| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | They’re ruining our lives, | 他们在摧毁我们的生活 | 
| [00:03] | and to them it’s just a game. | 对他们而言只不过是场游戏 | 
| [00:05] | 维罗妮卡 | |
| [00:05] | They keep score in some secret playbook. | 他们把分数写在某个秘密手册里 | 
| [00:07] | You want vengeance? I’m with you. | 你想要复仇 我陪你一起 | 
| [00:08] | – And I have a plan. – You like shaming people, Chuck? | -我有个计划 -你喜欢给人泼脏水吗 查克 | 
| [00:11] | Apologize for ruining Polly. | 为你毁了波莉道歉 | 
| [00:13] | – What the hell? – Do it, Jason! | -什么 老天 -道歉 杰森 | 
| [00:15] | – Apologize for what you did to me! – Look, I’m not Jason! | -为你对我做的事道歉 -听着 我不是杰森 | 
| [00:18] | 杰森 | |
| [00:19] | This is our insurance. | 这就是我们的保险 | 
| [00:21] | Here, stash it. Keep it safe. | 给你 藏好了 | 
| [00:23] | 赫敏・洛奇将会溃败 Hermione Lodge will crumble. | |
| [00:25] | Maybe you should’ve sent her to jail instead of Hiram. | 也许你该把她送进监狱而不是海勒姆 | 
| [00:28] | I heard Mr. And Mrs. Blossom talking. | 我听到了布鲁森夫妇的谈话 | 
| [00:29] | 听起来克利福德・布鲁森主使了 It sounded like Clifford Blossom was responsible | |
| [00:31] | for sending Veronica’s dad to jail. | 送维罗妮卡的父亲进监狱这事 | 
| [00:32] | Ever since we started dating you’ve ignored me, | 从我们开始约会起你就无视我 | 
| [00:34] | – you’ve ditched me. – Let me make it up to you. | -你抛弃了我 -让我补偿你吧 | 
| [00:36] | Sorry, Archie, but I won’t be bought. | 抱歉 亚奇 但我不会被收买 | 
| [00:38] | The lawyers are coming over this week | 律师们这周过来 | 
| [00:39] | to take our statements for your dad’s hearing. | 为你父亲的听证会给我们录口供 | 
| [00:41] | Am I gonna have to lie? | 我难道要说谎吗 | 
| [00:42] | My father is a criminal. | 我爸是个罪犯 | 
| [00:49] | Weekdays, | 在工作日 | 
| [00:50] | from 8:25 a.m. to 3:01 p.m., | 上午8点25到下午3点01 | 
| [00:53] | we adhere to a strict regimen. | 我们要循规蹈矩 | 
| [00:55] | Everything in our lives controlled. | 我们的一切生活都被控制了 | 
| [00:57] | 但后来发生了杰森・布鲁森谋杀案这样的事 But then something like the murder of Jason Blossom happens, | |
| [01:00] | and you realize there is no such thing as control. | 让你发现一切根本不受掌控 | 
| [01:03] | There is only chaos. | 只有混乱 | 
| [01:09] | Nevertheless, | 然而 | 
| [01:11] | some of us strive to impose and maintain order | 我们中的某些人依然在无序的世界中 | 
| [01:15] | in what is, fundamentally, an orderless world. | 制定和维持秩序 | 
| [01:21] | A fact which would very soon be confirmed | 一件我们无法预料的事 | 
| [01:25] | in ways none of us could have foreseen. | 很快将被证实 | 
| [01:33] | I’m, uh… I’m headed out. | 我要走了 | 
| [01:35] | Sorry to be missing your birthday this weekend, Jug. | 很抱歉要错过你这周末的生日了 猪头 | 
| [01:37] | Oh, you will not be missing anything, Mr. Andrews, | 你什么都不会错过 安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [01:40] | I barely acknowledge my own birthday. | 我基本上不过生日 | 
| [01:44] | Arch, can you give me a hand downstairs? | 亚奇 能下楼帮个忙吗 | 
| [01:50] | The good news is that all these divorce papers | 好消息是离婚协议 | 
| [01:53] | and legal mumbo jumbo will be done. | 还有那些法律程序都要弄完了 | 
| [01:55] | Should be behind us by the end of the week. | 这周末就能搞定了 | 
| [01:58] | Are you only going to see Mom now | 你现在去找老妈 | 
| [02:00] | 只是因为你和赫敏・洛奇 because you and Hermione Lodge… | |
| [02:02] | No. No, son, I ended that. | 不不 儿子 我和她结束了 | 
| [02:04] | Being together, working together, not a good idea. | 和她一起工作 一起生活不合适 | 
| [02:08] | In that case, then, | 既然这样 | 
| [02:10] | why finalize things in such a final way now? | 那为什么要对老妈这么决绝 | 
| [02:14] | Sometimes, son, you just gotta rip the Band-Aid off. | 有时长痛不如短痛 | 
| [02:19] | Or you can try and fix things. | 你也可以试着和好 | 
| [02:22] | We’re past that point, Archie. | 已经过了那个时候了 亚奇 | 
| [02:23] | I spoke to Mom last week, she didn’t mention any of this, Dad. | 我上周和她谈了 这些事她只字未提 老爸 | 
| [02:26] | Your mom moved out two years ago. | 你妈两年前就走了 | 
| [02:29] | She didn’t tell you because | 她没告诉你是因为 | 
| [02:30] | she wanted me to be the bearer of bad news. | 她想让我来当黑脸 | 
| [02:34] | What if I came with you? | 我要是和你走呢 | 
| [02:36] | This is between me and your mom. | 这是我和你妈的事 | 
| [02:39] | I’ll check in. | 我会回来看你的 | 
| [02:50] | What’s going on? | 你们在干嘛 | 
| [02:51] | 维罗妮卡 这是保罗・索尔贝里 你爸的律师 Veronica, this is Paul Sowerberry, your father’s attorney. | |
| [02:55] | He’s here to prep us for our statements | 他来给我们准备 | 
| [02:57] | and help ?at your dad’s hearing. | 你爸上庭时的陈词 | 
| [02:58] | Except, I told you, Mom, I’m not giving one. | 但我和你说了 妈 我不会说的 | 
| [03:01] | – Not one you’d want. – Just… | -不是你想要的那种 -等等 | 
| [03:03] | You won’t be asked any questions | 你不会被问到 | 
| [03:04] | about your father’s business arrangements. | 你父亲的生意安排 | 
| [03:07] | We just need you and your mother to speak to his character. | 我们只需要你和你母亲谈谈他这个人 | 
| [03:09] | It’ll humanize him. | 让大家知道他是个普通人 | 
| [03:10] | Which could mean a lesser sentence. | 这样可能会为他减刑 | 
| [03:12] | If you don’t make a statement, | 如果你不做陈词 | 
| [03:13] | well, that’s problematic and damaging. | 那就会很麻烦 情况就不容乐观了 | 
| [03:15] | I’ve already told her all of this. | 我已经和她说过了 | 
| [03:17] | Well, Dad made his bed. And I’m late for school. | 老爸自作自受 我上学要迟到了 | 
| [03:21] | Veronica, there’s something we need to talk to you about. | 维罗妮卡 我们得跟你说件事 | 
| [03:24] | Bring it. | 说吧 | 
| [03:25] | After the morning I’ve had, I’m ready for just about anything. | 经历了今早的事 我什么都能接受了 | 
| [03:27] | Okay, well, Archie was with the Blossoms. | 好吧 亚奇之前和布鲁森家的人在一起 | 
| [03:30] | While their Board was in town, he, um… | 董事会还在的时候 他 | 
| [03:34] | Why don’t you tell her? You were there. | 你和她说吧 你当时在场 | 
| [03:38] | Why is this suddenly feeling like a friendtervention? | 怎么突然感觉像劝朋友和好一样 | 
| [03:40] | I overheard Mr. Blossom say he’s the one responsible | 我无意中听到布鲁森先生说是他 | 
| [03:43] | for your dad being arrested and put in jail. | 害你爸被抓入狱的 | 
| [03:48] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [03:50] | Why the hell would Clifford Blossom | 我爸进监狱 | 
| [03:51] | 怎么会和克利福德・布鲁森有关系 have anything to do with why he’s in prison? | |
| [03:56] | Hey, you may or may not know this, | 我不知道你是否知道 | 
| [03:59] | but it’s Jughead’s birthday. | 猪头生日快到了 | 
| [04:04] | What? And he didn’t say anything? | 什么 他什么都没说 | 
| [04:06] | It’s tomorrow, and he doesn’t like making a big deal out of it. | 明天就是 他没当回事 | 
| [04:09] | Every year, he goes to a double feature at the Bijou. | 他每天都会去比茹看场双片连映 | 
| [04:11] | It’s like this tradition. | 算是他的传统 | 
| [04:13] | Last few years, I’ve been his movie-buddy. | 过去几年一直是我陪他看 | 
| [04:15] | But now that he has a girlfriend… | 但现在他有女友了 | 
| [04:16] | Well, of course, I’ll take him. | 当然 我会陪他去 | 
| [04:18] | But you should still come with us. | 但你陪我们呗 | 
| [04:19] | No. I don’t wanna be a third wheel. | 不 我可不想当电灯泡 | 
| [04:21] | Come on. It’ll be like old times. | 来吧 就像原来一样 | 
| [04:23] | The Three Musketeers. | “三个火枪手” | 
| [04:25] | Actually, Archie, there were four Musketeers. | 其实吧 亚奇 当时是有四个 | 
| [04:31] | – I’ll see you later, Betty. – Okay. | -回见 贝蒂 -好 | 
| [04:34] | Yeah, this is Jones. | 我是琼斯 | 
| [04:35] | 琼斯先生 我是贝蒂・库伯 Mr. Jones, hi, this is Betty Cooper. | |
| [04:38] | – Jughead’s… – Girlfriend, yeah, I remember. | -猪头的 -女友 我记得 | 
| [04:41] | Great, well, I’m calling | 太好了 我打来 | 
| [04:42] | because it’s Jughead’s birthday tomorrow, | 因为明天是猪头的生日 | 
| [04:45] | and I wanted to see if maybe you would come | 希望您能陪我们 | 
| [04:47] | see a movie with us, maybe grab dinner? | 一起看个电影 再吃个晚饭 | 
| [04:51] | Does he know you’re calling me? | 他知道你打给我吗 | 
| [04:52] | No, I thought maybe I’d surprise him. | 不知道 我想给他个惊喜 | 
| [04:57] | Oh, man. | 我去 | 
| [04:57] | There’s one thing that Jughead likes less than surprises, | 据我所知 猪头不喜欢惊喜 | 
| [05:00] | and that’s his birthday. | 更不喜欢过生日 | 
| [05:01] | Kid’s never even had a party, never wanted one… | 这孩子从没举办过生日派对 也从不想举办 | 
| [05:03] | What? Never? | 什么 从没有吗 | 
| [05:05] | Anyway, I think the best gift that I could give to Jughead | 总之 我觉得我能给猪头最好的礼物 | 
| [05:09] | would be to stay away. | 就是不去烦他 | 
| [05:10] | – But I appreciate the call, Betty. – Okay. | -但我很感谢你能打给我 贝蒂 -好吧 | 
| [05:16] | Anyway, enough about my drama. | 行了 别再说我的事了 | 
| [05:18] | Betty, you were saying something about Jughead’s birthday? | 贝蒂 你刚提到猪头的生日 | 
| [05:20] | Yeah. Just that Mr. Jones told me | 嗯 琼斯先生告诉我 | 
| [05:22] | Jughead’s never had a birthday party. | 猪头从没有举办过生日派对 | 
| [05:26] | Let’s have one for him. | 那我们给他举办一个 | 
| [05:27] | – Like, a low-key surprise party. – Uh, no, no. | -低调的惊喜派对 -不要 | 
| [05:30] | – That’s a fantastic idea. – Jughead doesn’t like his birthday. | -这主意太棒了 -猪头不喜欢过生日 | 
| [05:33] | Everybody says that, nobody means it. | 大家都这么说 但没人真的讨厌过生日 | 
| [05:34] | Jughead is a lone wolf. | 猪头一向喜欢独来独往 | 
| [05:36] | Okay. ?Ignoring the negativity. | 别管别人的反对意见 | 
| [05:38] | Betty, you know me, | 贝蒂 你懂我的 | 
| [05:39] | any excuse to wear a cute party dress. | 不会放过任何能穿上漂亮礼服的机会 | 
| [05:41] | Okay, so I’m thinking a quaint gathering, inner-circle only. | 我在想办个小型聚会 就我们几个人 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, my God, don’t turn around. | 老天啊 别转身 | 
| [06:00] | Holy Chuck, I think his lats got bigger. | 天啊 查克 我觉得他的背肌更壮了 | 
| [06:04] | Not that I care, because he’s evil incarnate. | 我并不感冒 因为他是邪恶的化身 | 
| [06:06] | 查克・克莱顿回来干什么 What’s Chuck Clayton doing back? | |
| [06:08] | He got suspended, not expelled. | 他只是被停学了 又不是开除 | 
| [06:09] | Even though he should have been | 尽管他的所作所为 | 
| [06:10] | drawn and quartered for what he did. | 应该让他被五马分尸 | 
| [06:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [06:14] | Get away from her, Chuck. | 离她远点 查克 | 
| [06:15] | Easy. Look, I only came over here to apologize. | 放松点 我只是过来道歉的 | 
| [06:19] | You don’t have to go Dark Betty on me again. | 你不必再化身暗黑贝蒂了 | 
| [06:20] | I’m not going! | 我不会 | 
| [06:25] | I’m not going dark anything. | 我不会黑化 | 
| [06:28] | Ethel, is Chuck bothering you? | 埃塞尔 查克有烦到你吗 | 
| [06:30] | You can relax, Betty, it’s fine. | 别担心 贝蒂 没事的 | 
| [06:33] | Yeah, Betty, we’re fine. | 是啊 贝蒂 我们没事 | 
| [06:35] | The real question is, are you? | 问题是 你没事吧 | 
| [06:53] | What was he doing? Accosting her? | 他在干什么 跟她搭讪吗 | 
| [06:55] | No, he was… apologizing. | 不是 他在道歉 | 
| [06:58] | Oh, I’m so sure. | 是吗 | 
| [07:00] | 查克・克莱顿满身肌肉 Chuck Clayton doesn’t have a contrite bone | |
| [07:02] | in his muscle-bound body. | 却没有一根悔恨的骨头 | 
| [07:03] | You know what, can we talk about something else? | 我们能说点儿别的吗 | 
| [07:04] | Like… like Jughead’s surprise party. | 比如 猪头的惊喜派对 | 
| [07:11] | Betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [07:14] | Look, there’s a lot I can’t do, a lot I can’t control. | 有很多事是我做不到 控制不了的 | 
| [07:17] | But I can damn well make sure | 但我非常确定可以 | 
| [07:18] | my boyfriend has the best birthday of his life. | 给我男朋友一个这辈子最棒的生日 | 
| [07:20] | Screw it. I’m with Betty. | 管它呢 我支持贝蒂 | 
| [07:22] | My dad’s away. We can do it at my house. | 我爸不在 我们可以在我家办 | 
| [07:24] | We could all use a good time. | 我们都该好好玩一玩了 | 
| [07:26] | Now you’re talking my language. | 你终于懂我了 | 
| [07:28] | It’s gonna be epic. | 会很棒的 | 
| [07:29] | 河谷镇 | |
| [07:39] | Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 | 
| [07:41] | I didn’t mean to ambush you. | 我不是要故意截你 | 
| [07:44] | I know you don’t do birthdays, | 我知道你不参与生日活动 | 
| [07:47] | but Archie and I are having | 但亚奇和我要请 | 
| [07:49] | a few of Jughead’s friends over at Archie’s house. | 几位猪头的朋友到亚奇家 | 
| [07:51] | And I bet it would mean so much to Jughead if you came. | 我觉得如果你来会对猪头意义重大 | 
| [07:55] | – Man, you don’t quit, do you? – Rarely, if ever. | -你还真是不屈不挠 -我从不轻易放弃 | 
| [07:59] | I really wanna do something special for him. | 我真的很想为他做一点特别的事 | 
| [08:01] | And you being there… | 而你去… | 
| [08:03] | that would be special. | 会很特别 | 
| [08:08] | Great news, Betty. | 好消息 贝蒂 | 
| [08:09] | I just had a terrific meeting with Principal Weatherbee, | 我刚与韦瑟比校长相聊甚欢 | 
| [08:12] | who agrees that the Blue and Gold | 他也觉得《蓝金报》 | 
| [08:14] | can benefit greatly from my professional guidance | 请我做你们的新顾问给你们专业的指导 | 
| [08:17] | – as your new advisor. -That’s great, Mom. | -会受益不少 -太好了 妈 | 
| [08:19] | So what are we working on? | 你在忙什么呢 | 
| [08:21] | A list of supplies for Jughead’s birthday party. | 猪头生日派对需要的物资清单 | 
| [08:23] | You’re really falling for this Jones boy, aren’t you? | 你真的很喜欢这个琼斯家的男孩 对吧 | 
| [08:26] | Mom, when you and Dad started dating, | 妈 你和爸开始约会的时候 | 
| [08:30] | did you tell him everything about yourself? | 你会跟他坦白自己的一切吗 | 
| [08:35] | I sure did, and I wish I hadn’t. | 我确实那么做了 现在我后悔了 | 
| [08:37] | I shared things with your father, | 我什么都和你爸分享 | 
| [08:40] | my secrets, fears, doubts. | 我的秘密 恐惧和疑虑 | 
| [08:43] | And he ended up using them against me. | 然而最后他用这些来对付我 | 
| [08:45] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 | 
| [08:46] | Let’s just say that there are some things | 就是我有些自身 | 
| [08:48] | about myself that I struggle with. | 比较纠结的事 | 
| [08:51] | I trust Jughead, Mom. | 我信任猪头 妈 | 
| [08:53] | Of course you do. And you should. | 当然 你也应该相信他 | 
| [08:56] | But just not with everything. | 但要有所保留 | 
| [09:02] | 去比茹看一场约翰・兰迪斯的电影两连映 So… a John Landis double feature at the Bijou. | |
| [09:06] | American Werewolf in London and Animal House. | 《美国狼人在伦敦》和《动物屋》 | 
| [09:09] | That’s awesome. Except… | 挺赞的 只不过… | 
| [09:11] | you’re going with Betty instead. | 你要和贝蒂一起去看 | 
| [09:13] | You told her about my birthday? | 你告诉她我要过生日了 | 
| [09:15] | Dude, come on. That’s a primal betrayal. | 老兄 拜托 你出卖了我 | 
| [09:17] | Why do you hate your birthday so much, Jug? | 为什么你这么讨厌过生日 猪头 | 
| [09:20] | PTSD from when I was a kid. | 小时候的心理阴影吧 | 
| [09:24] | I don’t know. Things were always messed up at home. | 说不好 当时家里总是一团糟 | 
| [09:27] | Usually because of my dad. | 通常是因为我爸 | 
| [09:28] | And then there was this arbitrary day, | 然后某一天 | 
| [09:31] | that we would just get together and pretend things were great, | 我们在一起装作一切很美满 | 
| [09:35] | we were normal. | 假装我们是平常家庭 | 
| [09:37] | And it just made me feel really lonely. | 这让我觉得非常孤独 | 
| [09:42] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 | 
| [09:43] | Dad’s files from the basement, Mom. | 爸放在地下室的文件 妈 | 
| [09:46] | Archie overhead Mr. Blossom | 亚奇无意中听到布鲁森先生 | 
| [09:48] | say that he’s the one responsible for putting Dad in jail. | 说是他把我爸送进监狱的 | 
| [09:51] | So I did some digging. | 所以我查了一下 | 
| [09:53] | And found this spreadsheet of monthly payments | 我找到了这份布鲁森枫糖农场 | 
| [09:55] | from Blossom Maple Farms to Lodge Industries | 每月给洛奇实业付款的数据表 | 
| [09:58] | until about five months ago, when they stopped. | 直到五个月前付款才停止 | 
| [10:01] | – When your father was arrested. – There’s more. | -就在你爸被捕的时候 -还有 | 
| [10:03] | The payments, which are significant, by the way, | 这些款项 顺便说下 数额超大 | 
| [10:06] | have been happening for 75 years. | 已经支付了75年了 | 
| [10:09] | That’s a ton of money. | 这可是巨额 | 
| [10:10] | What if Clifford implicated Daddy | 如果克利福德陷害爸爸 | 
| [10:13] | to get out of paying the monthly fee? | 来免除每月支付这笔费用呢 | 
| [10:15] | I wouldn’t put it past the wig-wearing monster. | 那个戴假发怪物做这事并不奇怪 | 
| [10:17] | – We should tell Dad’s lawyers. – Well, hold on. | -我们得把这事告诉爸的律师 -等等 | 
| [10:19] | If Clifford did orchestrate your father’s arrest, | 如果确实是克利福德精心策划了你父亲的被捕 | 
| [10:22] | people might think that Hiram had something to do | 人们或许会认为海勒姆和 | 
| [10:24] | 杰森・布鲁森被杀一案有牵连 with Jason Blossom’s murder. | |
| [10:25] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 | 
| [10:27] | You got to let this go. | 这事你就别管了 | 
| [10:28] | You don’t think Dad could, in any way, | 你不会认为爸 | 
| [10:29] | be responsible for Jason’s murder, do you? | 跟杰森被杀有关吧 | 
| [10:33] | No, honey, look, don’t make things worse | 不 亲爱的 听着 别问别人 | 
| [10:35] | by asking questions that no one else is asking. | 都不问的问题以免让事情变得更糟 | 
| [10:38] | And please, God, do not bring the Blossoms into this. | 还有拜托 老天 别把布鲁森家牵涉进来 | 
| [10:41] | And that includes Cheryl. | 谢丽尔也不行 | 
| [10:44] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 | 
| [10:48] | One, two, three, four… Stop. | 一 二 三 四 停一下 | 
| [10:53] | You’re late, Veronica, | 你迟到了 维罗妮卡 | 
| [10:55] | we’ve already reviewed the new choreography for Homecoming. | 我们已经练了返校日的新舞蹈编排了 | 
| [10:57] | That means you’ll be in the back, | 也就意味着你将站后排 | 
| [10:58] | where your presence will do the least amount of damage. | 你在那个位置对整体舞蹈编排的影响最少 | 
| [11:00] | With you front and center, no doubt. | 而你站在前排中心位置 毫无疑问 | 
| [11:01] | But of course. | 那是当然的 | 
| [11:02] | I do have the maddest skills on this squad. | 整个啦啦队里我的舞技最棒 | 
| [11:04] | And because you’re a Blossom, | 就因为你姓布鲁森 | 
| [11:05] | we have to accept whatever you say as gospel truth? | 我们就要把你说的话当圣旨吗 | 
| [11:08] | You’re welcome to challenge me, Veronica, | 欢迎你来挑战我 维罗妮卡 | 
| [11:10] | but you’ll lose. | 但你肯定会输的 | 
| [11:11] | We live in a democratic society, Cheryl. | 我们生活在民主社会里 谢丽尔 | 
| [11:13] | Let’s let the Vixens decide who’s cherry on top. | 让雌狐队的姑娘们来决定谁才是老大吧 | 
| [11:16] | – Challenge accepted. – Great. | -接受你的挑战 -好极了 | 
| [12:23] | All those for Cheryl? | 认为谢丽尔胜的请鼓掌 | 
| [12:27] | All those for Veronica? | 认为维罗妮卡胜的请鼓掌 | 
| [12:36] | Never cross a Lodge. | 永远别惹洛奇家的人 | 
| [12:38] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 | 
| [12:45] | You catatonic bimbos didn’t even vote. | 你们俩紧张兮兮的傻女孩甚至都没投票 | 
| [12:48] | So you stuttering sapheads | 所以你们俩结巴的傻瓜 | 
| [12:49] | are too dim to exercise your own rights, | 蠢得都不会行使自己的权利了是吗 | 
| [12:51] | and you’ve got the combined vocabulary of a baked potato. | 而且你俩的总词汇量就跟一个烤土豆一样 | 
| [12:53] | Consider this your last | 就把这当做你们最后一次 | 
| [12:55] | practice as River Vixens, | 以雌狐队成员身份参加训练 | 
| [12:56] | and your last week as my social handmaidens. | 以及作为我的社交女仆的最后一周吧 | 
| [12:58] | You’re fired on all fronts. | 你们被彻底开除了 | 
| [13:01] | That’s all. Shoo, bitches. | 我说完了 滚吧 小贱人们 | 
| [13:07] | 生日快乐 | |
| [13:14] | – Hey, Dad, what’s up? – Just checking in. | -老爸 怎么了 -就是问问你怎么样 | 
| [13:16] | I felt bad we didn’t get the chance to talk more before I left. | 我走之前我们没能多聊聊让我感到很内疚 | 
| [13:18] | Yeah, well, you kind of shut me down, Dad. | 是的 你有点对我不理不睬 爸 | 
| [13:22] | Have you seen Mom yet? | 你见到妈了吗 | 
| [13:23] | No. We were gonna have dinner, but… | 没有 我们本打算一起吃晚餐的 但是 | 
| [13:25] | – But what? – We decided it would be better | -但是什么 -我们觉得还是明早 | 
| [13:27] | to meet tomorrow morning, with the lawyers. | 等律师来了再见面比较好 | 
| [13:30] | Right. ‘Cause things are so bad, | 是啊 因为事情糟糕到 | 
| [13:32] | you can’t talk without a mediator. | 没有调停人在场你们都不能好好说话了 | 
| [13:35] | Dad, I gotta go, bye. | 爸 我得挂了 拜拜 | 
| [14:08] | Okay, so you’re the worst. | 好吧 你是最差选择了 | 
| [14:11] | But it just so happens that both our archnemesi, | 但恰巧我们俩的夙敌 | 
| [14:14] | 贝蒂・库伯和维罗妮卡・洛奇 Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, | |
| [14:17] | will be at a little shindig at that chowderhead Archie’s house. | 会在那个傻瓜亚奇家里举办一场小型派对 | 
| [14:25] | Wanna team-up for a little destruction, Chuck? | 想和我组队去捣捣乱吗 查克 | 
| [14:35] | Mr Sowerberry, | 索尔贝里先生 | 
| [14:36] | let me tell you what I think happened. | 让我告诉你我认为发生了什么 | 
| [14:38] | The Blossoms agreed to pay my family a fee in perpetuity. | 布鲁森家族以前同意无限期支付我家一笔费用 | 
| [14:41] | 克利福德・布鲁森想结束这个协议 Clifford Blossom tried to end this agreement | |
| [14:44] | so he could stop paying my family after all these decades. | 这样他以后就能停止支付这笔款项 | 
| [14:46] | And when my father, being my father, refused, | 而当我的父亲 以他的脾气 拒绝之后 | 
| [14:50] | it was Clifford who called the police and got him arrested. | 克利福德便报警把他给逮捕起来了 | 
| [14:53] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 | 
| [14:55] | I can’t confirm or deny… | 我既不能证实也不能否认 | 
| [14:57] | And the reason this hasn’t come out yet | 而一直没提起这件事是因为 | 
| [14:59] | is because it might make my Dad look like a murder suspect? | 这或许会让我爸看起来像是一位谋杀嫌犯吗 | 
| [15:02] | That is our concern, yes. | 这确实是我们的担忧 | 
| [15:05] | Have you changed your mind about making a statement? | 关于录口供这件事你改变主意了吗 | 
| [15:08] | If anything, I’m less inclined. | 如果你问我 我不倾向于这么做 | 
| [15:10] | I told your father that you were… | 我告诉你父亲说你… | 
| [15:13] | conflicted about helping him. | 在帮他这件事上有点抵触情绪 | 
| [15:21] | “My darling daughter.” | “我亲爱的女儿” | 
| [15:23] | “If you do not testify on my behalf, | “如果你不想为我出庭作证 | 
| [15:26] | I’m afraid your poor mother might be drawn into this awful mess.” | 恐怕你可怜的母亲就要陷入这个烂摊子了” | 
| [15:29] | “It pains me to say, | “尽管这么说让我很痛苦 | 
| [15:30] | but she is not nearly as innocent as you believe.” | 但是她并没有你认为的那么无辜” | 
| [15:36] | “Think carefully about your next move, Veronica.” | “想清楚你下一步该怎么做吧 维罗妮卡” | 
| [15:40] | “The rest of your life, and your mother’s, | “你和你母亲的余生 | 
| [15:43] | will be decided by it.” | 就看你接下来的决定了” | 
| [15:49] | 比茹 | |
| [15:49] | Hey, I was talking to Kevin. | 我刚在跟凯文聊天 | 
| [15:51] | He told me that you and Chuck | 他跟我说你和查克 | 
| [15:52] | had some scene in the cafeteria yesterday. | 昨天在食堂起了点冲突 | 
| [15:55] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [16:00] | What exactly happened between you guys that night? | 那晚你们之间到底发生了什么事 | 
| [16:03] | Veronica asked me to keep the details under wraps, okay? | 维罗妮卡叫我不要透露细节 知道吗 | 
| [16:08] | Yeah. All right. No worries. | 好吧 没事 | 
| [16:11] | I only really asked because | 我问你只是因为 | 
| [16:13] | you made it sound like you were upset. | 你听起来很沮丧 | 
| [16:15] | If I was upset about anything, | 如果我对什么事很沮丧的话 | 
| [16:17] | it was that I had to hear about your birthday | 那就是你的生日我还是从亚奇口中得知的 | 
| [16:19] | from Archie and not you, Jug. | 而不是从你口中 猪头 | 
| [16:22] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 | 
| [16:24] | I didn’t think you were an American Werewolf kind of girl. | 我以为你不是会看《美国狼人》那种女孩 | 
| [16:27] | Ooh. That’s where you’re wrong, Jughead Jones. | 那你就错了 猪头三 | 
| [16:30] | I’m all about the beast within. | 我内心痴迷猛兽 | 
| [16:35] | If it’s a double feature, | 如果是两部连映 | 
| [16:36] | does that mean I have time to go to the bathroom? | 那是不是意味着我可以去上厕所 | 
| [16:38] | I’d hold it, Ethel. | 要我就憋着 埃塞尔 | 
| [16:44] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 | 
| [16:48] | Do I look like Jughead to you? | 我看上去像猪头吗 | 
| [16:52] | Oh. Betty just texted me. They’re almost here. | 贝蒂刚发来短信 他们快到了 | 
| [16:54] | You’ve met Joaquin, right? | 华金你见过了 对吗 | 
| [16:55] | I haven’t had the pleasure. | 一直没有这个荣幸 | 
| [16:57] | Also I thought it was inner-circle only tonight? | 我以为今晚是小圈子聚会 | 
| [17:01] | Joaquin’s my boyfriend, that makes him inner-circle. | 华金是我男友 所以他属于小圈子 | 
| [17:04] | Uh-huh, well, I just came from | 好吧 我刚结束一场 | 
| [17:05] | the most insane meeting with my dad’s lawyer. | 和我父亲的律师进行的最疯狂的会面 | 
| [17:07] | Between his upcoming hearing | 既有他即将到来的听证会 | 
| [17:08] | and his potential involvement in Jason’s murder, | 还有他可能与杰森谋杀案有关 | 
| [17:11] | not to mention my mom’s, I’m in a foul mood. | 跟别提还有我妈的事 我心情糟透了 | 
| [17:13] | Guys, they’re really coming this time. | 各位 这次真是他们来了 | 
| [17:14] | Everybody hide. | 所有人躲起来 | 
| [17:16] | Ugh, I’m so over this. | 真是受不了了 | 
| [17:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [17:29] | This is why we left the double feature. | 我们不看连场电影就是为了这个啊 | 
| [17:31] | Happy birthday, bro. | 生日快乐 哥们 | 
| [17:32] | You really shouldn’t have. | 真的没这个必要 | 
| [17:35] | Ugh, you reek. Are you drunk? | 你一身臭味 你喝醉了吗 | 
| [17:38] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:41] | Thanks, Veronica. Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢维罗妮卡 谢谢各位 | 
| [17:44] | – Oh, it’s Kevin! – Happy birthday, bud. | -凯文来了 -生日快乐 兄弟 | 
| [17:47] | This is my boyfriend, Joaquin. | 这是我男朋友 华金 | 
| [17:48] | Hey, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [17:50] | Um, has anyone seen Betty? | 有人看到贝蒂了吗 | 
| [17:54] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [17:59] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [18:04] | Happy birthday to you, dear Jughead! | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的猪头 | 
| [18:10] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [18:18] | That was haunting, Betty. | 真令人难忘 贝蒂 | 
| [18:21] | Blow out the candles and make a wish. | 吹蜡烛许个愿吧 | 
| [18:25] | I wish it were just the two of us right now. | 我希望现在只有我们两个人 | 
| [18:33] | One blow! | 一口气吹灭啦 | 
| [18:38] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 | 
| [18:41] | The stuff with your dad? | 为你爸的事吗 | 
| [18:42] | It’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 这只是冰山一角 | 
| [18:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在不想说这个 | 
| [18:45] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:48] | You want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 | 
| [18:49] | Isn’t it the New York sophisticate | 不该是纽约的老油条 | 
| [18:50] | who’s supposed to corrupt the sweet small-town boy? | 来带坏可爱天真的小镇男孩吗 | 
| [18:57] | My dad’s visiting my mom. | 我爸去看我妈了 | 
| [19:00] | They’re about to finalize the divorce. | 他们要办理离婚手续了 | 
| [19:02] | God, Archie, if my mom had anything to do with that… | 亚奇 如果我妈跟这事有关的话… | 
| [19:05] | No. This was them. | 不 是他们自己的原因 | 
| [19:07] | My mom wanted to leave Riverdale, | 我妈想离开河谷镇 | 
| [19:08] | my dad wanted to stay. | 但我爸不想走 | 
| [19:11] | I had to choose, and I chose my dad. | 我必须做出选择 我选了我爸 | 
| [19:13] | Forget it. It’s nothing compared to what you’re going through. | 算了 跟你现在经历的事相比不算什么 | 
| [19:19] | He threatened me, Archie. | 他威胁我 亚奇 | 
| [19:22] | Said he would destroy my mom | 他说要是我不替他声明 | 
| [19:23] | if I didn’t make a statement on his behalf. | 他要毁了我妈 | 
| [19:25] | Said she was just as guilty as he was. | 他说我妈跟他一样脱不了干系 | 
| [19:29] | And maybe he’s lying or maybe he isn’t. | 也许他在说谎 也许不是 | 
| [19:31] | 也许是他杀了杰森・布鲁森… And maybe he killed Jason Blossom, and… | |
| [19:38] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [19:41] | Just coming to get ice cream, so… | 就是过来拿点冰淇淋… | 
| [19:43] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [19:44] | Yeah, no, I’m just not in a party mood like I usually am. | 还好 我只是不像平常有尽情派对的心情 | 
| [19:47] | – That makes two of us. – Whoa. Wait. | -我跟你一样 -等等 | 
| [19:50] | You’re not actually upset that I threw you a party, are you? | 你不会真的因为我给你办派对不开心吧 | 
| [19:53] | It is nice, Betty. I appreciate it. | 派对很棒 贝蒂 我很感激 | 
| [19:55] | It’s just I would be happier | 只是如果只有我们四个人 | 
| [19:57] | if it was just the four of us in a booth at Pop’s. | 在老爹快餐店的卡座里我会更开心 | 
| [19:59] | Yeah. But we always do that. | 好吧 但我们经常那样 | 
| [20:00] | I wanted to do something special. | 我想做点特别的事 | 
| [20:02] | “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” | “好心办坏事” | 
| [20:04] | Why is everything so doom and gloom with you, Jug? | 为什么你每件事都这么阴暗消沉 猪头 | 
| [20:06] | Why can’t it just be normal for once? | 为什么就不能正常一次 | 
| [20:08] | I’m not normal, I’m not wired to be normal. | 我不正常 我本来就不正常 | 
| [20:14] | How many more people did you invite to this thing? | 你还邀请了多少人参加这个派对 | 
| [20:16] | No one. Inner-circle only. | 没了 就我们的朋友圈 | 
| [20:23] | Did you really think you could have a party | 你们真以为办派对 | 
| [20:25] | without inviting moi? | 可以不叫上我吗 | 
| [20:27] | Or me? | 还有我 | 
| [20:29] | Archie, where do you want the kegs? | 亚奇 你想把酒桶放哪儿 | 
| [20:33] | Screw it! One in the kitchen, one in the backyard. | 管他的 一个放厨房 一个放后院 | 
| [21:01] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么这么做 | 
| [21:03] | They’re agents of chaos, Kevin. | 他们是喧闹好手 凯文 | 
| [21:05] | They don’t need a reason. | 不需要理由 | 
| [21:07] | But if I had to guess? Payback. | 但如果一定要想个理由 为了报复 | 
| [21:14] | Dude, Valerie just got here. | 哥们 瓦莱丽刚刚到了 | 
| [21:16] | You think she wants me back? | 你觉得她想要复合吗 | 
| [21:16] | Archie, as my blood-brother, it was your sole responsibility | 亚奇 作为我的好兄弟 你只有一个责任 | 
| [21:19] | to ensure that something like this never happened on my birthday. | 就是确保我生日这天不会发生这样的事 | 
| [21:23] | And now we’re here. | 但现在却是这个样子 | 
| [21:24] | 像在塞斯・罗根电影现场 In the middle of a Seth Rogen movie. | |
| [21:25] | This was Betty’s idea, okay? I just went along with it. | 这是贝蒂的主意 我只是随她了 | 
| [21:27] | It’s so not me. | 这太不像我了 | 
| [21:29] | It doesn’t matter, Jughead, you’re her boyfriend now. | 这不重要 猪头 你现在是她的男朋友 | 
| [21:31] | – What does that mean? – It means | -这是什么意思 -意思是 | 
| [21:32] | you’re getting your birthday party whether you want one or not. | 不管你想不想都会有生日派对 | 
| [21:38] | Dad, hey. | 爸 | 
| [21:41] | Happy birthday, Jughead. | 生日快乐 猪头 | 
| [21:44] | How are you, Mr. Jones? | 你还好吗 琼斯先生 | 
| [21:46] | Happy to be here, celebrating with my son. | 很高兴来这里和我的儿子一起庆生 | 
| [21:51] | Didn’t realize you had so many friends. | 没想到你有这么多朋友 | 
| [21:53] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [21:55] | And fair warning. You’re the only adult here. | 提醒一句 你是这里唯一的成年人 | 
| [21:57] | So I gather. | 我猜也是 | 
| [21:59] | – Where can I put this? – There’s a table in the den. | -这个放哪里 -那间小屋子有张桌子 | 
| [22:03] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [22:06] | Did Betty call you? | 贝蒂打电话给你了吗 | 
| [22:07] | Yeah, she came by too. | 是的 她还去找我了 | 
| [22:09] | She knows what she wants, that one. | 她很知道自己想要什么 | 
| [22:12] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 | 
| [22:22] | Do you ever go down to Sweetwater River? | 你去过甜水河吗 | 
| [22:24] | – To what, fool around? – Yeah. | -去干嘛 鬼混吗 -没错 | 
| [22:27] | – Do you? – I’ve been once or twice. | -你去过吗 -我去过一两次 | 
| [22:37] | You can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife. | 这里的性张力都可以用刀来切了 | 
| [22:41] | What’s up, Joaquin? | 你怎么样 华金 | 
| [22:42] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [22:43] | Kevin, you know FP, Jughead’s dad? | 凯文 你知道FP吧 猪头的爸爸 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 知道 我们见过面 | 
| [22:47] | You kicked me out of the White Wyrm. | 你把我赶出了白魔龙酒吧 | 
| [22:49] | Good times. Joaquin… | 美好回忆 华金 | 
| [22:51] | You wanna show me where the can is? | 你能告诉我杯子在哪儿吗 | 
| [22:53] | – Yeah, it’s right… – Yeah, um… | -好 就在… -好的 | 
| [22:54] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 | 
| [23:16] | What is that middle-aged Serpent | 那个毒蛇帮的中年人 | 
| [23:17] | doing at a high school kegger? | 来高中生派对做什么 | 
| [23:19] | Are you serious? You don’t know? | 你在开玩笑吗 你居然不知道 | 
| [23:20] | Veronica, that’s Jughead’s dad. | 维罗妮卡 那是猪头的爸爸 | 
| [23:23] | – Really. – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [23:25] | And the plot thickens. | 这下事情可复杂了 | 
| [23:38] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [23:40] | – You here to roofie me again? – No, Chuck, | -你是想再给我下药吗 -不 查克 | 
| [23:43] | I’m going to ask you to leave. | 我请你离开 | 
| [23:45] | – Nicely. – Nicely? | -心平气和地 -心平气和地 | 
| [23:47] | Because, what, you’re back to being the nice girl now? | 怎么 因为你现在又变成好女孩了吗 | 
| [23:49] | Betty, what you and Veronica did | 贝蒂 你和维罗妮卡的所作所为 | 
| [23:52] | when you guys got me kicked off the football team, | 你们害我被踢出橄榄球队 | 
| [23:53] | you ruined any chance I had of playing for Notre Dame. | 你们毁了我为圣母大学效力的机会 | 
| [23:57] | Hell, for any good school. | 所有好大学效力的机会 | 
| [23:59] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 | 
| [24:01] | that after you sexually harassed those girls, | 在你对那些姑娘进行性骚扰之后 | 
| [24:04] | that there were actual consequences, Chuck. | 这就是你要承担的相应后果 查克 | 
| [24:09] | That night, I saw the real you. | 那天晚上 我看到了你的真面目 | 
| [24:15] | The dark you. | 你的黑暗面 | 
| [24:17] | The Betty that I actually think about | 那个贝蒂就是我每天晚上 | 
| [24:19] | every night when I’m laying in bed. | 躺在床上朝思夜想的样子 | 
| [24:27] | You’re the last person I expected | 我最不想在我儿子的生日聚会上 | 
| [24:29] | to see at my son’s birthday party. | 见到的人就是你 | 
| [24:30] | Just doing my job, keeping my ear to the ground. | 我只是在干活 四处收集情报 | 
| [24:32] | And your tongue in the Sheriff’s kid’s mouth. | 而且你还把舌头伸进了警长家那孩子嘴里 | 
| [24:35] | – Did you hear anything interesting? – Actually, yeah. | -有收集到什么有意思的情报吗 -是的 | 
| [24:38] | 海勒姆・洛奇的女儿在这 Hiram Lodge’s daughter is here. | |
| [24:39] | She said something about | 她说她父亲 | 
| [24:40] | her father being connected to Jason’s murder. | 跟杰森的死有关系 | 
| [24:44] | That is not good. | 这可不太好 | 
| [24:46] | Hiram and I had some business. | 海勒姆和我是生意上的伙伴 | 
| [24:47] | What does your boyfriend say about that? | 你男朋友对此怎么看 | 
| [24:49] | – His father, you mean? – Yeah. | -你是说他父亲对此怎么看吗 -没错 | 
| [24:50] | – I’ll find out. – Yeah. You better. | -我会查出来的 -你最好赶紧查出来 | 
| [24:52] | These kids are more on the ball than the Sheriff. Let’s go. | 这群小鬼可比警长机灵多了 去吧 | 
| [24:58] | You do know my dad has a drinking problem, right? | 你知道我爸爸酗酒 对吧 | 
| [25:01] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 | 
| [25:02] | I didn’t think people would be drinking tonight. | 我没想到今天晚上大家会喝酒 | 
| [25:04] | I didn’t plan on Chuck and Cheryl, | 我也没打算邀请查克和谢丽尔 | 
| [25:07] | and the rest of the school crashing, okay? | 以及整个学校的人来 好吗 | 
| [25:09] | This was supposed to be just your friends. | 这本应是个只有你朋友出席的小范围聚会 | 
| [25:10] | You and Archie are my friends, okay? | 你和亚奇是我的朋友 | 
| [25:14] | Everyone else, | 而其他所有人 | 
| [25:16] | including Kevin, including Veronica, | 包括凯文和维罗妮卡 | 
| [25:19] | are people that, two months ago, | 都是两个月前的我 | 
| [25:20] | – I would’ve actively shunned. – Why? | -绝对不会接触的人 -为什么 | 
| [25:22] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m weird. | 让我提醒你一下 我很怪 | 
| [25:26] | I’m a weirdo. | 我是个怪人 | 
| [25:27] | I don’t fit in, and I don’t want to fit in. | 我不合群 也不想合群 | 
| [25:31] | Have you ever seen me without this stupid hat on? | 你见我把这个蠢帽子摘下来过吗 | 
| [25:33] | – That’s weird. – Why are you getting so upset? | -这就很怪 -你为什么要这么生气 | 
| [25:36] | It’s just a party, Jug. | 只不过是一场派对而已 猪头 | 
| [25:38] | It’s not just a party. | 这不只是一场派对 | 
| [25:40] | It’s the fact that you don’t know or even care | 这表明的是你根本不知道也不在乎 | 
| [25:43] | that this is the last thing I would want. | 我根本不想要这种派对 | 
| [25:47] | You did this for you. To prove something. | 你这么做是为了你自己 为了证明一些事情 | 
| [25:49] | – To prove what? – You’re a great girlfriend. | -证明什么 -证明你是个十佳女朋友之类的 | 
| [25:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [25:52] | Doesn’t it ever occur to you just how different we are? | 你就没想过我们俩有多不一样吗 | 
| [25:55] | Like on a cellular DNA kind of level? | 就像从遗传基因层面就不一样 | 
| [25:59] | You’re a straight-A student, | 你是个优等生 | 
| [26:00] | you’re a cheerleader, for God’s sakes. | 而且还是啦啦队的 | 
| [26:03] | You’re the perfect girl next door. | 你就是完美的邻家女孩 | 
| [26:05] | I hate that word. | 我真讨厌这个词 | 
| [26:06] | I’m the damaged loner outsider | 而我是从贫民区搬来的 | 
| [26:09] | from the wrong side of the tracks. | 格格不入的怪人 | 
| [26:11] | Betty, come on. | 贝蒂 想想吧 | 
| [26:14] | Who are we kidding? | 我们在骗谁呢 | 
| [26:17] | We’re on borrowed time. | 我们现在在一起只是在拖延时间罢了 | 
| [26:19] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话到底是什么意思 | 
| [26:20] | Betty, I’m not one of your projects, okay? | 贝蒂 我不是你的某个项目 明白吗 | 
| [26:24] | Like solving Jason’s murder… | 比如像是解决杰森的命案 | 
| [26:25] | No. You’re not a project, you’re my boyfriend. | 不 你不是一个项目 你是我的男朋友 | 
| [26:28] | Until you’re sick of slumming it with me, | 在你受够了跟我过苦日子 | 
| [26:30] | or until Archie changes his mind | 或者亚奇回心转意 | 
| [26:32] | and says he wants to be with you? | 说他想和你在一起之前吗 | 
| [26:48] | Valerie, hey… | 瓦莱丽 | 
| [26:49] | – I’m looking for Melody. – No, no, no, can we talk? | -我在找梅洛迪 -不不不 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [26:51] | I just wanted to say what if… What if we made a mistake? | 我只是想说 如果我们犯了个错呢 | 
| [26:54] | First of all, we didn’t do anything. | 首先 我们什么都没做 | 
| [26:56] | I broke up with you because I thought you were a hot mess. | 我跟你分手是因为我觉得你是个渣男 | 
| [26:59] | Clearly, I was right. | 很明显 我是对的 | 
| [27:01] | Wait, Valerie… | 等等 瓦莱丽 | 
| [27:03] | What is your problem, Archie? | 你有什么毛病啊 亚奇 | 
| [27:05] | You shut me out, remember? | 是你不要我的 记得吗 | 
| [27:07] | It’s too late. | 现在后悔太晚了 | 
| [27:31] | 老爸 是否现在拨打 | |
| [27:38] | Archie, everything all right? | 亚奇 你没事吧 | 
| [27:45] | – Jughead. Hey. – Hey, Ethel. | -猪头 -埃塞尔 | 
| [27:48] | You didn’t have a piece of cake. It’s bad luck. | 你一块蛋糕都没吃 这样会倒霉的 | 
| [27:52] | This whole night is bad luck. | 这一晚上已经够倒霉的了 | 
| [27:54] | I’m ghosting. I’ll see you at school. | 我要闪了 咱们学校见 | 
| [28:03] | Where you going, guest of honor? | 你要去哪呀 主宾 | 
| [28:06] | Get out of my way, Chuck. | 给我让开 查克 | 
| [28:07] | Oh, but you can’t leave now. | 你可不能现在走 | 
| [28:10] | We haven’t even played our game yet. | 我们还没玩游戏呢 | 
| [28:12] | Listen up, party people. | 大家都听好了啊 | 
| [28:15] | Everyone has their secrets. | 每个人都有自己的小秘密 | 
| [28:17] | And we’ve all done our fair share of sinning. | 我们都做过坏事 | 
| [28:19] | That’s one thing my dear brother’s death has revealed. | 这是我亲爱的哥哥的死揭露的道理 | 
| [28:22] | So let’s play a little game | 所以让我们玩个小游戏 | 
| [28:23] | to get those secrets out in the open. | 让那些小秘密都开诚布公吧 | 
| [28:32] | What the hell is Secrets and Sins? | “秘密与罪过”是个什么鬼 | 
| [28:35] | It’s a variation on Truth or Dare. | 算是一种真心话大冒险的衍生形式吧 | 
| [28:36] | In which we own our truths. | 我们通过把事情和盘托出的方式 | 
| [28:39] | By telling it like it is. | 直面我们自己内心的真实 | 
| [28:40] | 就从维罗妮卡・洛奇开始吧 I’ll start the game with Veronica Lodge. | |
| [28:43] | – Naturally. – Let’s begin | -这是自然 -咱们就从 | 
| [28:45] | with the day you and your mob wife of a mother | 你和你的黑帮老妈第一次来到镇上 | 
| [28:47] | came to town for a so-called “Fresh start.” | 想要”重新开始”说起吧 | 
| [28:49] | Tell us, Veronica, what’s so fresh | 告诉我们 维罗妮卡 | 
| [28:51] | 在柜子里跟亚奇・安德鲁鬼混有什么新鲜的呢 about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet? | |
| [28:53] | – That was your doing. – Moving on | -还不是因为你 -再来说说 | 
| [28:55] | to dear Daddy Lodge… | 亲爱的洛奇爸爸… | 
| [28:57] | Isn’t it true that your father, from prison, | 你爸爸身在监狱却依然 | 
| [29:00] | illegally purchased the drive-in land? | 非法购买了露天影院那块地 不是吗 | 
| [29:02] | Which makes me wonder. | 这让我非常好奇 | 
| [29:03] | What else is he doing from behind bars? | 他在监狱里还做了些什么见不得人的勾当 | 
| [29:05] | Well, I can’t speak for my father, | 我不能代表我爸爸讲话 | 
| [29:07] | but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret. | 但我能想到某个藏着肮脏秘密的人 | 
| [29:10] | Specifically, Cheryl killing her very own brother. | 说明白点就是 谢丽尔杀了她的亲哥哥 | 
| [29:13] | Everyone knows how much I loved my brother. | 大家都知道我有多爱我的哥哥 | 
| [29:15] | Exactly. | 正是 | 
| [29:17] | But did you love him maybe | 但你是否以一种 | 
| [29:19] | in ways that a sister shouldn’t love a brother? | 妹妹不应该有的方式爱着他呢 | 
| [29:21] | And as you got older, | 随着你慢慢长大 | 
| [29:22] | Jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. | 杰森开始觉得这很怪异 很不正常 | 
| [29:25] | So he chose Polly over you. | 于是他便选择了波莉而不是你 | 
| [29:28] | So you shot him between the eyes | 因此你便用 | 
| [29:29] | with one of your father’s many hunting rifles. | 你父亲的猎枪爆了他的头 | 
| [29:32] | This is riveting, I can’t breathe. | 这简直太精彩了 我都喘不过气了 | 
| [29:35] | This game is sick. | 这游戏�疟�了 | 
| [29:37] | – I wanna go next. – That’s the spirit, Doiley. | -下一个我来 -要的就是这种精神 杜尔里 | 
| [29:39] | What secrets do you have to reveal to us? | 你要给我们揭露什么秘密 | 
| [29:41] | I saw Ms. Grundy’s car | 杰森失踪的那天 | 
| [29:44] | by Sweetwater River, the day Jason went missing. | 我看到格伦迪老师的车停在甜水河边 | 
| [29:47] | I told Betty and Jughead, | 我告诉了贝蒂和猪头 | 
| [29:49] | and then, Ms. Grundy quit her job | 两天后 格伦迪老师 | 
| [29:50] | and left Riverdale, like, two days later. | 就辞了工作 离开了河谷镇 | 
| [29:53] | And let’s not forget that | 另外别忘了 | 
| [29:54] | Archie was also at the Sweetwater that morning. | 亚奇那天早上也在甜水河边 | 
| [29:57] | 老天 亚奇・安德鲁斯 Oh, my God, color me shocked, Archie Andrews. | |
| [29:59] | Is that why you became a mediocre musician overnight? | 这就是你一夜成为二流音乐家的秘诀吗 | 
| [30:02] | Because you and Ms. Foureyes were pulling a Mary Kay Letourneau? | 因为你跟四眼老师打了一炮吗 | 
| [30:05] | Don’t say anything, Archie. | 什么也别说 亚奇 | 
| [30:06] | Don’t get in the gutter with them. | 不用降低身份跟他们理论 | 
| [30:07] | Wait, what? Andrews was banging a teacher? | 等等 什么 安德鲁斯上了老师 | 
| [30:10] | Well, damn, I wish I would have known. | 该死的 我早知道就好了 | 
| [30:12] | I would’ve added you and Ms. Grundy to the board of conquests. | 一定让你和格伦迪老师上征服者榜单 | 
| [30:14] | Classy, Chuck, as always. | 很好 查克 典型的你的风格 | 
| [30:16] | Wait a second, that also explains | 等等 这也正好解释了为什么 | 
| [30:18] | why Archie can’t seem to keep a girlfriend to save his life. | 亚奇似乎一直让他的女朋友来救他的命了 | 
| [30:21] | He’s got serious Mommy issues. | 他有严重的恋母情节 | 
| [30:23] | Anything to say for yourself, Arch? | 有什么要辩解的吗 亚奇 | 
| [30:25] | Were you victim or perpetrator? | 你到底是受害者还是肇事者 | 
| [30:27] | 迪尔顿・杜瓦利还玩枪呢 Dilton Doiley plays with guns. | |
| [30:29] | Big whoop, Betty. | 真是大新闻哦 贝蒂 | 
| [30:29] | So Doiley’s a psychopath, everyone knows that. | 大家都知道杜瓦利是个神经病 | 
| [30:33] | Well, I guess it’s my turn now. | 那接下来该我了 | 
| [30:34] | Boy, do I have a twisted secret to reveal. | 我还真还有个相当扭曲的秘密要揭露 | 
| [30:39] | 从贝蒂・库伯开始 Starring Betty Cooper. | |
| [30:41] | Leave her the hell alone, Chuck. | 别提她了 查克 | 
| [30:42] | Shut up, Andrews. | 闭嘴 安德鲁斯 | 
| [30:43] | Look, you may get a free peepshow every night, | 虽然你可能每天都有乐子看 | 
| [30:45] | but you do not know her. | 但是你并不了解她 | 
| [30:47] | Hell, Betty doesn’t even know herself. | 贝蒂甚至都不了解她自己 | 
| [30:49] | Everybody knows why I got suspended. | 大家都知道我为什么被停学 | 
| [30:52] | But what you don’t know… | 但你们不知道的是 | 
| [30:54] | she dressed up like a hooker, in a God-awful black wig, | 她那天穿得像个妓女 带着顶丑爆的黑色假发 | 
| [30:59] | drugged me, handcuffed me in the Jacuzzi, | 给我下药 把我拷在按摩泳池里 | 
| [31:02] | and I almost drowned | 差点淹死我 | 
| [31:03] | until she got me to say what she wanted to hear. | 直到她逼我说出了她想听的话 | 
| [31:06] | And then she really lost it. | 然后她就失控了 | 
| [31:09] | She actually thought she was Polly. | 她居然真的以为自己是波莉 | 
| [31:11] | But, hey, you knew all about this, right, Jughead? | 但你都知道的吧 猪头 | 
| [31:18] | Enough! That’s enough! | 够了 够了 | 
| [31:20] | Get your hands off me, snake. | 把手从我身上拿开 毒蛇 | 
| [31:21] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [31:22] | Go on! | 快滚 | 
| [31:37] | What are you looking at? The party’s done. | 都看什么看 派对结束了 | 
| [31:41] | It’s over! Go home! | 结束了 都回家去 | 
| [31:48] | Where the hell are you going? | 你想去哪 | 
| [31:48] | What, you want to give me some advice on my right hook? | 怎么 你要给我那记右勾拳提点建议吗 | 
| [31:52] | I want you to go back inside and talk to your girl. | 你回屋去跟你女朋友谈谈 | 
| [31:54] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out. | 我不认为那会有什么用 | 
| [31:57] | Irreconcilable differences. | 不可调和的分歧 | 
| [31:59] | Don’t run away from it. Don’t run away. | 不要逃避这件事 不要逃避 | 
| [32:02] | You’ve got something good here. | 你在这里收获了很多美妙的东西 | 
| [32:04] | With her, with your friends. | 和她一起 和你的朋友们一起 | 
| [32:05] | Something that… | 一些 | 
| [32:07] | Something that we could never give you. | 一些我们永远无法提供给你的东西 | 
| [32:10] | Also, man up. | 拿出点男人的样子出来 | 
| [32:11] | After what I just saw in there, she needs you. | 经我刚才所见 她需要你 | 
| [32:26] | FP | FP. | 
| [32:28] | As block captain of the Neighborhood Watch, | 作为社区警卫队的街区队长 | 
| [32:30] | I am obligated to ask you | 我有义务问你 | 
| [32:31] | what you’re doing on this side of town. | 你到这片区域来干什么 | 
| [32:33] | Don’t act so high and mighty, Alice. | 不要装得那么高高在上 艾丽丝 | 
| [32:35] | You may not live on the Southside anymore, | 你或许已经不在南边生活了 | 
| [32:38] | you may not dress like you’re from the Southside, | 穿的也不像是从南边来的了 | 
| [32:40] | but we both know the truth. | 但我们都知道一个事实 | 
| [32:43] | Snakes don’t shed their skin so easily. | 蛇想蜕皮 没有那么容易 | 
| [32:46] | Good night, FP. | 晚安 FP | 
| [32:47] | Now get the hell out of my neighborhood. | 立刻给我滚出我的社区 | 
| [32:49] | You’re still hot, Alice. | 你还是那么火辣 艾丽丝 | 
| [32:50] | Too bad you’re a stick in the mud. | 可惜鲜花插在了牛粪上 | 
| [32:56] | 老爹快餐店 | |
| [32:59] | And all this time, I thought you were a lover, not a fighter. | 我一直以为你恋人型的 而不是斗士型 | 
| [33:03] | I’m both. | 我都是 | 
| [33:05] | I’ve got layers. | 我可是很有层次的 | 
| [33:08] | You were doing something nice, | 你是在做好事 | 
| [33:11] | it’s just that sometimes, | 只是有时候 | 
| [33:13] | when people do nice things for me, I short circuit. | 一有人对我好 我就大脑短路了 | 
| [33:16] | Maybe I’m not used to it. | 可能我还没习惯吧 | 
| [33:18] | Maybe I’m scared. | 也可能我只是害怕 | 
| [33:21] | Of getting hurt. | 害怕受伤 | 
| [33:24] | Or being rejected for being myself. | 或是怕因为做自己而被拒绝 | 
| [33:30] | I should have told you about Chuck. | 我应该告诉你查克的事 | 
| [33:33] | But I lied. | 但是我撒了谎 | 
| [33:36] | And instead I threw you this party that you didn’t even want. | 还弄了这场你根本不想要的派对 | 
| [33:41] | Why did you? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [33:44] | Something is very, very wrong with me. | 我有很严重的问题 | 
| [33:50] | Like there’s this darkness in me | 就好像内心存在着黑暗 | 
| [33:53] | that’s overwhelming sometimes, | 有时候会充溢而出无法控制 | 
| [33:55] | and I don’t know where it comes from. | 我不知道这从何而来 | 
| [33:57] | But I think that’s what makes me do these crazy things. Like… | 但我觉得那就是我做出了这些疯狂举动的原因 | 
| [34:36] | How am I ever gonna look anyone in the eye ever again? | 我该怎么再去直视其他人的双眼 | 
| [34:39] | By Monday, this will all be but a dream. | 到了周一 这一切就会如梦境般消散 | 
| [34:42] | Trust me. No one will remember anything. | 相信我 没人会记得任何事 | 
| [34:45] | Except maybe that I accused Cheryl of twincest. | 也许我指出谢丽尔是恋兄癖那件事除外 | 
| [34:52] | I drunk-dialed my dad, Ronnie. | 我喝醉后给我爸打了电话 罗尼 | 
| [34:53] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [34:56] | What did you say? | 你说了些什么 | 
| [34:58] | I told him not to sign the divorce papers. | 我叫他不要签离婚协议书 | 
| [35:01] | I don’t even know why, | 我都不知道为什么要这么说 | 
| [35:02] | it’s not like I even want them to get back together. | 我甚至也不是想让他们重归于好 | 
| [35:07] | Veronica, why do I keep doing this? | 维罗妮卡 我为什么总是这么做这种事 | 
| [35:09] | I keep wrecking things. | 我总是把事情搞砸 | 
| [35:10] | Welcome to my life. | 欢迎来到我的世界 | 
| [35:13] | Every day, I feel like there’s a new secret, | 每一天我都觉得有一个新的秘密 | 
| [35:17] | a new lie about my parents | 一个关于我父母 | 
| [35:19] | and what they’ve done. | 和他们所作所为的新谎言 | 
| [35:23] | I don’t want my mom to be guilty, Archie. | 我不希望我妈是有罪的 亚奇 | 
| [35:26] | I really want that to be a lie. | 我真的希望那是个谎言 | 
| [35:31] | Do you ever wonder… | 你有没有想过… | 
| [35:34] | What if you had done things differently, | 如果你当时采取了不同的方式 | 
| [35:35] | what if you had made different choices? | 如果你做出了不同的选择 | 
| [35:38] | What do you mean, different choices? | 你这个不同的选择是什么意思 | 
| [35:39] | Every day I wonder, | 每天我都在想 | 
| [35:41] | what if I had left Riverdale with my mom? | 如果我和我妈一起离开了河谷镇 | 
| [35:43] | Would things be… | 事情会不会… | 
| [35:46] | Would I be better off? | 我会不会变得更好 | 
| [35:47] | I can’t answer that, Archie, | 这我回答不了 亚奇 | 
| [35:50] | but we wouldn’t have met, | 但如果我们没有相遇 | 
| [35:51] | and that would’ve been a tragedy of epic proportions. | 那会是人类历史上的一大悲剧 | 
| [35:58] | I’m messed up, Veronica… | 我搞砸了 维罗妮卡… | 
| [35:59] | We all are, Archie. | 我们都搞砸了 亚奇 | 
| [36:02] | And, honestly, you less than most. | 而说实话 你不是最糟的 | 
| [37:29] | Veronica. Hey, good morning. | 维罗妮卡 早上好 | 
| [37:35] | Morning, Jughead. | 早 猪头 | 
| [37:42] | So listen… | 听着… | 
| [37:43] | Don’t… Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 | 
| [37:47] | Okay. Cool. | 很好 | 
| [37:52] | Smithers, you’ve known my parents a very long time, haven’t you? | 史密瑟斯 你认识我父母很久了吧 | 
| [37:56] | Oh, my, yes, ages. | 是的 很多年了 | 
| [37:59] | And would you describe my father as a good man? | 你认为我父亲是个好人吗 | 
| [38:05] | I’d rather not say, miss. | 我还是不说为好 小姐 | 
| [38:08] | And my mother, is she… | 那我母亲呢 她是不是… | 
| [38:11] | Unequivocally good. | 绝对是个好人 | 
| [38:14] | No doubt in my mind about that. | 这一点对我来说毫无疑问 | 
| [38:16] | Thank you, Smithers. | 谢谢 史密瑟斯 | 
| [38:22] | – Veronica. ?- I’m sorry I’m late. | -维罗妮卡 -抱歉我来迟了 | 
| [38:27] | And thank you, Mom, | 谢谢你 妈 | 
| [38:29] | for not getting mad that I slept over at Betty’s. | 没有因为我在贝蒂家过夜而生气 | 
| [38:32] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你肯来 | 
| [38:34] | I believe in you, Mom. | 我相信你 妈 | 
| [38:40] | And I’m ready to go on record | 我准备好公开声明 | 
| [38:43] | about how much my mom and dad love me. | 我爸妈有多爱我了 | 
| [38:52] | Long night’s journey into day? | 真是漫长的一夜啊 | 
| [38:57] | 老爸 | |
| [38:59] | I can’t face the music right now. | 我现在暂时没法面对现实 | 
| [39:01] | Yeah, I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [39:04] | So, you and Veronica… | 那么你和维罗妮卡… | 
| [39:08] | Yeah… | 是的… | 
| [39:10] | – Jug… – Don’t worry. | -猪头 -别担心 | 
| [39:12] | I’m never telling anyone anything literally ever. | 我绝不会告诉别人的 | 
| [39:14] | Okay, good. | 好的 | 
| [39:17] | Thanks. That’s great. | 谢谢 太好了 | 
| [39:25] | I brewed some High Point and brought you some aspirin | 我煮了些高点咖啡 还给你弄了 | 
| [39:28] | for the headache I’m sure you have. | 几片治头痛的阿司匹林 | 
| [39:30] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 | 
| [39:34] | So I saw that you invited Jughead’s dad | 我看你邀请了猪头他爸 | 
| [39:36] | to your little soiree last night. | 参加你昨晚举行的小派对 | 
| [39:38] | I did. I thought it would be nice. | 是的 我觉得那样会很温馨 | 
| [39:42] | And he was talking | 他当时和一个穿皮夹克 | 
| [39:43] | to a long-haired delinquent wearing a leather jacket. | 留着长头发的小混混聊了几句 | 
| [39:46] | – You mean Joaquin? – Is that his name? | -你是说华金吗 -他叫这个名字吗 | 
| [39:47] | They know each other through the Serpents. | 他们通过毒蛇帮彼此认识的 | 
| [39:50] | He’s kind of dating Kevin. | 他算是凯文的男朋友吧 | 
| [39:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:53] | A Southside Serpent dating the Sheriff’s son? | 一个南区毒蛇帮的混混和警长的儿子谈恋爱 | 
| [39:57] | This is a small town, but it’s not that small. | 这是个小镇 但也没那么小吧 | 
| [40:05] | Hi there. | 你好呀 | 
| [40:07] | Decaf skim latte and a fresh scone. | 低咖啡因脱脂拿铁和新鲜的司康饼 | 
| [40:12] | The last time you brought me baked goods | 上次你给我买面包 | 
| [40:14] | was because you kissed Archie. | 是因为你吻了亚奇 | 
| [40:21] | Betty… | 贝蒂 | 
| [40:23] | I just testified on my father’s behalf | 我刚为我爸作了证 | 
| [40:26] | and helped his chances of going free. | 让他更有机会获得无罪释放 | 
| [40:29] | That’s good news, right? | 那真是好消息 对吗 | 
| [40:33] | My dad hired Jughead’s dad | 我爸雇了猪头他爸 | 
| [40:36] | to trash the drive-in. | 去破坏汽车影院 | 
| [40:38] | And given recent events, it’s not inconceivable | 鉴于最近发生的事 并不难想象 | 
| [40:41] | that he might’ve hired him to do other jobs. | 我爸有可能还雇了他去做别的事 | 
| [40:46] | Like go after Jason as payback | 比如为了报复布鲁森家对他的 | 
| [40:48] | for what the Blossoms did to him. | 所作所为而去杀害杰森 | 
| [40:54] | I want to help with your investigation. | 我想来帮你调查 | 
| [40:58] | I want the truth. | 我想知道真相 | 
| [41:00] | Whatever it is. | 无论真相如何 | 
| [41:03] | Whether you believe in order or chaos, | 无论你相信秩序还是混乱 | 
| [41:06] | in the end, it’s the same… | 都头来它们其实都是一样的… | 
| [41:08] | We are either in control of our lives, | 我们要么掌控着自己的生活 | 
| [41:10] | or merely think we are. | 或者相信自己能够如此 | 
| [41:12] | Miss Veronica. | 维罗妮卡小姐 | 
| [41:15] | Package arrived for you. | 有你的包裹 | 
| [41:21] | 谢谢 爱你的爸爸 | |
| [41:34] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [41:38] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 | 
| [41:41] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [41:44] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |