时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The story is about a town, | 这是关于一个小镇的故事 |
[00:03] | once wholesome and innocent, | 曾经康泰质朴的镇子 |
[00:05] | 被杰森・布鲁森的神秘之死永远地改变了 now forever changed by the mysterious murder of Jason Blossom… | |
[00:08] | This is our insurance. | 这就是我们的保险 |
[00:08] | 杰森 | |
[00:10] | In case everything goes to hell. | 以防出什么岔子 |
[00:12] | Stash it. Keep it safe. | 把它藏好了 |
[00:13] | I talked it over with Mrs. Cooper. | 我跟库伯女士聊过这事了 |
[00:15] | She’s a part of this? | 她也有份吗 |
[00:16] | She’s gonna keep FP busy while we search his trailer | 她会在我们搜查FP的房车寻找和杰森 |
[00:18] | to find anything that links FP to Jason. | 有关的线索时想办法拖住他 |
[00:21] | Or, more importantly, FP to my dad. | 或者 更重要的是FP和我爸的关联 |
[00:22] | We went to your dad’s trailer… | 我们去了你爸的房车 |
[00:24] | – Why would you guys do that? – We were wrong. | -你们为什么要这么做 -我们错了 |
[00:25] | We didn’t find anything. | 我们没有发现任何东西 |
[00:27] | – You went behind my back, Archie? – Jug… | -你瞒着我 亚奇 -猪头 |
[00:29] | My dad just told Mayor McCoy | 我爸刚告诉了麦克伊镇长 |
[00:31] | – about your dad. – What about my dad? | -你爸的事 -我爸的什么事 |
[00:33] | 他刚因谋杀杰森・布鲁森被逮捕了 He was just arrested. For the murder of Jason Blossom. | |
[00:38] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[00:39] | Someone planted the gun… | 那把枪是有人栽赃的… |
[00:41] | Jason’s murder weapon, in a closet in FP’s trailer. | FP房车壁柜里的那把杀害杰森的凶器 |
[00:43] | It wasn’t there when we searched for it. | 在我们之前搜查的时候并不在那里 |
[00:44] | He’s being framed, Betty. | 他是被陷害的 贝蒂 |
[00:46] | Well, maybe you didn’t see it. | 可能是你没看到 |
[00:47] | We’re not talking about | 我们现在讲的不是那种塞满时尚服饰 |
[00:48] | the Vogue closet here, Bee… | 以至于细节有所疏漏的潮人衣柜 小贝 |
[00:49] | Well, maybe you looked in the wrong one. | 那或许你看错柜子了 |
[00:51] | It’s a trailer with literally one closet. | 那辆房车就一个壁柜 |
[00:53] | There was no lockbox. No gun. | 没有什么上锁的箱子 也没有枪 |
[00:55] | Whatever Sheriff Keller is saying he found, | 无论凯勒警长说他找到了什么 |
[00:57] | it wasn’t there. | 东西之前都不在那里 |
[00:58] | Look, we need to tell Jughead his dad’s innocent. | 听着 我们得告诉猪头他爸是无辜的 |
[01:00] | – Where is Jughead? – I don’t know. | -猪头在哪 -我不知道 |
[01:02] | I tried calling him. I left him messages. | 我试过打电话给他 给他留了信息 |
[01:04] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他就是不接电话 |
[01:06] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[01:07] | – Should we talk to Sheriff Keller? – No. | -这事我们该告诉凯勒警长吗 -不 |
[01:09] | Not until we tell our parents. | 我们先告诉我们的父母 |
[01:11] | That we broke into FP’s trailer? | 说我们闯入了FP的房车吗 |
[01:13] | My dad will know what to do. | 我爸会知道该怎么办的 |
[01:14] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[01:16] | We had to make sure FP wasn’t involved in Jason’s murder. | 我们得确定FP与杰森的死无关 |
[01:19] | And now we know the truth. He was. | 而现在我们知道了真相 他与之有关 |
[01:21] | What? Mom, no. We just told you. | 什么 妈 不是的 我们刚不是告诉你了 |
[01:23] | – The gun was planted. – By whoever killed Jason. | -那把枪是栽赃的 -杀杰森的真凶栽赃的 |
[01:25] | Couldn’t you have just missed it? | 你们会不会刚好没看到它 |
[01:26] | Yeah, excuse me if I trust | 没错 请原谅我更相信 |
[01:28] | the detection skills of an officer of the law | 在职警官的侦查能力 |
[01:29] | over three amateur sleuths. | 而不是三个业余侦探 |
[01:31] | Mom, you’re the one who asked Veronica to break in! | 妈 是你叫维罗妮卡闯入房车进行调查的 |
[01:34] | – Excuse me? – What! | -有没搞错 -什么 |
[01:35] | – Alice? ?- Actually… | -艾丽丝 -其实… |
[01:37] | I approached Mrs. Cooper. | 是我主动找上库伯夫人 |
[01:38] | I had to know if FP was involved, | 我必须弄清楚FP是否涉及此事 |
[01:40] | and if he was connected to my dad. | 以及他和我爸是否有联系 |
[01:42] | A gun was found. | 警方找到了一把枪 |
[01:44] | FP is the killer. Case closed. We’re leaving. | FP就是凶手 案件告破 我们该走了 |
[01:47] | There was no gun! | 当时房车里根本没有枪 |
[01:48] | Son, this isn’t petty theft | 儿子 我们现在谈的 |
[01:51] | or a bar fight we’re talking about, Archie. | 不是什么小偷小摸或是酒吧斗殴 亚奇 |
[01:53] | This is murder. | 是谋杀案 |
[01:54] | Okay, fine. Then we’ll go to the sheriff without you. | 好吧 那我们自己去找警长 |
[01:56] | Archie, you entered FP’s residence illegally. | 亚奇 你非法闯入了FP的住宅 |
[01:59] | So whatever you did or did not find there | 所以无论你在那有没有发现什么证据 |
[02:01] | would be inadmissible in a court of law. | 都不会被法庭采纳的 |
[02:03] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我会怎么样 |
[02:05] | I do care. FP may have ruined Jughead’s life, | 我在乎 FP或许已经毁了猪头的人生 |
[02:07] | I’m not gonna let him ruin yours. | 我不会再让他毁了你的人生 |
[02:20] | 亚奇・安德鲁斯 | |
[02:31] | 贝蒂・库伯 | 亚奇 我很担心猪头 |
[02:36] | 亚奇・安德鲁斯 | 我也是 我们去找他吧 |
[02:43] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[02:46] | Hey, guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[02:50] | I got a bus ticket to Toledo. | 我买了张去托莱多的汽车票 |
[02:55] | Yeah. I thought I’d come see you and Jellybean for a while. | 对 我想来看看你和糖豆 |
[02:59] | I could crash on the couch. | 我可以睡沙发 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:12] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[03:14] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[03:17] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[03:19] | Forget I said anything, okay? | 当我什么都没说 好吗 |
[03:22] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:27] | I changed my mind about Toledo. | 我不打算去托莱多了 |
[03:30] | Can you just put me on whatever the next bus out of town is? | 能帮我改签最近一班出镇的巴士吗 随便去哪 |
[03:34] | I don’t even care where it’s going. | 去哪儿都无所谓 |
[03:36] | Citrusville, Florida. Leaves tomorrow morning at 6:00. | 佛罗里达州希处斯威尔 明早六点出发 |
[03:40] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:42] | Lobby closes in fifteen minutes, reopens at 5:30. | 大厅十五分钟后关闭 明早五点半开门 |
[03:48] | 禁止滞留 | |
[03:49] | Mom? What are you looking for? | 妈 你在找什么 |
[03:51] | – Our passports. – Why? | -我们的护照 -找那个做什么 |
[03:53] | Because Lord knows what FP is going to say, | 因为天知道FP进了监狱 |
[03:55] | now that he’s behind bars. | 会交代些什么 |
[03:58] | So, you do think Daddy hired him to kill Jason? | 所以你真的觉得是爸爸雇他杀了杰森吗 |
[04:01] | Honey, I don’t know. | 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[04:03] | But, regardless of that, we are known associates | 但是 不管是不是这样 我们都是 |
[04:05] | 杀死杰森・布鲁森的凶手的同伴 of the man who killed Jason Blossom. | |
[04:07] | Your father may have had something to do with that. | 你父亲或许也和这事有关 |
[04:10] | Maybe not. But either way, | 或许没有 但不管怎样 |
[04:12] | we need to be ready. | 我们需要做好准备 |
[04:14] | Ready to do what? | 准备什么 |
[04:16] | Run away? Like we ran away from New York? | 逃跑吗 就像我们从纽约逃到这里来一样吗 |
[04:19] | We’re gonna look guilty. | 这样我们看起来就像是畏罪潜逃了 |
[04:20] | Baby, we are guilty! | 宝贝 我们就是有罪 |
[04:23] | I’m guilty. | 我有罪 |
[04:24] | I bribed the Mayor to get the drive-in land, | 我为了拿到汽车影院那块地贿赂了镇长 |
[04:27] | forged your signature, paid off the Serpents. | 伪造你的签名 和毒蛇帮做交易 |
[04:31] | If that comes out, just… | 如果这些事情暴露了的话就… |
[04:34] | Pack a bag, okay? | 去收拾一包随拿随走的行李 好吗 |
[04:37] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:49] | From what he said in the hall, | 根据他之前在大厅里说的话 |
[04:50] | it seems like he wants to get to his mom in Ohio. | 他好像是想去俄亥俄州找他妈妈 |
[04:53] | – Anything? – No. | -他有回消息吗 -没有 |
[04:55] | Maybe his phone died. | 也许他的手机没电了 |
[04:58] | Or maybe, the only friends he has just completely betrayed him. | 或许 他唯一的朋友彻底地背叛了他 |
[05:03] | – Is that him? – No, it’s Veronica. | -是他打来的吗 -不是 是维罗妮卡 |
[05:06] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:07] | Not really. My mom’s spiraling, and I’m on the verge. | 不是很好 我妈很焦虑 我也快要崩溃了 |
[05:11] | I just wanted to talk. Where are you? | 我只想和你聊聊 你在哪 |
[05:13] | I’m with Betty. We’re looking for Jughead. | 我和贝蒂在一起 我们在找猪头 |
[05:15] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:17] | You and Betty went on a manhunt without me? | 你和贝蒂出去找人怎么不叫上我 |
[05:19] | I’ll come meet you. | 我来找你们 |
[05:20] | We’re at the bus station, | 我们在汽车站 |
[05:21] | but it’s shut down for the night. | 但这里已经关门了 |
[05:22] | What’s the one place in town that’s open 24 hours? | 镇里哪里24小时营业 |
[05:26] | Hint, we were just there. | 提示 我们刚刚还在那里 |
[05:31] | – Told you. – Jug. | -我说得没错吧 -猪头 |
[05:39] | Jug, we’re so sorry… | 猪头 我们很抱歉… |
[05:42] | About everything. | 所有的一切 |
[05:47] | Juggy, we screwed up. We all did. | 猪头 我们搞砸了 我们都搞砸了 |
[05:51] | Breaking into your dad’s trailer was wrong, | 闯进你爸的房车很不对 |
[05:53] | but at least some good came out of it. | 但至少得到了一些有用的信息 |
[05:54] | Pretty sure my dad was just arrested for murder. | 我相当肯定我爸刚因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了 |
[05:58] | That gun wasn’t there when we searched his trailer. | 我们搜查他的房车时那把枪并不在那里 |
[06:01] | Someone put it there after we left. | 是有人在我们走之后把它放在那儿的 |
[06:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[06:09] | The gun we found in your trailer | 在你的拖车里找到的那把枪 |
[06:11] | 与杀死杰森・布鲁森的子弹匹配 matched the bullet that killed Jason Blossom. | |
[06:17] | So, did you know him well, | 所以 你是跟他有恩怨 |
[06:18] | or did you just do it for kicks? | 还是只是为了刺激 |
[06:25] | Last summer, | 去年夏天 |
[06:28] | a redhead kid comes up to me at the bar, | 一个红毛小子来酒吧找到我 |
[06:30] | the Whyte Wyrm. | 白魔龙酒吧 |
[06:33] | Said he was planning to run away with his pregnant girlfriend. | 他说他计划带他怀孕的女友私奔 |
[06:36] | -波莉・库伯 -我后来知道了 – Polly Cooper. – So I would learn. | |
[06:39] | He asked me to set him up with a getaway car and some cash. | 他要我给他准备一辆逃跑用的车和一些现金 |
[06:43] | We made a deal. | 我们做了笔交易 |
[06:45] | In exchange for some wheels, | 我给他弄了辆车 |
[06:48] | and a tidy sum, he would make a delivery for me. | 和一大笔现金 作为交换他会帮我运一次货 |
[06:51] | – Drugs? – Mmm. | -毒品吗 -是的 |
[06:53] | I got him a station wagon, | 我给他弄了一辆旅行车 |
[06:55] | stashed some weed in the back. | 在车后藏了一些大麻 |
[06:58] | Then… | 然后… |
[07:00] | I put two and two together. | 我合计了一下 |
[07:03] | 发觉他是克利福德・布鲁森的儿子 Realized he was Cliff Blossom’s son. | |
[07:07] | I thought… | 我就想… |
[07:10] | Kid like that has everything. | 像他那样的孩子什么都有 |
[07:13] | Why in the hell does he need a guy like me? | 为什么会找我这样的人帮忙 |
[07:16] | Then he told me his plan. | 然后他告诉了我他的计划 |
[07:19] | On July 4th, | 七月四号那天 |
[07:21] | his sister was going to row him across Sweetwater River, | 他妹妹将划船把他送到甜水河对岸 |
[07:24] | tip the boat, and say he drowned. | 然后把船弄翻 说他溺水身亡 |
[07:29] | Once he made it across the river, | 他刚一过河 |
[07:32] | I grabbed him before he reached his getaway car, | 我就在他到达那台逃跑用车之前抓住了他 |
[07:35] | which he’d stashed I don’t know where. | 他把车藏了起来 我不知道在哪 |
[07:40] | And then, I took him to the Wyrm… | 然后 我把他带到了白魔龙酒吧… |
[07:43] | Held him in the basement. | 把他关在地下室 |
[07:45] | I kept him tied up and worked out my plan. | 我把他绑了起来 并制定了我自己的计划 |
[07:48] | Which was? | 什么计划 |
[07:49] | 给克利福・布鲁森捎个信说他儿子活着 Get word to Cliff Blossom that his son was alive, | |
[07:52] | and being held for ransom. | 并索要赎金 |
[07:54] | Set up a drop-off point for payment to get him back. | 定一个交付地点完成赎金交易 |
[07:58] | Before I sent word to Blossom, | 就在我捎信给布鲁森之前 |
[08:01] | the kid got loose. | 那个孩子挣脱了捆绑 |
[08:03] | Tried to escape. | 尝试逃跑 |
[08:06] | And that’s when you shot him and stuffed him in the freezer. | 于是你就一枪毙了他 把他放到了冰柜里 |
[08:19] | Once things quieted down, | 等事情平息下来 |
[08:21] | and your guys were done dragging Sweetwater River for his body, | 你们放弃在甜水河打捞他的尸体后 |
[08:25] | that’s when I dumped it. | 我便把尸体丢到了那里 |
[08:28] | The only place we’d already looked. | 那个我们唯一已经搜查过的地方 |
[08:33] | You break into my house and steal my files? | 你闯入我家 偷了我的调查卷宗吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I did. | 是 是我做的 |
[08:43] | 我甚至跟踪我儿子和贝蒂・库伯 I even followed my son and Betty Cooper | |
[08:45] | to Jason’s getaway car, and torched it. | 找到了杰森的逃跑用车 并放火烧了它 |
[08:51] | You must’ve thought you’re real smart. | 你肯定觉得自己特别聪明 |
[08:55] | Now, I wanna hear you say it. | 现在 我想听你亲口说 |
[09:00] | 是你杀害了杰森・布鲁森吗 Did you kill Jason Blossom? | |
[09:13] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 长官 |
[09:14] | We need to see Sheriff Keller. | 我们得见下凯勒警长 |
[09:15] | There’s been a huge mistake. | 有个巨大的错误 |
[09:17] | 警长 我们要和你谈谈FP・琼斯 Sheriff, we need to talk to you about FP Jones. | |
[09:20] | – What about him? – He’s innocent. | -他怎么了 -他是清白的 |
[09:22] | He’s being framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[09:23] | Then why did he just confess? | 那他为什么刚刚认罪 |
[09:45] | 河谷镇 | |
[09:50] | 还杰森一个公道 | |
[10:01] | Polly, the most incredible thing has happened. | 波莉 最难以置信的事情发生了 |
[10:10] | He killed Jason, not… | 他杀了杰森 不是… |
[10:19] | I went to the station. | 我去了警局 |
[10:21] | I looked our son’s killer in the eye. | 我直视杀害我们儿子的凶手的双眼 |
[10:29] | Finally, we’ll have peace. | 终于 我们得到了安宁 |
[10:32] | Jason will have peace. | 杰森会安息的 |
[10:36] | And we… We can all start over. | 而我们…我们都可以重新开始新生活了 |
[10:39] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[10:48] | The police report said FP worked alone. | 警方说FP是单人作案 |
[10:51] | No mention of your dad, Ronnie. That’s good news, right? | 没有提到你爸 罗尼 这是个好消息吧 |
[10:54] | I can’t stop thinking that… | 我一直不禁在想… |
[10:56] | maybe my dad hired another Serpent to plant that gun. | 也许是我爸又雇了个毒蛇帮的人把枪栽赃给他 |
[11:03] | It’s surreal, isn’t it? How’s Jughead doing? | 这太离奇了 不是吗 猪头怎么样 |
[11:06] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[11:07] | He’s not coming in today. He’s at the station. | 他今天不来了 他在警局 |
[11:09] | Being grilled by your dad. | 在被你爸拷问 |
[11:10] | Who’s just doing his job. | 他只是在做他的本职工作 |
[11:11] | I mean, of course he’s gonna ask Jughead questions. | 他当然会问猪头一些问题 |
[11:13] | Okay, well, he’s wasting his time, Kev. | 好吧 但他这是在浪费时间 凯文 |
[11:15] | Because FP didn’t kill Jason. | 因为FP没有杀害杰森 |
[11:17] | – Betty, he confessed. – Or he was coerced. | -贝蒂 他认罪了 -要么是屈打成招 |
[11:21] | Or he’s protecting someone, maybe a Serpent. | 要么是在保护某个人 或许是某个毒蛇帮的人 |
[11:25] | My mom saw him and Joaquin together… | 我妈看见他和华金一起… |
[11:27] | Don’t! Do not drag my boyfriend into this. | 别 别把我男朋友扯进这件事 |
[11:32] | What’re you… | 你要… |
[11:33] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不是吧 -什么 |
[11:37] | What happened to him not coming in today? | 他今天不是不来吗 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry, Cheryl. | 对不起 谢丽尔 |
[12:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:15] | Mr. Jones, you need to come with me. Right now. | 琼斯先生 你跟我过来 就现在 |
[12:18] | He was apologizing. He didn’t do anything wrong! | 他刚是在道歉 他没有做错任何事 |
[12:29] | – Cheryl? ?- I barely touched him. | -谢丽尔 -我几乎都没碰到他 |
[12:42] | It’s not his fault, Cheryl. | 不是他的错 谢丽尔 |
[12:45] | Even if his dad did do it, it’s… | 即使是他爸做的 那… |
[12:47] | Everybody keeps coming up to me, | 所有人都走到我面前 |
[12:51] | and hugging me, | 拥抱我 |
[12:53] | and telling me that I must be so relieved | 告诉我 杀害我哥的凶手 |
[12:55] | that my brother’s killer has finally been caught. | 终于被抓住了 我一定如释重负 |
[12:58] | That this nightmare is over. | 噩梦终于结束了 |
[13:05] | Then why doesn’t it feel that way? | 那为什么我没这种感觉 |
[13:19] | What happened in there? | 校长在里面问了什么 |
[13:20] | My second interrogation of the day. | 我今天的第二场审问 |
[13:23] | Don’t know who’s more of a dick, | 都不知道他俩谁更混蛋 |
[13:25] | Keller or Weatherbee. | 凯勒还是韦瑟比 |
[13:26] | Don’t listen to them. Everyone else is wrong. | 别听他们说的 他们都是错的 |
[13:28] | Your dad’s innocent, and we just need to prove it, Jug. | 你爸是无辜的 我只是需要证明这一点 猪头 |
[13:31] | Who killed him, then, Betty? | 那是谁下的杀手 贝蒂 |
[13:35] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:38] | 如果不是我爸 那是谁杀害了杰森・布鲁森 If it wasn’t my dad, who killed Jason Blossom? | |
[13:41] | He said he did it, and you know what? | 他说了是他杀的 而你知道吗 |
[13:43] | I’ve been waiting my whole life | 我这辈子一直在等待 |
[13:45] | for that man to do the right thing, | 那个男人去做正确的事情 |
[13:46] | and I’m done. | 而我现在我受够了 |
[13:50] | – You should be, too. – Jug. | -你也应该如此 -猪头 |
[13:58] | Yes, I… I appreciate it. | 是的 我非常感谢 |
[14:02] | That was Weatherbee. | 是韦瑟比打来的 |
[14:03] | He’s concerned for Jug’s personal safety. | 他担心猪头的人身安全 |
[14:06] | After what happened with Cheryl, | 在谢丽尔的事情发生之后 |
[14:08] | he’s worried about the other students’ reaction to it. | 他担心其他同学会对此有所反应 |
[14:10] | Thinks Jughead should finish the semester from home. | 他觉得猪头最好还是在家里完成这学期的学业 |
[14:13] | Jughead’s getting kicked out because Cheryl pummeled him. | 就因为谢丽尔打了他猪头就要被赶出学校 |
[14:15] | How is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[14:17] | It’s not. | 是不公平 |
[14:18] | Well, can we call, I don’t know, the school board? | 那我们能给校董事会打电话吗 |
[14:20] | Son, FP may spend decades in prison, | 儿子 FP可能会蹲几十年的牢 |
[14:25] | potentially the rest of his life. | 很可能他的下半辈子就交代在牢里了 |
[14:26] | We gotta think of a long-term solution. | 我们得想出一个长期的解决方案 |
[14:28] | We are the long-term solution. | 我们就是长期的解决方案 |
[14:30] | That’s not how it works, okay? I’m not his legal guardian. | 这样是不行的 我不是他的法定监护人 |
[14:33] | Oh, good thing mom’s a lawyer. | 那幸好妈妈是位律师 |
[14:34] | Archie, my priority is keeping you safe. | 亚奇 我要优先保证你的安全 |
[14:37] | Keep me safe from who? Jughead? | 谁会伤害我 猪头吗 |
[14:39] | Are you kidding me, Dad? | 我在开玩笑吗 爸爸 |
[14:40] | No, from whatever trouble | 防止你被琼斯家的各种 |
[14:41] | seems to follow the Jones’ around, | 不管他们去哪 不管他们做什么 |
[14:43] | wherever they go, whatever they do. | 都依然阴魂不散的麻烦所伤害 |
[14:46] | Hell, maybe you should go to Chicago and live with your mom. | 或许你该去芝加哥跟你妈妈一起住 |
[14:51] | It’s not even something I was considering, Dad. | 我压根没有想过这件事 爸爸 |
[14:54] | But you know what? Maybe I should. | 但你知道吗 或许我真该考虑一下 |
[14:56] | Hey, if it’ll keep you out of trouble, I’m all for it. | 如果这样能让你远离麻烦 我双手赞成 |
[15:04] | Hey, Jug. | 猪头 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna sleep in the garage tonight. Okay? | 我今晚去车库睡 |
[15:09] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[15:41] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:43] | Mom, what are you doing with that? | 妈 你拿那玩意做什么 |
[15:44] | Get behind me. Be ready to dial 911. | 到我身后来 准备好报警 |
[15:58] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:01] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[16:06] | Don’t shoot, Alice. | 别开枪 艾丽丝 |
[16:07] | – Dad! – Hal! | -爸爸 -哈尔 |
[16:10] | These are Sheriff Keller’s files | 这是凯勒警长关于 |
[16:13] | about the Blossom murder investigation. | 布鲁森谋杀案的调查卷宗 |
[16:16] | How did you get these, Dad? | 你从哪弄来的 爸爸 |
[16:17] | I broke into his house | 汽车影院那晚 |
[16:19] | the night of the last drive-in, | 我闯进了他家 |
[16:21] | and I took them. | 然后拿走了这些卷宗 |
[16:22] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[16:23] | FP・琼斯已经认罪了 FP Jones already confessed to that. | |
[16:25] | Well, I have no idea why he would do that, | 我不知道他为什么要认罪 |
[16:27] | because it was me. | 因为真正的小偷是我 |
[16:28] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来这 |
[16:29] | To destroy any evidence that could lead back to me. | 毁掉所有能证明是我偷取了卷宗的证据 |
[16:32] | Wait, that doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 这说不通啊 |
[16:33] | Why would FP fess up to something he didn’t even do? | FP为什么要承认他没做过的事情呢 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I’m not thinking about FP right now. | 我现在不在考虑FP的事情 |
[16:39] | I’d like to know why your father is stealing | 我想知道为什么你父亲要偷取 |
[16:41] | and destroying evidence in a murder investigation. | 并销毁一起谋杀案件的调查证据 |
[16:43] | Look, I was worried that the investigation | 听着 我是担心这起调查会 |
[16:45] | would get back to Polly, somehow. To us. | 牵扯到波莉身上 牵扯到我们身上 |
[16:49] | And somehow Sheriff Keller would figure out the connection | 而凯勒警长可能会查出我们家 |
[16:52] | between our family and the Blossoms. | 与布鲁森一家之间的联系 |
[16:55] | And he would think that there was some kind of motive. | 他会把这种联系看做是作案动机 |
[16:57] | Wait, you mean about | 等等 你是指 |
[16:58] | Great-Grandpappy Cooper being murdered by a Blossom? | 库伯曾祖父是被布鲁森家的人杀害一事吗 |
[17:05] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[17:07] | Your great-grandfather wasn’t just murdered by a Blossom. | 你的曾祖父不仅是被布鲁森家的人杀害的 |
[17:13] | He was a Blossom. | 他自己就是布鲁森家的一员 |
[17:18] | After the murder, our family severed ties | 在谋杀案发生之后 我们家就与布鲁森一家 |
[17:22] | with the Blossoms and their name, | 彻底断绝了关系 并舍弃了他们的姓氏 |
[17:23] | and we took a new one. “Cooper.” | 我们用了一个新的姓氏 库伯 |
[17:27] | I’m… | 我姓… |
[17:30] | a Blossom? | 布鲁森 |
[17:32] | Polly is a Blossom, | 波莉也姓布鲁森 |
[17:37] | which makes her and Jason | 所以她和杰森 |
[17:40] | relatives by blood. | 是有血缘关系的 |
[17:46] | – Which is why you wanted to… – Yeah. | -所以你才想要… -没错 |
[17:50] | Alice, that’s why. | 艾丽丝 就是这个原因 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God, Hal. | 我的天啊 哈尔 |
[17:55] | If you’re willing to send our daughter away | 如果你情愿因此把我们的女儿送走 |
[17:57] | to keep her away from Jason… | 让她远离杰森 |
[18:00] | How far would the Blossoms go to keep them apart? | 布鲁森一家为了让他们分开会下怎样的黑手呢 |
[18:04] | We need to get Polly out of that house. | 我们得把波莉从那庄园里救出来 |
[18:17] | Don’t bother calling the cops. We’re not staying. Polly! | 犯不着叫警察了 我们不会久留的 波莉 |
[18:20] | What the hell is going on here, Alice? | 这到底怎么回事 艾丽丝 |
[18:22] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在可是大半夜 |
[18:23] | Oh, sorry to disrupt the witching hour at Thornhill. | 抱歉打扰你的清梦了 |
[18:26] | Polly, honey, are you okay? | 波莉 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. Betty, what’s going on? | 我很好 贝蒂 到底怎么了 |
[18:30] | We’re here to bring you home, Pol. | 我们是来带你回家的 波莉 |
[18:31] | She’s not leaving us. | 她不会离开我们 |
[18:32] | She chose to live here, remember? | 她自己选择住在这里的 你忘了吗 |
[18:34] | With a mentally stable family. | 选择和精神稳定的家庭住在一起 |
[18:36] | Oh, I know all about your family, Penelope. | 你们家的事我知道得一清二楚 佩内洛普 |
[18:39] | – And the incest. – What? | -以及乱伦 -什么 |
[18:42] | What incest? | 什么乱伦 |
[18:43] | Hal’s grandfather wasn’t just your grandpappy’s murder victim. | 哈尔的祖父不仅是被你祖父杀害的 |
[18:48] | They were brothers, which made him a Blossom. | 他们是兄弟 他也是布鲁森的一员 |
[18:52] | Just like Hal. | 正如哈尔也是 |
[18:54] | – Yeah, so what? – “So what?” | -是的 那又怎样 -“那又怎样” |
[18:56] | So, everything, | 那么这一切 |
[18:57] | starting with FP’s confession, has a few gaping holes in it. | 就从FP认罪说起 都有漏洞了 |
[19:01] | He’s being used by someone with a crazy motive, | 他被有疯狂动机的人利用了 |
[19:05] | for example, hiding incest. | 比如 掩饰乱伦 |
[19:08] | You were disgusted that Jason and Polly were dating | 你们因为杰森和波莉有血缘关系 |
[19:11] | because they were related. | 而反感他们俩约会 |
[19:12] | Nothing could be more purely Blossom than those babies. | 没有比他们的孩子更纯的布鲁森血脉了 |
[19:17] | Okay, what is wrong with you people? | 你们有病吧 |
[19:19] | Will you just spare us the middle-class morality. | 收起你那中产阶级道德观 |
[19:21] | It’s not like they were brother and sister. | 他们又不是亲兄妹 |
[19:23] | They were, what, third cousins. | 也就是八杆子打不着的三代表亲 |
[19:26] | You think I killed my son? | 你认为我杀了自己的儿子吗 |
[19:29] | That’s it. Polly, we are out of here. | 够了 波莉 我们走 |
[19:32] | Enough of this Doctor Moreau | 这种《人魔岛》的 |
[19:34] | experimentation in breeding and eugenics. | 优生优育试验到此为止 |
[19:36] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[19:38] | Betty, let’s go. | 贝蒂 我们走 |
[19:40] | You’ve made a grave error, little girl. | 小姑娘 你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[19:43] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不这么觉得 |
[19:45] | And I’m not gonna stop until I prove it. | 而且 不证实我绝不罢休 |
[19:57] | Juggy. Jug. Wake up, we gotta go to Pop’s. | 猪头 快醒醒 我们得去老爹快餐店 |
[20:03] | Archie asked me to look into your father’s case. | 亚奇让我研究一下你父亲的案子 |
[20:05] | I went down to the station, | 我去了警察局 |
[20:06] | and passed myself off as his attorney | 冒充他的律师 |
[20:08] | to try to get as much information as I could. | 尽可能多地拿到信息 |
[20:11] | How’s it looking, Mom? | 情况怎么样 妈 |
[20:13] | Well, unfortunately, between FP’s list of priors, | 不幸的是 鉴于FP之前的案底 |
[20:17] | the anonymous tip, | 匿名举报 |
[20:18] | and the possession of the murder weapon… | 以及持有凶器… |
[20:20] | Don’t forget that pesky confession. | 别忘了还有那麻烦的认罪 |
[20:22] | Things look pretty bad. | 情况很不妙 |
[20:25] | I was with him all night, | 我跟他待了一整夜 |
[20:26] | and he never once budged from his story. | 他一直坚持自己的供词 |
[20:31] | Well, if nothing else, | 别的先不说 |
[20:33] | at least he’s an honest murderer. | 至少他是个诚实的凶手 |
[20:35] | – Jug… – Right? | -猪头 -不是吗 |
[20:36] | 对了 谁是华金・德桑托斯 Oh, also, who is Joaquin DeSantos? | |
[20:42] | Joaquin? As in Kevin’s boyfriend? | 华金 凯文那个男朋友吗 |
[20:46] | He was FP’s one phone call. | FP唯一打电话的机会就是打给了他 |
[20:50] | Jughead, my advice to you is, | 猪头 我的建议是 |
[20:54] | go and see your father. | 去看看你的父亲 |
[20:56] | Tell him everything you wanna say. | 把你想说的话全都告诉他 |
[20:57] | Once he’s arraigned, things tend to move pretty quickly, | 一旦他被提审 流程就会走得非常快 |
[21:00] | and there won’t be anything left to do. | 到时候就束手无策了 |
[21:02] | So, this might be your last chance. | 所以这可能就是你最后的机会了 |
[21:07] | When Archie told me about his little plan to help you, | 当亚奇跟我说他那小计划 想帮你 |
[21:12] | get you on your feet, and working with Fred, | 让你振作 让你与费雷德共事时 |
[21:16] | deep down, I knew it was a mistake. | 我内心深处就知道那是个错误 |
[21:20] | Should have listened to your gut. | 你应该相信你的直觉 |
[21:22] | You really had me. | 你真的骗到我了 |
[21:28] | Cleaning the trailer. | 清理了房车 |
[21:29] | Convincing me that you had quit drinking. | 让我相信你戒酒了 |
[21:35] | I was so happy, for the first time in so long. | 长久以来我第一次那么开心 |
[21:42] | You paid attention to me. | 你在意我了 |
[21:44] | Let’s be honest. | 我们说实话吧 |
[21:46] | The only reason you even read my manuscript about Jason’s murder, | 你之所以读我写的关于杰森之死的手稿 |
[21:49] | was to make sure I wasn’t onto you. | 就只是想确认我没有怀疑你 |
[21:53] | And you didn’t want to take me | 而且 你并没有想带着我 |
[21:55] | to Toledo to get the family back together. | 去托莱多让我们一家团圆 |
[21:59] | You wanted to get away. | 你就是想逃跑 |
[22:01] | You wanted to run away. | 你就是想跑路 |
[22:02] | I did what I had to do! What I always do! | 我做了我应该做的 向来如此 |
[22:06] | Are you even sorry? | 你都不觉得愧疚吗 |
[22:15] | Sorry I got caught. | 我只遗憾被抓了 |
[22:19] | We done? | 说完了吗 |
[22:23] | Look at me, Jughead! | 看着我 猪头 |
[22:30] | Never come back here! | 绝对不要再来 |
[22:33] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[22:42] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[22:52] | He called Joaquin? | 他给华金打了电话 |
[22:55] | Why not Jughead? | 怎么不给猪头打 |
[22:57] | Or your dad? Or a lawyer? | 或者你爸 或者一位律师 |
[22:58] | – It’s weird. – What does Betty think? | -很奇怪 -贝蒂怎么看 |
[23:00] | She thinks it’s weird. | 她觉得很奇怪 |
[23:03] | Joaquin might know if FP was hired to kill Jason, | 华金或许知道FP是否是受雇去杀害杰森的 |
[23:07] | if it was my father… | 如果是我爸雇的他… |
[23:11] | I need to see this through to the end. | 我必须得把这件事跟到底 |
[23:13] | We know FP used his call from jail to get in touch with you. | 我们知道FP用他跟监狱外联系的机会找了你 |
[23:15] | What did he say? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[23:17] | It was basically just a warning. | 基本上就是个警告 |
[23:19] | Said to lay low. | 叫我保持低调 |
[23:19] | No one uses their one call to say “Lay low.” | 没人会打这样的电话让你”保持低调” |
[23:22] | Joaquin, do you know something? | 华金 你是不是知道点什么 |
[23:25] | I’m not talking to you as your boyfriend, | 我不是以你男友的身份和你说这番话 |
[23:27] | I’m talking to you as the sheriff’s son. | 我是以警长儿子的身份问你 |
[23:29] | Did FP kill Jason? | 是FP杀了杰森吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:38] | – I mean, I… I assume. – Oh, my God. | -我猜是的 -上帝啊 |
[23:40] | Did you see him pull the trigger? | 你亲眼看到他扣下扳机了吗 |
[23:41] | No, no. God, no… | 没有 上帝啊 没有 |
[23:43] | Then why do you think he did it? | 那你为什么觉得是他干的 |
[23:48] | On July 11th, I got a phone call | 7月11日那天 我半夜 |
[23:51] | in the middle of the night from FP. | 接到了一通FP打来的电话 |
[23:54] | Said he needed help with some clean-up job at the Whyte Wyrm. | 他说需要我帮忙在白魔龙那边做点清理工作 |
[23:57] | What job? | 什么清理工作 |
[24:00] | The basement of the Whyte Wyrm is off limits to everyone, | 白魔龙的地下室是禁止所有人进入的区域 |
[24:05] | but that’s where I met FP, | 但我就是在那和FP会面的 |
[24:06] | and that’s where I saw… | 我就是在那里看到… |
[24:14] | he’d been shot. | 杰森被枪杀的尸体 |
[24:17] | I never asked FP if he did it. I just… | 我从未问过FP是否是他干的 我就… |
[24:20] | I mean, I was terrified. I… I just assumed. | 我当时吓坏了 我就猜是他干的 |
[24:23] | We stashed the body in the freezer, | 我们把尸体放进了冷柜中 |
[24:28] | cleaned up the mess, got rid of any evidence… | 把现场打扫了一下 清除了证据 |
[24:37] | You are a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[24:40] | 华金 FP过去曾为我父亲海勒姆・洛奇 Joaquin, FP has done jobs for my dad, | |
[24:43] | Hiram Lodge, in the past. | 做过一些见不得人的勾当 |
[24:46] | Do you think killing Jason was one of them? | 你觉得杀害杰森是否也是他指使的呢 |
[24:51] | There was one time I overheard a conversation | 有一次我无意中听到了FP |
[24:53] | between FP and Mustang… | 和野马之间的对话 |
[24:55] | – Who’s Mustang? – He’s another Serpent. | -野马是谁 -另一位毒蛇帮成员 |
[25:00] | The only other guy who knew about the clean-up. | 知道这个清理工作的唯一第三者 |
[25:02] | The guy you got into a fight with at the Wyrm. | 这家伙在白魔龙和你打过一架 |
[25:06] | I heard him tell FP something about some rich guy. | 我听到他和FP说了些关于某个富人的事情 |
[25:10] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道具体是谁 |
[25:12] | – Where is Mustang? – No, no, no, no. | -野马人在哪 -不不不 |
[25:14] | You do not want to go see him. | 你不会想要去见他的 |
[25:15] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我就想 |
[25:17] | And you’re going to take us. Or… | 而你将带我们去找他 不然… |
[25:18] | Or I’m going to tell my dad about your little clean-up job. | 不然我就把你干的这个清理工作告诉我爸 |
[25:23] | I’m so glad that you’re home, Pol. | 我很高兴你终于回家了 波莉 |
[25:27] | And that you’re safe. | 而且安然无恙 |
[25:29] | And that the babies are okay and healthy. | 孩子也健健康康的 |
[25:34] | But God, everything else… | 但是天啊 其他一切… |
[25:37] | is the worst. | 简直是糟透了 |
[25:47] | Betty, I saw my dad. | 贝蒂 我见过我爸了 |
[25:50] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[25:52] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[26:05] | Not that much money in local crime and villainy, huh? | 本地犯罪作恶看来赚不到什么钱啊 |
[26:08] | This is him, here. | 他就住这里 |
[26:13] | Mustang? You here? | 野马 你在吗 |
[26:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:47] | – I can’t… I can’t be here. – Let’s go. | -我不能 我不能出现在这里 -我们走 |
[26:49] | Call my dad. | 给我爸打电话 |
[27:00] | – Son… – I’m okay. We both are. | -儿子 -我没事 我们都没事 |
[27:03] | What were you doing here in the first place? | 你们怎么会到这里来 |
[27:04] | We knew Mustang was a Serpent. | 我们知道野马是毒蛇帮成员 |
[27:06] | We just wanted to talk to him, | 我们只是想问问他 |
[27:07] | to see if he knew anything about FP. | 是否知道些关于FP的事情 |
[27:09] | Veronica, this has to stop. | 维罗妮卡 这种事情得停止了 |
[27:10] | – Why are you doing this? – Mom. | -你为什么要这么做 -妈 |
[27:12] | What do you think happened in there? | 你觉得死因是什么 |
[27:14] | Likely an overdose. | 大概是吸食过量 |
[27:15] | We’re waiting to see a time of death, | 我们等着看死亡时间 |
[27:18] | but it wouldn’t surprise me at all | 但如果他和杰森被杀一案 |
[27:19] | if he was somehow involved in Jason’s murder, | 有牵连并想用吸毒来麻痹负罪感 |
[27:20] | and was feeling the heat. | 我完全不会感到意外 |
[27:22] | And how’d you know he even lived here? | 你们怎么会知道他住在这里的 |
[27:27] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[27:30] | Found it under his bed. | 在他床底找到了这个 |
[27:35] | 赫敏・洛奇 Hermione Lodge? | |
[27:37] | Mind explaining to me why your initials are on this bag? | 能跟我解释一下为什么包上有你的名字缩写吗 |
[27:41] | 不是赫敏・洛奇 警长 Not Hermione Lodge, Sheriff. | |
[27:45] | -是海勒姆・洛奇 我爸 -维罗妮卡 – Hiram Lodge. My dad. – Veronica! | |
[27:46] | Mom… | 妈 |
[27:48] | He was doing business with the Serpents. | 他曾和毒蛇帮做生意 |
[27:51] | And that’s all we’re saying until there’s an attorney present. | 律师到场前我们不会再多说 |
[28:12] | This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen. | 这正是我不愿意看到发生的事 |
[28:15] | If you stay on this path, you will end up dead. | 如果你继续查下去 你最后会没命的 |
[28:17] | 就像杰森・布鲁森一样 Just like Jason Blossom. | |
[28:20] | You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[28:22] | Okay? When I tell you I’m trying to protect you. | 好吗 我说了我想保护你 |
[28:24] | That is my job. | 这是我的责任 |
[28:27] | It’s the only one that counts. | 这也是我唯一在意的事情 |
[28:35] | – Do you got that? – Yes. | -你明白了吗 -是的 |
[28:55] | Mom! Mom… Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[29:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:07] | You gotta tell your friends to stop before they get hurt. | 你必须让你的朋友停手 免得他们受伤 |
[29:10] | You really don’t know them at all, do you? | 你真是一点都不了解他们 对吧 |
[29:13] | Just like I don’t know you. | 就像我不了解你一样 |
[29:19] | – Joaquin? – Yeah? | -华金 -怎么了 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna miss you, Preppy… | 我会想你的 学生仔 |
[29:39] | Look, I didn’t want to say this in front of your friends, | 听着 我不想当着你朋友的面说这话 |
[29:44] | but there’s something else. | 但还有一件事 |
[29:48] | My dad’s been lying to me his whole life, | 我爸一辈子都在对我说谎 |
[29:50] | but he’s never been any good at it. | 但是他的谎言从不高明 |
[29:53] | I saw it in his eyes. | 我从他的眼神里看出来了 |
[29:55] | – He didn’t do it. – So, why lie? | -他没有杀人 -那为什么要撒谎呢 |
[29:58] | Who is he protecting? | 他在保护谁 |
[30:09] | Mommy, that last morning, | 妈妈 出事那天早上 |
[30:11] | before Jay-Jay and I went to the river… | 在我和杰森去河边之前 |
[30:14] | Why were he and Daddy arguing? | 他为什么和爸爸吵架 |
[30:18] | We’ve been over this. | 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[30:22] | Your father dedicated himself to grooming Jason | 你父亲致力于培养杰森 |
[30:25] | to take over the family business, | 接管我们的家族生意 |
[30:26] | – but in the end… – He couldn’t stomach it. | -但是最终… -他无法承受 |
[30:29] | When, really, I should have been nurturing you. | 其实我当时应该栽培你 |
[30:31] | Because Jason never had the stomach for any of it. | 因为杰森一向没那个胆量 |
[30:33] | But you… you’re a Blossom. | 但是你 你是当之无愧的布鲁森家人 |
[30:37] | I remember. He told me. | 我记得 他告诉过我 |
[30:46] | But why? What couldn’t he handle? | 但是为什么 什么是他不能处理的 |
[30:55] | So many questions, Cheryl… | 许多问题 谢丽尔 |
[30:59] | Okay, who can we rule out? | 我们可以排除掉谁 |
[31:02] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[31:03] | We know why he was acting so shady. | 我们知道他行为可疑的原因了 |
[31:06] | – Hermione. – Yeah. | -赫敏 -对 |
[31:07] | Veronica says she’s guilty of plenty, | 维罗妮卡说她干过许多见不得人的勾当 |
[31:08] | but not murder. Plus, she has an alibi. | 但没有谋杀 另外她有不在场证据 |
[31:10] | She was in New York. | 她当时在纽约 |
[31:12] | 因此 只剩下海勒姆・洛奇 So, that just leaves Hiram Lodge… | |
[31:13] | 以及克利福德和佩内洛普・布鲁森 And Clifford and Penelope Blossom… | |
[31:20] | I think something happened, Mommy. | 我觉得有事情发生了 妈妈 |
[31:23] | Whatever do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:26] | If Daddy wasn’t mad at Jason about Polly, | 如果爸爸不是因为波莉而对杰森生气 |
[31:29] | it must have been about the business. | 那一定是和生意有关 |
[31:32] | I don’t know if he heard something he shouldn’t have, | 我不清楚是不是他听到了些他不该听到的 |
[31:34] | or he saw something he didn’t like… | 或者看到了些他不希望看到的… |
[31:36] | You don’t know what you’re saying… | 你不知道自己在说些什么 |
[31:39] | What was Jay-Jay running away from? | 杰森想远离的是什么 |
[31:43] | The business? | 生意吗 |
[31:45] | Daddy? | 爸爸吗 |
[31:49] | You? | 还是你 |
[32:02] | You think your father killed your brother? | 你认为你父亲杀害了你的哥哥 |
[32:06] | You think I did? | 你认为是我干的 |
[32:07] | You think we murdered him and threw him in the river, | 你觉得我们杀了杰森然后抛尸河里 |
[32:10] | because Jason knew some deep, dark, horrible secret | 因为他知道了一些不为人知 黑暗 |
[32:14] | about our business? | 可怕的商业秘密吗 |
[32:16] | You want answers, Cheryl? | 你想要答案 谢丽尔 |
[32:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[32:22] | There it is! | 就在这里 |
[32:26] | There’s the sticky, dark, dirty truth. | 这就是黏手 黑暗 肮脏的事实 |
[32:30] | Maple syrup! | 枫糖 |
[32:34] | Drown in it, why don’t you? | 沉溺其中吧 |
[32:41] | Well, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[32:43] | You two just can’t leave well enough alone, can you? | 你们两个就是不能适可而止 是吧 |
[32:45] | Mom, we know what you’re going to say. | 妈 我们知道你要说什么 |
[32:48] | The police found another dead body. | 警察发现了另外一具尸体 |
[32:50] | Okay, maybe not that. | 这倒没料到 |
[32:51] | A Southside Serpent | 一个南区毒蛇帮的人 |
[32:52] | and Sheriff Clueless is convinced | 克鲁里斯警长已经认定了 |
[32:54] | that he was working with your father. | 他和你父亲是一伙的 |
[32:56] | He allegedly committed suicide by overdose, | 据说他服药过量自杀身亡 |
[32:58] | and there was a bag of money on-site | 现场还有一大袋子现金 |
[33:00] | 把他和海勒姆・洛奇联系起来 that links him to Hiram Lodge. | |
[33:02] | Everything is tied up into a nice little bow. | 所有证据都集中在了一起 |
[33:05] | Too tidy, if you ask me. | 要我说 太齐整了 |
[33:11] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[33:15] | Okay. We’ll meet you there. | 好 我们那里见 |
[33:19] | Whatever it is we’re looking for, | 不管我们现在找的是什么 |
[33:21] | Joaquin didn’t know if it would help your dad, | 华金不确定是会帮到你爸 |
[33:22] | or make things worse. | 还是让情况更糟 |
[33:24] | Guess we’re going to find out. | 看来我们得搞清楚 |
[33:26] | And why did he wait so long to tell us? | 他为什么过了这么久才告诉我们 |
[33:28] | FP called him from jail. | FP从监狱里给他打了电话 |
[33:29] | Told him to forget about their plan, | 让他忘掉他们的计划 |
[33:31] | some contingency plan. He said it was too dangerous. | 某个应急计划 他说太危险了 |
[33:36] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识 |
[33:41] | Hey, right here. | 这里 |
[33:59] | 杰森 | |
[34:04] | This is meant to help FP? | 这对FP会有帮助吗 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. Looks like more incriminating evidence to me. | 不知道 在我看来这更像定罪证据 |
[34:10] | Yeah, this just confirms that my dad torched Jason’s getaway car. | 是的 这恰好证明了我爸烧了杰森的跑路车 |
[34:13] | And that his confession was true. | 以及他的供词是真实的 |
[34:17] | Why would FP say Jason’s varsity jacket is dangerous? | 为什么FP说杰森的运动服很危险 |
[34:20] | What could that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:21] | I can ask my father. | 我可以问我爸 |
[34:24] | He would know, considering we found concrete proof | 他应该知道 毕竟我们找到了 |
[34:26] | that he hired the Serpents to kill Jason. | 他雇毒蛇帮杀掉杰森的铁证 |
[34:30] | Which probably means | 这可能意味着 |
[34:31] | that your dad pulled the trigger, Jughead. | 是你爸爸动的手 猪头 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:43] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[34:46] | No, I’m not giving up yet. | 不行 我还没有放弃 |
[34:51] | Put this on. | 把这穿上 |
[34:54] | – What? – Put it on. | -什么 -穿上 |
[34:56] | Betty, this is weird. | 贝蒂 这太奇怪了 |
[35:05] | There’s a hole in the pocket. | 口袋里有一个洞 |
[35:06] | Okay, now we’re just grasping at straws… | 现在我们就是在捞救命稻草 |
[35:08] | Okay, no. I don’t know about you guys, | 不 我不知道你们是怎样 |
[35:09] | but whenever I have a hole in my jacket pocket, | 但是每次我外套口袋有洞的时候 |
[35:11] | I always lose my chapstick in the lining. | 我的润唇膏总是掉进衬里 |
[35:13] | Or my Montblanc? | 或者我的万宝龙 |
[35:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:21] | What the hell? | 还真有 |
[35:23] | Nancy Drew strikes again. | 神探南茜再现啊 |
[35:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:20] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[36:22] | Betty, who are you calling? | 贝蒂 你给谁打电话 |
[36:26] | You have to get out of that house. Listen to me… | 你得离开那房子 听我说… |
[36:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | Cheryl, what is it? | 谢丽尔 怎么了 |
[37:27] | You did a bad thing, Daddy. | 你干了坏事 爸爸 |
[37:30] | And now everyone knows. | 现在大家都知道了 |
[37:43] | Sheriff. Your office told me that I would find you here. | 警长 警局的人告诉我你在这儿 |
[37:46] | You need to see this. Both of you. | 你们得看看这个 你们两个 |
[37:50] | That night, sheriff Keller and Mayor McCoy | 那晚 凯勒警长和麦克伊镇长 |
[37:53] | saw what we watched in Archie’s garage. | 看到了我们在亚奇的车库里看的东西 |
[37:57] | Jason, tied to a chair, | 杰森 被绑在凳子上 |
[38:00] | in the basement of a bar, | 在河谷镇南边 |
[38:02] | on the Southside of Riverdale, | 一家酒吧的地下室里 |
[38:04] | while a Serpent, Mustang, taunted him. | 被毒蛇帮的野马羞辱 |
[38:08] | Then, the unthinkable. | 然后发生了让人意想不到的事 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:57] | Later, we would learn why my father confessed. | 后来我们知道了为什么我父亲会认罪 |
[39:02] | 因为克利福德・布鲁森在他被捕那晚找过他 Because Clifford Blossom visited him on the night of his arrest, | |
[39:06] | with a threat, | 威胁他 |
[39:08] | that I, Jughead Jones, | 如果他不认罪 |
[39:11] | would suffer the same fate as Jason Blossom, | 就让我猪头三 |
[39:14] | if my father didn’t confess. | 遭遇和杰森一样的下场 |
[39:17] | My dad was protecting me from a monster, | 我父亲是在保护我不受恶魔伤害 |
[39:20] | and the nightmare was far from over. | 但噩梦还远未结束 |
[39:22] | …charged with tampering with evidence, | 起诉他篡改证据 |
[39:24] | obstruction of justice, mishandling a body, | 妨碍司法公正 随意处理尸体 |
[39:26] | perjury, and that’s just off the top of my head. | 做伪证 这还只是我随便想就想到的 |
[39:29] | He’s not getting out any time soon. | 他短时间内是不可能出狱的 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry, Mom, | 抱歉 妈 |
[39:51] | that I ever thought that Dad… | 我原来怀疑爸爸 |
[39:52] | Shh, mija. | 宝贝 |
[39:55] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[39:58] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[40:02] | Very good news. | 非常好的消息 |
[40:04] | Your father’s coming home. | 你爸要回来了 |
[40:09] | And our families, far from repaired… | 我们的家庭关系还远远没有修复 |
[40:12] | I’m sorry, Mom, but my friends need me. | 抱歉 妈 我朋友需要我 |
[40:14] | You should come for the summer, maybe? | 暑假来看我吧 |
[40:17] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[40:22] | – You be careful. – I will. | -保重 -我会的 |
[40:25] | You better. | 那最好 |
[40:28] | I love you, Archie. | 我爱你 亚奇 |
[40:30] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[40:54] | And though one question had been answered that night, | 虽然那晚解决了一个问题 |
[40:57] | 杰森是克利福德・布鲁森杀害的 that it was Clifford Blossom who killed Jason, | |
[41:00] | a new mystery loomed over Riverdale. | 一个新谜团笼罩着河谷镇 |
[41:02] | Why had he done it? It was a question | 他为什么要那么做 |
[41:05] | only Clifford himself would be able to answer. | 这问题只有克利福德自己才能回答了 |