时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | This is the Black Hood. | 我是黑兜帽 |
[00:11] | I want to cleanse Riverdale of sinners. | 我想除掉河谷镇里的罪人 |
[00:13] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能一直这样做 |
[00:15] | I need you to cut your friends out of your life, | 我要你和你的朋友断绝关系 |
[00:18] | or I will, my way. | 不然我会帮你 以我的方式 |
[00:19] | They’ll consider re-opening The Red and the Black | 他们会考虑重新开放《红与黑》 |
[00:22] | on two conditions. | 但是有两个条件 |
[00:23] | One, no gangs. Two, no Jingle Jangle. | 一不能有帮派 二不能有”叮当” |
[00:25] | You can write about them, | 你可以写一写他们的事 |
[00:26] | but if I see trafficking in either, | 但如果我看到当中有任何非法交易 |
[00:27] | we’re done. | 就要彻底关闭了 |
[00:28] | You should hang with the Serpents. | 你应该去找毒蛇帮 |
[00:30] | The Ghoulies get whiff that you’re alone and vulnerable… | 如果食尸鬼觉察到你落单或有机可乘 |
[00:34] | Tall Boy was the one who gave me this jacket. | 这件夹克是高个儿给我的 |
[00:36] | It’s finally time I start wearing it. | 我终于开始穿上了 |
[00:40] | – Is that… – Jingle Jangle. | -那不是 -叮当 |
[00:43] | Nick, I mean it, stop! | 尼克 我是认真的 住手 |
[00:45] | We didn’t get much of chance to talk last night. | 昨晚咱俩没什么机会聊天 |
[00:49] | I want Nick to pay… | 我想让尼克为此付出代价 |
[00:51] | to suffer, | 让他受到折磨 |
[00:51] | to burn in hell. | 让他不得好死 |
[00:53] | Give me another name. | 再给我一个名字 |
[00:54] | Nick St. Clair. | 尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[00:57] | In Riverdale, everyone wears a mask, | 在河谷镇 每个人都戴着面具 |
[01:00] | not just the Black Hood. | 不仅仅是黑兜帽 |
[01:03] | But every so often, the mask slips | 但面具会时不时滑落 |
[01:06] | and our true selves are laid bare, for all the world to see. | 露出真实的我们 暴露在世人目光之下 |
[01:10] | Morning. You… you hungry? | 早上好 你饿吗 |
[01:15] | You never have to ask me that. | 以后不用问我这个问题了 |
[01:18] | Cool. | 好 |
[01:24] | So we scramble to put it back on, | 于是我们争抢着想戴回面具 |
[01:26] | like a kid in a cheap Halloween costume, | 就像穿着廉价万圣节服装的孩子 |
[01:28] | but it’s too late. | 然而已经太迟 |
[01:30] | People have already seen what’s underneath… | 人们已经看见了面具底下的我们 |
[01:34] | And it’s terrifying. | 这令人恐惧 |
[01:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:53] | What? Here to finish what your little friends started? | 干什么 完成你的朋友们未完成的事吗 |
[01:56] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[01:59] | Yeah, and you tell that bitch | 是啊 你告诉那个贱人 |
[02:00] | Veronica she’s lucky I’m not pressing charges. | 维罗尼卡 算她走运我不准备起诉她 |
[02:02] | Nicholas, why aren’t you dressed yet? | 尼克拉斯 你怎么还没有换衣服 |
[02:05] | And who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[02:07] | You’re not safe here, okay? Any of you. | 你们在这里不安全 好吗 你们所有人 |
[02:10] | You need to go… | 你们得离开这里 |
[02:12] | Nicholas St. Clair? | 尼克拉斯·圣克莱尔吗 |
[02:14] | He is and I’m his father is there a problem? | 没错 我是他的父亲 有什么事吗 |
[02:16] | Well, there’s been a complaint made against him. | 有人控告了他 |
[02:18] | He’s gonna have to come down to the station. | 他得跟我去趟局里了 |
[02:20] | You and your wife, as well. | 你还有你的妻子也请一起去 |
[02:22] | You might wanna get dressed, son. | 你应该更衣了 孩子 |
[02:29] | Should I ask what you’re doing here? | 我能问一下你来这里干什么 |
[02:32] | I’m | 我是来 |
[02:34] | making sure Nick got what was coming to him. | 提醒尼克他将会发生的事 |
[02:37] | Go home, Betty. | 回家去吧 贝蒂 |
[02:45] | 未知号码 | |
[02:50] | You didn’t kill him. | 你没有杀他 |
[02:52] | Nick isn’t one of Riverdale’s sons. | 尼克不是河谷镇的人 |
[02:54] | And you’d already given me the most wonderful gift. | 而且你已经给了我最好的礼物了 |
[02:57] | When you said Nick’s name, in that moment of nakedness, | 你说出尼克的名字时 那一刻你彻底暴露了 |
[03:00] | you let me see the real Betty. | 你让我看到了真正的贝蒂 |
[03:02] | And she was beautiful, and righteous. | 她是那样美丽 正义 |
[03:05] | Judge, jury, executioner– | 审判者 评判者 制裁者 |
[03:08] | No, no, that’s not. I’m… | 不 不 不是的 我 |
[03:10] | Now that I’ve seen your true self, Betty, | 现在我看到了真正的你 贝蒂 |
[03:14] | the real work can begin. | 真正的任务可以开始了 |
[03:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:25] | 亚奇 你起来了吗 | |
[03:31] | Penelope, thank you for coming. | 佩内洛普 谢谢你过来 |
[03:34] | We called as soon as Cheryl told us. | 从谢丽尔那听说后 我们就打给你了 |
[03:37] | And I appreciate that, | 很感谢 |
[03:40] | I just wish you’d stopped her from talking | 我希望你们能让她不要 |
[03:42] | to Sheriff Keller. | 跟凯勒警长说这件事 |
[03:43] | Lord knows what Cheryl did or said | 天知道谢丽尔对圣克莱尔 |
[03:45] | to the St. Clair boy to provoke him. | 说了什么或做了什么而惹了他 |
[03:47] | According to Veronica, nothing. | 根据维罗尼卡所说 她什么也没做 |
[03:50] | Hermione. Hiram. | 赫敏 海勒姆 |
[03:52] | I want this handled discreetly. | 我希望能低调处理此事 |
[03:57] | Well, I’m confident that the | 我敢肯定 |
[03:58] | St. Clairs feel the same way. | 圣克莱尔也是这么想的 |
[04:00] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[04:02] | I’ll talk to that idiot Keller | 我会跟那个白痴凯勒谈谈 |
[04:04] | and tell him we won’t be pressing charges. | 告诉他我们不会提起诉讼 |
[04:07] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[04:09] | nothing really happened to Cheryl. | 谢丽尔也没有怎么样 |
[04:16] | Cheryl, I’m…so sorry. | 谢丽尔 我 很抱歉 |
[04:19] | Don’t be silly. I’m used to it. | 别傻了 我习惯了 |
[04:22] | And besides, you heard what Mommy said. | 再说了 你也听见我妈说的了 |
[04:24] | Nothing really happened to me. | 我也没有怎么样 |
[04:26] | – Nick roofied you, he tried– – I’m fine, | -尼克给你下了药 他想 -我没事 |
[04:28] | Veronica. Everything’s fine. | 维罗尼卡 一点事都没有 |
[04:30] | If everything’s fine, | 如果一点都没事 |
[04:32] | why did we call Sheriff Keller and make a statement? | 为什么我们要打给凯勒警长去录证词 |
[04:34] | A momentary lapse in sanity. | 我一时神志不清 |
[04:36] | I mean, can you even imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[04:38] | Me, facing off against Nick St.Clair | 我 和尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[04:39] | in a courtroom battle royale? | 对簿公堂 |
[04:40] | – I’d be a laughing stock. – Cheryl, wait. | -我会成为笑柄的 -谢丽尔 等等 |
[04:45] | It’s not just you. | 不仅仅是你 |
[04:46] | He’s done it to other girls, | 他还对其他女孩这样干过 |
[04:48] | I mean, hell, he even tried to do it to me. | 他还想对我下手 |
[04:51] | The night before the open house. | 开放日前一晚的事 |
[04:54] | Did you tell your parents? | 你跟你爸妈说了吗 |
[04:58] | And yet you were happy to fill them in | 但是你还是很开心地 |
[04:59] | on my after-dark-drama, weren’t you? | 在我的昏迷闹剧那天接待了他们 不是吗 |
[05:02] | Well, I won’t be a puppet for your thirst for vengeance. | 我不想成为你复仇的傀儡 |
[05:03] | You want justice? | 你想追求正义 |
[05:05] | You go after Nick in court, Veronica. | 你去把尼克告上法庭 维罗尼卡 |
[05:12] | Thanks for letting me sleep over. | 谢谢你让我过夜 |
[05:15] | Now on to the next crashpad | 现在我得找另一家暂住了 |
[05:17] | until my uncle stops locking me out. | 直到我叔叔不再不让我回家了 |
[05:19] | My trailer is your trailer. | 我的拖车就是你的拖车 |
[05:22] | – Last night was– – A PG-13 grope-session? | -昨晚 -有点少儿不宜 |
[05:26] | Way to knock a guy down a peg. | 也扫扫某人的威风 |
[05:28] | Look, cards on the table. | 听着 明摆的事 |
[05:31] | You’re not over Betty, | 你还没把贝蒂忘掉 |
[05:33] | and I’m not interested in being anybody’s rebound. | 而我没兴趣做任何人的感情复健 |
[05:36] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[05:38] | I’m more into girls anyways. | 我反正更喜欢女生 |
[05:44] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[05:47] | I needed to clear my head and I did. | 我需要整理一下思绪 我也这么做了 |
[05:50] | And I realized that this is just a sick game to him. | 然后我意识到这对于他来说只是个变态游戏 |
[05:54] | Psychological torture. | 精神折磨 |
[05:57] | So, | 所以 |
[05:59] | I’m done. With the Black Hood. | 我受够了 对于黑兜帽 |
[06:01] | With his letters, with his Simon Says. | 对于他那些信 对于他的”颐指气使” |
[06:04] | So, what happens when he calls again? | 那他如果再打来怎么办 |
[06:05] | I won’t answer. | 我不会接了 |
[06:08] | I can’t…keep playing. I can’t. | 我玩不下去了 我不行了 |
[06:12] | – Didn’t he threaten Polly? – He did and I talked to her. | -他不是威胁波莉了 -没错 我跟她说了 |
[06:15] | The people at the farm are gonna help her disappear for a while. | 农场那边的人会帮她销声匿迹一段时间 |
[06:17] | Just until it’s safe again. | 直到情况安全了再说 |
[06:18] | Yeah, whenever that is. | 是啊 鬼知道什么时候才安全 |
[06:19] | And what about Jughead and Veronica? | 那猪头和维罗尼卡呢 |
[06:21] | We have to tell them the truth. | 我们必须得告诉他们真相 |
[06:21] | And we will. I’ll tell them. Let’s just, | 会说的 我来跟他们说 让我们先 |
[06:23] | you know, let things settle first. | 你知道的 先等事情平息了再说 |
[06:25] | Make sure it’s all over. | 确保一切都完结了 |
[06:38] | – Mom. – Dad. | -妈 -爸 |
[06:40] | Riverdale’s best and brightest, huh? | 河谷镇最好最聪明的孩子们 |
[06:43] | Alice, thank you for hosting. | 艾丽丝 谢谢你的招待 |
[06:45] | Of course, Mayor McCoy. | 客气了 麦克伊镇长 |
[06:47] | When I heard what happened at Nick’s party, | 当我听说尼克派对上发生的事后 |
[06:48] | I decided that we should come together | 我就决定我们应该聚一下 |
[06:50] | to deal with this motley crew of liars, | 来解决一下这伙骗子 |
[06:53] | dope-fiends, and fornicators. | 瘾君子以及通奸犯的问题 |
[06:55] | Except for my Betty, who was smart enough to leave the party | 除了我家贝蒂 非常聪明的知道该在派对 |
[06:58] | before it descended into a bacchanalian free for all | 堕落成酒色狂欢盛宴前果断离开 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. Mom, please don’t. | 天呐 妈 求你别说了 |
[07:02] | Oh great, here we go | 好极了 开始了 |
[07:03] | Saint Betty and Succubus Veronica. | 圣人贝蒂和魅魔维罗尼卡 |
[07:04] | So, this is for clarity, Alice. | 话先说清楚 艾丽丝 |
[07:06] | You’re hosting this little get-together to what? | 你组织这次小型聚会是为了什么 |
[07:08] | You know, I may have taken Jingle Jangle, | 你知道的 我或许是嗑了”叮当” |
[07:10] | but she’s the one who had a psychotic break. | 但她才是崩溃了的那个 |
[07:12] | Cut her some slack, Veronica. | 放过她吧 维罗尼卡 |
[07:13] | She just broke up with Jughead | 她刚跟猪头分手 |
[07:14] | What? Hashtag Bughead is no more? | 什么 猪头是过去时了 |
[07:16] | And Betty didn’t tell me? | 这事贝蒂竟然没告诉我 |
[07:18] | Careful throwing stones there, acid-queen Alice. | 落井下石的时候小心点 酸话女皇艾丽丝 |
[07:21] | I’m not the only one in this room | 我可不是这屋子里唯一 |
[07:22] | that knows the story behind that mugshot | 知道你女儿在报纸上刊登的 |
[07:24] | that your daughter printed in her paper. | 那个档案照背后故事的人 |
[07:27] | Well I, for one, would like to know | 我 首先 想知道 |
[07:28] | who brought the Jingle Jangle to the party? | 是谁把”叮当”带到了派对上 |
[07:35] | Reginald, not a single word out of your mouth | 雷吉纳德 在我们找来律师之前 |
[07:38] | until we get a lawyer. | 一句话也别说 |
[07:39] | No, all Reggie needs to tell us, Melinda, | 不 雷吉只需要告诉我们 梅琳达 |
[07:41] | is how he acquired it. | 他是怎么弄到”叮当”的 |
[07:43] | Some gang member who deals on the Southside… | 某个在南区贩毒的帮派成员 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God, you have a dealer? | 我的天呐 你还认识毒贩 |
[07:46] | Once again, Mayor, | 又一次证明了 镇长 |
[07:47] | the Southside is the source of all our problems. | 南区是我们面临的所有问题的源头 |
[07:50] | Was he a Serpent? Does he go to Southside High? | 他是毒蛇帮成员吗 在南区高中上学吗 |
[07:52] | – I think so, yeah. – What does it matter? | -我觉得是的 -那有什么关系 |
[07:53] | Not all Serpents are drug dealers. | 并非所有毒蛇帮成员都是毒贩 |
[07:54] | – Archie, not helping. – Look, | -亚奇 你这话无济于事 -听着 |
[07:56] | we shouldn’t have taken the JJ, | 我们确实不应该嗑”叮当” |
[07:58] | but Nick’s the one who asked Reggie to get it | 然而是尼克叫雷吉去弄的 |
[08:00] | and then pushed it on us. | 接着又把责任推到我们身上 |
[08:01] | He’s the one who should be in the hot seat. | 他才是应该被问责的那个人 |
[08:03] | I mean, he’s the one who roofied Cheryl | 他才是那个给谢丽尔下药 |
[08:04] | and tried to assault her. | 并试图侵犯她的人 |
[08:05] | Prosecuting Nick St. Clair would be difficult | 指控尼克·圣克莱尔会很困难 |
[08:07] | given that all witnesses were high. | 鉴于所有的目击证人都嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, but Josie and I saw Nick with Cheryl | 没错 但乔茜和我在派对结束后第二天晚上 |
[08:11] | the night after the party, | 看到尼克跟谢丽尔在一起 |
[08:12] | and neither of us were on Jingle Jangle. | 而我们俩当时都没有嗑”叮当” |
[08:13] | The drug stays in your system for three days. | 毒品会在身体里停留三天 |
[08:15] | So if I drug tested you right now, | 所以如果我现在给你做药检 |
[08:17] | you’d have a credibility problem. | 你的证词就有可信度问题了 |
[08:19] | Josie, you took that drug? | 乔茜 你当时也嗑药了吗 |
[08:21] | You put that poison in your system, | 你竟然会在明知你父亲 |
[08:23] | knowing the way your father’s struggled with addiction? | 和毒瘾抗争的情况下 服用那种毒药 |
[08:29] | I see. | 我了解了 |
[08:31] | From this moment on, bringing the Southside under control | 从现在开始 把南区带入正轨 |
[08:34] | is my number one priority as mayor. | 将是我身为镇长的头号优先事项 |
[08:36] | If it means razing it to the ground | 如果那意味着从那所高中开始 |
[08:38] | or arresting every single Serpent in sight, | 夷平一切或者逮捕视野内的 |
[08:41] | starting at that high school, | 所有毒蛇帮成员 |
[08:43] | so be it. | 那就这么着吧 |
[08:45] | Let’s go, Josephine, | 我们走 约瑟芬 |
[08:48] | now! | 快点 |
[08:56] | “People have associated this school with | “人们看到这所学校就会自然而然的联系到 |
[08:56] | 《红与黑》 天堂中的贫民窟 | |
[08:58] | the plagues of the Southside. | 南区的各种严重问题 |
[09:00] | Drugs, gangs, violence. | 毒品 帮派 暴力 |
[09:02] | But, like the Southside, there is a community here. | 但就像南区一样 这里也有社群 |
[09:06] | And while the decay is real, it is not irreversible.” | 虽然这种衰朽真实存在 但并非不可逆转” |
[09:12] | I’m impressed, Jughead. | 真令我刮目相看 猪头 |
[09:15] | Where’d you find the time | 你是如何边向 |
[09:16] | to put out an issue of The Red and the Black | 南区毒蛇帮表忠心 边挤出时间 |
[09:18] | while pledging the Southside Serpents? | 给《红与黑》写文章的 |
[09:23] | I’m not blind. | 我可不瞎 |
[09:25] | We had a deal. | 我们有言在先 |
[09:28] | The Serpents… | 毒蛇帮 |
[09:30] | They truly are a community, Mr. Phillips. | 他们确实是个社群 菲利普斯先生 |
[09:32] | A community of drug-dealers. | 毒贩社群 |
[09:34] | That’s not the Serpents. That’s the Ghoulies. | 那并不是毒蛇帮 是食尸鬼 |
[09:36] | That’s my next article. | 我下篇文章就是写他们的 |
[09:38] | Jughead, when you said… | 猪头 当你说 |
[09:40] | 亚奇 现在出来见我 | |
[09:41] | Uh, will you excuse me? Just two seconds. | 能稍等我一下吗 就一会 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Mr. Phillips. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 菲利普斯先生 |
[09:49] | Jug! Jug! | 猪头 猪头 |
[09:51] | We gotta go, right now. | 我们现在就得走了 |
[09:52] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[09:54] | Betty ask you to throw some salt in the wound? | 贝蒂让你过来给我伤口上撒盐吗 |
[09:56] | Mayor McCoy’s about to raid Southside High. | 麦克伊镇长准备突击检查南区高中了 |
[09:57] | We gotta get you out of here, right now, come on. | 我们得立刻把你从这里弄出去 来吧 |
[10:15] | Jug, you wanna help her? | 猪头 你想帮她吗 |
[10:16] | You can’t do that from behind bars. Come on. | 你在监狱里面可帮不了她 快走 |
[10:41] | 河谷镇 | |
[10:48] | What do you mean that Nick… | 你说尼克怎么来着 |
[10:50] | He tried to. | 他企图来着 |
[10:51] | After the penthouse party that I nipped it in the bud. | 就在被我扼杀掉的阁楼派对 |
[10:53] | Ugh, I hope Nick St. Clair chokes on his silver spoon. | 我真希望尼克·圣克莱尔活活被惯死 |
[10:57] | You need to tell someone. My dad. Or your dad. | 你得找个人说这事 我爸 或者你爸 |
[10:59] | No, Kevin. My dad cannot know. | 不 凯文 不能让我爸知道 |
[11:02] | Have you ever seen The Godfather? | 你连《教父》都没看过吗 |
[11:04] | If my dad ever found out what Nick did– | 要是让我爸知道尼克干了什么 |
[11:06] | What? He’d put a horse’s head in Nick’s bed? | 怎么 他会把马头放尼克床上吗 |
[11:08] | Worse, he’d put Nick’s head in Mr. and Mrs. St. Clair’s bed. | 比那更惨 他会把尼克的头放他爸妈床上 |
[11:11] | I don’t want his blood on my dad’s hands or on mine. | 我可不想让他的血脏了我爸或者我的手 |
[11:18] | – Veronica, I… – Don’t even try, | -维罗尼卡 我 -别说了 |
[11:19] | Benedict Betty. | 圣母贝蒂 |
[11:21] | Chill, Kevin. She’s not worth it. | 别激动 凯文 她不配 |
[11:32] | 未知来电 | |
[11:40] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 你要求的我都照做了 |
[11:42] | Why can’t you leave me the hell alone? | 你怎么就不能放过我呢 |
[11:44] | Because we’re not finished. | 因为还没完事 |
[11:45] | I spared Nick’s life. | 我留了尼克一条小命 |
[11:47] | Because of me, you don’t have his blood on your hands. | 因为我 他的血才没脏了你的手 |
[11:50] | If you don’t help me, | 你要是不帮我 |
[11:50] | you’ll be responsible for far worse. | 更糟糕的事情就等着你来负责了 |
[11:53] | Riverdale’s streets will run red. | 到时候会血染河谷镇 |
[11:55] | Help you how? | 怎么帮你 |
[11:57] | While Keller and his men hunt for low-level dealers, | 凯勒和他的人追查小毒贩的时候 |
[11:59] | we will go after the real sinner, | 我们会对真正的罪人下手 |
[12:01] | the drug maker, | 制毒者 |
[12:02] | someone who hides behind a name, the Sugar Man. | 藏在”糖人”名字背后的人 |
[12:06] | A corrupter of children who deserves swift, brutal justice. | 带坏孩子的人就应该赶紧严惩 |
[12:10] | The fact that you’re asking me to find him | 你让我去找他 |
[12:12] | means that you can’t. | 说明你找不倒 |
[12:13] | I’m a school newspaper reporter. | 我是一个校报记者 |
[12:15] | Who also happens to be friends | 又恰好和”糖人” |
[12:16] | with the daughter of the Sugar Man’s former supplier. | 前任供应商的女儿是朋友 |
[12:19] | Clifford Blossom. I’d start there. | 克利福德·布鲁森 从这着手 |
[12:22] | And if I find him, what will you do to him? | 如果我找到他了 你会对他做什么 |
[12:25] | Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answers to, Betty. | 别问你不想知道答案的问题 贝蒂 |
[12:27] | Bring me the identity of the Sugar Man | 把”糖人”的身份给我 |
[12:30] | and I will put down my sword. | 我就放下屠刀 |
[12:31] | And if I don’t? If I refuse? | 要是我不给呢 我拒绝呢 |
[12:33] | Someone will be purified. Don’t test me on that. | 某人会被除掉 别考验我 |
[12:40] | – Jughead, calm down. – Calm down? | -猪头 冷静点 -冷静 |
[12:42] | Archie, Riverdale just became a police state. | 亚奇 河谷镇刚刚成为一个极权国家 |
[12:44] | McCoy’s convinced the Serpents are the ones | 麦克伊镇长相信毒蛇帮 |
[12:46] | dealing Jingle Jangle. | 就是卖”叮当”的人 |
[12:47] | Serpents don’t deal that stuff. | 毒蛇帮不碰那东西的 |
[12:49] | – The Ghoulies do. – So tell Mayor McCoy that. | -是食尸鬼干的 -那就告诉麦克伊镇长 |
[12:51] | Oh, Mayor McCoy. | 麦克伊镇长 |
[12:54] | Do you mean the McCoy that | 你是说那个刚才不由分说 |
[12:56] | just arrested all my friends for no reason? | 就把我的朋友们都逮捕了的麦克伊镇长吗 |
[12:59] | What do you care anyway, man? | 你在乎什么 |
[13:00] | I thought you and Betty wanted nothing to do with me, right? | 我以为你和贝蒂想跟我划清界限 |
[13:03] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened and how it happened. | 刚才的发生的事以及事情的起因我感到很遗憾 |
[13:06] | And as for Betty, | 至于贝蒂 |
[13:08] | you should maybe talk to her. | 你也许应该跟她谈谈 |
[13:13] | I gotta go. Tall Boy wants to parley. | 我得走了 高个儿要找我谈 |
[13:23] | Sweet cousin, to what do I owe this unannounced pleasure? | 亲爱的表亲 什么风把你吹来了 |
[13:26] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我就是想来看看你怎么样了 |
[13:29] | I’m compartmentalizing. | 我在区分协调 |
[13:33] | But I also see right through you, Invisible Woman. | 但是我也看清了你 隐形女侠 |
[13:37] | I’m writing an article. | 我在写一篇文章 |
[13:39] | On Jingle Jangle inundating Riverdale. | 关于”叮当”侵害河谷镇的 |
[13:42] | Have you ever heard of the Sugar Man? | 你听说过”糖人”吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[13:48] | What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | As children, Mother told us tales of | 小时候 我妈给我们讲过 |
[13:52] | how Daddy was friends with the so-called Sugar Man. | 我吧跟所谓的””糖人”是朋友的故事 |
[13:55] | And if we were bad, | 如果我们表现不好 |
[13:56] | he would sneak into our rooms at night, | 他会在晚上偷偷溜进我们的房间 |
[13:57] | steal us from our beds, | 把我们从床上掳走 |
[13:59] | whisk us away, nevermore to be seen. | 送到别处 谁也找不到 |
[14:01] | Cheryl is it possible that this man | 谢丽尔 有没有可能 |
[14:04] | maybe worked for your father’s drug business? | 这个人为你父亲贩过毒 |
[14:09] | Dear God, Betty. | 天啊 贝蒂 |
[14:10] | Is there no memory, however traumatic, you won’t defile? | 是不是不管多大事 没有你挖不到的 |
[14:13] | I’m just trying to get to the truth. | 我只是想查明事情的真相 |
[14:14] | I’ve told you the truth. | 我已经告诉你真相了 |
[14:15] | The Sugar Man was a poison confection | “糖人”不过是我妈编出来 |
[14:17] | spun by my mother to scare children. | 吓唬小孩子的手段 |
[14:19] | Like the Sandman or Krampus. | 跟睡魔或者克朗普斯一样 |
[14:22] | Now fly away, little bird. | 现在你可以飞走了 小鸟人 |
[14:29] | Community service? Can’t you just ground me, Dad? | 社区服务 你就禁足我还不行吗 爸 |
[14:32] | Community service. Mayor McCoy’s idea, | 社区服务 麦克伊镇长的主意 |
[14:35] | and it’s a damn good one if you ask me. | 而且依我看这招不错 |
[14:38] | Put that trash in your body | 你嗑一次那个垃圾 |
[14:39] | you can spend a day pickin’ up trash at Pickens Park. | 就得在皮肯斯公园捡一天垃圾 |
[14:45] | You know, I know Jug wasn’t at your little Lollapalooza | 我知道猪头那天晚上没去你们的音乐会 |
[14:47] | the other night, but he does go to Southside High. | 但是他确实在南区高中上学 |
[14:49] | It’s is ground-zero for that crap. | 那简直就是灾难中心 |
[14:51] | You talkin’ to him, checkin’ in? How’s he doing? | 你跟他聊了吗 他怎么样 |
[14:53] | Tryin’ to… | 我在努力 |
[14:56] | Kind of like that when I was tryin’ to help FP. | 有点像我当年想帮FP |
[15:00] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[15:01] | Never-ending battle with those two. | 跟这俩人操不完的心 |
[15:04] | I just hope with Jug it’s not a losing one. | 我只希望猪头没事 |
[15:11] | Sit down, kid. | 坐下 孩子 |
[15:13] | Business to discuss. | 有事要谈 |
[15:15] | Tall Boy, what the hell is this? | 高个儿 这是什么情况 |
[15:18] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[15:19] | You’re in my house. | 你们在我家 |
[15:24] | It’s the House of the Dead. | 这是亡灵之家 |
[15:27] | Well, I’m sorry, who the hell are you? | 不好意思 你是哪根葱 |
[15:29] | Take it easy, Jughead. | 冷静点 猪头 |
[15:31] | Malachai speaks for the Ghoulies. | 马尔凯是食尸鬼的代表 |
[15:34] | With the heat on us and our ranks depleted, | 我们现在压力很大 地位又降低了 |
[15:36] | our tribes need to unite. | 我们部落需要团结起来 |
[15:37] | And that’s gonna be easier to do | 要是你同意这个伙伴关系 |
[15:39] | if you endorse this partnership. | 一切就能容易一些 |
[15:42] | – Me? – You’re FP’s son. | -我吗 -你是FP的儿子 |
[15:44] | That carries weight, | 这是有一定份量的 |
[15:45] | especially with our younger members. | 尤其是对那些比较年轻的成员来说 |
[15:47] | Tall Boy, they’re the reason Southside was even raided. | 高个儿 南区就因为他们而遇袭的 |
[15:50] | Them and their Jingle Jangle. | 他们和那些”叮当” |
[15:52] | Chaos is how we thrive. You better get used to it. | 混乱是我们成长的方式 你最好赶紧习惯 |
[15:57] | Are you seriously going to do this to my dad? | 你真要这么对我爸吗 |
[15:59] | You’re supposed to be his right-hand. | 你本是他的得力助手 |
[16:01] | The Northside declared war today. | 北区今天宣战了 |
[16:05] | Your old man ain’t here to call the shots. | 你爸却不在这里主持大局 |
[16:08] | And, yeah, I’m his right-hand. | 没错 我是他的得力助手 |
[16:11] | That makes me de facto leader, here and now, so… | 所以我现在是名副其实的领导 |
[16:16] | Things are changing, Jones. | 时局在变 琼斯 |
[16:19] | Either you change with them, | 你不跟着一起改变 |
[16:22] | or suffer the consequences. | 就得承担后果 |
[16:27] | Evolve or die, baby. | 不进化就得死 宝贝 |
[16:29] | Evolve or die. | 不进化就得死 |
[17:04] | Sheriff Keller? | 凯勒警长 |
[17:05] | The station said you might be here. | 警局说你也许在这里 |
[17:08] | I’m off the clock, Betty. | 我下班了 贝蒂 |
[17:09] | Just a few questions, | 我就问几个问题 |
[17:10] | for a Blue and Gold story on Jingle Jangle. | 关于《蓝金报》对”叮当”的报道 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好 |
[17:14] | One question, so you better make it good. | 只能问一个问题 所以你最好想清楚 |
[17:18] | Have you ever heard of a dealer called the Sugar Man? | 你有没有听说过一个叫做”糖人”的毒贩 |
[17:21] | Heard of him… Oh, I know him. | 听说过 我认识他 |
[17:24] | You know him. | 你也认识他 |
[17:25] | The Sugar Man, the Maple Man, the Delivery Man. | 糖人 枫糖人 送货员 |
[17:28] | I mean, he’s had about a million different names. | 他有过很多不同的化名 |
[17:29] | But it was always just one man. | 但其实都是同一个人 |
[17:31] | Clifford Blossom. | 克利福德·布鲁森 |
[17:33] | But he’s dead. | 但是他死了 |
[17:35] | So, how was there still a supply of Jingle Jangle? | 所以怎么会还有在卖”叮当”呢 |
[17:37] | Jingle Jangle didn’t hit the streets | 在克利福德死后 |
[17:39] | until after Clifford died. | “叮当”才散布到街头 |
[17:42] | Truth is, anybody could be the supplier now. | 事实上 谁都可能供货 |
[17:46] | Good night, Betty. | 晚安 贝蒂 |
[17:54] | Drafting your next savage take-down? | 在起草你下一次残暴的出击吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t expect you to believe me, | 我不指望你相信我 |
[18:06] | but I didn’t mean what I said. | 但我说的话并非我本意 |
[18:08] | – There’s no sane excuse. – No. There isn’t. | -这事没有合理的解释 -的确 |
[18:11] | So, tell me, B… | 告诉我 小贝 |
[18:14] | What’s the insane excuse? | 不合理的解释呢 |
[18:21] | So, to recap… | 再说一次 |
[18:25] | You’re talking to a serial killer on the reg | 你时不时和一个连环杀手通电话 |
[18:28] | and he’s been puppet-mastering you? | 而他一直在背后操纵你吗 |
[18:33] | I’ll never forgive myself for what I did, Vee. | 我永远也无法原谅自己的所作所为 小维 |
[18:36] | To you, to Jug, to my mom, | 对你 猪头和我妈妈 |
[18:38] | hell, even to Nick St. Clair. | 甚至是尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[18:40] | Girl, I would’ve given Nick’s name | 妹子 我本来可以说出尼克的名字 |
[18:42] | and then happily treated myself to a facial. | 然后开心地给自己敷个面膜 |
[18:46] | I still might… but, yes. | 我还是会 但是没错 |
[18:48] | You’re in a toxic relationship with the Black Hood, | 你和黑兜帽现在处于一段不良的关系 |
[18:51] | and you need to break up. | 你要斩断这段关系 |
[18:52] | Or I could turn the tables on him, Vee. | 或者我可以扭转形势 小维 |
[18:55] | He says he’ll go away if I do one last thing… | 他说如果我做最后一件事 他就会消失 |
[18:59] | Find out who’s behind the Jingle Jangle, | 找出”叮当”的幕后主脑 |
[19:01] | some creep called the Sugar Man. | 某个叫做”糖人”的怪胎 |
[19:04] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 那问题是什么 |
[19:05] | If the Sugar Man exists, and I find out who he is, | 如果糖人存在的话 即使我查到了他的身份 |
[19:08] | I can’t just give up his name. | 我也不能就这样交出他的名字 |
[19:10] | The Black Hood would kill him. | 黑兜帽会杀了他的 |
[19:12] | And drug dealer or not, he’s still a human being. | 不管他是不是毒贩 他始终是个人 |
[19:15] | – Barely. – I’m so close, Vee. | -几乎不是人 -我就快查到了 小维 |
[19:18] | Will you help? | 你会帮我吗 |
[19:23] | I’m in. | 我帮你 |
[19:27] | This isn’t an alliance with the Ghoulies, | 这不是和食尸鬼结盟 |
[19:29] | this is a hostile takeover. | 而是恶意接管 |
[19:32] | Oh, God. Who knows how long Tall Boy | 天呐 谁知道高个儿花了多长时间 |
[19:34] | has been planning on betraying us. | 来计划背叛我们 |
[19:36] | Maybe I stall, just until Sweet Pea and Toni get out. | 也许我可以拖一下 直到甜豌豆和托妮出来 |
[19:38] | I just hope they’d rather go to war | 我倒是希望他们和食尸鬼开战 |
[19:40] | with the Ghoulies than start… | 也不要 |
[19:42] | – Jughead. – …dealing Jingle Jangle. | -猪头 -贩卖”叮当” |
[19:43] | You joined the Serpents to keep the peace. | 你加入毒蛇帮就为了维持和平 |
[19:45] | My dad would never sit back and let this happen. | 换做是我爸 绝对不会做事不理任其发展的 |
[19:48] | So, neither will I. | 所以我也不会 |
[19:50] | So, unless you have any better ideas. | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[19:52] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[19:54] | But, dude, what you just said. | 但是哥们 你刚刚已经说出来了 |
[19:59] | Start from the beginning, boys. | 从头开始 小子们 |
[20:06] | Hey, you can reprimand me for joining the Serpents later, | 你可以晚点再责备我加入毒蛇帮 |
[20:10] | but if we don’t do something now, | 但如果我们现在不采取行动 |
[20:14] | there will be no more Serpents. | 以后就再也没有毒蛇帮了 |
[20:16] | It’ll just be the Ghoulies. | 只会有食尸鬼 |
[20:20] | Ghoulies dress like fops, | 虽然食尸鬼一身警察打扮 |
[20:22] | but they’re a nasty crew. | 但他们是一群卑鄙的人 |
[20:24] | Serpents have survived worse though. | 毒蛇帮经历过更艰难的困境 |
[20:27] | Much worse. | 比这艰难多了 |
[20:28] | The only hitch is, it sounds like you’re out-manned, | 唯一的问题是 你们似乎寡不敌众 |
[20:31] | which means you gotta avoid bloodshed at all costs. | 所以你们要不惜一切代价避免流血事件 |
[20:34] | I agree. 100%. | 我百分之百同意 |
[20:36] | So out think ’em. This is about territory… | 要比他们想得更快 这是领域的问题 |
[20:39] | If there’s one thing Ghoulies love, | 要说食尸鬼有什么喜欢的事 |
[20:41] | it’s their crazy souped-up retro cars and hearses. | 就是他们操蛋的大马力复古车和灵车 |
[20:44] | You catch my Riverdale drift, boys? | 你们学会了我的河谷镇漂移吗 小子们 |
[20:50] | Challenge them to a street race, one on one. | 向他们挑战一对一街头赛车 |
[20:55] | But keep it on the DL. | 但要低调 |
[20:56] | It’s illegal, it’ll get you locked up. | 因为那是犯法的 会让你们坐牢的 |
[20:59] | – Go on. – Set the terms of the race. | -继续说 -设置比赛规定 |
[21:02] | Their guy wins, the Serpents roll over. | 如果他们获胜 毒蛇帮就滚一边去 |
[21:04] | And if we win, the Ghoulies back off. | 如果我们获胜 食尸鬼就要让路 |
[21:08] | Maybe you raise the stakes. | 也许该增加赌注 |
[21:10] | And whoever wins, controls Southside High. | 获胜的一方 将掌控南区高中 |
[21:13] | And we get rid of the Ghoulies | 我们摆脱食尸鬼 |
[21:15] | and get rid of the Jingle Jangle, | 摆脱”叮当” |
[21:17] | and get McCoy off our back. | 就能让麦克伊不再盯着我们 |
[21:25] | That’s me, that’s Jason, and that’s the Sugar Man. | 这是我 这是杰森 而这个就是”糖人” |
[21:29] | Remember? You’d tell us tales | 记得吗 你和我们说过 |
[21:31] | of how he was friends with Daddy? | 他和爸爸是怎么成为朋友的 |
[21:32] | We were to stay up in our rooms | 每当他来瑰刺庄园的时候 |
[21:34] | whenever he visited Thornhill? | 我们都会在房间不睡觉 |
[21:37] | Was he one of Daddy’s business associates? | 他是爸爸的其中一个生意伙伴吗 |
[21:41] | Not maple syrup, but the other kind of business? | 不是枫糖浆生意 而是其他的生意 |
[21:47] | After all you kept from me about Daddy, | 你对我隐瞒了爸爸的事 |
[21:49] | about Jason’s death, | 还有杰森的死 |
[21:50] | is this another piece of your cryptic puzzle? | 这又是你的秘密之一吗 |
[21:53] | As usual, Cheryl, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 一如既往 谢丽尔 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:56] | I never told you any such stories. | 我从没有对你说过这种事 |
[21:59] | And as for your father’s business dealings, | 至于你父亲的商业往来 |
[22:01] | you know full well that all | 你很清楚他的全部记录 |
[22:03] | his records were either seized by the police | 要么在警察手里 |
[22:05] | or burned in the fire you started! | 要么都毁于你放的火里了 |
[22:14] | Pickens Park? More like Needle Park. | 皮肯斯公园 不如叫针头公园 |
[22:18] | I wouldn’t even go cruising here. | 我连打野炮都不愿意来这里 |
[22:21] | Hey, uh, feel free to, you know, pitch in. | 欢迎来出一份力 |
[22:25] | I get you’re pretty much Beyonce, but today, | 我知道你像碧昂斯一样高贵 但今天 |
[22:29] | you’re just like us commoners. | 你和我们一样都是平民 |
[22:30] | I think your biceps can handle it, Mantle. | 我觉得你的肱二头肌能应付得了 曼特尔 |
[22:33] | – You trying to get me to flex? – Josie… | -你想看我秀肌肉吗 -乔茜 |
[22:35] | You mind if I borrow Reggie for a New York minute? | 我可以借用一下雷吉吗 |
[22:38] | Please. Take him. | 请便 把他带走吧 |
[22:41] | Love watching me walk away, huh? | 喜欢看我走开是吗 |
[22:45] | What do you want, Veronica? | 什么事 维罗尼卡 |
[22:47] | We were kind of in the middle of something. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[22:49] | I want the name of your Jingle Jangle contact | 我想知道卖给你”叮当”的人叫什么 |
[22:51] | and I won’t take no for an answer. | 不许拒绝 |
[22:55] | Betty, you have to talk to Jughead. | 贝蒂 你必须和猪头谈一谈 |
[22:58] | Soon, I promise. | 很快就会的 我保证 |
[23:01] | I just need to take care of a few things. | 我只需要先处理一些事情 |
[23:15] | I’ll go out on a limb and guess you’re Verne. | 我冒险猜一下 你就是凡尔纳 |
[23:18] | You got my stuff? | 我的货带来了吗 |
[23:21] | I don’t take American Excess. | 我不接受信用卡 |
[23:23] | Will this do? | 这个可以吗 |
[23:25] | My girl and I need a reason to live tonight. | 我和我的姐妹今晚要放纵一下 |
[23:27] | She just broke up with her beau. Full spiral. Tragic. | 她刚和男朋友分手 悲剧循环 太惨了 |
[23:30] | $150. | 150块 |
[23:32] | For the record, I know you’re overcharging me, | 事先声明 我知道你要价过高 |
[23:34] | but I’m desperate. | 但我走投无路了 |
[23:37] | My compliments to the Sugar Man. | 代我问候”糖人” |
[23:40] | Did I get it wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[23:42] | Isn’t that the name of the genius behind these sweet-treats? | 这些糖果背后的天才不是他吗 |
[23:45] | Have you ever met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[23:48] | What about my change, asshat? | 没找钱呢 混蛋 |
[23:53] | Our Drugstore Cowboy should be passing you | 迷幻牛郎就要经过你了 |
[23:57] | in three, two, one… | 倒计时三 二 一 |
[24:00] | I’ve got eyes on him. | 我盯住他了 |
[24:05] | Me and my boy | 我和我的兄弟 |
[24:07] | want to challenge you to a race. | 要挑战你赛车 |
[24:11] | If we win, | 如果我们赢了 |
[24:13] | Serpents remain autonomous | 毒蛇帮保持自主 |
[24:16] | and you quit dealing at Southside High. | 你们不许在南区高中做生意 |
[24:20] | And if we win? | 如果我们赢了呢 |
[24:21] | We fold, | 我们退出 |
[24:23] | and you will continue polluting the Southside | 你们可以继续用杀人吸管 |
[24:25] | with your little straws of death. | 污染南区 |
[24:27] | So, the mighty Serpent Prince has some stones, | 尊贵的毒蛇帮王子有点胆子 |
[24:30] | but not much else. | 但仅此而已 |
[24:32] | So unless Your Highness wants | 除非殿下愿意 |
[24:33] | to put some of Daddy’s territory out on the table, | 用你爸的领地作为筹码 |
[24:36] | I got no reason to agree to this race. | 我没有理由同意比赛 |
[24:38] | They were following me, tried to get in the garage. | 她们跟踪我 想溜进车库 |
[24:40] | – Veronica? – Betty? | -维罗尼卡 -贝蒂 |
[24:42] | – Jughead. – Archie? | -猪头 -亚奇 |
[24:43] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[24:46] | Wait , so, these are your bitches? | 等等 这是你们的马子吗 |
[24:47] | I beg your misogynistic pardon. | 你叫我们什么 |
[24:50] | Why don’t you take your skanks and get the hell out of here. | 带着你们的臭婊子滚出去 |
[24:53] | Until you make me a better offer, there’ll be no race. | 除非你开出更好的条件 否则免谈 |
[24:56] | If you win, | 如果你赢了 |
[24:59] | we’ll give you the Whyte Wyrm. | 我们给你白魔龙酒吧 |
[25:01] | You can expand your drug-dealing horizons, | 你可以扩大毒品交易的范围 |
[25:04] | and upgrade out of this literal hellhole. | 从这个脏兮兮的地狱搬到更好的地方 |
[25:06] | We’ll take the Wyrm, | 我们要白魔龙 |
[25:08] | and Sunnyside Trailer Park. | 还有向阳拖车公园 |
[25:20] | Two turkey burgers and a Cobb salad to go. | 两个火鸡汉堡和一份柯布沙拉带走 |
[25:26] | – Sharon. – Cheryl! | -莎伦 -谢丽尔 |
[25:31] | What are you still doing in town, Nick? | 你怎么还在镇上 尼克 |
[25:34] | Pickin’ up some fuel for the trip home. | 给回家路上准备点吃的 |
[25:36] | – How are you? – How am I? | -你怎么样 -我怎么样 |
[25:42] | How am I? | 我怎么样 |
[25:44] | You roofied me. | 你给我下药了 |
[25:46] | You tried to rape me. | 你想强奸我 |
[25:48] | I don’t think that’s what happened. | 我觉得事情不是这样的 |
[25:51] | You’re a Less Than Zero monster. | 你禽兽不如 |
[25:53] | At least I’m not a desperate tart | 至少我不是人尽可夫 |
[25:54] | from a truck-stop town, hun. | 欲求不满的妓女 |
[25:56] | Let’s not distort reality to cover your morning-after shame. | 不要扭曲事实掩饰你的事后羞耻了 |
[25:59] | You were high, half-naked and begging for it. | 你嗑药嗨了 半裸着乞求我上你 |
[26:04] | Call your lawyer. | 联系你的律师 |
[26:06] | Seeing as you’re such an unrepentant spore, | 看到你这么死不悔改 |
[26:08] | I think I’ll be pressing charges after all. | 我决定起诉你 |
[26:11] | Sweetie, did no one tell you about | 亲爱的 没人告诉你 |
[26:14] | the arrangement my parents made | 我父母和你蛇蝎一般的母亲 |
[26:15] | with your cobra-like mother? | 之间的协议吗 |
[26:17] | You’re not gonna be saying anything | 你不会对任何人 |
[26:18] | about that night to anyone. | 说那晚的事 |
[26:21] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[26:23] | there’s a reason it’s called hush-money. | 那叫封口费是有原因的 |
[26:28] | For the lady’s meal as well. | 这位女士的单我也买了 |
[26:33] | God bless Reggie Mantle and his inferiority complex. | 上帝保佑雷吉·曼特尔和他的自卑情结 |
[26:38] | His car’s a lot like him, it’s beautiful to look at, but | 他的车和他一样 外表美丽 但 |
[26:42] | not much goin’ on under the hood. | 内心空洞无物 |
[26:46] | Um, crescent wrench, please. | 帮我拿一下可调扳手 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:58] | This is what Serpents do for fun, huh? | 这就是毒蛇帮的娱乐吗 |
[27:01] | Street race rival gangs? | 和敌对帮派街头赛车 |
[27:02] | Just go ahead and say it, Betty. | 直接说吧 贝蒂 |
[27:10] | You said you weren’t gonna join them, Jug. | 你说过不会加入他们的 猪头 |
[27:12] | And you said you loved me, | 你说过你爱我 |
[27:14] | and then you dumped me, via Archie, | 然后借亚奇之口 把我甩了 |
[27:17] | which, by the way, way worse than via text. | 顺便说一下 还不如用短信分手呢 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry, Jughead. | 对不起 猪头 |
[27:29] | It won’t make any sense. | 听上去没有任何道理 |
[27:32] | But everything around us was imploding, | 但我们周围的一切都在崩溃瓦解 |
[27:35] | and I did it to protect you. | 我这样是为了保护你 |
[27:39] | Betty, you did the one thing that could actually hurt me. | 贝蒂 你做了件能够真正伤到我的事 |
[27:42] | I will explain everything to you, Jug. I will. | 我会向你解释清楚的 猪头 我会的 |
[27:48] | But right now, I just want to get you through this race. | 但现在 我只想帮你比好这场比赛 |
[27:59] | I had the most fascinating chat | 我今天和尼克·圣克莱尔进行了 |
[28:00] | with Nick St. Clair today. | 一场非常有趣的谈话 |
[28:01] | Then I went rummaging around your bedroom till I found this. | 然后我去翻你的房间 找到了这个 |
[28:06] | Before you start casting stones, | 在你攻击我之前 |
[28:09] | you shouldn’t… | 你不应该 |
[28:11] | You should know that the Lodges | 你应该知道圣克莱尔家 |
[28:13] | are still accepting money from the St. Clairs | 为了宝贵的改造谷镇项目 |
[28:14] | for their precious SoDale construction. | 仍在给洛奇家提供资金帮助 |
[28:16] | I don’t care about them, | 我不在乎他们 |
[28:18] | I care about my mother. | 我在乎的是我的妈妈 |
[28:23] | You’ll defend Daddy | 在知道爸爸谋杀了 |
[28:25] | even after he murdered your son. | 你的儿子之后 你仍会为他辩护 |
[28:30] | But you won’t stand up for me, | 但你都不支持我 |
[28:32] | not even against my would-be rapist. | 即使是去对抗那个差点强奸我的人 |
[28:35] | Don’t be absurd, Cheryl. | 别这么荒唐 谢丽尔 |
[28:38] | Give me that check. | 把支票给我 |
[28:43] | Not until you tell me the truth about the Sugar Man. | 除非你告诉我”糖人”的真相 |
[28:45] | He exists, Mother. | 他是存在的 妈妈 |
[28:47] | We both know it. | 我们都知道 |
[28:49] | He worked with Daddy. | 他和爸爸一起工作 |
[28:51] | – Your father– – Was an awful human being | -你的父亲 -曾经是一个非常可怕的人 |
[28:53] | and thank God he’s dead. | 谢天谢地他死了 |
[28:55] | But I’m alive, | 但我还活着 |
[28:57] | and I’m begging you, | 我求求你 |
[29:00] | for once in your life, be honest with me. | 在你这辈子 对我说一次真话吧 |
[29:04] | Care about me more. | 多关心我一点 |
[29:14] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[29:17] | The St. Clairs bought your silence. | 圣克莱尔家用钱让你保持沉默 |
[29:19] | But you’re not getting paid | 但除非你告诉我真相 |
[29:21] | until I hear the truth. | 不然你永远拿不到钱 |
[29:30] | What can I say | 我能说什么 |
[29:34] | or do, | 或做什么 |
[29:36] | to get you to stay here with me | 才能让你留在这里陪我 |
[29:39] | instead of going to that dangerous, | 而不是去参加那场危险的 |
[29:43] | dumb, possibly deadly street race? | 愚蠢的 甚至可能致命的街头赛车 |
[29:48] | Don’t worry, Ronnie, I have a plan. | 别担心 罗尼 我有计划 |
[29:52] | You know, kind of like the plan you and Betty had | 就像你和贝蒂偷偷溜进食尸鬼的总部时 |
[29:54] | when you snuck into the Ghoulie headquarters. | 制定的那种计划 |
[30:00] | Touche. | 你赢了 |
[30:02] | One that hopefully keeps everyone alive. | 一个有希望让所有人都活下来的计划 |
[30:09] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[30:12] | What? Slow down. | 什么 慢慢说 |
[30:16] | They what? | 他们怎么了 |
[30:22] | Are you still doing business with the St. Clairs, | 你们还在和圣克莱尔家做生意吗 |
[30:25] | letting them invest in SoDale after what Nick did? | 知道尼克的所作所为后还让他们投资改造谷镇 |
[30:27] | To be fair, Cheryl’s accusations– | 公平地说 谢丽尔的控告 |
[30:29] | Cheryl’s telling the truth. | 谢丽尔说的是真的 |
[30:31] | I know because Nick tried to do it to me. | 我知道是因为尼克试图对我也做过这件事 |
[30:37] | Nick St. Clair | 尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[30:39] | – hurt you? – Tried to. | -欺负你了 -试图 |
[30:41] | But I stopped him before he went too far | 但我在他更进一步之前阻止了他 |
[30:43] | and then the next night he went after Cheryl. | 然后第二晚他就去找了谢丽尔 |
[30:44] | Veronica, why didn’t you say something? | 维罗尼卡 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[30:46] | I didn’t have any proof. | 我没有任何证据 |
[30:49] | And Nick has done it before, I’m sure of it. | 而且尼克以前一定干过 我敢肯定 |
[30:51] | Veronica, as God is my witness, | 维罗尼卡 上帝作证 |
[30:54] | I swear to you– | 我向你发誓 |
[30:55] | Under no circumstances will we take a penny | 我们绝对不会在他们家手里 |
[30:58] | from that family. | 拿一分钱 |
[31:01] | All right! | 好了 |
[31:03] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:05] | Not the kind of drag race | 虽然并不是我想象中 |
[31:07] | I ever imagined myself going to, | 参加的那种直线加速赛 |
[31:09] | but at least the guys are hot. | 但至少这些男人都太性感了 |
[31:14] | Don’t worry, Ronnie, we got this. | 别担心 罗尼 我们没问题 |
[31:16] | Just make it back to me. | 好好回来见我就行 |
[31:18] | Preferably in one piece, Archiekins. | 最好是毫发无伤 小亚奇 |
[31:25] | Before you get in the car, I need you to know. | 在你上那辆车之前 我要你知道 |
[31:31] | I never stopped loving you, Jug. | 我从未停止过爱你 猪头 |
[31:35] | I’m not sure I can. | 我不知道是否可以不爱你 |
[31:38] | Also remember, don’t ride the clutch, | 还要记得 不要脱挡滑行 |
[31:40] | and don’t let it slip between gear shifts, okay? | 不要让离合在档位之间滑动 好吗 |
[31:44] | You’re an enigma, Cooper. | 你是个谜 库伯 |
[31:45] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[31:53] | Get these cars up on the road. | 把车都开到路上来 |
[32:03] | Race over Herk Harvey Bridge to Dead Man’s curve, | 经过哈克·哈维大桥到死亡弯道 |
[32:06] | first one back here wins. | 第一个回来的人获胜 |
[32:08] | – Uh, I usually do the honors. – Not today, Cha-Cha! | -这个一般是我做的 -今天不行 查查 |
[32:11] | I was born for this moment. | 我就是为这个时刻而生的 |
[32:28] | Engines warm and ready, | 引擎都预热好了吗 |
[32:30] | gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[33:21] | Jug, we’re coming up to the bridge. | 猪头 我们快到大桥了 |
[33:22] | I know, I got this. | 我知道 没问题 |
[33:24] | It’s too narrow for both of us, Jughead. | 桥太窄了 两辆车不能同时通过 猪头 |
[33:33] | Jug, we should abort. | 猪头 我们应该放弃 |
[33:34] | And let them win? | 然后让他们赢吗 |
[33:35] | We will both crash on the bridge. | 我们会在桥上撞车的 |
[33:36] | The Serpents are joining the Ghoulies over my dead body, Archie. | 毒蛇帮要加入食尸鬼得踏过我的尸体 亚奇 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry, man, but I am not down for those terms. | 抱歉 兄弟 但我不想为此送命 |
[33:56] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[33:57] | Trust me, Jug, you’re gonna thank me for this. | 相信我 猪头 你会感谢我的 |
[34:02] | Jug, stop! Jug! | 猪头 停下 猪头 |
[34:04] | Jug! Jug! | 猪头 猪头 |
[34:16] | Come on. Jug. We gotta go. | 走吧 猪头 我们得走了 |
[34:19] | Come on. | 走了 |
[34:23] | Everyone scatter! The cops are rounding up Ghoulies! | 快走 食尸鬼被警察包围了 |
[34:30] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you’re okay. | 我的天哪 我的天哪 你没事 |
[34:32] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[34:32] | Come on, come on. We gotta go, right now. | 走吧 走吧 我们得走了 立刻 |
[34:34] | You called the cops? | 你叫的警察 |
[34:37] | You won’t throw in with the Ghoulies, | 你不愿意加入食尸鬼 |
[34:38] | but you will with the cops? | 但你却和警察合作 |
[34:39] | Where’s the honor in that? | 这样很光荣吗 |
[34:40] | Calm down, Tall Boy. | 冷静点 高个儿 |
[34:42] | You think I knew Keller was going to be there? | 你以为我知道凯勒会在那吗 |
[34:44] | I called Keller. | 是我叫的凯勒 |
[34:45] | What the hell, Archie! | 什么鬼 亚奇 |
[34:47] | Did my dad tell you about this too? | 我爸爸也告诉你这个了吗 |
[34:49] | No, this was my idea | 不是 这是我为了 |
[34:50] | to get rid of the Ghoulies, and it worked. | 摆脱食尸鬼想出的主意 这奏效了 |
[34:52] | They get arrested for street racing, | 他们因为街头飙车被抓了 |
[34:53] | and now they’re off the chessboard. | 应该会消停一段时间了 |
[34:54] | For how long? One month? Three months? | 多久呢 一个月 三个月 |
[34:56] | You know what they’re gonna want | 他们在里面想要的 |
[34:57] | on the other side, Archie? | 你应该知道吧 亚奇 |
[34:58] | Your head on a stake! | 你这是拿命押 |
[35:00] | All of ours. | 我们所有人的命 |
[35:14] | Careful you don’t get burned again. | 别又被烧着了 |
[35:18] | You said I never protected you. | 你说我从未保护过你 |
[35:24] | The Sugar Man | “糖人” |
[35:27] | was a story I concocted | 是我编的一个故事 |
[35:29] | to turn an all-too-real monster | 把一个活灵活现的怪物 |
[35:33] | into a child’s bogeyman. | 变成孩子们的妖怪 |
[35:36] | And it worked, for a while. | 好用了一段时间 |
[35:38] | But now I need the truth. | 但现在我要真相 |
[35:44] | Over the years, there were many Sugar Men, | 这么多年来 有过很多”糖人” |
[35:48] | each taking over for the last. | 一代代的接管下来 |
[35:53] | When Clifford decided to groom your brother | 当克利福德决定让你哥 |
[35:56] | to take over the family business, | 接管家族企业时 |
[36:00] | he wanted him to meet he current Sugar Man. | 他想让他见当时的”糖人” |
[36:06] | I protested, but your father insisted. | 我抗议过 但你爸很坚持 |
[36:10] | God, help me. | 上帝帮帮我吧 |
[36:13] | So began the terrible series of events | 所以才会发生这些可怕的事件 |
[36:16] | that led to Jason’s death. | 最后杰森也死了 |
[36:50] | Thank you for that, Mommy. | 谢了 妈 |
[36:54] | One more question… | 还有个问题 |
[36:56] | Who is the Sugar Man right now? | 现在谁是“糖人” |
[37:03] | Oh, my God, is that the Black Hood? | 天啊 是黑兜帽吗 |
[37:08] | It’s Cheryl. | 是谢丽尔 |
[37:14] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:17] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[37:20] | Wait, are you positive? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[37:26] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[37:29] | Cheryl just told me the Sugar Man’s name. | 谢丽尔告诉我”糖人”的名字了 |
[37:33] | Oh, my God, Cherry Bombshell for the win. | 天啊 樱桃炸弹太棒了 |
[37:40] | What do I do, Veronica? | 我该怎么办 维罗尼卡 |
[37:43] | If I give the Black Hood his name, | 如果我告诉黑兜帽他的名字 |
[37:45] | may God have mercy on the Sugar Man, | 那只能祈祷上帝保佑”糖人”了 |
[37:47] | and if I don’t, | 如果我不说 |
[37:50] | may God have mercy on all of us. | 那我们所有人就得祈祷了 |
[38:05] | I assume my time’s up? | 我时间到了 |
[38:06] | Yes, Betty. Have you found him for me? | 没错 贝蒂 找到他了吗 |
[38:09] | – I did. – Good girl. | -嗯 -很好 |
[38:12] | Now, tell me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[38:16] | I could, | 没问题 |
[38:19] | but that wouldn’t do you any good now. | 但现在告诉你也没什么用了 |
[38:23] | I’ve already notified the Sheriff’s office. | 我已经告诉警方了 |
[38:27] | You’ll just have to read his name | 你就等着我在《蓝金报》的 |
[38:28] | in the expose I just published in the Blue and Gold. | 揭露版上看到他的名字吧 |
[38:33] | Care to comment? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[38:36] | I told you what would happen. | 我跟你说了后果的 |
[38:38] | The Sugar Man needed to be brought to justice, | “糖人”要依法处置 |
[38:42] | not execution. | 而不是被杀 |
[38:44] | He will be dealt with in the right way. | 他将会被依法处置 |
[38:47] | You’re playing a risky game. | 你这是在冒险 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:54] | But it’s my game now. | 但这是我的游戏 |
[38:56] | Which is what, Betty? | 什么游戏 贝蒂 |
[38:59] | A game that ends with me catching you. | 我要抓到你 |
[39:03] | I found out who kiilled Jason Blossom. | 我知道谁杀了杰森·布鲁森 |
[39:05] | I found out who the Sugar Man was. | 我也知道”糖人”的身份了 |
[39:11] | You’re next… Black Hood. | 你就是下一个 黑兜帽 |
[39:17] | I’m breathing down your neck. | 我在你脖子上吹气呢 |
[39:21] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[39:25] | Can you feel me? | 能感觉到我吗 |
[39:29] | What are the other Serpents saying? | 毒蛇帮其他人怎么说 |
[39:31] | Some people give you props for challenging the Ghoulies | 有些人对你和食尸鬼飙车 |
[39:34] | to a race and beating them, | 并且赢了很支持 |
[39:35] | others hate that you cut a deal with Keller | 其他人因为你和凯勒达成协议而不爽 |
[39:37] | because it puts us in bed with the pigs. | 因为这样我们就跟警察合作了 |
[39:39] | I didn’t, that was Archie. | 不是我 是亚奇 |
[39:40] | Yeah, I know that and you know that | 咱俩知道 |
[39:42] | but some of them don’t. | 但他们有些人不知道 |
[39:45] | Oh, no. Is this another raid? | 不是吧 又突袭 |
[39:48] | Didn’t you hear? | 你还没听说吗 |
[39:54] | They caught the Sugar Man. | 他们抓到”糖人”了 |
[40:11] | Did you hear about that, uh, | 你听说了吗 |
[40:13] | teacher at Southside High who got arrested? | 南区高中有个老师被抓了 |
[40:15] | I think Jughead was in one of his classes. | 猪头是他的学生 |
[40:17] | How’s he dealing? | 他怎么样 |
[40:19] | Honestly, Dad, I’m not sure. | 说实话 爸 我不清楚 |
[40:21] | I tried helping Jughead with something, | 我之前想帮他 |
[40:23] | and it kind of backfired. | 结果帮倒忙了 |
[40:24] | I think he’s pretty pissed-off. | 他挺生气的 |
[40:27] | Well, it’s not the first fight you guys had. | 你们也不是第一次吵架了 |
[40:30] | Pretty sure it won’t be the last. | 肯定也不会是最后一次 |
[40:32] | You’ll patch it up. | 会过去的 |
[40:33] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你没事吧 爸 |
[40:36] | Yeah, feelin’ better every day. | 在康复呢 |
[40:41] | Lodge Residence. | 洛奇家 |
[40:43] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 太遗憾了 |
[40:47] | Of course, all our prayers. Thank you, Andre. | 当然 为他祈祷 谢谢 安德 |
[40:54] | Everything all right, mi vida? | 没事吧 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | The St. Clairs had a car accident. | 尼克·圣克莱尔家出车祸了 |
[41:01] | They were run off the road. | 他们冲出了路 |
[41:04] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[41:06] | He will recover. | 他能恢复 |
[41:08] | But it’s going to take several months. | 但要好几个月 |
[41:10] | Oh, well. | 呵呵 |
[41:14] | Karma is a bitch. | 天道好轮回 |
[41:20] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[41:21] | In the end, the Girl Next Door came clean | 最后 “邻家女孩” |
[41:24] | about her dance macabre with the Black Hood. | 和黑兜帽的死亡之舞终于结束了 |
[41:29] | Further confirmation that everyone | 进一步确认河谷镇的所有人 |
[41:31] | in Riverdale wears masks. | 都会带面具 |
[41:33] | Case in point, Robert Phillips. | 罗伯特·菲利普斯就是个恰当的例子 |
[41:39] | By day, he is a kind, caring English lit teacher. | 白天他是个善良体贴的英语文学老师 |
[41:43] | Hiding his true identity, a ruthless drug-dealer. | 隐藏他的真实身份 残忍的毒贩 |
[41:53] | Sweet dreams, Sugar Man. | 祝你好梦 “糖人” |