时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You only have enough in the bank | 你银行账户里的钱 |
[00:03] | to cover three more weeks of payroll. | 只够支付三周工资的 |
[00:05] | I’m waiting to hear on this huge bid. | 我一直在等个大投标的消息 |
[00:06] | That new development where the old drive-in used to be? | 你知道在原来汽车影院的新开发项目吗 |
[00:09] | 我吻了费雷德・安德鲁斯 I kissed Fred Andrews. | |
[00:11] | The other thing. It involves you forging my signature | 另一件事 你伪造我的签名 |
[00:13] | 就为了能让费雷德・安德鲁斯得到那份 to get Fred Andrews that stupid contract | |
[00:15] | to build on Dad’s land. | 在爸爸的土地上进行改建的愚蠢合同 |
[00:16] | You hated Jason, and now Polly is pregnant with his baby. | 你讨厌杰森 但波莉怀上了他的孩子 |
[00:20] | Of course you can stay. | 你当然可以住这 |
[00:21] | 我愿意为艾丽丝・库珀的女儿们做任何事 Anything for Alice Cooper’s daughters. | |
[00:23] | – So where are you gonna live now? – I’ll figure it out, Dad. | -你准备去哪住 -我会搞定的 爸 |
[00:26] | He was stealing from the company and selling stuff on the side. | 他从公司偷东西拿出去卖 |
[00:29] | When someone is drowning, | 当有人溺水了 |
[00:31] | you can try to save them, | 你可以试着去救他们 |
[00:32] | but not if they’re gonna drag you down with them. | 但如果他们想拖你下水就不要救 |
[00:33] | 杰森 | |
[00:42] | The Coopers. | 库珀一家 |
[00:44] | The Stepfords of Riverdale. | 河谷镇的模范家庭 |
[00:47] | High school sweethearts who got married | 高中时期的恋人结婚 |
[00:49] | and had two beautiful daughters, Polly and Betty… | 并生了两个漂亮的女儿 波莉和贝蒂… |
[00:54] | 直到杰森・布鲁森的出现 Until Jason Blossom happened. | |
[00:57] | And now, we would hear from | 现在 让我们来听一听 |
[00:59] | the person who was closest to him those days | 导致他消失的那些日子里 |
[01:01] | leading up to his disappearance… | 和他最亲近的那个人 |
[01:04] | 波莉・库珀怎么说 Polly Cooper. | |
[01:05] | How a casual conversation turned into | 一段普通的对话是如何转变成 |
[01:08] | an epic, forbidden romance. | 一段史诗般的禁忌浪漫 |
[01:11] | How, for reasons still murky, | 双方的家长 出于不明原因 |
[01:13] | their respective parents tried to tear them apart. | 试图拆散这对小鸳鸯 |
[01:15] | How their break-up was short-lived, | 他们的分手非常短暂 |
[01:17] | because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason’s baby. | 因为波莉发现她怀了杰森的孩子 |
[01:23] | How they became secretly engaged | 他们获得了杰森奶奶的传家宝戒指 |
[01:25] | with his grandmother’s blessing and her heirloom ring, | 在奶奶的祝福之下私定终身 |
[01:30] | and made plans to run away together, | 并计划一起私奔 |
[01:33] | to start a new life. | 开始新的生活 |
[01:36] | And how their dreams of escape went up in flames. | 以及他们的私奔梦是如何付之一炬的 |
[01:42] | That was the last day you saw him? | 那是你最后一次见到他吗 |
[01:44] | At Pop’s, when he told me the plan, | 在老爹快餐店 他告诉我他的计划 |
[01:46] | that he was gonna fake his own death, | 他想要伪造自己的死亡 |
[01:48] | and then we would meet up. | 然后我们两个再汇合 |
[01:49] | But, before that could happen, my mom and dad sent me away. | 但还没等实施 我爸妈就把我送走了 |
[01:53] | One of Jason’s teammates said | 杰森的一个队友说 |
[01:55] | that before he ran away, Jason was dealing drugs. | 杰森离家出走之前在贩毒 |
[01:58] | Making a one-time delivery. | 就一个一次性交付的活 |
[02:01] | He needed… We needed money. | 他需要… 我们需要钱 |
[02:04] | To get away and to start over. | 逃离这里 重新开始 |
[02:05] | So Riverdale’s star football player becomes a drug mule? | 所以河谷镇明星橄榄球队员成了毒骡 |
[02:09] | He went to a bar on the other side of the tracks | 他去了路线另一头的一家酒吧 |
[02:11] | and made a deal with some biker gang. | 跟什么摩托车帮做了个交易 |
[02:14] | The Serpents? | 毒蛇帮吗 |
[02:14] | He got an address upstate, | 他拿到了北边的地址 |
[02:17] | where he was supposed to deliver the drugs in exchange for cash. | 本来是要在那边交货换钱的 |
[02:20] | The drugs you found in Jason’s car… | 应该是你们在杰森烧毁的车上… |
[02:23] | – Yeah. – …that went up in flames. | -是的 -发现的那些毒品 |
[02:25] | Along with everything I had left of Jason, | 还有我仅剩的杰森的东西 |
[02:27] | including the ring his nana gave me, | 包括他奶奶给我的戒指 |
[02:30] | which he was keeping until… | 他想留到… |
[02:34] | Okay, Sheriff, I think that’s enough for tonight. | 好了 警长 我看今晚就到此为止吧 |
[02:37] | I think Polly needs her rest. | 我估计波莉也需要休息 |
[02:39] | I’ll be in touch, ladies. | 我们再联系 姑娘们 |
[02:41] | – I’ll show you out. – Thank you. | -我送你出去 -谢谢 |
[02:46] | We’re gonna get you through this, okay? | 我们会帮你渡过难关的 |
[02:58] | – Gotta stop blowing me up. – You’re going the wrong way. | -你别炸我了 -你走错路了 |
[03:00] | – You’re going the… – What are you doing? | -你走错… -你在做什么 |
[03:03] | Come on. | 行不行啊 |
[03:04] | You’re the one who keeps accidentally killing me. | 是你总不小心把我杀了的 |
[03:06] | War is hell, Jug. | 战争就是地狱 猪头 |
[03:09] | No, Archie, hell is other people. | 不 亚奇 其他人才是地狱 |
[03:12] | Hey, guys, getting pretty late, and… | 孩子们 挺晚的了… |
[03:14] | Whoa! It’s kinda ripe in here. | 这屋里都有点馊了 |
[03:16] | Does someone wanna open a window? | 谁开个窗户吧 |
[03:17] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[03:19] | – You settling in, Jug? – Oh, completely. | -你住得还习惯吧 猪头 -非常习惯 |
[03:22] | It’s like Archie and I are just roommates in a college dorm. | 仿佛我跟亚奇就是大学寝室室友 |
[03:25] | Oh, great. What does that make me, the RA? | 太好了 那我是什么 宿管员吗 |
[03:27] | No, you’re the third roommate. | 不 你是另一室友 |
[03:29] | All right, guys. I got a big day tomorrow. | 好了 孩子们 明天是我的大日子 |
[03:31] | Yeah, breaking ground on the SoDale project, right? | 改造谷镇的项目要破土动工了 对吧 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Indeed, we are. | 是的 确实要动工了 |
[03:36] | Sorry, ’cause I know it’s kind of | 对不起 猪头 我知道 |
[03:37] | a sore spot with you, Jughead, about the drive-in. | 汽车影院有点戳中了你的痛点 |
[03:40] | As long as you build something beautiful in its place. | 只要你在那里建的建筑漂亮就行 |
[03:43] | Well, I don’t know about beautiful, but it’s gonna be big. | 漂不漂亮我不知道 但是挺大的 |
[03:47] | – Night, guys. – Night, Dad. | -晚安 小伙子们 -晚安 爸 |
[03:57] | Polly’s convinced herself that no one wants her baby. | 波莉坚持认为没人想要她的孩子 |
[04:00] | Besides, of course, the child-snatching Blossom monsters. | 当然 拐卖孩子的布鲁森家怪物除外 |
[04:04] | – No offense, Cheryl. – None taken. | -没别的意思 谢丽尔 -没关系 |
[04:06] | So your Mom and Dad want Polly but not the baby, | 你爸妈想要波莉但是不想要孩子 |
[04:08] | and the Blossoms want the baby and not Polly. | 而布鲁森家想要孩子不想要波莉 |
[04:11] | That’s a true Gordian knot. | 这还真是个难题 |
[04:13] | It’s an impossible situation. | 这个情况无人可解 |
[04:16] | Betty, come on. | 贝蒂 得了 |
[04:18] | An impossible situation is being invited | 一个晚上被《名利场》的奥斯卡派对 |
[04:20] | 和艾尔顿・约翰的奥斯卡派对 to both the Vanity Flair Oscar party | |
[04:22] | and Elton John’s Oscar party on the same night. | 同时邀请才叫无解呢 |
[04:24] | Which happened to me one year, I know. | 这种事有一年发生在我身上 我懂的 |
[04:26] | This is merely an annoying situation. | 这只不过是一个很烦人的情形 |
[04:29] | But luckily, I’ve been percolating on an idea, | 但幸运的是 我一直在酝酿一个想法 |
[04:33] | hellishly simple in its conception. | 其概念十分简单 |
[04:36] | What if my mom and I were to host a baby shower? | 我和我妈举办一场迎婴聚会怎么样 |
[04:39] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[04:39] | You want Polly to feel loved and supported, right? | 你想让波莉感受到爱和支持 对吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah, but ideally by her own parents. | 对 但最好是她自己的父母的爱与支持 |
[04:45] | Okay, so, baby steps, girl. | 好吧 那就一步一步来 |
[04:48] | Get Polly and your parents in the same room | 让波莉和你父母同处一室 |
[04:51] | in a public setting where they can’t fight, | 在一个公共场合 这样就不会吵起来 |
[04:53] | and, voila, let the healing begin. | 然后就瞧着吧 他们会开始和好的 |
[04:55] | Am I expected to come to this thing? | 我需要参加吗 |
[04:56] | Of course! | 当然要 |
[04:57] | You’re Betty’s boyfriend, so… | 你是贝蒂的男朋友 必须来 |
[05:00] | Oh, my God, you guys, relax. | 我的天哪 各位 放轻松点 |
[05:02] | It’s just a word that starts with the letter “B.” | 不过是个”迎”开头的词 |
[05:06] | Betty, what do you say? | 贝蒂 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:10] | 伊丽莎白・库柏 Elizabeth Cooper. | |
[05:11] | Mom? | 妈 |
[05:12] | I need you and you. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[05:15] | Right now. | 马上 |
[05:20] | Hey, Vic, I was just getting ready to come out | 小维 我正准备出去 |
[05:22] | and walk you through the day. | 给你讲一下今天的工作 |
[05:26] | Hate to do this to you, Fred, but, um… | 我很抱歉 弗雷德 但是… |
[05:28] | I gotta pull my crew. | 我得撤走我的人 |
[05:31] | Before we’ve even started? What happened? | 我们的工程还没开始呢 怎么回事 |
[05:33] | 克利福・布鲁森联系了我 Cliff Blossom reached out. | |
[05:35] | Says he’s got a big job coming up. | 他说他即将有一个大项目 |
[05:37] | Says he needs us free and available. | 他需要我们随时待命 |
[05:39] | Blossom’s willing to guarantee us two years’ work, starting now. | 布鲁森愿意保证我们从现在起有两年的活干 |
[05:43] | Can’t ask my guys to turn down that kind of money. | 不可能让我的弟兄们拒绝这么好的收入 |
[05:45] | No, Vic, I can’t. | 确实不能 小维 |
[05:46] | Sorry, Fred. | 抱歉 弗雷德 |
[05:53] | Sheriff Keller told us everything. | 凯勒警长把一切都告诉我们了 |
[05:55] | How you’re hiding Polly at the Pembrooke? | 包括你们是怎么把波莉藏在佩姆布鲁克的 |
[05:57] | Better than in an insane asylum. | 总比在那个变态的精神病院强 |
[06:00] | Actually, Mrs. Cooper, that’s on me. | 事实上 库伯女士 都怪我 |
[06:02] | I was the one who suggested that Polly stay with us. | 是我建议让波莉和我们住的 |
[06:04] | She’s trying to help. | 她是想帮忙 |
[06:06] | Unlike you and Dad, | 不像你和爸 |
[06:07] | who want Polly to give the baby up for adoption. | 想让波莉把孩子送给别人领养 |
[06:09] | Betty, it’s what’s best for Polly and the baby. | 贝蒂 这样对波莉和她的孩子都是最好的 |
[06:12] | Mom, that’s not your choice. | 妈 这事不该你选择 |
[06:14] | Your choice is whether or not | 你的选择就是你要不要 |
[06:16] | you want to be a part of Polly’s life. | 成为波莉生活中的一部分 |
[06:20] | Veronica and her mom have offered to host a baby shower. | 维罗妮卡和她妈提出要办一场迎婴聚会 |
[06:23] | Well, that is hardly appropriate! | 这很不合适 |
[06:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:27] | Because I think it’s an amazing idea. | 因为我觉得这主意棒极了 |
[06:31] | You want to be loving and supportive like a normal grandmother? | 你想像普通外婆一样慈爱并支持吗 |
[06:34] | Then, great. | 那样最好 |
[06:35] | Otherwise, stay away. | 否则 一边去 |
[06:44] | Don, I just need a few guys from your crew. | 唐 我只需要你那里几个人 |
[06:47] | A couple to get me started. | 就几个 让我可以开工 |
[06:50] | I did check. I’ll get back to you, Don. | 我问过了 我再联系你 唐 |
[06:56] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[06:58] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[06:59] | How was your date with Val? | 你和小瓦的约会怎么样 |
[07:01] | It was good. I got you some slices. | 还不错 我给你带了点披萨回来 |
[07:07] | Did something happen at work? | 工作上出现了问题吗 |
[07:09] | 克利福・布鲁森给我的工人 Cliff Blossom made my crew | |
[07:12] | an offer they couldn’t refuse so they walked. | 一份他们无法拒绝的工作 所以他们走了 |
[07:15] | Every last one of ’em. | 一个都不剩 |
[07:18] | Screw em, then. | 去他们的 |
[07:19] | 任何宁愿为克利福德・布鲁森而不是为你 Anyone who’d rather work for Clifford Blossom | |
[07:20] | than you is crazy, Dad. | 工作的人都是疯子 爸 |
[07:26] | Dad? | 爸 |
[07:27] | What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:29] | You always make me talk to you about my problems. | 你总是让我给你讲我的烦心事 |
[07:34] | The business… it’s in trouble, Archie. | 我的生意 出问题了 亚奇 |
[07:38] | Has been for a long time. | 出问题好久了 |
[07:40] | Big jobs are just few and far between. | 大的买卖越来越少 |
[07:43] | That’s why this SoDale thing is so important to me. | 所以改造谷镇的项目对我这么重要 |
[07:47] | I can’t break ground without a crew, | 没有工人我无法动工 |
[07:48] | so every day I’m just hemorrhaging cash. | 所以我每天都在损失 |
[07:51] | We’ve got equipment sitting there, | 设备在那里闲置着 |
[07:52] | supplies, bills that are past due. | 补给品 账单都还欠着钱 |
[07:55] | Dad, why didn’t you tell me? I had no idea. | 爸 你为什么不告诉我 我一点都不知道 |
[07:59] | It was never supposed to get this bad. | 从没想到会变得这么糟 |
[08:02] | You work your ass off to build something, | 辛辛苦苦地建立这些 |
[08:04] | and in one false step you could lose everything. | 一旦走错一步就可能失去一切 |
[08:07] | No, Dad, you’re not losing anything. | 不 爸 你不会失去任何事 |
[08:10] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[08:16] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:23] | A baby shower? Are you sure it’s a good idea? | 迎婴聚会吗 你们确定这是个好主意吗 |
[08:25] | – It is. ?- It’s a great idea. | -是呀 -这是个极好的主意 |
[08:27] | What about Mom and Dad? | 那爸妈呢 |
[08:28] | What do you want, honey? Do you want them to come? | 你想怎么办 宝贝 你想让他们来吗 |
[08:31] | I do. I mean, Mom, at least. | 是的 至少让妈来吧 |
[08:33] | In that case, we’ll get her there somehow. | 这样的话 我们会想办法让她来的 |
[08:36] | But I do not want to fight with her. | 但是我不想和她吵架 |
[08:38] | You won’t. | 你们不会吵的 |
[08:39] | The entire Cooper family will support you on this, Polly. | 整个库伯家都会在这事上支持你的 波莉 |
[08:42] | I want the Blossoms there. | 我想让布鲁森一家也来 |
[08:44] | Cheryl, sure, | 谢丽尔当然来 |
[08:44] | – yeah, she’s on the guest list. – Cheryl. | -她在邀请名单上 -谢丽尔 |
[08:46] | And Mrs. Blossom. | 还有布鲁森夫人 |
[08:48] | She just tried to declare you an unfit mother. | 她才试图称你不是一个称职的妈妈 |
[08:51] | Well, then this shower is the perfect opportunity | 那这场聚会正好就可以让我 |
[08:53] | for me to prove to her that I’m not. | 向她证明我不是那样 |
[08:57] | Ronnie? A word? | 罗尼 借一步说话 |
[08:59] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:00] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[09:09] | The Blossoms and the Coopers in our pre-war apartment? | 布鲁森和库伯家的人同时在我们的战前公寓吗 |
[09:12] | It’ll be a bloodbath! | 肯定会腥风血雨的 |
[09:14] | They’ve been the Hatfields and the McCoys | 他们在波莉怀孕前就已经 |
[09:15] | 海菲茨家族和麦考伊斯家族之间的世仇 为美国历史上最有名的一段家族仇恨 | |
[09:15] | since long before Polly was pregnant. | 跟海菲茨家族和麦考伊斯家族似的了 |
[09:18] | Plus, I’m trying to avoid the Blossoms. | 再说了 我现在正躲着布鲁森家的人呢 |
[09:20] | If they find out your father is the one | 如果他们发现你父亲就是 |
[09:21] | who bought the drive-in, | 买下汽车影院的人 |
[09:23] | it’ll be open war. | 会引起公开宣战的 |
[09:24] | Against us? | 对付我们吗 |
[09:25] | They’re making a play for the land, | 他们千方百计想得到那块地 |
[09:27] | hoping to stop construction. | 希望能阻止施工 |
[09:29] | Fred and I are trying to keep it on track, but… | 费雷德和我在努力维持 但是… |
[09:31] | But Mr. Andrews still doesn’t know that daddy is the buyer? | 但是安德鲁斯先生仍不知道爸爸就是买家 |
[09:33] | All of which is to say the timing of this shower is just… | 也就是说这场聚会的时机… |
[09:37] | It’s not ideal. | 不是很理想 |
[09:39] | Plus, I can’t believe Alice even wants to come, | 再说了 从你跟我说的那些来看 |
[09:41] | from what you’ve told me. | 我不觉得艾丽丝愿意出席 |
[09:42] | She doesn’t. | 她是不想 |
[09:43] | I was kind of hoping you might talk some sense into her? | 我还希望你能开导一下她 |
[09:46] | You know, like, mother-to-mother? | 来一场母亲对母亲的谈话 |
[09:49] | Oh, yeah, no. | 不要 |
[09:50] | Please, mom, she really needs our help. | 拜托了 妈 她真的很需要我们的帮助 |
[10:05] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[10:07] | You try to hire my crew on the first day of construction? | 你要在我施工第一天雇走我的员工吗 |
[10:10] | Opportunity knocks when it knocks. | 机不可失 失不再来 |
[10:12] | Nothing personal. | 并不是针对你 |
[10:13] | Yeah, it never is with you guys. | 是啊 你们从不针对别人 |
[10:14] | So what is it? The development? What? | 所以是因为什么 发展还是什么 |
[10:16] | That land you’re building on, it belonged to my family. | 你要施工的那块地 属于我的家族 |
[10:19] | We founded our maple empire on it. | 我们的枫糖浆帝国就是在那里建立的 |
[10:21] | Now, we were in the process of trying to reacquire it, | 我们当时正要重新回收那块地 |
[10:24] | buy it back, | 把它买回来 |
[10:25] | when your mysterious boss, | 但你那神秘的老板 |
[10:26] | he, he just stole it right out from underneath us. | 他背着我们偷走了这块地 |
[10:29] | And you can’t go after him, so you come after me. | 你找不到他 就来找我的麻烦 |
[10:31] | The way your boss does business deals, secret deals, | 你老板做生意的方式 秘密交易 |
[10:36] | building that SoDale monstrosity at the speed of light | 飞快建造那个改造谷镇的大怪物建筑 |
[10:40] | kinda makes me think that he has a limited amount of funds. | 这让我觉得他资金有限 |
[10:43] | So you’re gonna halt construction, bleed him out. | 所以你要阻止工程 让他放血 |
[10:47] | Reacquire the land at a more reasonable rate. | 以更合理的价格重获这块地 |
[10:50] | – That’s a great plan. – Thank you. | -计划不错 -谢谢 |
[10:52] | Except you’re bleeding me out, too, you pompous ass. | 只不过你也让我放血了 你个自大的混蛋 |
[10:56] | You’re messing with my business, | 你想搞砸我的生意 |
[10:58] | my livelihood, my son’s future. | 断我的生计 断送我儿子的前程 |
[11:02] | I don’t care if you’re the richest man in Riverdale. | 不管你是不是河谷镇最有钱的人 |
[11:05] | I will come after you with everything I’ve got. | 我倾家荡产也不会放过你 |
[11:07] | Which is what, exactly? | 你还有什么呢 |
[11:12] | Go park somewhere else. | 车停别的地方去 |
[11:23] | How did it go with Clifford? | 和克利福德谈得怎么样 |
[11:24] | Good, insofar as I didn’t knock him on his ass, | 挺好的 我还没有把他打倒在地 |
[11:27] | which I would really love to do. | 不过我倒是挺想的 |
[11:31] | He’s in some kind of grudge match with the owner of this land. | 他在和这块地的买主恶意竞争 |
[11:34] | Lucky us, we’re caught in the crossfire. | 我们可真走运 被夹在了中间 |
[11:38] | And this mysterious buyer… | 这个神秘的买主… |
[11:42] | Does Cliff know who he is? | 克利福知道他是谁吗 |
[11:43] | No, he’s as in the dark as we are. | 不知道 他和我们一样一无所知 |
[11:48] | What the hell now? | 又是什么事 |
[11:58] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[11:59] | Your new crew, reporting for duty. | 你的新员工 过来报到了 |
[12:03] | I appreciate it, I do, | 非常感激 真的 |
[12:05] | but isn’t there something more important you need to be doing? | 但你们没有更重要的事要做吗 |
[12:07] | Like going to school, playing football? | 比如上学 打橄榄球 |
[12:09] | We can work after practice and on weekends. | 我们训练结束后还有周末可以过来做事 |
[12:11] | Until you find a new crew. Help keep things on schedule. | 直到你找到新员工 帮你保证工程进度 |
[12:14] | Come on, dad. I worked for you the whole summer. | 行了 爸 我整个夏天都在你这做事 |
[12:17] | And these guys… | 这些人… |
[12:18] | We’re bruiser studs, Mr. Andrews. | 我们力大无穷 安德鲁斯先生 |
[12:20] | At least some of us are. | 至少一部分是 |
[12:22] | Come on. Desperate times, Fred, huh? | 接受吧 弗雷德 现在是非常时刻 |
[12:28] | All right. Here we go. | 行吧 我们走 |
[12:34] | You must be loving this, Hermione. | 你肯定很享受这事 赫敏 |
[12:37] | Providing sanctuary to my daughter. | 为我的女儿提供避难所 |
[12:40] | Asking me here, to what? Gloat? | 请我到这来干什么 幸灾乐祸吗 |
[12:45] | Look, I asked you here because I’m trying to help. | 我请你过来是因为我想帮忙 |
[12:47] | So what is your plan for Polly? | 你之后想怎么安顿波莉 |
[12:50] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:52] | I want my daughter back. | 我想要我的女儿回家 |
[12:54] | I want my family back together. | 我想一家人团聚 |
[12:57] | Well, then, it’s time to face facts. | 那你应该面对现实了 |
[13:00] | Hermione, Polly is a teenager. | 赫敏 波莉只是个青少年 |
[13:03] | She hasn’t even finished high school. | 她连高中都没有念完 |
[13:06] | The father of her baby has been murdered. | 她孩子的父亲被谋杀了 |
[13:08] | You want to play house with her, | 你想和她一起玩过家家 |
[13:10] | and throw her a baby shower, fine. | 为她举办迎婴聚会 行 |
[13:12] | But the very next day, | 但过了那一天 |
[13:13] | all of those things will still be true. | 这些都还是现实 |
[13:15] | And she’s supposed to what? | 然后她应该怎么做 |
[13:18] | Raise a child? | 抚养孩子长大吗 |
[13:19] | Mothers do it every day. | 每天都有母亲这么做 |
[13:22] | We did it. | 我们也做过 |
[13:25] | Come to the shower. | 来参加聚会 |
[13:27] | Be there for Polly. Help her. | 去支持波莉 帮助她 |
[13:30] | Otherwise, you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 否则 你余生都会对此感到后悔 |
[13:39] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[13:40] | Moving rocks beats working out in our crappy weight room. | 搬石头可比在我们的破健身房锻炼爽多了 |
[13:42] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[13:44] | Looking good, looking buff. | 看起来不错哦 很强壮嘛 |
[13:46] | We should get you on the team. | 我们应该让你来队里 |
[13:48] | I prefer my contact sports one-on-one, you know, like… | 我更喜欢一对一的接触性运动 比如… |
[13:52] | boxing. | 拳击 |
[13:57] | Pretty handy with that wheelbarrow, Archie. | 用独轮车运很方便吧 亚奇 |
[13:59] | You know, if the whole music thing doesn’t pan out, | 如果做音乐不成功的话 |
[14:01] | you can always have manual labor as a fallback. | 你还可以退而做体力劳动 |
[14:03] | Don’t even joke. | 别开玩笑 |
[14:04] | I did this all summer long, remember? | 我整个暑假都在做这个 记得吧 |
[14:06] | My dad loves this kind of work. | 我爸喜欢这类工作 |
[14:08] | And I love him, but… | 我爱他 但是… |
[14:09] | No, I know. | 不 我明白 |
[14:11] | Your dad’s path is not for you. | 你爸的路不适合你 |
[14:12] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[14:14] | He works his ass off for me, bro, | 他为了我努力工作 兄弟 |
[14:16] | but never asks for anything. | 但从来都不求回报 |
[14:18] | Always has my back, even when I mess up. | 他一直支持我 即使我搞砸了也是 |
[14:20] | So if having his back means | 所以如果支持他意味着 |
[14:21] | I gotta haul some rocks, then bring it on. | 我要运些石头 那就放马过来 |
[14:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[14:25] | Your dad’s got my back, too. | 你爸也帮了我 |
[14:27] | More than some people. | 比有些人强多了 |
[14:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:33] | Guys, you were a life-saver today. | 大伙 你们今天真是我的救星 |
[14:35] | I appreciate it. Hard hats go in the bin, | 非常感谢 安全帽放到箱子里 |
[14:37] | and there’s sodas in the fridge. | 苏打水在冰箱里 |
[14:39] | Crap! Hey, guys, I forgot my phone. | 糟糕 大伙 我忘拿手机了 |
[14:54] | Get away from there! | 离开那里 |
[15:17] | Moose, are you okay? | 穆斯 你还好吗 |
[15:19] | Stay down. We’ll get you some help. | 坚持下 我们找人来救你 |
[15:20] | – Who did this to you, Moose? – No clue. | -这是谁干的 穆斯 -不知道 |
[15:23] | But they said, as long as we keep working, | 但他们说 只要我们一直工作 |
[15:26] | they’re gonna keep coming back. | 他们就会一直再来 |
[15:46] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:48] | Moose, over there, he caught a couple of guys | 那是穆斯 他碰到两个人 |
[15:50] | working over my equipment with a crowbar | 用撬棍在砸我们的设备 |
[15:52] | and then they got the drop on him. | 然后他们把他打了一顿 |
[15:54] | Who were they, vandals? | 他们是谁 故意搞破坏的人吗 |
[15:56] | 克利福德・布鲁森非常明确地表示 Cliff Blossom has made it abundantly clear | |
[15:58] | he would love nothing more | 他最愿意看到的 |
[15:58] | than to see this whole project go belly-up. | 就是这整个工程失败 |
[16:00] | I doubt that Blossom’s gonna hire some thugs | 我很怀疑布鲁森会雇一些恶棍 |
[16:03] | to bust up your site and beat up some teenagers. | 来你的工地搞破坏 并且殴打青少年 |
[16:06] | Maybe it wasn’t him. | 也许不是他干的 |
[16:08] | I mean, this is Serpent territory, right? | 这是毒蛇帮的地盘 对吧 |
[16:10] | Maybe it was them. | 也许是他们干的 |
[16:11] | Pissed that they had to leave ’cause of this project. | 因为这个工程他们必须离开 所以怀恨在心 |
[16:13] | – Serpents? – Yeah. | -毒蛇帮 -是的 |
[16:15] | When I worked at the drive-in, the Serpents never bugged me. | 我在汽车影院工作时 毒蛇帮从没骚扰我 |
[16:20] | Did you see any snake tattoos, anything on their jackets? | 你看到蛇样文身了吗 他们夹克上有什么吗 |
[16:22] | It happened pretty fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[16:24] | All right, I’ll talk to Blossom, | 好吧 我会和布鲁森谈谈 |
[16:26] | but I mean I don’t think we’ll get anywhere | 但我觉得除非我们能确认他们的身份 |
[16:27] | unless we can ID these guys. | 否则不会有什么进展 |
[16:29] | That is such bull. | 这太扯了 |
[16:30] | 如果是克利福德・布鲁森求助 你肯定同意 If this was Clifford Blossom asking for help, you would say yes. | |
[16:32] | – Archie. – What, Dad? It’s true. | -亚奇 -怎么 爸 这是事实 |
[16:34] | It’s also not helping. | 这也没什么用 |
[16:41] | Have you heard from Mom? Is she coming? | 妈联系你们了吗 她会来吗 |
[16:45] | She’s invited. | 她被邀请了 |
[16:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[16:52] | If Mom doesn’t want to come, that’s on her. | 如果妈不想来 那是她的选择 |
[16:54] | It’s her loss. | 是她的损失 |
[16:56] | Betty, I’ve decided… | 贝蒂 我决定… |
[16:58] | I want you to be the baby’s godmother. | 我想让你当宝宝的教母 |
[17:01] | Really? Me? | 真的吗 我吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:03] | If anything would ever happen to me, | 如果我发生任何事情 |
[17:05] | the only person I’d trust to take care of my baby is you. | 你是我唯一可以放心托付宝宝的人 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God, Pol! | 天啊 小波 |
[17:16] | It’s so wrong, Val! | 这是错误的 小瓦 |
[17:19] | Things should not be this way. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[17:20] | It sucks, but, please, Archie, talk to me. | 很糟糕 但是亚奇 和我说说 |
[17:23] | I can’t keep talking about it, I have to do something. | 我不能一直在说 我得做点什么 |
[17:25] | Hopefully not something you’ll regret. | 希望不是你会后悔的事 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry, Val, I have to go, I have to try. | 对不起 小瓦 我要走了 我得试试 |
[17:34] | Poor Moose. Is he okay? | 可怜的麋鹿 他还好吗 |
[17:37] | His name is Moose. He’s fine. | 他的名字是穆斯 他没事 |
[17:40] | Dude, what the hell? I’ve been texting you. | 老兄 什么情况 我一直给你发短信 |
[17:43] | Archie, Jughead just told us what happened yesterday. | 亚奇 猪头刚和我们说了昨天发生的事 |
[17:46] | Though I checked out at the words “Construction” and “Site.” | 但我听到”建筑”和”工地”这些词就走神了 |
[17:49] | Moose and I are going to the Southside | 穆斯和我要去南区 |
[17:50] | to find those Serpents. You in? | 找毒蛇帮的人 你去吗 |
[17:52] | You didn’t say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up. | 你没说是毒蛇帮的人打了穆斯 |
[17:55] | ‘Cause we don’t know that for a fact. | 因为我们不能确定 |
[17:57] | Well, it’s still worth a shot if it might help my dad. | 如果能帮到我爸 还是值得一试的 |
[17:59] | Kevin’s boyfriend can get us in. | 凯文的男朋友可以让我们进去 |
[18:01] | Get you in where? | 弄进哪里 |
[18:03] | To some bar where the Serpents hang out. | 毒蛇帮常去的酒吧 |
[18:05] | If Moose spots them, we call Sheriff Keller | 如果穆斯认出了他们 我们就给凯勒警长 |
[18:08] | and get these goons arrested. | 打电话让他把这些无赖抓起来 |
[18:09] | Archie, the Serpents are dangerous. | 亚奇 毒蛇帮的人很危险 |
[18:13] | They’re drug-dealers. | 他们是毒贩 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[18:18] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[18:19] | Remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? | 还记得崔弗告诉我们杰森当时在贩毒吗 |
[18:22] | It was for the Serpents. | 就是贩给毒蛇帮的人 |
[18:24] | You heard my Dad, Jughead. | 你听到我爸的话了 猪头 |
[18:26] | 克利福德・布鲁森试图要搞垮他 Clifford Blossom is trying to torpedo him. | |
[18:28] | Sheriff Keller basically blew him off, right in front of us. | 凯勒警长当着我们的面把他给搪塞了过去 |
[18:31] | Somebody needs to do something. | 总得有人做点什么 |
[18:34] | Archie, going into that bar is a bad idea. | 亚奇 去酒吧不是个好主意 |
[18:37] | Jughead, are you coming with me or not? | 猪头 你跟不跟我一起去 |
[18:45] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[18:59] | Play it cool, just like we said. | 就像我们之前商量好的 淡定点 |
[19:01] | Keep eye-contact to a minimum. | 尽量不要有眼神接触 |
[19:03] | And Moose, if you see the guys that jumped you, we leave, | 穆斯 如果你看到揍你的人 我们就离开 |
[19:06] | and we call Kevin’s dad. | 然后我们就打电话给凯文他爸 |
[19:23] | Moose? Anything? | 穆斯 有什么发现吗 |
[19:24] | Not yet, not that I see. | 还没 没看到什么熟悉的面孔 |
[19:26] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们死定了 |
[19:32] | Pay up. | 付钱 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna get this back, right? | 这些钱会还给我的 对吧 |
[19:35] | You wish, preppy. | 你想得美 学生仔 |
[19:43] | Is that one of them? | 那人是其中之一吗 |
[19:44] | I can’t tell. | 我说不好 |
[19:45] | He looks kind of familiar. | 他看着有点眼熟 |
[19:49] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[19:53] | What? You got a death wish? | 干什么 找死吗 |
[19:56] | Archie, back off. | 亚奇 退后 |
[19:57] | What the hell is this? | 这是想干什么 |
[19:58] | You like beating up teenagers? | 你喜欢欺负年轻人是吗 |
[20:00] | This isn’t the first time one of you Bulldogs has come in here, | 你这种黄毛小子过来找麻烦了 |
[20:03] | looking to ’cause trouble. | 也不是第一次 |
[20:08] | That’s enough, Mustang. Let ’em go. | 够了 野马 让他们走 |
[20:18] | I’ll take care of this. | 这事交给我 |
[20:30] | 巨龙酒吧 | |
[20:34] | Not you, Red, you stay. | 没叫你走 红发小子 你留下 |
[20:38] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[20:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[20:45] | Looking for the thugs that trashed my dad’s equipment. | 找那些破坏我爸设备的流氓 |
[20:48] | We figured it was the Serpents, | 我们认为是毒蛇帮的人 |
[20:49] | angry for getting kicked off their land, | 因为被赶出了领地而感到不满 |
[20:51] | but now that I know you’re a Serpent, | 而既然现在我知道了你也是毒蛇帮的 |
[20:52] | I’m thinking this is personal. | 我在想这应该是私人恩怨了 |
[20:54] | Going after my dad, his company, | 这种明显冲着我爸和他的公司来的捣乱行为 |
[20:56] | this is payback, right? For when he fired you? | 是报复 对吧 因为他当年炒了你 |
[20:58] | Man, you’ve got a bigger imagination than Jughead, | 老兄 你想象力比猪头还丰富 |
[21:00] | and that’s saying something. | 而这很能说明问题 |
[21:01] | This isn’t a joke. My dad could lose everything. | 我不是开玩笑 我爸可能会失去一切 |
[21:03] | You think I’m responsible? | 你认为是我捣的鬼吗 |
[21:05] | That I’ve been, what, waiting all these years | 我等了这么多年 |
[21:06] | for a chance to get back at your old man? | 就为了等这个机会报复你老爸吗 |
[21:08] | No. No, kid, life’s too short. | 不 不 孩子 人生苦短 |
[21:12] | You don’t know that now, but you will. | 你现在还不懂 但你将来会懂的 |
[21:19] | I called him the second you set foot in the bar. | 你前脚踏进酒吧我后脚就打电话给他了 |
[21:24] | Get in the truck, Archie. | 上车 亚奇 |
[21:35] | Good to see you. Right this way. | 很高兴见到你 这边请 |
[21:40] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:51] | You’re sweet to be here. | 你能来陪我真好 |
[21:53] | I know this isn’t exactly your scene. | 我知道你不喜欢这种场面 |
[21:55] | What? Organizing a baby shower? | 什么 组织一场迎婴聚会吗 |
[21:58] | It’s totally on my bucket list. | 这绝对在我的人生目标清单里 |
[22:02] | Mom! | 妈 |
[22:10] | Polly, look, Mom’s here! | 波莉 看 妈妈来了 |
[22:19] | I’m so glad you’re here, and you’re safe. | 很高兴看到你安然无恙地出现在这里 |
[22:25] | You and the baby. | 母子都平安 |
[22:28] | Mom. | 妈 |
[22:32] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[22:37] | No big deal, it’s only the best stroller money can buy. | 一点心意 就是辆市售最好的婴儿车而已 |
[22:40] | So expensive. | 太贵重了 |
[22:41] | All I ask in return is that you make me your baby’s godmother. | 我只求你让我做孩子的教母来作为回报 |
[22:46] | Kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[22:47] | So not kidding. | 好了不开玩笑了 |
[22:50] | Come on, Nana Rose, let’s get you a good spot by the food. | 来吧 罗斯外婆 来给你找个用餐的好位置 |
[22:55] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[22:57] | Let me begin with an apology. | 请允许我先给你道个歉 |
[22:59] | When I first heard about the baby, my initial instinct, | 我刚开始听说孩子的事情时 我下意识地 |
[23:02] | to embrace the baby but not you was wrong. | 想接纳孩子而不接纳你是错误的 |
[23:08] | I hope you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[23:10] | Think happy thoughts. | 想点开心的事 |
[23:18] | So what, you’re a Serpent now? | 怎么 你现在是毒蛇帮的人了吗 |
[23:21] | Thought you left that behind. | 还以为你不会再重操旧业了 |
[23:22] | A guy’s got to make a living. | 人总得混口饭吃 |
[23:24] | – And not many people would hire me, after… – Right. | -而且也没什么人会雇我 在… -对 |
[23:26] | It’s my fault you run with criminals | 所以让你和罪犯厮混 |
[23:28] | that rough up teenagers and trash my equipment? | 不仅打孩子还破坏我的设备是我的错咯 |
[23:30] | You really think I’d come after you? | 你真的认为我会报复你吗 |
[23:32] | That I’d put you and your kid in danger | 在你为我儿子做了所有这一切之后 |
[23:33] | after everything you’ve done for my boy? | 还置你和你的孩子于险境之中吗 |
[23:37] | Look, I’m | 听着 对于 |
[23:39] | sorry for your troubles. | 你的遭遇我感到很抱歉 |
[23:43] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[23:44] | I got no crew. I got no cash. | 我现在手上没有工人 没有资金 |
[23:48] | Never been worse. | 从未如此糟糕过 |
[23:50] | Let me ask around. | 让我四处打听打听 |
[23:52] | See if any of my guys have heard who it could be. | 看看我的人知不知道是谁干的 |
[23:56] | I’d appreciate it. | 不胜感激 |
[23:58] | You’ll pull through, Fred. | 你一定能撑过去的 弗雷德 |
[24:00] | You always do. | 你总能渡过难关 |
[24:01] | But you might wanna keep tabs on that boy of yours. | 不过你可能得盯紧点你儿子了 |
[24:10] | This necklace reads the baby’s aura. | 这个项链能够辨识宝宝的气场 |
[24:14] | Predicts the sex. | 预知性别 |
[24:16] | Nana has dementia and gypsy blood. | 奶奶患有老年痴呆 还是吉普赛血统 |
[24:16] | 吉普赛人以算命占卜闻名 | |
[24:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:21] | Is my baby okay? | 我的宝宝还好吗 |
[24:23] | Babies. | 是宝宝们 |
[24:26] | It’s twins. | 你怀的是双胞胎 |
[24:27] | One of each! | 而且是龙凤胎 |
[24:29] | This is occultism at its most ludicrous. | 这简直是我见过最可笑的占卜 |
[24:33] | But I’m grateful to be here. | 不过能过来我就很感激了 |
[24:37] | Thanks guys! | 谢谢你们 |
[24:40] | Okay, now mom’s. | 好了 来看看老妈送的是什么 |
[24:52] | It’s my nightlight. When I was a little kid. | 是我的小夜灯 我小时候用的 |
[24:56] | How did you… Where did you even… | 你怎么… 你在哪儿找到的 |
[24:58] | I saved it. I know how much you loved it | 我一直好好收着 我知道你有多喜欢它 |
[25:00] | and how it made you feel safe. | 还有小时候它给了你多少安全感 |
[25:01] | And I wanted you to be able to pass it down | 我希望有一天你能把它传给 |
[25:03] | to your own baby one day. | 你自己的孩子 |
[25:04] | Alice, it’s lovely. | 艾丽丝 这太贴心了 |
[25:09] | Open ours next, dear. | 接下来拆我们的吧 亲爱的 |
[25:18] | You were protecting him. That’s why you didn’t tell me. | 你是为了保护他所以没跟我说实话对吗 |
[25:20] | Relax. | 放松 |
[25:22] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[25:23] | Did you know that Jughead’s father is a Serpent? | 你知不知道猪头的爸爸是毒蛇帮的 |
[25:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:29] | That’s why he tried to stop me from going to the bar, | 这就是为什么他此前试图阻止我去那个酒吧 |
[25:30] | so I wouldn’t find out. | 所以我就不会发现这个真相 |
[25:31] | After everything my dad has done for you… | 在我爸为你做了所有这一切之后 |
[25:33] | Archie. I can explain, okay? | 亚奇 听我解释 好吗 |
[25:35] | But not right now. | 你俩现在先打住 |
[25:37] | This is Polly’s day, so you two need to check yourselves. | 今天是波莉的好日子 你们俩克制一下 |
[25:40] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[25:41] | – Archie… – No, save it. | -亚奇 -别 省省吧 |
[25:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:45] | That is a family heirloom. | 这是一件传家宝 |
[25:49] | Great-grandfather Blossom used to play with it. | 曾祖父布鲁森以前用的 |
[25:52] | Isn’t it magnificent? | 是不是很漂亮 |
[25:54] | Polly, come stay with us at Thornhill. | 波莉 来瑰刺庄园和我们一起住吧 |
[25:57] | Cheryl’s invitation is genuine. | 谢丽尔是真诚地邀请你 |
[26:00] | Thornhill’s gates will always be open to you. | 瑰刺庄园的大门永远向你敞开 |
[26:04] | The child would want for nothing. | 宝宝将衣食无忧 |
[26:06] | You would want for nothing. | 你也会衣食无忧 |
[26:09] | Do you think that you can just waltz in here, | 你觉得你拿个生臭虫的玩具木马过来 |
[26:11] | with a bedbug-infested Trojan Horse, | 就可以为所欲为 |
[26:14] | wave a blank check around and steal my daughter? | 挥着张空白支票 把我女儿拐走吗 |
[26:17] | I didn’t think you wanted her, | 我还以为你不想要她了 |
[26:19] | else why would she have been exiled like some pariah? | 不然她为什么之前像贱民一样被放逐在外 |
[26:23] | To keep her away from your family. | 那是为了让她远离你们一家 |
[26:27] | And not because you’re ashamed? | 不是因为你觉得丢人吗 |
[26:30] | Why is your own daughter not living with you? | 为什么你的亲生女儿不跟你住在一起 |
[26:34] | She’s not going to set foot in | 她一步都不会踏进 |
[26:36] | that twisted, poisonous house of yours. | 你那扭曲 有毒的家的 |
[26:39] | She should be so lucky. | 她应该感到荣幸 |
[26:40] | Cheryl, that’s not helping. | 谢丽尔 你别火上浇油 |
[26:42] | She’d do a lot better there than with you. | 她待在我家比跟着你好得多 |
[26:45] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[26:46] | Enough! Both of you! | 够了 你们两个 |
[26:49] | If you believe one lie… | 如果你相信一个满嘴谎言的 |
[26:50] | This is why Jason is dead! | 正是因为这个 杰森才会死 |
[26:52] | Because of this hate, | 他就是因为这些憎恨 |
[26:54] | this pointless, stupid fighting. | 和毫无意义愚蠢的争斗才死的 |
[26:56] | – Honey… ?- No, don’t touch me. | -宝贝 -不 别碰我 |
[26:58] | We were supposed to be together. | 我们本应该在一起厮守相伴的 |
[27:01] | And you didn’t let us have that, neither of you. | 你们没有一个人原意让我们在一起 |
[27:04] | And you know it cost Jason his life. | 这已经让杰森付出了生命的代价 |
[27:07] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[27:22] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:24] | You need to talk to her. | 你得和她谈谈 |
[27:35] | Polly, I’m sorry. | 波莉 我很抱歉 |
[27:37] | – It’s just that woman… – Didn’t send me away. | -只是那个女人 -不是她把我送走的 |
[27:41] | You did. | 是你 |
[27:45] | And if you hadn’t, I would’ve met up with Jason, | 如果你没把我送走的话 我就能和杰森会合 |
[27:48] | and he still might be alive. | 那他可能就不会死 |
[27:50] | Or you might’ve gotten hurt or worse. | 你也可能会受伤或是遇到更糟糕的情况 |
[27:54] | I was alone there. | 我在那里很孤单 |
[27:57] | In that place. | 在那个鬼地方 |
[27:59] | I never wanted you to feel alone, or unwanted, | 我从未想让你觉得孤单或是没人要 |
[28:03] | or unloved. | 没人爱 |
[28:07] | Honey, come home. | 宝贝 回家吧 |
[28:10] | I promise you you’ll never feel that way again. | 我向你保证再也不会让你有那种感觉了 |
[28:15] | You want me to come home? | 你想让我回家吗 |
[28:17] | More than anything, honey. | 求之不得 亲爱的 |
[28:19] | Yeah, but what about dad? | 好 但爸爸怎么办 |
[28:22] | Your father… | 你爸他 |
[28:23] | Dad’s just gonna have to get over it. | 爸爸会想通的 |
[28:25] | Are you sure he’s not just | 你确定他不会 |
[28:26] | gonna try and make another appointment for me? | 再给我预约什么诊疗吗 |
[28:29] | What are you talking about? What appointment? | 你说什么 什么预约 |
[28:32] | Before you sent me away, | 在你把我送走之前 |
[28:34] | dad made an appointment for me to see a doctor. | 爸爸给我预约了一位医生 |
[28:37] | Said he would be more than happy to pay for it. | 他说他非常高兴付这笔诊疗费 |
[28:41] | That I shouldn’t have to live with my mistake. | 他说我不应该怀着愧疚生活下去 |
[28:43] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[28:45] | He didn’t even ask me what I wanted. | 他甚至都没问过我到底想不想这么做 |
[29:07] | Dad, before you say anything, I was trying to help. | 爸 在你开口之前 我想说我只是想帮帮忙 |
[29:09] | – It was reckless. – Yeah, but it doesn’t matter. | -这么做很鲁莽 -没错 但这不重要 |
[29:11] | I wanna pull my weight around here. | 我想在这件事上尽一份力 |
[29:13] | I wanna help you the way you help me. | 我想像你帮助我一样 也帮帮你 |
[29:16] | We’ve both done everything we can. | 我们都已经尽力了 |
[29:21] | I need you to know, son… | 你想让你知道 儿子 |
[29:24] | I tried, my whole life, to build stuff. | 我这一辈子都在试图有所建树 |
[29:28] | I tried to build a family, that didn’t work out. | 我试着组建一个家庭 结果失败了 |
[29:30] | I’m trying to build | 我试着为你 |
[29:33] | us a safe life for you. | 营造一个安全的生活环境 |
[29:36] | And the jury’s still out on that. | 结果陪审团现在还在审查我 |
[29:42] | I’ve been pouring concrete and laying brick since I was your age. | 我从你这么大开始 就一直在灌水泥 搬砖 |
[29:49] | That’s who I am. | 这才是我 |
[29:53] | It’s all I am. | 我只能做到这些 |
[29:58] | Dad, I was thinking, | 爸 我在想 |
[30:04] | what if I have a kid someday, | 如果有一天我也有了孩子 |
[30:08] | and what if that kid hates music, | 如果那个孩子讨厌音乐 |
[30:10] | doesn’t want anything to do with it, | 一点都不想和音乐沾边 |
[30:12] | and says, instead… | 但是却说 |
[30:15] | “Nah, I wanna build houses and buildings like Grandpa.” | “不 我想像爷爷一样建房子” |
[30:18] | I think that would be pretty friggin’ cool, Dad. | 我觉得这会非常棒 爸爸 |
[30:23] | That would be something. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[30:28] | This is your legacy, | 这是你的传承 |
[30:31] | which makes it mine, too. | 也是我的 |
[30:45] | Polly’s finally asleep. | 波莉终于睡着了 |
[30:49] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[30:55] | I should’ve told you about my dad when I had the chance. | 我本该在适当的时候跟你聊聊我爸的 |
[31:00] | So, why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没这么做呢 |
[31:02] | I was ashamed. | 我感到很羞愧 |
[31:05] | Jughead, | 猪头 |
[31:08] | if we’re gonna be together, | 如果我们要在一起 |
[31:10] | I want to know who you are. | 我会想知道你到底是个怎样的人 |
[31:13] | All of it. | 了解你的全部 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:22] | But Juggy, we should talk to your dad. | 但是小猪 我们应该跟你爸谈谈 |
[31:26] | He might know something about Jason. | 他或许知道一些关于杰森的事 |
[31:41] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
[31:43] | 爸爸 这位是贝蒂・库伯 Dad, Betty Cooper. | |
[31:45] | Betty, this is my dad. | 贝蒂 这是我爸 |
[31:46] | Hi, Mr. Jones, nice to meet you, officially. | 琼斯先生 很高兴终于和您正式见面了 |
[31:49] | And you, and you. Um… | 我也是 我也是 |
[31:50] | Why don’t you guys sit down? | 你们先坐下吧 |
[31:54] | This isn’t really a social call. | 其实我这次并不是正式拜访您的 |
[31:57] | No. I didn’t expect it would be | 我知道 自从亚奇出现在酒吧里之后 |
[31:59] | after Archie showed up at the bar. | 我也没指望你们会来拜访我 |
[32:01] | 我们知道毒蛇帮和杰森・布鲁森之间 We know the Serpents had some kind of drug thing | |
[32:03] | going on with Jason Blossom. | 有过一些毒品交易 |
[32:05] | What? | 什么 |
[32:07] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[32:08] | – Jason’s girlfriend. -My sister. | -杰森的女朋友说的 -也就是我的姐姐 |
[32:19] | The kid needed some money to get away. | 那孩子需要一些私奔的钱 |
[32:23] | A clean-cut kid like that, no one’s gonna suspect him of running, | 像他这种清秀的孩子 没人会怀疑他会运毒 |
[32:26] | so we helped him, he helped us. | 所有我们互相帮助了一下 |
[32:28] | Jeez, Dad. Did you tell the cops that? | 天哪 爸 你跟警察说了吗 |
[32:31] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[32:33] | Well, they know now. Polly told them. | 不过他们现在知道了 波莉告诉他们了 |
[32:36] | So if they haven’t been by yet, they will be. | 如果他们现在还没来找你的话 迟早会来的 |
[32:39] | Did you ever talk to Jason? Personally? | 你跟杰森聊过吗 私下里 |
[32:42] | My guys gave him some product. | 我的同伙给了他一些货 |
[32:43] | When it wasn’t delivered, | 结果货没有送到 |
[32:44] | we figured he’d took off with our stash, until… | 我们以为他带着货跑了 直到 |
[32:48] | Until Jason’s body was found at Sweetwater River. | 直到他们在甜水河边发现了杰森的尸体 |
[32:58] | Anything else you wanna ask? | 你们还有什么想问的吗 |
[33:03] | 你和杰森・布鲁森的死有干系吗 Did you have anything to do with Jason Blossom’s death? | |
[33:09] | You really think I could do that? | 你真的以为我会杀人吗 |
[33:11] | It’s the dark ages, Dad. | 现在外面这么乱 爸 |
[33:13] | I don’t really know what to think anymore. | 我都不知道自己该怎么想了 |
[33:17] | I’m not a perfect father, Jughead, no getting around that, | 我不是一个完美的父亲 猪头 我承认 |
[33:20] | but… I’m no killer. | 但我不是杀人犯 |
[33:37] | – Do you believe him? – I do. | -你相信他吗 -我信 |
[33:43] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[33:47] | I believe you, Jughead. | 我相信你 猪头 |
[34:16] | Honey? What did you say to Polly | 亲爱的 当你发现波莉怀孕的时候 |
[34:18] | when you found out that she was pregnant? | 你对她说什么了 |
[34:20] | Did you make an appointment for her? | 你是不是给她做了个预约 |
[34:23] | With a doctor? | 请了一位医生 |
[34:25] | That you offered to pay for? | 并且愿意帮她付钱 |
[34:28] | Behind my back? | 还瞒着我 |
[34:30] | So that she could fix her… her mistake? | 为了让她可以弥补她的过错 |
[34:37] | Alice. | 艾丽丝 |
[34:38] | Bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[34:44] | So you did to Polly exactly what you did to me? | 所以你就像对待我一样对待波莉是吗 |
[34:50] | See, this is why I didn’t involve you, | 你看 我不愿意把你牵扯进来 |
[34:52] | for this very reason. | 就是因为这个原因 |
[34:54] | I knew that you would overreact. | 我就知道你会小题大做 |
[34:57] | Honey, you ?weren’t ready, okay? | 亲爱的 你当时并没准备好 明白吗 |
[35:01] | And neither is Polly. | 波莉也没准备好 |
[35:02] | We were sending her to the Sisters. | 我们本来是要送她去修女们那里的 |
[35:06] | Why wasn’t that enough? | 难道那样还不够吗 |
[35:07] | Because of exactly what is happening right now. | 就是因为现在这个情形我当时才会做那个决定 |
[35:11] | Our little girl’s life is being ruined by that mistake. | 因为那个错误 我们女儿的一生被毁了 |
[35:17] | By that family. | 被那家人给毁了 |
[35:20] | Polly is moving home, into this house, where she belongs. | 波莉要搬回来住 搬回这个属于她的家 |
[35:24] | The hell she is, Alice! | 不可能 艾丽丝 |
[35:28] | ‘Cause I will not be party to raising a child | 因为我不会帮忙养育一个 |
[35:31] | that has Blossom blood. | 留着布鲁森血液的孩子的 |
[35:36] | Get out. | 你给我出去 |
[35:37] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[35:44] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[35:45] | Get out before I do something that we both regret. | 在我做出我俩都会后悔的事之前给我滚出去 |
[35:50] | And I think, by now, you know what I’m capable of. | 我想你现在应该知道我能干出什么事来 |
[35:54] | No. What would people think? | 不 人们会怎么看 |
[36:00] | I don’t… I don’t care anymore. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[36:03] | And I am not gonna ask again. | 同样的话我不会再说第二遍 |
[36:07] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[36:10] | I don’t want you here when Polly gets home. | 波莉回家的时候 我不想看到你出现在这里 |
[36:47] | I should’ve trusted you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[36:49] | There’s no excuse. | 没什么借口好找 |
[36:51] | I was afraid | 我之前很害怕 |
[36:53] | that the Serpents and my dad | 来捣乱的那些人 |
[36:55] | were the ones doing those messed up things. | 就是南区毒蛇帮和我爸他们 |
[36:58] | I didn’t wanna believe that was true. | 我不想相信那是真的 |
[37:02] | I mean… He’s my dad, Archie. | 但他是我爸 亚奇 |
[37:06] | I get that. I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[37:10] | But, Jughead, you can talk to me about anything. | 但是猪头 你什么事都可以和我说啊 |
[37:14] | You’re like… | 你就像是 |
[37:18] | You’re like my brother. | 你就像是我的亲兄弟 |
[37:21] | Nice bro-whisper, Archie. | 这话说得好 亚奇 |
[37:25] | You are my brother. | 你就是我的兄弟 |
[37:28] | And I’m here for you and your dad. | 而我这回过来是来帮你和你爸的 |
[37:30] | So what can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[37:33] | Pray for a miracle. | 祈求奇迹出现 |
[37:39] | The heat is on. If the cops come around… | 现在风声很紧 如果警察找过来 |
[37:44] | This is our insurance. | 这就是我们的保险 |
[37:46] | In case everything goes to hell. | 以防出什么岔子 |
[37:48] | Here, stash it. Keep it safe. | 给你 藏好了 |
[37:55] | How’s it going with the Keller kid? | 凯勒家那孩子怎么样了 |
[37:57] | It’s good. He thinks we’re legit. | 搞定了 他认为我们没问题 |
[37:59] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[38:00] | We’re gonna need that inside line with the Sheriff. | 我们需要他在警长那边做内线 |
[38:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:08] | We got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[38:10] | He likes me, you know… for real. | 他喜欢我 真的 |
[38:18] | Ah, you’re breaking my heart. | 你真是伤透了我的心 |
[38:22] | We all got a part to play. | 我们都有角色要演 |
[38:24] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[38:32] | I’ve got calls into Greendale and Centerville. | 我接到了绿谷和森特维尔方面打来的电话 |
[38:35] | 克利福德・布鲁森不可能雇佣全州所有的工人 Clifford Blossom couldn’t have hired every crew in the state. | |
[38:38] | In the meantime, we’ll just be a two-person crew. | 然而现在这个团队就只有我们两个人了 |
[38:40] | That won’t be necessary. | 那可不一定 |
[38:43] | You need a crew? | 你需要工人吗 |
[38:45] | My guys are always looking for work. | 我的人总是在找活干 |
[38:49] | And you’ve never had a better foreman than me. | 而且你绝对找不到比我更好的工头了 |
[38:54] | I won’t leave you hanging this time. | 这次我不会再中途离你而去的 |
[38:57] | What if there’s trouble? | 如果再有麻烦呢 |
[39:00] | We can handle trouble. | 我们可以处理麻烦 |
[39:06] | We’re burning daylight. | 那还等什么 |
[39:08] | Let’s get going. | 开工吧 |
[39:09] | I’ll catch up. We’re just gonna get the paperwork done. | 我一会过来 先把文件弄好 |
[39:15] | I asked around about those bruisers going after your man’s crew. | 我到处打听过破坏你们工地的那群彪形大汉了 |
[39:19] | Turns out they weren’t local. | 结果他们并不是本地人 |
[39:22] | Why are you telling me, not Fred? | 你为什么告诉我 而不告诉费雷德 |
[39:24] | One of my guys says | 我的人说 |
[39:25] | he knows ’em from a stint doing time up north, in Montreal. | 他是在蒙特利尔北部坐牢时认识他们的 |
[39:32] | Pretty sure we both know who has business in Montreal. | 我们俩都知道谁在蒙特利尔做生意 |
[39:36] | Hiram? But… | 海勒姆吗 但是 |
[39:38] | Why would he… | 他为什么会 |
[39:38] | 也许他嗅到你和弗雷迪・安德鲁斯间的小恋情 Maybe he got a whiff of your little romance with Freddy Andrews? | |
[39:42] | But the real question is, who ratted you out? | 但真正的问题是 出卖你的人是谁 |
[39:51] | Mom had no idea, Polly. | 妈妈完全不知情 波莉 |
[39:54] | Dad never told her. She swears it. | 老爸从来没告诉过她 她发誓 |
[39:58] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:59] | I can’t believe she kicked him out. | 不敢相信她把他赶出去了 |
[40:01] | She meant what she said. | 她说到做到 |
[40:03] | She wants you and the baby, or babies, | 她希望你和宝宝 或许可能是两个宝宝 |
[40:08] | to feel safe. | 都有安全感 |
[40:10] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[40:12] | you can come home now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[40:56] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈 |
[41:00] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[41:24] | Polly, we’re so happy you’re here. | 波莉 我们非常高兴你能来 |
[41:28] | I’m doing this for my baby. | 我这么做是为了我的宝宝 |
[41:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:31] | You made the right choice. | 你的选择是对的 |
[41:32] | You’ll be safe here. | 你们在这会很安全的 |