 那你爸以为你在哪里呢 | 
| [03:18] | He thinks I’m couch-surfing. | 他以为我睡别人家沙发 | 
| [03:20] | Well, screw that. Live with me. | 去他的 跟我住吧 | 
| [03:22] | This is temporary, man. | 这只是暂时的 哥们 | 
| [03:24] | I’m going to figure something out. | 我会想办法解决的 | 
| [03:25] | Just don’t tell anybody. Especially not Betty. | 但是别告诉别人 尤其是贝蒂 | 
| [03:28] | Betty? She’s not gonna care. | 贝蒂 她才不在乎呢 | 
| [03:30] | If anyone’s gonna be a snob about it, maybe Veronica. | 如果有人会对此嗤之以鼻 估计是维罗妮卡 | 
| [03:34] | Right, well, exactly. Don’t tell her, either. | 说得对 那也别告诉她 | 
| [03:46] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么东西 | 
| [03:47] | Some retail therapy to salve my emotional wounds, | 抚慰我情感创伤的购物疗法 | 
| [03:50] | a few treasures from Glamazon.Com. | 从女神网上买了几件宝贝 | 
| [03:51] | Smithers, be a love and put those in my room. | 史密瑟斯 拜托把这些放到我房间 | 
| [03:55] | Veronica, the nest egg that your father left us | 维罗妮卡 你爸留给咱俩的积蓄 | 
| [03:58] | barely covers the rent of this apartment. | 负担这个房租都勉强 | 
| [04:00] | We can’t live beyond our means. | 我们不能寅吃卯粮 | 
| [04:02] | Are you sure, Mother? | 你确定吗 妈 | 
| [04:03] | Not even with your cushy new job | 连你给你高中男友打工 | 
| [04:05] | working for your high-school boyfriend? | 轻轻松松就赚钱都不够吗 | 
| [04:11] | My Mom and Dad don’t want to get the police involved. | 我爸妈不想让警方介入其中 | 
| [04:13] | They don’t want anyone to know that she ran away, | 他们不想让任何人知道她逃走了 | 
| [04:15] | or about her shameful condition. | 也不想声张她不体面的状况 | 
| [04:18] | Please. What decade is this? | 天啊 这都什么年代了 | 
| [04:20] | Also, since she knew where Jason’s getaway car was, | 而且 因为她知道杰森跑路的车在哪 | 
| [04:22] | they’re afraid people might think | 他们怕别人会认为 | 
| [04:23] | that she burned it and that if she did… | 车是她烧的 如果是她烧的… | 
| [04:25] | She could be the murderer, trying to cover her tracks. | 她可能会是企图掩盖罪证的凶手 | 
| [04:28] | Who did burn the car, then? | 那是谁烧的车呢 | 
| [04:29] | Sheriff Keller says it’s possible someone was following us. | 凯勒警长说有可能是有人跟踪我俩了 | 
| [04:32] | Oh, my God. Honestly, guys, we should just move. | 天啊 各位 咱们还是行动吧 | 
| [04:36] | Guys, what if Polly’s really hurt? | 如果波莉真的受伤了怎么办 | 
| [04:39] | What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next? | 如果杀害杰森的人接下来要对她下手呢 | 
| [04:48] | Betty, even though your parents don’t want to, | 贝蒂 尽管你父母不想报警 | 
| [04:50] | maybe you should go to the police. | 或许你应该去找警察 | 
| [04:52] | Second it. We can talk to my Dad together | 附议 我们可以一起跟我爸谈谈 | 
| [04:54] | about how he has to be discreet. | 如何小心行事 | 
| [04:55] | No offense, Kev, but your Dad answers | 没别的意思 凯文 但是你爸听从 | 
| [04:57] | to a higher authority than God, the Blossoms. | 比上帝还权贵的布鲁森一家 | 
| [05:01] | They’re the first people that he would tell. | 有什么事他一定第一时间告诉他们 | 
| [05:02] | And if there’s anyone to keep this a secret from, | 如果此事一定不能让某些人知道的话 | 
| [05:04] | it’s the Blossoms. | 那就是布鲁森一家了 | 
| [05:06] | They’d twist it around and go after Polly out of spite. | 他们会出于恶意歪曲事实 对付波莉 | 
| [05:10] | How can we help? | 需要我们做什么 | 
| [05:11] | Tell us, B, and we’ll do it. | 小贝你吩咐 我们一定照做 | 
| [05:17] | Hey, Juggy. | 猪头 | 
| [05:18] | Remember before how you said | 还记得之前你说 | 
| [05:19] | you didn’t want Betty knowing where you were living? | 不希望贝蒂知道你住在哪里吗 | 
| [05:22] | Is that because you and Betty… | 是不是因为你和贝蒂… | 
| [05:26] | We may have had a moment… | 我们可能是擦出了点火花… | 
| [05:27] | It’s totally cool, I get it. | 没关系 我理解 | 
| [05:28] | No worries, I’m just curious. | 别担心 我只是好奇 | 
| [05:32] | Hey, I’ve been thinking about your situation, | 我想了想你的境况 | 
| [05:34] | and I talked to my dad. | 我和我爸谈了下 | 
| [05:35] | He said he’s willing to give your dad a second chance, | 他说他愿意再给你爸一次机会 | 
| [05:37] | but only if FP wants it. | 但只有FP想要这个机会才行 | 
| [05:39] | He’s gonna call him. | 他会给他打电话 | 
| [05:41] | But I think you should talk to him, too. | 但我觉得你也应该和他谈谈 | 
| [05:43] | Between the two of us, | 我跟你说 | 
| [05:43] | I think we can really make this thing happen. | 我真的觉得我们可以促成这件事 | 
| [05:46] | 河谷镇高中的霍尔顿・考尔菲德刚才 Did I just notice Riverdale High’s very own Holden Caulfield | |
| [05:46] | 《麦田里的守望者》主角 问题青少年 | |
| [05:49] | put his arm around you? | 是不是搂着你了 | 
| [05:51] | Okay, so these past couple of days, | 好吧 过去几天里 | 
| [05:54] | I haven’t been in a great place, emotionally. | 我的心情不是很好 | 
| [05:57] | And Jughead was really there for me… | 猪头真的很关心我 | 
| [06:01] | Oh, my God. Swoon! | 老天 棒呆 | 
| [06:03] | Okay, in that case, | 好吧 这样的话 | 
| [06:04] | if he helped my girl navigate some turbulent waters, | 如果他确实帮我的朋友度过了非常时期 | 
| [06:08] | 那么 维罗妮卡・洛奇批准了 well then, Veronica Lodge approves. | |
| [06:11] | Thatta girl. | 好妹子 | 
| [06:12] | Come on, let’s go find your sister. | 走吧 我们去找你姐 | 
| [06:17] | Mrs. Blossom, we’ve got forensics | 布鲁森夫人 我们已经让鉴证科 | 
| [06:18] | going over every inch of that car. | 仔细检查了那辆车每个角落 | 
| [06:20] | We’re this close to a break in your son’s case. | 我们很快就能破您儿子的案子了 | 
| [06:23] | Speaking of breaks, what’s a big one worth to you, Mother? | 说到破案 重大发现会有什么报酬 老妈 | 
| [06:26] | Letting me be a River Vixen again? | 让我再加入河谷雌狐啦啦队吗 | 
| [06:29] | What on earth are you talking about, Cheryl? | 你到底想说什么 谢丽尔 | 
| [06:31] | I have information you… | 我有个消息你… | 
| [06:33] | both of you, would find interesting | 你们两个都会感兴趣的 | 
| [06:34] | vis-a-vis my brother’s case. | 跟我哥的案子相关 | 
| [06:36] | But first, the Vixens are mine. | 但首先 河谷雌狐非我莫属 | 
| [06:39] | And I want your permission to reclaim them. | 我要你同意我重新加入 | 
| [06:41] | – Good Lord, fine. – Merci, mom. | -老天 好吧 -谢谢 妈 | 
| [06:43] | So, Ginger texted me while I was in the ladies’ room. | 我上厕所时姜黄给我发了一条短信 | 
| [06:45] | 那个疯婆子波莉・库伯 It seems that crazy bitch, Polly Cooper, | |
| [06:47] | escaped from some looney bin, | 似乎在杰森的车被烧那晚 | 
| [06:49] | the same night Jason’s car was torched. | 从某个疯人院逃了出来 | 
| [06:51] | So let me do the math for you. | 让我来给你们捋一捋 | 
| [06:52] | Polly escaping plus Polly torching Jason’s car | 波莉逃了出来还烧了杰森的车 | 
| [06:54] | equals she’s Jason’s killer. | 说明她就是杀死杰森的凶手 | 
| [06:56] | Covering her tracks, trying to go underground, | 她销毁了证据 想做到神不知鬼不觉 | 
| [06:59] | like the vicious, cold-hearted murdering mean girl that she is. | 她就是一个恶毒而卑鄙的冷血杀手 | 
| [07:02] | Oh, and I just tweeted this out to all of my minions, | 还有 我刚发了推特 大家都会知道的 | 
| [07:05] | so the pressure’s on, Sheriff Keller. | 所以现在压力来了 凯勒警长 | 
| [07:07] | – You guys, oh, my God. – What? | -大伙 出大事了 -怎么了 | 
| [07:09] | Cheryl just tweeted | 谢丽尔刚发了推特 | 
| [07:11] | #波莉・库伯杀了我哥 #PollyCooperKilledMyBrother, | |
| [07:13] | #NowhereToHide, #SharpenYourPitchforks. | #无处可逃 #开始磨刀吧 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [07:19] | We need to find Polly before the Blossoms do. | 我们得赶在布鲁森一家前面找到波莉 | 
| [07:23] | 河谷镇 | |
| [07:28] | 向阳拖车公园 | |
| [07:49] | The prodigal son returns. | 败家子回家了 | 
| [07:57] | How you doing? You look good. | 你过得怎么样 看起来挺不错 | 
| [08:00] | – I’m hanging in there. – Yeah? | -还撑得住 -是吗 | 
| [08:02] | I came by to ask… | 我来是想问… | 
| [08:04] | if you would consider going back | 你会不会考虑继续 | 
| [08:07] | 和费雷德・安德鲁斯共事 to work with Fred Andrews. | |
| [08:11] | Yeah, he called me. I said no. | 他给我打了电话 我拒绝了 | 
| [08:14] | He fired me, Jughead. | 他炒了我鱿鱼 猪头 | 
| [08:17] | What kind of man would I be if I went back, hat in hand? | 要是我低三下四回去 我成什么人了 | 
| [08:19] | For starters? | 首先 | 
| [08:21] | A man with a job, trying to fix his family. | 一个有工作 想挽回家庭的人 | 
| [08:24] | Talk to your mom. | 跟你妈说去吧 | 
| [08:26] | She’s the one who gave up on us, took your sister. | 是她抛弃了我们 带走了你妹妹 | 
| [08:29] | Can you please just go see Mr. Andrews? | 拜托你去和安德鲁斯先生见一面 好吗 | 
| [08:33] | He’s willing to give you another chance. | 他愿意再给你一次机会 | 
| [08:35] | Oh, he’s willing, huh? | 他愿意 是吗 | 
| [08:36] | That’s generous of him, after all the crap he pulled on me. | 先是把屎盆子往我头上扣 现在倒宽厚了 | 
| [08:40] | Dad, don’t you want to see our family back together? | 爸 难道你不希望我们家人团聚吗 | 
| [08:45] | Mom and Jellybean could come home. | 妈妈和糖豆能回家 | 
| [08:47] | I could come home. | 我也能回家 | 
| [08:50] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 | 
| [08:56] | Okay, the Sisters of Quiet Mercy are due north. | “慈祥安静的修女们”在正北方 | 
| [08:59] | The getaway car was west, on the Old Route 40. | 逃亡汽车在西边 原40号公路上 | 
| [09:02] | The closest bus station is east, | 最近的公交站在东边 | 
| [09:03] | headed towards Sweetwater. | 朝甜水河方向 | 
| [09:05] | If Polly wanted to leave Riverdale without anyone seeing her, | 如果波莉想离开河谷镇而不被人发现 | 
| [09:07] | she probably would’ve left through– | 她应该会从… | 
| [09:08] | Right here. Eversgreen Forest. | 这里离开 常青森林 | 
| [09:26] | Hey, all this stuff with your sister, | 你不得不经受你姐这些事 | 
| [09:28] | I’m sorry you had to go through that, | 我为你难过 | 
| [09:30] | and I wasn’t there to help you. | 也很抱歉我没能在你身边帮你 | 
| [09:33] | It’s okay, Arch, you’re here now. | 没关系 亚奇 你现在不是来了 | 
| [09:36] | So how’s the cold war at home? | 你家的冷战怎么样了 | 
| [09:39] | Horrible. | 糟糕 | 
| [09:40] | Look, I hate fighting with my mom, | 我不想和我妈吵架 | 
| [09:41] | but until she’s ready to admit and to own, | 但除非她准备承认 | 
| [09:44] | that she forged my name | 她伪造我的签名 | 
| [09:45] | 去和费雷德・安德鲁斯进行非法交易 to help her illicit trysting with Fred Andrews, | |
| [09:47] | I can’t blink, Kevin. | 否则我得继续憋着 凯文 | 
| [09:48] | She needs to make the next move. | 她得先有行动才行 | 
| [09:50] | And what if she doesn’t blink? | 要是她也憋着呢 | 
| [09:52] | Back in New York, whenever I needed to blow off some steam, | 我在纽约时 需要缓解一下压力 | 
| [09:56] | or force my mother’s hand, | 或向我妈施压时 | 
| [09:57] | I’d go out on a bender, | 我就出去狂欢 | 
| [09:59] | dancing with my fave celebrity gal-pal, my best gay, | 跟我最喜欢的明星闺蜜 最好的基友 | 
| [10:03] | and some dim-witted, sexy, disposable arm-candy. | 再随便找个愚蠢的性感尤物一起跳舞 | 
| [10:07] | – That’s Josie, you. – Honored. | -也就是乔茜和你 -荣幸之至啊 | 
| [10:10] | And as for my arm-candy… | 至于尤物嘛… | 
| [10:16] | he’ll do. | 就他了 | 
| [10:17] | I’m in, I’m so in. | 我赞成 双手赞成 | 
| [10:21] | Should we invite Betty? | 我们要邀请贝蒂吗 | 
| [10:22] | She could probably use a distraction right now. | 她现在应该需要放松一下 | 
| [10:25] | I think she might be a tad busy. | 我觉得她可能有点忙 | 
| [10:41] | 艾丽丝・库伯 她在哪 波莉在哪 Alice Cooper, where is she? Where’s Polly? | |
| [10:46] | You think if I knew that, I’d be out here with the mosquitoes? | 如果我知道 还会跑到这里喂蚊子吗 | 
| [10:49] | Face facts, Mommie Dearest, Polly killed Jason. | 面对事实吧 亲爱的妈妈 波莉杀了杰森 | 
| [10:52] | She escaped from the asylum once, | 她能从精神病院逃出来一次 | 
| [10:53] | who’s to say she didn’t before, | 谁能保证她之前没逃出来过 | 
| [10:54] | say, the day Jason got murdered? | 比如说 杰森被害的那天 | 
| [10:57] | The noose is tightening around your murdering daughter’s neck. | 你的杀人犯女儿已经插翅难逃了 | 
| [11:00] | – I know it, Sheriff Keller knows it. – Hold on now. | -我知道 凯勒警长也知道 -先等等 | 
| [11:04] | And I promise you, when we find her, | 我保证 等我们找到她 | 
| [11:06] | and we will find her, | 我们一定会找到她 | 
| [11:08] | the entire town of Riverdale will know, too. | 到时整个河谷镇也都会知道 | 
| [11:13] | Mom, is this a good idea? | 妈 这样真的好吗 | 
| [11:15] | I thought we were trying to contain this. | 我们不是要尽量保守秘密吗 | 
| [11:16] | Well, we were, Elizabeth. | 之前确实要保密 伊丽莎白 | 
| [11:18] | But now that the cat’s out of the bag, | 但是现在纸已经包不住火了 | 
| [11:19] | we’re in full-on damage-control mode. | 我们只能立刻减少损害 | 
| [11:21] | The Blossoms have their version of the events, | 布鲁森一家对事情有他们的了解 | 
| [11:24] | but they don’t know the whole story, | 但是他们知道得不全面 | 
| [11:25] | at least not yet. | 至少现在还不知道 | 
| [11:26] | And that gives us a momentary advantage. | 这就给了我们短暂的优势 | 
| [11:29] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 | 
| [11:31] | Oh, you can, and you will. | 你可以的 你一定要做到 | 
| [11:33] | You’ll be standing right beside me and your father, | 你会站在我和你父亲身边 | 
| [11:36] | a united front against the holiest of backdrops. | 在神圣的教堂前结成统一阵线 | 
| [11:39] | Let’s see the Blossoms try to smear us then. | 看布鲁森一家还敢不敢再诽谤我们 | 
| [11:43] | There’s been a swirl of rumors today about our daughter, Polly. | 今天有一些关于我们女儿波莉的谣言 | 
| [11:47] | And we’re standing here to tell you that they’re all false. | 我们今天站在这里告诉你们 谣言都是假的 | 
| [11:50] | Yes, Polly was seeking treatment in a private care facility, | 没错 波莉在一家私人护理机构进行治疗 | 
| [11:55] | 即使在杰森・布鲁森死时 and she was under strict observation | |
| [11:58] | even at the time of Jason Blossom’s death. | 她仍处在严密的监控之下 | 
| [12:01] | When she found out about the murder, | 当她知道这件凶案的时候 | 
| [12:03] | she was beside herself with grief. | 她悲痛欲绝 | 
| [12:06] | You see, my daughter, Polly, | 我的女儿 波莉 | 
| [12:10] | 怀上了杰森・布鲁森的孩子 is pregnant with Jason Blossom’s baby. | |
| [12:18] | Polly wouldn’t hurt a fly, | 她连一只苍蝇都不忍心伤害 | 
| [12:20] | let alone the father of her unborn child. | 更不用说是她未出生孩子的父亲 | 
| [12:25] | Polly, darling, if you’re watching this, | 波莉 亲爱的 如果你在看这个报道 | 
| [12:30] | please come home. | 拜托回家吧 | 
| [12:34] | Hey, you didn’t have to walk me home. | 你不用送我回家的 | 
| [12:37] | Uh, there’s a killer on the loose, remember? | 有个杀人犯还逍遥法外 记得吗 | 
| [12:41] | Besides, isn’t this what… | 另外 这不就是… | 
| [12:46] | you know, | 你知道的 | 
| [12:48] | what people like us, | 像我们这样 | 
| [12:52] | who’ve gone through what we’ve gone through, do? | 经历过这么多事的人会做的事情吗 | 
| [12:58] | What is it? I mean, besides everything. | 怎么了 除了那些事情之外 | 
| [13:03] | She wouldn’t have run away if it wasn’t for me, Jug. | 如果不是因为我 她就不会逃跑了 猪头 | 
| [13:07] | Betty, your parents were the ones | 贝蒂 你父母才是 | 
| [13:10] | lying to her, and keeping her in the dark. | 欺骗她 隐瞒她真相的人 | 
| [13:13] | You did the right thing telling her the truth. | 你把真相告诉她是对的 | 
| [13:18] | It’s funny. | 真好笑 | 
| [13:19] | This isn’t the first time Polly’s run away from home. | 这不是波莉第一次离家出走了 | 
| [13:24] | When she was nine, she and my mom got in this huge fight, | 她九岁时 和我妈大吵了一架 | 
| [13:28] | and she disappeared for hours. | 失踪了几个小时 | 
| [13:30] | The whole neighborhood was out looking for her. | 整个社区的人都在找她 | 
| [13:32] | How far did she get? | 她跑了多远 | 
| [13:36] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:42] | Thank you for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 | 
| [13:45] | I’ll call you later. Goodnight. | 我晚点给你打电话 晚安 | 
| [13:55] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 | 
| [14:17] | Polly? | 波莉 | 
| [14:20] | It’s okay. I’m alone. | 没事的 就我一个人 | 
| [14:24] | Mom and Dad aren’t here. | 爸妈都不在 | 
| [14:49] | Betty, you have to help me. Please. | 贝蒂 你一定要帮我 拜托 | 
| [14:56] | How did you get up here without anyone seeing you? | 你怎么上来的 都没人看到你吗 | 
| [14:58] | I wrote the book on getting in and out of this house. | 我曾长篇大论怎么进出我们家 | 
| [15:01] | And Dad still hasn’t fixed the cellar door. | 而且爸还没把地窖门修好 | 
| [15:03] | Polly, everyone’s worried sick, | 波莉 大家都担心坏了 | 
| [15:04] | why did you leave the home? You could have really hurt yourself. | 你为什么要离开疗养院 你可能会受伤的 | 
| [15:07] | I couldn’t just stay there, | 我不能就待在那里 | 
| [15:09] | waiting for someone who was never gonna show. | 等待一个永远不会出现的人 | 
| [15:11] | Jason and I, we had a plan to go to this farm, upstate, | 杰森和我计划好要去北部一个农场 | 
| [15:15] | and raise the baby. | 一起抚养孩子长大 | 
| [15:16] | It’s where I still want to go, | 我现在还想到那里去 | 
| [15:17] | but I don’t have any money, I don’t have anything. | 但是我没有钱 我什么都没有 | 
| [15:19] | Why don’t you just stay here? | 你为什么不待在这里呢 | 
| [15:21] | Mom and dad want me to give the baby up for adoption, | 爸妈想让我把这个孩子给别人领养 | 
| [15:23] | they made that very clear. And that’s not what I want. | 他们的意思非常明确 但我不想那么做 | 
| [15:26] | Well, this is their grandchild, Polly. | 这是他们的外孙 波莉 | 
| [15:27] | Everyone knows you’re pregnant now. | 现在所有人都知道你怀孕了 | 
| [15:29] | There’s no more stigma. | 没什么耻辱了 | 
| [15:30] | You don’t know what they’ll do. | 你不知道他们会做些什么 | 
| [15:33] | And I won’t have my baby raised in a home that doesn’t want it. | 我不想让孩子在一个不喜欢他的家庭长大 | 
| [15:36] | Polly… | 波莉 | 
| [15:38] | Give me a few days. | 给我几天时间 | 
| [15:39] | I’ll find you someplace safe, here in Riverdale. | 我会在河谷镇给你找一个安全的地方 | 
| [15:42] | Please, Polly, I cannot lose you again. | 求你了 波莉 我不能再失去你了 | 
| [15:51] | This is an upgrade from the tin can we used to work in. | 这里可比我们之前工作的地方好多了 | 
| [15:54] | Wasn’t sure you were gonna take me up on the offer. | 我不确定你会不会采纳我的提议 | 
| [15:57] | Wasn’t sure it was real. | 我不确定那个提议是不是真的 | 
| [15:58] | I’m not gonna lie to you, it wasn’t my idea. | 说实话 那不是我的主意 | 
| [16:01] | The boys came up with this. | 这主意是孩子们出的 | 
| [16:04] | But I probably could have reached out before. | 但我之前大概也确实本可以伸出援手 | 
| [16:08] | Look, coming back here isn’t easy for me. | 听着 回到这里对我来说不容易 | 
| [16:11] | But, hell, I… | 但管他呢 我… | 
| [16:16] | I just want my son to look at me and not see a piece of garbage. | 我只是不想让自己在我儿子眼中是个废物 | 
| [16:21] | Feels like it might be my last shot. | 感觉这大概是我最后一次机会了 | 
| [16:25] | Then let’s make it work. | 那我们就好好加油干 | 
| [16:30] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不谢 | 
| [16:33] | 赫敏 你还记得高中时那位FP・琼斯吗 Hermione, you remember FP Jones from high school. | |
| [16:36] | He’s gonna be working with us. | 他会过来和我们共事 | 
| [16:37] | – Hermione. – Of course. | -赫敏 -当然 | 
| [16:38] | – It’s been forever. Hi. – Hi. | -真是好久不见 你好 -你好 | 
| [16:40] | Excuse me. Yeah, Vic, talk to me. | 抱歉失陪 小维 跟我说说 | 
| [16:46] | Look, if this is another shake-down… | 如果你这是又想敲诈我… | 
| [16:47] | No, it’s not, we’re good. | 不是 我们现在没恩怨了 | 
| [16:49] | Your convict husband settled-up. | 你那位罪犯丈夫把费用结清了 | 
| [16:50] | I think he got the message after you got our little care-package. | 他应该在你收到我们的爱心包裹后就明白了 | 
| [16:54] | Why are you even here? | 那你为什么还要出现在这里 | 
| [16:55] | My son asked me to try and go straight, okay? | 我儿子叫我试着改邪归正 好吗 | 
| [16:57] | You gonna make that hard on me? | 你这也要为难我吗 | 
| [16:58] | Dudley-Do-Right doesn’t know I’m a serpent, | “骑警杜德雷”不知道我是毒蛇 | 
| [17:00] | so I’d appreciate it if you keep that to yourself. | 所以如果你能守口如瓶 我不胜感激 | 
| [17:03] | Because here’s the thing about snakes. | 因为对于蛇来说 | 
| [17:05] | You don’t step on them, they got no reason to bite. | 你不踩它们 它们也没理由咬你 | 
| [17:11] | Mom, Dad, when we find Polly, | 妈 爸 我们找到波莉后 | 
| [17:14] | she’s gonna live with us, right? | 她会和我们住在一起 对吗 | 
| [17:17] | At this point, there’s no reason | 到了现在这个时候 没理由 | 
| [17:18] | to hide or banish her, is there? | 再把她藏起来或放逐了吧 | 
| [17:22] | Oh, of course not, honey. She’s welcome back. | 当然不会 亲爱的 我们很欢迎她回来 | 
| [17:28] | Where will the baby sleep? | 那孩子生下来以后睡哪里 | 
| [17:30] | Sweetie, um, we’ve talked to your sister about this, | 甜心 我们和你姐讨论过这事了 | 
| [17:33] | and she’s agreed to put the baby up for adoption. | 她同意把孩子送给别人收养 | 
| [17:37] | Polly did? | 波莉同意了吗 | 
| [17:39] | This is a very difficult decision for a young mother to make, | 对于年轻母亲来说这是个非常艰难的决定 | 
| [17:43] | but given the circumstances, it’s the best. | 但就现状来说 这是最好的解决方案 | 
| [17:46] | -The only… – The only option. | -唯一的… -唯一的解决方案 | 
| [17:52] | Why do you ask, honey? | 你为什么这么问 亲爱的 | 
| [17:56] | No reason. Just curious. | 没什么 就是好奇 | 
| [18:01] | I don’t want Polly to run away. | 我不想让波莉再次离家出走 | 
| [18:03] | But if she can’t live at home, then… | 但如果她不能住在家里 那… | 
| [18:04] | I don’t know, I can rent her an apartment. | 或许我可以给她租间公寓 | 
| [18:08] | Let me talk to my mom. | 让我问问我妈 | 
| [18:09] | No, you have your own stuff you’re dealing with right now, V. | 不 你自己手头的事情就够麻烦了 V | 
| [18:12] | Betty, Polly needs doctors, | 贝蒂 波莉需要看医生 | 
| [18:14] | she needs prenatal vitamins… | 她需要补充孕期维生素 | 
| [18:16] | She needs her family. | 她需要她家人的陪伴 | 
| [18:23] | What do you want, Cheryl? | 你想要怎样 谢丽尔 | 
| [18:25] | What we both want. | 想要我们都想要的 | 
| [18:29] | For the baby to be safe. | 让孩子安然无恙 | 
| [18:32] | How can I help? | 有什么我能帮上忙的 | 
| [18:34] | You can’t, I don’t trust you, Cheryl. | 你帮不上忙 我不信任你 谢丽尔 | 
| [18:37] | So don’t trust me. Watch me like a hawk. | 那就别信任我 像鹰一样盯着我 | 
| [18:40] | Tell me the barest minimum. | 只提供给我最低限度的信息 | 
| [18:42] | But let me help you help Polly. | 但请让我和你一起帮波莉 | 
| [18:43] | You think Polly’s crazy. | 你觉得波莉疯了 | 
| [18:44] | I do, I think she’s crazier than a serial killer on bath-salts, | 没错 我觉得她比磕了药的连环杀手还疯狂 | 
| [18:47] | but so what? | 但那又如何 | 
| [18:49] | She’s carrying Jason’s baby. That trumps everything. | 她怀着杰森的孩子 这才是最重要的 | 
| [18:53] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 | 
| [18:55] | If I did, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道 我也不会告诉你 | 
| [18:57] | – Oh, my God, you do. – What? No. | -天呐 你真的知道 -什么 不 | 
| [18:59] | Wow, you are literally the worst liar I’ve ever encountered. | 你真是我这辈子见过最不会说谎的人了 | 
| [19:02] | Spare me the details, Betty. | 别跟我说细节了 贝蒂 | 
| [19:04] | Just tell me how I can be | 就告诉我如何 | 
| [19:04] | of assistance to my darling nephew or niece. | 能给我的侄子或者侄女帮上忙 | 
| [19:08] | Okay, uh, Polly needs money. | 好吧 波莉需要钱 | 
| [19:11] | For a safe place to live. And for medical stuff. | 来租一个安全的住所 以及支付医疗费用 | 
| [19:13] | Cash? Is that all? | 现金 就这些吗 | 
| [19:16] | I can talk to my mom and dad. | 我可以去跟我爸妈说一下 | 
| [19:17] | What? No, Cheryl. | 什么 不 谢丽尔 | 
| [19:18] | Jason’s baby is a game-changer. | 杰森的孩子改变了之前的一切 | 
| [19:21] | We’re all on the same team now. | 现在我们都在同一条船上了 | 
| [19:29] | – Oh, how was your first day back? – Oh, it was great. | -你第一天回去上班感觉如何 -好极了 | 
| [19:32] | Your dad is the hardest-working guy on the crew, as always. | 你爸一如既往是所有人中最勤恳的 | 
| [19:36] | Oh, in that case, | 既然如此 | 
| [19:37] | why don’t we celebrate to mark the occasion? | 我们何不庆祝一下这个值得纪念的日子 | 
| [19:38] | Yeah, Juggy and I were thinking | 是的 小猪和我在想 | 
| [19:39] | the four of us could have dinner or something. | 我们四个人可以一起吃个晚饭什么的 | 
| [19:41] | – Uh, tonight? I don’t know… – I’m game if you’re game. | -今晚吗 我… -你行我就行 | 
| [19:45] | On me. | 我请客 | 
| [19:51] | Anyway… we spent the whole summer fixing up that old VW bus. | 总之 我们那一夏都在修理那辆旧大众巴士 | 
| [19:56] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [19:56] | Remember what we called it, Fred? | 还记得我们叫它什么吗 费雷德 | 
| [19:58] | The Shaggin’ Wagon. | 炮车 | 
| [20:01] | The Shaggin’ Wagon. | 炮车 | 
| [20:02] | This was before your dad had game. | 这是在你爸红起来之前的事 | 
| [20:04] | Senior Year, he started a band, | 高三那年 他成立了一支乐队 | 
| [20:06] | and then the girls were all over him. | 然后妹子们蜂拥而至 | 
| [20:08] | We were awful. | 我们当时混透了 | 
| [20:08] | Yeah, yeah, we were. | 是的 没错 | 
| [20:11] | But it was great. | 但那时的日子棒极了 | 
| [20:13] | Best time of my life. | 我一生中最棒的时光 | 
| [20:16] | You know, your dad was | 猪头 你爸以前可是个 | 
| [20:18] | what is commonly known as a BMOC, Jughead. | 人称校内风云人物 | 
| [20:21] | – Come on. The hell I was. – In what way? | -得了吧 我才不是 -表现在哪方面 | 
| [20:23] | Football, for one. | 橄榄球是其一 | 
| [20:24] | He single-handedly defeated our arch-rivals, | 他凭一己之力打败了我们的夙敌 | 
| [20:26] | the Baxter High Ravens. | 巴克斯特高中渡鸦队 | 
| [20:27] | He doesn’t care about that stuff, Fred. | 他完全不关心那些东西 费雷德 | 
| [20:29] | Football, sports. | 橄榄球 体育运动之类的 | 
| [20:31] | Takes after his mom in that respect, | 这点随他妈妈 | 
| [20:33] | and I mean that as a compliment. | 而且我这么说是在夸你 | 
| [20:34] | I’d rather see you spending your time | 我倒是更愿意看你把时间花在 | 
| [20:36] | writing, thinking up stories, you still do that? | 写作 构思故事上 你现在还有在写东西吧 | 
| [20:39] | Nose in a book? Typing away? | 一头钻进书里 迷失在打字之中 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, yeah, Jughead works on the school paper with Betty. | 有的 猪头和贝蒂一起在出校报 | 
| [20:45] | Betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [20:49] | Who is Betty? Is that your girlfriend? | 贝蒂是谁 你女朋友吗 | 
| [20:51] | She’s… | 她是… | 
| [20:52] | I wanna know more about the band. | 我想多了解点乐队的事 | 
| [20:56] | What was the name of the band? | 那个乐队叫什么名字 | 
| [21:00] | It was called The Fred Heads. | 费雷德传奇乐队 | 
| [21:03] | Wait, the what now? | 等等 就叫这个吗 | 
| [21:04] | Yeah, that’s why it doesn’t come up very often. | 是的 这就是为什么这名字不怎么经常出现 | 
| [21:07] | Oh, thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 老爹 | 
| [21:08] | Oh, come on, Fred. | 别这样 费雷德 | 
| [21:10] | This was supposed to be my treat. | 这次应该是我请客 | 
| [21:11] | Hey, you get it next time. | 下次你请吧 | 
| [21:14] | Hey, excuse me. Pop? | 等一下 老爹 | 
| [21:18] | We invited you guys out. Let me pay. | 我们请你们出来的 让我来付钱 | 
| [21:20] | Put your damn money away. | 把你那该死的钱收起来 | 
| [21:21] | FP, take it easy. | FP 放轻松 | 
| [21:25] | You owe me this. | 这次你欠我的 | 
| [21:28] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah. | -是的 当然 -是的 | 
| [21:29] | Go ahead. You get this one. | 你付吧 这次你请 | 
| [21:31] | You know, if I’d have known, | 我要早知道你执意要付钱 | 
| [21:32] | I would have gotten another milkshake. | 我就再要一杯奶昔了 | 
| [21:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [21:41] | And don’t say clubbing, it’s a school night. | 别说你去泡吧了 现在都开学了 | 
| [21:43] | But that’s exactly where I’m going, | 但我就是去泡了 | 
| [21:44] | and do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [21:45] | Because I have a Get Out of Jail Free card. | 因为我有块免死金牌 | 
| [21:48] | ?Okay, Ronnie, enough. | 好了 罗尼 够了 | 
| [21:51] | Checkmate. What do you want? | 你赢了 你想要我怎样 | 
| [21:53] | For you to admit what you did. | 承认你的所作所为 | 
| [21:55] | 好 我吻了费雷德・安德鲁斯 Fine. ?I kissed Fred Andrews. | |
| [21:58] | No, Mom, the other thing. | 不 妈妈 另一件事 | 
| [21:59] | 你伪造我的签名就为了能让费雷德・安德鲁斯 It involves you forging my signature | |
| [22:01] | to get Fred Andrews that stupid contract to build on Dad’s land. | 得到那份在爸爸的土地上进行改建的愚蠢合同 | 
| [22:04] | Veronica, I asked you to sign that… | 维罗妮卡 我请求过你签那份同意书了 | 
| [22:06] | You broke the law, Mom, and you used me to do it. | 你犯法了 妈 而且你还利用了我 | 
| [22:09] | When Daddy finds out, he’s gonna think I betrayed him. | 等爸爸发觉这件事 他会认为我背叛了他 | 
| [22:11] | He won’t, I will tell him. | 他不会的 我会告诉他的 | 
| [22:12] | Really? When? Right now? | 真的吗 什么时候 现在吗 | 
| [22:15] | Because I’ll cancel my plans for that. | 因为我可以为此取消已有的安排 | 
| [22:17] | You know it doesn’t work that way. | 你知道那样行不通的 | 
| [22:18] | In that case, I’ll talk to you later, | 那样的话 我晚点再和你聊 | 
| [22:20] | my friends are waiting. | 朋友们在等我 | 
| [22:24] | Ronnie, do not go out that door. | 罗妮 不准出门 | 
| [22:26] | Veronica! | 维罗妮卡 | 
| [22:34] | 转眼酒吧 | |
| [23:10] | Girl. You better hydrate. | 姑娘 你最好赶紧补充点水分 | 
| [23:12] | You practically left your body on the dance floor. | 你都快自己的身体留到舞池里了 | 
| [23:16] | I wish, Josie. | 我倒是想 乔茜 | 
| [23:17] | I wish I could leave my body sometimes. | 有时候我希望自己能离开这具躯体 | 
| [23:19] | Leave Riverdale, leave everything. | 离开河谷镇 离开这一切 | 
| [23:22] | Is any of this helping? | 这么做有帮助吗 | 
| [23:23] | Going out, going Black Swan, any of it? | 出去玩 不着家 这些有帮助吗 | 
| [23:29] | When my dad got arrested, | 我爸爸被逮捕之时 | 
| [23:31] | the police, the lawyers, the judge, the courts, | 警察 律师 法官 法院 | 
| [23:34] | they took everything from us. | 他们夺走了我们的一切 | 
| [23:36] | Our houses, our cars, | 我们的房子 车子 | 
| [23:38] | our club memberships, our yacht, | 俱乐部会籍 游艇 | 
| [23:42] | even, I’m not kidding, the clothes off our backs. | 我没开玩笑 甚至我们身上的衣服 | 
| [23:47] | Anyway, my mom sat me down on the edge of my canopy bed | 不管怎样 我妈让我坐在天蓬床边 | 
| [23:52] | and she told me not to cry. | 她告诉我不要哭 | 
| [23:53] | Because there was one thing in this world | 因为这世界有一样东西 | 
| [23:56] | that no one could ever take from me. | 是没有人能从我身上夺走的 | 
| [23:59] | – Not ever. – Your trust fund? | -永远不会 -你的信托基金吗 | 
| [24:02] | My name, Reggie. | 我的名字 雷吉 | 
| [24:04] | Which, after telling me no one would ever take it, | 在她告诉我这番话之后 | 
| [24:06] | that is exactly what she did. | 她却切切实实地把我的名字夺走了 | 
| [24:11] | Like it meant nothing. | 就好像它毫无意义 | 
| [24:14] | Like it was nothing. | 就好像它什么都不是 | 
| [24:18] | Like I was nothing. | 好像我什么都不是 | 
| [24:32] | Damn, Hoss, you’re good. | 天啊 摇滚奇 你弹得真棒 | 
| [24:34] | Way better than your dad. | 比你爸爸棒多了 | 
| [24:35] | Hey, does Fred keep any beer in there? | 弗雷德这还有啤酒吗 | 
| [24:39] | Dad, don’t you think it’s a little late? Kind a… | 爸 你不觉得有点晚了吗 有点… | 
| [24:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No, it’s all right. | 是啊 好吧 | 
| [24:44] | You know, I got a big day tomorrow anyway. | 明天对我来说可是个大日子 | 
| [24:49] | Hey, Mr. Jones, before you go, | 琼斯先生 你走之前 | 
| [24:51] | – can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | -我能问你个问题吗 -问吧 | 
| [24:53] | Earlier tonight, you said my dad owed you. | 今晚早些时候 你说我爸欠你的 | 
| [24:55] | What did you mean by that? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [24:58] | Hey, Archie, why don’t we quit while we’re ahead? | 亚奇 我们何不见好就收 | 
| [25:02] | It’s just… I mean, it’s just a question. | 这只是… 这只是个问题而已 | 
| [25:05] | Did something happen between you two? | 你们俩之间发生了什么事情吗 | 
| [25:08] | It’s ancient history, but your dad and me, we… | 是很久以前的事了 但你爸和我 我们 | 
| [25:12] | We started Andrews Construction together. | 我们一起创立了安德鲁斯建筑公司 | 
| [25:14] | You and my dad were partners? | 你和我爸是合伙人 | 
| [25:16] | He wouldn’t call us that. | 他不会这么称呼我们的 | 
| [25:18] | Anyway, we, uh… | 无论如何 我们… | 
| [25:21] | we struggled at first. | 一开始我们生意不好 | 
| [25:24] | Fred, he just had you and your mom to provide for, | 费雷德 他只需要养你和你妈妈 | 
| [25:27] | I had Jughead and Jellybean | 而我要赚钱养猪头 糖豆 | 
| [25:30] | and their mom and hospital bills. | 以及他们的妈妈还要付医药费 | 
| [25:32] | So I took some odd jobs that weren’t exactly on the level. | 所以我还打了些不那么好的零工 | 
| [25:35] | And sure enough, one of ’em landed me in some hot water, | 其中的一些果然让我惹上了麻烦 | 
| [25:39] | and your dad was good enough to bail me out. | 你爸好心把我保释了出来 | 
| [25:45] | But then he said we should part ways. | 但之后他说我们该分道扬镳了 | 
| [25:46] | That I was a liability. | 说我是个累赘 | 
| [25:48] | Made me sign a paper saying the bail money | 他让我签了一份协议声称那笔保释金 | 
| [25:50] | was him buying me out of the company. | 是他用来买断我在公司股份的钱 | 
| [25:52] | Never mind that my share of the business | 丝毫不顾我持有的公司股份 | 
| [25:54] | was worth probably 10 times that, easy. | 绝对值上那笔钱的十倍不止 | 
| [26:01] | So that was that. | 所以事情就是这样 | 
| [26:03] | He went his way, and I went mine. | 他走他的阳关道 我过我的独木桥 | 
| [26:07] | You know, I think I need something a little harder than beer. | 我需要点比啤酒劲更强的东西 | 
| [26:13] | Clifford and I were so relieved | 当谢丽尔告诉我们波莉和她肚子里的孩子 | 
| [26:15] | when Cheryl told us that Polly and the baby are safe and sound. | 平安无事之时 克利福德和我真是如释重负 | 
| [26:19] | And money won’t be a problem, Betty. | 钱也不是问题 贝蒂 | 
| [26:20] | Not now, not ever. Not with us. | 永远都不会是问题 有我们在就不会 | 
| [26:24] | But, of course, we don’t want to just offer financial support, | 但当然 我们不仅想提供经济支持 | 
| [26:27] | we want to give Polly all the emotional support | 我们还想为波莉提供一位年轻准妈妈 | 
| [26:29] | that a young mother-to-be needs. | 所需要的全部精神支持 | 
| [26:33] | Where is Polly staying now? | 波莉现在在哪 | 
| [26:37] | I’d rather not say yet. | 我暂时还是不说为好 | 
| [26:40] | You understand. | 你们懂的 | 
| [26:42] | Of course, but you and Polly are part of the Blossom family now, | 当然 但你和波莉现在是布鲁森家庭的成员了 | 
| [26:45] | and we will protect you ferociously. | 我们会不遗余力地保护你们的 | 
| [26:51] | All you have to do is trust. | 你只要信任我们就好 | 
| [26:54] | Will you? | 你会吗 | 
| [27:02] | Jughead, what your dad told us… I had no idea. | 猪头 你爸和我们说的… 我并不知情 | 
| [27:05] | Me neither. | 我也是 | 
| [27:07] | Illuminating, isn’t it? | 真是发人深省啊 | 
| [27:11] | My dad must’ve had a good reason. | 我爸一定有他自己的理由 | 
| [27:14] | For screwing over my dad? | 坑我爸吗 | 
| [27:15] | Are you ready to roll, Jugs? | 准备好走了吗 小猪 | 
| [27:26] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [27:33] | I’m sorry, Ms. Lodge, but your card’s been declined. | 很抱歉 洛奇女士 您的卡被拒了 | 
| [27:35] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:37] | And let me guess, it’s been reported stolen. | 让我猜猜 它被挂失了 | 
| [27:40] | It has, in fact. | 确实是的 | 
| [27:42] | We’re supposed to call the cops. | 我们应该报警的 | 
| [27:43] | Yeah, sure. Call the cops. | 当然 报警吧 | 
| [27:45] | We’ll be happy to tell them how old we are. | 我们很乐意告诉警察我们的年纪 | 
| [27:46] | Or I could call my mom, the mayor. | 或者我可以打给我妈 镇长 | 
| [27:52] | This should cover it. | 这些钱应该够了 | 
| [27:59] | Veronica, did your mom cut you off? | 维罗妮卡 你妈要断你的粮吗 | 
| [28:01] | She did. | 她已经这么做了 | 
| [28:02] | – And that’s a good thing? – Oh, Reggie. | -这是好事吗 -雷吉 | 
| [28:04] | This is how we Lodge women roll. | 我们洛奇家的女人就是这么做事的 | 
| [28:07] | We feint, we parry, we approach, we retreat. | 我们虚晃一枪又闪开 悄悄接近又撤退自如 | 
| [28:10] | We’re like a cobra and a mongoose dancing. | 我们就如同蟒蛇与猫鼬间的缠斗之舞 | 
| [28:13] | She blinked, which means, I suspect, | 她憋不住了 我想这意味着 | 
| [28:16] | 赫敏・洛奇准备好谈判了 that Hermione Lodge is ready to negotiate. | |
| [28:21] | I’ll sleep right here on this couch, | 我就在这沙发上睡 | 
| [28:24] | You can have the bedroom. | 你可以去卧室睡 | 
| [28:26] | I’m not gonna take your bed, dad. | 我不会占你的床的 爸 | 
| [28:27] | It wouldn’t be the first time I crashed on this thing. | 反正也不是我第一次睡在这玩意上了 | 
| [28:30] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [28:32] | If you stay… are you? You’re gonna stay? | 如果你留下来… 你要留下来吗 | 
| [28:37] | Don’t be late for school. | 上学别迟到 | 
| [28:39] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [28:40] | I’m already way ahead in all my classes. | 我的学习进度已经比全班同学都快了 | 
| [28:42] | Hey, I talked to mom. | 我和妈谈过了 | 
| [28:45] | She got a job at a call center | 她在客服中心找了份工作 | 
| [28:47] | to pay for her line classes | 来付上培训班的钱 | 
| [28:48] | I guess she’s finally going after her GED. | 我猜她终于要去拿她的高中毕业证了 | 
| [28:52] | Jellybean is helping her study. | 糖豆在帮助她学习 | 
| [28:55] | By the way, Jellybean wants to go with JB now. | 顺便说下 糖豆想改名叫JB | 
| [28:58] | She thinks it sounds cooler. | 她觉得这样听起来更酷 | 
| [29:01] | 她才十岁就在听平克・弗洛伊德的黑胶唱片了 She’s 10 years old and listens to Pink Floyd on vinyl, | |
| [29:01] | 著名摇滚乐队 | |
| [29:05] | I don’t think she could get any cooler. | 我觉得她很难变得更酷了 | 
| [29:18] | Hey, bud. how was your jam session? | 哥们 你的即兴演奏会怎么样 | 
| [29:19] | It was great, until FP told us | 挺好的 直到FP告诉我们 | 
| [29:23] | you forced him out of the company he helped found. | 是你逼他离开了他帮你创立的公司 | 
| [29:25] | That’s his story, wanna hear mine, hmm? | 那是他的说法 想听听我的吗 | 
| [29:30] | FP was a mess. | FP当时一团糟 | 
| [29:32] | He was stealing from the company and selling stuff on the side. | 他从公司偷东西拿出去卖 | 
| [29:35] | All things considered, I was pretty generous. | 结合这些事情来看 我已经相当大度了 | 
| [29:37] | So generous you didn’t give him a second chance? | 大度到你没有给他第二次机会吗 | 
| [29:40] | Of course I did. | 我当然给了 | 
| [29:41] | You have no idea how many times | 你无法想象我把他从监狱 | 
| [29:43] | I bailed that man out of jail, | 保释出来多少次了 | 
| [29:44] | son, when someone is drowning, | 儿子 当有人溺水了 | 
| [29:48] | you can try to save them, | 你可以试着去救他们 | 
| [29:49] | but not if they’re gonna drag you down with them. | 但如果他们想拖你下水就不要救 | 
| [29:51] | I did the best I could for my family. | 我为了我的家人 | 
| [29:55] | For you. | 为了你做到了最好 | 
| [29:59] | Yeah, and who cares if Jughead ended up drowning, too. | 对 谁关心猪头最后是否也会一起溺死呢 | 
| [30:16] | Reporting my American Expreess card as stolen, | 挂失我的美运通卡 | 
| [30:19] | Well-played. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [30:20] | I thought you might appreciate that. | 我还以为你会欣赏我走的这步棋呢 | 
| [30:23] | Now, mija. I’ve done things to upset you. | 好了 宝贝 我做了让你失望的事 | 
| [30:26] | You’ve done things to upset me. | 你也做了让我失望的事 | 
| [30:28] | So we’re gonna deal with this | 所以这件事我们将完全按照 | 
| [30:30] | exactly as your father would like. | 你父亲喜欢的方式来解决 | 
| [30:31] | With a negotiation. I’ll start. | 协商解决 我先开始 | 
| [30:34] | I am working with Mr. Andrews, | 我和安德鲁斯先生一起工作 | 
| [30:37] | and yes, we are developing feelings for each other. | 是的 我们彼此互生情愫 | 
| [30:40] | But I can’t tell you what it means yet. | 但我还不能告诉你这意味着什么 | 
| [30:42] | Because I don’t know myself. | 因为我尚不清楚自己的想法 | 
| [30:43] | What about daddy? | 那爸爸怎么办 | 
| [30:44] | He has made certain decisions that have distanced him | 他做的一些决定疏远了 | 
| [30:48] | from me and this family. | 和我以及这个家的关系 | 
| [30:50] | So I need to make certain decisions | 所以我需要做些决定 | 
| [30:52] | about my life moving forward, what I want. | 继续生活下去 过我想要的生活 | 
| [30:56] | So, what, you want me to accept your affair? | 所以呢 你想要我接受你的情人吗 | 
| [30:59] | Until we get more information, yes. | 在我们得到更多信息之前 是的 | 
| [31:03] | That is what i’m asking you to accept. | 这正是我想要你接受的 | 
| [31:07] | Fine. agreed. now, my turn. | 好 我同意 现在轮到我了 | 
| [31:10] | I’m listening. | 我在听 | 
| [31:11] | Whatever is happening with you and Fred, | 不论你和费雷德之间发生什么 | 
| [31:13] | can’t happen under this roof. | 都不允许发生在这间房子里 | 
| [31:14] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [31:16] | And you have to come clean to daddy | 还有你必须向爸爸坦白 | 
| [31:17] | about forging my signature. | 你伪造我签名的事 | 
| [31:19] | Lodge industries needs to partner | 洛奇实业需要和 | 
| [31:20] | with legitimate businesses, not criminals. | 正经生意伙伴合作 而不是罪犯 | 
| [31:22] | Understood. I don’t want daddy thinking I betrayed him. | 我明白 我不想让爸爸觉得是我背叛了他 | 
| [31:26] | I will tell him about the forgery. | 我会告诉他伪造签名的事 | 
| [31:28] | And say it was all my doing. | 并告诉他这都是我的独断专行 | 
| [31:30] | And in the meantime, the online shopping, | 与此同时 网购 | 
| [31:33] | the clubbing, | 泡吧 | 
| [31:35] | all that stops. | 这些都得打住了 | 
| [31:38] | – Yes? – Yes. | -这样可以吗 -可以 | 
| [31:54] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 | 
| [32:02] | Uh, what’s up? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [32:05] | I’m going to need you to come down to the station with me. | 我需要你跟我回局里一趟 | 
| [32:18] | Call my dad. | 给我爸打电话 | 
| [32:20] | – Yeah, yeah. – Of course. | -好的 好的 -当然 | 
| [32:26] | Forensics came back on the car. | 那辆车上又发现了新证据 | 
| [32:28] | Despite the fire, we were able to | 尽管车子被火烧毁 我们还是 | 
| [32:30] | pull a pair of prints off the truck. | 从车上提取了一对指纹 | 
| [32:32] | Yours and Betty’s. | 你的和贝蒂的 | 
| [32:33] | This is, of course, no surprise. | 当然 这并不意外 | 
| [32:35] | But what did surprise me was this. | 但是让我感到意外的是这个 | 
| [32:39] | Your prints were on file | 你的指纹因为 | 
| [32:40] | from an incident that happened six years ago, | 六年前的一场事故而有过案底 | 
| [32:43] | where you spent some time with the Riverdale | 你因此在河谷镇少管所 | 
| [32:45] | Juvenile Delinquencies Center for | 待了一段时间 罪名是 | 
| [32:50] | “attempting to burn down Riverdale Elementary School.” | “企图烧毁河谷镇小学” | 
| [32:53] | I was playing with matches, | 我当时只是在玩火柴 | 
| [32:55] | and that’s a pretty tenuous connection for a sheriff. | 而且对一位警长来说把这二者联系起来很牵强 | 
| [32:58] | Well, principal weatherbee also allowed me | 此外 韦瑟比校长也允许我 | 
| [33:00] | to have a look at your school records. | 查阅了你的校园档案 | 
| [33:02] | You have a long and rough history, Mr. Jones. | 你的校园生活真是漫长又艰辛啊 琼斯先生 | 
| [33:06] | Bullied a lot. | 饱受欺凌 | 
| [33:07] | Yeah, my name is Jughead. | 是啊 我的名字是猪头 | 
| [33:10] | By the football team, in particular. | 橄榄球队欺负得你最狠 | 
| [33:12] | 我只能假设杰森・布鲁森是否也在其列 I can only assume that would have included Jason Blossom. | |
| [33:15] | So how about this? | 这样如何 | 
| [33:17] | How about you tell me your whereabouts | 你能告诉我7月11日 | 
| [33:18] | on the week of July 11th, | 那周你在哪里吗 | 
| [33:20] | This is crazy. you think I… | 真是疯了 你怀疑我 | 
| [33:25] | Jughead. A kid like you, | 猪头 像你这样的孩子 | 
| [33:28] | raised on the wrong side of the tracks by a deadbeat dad, | 被一个混账老爸在糟糕的环境中带大 | 
| [33:30] | 又被杰森・布鲁森这样的孩子欺负 bullied by kids like jason blossom. | |
| [33:34] | Who wouldn’t want to lash out at that? | 谁不想狠狠报复一下呢 | 
| [33:38] | I’m not talking to you anymore. | 我不会再继续和你谈了 | 
| [33:40] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 | 
| [33:47] | Cheryl, you’ve called Polly a party girl. | 谢丽尔 你之前叫波莉派对女孩 | 
| [33:52] | Have you seen her take drugs? Firsthand? | 你见过她吸毒吗 亲眼见过吗 | 
| [33:56] | Um… I’m not sure, why? | 我不确定 怎么了 | 
| [34:01] | Due diligence. | 尽职调查 | 
| [34:03] | We wouldn’t want an unfit mother | 我们可不想要一位不适格的母亲 | 
| [34:04] | raising our grandchild now, would we? | 来养育我们的孙儿 对吗 | 
| [34:10] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不行 | 
| [34:24] | I didn’t do it, Betty, you have to believe me. | 人不是我杀的 贝蒂 你要相信我 | 
| [34:26] | Of course, I was with you, and I know who you are. | 当然 我站在你这边 我也知道你的为人 | 
| [34:30] | Those Paradise Lost kids went to death row | 那些失乐园的孩子被送往死牢 | 
| [34:33] | because they wore black | 只是因为他们身着黑色 | 
| [34:33] | and they listened to Metallica. | 并且他们听金属乐队的歌 | 
| [34:36] | I don’t wanna become a scapegoat. | 我不想做替罪羊 | 
| [34:37] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那发生的 | 
| [34:40] | All the evidence against you is circumstantial. | 对你不利的证据都是间接证据 | 
| [34:43] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你弄出去的 | 
| [34:48] | Is my dad here yet? | 我爸来了吗 | 
| [34:49] | Archie’s here with his dad. | 亚奇和他爸来了 | 
| [34:52] | They’re talking to the sheriff. | 他们正在和警长谈话 | 
| [34:55] | No one knows where your dad is. | 没人知道你爸在哪 | 
| [34:58] | Jughead’s not helping himself in there. | 猪头在里面并不配合 | 
| [34:59] | I asked him for an alibi, and he just gave me lip. | 我让他提供不在场证明 他却闭口不言 | 
| [35:03] | He was working for me. | 他当时在我那儿工作 | 
| [35:05] | Yeah, the week of july 11th, was it? | 是的 7月11日那个星期 对吗 | 
| [35:07] | Yeah, I had him tear down some drywall for me. | 没错 我让他为我锤掉一些板料 | 
| [35:12] | You can provide me with documentation to support that? | 有什么能证明你所说的话吗 | 
| [35:16] | I have to check my time cards. | 我得去检查一下考勤卡 | 
| [35:28] | Jughead! | 猪头 | 
| [35:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:30] | I came as soon as I got your messages. | 我一听到你的消息就赶来了 | 
| [35:32] | My phone, the friggin’ battery. | 我的手机 该死的电池 | 
| [35:35] | I forgot to plug it in last night. | 昨晚忘记充电了 | 
| [35:39] | – What the hell happened? – Nothing. | -到底发生什么事了 -没什么 | 
| [35:41] | It’s fine now. | 现在没事了 | 
| [35:43] | Mr. Andrews took care of it. | 安德鲁斯先生都搞定了 | 
| [35:46] | What jacked-up crap did they accuse you of in there, huh? | 那些自以为是的废物凭什么把你带来这儿 | 
| [35:48] | Those bastards trying to throw you in jail | 那些混蛋试图像对我做的那样 | 
| [35:50] | like they did your old man? well, screw that. | 把你送进监狱吗 去他妈的 | 
| [35:53] | I will rip Keller a new one for trying to pull that… | 我要好好教训教训凯勒 看他还…… | 
| [35:55] | Settle down. | 冷静 | 
| [35:57] | This is my son, he is my son, Fred! | 这是我儿子 他是我儿子 费雷德 | 
| [35:59] | You’d do the same for your boy. | 为了你儿子你也会这么干的 | 
| [36:01] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [36:03] | Don’t make things worse. | 别再帮倒忙了 | 
| [36:08] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [36:13] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [36:16] | Yeah, all right, then. | 好吧 | 
| [36:17] | You, uh, ?coming home with me? | 你和我一起回家吗 | 
| [36:23] | He can stay with us, Mr. Jones. | 他可以和我们住一起 琼斯先生 | 
| [36:27] | We already offered. | 我们已经邀请过他了 | 
| [36:30] | Is that what you want? | 你希望如此吗 | 
| [36:37] | Maybe that’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 | 
| [36:38] | If you don’t mind, Fred. | 要是你不介意的话 弗雷德 | 
| [36:41] | Whatever you want, FP. | 尊重你的意愿 FP | 
| [36:45] | It’s between the two of you. | 这是你们两个之间的事 | 
| [36:48] | I’ll go with you, dad. | 我跟你走 爸爸 | 
| [36:59] | Son, listen to me. | 儿子 听我说 | 
| [37:05] | I’m gonna do what you want. | 我会去做你想做的事情 | 
| [37:08] | Get my act together. | 洗心革面 | 
| [37:10] | I’m gonna get your mom and Jellybean home | 我会把你妈和糖豆接回家 | 
| [37:12] | So we’re all under the same roof. | 这样我们就能住在同一个屋檐下了 | 
| [37:15] | I promise. but I… | 我保证 但是… | 
| [37:17] | I just need a little time to do that. | 我还需要一点时间 | 
| [37:19] | Not a lot, not long, a month, two at the most. | 不用太久 一个月 顶多两个月 | 
| [37:27] | And then we’ll be back on track, all right? | 然后我们就让生活回到正轨 好吗 | 
| [37:34] | You believe that, don’t you? | 你相信会有这么一天 不是吗 | 
| [37:40] | Yeah, I believe you, dad. | 没错 我相信你 爸爸 | 
| [37:55] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [38:21] | Any minute now. | 随时可以开始 | 
| [38:24] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [38:28] | Partnering with Andrews Construction | 选择同安德鲁斯建筑公司合作 | 
| [38:30] | was the right decision to make. | 无疑是一个正确的选择 | 
| [38:34] | And your father will either see that or he won’t. | 不管你父亲同意不同意 | 
| [38:38] | Either way, I can live with the consequences. | 总之什么结果我都能接受 | 
| [38:48] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [38:48] | You’re receiving a call from penitentiary. | 你有一通来自监狱的电话 | 
| [38:51] | Will you accept the charges? | 你同意付费吗 | 
| [38:52] | I’ll accept the charges. | 同意 | 
| [39:01] | 猪头 2016年7月16日 考勤记录 | |
| [39:03] | Looks like you’ve done this before. | 看来你之前这么干过 | 
| [39:05] | Yeah, well, FP’s got his tricks, I got mine. | 没错 FP有他的小把戏 我也有我的 | 
| [39:10] | Maybe I should’ve given him another chance back then. | 也许我当时应该再给他一次机会 | 
| [39:12] | Either way, Jughead doesn’t deserve what’s happening to him. | 不论如何 猪头不应该受这么多罪 | 
| [39:16] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我唯一能做的了 | 
| [39:21] | The Blossoms should be here soon. | 布鲁森一家很快就要来了 | 
| [39:23] | Once we’ve talked things through with them, | 等我们把事情和他们说完 | 
| [39:24] | we’ll call mom and dad. | 就给爸妈打电话 | 
| [39:28] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 | 
| [39:30] | I’m thankful. | 我很感恩 | 
| [39:32] | At the home, the Sisters said | 问题少年之家的修女们说过 | 
| [39:33] | each of us had a guarded angel. | 我们每一个人都有一位守护天使 | 
| [39:36] | You’re mine, Betty. | 你就是我的守护天使 贝蒂 | 
| [39:43] | Cheryl… | 谢丽尔… | 
| [39:52] | I’m so sorry about Jason, | 杰森的事我感到非常遗憾 | 
| [39:54] | I know how much you loved him. | 我知道你很爱他 | 
| [40:00] | And he always talked about how much he loved you. | 他也总说他很爱你 | 
| [40:05] | Cheryl, where are your mom and dad? | 谢丽尔 你爸爸妈妈呢 | 
| [40:11] | You have to leave. Now. | 你得离开这 马上 | 
| [40:14] | My parents. I don’t think they want to help you. | 我爸妈 我觉得他们不想帮你 | 
| [40:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [40:17] | They want you out of the picture, Polly. | 他们想把你抹去 波莉 | 
| [40:18] | It’s not safe for you with them. | 你和他们待在一起很危险 | 
| [40:21] | It’s not safe for Jay-Jay’s baby. | 杰森的孩子也会陷入危险 | 
| [40:25] | Where am I supposed to go? I can’t go back to the attic. | 那我应该去哪 我不能再回阁楼去了 | 
| [40:27] | No. ?you don’t have to, Polly. | 没这个必要 波莉 | 
| [40:29] | And don’t worry about my mom, Betty, | 别担心我妈 贝蒂 | 
| [40:31] | she’ll want to help. | 她会愿意帮忙的 | 
| [40:32] | Of course you can stay. | 你当然可以住这 | 
| [40:33] | As long as you need. | 你想住多久都可以 | 
| [40:35] | 我愿意为艾丽丝・库珀的女儿们做任何事 Anything for Alice Cooper’s daughters. | |
| [40:38] | ?Thank you, Mrs. Lodge. | 谢谢您 洛奇夫人 | 
| [40:39] | – And thank you, Veronica. – Yeah. | -还要谢谢你 维罗妮卡 -没事 | 
| [40:41] | You’re welcome, girls. | 欢迎你们的到来 姑娘们 | 
| [40:42] | And please, now that we’re going to be roommates, Polly, | 还有 既然我们要成为室友了 波莉 | 
| [40:44] | It’s Hermione. | 叫我赫敏就行了 | 
| [40:46] | Come, sit, make yourself at home. | 进来坐吧 别拘束 | 
| [40:56] | I’m sorry about my dad, | 我为我爸的所作所为感到抱歉 | 
| [40:58] | And your dad. | 还有你爸 | 
| [41:01] | I’m not giving up on him, Arch. | 我不会放弃他的 亚奇 | 
| [41:04] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 | 
| [41:07] | You think he’ll show up for work tomorrow? | 你觉得他明天会来工作吗 | 
| [41:10] | You never know. I hope. | 很难说 但愿吧 | 
| [41:16] | Hope, a word so close to home, | 希望是个与家庭关系如此接近的词 | 
| [41:20] | and as tricky. | 也同样难以捉摸 | 
| [41:24] | As much as we wanted Jason’s killer caught, | 尽管我们很想把杀害杰森的凶手绳之以法 | 
| [41:27] | and the town, our home, | 让这个镇子 我们的家园 | 
| [41:29] | to feel safe again, | 再次感到安全无忧 | 
| [41:30] | with every day that passed, our hopes dimmed more and more. | 但随着一天天过去 希望一点点变得渺茫 | 
| [41:35] | There’s that old, cliched saying, | 有一句老生常谈的谚语 | 
| [41:38] | “It’s darkest before the dawn.” | “黎明前总是最最黑暗的” | 
| [41:40] | But sometimes… | 但有些时候… | 
| [41:42] | 杰森 | |
| [41:43] | There’s just darkness. | 其实只有无尽的黑暗 |