时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | You wanna get through this, you should hang with the Serpents. | 你想撑过去是吗 那就应该去找毒蛇帮 |
[00:12] | You really think you can come to my house | 你真的觉得你可以到我家 |
[00:14] | and there won’t be any pay back? | 然后不付出任何代价吗 |
[00:15] | I’m wondering when you’re | 我在想你们什么时候 |
[00:17] | actually gonna address the real problem in Riverdale, | 才会讨论河谷镇真正的问题 |
[00:20] | the Southside. | 南区 |
[00:21] | We need to be united. | 我们得团结起来 |
[00:22] | If we let the fear take over, that’s when we’re dead. | 如果我们让恐惧占了上峰 那就完了 |
[00:24] | I want a more active role in Lodge industries. | 我想在洛奇实业做点更有实质性的工作 |
[00:26] | Of course, you’re a Lodge after all. | 当然 毕竟你是洛奇家族的人 |
[00:29] | Everybody needs to leave right now! | 大家都快离开这里 |
[00:30] | The Black Hood’s coming here. | 黑兜帽要来这了 |
[00:32] | This is from The Black Hood. He says he’s doing it for me. | 这是黑兜帽送来的 他说他这么做是为了我 |
[00:36] | – Hello. – Hello, Betty. | -你好 -你好 贝蒂 |
[00:39] | This is the Black Hood speaking. | 我是黑兜帽 |
[00:44] | How do I know this is real? | 我怎么知道是真是假 |
[00:47] | “I will strike next where it all began.” | “我要袭击一切开始的地方” |
[00:49] | Were you there? | 你在场吗 |
[00:51] | At the Town Hall? | 镇公所 |
[00:52] | Oh, yes. | 在 |
[00:54] | But you didn’t hurt anyone? | 但是你没伤害任何人 |
[00:56] | Tonight was all about you. | 今晚都是因为你 |
[00:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:00] | The same as you: | 跟你一样 |
[01:01] | To set Riverdale on the righteous path again. | 让河谷镇再次回到正轨上 |
[01:04] | To cleanse it of sinners… | 除掉它的罪人 |
[01:07] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这难道不是你想要的吗 |
[01:08] | Not by killing people. | 但不能杀人 |
[01:10] | Only the ones who deserve it. | 只杀那些该杀的 |
[01:12] | People like… your sister. | 比如 你妹妹 |
[01:16] | I know all about the sin she carries in her womb. | 我知道她肚子里的孽种 |
[01:19] | I also know she’s at a farm, two hours North. | 我还知道她在往北两小时的农场 |
[01:23] | If you try to warn her, I’ll know. | 如果你想给她通风报信 我会知道的 |
[01:26] | If you tell the police we’ve spoken | 如果你把我们的通话告诉警察 |
[01:28] | or your mystery-loving boyfriend | 或者你那喜欢神秘的男朋友 |
[01:30] | I’ll carve her like a Jack O’Lantern. | 我就把她刻成南瓜灯 |
[01:33] | Please, don’t hurt her. | 拜托 不要伤害她 |
[01:35] | Who are you talking to? It’s late. | 你跟谁聊呢 这么晚了 |
[01:37] | Then don’t you deny me, Betty. | 那就别拒绝我 贝蒂 |
[01:39] | It was Jughead, wasn’t it? | 是猪头吧 |
[01:42] | You know, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, | 我之前没有怀疑他 |
[01:44] | but now that he’s living on the Southside | 但是既然他到了南区 |
[01:46] | amongst those criminals and degenerates, | 生活在罪犯和堕落分子之中 |
[01:48] | he’s showing his true colors. | 他开始显露本色了 |
[01:50] | No doubt, inspiring that stunt of yours at Town Hall. | 怪不得你们在镇公所整出那一出 |
[01:52] | Pulling the fire alarm? | 拉消防警报 |
[01:54] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[01:56] | Given the letter that the Black Hood sent me. | 尤其是黑兜帽给我寄了那封信 |
[01:59] | If he even wrote it. | 是不是他写的都不一定 |
[02:00] | Sheriff Keller said something seems off. | 凯勒警长说有的地方不对劲 |
[02:03] | He’s gonna have it analyzed, along with the one that I got. | 他会把那封信和我收到的一同送去分析 |
[02:05] | In the meantime, I want you home straight after school. | 与此同时 你放学之后直接回家 |
[02:08] | – Are we clear? – Yeah. Sorry, Mom. | -听明白了吗 -好 抱歉 妈 |
[02:13] | I did what Weatherbee asked. Wrote an apology letter, | 韦瑟比说的我都照做了 写了致歉信 |
[02:16] | and posted a new video, apologizing some more. | 发了一段新视频 又道歉了一下 |
[02:19] | So this Red Circle business, it’s over? | 所以红圈会这事 就算了 |
[02:24] | I’m happy to hear it. | 听到这消息我很高兴 |
[02:29] | I’m missing my son. | 我想念你过去的样子了 |
[02:39] | 贝蒂·库伯 送我上学 | |
[02:42] | I need to tell you something, Arch, | 我需要跟你说点事情 亚奇 |
[02:44] | but you can’t tell anyone else. | 但是你不能告诉任何人 |
[02:46] | Not Veronica, not Jughead not your dad, | 维罗尼卡 猪头 你爸都不能说 |
[02:48] | no one. Promise me. | 谁都不能说 答应我 |
[02:50] | Yeah, sure. I promise. | 当然 我答应你 |
[02:52] | The Black Hood called me. | 黑兜帽给我打电话了 |
[02:56] | – What? – Keep walking. | -什么 -继续走 |
[02:58] | Wait, the Black Hood called you? | 等等 黑兜帽给你打电话了 |
[03:01] | Yes. It’s risky for me to even be telling you. | 是的 我现在连告诉你都在冒着风险 |
[03:03] | But we’re best friends and we live right next door to each other | 但是我们是最好的朋友 又是邻居 |
[03:05] | So us walking to school together, | 所以我们一起上学 |
[03:07] | would look perfectly normal to anyone who might be watching. | 在任何人可能暗中观察的人眼中都特别正常 |
[03:10] | Including him. | 包括他 |
[03:12] | You think he’s watching us? | 你觉得他在监视我们 |
[03:13] | I don’t know, he could be. | 不知道 有可能 |
[03:14] | I know it sounds crazy, but it was him. | 我知道听着挺不靠谱 但真的是他 |
[03:16] | Betty, you have to tell the police. Even if it’s not him. | 贝蒂 你得告诉警察 就算不是他也要说 |
[03:18] | It is him. | 就是他 |
[03:19] | And he told me if I went to the police, | 他说如果我去找警察 |
[03:21] | or if I told Jughead, he’d… | 或者告诉猪头 他就 |
[03:23] | God, he knows where Polly is, Arch. | 天啊 他知道波莉在哪 亚奇 |
[03:26] | If he calls me again, I have to answer. | 如果他再给我打电话 我一定要接 |
[03:28] | I’m not letting you go through this alone. | 我不能让你一人面对这个 |
[03:33] | “This most recent incident confirms that the real threat | “最近的几起事件可以确认真正的威胁 |
[03:36] | is not the Black Hood, | 并不是黑兜帽 |
[03:37] | but the Southside and its corruptive forces. | 而是南区及其堕落分子 |
[03:41] | Developer and ex-con Hiram Lodge | 开发商及前罪犯海勒姆·洛奇 |
[03:44] | boasts that his SoDale project | 夸口称他的改造河谷镇的项目 |
[03:45] | will revitalize the forsaken neighborhood, | 会让这个被遗弃的复兴起来 |
[03:47] | But this reporter speculates | 但该记者推断 |
[03:49] | Hiram Lodge doesn’t want to fix our problems, | 海勒姆·洛奇并不想解决我们的问题 |
[03:51] | merely profit from them.” | 只不过赚取利润罢了” |
[03:53] | And right before our Open House. Thank you, Alice Cooper. | 就在我们的开放日之前 谢谢艾丽丝·库伯 |
[03:58] | We can’t let anything derail the project. | 我们不能让任何事情影响项目 |
[04:00] | Not Alice, not the Southside gangs, | 艾丽丝不可以 南区帮派不可以 |
[04:02] | not some hooded psychopath. | 戴兜帽的精神病也不行 |
[04:04] | Well, right now, our biggest problem is capital. | 现在 我们最大的问题是资金 |
[04:06] | We’re running out of it and fast. | 我们很快就断链了 |
[04:08] | I’ve invited potential investors to the Open House. | 我把潜在的投资者邀请来参加开放日了 |
[04:11] | The St. Clairs are coming up from New York. | 圣克莱尔家要从纽约赶过来 |
[04:13] | Wait. They are? | 等等 真的吗 |
[04:15] | Nicky included? I haven’t seen Nicky in forever! | 小尼克也来吗 我都好久没见到他了 |
[04:21] | Yeah. He’s a budding music producer, now. | 他现在是新兴的音乐制作人了 |
[04:25] | And his father is King Midas rich. | 而且他爸富得跟迈达斯国王似的 |
[04:27] | We get him to invest, others will follow. | 我们要是能让他投资 其他人也会跟风 |
[04:30] | You wanted a seat at the table? | 你想要一席之地 |
[04:32] | Nick has his father’s ear. | 尼克他爸很器重他 |
[04:34] | Help us close this. | 帮我们拿到这笔投资 |
[04:36] | Show him all the good things Riverdale has to offer. | 让他看看河谷镇所有的好特色 |
[04:39] | With pleasure. | 没问题 |
[04:47] | Nice article your girlfriend’s Mom wrote. | 你女朋友她妈写的文章不错 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是 我读了 |
[04:51] | Dilton Doiley said he was | 迪尔顿·杜尔里说 |
[04:51] | stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him. | 在你们袭击他的时候被捅了 |
[04:53] | Idiot stabbed himself. With his own knife. | 那个蠢货自己捅的 他自己的刀 |
[04:56] | And we didn’t jump him, there was a fight, | 我们并没突袭他 我们打了一架 |
[04:58] | Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this? | 斗牛犬对区毒蛇帮 你看到我的眼睛了吗 |
[05:01] | Your boy Andrews gave it to me. | 是你的朋友安德鲁斯打伤的 |
[05:02] | Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air. | 就在他女朋友朝天开了一枪之前 |
[05:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:06] | And of course, Northsiders get off scot-free, | 当然了 北区人不必受罚 |
[05:09] | and the rest of us are hauled in by the police. | 而我们其余的人都被带进了警局 |
[05:11] | It’s payback time. | 是时候反击了 |
[05:13] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[05:15] | This. | 这个 |
[05:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:20] | Is that a pipebomb? | 那是个土制炸弹吗 |
[05:22] | Fogarty’s cousin served in the Army. | 福格蒂的表哥参过军 |
[05:24] | He’s gonna build us something. | 他要帮我们做点东西 |
[05:25] | We’ll do it after hours, | 我们下班以后干 |
[05:27] | but it’ll shut the Riverdale register down once and for all. | 但这能让河谷镇报社彻底关闭 |
[05:30] | You think blowing up a building is going to make things better? | 你们认为炸掉一栋大楼能让事情有所好转吗 |
[05:32] | Can’t get any worse. | 也不会更糟 |
[05:33] | Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can. | 香豌豆 会让事情变得更糟 |
[05:37] | Let me talk to Archie. Let me figure this out. Okay? | 让我和亚奇谈谈 让我想想办法好吗 |
[05:39] | Man, that’s your answer for everything. | 这就是你应对所有事情的方式 |
[05:41] | Talk and more talk. | 不停找人谈话 |
[05:43] | And we don’t even know who you stand with. | 我们都不知道你在维护谁 |
[05:44] | Us? Or them? | 是我们还是他们 |
[05:51] | You can’t be half a Serpent. | 想成为毒蛇帮的人就要全心全意 |
[06:01] | Great. So Archie started World War III. | 好极了 亚奇发动了第三次世界大战 |
[06:05] | Northside has been dumping on us for years. | 这么多年 北区一直在把坏事怪在我们身上 |
[06:08] | Your dad tried to keep the peace, avoid bloodshed. | 你爸尽力维持和平 避免流血事件 |
[06:12] | Now that he’s gone, idiots like Sweet Pea | 现在他不在了 像香豌豆那种傻蛋 |
[06:14] | think there’s only one path and one solution. | 认为只有一条路和一种解决办法 |
[06:17] | Violence. | 那就是暴力 |
[06:23] | Nick and I were the “Will they or won’t they?” of our jet set. | 我和尼克就像是捉摸不透的那种纨绔子弟 |
[06:26] | He’s an outrageous flirt, but we never dated. | 他语出惊人又喜欢调情 但我们从没约会过 |
[06:29] | We’d hop from club to club, go on these madcap adventures, | 我们不断地换酒吧玩 参加这些疯狂的冒险 |
[06:33] | – Stay up all night… – Who’s this now? | -整夜不眠 -现在说的是谁 |
[06:35] | Oh, Archiekins, don’t be jelly, | 小亚奇 别这么小气 |
[06:37] | it’s just a ghost from my bad girl past, | 我只是回忆我以前做坏女生的事 |
[06:39] | Nick St. Clair, | 尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[06:40] | breezing into town for the Open House. | 来城里参加开放日 |
[06:42] | You have nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[06:55] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[06:58] | I think this Northsider’s lost. | 这个北区人应该迷路了吧 |
[07:00] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[07:03] | I’m over being half a Serpent. | 我不想再做半个毒蛇帮的人 |
[07:07] | You will do anything to protect your Northside buddies. | 你会尽全力保护你在北区的兄弟 |
[07:12] | My father was a Serpent. He led you. | 我父亲曾是毒蛇帮的人 他带领过你们 |
[07:17] | I wanna stand with you guys. | 我想要和你们一起并肩作战 |
[07:22] | Tall Boy was the one who gave me this jacket. | 这件夹克是高个儿给我的 |
[07:25] | It’s finally time I start wearing it. | 我终于开始穿上了 |
[07:30] | So, now you wanna be a Serpent, huh? | 现在你想成为毒蛇帮的人了 |
[07:36] | Let’s see if you survive the initiation first. | 看看你能不能熬过入会仪式吧 |
[07:52] | “Unknown.” | 未知号码 |
[07:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:59] | Your mother’s at work. | 你母亲在上班 |
[08:02] | Yes, she and my dad are… | 她和我爸正在… |
[08:03] | I know, I’m looking at them through a nice, big picture window. | 我知道 我正从漂亮巨大的窗户看着他们 |
[08:07] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[08:11] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:11] | She’s a thorn in both of our sides, your mother. | 你母亲是我们双方的眼中钉 |
[08:14] | We can’t have her looming over us. | 我们不能让她在我们身边徘徊 |
[08:17] | Wait. If you’re suggesting– | 等等 如果你是要说 |
[08:19] | Check your email. | 看看你的邮件 |
[08:20] | Publish what I’ve sent. | 发表我发给你的东西 |
[08:22] | And then I’ll know that you’re loyal. | 然后我就知道你是忠诚的 |
[08:28] | I want something in return. To prove your loyalty. | 我要一些回报 来证明你的忠诚 |
[08:32] | How about… | 不如 |
[08:34] | You do this for me. And then you get to ask me a question. | 你为我做这件事 然后你可以问我一个问题 |
[08:38] | And I have to answer it. | 而我必须回答 |
[08:40] | You have until tomorrow night. | 截止明晚 |
[08:53] | 河谷镇报社 南区少女被逮捕并获得保释 | |
[08:54] | Oh, my God. Is that… | 天啊 那是不是… |
[08:57] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[09:00] | 河谷镇 | |
[09:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:13] | Your initiation begins now. | 你的入会仪式现在开始 |
[09:15] | With you assuming the guardianship of the beast. | 一起承担守护野兽的责任 |
[09:21] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[09:22] | So, what do you think of the beast? | 你认为那只野兽怎么样 |
[09:24] | He stinks and he barks all the time. | 臭死了 一直不停地吠 |
[09:27] | He’s got no boundaries. | 毫无界限 |
[09:28] | Every new recruit has to take care of Hot Dog. It’s tradition. | 每个新成员都必须照顾热狗 这是传统 |
[09:31] | By the way, this is our third Hot Dog. | 话说 这是我们第三只热狗了 |
[09:33] | Oh, Hot Dog the third? | 热狗三世吗 |
[09:35] | This is getting borderline ridiculous. | 这实在有点可笑 |
[09:37] | Kind of like Forsythe the third? | 有点像福赛斯三世 |
[09:44] | My mom went after the Black Hood hard, | 我妈一直在追查黑兜帽 |
[09:46] | so it’s no surprise he wants to humiliate her. | 所以他想羞辱她也不足为奇 |
[09:48] | We can’t do it, Arch. | 我们不能发表 亚奇 |
[09:50] | It would destroy her credibility. | 那样会毁了她的信誉的 |
[09:51] | Yeah. And build yours with the Black Hood. | 嗯 但建立了你在黑兜帽那的信誉 |
[09:54] | Anyway, what credibility? | 她还有什么信誉可言 |
[09:56] | Your mom’s always going after our friends. | 你妈总是发表对我们朋友不利的报道 |
[09:58] | It would blindside her. We can’t publish it. | 这样会让她受到抨击 我们不能登出来 |
[10:05] | Mr. and Mrs. St. Clair. | 圣克莱尔夫妇 |
[10:08] | Nicholas. On behalf of my mother and father, | 尼克拉斯 谨代表我的母亲与父亲 |
[10:11] | welcome to Riverdale. | 欢迎你们来到河谷镇 |
[10:13] | While you’re in town, think of me as your “Corporate concierge.” | 你们到镇上期间 就把我当作是你们的跑腿 |
[10:16] | Anything you need, ask away. | 有任何需要 说一声就行 |
[10:18] | How about a better hotel, to start? | 首先 换间好点的酒店吧 |
[10:20] | Now, now, Nicholas. | 尼克拉斯 |
[10:22] | It’s not the Waldorf, nor the Plaza, but, | 这里不是华尔道夫酒店 也不是广场酒店 |
[10:25] | The Five Seasons, like all of Riverdale, it has its charms. | 但是五季酒店 就像河谷镇一样有其魅力 |
[10:29] | One charm. Veronica Lodge, | 只有一个魅力 维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[10:32] | as lovely as ever. | 始终美丽动人 |
[10:37] | We sent the letters to two different specialists | 我们把信寄给两名不同的专家 |
[10:39] | but the handwriting wasn’t a match. | 但是笔迹不匹配 |
[10:41] | So whoever wrote your letter | 所以无论写信给你的是什么人 |
[10:42] | was either a copycat, or pranking you, or… | 要么是模仿者 要么捉弄你 |
[10:45] | Or something much more banal | 或是就像青少年那样 |
[10:46] | like a teenager acting out to get attention. | 为了引人注意 做些无聊的举动 |
[10:49] | What? You think I wrote it? | 什么 你认为是我写的 |
[10:50] | The cipher was cribbed from a Nancy Drew book of all places. | 暗号完全就是从《神探南茜》小说中抄的 |
[10:54] | What possible reason could I have for making this up? | 我为啥编呢 |
[10:57] | I don’t know, Betty. | 我不知道 贝蒂 |
[10:58] | Maybe you and your Serpent boyfriend cooked this up | 也许你和你的毒蛇帮男友搞这么一出 |
[11:01] | because you guys were bored. | 就因为你们俩无聊了 |
[11:02] | Okay. We’re not gonna rule anything out yet, | 好吧 我们暂时还不能排除任何事 |
[11:05] | at least not till we know who we’re dealing with. | 至少先弄清我们要对付谁 |
[11:18] | 贝蒂·库伯 我们发布那张档案照吧 | |
[11:25] | “A serpent never shows cowardice.” | 毒蛇帮的人绝对不能表现出懦弱 |
[11:27] | If a Serpent’s killed or imprisoned, | 如果毒蛇帮的人被杀害或是入狱 |
[11:29] | their family will be taken care of.” | 他们的家人将会得到妥善的照顾 |
[11:31] | Serpents… | 毒蛇帮 |
[11:34] | Come on, focus. You need to take this seriously. | 集中注意力 你必须认真一点 |
[11:37] | Okay, I am, Toni, I swear to God I am, just… | 我很认真 托妮 我发誓 只是 |
[11:41] | First the Beast, and now these laws. | 先是猛兽 然后又是这些规矩 |
[11:44] | Why the change of heart, anyway? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[11:45] | Why go from conscientious objector to full-fledged member? | 为什么从出于良知的反对者变成积极的参与者 |
[11:49] | ‘Cause of something you said… | 因为你说的话 |
[11:53] | My dad was the only person | 只有我爸才能 |
[11:54] | that was keeping idiots like Sweet Pea in line. | 约束甜豌豆这种蠢货 |
[11:57] | Someone needs to step up. | 必须要有人站出来 |
[12:00] | To keep an all-out war from erupting. | 防止全面战争的爆发 |
[12:05] | I am taking this seriously, Toni. | 我的态度很认真 托妮 |
[12:08] | So from the top. | 从头开始 |
[12:09] | What is the fourth law? | 第四条规矩是什么 |
[12:13] | “No serpent is left for dead.” | “毒蛇帮不丢下任何人等死” |
[12:15] | What is the fifth law? | 第五规矩是什么 |
[12:18] | “A serpent never betrays its own.” | “毒蛇帮绝不背叛同伴” |
[12:20] | What is the sixth? | 第六是什么 |
[12:22] | “In unity, there is strength.” | “团结就是力量” |
[12:25] | In unity, there is strength! | 团结就是力量 |
[12:32] | You know the laws. | 你知道了规矩 |
[12:34] | Now it’s time for the next trial. | 该接受下一项考验了 |
[12:43] | Retrieve the knife. | 把刀取出来 |
[12:47] | What? | 什么 |
[12:52] | Rattlesnake, Toni. | 响尾蛇 托妮 |
[12:53] | The rattle snake bit me and drew blood. | 响尾蛇咬了我 还吸我的血 |
[12:55] | One that had its venom glands removed. | 它的毒腺已经被摘除了 |
[12:58] | The important thing is you showed no fear. | 重要的是你表现得很勇敢 |
[13:00] | You grabbed the knife and you remembered all the laws. | 你拿到了刀 而且记住了所有的规矩 |
[13:03] | Which means you’re almost a Serpant now, Juggie. | 你马上就能加入毒蛇帮了 小猪 |
[13:15] | My regular, Pop. Thanks. | 老样子 老爹 谢谢 |
[13:17] | I don’t judge you, Alice. It was years ago. | 我不评价你 艾丽丝 都过去这么多年了 |
[13:20] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:30] | Who gave you this article? | 是谁把这篇文章给你的 |
[13:33] | Because I know I ripped it out of every public archive. | 我把所有公开档案里的记录都撕掉了 |
[13:37] | Maybe it was one of the thousands of Southsiders | 也许是你每天在报纸上攻击的 |
[13:39] | you attack in your paper daily. | 几千个南区人之一 |
[13:42] | I mean, really, Mom, you talk trash about FP, about Jughead, | 真的 妈 你贬低FP 猪头 |
[13:45] | about the Serpents when you yourself were one. | 和毒蛇帮 而你自己曾经也是他们的一员 |
[13:48] | Why would you publish that? | 你为什么要把它发布出去 |
[13:52] | Revenge, plain and simple. | 明明白白的报复 |
[13:56] | No, Mom. Not revenge. | 不 妈 不是报复 |
[13:59] | Justice. | 是正义 |
[14:01] | Against you and your holier-than-thou attitude. | 对你和你自命清高的态度伸张正义 |
[14:05] | Betty, that is enough. | 贝蒂 你够了 |
[14:11] | I’m so glad you two are getting this chance to meet. | 很高兴你们俩终于有机会见面了 |
[14:14] | Although, your brown-nosing at dinner was over the top. | 不过你晚餐时拍的马屁有点过分 |
[14:18] | How dare you? I love your mother’s flan. | 怎么能这么说 我喜欢你妈妈的果馅饼 |
[14:24] | Although, I still have room for more dessert. | 不过 我还能吃得下更多甜点 |
[14:30] | Here. | 给 |
[14:35] | No, thank you. I’m full. | 不 谢谢 我饱了 |
[14:37] | Veronica Lodge turning down a bump. | 维罗尼卡·洛奇拒绝吸粉 |
[14:40] | What a brave new world it is. | 真是美好的新世界啊 |
[14:43] | How about it, Big Red? | 你呢 大红 |
[14:51] | So, what is it that you country mice do for fun up here? | 那你们这些乡巴佬都玩什么呢 |
[14:54] | Catch lightning bugs in mason jars? | 用玻璃罐捉萤火虫吗 |
[14:57] | – No, we– – Basically. | -不 我们 -差不多吧 |
[15:00] | Ronnie, | 罗尼 |
[15:02] | what kind of kink is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[15:04] | I wear them when I’m playing with Josie and the Pussycats. | 我和乔茜与猫女组合演奏的时候戴的 |
[15:09] | You’re in a band? | 你加入乐队了吗 |
[15:10] | Called the Pussycats? | 名字叫猫女组合 |
[15:12] | Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly get any sexier. | 你的性感总是超乎我的预料 |
[15:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:35] | How did it feel, Betty? | 感觉怎么样 贝蒂 |
[15:37] | Knocking your mother off her high horse? | 让你母亲放下了趾高气昂的架子 |
[15:41] | We had a deal. | 我们有约定 |
[15:43] | What’s your question? | 你想问什么 |
[15:46] | And it can’t be my name. | 不能问我的名字 |
[15:53] | The face under the hood… | 面罩下的脸 |
[15:57] | Would I recognize it? | 我认识吗 |
[16:01] | Yes. | 认识 |
[16:05] | Do you feel closer to me now? | 有没有感觉和我更亲近了 |
[16:07] | I do. I feel as if we’re friends. | 我有 感觉我们像朋友一样 |
[16:11] | But I’m selfish, Betty. | 可我很自私 贝蒂 |
[16:12] | I don’t like sharing you with other people. | 我不喜欢和别人分享你 |
[16:14] | So I need you to cut them out of your life, | 所以我要你和他们断绝关系 |
[16:17] | or I will, my way. | 否则我就以我的方式达到目的 |
[16:20] | Let’s start with that daughter of a philanderer, | 从那个好色的贪污犯的女儿开始吧 |
[16:23] | and an embezzler, complicit in her father’s crimes– | 他们父女串通一气 |
[16:27] | Veronica’s not… | 维罗尼卡不是 |
[16:29] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[16:31] | Oh, Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[16:32] | you don’t really believe that. | 你心里不是这么想的 |
[16:48] | Betty Cooper. | 贝蒂·库伯 |
[16:52] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是令人赏心悦目啊 |
[16:56] | Thanks for coming to meet me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[17:08] | God, I’ve missed you, I just… | 我好想你 我 |
[17:10] | I’m feeling… I don’t know… | 我感觉 我不知道 |
[17:13] | Unmoored. | 心神不宁 |
[17:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:18] | I just wanted to make sure you were still alive. | 我只想确认你还活着 |
[17:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:22] | That expose that you published about your mom, that article. | 你发布了揭露你妈的那篇文章 |
[17:29] | That’s a long story, but yeah, pretty intense. | 说来话长 不过我们的关系确实很紧张 |
[17:31] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[17:34] | I’m dogsitting. | 我在帮人看狗 |
[17:36] | You remember Hot Dog, that mutt? | 你还记得热狗吗 那只杂种狗 |
[17:39] | Don’t worry, he’s got the shots. | 别担心 它打过疫苗 |
[17:51] | I wish we could just go. | 真希望我们可以离开 |
[17:55] | Just hop on the motorcycle and just leave Riverdale. | 直接骑上摩托车 离开河谷镇 |
[18:00] | Go someplace where there’s no Northside, or Southside, | 到一个没有北区和南区 |
[18:02] | or Serpents, Ghoulies… | 没有毒蛇帮和食尸鬼的地方 |
[18:06] | No… | 没有 |
[18:08] | Crazy moms, no Black Hoods. | 疯狂的妈妈 没有黑兜帽 |
[18:14] | Like Romeo and Juliet, | 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[18:17] | but we live happily ever after instead. | 但我们会永远幸福地生活在一起 |
[18:30] | You Pussycats are pearls before the swine of Riverdale. | 你们猫女组合在河谷镇简直就是对牛弹琴 |
[18:34] | You all have to come to the party I’m hosting tonight | 今晚你们一定要来参加我的聚会 |
[18:37] | in your honor. | 为你们举办的 |
[18:38] | Let’s say ten o’clock, my hotel room at the Five Seasons. | 十点吧 五季酒店我的房间 |
[18:42] | Did somebody say party? | 有人说聚会吗 |
[18:46] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[18:48] | I’m Riverdale’s Resident It Girl, Cheryl Blossom. | 我是河谷镇的时尚女王 谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
[18:51] | You must be Veronica’s old school chum I keep hearing about | 你就是维罗尼卡经常提起的昔日校友吧 |
[18:54] | Nick St. Clair. | 尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[18:56] | Now that’s a name I can get behind. | 这个名字我喜欢 |
[18:59] | Ten o’clock, you said? | 你说十点是吗 |
[19:00] | I’ll be there at 11:00. | 我十一点到 |
[19:10] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[19:12] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:12] | I uh… I went by your house this morning, | 我早上路过你家想陪你一起上学来着 |
[19:15] | to walk you to school, but your mom said you’d already left. | 但你妈说你已经出门了 |
[19:19] | Did he call you again? | 他又给你打电话了吗 |
[19:23] | No, he didn’t. | 没 他没打 |
[19:25] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[19:26] | My old friend Nick here is having a little soiree | 我这位老朋友尼克今晚要在他的酒店里 |
[19:29] | at his hotel tonight. Will you come? | 举办一场社交晚宴 你来不来 |
[19:31] | Betty’s my bestie and the best. | 贝蒂是我的好闺蜜也是最棒的 |
[19:34] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我可不接受否认的回答哦 |
[19:37] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我一定准时到场 |
[19:42] | And then, we walk into the Gilded Lily, | 接着 我们走进金百合酒吧 |
[19:44] | and there’s Gal! Again! | 又看到了盖尔 |
[19:47] | “Gal”? | “盖尔” |
[19:47] | Gadot. Keep up, Archie. | 加朵 跟上节奏 亚奇 |
[19:50] | Archiekins. A refill, s’il vous plait? | 小亚奇 帮我续个杯 好吗 |
[19:52] | Forget the teetotaling. | 忘了绝对禁酒主义吧 |
[19:53] | Let’s move on to something with a little more kick. | 让我来点更刺激的东西 |
[19:55] | – Is that– – Jingle-jangle? Why, yes. It is. | -那个是 -“叮当”吗 当然了 就是 |
[19:58] | – I hooked him up. – Tasters? Who’s up first? | -我帮他弄到的 -有想试试的吗 谁先来 |
[20:01] | Dude, we told you, we’re not– | 哥们 我们跟你说过了我们不 |
[20:02] | Archie, don’t take this the wrong way, | 亚奇 别误会 |
[20:04] | but you are an epic buzzkill. | 但你真是扫兴 |
[20:08] | Come on, Vee. | 来吧 小维 |
[20:10] | Like back in the day. | 仿佛昨日重现 |
[20:11] | Aren’t you supposed to be showing me a good time? | 你难道不应该陪我嗨一下的吗 |
[20:14] | Per Daddy’s orders? | 依照你爸的指示 |
[20:18] | Down, Nicky, I’m just getting going. | 先坐下 小尼克 我才刚开始热身 |
[20:21] | And now that you mention it, | 而且既然你提起这事了 |
[20:23] | I, in fact, wouldn’t mind a little sugar to spice up this party. | 我实际上并不介意给这场派对加点料 |
[20:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:30] | Every other night it’s burgers and milkshakes. | 每晚都是汉堡和奶昔 |
[20:32] | Can’t we just cut loose and pretend we’re normal, for once? | 今晚我们就不能假装正常 稍微放纵一下吗 |
[20:36] | – I’m in. – Me, too. | -算我一个 -也算我一个 |
[20:38] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[20:41] | Pussycats, care to partake? | 猫女组合 来不来 |
[20:43] | – Betty? – No, thanks. | -贝蒂 -不了 谢谢 |
[20:46] | – Come on, it’ll be fun. – I said no, Vee. | -来吧 很好玩的 -我说不了 小维 |
[20:48] | Okay, relax, Betty, this is strictly voluntary. | 好的 放轻松 贝蒂 这是完全自愿的 |
[20:51] | Perhaps we should decamp to the bedroom, | 或许我们该移步卧室 |
[20:53] | so as not to corrupt the country mice. | 以免带坏这些乡巴佬 |
[20:55] | You know what? I changed my mind. I’m in. | 你知道吗 我改主意了 算我一个 |
[20:58] | Bravo, Archie Andrews! | 好极了 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[20:59] | There’s that good, strong Riverdale stock I’ve been jonesing for! | 正是我一直期盼的棒棒的河谷镇小伙子 |
[21:33] | Come on, Betty, don’t be such a wallflower! | 来吧 贝蒂 别当局外人作壁上观了 |
[21:36] | You’re boyfriendless for a night! Have some fun! | 今晚好不容易你男友不在 来一起放松一下 |
[21:39] | Like you, you mean? | 你的意思是 像你一样吗 |
[21:41] | I was gonna say you’re making a fool of yourself. | 我想说你让自己看上去像个傻瓜一样 |
[21:44] | Acting like some privileged, | 举止像是个上层家庭的 |
[21:47] | shallow, airhead party girl. | 肤浅 头脑空空的派对女孩 |
[21:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[21:53] | I mean, it’s all recycled banter | 这些讲烂了的玩笑话 |
[21:56] | and plunging necklines and throwing shade to distract us | 低胸的衣服以及渐变的灯光让我们都忽略了 |
[21:59] | all from the fact that | 一个事实 |
[22:00] | there’s really nothing going on underneath– | 那就是华丽之下真的毫无内涵可言 |
[22:02] | Betty, what the hell are you saying? | 贝蒂 你到底在说什么 |
[22:04] | What we’re all thinking. | 我们都是这么想的 |
[22:06] | That the only reason Veronica hangs out with us | 维罗尼卡和我们一起玩的唯一原因 |
[22:09] | is circumstance. | 只是逼不得已 |
[22:10] | She’s not our friend. | 她不是我们的朋友 |
[22:11] | The minute someone from her trashy past shows up, | 过去纸醉金迷生活中的朋友一出现 |
[22:14] | she starts using us for drugs or music or distraction, | 她就开始利用我们去搞毒品 音乐或者消遣 |
[22:18] | and why should we be surprised? | 我们为什么要感到惊讶呢 |
[22:20] | Like father, like daughter, right? | 有其父必有其女 不是吗 |
[22:22] | You better shut it down, Betty. | 你最好给我闭嘴 贝蒂 |
[22:24] | Or what, Veronica? | 不然怎样 维罗尼卡 |
[22:26] | You’ll have your dad put a hit on me? | 你就让你爸找人收拾我吗 |
[22:28] | Or maybe you’ll do it yourself, | 或者也许你会自己动手 |
[22:30] | because you may have fooled all of them, but not me. | 因为你或许能骗得了所有人 但骗不了我 |
[22:33] | Try to reform all you want, | 试图重塑你想要的一切 |
[22:35] | but you’re a bad person, Veronica. | 但你是个坏人 维罗尼卡 |
[22:38] | You’ll always be a bad person. | 你将永远是个坏人 |
[22:42] | Why don’t you just go, then, if I’m such a monster? | 既然我如此不堪 你为什么不干脆一走了之 |
[22:55] | – Veronica– – I’m fine. | -维罗尼卡 -我没事 |
[22:57] | Obviously, she’s not. | 很显然 她有事 |
[23:00] | What? You wanna go after her, be my guest. | 怎么 你想去追她吗 请自便 |
[23:02] | But I’ll be damned if I’m chasing Betty down after that… | 但贝蒂说了那番话后我还去追她我就不是人 |
[23:05] | Whatever it was. | 那番不明就里的话 |
[23:06] | In fact, Reggie? | 实际上 雷吉 |
[23:08] | Turn the music up, will you? | 把音乐调大点 好吗 |
[23:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:14] | Jughead, I, um… | 猪头 我 |
[23:16] | I came to warn you, I guess. | 我算是来警告你的 |
[23:20] | If you’re having any second thoughts, | 如果你有任何二心的话 |
[23:23] | now would be the time to back out | 现在就是退出的时候了 |
[23:25] | because the final trial, | 因为最终试炼 |
[23:27] | is on a whole other level. | 和之前完全不是一个层次的 |
[23:29] | “The Gauntlet”, you mean? | 你指的是指虎试炼吗 |
[23:32] | If it’s anything like the Beast, I think I’ll be fine. | 如果和野兽试炼差不多的话 我觉得我能行的 |
[23:35] | It’s whatever. | 反正都无所谓 |
[23:36] | No, Jughead, it’s not “Whatever.” | 不 猪头 这并不是”无所谓” |
[23:39] | You join us, you gotta be willing to die for us. | 你加入我们 你就得愿意为我们而死 |
[23:44] | Because we will for you. | 因为我们也同样会愿意为你而死 |
[23:47] | And your Northside friends? Your girlfriend? | 而你北区的朋友们呢 你女友呢 |
[23:51] | You’re gonna look up one day, and they’re all gonna be gone, | 你总有一天抬头望去 你会发现他们都不见了 |
[23:54] | because that’s what happens when you join a gang. | 因为这就是你加入帮派会产生的后果 |
[23:57] | The Serpents are no exception. | 毒蛇帮也不例外 |
[24:00] | Consider me warned, thank you, Toni. | 就当我听到你的警告了 谢谢 托妮 |
[24:09] | Never has one of my parties fizzled out so spectacularly. | 我办的派对从来没有这么失败 |
[24:13] | I don’t know what got into Betty. | 我不知道贝蒂中了什么邪 |
[24:16] | She’s my best friend, believe it or not. | 她是我最好的朋友 信不信由你 |
[24:19] | Those things that she said, | 她说的那番话 |
[24:21] | you’re not a bad person, Veronica. | 你并不是坏人 维罗尼卡 |
[24:23] | In fact, you’re incredible. | 实际上 你不可思议 |
[24:26] | You’re smart, vivacious. | 你聪明 活泼 |
[24:29] | You’re sexy. | 性感 |
[24:31] | Nick, I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 尼克 如果让你误会了我先道歉 |
[24:36] | – I’m with Archie. – Oh, come on, Vee. | -我和亚奇在一起了 -得了吧 小维 |
[24:38] | You barely looked at that hayseed yokel all night. | 你晚上几乎都没有正眼看过那个乡巴佬 |
[24:41] | You were all over me. | 你的目光都在我身上 |
[24:42] | Nick, we’re friends, we’re old friends. | 尼克 我们是朋友 老朋友了 |
[24:45] | Nick, I mean it, stop! | 尼克 我是认真的 住手 |
[24:50] | Same old Veronica, huh? | 维罗尼卡你还是老样子 |
[24:51] | You flirt and you tease, but in the end, | 挑逗 撩拨 但最终 |
[24:55] | you think you’re better than me. | 你还是觉得你比我好 |
[24:57] | You’re a pig. | 你是头猪 |
[24:57] | With the power to implode | 我手握摧毁 |
[24:59] | this pathetic deal your criminal father’s | 你的罪犯老爸极力想去 |
[25:01] | so desperately trying to make happen. | 促成的一桩可悲的交易 |
[25:02] | So unless you want that to go away, | 所以除非你希望交易泡汤 |
[25:04] | I’d be thinking of ways | 不然我觉得 |
[25:05] | you might start showing me some appreciation. | 你应该对我放尊重点了 |
[25:08] | If you need help, I can suggest a couple… | 如果你需要帮助 我可以给出一些建议 |
[25:45] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[25:47] | But now I want my question, | 但现在该你回答我的问题了 |
[25:52] | – what will make you stop? – You. | -你怎么才会停手 -你 |
[25:55] | As long as you continue showing me your devotion. | 只要你继续向我表明你的忠诚 |
[25:58] | I can’t keep doing this… | 我不能一直这样做 |
[26:00] | I’m sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[26:02] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[26:04] | – The son of a Serpent. – No. | – 毒蛇帮之子 -不行 |
[26:06] | He’s not worthy of your love. | 他不值得你的爱 |
[26:09] | Cut him out of your life… | 让他离开你的生活 |
[26:12] | Or I will. | 不然我会帮你 |
[26:25] | What the hell was that last night? | 昨天晚上是怎么回事 |
[26:28] | – Betty… – I lied to you. | -贝蒂 -我骗你了 |
[26:33] | When you asked me if the Black Hood had called again. He did. | 你问我黑兜帽是否联系过我 其实他联系了 |
[26:40] | And he told me to cut Veronica out of my life or he’d… | 他让我把维罗尼卡赶出我的生活 不然他会 |
[26:44] | And now he wants me to do the same with Jughead… | 而现在他让我对猪头做同样的事情 |
[26:47] | Betty, why didn’t you tell me? | 贝蒂 你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:48] | Because I knew you’d try to talk me out of it. | 因为我知道你会劝我 |
[26:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:52] | It’s my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[26:55] | Archie, put the phone down! Put the phone down! | 亚奇 把电话放下 放下电话 |
[26:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:59] | He hasn’t attacked or killed anyone since we started talking. | 我们通话后他还没袭击或杀害任何人 |
[27:03] | I think this is distracting him. | 我可能让他分心了 |
[27:05] | Betty, he’s torturing you. | 贝蒂 他在折磨你 |
[27:07] | Making you hurt your mom, Veronica and now Jughead? | 逼你伤害你的母亲 维罗尼卡 现在又是猪头 |
[27:11] | How are you gonna put him and yourself through that? | 你怎么能让他和你经受这种折磨 |
[27:20] | I was hoping maybe you would do it. | 你也许能帮我 |
[27:26] | What? | 什么 |
[27:28] | Maybe you could tell him that we | 你可以告诉他 |
[27:32] | just need to stay away from each other for a while. | 我们只需分开一段时间 |
[27:36] | Something, anything, to just keep him away… | 做任何事都行 只要让他离开我 |
[27:38] | To appease the Black Hood. | 让黑兜帽满足 |
[27:40] | – Betty. – It doesn’t have to be cruel, Archie, | -贝蒂 -不需要很残忍 亚奇 |
[27:42] | just enough to make Jug believe it. | 只要让猪头相信就够了 |
[27:46] | We can walk it back later. | 我们可以之后再解释 |
[27:47] | You mean, you hope we can. | 这是你一厢情愿 |
[27:48] | No. We can. | 不 我们可以 |
[27:50] | And we will. | 我们一定可以 |
[27:55] | Please, Archie. | 拜托了 亚奇 |
[27:58] | Don’t quit on me now. | 别在这个时候离我而去 |
[28:14] | Hey, so great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:17] | – Thank you for coming. – Glad to see you. | -谢谢你能来 -很高兴见到你 |
[28:20] | Oh, well, if this turnout | 如果这个出席人数 |
[28:21] | doesn’t convince the St. Clairs to invest, | 还不能说服圣克莱尔投资 |
[28:23] | I don’t know what will. | 那我真没辙了 |
[28:25] | Hey, mija. How’d it go with Nick? | 宝贝 你和尼克怎么样 |
[28:29] | Why, did he say something? | 怎么了 他说什么了吗 |
[28:30] | No, we haven’t seen him. But from all reports, | 我们还没见到他 但据我们所知 |
[28:32] | your charm offensive is paying off. Good work. | 都说明你的美人计有效果 干得好 |
[28:35] | Oh, there’s Nick now. | 尼克来了 |
[28:37] | Oh, looks like we’re running low on canapes. | 看来我们的小菜不够了 |
[28:39] | Excuse me while I go quietly yell at the caterer. | 请允许我偷偷地催一下承办人 |
[28:43] | And I have a partner to wrangle. | 我要去和合伙人吵一架了 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:51] | The whole point of this Open House is to socialize. | 这次开放日的重点就是社交 |
[28:54] | Figured I’d leave that to the pros. | 就让专业人士去干吧 |
[28:57] | You’re not without your charms, Fred Andrews. | 你不是没有魅力 费雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[29:02] | We’re glad you’re back at work. | 我们很高兴你能回来工作 |
[29:04] | We, huh? | 我们 |
[29:07] | Hiram Lodge. It’s been a long time, buddy. | 海勒姆·洛奇 很久不见 兄弟 |
[29:10] | Yeah. Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[29:11] | Hey, my pleasure. Where’s Alice? | 是我的荣幸 艾丽丝呢 |
[29:14] | Well, between us, that mugshot took a toll on her. | 别跟别人说啊 档案照的事她还没缓过来 |
[29:18] | So we both decided, it’d be better if I covered the event alone. | 所以我俩决定让我自己来 |
[29:22] | Well, we’d love to have you standing with us up on that stage. | 很高兴你能和我们一起站在那个舞台上 |
[29:28] | I mean, hell, you built it. | 这可是你建的 |
[29:30] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[29:33] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[29:56] | – Alice. – Shove it, Hal. | -艾丽丝 -让开点 哈尔 |
[29:59] | You’re gonna need to top this off, thank you. | 把这个弄好 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Before you throw a drink in my face, | 在你向我泼酒之前我要说 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:07] | I crossed the line. | 我越界了 |
[30:09] | You obliterated a line. | 你毁掉了底线 |
[30:11] | I strongly concur, and it’s not an excuse, | 我完全同意 这也不是借口 |
[30:15] | but over the last three months, I’ve been… | 但是在之前的三个月 |
[30:18] | in and out of rehab. | 我经常去戒毒所 |
[30:20] | It’s been… a struggle. | 我一直很挣扎 |
[30:24] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[30:31] | Last night was messy, | 昨晚简直一团糟 |
[30:35] | but we’ve all been there. | 但我们都经历过 |
[30:37] | So, why don’t we start over with two glasses of ginger ale. | 所以我们喝两杯姜汁汽水握手言和吧 |
[30:41] | I’ll drink to that. | 好啊 |
[31:04] | – Archie… – We gotta talk, Jug. | -亚奇 -我们得谈谈 猪头 |
[31:06] | Uh, now is really not a good time, okay? | 现在不行 好吗 |
[31:10] | You need to leave, okay? You gotta go. | 你必须离开 好吗 你得离开 |
[31:12] | Why, what’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[31:13] | What the hell do we have here? | 怎么回事啊 |
[31:15] | – Just leave him, all right? – Wait. | -别碰他 好吗 -等等 |
[31:16] | You’re friends with these thugs? | 你和这些暴徒是朋友吗 |
[31:18] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:20] | Are you joining the Serpents? | 你加入毒蛇帮了吗 |
[31:23] | If he survives, and go ahead and call us thugs one more time. | 如果他能活下来 再叫一次我们暴徒啊 |
[31:27] | Jughead, these are the guys who attacked me. | 猪头 他们就是袭击我的那些家伙 |
[31:28] | Who attacked Reggie, and Veronica and Dilton. Your friends. | 袭击雷吉 维罗尼卡和迪尔顿 你的朋友 |
[31:31] | Wait, is that why you’re here? | 等等 这就是你来的原因吗 |
[31:35] | – To warn me? – No. | -来警告我 -不是 |
[31:36] | I came here to tell you to stay away from Betty. | 我来告诉你离贝蒂远一点 |
[31:39] | She doesn’t want to see you anymore. | 她不想再见到你 |
[31:44] | Screw you, I just saw Betty yesterday… | 去你的 我昨天才见了贝蒂 |
[31:49] | – She was fine. – No, dude. | -她很好 -不 兄弟 |
[31:51] | She’s been wanting to break up with you for weeks. | 她几周前就想和你分手了 |
[31:53] | She’s been agonizing over it. | 她一直在苦恼怎么说 |
[31:55] | Since you crossed the dark side, | 你要堕落 |
[31:57] | she couldn’t bring herself to do it. | 她无法跟你一起 |
[31:59] | So, she sent you? | 所以她就派你来了 |
[32:01] | Betty would never do that! | 贝蒂不会这样的 |
[32:02] | If you don’t believe me, then call her. | 不相信我你可以打给她啊 |
[32:04] | And feel free to tell her you’re a Serpent now, too. | 然后告诉她你加入毒蛇帮了 |
[32:07] | I bet she’ll love that. | 她肯定很开心 |
[32:08] | She saw where you were headed, Jughead. | 她知道你的想法了 猪头 |
[32:11] | We all did and she knows you can’t be with them and with her. | 我们都知道了 她知道你无法两边兼顾 |
[32:15] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[32:18] | You know it, too. | 你也知道 |
[32:26] | Tell Betty I got the message. | 告诉贝蒂我知道了 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:38] | What? Did you enjoy the show? | 干嘛 看爽了啊 |
[32:43] | The show hasn’t even started yet. | 还早呢 |
[32:53] | We didn’t get much of a chance to talk last night. | 昨晚咱俩没什么机会聊天 |
[32:55] | I’m choosing to blame Betty’s Britneyesque meltdown. | 这得怪贝蒂昨晚瞎胡闹 |
[32:58] | I’ll let you make it up to me. | 给你个机会补偿我吧 |
[33:06] | Pour moi? | 给我的 |
[33:07] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Ladies and gentlemen. A new story begins in Riverdale tonight. | 女士们先生们 今晚河谷镇将展开新的故事 |
[33:16] | A story about reinvention and aspiration. | 一个改革和志向的故事 |
[33:19] | This building will be the first chapter of that story. | 这栋楼将成为这个故事的第一章 |
[33:22] | Luxury apartments, shopping, and even a golf course. | 豪华公寓 商场 甚至高尔夫球场 |
[33:26] | The Southside as we know it will be gone, | 南区将不复存在 |
[33:28] | replaced with a new Eden. | 会被一个新的伊甸园来取代 |
[33:31] | So let us raise our glasses to a brighter tomorrow. | 让我们举杯庆祝更好的明天吧 |
[33:34] | Today, let’s celebrate with a little music. | 今天 我们奏起音乐来庆祝吧 |
[34:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:49] | I’m fine… I just need some air. | 没事 我想透透气 |
[35:28] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[35:47] | Get off of her!! | 离她远点 |
[36:44] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[36:48] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:49] | Ask me your question. | 问问题吧 |
[36:51] | There’s only one I care about now. | 我现在只关心一个问题 |
[36:54] | You want to know who I am… | 你想知道我是谁 |
[36:56] | Well, here’s an abandoned house on the edge of Fox Forest | 福克斯森林旁边辅路的尽头 |
[37:01] | at the end of the Service Road. | 有个废弃的房子 |
[37:03] | You’ll find your answer there. | 那里有你要的答案 |
[37:42] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[37:43] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[37:51] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:54] | It’s the answer to your question. | 这就是你要的答案 |
[38:24] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[38:26] | – Why? – Put it on and you’ll see. | -为什么 -戴上它你就看到了 |
[38:50] | – It’s on. – Now, turn around. | -戴上了 -转过来 |
[39:06] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[39:08] | To show you that we’re the same. | 这是让你明白我们都是一类人 |
[39:24] | Archie? I can’t… | 亚奇 我不能 |
[39:27] | Come to the Pembrooke. It’s Cheryl. Something bad happened. | 快来佩姆布鲁克 谢丽尔出事了 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么 |
[39:34] | If you hadn’t come when you did… | 你们要是没来 |
[39:36] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:39] | You can put your cape away, Archie. | 你不用出头了 亚奇 |
[39:41] | The Pussycats already saved me. | 猫女组合已经把我救下来了 |
[39:42] | I feel so sick about this. | 太恶心了 |
[39:45] | Nick’s a monster. | 尼克就是个禽兽 |
[39:48] | And there’s no way he hasn’t done this before. | 他之前肯定就干过 |
[39:49] | Probably right under my nose. | 说不定就在我眼皮子底下 |
[39:51] | It’s not your fault, Veronica. | 这不是你的错 维罗尼卡 |
[39:53] | I wanna press charges. | 我想起诉他 |
[39:55] | I want Nick to pay. | 我想让尼克为此付出代价 |
[39:58] | To suffer. | 让他受到折磨 |
[40:00] | To burn in hell. | 让他不得好死 |
[40:14] | Welcome to the Serpents. Officially. | 欢迎你正式加入毒蛇帮 |
[40:20] | You’re gonna have a hard time hiding that from Betty. | 接下来你得瞒着贝蒂了 还挺难的 |
[40:26] | I think it’s a non-issue now. | 不用了 |
[41:00] | I wasn’t sure if you were going to call again. | 我以为你不会再打给我了 |
[41:02] | There’s one piece of unfinished business. | 还有件事没解决 |
[41:08] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:09] | The fact that you’ve been telling Archie about our chats. | 你跟亚奇说了咱俩通话的事 |
[41:13] | Betty, I’ve been watching you… | 贝蒂 我一直在盯着你 |
[41:16] | You never said I couldn’t tell Archie. | 你没说我不能告诉亚奇 |
[41:18] | You broke the rules, Betty, and now your sister will pay. | 你坏了规矩 贝蒂 你妹要付出代价 |
[41:21] | Please don’t hurt her. | 请别伤害她 |
[41:24] | Then give me another name. | 那再给我一个名字 |
[41:25] | – Right now. – What? | -快点 -什么 |
[41:27] | If you want to save your sister, give me another name. | 如果你想救你妹 再给我一个名字 |
[41:30] | The name of someone guilty. | 有罪的人的名字 |
[41:33] | Come on, Betty. | 说吧 贝蒂 |
[41:34] | One little name. | 就一个名字 |
[41:35] | I won’t, I can’t do that… | 不行 我不能 |
[41:37] | Then I’ll kill your sister. | 那我就杀了你妹 |
[41:39] | And your mother and your father, and everyone you hold dear. | 还有你爸妈 你所有心爱的人 |
[41:44] | Nick St. Clair. | 尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[41:48] | He’s staying at the Five Seasons. | 他住在五季酒店 |
[41:54] | I told you we were the same. | 我说了咱俩是一类人吧 |