时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | I’m your uncle Claudius. | 我是你的克劳狄伯父 |
[00:10] | Daddy never said anything about having a brother. | 爸爸从来没提到过他有个兄弟 |
[00:12] | The Lodges. Have I dreamed of getting my revenge on them. | 洛奇那家人 我经常梦到向他们复仇 |
[00:15] | Now, now, Claudius. First things first. | 行了 克劳狄 分清主次 |
[00:17] | Nana, then Cheryl. | 外婆 然后谢丽尔 |
[00:18] | Effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down! | 南区高中要闭校了 立即生效 |
[00:22] | Okay guys, let’s not overreact. | 大家不要反应过度 |
[00:24] | Hiram is like Dracula. He’s snapping up properties | 海勒姆就像德拉库拉 抢购河谷镇所有的财产 |
[00:26] | from all over Riverdale to expand his empire and feed. | 来扩张和养育他的帝国 |
[00:29] | Twilight Drive-in, Sunnyside Trailer Park, | 暮光汽车影院 向阳拖车公园 |
[00:31] | Southside High and now, Pops Chocolate Shop. | 南区高中 还有现在的老爹快餐店 |
[00:33] | Southside High is gonna be turned into– | 南区高中要改成 |
[00:36] | A private for-profit prison. | 私营监狱 |
[00:38] | We are leaving and we are leaving now! | 我们现在就要走了 |
[00:40] | Dad, I’m gonna stay. | 爸 我想留下 |
[00:41] | It’s tradition. It’s been in my family going back generations. | 这是传统 已经延续很多代了 |
[00:44] | Now, Archie, we come first. | 亚奇 我们放在第一位 |
[00:46] | If it’s the only way I can get Chic to open up… | 如果只有这样才能让奇克说真话 |
[00:48] | But catfishing him? | 可是骗他 |
[00:49] | When you wouldn’t submit to the DNA test, | 你不愿意提交基因测试时 |
[00:51] | I found some of your dental floss, and sent it to the lab. | 我找到你的牙线 然后送去实验室了 |
[00:54] | You’re not who you say you are, Chic. | 你并不是你说的那个人 奇克 |
[00:59] | One sheet of paper. | 一张纸 |
[01:01] | That’s all it took. | 就足够了 |
[01:03] | To confirm everything Betty had feared… | 贝蒂所恐惧的一切都板上钉钉了 |
[01:06] | That she let a dangerous stranger into her house. | 她把一个危险的陌生人放进家里 |
[01:12] | This is why you didn’t want to take the DNA test, isn’t it? | 这就是你不肯做DNA测试的原因 对吗 |
[01:14] | Because you knew what the results were gonna say. | 因为你知道是什么结果 |
[01:16] | That you had no Blossom blood! | 你跟布鲁森家族毫无血缘关系 |
[01:18] | Of course I don’t. I’m not a Blossom. I don’t even know them. | 当然 我不是布鲁森家的人 我都没听过 |
[01:20] | Blossom blood is Cooper blood, Chic. | 布鲁森和库伯就是同宗 奇克 |
[01:23] | My dad was a Blossom which means | 我父亲曾是布鲁森家的人 |
[01:26] | you would have tested positively for Blossom DNA, | 你应该测出和布鲁森家族有血缘关系 |
[01:29] | but you didn’t, because you’re an impostor! | 但你没有 因为你是个骗子 |
[01:32] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:32] | Betty, listen. | 贝蒂 听着 |
[01:34] | The truth is Chic’s DNA doesn’t match | 奇克的DNA之所以对不上 |
[01:39] | because Hal isn’t his father. | 是因为哈尔不是他父亲 |
[01:42] | But I am your mother, you understand me? | 但我是你亲妈 明白吗 |
[01:45] | Hang on, what? | 等下 什么 |
[01:47] | What? Then who is Chic’s father? | 什么 那谁是奇克的爸爸 |
[01:50] | Chic’s my son! | 奇克是我儿子 |
[01:52] | And whoever the father is, is not gonna be a part of our lives. | 无论他父亲是谁 都不会进入我们的生活 |
[01:55] | So there’s no reason to open | 所以没有必要 |
[01:56] | old wounds that have healed many times over! | 去揭多年前的旧伤疤了 |
[02:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:12] | Now, for our Register readers, | 河谷镇纪实新闻报的读者提问 |
[02:16] | why would you, Hermione Lodge, run for Mayor of Riverdale? | 赫敏·洛奇 你为什么要竞选河谷镇镇长 |
[02:19] | Every year, our population decreases. | 我们镇上的人口逐年减少 |
[02:22] | More and more businesses close. We’re at a deficit. | 越来越多的企业倒闭了 我们处于亏损状态 |
[02:25] | We need to change that equation before it’s too late. | 我们要在难以挽回之前改变形势 |
[02:27] | That is why Lodge Industries has secured a bid | 所以洛奇实业要在南区建立 |
[02:30] | for a maximum security prison on the Southside. | 一个最高安全级别的监狱 |
[02:33] | Now, that means jobs, economic growth, stability. | 这意味着就业岗位 经济增长和稳定 |
[02:36] | It’ll give Riverdale its future back. | 把希望还给河谷镇 |
[02:38] | You know, I have to ask. | 我不得不问一句 |
[02:39] | You’re building a prison on the bones of a school. | 你要把学校改成监狱 |
[02:43] | Are you okay with that? | 你觉得没问题吗 |
[02:45] | Losing a school is a tough pill to swallow, | 牺牲一所学校确实令人心痛 |
[02:47] | but once our correctional facility is up and running, | 但一旦我们的监狱建好并投入使用 |
[02:49] | a quarter of our earnings | 收入的四分之一 |
[02:51] | are gonna be funneled directly into education. | 会直接投入教育 |
[02:53] | We are building a brand new wing at Riverdale High. | 我们会在河谷镇高中建新楼 |
[02:58] | And Veronica, are you gonna follow in your mother’s footsteps | 维罗尼卡 你会追随母亲的脚步 |
[03:01] | and run for Student Body President in the upcoming election? | 参加即将到来的学生会主席竞选吗 |
[03:04] | Maybe. If I don’t have my hands full, campaigning for my mom. | 也许 如果在为我母亲助选之余还有精力 |
[03:08] | I’m excited to show Riverdale | 我很激动 向河谷镇证明 |
[03:10] | that she’s more than just a housewife. | 她不仅仅是位家庭主妇 |
[03:11] | And speaking of housewives… | 说到家庭主妇 |
[03:14] | We have a very special guest. | 我们请了一位特殊的客人 |
[03:16] | Bravo’s very own Andy Cohen. | 精彩电视台的安迪·科恩 |
[03:19] | Mr. Cohen, what brings you to Riverdale? | 科恩先生 你怎么到河谷镇来了 |
[03:21] | I’m here to endorse my great friend, Hermione Lodge. | 我来支持好朋友赫敏·洛奇 |
[03:25] | She’s a very savvy businesswoman. | 她是个超级上道的女商人 |
[03:27] | She’s always three steps ahead of everyone around her. | 她总是能够先于众人 |
[03:30] | She’s a fighter too. She doesn’t give up. | 她也是名勇士 从不放弃 |
[03:33] | I’ll love to have her in my corner. | 我愿意投她一票 |
[03:35] | Kevin just died and went to clubhouse heaven. | 凯文今天兴奋得要死 |
[03:38] | Thank you for letting me invite him today, Mom. | 谢谢你今天让我请他来 妈 |
[03:40] | Of course. Any and all good | 当然 选举期间任何善意举动 |
[03:42] | will during this election will go a long way. | 都会大有帮助 |
[03:46] | And, ‘Ronica… | 另外 维罗尼卡 |
[03:50] | This campaign isn’t gonna be easy. | 这场竞选不会很容易 |
[03:52] | Especially since we had to | 尤其是我们 |
[03:53] | lead with your father’s plans for the prison. | 以你父亲的监狱计划为开始 |
[03:56] | Certain people in town | 镇上和学校里 |
[03:57] | and in school are gonna see us as the enemy. | 会有一些人视我们为敌人 |
[04:01] | So after the celebrity endorsement, | 所以这次名人代言之后 |
[04:03] | let’s keep our heads down and let the storm pass. | 我们要低调避过风头 |
[04:06] | – Understand? – Color me a wallflower. | -明白吗 -我会乖乖的 |
[04:09] | 赫敏·洛奇 承诺新就业岗位 更安全的河谷镇 | |
[04:24] | Dad, I know you think a prison is a bad idea for Riverdale, | 爸 我知道你觉得监狱不适合河谷镇 |
[04:28] | but Mr. And Mrs.Lodge really have thought this through. | 但洛奇夫妇已经考虑周全了 |
[04:30] | A prison would rip the soul of this town, | 监狱会夺走小镇的灵魂 |
[04:32] | especially the Southside, so I’m not gonna support that plan. | 尤其是南区 所以我不会支持这项计划 |
[04:36] | Or Hiram and Hermione. | 也不支持海勒姆和赫敏 |
[04:38] | I’m severing all ties with Lodge Industries and SoDale. | 我会和洛奇实业及谷镇断绝一切往来 |
[04:41] | – All of it. I’m done. – What? Just like that? | -一切 我不玩了 -什么 就这样 |
[04:43] | Will they even let you walk away? | 他们能让你就这么甩手离开 |
[04:45] | I’m not asking his permission. | 我不是乞求他同意 |
[04:47] | They will. Or they’ll have a hell of a fight on their hands. | 他们会同意的 否则要他们好看 |
[04:51] | I just loved your spin piece in the paper, | 我很欣赏你们报纸上的溢美之词 |
[04:53] | Olivia Pope. | 奥莉维亚·波普 |
[04:54] | Can we not, Jughead? | 能别这样吗 猪头 |
[04:56] | Did you know about Southside High closing? | 你知道南区高中关闭了吗 |
[04:57] | – Or the prison? – Of course not. | -还有监狱的事 -当然不知道 |
[04:59] | It was all her parents’ doing. Right, V? | 都是她父母的事 对吧 小维 |
[05:04] | She didn’t know, Jughead, okay? So back off! | 她不知道 猪头 别纠缠她了 |
[05:07] | That’s fine. I have to conserve my energy anyhow. | 好吧 反正我也得保存体力 |
[05:11] | I’m going on a hunger strike | 我正在绝食抗议 |
[05:13] | to protest Southside High closing and to get it reopened. | 反抗南区高中关闭 让学校重新开放 |
[05:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry, man. It’s just… | 不好意思 只是 |
[05:22] | You’re, like, always eating. I mean, good luck with that, but– | 你一直都是吃货 祝你好运 不过 |
[05:25] | Hey, it’s Jughead’s prerogative to protest peacefully, | 猪头有权和平抗议 |
[05:28] | so we’re gonna support that, aren’t we? | 我们应该支持 对吗 |
[05:30] | – Veronica? – Oh, hey, Ethel. | -维罗尼卡 -你好 埃塞尔 |
[05:33] | For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, | 鉴于你对河谷镇所犯下的罪行 |
[05:35] | for everything that you and your family | 你和你家族的所做所为 |
[05:36] | have done and continue to do, | 以及继续所做的一切 |
[05:37] | we find you guilty. Your sentence is this. | 我们认为你有罪 这是对你的刑罚 |
[05:53] | The chilling thing is | 令人恐惧的是 |
[05:55] | Ethel went through the trouble | 埃塞尔大老远 |
[05:56] | of bringing that milkshake here from Pop’s. | 把奶昔从老爹餐厅带来 |
[06:00] | I mean, how mad is she? | 她得有多生气啊 |
[06:03] | My dad is responsible for | 是我爸害得 |
[06:05] | the Muggs family losing basically everything. | 马格斯一家倾家荡产 |
[06:08] | And he still hasn’t made amends, so… | 他到现在还没有做出补偿 所以 |
[06:11] | Ethel has a right to be upset. | 埃塞尔有权利生气 |
[06:12] | So do you. | 你也有 |
[06:14] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[06:17] | I’ll manage. | 我会应付过去的 |
[06:19] | I’m impressed. | 你太厉害了 |
[06:20] | I’d want to rip Ethel’s head off. | 如果是我 恨不得把她的头拧下来 |
[06:21] | As my mom keeps saying, | 用我妈的话说 |
[06:23] | this is not the time for drama and flying off the handle. | 现在不是大发雷霆失去控制的时候 |
[06:27] | I just need to… | 我需要 |
[06:30] | Take deep breaths, keep smiling, turn the other cheek. | 深呼吸 保持微笑 咽下这口气 |
[06:35] | Give Ethel a wide berth. | 和埃塞尔保持距离 |
[06:36] | 选雷吉做主席 | |
[06:41] | Veronica! | 维罗尼卡 |
[06:43] | I heard you got a face full of dairy. | 听说你被泼了一脸奶 |
[06:45] | I’ve got some nuts to top off that shake if you want. | 我有坚果[不好对付] 要不要撒到奶昔上 |
[06:47] | Leave her alone, Reggie. | 别来烦她 雷吉 |
[06:48] | You do not want to push me right now, Reggie. | 现在可不要逼我 雷吉 |
[06:51] | One question I gotta ask, as future Student Body President. | 作为未来的学生会主席 我有个问题要问 |
[06:54] | What are the odds your dad’s | 你爸有多大几率 |
[06:56] | the first inmate in that prison he’s building? | 成为他要建的监狱里的第一个犯人 |
[07:09] | …for your mom. | 对你妈来说 |
[07:16] | 河谷镇 | |
[07:35] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[07:43] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous, Cheryl. | 别傻了 谢丽尔 |
[07:45] | No one was trying to break into your room last night. | 昨晚没有人想闯进你房间 |
[07:47] | You’re imagining things. | 都是你的幻想 |
[07:49] | I swear,sometimes you’re worse than Nana Rose. | 有时候你比罗斯奶奶还荒唐 |
[07:51] | I know what I heard and saw. | 我知道自己听见了什么 看见了什么 |
[07:52] | Claudius, now that you’re here, | 克劳狄 既然你在这儿 |
[07:54] | we should talk about you taking over | 我们谈谈你接替 |
[07:55] | Nana’s stewardship of the cereal business. | 奶奶管理麦片生意的事吧 |
[07:57] | That factory is mine! I’m not dead yet, you vultures! | 工厂是我的 我还没死呢 你们这群秃鹫 |
[08:01] | Oh, Mother! Now, come, come, come, let’s not get too upset. | 妈妈 好了好了 别太生气 |
[08:04] | Have some more of Penelope’s tea. | 再喝点佩内洛普泡的茶吧 |
[08:06] | It’s a special blend that she makes. | 这是她特制的混合配方 |
[08:16] | – We’re feeling a little bit calmer this morning? – We are. | -今天早上冷静一点了吗 -是的 |
[08:20] | I’m drink my High Point Decaffeinated. | 我在喝无因咖啡 |
[08:22] | So you won’t be punching a boy today? | 那你今天不会打人了吧 |
[08:24] | Again, I’m sorry, Mom. | 再次向你道歉 妈妈 |
[08:28] | Maybe if you’d offered Mr. Muggs a job at the prison, | 也许如果你给马格斯提供一个监狱的岗位 |
[08:33] | all of this could have been avoided. | 这一切就可以避免了 |
[08:34] | No, no, no. No, mija. | 不不不 不 宝贝 |
[08:37] | We tell you what to do. | 我们告诉你怎么做 |
[08:39] | And right now, we’re telling you again… | 现在 我们再次告诫你 |
[08:42] | – Keep your head in the sand. – Before it gets cut off. | -保持低调 -否则会吃亏的 |
[08:47] | We need you to be our good, obedient little girl. | 我们需要你做个顺从的乖乖女 |
[08:51] | You can do that, right? | 你可以做到的 对吗 |
[08:57] | Friends, I have an exciting announcement to make. | 朋友们 我要宣布一个好消息 |
[09:01] | I’m running for Student Council President | 我要竞选学生会主席 |
[09:04] | against Reggie “The Misogynist” Mantle. | 和雷吉·”厌女者”·曼特尔对战 |
[09:06] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[09:08] | If yesterday’s dramatic events taught me anything, | 昨天的戏剧性事件告诉我 |
[09:11] | it’s that Veronica Lodge is not a victim. | 维罗尼卡·洛奇不是受害者 |
[09:14] | Nor will she ever allow herself to be one. | 她也永远不会成为受害者 |
[09:16] | Your parents are taking over Riverdale | 你父母就要接管河谷镇了 |
[09:18] | and now you want to take over our school? So what is this? | 现在你又想接管我们学校 怎么 |
[09:20] | Part of Mommy and Daddy’s evil bidding? | 这也是爸爸妈妈的邪恶命令吗 |
[09:22] | Jug, I get that you’re | 猪头 我知道你 |
[09:23] | in a bad mood because you haven’t eaten in– | 心情不好 因为你已经绝食 |
[09:24] | Actually, Jughead, my parents think I should avoid the spotlight. | 其实 猪头 我爸妈觉得我应该低调 |
[09:28] | – Really? – But I was born for elected office. | -真的吗 -但我是天生的领导者 |
[09:31] | V, if you want to be President, you’ve got our vote. | 小维 如果你想当主席 我们都支持你 |
[09:34] | Yeah, Team Ronnie all the way. | 没错 自始至终罗尼队 |
[09:36] | 电影《末路狂花》中的闺蜜 | |
[09:36] | B? As the Thelma to my Louise, | 小贝 作为我路易丝的塞尔玛 |
[09:39] | I can’t imagine doing this with anyone else. | 我无法想象和其他人一起做这件事 |
[09:43] | Will you be my running mate? | 你愿意做我的竞选伙伴吗 |
[09:47] | Of course, V. I’d be honored. | 当然了 小维 这是我的荣幸 |
[09:51] | Amaze! B and V! | 太棒了 小贝和小维 |
[09:54] | Now, that’s a team you can believe in. | 这样的团队才值得信任 |
[10:21] | Well, I doubt there’s any way you amateurs are gonna top that. | 我想你们这些外行肯定没办法超过她 |
[10:24] | So practice is over, Vixens. | 所以练习结束 雌狐队 |
[10:26] | Inner circle Vixens, hang back. You know who you are. | 核心雌狐队员留下 你们知道是谁 |
[10:30] | In honor of Toni joining our squad, I think we should celebrate | 为了庆祝托妮入队 我觉得我们应该 |
[10:34] | with a mandatory slumber party at Thistlehouse. | 在蓟园举办一场强制参加的睡衣派对 |
[10:36] | Fancy dressing gowns are appreciated. | 最好穿着高档家居服 |
[10:38] | 电影中的服饰均为精致华贵的宫廷风格 | |
[10:38] | You’ve all seen The Beguiled, right? | 你们都看过《牡丹花下》吧 |
[10:40] | Dinner at 8:00. Parlor games to follow. | 晚餐八点开始 随后是室内游戏 |
[10:45] | And there’s nothing I can say to change your mind? | 我说什么都不会改变你的心意了吗 |
[10:47] | ‘Fraid not. I just want to get out of this thing, Hermione. | 恐怕不会 我只想从这里脱身 赫敏 |
[10:49] | As quickly, cleanly as I can. | 越快越干净越好 |
[10:51] | You go about your business, I go about mine. | 你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥 |
[10:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:58] | And I will talk to Hiram. | 我会和海勒姆谈谈 |
[11:02] | Of course, you know we’ll need to get our lawyers involved. | 当然 我们的律师也要参与进来 |
[11:03] | Yeah, yeah. I kind of figured that. | 我想到了 |
[11:07] | What can you tell me about Jughead’s hunger strike? | 你了解猪头的绝食抗议吗 |
[11:11] | Yes, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[11:14] | Jughead loves a political crusade | 猪头对政治运动的热爱 |
[11:16] | almost as much as he does a burger. | 几乎能赶上他对汉堡的爱了 |
[11:18] | From the contact we’ve had, your friend seems to live | 通过接触我发现 你的朋友似乎生活在 |
[11:20] | in a fantasy world of ideals and theoreticals. | 一个充满理想和理论的幻想世界 |
[11:23] | What if Southside High were to reopen? | 如果南区高中能重新开启呢 |
[11:27] | I, on the otheothand, live in the real world. | 而我却生活在现实世界 |
[11:29] | I see what needs to be done and I do it. | 我看到需要做什么就会做什么 |
[11:32] | I think you do too, Archie. | 我认为你也是 亚奇 |
[11:35] | I’m accelerating our timeline | 我要加快推进 |
[11:36] | on Southside High and I was wondering | 南区高中的事务 我想 |
[11:38] | if you could send Jughead a message. | 能不能请你给猪头传递一个消息 |
[11:43] | Yeah, whatever you need, Mr. Lodge, but– | 有需要您尽管说 洛奇先生 但 |
[11:45] | But why you? | 但为什么是你 |
[11:47] | Well, I think it’ll soften | 我觉得让朋友来说 |
[11:48] | the blow to hear it coming from a friend. | 会缓和他听到消息时的冲击 |
[11:51] | Hiram’s trying to tear down Southside High | 海勒姆想在本周末前 |
[11:52] | 拆除通知 | |
[11:53] | by the end of this week? | 拆掉南区高中 |
[11:54] | He’s supposed to give the neighborhood | 他应该至少提前六周 |
[11:56] | at least a six weeks’ notice. | 通知附近居民的 |
[11:58] | Who’d he pay off? Can I have another water, please, Pop? | 他买通了谁 再给我一杯水吧 老爹 |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Jug, my dad got shot, | 猪头 我爸中枪了 |
[12:05] | right here in Pops, | 就在老爹餐厅这里 |
[12:06] | because Riverdale was sliding off the deep end. | 因为河谷镇正在坠入深渊 |
[12:08] | And if Mr. Lodge’s plan can shore things up | 如果洛奇先生的计划能起到支持作用 |
[12:12] | and help make Riverdale more secure for us and our families, | 把河谷镇建设成对我们和家人更安全的地方 |
[12:15] | then I think that’s a good thing in my book. | 我觉得这对我来说是件好事 |
[12:17] | Besides, why do you care so much? | 再说 你为什么这么在乎 |
[12:18] | You were only at Southside High for like, four days! | 你就在南区高中待了差不多四天 |
[12:21] | You remember that I was raised on the Southside, right? | 你记得我是在南区长大的吧 |
[12:26] | My mom, my dad, Jellybean… | 我妈 我爸 糖豆… |
[12:28] | That neighborhood is the last tangible piece I have of them | 那片社区是我和他们共同拥有的最终回忆片段 |
[12:32] | until your dad comes in with his bulldozers. | 你爸却带着他的推土机摧毁了这一切 |
[12:35] | My dad’s actually against this whole thing. | 我爸其实是反对这整件事的 |
[12:39] | He’s pulling out of his deal with the Lodges over it. | 他正在将自己的生意从洛奇实业那撤走 |
[12:42] | You’re choosing Hiram’s side over his. | 你选择了站队海洛姆 而不是他 |
[12:44] | We see things differently, okay? And it makes me sick. | 我们看待事物的方式不一样 这让我很难受 |
[12:48] | Kind of like when you and your best friend are two trains | 就像你和你最好的朋友踏上了同一轨道上 |
[12:51] | running on the same track in opposite directions, | 开往反方向的两列列车 |
[12:55] | destined to collide? | 注定会发生碰撞 |
[13:08] | Inner circle, Cousin Betty? | 闺蜜们 贝蒂表妹 |
[13:10] | I didn’t just bring you | 我让你们来蓟园 |
[13:11] | to Thistlehouse for a girls’ slumber party. | 不只是为了举办姐妹通宵派对 |
[13:13] | The truth is I’m terrified of being alone here. | 其实是因为我害怕一个人待着 |
[13:17] | There’s a stranger in this house. | 这个家里有一个陌生人 |
[13:19] | My uncle Claudius, he’s as mad as the sea, | 我的伯父克劳狄 他古怪神秘 |
[13:21] | and ever since he blew in, I feel like I’m in mortal peril. | 自从他突然造访 我就感觉自己身处险境 |
[13:24] | Wait, I’m confused. Is this real or are we playing a game? | 等等 我有点晕 这是真事还是在玩游戏 |
[13:26] | All too real, TT. | 再真不过 托托 |
[13:28] | I feel like they’re plotting against me and Nana Rose. | 我感觉他们要密谋除掉我和罗斯奶奶 |
[13:31] | Mumsy cultivates esoteric herbs in the conservatory. | 我妈在花园里种了神秘的草药 |
[13:34] | Tannis root, jimsonweed. | 单宁根 曼陀罗 |
[13:35] | I’m afraid to eat for fear of being poisoned. | 因为怕被下毒 我都不敢吃饭 |
[13:37] | Cheryl, are you sure you’re not imagining things? | 谢丽尔 你确定这不是你臆想出来的吗 |
[13:43] | Well, if she is, Josie, then maybe I am too. | 乔茜 如果她在幻想 或许我跟她一样 |
[13:46] | There’s a stranger in my life as well. | 我的生活里也有一个陌生人 |
[13:50] | Chic. With him lurking behind every corner, my house feels– | 奇克 他的阴魂不散让我家变得… |
[13:54] | Dangerous. Deadly. | 危机四伏 了无生机 |
[13:59] | I sympathize. | 我深有同感 |
[14:17] | Full disclosure… | 我要坦诚… |
[14:23] | I didn’t want to invite all the girls tonight. | 今晚我并不想邀请所有的女孩 |
[14:28] | But I knew my hideous mother | 但我知道我讨厌的母亲 |
[14:30] | would never allow me to invite just you. | 绝不会允许我只邀请你来 |
[14:34] | Which is… | 而那正是… |
[14:37] | …what I craved. | 我渴望的 |
[15:01] | A fall like that should have killed her. | 从那么高的地方摔下来本来会要了她的命 |
[15:02] | – She’s a lucky bird. – Yes, that she is. | -她真幸运 -是啊 很幸运 |
[15:06] | Poor thing loses her senses at nightfall. | 夜幕降临让她神志不清 |
[15:09] | It’s classic Sundowner’s Syndrome. | 这是典型的日落症候群表现 |
[15:11] | Cheryl, what is it? | 谢丽尔 怎么了 |
[15:14] | He’s wearing my father’s pajamas. | 他穿着我爸的睡衣 |
[15:16] | – What? – My uncle. | -什么 -我伯父 |
[15:20] | Toni… I think they pushed my nana down the stairs. | 托妮 我觉得是他们把我奶奶推下楼的 |
[15:25] | I think I’m next. | 我应该是下一个 |
[15:32] | Mom? | 妈 |
[15:33] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[15:36] | Hi, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[15:39] | – I had no idea you were coming. – I’ve missed you. | -我都不知道你要来 -我想你了 |
[15:45] | All this contract stuff with the Lodges. | 为了处理和洛奇实业有关的那些合同 |
[15:47] | Time to call in the big guns. | 是时候找来大人物了 |
[15:55] | I wish you’d called me in earlier, Fred, | 你把安德鲁斯建筑公司20%的股份给出去前 |
[15:57] | before you gave the Lodges 20% of Andrews Construction. | 我真希望你早点叫我来 费雷德 |
[16:01] | Mr. Lodge said he’ll work this out. He’ll keep his word. | 洛奇先生说他会解决的 他会信守承诺 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Son… | 儿子… |
[16:05] | Your mother and I have | 你母亲和我认识洛奇的时间 |
[16:06] | known the Lodges a lot longer than you have. | 比你认识他的时间长得多 |
[16:08] | – Meaning what, Dad? – Archie! | -那又怎样 爸 -亚奇 |
[16:13] | It’s okay. I better get to school anyway. | 没事 我还是先去学校吧 |
[16:15] | I’m helping Veronica with her campaign. | 我在帮维罗尼卡参加竞选 |
[16:16] | Are we still on for lunch, Mom? | 我们还是一起吃午饭吗 妈 |
[16:23] | 一杯一吻 | |
[16:24] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[16:28] | Here you go. Now remember, vote Lodge-Cooper. | 给你 记得给洛奇库珀队投票 |
[16:31] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一位 |
[16:33] | The cupcakes have been flown in from Magnolia Bakery in New York | 纸杯蛋糕是从纽约的马格诺利亚工坊空运来的 |
[16:35] | but the kisses, however, are locally sourced. | 但这个吻可是自产自销的 |
[16:41] | Uh, five minute hydration break. | 五分钟休息时间 |
[16:44] | Ethel, wait! | 埃塞尔 等等 |
[16:46] | Sexualizing the election, Veronica? | 性福利竞选 维罗尼卡 |
[16:48] | Well, it might get you the boys, | 这或许能帮你搞定男生 |
[16:49] | but you can forget about the girls. | 但你可能忽略了女性群体 |
[16:51] | Right now, I’m only interested in one girl. You. | 现在我只对你一个女孩感兴趣 |
[16:55] | Look, I know it’s long overdue, but I wanna make reparations. | 听着 我知道这拖了很久 但我想做出补偿 |
[17:00] | So I’m working it out with my parents, | 我一直在和我父母协商 |
[17:02] | and you can tell your dad | 你也可以告诉你爸 |
[17:03] | to expect a great job offer very, very soon. | 他很快就会得到一份超棒的工作 |
[17:07] | This isn’t a demolition notice. It’s a notice of extermination. | 这不是拆迁通知 这是灭绝警告 |
[17:11] | We’ve already said our goodbye to Southside, Jughead. | 我们已经和南区道别了 猪头 |
[17:14] | Today, it’s Southside High. Tomorrow, it’s the world. | 今天是南区高中 明天就是全世界 |
[17:19] | Everything that makes the Southside home | 属于南区的一切归属感 |
[17:22] | is gonna disappear. | 都将消失 |
[17:25] | If we roll over now, it’s all over. | 如果我们现在妥协了 一切都完了 |
[17:28] | It’s just a building, Jug. | 那只是栋房子 猪头 |
[17:30] | No! Toni, it’s the soul of the Southside. | 不 托妮 那是南区的灵魂 |
[17:34] | The Uktena fought and died trying to protect that land. | 犹克特纳人战斗至死来保护那片土地 |
[17:39] | Our parents fought to keep it safe during the riots. | 我们的父母在暴动时为保全它而不惜抗争 |
[17:45] | Now it’s our turn. It’s our time. | 现在轮到我们了 该我们上了 |
[17:48] | This is our fight. So who’s with me? | 这是我们的战斗 谁要加入我 |
[17:57] | Who’s ready to go to war? | 谁准备好开战了 |
[17:59] | Archie, I really hate to see you and your father fighting. | 亚奇 我真的不想看到你和你爸吵架 |
[18:02] | We’re not, Mom. | 我们没吵架 妈 |
[18:04] | And look, you and Veronica, | 还有你和维罗尼卡 |
[18:06] | it’s your first real relationship… | 这是你第一段认真的恋爱… |
[18:08] | I just wanna make sure that you’re not being… | 我只想确定你没有被… |
[18:13] | …led astray. | 引入歧途 |
[18:15] | By Ronnie? | 被罗尼吗 |
[18:18] | To align yourself with her family against your better judgment. | 违背你的正确判断 将你和她的家庭绑在一块 |
[18:21] | It’s not like that. Okay? Veronica is an amazing person. | 不是那样的 维罗尼卡是个很棒的人 |
[18:24] | I’m sure she is. | 她肯定是 |
[18:26] | But I guess I’m just saying, so’s your dad. | 我只是想说 你爸也是 |
[18:33] | Just… The best you can get. | 你能得到的最好结果 |
[18:36] | Can’t get any more… | 没法再多奢求了… |
[18:44] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是在干什么 |
[18:46] | Chic invited me over. Cookie? | 奇克请我过来的 吃饼干吗 |
[18:50] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:52] | How do you guys even know each other? | 你们怎么会认识对方 |
[18:55] | It’s a funny story. | 说来好笑 |
[18:56] | Kevin and I have been continuing our online chats. | 凯文和我后来还在网聊 |
[19:00] | Imagine my surprise when he finally told me | 他最后告诉我这一切都源于你精心策划的 |
[19:02] | it all started as a catfishing scheme you cooked up. | 网络钓鱼 我听了真是相当惊讶 |
[19:06] | – Kev, you sold me out. – I felt bad. | -小凯 你出卖我 -我感觉很内疚 |
[19:08] | Okay, Kev, you need to leave. | 好了 小凯 你该走了 |
[19:10] | I need to talk to my brother alone. Right now. | 我得和我兄弟单独谈谈 就现在 |
[19:12] | Betty, you’re really kicking me out, right now? | 贝蒂 你不是真在赶我走吧 |
[19:15] | It’s okay, Kev. I’ll catch you later. | 没关系 小凯 我待会联系你 |
[19:22] | Do not mess with my friends. | 别找我朋友的麻烦 |
[19:25] | Mess with? | 找麻烦 |
[19:27] | What do you think I’m doing here, Betty? | 你以为我在这做什么 贝蒂 |
[19:29] | Clearly, there’s something you want. | 显然你有什么想要的东西 |
[19:30] | Some void you’re looking to fill here. | 你想填补某个空白 |
[19:33] | Like brother, like sister, right? | 手足同心 对吧 |
[19:35] | “We share the same darkness.” Isn’t that what you said? | “我们有一样的阴暗面” 这是你说的吧 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I guess I was wrong. | 嗯 我觉得我错了 |
[19:41] | You know nothing about my darkness. | 你对我的阴暗面一无所知 |
[19:46] | But you will. | 不过你会知道的 |
[19:51] | Josie? Look, I know things | 乔茜 我知道 |
[19:54] | haven’t been smooth sailing between us. | 我们之间并不融洽 |
[19:57] | Are we even on speaking terms, Veronica? | 我们连泛泛之交都算不上吧 维罗尼卡 |
[19:59] | I mean, you did steal the Pussycats from me. | 你从我手里偷走了猫女组合 |
[20:01] | Borrowed them after you dumped them. | 是在你抛弃之后借走的 |
[20:04] | What do you want, Veronica? | 你想要什么 维罗尼卡 |
[20:05] | A celebrity endorsement for my campaign. | 给我的竞选来个名人背书 |
[20:08] | Yours. And before you say no… | 你的背书 在你拒绝之前 |
[20:11] | Andy Cohen is a very old, very good friend of the family. | 安迪·科恩跟我们家是世交 |
[20:17] | Okay, my ears are perked | 我耳朵都竖起来了 |
[20:18] | 2009年开播的脱口秀节目 安迪·科恩讨论流行文化 | |
[20:18] | because I never miss an episode of Watch What Happens: Live. | 《看看发生了什么》我一集都没落下 |
[20:22] | – How would you like to be on it? – What? | -让你上节目怎么样 -什么 |
[20:24] | – As a special guest. – Okay, if you can make that happen… | -当特邀嘉宾 -如果你能兑现的话 |
[20:28] | Consider yourself endorsed. | 我就给你背书 |
[20:29] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[20:31] | My point is, Hermione, | 我想说的是 赫敏 |
[20:33] | some may read this document as exploitative. | 有些人会觉得这份文件看起来像是剥削 |
[20:36] | Come on now, Mary. Now, that’s not fair. | 拜托 玛丽 这不公平 |
[20:38] | Look, fair would be an immediate | 立即解除合同 |
[20:40] | and compensated release from the contract. | 并做出补偿才算公平 |
[20:42] | How does that sound, everyone? | 大家看这样行不行 |
[20:44] | Oh, sorry. It keeps buzzing. | 抱歉 手机总响 |
[20:49] | Hiram here. | 我是海勒姆 |
[20:52] | They’re doing what? | 他们在干什么 |
[21:00] | Mr. Lodge? | 洛奇先生 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:06] | Yeah, don’t worry. I’m on it. | 别担心 我这就去 |
[21:17] | Well, well, well. The cavalry’s finally here. | 骑兵终于来了 |
[21:20] | Guess that means we’ve got Hiram’s attention. | 看来我们已经引起海勒姆的注意了 |
[21:22] | Are you nuts? | 你们疯了吗 |
[21:23] | Chaining yourself to this place? | 把自己绑到这个地方 |
[21:25] | They’re gonna tear it down in two days, dude. | 两天之后他们就把这里夷为平地了 兄弟 |
[21:28] | Not unless Hiram wants the | 除非海勒姆想让自己的手 |
[21:29] | blood of eight young Serpents on his hands. | 沾染上八个毒蛇帮青年的鲜血 |
[21:32] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都不去 |
[21:34] | Go and tell your boss we said that. | 把我们的话转告给你老板 |
[21:52] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[21:53] | Betty, what… | 贝蒂 |
[21:57] | You think you’re the only | 你以为自己是唯一一个 |
[21:58] | one who can scare people by being crazy? | 装疯卖傻就能吓到别人的人吗 |
[22:02] | You may have fooled my mother, but not me. | 也许你能骗到我妈 但骗不了我 |
[22:07] | I’m gonna bring you down. | 我会揭穿你 |
[22:11] | Because I catch bad men. | 因为我就是抓坏人的 |
[22:15] | I caught Clifford Blossom. I caught the Sugarman. | 我抓到了克利福德·布鲁森 抓到了糖人 |
[22:19] | I caught the Black Hood. | 抓到了黑兜帽 |
[22:22] | And you know what they all have in common? They’re dead. | 你知道他们都有什么共同之处吗 他们都死了 |
[22:27] | Consider yourself warned. | 就当警告你了 |
[22:41] | God, why didn’t you call me last night, Jug? | 天啊 你昨晚怎么不给我打电话 猪头 |
[22:44] | I would have brought you and your crew blankets. | 我可以给你和你的队友带毯子 |
[22:46] | You would have tried to stay the night. | 你会留下来熬通宵的 |
[22:47] | Are you sure you’re not gonna get arrested | 你确定你们不会因为非法侵入 |
[22:50] | for trespassing or protesting without a permit? | 或未经允许擅自抗议而被捕吗 |
[22:55] | Oh, that’s the beauty of all this, Betty. | 这事的美妙之处就在于此 贝蒂 |
[22:58] | See, if Sheriff Keller and | 如果凯勒警长 |
[22:59] | his goons try and manhandle a bunch of teens | 和他的愚蠢手下企图对一伙 |
[23:01] | peacefully trying to save their former school, | 想要以和平的方式挽救母校的青少年动粗的话 |
[23:03] | it’s just gonna look ugly. | 那可就好看了 |
[23:05] | Not to mention, probably go viral, which | 更不用提 可能会传出去 |
[23:08] | at this point, it is publicity I would welcome. | 此时此刻我很欢迎公众关注 |
[23:12] | Also, no one’s gonna mess with those guys over there. | 况且 没人愿意跟那帮人惹麻烦的 |
[23:16] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[23:18] | I have some Student Council obligations with Veronica, | 我跟维罗尼卡有一些学生会的事情要处理 |
[23:21] | but I’ll be back later tonight, okay? | 但是我今天晚些时候会回来的 好吗 |
[23:25] | Go get ’em, Tracy Flick. | 加油 特蕾茜·弗力克 |
[23:25] | 电影《选举》中女主角的名字 | |
[23:28] | We live in uncertain times, | 我们生活在一个充满未知的时代 |
[23:30] | but here’s one thing I’m very certain of… | 但是我非常确信的一件事就是 |
[23:33] | My girl Ronnie here, | 我的闺蜜罗尼 |
[23:35] | along with her running mate, Betty Cooper, | 以及她的竞选搭档 贝蒂·库伯 |
[23:38] | has my vote to be Riverdale High’s | 我要为她们成为河谷镇高中 |
[23:40] | next President and Vice President. | 下任主席和副主席投上一票 |
[23:42] | And of course, we remind everyone, especially the women, | 当然 我们提醒各位 尤其是女生 |
[23:46] | to vote and be heard this election. | 在这次选举中投票 发声 |
[23:53] | *Now, you have heard of women’s rights* | *现在 你们已听说过女权* |
[23:56] | *And how we’ve tried to reach new heights* | *以及我们努力如何更上一层楼* |
[23:59] | *If we’re all created equal, that’s us too* | *如果我们生来平等 我们也是这样* |
[24:06] | * Well, sure, some men bowed down and called us Mrs* | *确实 一些男人鞠躬称我们为女士* |
[24:10] | *Let us hang the wash out and wash the dishes* | *让我们晾衣服刷盘子 |
[24:13] | *But when the time rolled around to elect a president* | *可当竞选主席的时候* |
[24:17] | *What did they say, sister* | *他们是怎样说的 姐妹* |
[24:19] | *Oh, we were suffering until suffrage* | *选举权之前我们备受煎熬* |
[24:23] | *Not a woman here could vote, no matter what age* | *无论多大年纪 哪个女人都不能投票* |
[24:26] | *Then the 19th Amendment* | *后来第19修正案* |
[24:28] | *struck down that restrictive rule, yeah* | *打破了这个限制性规定* |
[24:33] | 你知道吗 谎言公主 | |
[24:35] | 她早就知道 他们要把南区高中变成监狱 | |
[24:43] | Okay, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:49] | Where did you get all this information? | 你从哪儿得到的这些信息 |
[24:51] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[24:52] | It’s the truth, isn’t it? | 事实如此 不是吗 |
[24:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:56] | I told you that we were making amends, | 我告诉你我们在弥补了 |
[24:57] | that your dad would get a job offer. | 你爸会有工作的 |
[24:59] | You mean, your half-hearted bribe? | 你是说你假情假意的贿赂吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. Too little, too late. | 远远不够 而且太晚了 |
[25:06] | B, wait! | 贝 别走 |
[25:09] | This is insane. | 这太意外了 |
[25:15] | Thanks for the intel, Josie. | 谢谢你的消息 乔茜 |
[25:17] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[25:19] | The Lodges hurt a lot of people this year. | 洛奇一家人这一年伤害了太多人 |
[25:22] | Your family, my family… | 你的家人 我的家人 |
[25:26] | We girls, we gotta to stick together. | 我们这些姑娘们要团结起来 |
[25:31] | That day in the student lounge | 在校园酒吧那天 |
[25:33] | when Weatherbee announced that Southside High was closing, | 韦瑟比宣布南区高中关门解散的时候 |
[25:35] | you acted like you didn’t know. | 你装作不知情 |
[25:37] | When my parents asked me to help them, | 我父母让我帮他们的时候 |
[25:40] | I didn’t feel like I could say no. | 我觉得我无法拒绝 |
[25:42] | Of course you could’ve. | 你当然可以拒绝 |
[25:45] | You could’ve told your parents | 你本可以告诉你的父母 |
[25:46] | that you didn’t want to be their teen accomplice, | 你不想成为他们的青少年共犯 |
[25:49] | or you could have told us the truth. | 或者你也可以把实情告诉我们 |
[25:51] | Instead, you just played us like fools! | 结果 你把我们都耍了 |
[25:53] | No, I was just trying to keep them honest! | 不 我只是想让他们保持诚实 |
[25:56] | That’s why I started working with them. | 这也是开始跟他们合作的原因 |
[25:57] | Betty, you have to believe me. | 贝蒂 你一定要相信我 |
[25:58] | Even if I did, | 即使我相信 |
[26:01] | I can’t be your running mate anymore. You know that, right? | 我也不能再当你的竞选搭档了 你明白吧 |
[26:06] | I can’t trust you, V. | 我无法信任你 维 |
[26:16] | Veronica… | 维罗尼卡 |
[26:19] | Rough day on the campaign trail? | 竞选之路举步维艰的一天吧 |
[26:22] | – How did you find out about that? – Weatherbee called. | -你怎么知道 -韦瑟比打电话了 |
[26:28] | He also read me the flyer that’s been going around school. | 他还把发得满学校都是的宣传单读给我听了 |
[26:31] | Now do you see why we asked you to keep a low profile? | 你现在知道为什么我们让你低调了吧 |
[26:33] | And instead, you’re running for Student Council President. Why? | 结果你却去竞选学生会主席 为什么 |
[26:38] | Because, Mom… | 因为 妈妈 |
[26:40] | I’m out there every day, | 我现在每天 |
[26:42] | facing what you and Daddy have done, what we’ve done. | 都在面对你和老爸做的事 我们做的事 |
[26:45] | And maybe, if I’m their President, | 我想着要是成为他们的主席 |
[26:48] | people at school like Ethel Muggs | 学校里的人 比如埃塞尔·马格斯 |
[26:50] | or Jughead or even Betty | 猪头 甚至贝蒂 |
[26:54] | will stop looking at me | 都不会再把我当作 |
[26:55] | like I’m just the daughter of criminals, like I’m a criminal too. | 罪犯的女儿一样看待 就像我也是罪犯一样 |
[26:59] | We’re out there fighting a holy war, Mom. | 我们在打一场圣战 妈妈 |
[27:01] | I need something I can use as a shield | 我需要一个能当盾牌的东西 |
[27:05] | against everything that’s coming our way. | 来抵挡一切 |
[27:08] | Protection from everybody out there who hates us, | 保护我们不受讨厌我们的人的伤害 |
[27:12] | who’s out for our blood. | 防止他们报仇 |
[27:18] | Stop right there, young lady. Come in here now! | 站住 年轻人 立刻过来 |
[27:23] | Is it true that you snuck into your brother’s room last night | 你昨晚溜进你兄弟的房间 |
[27:26] | to torment him with a Zippo lighter? | 用芝宝的打火机折磨他了是吗 |
[27:28] | And what exactly is this for? | 这又是干嘛的 |
[27:31] | Oh, my God, you creep! What did you do, | 天啊 你个变态 你干嘛 |
[27:33] | go through my dresser drawers? | 搜我的梳妆台抽屉 |
[27:35] | I was looking for the lighter | 我在找打火机 |
[27:36] | as proof and found all your secret toys. | 作为证据 结果找到了你的秘密玩具 |
[27:38] | Why, in God’s name, do you have this cabaret wig? | 为什么你会有卡巴莱假发 |
[27:40] | She wears it when she has sex with Jughead! | 她跟猪头做爱的时候就会戴 |
[27:43] | Is that true, Elizabeth? | 是真的吗 伊丽莎白 |
[27:45] | I… | 我 |
[27:49] | How would you even know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[27:53] | – I was guessing. – Guessing? | -我猜的 -猜的 |
[27:58] | Betty, what… Is it, is it true? Are you– | 贝蒂 这是真的吗 你们 |
[28:03] | Are you and Jughead… | 你和猪头 |
[28:07] | Yeah, Mom. We are. | 没错 妈 |
[28:19] | Last man standing. | 就剩你一个了 |
[28:22] | What happened to no Serpent left behind? | 不是说不丢下任何一个毒蛇吗 |
[28:25] | Ah, they were claimed by frostbite. | 他们冻死了 |
[28:27] | They’ll be back after some coffee. They’ll warm up. | 喝点咖啡暖暖身子就回来 |
[28:30] | Too bad. I got a dozen burgers. | 太可惜了 我买了十几个汉堡 |
[28:33] | Guess they’re all yours now. | 都是你的了 |
[28:37] | Come on, boy. It’s just you and me. | 行了 孩子 这里只有咱俩 |
[28:39] | I’m not gonna tell anyone you broke your hunger strike. | 我不会告诉别人你没绝食的 |
[28:48] | Just like clockwork, I got a call from Hiram. | 特别准时 海勒姆给我打了电话 |
[28:52] | What’s he offering this time? | 他这次提什么条件了 |
[28:54] | You know how they’re saying | 他们不是说 |
[28:55] | SoDale will mostly be low income housing? | 谷镇大多都是平民住宅吗 |
[28:58] | Well, apparently, there’ll be a few penthouses at the top. | 上面还会建几个顶层公寓 |
[29:03] | Would be more than enough | 足够我们所有人住了 |
[29:04] | space for all of us. Your mom, Jellybean… | 你妈 糖豆 |
[29:09] | Just like you always wanted. | 这不是你一直所想么 |
[29:11] | Just imagine me, | 想象一下我 |
[29:13] | standing on that balcony and looking over a prison… | 站在阳台看着监狱 |
[29:19] | Right in the same spot that | 那地方原来 |
[29:20] | all my friends and I used to go to school. | 还是我和朋友原来上学的地方 |
[29:25] | And Jellybean, growing up in a town where… | 糖豆长大的小镇 |
[29:30] | Best hope, or only hope aside | 最好的希望 |
[29:32] | from getting the hell out, is to work at the prison? | 除了离开这里就是在监狱工作 |
[29:40] | It’s not right. | 这不合适吧 |
[29:43] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他怎么说的 |
[29:44] | Nothing. I hung up on his | 什么都没说 我挂了 |
[29:45] | ass and went to Pop’s and got some burgers. | 然后去老爹快餐店买了点汉堡 |
[29:54] | I was hoping to see Jughead while I was in town. | 我来镇上还想见见猪头呢 |
[29:56] | He’s still at Southside High, Mom, chained up like a lunatic. | 他还在南区高中 妈 像个疯子一样被锁着 |
[29:59] | Arch, you might not believe in what he’s fighting for… | 亚奇 你可能不相信他斗争的原因 |
[30:02] | I’m not sure he’s fighting for anything, Dad. | 他好像也没为什么斗争 爸 |
[30:06] | I think he’s mostly fighting against Mr. Lodge. | 他就是在与洛奇先生作对 |
[30:09] | Like a lot of people in this town who are afraid. | 就像这镇里很多害怕的人一样 |
[30:11] | – Archie! – Afraid? Afraid of what? | -亚奇 -害怕 害怕什么 |
[30:15] | Afraid of having a vision, | 害怕有远见 |
[30:16] | of seeing what has to done and doing it. | 看到需要做什么并付诸行动 |
[30:20] | I hope that you’re not referring to your father, Archie. | 你最好不是在影射你父亲 亚奇 |
[30:23] | This man who broke rocks when he was in high school, | 他上高中时因为他爸病了 |
[30:25] | to support his family when his dad was sick. | 就跑去工地干活来养活全家 |
[30:28] | A man who saw what had to be done and did it. | 他知道需要做什么 然后就去做了 |
[30:31] | And built a business out of nothing. | 白手起家创建了公司 |
[30:33] | One that pays for this house and the food you eat every day. | 还买了这房子 让你每天有吃的 |
[30:36] | And for your information, | 再告诉你 |
[30:37] | your father had and has a vision for Riverdale. | 你父亲对河谷镇是有蓝图的 |
[30:40] | One that doesn’t, thank God, | 那个蓝图 |
[30:42] | end up with everyone working in a penal colony. | 可不会让所有人在流放地工作 感谢上帝 |
[30:44] | Now, you don’t have to side with your dad, okay? | 你不必支持你爸 好吗 |
[30:46] | You can side with Hiram Lodge, even though he’s a crook, | 你可以支持海勒姆·洛奇 甚至哪怕他是罪犯 |
[30:49] | and has no intention of letting | 而且不想跟你爸 |
[30:50] | your father out of that contract, by the way. | 解除合约 |
[30:52] | You can do that. That is your right. But I’ll be damned | 你可以支持他 这是你的权利 |
[30:55] | if I’m gonna sit here and listen to you disrespect him! | 但我忍不了听你在这顶撞你爸 |
[31:17] | Betty, I have to ask… | 贝蒂 我不得不问 |
[31:20] | Are you being safe with Jughead? | 你和猪头做爱戴套吗 |
[31:22] | Yes, Mom. Of course. | 当然了 妈 |
[31:25] | Well, that’s something. | 挺不容易的 |
[31:28] | Because look, when I was your age, I wasn’t always. | 在你这年纪 我不是一直做安全措施 |
[31:32] | But you need to be, and I am very well acquainted | 但你必须要做 而且我很清楚 |
[31:36] | with how alluring the Jones men are. | 琼斯家的男人有多迷人 |
[31:40] | Whoa. Wait, Mom… | 等等 妈 |
[31:43] | Did you and FP… | 你和FP |
[31:45] | I mean, is it possible that FP is Chic’s dad? | FP有没有可能是奇克的爸爸 |
[31:49] | Absolutely not. | 肯定不可能 |
[31:51] | But Chic is a part of our family. | 奇克是我们的家人 |
[31:54] | He’s your brother. I know that he’s odd… | 他是你兄弟 我知道他挺古怪的 |
[31:59] | …and damaged. I see that, I’m not blind. | 不正常 我能看到 我不瞎 |
[32:03] | But for the past 25 years, | 但过去的25年来 |
[32:05] | he hasn’t had anyone to love him. | 没有人爱过他 |
[32:08] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[32:11] | Mom, don’t forget what he did. | 妈 别忘了他做过什么 |
[32:13] | I will never forget, Betty. | 我永远都不会忘 贝蒂 |
[32:16] | But Chic needs us. | 但奇克需要我们 |
[32:32] | Dr. Masters? | 马斯特医生 |
[32:34] | Any updates on my nana? | 我奶奶怎么样了 |
[32:36] | Yes, we just got her panel back. | 结果刚刚出来 |
[32:38] | There was a trace amount of a paralytic toxin in her bloodstream. | 她血液里有微量的麻痹毒素 |
[32:42] | Tannis root, which is strange because it’s so rare. | 单宁根 这很奇怪 因为这很少见 |
[32:45] | But as your mother and uncle explained it, | 但你母亲和伯父解释说 |
[32:47] | they’ve caught your Nana on more than one occasion | 他们看到你外婆不止一次 |
[32:49] | chewing bits of tannis root she grows in your greenhouse. | 咀嚼她在你家温室养的单宁根 |
[32:52] | So, it’s more of her Sundowner’s Syndrome. | 又是日落症候群的表现 |
[32:55] | We’ll keep her for observation another day, | 我们再观察一天 |
[32:57] | then she should be well enough to return home. | 她应该就可以康复回家了 |
[32:58] | To my mother and uncle? | 回我妈和伯父那 |
[32:59] | No, Dr. Masters, you don’t understand– | 不 马斯特斯医生 你不懂 |
[33:01] | Cheryl! There you are. | 谢丽尔 你在这 |
[33:03] | Looking a little worse for wear. | 你精神不好啊 |
[33:06] | Poor dear, hasn’t slept in days. | 可怜的宝贝 好几天没睡了 |
[33:08] | Why don’t we stop bothering Dr. Masters | 别打扰马斯特斯医生 |
[33:10] | and I’ll take you straight home? | 我带你直接回家吧 |
[33:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:22] | Mom says we should bury the hatchet. | 老妈说我们应该和解 |
[33:24] | So for her sake, how about a truce? | 看在她的面子上 咱们停战吧 |
[33:30] | Why should I believe you | 你的所为都是为了赶走我 |
[33:31] | when all you’ve done is try to get rid of me? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[33:34] | If I really wanted to get rid of you, Chic, | 我要是真想赶走你 奇克 |
[33:39] | I would go down to the Sheriff’s office and explain to him | 我就会去警长办公室跟他说 |
[33:41] | how you brained a man in our kitchen. | 你是怎么在厨房砸死了一个人 |
[33:46] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不会的 |
[33:51] | You see, I never touched that body, Betty. | 我从未碰过尸体 贝蒂 |
[33:54] | Or the car. Or went through his phone, | 或者车 也没翻过他的手机 |
[33:57] | or called his contacts. I didn’t go to the sewer pipe. | 打给他的联系人 也没去下水道 |
[34:01] | It’s not my fingerprints or hair they’re gonna find. | 他们不会找到我的指纹和毛发 |
[34:05] | You know, maybe I should call the police, | 或许我该打电话 |
[34:07] | tell them what sort of things my sister’s capable of doing. | 告诉他们我姐妹有什么能耐 |
[34:09] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢 |
[34:13] | You know, I don’t think I’m comfortable being in the same room | 一想到和我一屋的人干过这种事 |
[34:16] | as someone who’s done those sorts of things. | 我就不舒服 |
[34:19] | It scares me, Betty. | 太可怕了 贝蒂 |
[34:21] | You scare me. Can’t you see that? | 你吓到我了 你不知道吗 |
[34:25] | You’re scaring me, Betty. You’re scaring me! | 你吓到我了 贝蒂 你吓到我了 |
[34:37] | I think I figured it out. | 我明白了 |
[34:41] | You paralyzed Nana Rose with the tannis root. | 你用单宁根麻痹了罗斯奶奶 |
[34:44] | And then pushed her down the stairs. | 然后把她推下了楼梯 |
[34:49] | You’ve gone mad. | 你疯了 |
[34:50] | That’s all there is to it. | 只能这么解释了 |
[34:52] | You have lost your mind and | 你已经疯了 |
[34:56] | and you leave us no choice. | 我们没办法 |
[35:00] | What do you mean, no choice? | 什么叫没办法 |
[35:02] | But it’s all right. | 不过没事 |
[35:06] | We’re gonna make you all better. | 我们会让你复原的 |
[35:11] | All better. | 完全复原 |
[35:14] | Every hour that passes that Jughead is out there | 猪头只要在那 |
[35:18] | is bad for business. | 就对生意不利 |
[35:20] | It’s time to remove Jughead and his fellow Serpents by force. | 是时候用强让猪头和他的毒蛇帮走人了 |
[35:23] | Grown-ups going after teenagers? | 成人去赶青少年 |
[35:25] | Wouldn’t that be bad for business? | 这样才对生意不利吧 |
[35:26] | If Sheriff Keller and his men do it, yes. | 要是凯勒警长和他的人去 那的确 |
[35:31] | But boys, led bravely by you? | 但勇敢的你领导的男生 |
[35:34] | The wrestling team. No one would be too upset by that. | 摔跤队的话 就没人会说什么了 |
[35:37] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry. I won’t. | 抱歉 我不参与 |
[35:43] | Archie, you made a promise to me. | 亚奇 你对我保证过的 |
[35:47] | An oath to this family in this very room. | 就在这屋里向我家族宣誓的 |
[35:53] | – If you break it, there will be consequences. – I understand. | -一旦反悔 后果自负 -我明白 |
[35:57] | So you’ll help me? | 你帮我吗 |
[36:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[36:08] | But I hope you can prove your loyalty to me in return. | 但我希望你能证明你的忠诚来作为回报 |
[36:12] | And how would I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[36:14] | By releasing my dad from all commitments to Lodge Industries. | 让我爸和洛奇实业解除所有的合约 |
[36:22] | Save our school! Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校 |
[36:25] | Save our school! Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校 |
[36:28] | Save our school! Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校 |
[36:50] | Cops may let you by, Red, | 警察可能会放过你 红发小子 |
[36:52] | but you come in here acting | 但你要是来这 |
[36:53] | like a big man and I will knock you down. | 装什么大人物 我就揍死你 |
[36:54] | Dad, don’t! They’ll throw you in jail. | 爸 别 他们会把你送进监狱的 |
[36:56] | Don’t give him an excuse. | 别给他借口 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry, Jughead. | 抱歉 猪头 |
[37:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:07] | I’m not gonna fight you, Archie. | 我不会和你作对 亚奇 |
[37:11] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[37:13] | It may have taken a couple of days, | 或许这花了几天 |
[37:15] | but now people know what Hiram’s doing, | 但现在人们知道海勒姆的计划了 |
[37:18] | what’s happening here. | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[37:19] | This fight is not gonna go away. We’re not gonna go away. | 这场斗争不会结束 我们不会走的 |
[37:24] | So go on, cut us down. | 来吧 把我们剪了 |
[37:27] | I want them to see you do it. | 我想让他们看到是你剪的 |
[38:22] | You think it even made a difference? | 你觉得会有区别吗 |
[38:25] | – Us freezing our asses off? – Definitely. | -冻得要死 -肯定的 |
[38:28] | Every revolution starts somewhere. | 革命总要有开始 |
[38:31] | Good. | 好 |
[38:33] | ‘Cause I’ve been thinking, we lost Southside High. | 我一直在想 我们失去了南区高中 |
[38:38] | I don’t want to lose Riverdale High too. | 我不想再失去河谷镇高中 |
[38:43] | And you’ve not heard more | 你没从我这 |
[38:44] | unlikely words come from my mouth, Betty, but… | 听到过这些话 贝蒂 但 |
[38:53] | I wanna run for Student Body President. | 我想竞选学生会主席 |
[38:57] | And I want you to be my co-president. | 我想让你和我一起当 |
[39:00] | – I know that you and Veronica– – Okay. | -我知道你和维罗尼卡 -好 |
[39:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:07] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[39:10] | I’m in, Jug. | 我加入 猪头 |
[39:12] | There is no me and Veronica. | 我和维罗尼卡没什么了 |
[39:17] | You have to do me a favor, though. | 但你得帮我个忙 |
[39:22] | You have to let me stay here. | 我要在这住 |
[39:26] | I can’t stay in the same house as Chic anymore. | 我不能再跟奇克住在一间房子了 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:47] | Your pal Hiram Lodge called. | 你哥们海勒姆·洛奇打来电话了 |
[39:49] | He’s letting your dad out of his contract. | 他让你爸解除合约了 |
[39:51] | Well, I never doubted your mom for a second. | 我从没怀疑过你妈 |
[39:54] | – I knew she’d do it. – Wow. That’s– | -我知道她可以 -这 |
[39:57] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[39:58] | Yeah, and another thing, son, | 对了 还有件事 儿子 |
[40:00] | your mother and I have been talking, and– | 你母亲和我谈了谈 |
[40:02] | I’m gonna stick around for a while, | 我准备再待一段时间 |
[40:03] | help your dad with some more unfinished business. | 帮你爸搞定之前没弄完的事 |
[40:07] | That contract was the last thing holding him back. | 那份合约是他最后的绊脚石了 |
[40:11] | From what? | 什么的绊脚石 |
[40:14] | I’m gonna run for Mayor. | 我要竞选镇长 |
[40:17] | Against the Lodges, come what may. | 无论如何都要对抗洛奇家 |
[40:28] | Mrs. Blossom, hi. | 布鲁森女士 |
[40:30] | I’m looking for Cheryl. She wasn’t at the hospital with her nana. | 我找谢丽尔 她没在医院陪她奶奶 |
[40:33] | No, she’s gone. | 她走了 |
[40:35] | Boarding school in Switzerland. | 去了瑞士的寄宿学校 |
[40:37] | All girls. She left just last night. | 女子学校 昨晚刚走 |
[40:40] | Mrs. Blossom, that doesn’t make any sense. | 布鲁森女士 这说不通啊 |
[40:43] | Don’t come here again. | 别再来了 |
[41:18] | Oh, honey. Poor child. | 宝贝 可怜的孩子 |
[41:20] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[41:24] | Sister Woodhouse is going to help you. | 伍德豪斯修女会帮你的 |
[41:26] | Thank you, Sister Woodhouse. | 谢谢 伍德豪斯修女 |
[41:29] | Yeah, she’s gonna get rid you of all those naughty demons. | 她会帮你清除所有的顽皮恶魔 |
[41:35] | The ones making you think such awful, unnatural thoughts. | 不再让你产生可怕奇怪的想法 |
[41:42] | Today, you must rest. | 今天你得休息了 |
[41:46] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[41:48] | The real work. The conversion begins. | 干正事 转化就要开始了 |