| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:10] | I’m so glad that you’re home safe. | 我很高兴你平安回家了 | 
| [00:12] | And the babies are okay. | 孩子也没事 | 
| [00:14] | You’re transferring to Southside High? | 你要转学去南区高中吗 | 
| [00:16] | I’m not a Serpent, okay. | 我不是毒蛇帮成员 好吗 | 
| [00:18] | That might be my dad’s life, but not mine. | 那或许是我爸的人生 但并不是我的 | 
| [00:20] | First, you get shot. Then Ms. Grundy is murdered. | 先是你中枪了 然后格伦迪老师被杀了 | 
| [00:22] | What if some crazy person | 万一真的有什么疯子 | 
| [00:23] | is going after people that I care about. | 冲我关心的人找麻烦呢 | 
| [00:29] | Every fairy tale comes with the same warning. | 每则童话故事都有相同的警告 | 
| [00:32] | Good children should never go into the woods alone… | 好孩子绝不该独自走进森林 | 
| [00:38] | Stray from the path and who knows what you’ll encounter. | 偏离了要走的路 谁知道会遇见什么 | 
| [00:43] | A hungry wolf. | 饿狼 | 
| [00:46] | A handsome devil. | 英俊的恶魔 | 
| [00:52] | Or maybe something worse. | 或更糟的事物 | 
| [01:00] | Help! Help! Help me, please. Help me! | 救命 救命 救命 求求你 救命 | 
| [01:07] | Oh, I can take that in to Daddy. | 我来拿给爸爸吧 | 
| [01:10] | I want to ask him something, anyway. | 我正好要问他个问题 | 
| [01:11] | Oh, your father and I have business to discuss | 你父亲和我有公事要谈 | 
| [01:13] | and you know the rules about his study. | 你也知道他在书房的时的规矩 | 
| [01:15] | Mom, those were the old rules. | 妈 那是以前的规矩 | 
| [01:16] | Which still apply, Veronica. | 现在也适用 维罗尼卡 | 
| [01:19] | I thought I heard my two palomitas out here, chirping. | 我好像听见我的宝贝们在门外叽叽喳喳 | 
| [01:22] | Is that my café con leche? | 那是我的牛奶咖啡吗 | 
| [01:24] | – Thank you, corazón. – Daddy, | -谢谢 宝贝儿 -爸爸 | 
| [01:26] | tonight’s the season premiere of The Matchlerette, | 今晚是《真爱配对》的新季首播 | 
| [01:28] | and I’d love to have my friends over to watch. | 我想邀请我朋友们一起过来看 | 
| [01:30] | – Who, exactly, are these friends? – Inner Circle only. | -是哪些朋友 -关系好的朋友 | 
| [01:34] | You can watch with us they’re dying to meet you. | 你也可以和我们一起看 他们都很想见你 | 
| [01:37] | Of course they’re welcome to come over, mija. | 当然欢迎他们过来 亲爱的 | 
| [01:39] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 | 
| [01:47] | Hey, Captain, we going to start this practice or what? | 队长 我们开始训练还是怎样 | 
| [01:49] | Where’s Coach Clayton? | 克莱顿教练呢 | 
| [01:50] | He’s at the hospital with Moose and Midge. | 他和穆斯和米吉在医院 | 
| [01:52] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:53] | Hey, guys. | 各位过来 | 
| [01:55] | I only know what Coach told me. | 我知道教练告诉我的情况 | 
| [01:57] | Late last night, Moose got shot, like, multiple times | 昨天半夜 穆斯中枪了 中了好几枪 | 
| [01:59] | by some lunatic up at Lovers Lane. | 是情人小径上一个疯子开的枪 | 
| [02:01] | Oh, my God, is he… | 天呐 那他 | 
| [02:02] | No, Arch, he’s alive, so’s Midge. | 没有 亚奇 他还活着 米吉也是 | 
| [02:04] | He, like, shielded her with his body. | 他用身体为她挡了子弹 | 
| [02:06] | She didn’t get hit. | 她没中枪 | 
| [02:08] | Practice is canceled. | 训练取消 | 
| [02:14] | You don’t think that they’re targeting students, do you? | 你不会觉得他们是以学生为目标吧 | 
| [02:16] | Should we be worried, like, what’s going on? | 我们需要担心吗 究竟发生了什么 | 
| [02:19] | It was full-on Carrie. | 这完全是《魔女嘉莉》的剧情 | 
| [02:21] | Midge covered in Moose’s blood, | 米吉全身都是穆斯的血 | 
| [02:23] | screaming like a banshee. It was insane. | 像女妖一样尖叫 太疯狂了 | 
| [02:26] | Kev, what were you even doing out there? | 凯文 你在那里干什么 | 
| [02:28] | You could’ve been shot, too | 你也可能中枪的 | 
| [02:28] | I was just night-jogging, you know, | 我就是出来夜跑 | 
| [02:31] | as one does and suddenly, I hear gunshots. | 像平常一样 突然间 我听见了枪响 | 
| [02:34] | Can we at least | 我们能不能 | 
| [02:34] | agree now that there’s a killer on the loose? | 先同意现在有个凶手还逍遥法外 | 
| [02:36] | With a terrible aim. | 目的很凶残 | 
| [02:38] | Jughead, he murdered Ms. Grundy, | 猪头 她杀害了格伦迪老师 | 
| [02:39] | Archie, we don’t know that all three crimes are related. | 亚奇 我们不能确定这三起案子有关联 | 
| [02:42] | Guys, can we focus on what matters here. | 大伙 我们能把重点放在重要的事上吗 | 
| [02:44] | Midge and Moose are alive. Archie’s dad survived. | 米吉和穆斯还活着 亚奇爸爸也活着 | 
| [02:48] | The new season of The Matchlerette starts tonight. | 《真爱配对》新季今晚开播 | 
| [02:50] | And you’re all coming over to watch. | 你们都来我家看 | 
| [02:51] | There’s a shooter terrorizing our town, | 有个拿枪的凶手让全镇人惶惶不安 | 
| [02:54] | and you really want us to watch a gross reality dating show? | 你真的要我们去看一个恶心的约会真人秀吗 | 
| [02:56] | What I really want is for you guys to meet my dad, officially. | 我其实是想让大家正式见见我爸爸 | 
| [03:00] | Back in New York, my dad was always in his study. | 以前在纽约的时候 我爸总在他书房里 | 
| [03:03] | Doing very bad things as it turns out. | 结果是做坏事 | 
| [03:06] | I’m tired of closed doors. | 我厌倦了他房门紧闭 | 
| [03:08] | I need to know my dad’s life and he needs to know mine. | 我需要知道我爸的人生 他也需要了解我的 | 
| [03:11] | Well, we’ll be there, V. Can’t wait. | 好吧 我们去 小维 很期待 | 
| [03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:14] | Hey, Andrews, we’re going to the hospital to see Moose. | 安德鲁斯 我们要去医院看穆斯 | 
| [03:17] | You coming? | 你去吗 | 
| [03:18] | Yeah. For sure. | 当然 | 
| [03:19] | I’ll see you tonight, Ronnie | 晚上见 罗尼 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, I better go, too. | 我也要走了 | 
| [03:22] | I was supposed to meet my “Peer mentor” at Southside High | 我要去南区高中见我的”同级导师”了 | 
| [03:24] | – like, half an hour ago. – Wait! Are… | -半小时前就应该去了 -等下 | 
| [03:26] | Are you sure you can’t just keep going here? | 你确定你不能回来上学吗 | 
| [03:31] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [03:35] | Bye. | 拜 | 
| [03:40] | Okay, it’s just us now. | 好吧 现在只剩咱俩了 | 
| [03:43] | “Night-jogging?” | “夜跑” | 
| [03:45] | Yeah. I’m trying to get in shape for wrestling. | 是的 我要为摔跤比赛练壮一点 | 
| [03:48] | Fine, I was just cruising Fox Forest. | 好吧 我只是在福克斯森林打野炮 | 
| [03:51] | But I am going out for wrestling, | 但我确实是要参加摔跤比赛 | 
| [03:52] | and I did tell my dad I was jogging. | 我跟我爸说我是去跑步 | 
| [03:54] | – And he believed you? – Yeah, because he wants to believe me. | -他相信了你吗 -嗯 因为他想相信我 | 
| [03:57] | Hey, look, I get it, you’re post Joaquin, but cruising? | 我明白 你还没从华金那走出来 但是打野炮 | 
| [04:01] | Come on, Kev. You know I hate that. | 得了吧 凯文 你知道我讨厌那样 | 
| [04:04] | Why can’t you just use | 为什么你不能 | 
| [04:05] | Grind’em like every other gay guy in the world? | 和其他基佬一样用约会软件呢 | 
| [04:07] | Because no one’s who they say they are online. | 因为网上大家都和自己表现得不一样 | 
| [04:09] | At least in real life, what you see is what you get, | 至少在现实生活中 你看到什么样就是什么样 | 
| [04:11] | there’s no surprises. | 不会有惊喜 | 
| [04:12] | Moose and Midge were shot, | 穆斯和米吉遭遇了枪击 | 
| [04:13] | literally, 300 yards from Fox Forest | 就在福克斯森林300码开外处 | 
| [04:16] | and the person who did it is still out there. | 凶手还没落网 | 
| [04:18] | Tell me you won’t go back there | 告诉我你不会再去那里了 | 
| [04:20] | at least not until he’s caught. | 至少在抓住凶手前不去了 | 
| [04:21] | Okay. “I will not go back.” Scout’s honor. | 好吧 “我不会再去了” 以神的名义保证 | 
| [04:31] | If I wasn’t such a big slab of beef, | 要不是我当了人肉盾牌 | 
| [04:33] | Midge might’ve been hit, too. | 米吉也会中枪 | 
| [04:34] | You saved her life, Bro. | 你救了她的命 兄弟 | 
| [04:39] | Are your nurses hot? | 照看你的护士辣吗 | 
| [04:39] | ‘Cause, like, what if you pop a boner during, like, a sponge bath? | 如果在她给你用海绵擦身时勃起了怎么办 | 
| [04:42] | And it wasn’t a ski mask? | 他戴的不是滑雪面罩吗 | 
| [04:44] | He was wearing a black hood for sure? | 你确定他戴的是一个黑色头罩吗 | 
| [04:48] | Is there anything else you remember? About how he looked? | 你还记得什么 他的样子 | 
| [04:52] | His eyes. | 他的眼睛 | 
| [04:56] | They were green, right? | 是绿色的 对吗 | 
| [04:58] | They were blank. | 眼神虚无 | 
| [05:01] | It was like there wasn’t even a person behind them. | 就好像面具后根本不是一个人 | 
| [05:05] | He was like Michael Meyers. | 他就像迈克尔·梅尔斯[恐怖电影中的角色] | 
| [05:07] | He had the Devil’s eyes. | 他长着一双恶魔之眼 | 
| [05:17] | It’s the pins on my hat. | 是我帽子上的别针 | 
| [05:19] | Take it off and go again. | 摘下来再过一遍 | 
| [05:27] | Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Third. | 福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代 | 
| [05:30] | Uh, it’s “Jughead,” actually. | 其实我叫”猪头” | 
| [05:33] | I’m Toni Topaz. | 我是托妮·托帕斯 | 
| [05:35] | I was supposed to give you | 应该是我给你 | 
| [05:36] | the full animatronic tour of Southside High, | 来一场仿真机器人做导游的南区高中参观之旅 | 
| [05:38] | but some of the robots went insane | 但有些机器人发了疯 | 
| [05:40] | and started killing the guests, so we’ll just wing it. | 开始杀游客 所以我们就先略过 | 
| [05:46] | The classrooms don’t have WiFi, | 教室没有无线网 | 
| [05:47] | the bathroom stalls don’t have doors. | 厕所间没有门 | 
| [05:49] | What about the school paper, The Red and Black? | 那校报呢 《红与黑》 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah. It no longer exists. | 没了 | 
| [05:52] | Censorships, budget cuts. Take your pick. | 审查原因 预算削减 随你选 | 
| [05:55] | To your right, you’ll find a rare glimpse of Jingle-Jangle | 看右边 他们难得聚集在一起 | 
| [05:58] | being consumed in its natural habitat. | 吸食”叮当” | 
| [06:01] | I’m sorry, “Jingle-Jangle”? | 抱歉 “叮当” | 
| [06:03] | This place is crawling with the JJ. | 这里到处是叮当 | 
| [06:06] | Highly-addictive, total gutter drug. | 极易上瘾 彻底的垃圾毒品 | 
| [06:07] | So let’s not touch that. | 我们不要碰它 | 
| [06:11] | Jingle-Jangle. | 叮当 | 
| [06:13] | Fascinating… | 有意思 | 
| [06:14] | All right. Here in the Cafetorium, | 好吧 这是礼堂食堂 | 
| [06:16] | the Ghoulies sit over there | 食尸鬼坐在那边 | 
| [06:17] | rival gang, drug dealers, street racers | 敌对帮派 毒品贩子 街头赛车手 | 
| [06:20] | rumors of cannibalism, | 吃人的谣言 | 
| [06:22] | don’t ask. | 别问 | 
| [06:24] | And we sit over there. With the Serpents. | 我们坐这边 和毒蛇帮的人一起 | 
| [06:27] | You’re a Southside Serpent? | 你也是南区毒蛇帮的 | 
| [06:29] | Why do you think I volunteered to give you the tour? | 不然你觉得为什么我要给你当向导 | 
| [06:31] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [06:33] | Actually, I’m gonna sit alone. | 我还是自己坐吧 | 
| [06:35] | Just gonna finish my book and brood. | 看看书 发发呆 | 
| [06:39] | I’m confused aren’t you, like, a Serpent-by-blood? | 你不是天生的毒蛇帮吗 | 
| [06:42] | The son of FP Jones. | FP·琼斯的儿子 | 
| [06:44] | Yeah, so? I self-identify as a loner. | 那又怎么样 我一直都独来独往 | 
| [06:49] | I’m not a pack animal. | 不是群居动物 | 
| [06:51] | Just gonna put my head down and try and get through this, okay? | 我只想低调地撑过去 | 
| [06:54] | Hey, you wanna get through this? | 你想撑过去是吗 | 
| [06:58] | You should hang with the Serpents. | 那就应该去找毒蛇帮 | 
| [07:00] | If the Ghoulies get a whiff that you’re alone or vulnerable, | 如果食尸鬼觉察到你落单或者有弱点 | 
| [07:03] | they’ll make you their bitch | 马上就会将你收归门下 | 
| [07:04] | faster than you can say “American History X.” | 你连一句”美国X档案”都来不及说 | 
| [07:11] | Moose and Midge described him, Dad. | 穆斯和米吉描述了他的长相 爸爸 | 
| [07:13] | The same guy that shot you, same hood, same eyes… | 就是枪击你的那个人 同样的头罩和眼睛 | 
| [07:15] | Look, may be and maybe not. | 可能是 也可能不是 | 
| [07:17] | Dad, it’s him. | 爸 就是他 | 
| [07:18] | And if Sheriff Keller is not gonna take that seriously, | 如果凯勒警长不认真对待的话 | 
| [07:20] | then I think we should… | 我觉得我们应该 | 
| [07:23] | We should be ready. Like, maybe we should buy a gun. | 我们应该做好准备 也许应该买把枪 | 
| [07:25] | Just be armed in case– | 武装自己 以防 | 
| [07:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, okay? | 等一下 别紧张 | 
| [07:30] | Ease up a minute. We’re gonna let the cops do their job. | 放松一点 警察会尽职调查的 | 
| [07:33] | “Armed?” What the hell are you talking about? | “武装” 你在说什么啊 | 
| [07:36] | Archie, this is not the Wild West. | 亚奇 这里不是蛮荒的西部 | 
| [07:38] | We don’t keep guns in this house. | 我们不用在家里放枪 | 
| [07:41] | Okay? So just cool it. | 冷静一点好吗 | 
| [07:46] | Why don’t you come sit down next to me, loverboy? | 过来坐吧 帅哥 | 
| [07:50] | – Archie? – I’m sorry. | -亚奇 -对不起 | 
| [07:52] | I’m sorry, this thing with Moose. | 对不起 穆斯的事 | 
| [07:54] | Honestly, it’s like nobody cares. | 真的 根本没有人在乎 | 
| [07:56] | My dad keeps saying leave it to Sheriff Keller and I’m like, | 我爸总是说交给凯勒警长 我说 | 
| [07:58] | “Yeah, Dad, ’cause he did | “是啊 爸 因为他 | 
| [07:59] | such a great job of catching Jason’s murderer.” | 成功抓到了杀害杰森的凶手” | 
| [08:01] | Oh, wait, I’m sorry that was us. | 不对 很遗憾是我们抓的 | 
| [08:04] | Inside voices! | 声音小一点 | 
| [08:05] | No, don’t stop him. | 别拦着他 | 
| [08:06] | Archie going Travis Bickle is my favorite Archie yet. | 我最喜欢变身特拉维斯·比克尔的亚奇 | 
| [08:09] | But doesn’t it feel like he’s targeting us? | 可是你不觉得他的目标是我们吗 | 
| [08:12] | I mean, specifically? | 特别针对我们 | 
| [08:14] | I don’t want anyone else getting hurt. | 我不希望其他人再受到伤害 | 
| [08:17] | You know, back in our salad days, | 很久以前 | 
| [08:18] | when we had a getaway on the Cape, | 我们在海岬上有一个避难屋 | 
| [08:20] | all of us in our little cul-de-sac got together | 我们走投无路时聚到那里 | 
| [08:21] | and hired private security to keep out the riffraff. | 雇私人保镖防止流氓的骚扰 | 
| [08:24] | As an added layer of protection. | 增加了一层保护 | 
| [08:25] | I loved that little house. | 我喜欢那座小房子 | 
| [08:27] | – Daddy. – We’re are on our way | -爸爸 -我们要去 | 
| [08:28] | to dinner at the club. | 俱乐部吃晚餐 | 
| [08:30] | But I wanted to meet your friends first. | 但是我想先见见你的朋友们 | 
| [08:32] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 | 
| [08:34] | Uh, this is Betty Cooper. | 这是贝蒂·库伯 | 
| [08:35] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [08:38] | And Jughead Jones. | 猪头三 | 
| [08:39] | Hi. You know my dad. | 你认识我爸 | 
| [08:41] | I do. He’s a good man. He values family. | 是的 他是个好人 珍视家人 | 
| [08:43] | I hope his return comes sooner rather than later. | 希望他能早点回来 | 
| [08:46] | – Yeah, so do we all… – Daddy, this is– | -我们都 -爸爸 这是 | 
| [08:48] | Archie Andrews. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | 
| [08:50] | The boy who’s captured my daughter’s heart. | 就是你俘虏了我女儿的心 | 
| [08:52] | Daddy… | 爸爸 | 
| [08:54] | Uh it’s nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 | 
| [08:55] | Ah, please. | 别这么客气 | 
| [08:58] | Call me Hiram. | 叫我海勒姆 | 
| [09:01] | Listen, I couldn’t help but overhear your discussion, | 我听到了你们的谈话 | 
| [09:03] | And I… I understand your frustration with Sheriff Keller. | 我 我理解你们对凯勒警长很失望 | 
| [09:07] | And as per someone who has had his | 作为一个自己 | 
| [09:10] | own share of run-ins with the law… | 也和法律打过交道的人 | 
| [09:12] | I can say with confidence | 我很确定 | 
| [09:14] | that the police aren’t always the solution. | 警察并不是总能解决问题 | 
| [09:16] | Sometimes, we need to take matters into our own hands. | 有时候 我们需要自己来解决 | 
| [09:21] | We need to be able to protect ourselves. | 我们要能够保护自己 | 
| [09:23] | We’re gonna lose our table. | 预订时间要到了 | 
| [09:24] | Oh, yes, of course. | 当然 | 
| [09:25] | Hey, it was nice to meet all of you. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [09:31] | Archie? | 亚奇 | 
| [09:32] | Why don’t you come over for dinner this week? | 你这周来和我们共进晚餐吧 | 
| [09:35] | I look forward to seeing what you come up with | 我很想了解你准备怎样 | 
| [09:38] | …to save Riverdale. | 拯救河谷镇 | 
| [10:18] | 《红圈会》 | |
| [10:25] | 河谷镇 | |
| [10:38] | About Archie coming over for dinner. | 请亚奇来吃饭的事 | 
| [10:42] | I wouldn’t push that if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不会强求 | 
| [10:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [10:45] | Daddy invited Archie. | 爸爸邀请了亚奇 | 
| [10:47] | Daddy wants to please his little girl. | 爸爸想取悦他的小女儿 | 
| [10:49] | And you want your father’s approval. | 而你希望得到父亲的认可 | 
| [10:52] | Mija. | 宝贝 | 
| [10:54] | You want everything to change overnight. | 你希望一切都在一夜之间改变 | 
| [10:58] | You want him to be friends with your friends. | 你想让他喜欢你的朋友 | 
| [11:00] | And that will happen, just…no need to rush it. | 都会实现的 但是不用着急 | 
| [11:03] | No need to be so thirsty, Veronica. | 不用这么饥渴 维罗尼卡 | 
| [11:17] | I’m off to school. | 我去上学了 | 
| [11:18] | What’s that? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:19] | I don’t know it was on the porch. | 不知道 在门廊上看到的 | 
| [11:24] | Guys, we’re under attack. | 兄弟们 我们受到了袭击 | 
| [11:27] | And by “We,” I mean our friends, our families. | 我说的是我们的朋友 我们的家人 | 
| [11:32] | This time it was Moose and Midge, | 这一次是穆斯和米吉 | 
| [11:34] | next time it could be you, | 下一次就可能是你们 | 
| [11:36] | your girlfriend, your family. | 你们的女友 你们的家人 | 
| [11:39] | It’s time to do something about it. | 我们该做点什么了 | 
| [11:42] | I want us to start a watch-group. | 我希望建立一个巡查组 | 
| [11:44] | Not to canvas the town, it’s not workable. | 不是覆盖整座城镇 这样不现实 | 
| [11:47] | But to focus on Riverdale High, its students, | 而是关注河谷镇高中的学生 | 
| [11:50] | It’s faculty and staff. | 教师和职员 | 
| [11:52] | It’s parents where we all hang out | 还有父母 我们共同 | 
| [11:54] | and add to a circle of protection aroud them. | 在他们周围形成保护圈 | 
| [11:56] | You want us to take it to the streets, kick some ass. | 你想让我们到街上去教训别人 | 
| [12:00] | That was my first thought, too, Reg, but no. | 我一开始也这么想 雷吉 但是不行 | 
| [12:03] | No weapons, no violence. | 拒绝武器 拒绝暴力 | 
| [12:06] | I’m talking about a patrol. | 我说的是巡逻 | 
| [12:07] | An extra set of eyes and ears for the police. | 为警察增添一双眼睛 一对耳朵 | 
| [12:10] | And what if we run into the killer? | 如果我们遇到那个杀手呢 | 
| [12:15] | Then we call Sheriff Keller. | 那就联系凯勒警长 | 
| [12:18] | We’re not vigilantes. | 我们不是义务警察 | 
| [12:19] | We’re watch-dogs. | 我们是看门狗 | 
| [12:20] | We’re the Watch-Dogs. | 我们起名叫看门狗吧 | 
| [12:22] | We’re not called “The Watch-Dogs”, Reg. | 我们不叫”看门狗” 雷吉 | 
| [12:25] | We’re called the Red Circle. | 我们叫红圈会 | 
| [12:28] | We hold the line. | 我们严守阵地 | 
| [12:30] | We’re not waiting around for the next attack. | 不能坐等下一次袭击 | 
| [12:31] | From now on, we’re protecting our own. | 从现在开始 我们要保护自己 | 
| [12:40] | Fahrenheit 451. | 《华氏451》 | 
| [12:42] | By one of my favorite authors, Ray Bradbury. | 出自我最喜欢的作家之一 雷·布莱伯利 | 
| [12:45] | Let’s start with the title. | 首先来看书名 | 
| [12:48] | Can anyone tell me its significance? | 谁能告诉我它有什么含义 | 
| [12:50] | What? Damn it! | 什么 靠 | 
| [12:56] | People, there’s a burning book on the cover… | 同学们 封面上有一本燃烧的书啊 | 
| [13:04] | Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which paper burns. | 华氏451度是纸的燃点 | 
| [13:11] | “It was a pleasure to burn.” | “燃烧是一种享受” | 
| [13:14] | Indeed. Thank you, Mr… | 没错 谢谢 你叫 | 
| [13:17] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [13:19] | Welcome to hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 | 
| [13:29] | Uh, hi, Mr. Phillips? | 菲利普斯先生 | 
| [13:31] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 | 
| [13:33] | Toni was telling me you used to advise the school paper. | 托妮告诉我你以前是校报的顾问 | 
| [13:36] | I was wondering, what happened? | 我想知道 发生了什么事 | 
| [13:40] | Drugs and gangs came to Southside High. | 毒品和黑帮来到了南区高中 | 
| [13:43] | Trying to get students interested in anything | 想让学生们对校报 | 
| [13:45] | like the school paper was an exercise in futility. | 这种东西感兴趣就是徒劳 | 
| [13:49] | I’m interested and I have experience too. | 我有兴趣 也有经验 | 
| [13:50] | When I was at Riverdale High, I wrote | 我在河谷镇高中的时候 | 
| [13:52] | for the Blue and Gold. | 为《蓝金报》撰稿 | 
| [13:54] | I’ll put in the work. | 我想支持校报的工作 | 
| [13:58] | Are your articles online? | 网上能找到你的文章吗 | 
| [14:00] | Yeah. | 能 | 
| [14:01] | I’ll take a look, let you know. | 我去看一看 然后联系你 | 
| [14:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:10] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 | 
| [14:11] | You said you were coming to Veronica’s. | 你说要来维罗尼卡家的 | 
| [14:13] | Yeah. Something came up. | 有点事耽误了 | 
| [14:16] | Something in the woods? | 树林里的事吗 | 
| [14:18] | Betty, don’t take this the wrong way, | 贝蒂 别误会我的意思 | 
| [14:20] | but, how many years did I listen to you go on and on | 但是这么多年我一直在听你唠叨 | 
| [14:23] | about Archie and now Jughead? | 亚奇 现在又变成了猪头 | 
| [14:24] | Did you ask my permission to date them? | 你和他交往征得我的同意了吗 | 
| [14:27] | No. Because you didn’t need it. And I don’t need yours. | 没有 因为你不需要 我也不需要你同意 | 
| [14:30] | Dating is one thing, but this is… | 约会是一回事 但是这… | 
| [14:32] | Is none of your business. | 不关你的事 | 
| [14:33] | I’ll, uh… I’ll catch you later. | 我晚点和你联系 | 
| [14:36] | Kev… | 凯文 | 
| [14:40] | So, button-down Kevin Keller has a sex-drive, | 说到底凯文·凯勒是有性欲 | 
| [14:44] | So what? | 那又如何 | 
| [14:46] | So it’s putting him in danger. | 这会让他有危险 | 
| [14:49] | Why won’t he just stop? | 他为什么不停止呢 | 
| [14:50] | Oh, Betty. How little you know of the human psyche. | 贝蒂 你对人类心理真是知之甚少 | 
| [14:55] | Kevin used to be a lonely awkward fat boy with acne. | 以前凯文是个一脸痘痘又孤僻笨拙的胖小子 | 
| [14:59] | Now, he’s a smoke-show. | 现在他是个大帅哥 | 
| [15:01] | And? | 又怎样 | 
| [15:03] | In his mind, he’s still that unattractive Pugsley. | 在他脑里 他还是那个缺乏吸引力的胖小子 | 
| [15:06] | Kevin wants validation, connection, | 凯文想要得到认可 建立关系 | 
| [15:10] | even if he has to find it in the woods. | 即使他必须树林里才能找到 | 
| [15:12] | Even with a killer on the loose. | 即使杀人犯还逍遥法外 | 
| [15:14] | Even if you don’t approve. | 即使你不赞同 | 
| [15:21] | I have incredible news, Archiekins. | 我有个惊人的消息 小亚奇 | 
| [15:23] | You are invited to dinner with my parents. | 你被邀请和我父母一起吃晚饭 | 
| [15:26] | Chez moi. | 在我家 | 
| [15:27] | Oh, Ronnie, this week’s… | 罗尼 这周… | 
| [15:29] | I don’t care. | 我不管 | 
| [15:30] | Archie, this is non-negotiable. | 亚奇 这事没得商量 | 
| [15:32] | That drive-by he did during The Matchlerette was | 在看《真爱配对》那晚他和你问好 | 
| [15:34] | a kind gesture, but this… | 算是一种表态 但是这 | 
| [15:36] | This is like… I don’t want to call it a test, | 就像是… 我不想说这是测试 | 
| [15:39] | though it kind of is. | 虽说差不多就是 | 
| [15:40] | What am I being tested for? | 要测试我什么 | 
| [15:41] | Not you, my father. | 不是测试你 是测试我父亲 | 
| [15:44] | Can he just be a dad for one night? | 今晚他能不能只当爸爸 | 
| [15:46] | No agenda other than getting to know someone who’s… | 不带任何目的 只想去了解 | 
| [15:50] | who’s important to me. | 对我来说重要的人 | 
| [15:52] | Well, in that case, I’ll be there for you, Ronnie. | 既然这样 我会去的 罗尼 | 
| [15:55] | Sadly, I don’t have time to teach you Spanish, | 可惜 我没时间教你说西班牙语 | 
| [15:57] | but I’ve selected some common phrases | 但我给你选了一些常用短语 | 
| [15:58] | for you to memorize and practice. | 你可以记熟 练习一下 | 
| [16:00] | Oh, and can we not talk about the private army you’re starting? | 我们能不能别说你组建的私人军队 | 
| [16:03] | Okay? Thanks. | 好吗 谢谢 | 
| [16:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:20] | Your mother got some fan mail. | 你母亲收到了某个粉丝发来的邮件 | 
| [16:22] | He calls himself the Black Hood. | 他把自己叫做黑兜帽 | 
| [16:25] | And he wants us to publish this letter. | 他想我们公开这封信 | 
| [16:27] | He wants everyone to know that he shot Fred Andrews. | 他想所有人知道他开枪打伤费雷德·安德鲁斯 | 
| [16:30] | And Moose and Midge. | 穆斯和米吉 | 
| [16:33] | And murdered Geraldine Grundy. | 还谋杀了杰拉尔丁·格伦迪 | 
| [16:35] | Are you sure that this is real? | 你确定这封信是真的吗 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, it’s real, all right. | 货真价实 | 
| [16:51] | 感到害怕吗 要人保护吗 致电红圈会 发短信或致电 | |
| [16:51] | “This is the Black Hood. | 我是黑兜帽 | 
| [16:54] | I am the man who shot the adulterer at Pop’s. | 在老爹快餐店开枪打伤奸夫的人就是我 | 
| [16:58] | I killed the child-predator in Greendale. | 我在绿谷杀了那个性侵儿童的人 | 
| [17:02] | I shot the drug and sex-addicted teenagers at Lover’s Lane. | 我在情人小径开枪打了有毒瘾和性瘾的青少年 | 
| [17:06] | Riverdale is not innocent. | 河谷镇不是无辜的 | 
| [17:08] | It’s a town of hypocrites and degenerates and criminals. | 那是一个充满了伪君子 败类和罪犯的小镇 | 
| [17:13] | My wrath is the price of your lies, | 我的愤怒就是要你们为谎言 | 
| [17:17] | your secrets, your sins. | 秘密及罪恶而付出代价 | 
| [17:20] | I will not stop, | 我不会停止 | 
| [17:23] | I cannot be stopped. | 没人能阻止我 | 
| [17:25] | I am the Wolf. | 我就是一匹狼 | 
| [17:27] | You are the Flock. | 而你们就是羊群 | 
| [17:29] | This is the blood-letting. You will hear from me again.” | 这是一场血型杀戮 你们会再收到我的来信 | 
| [17:33] | Well, Tom, how real is this threat? | 汤姆 这威胁是真的吗 | 
| [17:36] | It’s definitely Fred Andrews’ wallet. | 这绝对是费雷德·安德鲁斯的钱包 | 
| [17:39] | His sunglasses, I’m checking with Greendale PD. | 他的墨镜 我正在和绿谷警察确认 | 
| [17:43] | Alice, in the spirit of public safety… | 艾丽丝 以公众安全为出发点 | 
| [17:46] | Tom, tell me if you disagree. | 汤姆 如果不同意请告诉我 | 
| [17:48] | I think it’s important to not give this lunatic an audience. | 我认为重要的是不要理会这个疯子 | 
| [17:51] | Mayor McCoy, it is our responsibility | 麦克伊镇长 我们有责任 | 
| [17:53] | to let the public know that he’s out there | 让公众知道他的存在 | 
| [17:55] | targeting his next vicitm. | 并且在找寻下一个受害者 | 
| [17:58] | If you… if you print this, you’re gonna cause panic. | 如果你把这封信报道出来 会引发恐慌的 | 
| [18:01] | I want a media blackout for 24 hours in this letter at least. | 我要媒体对这封信进行封锁至少一天 | 
| [18:05] | And I’ll be taking it into evidence. | 然后我会把这封信列为证据 | 
| [18:08] | I’ll send you a copy. | 我会给你们发一个副本 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, no need, Sheriff. | 不必了 警长 | 
| [18:10] | We’ve already made one, right before we sent it | 发给印刷厂做明天的头版之前 | 
| [18:12] | to the printer for tomorrow’s front page. | 我们已经做好副本了 | 
| [18:16] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 | 
| [18:18] | I read your work, I’m impressed. | 我看了你的文章 令我刮目相看 | 
| [18:20] | So much so that I’ll consider re-opening | 所以我会考虑重新开放 | 
| [18:22] | The Red and the Black on two conditions. | 《红与黑》 但是有两个条件 | 
| [18:25] | One, no gangs. Two, no Jingle-Jangle. | 一不能有帮派 二不能有”叮当” | 
| [18:28] | You can write about them | 你可以写一写他们的事 | 
| [18:29] | but if I see you trafficking in either, | 但如果我看到你有任何非法交易 | 
| [18:30] | we’re done. | 就要彻底关闭了 | 
| [18:31] | That will not be a problem for me. | 这对我来说完全没问题 | 
| [18:37] | Did you actually think | 你真的认为 | 
| [18:37] | I would let a bunch of teenagers form a militia? | 我会让一群青少年组建自卫队吗 | 
| [18:40] | We’re trying to help, Sheriff. | 我们想要帮忙 警长 | 
| [18:42] | People are scared. | 大家都很害怕 | 
| [18:43] | Well. A lynch mob won’t help that. | 乌合之众也于事无补 | 
| [18:45] | Sheriff Keller. | 凯勒警长 | 
| [18:46] | We have a big problem here, Waldo. | 我们现在有个重大的问题 沃尔多 | 
| [18:48] | You see, your student has formed his own private army. | 你的学生已经组建了自己的私人军人 | 
| [18:53] | The Red Circle is a school club. | 红圈会只是学校的一个俱乐部 | 
| [18:55] | What, you-you endorse this? | 怎么 你赞同这事吗 | 
| [18:57] | Archie Andrews has shown tremendous initiative. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯已经表现了极大的积极性 | 
| [18:59] | You can’t fault students for wanting to protect each other. | 你不能责怪学生们要想互相保护 | 
| [19:05] | Morning, Waldo. | 早啊 沃尔多 | 
| [19:19] | Well, it’s no New York Times. | 这里不是《纽约时报》 | 
| [19:21] | But, hey, kudos on finding your safe space, Snowflake. | 但是至少找到了你的安全空间 雪花 | 
| [19:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:26] | All I need now is a photographer with an amazing eye | 我现在只需要一位独具慧眼 | 
| [19:29] | and a hunger for social justice. | 以及渴望伸张社会正义的摄影师 | 
| [19:31] | And I think I’ll be set. | 然后我应该准备就绪了 | 
| [19:36] | Topaz. Let’s bounce. | 托帕兹 我们走吧 | 
| [19:40] | Jones, you wanna come with? We’re going down to the quarry. | 琼斯 你来吗 我们要去采石场 | 
| [19:43] | Uh, I don’t have my beach bod yet. | 我的身材还没练好 | 
| [19:46] | What, you’ll ask for help from the Serpents when you need it | 怎么 要帮忙的时候就找毒蛇帮 | 
| [19:49] | but you won’t hang with us? | 却不愿意跟我们一起去玩吗 | 
| [19:50] | Don’t come crawling to us hat in hand | 当食尸鬼的人 | 
| [19:53] | when some Ghoulie decides to earn his stripes | 欺负FP·琼斯家的孩子时 | 
| [19:54] | by taking out FP Jones’s kid. | 别哭着跑来找我们 | 
| [19:57] | Duly noted. Thank you, Sweet Pea. | 明白了 谢谢你 香豌豆 | 
| [20:01] | I appreciate what you and | 我很感激 | 
| [20:02] | the Serpents have done for me and my dad. | 你和毒蛇帮为我和我爸所做的事 | 
| [20:04] | I do. | 真的 | 
| [20:06] | But I’m done. | 但是我不想继续了 | 
| [20:08] | Okay? | 行吗 | 
| [20:10] | No more favors coming your way. | 我不会再找你们帮忙 | 
| [20:14] | He made up his mind, okay? | 他已经做出决定了 | 
| [20:16] | Take the hint, Sweet Pea. | 接受吧 香豌豆 | 
| [20:18] | He’s just not that into you. | 他没这么喜欢你 | 
| [20:20] | Let’s motor. | 走吧 | 
| [20:24] | Catch you later, Jones. | 回头见 琼斯 | 
| [20:30] | I’m going. I’m leaving Riverdale. | 我要走了 我要离开河谷镇 | 
| [20:32] | – What? – Polly, slow down, | -什么 -波莉 说慢点 | 
| [20:33] | you’re gonna give the babies whiplash… | 你会影响到宝宝的 | 
| [20:34] | I’ve already called the farm. | 我已经给农场打了电话 | 
| [20:35] | They still have room for me. | 他们还留着房间给我 | 
| [20:36] | Farm? What farm? | 农场 什么农场 | 
| [20:38] | The farm that Jason and I were running to | 在我的生活发生巨变之前 | 
| [20:39] | before my life fell apart. | 我和杰森本来要去的农场 | 
| [20:41] | Hey, honey, let’s just talk about this. | 亲爱的 我们好好地谈一谈 | 
| [20:43] | Why’re you leaving? | 你为什么要离开 | 
| [20:45] | Ask Mom. She’s the one baiting a killer. | 你问妈妈 是她把杀手引来的 | 
| [20:47] | A killer targeting sinners. | 以罪人为目标的杀手 | 
| [20:49] | Polly, you’re not a sinner. | 波莉 你不是罪人 | 
| [20:51] | I’m an unwed mother carrying my cousin’s babies. | 我是个怀着表亲宝宝的未婚妈妈 | 
| [20:53] | I am the poster child for sin, Betty. | 我就是罪人的代表 贝蒂 | 
| [20:55] | All right, that’s it. | 够了 | 
| [20:57] | Over my dead body are you gonna run off to some farm | 你要跑去某个农场 也许会在水沟里生宝宝 | 
| [20:59] | and give birth in a trough, no doubt. | 除非我死了 | 
| [21:02] | It might be over your dead body, Mother, | 也许就等你死了 母亲 | 
| [21:03] | but it certainly won’t be over mine or my babies. | 但死的绝对不是我和我的宝宝 | 
| [21:08] | – Polly. – I’ll talk to her. | -波莉 -我去和她说 | 
| [21:18] | Midge wanted to thank you. | 米吉想要谢谢你 | 
| [21:21] | For saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 | 
| [21:24] | You’re like her new hero now. | 你现在就像是她的新英雄 | 
| [21:29] | Hey, so… | 那… | 
| [21:31] | What were you doing out there in the woods anyways? | 你没事干跑到那片林子里去做什么 | 
| [21:35] | What were you doing out there with Midge? | 你和米吉跑那干什么去了 | 
| [21:37] | I mean, besides drugs. | 除了嗑药之外 | 
| [21:38] | That was her idea. | 是她的主意 | 
| [21:40] | She actually gets a little crazy sometimes. | 她确实有时候有点疯 | 
| [21:45] | I like Midge. | 我喜欢米吉 | 
| [21:48] | A lot. | 非常喜欢 | 
| [21:49] | But sometimes I’m not sure we’re that great a match. | 但有时候我也不太确定我俩是否合适 | 
| [21:54] | Kevin… | 凯文 | 
| [21:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [21:57] | Just, I haven’t been making great decisions lately. | 只是我最近也没做什么明智的决定 | 
| [22:00] | Been lying to my dad. | 跟我爸撒谎 | 
| [22:02] | Sneaking around, going into the woods. | 偷偷摸摸幽会 为此潜进树林 | 
| [22:03] | I know it’s dangerous but I also can’t stop myself. | 我知道这很危险但还是情不自禁 | 
| [22:06] | It’s like I don’t even care, what is that? | 就好像我根本不在乎 什么破规矩 | 
| [22:10] | I don’t know, but guys like us, | 我不知道 但我们这样的家伙 | 
| [22:14] | like you, | 像你这样的 | 
| [22:16] | in a town like Riverdale, | 在河谷镇这样的镇子里 | 
| [22:19] | you don’t have a lot of options. | 你没有太多选择 | 
| [22:22] | So, even if | 所以 即使 | 
| [22:24] | something bad could happen, we go for it. | 会发生不好的事情 我们还是会去尝试 | 
| [22:27] | ‘Cause what if, | 因为哪怕 | 
| [22:29] | for ten minutes or maybe even just for two minutes, | 就只有十分钟或者甚至可能只有两分钟 | 
| [22:34] | we’re not alone. | 我们也并非孤身一人 | 
| [22:37] | I glad you’re okay, Moose. Midge, too. | 你没事我很开心 穆斯 米吉也是 | 
| [22:42] | Kevin? | 凯文 | 
| [22:44] | You don’t have to go. Or you can come back. | 你不必走的 或者你可以过会回来 | 
| [22:47] | Whatever. | 随便 | 
| [22:49] | If you wanna hang out, | 如果你想一起出去逛逛 | 
| [22:51] | or talk. | 或者聊聊 | 
| [23:00] | You’re playing with fire, I want you to know. | 我想让你知道 你这是在玩火 | 
| [23:03] | I’m polishing the cutlery, Mom. | 我在抛光餐具 妈 | 
| [23:05] | In advance of my parents getting | 为了介绍我男友 | 
| [23:07] | to know my boyfriend over a civilized dinner. | 给父母认识的晚宴做准备 | 
| [23:09] | Well, that may be your agenda, | 那或许是你的计划 | 
| [23:10] | but it’s not necessarily your father’s. | 但并不一定是你父亲的 | 
| [23:13] | He’s making an effort, I’m making an effort. | 他在努力 我也在努力 | 
| [23:15] | The only person not making an effort is you. | 唯一没有在努力的人就是你了 | 
| [23:17] | I’m trying to warn you, Veronica. | 我只是想警告你一下 维罗尼卡 | 
| [23:19] | About what, Mom? | 警告什么 妈妈 | 
| [23:20] | What do you think Daddy’s going to do to Archie? | 你觉得你爸会怎么对待亚奇 | 
| [23:23] | Please, God, enough of these veiled threats. | 拜托了 老天 别再讲这些隐晦的恐吓了 | 
| [23:26] | Tell me if you think he’s dangerous. | 你就告诉我你觉得他是否危险 | 
| [23:28] | Say it to my face right now, or forever hold your peace | 现在就当着我的面说 不然就永远别开尊口 | 
| [23:30] | because we’re never having this conversation again. | 因为我们不会再进行同样的对话了 | 
| [23:38] | Can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 对不对 | 
| [23:43] | Just remember, | 记住 | 
| [23:45] | you’re the one who welcomed him back. | 是你把他迎回来的 | 
| [24:04] | I thought no weapons. | 我还以为不带武器呢 | 
| [24:05] | I’ve had this bat since I was ten. | 我十岁时就有这根棒球棍了 | 
| [24:08] | Check out the backseat. | 看看后排 | 
| [24:11] | Old school. | 老派做法 | 
| [24:23] | – Betty. – So this is The Red and Black. | -贝蒂 -所以这就是《红与黑》工作室了 | 
| [24:25] | You cannot be here at night, unless you’re armed. | 你晚上不能来这 除非你带了武器 | 
| [24:29] | Well, I am. | 我带了 | 
| [24:34] | Okay, honestly, Bets? I hit pay dirt. | 说实话 小贝 我找到了好东西 | 
| [24:38] | Do you remember how no one could explain the local component | 你还记得当时谁也解释不清的那个 | 
| [24:40] | of Clifford Blossom’s drug pipeline? | 克利福德·布鲁森药品渠道的本地分部吗 | 
| [24:42] | The Jingle-Jangle, the stuff that Moose and Midge were on? | “叮当” 穆斯和米吉嗑的药 | 
| [24:45] | It’s coming from here. | 就是源自这里 | 
| [24:47] | I know that my dad said that Serpents never deal in hard drugs | 我知道我爸说过毒蛇帮绝对不会贩售成瘾毒品 | 
| [24:50] | but the Ghoulies do. | 但食尸鬼会这么做 | 
| [24:52] | But is it wise to be writing about gangs and drugs | 但边来这上学边写关于帮派和毒品的文章 | 
| [24:56] | while you’re going to school here? | 这么做明智吗 | 
| [24:58] | Are you worried about me? | 你在担心我吗 | 
| [25:01] | Well, yeah, Jug. | 是的 猪头 | 
| [25:05] | I thought you liked me reckless. | 我还以为你喜欢我鲁莽的样子 | 
| [25:16] | Oh, sorry. Guys, I didn’t see the sock on the door. | 抱歉 伙计们 我没看到门上挂的袜子 | 
| [25:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [25:22] | Hey. Toni. Uh… | 托妮 | 
| [25:24] | Betty, this is Toni. She is the photographer for the newspaper. | 贝蒂 这位是托妮 她是报社的摄影师 | 
| [25:29] | This is Betty. This is my girlfriend. | 这位是贝蒂 我女朋友 | 
| [25:31] | Hi, Toni. | 我叫托妮 | 
| [25:33] | You’re not at all what I pictured. | 你跟我想象的完全不一样 | 
| [25:35] | Really? What did you picture? | 真的吗 你想象中的我是什么样的 | 
| [25:37] | Uh, Emily the Strange. | 古怪小姐艾米莉 | 
| [25:38] | Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice. | 《阴间大法师》里的薇诺娜·瑞德 | 
| [25:44] | Hey, look what Betty got us. | 瞧瞧贝蒂给我们带什么来了 | 
| [25:48] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 | 
| [25:51] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 | 
| [25:56] | Oh, perfect timing. | 来得正好 | 
| [25:58] | – Zip me up? – Of course. | -帮我把拉链拉上吧 -没问题 | 
| [26:02] | You know, um, one thing about this apartment, | 你知道吗 这间公寓有个问题 | 
| [26:04] | It’s that sound carries… | 就是隔音不太好 | 
| [26:07] | Even in my study, with the door closed, | 即使我关着门在书房里 | 
| [26:09] | I could hear you and Veronica in the dining room, | 也能如同身临其境般听到你和维罗尼卡 | 
| [26:13] | as if we’re all together. | 在餐厅里的对话 | 
| [26:17] | If you want to burn down your relationship | 如果你想毁了你和我们俩女儿的关系 | 
| [26:19] | with our daughter, that’s your business. | 那是你的事 我不管 | 
| [26:21] | But… | 但 | 
| [26:22] | Don’t ever try to poison her against me. | 别试图让她和我对立 | 
| [26:26] | Clear? | 明白了吗 | 
| [26:29] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [26:32] | You look nice. | 你看起来很美 | 
| [26:42] | Thank you, Delores. | 谢谢 德洛莉丝 | 
| [26:43] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 | 
| [26:45] | Have a good run, Kevin. | 祝你跑步开心 凯文 | 
| [26:59] | Oh, Kevin. | 凯文 | 
| [27:00] | You precious, beautiful, compulsive piece of trash. | 你这个可爱 漂亮 迷人的小垃圾 | 
| [28:03] | Hey, this is Archie. | 我是亚奇 | 
| [28:06] | Okay, slow down, I can barely… | 好了 说慢点 我听不太清 | 
| [28:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [28:10] | No, don’t… No. No. No, don’t do that. | 别 别 别 千万别那么做 | 
| [28:12] | Just get somewhere safe, okay? | 就找个安全的地方待着 好吗 | 
| [28:13] | We’re gonna cut around back to Hastings street. | 我们现在绕回海斯汀斯大街 | 
| [28:15] | Stay calm, we’re on our way, okay? | 别慌 冷静 我们在路上了 好吗 | 
| [28:57] | – This is where she said she was. – Are you sure? | -她电话里说她就在这个位置 -你确定吗 | 
| [28:58] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 | 
| [29:00] | Ethel? Ethel? | 埃塞尔 埃塞尔 | 
| [29:05] | Archie! | 亚奇 | 
| [29:09] | Archie! | 亚奇 | 
| [29:10] | Ethel, what happened? | 埃塞尔 怎么回事 | 
| [29:11] | I was walking home, and this van just… | 我当时在往家走 然后这辆货车就突然 | 
| [29:14] | pulled up and then circled back, like, three times | 停了下来并绕了回来 来来回回三次 | 
| [29:16] | Okay, did you see… Did you recognize it? | 好了 你有没有看到 你认识那辆车吗 | 
| [29:18] | No. No, I’m sorry. | 不认识 对不起 | 
| [29:20] | – Are you okay? Don’t be sorry. – Yeah. | -你还好吗 别说对不起 -我没事 | 
| [29:27] | Oh, my God. What’re… What’re you guys doing here? | 我的天 你们在这做什么呢 | 
| [29:30] | Cheryl called me and said | 谢丽尔打电话给我说 | 
| [29:32] | it looked like you were going for a jog, | 看起来你朝福克斯森林方向 | 
| [29:33] | – headed towards Fox Forest. – Fact. | -慢跑去了 -说的是事实 | 
| [29:37] | You said you weren’t going to do this anymore. | 你说你再也不会这么做了 | 
| [29:39] | For God’s sake, Betty, what… | 看在上帝的份上 贝蒂 你到底 | 
| [29:41] | what do you want from me? | 你到底想怎样 | 
| [29:42] | I want you to have more respect for yourself than this. | 我想让你多尊重尊重你自己 | 
| [29:44] | “Respect for myself”? | “尊重我自己” | 
| [29:45] | – Yes. – Look, we’ve been friends | -是的 -听着 我们做了 | 
| [29:47] | for a long time, but you still have no idea. | 这么久的朋友 但你还是完全不了解我 | 
| [29:50] | Well then, tell me, Kev, please. | 那么 请你告诉我 凯文 | 
| [29:51] | You act like we’ve got the same set of options, | 你表现得就好像我们有同样的一套选择 | 
| [29:54] | but we don’t. | 但并非如此 | 
| [29:56] | You live in this pale pink world of milkshakes | 你生活在充满奶昔和初吻的 | 
| [29:59] | and first kisses | 粉红色的世界里 | 
| [30:01] | and “Am I gonna date Archie or Jughead?” | 心里想着”我该和亚奇还是猪头约会呢” | 
| [30:04] | Except for when she’s Dark Betty. | 除了她是黑暗贝蒂的时候 | 
| [30:06] | Right! Right, right! | 没错 没错 没错 | 
| [30:07] | Except for when you’re exploring your BDSM sexuality | 除了你探索绑缚愉虐性行为的时候 | 
| [30:10] | which, again, you’re allowed to do, | 而这又是你能做 | 
| [30:13] | but I’m not. Because, why? | 我却做不了的 为什么呢 | 
| [30:15] | This is what I’ve got, Betty, me, these woods. | 我只有这些 贝蒂 我 这些树木 | 
| [30:19] | So, please don’t come here and tell me it’s disgusting. | 所以 拜托你别过来教训我说这很令人讨厌 | 
| [30:23] | If you can’t accept what I do, | 如果你都不能接受我的行为方式 | 
| [30:25] | whatever I do, then we’re just… | 不管我怎样的行为方式 那我们就 | 
| [30:26] | We’re not really friends. | 我们就并非真正的朋友 | 
| [31:18] | How’s the War on Terror going? | 反恐战争进行的如何了 | 
| [31:21] | It’s going. | 在进行中 | 
| [31:24] | So listen, um, about this dinner | 听着 关于这次和洛奇一家 | 
| [31:26] | with the Lodges. | 共进晚餐 | 
| [31:29] | Hiram Lodge is more than just your girlfriend’s dad. | 海勒姆·洛奇不仅仅是你女友的父亲 | 
| [31:31] | He’s my business partner. | 他也是我的生意伙伴 | 
| [31:34] | Ronnie and I both get that. | 罗尼和我都懂的 | 
| [31:36] | And even if things with us change, I’ll be a gentleman. | 而且即使我俩不在一起 我也会保持绅士风度 | 
| [31:38] | I won’t do anything to offend her or Mr. | 我不会做出任何冒犯她以及 | 
| [31:40] | and Mrs. Lodge, I promise, Dad. | 以及洛奇夫妇 我保证 爸爸 | 
| [31:42] | Problem is Hiram. | 海勒姆才是问题 | 
| [31:45] | He’s a kind of person who… | 他是那种 | 
| [31:48] | Well, he’ll find a way to be offended if that’s what he wants. | 只要他想 他就能找到办法让你惹到他 | 
| [31:54] | – Just be careful, okay? – Yeah. | -总之小心一点 好吗 -好的 | 
| [31:59] | Can’t you just take a day off? | 你就不能休息一天吗 | 
| [32:02] | It’s not that bad, | 没那么严重 | 
| [32:04] | it’s just some cuts and bruises. | 只是一些划伤和淤青 | 
| [32:06] | I told you that motorcycle was risky, Jug. | 我跟你说过骑摩托车很危险 猪头 | 
| [32:09] | You promised you were always gonna wear a helmet. | 你保证以后一定会戴头盔的 | 
| [32:12] | It was just around the block. | 就在这附近骑而已 | 
| [32:15] | Don’t blame me. Blame the pothole. | 不是我的错 要怪就怪路上的坑 | 
| [32:18] | I thought you were going to say you got jumped by those | 我以为你要说你被大蜘蛛们 | 
| [32:21] | – Creepies. – Ghoulies. | -袭击了 -食尸鬼 | 
| [32:23] | But nah, the Serpents won’t allow that. | 不过不可能 毒蛇帮不会允许的 | 
| [32:27] | They got Jughead’s back. | 他们会保护猪头的 | 
| [32:29] | Even though he’s not a member. | 即使他不是他们的人 | 
| [32:32] | It’s just family loyalty. | 这是家族忠诚 | 
| [32:35] | All right, well, I got to go to school. | 好了 我该去学校了 | 
| [32:38] | Try to fix this mess with Kevin. | 收拾凯文的烂摊子 | 
| [32:42] | Toni, will you keep an eye on him for me? | 托妮 你能帮我看着他吗 | 
| [32:45] | All over it. | 没问题 | 
| [32:53] | Don’t tell Betty. | 别告诉贝蒂 | 
| [32:55] | She doesn’t need to know. | 她不需要知道这些 | 
| [32:56] | We warned you about the Ghoulies. | 我们警告过你要小心食尸鬼 | 
| [32:59] | I think you’ll take them a lot more seriously now. | 你现在应该不会再小看他们了吧 | 
| [33:04] | Yeah. | 不会了 | 
| [33:06] | I will now. | 现在开始不会了 | 
| [33:14] | The pazolé was really great, Mrs. Lodge. | 玉米肉汤非常好喝 洛奇夫人 | 
| [33:18] | Glad you liked it. | 你喜欢我很开心 | 
| [33:19] | So, Veronica tells me you, uh, | 维罗尼卡告诉我 | 
| [33:21] | rescued the Muggs girl. | 是你救了马格斯的女儿 | 
| [33:23] | Yeah, but the creeper got away. | 是的 但是让坏人跑了 | 
| [33:27] | – We need to be a lot faster with our response time. – Yeah. | -我们的反应时间应该更快些 -是的 | 
| [33:30] | Because you’d like to be ahead of the threat. I… I understand. | 因为要比危险快一步 我明白 | 
| [33:36] | So tell me, have you ever had rum? | 告诉我 你喝过朗姆吗 | 
| [33:39] | Rum, like… Like the alcohol? | 朗姆 朗姆酒吗 | 
| [33:42] | Yeah, there’s a signature Lodge family label. It’s… | 是的 我们洛奇家族有个标志 | 
| [33:47] | I have some in my study, would you like to try it? | 我书房里有一些 你愿意尝尝吗 | 
| [33:51] | Of course he would. | 他当然愿意 | 
| [33:55] | Oh, palomita, would you mind if Archie and I had | 宝贝 能让亚奇和我进行一个 | 
| [33:58] | a little chat, man-to-man? | 男人之间的对话吗 | 
| [34:02] | Okay. Sure, Daddy. | 当然可以 爸爸 | 
| [34:12] | Oh, pobrecita. | 小可怜 | 
| [34:15] | Poor little princess. | 可怜的小公主 | 
| [34:19] | The king will always keep her at arms length. | 国王会一直跟她保持距离 | 
| [34:23] | She’ll never be allowed in his private throne room. | 她永远都不能进入他的私人正殿 | 
| [34:37] | Cab’s waiting. | 出租车来了 | 
| [34:39] | Polly, are you sure this is how you want to leave? | 波莉 你确定想这样离开吗 | 
| [34:43] | Without even telling them goodbye? | 都不和他们道个别 | 
| [34:46] | – I know Mom’s sorry. – She’s always sorry. | -我知道妈妈很抱歉 -她永远在道歉 | 
| [34:49] | Until she does the next thing. | 直到她去做下一件事 | 
| [34:52] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 | 
| [34:54] | – I’ll call you. I promise. – Okay. | -我会给你打电话的 我保证 -好的 | 
| [35:08] | I like having her up there. | 我喜欢这样看着她 | 
| [35:11] | Looking over my shoulder. | 审视着我 | 
| [35:13] | Keeps me honest. | 让我保持正直 | 
| [35:19] | It’s probably not the sort of thing your father approves of, is it? | 这应该不是你爸允许你做的事吧 | 
| [35:22] | U, rum? No, no. | 喝酒吗 不是 | 
| [35:23] | Not really, Sir. | 并不是 先生 | 
| [35:26] | No. I meant about your Red Circle. | 不是 我是说你的红圈会 | 
| [35:31] | He’s… He’s still trying to wrap his head around it, I guess. | 我想 他还在试着接受 | 
| [35:36] | You know, Archie… | 亚奇 | 
| [35:40] | I hope we can respect each other, | 我希望我们能尊重彼此 | 
| [35:43] | you know, moving forward. | 你懂的 向前看 | 
| [35:46] | Yeah, yes. | 是的 是的 | 
| [35:48] | Of course, Mr. Lodge. | 当然了 洛奇先生 | 
| [35:50] | No more sneaking into my daughter’s bedroom… | 不可以溜进我女儿的卧室 | 
| [35:54] | Ever. | 永远 | 
| [35:58] | You know and never, | 你懂的 永远不能 | 
| [36:00] | ever hurt Veronica. | 伤害维罗尼卡 | 
| [36:05] | You know, I… I do have a thought | 实际上 我有个关于你的 | 
| [36:08] | about your Red Circle, actually. | 红圈会的想法 | 
| [36:10] | You know, it’s a noble idea. | 一个崇高的理念 | 
| [36:12] | But, evil, Archie, has no regards for nobility | 但是亚奇 对于邪恶的事物来说 | 
| [36:15] | or good intention. | 高尚和善良一文不值 | 
| [36:18] | You know, and sometimes defending yourself, it’s not enough. | 有时候 防御是远远不够的 | 
| [36:23] | You need to, uh, strike back. Go on the offensive. | 你得去反击 要有攻击性 | 
| [36:26] | This Black Hood, he is waging a war | 这个黑兜帽正发起一场 | 
| [36:29] | based on terror and fear. | 建立在害怕和恐惧之上的战争 | 
| [36:31] | Those are his weapons. | 这些就是他的武器 | 
| [36:38] | They should be yours, too. | 也应该是你的武器 | 
| [36:44] | It’s Kevin, leave a message. | 我是凯文 请留言 | 
| [36:46] | If people still do things like that. | 如果人们还会留言的话 | 
| [37:07] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你还好吗 | 
| [37:10] | Can’t wait to be out here. | 迫不及待要离开这里了 | 
| [37:12] | – I’m waiting for someone. – Is it me? | -我在等人 -等我吗 | 
| [37:17] | I can give you a ride, drop you somewhere. | 我能带你一程 把你送到某个地方 | 
| [37:20] | Come on, get in. | 来吧 上车 | 
| [37:39] | Moose and Midge were shot… | 穆斯和米吉中枪了 | 
| [37:42] | Tell me you won’t go back there. | 答应我你不会回到那里 | 
| [37:44] | Hey, you know what, that’s… That’s okay. | 你知道吗 不用了 | 
| [37:46] | Why, you’re playing hard-to-get? | 怎么 你在欲擒故纵吗 | 
| [37:48] | – Come on, get in. – No, I’m not. | -来吧 上车 -不 我不上了 | 
| [37:50] | Get in the damn car, you little tease. | 快他妈给我上车 小崽子 | 
| [38:14] | It’s late. | 很晚了 | 
| [38:17] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 | 
| [38:19] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [38:21] | Betty had this thing. | 贝蒂找我有点事 | 
| [38:23] | Don’t lie to me, boy. | 别骗我 小子 | 
| [38:26] | Betty was here earlier, looking for you. | 贝蒂之前就在这 在找你 | 
| [38:31] | We had a talk about | 我们谈了些关于 | 
| [38:35] | what you’ve been doing. | 你最近在做的事情 | 
| [38:50] | With everything that’s going on right now, | 鉴于现在发生的一系列事情 | 
| [38:53] | I need to know you’re safe. | 我需要知道你是安全的 | 
| [38:56] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 | 
| [38:59] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 | 
| [39:05] | I know that, uh… | 我知道 | 
| [39:07] | There are certain things that we don’t talk about. | 我们之间有些禁忌的话题 | 
| [39:13] | Maybe it’s time that we start trying. | 也许我们该开始试着谈谈了 | 
| [39:19] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [39:23] | Okay, son. | 好了 儿子 | 
| [39:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [39:36] | Oh, I know that smile. | 我知道这种笑容 | 
| [39:39] | – I’ve been thinking… – Oh, boy. | -我在想 -天啊 | 
| [39:43] | I want a more active role in Lodge Industries. | 我想在洛奇实业做点更有实质性的工作 | 
| [39:46] | I mean, I am a shareholder, am I not? | 我是股东 不是吗 | 
| [39:48] | That’s an honorary title, Veronica. | 那就是个荣誉称号 维罗尼卡 | 
| [39:50] | Let’s make it a real one, Daddy. | 那让我们把它变成真的职称吧 爸爸 | 
| [39:53] | I want to get my hands dirty. | 我也想干干活了 | 
| [39:55] | I want to be in the room where it happens. | 我想进入那个交易发生的正殿 | 
| [40:00] | Unless there’s a reasre why I shouldn’t be involved. | 除非你有理由说服我不应该参与 | 
| [40:03] | Get a peek behind the curtain? | 只躲在幕后窥视 | 
| [40:05] | No. None at all. | 没有 完全没有 | 
| [40:08] | Of course, you should be involved. | 你当然应该参与 | 
| [40:11] | You’re a Lodge, after all. | 毕竟你是洛奇家族的人 | 
| [40:28] | Is this seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 | 
| [40:41] | Those kids in the fairy tales who go into the woods, | 童话故事里那些进入树丛的孩子们 | 
| [40:46] | they don’t ever come back the same. | 回来之后和之前并不一样 | 
| [40:48] | They’re always changed in some fundamental way. | 他们一直在以某种基本方式改变 | 
| [40:54] | Sometimes for the better. | 有些人变得更好了 | 
| [40:57] | More often for the worse. | 更多的人变坏了 | 
| [41:00] | That’s the common misconception about fairy tales. | 这是人们对童话故事常见的误解 | 
| [41:04] | They very rarely | 他们几乎不可能 | 
| [41:07] | have a happy ending. | 有幸福快乐的结局 | 
| [41:08] | Doiley, is it recording? | 杜尔里 录下来了吗 | 
| [41:11] | This is a message for the coward calling himself the Black Hood. | 这是一条给自称黑兜帽的懦夫的消息 | 
| [41:17] | You think you can attack us from the shadows. | 你觉得你能从阴暗中袭击我们 | 
| [41:20] | But Riverdale is a lot stronger than you. | 但是河谷镇远比你要强大 | 
| [41:23] | And we’re not afraid. | 而且我们并不害怕 | 
| [41:26] | See, there’s only one of you. | 你只有一个人 | 
| [41:28] | But we are legion. | 但我们是个军团 | 
| [41:32] | We’re called the Red Circle. | 我们是红圈会 | 
| [41:34] | And we’re coming for you. | 我们要来找你了 | 
| [41:44] | We will find you. | 我们会找到你 | 
| [41:47] | And we will hunt you. | 我们会逮到你 | 
| [41:49] | We will end you. | 我们会消灭你 |