| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
| [00:10] | He calls himself the Black Hood | 他把自己叫做黑兜帽 | 
| [00:12] | and he wants us to publish this letter. | 他想我们公开这封信 | 
| [00:14] | My wrath is the price of your lies. | 我的愤怒就是要你们为谎言付出代价 | 
| [00:16] | He sent it to the printer for tomorrow’s front page. | 他把这个发给了印刷厂做明天的头版 | 
| [00:18] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你的 | 
| [00:19] | Nothing like this is ever gonna happen to you again. | 这样的事不会再发生在你身上了 | 
| [00:21] | I swear it. | 我发誓 | 
| [00:22] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:24] | It’s me. Are you freaking insane? | 是我 你是不是疯了 | 
| [00:26] | Sometimes, defending yourself, it’s not enough. | 有时候 防御是远远不够的 | 
| [00:28] | You need to go on the offensive. | 你们需要有攻击性 | 
| [00:30] | We’re called the Red Circle, | 我们是红圈会 | 
| [00:31] | and we’re coming for you. We will find you. | 我们要来找你了 我们会找到你 | 
| [00:33] | We’ll hunt you and we will end you. | 我们会逮到你 我们会消灭你 | 
| [00:41] | Everyone’s afraid to say it, | 每个人都害怕说出来 | 
| [00:44] | so let me be the first. | 那我就先起个头 | 
| [00:46] | There is a serial killer amongst us. | 我们中有一个连环杀手 | 
| [00:49] | San Francisco had the Zodiac. | 旧金山有十二宫杀手 | 
| [00:52] | New Orleans had the Axeman. | 新奥尔良有斧头人 | 
| [00:55] | Texarkana, Texas, had the Phantom Killer. | 得州德克萨肯纳 有幻影杀手 | 
| [00:59] | The list goes on and on. | 还有等等等等 | 
| [01:01] | Add to their ranks Riverdale’s very own psychopath, | 杀手名单又多了一人 河谷镇自产变态杀手 | 
| [01:05] | the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 | 
| [01:12] | Are these research for school? | 这是为学校的研究用的吗 | 
| [01:14] | Research… But not for school. | 是研究用的 但不是学校的研究 | 
| [01:18] | It’s a terrible thing, what’s going on in this town. | 这个镇子发生的事太可怕了 | 
| [01:22] | Who would’ve thunk it? | 谁会想得到呢 | 
| [01:24] | A serial killer in Riverdale? | 河谷镇也会有连环杀手 | 
| [01:26] | I’m not just talking about him. | 我不只是指他 | 
| [01:29] | I’m also talking about that awful video those boys put out. | 还有那些男孩子们发的可怕视频 | 
| [01:32] | There it was. | 对了 | 
| [01:33] | Terror was seeping into the bedrock of Riverdale… | 恐惧慢慢渗入河谷镇 | 
| [01:37] | A Town Hall Meeting had been set by Mayor McCoy. | 麦克伊镇长安排了一场市政会议 | 
| [01:38] | 紧急市政会议 周三晚上七点 | |
| [01:44] | People were afraid to walk the streets alone, | 人们害怕独自走在街上 | 
| [01:47] | especially as dusk approached. | 尤其是当夜幕降临后 | 
| [01:51] | Shops closed early, locks were added to doors, | 商店早早关了门 人人纷纷在门上加装锁 | 
| [01:55] | suspicions between the North and South side deepened, | 北区和南区之间的嫌隙日益加深 | 
| [01:59] | fanned into flames by Alice Cooper… | 艾丽丝·库珀从中煽风点火 | 
| [02:08] | As everyone wondered what danger lurked in the dark. | 大家都想知道黑暗中蛰伏着何样的危险 | 
| [02:14] | when would we hear from the Black Hood next, | 黑兜帽下次出动会是什么时候 | 
| [02:22] | and how far into darkness | 亚奇会为了给他父亲报仇 | 
| [02:24] | would Archie go on his quest to avenge his father… | 以及阻止黑兜帽 | 
| [02:29] | And to stop the Black Hood? | 深入这片黑暗多远呢 | 
| [02:37] | To be honest, I had no idea what Archie was thinking… | 老实说 我不知道亚奇在想什么 | 
| [02:40] | He didn’t say anything to you about this video? | 这个视频他什么都没跟你说吗 | 
| [02:42] | – Am I my boyfriend’s keeper? – Basta, mija, | -我是我男友的监护人吗 -够了 宝贝 | 
| [02:44] | this isn’t something you should be joking about. | 你不该拿这件事开玩笑 | 
| [02:46] | It’s a video, Mom– | 只是个视频 妈 | 
| [02:47] | Yes, threatening violence. | 是 但是个威胁别人的视频 | 
| [02:49] | Daddy, can you please tell Mom she’s overreacting? | 爸 能帮我告诉我妈她反应过度了吗 | 
| [02:53] | On this matter, Veronica, I stand with your mother. | 这件事上 维罗尼卡 我同意你妈的看法 | 
| [02:56] | Which means you are done dating Archie Andrews. | 也就是说你现在不能和亚奇约会了 | 
| [02:59] | This isn’t Amish country, Mom, | 这里又不是乡下 妈 | 
| [03:01] | I can date who I want to date. | 我想和谁约会就和谁约会 | 
| [03:02] | And I’m not jumping to any conclusions | 在我没听到亚奇亲口对我解释前 | 
| [03:04] | until I hear Archie’s side of the story. | 我是不会下任何结论的 | 
| [03:14] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 | 
| [03:15] | The Black Hood, the Red Circle, a Town Hall meeting, | 黑兜帽 红圈会 市政会议 | 
| [03:19] | so much chaos and confusion. | 真是乱成了一锅粥 | 
| [03:23] | How could you do this to me, Elizabeth? To us? | 你怎么能这样对我 伊丽莎白 对我们 | 
| [03:26] | Polly asked for my help, Mom. | 波莉向我寻求帮助 妈 | 
| [03:28] | To run away, and you agreed? | 帮她逃跑 你还同意了 | 
| [03:31] | We know where she is. | 我们知道她在哪 | 
| [03:33] | And frankly, thank God she’s | 坦白说 谢天谢地 | 
| [03:34] | out of Riverdale and away from that psycho. | 她现在离开了河谷镇 远离那个变态杀手 | 
| [03:36] | And you think that that guarantees her safety? | 你觉得这样她就安全了吗 | 
| [03:38] | – Polly was scared. – And you don’t think that I am? | -波莉很害怕 -你觉得我不害怕吗 | 
| [03:44] | I’m terrified. | 我都要吓死了 | 
| [03:48] | Every time that you walk out that door. | 每次你出门去 | 
| [03:52] | Every time that I call you, | 每次我打给你 | 
| [03:54] | and you don’t pick up the phone… | 你没接的时候 | 
| [03:57] | My heart stops. | 我的心都停止跳动了 | 
| [03:59] | But how am I supposed to protect you two girls? | 我该怎么保护我的两个女儿 | 
| [04:02] | Right, when you go and do this. | 你还干出了这档子事 | 
| [04:04] | And then you try to make me the monster. | 然后你还把我当成坏人看待 | 
| [04:15] | There’s only one of you, but we are legion. | 你只有一个人 但我们是个军团 | 
| [04:19] | We’re called the Red Circle. | 我们是红圈会 | 
| [04:22] | So, what did you think, that I wouldn’t see it? | 你怎么想的 觉得我看不到吗 | 
| [04:29] | Dad, I was pissed off. | 爸 我很愤怒 | 
| [04:30] | We were all pretty pissed off. | 我们都很愤怒 | 
| [04:32] | We were trying to send a message, scare the Black Hood. | 我们想传递一个信息 吓吓那个黑兜帽 | 
| [04:35] | It’s more likely you’ll antagonize this maniac | 看起来更像你要对付这个疯子 | 
| [04:37] | and become a target yourself. | 然后成为他的目标 | 
| [04:39] | Take it down right now, while I can see. | 当着我的面马上把视频撤下来 | 
| [04:43] | I already did, | 我已经撤了 | 
| [04:44] | the original post, but people keep sharing it. | 把原视频撤了 但大家不停地转发 | 
| [04:48] | Good grief, Archie. | 天啊 亚奇 | 
| [04:51] | My mom’s spiraling. | 我妈快疯了 | 
| [04:52] | Do you think you can come over during lunch… | 你能午餐时过来 | 
| [04:54] | Betty, I have to try and at least | 贝蒂 我至少得装装 | 
| [04:56] | maintain a semblance of being a student here. | 我是这里的学生的样子 | 
| [05:00] | Crap. | 糟了 | 
| [05:01] | Uh, I gotta go, Betty, okay. Hey, I’ll talk to you later. | 我要挂了 贝蒂 好吧 晚点打给你 | 
| [05:14] | 贝蒂 | |
| [05:16] | I’m guessing we’re not watching funny cat videos. | 你们不是在看好玩的猫咪视频吧 | 
| [05:21] | Check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [05:24] | Some sick-in-the-head Northsider posted a crazy-ass video, | 北区一个脑子有病的人发了一个神经的视频 | 
| [05:27] | – and we were just talking– – About what? | -我们正在聊 -聊什么 | 
| [05:29] | Fogarty wants to earn his Serpent stripes. | 福格蒂想加入毒蛇帮 | 
| [05:31] | I say bring us the head of that Northsider, and you’re in. | 我说把那个北区人的脑袋拿来 就让你加入 | 
| [05:34] | I’m down with that. | 我没问题 | 
| [05:36] | No, guys, don’t. | 不 伙计们 不行 | 
| [05:37] | What, Jones? | 怎么 琼斯 | 
| [05:39] | I know this guy, he’s a milquetoast. | 我认识这个人 他是个胆小鬼 | 
| [05:41] | He’s a football player. | 他是橄榄球运动员 | 
| [05:43] | It’s kind of a lame target, is all I’m saying. | 我想说的是 他就是个无聊的目标 | 
| [05:47] | You wanna prove something? | 你们想要证明什么 | 
| [05:50] | Why don’t you go after the Black Hood? | 那不如去追查黑兜帽 | 
| [05:53] | And why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 | 
| [05:54] | The Black Hood’s targeting Northsiders, | 黑兜帽现在的目标是北区人 | 
| [05:56] | who do nothing but blame the | 他们毫无建树 只是一味地 | 
| [05:57] | Southside for everything that’s wrong with this town. | 把小镇所发生的一切怪在南区身上 | 
| [05:59] | And we’re sick of it. | 我们受够了 | 
| [06:00] | The Black Hood’s doing our work for us. | 黑兜帽正在帮我们解决这个问题 | 
| [06:03] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 | 
| [06:10] | Black Hood. Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 黑兜帽 | 
| [06:12] | We’re called the Red Circle and we’re coming for you. | 我们叫红圈会 我们要来找你了 | 
| [06:16] | We will find you. | 我们会找到你 | 
| [06:18] | We will hunt you. We will end you. | 我们会逮到你 我们会消灭你 | 
| [06:24] | Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 | 
| [06:26] | My parents want me to break up with you. | 我父母想我跟你分手 | 
| [06:28] | They basically think you’re the teen American Psycho. | 他们觉得你就是少年版《美国杀人魔》 | 
| [06:31] | Since when do you care about what your parents think? | 你什么时候开始在乎你父母的想法了 | 
| [06:32] | I don’t, except when I happen to agree with them. | 我不在乎 除非我正巧同意他们的看法 | 
| [06:35] | Can’t you just support me on this, Ronnie? | 你就不能支持我吗 罗尼 | 
| [06:37] | On what? | 支持你什么 | 
| [06:38] | Is this part of some master plan? | 这是某个大计的一部分吗 | 
| [06:40] | ‘Cause if it is, please enlighten me. | 因为如果是的话 请告诉我 | 
| [06:43] | You know, to be honest, | 老实说 | 
| [06:44] | I don’t see why your dad’s got such a problem with it, Veronica. | 我不懂你爸为什么这么大意见 维罗尼卡 | 
| [06:46] | He pretty much gave me the idea. | 这想法几乎就是他告诉我的 | 
| [06:48] | In his study, he basically told me I should– | 就在他书房 他告诉我我应该… | 
| [06:49] | Line up a bunch of semi-naked boys | 叫一群半裸的男生站成一排 | 
| [06:52] | straight out of Lord of the Flies | 完全照搬《蝇王》的情节 | 
| [06:52] | 威廉·高丁发表于1954年的寓言体长篇小说 | |
| [06:53] | put them in red ski masks | 让他们戴上红色滑雪面罩 | 
| [06:54] | and deliver some Unabomber-like manifesto? | 传达一些炸弹客般的宣言吗 | 
| [06:57] | Is that what he said you should do? | 这是他叫你做的吗 | 
| [06:58] | Fight fire with fire. | 以牙还牙 | 
| [07:00] | Fight terror with terror. | 以恐惧治恐惧 | 
| [07:04] | That’s what he said. | 这就是他的话 | 
| [07:06] | Mr. Archie Andrews, please report to the principal’s office. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯先生 请到校长办公室报到 | 
| [07:13] | “We will find you. We will hunt you. | 我们会找到你 我们会逮到你 | 
| [07:16] | And we will end you.” | 我们会消灭你 | 
| [07:19] | These are your sentiments, Mr. Andrews. | 这些都是你的观点 安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [07:21] | And they are hardly comforting. | 这些很难让人感到欣慰 | 
| [07:22] | Principal Weatherbee, you have my word, | 韦瑟比校长 我向你保证 | 
| [07:24] | there’s only one person who should be scared by that video. | 只有一个人应该害怕那个视频 | 
| [07:26] | You’re off the football team, Mr. Andrews, | 你被开除出橄榄球队了 安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [07:28] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 | 
| [07:30] | In fact, there is no football team. | 橄榄球队取消 | 
| [07:33] | Not until this Red Circle insanity is over. | 直到红圈会的荒谬行为结束为止 | 
| [07:36] | If, by week’s end, you haven’t written a signed letter | 如果这周末前 你还没写下亲笔签名信 | 
| [07:40] | apologizing to the entire Riverdale High community | 向整个河谷镇高中社区致歉 | 
| [07:43] | and disbanding the Red Circle, your suspension will begin, | 解散红圈会的话 你将要开始停学 | 
| [07:47] | and will continue until you’ve complied. | 并且持续下去 直到你服从为止 | 
| [07:50] | Care to re-think your position? | 打算重新考虑一下你的态度吗 | 
| [07:59] | It’s a crazy time, sir. | 现在是疯狂时期 校长 | 
| [08:02] | We all have to do what we think is right. | 我们都必须去做我们认为正确的事 | 
| [08:04] | 贝蒂 | |
| [08:16] | Betty, okay. | 贝蒂 好吧 | 
| [08:18] | So, telling my dad about me cruising the woods? Not cool. | 你跟我爸说我在森林里打野炮做不好 | 
| [08:21] | He even told my mom about it. | 他都和我妈说了 | 
| [08:23] | Also, I’ve re-upped my online membership | 而且 我已经重新更新了 | 
| [08:27] | to redstatemeat.com, | 我在红洲肉网的在线会员资格 | 
| [08:28] | so there’ll be no cruising for the foreseeable. | 所以我以后再也不去打野炮了 | 
| [08:34] | Betty? What? What is it? | 贝蒂 怎么了 | 
| [08:40] | I was going through the Blue and Gold’s mail… | 我刚刚在看《蓝金报》收到的信件 | 
| [08:45] | And I got a letter from the Black Hood killer… | 我收到了黑兜帽杀手寄来的信 | 
| [08:52] | He says he’s doing it for me. | 他说他这么做是为了我 | 
| [09:01] | 河谷镇 | |
| [09:06] | “Betty, your words at the Jubilee inspired me. | 贝蒂 你在周年庆典上的话启发了我 | 
| [09:10] | The town’s sinners must show their contrition. | 这座小镇的罪人必须悔罪 | 
| [09:13] | If not, there will be more suffering and bloodshed. | 否则 将会有更多的苦难和杀戮 | 
| [09:15] | Enclosed is a cipher. | 里面附上密码 | 
| [09:17] | It details where I will punish the next sinner. | 详细了说明我下一个要惩罚的罪人 | 
| [09:19] | It is a test. Only you may solve it, Betty.” | 这是个测试 只有你可能解开 贝蒂 | 
| [09:25] | My speech… inspired him. | 我的演讲… 启发了他 | 
| [09:29] | That stupid speech I wrote. | 我写那个破演讲稿 | 
| [09:32] | So the Black Hood was at the Jubilee. | 所以黑兜帽参加了周年庆典 | 
| [09:34] | The entire town was there. | 整个小镇的人当时都在那 | 
| [09:35] | We have to give this to my dad. | 我们必须把这个交给我爸 | 
| [09:37] | The cipher, yeah, sure, but not the letter, | 密码当然可以 但是信不能给 | 
| [09:40] | This is just… | 这信是 | 
| [09:42] | For me. We can’t tell anyone about it. | 给我的 我们不能告诉任何人 | 
| [09:44] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 | 
| [09:45] | Kevin, if we give this letter to your dad, | 凯文 如果我们把这封信交给你爸 | 
| [09:47] | he will tell my mom, and | 他会跟我妈说 | 
| [09:48] | she will make damn sure I’m nowhere near this. | 然后她会保证我再也看不到这封信的 | 
| [09:50] | – Good. – No. | -那就好 -不好 | 
| [09:52] | This is a test. | 这是个测试 | 
| [09:56] | He said so himself. What if… | 他自己也说了 如果 | 
| [10:00] | The start of the test is to see what I do with the letter? | 测试的开始就是要看看我会拿这封信怎么做 | 
| [10:04] | Do I share it? Or not? | 我会不会告诉别人 | 
| [10:06] | Am I strong? | 我坚定吗 | 
| [10:08] | Or am I weak? Am I… worthy? | 还是软弱 我够格吗 | 
| [10:10] | He’s a psychopath, Betty, | 他就是个神经病 贝蒂 | 
| [10:12] | and you are in high school, not the FBI. | 而且你还在上高中 你不是联调局探员 | 
| [10:15] | Isn’t it better for people to | 人们把注意力放在密码上 | 
| [10:16] | be focusing on the cipher, rather than the letter? | 不是总好过放在这封信上吗 | 
| [10:19] | How would that even happen? | 怎么可能呢 | 
| [10:25] | Mom, I’m so scared. | 妈 我很害怕 | 
| [10:28] | I didn’t know what to do or who to call. | 我不知道该怎么做 或是打电话给谁 | 
| [10:30] | Oh, baby, please tell me what’s going on | 宝贝 请告诉我出了什么事 | 
| [10:33] | so I can make it better. | 这样我可以让事情好转 | 
| [10:34] | I got this envelope at the Blue and Gold. | 我在《蓝金报》那收到了这信封 | 
| [10:37] | Not another letter from the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽不是又寄信来了吧 | 
| [10:39] | No, not a letter. | 不 不是信 | 
| [10:45] | Was there anything else in the envelope? A note? | 信封里还有什么 一张纸条吗 | 
| [10:48] | Not according to Betty. | 贝蒂说没有了 | 
| [10:50] | Why a code this time, and not another letter? | 为什么这次是密码 而不是信 | 
| [10:53] | And why did he send it to your daughter and not you? | 为什么他寄给你女儿 而不是你 | 
| [10:56] | Well, it’s obvious, Sheriff. | 很显然 警长 | 
| [10:58] | He needs a platform to grandstand on, | 他需要一个打着聚光灯的舞台 | 
| [11:00] | and he’s terrified of me. | 而且他害怕我 | 
| [11:02] | Well, there’s a cryptologist | 森特维尔有一个 | 
| [11:05] | over in Centerville. I’ll get it over to him. | 密码破译专家 我会把这个交给他的 | 
| [11:07] | – In the meantime… – I’ve already published it, Sheriff. | -与此同时 -我已经把它发表了 警长 | 
| [11:10] | The entire town should be trying to crack this code. | 整个镇子都应该为破译密码贡献一份力量 | 
| [11:13] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [11:17] | Damn it, Andrews. | 妈的 安德鲁斯 | 
| [11:18] | I told you we shouldn’t have made that video. | 我告诉过你我们就不该拍那个视频 | 
| [11:21] | And now Weatherbee’s suspended the team? | 现在韦瑟比已经把球队给暂停了 | 
| [11:23] | What if he comes after us next? | 他要是接下来冲咱们来怎么办 | 
| [11:25] | That’s why you’re wearing hoods, | 这就是为什么你们都带头套 | 
| [11:26] | Reggie, so that all the heat falls on me. | 雷吉 好让炮火都冲我来 | 
| [11:27] | But it’s not. | 然而并没有 | 
| [11:29] | It’s falling on all of us. | 冲我们大家来了 | 
| [11:32] | So please, | 所以拜托 | 
| [11:34] | bro, sign the letter. | 哥们 签了那封信吧 | 
| [11:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:41] | We disband the circle now, | 我们现在解散红圈会 | 
| [11:42] | what message does that show the Black Hood? | 会向黑兜帽传递什么样的信息 | 
| [11:44] | That we’re weak, helpless. | 我们懦弱 无助 | 
| [11:47] | No, we wanna force his hand. | 不 我们要迫使他摊牌 | 
| [11:49] | By doing what exactly? | 究竟要怎么做 | 
| [11:51] | By going to his home turf, the Southside. | 去他的老窝 南区 | 
| [11:54] | What? Are you insane? | 什么 你疯了吗 | 
| [11:55] | No, I’ve gone over this. | 不 我都考虑好了 | 
| [11:57] | Mrs. Cooper is convinced the | 库伯夫人确信 | 
| [11:58] | Black Hood is a Southsider with an axe to grind, | 黑兜帽是个别有用心的南区人 | 
| [12:01] | which makes sense when you think about the people he’s attacked. | 想想他攻击的那些人 这是说得通的 | 
| [12:03] | My dad. A Northsider. | 我爸 北区人 | 
| [12:06] | Moose and Midge both Northside kids. | 穆斯和米吉都是北区孩子 | 
| [12:08] | – Grundy was in Greendale. – Yeah. | -格伦迪老师当时在绿谷 -是的 | 
| [12:09] | But before that, she taught here, Doiley. | 但在那之前 她在这教书 杜尔里 | 
| [12:11] | Everyone has seen our video and is riled up as hell, right? | 大家都看过我们的视频 都义愤填膺的 | 
| [12:14] | We can only assume the Black Hood is, too. | 我们只能推测黑兜帽也看过 | 
| [12:16] | If there’s even a chance | 如果有一线可能 | 
| [12:18] | that he’s a Southsider, us going there | 他是南区人的话 我们去那 | 
| [12:20] | into his territory, | 进入他的地盘 | 
| [12:21] | making our presence known, could draw him out. | 大摇大摆的 就能把他引出来 | 
| [12:24] | And the hunters become the hunted. | 然后猎人就变成了猎物 | 
| [12:26] | That’s one way to find him. | 这是找到他的一个方法 | 
| [12:27] | Nope, I’m done. | 没门 我退出 | 
| [12:31] | We’re done. Come on, guys | 我们都退出 走吧 哥们 | 
| [12:44] | And then there was one. | 就剩一个了 | 
| [12:47] | Which is what you wanted, right? | 恰恰是你想要的吧 | 
| [12:49] | You and the Black Hood, | 你和黑兜帽对决 | 
| [12:51] | mano a mano, to the death. | 一点一点 直到死亡 | 
| [12:55] | What the hell are you talking about, Doiley? | 你说胡说八道什么呢 杜尔里 | 
| [12:57] | I know you have a certain item in your possession. | 我知道你打什么小算盘 | 
| [13:02] | The Red Circle was just your way to draw the Black Hood out. | 红圈会是你把黑兜帽引出来的计谋 | 
| [13:05] | And now you wanna go into his territory. | 而现在你想进入他的地盘 | 
| [13:08] | Maybe. Yeah. | 可能吧 | 
| [13:11] | You’re gonna need a few things. | 你需要几件东西 | 
| [13:13] | There’s a place, on the edge of town, they can help. | 在镇子边上有个地方 他们能帮你 | 
| [13:15] | Go after dark. | 天黑之后去 | 
| [13:22] | Daddy? | 老爸 | 
| [13:29] | When Archie came into this room… | 亚奇进这个房间的时候 | 
| [13:32] | Yeah. | 怎么了 | 
| [13:34] | What did you guys talk about? | 你们都聊什么了 | 
| [13:36] | Don’t remember, to be honest. Why do you ask? | 说实话 不记得了 怎么问起来这个 | 
| [13:39] | I was just thinking. You know, | 我只是在想 | 
| [13:40] | one of the things I love about Archie is | 我爱亚奇的其中一点就是 | 
| [13:44] | how earnest he is. | 他的严肃认真 | 
| [13:45] | Not in a bad way, more in an innocent sort of way. | 不是不好的那种 更多的是天真无邪 | 
| [13:49] | Trusting. Kind. | 值得信赖 善良 | 
| [13:51] | Of course, that simplicity also makes him… | 当然 单纯也使得他 | 
| [13:54] | impressionable. | 易受影响 | 
| [13:55] | Vulnerable to certain forms of attack. | 对某些形式的攻击非常脆弱 | 
| [13:59] | What are you going on about? | 你想说什么 | 
| [14:01] | Manipulation. | 操纵 | 
| [14:03] | If someone were to, say, pour poison | 如果有人 比如说 想要 | 
| [14:08] | into one of his cute-as-a-button ears… | 往他可爱的耳朵里倒毒药 | 
| [14:11] | Some dark notion might take shape in his mind. | 他的心里可能会产生一些黑暗的想法 | 
| [14:15] | Say… The Red Circle. | 比如说 红圈会 | 
| [14:17] | If you’re suggesting… | 如果你是在暗示 | 
| [14:18] | I’m not suggesting anything, Daddy. | 我什么都没暗示 老爸 | 
| [14:21] | I’m asking, what did you and my boyfriend talk about? | 我只是在问 你跟我男朋友都聊什么了 | 
| [14:24] | And I’ve already told you I don’t remember. | 我已经告诉你我不记得了 | 
| [14:28] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [14:30] | the Swiss banks are about to close, | 瑞士银行就要关门了 | 
| [14:32] | and I have a call with the Lodge Charitable Trust. | 我要跟洛奇慈善信托通个电话 | 
| [14:35] | Trust. | 信托 | 
| [14:37] | Right. Got it. | 好 明白了 | 
| [14:42] | Have a nice call, Daddy. | 祝你通话顺利 老爸 | 
| [14:55] | So… What are you reading? | 你在看什么 | 
| [15:00] | Beware the Zodiac. | 《小心十二星座》 | 
| [15:02] | It’s decent, | 挺不错的 | 
| [15:03] | though I prefer Robert Graysmith’s definitive books | 虽然我更喜欢罗伯特·格雷史密斯在这方面的 | 
| [15:05] | on the subject. | 权威书籍 | 
| [15:10] | Are you gonna get that? | 你要接吗 | 
| [15:13] | I can call her back later. | 我可以晚点给她回电话 | 
| [15:16] | Jones, Jones, Jones. You disappoint me. | 琼斯 琼斯 你真让我失望 | 
| [15:21] | If serial killers are your jam, might I suggest Ted Bundy, | 如果你想找连环杀手 我提议泰德·邦迪 | 
| [15:24] | Albert Fish, Aileen Wuornos. | 阿尔伯特·菲什 艾琳·沃尔诺斯 | 
| [15:28] | They don’t fit the profile. | 他们不符合侧写 | 
| [15:29] | Right. Unlike most serial killers, our guy wears a mask. | 跟大多数连环杀手不同 这家伙戴面具 | 
| [15:32] | Well, a hood, when he kills. | 他杀人的时候戴兜帽 | 
| [15:34] | Suggests someone consumed with self-loathing. | 暗示了他饱受自我厌恶的折磨 | 
| [15:36] | Conversely, he sends letters and cryptos to the press. | 相反 他把信件和密码发给了媒体 | 
| [15:41] | Do you think he’s narcissistic or a Batman villain? | 你觉得他自恋吗 还是蝙蝠侠的反派 | 
| [15:45] | I’m a true crime junkie. | 我是真实犯罪的粉丝 | 
| [15:48] | True crime is my crack. | 真实犯罪是我的菜 | 
| [15:50] | I figured. And that’s why I’m seeking you out. | 我知道 这也是我来找你帮忙的原因 | 
| [15:54] | The Register took a break from bashing the Southside | 报社发布了黑兜帽的密码 | 
| [15:56] | to post the Black Hood’s cipher. | 没有继续抨击南区了 | 
| [15:59] | You wanna help me crack it? | 你会帮我破解出暗号吗 | 
| [16:06] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [16:23] | 猪头 抱歉没接到你的电话 明天聊好吗 | |
| [16:43] | Hey, I was just on my way out. | 我正准备出门 | 
| [16:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:52] | – Okay. – There. | -好了 -看 | 
| [16:53] | That’s my way of apologizing to you | 这是我向你道歉的方式 | 
| [16:55] | for raining on your Red Circle parade earlier today. | 今天早些时候我应该去支持红圈会游行的 | 
| [16:58] | I wanna support you and your comely crew, | 即使冒着激怒我父母的风险 | 
| [17:00] | even at the risk of enraging my parents. | 我还是想支持你和你养眼的队员 | 
| [17:02] | Especially my father. Which is just what he deserves | 特别是我的父亲 这就是在他跟你玩 | 
| [17:04] | after playing mind games with you. | 心理游戏后应受的惩罚 | 
| [17:06] | Ronnie, I really gotta go, | 罗尼 我真的得走了 | 
| [17:08] | and anyway, it’s too late. | 不管怎么 现在为时已晚 | 
| [17:09] | The Red Circle fell apart this morning. | 红圈会今天早上解散了 | 
| [17:10] | Wait, what? It’s over? Already? | 等等 什么 已经结束了 | 
| [17:12] | For the other guys, yeah, | 对其他人来说结束了 | 
| [17:13] | but it’s fine. This is my battle. | 但没关系 这是我的战斗 | 
| [17:15] | No one else needs to fight it. | 别人不需要与之做斗争 | 
| [17:16] | No, no, no. If it’s yours, then it’s mine, too. | 不 如果这是你的战斗 那也是我的 | 
| [17:19] | And it can’t just be you against an armed madman. | 不能让你独自面对一个持械的疯子 | 
| [17:22] | No, Riverdale needs the Red Circle to expand, not contract. | 河谷镇需要红圈会壮大 而不是缩小 | 
| [17:26] | – Yeah. But the guys– – Are spineless cowards, clearly. | -但那些人 -很显然是懦弱的懦夫 | 
| [17:31] | Lucky for you, I’m not. | 你很幸运 我不是 | 
| [17:41] | 美国陆军和海军 | |
| [17:49] | Hi. I’m hoping to get a few things. I have a list. | 我想买点东西 我有单子 | 
| [17:57] | You got ID? | 你有身份证件吗 | 
| [17:59] | Yeah. | 有的 | 
| [18:09] | I’ll be paying cash for those items, too. | 这些东西我付现金 | 
| [18:12] | Just be a sec. | 马上就好 | 
| [18:17] | Ammo, holster, Kevlar vest. | 弹药 枪套 防弹背心 | 
| [18:22] | You, uh… You going hunting? | 你 你是去打猎吗 | 
| [18:27] | Yeah, yes. That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 是的 我就是去打猎 | 
| [18:35] | Betty? What time is it? | 贝蒂 现在几点了 | 
| [18:37] | 7:15. I wanted to catch you before school. | 七点一刻 我想在上学前见见你 | 
| [18:41] | I’m sorry. I have morning breath. | 抱歉 我有口气 | 
| [18:43] | You want coffee or something? | 你要喝咖啡还是什么吗 | 
| [18:44] | No, I’m actually on my way to the library. | 不用 实际上我准备去图书馆 | 
| [18:47] | I asked Ms. Paroo to set aside | 我请帕鲁女士帮我把她那里 | 
| [18:50] | all the books she has about cryptograms and ciphers. | 所有关于密码和解密的书籍找出来 | 
| [18:53] | I thought it might help us crack the Black Hood’s code. | 我觉得应该能帮我们破解黑兜帽的密码 | 
| [18:55] | Which I’m hoping is something we can do together, Chuck. | 我希望我们可以一起做这件事 查克 | 
| [19:04] | Actually, | 实际上 | 
| [19:07] | funny enough, Toni of all people and I, | 搞笑的是 托妮和我 | 
| [19:10] | we started working on that yesterday at the Red and Black. | 昨天在《红与黑》已经开始破解了 | 
| [19:13] | I can show you what we’ve got so far, if you want. | 你愿意的话 我可以给你看我们的进程 | 
| [19:17] | Toni, because let me guess… | 托妮 让我猜猜 | 
| [19:22] | She loves serial killers. | 因为她喜欢研究连环杀手 | 
| [19:25] | She does have an affinity for the darker side of things, yeah. | 事物的阴暗面确实对她有很强的吸引力 | 
| [19:31] | In that case, why don’t we all work on it together? | 既然如此 为什么我们不一起研究呢 | 
| [19:35] | You, me, Toni, Kevin. | 你 我 托妮 还有凯文 | 
| [19:37] | – Kevin? – Yeah, it’ll be like a little | -凯文 -是啊 这会像一个小型的 | 
| [19:40] | code-breaking party. So fun! You can host. | 解密派对 多有趣 你可以来主持 | 
| [19:50] | There you are. | 你在这呢 | 
| [19:52] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有惊喜给你 | 
| [19:54] | It meant burning the midnight oil and calling in a few favors, | 我指的是熬夜叫了些帮手 | 
| [19:57] | – but… Ta-da. – Ronnie, you can’t wear that. | -但是 -罗尼 你不能穿这件衣服 | 
| [20:01] | Are you saying I’m not rocking this scoop-neck look? | 你是说我穿这个低圆领的衣服不好看吗 | 
| [20:03] | No, I’m saying you can’t walk | 不 我是说你不能在胸上 | 
| [20:04] | around with a frigging target on your chest. | 顶着这个要命的目标到处走 | 
| [20:05] | You’ll stick out like a sore thumb. | 你这样太显眼了 | 
| [20:07] | Oh, Archie, it’s adorable when you underestimate me. | 亚奇 你低估我的时候真是太可爱了 | 
| [20:11] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [20:18] | Let Weatherbee do his worst. | 让韦瑟比使出他的绝招吧 | 
| [20:20] | The Red Circle is no longer a fringe band of radicals, | 红圈会再也不是边缘地带的激进分子了 | 
| [20:23] | it’s a movement with style and panache. | 而是一场有个性有派头的运动 | 
| [20:41] | These symbols look so familiar to me. | 我觉得这些符号非常眼熟 | 
| [20:45] | It’s like I’ve seen them before | 就像我之前见过一样 | 
| [20:46] | and it’s driving me crazy I can’t figure out where. | 但想不起来在哪里见过 我快疯了 | 
| [20:48] | Maybe if you loosened your ponytail. | 可能你放下马尾就想起来了 | 
| [20:54] | What? That was a joke, guys. | 怎么 我开个玩笑 各位 | 
| [20:56] | Betty’s ponytail is iconic and beyond reproach. | 贝蒂的马尾可是她的标志 不能挑衅 | 
| [20:59] | Kev… It’s fine. | 凯文 没事 | 
| [21:01] | And at this point, I’m willing to try anything. | 在这个时候 什么办法我都愿意一试 | 
| [21:07] | Per Mrs. Paroo’s books, | 按照帕鲁女士的书 | 
| [21:09] | I’m looking for common letter associations like | 我在找常见字母联想 比如 | 
| [21:12] | Th an ing T-h, a-n, I-n-g. | |
| [21:14] | I’m looking for doubles. | 我在找重复字母 | 
| [21:15] | Double L and four-letter words like kill. | 双L和四字单词杀手 | 
| [21:18] | – That’s morbid. – We don’t know if this thing’s | -这太变态了 -我们甚至都不知道 | 
| [21:19] | even in English. | 这是不是英文 | 
| [21:20] | Guys, I mean, this could be an angram. | 各位 这有可能是个名字 | 
| [21:22] | I’m literally on the top of my brain… | 毫不夸张地说 我已经到大脑极限了 | 
| [21:24] | All right. Let’s go back to the basics. | 好了 我们回到根本 | 
| [21:26] | What do we know about this guy? Who is he? | 对于这个家伙我们了解多少 他是谁 | 
| [21:28] | He’s a white male, in his 40s. | 他是个白人男性 40多岁 | 
| [21:30] | Like almost every serial killer ever. | 几乎和每个连环杀手一样 | 
| [21:32] | No, I mean like why… Why is he killing people? | 不 他为什么杀人 | 
| [21:36] | Or at least, why now? | 或至少为什么现在开始 | 
| [21:39] | We know the Hood’s obsessed with | 我们知道兜帽着迷于 | 
| [21:42] | cleansing the town of sinners and hypocrites, right? | 除掉镇里的罪人和伪君子 对吗 | 
| [21:45] | And he seems to be attacking anyone with ties to the Northside. | 并且他似乎一直在袭击和北区有关系的人 | 
| [21:49] | Here we go with the fake news again. | 又开始传播虚假消息了 | 
| [21:52] | You Northsiders and your privilege. | 你们北区人和你们的特权 | 
| [21:54] | All you do is demonize the Southside | 你所做的都是在妖魔化南区人 | 
| [21:56] | so of course you think the Black Hood’s from there. | 你当然认为黑兜帽是南区人了 | 
| [21:58] | It’s not demonizing, Toni. It’s stating facts. | 不是妖魔化 托妮 这是陈述事实 | 
| [22:01] | There’s way more drugs and gangs and– | 南区就是有更多毒品和枪支 | 
| [22:04] | The drugs you mean which | 你说的毒品 | 
| [22:05] | were sold primarily to Northside crackheads? | 大部分都卖给北区的瘾君子了 | 
| [22:08] | And what about the Northside Neo-Nazis? | 还有北区的新纳粹分子呢 | 
| [22:10] | The Red Circle? The Red Psychos, you mean. | 红圈会 你是说红疯会吧 | 
| [22:13] | Hell, Betty, I’m surprised | 贝蒂 我很惊讶 | 
| [22:14] | – you haven’t just come out and said it yet. – Said what? | -你没有直接说出来 -说什么 | 
| [22:16] | That you think the Black Hood’s a Serpent. | 你觉得黑兜帽是毒蛇帮的 | 
| [22:19] | We all know how much you hate us. | 我们都知道你有多讨厌我们 | 
| [22:21] | – Okay, Toni– – I don’t hate the Serpents. | -托妮 -我不讨厌毒蛇帮 | 
| [22:24] | Oh, yeah? Then why is it that your boyfriend here | 是吗 那你男朋友为什么 | 
| [22:25] | lies about the fact that he sits with us at lunch? | 对和我们一起吃饭的事撒谎呢 | 
| [22:32] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 | 
| [22:34] | Yeah, you know what? I’m gonna get outta here, too. | 我也要走了 | 
| [22:36] | Okay. I can walk you home. | 我送你回家吧 | 
| [22:41] | Or you can walk me home. | 或者你送我回家 | 
| [22:44] | Um, bye, guys. | 再见 | 
| [22:47] | Listen, Betty, I sit with the Serpents purely for reasons of survival. | 贝蒂 我和毒蛇帮坐在一起只是为了生存 | 
| [22:51] | It’s okay, Jug, let’s just keep | 没关系 猪头 我们继续 | 
| [22:53] | working on the cipher, okay? The clock’s ticking. | 解密码吧 时间不等人 | 
| [22:55] | What clock? I mean, this could be his laundry list. | 什么时间 可能这只是他的洗衣清单 | 
| [22:57] | Or his kill list. | 也可能是杀人名单 | 
| [24:03] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [24:06] | Back off. I’m not here for you. | 走开 我不是来找你们的 | 
| [24:09] | Then who’s this message for, huh? | 那这个消息是给谁的 | 
| [24:12] | Aw, hell, don’t tell me it’s for the Black Hood. | 别告诉我是给黑兜帽看的 | 
| [24:15] | You believe this guy? | 你敢相信吗 | 
| [24:17] | And people say we’re the troublemakers. | 他们还说我们总是惹麻烦呢 | 
| [24:23] | Southside’s Serpent country. | 南区是毒蛇帮的天下 | 
| [24:25] | You can’t come here and tag our turf. | 你不能到这里来标记我们的领地 | 
| [24:28] | So why don’t you get your ass back to the Northside | 你最好还是滚回北区 | 
| [24:31] | before someone gets hurt? | 否则后果自负 | 
| [24:32] | Get out of my way, | 别挡我的路 | 
| [24:34] | or someone will get hurt. | 否则后果自负 | 
| [24:36] | You just made a big mistake. | 你刚刚犯了一个大错误 | 
| [24:44] | – Who made a mistake? Who made a mistake? – What the hell? | -谁犯错了 谁犯错了 -我靠 | 
| [24:51] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, man! | 快走 我们走 快走 | 
| [25:19] | – Ow, my neck. – We fell asleep. | -我的脖子 -我们睡着了 | 
| [25:21] | How did we fall asleep? | 我们怎么睡着的 | 
| [25:23] | Exhaustion. It’s not easy being us. | 太累了 这事太烧脑了 | 
| [25:28] | Oh, my God, she’s gonna kill me. I have to go. | 天啊 她会杀了我的 我要走了 | 
| [25:31] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:32] | My mom, she’s gonna kill me. I have to go, okay. | 我妈 她肯定会杀了我的 我必须走了 | 
| [25:36] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点给你打电话 | 
| [25:42] | Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Phylum, | 抱歉打扰了 法勒姆博士 | 
| [25:44] | but Sheriff Keller and I | 但凯勒警长和我 | 
| [25:45] | need to see Archie Andrews in the hallway. | 要和亚奇·安德鲁斯到走廊谈一谈 | 
| [25:52] | I’m sorry Principal Weatherbee | 不好意思 韦瑟比校长 | 
| [25:53] | but the T-shirts were my idea, not Archie’s. | T恤是我的主意 不是亚奇干的 | 
| [25:55] | This is not about T-shirts, Miss Lodge, please sit down. | 和T恤无关 洛奇小姐 坐下吧 | 
| [25:58] | It’s okay, Ronnie. There’s nothing to worry about. | 没事的 罗尼 不用担心 | 
| [26:07] | Got a tip from a bodega owner on the Southside | 南区有个酒铺老板提供了线报 | 
| [26:10] | who said that a Riverdale High School student | 他说看到一个河谷镇高中生 | 
| [26:11] | was waving a gun around in front of his shop. | 在店门口挥舞着一把枪 | 
| [26:14] | Said it looked like he had red hair. | 还说他好像长着红头发 | 
| [26:16] | I was in my garage last night, working on some songs. | 我昨晚在我家车库写歌 | 
| [26:18] | Okay, well, nevertheless, | 不论如何 | 
| [26:19] | given your behavior over the last several days, | 考虑到你这几天的行为 | 
| [26:21] | we think that it’s prudent to have | 我们认为出于谨慎应该 | 
| [26:22] | a look in your locker for any weapons or contraband. | 检查一下你的储物柜有没有武器或违禁品 | 
| [26:25] | Weapons? Don’t you need a warrant for that or something? | 武器 不需要搜查令什么的吗 | 
| [26:27] | – No, I do not. – Maybe we should call my dad. | -不需要 -应该给我爸打个电话吧 | 
| [26:29] | I did. He’s informed. Open the locker or I will. | 我通知他了 如果你不开 就让我来 | 
| [26:37] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna find, Sheriff. | 我不知道你觉得会找到什么 警长 | 
| [26:51] | This is interesting. | 这就有意思了 | 
| [26:53] | What? There’s no gun. | 什么 里面没有枪 | 
| [26:57] | Where did you get this hood? | 这个面罩是从哪里来的 | 
| [27:00] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 | 
| [27:07] | The hood’s not mine, it’s Reggie’s. | 面罩不是我的 是雷吉的 | 
| [27:09] | He came by as a joke, wearing it, trying to scare me, Dad. | 他是开玩笑的 想戴着它吓唬我 爸 | 
| [27:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 | 
| [27:14] | I’m at a loss, Archie. | 我很迷茫 亚奇 | 
| [27:17] | Keller and Weatherbee, they think you’re a threat, | 凯勒和韦瑟比觉得你是个威胁 | 
| [27:19] | so they bar you from school property, | 所以禁止你进入学校 | 
| [27:21] | and I can’t tell them any different. | 我无法反驳他们 | 
| [27:25] | I was shot. | 我中枪了 | 
| [27:27] | The man who shot me is still out there, | 开枪伤我的人依然逍遥法外 | 
| [27:30] | playing some kind of weird cat-and-mouse game with this town. | 和这个城镇玩变态的猫捉老鼠游戏 | 
| [27:32] | And he scares me. | 他让我很害怕 | 
| [27:35] | But not as much as you do right now. | 但是你现在更让人害怕 | 
| [27:37] | Because I have no idea what is going on in your mind. | 因为我根本不知道你在想什么 | 
| [27:42] | I don’t know what you’re gonna do next. | 也不知道你接下来会干什么 | 
| [27:43] | Wait, Dad, come on. Can we talk about this? | 等等 爸 我们可以谈一谈吗 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah, when I get back from the Town Hall we can talk about this. | 等我从镇公所回来再谈吧 | 
| [27:48] | If you’re ready to be honest with me, | 如果你准备好说实话 | 
| [27:50] | and let me back in. | 再次对我敞开心扉 | 
| [28:00] | Nice T-shirt. | T恤很漂亮 | 
| [28:03] | Will you still be wearing it when Archie’s arrested | 当亚奇因为鲁莽危害或者更严重的罪名 | 
| [28:05] | for reckless endangerment or something worse? | 而被捕的时候 你还会穿它吗 | 
| [28:07] | Archie would never, Mom. He’s being railroaded. | 亚奇不会的 妈 他被诬陷了 | 
| [28:10] | And you can say that, | 即使看了那个视频 | 
| [28:12] | with absolute certainty, after watching that video? | 你也能百分之百地确定吗 | 
| [28:18] | Maybe you can. | 也许可以 | 
| [28:21] | Or maybe you’re just being loyal. | 也许你只是出于忠诚 | 
| [28:24] | But let me tell you something about loyalty. | 让我给你讲一讲忠诚 | 
| [28:28] | There’s nothing more honorable than it. | 这是世上最可敬的品质 | 
| [28:31] | Noble, even. | 甚至可以说高尚 | 
| [28:34] | But blind loyalty? | 可是盲目忠诚 | 
| [28:38] | That’s a stupid and dangerous thing. | 是愚蠢而危险的 | 
| [28:43] | I pray that’s not the case with you and Archie. | 我祈祷你和亚奇之间的关系不是这样的 | 
| [28:51] | When you left this morning, you forgot some of your books. | 你早上走的时候落下了几本书 | 
| [28:53] | Your notebooks. | 你的笔记本 | 
| [28:54] | Look, I wasn’t snooping, believe it or not, but… | 我没有偷看 信不信由你 可是 | 
| [28:58] | It just fell out. | 它自己掉出来了 | 
| [29:01] | What did? | 什么掉了 | 
| [29:03] | Your letter, from the Black Hood. | 你的信 黑兜帽寄来的 | 
| [29:06] | – Jug. – I’m assuming that it came with the cipher. | -猪头 -我猜是和密码一起寄来的吧 | 
| [29:09] | Betty, why haven’t you told anybody? | 贝蒂 你为什么不跟人说这件事 | 
| [29:10] | I, I did, I told Kevin. | 我说了 我告诉凯文了 | 
| [29:12] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [29:13] | Because you’ve been | 因为你一直 | 
| [29:16] | at Southside High, running around with the Serpents. | 待在南区高中 跟毒蛇帮混在一起 | 
| [29:18] | Betty, I’d been gone for two days. | 贝蒂 我就走了两天 | 
| [29:20] | And yeah, it sucks that we don’t go to the same school anymore. | 是的 我们上不了同一所学校是很糟糕 | 
| [29:22] | But that’s not the reason you’re sitting | 但这不是你隐瞒 | 
| [29:24] | on the fact that the Black Hood has sent you a letter. | 黑兜帽给你寄了信这件事的理由 | 
| [29:27] | – So why is it– – Because of what it says, Jughead! | -那为什么 -因为信的内容 猪头 | 
| [29:30] | Because of what he wrote. | 因为他写的内容 | 
| [29:34] | That I… | 信里说是我 | 
| [29:36] | inspired him. | 启发了他 | 
| [29:38] | I inspired all of this… madness. | 是我启发了这所有一切的疯狂状况 | 
| [29:41] | You think people are gonna blame you for this? | 你觉得人们会因此责怪你吗 | 
| [29:46] | Not people, just one person. | 不是人们 是一个人 | 
| [29:50] | Archie? | 亚奇吗 | 
| [29:54] | For what? | 因为什么 | 
| [29:55] | For writing a speech that this lunatic | 就因为写了一份演讲稿被这个疯子 | 
| [29:58] | has twisted around in order to mess with you | 断章取义歪曲了用以滋扰你 | 
| [30:00] | and mess with the town? | 以及这座小镇吗 | 
| [30:01] | Yeah, Archie’s definitely shook, | 没错 亚奇肯定会感到惊讶 | 
| [30:03] | but he knows who the bad guys are, | 但他知道谁才是坏人 | 
| [30:05] | and you’re not one of the bad guys. | 而你并不是坏人 | 
| [30:09] | You’re Betty Cooper. | 你是贝蒂·库伯 | 
| [30:10] | Like Nancy Drew meets Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. | 就像《龙纹身的女孩》里的少女妙探 | 
| [30:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [30:17] | – What? – In his letter, the Black Hood | -怎么了 -黑兜帽在信里说 | 
| [30:20] | said that I’m the only one who could solve the cipher | 我是唯一能解谜的人 | 
| [30:22] | like he created it specifically for me. | 就好比他是为我量身定制的密码 | 
| [30:25] | Maybe using one of my touchstones, Jug. | 或许使用了我的某个试金石 猪头 | 
| [30:29] | If I’m right, I think I know how to decode this. | 如果我想得没错 我觉得我知道怎么破解 | 
| [30:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [30:38] | Archie? What the hell is going on? | 亚奇 到底怎么回事 | 
| [30:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [30:42] | I need you to get something for me, Ronnie. | 我需要你帮我取一件东西 罗尼 | 
| [31:15] | At least you were smart enough not to keep it in your locker, | 最起码你还知道不把东西藏在更衣柜里 | 
| [31:17] | but a gun, Archie? | 但一把枪 亚奇 | 
| [31:19] | Why? For what? | 为什么 用来做什么的 | 
| [31:21] | To protect myself. | 用来防身 | 
| [31:22] | Against the Black Hood? | 防黑兜帽吗 | 
| [31:25] | Archie. The video. | 亚奇 那段视频 | 
| [31:28] | The gun… If I’m following you, | 这把枪 如果你让我追随你 | 
| [31:30] | I need to know where, I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道在哪里 我需要知道真相 | 
| [31:32] | I want him dead, Veronica. | 我想让他死 维罗尼卡 | 
| [31:36] | I want the Black Hood dead, | 我想让黑兜帽死 | 
| [31:40] | and I want to be the one who does it. | 我希望是由我来干掉他 | 
| [31:43] | I want to be the last thing that he sees. | 我希望我是他生前见的最后一个人 | 
| [31:47] | Spoken like a true vigilante. | 口气就像是位真正的义警 | 
| [31:49] | No, you wanted the truth. | 不 你想知道真相 | 
| [31:51] | I made that video and showed my face so the Black Hood | 我录了那段视频并且故意露脸 这样黑兜帽 | 
| [31:53] | would make me his next target. | 就会把我作为他的下一个目标 | 
| [31:54] | I went to the Southside hoping he would come after me. | 我去了南区高中 期望他回来追杀我 | 
| [31:57] | So you find the Black Hood and you shoot him and then what? | 那你找到黑兜帽并把他一枪毙了之后又怎样呢 | 
| [32:01] | You go to jail or you miss him, | 你要么坐牢 要么你射偏了 | 
| [32:03] | and he kills you, Archie. | 他把你干掉了 亚奇 | 
| [32:04] | It doesn’t matter what happens to me. | 我怎样无所谓 | 
| [32:05] | Yes, it does. It matters to me, | 不 有所谓 对我有所谓 | 
| [32:07] | and your dad, Betty, Jughead. | 对你爸爸 贝蒂 猪头也有所谓 | 
| [32:13] | Meanwhile, like an idiot, | 而与此同时 就像个傻瓜一样 | 
| [32:14] | I’m trying to support you by designing T-shirts. | 我却在通过设计T恤的方式试图给你点支持 | 
| [32:17] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我并没有要你这么做 | 
| [32:18] | No, you just asked me to fetch your loaded gun. | 是的 你只让我去帮你拿上了膛的枪 | 
| [32:21] | And by the way, in case you’re wondering where it is, | 还有顺便说一下 以防你想知道枪在哪 | 
| [32:23] | I threw it in Sweetwater River. | 我把它扔到甜水河里去了 | 
| [32:26] | – What? – And you can be mad at me now, | -什么 -你现在可以对我发火 | 
| [32:28] | but you’ll thank me for it later. | 但你以后会谢我的 | 
| [32:32] | Wait. Veronica, wait, what if it’s… | 等等 维罗尼卡 等等 如果是 | 
| [32:37] | Reggie? | 雷吉 | 
| [32:38] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 | 
| [32:48] | Parents of Riverdale, | 河谷镇的家长们 | 
| [32:50] | I’ve heard your concerns. | 我听到了你们的担忧 | 
| [32:52] | I share them. | 我也有同感 | 
| [32:54] | As your Mayor, my top | 作为镇长 我的当务之急 | 
| [32:55] | priorities are ensuring the safety of our town, | 是确保河谷镇以及孩子们 | 
| [32:58] | and our children. | 安然无恙 | 
| [33:00] | The purpose of this Town Hall is to answer your questions. | 此次市政会议的目的是解答你们的疑问 | 
| [33:03] | And, if I can, to ease your minds. | 以及 如果可以的话 让你们放心 | 
| [33:07] | To what do we owe this unexpected honor? | 这么多人上门 蓬荜生辉 所谓何事 | 
| [33:10] | Archie could have told Weatherbee the hood was mine, | 亚奇本可以告诉韦瑟比那个兜帽是我的 | 
| [33:13] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 | 
| [33:14] | In the Book of Reg, that makes you a top-tier loyal badass. | 在雷吉的字典里 这就代表你超他妈忠诚 | 
| [33:18] | And, uh. We were talkin’ today and decided | 于是 我们今天讨论了一下并决定 | 
| [33:21] | if you wanna keep the Red Circle going… | 如果你希望保留红圈会 | 
| [33:24] | We’re here for you, dude. | 我们都支持你 哥们 | 
| [33:35] | And not a moment too soon. Archie. Trouble. | 还真是不请自来 亚奇 麻烦来了 | 
| [33:50] | How stupid are you Northsiders? | 你们北区人是到底有多傻 | 
| [33:52] | You really think you can come to my house, | 你真的觉得你可以到我家 | 
| [33:54] | stick a gun in my face | 用枪指着我 | 
| [33:56] | in front of my boys, | 当着我小弟的面 | 
| [33:58] | and there wouldn’t be any payback? | 然后不付出任何代价吗 | 
| [34:01] | You have crap timing, bro. | 你来得真不是时候 哥们 | 
| [34:05] | Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch. | 斗牛犬正好拿毒蛇当午餐 | 
| [34:08] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 | 
| [34:10] | And the more, the merrier. | 多多益善 | 
| [34:12] | Hey, chill. | 冷静 | 
| [34:14] | Veronica, stay here. | 维罗尼卡 留在这里 | 
| [34:15] | What? Archie, no… | 什么 亚奇 不 | 
| [34:17] | Veronica, after my dad, | 维罗尼卡 我爸出事后 | 
| [34:19] | I made a promise to protect him and this house. | 我许诺要保护他和这个家 | 
| [34:23] | You stay here. | 你留在这里 | 
| [34:26] | If you wanna fight, we’ll fight. | 如果你想打 就放马过来吧 | 
| [34:27] | – What about your gun? – What about your knife? | -你的枪呢 -你的刀呢 | 
| [34:29] | How about no weapons? | 不用武器如何 | 
| [34:32] | If you troglodytes insist on doing this, | 如果你们这些原始人坚持这么做 | 
| [34:34] | there are gonna be rules. | 那就得有规矩 | 
| [34:36] | Or should I call Sheriff Keller to be referee? | 还是让我打电话给凯勒警长 让他做裁判 | 
| [34:40] | When I was a kid, I used to check out this book obsessively. | 我小时候经常看这本书 | 
| [34:45] | 南茜·朱尔密码 | |
| [34:48] | Betty… | 贝蒂 | 
| [34:53] | The budget is tight, we’re uh… Putting together a helpline | 现在我们预算比较紧张 | 
| [34:56] | that you can call to report any suspicious activity. | 如果大家看到什么可疑行为 可以打服务热线 | 
| [34:58] | Sounds an awful lot like the Red Circle’s hotline to me. | 听起来就跟红圈会的热线一样 | 
| [35:03] | Did you have a question, Alice? | 你有问题吗 艾丽丝 | 
| [35:05] | I’m wondering when you’re gonna | 我在想你们什么时候 | 
| [35:07] | actually address the real problem in Riverdale, | 才会讨论河谷镇真正的问题 | 
| [35:10] | the Southside. | 南区 | 
| [35:15] | All in due time, Alice. | 很快 艾丽丝 | 
| [35:18] | But we’re here to talk about the Black Hood. | 但我们来这是讨论黑兜帽的 | 
| [35:20] | Now Sheriff Keller has a plan he’s putting in place, | 现在凯勒警长有个计划 | 
| [35:22] | beginning with a town-wide curfew– | 我们准备在镇上开启宵禁 | 
| [35:24] | Curfew? | 宵禁 | 
| [35:25] | We need to show strength, not cower. | 我们得展示实力 而不是退缩 | 
| [35:29] | Let’s start by closing down | 我们应该先关掉 | 
| [35:31] | that drug-ridden Southside High, | 那个老吸毒的南区高中 | 
| [35:33] | and use that money to bolster our police department. | 然后用那些钱来增加警力 | 
| [35:37] | Hire more deputies, who can actually protect our children. | 雇佣更多警察来保护我们的孩子 | 
| [35:43] | Just a sec. | 稍等 | 
| [35:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [35:53] | “I will strike next where it all began.” | 我要袭击一切开始的地方 | 
| [35:59] | Your speech… The Town Hall. | 你的演讲 镇公所 | 
| [36:01] | – My mom. – Come on. | -我妈 -快走 | 
| [36:02] | That neighborhood is a | 这里现在 | 
| [36:03] | blight of empty storefronts and vacant lots. | 人烟荒芜 很不景气 | 
| [36:07] | a pit of violence, waiting to erupt. | 暴力横生 等待爆发 | 
| [36:11] | Just ask Fred Andrews, himself a victim | 问问费雷德·安德鲁斯吧 | 
| [36:15] | of a vicious, insane Southsider’s bloodlust. | 他就是嗜血疯狂的南区人的受害者 | 
| [36:23] | You talk about this town being divided. | 你口口声声说这个镇子被分裂了 | 
| [36:25] | Alice, you’re the one holding the cleaver. | 艾丽丝 但你才是始作俑者 | 
| [36:27] | The Southside is not the issue. | 南区不是问题 | 
| [36:30] | The issue is there is a guy out there with a gun and a hood. | 问题是现在外面有个人拿着枪 戴着兜帽 | 
| [36:33] | And he’s bringing out the worst in this town. | 他才是镇子里毒瘤 | 
| [36:35] | Pitting it against itself. | 挑拨我们 | 
| [36:48] | Of course, Fred Andrews turns the other cheek, as usual. | 当然了 费雷德·安德鲁斯又忍了 | 
| [36:53] | I can’t say much about your son Archie, | 你儿子亚奇我就不评论了 | 
| [36:55] | but at least he’s out there, throwing elbows. | 至少他现在在出头呢 | 
| [37:05] | We have to be united in this fight, okay? | 我们得团结起来 打赢这场仗 | 
| [37:09] | If we let the fear take over, | 如果我们都害怕 | 
| [37:11] | start demonizing each other, | 开始互相妖魔化对方 | 
| [37:14] | that’s when we’re dead. | 那我们都活不了 | 
| [37:18] | I told you Fred was gonna be a problem. | 我跟你说了费雷德会是个问题 | 
| [37:21] | The town loves and trusts him. | 这个镇子上的人都很爱戴他 信任他 | 
| [37:24] | That could work in our favor. | 我们可以为之所用 | 
| [37:28] | Everyone needs to leave, right now. | 大家都快离开这里 | 
| [37:30] | The Black Hood is coming here. | 黑兜帽要来这了 | 
| [37:31] | He said this is his next target. | 他说这里是下个目标 | 
| [37:33] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 | 
| [37:34] | What do you mean the Black Hood’s coming here? | 什么叫黑兜帽会来这 | 
| [37:35] | – The cipher says he’s coming to the Town Hall. – What? | -密码上说他会来镇公所 -什么 | 
| [37:40] | Everyone, stay calm and in your seats. We’ll sort this out. | 大家待在原位 我们能解决的 | 
| [38:00] | Dilton! | 迪尔顿 | 
| [38:27] | Okay, you guys, let’s go! Let’s get out of here. | 快走 离开这 | 
| [38:30] | Help me! | 帮我一把 | 
| [38:41] | When they ask you at the hospital– | 医院问起时 | 
| [38:43] | Say I was minding my own | 我在路上走的好好的 | 
| [38:44] | business when a bunch of Southside Serpents | 南区毒蛇帮的 | 
| [38:46] | jumped me for no reason. | 突然就袭击了我 | 
| [38:50] | Well, Elizabeth, we’re waiting. | 伊丽莎白 快点吧 | 
| [38:55] | This is from the Black Hood. | 这是黑兜帽送来的 | 
| [38:57] | It came with the cipher. | 跟密码一起 | 
| [38:59] | And you’ve been keeping this from us? | 你一直没给我们看 | 
| [39:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [39:16] | No. I deserve it. | 不 我活该 | 
| [39:20] | Tonight was really messed up, Ronnie. | 今晚太操蛋了 罗尼 | 
| [39:25] | Things got so out of control. | 都乱套了 | 
| [39:28] | At least Dilton’s going to be okay. | 至少迪尔顿没事 | 
| [39:30] | Yeah, but only because of you. | 嗯 但这是因为有你 | 
| [39:33] | You saved him, Ronnie. | 你救了他 罗尼 | 
| [39:36] | And me. | 还有我 | 
| [39:40] | These are fraught times, Archie. | 现在大家都很恐慌 亚奇 | 
| [39:44] | No one’s thinking straight. | 脑子想不明白 | 
| [39:47] | We have to… Hold on to each other. | 我们得团结起来 | 
| [39:53] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [39:56] | I’m sorry I lied about getting rid of the gun. | 很抱歉 我骗你把枪扔了 | 
| [39:59] | I was freaking out. | 我太害怕了 | 
| [40:00] | God, Ronnie, if I’d had it tonight… | 罗尼 如果今晚我拿着枪的话 | 
| [40:05] | I don’t wanna think about it, honestly, I might’ve… | 我真不想去想象 我可能 | 
| [40:09] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 | 
| [40:13] | And… | 而且 | 
| [40:15] | I don’t believe you would’ve. | 哪怕你拿着枪 | 
| [40:20] | Even if you’d had it. | 我也不信你会开枪 | 
| [40:27] | You’re not a killer. | 你不会杀人的 | 
| [40:54] | – Wait? – What? | -等等 -怎么了 | 
| [41:00] | We have one more thing we need to do tonight. | 我们今晚还得做件事 | 
| [41:05] | And so the young lovers went back to where it all began, | 年轻的情侣回到了一切开始的地方 | 
| [41:10] | Sweetwater River, | 甜水河 | 
| [41:12] | to try and end the cycle of violence. | 想试着结束暴力的循环 | 
| [41:17] | We’d come to think of that night, | 想起那晚 | 
| [41:20] | the night of the rumble, | 躁动的一夜 | 
| [41:21] | the night of the Town Hall, | 镇公所的一夜 | 
| [41:23] | as a turning point. | 我们觉得这是个转折点 | 
| [41:25] | Riverdale would no longer be the town with pep. | 河谷镇不再是充满活力的小镇了 | 
| [41:29] | From now on, | 从此以后 | 
| [41:31] | it would be known as the town that dreaded sundown. | 河谷镇变成了可怕的落日镇 | 
| [41:45] | 未知来电 | |
| [41:48] | – Hello? – Hello, Betty. | -你好 -你好 贝蒂 | 
| [41:52] | This is the Black Hood speaking. | 我是黑兜帽 |