| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:09] | If we don’t face the reality of who and what we are, | 如果我们不正视自己 | 
| [00:12] | then what happened to Jason could happen again. | 那发生在杰森身上的事还会重演 | 
| [00:15] | Or, God forbid, something even worse. | 甚至会更糟 | 
| [00:16] | Thanks for trying. I’m going to be with Jason now. | 谢谢你们的尝试 现在我要去追随杰森 | 
| [00:17] | 谢丽尔·布鲁森 | |
| [00:19] | Where would Cheryl go to be with Jason? | 谢丽尔会去哪找杰森 | 
| [00:21] | – No! – Cheryl! | -不要 -谢丽尔 | 
| [00:24] | It’s the only way we can truly start over, be purified. | 这是我们唯一能真正重新开始的办法 净化 | 
| [00:29] | Your father’s facing serious jail time. | 你的父亲面临着严重的牢狱之灾 | 
| [00:31] | Your mom’s over-extended and out of state. | 你的母亲不堪重负 离了本州 | 
| [00:33] | Serpents take care of their own. | 毒蛇帮会照顾自己人 | 
| [00:34] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
| [00:35] | – We got your back. – Juggy? | -我们照顾你 -猪头 | 
| [00:37] | He’s moving in with a foster family. | 他要搬去和寄养家庭一起住 | 
| [00:39] | Why are you trying to push Fred out of this deal? | 你为什么想把弗雷德从这个合约中踢出去 | 
| [00:42] | Your father is coming back. | 你爸要回来了 | 
| [00:43] | He and Fred, they will not get along. | 他和弗雷德 他们不会和平共处的 | 
| [00:45] | I’m not selling, Hermione. | 但我不卖 赫敏 | 
| [00:55] | Our story continues. | 我们的故事在继续 | 
| [00:59] | The Mayor’s Jubilee was supposed to change everything. | 镇长的周年庆本应改变一切 | 
| [01:03] | Be a new start. | 成为一个全新的开始 | 
| [01:05] | But when we woke up the next morning, | 但当我们转天早上醒来 | 
| [01:07] | Riverdale was still, at its heart, a haunted town. | 河谷镇仍是一座恐怖的城镇 | 
| [01:13] | Meanwhile, Archie Andrews, | 与此同时 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | 
| [01:16] | who doesn’t even have a driver’s license yet, | 他连驾照都还没有 | 
| [01:19] | is at this very moment careening down | 此刻却在河谷镇的街道上 | 
| [01:21] | the streets of Riverdale, | 一路狂奔 | 
| [01:23] | trying to outrace death. | 企图和死亡赛跑 | 
| [01:26] | Hold on, Dad, hold on. | 坚持 爸 坚持住 | 
| [01:30] | Hold on, Dad. We’re almost there. | 坚持 爸 就快到了 | 
| [01:31] | We’re almost there. They’re gonna fix you up. | 就快到了 医生会救你的 | 
| [01:32] | Stay with me, Dad, stay with me. | 坚持住 爸 坚持住 | 
| [01:36] | Now, I don’t believe in miracles, usually, | 我通常不相信有奇迹 | 
| [01:40] | but it was a miracle that Archie got his dad to Riverdale General | 但是亚奇送他爸到河谷镇综合医院竟没把车撞散 | 
| [01:40] | 医院 | |
| [01:44] | without wrecking the truck. | 这真是奇迹 | 
| [01:46] | Help, please. | 救命啊 | 
| [01:48] | Help, hey! Someone help me and my dad. | 有人吗 救救我爸 | 
| [01:51] | – Gurney! – What happened to him? | -推轮床 -他怎么了 | 
| [01:53] | He was… He was shot. | 他被枪打中了 | 
| [02:00] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生能听到我说话吗 | 
| [02:01] | – Can you tell me your name? – His name’s Fred Andrews. | -他叫什么名字 -费雷德·安德鲁斯 | 
| [02:05] | He’s not responding. | 病人没有反应 | 
| [02:06] | – Massive blood loss, it looks… – Let’s go. He’s in shock. | -大量失血 -我们走 病人处于休克 | 
| [02:09] | Sir, I’m sorry, I need you to step away. | 抱歉 你不能进 | 
| [02:19] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 | 
| [02:27] | I’m right here, Dad, I’m right here. Okay. | 我就在这 爸 我在这 | 
| [02:31] | I’m right here. | 我在这 | 
| [02:33] | I’m right here. | 我在这 | 
| [02:34] | Dad? What gives? Take the picture. | 爸 怎么了 拍照啊 | 
| [02:36] | The ceremony starts in the gym in ten minutes. | 仪式十分钟后就在体育馆开始了 | 
| [02:38] | Yeah, Dad, what’s taking so long? | 对啊 爸 怎么拍这么久 | 
| [02:40] | I… | 我 | 
| [02:42] | Just can’t believe we’re here, Archie. | 只是无法相信我们在这里 亚奇 | 
| [02:45] | We’re at your graduation. I… | 参加你的毕业典礼 我 | 
| [02:47] | I didn’t think I’d live to see this day. | 我都没想到能活着盼到这一天 | 
| [02:49] | Yeah, except you didn’t, Mr. A. | 嗯 安德鲁斯先生你没活到这天 | 
| [02:52] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:53] | You didn’t live to see this day. | 你没活到这天 | 
| [02:55] | Don’t you remember? At Pop’s? | 你不记得了 在老爹快餐店 | 
| [03:07] | Everybody down! | 都趴下 | 
| [03:16] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 | 
| [03:18] | So, what did you and your friends do after the Jubilee? | 周年庆之后 你和朋友都干什么了 | 
| [03:20] | We went to Pop’s. | 去老爹快餐店了 | 
| [03:22] | And then, Jughead and I went back to FP’s trailer. | 然后我和猪头就回FP的房车了 | 
| [03:28] | Oh, Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [03:30] | If that beanie-wearing cad defiled you, | 如果那个戴着帽子的小瘪三玷污了你 | 
| [03:33] | at least please tell me that you were safe. | 至少告诉我 你采取避孕措施了 | 
| [03:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:36] | No, Mom, we didn’t. I mean… | 妈 我们什么都没做 | 
| [03:39] | We almost did, but then we were interrupted… | 我们差点就做了 但被打断了 | 
| [03:43] | – Well, thank God. – By the Southside Serpents. | -谢天谢地 -被南区毒蛇帮打断的 | 
| [03:45] | Excuse me? By those thugs? | 什么 被那帮土匪 | 
| [03:47] | See, I knew that Jughead | 瞧 我就知道猪头 | 
| [03:49] | was gonna follow in FP’s criminal footsteps. | 会重蹈FP的覆辙沦为罪犯 | 
| [03:52] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, | 苹果只会落在苹果树下 | 
| [03:53] | especially not when there’s a snake curled up in its limbs. | 尤其是还有条蛇在树上蜷卧着 | 
| [03:57] | If that’s Snake Plissken, I want him blocked. | 要是那条”大蛇”来电话 把他拉黑 | 
| [03:59] | – It’s Archie. – Block him too. | -是亚奇 -他也拉黑 | 
| [04:08] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [04:09] | A chocolate almond croissant | 杏仁巧克力羊角面包 | 
| [04:11] | from Bean & Beluga. | 比恩&贝鲁嘉那家店 | 
| [04:13] | Unfortunately, I only have the one. | 不好意思 就买了这一个 | 
| [04:14] | The other thing, Veronica. | 我说另一样 维罗尼卡 | 
| [04:16] | Oh, this. A mimosa. | 这个啊 含羞草鸡尾酒 | 
| [04:18] | There was a bottle of champagne | 就是一瓶冰镇的香槟 | 
| [04:19] | in the fridge just begging to be popped. | 渴望被打开而已 | 
| [04:21] | Okay, that was a bottle of Cristal for your father. | 那是为你爸爸准备的水晶香槟 | 
| [04:25] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 | 
| [04:26] | If that’s your house guest from last night– | 你是从昨晚就用这酒款待朋友吗 | 
| [04:28] | It’s Betty. Hello? | 是贝蒂 喂 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [05:07] | Arch? | 亚奇 | 
| [05:08] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [05:19] | I came out of the bathroom and there was | 我从卫生间出来看到有个 | 
| [05:21] | this man, thief… | 男的 这个贼 | 
| [05:26] | Wearing this hood, with a gun on Pop Tate, | 戴着面罩 枪顶着泰特老爹 | 
| [05:28] | and then he pointed it at my dad and he fired. | 然后他的枪指向我爸 他开枪了 | 
| [05:31] | – Oh, my God, Archie. – And then he… | -天啊 亚奇 -然后他就… | 
| [05:38] | And then he what? | 然后他什么 | 
| [05:39] | And then he bolted. | 然后他就跑了 | 
| [05:41] | Then I was holding my dad, | 我抱着我爸 | 
| [05:43] | Pop Tate called an ambulance | 泰特老爹叫了救护车 | 
| [05:44] | and it didn’t come so I drove here and… | 但救护车没来所以我开车送他去了医院 | 
| [05:47] | And I don’t know, maybe I should’ve waited, | 我不知道 或许我该等救护车来的 | 
| [05:48] | maybe I made it worse… | 也许我帮了倒忙 | 
| [05:49] | No, dude, are you kidding me? | 不是 伙计 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [05:51] | You saved your dad’s life. | 你救了你爸的命 | 
| [05:53] | First Cheryl, and now your dad. | 先是谢丽尔 现在又是你爸 | 
| [05:55] | If you keep this up, you’re gonna need a superhero name. | 你再救下谁 你就得起个超级英雄的名字了 | 
| [05:58] | Like Pureheart the Powerful. | 比如”超强纯净之心” | 
| [06:00] | There isn’t any new information. Your dad’s in surgery. | 现在还没有什么新的进展 你爸在手术中 | 
| [06:03] | He’s gonna be there for a while. | 手术得要一阵子 | 
| [06:05] | Uh, Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [06:06] | Have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet? | 你和你妈讲了这事没有 | 
| [06:10] | No. No, I haven’t called her. | 没有 我还没给她打电话 | 
| [06:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回 | 
| [06:20] | – What? – Mom. | -怎么了 -妈 | 
| [06:22] | Do not start this. | 不要挑事了 | 
| [06:23] | Start what? | 挑什么事 | 
| [06:25] | Well, of course, I can’t help but wonder | 当然 我不禁想到 | 
| [06:26] | if your Southside associates | 你们南区毒蛇帮 | 
| [06:28] | had anything to do with what happened to Fred. | 和弗雷德遇害有没有联系 | 
| [06:30] | – Alice, relax. – Unbelievable. | -艾丽丝 冷静 -难以置信 | 
| [06:32] | At least you can’t accuse my | 至少你没有觉得 | 
| [06:33] | father of being the shooter, considering he’s in jail. | 我爸就是凶手 因为他现在还在牢里 | 
| [06:35] | Oh, my God, I can’t handle this. | 天啊 我受不了这一出 | 
| [06:42] | Hey, Mom, how are you? | 妈 你最近还好吗 | 
| [06:45] | Good, yeah, good. We’re, We… | 我挺好的 我们 | 
| [06:52] | Actually, Mom, we’re not, we’re in trouble here. | 事实上 妈 我们不好 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [06:56] | Dad’s in the hospital. | 爸进了医院 | 
| [06:59] | It was a robbery, | 有人抢劫 | 
| [07:01] | and, uh, he was shot. | 然后他中枪了 | 
| [07:06] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, Mom, | 我不知道会老爸能不能挺过来 妈 | 
| [07:07] | but I think you should come here as soon as you can, in case… | 但我觉得你应该尽快过来一趟 以防 | 
| [07:12] | In case we have to say goodbye. | 以防我们要和爸爸永别 | 
| [07:18] | 河谷镇 | |
| [07:32] | – Sheriff. – How’s your dad doing? | -警长 -你爸怎么样了 | 
| [07:33] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在做手术 | 
| [07:36] | Archie, I know this is a hell of a time for you, but… | 亚奇 我知道你现在很难受 但是 | 
| [07:39] | perhaps we could go somewhere and talk about what happened. | 或许我们该找个地方谈谈事情经过 | 
| [07:41] | Is it cool if I tag along? | 介意我也跟去吗 | 
| [07:42] | – Actually, if you don’t mind– – Yeah, that’d be great, Jug. | -我觉得不是很方便 -那样也好 小猪 | 
| [07:47] | He was maybe 5’10”. | 他可能有1米78 | 
| [07:49] | 160 pounds or so. | 145斤左右 | 
| [07:52] | And he was wearing dark pants and a dark jacket? | 他身穿深色裤子和深色夹克吗 | 
| [07:56] | Anything on that jacket? | 夹克上有什么图案吗 | 
| [07:58] | Any symbol or insignia? | 什么符号或者标志 | 
| [07:59] | – You mean like a snake? – No, it was just a jacket. | -比如一条蛇 -不 就只是夹克 | 
| [08:01] | No snake. | 上面没有蛇 | 
| [08:03] | And the ski mask that he had on– | 他戴的滑雪面罩 | 
| [08:04] | No, it’s not a ski mask. | 不 不是滑雪面罩 | 
| [08:07] | It’s a hood, a black hood. | 是个头罩 黑色头罩 | 
| [08:08] | Homemade, like he’d cut the eyes out himself. | 自己做的 他好像是自己把眼睛那剪了两个洞 | 
| [08:10] | And the guy’s eyes were green. | 那个家伙的眼睛是绿色的 | 
| [08:12] | Now, Pop Tate had a fairly good idea of what happened | 现在 泰特老爹对你父亲 | 
| [08:15] | up until when your father was shot. | 中枪前的事情很清楚 | 
| [08:17] | And then, well… there are some gaps. | 但对接下来的事就 有些遗漏了 | 
| [08:20] | And I need you to help me fill those. | 我需要你帮我捋下完整的事情经过 | 
| [08:23] | What did he do, our masked man? | 你做了什么 戴面具的人做了什么 | 
| [08:28] | After he shot my dad? | 在开枪打中我爸之后吗 | 
| [08:33] | He… | 他 | 
| [08:39] | Nothing. He shot my dad, ran out of the diner. | 没做什么 他打中了我爸 跑出了餐厅 | 
| [08:43] | Who did this, Sheriff? | 是谁干的 警长 | 
| [08:46] | Archie, it’s just… It’s too early to speculate. | 亚奇 现在要做推论还太早 | 
| [08:49] | But this guy, he was probably | 不过这个家伙 | 
| [08:50] | out of his head on meth or the jingle jangle, | 可能磕了冰毒或什么的 | 
| [08:53] | some Southside lowlife that was just looking for a cash grab. | 就是个南区的流氓想搞点钱花 | 
| [08:57] | How much did he get? How much cash? | 他抢了多少钱 多少现金 | 
| [08:59] | We’re waiting to hear about that from Pop Tate. | 我们还在等泰特老爹那边盘点清楚 | 
| [09:01] | Since this is Riverdale, | 河谷镇发生了这么多事 | 
| [09:03] | I have to ask. What if robbery wasn’t the motive? | 我不得不问下 要是凶手的动机不是抢劫呢 | 
| [09:06] | What else could it be? | 还可能是什么 | 
| [09:07] | Well, I mean, I suppose it could | 我是说我觉得可能是 | 
| [09:09] | be someone who has a grudge against your dad. | 有人和你爸有过节 | 
| [09:12] | Wanted to make it look like a robbery. | 想弄得像抢劫 | 
| [09:14] | But I mean, it’s just too early to tell. | 不过现在下结论还太早 | 
| [09:17] | There are certain things no one does better than Veronica Lodge. | 这些事没人比维罗尼卡·洛奇更在行了 | 
| [09:20] | Makeovers, party planning, dance-offs, | 化妆 策划派对 参加舞会 | 
| [09:24] | dropping vintage bon mots as if they were bonbons… | 金句随口拈来 | 
| [09:28] | Conversely, there are things that I’m not good at. | 相反的 也有我不太在行的事 | 
| [09:33] | Grief, bedside vigils, comforting boyfriends… | 悲伤 床边守夜 安慰男友 | 
| [09:37] | Okay, well, that’s the old Veronica talking. | 好吧 那都是以前的维罗尼卡了 | 
| [09:39] | Old Veronica would’ve bolted by now. | 以前的维罗尼卡现在可能已经逃走了 | 
| [09:41] | But new Veronica doesn’t want to let Archie down. | 但是新维罗尼卡不想让亚奇失望 | 
| [09:44] | And you won’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [09:47] | Oh, and speaking of… | 说曹操曹操到 | 
| [09:50] | Archie, hey. | 亚奇 | 
| [09:52] | Were you not telling Sheriff Keller something? | 你是不是有什么事没告诉凯勒警长 | 
| [09:55] | My dad told me that he and Mrs. Lodge fired the Serpents | 我爸告诉我他和洛奇夫人解雇了 | 
| [09:58] | they had working on their crew. | 为他们工作的毒蛇帮的人 | 
| [09:59] | I know your dad vouches for them, | 我知道你爸为他们做了担保 | 
| [10:01] | but what if one of them was pissed off enough to do something? | 但万一他们中有一个很生气做了什么呢 | 
| [10:05] | Let me see what I can find out. | 我去打听打听 | 
| [10:08] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢你 老兄 | 
| [10:12] | Archie Andrews? I’m Steven Masters, | 亚奇·安德鲁斯吗 我是史蒂文·马斯特斯 | 
| [10:14] | – I’m your father’s doctor. – How is he? | -我是你父亲的医生 -他怎么样了 | 
| [10:16] | Well, we got the bullet out. | 我们把子弹取出来了 | 
| [10:17] | And we’ve stopped the internal bleeding. | 也止住了他的内出血 | 
| [10:20] | But what’s most worrisome is, | 但最令人担忧的是 | 
| [10:23] | he’s not breathing on his own yet. | 他暂时还无法自主呼吸 | 
| [10:24] | – I need to see him. – And you will. | -我要见见他 -你会的 | 
| [10:25] | As soon as we’ve got him set in a room, | 只要我们帮他安排好房间 | 
| [10:27] | you’ll be able to sit with him. | 你就可以坐在他旁边了 | 
| [10:28] | Should be an hour or two at the most. | 最多一至两个小时 | 
| [10:30] | And until then, what am I suppospp to do, nothing? | 在那之前 我该怎么办 什么也不做吗 | 
| [10:31] | Maybe… maybe you should go home and get changed. | 也许你该回家换身衣服 | 
| [10:36] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 | 
| [10:37] | No, Archie, wait. Veronica’s right. | 不 亚奇 等等 维罗尼卡说得对 | 
| [10:40] | Here are your dad’s clothes and personal belongings. | 这是你爸爸的衣服和私人物品 | 
| [10:42] | Everything he had on him. | 当时他身上的所有物品 | 
| [10:43] | Okay, well, yet another reason to go. | 还有一个原因要回家 | 
| [10:45] | You can get your dad a change of clothes. | 你可以回家帮你爸拿些换洗的衣服 | 
| [10:47] | Veronica will go with you. Right, Vee? | 维罗尼卡会和你一起去是吗 小维 | 
| [10:49] | We’ll hold the fort down here. | 我们会在这里留守的 | 
| [10:51] | Archie, try not to worry. Your dad is strong stock. | 亚奇 别担心 你爸爸是个很坚强的人 | 
| [10:54] | He’s a fighter. | 他是个战士 | 
| [10:56] | Fred Andrews isn’t one to leave unfinished business behind. | 费雷德·安德鲁斯不是那种半途而废的人 | 
| [11:00] | Dad, come on. The car’s waiting. You’re gonna be late. | 老爸 快点 车在等着 你要迟到了 | 
| [11:03] | I’m not ready to go, Archie. | 我还准备好要走 亚奇 | 
| [11:05] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 事情感觉不对劲 | 
| [11:07] | I’m gonna be fine, | 我会没事的 | 
| [11:08] | Dad. You don’t have to worry about me. | 爸 你不必担心我 | 
| [11:10] | That’s what I do, son. | 担心你是的我责任 儿子 | 
| [11:11] | That’s what I’ve always done. | 一直都是我在做的事 | 
| [11:13] | Yeah. And you deserve a break. | 所以你应该休息会 | 
| [11:15] | Okay? I’ll handle things from now. | 好吗 现在轮到我处理事情了 | 
| [11:18] | It doesn’t feel right. Just… | 感觉就是不对劲 | 
| [11:21] | 安德鲁斯建筑公司 | |
| [11:23] | It’s too soon. | 太快了 | 
| [11:26] | You can’t change your mind now, Dad. | 你不能现在才改变主意 爸 | 
| [11:28] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 | 
| [11:30] | Who’s waiting? | 谁在等我 | 
| [11:30] | Uncle Oscar, Grandpa Artie. | 奥斯卡叔叔 阿蒂爷爷 | 
| [11:34] | What are you talking about, son? They’re dead. | 你在说什么呢 儿子 他们去世了 | 
| [11:39] | That’s them. | 是他们 | 
| [12:04] | Hey, Vegas. | 维加斯 | 
| [12:06] | Nobody’s walked you, have they? | 没人带你去溜达吧 | 
| [12:10] | You must be wondering what the hell happened. | 你肯定在想到底出了什么事 | 
| [12:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 | 
| [12:16] | Hey, Archie, what are you doing? | 亚奇 你要干什么 | 
| [12:18] | I have to walk Vegas. | 我要去遛维加斯 | 
| [12:20] | Like that? | 这样去吗 | 
| [12:21] | You look like you’re | 你现在像是 | 
| [12:21] | auditioning for a teen reboot of The Shining. | 要去试镜参选《闪灵》少年重启版的角色 | 
| [12:21] | 由斯蒂芬·金的同名小说改编的恐怖电影 | |
| [12:23] | No, you take your shower, I’ll walk him. | 不 你去洗澡 我去遛狗 | 
| [12:25] | Veronica. Have you ever walked a dog in your life? | 维罗尼卡 你有遛过狗吗 | 
| [12:30] | I’ve had dogs walked for me, does that count? | 别人帮我遛过狗 这算吗 | 
| [12:34] | Before we got Vegas, my dad was like, | 我们开始养维加斯之前 我爸说 | 
| [12:36] | “He’s gonna be your dog, Little Archie, | 这是你的狗狗 小亚奇 | 
| [12:39] | your responsibility. Are you ready to walk him, | 是你要负起的责任 你准备好遛它 | 
| [12:42] | give him his food, fill his water bowl, | 喂它食物 给他添水 | 
| [12:44] | and take care of him when he gets sick?” | 在他生病时照顾他了吗 | 
| [12:48] | I wanted him so bad, I was like, | 我当时非常想要它 我就说 | 
| [12:49] | “Yes, Dad, I’m ready. I’m so ready”. | 爸爸 我准备好了 我早就准备好了 | 
| [12:52] | Cutest origin story ever. | 最可爱的养狗故事 | 
| [12:55] | – And? – And now, | -然后呢 -然后现在 | 
| [12:57] | when I get home late from football practice, | 在我练球回家晚的时候 | 
| [13:01] | my dad’s already walked him. | 我爸已经遛过它了 | 
| [13:04] | On Saturday mornings, Dad takes him out so I can sleep in. | 每周六早上 老爸带它出去 好让我睡觉 | 
| [13:07] | Every time Vegas gets sick, | 每次维加斯生病了 | 
| [13:09] | Dad always goes with us to the vet. | 老爸总是带我们去看兽医 | 
| [13:12] | The truth is, no one loves Vegas more than my dad. | 其实 没人比我爸更爱维加斯 | 
| [13:26] | 医院 | |
| [13:27] | I got nervous when you said to meet at the hospital. | 你说在医院见的时候 我很紧张 | 
| [13:31] | I was wondering about | 我在想 | 
| [13:32] | when you said the Serpents had my back. | 你说过南区毒蛇帮会保护我的 | 
| [13:35] | Does that courtesy extend to a guy who’s like my brother, | 这份保护是否也包括了一个如同我兄长 | 
| [13:38] | and a man who’s like a second father to me? | 和一个如同我再生父亲的人 | 
| [13:41] | What do you need? | 你有什么需要 | 
| [13:42] | Fred Andrews, my buddy’s dad, | 费雷德·安德鲁斯 我兄弟的爸爸 | 
| [13:44] | was just shot, during a robbery at Pop’s. | 在老爹快餐店发生的抢劫案中遭遇枪击 | 
| [13:48] | The guy was in a black hood. | 那人戴着黑色面具 | 
| [13:49] | Serpents don’t wear masks. | 南区毒蛇帮的人是不会戴面具的 | 
| [13:51] | Yeah, I get it. | 这我明白 | 
| [13:53] | But some of those Serpents were working for Fred Andrews | 但南区毒蛇帮有些人帮费雷德·安德鲁斯做事 | 
| [13:55] | when, for reasons of his own, | 出于他的个人原因 | 
| [13:56] | he decided to let them go suddenly. | 他突然决定让他们走人 | 
| [13:58] | Maybe someone took it personally and went rogue. | 也许有人心里不爽 私自行动 | 
| [14:00] | You guys know every hidey-hole in town. | 你们对镇上每一藏身处都了如指掌 | 
| [14:03] | Someone has to have heard something about what went down at Pop’s. | 必定有人知道老爹快餐店发生的事 | 
| [14:07] | All right. | 好 | 
| [14:09] | We’ll knock some heads. Let you know. | 我们去打听一下 然后告诉你 | 
| [14:40] | Archie? | 亚奇 | 
| [14:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [14:44] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [14:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [15:23] | Thought you might want some company. | 我想你也许需要有人陪陪 | 
| [15:52] | Of course all any of us can think about is Mr. Andrews. | 当然我们想到的只有安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [15:56] | But if we weren’t so focused on his well-being, | 但如果我们不是把重点全放在他的健康上 | 
| [15:59] | – I’d be asking if you and– – We didn’t. | -我会问问你是不是和… -我们没有 | 
| [16:02] | Jughead and I didn’t do it. | 我和猪头没做 | 
| [16:03] | If that’s what you were asking. | 如果你想问的是这个 | 
| [16:05] | But wait, like, no– | 但是等等 不 | 
| [16:07] | He told me he loved me. | 他和我说他爱我 | 
| [16:08] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [16:10] | Jughead Jones said “I love you”? | 猪头说”我爱你” | 
| [16:12] | Mr. “I’m weird, I’m a weirdo”– | 怪怪先生吗 | 
| [16:14] | And I told him I loved him back. | 我和他说我也爱他 | 
| [16:18] | And then things got… | 然后事情就变得 | 
| [16:20] | -Complicated. -Weird? | -复杂了 -奇怪吗 | 
| [16:22] | In a “My boyfriend may be joining the Serpents” kind of way. | 有种”我男朋友加入了毒蛇帮”的感觉 | 
| [16:26] | Betty, no. No way. | 贝蒂 不 不行 | 
| [16:28] | I mean, did you learn nothing from me and Joaquin? | 你难道没从我和华金身上吸取教训吗 | 
| [16:29] | Oh, come on, Joaquin was nice. | 得了 华金人挺好的 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah, when he wasn’t dumping bodies in Sweetwater River | 是 他没往甜水河里扔尸体 | 
| [16:35] | or mopping up buckets of blood. | 或者一桶一桶地擦血迹的时候挺好的 | 
| [16:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [16:49] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 | 
| [16:56] | Cheryl, what’s going on? | 谢丽尔 怎么了 | 
| [16:59] | Is that your mom? What happened? | 那是你妈吗 发生什么了 | 
| [17:01] | Oh, haven’t you heard? | 你们没听说吗 | 
| [17:04] | There was a terrible fire at Thornhill last night. | 瑰刺庄园昨晚发生了一场可怕的火灾 | 
| [17:06] | I might’ve perished if not for Mommy’s heroics. | 要不是我妈英勇相救我很可能就牺牲了 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, my God, is this the apocalypse? | 天啊 这不会就是天启吧 | 
| [17:11] | After my ordeal at Sweetwater River, | 我在甜水河饱受折磨之后 | 
| [17:15] | I was asleep when the fire started. | 着火的时候我睡着了 | 
| [17:18] | They think it was a breeze | 他们认为是一阵风 | 
| [17:18] | knocking over a lit candle, catching the curtains. | 吹倒了一根点燃的蜡烛 窗帘着了火 | 
| [17:20] | Mommy got home from the Jubilee | 我妈从周年庆回来 | 
| [17:22] | and rushed headlong into the blaze, | 一头冲进了火焰中 | 
| [17:23] | risking her life to save mine. | 冒着生命危险救我 | 
| [17:26] | Unfortunately, she suffered | 不幸的是 她三度烧伤 | 
| [17:27] | third-degree burns and acute smoke inhalation. | 并且吸入了大量烟尘 | 
| [17:32] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这做什么 | 
| [17:43] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 | 
| [17:44] | I took your dad’s things out of the bag. | 我把你父亲的东西从袋子里拿了出来 | 
| [17:46] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望我没添乱 | 
| [17:52] | Where’s, uh, where’s his wallet? | 他的 他的钱包在哪儿 | 
| [17:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:59] | That’s all that was in there. | 袋子里所有的东西都在这了 | 
| [18:00] | It would’ve been in his coat. | 就应该在他的外套里 | 
| [18:03] | – Are you sure you didn’t see it? – I didn’t. | -你确定你没看到 -我确定 | 
| [18:06] | Maybe it was in the truck? Or back at the hospital? | 也许在卡车里呢 或者还在医院里 | 
| [18:09] | No, this is… this is everything they had. | 不 他们把所有东西都装起来了 | 
| [18:11] | You heard the nurse. | 你也听到护士说的了 | 
| [18:12] | Okay, well, worst case scenario, it’s just a wallet. | 最糟糕的状况了 不过是一个钱包而已 | 
| [18:15] | Everything that is important to my dad is in that watlet. | 所有对我爸来说重要的东西都在那个钱包里 | 
| [18:17] | He doesn’t go anywhere without it. | 他走哪儿都带着 | 
| [18:19] | For all we know, it’s at Pop’s. | 据我们所知 可能在老爹店里 | 
| [18:20] | Why did you even open the bag? | 你为什么偏要打开袋子呢 | 
| [18:22] | I thought… I wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 | 
| [18:25] | No, seriously, why’re we here? | 不 说真的 我们在这干嘛 | 
| [18:27] | Veronica, I didn’t ask you to come. | 维罗尼卡 我没让你来 | 
| [18:29] | I didn’t even want to come here. And… | 我甚至都不想回来 而且 | 
| [18:33] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [18:35] | Just go. I’ll take care of this. | 你走吧 这些我来弄 | 
| [18:37] | I’ll see you back at the hospital or I’ll call you. | 我们医院见 或者等我电话 | 
| [18:43] | – You really want me to go? – I do, yeah. | -你真的想让我走 -是的 | 
| [19:04] | – I’m sorry, no. – What? | -对不起 我不走 -什么 | 
| [19:07] | I’m sorry, but I’m not going. | 对不起 但是我不走 | 
| [19:11] | Archie, you shouldn’t be alone right now. | 亚奇 你现在不能一个人待着 | 
| [19:14] | You’re angry, and hurting, and probably terrified. | 你在气头上 心里难过 可能还觉得害怕 | 
| [19:18] | I know I am. | 反正我是这样的 | 
| [19:21] | So go ahead. Yell at me and try to push me away | 随你怎么朝我喊 或者想要把我推开 | 
| [19:24] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪儿都不去 | 
| [19:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:34] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [19:36] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [19:37] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [19:50] | – Is it the hospital? – It’s Sheriff Keller. | -是医院打来的吗 -是凯勒警长 | 
| [19:54] | Hi, Sheriff. | 警长 | 
| [19:57] | What, right now? | 什么 现在 | 
| [19:59] | Come on in, guys. | 让他们进来 | 
| [20:01] | So, this is who we’ve picked up so far. | 这是我们目前为止抓到的 | 
| [20:05] | All of them have a history | 他们都有过 | 
| [20:06] | of armed robbery or some other violent crime. | 持械抢劫或其他暴力犯罪的案底 | 
| [20:09] | So, you feelin’ up for this? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [20:12] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 | 
| [20:16] | Put ’em on. | 戴上头套 | 
| [20:26] | One, step forward. | 一号 出列 | 
| [20:36] | – No. – Step back. | -不是 -后退 | 
| [20:39] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 出列 | 
| [20:47] | No. | 不是 | 
| [20:50] | Step back. Three, step forward. | 后退 三号 出列 | 
| [20:55] | No. | 不是 | 
| [21:03] | No. | 不是 | 
| [21:06] | Wait, Archie’s where? | 等等 亚奇在哪儿 | 
| [21:07] | At the sheriff’s station, doing a line-up. | 在警察局 指认嫌犯 | 
| [21:09] | He asked me to come be here with Fred until he gets back. | 他让我先来费雷德这 直到他赶回来 | 
| [21:12] | Well, that’s gonna be traumatizing for him. | 那对他来说打击太大了 | 
| [21:14] | We should go down there. | 我们应该过去 | 
| [21:14] | Wait, actually, can you guys do me a huge favor? | 等下 话说 你们能不能帮我个大忙 | 
| [21:16] | Mr. Andrews’ wallet is missing. | 安德鲁斯先生的钱包不见了 | 
| [21:18] | We’re thinking it might be at Pop’s. | 我们觉得可能在老爹快餐店那 | 
| [21:20] | That, or the guy who shot Fred might have it. | 或者被朝费雷德开枪的凶手拿走了 | 
| [21:24] | Well, if it was just some rando robbing Pop’s, | 如果这只是老爹店里发生的一起随机抢劫的话 | 
| [21:26] | then he probably took the money and then got rid of the wallet. | 他很可能拿了里面的钱然后把钱包扔了 | 
| [21:28] | Unless it wasn’t just some rando. | 除非不是偶发事件 | 
| [21:30] | Unless it was premeditated in some way. | 除非是事先策划好的 | 
| [21:32] | What? Is that an actual theory? | 什么 这是实际理论吗 | 
| [21:35] | Not according to Sheriff Keller, | 凯勒警长不是这么说的 | 
| [21:37] | but if you ask me, people have grudges. | 但要是问我的话 谁都有积怨 | 
| [21:40] | People have enemies. I mean, think of where we live. | 谁都有敌人 想想这里是哪 | 
| [21:42] | Fathers are killing their sons. | 父亲会杀儿子 | 
| [21:44] | It’s entirely conceivable this was a hit. | 很有可能这次就是谋杀 | 
| [21:46] | Okay, or the wallet’s just at Pop’s. So we’ll check it out, Vee. | 或者钱包就在老爹店 我们去看看 小维 | 
| [21:57] | – A motorcycle? – Hop on. | -摩托车 -上来 | 
| [21:59] | Without a helmet? | 不带头盔吗 | 
| [22:01] | You can use mine. Or we can walk. | 你可以戴我的 或者我们走路过去 | 
| [22:04] | We can take a bus or… | 也可以坐公交 或者 | 
| [22:07] | Or we can call your mom. | 或者叫你妈妈来 | 
| [22:08] | Oh. No, just go slow, okay? | 不行 那你骑慢点 | 
| [22:14] | No, no, no. It’s actually much more dangerous if we go slow. | 不不不 骑得越慢越危险 | 
| [22:19] | You are gonna need to hold tight. | 你要抱紧了 | 
| [22:33] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 | 
| [22:41] | What are we praying for? | 我们在祈祷什么 | 
| [22:44] | Fred’s speedy recovery or a quick death? | 希望弗雷德尽快康复还是死亡 | 
| [22:48] | Veronica, why on Earth would I pray for that? | 维罗尼卡 我怎么会祈祷他死呢 | 
| [22:50] | Jughead said that what happened to Mr. Andrews may have been… | 猪头说安德鲁斯先生的遭遇可能是 | 
| [22:54] | a hit. | 谋杀 | 
| [22:56] | But who would be evil enough to do that and why? | 但是谁会这么恶毒呢 原因又是什么 | 
| [23:00] | But then I remembered how you wanted | 后来我想起你想要 | 
| [23:02] | Fred to sell his share of the company back to you and Daddy | 弗雷德把公司股份回售给你和爸爸 | 
| [23:04] | because he and Daddy wouldn’t get along. | 因为他和爸爸不和 | 
| [23:07] | Which is a threat, if I ever heard one. | 在我看来就是威胁 | 
| [23:10] | And because you are so determined to paint your father as a villain, | 因为你认定自己的父亲是坏人 | 
| [23:13] | you assume he must have put a hit on Fred Andrews. | 你觉得肯定是他找人谋杀弗雷德·安德鲁斯 | 
| [23:17] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 | 
| [23:19] | Not him. | 不是他 | 
| [23:21] | You. | 是你 | 
| [23:24] | I don’t think you’re an innocent pawn, Mom. | 我觉得你并不是一枚无辜的棋子 妈妈 | 
| [23:27] | I think you’re Daddy’s eyes and ears on the ground. | 我觉得你是爸爸在外面的耳目 | 
| [23:29] | Calling the shots. | 发号施令 | 
| [23:32] | Do you genuinely believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗 | 
| [23:34] | If the Manolo Blahnik fits… | 如果这双莫罗·伯拉尼克很合脚 | 
| [23:44] | Mija… | 宝贝 | 
| [23:46] | Your disrespect will no longer be tolerated. | 你的无礼已经无法得到宽容了 | 
| [23:48] | Not by me, and certainly not by your father when he comes home. | 我不容许 等你父亲回家了也不会容许 | 
| [23:52] | So a word of advice, | 给你一个忠告 | 
| [23:54] | get back in line with this family. | 和家人站在同一条战线上 | 
| [23:57] | Because you are a Lodge before anything else. | 因为无论如何 你是洛奇家的人 | 
| [24:04] | You know, I should slap you for what you’re insinuating, | 我应该为你的影射扇你一巴掌 | 
| [24:07] | but I’m not a violent person. | 但我并不崇尚暴力 | 
| [24:18] | Thanks, Reggie. | 谢了 雷吉 | 
| [24:20] | Bulldogs are here for you. | 斗牛犬队支持你 | 
| [24:23] | And so are the Pussycats. | 还有猫女组合 | 
| [24:25] | We’re sending your dad our prayers | 我们为你爸爸祈祷 | 
| [24:27] | and giving him as many of our nine lives as he needs. | 把我们的九条命都贡献给他 | 
| [24:30] | Thanks, Josie. | 谢谢 乔茜 | 
| [24:31] | Veronica said that you were down at the sheriff’s station? | 维罗尼卡说你去过警局了 | 
| [24:34] | That maybe they got the guy? | 他们抓到凶手了吗 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah, but it wasn’t him. He’s still out there. | 我去了 但是没有抓到 他还在逃 | 
| [24:40] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [24:42] | He’s in Room 12, you can see him now. | 他在12号病房 你可以见他了 | 
| [24:44] | Okay, great. | 太好了 | 
| [24:46] | Listen, he hasn’t woken up yet. | 他还没有醒过来 | 
| [24:48] | But talk to him, coax him back. | 和他说说话 让他醒来 | 
| [24:50] | Keep it positive. Honestly, that could make all the difference. | 说些积极的话 会有很大作用的 | 
| [25:05] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [25:07] | I don’t know if you can hear me. Hopefully you can. | 不知道你能不能听到 希望你可以 | 
| [25:11] | I’m only supposed to talk about good things, which… | 我只能和你聊好的事情 但 | 
| [25:15] | kinda limits my options, but… | 好像没有那么多好事 | 
| [25:21] | What can I tell you? | 我还能说什么呢 | 
| [25:24] | I’m doing it, Dad. I’m asking her tonight. | 我决定了 我今晚就要向她求婚 | 
| [25:27] | Would you look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 | 
| [25:29] | You know, Veronica’s gonna love it. | 维罗尼卡一定会很喜欢的 | 
| [25:31] | Well, she better, she picked it out. | 肯定喜欢 这是她自己挑的 | 
| [25:33] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 这就对了 | 
| [25:36] | Pop, you are not gonna believe this. | 老爹 你敢相信吗 | 
| [25:38] | Archie is getting married. | 亚奇要结婚了 | 
| [25:40] | Is that right? | 真的假的 | 
| [25:42] | Well, well, well. Time dies. | 时间飞”死” | 
| [25:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:02] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 | 
| [26:09] | Sorry, kids, we, uh… We’re closed today. There was, uh– | 抱歉孩子们 今天 今天停业 这里 | 
| [26:13] | Pop, we heard about what happened. | 老爹 我们听说了 | 
| [26:16] | We just got back from the hospital | 我们刚从医院回来 | 
| [26:18] | to look for Mr. Andrews’ wallet. It’s missing. | 来找安德鲁斯先生丢失的钱包 | 
| [26:20] | – Is he… – He’s out of surgery. | -他 -他做完手术了 | 
| [26:22] | We’ll know more when he wakes up. | 等他醒来就会知道更多消息了 | 
| [26:25] | The police have already looked. | 警察已经来找过了 | 
| [26:27] | But if you wanna double-check, | 不过如果你们想再检查一下 | 
| [26:29] | he was in that booth, there. | 他当时坐在那个卡座 | 
| [26:37] | What happened, Pop? | 发生了什么 老爹 | 
| [26:38] | From your point of view? | 你怎么看 | 
| [26:39] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 | 
| [26:41] | As soon as that gun turned off me, I… | 那把枪从我身上移开以后 我 | 
| [26:44] | God help me, I dove. | 上帝啊 我就趴下了 | 
| [26:47] | I don’t even remember calling the police, but I guess I did. | 我都不记得有没有报警 不过应该报了 | 
| [26:50] | Hey, how much cash did the creep end up taking, Pop? | 那个变态最后拿了多少钱 老爹 | 
| [26:52] | Not a penny. | 分文未取 | 
| [26:56] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [26:57] | What kind of thief shoots up a | 什么样的小偷会在店里开枪 | 
| [26:58] | joint and then doesn’t take a single dollar bill? | 然后一块钱都不拿 | 
| [27:01] | He wasn’t a thief. | 他不是小偷 | 
| [27:03] | Over the years, this place has been robbed many times. | 这么多年来 这家店被抢了很多次 | 
| [27:06] | Bricks through the windows, even, during the riots. | 暴动的时候甚至有人用砖头砸窗户 | 
| [27:09] | I’ve looked plenty of thugs in the eye, | 我和很多暴徒对视过 | 
| [27:11] | but this man… | 可是这个人 | 
| [27:13] | His goal was something else. | 他有其他目的 | 
| [27:17] | Darker. | 更黑暗 | 
| [27:20] | It was like the Angel of Death had come to Riverdale. | 像是死神降临河谷镇 | 
| [27:26] | Jeez, Pop, lighten up. | 天啊 老爹 放松一点 | 
| [27:28] | You sound like the cranky old guy in the Friday the 13th movies. | 你听起来像《十三号星期五》电影里的怪老头 | 
| [27:32] | “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.” | “入此门者了断希望” | 
| [27:35] | The wallet’s not here. | 钱包不在这 | 
| [27:37] | Hey, you kids hungry? | 你们俩饿吗 | 
| [27:39] | – Oh, no, we’re good, Pop. – Oh, I’m always hungry, yeah. | -我们不饿 老爹 -是的 我一直很饿 | 
| [27:53] | In times of crisis, | 危难当头之际 | 
| [27:55] | some people lose their appetite. | 有些人会失去胃口 | 
| [27:57] | But me, mine increases tenfold. | 而我 我反而胃口大增 | 
| [28:04] | I haven’t eaten since last night. | 我从昨晚起一直没吃东西 | 
| [28:07] | I don’t want to be thinking about this while Mr. Andrews | 我不想去想这事 鉴于安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [28:11] | is how he is… | 他的为人 | 
| [28:14] | But last night, | 但昨晚 | 
| [28:16] | when you put on the Serpent jacket, | 当你穿上毒蛇帮的夹克时 | 
| [28:19] | it meant something, Jug. | 这意味着什么 猪头 | 
| [28:21] | Yeah, it meant there were, like, | 是的 这意味着那里有差不多 | 
| [28:23] | ten biker dudes standing in front of me | 十个摩托大飙客站在我面前 | 
| [28:24] | and I didn’t think I could say no. | 而我不认为我当时可以说不 | 
| [28:26] | It fit you like a glove, Jug. | 那衣服穿在你身上太合身 小猪 | 
| [28:29] | Like a second skin. | 就像第二层皮肤一样 | 
| [28:30] | And the look on your face… You weren’t acting for the Serpents. | 而你脸上的表情 你并不是在扮演毒蛇帮成员 | 
| [28:34] | And now you’re riding a motorcycle, which you’ve never done. | 现在你又骑上了摩托车 而你以前从没骑过 | 
| [28:37] | Betty, I’m not a Serpent, okay? | 贝蒂 我不是毒蛇帮成员 好吗 | 
| [28:41] | That might be my dad’s life, but it’s not mine. | 那或许是我爸的人生 但并不是我的 | 
| [28:43] | What about your soon-to-be foster family? | 那你马上要去的寄养家庭呢 | 
| [28:45] | They’re from the Southside. | 他们是从南边来的 | 
| [28:46] | If they have ties to the Serpents, | 如果他们和毒蛇帮有什么干系 | 
| [28:48] | – they could try to– – Indoctrinate me? | -他们可能会试图 -给我灌输帮派思维吗 | 
| [28:52] | Don’t worry. I’ve actually made a decision about that. | 别担心 这件事我已经盘算好了 | 
| [28:55] | They’ll cover for me with my social worker, | 他们会在社工那边给我打掩护 | 
| [28:57] | but I’m not even going to be staying with them. | 但我压根不准备跟他们住在一起 | 
| [28:59] | I’m gonna be at the trailer. My dad’s trailer. | 我会住回拖车里 我爸的拖车 | 
| [29:01] | – What? Why? – Betty… | -什么 为什么 -贝蒂 | 
| [29:06] | Archie almost lost his dad. | 亚奇差点失去了他爸 | 
| [29:09] | He may still. And facing facts, | 他可能仍然会失去他 而且面对现实吧 | 
| [29:12] | my dad is going away for a long-ass time. | 我爸要离开非常长的一段时间 | 
| [29:15] | Wearing that jacket and riding his bike, | 穿那件夹克 骑他的摩托 | 
| [29:19] | living in the trailer… | 住在他的拖车里 | 
| [29:24] | does mean something. | 对我来说确实是有意义的 | 
| [29:27] | Just kinda hoping that it means | 就是希望这样 | 
| [29:28] | I’ll always be close to him no matter what. | 不管发生什么我都离他很近 | 
| [29:30] | I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受到伤害 | 
| [29:33] | Or hurting someone else. | 或者去伤害别人 | 
| [29:35] | Not because you did it on purpose, | 并不是说你会故意这么去做 | 
| [29:37] | but because that’s the Serpents’ world. | 而是因为毒蛇帮的世界就是这样 | 
| [29:39] | That’s how they live. Isn’t it? | 那就是他们的生活方式 不是吗 | 
| [29:52] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 | 
| [29:55] | Now, here’s the realz, Baby Jane. | 那么 现在的现实是这样的 詹妮宝贝 | 
| [29:58] | I’m telling everyone you ran | 我会告诉所有人 | 
| [29:59] | back into that towering inferno to save me, | 你冲回大火中是为了救我 | 
| [30:02] | not that hideous family portrait that you love so much. | 而不是那种你爱得不行的丑陋全家福 | 
| [30:05] | And that what happened at Thornhill | 瑰刺庄园发生的一切 | 
| [30:07] | was a terrible, tragic accident. | 是个可怕的悲剧 | 
| [30:12] | If you tell anyone the truth about what happened with the fire, | 如果你和任何人透露那场火灾的真相 | 
| [30:16] | I’ll tell everyone about | 我就把谷仓里 | 
| [30:18] | what really happened in the barn with Daddy. | 关于老爸的事公之于众 | 
| [30:24] | You were cruel to me, Mother. | 你一直对我很残忍 妈妈 | 
| [30:27] | It was abuse, plain and simple. | 这是虐待 简单明了 | 
| [30:31] | So henceforth, | 所以从今以后 | 
| [30:35] | if you breathe, it is because I give you air. | 你能呼吸 是因为我给你提供空气 | 
| [30:39] | If you drink, it is because I poured your cup myself. | 你能喝上水 是因为我亲自给你倒了 | 
| [30:44] | And if you move, it is quietly, | 而如果你想动 给我安静点 | 
| [30:48] | and with my blessing. | 而且要征得我的同意 | 
| [30:55] | Things are going to be different now, Mommy. | 现在一切都要变样了 妈妈 | 
| [30:57] | Better. | 变得更好 | 
| [31:00] | You’ll see. | 走着瞧 | 
| [31:12] | For your dad | 送给你爸的 | 
| [31:13] | when he wakes up, which he will, very, very soon. | 等他醒了交给他 反正他很快就会醒的 | 
| [31:21] | Just to tide him over until we find his tried and true. | 在我们找到他的钱包前先给他用着 | 
| [31:24] | When did you even go to Barnaby’s? | 你哪来的时间跑去巴纳比皮具的 | 
| [31:25] | I didn’t. I sent Smithers. Is that cheating? | 我没有 我让史密瑟斯去的 这算作弊吗 | 
| [31:32] | You are | 你真是 | 
| [31:34] | the best girlfriend ever. | 天底下最好的女朋友了 | 
| [31:37] | And I do not deserve you. | 而我配不上你 | 
| [31:39] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 | 
| [31:41] | Ronnie, | 罗尼 | 
| [31:45] | can I, uh… Can I tell you about this… | 我能不能 我能不能 | 
| [31:49] | this thing that happened at Pop’s? With my dad? | 跟你说我和我爸在老爹店的事 | 
| [31:52] | – Yeah– – Who’s hungry? | -好的 -有谁肚子饿了不 | 
| [31:53] | We’ve got burgers and fries and onion rings. | 我们买了汉堡 薯条和洋葱圈 | 
| [31:56] | Nice, Jugs. | 太好了 猪头 | 
| [31:58] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 | 
| [32:05] | Your dad would be so proud of you, Arch. | 你爸一定会为你感到非常骄傲的 亚奇 | 
| [32:08] | Yeah, you’ve really been just a rock-star god | 是的 这次整件事情中你 | 
| [32:11] | through all of this. | 简直就是全场焦点 | 
| [32:13] | Archie… What is it? Talk to us. | 亚奇 到底什么事 跟我们说说 | 
| [32:17] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们能帮得上忙 | 
| [32:26] | Guys, there’s something I haven’t told you, ’cause I’m… | 伙计们 有些事我没告诉你们 因为我 | 
| [32:28] | so… I’m so ashamed. | 太 我太羞愧了 | 
| [32:34] | After the guy fired, I should’ve rushed to my dad straight away. | 那家伙开枪之后 我本应直接冲向我爸 | 
| [32:37] | Or I should’ve tackled the guy, | 或者我本应去制服那家伙 | 
| [32:39] | but I was… I was paralyzed. | 但我当时 我当然完全僵住了 | 
| [32:46] | I didn’t move, not even when the guy walked up to me, | 我无法动弹 即使是他走向我 | 
| [32:50] | and he held his gun to my head. | 拿枪指着我的头的时候 | 
| [32:52] | And I just closed my eyes, I don’t know how long. | 而我只是闭上了双眼 然后不知道过了多久 | 
| [32:55] | Long enough for the guy to have taken my dad’s wallet, I guess. | 久到那家伙拿走了我爸的钱包吧 | 
| [33:01] | But I didn’t open them until I heard the bell. | 但我直到听到铃声后才睁开双眼 | 
| [33:04] | Pop’s bell. | 老爹店的门铃 | 
| [33:06] | Which meant he was gone. | 也就意味着他已经走了 | 
| [33:16] | There was nothing else you could’ve done. | 除此之外你本来也无能为力 | 
| [33:18] | That’s not true, Betty. | 并不是这样的 贝蒂 | 
| [33:19] | I could’ve done anything to comfort my dad. | 我可以去照看我爸 | 
| [33:22] | To get the gun away from the guy. | 去抢枪 | 
| [33:24] | I was a coward. | 我就是个懦夫 | 
| [33:27] | And now, me and my dad were witnesses, Pop Tate too. | 现在我和我爸还有泰特老爹都成目击证人了 | 
| [33:31] | This guy may have my dad’s wallet, | 这人可能拿了我爸的钱包 | 
| [33:33] | all his information. | 知道他所有的信息 | 
| [33:38] | What if he comes back? | 要是他再回来怎么办 | 
| [34:02] | Cheryl. What’re you doing? | 谢丽尔 你怎么来了 | 
| [34:05] | Paying you back for saving me at Sweetwater River. | 报答你在甜水河救我一命 | 
| [34:09] | You gave me the kiss of life, Archie Andrews. | 你给了我生命之吻 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | 
| [34:13] | Now I’ve given it to your dad. | 现在我还给你爸 | 
| [34:19] | He’s going to be just fine. | 他会没事的 | 
| [34:25] | Toodles. | 拜拜 | 
| [34:38] | I’ve been thinking about what I can say to you, Dad. | 我一直在想我能对你说什么 爸 | 
| [34:40] | And I kinda started imagining what we would’ve talked about | 我在想如果今早老爹店没发生那样的事 | 
| [34:42] | at Pop’s this morning, if things hadn’t gone to hell. | 我们说不定能聊很多呢 | 
| [34:45] | You would’ve asked me about Veronica. | 你会问我关于维罗尼卡的事 | 
| [34:47] | I would’ve told you how crazy I am about her. | 我会告诉你我有多喜欢她 | 
| [34:54] | You would have said, “That’s great, | 你就会说 “太好了 | 
| [34:56] | but take it slow, Archie, | 但悠着点 亚奇 | 
| [34:58] | no one’s getting married.” | 现在还不到结婚的时候” | 
| [35:22] | Today we celebrate the love | 今天我们要为 | 
| [35:25] | between two incredible young people. | 两位优秀的年轻人的爱情庆祝 | 
| [35:28] | I’ve had the privilege of knowing Archie Andrews all his life… | 我有幸从小看着亚奇·安德鲁斯长大 | 
| [36:15] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [36:17] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [36:18] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 | 
| [36:21] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [36:23] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [36:33] | Dad, I just want you to know I’m sorry I didn’t do more at Pop’s. | 爸 对不起 我在老爹快餐店太没用了 | 
| [36:36] | – Archie… – And whether or not Sheriff | -亚奇 -不管凯勒警长 | 
| [36:38] | Keller finds the person who did this or not, | 能不能找到凶手 | 
| [36:40] | you don’t have to worry. | 你都不用担心 | 
| [36:43] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你的 | 
| [36:44] | Nothing like this is ever gonna happen to you again, I swear it. | 我发誓这样的事不会再发生在你身上了 | 
| [36:47] | Son… | 儿子 | 
| [36:51] | That’s why I came back. | 这就是我醒来的原因 | 
| [36:55] | To protect you. | 来保护你 | 
| [37:04] | Sure I can’t give you a ride home? | 真的不用我送你回家吗 | 
| [37:07] | I think if my mom saw me getting off your motorcycle, | 要是我妈看到我从你摩托车上下来 | 
| [37:09] | she’d come out with a shotgun. | 她就拿把猎枪冲出来了 | 
| [37:12] | That’s fair enough. | 有道理 | 
| [37:16] | Jug? | 猪头 | 
| [37:20] | What you said at Pop’s… | 你在老爹快餐店说的 | 
| [37:24] | I heard you. | 我都明白 | 
| [37:27] | Whatever you need to do or explore, | 不管你要怎么做 | 
| [37:31] | I support you. | 我都支持你 | 
| [37:56] | What the hell, guys? What is this? | 搞什么 这是干嘛 | 
| [37:58] | Went out like you asked. | 我们按你说的做了 | 
| [38:00] | This guy was holding court in the Whyte Wyrm. | 这家伙在白魔龙酒吧抱怨 | 
| [38:02] | Talking about how if Freddy Andrews | 说弗雷迪·安德鲁斯 | 
| [38:04] | was gonna let Hiram Lodge’s bitch run the show, | 是怎么让海勒姆·洛奇那个贱人接管的 | 
| [38:06] | fire his crew, then it’s good he was gut-shot. | 解雇了他的人 说他中枪是活该的 | 
| [38:09] | So we thought we might press him a bit. | 所以我们想着就找他聊聊 | 
| [38:11] | See if it was all just talk. | 看他是不是在打嘴炮 | 
| [38:13] | -And? – And… | -然后呢 -然后 | 
| [38:14] | after a lengthy cross-examination, yeah, | 经过我们一段时间的拷问 | 
| [38:17] | we’ve concluded, he was just being a loudmouth. | 我们觉得他就是个嘴强王者 | 
| [38:21] | What did you bring him here for | 既然他什么都没干 | 
| [38:22] | if he didn’t even do anything? | 你们把他带来干嘛 | 
| [38:23] | So you could see we’d done what you asked. | 我们是让你看看我们遵守承诺了 | 
| [38:26] | So you could tell your old man. That’s important to us. | 让你告诉你爸 这对我们很重要 | 
| [38:30] | With or without the jacket, | 不管穿不穿夹克 | 
| [38:33] | you’re a Serpent. | 你都是毒蛇帮的 | 
| [38:47] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 | 
| [38:50] | You better come here. | 快过来 | 
| [38:57] | I came home early to surprise you. | 我回来早了 想给你个惊喜 | 
| [38:59] | And imagine my surprise when you weren’t here to greet me. | 然后发现你不在家迎接我 我还挺惊讶的 | 
| [39:03] | And she drank your Cristal. | 她还喝了你的水晶香槟 | 
| [39:05] | So disrespectful. | 太不礼貌了 | 
| [39:08] | Not like you at all, mija. | 一点都不像你 宝贝 | 
| [39:11] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 | 
| [39:13] | You have no idea. | 你想都想不到 | 
| [39:17] | The question is… | 问题是 | 
| [39:20] | Have you? | 你呢 | 
| [39:22] | Not so much that I still | 我可还是想要 | 
| [39:23] | don’t want a kiss hello from my daughter. | 我女儿的欢迎一吻哦 | 
| [39:42] | By the way, in case either of you were wondering, | 对了 告诉你们一下 | 
| [39:46] | Mr. Andrews woke up. | 安德鲁斯先生醒了 | 
| [39:48] | He’s going to make it. | 他没事了 | 
| [39:51] | I know we’re all really happy about that. | 我们都很开心 | 
| [40:06] | Once Mrs. Andrews got to town, | 安德鲁斯先生回来后 | 
| [40:10] | and Mr. Andrews was back at home, recovering in his own bed, | 他在家养着病 | 
| [40:14] | Archie’s true vigil began. | 亚奇的警戒就开始了 | 
| [40:25] | He made a promise, | 他做了承诺 | 
| [40:27] | a vow to protect his father from harm. | 发誓保护他爸的安全 | 
| [40:30] | And as long as the man m s out there in the night, | 只要那个凶手没被抓住 | 
| [40:35] | Archie intended to keep that promise. | 亚奇就会一直信守他的诺言 | 
| [40:48] | Never imagining that the Angel of Death | 谁也想不到死亡天使 | 
| [40:50] | was stalking different streets tonight | 今晚去了别的地方 | 
| [40:53] | in the small town of Greendale, | 他去了甜水河另一边的 | 
| [40:55] | just on the other side of Sweetwater River. | 一个叫绿谷的小镇 | 
| [41:02] | How was that, Ms. Grundy? | 我弹得怎么样 格伦迪老师 | 
| [41:04] | Very good. You’re making wonderful progress, Ben. | 非常好 你进步很快啊 本 | 
| [41:09] | So you’ll come by tomorrow, then? | 你明天会来吧 | 
| [41:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [41:19] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |