| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:10] | He calls himself the Black Hood. | 他把自己叫做黑兜帽 | 
| [00:13] | It’s like the angel of death had come to Riverdale. | 像是死神降临河谷镇 | 
| [00:16] | 恐怖之屋 | |
| [00:16] | A family of four was murdered. | 一家四口被人杀害 | 
| [00:19] | There was a third child. | 还有第三个孩子 | 
| [00:21] | Do you know who killed your family? | 你知道是谁杀了你全家 | 
| [00:23] | A preacher, passing through town. | 经过镇子的一位传教士 | 
| [00:25] | A group of men killed him. | 一群人杀了他 | 
| [00:26] | Justice had been served. | 正义被伸张了 | 
| [00:28] | I know all about the Snake Charmer. | 我知道耍蛇人的事 | 
| [00:31] | If you cross the stink, | 如果你太过分 | 
| [00:32] | I will make sure that video goes straight to the Sheriff’s office. | 把这个视频直接交到警长办公室 | 
| [00:35] | I love you, Ronnie. | 我爱你 罗尼 | 
| [00:37] | Archie, whatever deep-seated issues I have, | 亚奇 不管我有什么鬼毛病 | 
| [00:40] | I can’t let myself go there with you. | 我不能让你陪着我 | 
| [00:41] | How many times are we gonna push each other away? | 咱俩要把彼此推开多少次啊 | 
| [00:50] | 老爹快餐店 | |
| [00:56] | Used to be, in ye olden days, | 在曾经的日子里 | 
| [00:59] | every December, a Lord of Misrule | 每逢十二月 失序之王 | 
| [01:01] | presided over the winter holidays, | 都负责主持冬季节日 | 
| [01:03] | called back then, the Feast of Fools. | 那时称之为愚人盛典 | 
| [01:06] | What do you say, Pop? Is it okay? | 怎么样 老爹 可以吗 | 
| [01:08] | The best tree yet. | 最棒的圣诞树 | 
| [01:10] | Thanks, Archie, thanks, Fred. | 谢谢 亚奇 谢谢 费雷德 | 
| [01:12] | Oh, no. Thank you, Pop, | 不用谢 得谢谢你 老爹 | 
| [01:13] | for letting us set up shop right in front of your diner. | 让我们在你餐厅前做生意 | 
| [01:20] | You guys gonna stay in town for break? | 你们假期准备留在镇上吗 | 
| [01:22] | Yeah. We were gonna visit my mom, | 本来准备去看我妈 | 
| [01:23] | but she booked a single’s cruise so… | 但她订了单身游轮旅行 | 
| [01:27] | How are you and Veronica? | 你和维罗尼卡怎么样了 | 
| [01:29] | We’ve been better. | 我们好多了 | 
| [01:30] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果算是安慰的话 | 
| [01:32] | Betty and I aren’t in the greatest of places, either. | 我和贝蒂关系也不大好 | 
| [01:34] | Jughead, you want a Christmas tree, you and your dad? | 猪头 你和你爸需要圣诞树吗 | 
| [01:36] | On the house. | 免费送你 | 
| [01:37] | It’ll have to be a small one, Mr. A. | 来一颗小的 安德鲁斯先生 | 
| [01:40] | So, I’ll see you at Kevin’s Secret Santa thing? | 那凯文家神秘圣诞老人游戏见 | 
| [01:42] | Yeah. Because that sounds like a great idea. | 听着可真是个好主意 | 
| [01:48] | So Christmas was happening, | 圣诞节来了 | 
| [01:51] | even though this year’s Lord | 尽管今年的无序之神 | 
| [01:53] | of Misrule was none other than the Black Hood. | 正是黑兜帽本人 | 
| [02:00] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [02:01] | – Wake up, it’s time. – Polly. | -醒醒 时间到了 -波莉 | 
| [02:03] | – He’s here, he’s waiting for us. – What? Who? | -他来了 正等咱们呢 -什么 谁 | 
| [02:05] | You know who. Come on. | 你知道是谁 快点 | 
| [02:13] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [02:15] | Hey, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [02:19] | – Betty. – Betty, Merry Christmas. | -贝蒂 -贝蒂 圣诞快乐 | 
| [02:22] | Okay. All right, honey, I told you like… | 好了 亲爱的 我跟你说过 | 
| [02:25] | Santa? | 圣诞老人 | 
| [02:51] | – Where’s Jason’s stocking? – I couldn’t find it. | -杰森的圣诞袜呢 -我没找到 | 
| [02:54] | And anyway, there’s nothing to put in it. | 反正也没东西往里面放 | 
| [02:57] | And what, pray tell, is this? | 另外 请告诉我这是什么 | 
| [03:02] | It’s going to be a Hard Candy Christmas this year, Cheryl. | 今年要过个水果硬糖圣诞节了 谢丽尔 | 
| [03:06] | Time to face facts. We have no money. | 该面对现实了 我们没钱 | 
| [03:10] | Dad, what is that? A letter from the Black Hood? | 爸 那是什么 黑兜帽的来信吗 | 
| [03:14] | No, it’s worse. | 不 更糟 | 
| [03:16] | Riverdale General. My hospital bill. | 河谷镇综合医院的 我的医疗费 | 
| [03:19] | How much is it for? | 多少钱 | 
| [03:21] | – Eighty-six thousand. – What, dollars? | -八万六千 -什么 美元 | 
| [03:25] | That can’t be right, can it? Or doesn’t your insurance– | 不可能吧 你的保险没有… | 
| [03:27] | They probably made a mistake. I’ll call them tomorrow. | 估计他们算错了 我明天打电话 | 
| [03:31] | Kevin’s Secret Santa had a strict $20 limit, V. | 凯文的神秘圣诞老人游戏限定20块钱以内 小维 | 
| [03:35] | Kevin needs to relax. | 凯文要放松点 | 
| [03:36] | Also, these aren’t just for Secret Santa, obvi. | 而且这些明显不只是为了神秘圣诞老人游戏的 | 
| [03:40] | I got an Hermes scarf for my mom, | 我给我妈买了条爱马仕围巾 | 
| [03:42] | a leather passport case for my dad, now that he can travel again, | 给我爸一个护照皮套 他现在又能旅行了 | 
| [03:46] | and a little something for my best girl. | 还有个小礼物给我的好闺蜜 | 
| [03:50] | And a bauble for Archie. | 还买了个小玩意儿给亚奇 | 
| [03:54] | Because you’re getting back together? | 因为你们俩要复合了 | 
| [03:55] | Because it was purchased pre-breakup. | 这是分手前买的 | 
| [03:58] | And haven’t you heard? We’re still friends. | 你没听说吗 我们还是朋友 | 
| [04:02] | Isn’t everyone? | 大家都一样 | 
| [04:05] | I was thinking about our Penny problem. | 我在考虑佩妮带给我们的麻烦 | 
| [04:08] | My problem, not ours. | 是我的麻烦 不关你事 | 
| [04:10] | Well, I am the one she has on camera delivering drugs. | 被她拍下来运毒的那个人是我 | 
| [04:14] | How I deal with Peabody is not your concern. | 你不用操心我怎么对付皮博迪 | 
| [04:16] | I’m handling it. | 我来搞定 | 
| [04:18] | By pimping the Serpents out as drug runners? | 就是拉皮条让毒蛇帮当运毒贩吗 | 
| [04:20] | Boy! | 小子 | 
| [04:25] | Toss them in the corner. | 把这些扔到墙角去 | 
| [04:26] | Hey, what’s in the bags, Tall Boy? | 包里都是什么 高个儿 | 
| [04:27] | Hey, what did I just say? | 刚才我怎么说的 | 
| [04:29] | Mind your damn business and get to school. | 少管闲事 赶紧去学校 | 
| [04:38] | Veronica, it’s your turn. | 维罗尼卡 到你了 | 
| [04:46] | A gift certificate for a couples’ massage. | 情侣按摩的礼品券 | 
| [04:50] | Thanks, Josie. | 谢谢 乔茜 | 
| [04:51] | You can go with Betty, or your mom… | 你可以和贝蒂 或者和你妈一起去 | 
| [04:54] | Or I can go with your mom, if you want. | 如果你肯 也可以我和你妈去 | 
| [04:56] | Oh, dear God, can we please get this torture over with? | 天啊 咱们快点把这轮罪受完吧 | 
| [04:59] | Betty, you’re next and mercifully last. | 贝蒂 该你了 谢天谢地最后一个 | 
| [05:01] | Well, I think I know | 我想我知道 | 
| [05:02] | who picked my name based on these wrapping skills. | 是谁选的我 就冲这包装技术 | 
| [05:10] | Archie… | 亚奇 | 
| [05:11] | My dad and I were cleaning out the garage and I found it. | 我和我爸清理车库时找到的 | 
| [05:15] | Swiss Family Robinson? | 《海角乐园》 | 
| [05:18] | Yeah, It’s this old read-a-long record | 我们差不多五岁的时候一起听的 | 
| [05:20] | we used to listen to when we were, like, five. | 老版有声故事书 | 
| [05:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [05:24] | I love it, Arch. Thank you. | 我好喜欢 亚奇 谢谢 | 
| [05:27] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [05:28] | Moose. | 穆斯 | 
| [05:34] | Why are you rushing off? | 干吗急着走 | 
| [05:36] | Look, Betty, | 贝蒂 | 
| [05:38] | I don’t wanna be that guy, | 我不想破坏气氛 | 
| [05:40] | but I see Moose, | 但是一看见穆斯 | 
| [05:41] | all I think about is the Black Hood | 我满脑子都是黑兜帽 | 
| [05:43] | and the pain he’s caused to the people I care about, | 还有他给我关心的人带来的痛苦 | 
| [05:46] | including you. | 包括你 | 
| [05:47] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:48] | And the fact that he’s still out there | 他还在逍遥法外 | 
| [05:50] | is giving me anxiety nightmares, | 让我夜不能寐 | 
| [05:51] | making me paranoid. | 疑神疑鬼的 | 
| [05:52] | Like, everywhere I look, all I see is… | 仿佛不管我看什么 都能看见… | 
| [05:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:59] | All you see is what? | 你看见的都是什么 | 
| [06:03] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 | 
| [06:06] | You mean, my name? | 你是问我的名字吗 | 
| [06:10] | where’s Mr. Svenson? | 斯文森先生呢 | 
| [06:11] | No idea. He’s been out a few days, | 不知道 他已经好几天没来了 | 
| [06:15] | they just called me in. | 他们今天让我过来 | 
| [06:24] | Arch, you and Veronica confronted Mr. Svenson | 亚奇 你和维罗尼卡跟斯文森 | 
| [06:26] | about his connection to the Black Hood. | 对峙过他和黑兜帽的关系 | 
| [06:28] | And now he’s not here. | 现在他人就不见了 | 
| [06:31] | What if something happened to him? | 要是他发生了什么不测怎么办 | 
| [06:33] | Betty, we found out Mr. Svenson’s secret… | 贝蒂 我们发现了斯文森的秘密 | 
| [06:36] | What if we led the Black Hood right to him? | 要是我们把他暴露给黑兜帽了怎么办 | 
| [06:39] | What if we got him killed? | 要是我们把他害死了怎么办 | 
| [06:44] | 河谷镇 | |
| [06:49] | Mr. Svenson? | 斯文森先生 | 
| [06:51] | He’s been out all week with a cold. | 他这一整周都感冒休息了 | 
| [06:54] | Sounded terrible on the phone. | 电话里听着特别严重 | 
| [06:57] | So, I dropped off some chicken soup at his house a few days back. | 我几天前给他送去了一些鸡汤 | 
| [07:00] | You saw him? | 你看见他了 | 
| [07:01] | I left it at his door. | 我放在门前了 | 
| [07:04] | But between us, | 但是你们别说出去 | 
| [07:05] | he often gets this way during the holidays. | 他在假期的时候经常这样 | 
| [07:08] | You know, depressed. | 就是挺抑郁的 | 
| [07:10] | No family. | 孤家寡人的 | 
| [07:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:22] | I… stayed behind | 我留下来了 | 
| [07:25] | because Merry Christmas. | 因为 圣诞快乐 | 
| [07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:33] | I’m kinda sorry | 我们之间 | 
| [07:35] | for how it all went down between us. | 走到这个地步我有点过意不去 | 
| [07:38] | The Serpents, my dad and I | 毒蛇帮 特别是我和我爸 | 
| [07:40] | specifically are in a precarious place. | 处境很危险 | 
| [07:42] | I… | 我 | 
| [07:44] | I just don’t want you in those crosshairs. | 我不想让你受牵连 | 
| [07:45] | That’s not your decision to make, Jughead. | 这不关你的事 猪头 | 
| [07:49] | even if you think it’s to protect me, it’s my choice, | 就算是你认为这是保护我 那也由我决定 | 
| [07:52] | what I risk and for whom. | 为谁冒什么样的风险 | 
| [07:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [07:58] | I should go. Check on my dad. | 我该走了 去看看我爸 | 
| [08:01] | Jug. | 猪头 | 
| [08:06] | I got you something, too. | 我也有东西要给你 | 
| [08:20] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [08:23] | I got you a little something. | 送你个小东西 | 
| [08:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:25] | – I didn’t realize– – Oh, no, no. | -我没意识到… -不 | 
| [08:27] | It’s all good. Just open it. | 没关系 打开吧 | 
| [08:34] | – Ronnie, this is– – Turn it over. | -小罗 这… -翻过来 | 
| [08:37] | 为我的亚奇痴狂 爱你的 小维 | |
| [08:37] | I got it before… | 这是我在那什么之前准备的 | 
| [08:40] | I don’t want things to be forced between us. | 我不希望我们之间勉强 | 
| [08:45] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:47] | No. Did I… Did I make it worse? | 糟糕 我是把事情弄得更尴尬了吗 | 
| [08:48] | I just, I wanted you to know that I still care about– | 我只是想让你知道我还在乎 | 
| [08:51] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 | 
| [08:53] | Things at home aren’t great right now. | 现在家里的状况不是特别好 | 
| [08:57] | It’s my dad. | 我爸的事 | 
| [09:00] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 | 
| [09:04] | Come on. | 说吧 | 
| [09:05] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 | 
| [09:07] | He just, he got his hospital bill and he owes | 他刚拿到医院的账单 | 
| [09:11] | $86,000, Ronnie, | 八万六千美金 小罗 | 
| [09:13] | and it’s like we are selling Christmas trees, | 我们卖圣诞树的钱 | 
| [09:17] | just for extra money so we can keep our heads above water. | 刚好够我们苟延残喘 | 
| [09:19] | Oh, my God, Archie. | 天啊 亚奇 | 
| [09:22] | I want to help. | 我想帮帮你 | 
| [09:25] | – I want to hug you. – That’s okay. | -我想抱抱你 -没事 | 
| [09:28] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我就不该说这事 | 
| [09:29] | The watch is great, Ronnie. Thank you. | 这块表很好看 小罗 谢谢你 | 
| [09:34] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 | 
| [09:35] | It’s a Serpent tradition. | 这是毒蛇帮的传统 | 
| [09:37] | Every year, we give back to the Southside. | 每年 我们都回馈南区 | 
| [09:39] | Toys for Tots. Meals on Wheels, | 送小孩玩具 给孤寡老人 | 
| [09:41] | kids and old folks living alone. | 以及留守儿童上门送餐 | 
| [09:43] | The Hells Angels do it. | 由堕落天使们来完成 | 
| [09:45] | I’m always down for charitable works. | 我一直都喜欢慈善活动 | 
| [09:47] | Hey, have you seen my dad? | 你看见我爸了吗 | 
| [09:49] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么没去上学 | 
| [09:51] | It’s a half-day before break. | 放假前的半天班 | 
| [09:53] | Well, in that case, you can hold down the fort here, Jug. | 这样的话 你就在这坚守阵地吧 猪头 | 
| [09:55] | Or I could come with you guys. | 我也可以跟你们一起去 | 
| [09:58] | Nice try. The answer’s no. | 想得美 不行 | 
| [10:00] | We do need another set of hands, boss. | 我们确实需要人手 老大 | 
| [10:02] | There you go. | 你看 | 
| [10:03] | Let me pull my weight. | 让我尽一份力吧 | 
| [10:05] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [10:09] | I don’t know what the Snake Charmer has you doing… | 我不知道耍蛇人想让你做什么 | 
| [10:11] | Sweet Pea, you’re with us. | 香豌豆 你跟我们走 | 
| [10:29] | Hey, Betty, what’s up? | 贝蒂 怎么了 | 
| [10:30] | Hey, I can’t let this Svenson thing go. | 斯文森的事我不放心 | 
| [10:34] | I think we should stop by his house and check up on him. | 我觉得我们应该去他家看看他 | 
| [10:36] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [10:37] | Let me just tell my dad and we’ll go. | 我跟我爸说一声之后咱们就走 | 
| [10:40] | – Give me ten. – All right. | -十分钟后见 -好的 | 
| [10:43] | Teen Paul Bunyan, I’d like to purchase your finest tree. | 少年保罗·班扬 我想买你这里最好的树 | 
| [10:43] | 美国传说中的伐木巨人 | |
| [10:46] | Actually, Cheryl, I was just about to take a break, | 谢丽尔 我正准备休息一会 | 
| [10:47] | but Vic here can help you. Vic. | 但是小维会帮你的 小维 | 
| [10:52] | What can I get you, miss? | 有什么能帮你的吗 小姐 | 
| [10:53] | We’ve got some nice spruces. | 我们这有上好的云杉 | 
| [11:10] | Well, there’s the chicken soup. | 鸡汤在这里 | 
| [11:15] | Mr. Svenson? | 斯文森先生 | 
| [11:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [11:36] | Jughead Jones? | 是猪头三吗 | 
| [11:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [11:40] | I’m Jack Walsh, your dad’s parole officer. | 我叫杰克·沃尔什 你爸爸的假释官 | 
| [11:43] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 | 
| [11:44] | Doesn’t need to be. | 不需要 | 
| [11:45] | Do you mind if I come in for a moment? | 你介意我进去一会吗 | 
| [11:48] | Like I have a choice. | 我有得选吗 | 
| [11:53] | Hiram. Was that a Spiffany’s bag I saw | 海勒姆 今天早些时候 | 
| [11:56] | coming through the lobby earlier today? | 我看到送到大厅的那个包是斯皮夫法尼的吗 | 
| [11:58] | It looked about the right size for a Glamerge egg. | 看着正好和装饰蛋一样大小呢 | 
| [12:00] | That depends, mi amore. | 这就看情况了 亲爱的 | 
| [12:02] | Have you been naughty or nice this year? | 你今年是淘气还是乖乖的呢 | 
| [12:06] | Don’t worry, mi hija. | 别担心 乖女儿 | 
| [12:07] | Santa has your list, too. | 圣诞老人也有你的愿望单 | 
| [12:08] | And please, don’t go snooping for the gifts this year. | 请你别偷看今年的礼物 | 
| [12:11] | He hates that. | 他讨厌这样 | 
| [12:12] | Santa can rip up my list for all I care. | 圣诞老人可以撕烂我的愿望单 我无所谓 | 
| [12:15] | I mean, look at us, throwing money away on bejeweled eggs | 看看我们 浪费钱来买这些宝石装饰蛋 | 
| [12:18] | like we’re a family of Russian oligarchs | 好像我们家是俄罗斯大财阀似的 | 
| [12:20] | when there are people in this town | 而这座小镇上 | 
| [12:21] | who can’t even pay their own medical bills. | 却有人连医药费都付不起 | 
| [12:23] | And since when are you a communist? | 你什么时候变成共产主义者了 | 
| [12:25] | Since Archie told me that he and his dad | 自从亚奇告诉我他和他爸 | 
| [12:28] | are drowning in Fred’s medical bills. | 负担不起费雷德的医药费开始 | 
| [12:30] | To the tune of $86,000. | 总共是八万六千块 | 
| [12:33] | Which is why I was thinking– | 所以我在想… | 
| [12:35] | – Absolutely not. – Sweetheart, that’s a lot of money. | -绝对不行 -亲爱的 这不是一笔小数 | 
| [12:37] | The Lodge Charitable Trust | 洛奇慈善信托 | 
| [12:38] | has made its donations for the fiscal year. | 已经做过财政年度捐赠了 | 
| [12:40] | Fred Andrews will have to tighten his belt. | 费雷德·安德鲁斯只能缩衣节食了 | 
| [12:43] | 查尔斯·狄更斯小说名篇《圣诞颂歌》中的主人公 | |
| [12:43] | Said Ebenezer Scrooge. | 吝啬鬼埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇才会这么说 | 
| [12:45] | Fred’s selling Christmas trees for extra cash, Dad. | 费雷德在卖圣诞树赚钱 老爸 | 
| [12:48] | I mean, that’s the kind of man, the kind of father he is. | 他就是这样 是负责的好爸爸 | 
| [12:52] | You know, | 知道吗 | 
| [12:55] | I believe I’ve some work to finish in my study. | 我想我在书房还有一些工作要完成 | 
| [13:04] | Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, what have you done? | 谢丽尔·玛乔丽·布鲁森 你干了什么 | 
| [13:08] | Isn’t it obvious, Mother? | 不是显而易见吗 母亲 | 
| [13:10] | I’ve saved Christmas. | 我拯救了圣诞节 | 
| [13:12] | Look how happy Nana Rose is. | 看看罗斯奶奶多开心 | 
| [13:15] | You spoiled, wretched little brat, | 你这个被宠坏又可怜的小屁孩 | 
| [13:17] | how do you expect to pay for all this? | 你打算怎么付这些钱 | 
| [13:22] | I was thinking | 我在想 | 
| [13:23] | maybe you could go to Mr. Lodge for a job? | 也许你可以去洛奇先生那找份工作 | 
| [13:27] | Of course, he’d probably ask what skills you have, | 当然 他可能会问你会些什么 | 
| [13:29] | and you’d be forced to admit that the only skill you have | 而你必须被迫承认 | 
| [13:31] | is being a terrible mother. | 你只会当一个糟糕的母亲 | 
| [13:35] | So, I guess you’re going to have to get creative in the New Year. | 看来在新年时 你得有点创意才行了 | 
| [13:41] | You should’ve drowned them at birth, | 你就该在他们出生的时候 | 
| [13:44] | like a basket of kittens. | 像一篮子小猫咪一样淹死他们 | 
| [14:03] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [14:04] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [14:11] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [14:12] | I’m fine. I just iced some gingerbread cookies, | 我很好 我刚给姜饼人饼干洒了糖霜 | 
| [14:15] | Polly’s favorite, | 波莉最爱吃的 | 
| [14:15] | just in case there’s a Christmas miracle and she comes home. | 万一圣诞节出现奇迹 她回家了 | 
| [14:19] | by the way, there was a gift for you on the steps. | 对了 台阶上有你的礼物 | 
| [14:22] | Your Secret Santa. | 你的神秘圣诞老人送的 | 
| [14:24] | I took it up to your room. | 我拿到你房间去了 | 
| [14:29] | Secret Santa? | 神秘圣诞老人 | 
| [14:37] | 贝蒂·库伯亲收 来自神秘圣诞老人 | |
| [14:52] | “Enclosed is a finger | “附上一根 | 
| [14:54] | that belongs to the sinner Joseph Conway…” | 罪人约瑟夫·康韦的手指” | 
| [14:56] | He’s talking about Mr. Svenson. | 他说的是斯文森先生 | 
| [14:58] | “You have one final trespass to unearth. | “你需要发掘最后一项罪行 | 
| [15:01] | Find the truth, reveal it to the town, | 找到真相 向小镇的人揭露 | 
| [15:03] | and you will perhaps save his life.” | 也许就能救他一命” | 
| [15:05] | He kidnapped Mr. Svenson, Arch, | 他绑架了斯文森先生 亚奇 | 
| [15:08] | and now he’s mutilating him. | 而且开始残害他了 | 
| [15:12] | Arch, Arch. | 亚奇 亚奇 | 
| [15:19] | Betty, please. | 贝蒂 救我 | 
| [15:20] | Mr. Svenson? Is that you? | 斯文森先生 是你吗 | 
| [15:23] | It is, Betty, but his name is Joseph Conway. | 是的 贝蒂 但是他叫约瑟夫·康韦 | 
| [15:26] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 | 
| [15:28] | Though it’s nothing compared | 但是他手上沾满了这个小镇的鲜血 | 
| [15:29] | to the blood on the hands of this town. | 相比之下 这根本算不了什么 | 
| [15:31] | Exhume the past. | 发掘过去 | 
| [15:33] | Find where the primal sin was committed | 找出犯下原罪的地方 | 
| [15:35] | and you’ll find the sinner Conway, maybe alive. | 你就能找到罪人康韦 他也许还活着 | 
| [15:38] | And, as always, don’t– | 和往常一样 别 | 
| [15:39] | What, you maniac? Don’t tell Sheriff Keller? | 什么 你个疯子 别告诉凯勒警长吗 | 
| [15:46] | Archie, what sin? | 亚奇 是什么罪 | 
| [15:48] | What could Mr. Svenson possibly be guilty of? | 斯文森先生会犯下什么罪 | 
| [15:50] | Veronica and I talked to him. | 我和维罗尼卡和他聊过 | 
| [15:52] | Betty, his entire family was murdered by some crazy preacher. | 贝蒂 他一家人都被疯子牧师谋杀了 | 
| [15:55] | Well, maybe the people | 也许收养他的人 | 
| [15:56] | who adopted him know something that we don’t. | 知道我们所不知道的事 | 
| [15:57] | Wait, wait, Betty. Before he was adopted, | 等一下 贝蒂 在他被收养之前 | 
| [16:00] | Mr. Svenson lived as Joseph Conway | 斯文森先生以约瑟夫·康韦的身份 | 
| [16:02] | at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 住在”慈祥安静的修女们”那里 | 
| [16:03] | Would they talk to us? | 他们会告诉我们吗 | 
| [16:05] | They better. | 最好会 | 
| [16:45] | Merry Christmas, Mom. | 圣诞快乐 妈 | 
| [16:58] | Pop’s? | 老爹快餐店 | 
| [17:04] | 土地出售 老爹快餐店 | |
| [17:25] | Did you open them? | 你打开了吗 | 
| [17:26] | No, Dad. Out of respect for you. | 没有 爸 出于对你的尊重 | 
| [17:30] | But your parole officer, Mr. Walsh, he sure was curious. | 但是你的假释官沃尔什先生 他肯定很好奇 | 
| [17:33] | – Walsh was here? – Yeah. | -沃尔什来过吗 -是的 | 
| [17:35] | Don’t worry, I got rid of him. | 别担心 我糊弄过去了 | 
| [17:36] | But he already has heard | 但是他已经听说 | 
| [17:38] | that the Serpents are moving into narcos territory. | 毒蛇帮正在向毒贩领域迈进 | 
| [17:48] | Gift boxes. | 礼品盒 | 
| [17:50] | – With drugs in them? – No, with gifts in them. | -里面是毒品吗 -不 是礼物 | 
| [17:53] | For you, your mom, and Jellybean. | 送给你 你妈 还有糖豆的 | 
| [17:56] | Christmas day, I thought we’d take a ride to Toledo | 圣诞节那天 我们开车到托莱多 | 
| [17:58] | and deliver them in person. | 亲自把礼物送过去 | 
| [18:02] | Dad, this isn’t going to work. | 爸 不能这样下去了 | 
| [18:05] | Today, it’s gifts. | 今天是礼物 | 
| [18:06] | Tomorrow, it’s drugs or weapons or God knows what. | 明天就是毒品 武器 谁知道还有什么 | 
| [18:11] | And how long this is going to go on for? | 什么时候才到头呢 | 
| [18:12] | As long as Penny wants. | 只能听佩妮的 | 
| [18:14] | And if her favors keep getting bigger | 如果她的要求越来越多呢 | 
| [18:16] | which you know that they will, | 你知道一定会的 | 
| [18:17] | what happens when she asks for more Serpents in on this? | 如果她要求更多的毒蛇帮成员参与呢 | 
| [18:19] | Then I’ll bring more Serpents! | 那我就给她更多的人 | 
| [18:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [18:24] | You are right. This isn’t going to work. | 你说得对 不能这样下去了 | 
| [18:26] | You and I living together, | 你和我住在一起 | 
| [18:27] | so maybe you can go back to Fred’s or to Betty’s. | 也许你可以回费雷德家或者贝蒂家 | 
| [18:29] | Betty? I split with Betty– | 贝蒂 我和贝蒂分手了 | 
| [18:31] | Well then, what do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 | 
| [18:33] | I just want you to let me help | 我只希望你能让我帮忙 | 
| [18:36] | fix this mess that I made. | 摆平我闯的祸 | 
| [18:37] | Get this through your thick skull, Jughead. | 接受现实吧 猪头 | 
| [18:40] | We are trapped. | 我们被困住了 | 
| [18:41] | We’ve got no leverage. | 我们没有优势 | 
| [18:43] | If that means I gotta be | 如果这意味着我要 | 
| [18:44] | Penny’s dancing monkey for the time being, | 暂时对佩妮唯命是从 | 
| [18:46] | then that’s how it goes. | 那就必须这么做 | 
| [18:51] | Let me get some rest. | 我要休息一会儿 | 
| [18:52] | I have a long night ahead of me. | 今晚会很忙的 | 
| [18:56] | Yes, hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:57] | I’m calling to settle an account for one of your patients, | 我想为你们那里的一个病人结账 | 
| [19:01] | Fred Andrews. | 费雷德·安德鲁斯 | 
| [19:04] | Of course. I’m his business partner. | 当然 我是他的商业合作人 | 
| [19:08] | I’d like to pay the bill in full and keep it anonymous, | 我想把账单付清 而且保持匿名 | 
| [19:12] | an angel donation. | 天使捐赠 | 
| [19:15] | Yes, I’m aware of the amount. | 我知道金额是多少 | 
| [19:18] | My name? | 我的名字 | 
| [19:20] | Hermione Apollonia Lodge. | 赫敏·阿波罗尼亚·洛奇 | 
| [19:23] | And it’s a Black American Excess card. | 黑色信用卡 | 
| [19:25] | Number 2-9-5-7-2-3-0… | 卡号是2957230 | 
| [19:29] | Penny Peabody has got my dad dealing drugs. | 佩妮·皮博迪逼我爸帮她贩毒 | 
| [19:33] | I know this, | 我知道这件事 | 
| [19:35] | ’cause she had me doing it before him. | 因为在此之前她逼的人是我 | 
| [19:37] | Now, she’s roped in Tall Boy and Sweet Pea. | 现在她把高个儿和香豌豆也卷了进来 | 
| [19:41] | Man, if you’re pissed | 如果你是因为 | 
| [19:42] | because your old man tapped me instead of you– | 你爸叫我去 没有叫你才生气的 | 
| [19:43] | No, Sweet Pea. | 不 香豌豆 | 
| [19:45] | I’m pissed | 我生气 | 
| [19:46] | because I don’t want the Serpents to end up like the Ghoulies. | 是因为我不想让毒蛇帮沦落到食尸鬼的地步 | 
| [19:50] | And I doubt that any of you became Serpent | 我也不相信你们加入毒蛇帮 | 
| [19:52] | just to be at the beck and call of a drug queen pin. | 就是为了对毒品女魔头有求必应 | 
| [19:55] | I know where this ends. | 我知道下场是什么 | 
| [19:58] | Death. Jail. | 死亡 监狱 | 
| [20:01] | Which is why in the interest of self-preservation, | 所以 为了保护自己 | 
| [20:07] | we have to take out Penny. | 我们必须干掉佩妮 | 
| [20:09] | Snake Charmer’s helped some of us. | 耍蛇人帮过我们的人 | 
| [20:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [20:13] | And what did she ask for in return, Sweet Pea, huh? | 那她要求什么作为回报 香豌豆 | 
| [20:16] | How many favors? | 要帮她多少忙 | 
| [20:17] | Now, if we don’t stop Penny tonight, | 如果我们今晚不阻止佩妮 | 
| [20:21] | she is going to get | 她就会把 | 
| [20:22] | every single one of us in on this. | 我们每一个人都拉下水 | 
| [20:25] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [20:27] | I promise you, Sweet Pea. | 我保证 香豌豆 | 
| [20:30] | What I am asking is, are you willing to risk your necks | 我想问 你们愿不愿意赌上自己的脑袋 | 
| [20:34] | to save my dad’s life? | 救我爸的命 | 
| [20:39] | What is the first law? | 第一法则是什么 | 
| [20:41] | No Serpent stands alone. | 毒蛇帮同进共退 | 
| [20:48] | I’m in. | 我加入 | 
| [20:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [20:53] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 | 
| [21:01] | Joseph Conway. | 约瑟夫·康韦 | 
| [21:02] | Joseph Svenson, as you know him, | 也就是你们认识的约瑟夫·斯文森 | 
| [21:04] | was a troubled youth. There was no saving him. | 小时候有很多问题 我们救不了他 | 
| [21:06] | Meaning he was a sinner? | 你是说他是有罪之人吗 | 
| [21:08] | No, he was a child, a victim. | 不 他是个孩子 是受害者 | 
| [21:09] | Did he suffer from survivor’s guilt? | 他是不是受到了幸存者负罪感的折磨 | 
| [21:15] | I’ve already said too much. | 我说得太多了 | 
| [21:18] | – No. – Betty. | -不 -贝蒂 | 
| [21:20] | Sister Woodhouse, | 伍德豪斯修女 | 
| [21:22] | when my sister escaped this dungeon, | 我妹妹逃出这间地牢的时候 | 
| [21:25] | she told me all about the corporeal punishment. | 把这里的体罚全都告诉我了 | 
| [21:28] | So please, help us with this | 请你帮助我们 | 
| [21:31] | or I’ll expose the Sisters of Quiet Mercy | 否则我就曝光”慈祥安静的修女们” | 
| [21:34] | for the house of horrors that it really is. | 恐怖之家的本来面目 | 
| [21:40] | After his family was massacred, | 在他全家被屠杀之后 | 
| [21:43] | young Conway, young Svenson, | 年轻的康韦 年轻的斯文森 | 
| [21:45] | identified the man responsible. | 指认了杀人凶手 | 
| [21:48] | Then, a small group of Riverdale’s citizens | 后来 一小群河谷镇居民 | 
| [21:51] | took matters into their own hands | 自己动手 | 
| [21:54] | and, well, executed him. | 把他处决了 | 
| [21:58] | It was only later when he was with us, | 直到他来这里之后 | 
| [22:01] | that Joseph admitted that in his terror and shock, | 约瑟夫才承认自己因为惊吓过度 | 
| [22:03] | he may have pointed a finger of accusation… | 有可能在指责凶手的时候 | 
| [22:06] | At the wrong man? | 认错了 | 
| [22:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:10] | Svenson’s sin was sentencing the wrong man to death. | 斯文森的罪行是害死了无辜的人 | 
| [22:15] | Did Svenson, did Conway | 斯文森有没有 康韦有没有 | 
| [22:17] | ever talk about who carried out the execution? | 说过是谁执行的处决 | 
| [22:22] | They came here once, to see Joseph. | 他们来过一次 来看望约瑟夫 | 
| [22:25] | It was a group of men and one woman. | 是一群男人和一个女人 | 
| [22:29] | I don’t know their names | 我不知道他们的名字 | 
| [22:31] | and I can’t remember what they look like. | 也不记得他们的样貌了 | 
| [22:34] | Just that the woman had the most striking hair, | 不过那个女人的头发很显眼 | 
| [22:39] | white, save for a cherry-red stripe. | 银发 有一束桃红的挑染 | 
| [22:45] | Nana Rose Blossom? | 罗斯·布鲁森奶奶 | 
| [22:56] | FP | FP? | 
| [22:58] | Well, you’re early, Old Hoss. | 你提前了 老哥 | 
| [23:05] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [23:07] | Ho-merry-ho. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [23:09] | Jughead Jones. | 猪头·琼斯 | 
| [23:11] | Nice crowbar. | 撬棍不错 | 
| [23:14] | This? Yeah, I brought it in case I needed to pry the door open. | 这个吗 我准备拿来撬门的 | 
| [23:18] | Well, are you gonna give me hand with this stuff? | 你要来搭把手吗 | 
| [23:20] | Your dad will be here in like what, 15, 20 minutes. | 你爸大概15 20分钟后到 | 
| [23:24] | He probably won’t be too happy to see you, huh? | 他可能不会乐意看见你吧 | 
| [23:26] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我不担心这个 | 
| [23:28] | Neither of us are going to be here. | 那时咱们俩都不会在这里了 | 
| [23:34] | Is this suppose to scare me? | 这是打算吓唬我吗 | 
| [23:39] | I would not do this if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会这么做 | 
| [23:40] | You are making a big mistake. | 你们犯了个大错误 | 
| [23:41] | You are making a– | 你们犯了… | 
| [23:50] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 | 
| [23:52] | Finishing up some last minute shopping? | 疯狂大采购完了吗 | 
| [23:56] | We were, | 本来是的 | 
| [23:57] | but then we got the most fascinating call from our bank, | 但后来我们接到银行打来的很有意思的电话 | 
| [24:00] | confirming a charge that was made to my credit card | 确认我的信用卡产生的一笔 | 
| [24:03] | in the amount of $86,000. | 八万六千块的交易 | 
| [24:05] | Oh, so that went through. | 这么说已经转过去了 | 
| [24:09] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [24:10] | Yeah, I decided that you would cover Fred’s medical expenses. | 我觉得你们会出弗雷德的医疗费 | 
| [24:15] | I mean, if you can afford to buy Pop’s, | 考虑到你们付得起买下老爹餐厅的钱 | 
| [24:18] | and then lie to my face about it. | 还对当着我的面撒谎 | 
| [24:21] | So, how is it that we can now suddenly afford an entire diner? | 我们是怎么突然有钱买下整个餐厅的呢 | 
| [24:28] | You wanted a more active role in Lodge Industries | 你想更多地参与洛奇实业的生意 | 
| [24:32] | and we let you have it. | 我们同意了 | 
| [24:34] | Then you break into my office | 接着你就闯进我的办公室 | 
| [24:35] | and try to use whatever you find as leverage? | 用你找到的东西作为筹码 | 
| [24:38] | Now, I admit, there’s a lot you don’t know | 我承认 有很多事你不知情 | 
| [24:40] | and that’s on purpose. | 我们就是这样打算的 | 
| [24:42] | How can I be part of this | 你们这样一直对我隐瞒 | 
| [24:43] | family if you keep hiding things from me? | 我还怎么在这个家待 | 
| [24:45] | Mija, you think you want to know everything, but you don’t. | 宝贝 你觉得你想知道全部 但其实不是 | 
| [24:48] | My name is on all of those documents in your desk, Daddy, | 你桌子里的那些文件上全是我的名字 爸爸 | 
| [24:52] | doesn’t that mean I have the right to know? | 这难道不意味着我有权知道吗 | 
| [24:54] | Yes. Yes, it does, Veronica. | 是的 你有权知道 维罗尼卡 | 
| [24:58] | But that means the time for being Daddy’s little girl is over. | 但这也意味着你不能再做爸爸的小宝贝了 | 
| [25:03] | It’s time to work now, | 该工作了 | 
| [25:05] | all of us, in lockstep. | 我们一家 统一阵线 | 
| [25:08] | She deserves to know the truth, Hiram. | 她有权知道真相 海勒姆 | 
| [25:13] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [25:15] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [25:17] | Follow me into the study. | 跟我进书房 | 
| [25:30] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 | 
| [25:31] | You’re in Greendale. | 你在绿谷 | 
| [25:33] | Your new home. | 你的新家 | 
| [25:35] | But frankly, Penny, | 但老实说 佩妮 | 
| [25:38] | I don’t care where you set up shop. | 我不在乎你在哪开店 | 
| [25:42] | But it’s not gonna be in Riverdale | 但不会是在河谷镇 | 
| [25:44] | and it’s not going to be with Serpents. | 不会和毒蛇帮一起 | 
| [25:47] | You want to deal drugs, | 你想贩毒 | 
| [25:49] | you want to extort people, that’s your business. | 你想敲诈别人 那是你的事 | 
| [25:52] | But not on the Southside. | 但是不要在南区 | 
| [25:54] | That belongs to us. | 那里属于我们 | 
| [25:57] | You stupid, cocky kid. | 你这个愚蠢又自大的小子 | 
| [26:02] | Serpent law says you can’t hurt one of your own. | 毒蛇帮的规矩 不能伤害自己人 | 
| [26:08] | Oh, Penny, it’s time you learned. | 佩妮 你该学学乖了 | 
| [26:12] | Grab her. | 抓住她 | 
| [26:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [26:16] | Get off of me. | 放开我 | 
| [26:18] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [26:21] | That tattoo doesn’t make you a Serpent. | 有文身不代表你就是毒蛇帮的人 | 
| [26:24] | No! | 不 | 
| [26:32] | Cheryl, we need to see your grandmother. | 谢丽尔 我们要见见你的祖母 | 
| [26:34] | Nana Rose seldom has visitors. She’ll be pleased. | 很少有人来看罗斯奶奶 她会很开心的 | 
| [26:38] | Entree. | 请进 | 
| [26:43] | Nana Rose, we have some questions for you | 罗斯奶奶 我们有几个问题要问 | 
| [26:45] | about something that happened in Riverdale a long time ago. | 关于河谷镇很久之前发生的事 | 
| [26:50] | A man killed this family | 有个人杀了一家人 | 
| [26:51] | and a group of people | 有一群人 | 
| [26:53] | – decided to take justice into their own hands. – Oh, dear. | -决定自己主持正义 -天啊 | 
| [26:56] | Here in Riverdale? | 就在河谷镇 | 
| [26:59] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:00] | And you were a part of that group, weren’t you? | 你也属于那群人 不是吗 | 
| [27:03] | What is this, a Christmas inquest? | 这是干什么 圣诞拷问吗 | 
| [27:05] | Cheryl, a man’s life is at stake. | 谢丽尔 有个人命在旦夕 | 
| [27:08] | Were you with this group when they… | 那时你和他们在一起吗 | 
| [27:11] | When you killed this man for revenge? | 当你们为了报仇杀死这个人的时候 | 
| [27:14] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [27:15] | No girls allowed. | 女人不能参加 | 
| [27:18] | They told me to stay at home | 他们要我待在家 | 
| [27:20] | while they took care of the bad man. | 坏人交给他们处理 | 
| [27:26] | Nana Rose, | 罗斯奶奶 | 
| [27:28] | this is so important. | 这件事非常重要 | 
| [27:31] | Where did they hang the bad man? | 他们是在哪绞死了这个坏人的 | 
| [27:33] | Oh, they didn’t hang him. | 他们没有绞死他 | 
| [27:36] | Oh, no. They gave him a proper burial. | 不是的 他们给他办一场体面的葬礼 | 
| [27:41] | Buried him alive. | 活埋 | 
| [27:46] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [27:47] | Where did they do that? | 埋在哪了 | 
| [27:48] | Ask your grandfather, Polly dear, he was there. | 问你爷爷 亲爱的波莉 他那时在场 | 
| [27:53] | My, my grandfather? | 我 我爷爷 | 
| [27:55] | I had a picture of them, | 我有他们的照片 | 
| [27:58] | smiling at the place. | 朝那个地方笑着 | 
| [28:01] | Standing under the Devil’s Hand. | 站在恶魔之手下面 | 
| [28:05] | Picture? What picture? | 照片 什么照片 | 
| [28:09] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 | 
| [28:11] | I wonder if you might take me to my room. | 你能送我回房吗 | 
| [28:14] | I suddenly feel quite ill. | 我突然觉得很不舒服 | 
| [28:17] | Satisfied, you vultures? | 满意了吗 你们这对秃鹫 | 
| [28:20] | Your reindeer games are over. | 你们的驯鹿游戏到此为止 | 
| [28:22] | Now get the hell out. | 现在给我滚出去 | 
| [28:24] | Archie, my grandfather helped murder an innocent man. | 亚奇 我祖父协助杀害了一位无辜的人 | 
| [28:29] | Betty, who even knows if what she was saying is true. | 贝蒂 谁知道她说的到底是不是真的 | 
| [28:31] | That picture Nana Rose mentioned, | 罗斯奶奶提到的那张照片 | 
| [28:33] | when Grandpa Louis died, we packed up his house | 路易斯祖父去世后 我们收拾了他家 | 
| [28:35] | and we donated most of his stuff but he had pictures, | 捐赠了他的大部分遗物 但他有很多照片 | 
| [28:38] | and we kept them and we organized them. | 我们整理并保留了这些照片 | 
| [28:40] | Okay, Betty, take a breath, | 好了 贝蒂 别着急 | 
| [28:41] | where are they? Where are the pictures? | 东西在哪 那些照片在哪 | 
| [28:42] | My house. They are at my house. | 在我家 照片在我家 | 
| [28:43] | – That’s great. – Archie, | -好极了 -亚奇 | 
| [28:45] | my grandfather | 我祖父 | 
| [28:47] | killed a man in cold blood, an innocent man. | 残忍地杀害了一个人 一个无辜的人 | 
| [28:51] | What if that’s why he picked me, the Black Hood? | 如果这就是黑兜帽找上我的原因呢 | 
| [28:53] | That’s why he has been calling me. | 这就是他一直给我打电话的原因 | 
| [28:55] | Revenge for something I didn’t even do– | 为我甚至压根没做过的事而复仇 | 
| [28:56] | Betty, listen to me. | 贝蒂 听我说 | 
| [28:59] | This is the part where we end this. | 我们现在就要把这一切结束掉 | 
| [29:03] | Where we save Mr. Svenson and stop the Black Hood tonight. | 我们今晚就把斯文森先生救出来并阻止黑兜帽 | 
| [29:06] | But I need you with me. | 但我需要你跟我一起 | 
| [29:08] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 | 
| [29:09] | Tomorrow, we’re gonna wake up, | 明天 我们睁开眼 | 
| [29:11] | and everything is gonna go back to how it was, | 一切都将恢复到原来的样子 | 
| [29:13] | but right now, I need you with me. | 但现在 我需要你跟我一起 | 
| [29:15] | – I need Betty Cooper. – Archie. | -我需要贝蒂·库伯 -亚奇 | 
| [29:25] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [29:27] | We have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 | 
| [29:44] | Well, Veronica, now you know. | 维罗尼卡 你现在知道了 | 
| [29:48] | You know everything. | 所有事情你都知道了 | 
| [29:50] | So, mija , what do you think? | 所以 宝贝 你意下如何 | 
| [29:57] | I’m in. | 我加入 | 
| [29:58] | But I have ground rules. | 但我要先立下规矩 | 
| [30:00] | Well, one ground rule. | 其实只有一条规矩 | 
| [30:04] | By all means. | 当然可以 | 
| [30:06] | I refuse to do anything illegal. | 我拒绝做任何违法的事 | 
| [30:09] | Well, that’s fine, | 没问题 | 
| [30:10] | especially since we’re not doing anything illegal either. | 尤其是鉴于我们也没做任何违法的事 | 
| [30:15] | Let me share two words to live by. | 让我分享两个作为人生准则的词 | 
| [30:18] | “Plausible deniability.” | “合理推诿” | 
| [30:20] | Also, | 还有 | 
| [30:22] | that charge I made for Fred’s medical bills? | 我为费雷德的医疗账单所支付的费用 | 
| [30:26] | I want that to stick. | 我希望能继续进行支付 | 
| [30:27] | Mija, it’s gonna complicate matters, | 宝贝 这会使事情复杂化 | 
| [30:28] | Fred’s a proud man. | 费雷德是个很有自尊的人 | 
| [30:30] | – He’s not– – We’ll smooth that over, though. | -他不会 -但我们可以把这事搞定 | 
| [30:32] | And the truth is, | 而且实际上 | 
| [30:33] | we’ll need Fred for what comes next. | 以后我们还用得上费雷德 | 
| [30:36] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [30:37] | Assuming the Fred situation can be finessed, | 假定费雷德这件事可以搞定 | 
| [30:42] | do we have a deal? | 一言为定吗 | 
| [30:44] | We do, Daddykins. | 可以 爸爸 | 
| [30:48] | We have a deal. | 一言为定 | 
| [30:53] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 | 
| [30:54] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么了 | 
| [30:55] | This is a celebratory dinner. | 这是一顿庆祝晚宴 | 
| [31:00] | Penny didn’t show up for your pick up, did she? | 你取货的时候佩妮没有出现 对吗 | 
| [31:04] | No. | 没有 | 
| [31:06] | No, she didn’t. Why? Do you know something about that? | 没 她没出现 怎么 你知道些什么吗 | 
| [31:09] | She’s gone, Dad. | 她走了 爸 | 
| [31:12] | I rallied the younger Serpents, | 我召集了年轻的毒蛇帮成员 | 
| [31:13] | we drove her out of Riverdale. | 我们把她赶出了河谷镇 | 
| [31:15] | And I got my pound of flesh in the process. | 而且我从中拿到了我应得的那一份 | 
| [31:17] | Are you nuts? She will be back, you better believe that. | 你疯了吗 她会回来的 你最好相信这一点 | 
| [31:20] | She won’t! | 她不会回来了 | 
| [31:22] | I was very persuasive. | 我非常有说服力地劝她走了 | 
| [31:24] | And even if she does, | 而且即使她回来了 | 
| [31:26] | we will take care of it. | 我们也会摆平的 | 
| [31:28] | You and me, and the other Serpents. | 你和我 以及其他毒蛇帮成员 | 
| [31:30] | – In unity, there’s strength. – Oh, God. | -团结就是力量 -天呐 | 
| [31:32] | That’s the sixth law. While you were in jail, | 这是第六条法则 你在监狱里的时候 | 
| [31:34] | I recited that every day, I lived by that. | 我每天背诵这些法则并以此为准则 | 
| [31:39] | You want to take my jacket? | 你想拿走我的夹克吗 | 
| [31:40] | You want to relegate me to Toys for Tots, fine. | 你想把我贬去玩具赠儿童项目 没关系 | 
| [31:43] | But I am still a Serpent, Dad, and this, | 但我依然属于毒蛇帮 爸 而这一切 | 
| [31:46] | this life that you wanted to protect me from, | 你想让我远离的这种生活 | 
| [31:51] | I’m proud of this. | 我以此为傲 | 
| [31:54] | I’m proud of who I am. | 我以我自己为傲 | 
| [31:57] | You can’t take that away from me. | 你没法把这份骄傲从我身上夺走 | 
| [32:02] | Nana Rose said it was a group of men. | 罗斯奶奶说是一群人 | 
| [32:05] | I mean, there was one photo that I kind of remember. | 我记得有那么一张照片 | 
| [32:08] | Dad said it was taken after Grandpa Louis and some of his friends | 我爸说是在路易斯祖父和他的几个朋友 | 
| [32:11] | had planted some trees in Pickens Park. | 在皮肯斯公园种完树后拍的 | 
| [32:16] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [32:18] | Is this it? | 是这张吗 | 
| [32:19] | Betty, look at the ground. | 贝蒂 看地面 | 
| [32:21] | That’s where they buried the preacher. | 那就是他们活埋传教士的地方 | 
| [32:22] | Where Svenson could be maybe still alive. | 斯文森可能还活着的地方 | 
| [32:26] | Yeah, look at the branches. | 看那些树枝 | 
| [32:28] | The Devil’s Hand. | 恶魔之手 | 
| [32:29] | That tree’s in Pickens Park. | 那棵树在皮肯斯公园 | 
| [32:33] | We’ll call Sheriff Keller on the way. Come on. | 我们在路上打电话给凯勒警长 走吧 | 
| [32:48] | 这里长眠着罪人约瑟夫·康韦 | |
| [33:02] | Oh, my God! Archie. | 我的天呐 亚奇 | 
| [33:17] | Where is Mr. Svenson? | 斯文森先生在哪 | 
| [33:22] | Why would the Black Hood bury an empty coffin? | 黑兜帽为什么要埋个空棺材 | 
| [33:26] | What if it’s a– | 如果这是个 | 
| [33:30] | Get in the coffin. | 到棺材里去 | 
| [33:35] | No. No way. | 不 不要 | 
| [33:39] | Get in the coffin or I shoot her in the head. | 到棺材里去 不然我就爆了她的头 | 
| [33:42] | Right now! | 立刻马上 | 
| [33:53] | Shut the coffin and step out of the grave. | 把棺材合上然后走出墓穴 | 
| [33:57] | Betty, do it. | 贝蒂 快点 | 
| [34:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:12] | Pick up the shovel. | 拿起铁锹 | 
| [34:14] | Fill in the grave. | 把墓穴填上土 | 
| [34:17] | Please don’t. | 请不要这样 | 
| [34:28] | We know what Mr. Svenson’s sin is. | 我们知道斯文森的罪行是什么 | 
| [34:32] | What he did. | 他做了什么 | 
| [34:35] | That’s the town’s secret sin. | 这是小镇的秘密罪孽 | 
| [34:39] | That’s what you want revealed, right? | 也是你想揭露的吧 | 
| [34:42] | We can do that. I can do that. | 我们可以做到 我可以 | 
| [34:45] | Mr. Svenson, wherever he is, he doesn’t have to die. | 不管斯文森先生在哪 也不至于要死 | 
| [34:48] | Archie doesn’t have to– | 亚奇不至于 | 
| [35:02] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [35:03] | – Where is he? Where did he go? – This way. | -他去哪了 -这边 | 
| [35:25] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [35:26] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [35:28] | Right the hell now! | 给我站住 | 
| [35:30] | Get down or I’ll shoot you. I swear to God, I’ll do it! | 下来 不然我就开枪了 我一定会开枪的 | 
| [35:34] | You tried to kill my father and my friends. | 你想杀我爸和我朋友 | 
| [35:38] | You are going to pay for your crimes. | 你要为此付出代价 | 
| [35:40] | You are not escaping. This ends tonight. | 你逃不了了 这事到今晚结束了 | 
| [35:47] | I said stop! | 我说了别动 | 
| [35:59] | Archie, put the gun down. | 亚奇 把枪放下 | 
| [36:01] | – It’s okay. – Sheriff Keller. | -没事的 -凯勒警长 | 
| [36:03] | Stay back, Betty. | 退后 贝蒂 | 
| [36:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [36:11] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [36:17] | The town demanded blood for blood. | 这个镇子要求血债血偿 | 
| [36:41] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 | 
| [37:01] | Your instinct about Svenson was right, Ronnie. | 你对斯文森的直觉是对的 罗尼 | 
| [37:04] | You thought he was the Black Hood. | 你当时就觉得他是黑兜帽 | 
| [37:06] | We could have ended it, | 我们本可以在学校 | 
| [37:07] | right there at school where we confronted him. | 跟他对质的时候就抓住他的 | 
| [37:10] | I didn’t see it. I didn’t, I didn’t see it in his eyes. | 我没看出来 我没从他的眼神看出来 | 
| [37:13] | Forget his eyes. | 不用管他的眼神了 | 
| [37:15] | I can’t believe he cut off his own finger. | 他居然把自己的手指砍了 | 
| [37:17] | The finger of accusation. | 那只可以定罪的手指 | 
| [37:20] | So we know who did it. | 我们知道是谁干的了 | 
| [37:22] | Why did he do it? | 但他为什么要这么做呢 | 
| [37:23] | Mr. Svenson accused an innocent man | 斯文森先生控告一个无辜的人 | 
| [37:27] | of murdering his family and got the man killed. | 杀害了他的家人 然后把人家害死了 | 
| [37:30] | So maybe, in some backwards way, | 所以可能反过来想 | 
| [37:31] | he thought targeting sinners would balance the scales somehow. | 干掉一些罪人能平衡一下吧 | 
| [37:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [37:36] | No, no, it makes sense. | 不不 这么说有道理 | 
| [37:38] | I mean, Svenson was always around, lurking in the hallways. | 斯文森一直在走廊转悠 | 
| [37:43] | He could have seen me and Ms. Grundy in the music room. | 他能看到我和格伦迪老师一起在音乐教室 | 
| [37:46] | Yeah, he could have seen Moose and Midge buying jingle-jangle. | 也能看到穆斯和米吉买叮当 | 
| [37:48] | Guys, this is starting to | 各位 这越说越像 | 
| [37:50] | feel like that weird last scene in Psycho. | 《惊魂记》最后一幕了 | 
| [37:53] | The truth is… | 其实吧 | 
| [37:59] | I have nothing actually. | 我还真想不起来了 | 
| [38:04] | Except that he’s in a body bag and we aren’t. | 只记得他被装进尸体袋了 而我们没有 | 
| [38:07] | I think that’s enough for tonight. | 今晚就这样吧 | 
| [38:28] | Mother. Nana. | 妈妈 奶奶 | 
| [38:30] | Is it time to open presents? | 可以拆礼物了吗 | 
| [38:37] | Santa? | 圣诞老人 | 
| [38:48] | Who’s this one from? | 这个是谁送的 | 
| [38:50] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [38:52] | He dropped it off yesterday. | 他昨天送来的 | 
| [38:54] | Let me guess that’s from Betty. | 我猜猜 这是贝蒂送的吧 | 
| [38:55] | Vintage Underwood. | 复古安德伍德打字机 | 
| [38:57] | It’s the typewriter of champions. | 这是最好的打字机啊 | 
| [39:00] | You maybe, uh, want to swing by later? | 你过会要不要过去 | 
| [39:03] | Say thanks in person. | 当面道个谢 | 
| [39:06] | Oh, I’ll just probably call her or text her. | 我还是打电话或者发短信吧 | 
| [39:12] | 谢谢你给我介绍你最喜欢的作家 爱你 猪头 | |
| [39:26] | Wow, that sounds amazing, Mom. | 太棒了 妈 | 
| [39:28] | Yeah, it’s been, it’s been quiet. | 最近这里挺平静的 | 
| [39:32] | You, too. I love you, too, Mom. | 你也是 我也爱你 妈 | 
| [39:34] | All right, here’s Dad. | 好 我给老爸了 | 
| [39:37] | Hey, there. | 好啊 | 
| [39:39] | 维罗尼卡 出来一下 | |
| [39:39] | Merry Christmas, lady. | 圣诞快乐 女士 | 
| [39:41] | How are the Bahamas? | 巴哈马群岛怎么样 | 
| [39:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [39:53] | Look up. | 抬头 | 
| [39:55] | Mistletoe alert. | 榭寄生 | 
| [39:56] | Hung by moi. | 我挂的 | 
| [39:59] | Now we have no choice but to kiss. | 现在我们必须得接吻了 | 
| [40:08] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [40:11] | You are so good. | 你人真好 | 
| [40:13] | It’s like you are filled with it, | 简直就是天使的化身 | 
| [40:15] | and I know that I need goodness in my life. | 我的生活中需要美好的东西 | 
| [40:20] | I need you in my life. | 我需要你 | 
| [40:25] | In other words, | 换句话说 | 
| [40:30] | I love you, too, Archie Andrews. | 我也爱你 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | 
| [40:52] | And so, another mystery was wrapped up in a neat, tidy bow, | 又一个谜团正好在圣诞节前 | 
| [40:56] | just in time for Christmas. | 尘埃落定了 | 
| [41:17] | Throughout the Black Hood’s reign of terror, | 在黑兜帽的恐怖统治时期 | 
| [41:20] | Betty had stared into the blackest of voids. | 贝蒂看透了最黑暗的地方 | 
| [41:29] | The place where Joseph Conway’s soul had once, perhaps existed. | 约瑟夫·康韦的灵魂可能徘徊过的地方 | 
| [41:34] | And in that void, she’d seen a dark reflection, | 在那里 她看到了一个黑暗的倒影 | 
| [41:39] | a truth that could not be burned away. | 一个无法被烧毁的真相 | 
| [41:49] | A truth that whispered to her, | 它向她低语 | 
| [41:53] | “This isn’t over.” | “一切还没有结束” |