时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Isn’t this something the Serpents would do? | 这不像毒蛇帮会干的事吗 |
[00:10] | – Why’d you do it? – To cause some chaos. | -为什么要这么做 -制造些混乱 |
[00:12] | So Hiram Lodge asked you to start a mutiny. | 海勒姆·洛奇让你发起叛乱 |
[00:16] | It’s an eviction notice. | 这是驱逐令 |
[00:17] | My woman’s intuition told me Sheriff Keller | 我的第六感告诉我 |
[00:19] | was having an affair with Mayor McCoy. | 凯勒警长出轨了 和麦克伊镇长 |
[00:21] | I have some out-of-town guests coming in. | 我有一些镇外的客人 |
[00:23] | I’m hosting a little poker game at Pop’s. | 前一晚我会在老爹快餐店举办一场牌局 |
[00:26] | Poppa Poutine was found dead in his hotel room | 保罗·布歇不到一小时前 |
[00:28] | less than an hour ago, shot in the back of the head. | 在他酒店房间被杀了 后脑勺中了一枪 |
[00:31] | Good night, Chic. You’ll be safe here. | 晚安 奇克 你在这很安全 |
[00:33] | He has to go, Alice. | 他必须得离开 艾丽丝 |
[00:34] | I threw you out once, I’ll do it again. | 我把你赶出去过 我还会这么做 |
[00:36] | I want all of you tonight. | 今晚你都是我的 |
[00:39] | Is Chic home? | 奇克在家吗 |
[00:41] | Mom… | 妈 |
[00:46] | What… What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:47] | No, no, Don’t come any closer. Don’t… Don’t touch anything. | 别动 别再走近了 别碰任何东西 |
[00:50] | He tried to hurt me and Chic, your brother… | 他企图伤害我和奇克 你兄弟… |
[00:55] | – No, no, what are you doing? – I’m calling the police! | -不要 你要干吗 -我报警 |
[00:56] | No, don’t do that. Do not do that! | 不 不要报警 不许报警 |
[00:58] | Mom, there’s a man on our floor! | 妈 有个男的倒在咱家地板上 |
[01:00] | If the police come, they’re gonna take Chic away from me | 如果警察来了 奇克会被带走的 |
[01:02] | and I won’t let that happen again. | 我不允许再发生这种情况 |
[01:03] | Well, if it was self-defense… | 如果是自卫的话 |
[01:06] | – It was self-defense, right? – Yes, of course, it was. | -这是正当防卫吧 -当然是正当防卫 |
[01:10] | – But it won’t matter. – What do we do? | -但也无济于事 -我们怎么办 |
[01:12] | Just go to your room. | 回你自己房间就好 |
[01:13] | – You didn’t see anything. – Mom, let me help you. | -你什么都没看到 -妈 让我帮你 |
[01:15] | No, honey. It’s better if you’re not involved. | 不用 宝贝 如果你不参与更好 |
[01:20] | – It’s Dad. – Don’t answer it. | -是爸爸 -别接 |
[01:22] | – What if he came– – Yes, you’re right. Answer. | -万一他过来呢 -你说得对 接吧 |
[01:24] | Just… Just act like everything is normal. | 表现得一切如常 |
[01:28] | Hi, Dad, what’s up? | 爸 什么事 |
[01:33] | Okay, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好 一会儿见 |
[01:35] | Please tell me he’s not coming here. | 别告诉我他一会儿来这 |
[01:36] | Uh, he needs toiletries. | 他需要洗漱用品 |
[01:37] | He says he doesn’t wanna get in a fight with you. | 他说不想和你吵 |
[01:40] | – Betty! – Mom… | -贝蒂 -妈 |
[01:41] | We don’t know how much time we have. | 我们不知道还剩多少时间 |
[01:43] | Please just let me help you. | 求你让我帮你 |
[01:45] | And in one reckless moment… | 在这不顾一切的瞬间 |
[01:48] | Bleach is under the sink. | 水盆下面有漂白剂 |
[01:51] | …the lives of the Cooper women were forever changed. | 库伯家女人们的命运从此改变 |
[01:54] | They were a mother wanting to protect her son, | 妈妈想要保护儿子 |
[01:57] | and a daughter wanting to protect her mother, | 而女儿想要保护她妈妈 |
[02:00] | while less than 50 yards away… | 而不到50码之外 |
[02:02] | Once more, you didn’t see or hear Hiram Lodge | 再问一遍 你没听到或看到海勒姆·洛奇 |
[02:05] | say anything to or about Poppa Poutine? | 提到任何关于薯老爹的事 |
[02:10] | Honestly, it seemed like… | 说实话 好像是 |
[02:12] | – What? – Like they were friends. | -什么 -好像他们是朋友 |
[02:13] | A friend, Archie, doesn’t force you down to your knees | 朋友 亚奇 朋友不会逼你下跪 |
[02:16] | and shoot you in the back of the head with a Glock 34. | 用格洛克34手枪打你后脑勺 |
[02:19] | Maybe it wasn’t Mr. Lodge. | 可能不是洛奇先生 |
[02:20] | I mean,I didn’t see him leave the Pembrooke. | 我也没看到他离开佩姆布鲁克 |
[02:22] | Hiram would’ve sent someone. | 海勒姆会派人去 |
[02:24] | – His capo. – What’s a capo? | -他的分部头目 -什么意思 |
[02:32] | If you woke up my dad… | 如果你吵醒我爸 |
[02:33] | A “Capo,” Archie, does the boss’s dirty work, the killing. | 分部头目 亚奇 替老大干不法行为 杀人 |
[02:37] | Is there someone who’s always hovering around Hiram? | 有没有谁总围着海勒姆转 |
[02:41] | Like a personal assistant, a driver? | 比如私人助理 司机之类的 |
[02:47] | Not that I can think of. | 我想不起来 |
[02:50] | Hello? Betty? | 在吗 贝蒂 |
[03:07] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[03:09] | Alice. | 艾丽斯 |
[03:10] | – Hal. – Dad. | -哈尔 -爸 |
[03:11] | So, where’s Chic? | 奇克呢 |
[03:13] | Upstairs in his room, resting. | 在楼上自己房间 休息 |
[03:18] | What… what’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[03:19] | Bleach. I spilled tomato soup, I didn’t want it to stain. | 漂白剂 我打翻了番茄汤 不想留下汤渍 |
[03:22] | Well, it must have been a lot of soup, | 好吧 这汤的分量不少啊 |
[03:23] | because it smells like a hospital in here. | 这里闻着跟医院一样 |
[03:26] | Dad, do you want me to get the toiletries for you? | 爸 你要我给你拿洗漱用品吗 |
[03:52] | Jug, what’s up? | 猪头 什么事 |
[03:54] | Nothing, I was just calling to say good night. | 没事 我就是想跟你说晚安 |
[03:57] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[04:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:02] | Your dad’s gone. Hurry up! | 你爸走了 快点 |
[04:03] | Oh, Jug, uh, I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 猪头 我得挂了 明天见 |
[04:10] | What if someone comes looking for him, Mom? | 要是有人来找他怎么办 妈 |
[04:12] | People go missing every day. | 每天都有失踪人口 |
[04:14] | But what if he has a family? | 但如果他有家人呢 |
[04:16] | He didn’t strike me as the type. | 我觉得他不像有家的 |
[04:18] | I mean, who walks around without a wallet? | 谁出来不带钱包啊 |
[04:30] | They shut down these sewer pipes decades ago. | 这些下水管道几十年前就废弃了 |
[04:34] | This used to be my secret place as a little girl. | 我小时候拿这里当自己的秘密地点 |
[04:39] | Here, cover it up. | 来 遮起来 |
[04:43] | They were hiding something. | 她们有事隐藏 |
[04:45] | Oh, Harold, everyone’s always hiding something. | 哈罗德 人人都有事要隐藏 |
[04:48] | The house smelled of bleach. | 屋里都是漂白剂的味道 |
[04:51] | And you didn’t see Chic? | 你没见到奇克 |
[04:54] | Maybe he was up in his room. | 可能他在楼上自己房间 |
[04:56] | Entertaining. | 在娱乐 |
[04:58] | Tall boy won’t be coming back anytime soon. | 高个儿一时半会儿回不来了 |
[05:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:02] | He was a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
[05:05] | You know, riding back, I was thinking, maybe I should take a page | 开车回来时 我在想 也许我应该学你 |
[05:07] | from your book and have a sit-down with McCoy. | 跟麦克伊镇长坐坐 |
[05:10] | Now that we know that Hiram Lodge | 既然我们知道海勒姆·洛奇 |
[05:11] | is responsible for what happened to the statue, | 对雕像一事负责 |
[05:13] | I say we show her the head, appeal to her sense of justice. | 我说我们给她看那颗头 求助于她的正义感 |
[05:19] | What, you don’t like that plan? | 怎么了 你不认可这个计划 |
[05:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:27] | Boy, where the hell is General Pickens’ head? | 孩子 皮肯斯将军的头去哪儿了 |
[05:31] | I don’t think we can interpret the delivery of that head | 我认为他们把这颗头送来 |
[05:34] | as anything less than a declaration of war. | 就是在向我们宣战 |
[05:37] | Well, we knew we’d have to go to war, eventually. | 我们早就知道战争在所难免 |
[05:40] | There is, of course, another option. | 显然还有另一个选择 |
[05:44] | At Spence, I was Secretary General of the Model UN, | 我在斯宾塞的时候担任模拟联合国秘书长 |
[05:47] | and before declaring war, | 宣战之前 |
[05:49] | we’d always try to negotiate a settlement. | 我们总是会尽力协商达成和解 |
[05:51] | Now, if I could broker a detente | 如果我能作为中间人缓和尼加拉瓜反抗军 |
[05:54] | between the Contras and the Sandinistas, | 和桑地诺解放阵线之间的紧张局势 |
[05:56] | you should be able to de-escalate relations with a biker gang. | 你应该也能使我们和摩托帮派之间的冲突降级 |
[05:59] | This isn’t high school. | 这里不是高中 |
[06:00] | Said the man who just vandalized a park statue. | 说这话的人却刚刚破坏了一座公园雕像 |
[06:06] | You’re an excellent businessman, Daddy. | 你是一位出色的商人 爸爸 |
[06:08] | I’ll get them to the table, all you have to do is play nice. | 我说服他们坐下来谈判 你只需要态度好点 |
[06:18] | We have work to do. | 我们有活儿要干 |
[06:20] | We have to clean anything that | 我们必须把所有 |
[06:21] | he may have touched, so there are no fingerprints. | 他可能碰过的东西清理一遍 消除指纹 |
[06:34] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:36] | Did he touch any of these? | 他碰过这些吗 |
[06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[07:28] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:29] | Oh, good, you’re up! Have a seat. | 太好了 你起来了 过来坐 |
[07:33] | I don’t like chocolate-chip pancakes. | 我不喜欢吃巧克力屑煎饼 |
[07:36] | Well at least, have some cereal. You must be starving. | 那至少吃点麦片吧 你一定饿坏了 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Oh, can I have the butter, please? | 能帮我拿一下黄油吗 |
[08:07] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[08:19] | Ask who it is. | 问问是谁 |
[08:21] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[08:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:36] | Just thought I could walk you to school. | 我想和你一起上学 |
[08:42] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:51] | Hey, can I talk to you about last night? | 可以说说昨晚的事吗 |
[08:55] | Why? What about it? | 为什么 昨晚怎么了 |
[08:57] | Nothing, I just… thought we had this really nice night, | 没怎么 我以为昨晚我们过得很愉快 |
[09:00] | and you hung up on me, so I… I kind of got nervous. | 后来你挂了我的电话 所以我有点紧张 |
[09:03] | Maybe you felt we were moving too fast or… | 也许你觉得我们之间进展太快 还是 |
[09:06] | I don’t know, maybe it wasn’t enjoyable? | 我不清楚 也许昨晚让你不开心了 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God! No! | 天啊 不是 |
[09:11] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[09:15] | Last night was amazing. | 昨晚太美妙了 |
[09:18] | There was just a lot of drama when I got home. | 只是我回家的时候发生了很多事 |
[09:23] | Let me guess, Chic-centric? | 我猜猜 是关于奇克的事 |
[09:27] | It’ll be fine. | 会过去的 |
[09:29] | Just typical Cooper house lunacy. | 只是库珀家日常的精神错乱 |
[09:32] | So Archiekins, do you regret | 小亚奇 你有没有后悔 |
[09:35] | anything we talked about at my confirmation? | 我的坚信礼上我们说的那些话 |
[09:38] | The revelation that my father’s more Al Capone than Eliot Ness? | 发现我爸更像是黑帮老大而不是正义斗士 |
[09:42] | No. All good on my end. | 没有 我一点都不后悔 |
[09:46] | In that case, just to put it on your radar, | 这样的话 给你打个预防针 |
[09:49] | a low-key turf-war might | 琼斯和洛奇两家之间 |
[09:51] | be brewing between the Joneses and the Lodges. | 可能正在酝酿一场低调的地盘斗争 |
[09:54] | Veronica, are you trying to manage me right now? | 维罗尼卡 你想操纵我吗 |
[09:56] | – Define “Manage.” – People are gonna lose their homes. | -操纵是什么意思 -人们要无家可归了 |
[09:59] | Jughead, why don’t you come | 猪头 你为什么不 |
[10:00] | over with your dad and sit down with my dad, | 带你爸来 找我爸坐下来 |
[10:02] | and hash this out like civilized humans, face-to-face? | 以文明人的方式当面把这件事理清 |
[10:06] | Okay, one condition. | 可以 有一个条件 |
[10:09] | Your dad comes to Sunnyside Trailer Park. | 让你爸去向阳拖车公园 |
[10:11] | I want him to see the people that he’s gonna be displacing. | 我想让他看看被自己逼走的那些人 |
[10:12] | A·亚当斯 | |
[10:13] | Fine. And trust me, no one is being displaced. | 行 相信我 不会有人被逼走的 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God, did you guys hear? | 天呐 你们听说了吗 |
[10:18] | My dad’s scanner’s blowing up. | 我爸的步话机都要炸了 |
[10:20] | The police found another dead body this morning, | 今天早上警察又发现了一具尸体 |
[10:22] | there’s blood everywhere. | 到处都是血迹 |
[10:26] | Could the Black Hood have risen from the grave? | 难道黑兜帽起死回生了吗 |
[10:28] | – Did they say whose body? – Where did they find it? | -他们说是谁的尸体了吗 -在哪儿找到的 |
[10:30] | The investigation’s ongoing but apparently, | 还在调查中 但很显然 |
[10:31] | it was a gruesome, gangland-style execution at the motel, | 是在旅馆进行的可怕的黑帮式处决 |
[10:34] | with blood and brains splattered all over the duvet– | 床罩上溅满了血和脑浆 |
[10:37] | Okay, Kev, we get it. | 够了 凯文 我们知道了 |
[10:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:57] | Oh. Betty, are you okay? | 贝蒂 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | – Do you need some help? – I’m fine, Cheryl. | -需要帮忙吗 -我没事 谢丽尔 |
[11:02] | – Let me grab you a towel. – I said I’m fine! | -我帮你拿张纸巾 -我说了我没事 |
[11:07] | You have puke on your collar. | 你吐到领子上了 |
[11:16] | A bullet to the head? That is clearly a mafioso’s doing. | 头部中弹 显然是黑手党的手段 |
[11:20] | God, no sooner do I feel like I’m in a good place, | 每次我自我感觉良好的时候 |
[11:23] | some terrible thing happens, somebody dies… | 就会发生某些可怕的事 会有人死 |
[11:26] | And I’m immediately back in the place of, | 然后我马上就会回到这种状态 |
[11:28] | “What if my father’s behind this?” | “万一是我爸指使的怎么办” |
[11:30] | And making matters infinitely worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[11:31] | I’ve now dragged you into this Martin Scorsese nightmare. | 现在把你也拖进这场马丁·斯科塞斯式噩梦了 |
[11:34] | Veronica, I chose to be with you, | 维罗尼卡 我自愿和你在一起的 |
[11:36] | remember? To help you. | 记得吗 为了帮助你 |
[11:37] | Archie, I can’t handle the not knowing. | 亚奇 我受不了被蒙在鼓里的感觉了 |
[11:39] | Then choose to believe in your dad. | 那就选择相信你的爸爸 |
[11:41] | His business dealings might | 他的商业交易也许见不得人 |
[11:43] | be shady but at heart, he’s still a good guy. | 但他在内心里还是一个好人 |
[11:46] | – I know that. You know that. – Do I? | -我知道 你也知道 -我知道吗 |
[11:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:59] | Riddle me this. What do Sunnyside Trailer Park, | 你猜猜 向阳拖车公园 |
[12:02] | Twilight Drive-In and Southside High, all have in common? | 暮光汽车影院和南区高中有什么共同点 |
[12:06] | I’m sure I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:09] | They were or are townland. You control them. | 它们都是或曾是镇区 在你的控制之下 |
[12:13] | The drive-in was shut down as was Southside High. | 汽车影院被关闭了 南区高中也是 |
[12:17] | Now the trailer park is in jeopardy. | 现在拖车公园也陷入了危机 |
[12:19] | Can’t you just feel the invisible hand | 你难道感觉不到在这一切背后 |
[12:20] | of Hiram Lodge all over this? | 有海勒姆·洛奇无形之手的操控吗 |
[12:23] | What exactly are you insinuating? | 你到底在暗示什么 |
[12:28] | If you’ve been accepting “Donations” from the Lodges | 如果你一直在接受洛奇家的”捐款” |
[12:31] | in exchange for “Favors” such as land deals… | 作为回报在土地交易等方面”帮助”他们 |
[12:37] | Now is your chance to come clean to the public. | 现在你该对公众坦白了 |
[12:44] | – What is this, a bribe? – Payment. | -这是什么 贿赂吗 -报酬 |
[12:47] | The FBI always compensates its informants. | 联邦调查局会给线人支付报酬 |
[12:49] | Enclosed is three weeks’ salary. | 里面是三个礼拜的薪水 |
[12:51] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:53] | Now I can replace the bass drum you trashed. | 现在我有钱把被你弄坏的低音鼓换掉了 |
[12:55] | I’m hoping that payment will entice you to go to Hiram Lodge | 我希望这些钱能让你有动力去找海勒姆·洛奇 |
[12:58] | and engage with him directly about Poppa Poutine. | 直接跟他谈关于薯老爹的事 |
[13:02] | Be a little aggressive, gauge his reaction, see what he says. | 咄咄逼人一点 看看他的反应和他说什么 |
[13:05] | But if I ask him anything about it, he’ll be suspicious. | 但如果我跟他提起那件事 他会心生怀疑的 |
[13:13] | 河谷镇男子被发现在房间遭到射杀 | |
[13:13] | Come on, Archie. | 振作点 亚奇 |
[13:14] | How many people have to get hurt or die | 还要有多少人受到伤害 |
[13:16] | before you do something about it? | 你才能出手相助 |
[13:20] | Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Lodge. | 谢谢你能见我 洛奇先生 |
[13:21] | Yeah, of course, Archie. | 不用谢 亚奇 |
[13:24] | The article in the Register | 报社发表的 |
[13:26] | about Poppa Poutine in his hotel room– | 关于薯老爹在旅馆房间被杀的那篇文章 |
[13:28] | Archie, if I may? | 亚奇 我能插一句吗 |
[13:32] | I am gutted over this atrocity. | 我对这种残暴行径感到很恶心 |
[13:36] | But Poutine was rich with enemies. He was rude, | 但薯老爹树敌很多 他既没礼貌 |
[13:39] | and selfish, and deep into gambling debts… | 又很自私 还背负了很多赌债 |
[13:45] | A quarter to Lenny alone, not to mention the affairs… | 只是兰尼他就欠了很多 别说那些别的事了 |
[13:47] | With so many vendettas against him, it was just a matter of time. | 他有这么多仇人 被杀是早晚的事 |
[13:52] | And sadly, his time came | 不幸的是这一天已经来了 |
[13:53] | the same night as my daughter’s confirmation. | 就在我女儿的坚信礼当晚 |
[13:55] | But since you brought up Veronica’s confirmation, | 既然你提起了维罗尼卡的坚信礼 |
[13:57] | she’s the reason I came to see you. | 她正是我来找你的原因 |
[14:00] | Has something happened? Is she all right? | 发生了什么事吗 她还好吗 |
[14:01] | When she heard someone was murdered in Riverdale, | 当她听说有人在河谷镇被杀了的时候 |
[14:04] | the thought of you, maybe, | 她想到你可能跟这件事有牵扯 |
[14:06] | possibly being involved is making her spiral. | 这想法让她觉得陷入了漩涡之中 |
[14:09] | And I don’t want to overstep, | 我不想越界 |
[14:10] | but you may want to clarify things with your daughter. | 但你可能该跟你女儿说明一下情况 |
[14:15] | Just to give her peace of mind. | 让她安心一些 |
[15:10] | 47个未接来电 | |
[15:24] | Hey honey. Perfect timing, we’re about to have dinner. | 亲爱的 来的正是时候 我们刚要吃晚饭 |
[15:27] | Oh, no, I’m not hungry. I have a ton of homework. | 不 我不饿 我有好多作业 |
[16:27] | Hey, Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[16:29] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[16:31] | Ready for your big negotiation? | 准备要好好跟我沟通一番了吗 |
[16:32] | I am. But first, Archie came by to see me. | 是的 但首先 亚奇来找过我了 |
[16:37] | He said you were concerned. | 他说你很担心 |
[16:40] | – Daddy… – No, no. It’s all right. | -爸爸 -不 不 没事 |
[16:42] | I’m glad he did. He… cares about you. | 我很高兴他这样做了 他对你很在意 |
[16:47] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[16:50] | I understand certain aspects of my business trouble you. | 我知道我的某些工作给你造成了困扰 |
[16:54] | So if there’s something you wanna know– | 所以如果你想知道什么事的话 |
[16:57] | Do you have anything to do with Poppa Poutine’s death? | 你跟薯老爹的死有关吗 |
[17:03] | No, mija. | 不 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[17:17] | You lied to us. That shady guy wasn’t one of your customers. | 你说谎了 那个可疑的人不是你的客户 |
[17:21] | He was a drug dealer. It’s all in here. | 他是个毒贩 全在这里面了 |
[17:24] | Hundreds of messages from junkies looking for a fix, | 成堆来自瘾君子们的信息 找他寻求毒品 |
[17:27] | including one from Chic, the night of– | 包括奇克的一条 那晚 |
[17:29] | Betty, why in God’s name would you go back there? | 贝蒂 你到底为什么又回去了 |
[17:31] | To make sure in broad daylight | 确保一下在光线很好的大白天 |
[17:32] | that no one could see him from the trail. | 没人可以顺着小路看到他 |
[17:35] | Okay, give that back to me | 好吧 把那个给我 |
[17:36] | before someone tracks that right back to this house. | 以免有人沿着手机追踪到这个房子 |
[17:37] | No, Mom. I already turned off the GPS. | 不会的 妈妈 我已经把定位关掉了 |
[17:39] | And you’re missing the whole point here, okay? | 你避开了整个重点 好吗 |
[17:41] | Chic lied to us about the shady guy. | 关于那个可疑的人 奇克对我们说谎了 |
[17:43] | What else is he lying about, huh? | 他还对我们说了哪些谎 |
[17:48] | Excuse me. Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 你在逗我吗 |
[17:51] | No one is buying the waterworks. | 哭是绝对没用的 |
[17:53] | That’s enough, Elizabeth. | 够了 伊丽莎白 |
[17:56] | You keep this up, and you’re going to get us all caught. | 你继续这样的话 会让我们都被抓的 |
[17:58] | He’s the one who’s gonna get us caught | 他才是那个会让我们被抓的人 |
[17:59] | by not telling us everything that we need to know, Mom. | 他不把我们该知道的所有事告诉我们 妈妈 |
[18:01] | What, that that person in the sewer pipe was a drug-dealer? | 什么 那个在下水管道里的人是个毒贩 |
[18:04] | Frankly, I’m relieved. A transient like that? | 说实话我觉得解脱了 那种过客 |
[18:07] | Hopefully, it means no one is looking for him. | 意味着没人会找他的 |
[18:09] | Um, I hate to break it to you, | 我不想泼你冷水 |
[18:11] | Mom, but drug dealers still have families. | 但是妈妈 毒贩也是有家人的 |
[18:13] | What’s done is done, Elizabeth. | 木已成舟了 伊丽莎白 |
[18:15] | The only family that you should be worried about is your own. | 我们这个家庭才是你唯一应该担心的 |
[18:22] | I asked him point-blank. | 我直截了当地问他了 |
[18:25] | I said, “Mr. Lodge, did you kill | 我说 洛奇先生 你有没有杀害 |
[18:27] | or hire anyone to kill Poppa Poutine?” | 或者雇人杀害薯老爹 |
[18:29] | – And he said no. – And you believed him? | -他说没有 -你相信他吗 |
[18:32] | I did, yeah. I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[18:40] | And Mr. Lodge did tell me there was, uh, bad blood | 洛奇先生也确实告诉了我 薯老爹 |
[18:43] | between Poppa Poutine and some other guy named Lenny. | 和别人之间有过节 那个人叫兰尼 |
[18:46] | Lenny Kowalski? | 兰尼·科瓦尔斯基 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:51] | I guess Poutine owed him a lot of money. | 我猜薯老爹欠他很多钱 |
[18:53] | $86,000 in gambling debt or something. | 八万六的赌债还是别的 |
[18:57] | Lenny Kowalski. | 兰尼·科瓦尔斯基 |
[19:00] | Let me look into it. | 我去查查他 |
[19:05] | Thank you for agreeing to | 谢谢你同意 |
[19:06] | sit down and discuss this misunderstanding. | 坐下来谈谈我们之间的误会 |
[19:08] | – There’s no– – There’s no misunderstanding here. | -根本就没有 -根本就不存在误会 |
[19:11] | Tall Boy said you paid him to decapitate the Pickens statue. | 高个儿说你付钱让他把皮肯斯雕像的头砍下来 |
[19:14] | As an excuse to turn up the heat on the Serpents. | 借此来给毒蛇帮火上浇油 |
[19:17] | You got a lot of nervous people scared | 你让很多紧张的人担心 |
[19:19] | they’re gonna lose their home. | 他们会无家可归 |
[19:20] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[19:22] | And though it has nothing | 尽管这事跟我没关系 |
[19:23] | whatsoever to do with me, I’ve spoken to Mayor McCoy. | 我还是去跟麦克伊镇长谈过了 |
[19:25] | And as a gesture of goodwill to the Southside community, | 为了表达对南区的美好祝愿 |
[19:28] | I’d like to settle any | 我打算付清 |
[19:29] | back rent you or your neighbors owe the town. | 你和你的邻居们欠镇上的租金 |
[19:34] | – And what do you want in return? – Peace in the land. | -你想要什么回报 -邻里和睦 |
[19:44] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[19:47] | There is one thing. | 还有一件事 |
[19:49] | Mayor McCoy tells me you have | 猪头 麦克伊镇长告诉我 |
[19:50] | some kind of expose you’re working on, Jughead. | 你打算曝光一些事 |
[19:52] | So in exchange for my generous offer, | 作为我慷慨提议的交换 |
[19:53] | I’d appreciate it if you just kept my name out of it. | 我将很感谢你让我置身事外 |
[19:56] | Sound fair? | 听上去公平吗 |
[20:00] | That sounds a lot like a bribe. | 听上去很像是贿赂 |
[20:03] | No deal. | 不同意 |
[20:05] | See you in the funny pages. | 期待在搞笑版面看到你 |
[20:27] | Have you no scruples, Mother? | 你毫不顾忌吗 妈 |
[20:29] | What are you going on about now? | 你现在又要吵什么 |
[20:31] | I just saw Hal Cooper leaving Thistlehouse. | 我刚刚看见哈尔·库伯离开蓟园 |
[20:34] | Betty was literally sick | 贝蒂昨天在学校 |
[20:35] | to her stomach at school yesterday, Mother. | 真的恶心到吐了 妈 |
[20:38] | What if it was over this? | 万一是因为这件事呢 |
[20:40] | You’re destroying families with your courtesan ways. | 你在用你妓女那一套破坏别人的家庭 |
[20:46] | It’s different… with Hal. | 和哈尔之间… 不一样 |
[20:49] | He’s not a client. | 他不是客户 |
[20:52] | It’s real. | 是真感情 |
[20:54] | Mother, he has a wife! | 妈 他有老婆 |
[20:57] | Alice Cooper? That gorgon? | 艾丽丝·库伯 那个女魔头 |
[21:01] | She’s not the victim here. | 她才不是受害者 |
[21:03] | So please, Cheryl, stay out of it. | 谢丽尔 就拜托你别多管闲事 |
[21:18] | Let me tell you two something. This is crazy. | 我告诉你们俩 这么做真是疯了 |
[21:19] | I am this close to telling that Jones boy everything, | 我是那个要告诉琼斯家儿子一切的人 |
[21:22] | and it’ll be a lot worse for you than it will be for me. | 而这情况对你们造成的伤害远大于对我造成的 |
[21:24] | Mayor McCoy! | 麦克伊镇长 |
[21:26] | Wait, what just happened? | 等等 刚才发生了什么 |
[21:29] | Given the hatchet-job your friend Jughead is writing about us, | 考虑到你朋友猪头在写对于我们的诽谤 |
[21:32] | your mother and I feel it’s best to accelerate our timetable. | 你母亲和我认为最好加快实行计划的速度 |
[21:35] | So we told Sierra we might | 我们告诉塞拉我们或许得 |
[21:36] | have to announce our plans for Southside High, | 公布我们对于南区高中的计划 |
[21:39] | but typical Sierra, she refused and | 但塞拉那个人 她拒绝了 |
[21:41] | demanded that we wait until after she’s reelected. | 还要求我们等到她再度当选后 |
[21:44] | And she’s threatening to expose us | 她还威胁我们 要是我们抛下她自己干 |
[21:45] | if we proceed without her. | 她就曝光我们 |
[21:47] | If this isn’t handled properly, | 如果这件事没处理好 |
[21:48] | the whole town will be out for our blood. | 整个镇都会要我们血债血偿 |
[21:50] | If we get her out of the Mayor’s office, | 如果我们让她在丑闻阴影下 |
[21:51] | under a cloud of scandal, | 被赶出镇长办公室 |
[21:53] | the damage she could do to us would be minimized. | 她对我们造成的伤害将降到最小 |
[21:55] | – How? How would you do that? – I had Andre follow her. | -你要怎么做 -我让安德跟踪过她 |
[21:58] | And let’s just say, | 就这么说吧 |
[21:59] | she spends an awful lot of time in cheap motels. | 她在廉价旅馆浪费了大把时间 |
[22:05] | It’s time for Operation Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner. | 是时候玩一出《猜猜谁来吃晚餐》了 |
[22:05] | 关于跨种族恋爱的喜剧电影 | |
[22:13] | Hey, Vegas! Hey, boy. | 维加斯 乖狗狗 |
[22:16] | Hey, boy… | 好狗狗 |
[22:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[22:30] | Hey, Arch… Uh, this is– | 亚奇 这位是… |
[22:33] | Agent Adams. Nice to meet you. | 亚当斯探员 很高兴认识你 |
[22:36] | Your father and I were just finishing up. | 你爸和我刚聊完 |
[22:46] | 短信 奇奇 | |
[22:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:51] | Hi, I found this phone in a parking lot. | 我在停车场捡到了这部手机 |
[22:53] | I was wondering if you knew– | 我在想你知不知道… |
[23:03] | – Hello? – Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you. | -喂 -你好 很抱歉打扰你 |
[23:05] | I think someone lost this phone. | 有人丢了这部手机 |
[23:08] | I was wondering if you knew who it belong– | 我想你或许知道它的主人… |
[23:20] | – Hello? – Who the hell is this? | -你好 -你他妈是谁 |
[23:22] | – I found this phone– – Cut the crap! | -我捡到这手机… -少说废话 |
[23:25] | You’re the slut he’s been whoring with, aren’t you? | 你就是跟他鬼混的那个贱人 对吧 |
[23:27] | You’re why he’s been missing! | 你就是他失踪的原因 |
[23:29] | You know what? Tell that scumbag not to come home. | 我告诉你 让那混蛋别回家了 |
[23:32] | He’s dead to me! | 我就当他死了 |
[23:48] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[23:57] | Betty… | 贝蒂… |
[23:59] | What’s going on? What are you doing out here? | 怎么了 你为什么在外面 |
[24:04] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我快要疯了 |
[24:06] | Jug, my mom’s acting like everything’s normal when… | 猪头 我妈表现得好像一切如常 |
[24:11] | It’s not. Everything is falling apart. | 但事实不是 一切都要垮了 |
[24:13] | Everything is falling apart. | 一切都要垮了 |
[24:20] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[24:28] | I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下也睡不着 |
[24:30] | I’m just obsessing over this shady man, | 我一直在想那个可疑的男人 |
[24:33] | his phone and his life. | 他的手机和他的生活 |
[24:36] | Meanwhile, my mom’s acting like it never even happened. | 同时我妈表现得像是一切从未发生 |
[24:39] | God, why didn’t I just call the police? | 天啊 我当时为什么不报警 |
[24:41] | You still can, Betty. And you know, you probably should! | 你还可以报警 贝蒂 或许你该报警 |
[24:44] | And say what, Jug? | 要说什么 猪头 |
[24:52] | Hey! Either of you know the owner of that car? | 你们知不知道那辆车的车主是谁 |
[24:58] | It’s been parked there since the day before yesterday. | 它从前天开始就停在这里 |
[25:00] | Neighbor’s complaining. | 邻居们都在抱怨 |
[25:07] | Yeah, sorry, Officer, that’s my car. | 抱歉 警官 那是我的车 |
[25:09] | I just can’t find my keys. | 我找不到车钥匙了 |
[25:10] | Street’s being cleaned tomorrow a.m. | 明天凌晨要清理街道 |
[25:13] | I’m going around the block. | 我要绕区巡查 |
[25:14] | If it’s still there in five minutes, you’re getting a ticket. | 如果五分钟后它还在这 你就要收罚单 |
[25:22] | How fast can you hot-wire a car? | 你热丝发动一辆车最快要多久 |
[25:31] | That agent left. | 那个探员走了 |
[25:33] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[25:34] | Apparently, the FBI is assisting | 显然联调局正在协助配合 |
[25:36] | in a crackdown on undocumented labor from Canada. | 一场打击加拿大非法劳工的行动 |
[25:41] | They think that maybe | 他们认为过去几年里 |
[25:42] | over the years I’ve hired some of these guys, | 我可能雇了一些这样的人 |
[25:44] | paid them cash under the table. | 私下里付他们现金 |
[25:46] | Yeah, couple of times, I looked the other way. | 是有那么几次 我睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[25:48] | But they can’t take you down for that, can they? | 但他们不能为这事搞垮你 对吧 |
[25:50] | Oh sure, they can. Son, it’s the FBI. | 他们当然可以 儿子 他们是联调局 |
[25:53] | They’re requesting my files for the last seven years. | 他们要我过去七年间的档案 |
[26:00] | Agent Adams, you stay the hell away from my dad! | 亚当斯探员 你别碰我爸 |
[26:04] | Scary, isn’t it? | 吓人吧 |
[26:05] | How quickly I can make things difficult for you and your father? | 我瞬间就能让你和你爸的日子不好过 |
[26:09] | You said he’d be protected. You gave me a freaking contract! | 你说他会被保护起来的 还签合约了 |
[26:11] | Aw, gee. | 天啊 |
[26:14] | Poutine did not owe Lenny Kowalski anything close to $86,000. | 薯老爹根本没有欠兰尼·科瓦尔斯基八万六 |
[26:19] | I believe you’re feeding me false information | 你在给我假消息 |
[26:22] | because you’re protecting Hiram Lodge, | 因为你想保护海勒姆·洛奇 |
[26:24] | which means you’re compromised. | 你已经不能被信任了 |
[26:26] | Basically, the only thing you can offer me now is access. | 现在你能做的只有接近他 |
[26:30] | So I need you to wake up, stop dicking around, | 所以你快醒醒吧 别瞎闹了 |
[26:33] | and plant a bug in Hiram’s office. | 给海勒姆的办公室安个窃听器 |
[26:36] | Then he’ll slip up | 然后等他疏忽 |
[26:38] | and say something incriminating, | 说些能定他罪的证据 |
[26:40] | and I’ll record it and arrest him. | 我就录下来然后把他抓了 |
[26:43] | nice happy ending. | 皆大欢喜 |
[26:47] | You and your father will be safe. | 你和你爸就安全了 |
[27:02] | I don’t believe you, that you’ll leave me and my dad alone. | 我不信你会放了我和我爸 |
[27:05] | I think you’ll do anything that you can to destroy Hiram Lodge. | 为了扳倒海勒姆·洛奇你愿意做任何事 |
[27:08] | Even if it means destroying us. | 哪怕牺牲我们 |
[27:11] | You better make sure it doesn’t come to that. | 那你就别逼我这么做 |
[27:23] | Back so soon, Mr. Cooper? | 这么早就回来啦 库伯先生 |
[27:28] | Cheryl, what are you doing sitting there in the dark? | 谢丽尔 你怎么坐在黑暗中呢 |
[27:33] | You do know my mother’s a harlot, don’t you? | 你知道我妈是妓女吧 |
[27:36] | A modern-day Moll Flanders? | 现代的摩尔·弗兰德斯 |
[27:40] | What you’re doing could destroy your family. | 你这么做会毁了你家 |
[27:44] | That’s why I’m not going to tell Betty. | 所以我就不跟贝蒂说了 |
[27:47] | But I suggest you hurry home | 但我建议你在我改变主意前 |
[27:48] | to your wife and daughter before I change my mind. | 赶紧回到你老婆女儿身边 |
[27:53] | I came to warn you, Mayor McCoy. | 我是来提醒你的 麦克伊镇长 |
[27:56] | I know that whatever questionable arrangement | 我知道你和我父母的奇怪协议 |
[27:59] | you have with my parents is imploding, | 已经不作数了 |
[28:02] | and that you’re trying to go after them in some way. | 你要找他们算账 |
[28:05] | But, Mayor McCoy, | 但麦克伊镇长 |
[28:07] | they’re planning to discredit you, | 他们准备让你名誉扫地 |
[28:10] | to get you out of this office and neutralize you. | 让你下台 然后除掉你 |
[28:14] | Whatever bomb they think | 不管他们怎么做 |
[28:15] | they can set off will only burn them, too. | 自己也会受牵连 |
[28:20] | They know about the affair. | 他们知道你的情事 |
[28:22] | Your… | 你 |
[28:24] | relationship with Sheriff Keller. | 和凯勒警长的恋情 |
[28:29] | But, Mayor McCoy, you can get out of this. | 但麦克伊镇长 你可以避免这事 |
[28:33] | Take control of the narrative, inoculate yourself. | 掌控大局 做好准备 |
[28:40] | How long do I have? | 我还有多长时间 |
[28:46] | Norman Bates made it look so easy. | 诺曼·贝兹弄得好像很简单一样 |
[29:37] | His phone, too. | 还有他的手机 |
[29:40] | Betty, his phone. | 贝蒂 他手机 |
[29:57] | As mayor, I have seen us through a triumphant jubilee, | 作为镇长 我们一起经历了喜庆的周年纪念 |
[30:02] | and the terrors of the Black Hood killer. | 还有黑兜帽杀手的可怕时期 |
[30:05] | But my friends, it has taken a personal toll. | 但我朋友都倍受打击 |
[30:09] | I have decided to step down as Mayor, | 我决定不再继续担任镇长 |
[30:12] | to spend more time with my family | 我要多花点时间陪伴我的家人 |
[30:14] | and to return to my own legal career right here in Riverdale. | 重新作为河谷镇的律师 |
[30:18] | – What’s going on? – Mayor McCoy’s resigning. | -怎么了 -麦克伊镇长辞职了 |
[30:20] | – I am very proud… – We haven’t even made our play yet. | -我很骄傲 -我们还没开始行动呢 |
[30:22] | That’s great. Now, you don’t have to. | 太好了 这样就不用了 |
[30:26] | If you did, it would be cruel. | 要是做了 那就太残酷了 |
[30:36] | I have to say, Veronica, | 我不得不说 维罗尼卡 |
[30:37] | for Mayor McCoy to resign like that out of the blue… | 麦克伊镇长突然辞职这事 |
[30:41] | It’s almost as if someone warned her. | 感觉像是有人提醒她了 |
[30:49] | Did you tell Mayor McCoy we were planning to expose her affair? | 你告诉麦克伊镇长我们要公开她的情事了吗 |
[30:55] | No. | 没有 |
[30:57] | I did not. | 我没说 |
[31:10] | Oh, Hal. Alice and Betty aren’t here right now. | 哈尔 艾丽丝和贝蒂现在不在 |
[31:15] | But I can come in though, right, Chic? | 但我也能进来吧 奇克 |
[31:19] | I mean, this is still my house. | 这依然是我的房子 |
[31:41] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[31:42] | I wasn’t going to tell you about something, | 我本来不准备跟你说的 |
[31:45] | but all night long I kept | 但整晚 |
[31:46] | tossing and turning in my canopy sleigh bed, | 我在我的树冠雪橇床翻来覆去 |
[31:48] | thinking, “I’d wanna know.” | 一直在想”要我的话 我就想知道” |
[31:50] | But I take no pleasure in sharing this with you. | 但我真的不想说 |
[31:53] | Uh, actually, Cheryl, I gotta go. | 谢丽尔 我真得走了 |
[31:55] | Chic texted me, he’s at home with my dad. | 奇克发短信给我说他和我爸在家呢 |
[31:57] | This is about your father. | 我说的这事就是关于你爸的 |
[32:00] | I’m onto you. Your little game isn’t gonna work with me. | 我盯着你呢 你的小把戏唬不了我 |
[32:03] | Where’s my grandfather’s watch, huh? | 我祖父的手表呢 |
[32:05] | – Dad! – Is that in here? | -爸 -在这里吗 |
[32:06] | What are you doing? I thought you moved out. | 你在干嘛 你不是搬出去了吗 |
[32:09] | I did, but I had a change of heart, | 是啊 但我改变主意了 |
[32:11] | and I was feeling like, maybe it was time for me to move back | 我感觉是时候搬回来 |
[32:14] | and finally get some answers from him. | 让他回答我一些问题了 |
[32:16] | But your brother can’t seem to even look me in the eye. | 但你兄弟都不敢直视我的眼睛 |
[32:19] | That’s because you’re terrifying him. | 因为你在吓他 |
[32:21] | – Oh. Oh, I’m terrifying him? – Yeah. | -我吓他 -对 |
[32:23] | Come on, Betty. What the hell is going on here, really? | 贝蒂 这里到底怎么了 |
[32:26] | Why does it stink of bleach? | 为什么有漂白水的味道 |
[32:28] | And where is the dining-room rug? | 餐厅的毯子呢 |
[32:30] | I don’t know. I think she sent it out to get cleaned. | 不知道 她拿去清洁了吧 |
[32:33] | Oh. And what about the lamp that’s usually there? | 那原来放这的灯呢 |
[32:35] | Why are you interrogating us? | 你审问我们干嘛 |
[32:36] | Because something is going on in this house! | 因为这房子里肯定发生了什么 |
[32:38] | This kid is doing what, turning… Turning tricks? | 这孩子耍什么把戏 |
[32:42] | They’re coming through the house… Who knows what? | 那么多人来这干嘛呢 |
[32:44] | They’re stealing and pawning up, right Chic? | 偷东西拿出去当 对吧 奇克 |
[32:46] | Speak up! What else have your pals taken from us? | 快说 你们还偷了什么东西 |
[32:48] | – Dad! Get away from him or I will call Mom. – Fine. Think I care? | -爸离他远点 不然我就打给老妈了 -随便 |
[32:51] | And I will tell her about you and Penelope Blossom. | 我跟她说你和佩内洛普·布鲁森的事 |
[32:58] | Maybe the reason you feel like we’re hiding things | 也许你觉得我们有所隐藏 |
[33:00] | and keeping secrets is because you are. | 是因为你自己就这样吧 |
[33:09] | You need to leave, Dad. Now. | 赶紧走吧 爸 |
[33:26] | Thank you, Betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[33:27] | I didn’t do it for you, I did it for Mom. | 我不是为你 是为妈妈 |
[33:30] | What if he comes back? | 要是他回来怎么办 |
[33:33] | Or calls the police? | 或者报警 |
[33:43] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[34:00] | I have to tell you something, Mr. Lodge. | 我得跟你说件事 洛奇先生 |
[34:05] | The FBI approached me. | 联调局找了我 |
[34:08] | I guess to be a mole or an informant to keep tabs on you. | 让我当线人盯着你 |
[34:12] | The FBI did? | 联调局 |
[34:13] | – A few weeks ago. – A few weeks. | -几周前了 -几周前 |
[34:16] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没跟他们说 |
[34:17] | Well, what would you have told them? | 你能告诉他们什么 |
[34:19] | – They asked me to plant a bug in here. – A bug? | -他们让我在这安个监听器 -监听器 |
[34:22] | I smashed it with a hammer. | 我用锤子砸了 |
[34:24] | Mr. Lodge, this agent has been | 洛奇先生 这个探员 |
[34:26] | threatening my dad because I haven’t given up any information, | 一直威胁我爸 因为我没给他们信息 |
[34:28] | and I don’t think he’s gonna stop until I do. | 我觉得他不会罢手的 |
[34:30] | So why are you telling me… | 那你为什么要告诉我 |
[34:32] | – …any of this? – Because… | -这些呢 -因为 |
[34:35] | I like you, Mr. Lodge, and I love your daughter | 我欣赏你 洛奇先生 也爱你的女儿 |
[34:38] | and I think Agent Adams is a | 而且我觉得亚当斯探员 |
[34:40] | lot more dangerous than you are at this point. | 在现在比你要危险很多 |
[34:44] | Is that his name? Adams? | 他叫亚当斯 |
[34:46] | Arthur Adams, yes. | 亚瑟·亚当斯 |
[34:49] | And uh… I was hoping maybe you could help my dad. | 我希望你能帮我爸 |
[34:52] | Maybe help us out of this. | 帮我们渡过这一关 |
[34:58] | Arthur Adams will be dealt with. | 我会处理亚瑟·亚当斯的 |
[35:01] | – You’re not going to– – No! | -你不会 -不会 |
[35:03] | Archie, no one’s going to… | 亚奇 没人会 |
[35:07] | As you can imagine, it’s not my first tangling with the FBI. | 你也能想象 这也不是我第一次和联调局打交道 |
[35:12] | Hey, you did the right thing telling me. | 你告诉我这事是对的 |
[35:14] | Now, just give me 24 hours, | 给我24小时 |
[35:16] | I’ll make some calls and I’ll get back to you. | 我找找人 然后再联系你 |
[35:24] | I really didn’t tell them anything, Mr. Lodge. | 我真的没跟他们透露任何事 洛奇先生 |
[35:27] | About anything. | 任何事 |
[35:30] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:33] | Now go. Wait to hear from me. | 走吧 等我消息 |
[35:39] | Oh, and Archie, | 亚奇 |
[35:42] | you tell your father everything is gonna be just fine. | 跟你爸说没事的 |
[35:53] | Dad was here. He was pissed off and asking a lot of questions. | 老爸回来了 很生气 问了好多问题 |
[35:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:58] | Yeah, but don’t worry, he won’t be back. | 但不用担心 他不会回来了 |
[36:02] | Mom, we’re in way over our heads here. | 妈 这事我们搞不定 |
[36:05] | The shady man’s car was parked outside our house for two days. | 那个可疑的人的车在咱家外面停了两天了 |
[36:08] | – What? – It’s okay. Jughead and I took care of it. | -什么 -没事 猪头和我搞定了 |
[36:11] | – You told Jughead? – Yes. | -你告诉猪头了 -嗯 |
[36:13] | I keep thinking about that | 我脑子里一直在想那具尸体 |
[36:14] | damn body and about who might come looking for it. | 还有谁会来找他 |
[36:17] | And how many loose ends are | 还有很多没处理好的事 |
[36:18] | out there that we’re not even thinking about. | 我们都没去考虑 |
[36:21] | We need help, Mom. | 我们需要帮助 妈 |
[36:23] | We can’t go to the police. I can’t. | 我们不能去找警察 我不能去 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[36:28] | I’m not talking about the police. | 我没说要找警察 |
[36:33] | – FP, I– – Save it, Alice. | -FP 我 -别说了 艾丽丝 |
[36:34] | Jughead just told me, all of it. | 猪头刚才都告诉我了 |
[36:39] | I’m not gonna let the three of you make the same mistake | 我不能让你们三个犯下我当初 |
[36:41] | I made with Jason Blossom. Come on. | 对杰森·布洛瑟姆犯下的错误 进来 |
[37:33] | Andre? | 安德 |
[37:35] | We’re going for a drive. | 去兜个风吧 |
[37:37] | The boss wants to see you. | 老板要见你 |
[37:47] | Hey, you just missed the turn to the Pembrooke. | 佩姆布鲁克应该往这拐 |
[37:50] | Andre? | 安德 |
[37:52] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[37:54] | Boss requested somewhere more private. | 老板想更隐蔽一点 |
[37:57] | Scenic. | 风景好点 |
[38:32] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[38:33] | Jeez… Dad, you reek. | 天啊 老爸 你味好冲 |
[38:36] | It’s the sodium hydroxide. | 是氢氧化钠的味 |
[38:38] | In a week, there’ll be nothing left… | 一周后 什么都不会剩下 |
[38:41] | Not even his teeth. | 牙齿都没了 |
[38:47] | Thank you, FP. | 谢谢 FP |
[38:49] | I’m sorry for involving Betty, | 很抱歉让贝蒂牵扯进来 |
[38:52] | and that she pulled Jughead into this. | 她把猪头也拉进来了 |
[38:59] | We take care of our own. | 我们会照顾自己人 |
[39:04] | The circle ends here. | 这事就到这了 |
[39:07] | No more loose ends. | 全部搞定了 |
[39:49] | Are we almost there? | 快到了吗 |
[39:51] | Just about. | 快了 |
[40:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[40:23] | Here he is, boss. | 他来了 老板 |
[40:27] | Thank you, Andre. | 谢谢 安德 |
[40:30] | Give us a moment. | 你回避一下 |
[40:44] | Mrs. Lodge? | 洛奇女士 |
[40:46] | Do you know what “Omerta” is, Archie? | 你知道”拒绝作证”是什么意思吗 亚奇 |
[40:50] | It’s our code of silence. | 这是我们沉默的代码 |
[40:51] | It states there is no worse, | 是说没有任何事 |
[40:53] | no more cowardly crime than snitching. | 任何懦弱的犯罪比告密更严重 |
[40:56] | Mrs. Lodge, I… | 洛奇女士 我 |
[40:58] | would never, ever… | 绝对不会 |
[41:01] | do anything to betray your family, I swear. | 做任何背叛你家的事 我发誓 |
[41:04] | And so you’ve proven to me these last few weeks. | 你过去几周已经证明过了 |
[41:08] | Hiram and I, unbeknownst to our daughter, | 海勒姆和我背着我们女儿 |
[41:12] | enlisted one of our closest associates to approach you, | 找了一个最亲近的人接近你 |
[41:15] | say he was an FBI agent investigating Hiram. | 说他是调查海勒姆的联调局探员 |
[41:19] | Agent Adams isn’t real. | 亚当斯探员是假的 |
[41:22] | He works for me. | 他是我的手下 |
[41:24] | One of my capos. | 是一个分部的头目 |
[41:26] | I asked him to apply a lot of pressure to you. | 我让他给你施加各种压力 |
[41:30] | Threaten your father, even. | 甚至威胁你父亲 |
[41:32] | – See if you would crack. – Wait… | -来看你会不会屈服 -等等 |
[41:35] | This whole thing, this was all some kind of test. | 整件事都是一次测试 |
[41:40] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[41:46] | And you passed. | 你通过了 |
[41:50] | Welcome to the family, Archie. | 欢迎加入我们这个大家庭 亚奇 |