时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It was the ultimate cliffhanger. | 那是一个吊人胃口的结局 |
[00:06] | 克利福德・布鲁森自杀了 可为什么呢 Clifford Blossom had killed himself. But why? | |
[00:10] | 生活不是阿加莎・克里斯蒂的小说 Life’s not an Agatha Christie novel. | |
[00:12] | It’s a lot messier. | 比那混乱得多 |
[00:14] | 克利福德・布鲁森怎么跟毒品扯到一块去了 What the hell is Cliff Blossom doing with drugs? | |
[00:16] | Turns out, maple syrup was a front for his true business. | 结果发现 枫糖浆只是他真正买卖的掩护 |
[00:19] | 布鲁森家族 枫糖农场 | |
[00:20] | Transporting heroin from Montreal on his trucks. | 用卡车从蒙特利尔运输海洛因 |
[00:24] | A narrative quickly emerged. | 很快人们开始猜测真相 |
[00:26] | 杰森・布鲁森知道了老爸的毒品生意 That Jason Blossom learned about dear old Dad’s drug running, | |
[00:30] | and threatened to expose the truth. | 威胁要揭露真相 |
[00:32] | Which led to Jason’s abduction | 这就导致了杰森 |
[00:33] | at the hands of a Southside Serpent named Mustang. | 被南区毒蛇帮一个叫野马的人绑架 |
[00:37] | And then to Jason’s murder at the hands of his father. | 接着是杰森的父亲杀了杰森 |
[00:41] | Clifford killed Mustang to cover his tracks, | 克利福德杀了野马灭口 |
[00:43] | making it look like he’d overdosed, | 弄得好像他吸毒过量而死 |
[00:45] | 并试图将竞争对手海勒姆・洛奇卷入其中 and tried to implicate a rival businessman, Hiram Lodge, | |
[00:48] | as having masterminded the whole thing. | 暗指他一手策划了整个事件 |
[00:51] | And, oh, yeah, I almost forgot. | 而且 对了 我差点忘了 |
[00:54] | Mr. Blossom threatened my life, | 布鲁森先生威胁要我的命 |
[00:56] | so that my dad would confess to pulling the trigger, | 好让我爸承认开枪杀了人 |
[00:59] | even though all he did was clean up the mess. | 尽管他只是做了清理工作而已 |
[01:01] | Here you go, Juggy. | 你的 猪头 |
[01:02] | And he would have gotten away with it, too, | 若不是一帮熊孩子发现了真相 |
[01:04] | if it wasn’t for a group of pesky kids who uncovered the truth. | 他本来可以瞒天过海的 |
[01:08] | 即使克利福德・布鲁森因内疚和羞愧 Even as Clifford Blossom, consumed by guilt and shame, | |
[01:11] | took the coward’s way out… | 选择了懦弱的方式死去 |
[01:13] | Jason’s murder had revealed some dark truths | 杰森的死还是揭露出了一些 |
[01:15] | 河谷镇 75周年纪念 | |
[01:15] | none of us were too eager to face. | 谁都不急于面对阴暗的事实 |
[01:18] | Especially not Mayor McCoy, | 尤其是麦克伊镇长 |
[01:19] | who wanted every last vestige of corruption crushed | 她希望腐败之残余像被鞋跟碾碎的蛇一样 |
[01:23] | like a snake under a boot heel. | 被击垮粉碎 |
[01:26] | So, Blossom was the kingpin, | 布鲁森是关键人物 |
[01:28] | he funneled drugs through Riverdale and then shipped them out. | 他通过河谷镇周转毒品再运出去 |
[01:31] | What the Mayor and I care about | 镇长和我关心的是 |
[01:33] | is the local component of Blossom’s business. | 布鲁森家族的本地生意 |
[01:35] | Someone is selling his drugs here in Riverdale. | 有人在河谷镇贩卖他的毒品 |
[01:38] | Mostly in the Southside | 大部分在南区 |
[01:40] | but it’s started to cross the tracks, recently, too. | 但最近也开始越界了 |
[01:42] | – And you think it’s the Serpents? – Who else? | -你觉得是毒蛇帮吗 -还能有谁 |
[01:45] | So here’s the deal. | 给你个交易 |
[01:48] | You feed us names, tell me who’s pushing the dope, | 你把名字告诉我们 告诉我谁在贩毒 |
[01:51] | and the Mayor, the DA have a chat, | 然后镇长跟地区检察官聊一聊 |
[01:54] | and maybe he’d be inclined to offer you a lesser sentence. | 没准他会对你从轻发落 |
[01:56] | Serpents don’t get into the hard stuff. | 毒蛇帮不碰烈性毒品 |
[01:58] | It’s dime bags of weed. | 顶多卖卖大麻 |
[02:00] | And I’m no snitch. | 而且我是不会告密的 |
[02:03] | FP, if you don’t help us | FP 要是你不跟我们合作 |
[02:06] | and your case goes to trial, | 你的案子上了庭 |
[02:08] | there will be no leniency. | 可就不会宽大处理了 |
[02:09] | 你会因为参与掩盖杰森・布鲁森被谋杀的真相 You’ll be looking at 20 years in a federal penitentiary | |
[02:12] | for your part in the cover-up of Jason Blossom’s murder. | 而在联邦监狱里蹲二十年 |
[02:27] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | I thought I knew this town. | 我以为我了解这个镇子 |
[02:35] | I bet everything on it. | 我为它赌上了身家性命 |
[02:38] | If I could cut bait… | 我要是能退出… |
[02:41] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[02:43] | I mean, I’m… I’m dealing. | 我在尽力应对 |
[02:46] | But for Jughead and for Betty and Veronica, | 但是对于猪头 贝蒂以及维罗妮卡来说 |
[02:48] | Dad, it’s not over. | 爸 这一切还没结束 |
[02:49] | They’re still in it. Big time. | 他们还深陷其中 煎熬至极 |
[02:56] | We’re all still in it. Up to our necks. | 我们都深陷其中 无可逃脱 |
[03:03] | And when should I be expecting Mr. Lodge? | 我什么时候迎接洛奇先生回来 |
[03:04] | Not until the end of the month, | 最早也要月末 |
[03:05] | but everything has to be perfect. | 但必须保证一切顺利 |
[03:07] | Yes, we would not want to make Daddy angry. | 当然 我们可不想惹老爸生气 |
[03:10] | That’ll be all, Smithers. Thank you. | 就这样吧 史密瑟斯 谢谢 |
[03:16] | He’s your father, Veronica, not the Godfather. | 他是你亲爸 维罗妮卡 不是教父 |
[03:22] | They’re acting like | 他们表现得好像 |
[03:23] | the last week and the last few months didn’t even happen. | 上周以及过去几个月什么都没发生过一样 |
[03:26] | Polly’s back home, my dad’s back home, | 波莉回家了 我爸也回来了 |
[03:29] | my mom’s back at The Register. | 我妈也回到了报社 |
[03:31] | They all just keep smiling | 他们一直面带微笑 |
[03:34] | and talking about the Jubilee. | 谈论着周年庆典 |
[03:36] | – That’s good, right? – No. | -那不是挺好的吗 -不 |
[03:38] | No, it’s horrible. | 不 太可怕了 |
[03:39] | It’s exactly the way things were before, | 我们以前就是这个样子 |
[03:41] | pretending to be normal and perfect | 假装正常而又完美 |
[03:45] | when really, we’re like… like a Greek suburban tragedy. | 可实际上 我们像是郊区的希腊悲剧 |
[03:52] | My family imploded, Arch, | 我家破裂了 亚奇 |
[03:55] | and we barely survived. | 我们勉强挺了过来 |
[03:58] | If we don’t start dealing with our crap, | 如果我们不开始处理我们的烂摊子 |
[03:59] | it’s all gonna happen again. | 一切又会重演 |
[04:03] | Okay, Archie. | 好吧 亚奇 |
[04:04] | Now that we’re not actively investigating a murder case, | 既然我们已经不调查凶杀案了 |
[04:07] | we need to come clean to Betty about our pas de deux. | 我们该跟贝蒂坦白咱俩的事了吧 |
[04:11] | – What? – Our romance. | -什么 -我们谈恋爱的事 |
[04:13] | Aw, definitely. But, Ronnie, we have to be careful. | 当然 但是罗尼 我们一定要谨慎 |
[04:15] | The last time I had this kind of conversation with Betty, | 上次我和贝蒂说这类事时 |
[04:17] | it didn’t go well. | 结果很糟糕 |
[04:18] | Forget it, I’ll tell her. | 不管了 我会和她说的 |
[04:20] | On top of everything else I’m dealing with right now, | 除了我现在正处理的事情外 |
[04:22] | I’ll tell Betty that we’re semi-dating. | 最重要的就是告诉贝蒂我们在半约会状态 |
[04:24] | 亚奇・安德鲁 贝蒂・库伯 Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, | |
[04:26] | report to the Principal’s office. | 到校长办公室 |
[04:28] | Archie. Betty. | 亚奇 贝蒂 |
[04:30] | I’d like to feature you both at the Jubilee. | 我想让你们两个当周年庆代表 |
[04:32] | As you know, | 正如你们所知 |
[04:33] | it’s our 75th anniversary of our town’s founding, | 这是我们小镇建立的第75周年 |
[04:36] | and also a kickoff for the next 75 years. | 也是下一个75年的新开始 |
[04:39] | And who better represents the future of Riverdale | 谁会比你们这些与凯勒警长和我的部门 |
[04:42] | than the young people who, | 一起努力工作 |
[04:44] | working with Sheriff Keller and my office, | 帮助重塑镇上的公平与正义的年轻人 |
[04:47] | helped bring peace and justice to our streets once more? | 更适合代表河谷镇的未来呢 |
[04:51] | But, that’s not exactly what happened… | 但是 事情并不是这样的 |
[04:53] | Let the Mayor finish, Ms. Cooper. | 让镇长说完 库伯小姐 |
[04:55] | Archie, the Pussycats will be performing at the Jubilee, | 亚奇 猫女组合会在周年庆上表演 |
[04:58] | and I would love for you to join them. | 我非常想让你加入她们 |
[05:01] | Betty, I think it’s important | 贝蒂 我觉得我们听到 |
[05:03] | that we hear from Riverdale’s best and brightest. | 河谷镇最好最杰出的声音很重要 |
[05:06] | What do you say, both of you? | 你们两个认为呢 |
[05:08] | What about Jughead? | 那猪头呢 |
[05:10] | I, uh… I like Jughead. | 我… 我喜欢猪头 |
[05:14] | And he’s welcome to attend the Jubilee, of course. | 当然也很欢迎他参加周年庆 |
[05:17] | But his father is in jail, | 但他爸在监狱 |
[05:20] | and think it might be confusing | 我觉得让他登上周年庆的舞台 |
[05:23] | to have him up on the Jubilee stage. | 也许会让人难以理解 |
[05:24] | That’s so unfair, Mayor McCoy. | 这太不公平了 麦克伊镇长 |
[05:26] | Betty, Archie, you’re heroes. | 贝蒂 亚奇 你们是英雄 |
[05:31] | The kind of heroes that Riverdale | 正是河谷镇现在 |
[05:33] | desperately needs right about now. | 非常需要的英雄 |
[05:38] | I told her I wouldn’t do it. | 我告诉她我不会去 |
[05:39] | Not unless you’re up there with us, Jug. | 除非你和我们一起上台 猪头 |
[05:42] | I appreciate the righteous indignation, Betty, I do, | 我真的很感谢你的义愤 贝蒂 |
[05:44] | but Jubilees aren’t my thing. | 但我不喜欢什么周年庆 |
[05:47] | Jug, how’s your dad? Did you get in to see him? | 猪头 你爸怎么样 你进去见他了吗 |
[05:48] | Here’s the latest. | 最新消息 |
[05:50] | Mayor McCoy wants my dad to name names | 麦克伊镇长想让我爸用名字 |
[05:52] | in exchange for a lesser sentence. | 来换更少的刑期 |
[05:54] | What? Whose names? | 什么 谁的名字 |
[05:55] | The Serpents. Sheriff Keller thinks they’re the ones | 毒蛇帮的 凯勒警长认为正是他们 |
[05:57] | 在非法买卖福德・布鲁森带到镇子里的毒品 dealing the drugs that Clifford Blossom brought into the town. | |
[06:00] | My dad says more and more drugs are hitting the streets. | 我爸说有越来越多的毒品散布在大街小巷 |
[06:03] | Kevin, relax, this isn’t The Wire. | 凯文 放松 这不是《火线重案组》 |
[06:06] | My dad says they’re not the ones dealing. | 我爸说不是他们在贩毒 |
[06:09] | And meanwhile, Mayor McCoy hasn’t even said the words | 同时 麦克伊镇长在公共场合 |
[06:11] | “Clifford” or “Blossom” in public. | 甚至都不提”克利福德”或”布鲁森” |
[06:14] | It’s all about how the Serpents are the problem, the villains. | 全在说毒蛇帮是问题所在 是恶棍 |
[06:16] | This is outrageous. | 这太离谱了 |
[06:18] | I’m writing an article about this, | 我在写一篇关于这件事的文章 |
[06:19] | and not just for The Blue and Gold, for The Register. | 不只是在《蓝金报》 还有纪实新闻报社 |
[06:21] | This is a town story. | 这是镇子的故事 |
[06:23] | Okay, as long as the article doesn’t include my dad. | 好 只要文章不提我爸 |
[06:25] | No, it is going to be about your dad, Jug. | 不 这是关于你爸的 猪头 |
[06:27] | It doesn’t matter how many Jubilees Mayor McCoy throws. | 麦克伊镇长办多少周年庆都没用 |
[06:32] | This town’s changed. That needs to be acknowledged. | 这个镇子已经变了 这点需要被承认 |
[06:36] | Why are people so afraid of the truth? | 为什么人们都如此害怕真相 |
[06:39] | Speaking of the truth… | 说到真相… |
[06:43] | Archie and I wanted to tell you… | 亚奇和我想告诉你… |
[06:49] | We’ve kissed a couple of times. | 我们接吻过几次 |
[06:53] | It’s okay, Vee. | 没事的 小维 |
[06:55] | I appreciate you being honest with me, | 我很感谢你们对我说实话 |
[06:57] | but I’m with Jughead now. | 但我现在和猪头在一起了 |
[07:00] | If you guys want to be together, I’m happy for you. | 如果你们想在一起 我为你们高兴 |
[07:02] | Thanks, Bee. | 谢谢 小贝 |
[07:04] | Thanks, Betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[07:09] | It was to have been the grandest funeral in Riverdale history. | 这本该是河谷镇有史以来最盛大的葬礼 |
[07:15] | Instead, he was buried like a pauper. | 然而 他却像乞丐一样被埋葬 |
[07:20] | Why are you crying? You hated him. | 你为什么要哭 你讨厌他 |
[07:24] | Don’t… don’t say that, Mommy… | 别…别这么说 妈妈 |
[07:28] | We’ve always been cursed | 自从最初的兄弟相残案 |
[07:29] | ever since the original murder when brother killed brother. | 我们一直在被诅咒 |
[07:34] | Who will the Grim Reaper take next? You? Me? | 死神下一个要带走谁了 你还是我 |
[07:39] | Maybe your father had the right idea. Just end it. | 也许你爸的想法是对的 自我了断吧 |
[07:42] | Better the sweet hereafter than | 美好的来生总比 |
[07:45] | this awful limbo. | 活着受罪好得多 |
[07:57] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:04] | Betty, I know you said you were okay | 贝蒂 我知道你说了你不介意 |
[08:06] | about me and Veronica, | 我和维罗妮卡的事 |
[08:07] | but I just wanted to make sure, because… | 但我就是想确认一下 因为… |
[08:08] | Because last time I said I was okay, I wasn’t. | 因为上次我说不介意 其实介意 |
[08:13] | But this time, I promise I am. | 但这次 我保证我不介意 |
[08:17] | Great. | 那就好 |
[08:19] | You and Veronica, you’re… | 你和维罗妮卡 你们… |
[08:22] | I like her, a lot. She’s amazing. | 我很喜欢她 她很好 |
[08:30] | But a little part of me always thought… | 但我心中还是一直觉得… |
[08:32] | We’re both so lucky. | 我们都很幸运 |
[08:36] | I mean, don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[08:38] | To have found the people that we were meant to be with. | 我们都找到了真爱 |
[08:41] | And that we’re all friends. | 而且我们都是朋友 |
[08:44] | I mean, who would have thought, | 在刚开学的时候 |
[08:46] | at the beginning of the school year? | 谁能想得到这些 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:51] | Who would have thought? | 谁想得到 |
[08:56] | You wanna tell me who those guys are out there? | 你能告诉我外面那些人是谁吗 |
[08:58] | Our new crew. I let the Serpents go. | 我们的新员工 我让毒蛇帮的人走了 |
[09:00] | You fired them? Why would you do that? | 你解雇了他们 为什么 |
[09:01] | The Mayor and Sheriff Keller are cracking down. | 镇长和凯勒警长在严加治理 |
[09:04] | Especially on the Serpents. | 尤其是对毒蛇帮 |
[09:05] | Those guys stood by us, okay? When we had no one else. | 那些人在没有人挺我们的时候帮了我们 |
[09:08] | Hiram is coming home. | 海勒姆就要回来了 |
[09:10] | I can’t let him, or this project, | 我不能让他 或是这个项目 |
[09:12] | be associated with criminals. | 和罪犯扯上关系 |
[09:14] | You don’t get to make unilateral decisions. | 你不能单方面决定 |
[09:15] | ‘Cause we’re partners, remember? | 因为我们是合伙人 记得吗 |
[09:20] | Actually, Hiram and I have talked, | 其实 海勒姆和我谈过了 |
[09:23] | and we’d like to buy you out. | 我们想买断你的那一份 |
[09:28] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[09:29] | I’ve dragged you into a situation | 我把你拖入了一个 |
[09:30] | that you never wanted to be a part of. | 你绝对不想涉身其中的状况 |
[09:35] | Make me an offer in writing. | 给我一份书面文件吧 |
[09:38] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[09:42] | It’s really good, Archie. | 很精彩 亚奇 |
[09:44] | Each song, you’re getting better and better. | 你的歌一首比一首写得好了 |
[09:46] | – That’s great, Josie. – Yeah. | -那就好 乔茜 -是的 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause I was hoping we could… | 因为我希望我们能… |
[09:50] | Oh, we can’t sing it at the Jubilee. | 我们不能在周年纪念活动上唱这个 |
[09:52] | No, my mom already approved Astronaut. | 不行 我妈已经同意了唱《宇航员》 |
[09:55] | – But my song is about… – Your friends. | -但我的歌是关于… -你的朋友们 |
[09:58] | Who’ve been through hell and back, I get it. | 他们经历了重重困难 我明白 |
[10:00] | – Yeah. Exactly. – Yeah. So… | -没错 -所以… |
[10:03] | The Jubilee, that’s for the entire town. | 但周年纪念是整座小镇的节日 |
[10:05] | Not just your friends. | 不仅仅是你的朋友的 |
[10:16] | It’s the best thing you’ve ever written. | 这是你写过的最好的文章了 |
[10:19] | It’s passionate, it’s compelling, but… | 很有激情 有说服力 但是… |
[10:22] | But you won’t publish it. | 但是你不会发表 |
[10:25] | – Why not? – You’re too involved. | -为什么 -你牵连太深了 |
[10:27] | People out there are going to think | 别人会觉得 |
[10:28] | that you wrote it as a favor to your boyfriend’s dad. | 你是为了你男朋友的爸爸才这么写的 |
[10:30] | No, I wrote it because this is the truth. | 不 我这么写是因为这就是真相 |
[10:32] | It’s one version of the truth, honey. | 只是你眼中的真相 亲爱的 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God. Mom. | 天呐 妈 |
[10:36] | You’re just as bad as Mayor McCoy. | 你和麦克伊镇长一样坏 |
[10:38] | We’re just as bad as this whole town. | 我们和这整个镇一样坏 |
[10:40] | The other reason we don’t want you publishing this anywhere, | 我们不希望你发表这篇文章还有一个原因 |
[10:43] | – is there’s been reports of attacks on the Southside. – What? | -南区一直有袭击事件的报道 -什么 |
[10:46] | Betty, people, not just the police, | 贝蒂 很多人 不仅仅是警察 |
[10:49] | are going after the Serpents. | 都在声讨毒蛇帮 |
[10:51] | The whole town agrees with Mayor McCoy. | 整个镇的人都站在麦克伊镇长这一边 |
[10:53] | Crime is spreading. | 犯罪事件频发 |
[10:55] | There’s real anger out there, Betty. | 已经引发众怒了 贝蒂 |
[10:57] | And they’re needing to focus it somewhere. | 他们需要一个目标发泄 |
[10:59] | Right now, it’s the Serpents, | 现在 是毒蛇帮 |
[11:01] | and we don’t want you suddenly becoming a target. | 我们不希望你突然变成了众矢之的 |
[11:08] | Cheryl, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 谢丽尔 很抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:11] | All you missed was my abdication. | 你只是错过了我退位 |
[11:14] | The Vixens are in the gym | 雌狐队的姑娘们在体育馆里 |
[11:15] | awaiting you, their new directorix. | 等着你 她们的新领队 |
[11:18] | – What? – And I wanted to give you this. | -什么 -我想把这个给你 |
[11:22] | Your HBIC shirt? | 你的领队服 |
[11:24] | These last few days I have put things in perspective. | 这几天来 我已经看透了 |
[11:27] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[11:30] | – But if you personally need anything… – I’m fine. | -但如果你需要什么… -我没事 |
[11:35] | I’ve shed my tears for the Blossom men. | 我已经为布鲁森家的男人掉过眼泪了 |
[11:40] | It was chilling, Betty. | 令人不寒而栗 贝蒂 |
[11:42] | I’m telling you, there are some dark goings on at Thornhill. | 我跟你说 瑰刺庄园肯定有什么阴暗的事 |
[11:44] | Well, not just at Thornhill. Town wide. | 不仅仅是瑰刺庄园 整个镇子都是 |
[11:47] | You can feel it. Something wicked this way comes. | 可以感觉得到 邪恶扑面而来 |
[11:50] | Which reminds me, I loved your article. | 这倒提醒了我 我很喜欢你的文章 |
[11:53] | Good, because I already posted it | 很好 因为我已经发表了 |
[11:55] | on the Blue and Gold’s website, | 在《蓝金报》的网站上 |
[11:56] | FP・琼斯是无辜的 | |
[11:56] | with hardcopies in circulation tomorrow morning. | 明早还会出现在报纸上 |
[12:00] | Betty, now that it’s just us girls, | 贝蒂 现在只有我们两个 |
[12:03] | and at the risk of us failing the Bechdel test, | 我冒着我们友谊可能翻船的危险问你 |
[12:06] | are you legitimately cool with Archie and me? | 你真的不介意我和亚奇在一起吗 |
[12:09] | Swear on the September issue? | 以《九月刊》[著名时尚杂志]的名义起誓 |
[12:10] | 还以我那本朱迪・布鲁姆写的《永远》起誓 And on my copy of Forever by Judy Blume. | |
[12:15] | Aw, I miss this. | 我好怀念这个样子 |
[12:17] | Gossiping, doing homework, being a River Vixen. | 聊八卦 做作业 当河谷雌狐队的队员 |
[12:21] | Basically just going to school. | 基本就是去上学 |
[12:23] | Then come back. | 那就回校啊 |
[12:24] | Mom doesn’t want me to. | 妈不想让我去 |
[12:25] | Naturally, but what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. | 当然 但是她不知道的话就不会伤害她啦 |
[12:32] | That hottie kept looking at you. | 那个美女一直盯着你看呢 |
[12:35] | Hey, guys. Um… | 小伙子们 |
[12:38] | This is Ms. Weiss from Social Services. | 这位是社会服务部门的威斯女士 |
[12:40] | She’s, uh… she’s Jughead’s case worker. | 她… 她是负责猪头的社工 |
[12:43] | Jughead, I know how terrible and emotional | 猪头 我知道最近几天对你而言 |
[12:46] | the last few days have been for you. | 有多么的糟糕和难受 |
[12:47] | Your father’s facing serious jail time. | 你的父亲面临着严重的牢狱之灾 |
[12:50] | Your mom’s over-extended and out of state. | 你的母亲不堪重负 离了本州 |
[12:52] | We just want to make sure that you’re taken care of. | 我们只是想确保有人照顾你 |
[12:54] | Well, he can keep staying with us, right, Dad? | 他可以继续和我们待在一起 对吧 爸 |
[12:56] | I offered already, Arch. | 我已经提议了 亚奇 |
[12:59] | Great, so what’s the problem? | 很好 那还有什么问题 |
[13:01] | It was a DUI. | 我有一个醉驾记录 |
[13:03] | After your mom left. Look, we can talk about this later | 发生在你妈离开之后 我们以后再谈这事 |
[13:05] | but between that and my cash flow problem, it knocks me out. | 但是还有我的资金链的问题 我就出局了 |
[13:11] | There is a family on the Southside that’s offered to foster you. | 有一个在南区的家庭提出要收养你 |
[13:14] | They’re good people, they’ve worked with us before. | 他们很好 以前和我们合作过 |
[13:16] | That doesn’t sound completely horrible. | 这听起来没那么糟 |
[13:19] | It does mean you’ll be in a different school district, Jughead, | 这意味着你会在另一个学区 猪头 |
[13:22] | and you’ll have to transfer schools. | 而且你得转学 |
[13:24] | What the hell? When is all this supposed to happen? | 什么鬼 所有这些事什么时候会发生 |
[13:26] | The paperwork’s been processed. | 手续正在办 |
[13:28] | Unless there is a radical change in your father’s case, | 除非你父亲的案子有根本性的变化 |
[13:30] | you’ll be on the Southside by the end of the week. | 否则你这周末前就要去南边 |
[13:42] | They’re saying he has to | 他们说他不得不 |
[13:43] | live on the Southside, with a foster family, | 住在南区的寄养家庭里 |
[13:46] | and then transfer to Southside High. | 然后转学到南区高中 |
[13:49] | That place is no joke. | 那地方可很吓人 |
[13:51] | If there’s a deal on the table, Mr. Jones, you’ve gotta take it. | 如果他们提出协议 琼斯先生 你得接受 |
[13:53] | It tears me up, Fred, but the Serpents are my tribe. | 我很煎熬 弗雷德 但毒蛇帮是我的帮派 |
[13:56] | They’re also innocent, not that anyone in this town cares. | 他们也是无辜的 但是镇上没人在意 |
[13:59] | We care, believe me. But… | 我们在意 相信我 但是… |
[14:02] | Nobody wants you to go to jail for 20 years, | 没人想看到你蹲20年的监狱 |
[14:04] | especially not Jughead. | 特别是猪头 |
[14:05] | That kid knows what’s what. | 那个孩子明事理 |
[14:07] | He knows you can’t betray the folks that stand by you. | 他知道人不能背叛支持你的伙伴 |
[14:09] | – Who got your back. – And that’s the Serpents? | -那些帮你的人 -毒蛇帮支持你吗 |
[14:12] | When the time comes, they’ll step up. | 等时机成熟了 他们会出现的 |
[14:14] | Hey, Jughead’s a tough kid. | 猪头是个坚强的孩子 |
[14:18] | Scrappy. A survivor. | 好斗 不服输 |
[14:21] | He’ll make it. | 他会撑过去的 |
[14:24] | Especially if you’re looking after him. | 特别是还有你照顾他 |
[14:26] | And he’ll try to pull away from you, | 他会想要疏远你 |
[14:29] | he’ll try to disappear into himself. | 他会想封闭自己 |
[14:32] | He needs his friends. | 他需要他的朋友 |
[14:34] | That’s why you and Betty, you gotta stick with him. | 所以你和贝蒂必须紧跟着他 |
[14:37] | No matter what. | 无论怎样 |
[14:39] | He’s got some darkness in him. | 他脑子里有些黑暗的东西 |
[14:43] | Betty’s babysitting Polly, mind if I join you? | 贝蒂在照顾波莉 我能和你一起吗 |
[14:46] | Are you sure you want to sit at the social pariah table? | 你确定要坐社会弃子的桌子吗 |
[14:50] | I’ve been sitting at it for months, | 我都坐这里好几个月了 |
[14:52] | why should today be any different? | 为何今天要有什么不同呢 |
[14:54] | By the way, I’ve been thinking. | 另外 我一直在想 |
[14:56] | You and I have a lot in common. | 我们俩有许多共同点 |
[14:58] | Because my dad’s going to prison and your dad is getting out? | 因为我爸要入狱而你爸要出狱吗 |
[15:01] | We’re dating each other’s best friends, I was going to say. | 我想说的是 我们正在和彼此的好朋友交往 |
[15:04] | But yes, ?the prison thing, too. | 但是 你说的也算 |
[15:07] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:10] | I had no right to pummel you the way I did that day. | 我无权像那天一样打你 |
[15:14] | As recompense, I’d like to give you this. | 作为赔偿 我给你这个 |
[15:19] | My iconic spider brooch. | 我标志性的蜘蛛胸针 |
[15:21] | It’ll catch a pretty penny at the local pawn shop. | 在当铺可以当一个好价钱 |
[15:24] | Enough to keep you in burgers and “S” T-shirts for years, | 足够你几年不缺汉堡和小号T恤了 |
[15:27] | if not decades. | 甚至几十年 |
[15:28] | Cheryl, what is going on? | 谢丽尔 这是怎么回事 |
[15:31] | – I’m… ?- Guys, hurry. It’s Betty’s locker. | -我在 -快走 贝蒂的储物柜出事了 |
[15:33] | Come on, it’s bad. Come on, come on! | 快来 很糟糕 快来 |
[15:37] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:39] | Come with us. | 快跟我们来 |
[15:42] | 去死吧 毒蛇帮荡妇 | |
[15:43] | Check it out! | 快看 |
[15:53] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[15:55] | Betty. Hey, no… | 贝蒂 不要 |
[15:57] | It’s nothing, Jug, it’s just a jerk with a can of spray paint. | 没什么 猪头 就是一个混蛋用喷漆喷的 |
[15:59] | I don’t think that’s spray paint, okay? | 那可不是喷漆 好吗 |
[16:05] | It was pig’s blood, Dad. | 那是猪血 爸 |
[16:07] | Where do you even get pig’s blood? | 究竟从哪里可以弄到猪血呢 |
[16:09] | I wanna slam whoever did that through a wall. | 我想把做这件事的人狠狠撞到墙上 |
[16:11] | Betty’s getting threats. | 贝蒂受到了威胁 |
[16:12] | Jughead is being thrown into a snake pit, | 猪头被扔进了蛇窝 |
[16:14] | and I can’t do anything to help them. | 而且我无法帮他们 |
[16:16] | Sometimes you help them just by showing up. | 有些时候你陪伴在他们身边就行了 |
[16:18] | I’ve been showing up all year, Dad. | 我一整年都在他们身边 爸 |
[16:20] | And it hasn’t made one bit of difference. | 而这对他们毫无用处 |
[16:24] | We’re getting our asses kicked. | 我们陷入了麻烦 |
[16:27] | As long as you’re with me, | 只要你跟我在一起 |
[16:28] | you’re writing articles about me and my dad, | 写关于我和我父亲的文章 |
[16:30] | trouble’s just gonna keep coming at you from all sides. | 方方面面的麻烦会不断的 |
[16:33] | – It was just one jerk. – It’s not just one jerk. | -不过是个混账 -那可不止是个混账 |
[16:36] | It’s Mayor McCoy. It’s Sheriff Keller. | 还有麦克伊镇长 凯勒警长 |
[16:40] | It’s Weatherbee, it’s Social Services, | 韦瑟比校长 社会服务部门 |
[16:42] | it’s the entire multiverse telling me that I don’t belong here, | 以及全世界都告诉我 我不属于这里 |
[16:45] | so why don’t I just do everyone a favour… | 那我何不满足大家的心愿呢 |
[16:49] | You belong here just as much as everyone else. | 你和所有人一样都属于这儿 |
[16:52] | This is your home. | 这里是你的家 |
[16:54] | – You know that, right? – Yeah. | -你知道的 对吧 -嗯 |
[16:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:09] | Let me guess, for Daddy? | 我猜 为爸爸准备的 |
[17:13] | Veronica, wait. | 维罗妮卡 等等 |
[17:16] | You and Archie… | 你和亚奇 |
[17:18] | getting closer? | 变亲密了 |
[17:20] | Maybe, why do you ask? | 或许吧 问这个干嘛 |
[17:23] | Your father and I made Fred an offer | 我和你爸向弗雷德提出 |
[17:26] | to buy out the SoDale contract, | 买下改造谷镇合约的全部产权 |
[17:27] | but Fred is still on the fence about it. | 但是弗雷德还是保持观望态度 |
[17:31] | I was hoping maybe you could talk to Archie. | 我之前希望你或许可以和亚奇谈谈这事 |
[17:35] | Maybe he could convince Fred to sell? | 或许他可以说服弗雷德卖掉这个合约 |
[17:38] | Yeah, sure, Mom. No problem. | 好 当然可以 妈 没问题 |
[17:39] | I’ll just sexually manipulate Archie into doing my bidding. | 我只要色诱亚奇让他按照我的指令行事 |
[17:42] | As long as you’re in control. | 只要你能掌控就好 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God, Mom, I was kidding. | 妈 我刚刚只是开玩笑 |
[17:47] | Also, why are you trying to push Fred out of this deal? | 你为什么想把弗雷德从这个合约中踢出去 |
[17:51] | He’s the only person in this town who was loyal. | 他是这个镇上唯一忠诚的人 |
[17:54] | – Who was good to you. – Your father is coming back. | -而且他对你很好 -你爸要回来了 |
[17:57] | He and Fred? They will not get along. | 他和弗雷德 他们不会和平共处的 |
[18:06] | So, you took Polly to school? | 你今天带波莉去学校了 |
[18:08] | I’m so sorry, Betty. | 我很抱歉 贝蒂 |
[18:09] | – Nothing happened at school, it was fine. – Fine? | -学校里一切太平 很好 -很好 |
[18:12] | So, no one wrote on your locker, | 所以没人在你柜子上写 |
[18:14] | “Go to hell, Serpent Slut”, | “去死吧 毒蛇帮荡妇” |
[18:15] | and hung a Betty doll from a noose? | 没人把贝蒂娃娃绞在套索上 |
[18:17] | Jeez, Poll. Is there anything you didn’t tell her? | 波莉 还有什么事你没告诉她的 |
[18:19] | She wouldn’t stop grilling me! | 她不停地盘问我 |
[18:20] | I warned you, Elizabeth, | 我警告过你 伊丽莎白 |
[18:21] | about publishing that article. | 关于公开发表那篇文章 |
[18:22] | – Why do you constantly defy me? – Because, | -为什么你总是和我对着干 -因为 |
[18:25] | I’m sick of all the secrets and the lies | 我受够了镇上和家里的 |
[18:28] | in this town and in this family. | 这些秘密和谎言 |
[18:30] | I would much rather take some heat for being honest | 我宁愿冒着被指责的风险变得诚实点 |
[18:33] | than do what you’re doing. | 也不想做你正在做的事 |
[18:34] | Living in fear of the truth. | 活在害怕真相的恐惧中 |
[18:37] | I am scared for you, Elizabeth, not of the truth. | 我担心你 伊丽莎白 不是害怕真相 |
[18:41] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | Let’s go then. | 那我们说说看吧 |
[18:46] | You talk a big game about liking Jughead, | 你整天说喜欢猪头 |
[18:48] | but wouldn’t you be much happier if we weren’t together? | 但是我们如果不在一起 你不是更高兴吗 |
[18:52] | Thought so. | 果然 |
[18:54] | Question number two, | 第二个问题 |
[18:56] | when you invited FP over for dinner, | 当你邀请FP来吃晚餐的时候 |
[18:57] | he said that you and Dad got in a huge fight | 他说你跟爸爸在返校日的时候 |
[18:59] | when you were in high school, at Homecoming. | 大吵了一架 |
[19:01] | Your mom ever tell you about that night? | 你妈跟你说过那晚吗 |
[19:02] | Shut up, FP. | 住嘴 FP |
[19:04] | – What was that about? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -那是怎么回事 -我不懂你说什么 |
[19:06] | Oh, come on, Mom. I saw the look on your face. | 得了吧 妈 我见过你脸上这种表情 |
[19:09] | You were terrified. | 你当时是被吓坏了 |
[19:10] | What were you so scared he was going to say? | 他当时要说什么把你给吓成那样 |
[19:12] | That is none of your damn business! | 那不关你的事 |
[19:21] | Dad was keeping a secret that almost destroyed us. | 爸爸曾经隐藏的秘密 险些毁了我们全家 |
[19:26] | How many are you keeping? | 你又藏着多少秘密 |
[19:31] | Mummy, I was going to ask, | 妈 我本来想问 |
[19:35] | can I stay at home today? | 我今天能待在家里吗 |
[19:36] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[19:38] | It’s so hard, Mommy, pretending everything’s… | 妈 假装一切都… 太困难了 |
[19:41] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[19:56] | Here for round two? | 来第二轮吗 |
[20:00] | There are some secrets that are so painful, | 有些秘密太令人痛苦了 |
[20:04] | you not only hide them from the world, | 你不仅不想让世人知道它 |
[20:06] | but you hide them from yourself. | 你自己也不想理会 |
[20:09] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[20:11] | The night of… the Homecoming, | 返校日的那晚 |
[20:16] | when your father and I were crowned King and Queen, | 当你爸和我被授予返校日”国王和王后”时 |
[20:20] | the fight that FP saw, | 被FP撞见的争吵 |
[20:24] | I had just told your father that I was pregnant. | 我当时刚刚告诉你爸我怀孕了 |
[20:31] | And we disagreed on | 在如何妥善处理的问题上 |
[20:32] | how best to handle things… | 我们之间有分歧 |
[20:38] | And we had a really big fight. | 于是我们大吵了一架 |
[20:41] | And the next day, I went away. | 第二天 我走了 |
[20:43] | – To the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. – Yeah. | -去了”慈祥安静的修女们” -嗯 |
[20:46] | And five months later, your brother was born. | 五个月后 你哥哥出生了 |
[20:50] | The Sisters arranged for a quiet adoption. | 修女们安排了秘密收养 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God, Mom. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 妈 很遗憾 |
[21:01] | It’s the biggest regret of my life. | 这是我一生中最大的遗憾 |
[21:06] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, honey. | 我真的很后悔 亲爱的 |
[21:11] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈 |
[21:14] | The craziest thing is, | 最疯狂的是 |
[21:16] | I have a secret brother out there in the world. | 我有个不为人知的哥哥流落在外 |
[21:19] | 英国作家 | |
[21:19] | It’s positively Dickensian. | 简直是狄更斯的故事桥段 |
[21:20] | I love a long-lost brother. | 我喜欢失散已久哥哥的桥段 |
[21:21] | – How old would he be? – Mid-twenties. | -他现在多大了 -25左右吧 |
[21:24] | Oh, my God. A blond Adonis, no doubt. | 天呐 绝对是个金发美男子 |
[21:30] | Hey, where are you? Have you been getting my messages? | 你在哪呢 你收到我的信息没 |
[21:35] | Oh, my God. What? | 天呐 什么 |
[21:37] | This is where I belong, okay? | 我属于这里 |
[21:41] | Let’s talk about this after school. | 放学后我们再聊 |
[21:43] | Please don’t worry about me. | 请别担心我 |
[21:53] | – Where is he? – Southside High. | -他在哪 -南区高中 |
[21:56] | He said it’s where he belongs | 他说他属于那里 |
[21:58] | and that no one wants him here. | 而这里没人需要他 |
[21:59] | FP warned me Jughead would cut himself off, | FP警告过我 说猪头会封闭自我 |
[22:01] | go to the dark side. | 步入歧途 |
[22:02] | Archie, we can’t let him do that. | 亚奇 我们不能让他这么做 |
[22:36] | Where would he be? | 他会在哪 |
[22:38] | Cafeteria. | 食堂 |
[22:49] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[22:52] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[22:58] | I didn’t tell you ahead of time | 我没提前告诉你 |
[22:59] | because I knew you would’ve tried to stop me. | 是因为我知道你会阻止我 |
[23:00] | Damn straight. And I’m still gonna try. | 没错 我现在还是会 |
[23:03] | Betty, the Southside is where the powers that be want me. | 贝蒂 南区需要我 |
[23:08] | Maybe I wanna be here as well. I may blend in better here. | 也许我也想留在这 也许我更能融入这里 |
[23:10] | And it would keep you safe. | 这样你会安全 |
[23:12] | I’m not letting Riverdale’s civil war split us apart, Jug. | 我不会让河谷镇的内战分离我们的 猪头 |
[23:22] | They’re each other’s soulmates. | 他们是彼此的灵魂伴侣 |
[23:25] | Good for them, don’t you think? | 对他们来说是好事 你不觉得吗 |
[23:28] | Archie, what is it? | 亚奇 怎么了 |
[23:33] | Ronnie, I… | 罗尼 我 |
[23:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:36] | 谢丽尔・布鲁森 | |
[23:37] | Thanks for trying. I’m going to be with Jason now. | 谢谢你们的尝试 现在我要去追随杰森 |
[23:43] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -什么 |
[23:44] | Where would Cheryl go to be with Jason? | 谢丽尔会去哪找杰森 |
[23:46] | – Sweetwater River. – We have to go! | -甜水河 -我们得赶紧走 |
[23:48] | Guys, we have to go! | 大伙 我们得赶紧走 |
[23:50] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[23:52] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[23:56] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[24:02] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[24:05] | – Over there! Oh, my God. – She’s over there! | -那边 天呐 -她在那边 |
[24:06] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[24:07] | Cheryl, stop! What are you doing? | 谢丽尔 站住 你要干什么 |
[24:11] | Wait, wait! Wait, Jug! | 等一下 等一下 猪头 |
[24:13] | – The ice. – He’s right. | -冰会裂 -他说得对 |
[24:15] | Too much weight, and we’ll all go under. | 太重了 我们走会一起沉下去的 |
[24:17] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[24:19] | Cheryl, please. | 谢丽尔 求你 |
[24:27] | Just come to the shore | 回来岸边吧 |
[24:28] | and we’ll figure this out together, okay? | 我们一起想办法 好吗 |
[24:36] | No! | 不 |
[24:36] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[24:41] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[24:44] | – Cheryl! – Cheryl! | -谢丽尔 -谢丽尔 |
[24:50] | The current has her. | 水流把她卷走了 |
[24:52] | Spread out, spread out! | 大家散开 散开 |
[25:01] | She’s here! She’s here! | 她在这里 她在这里 |
[25:06] | – Archie, be careful! – Help! | -亚奇 小心 -救命 |
[25:09] | Somebody help! | 救命 |
[26:27] | Hot chocolate? | 来点热巧克力 |
[26:30] | With a little splash of peppermint liqueur. | 加了一点薄荷酒 |
[26:33] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:36] | Are you warm enough? | 够暖吗 |
[26:39] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[26:47] | She got in an accident. | 她出了点意外 |
[26:49] | And she needed help, so I brought her here. | 需要帮助 所以我带她来了 |
[26:53] | I’ll just warm up and go home. | 我只是暖暖身子 然后就回家了 |
[26:57] | Fine, Ronnie. | 好吧 罗尼 |
[26:59] | Let’s go. I’ll give you a ride to the Jubilee. | 走吧 我开车送你去参加纪念活动 |
[27:02] | Already got one with Archie, Lady Macbeth. | 亚奇会送我去 麦克白夫人 |
[27:02] | 莎士比亚《麦克白》中的人物之一 | |
[27:21] | – Ready, sweetheart? – Almost. | -准备好了吗 亲爱的 -差不多了 |
[27:28] | Don’t be nervous about your speech. | 别担心你的演讲 |
[27:31] | Just be your wonderful self. | 做好自己就行了 |
[27:34] | It’s not about the speech, Mom. | 不是演讲的事 妈 |
[27:38] | It’s Jughead. | 是猪头 |
[27:41] | He’s moving in with a foster family | 他要搬去和寄养家庭一起住 |
[27:46] | and transferring to Southside High. | 转去南区高中上学 |
[27:50] | And he says it won’t change anything between us, | 他说这不会改变我们之间的关系 |
[27:53] | but… | 但 |
[27:56] | It will. | 肯定会的 |
[28:07] | That’s what you get for punching a river of ice. | 谁让你用拳头砸冰呢 |
[28:10] | Are you sure you should be performing? | 你确定要演出吗 |
[28:12] | Freshman year, I played the whole season with a broken hand. | 我大一时拖着受伤的手打了一个赛季 |
[28:14] | Well, a taped-up hand. | 绑了胶带的手 |
[28:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:21] | When we were at Southside High, | 你在南区高中时 |
[28:24] | you were looking at Betty and Jughead… | 看着贝蒂和猪头的样子 |
[28:28] | I don’t know, wistfully. | 我也说不好 很渴望的眼神 |
[28:30] | – Wistfully? – Longingly. | -渴望 -热切 |
[28:32] | Like you liked Betty. | 就像你喜欢贝蒂一样 |
[28:36] | I do. I always will. | 我是喜欢 我会一直喜欢 |
[28:39] | As friends. | 朋友那种喜欢 |
[28:41] | The moment you’re talking about, | 你说的那个瞬间 |
[28:45] | I was seeing Betty and Jughead | 我看着贝蒂和猪头 |
[28:47] | and I was seeing how good they were, | 看着他们多么的要好 |
[28:51] | and it confirmed how I’ve been feeling this last week. | 恰恰证明了我上周的感受 |
[28:54] | I want to be that for you. | 我也想和你这样 |
[28:58] | A soulmate? | 灵魂伴侣 |
[29:01] | A broad shoulder I can cry on every now and then? | 以后我可以靠着你宽阔的肩膀哭了 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:08] | I’d love that, Archie. | 太好了 亚奇 |
[29:22] | Earlier, your girl Vee, here, | 你的妹子小维 |
[29:24] | called to tell me what happened with Cheryl. | 之前打给我 告诉我谢丽尔出了什么事 |
[29:28] | I’ve reconsidered something. | 我重新考虑了一下 |
[29:30] | About your song. | 考虑了你的歌 |
[29:32] | Welcome, one and all, | 欢迎大家 |
[29:33] | to Riverdale’s 75th anniversary Jubilee celebration! | 来到河谷镇75周年纪念系列活动 |
[29:42] | I couldn’t be any more thrilled to introduce | 我非常激动地为大家介绍 |
[29:45] | my daughter, Josie, and her Pussycats, | 我的女儿乔茜和她的猫女组合 |
[29:48] | 将与本镇的英雄亚奇・安德鲁斯一起演出 as they perform alongside our local hero, Archie Andrews! | |
[30:00] | Hi, hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[30:01] | We’re switching things up tonight. | 我们今晚将做些改动 |
[30:03] | 我们要唱一首亚奇・安德鲁斯写的歌 We are singing a song that my boy, Archie Andrews, wrote. | |
[30:11] | So… | 那么 |
[30:24] | *Every moment we’re together* | *我们在一起的时刻* |
[30:31] | *Is a moment I remember* | *让我难以忘怀* |
[30:35] | Sheriff Keller tells me that you still haven’t given any names. | 凯勒警长告诉我你还没说是谁 |
[30:38] | He’s hoping I can convince you otherwise. | 他希望我能说服你坦白 |
[30:40] | I’ve been sweating it out, Jug, and, uh, | 我也很煎熬 猪头 |
[30:43] | the only conclusion I’ve come to is that both options suck. | 但唯一结论是 两种选择都没有好结果 |
[30:50] | Hey, I wanted to let you know that I… | 我想告诉你 |
[30:54] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我没事的 |
[30:56] | I met the foster family that’s taking me in. | 我见了寄养家庭 |
[31:00] | They’re nice. | 他们人不错 |
[31:04] | What about Southside High? | 南区高中呢 |
[31:07] | It’s a high school. | 高中嘛 |
[31:09] | It’s got the jocks, and the burnouts, | 有体育生 抽大麻的 |
[31:11] | and the nerds… The like. | 书呆子之类的 |
[31:13] | – But I’ll survive. – You just might. | -但我能搞定 -那倒是 |
[31:21] | Jughead, listen to me. | 猪头 听我说 |
[31:22] | I’m more innocent than I am guilty, | 我没有杀人 |
[31:24] | but I’ve done some… | 但我做了些 |
[31:27] | some stupid things, some bad things, | 蠢事 坏事 |
[31:30] | and come what may, | 总之 |
[31:32] | I have to answer for my part of it, you understand? | 我得为此负责 你明白吗 |
[31:35] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen when this goes to trial, | 我不知道法庭会怎么判 |
[31:39] | but you need to be there for your mom, | 但你得好好照顾你妈 |
[31:42] | for Jellybean. | 还有糖豆 |
[31:43] | They might not need you right this second… | 她们可能现在不需要你 |
[31:45] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[31:49] | Not a doubt in my mind. | 相信你 |
[31:54] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[32:01] | *My love, my heart* | *我的爱 我的心* |
[32:05] | *I wanna share it with you* | *我愿与你分享* |
[32:08] | *When it seems too hard to bear* | *如果你无法承受* |
[32:12] | *I’ll be here, I’ll be there* | *我会一直陪在你身边* |
[32:15] | *I wanna share it with you* | *我愿与你分享* |
[32:22] | *I wanna share it with you* | *我愿与你分享* |
[32:42] | Good evening, ladies and gentleman. | 女士们先生们 晚上好 |
[32:44] | I’d like to thank Mayor McCoy | 我要感谢麦克伊镇长 |
[32:45] | for inviting me to speak on this historic day. | 邀请我在这么重要的日子上演讲 |
[32:49] | Seventy-five years of Riverdale… | 河谷镇75周年 |
[32:58] | But what is Riverdale? | 但河谷镇是由什么组成的 |
[33:01] | It’s the people, right? | 是我们大家 对吗 |
[33:03] | You, me, our friends, our neighbors. | 你 我 我们的朋友 邻居 |
[33:09] | 亚奇・安德鲁斯属于河谷镇 Riverdale is Archie Andrews. | |
[33:14] | 凯文・凯勒也是 Kevin Keller is Riverdale. | |
[33:16] | 维罗妮卡・洛奇也是 Veronica Lodge, she’s Riverdale. | |
[33:20] | But you know who else is Riverdale? | 但你知道还有谁是吗 |
[33:24] | FP・琼斯 FP Jones, | |
[33:26] | who we were so quick to blame for Jason’s murder. | 他很快就因谋杀杰森被捕 |
[33:32] | Jughead Jones is Riverdale, | 猪头三也属于河谷镇 |
[33:35] | the very soul of Riverdale. | 是镇里重要的一员 |
[33:37] | Without him, we may not have ever found out | 没有他 我们可能永远发现不了 |
[33:40] | what happened to Jason. | 杰森身上发生了什么 |
[33:41] | And yet how do we thank him? By banishing him. | 但我们怎么谢他的 我们驱逐了他 |
[33:44] | Which is what we do when the truth gets too ugly in Riverdale. | 这就是河谷镇发生了丑闻后大家的反应 |
[33:48] | 克利福德・布鲁森也属于河谷镇 Truth being that Clifford Blossom was also Riverdale. | |
[33:51] | Riverdale’s at a crossroads. | 河谷镇现在正处于十字路口 |
[33:53] | If we don’t face the reality of who and what we are, | 如果我们不正视自己 |
[33:56] | if we keep lying to ourselves | 继续欺骗自己 |
[33:58] | and keeping secrets from each other, | 相互隐瞒 |
[33:59] | then what happened to Jason could happen again. | 那发生在杰森身上的事还会重演 |
[34:02] | Or, God forbid, something even worse. | 甚至会更糟 |
[34:04] | Riverdale must do better. | 河谷镇必须做得更好 |
[34:07] | We must do better. | 我们必须做得更好 |
[34:42] | Fred. | 费雷德 |
[34:44] | Have you given any more thought to my offer? | 你考虑过我的议价了吗 |
[34:46] | Yes, it is a, uh, very generous offer. | 嗯 你真是太慷慨了 |
[34:50] | I’m not selling, Hermione. | 但我不卖 赫敏 |
[34:52] | I… I told you, it’s in your best interest to get out | 我跟你说了 你最好趁海勒姆回来前 |
[34:54] | before Hiram comes back. | 赶紧脱身 |
[34:56] | Is it in your best interests? | 这是为你好吗 |
[34:58] | What’s best for the town? Didn’t you hear Betty? | 对镇子有什么好处 你没听贝蒂说吗 |
[35:00] | Riverdale is at a crossroads, and I think you are, too. | 河谷镇正处于十字路口 我觉得你也是 |
[35:04] | So I will see you at work, partner. | 上班见 合作伙伴 |
[35:16] | 为亚奇・安德鲁斯干杯 To Archie Andrews, | |
[35:17] | who saved the cheerleader and saved the town. | 救了啦啦队队长 也救了镇子 |
[35:20] | You know what, actually I think it was Betty’s speech. | 其实我觉得这得归功于贝蒂的演讲 |
[35:23] | 为贝蒂・库伯干杯 Here, here to Betty Cooper. | |
[35:25] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[35:27] | We had many milkshakes that night, | 那晚我们喝了很多奶昔 |
[35:29] | and we all felt that | 我们觉得 |
[35:30] | as dangerous as the world around us had become, | 虽然世界很危险 |
[35:33] | here, at least in this booth, we were safe. | 但至少坐在那卡座时 我们是安全的 |
[35:41] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[35:48] | – Cheryl? – In here, Mother. | -谢丽尔 -这里 妈 |
[35:59] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[36:02] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[36:04] | It’s the only way we can truly start over, be purified. | 这是我们唯一能真正重新开始的办法 净化 |
[36:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:18] | It looks great in here. | 这里收拾得很好啊 |
[36:19] | I cleaned it up after Sheriff Keller thrashed it. | 凯勒警长搜完后 我打扫了一下 |
[36:22] | Just in case my dad… | 万一我爸 |
[36:26] | Until he gets out, I’m not giving up on him, Jug. | 他没出来前 我是不会放弃的 猪头 |
[36:29] | Hell no. | 当然 |
[36:32] | That is why I love you, Betty. | 这就是我爱你的原因 贝蒂 |
[36:42] | 我爱你 贝蒂・库伯 I love you, Betty Cooper. | |
[36:50] | Jughead Jones. | 猪头三 |
[36:54] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[37:12] | What about your mom? | 你妈呢 |
[37:14] | At this hour, | 这个点了 |
[37:15] | after mixing her reds and whites at the Jubilee, | 她在纪念活动上喝了那么多红酒和白酒 |
[37:18] | she’s no doubt sleeping soundly in the arms of Prince Valium. | 肯定在酣然熟睡呢 |
[37:23] | So, come on in, but keep it quiet, okay? | 进来吧 不过得小点声 好吗 |
[38:14] | We’ve had this day with each other | 我们本来一开始 |
[38:15] | from the very beginning, Archiekins. | 就可以这样了 小亚奇 |
[38:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:37] | Is that your mom? | 是你妈吗 |
[38:38] | Who else would it be? | 还能有谁 |
[38:55] | Easy, Hot Dog. He’s family. | 别叫 热狗 他是自己人 |
[39:00] | Heard your dad could have named names but didn’t. | 听说你爸可以供出名字的 但他没有 |
[39:05] | Serpents take care of their own. | 毒蛇帮会照顾自己人 |
[39:08] | We wanted you to know, no matter what happens to him, | 我们想让你知道 不管他怎么样 |
[39:11] | however long he’s gone, we’ve got your back. | 不管他离开多久 我们都会照顾你 |
[39:18] | This is yours, if you want it. | 你想要的话 这是你的了 |
[39:35] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[39:41] | Juggy? | 猪头 |
[40:02] | Leaving without saying goodbye? | 不辞而别吗 |
[40:05] | Didn’t know you were such a scoundrel, Archiekins. | 我都不知道你这么渣呢 小亚奇 |
[40:07] | I was trying not to wake you. | 我只是不想吵醒你 |
[40:10] | My dad texted me asking me to meet at Pop’s for breakfast, | 我爸给我发短信让我和他在老爹快餐店吃早饭 |
[40:13] | which is what we do | 他一般想跟我 |
[40:14] | when he wants to talk to me about something serious. | 说正事的时候 就会这样 |
[40:16] | Probably me staying out all night. | 可能是因为我彻夜未归 |
[40:21] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 |
[40:31] | Hey, Casanova. I, uh… I ordered you the usual. | 情圣 我给你点了你平时吃的 |
[40:35] | Thanks, Dad. I’m just gonna go wash my hands. | 谢了 爸 我去洗个手 |
[40:54] | Who’s in charge here? Show me where the safe is! | 谁是老板 保险箱在哪 |
[41:22] | Give me your wallet! | 把钱包给我 |
[41:26] | Imagine this instant, frozen in time. | 想象在这个瞬间 时间静止 |
[41:32] | People will look back at this as the exact moment | 人们会回顾这个瞬间 |
[41:35] | that last bit of Riverdale’s innocence finally died. | 认为河谷镇最后的纯真终于消亡了 |
[41:39] | When darkness won. | 邪恶获得了胜利 |
[41:42] | Marked by an act of violence, | 这一切皆因为一场暴力事件 |
[41:46] | that was anything but random. | 而且仅仅是碰巧 |