时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Hi. Is Chic home? | 奇克在家吗 |
[00:11] | I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下也睡不着 |
[00:13] | I’m just obsessing over this shady man. | 我一直在想那个可疑的男人 |
[00:16] | His car was parked outside our house for two days. | 他的车在咱家外面停了两天了 |
[00:19] | Jughead and I took care of it. | 猪头和我搞定了 |
[00:20] | You have to let me stay here. | 我要在这住 |
[00:22] | I can’t stay in the same house as Chic anymore. | 我不能再跟奇克住在一幢房子了 |
[00:25] | You want to turn the town that I love into a prison? | 你想把我爱的这个小镇变成一座监狱 |
[00:28] | – We are leaving now. – Come on, Archie. | -我们现在就要走了 -走吧 亚奇 |
[00:30] | Dad, I’m gonna stay. | 爸 我想留下 |
[00:32] | I know you think a prison is a bad idea for Riverdale, | 我知道你觉得监狱对于河谷镇来说是坏主意 |
[00:34] | but Mr. And Mrs. Lodge really have thought this through. | 但洛奇夫妇已经考虑周全了 |
[00:37] | I’m not gonna support Hiram and Hermione. | 我不会支持海勒姆和赫敏 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna run for Mayor. Against the Lodges. | 我要竞选镇长 对抗洛奇家 |
[00:41] | I wanna run for Student Body President. | 我想竞选学生会主席 |
[00:43] | – I want you to be my Co-President. – Okay. | -我想让你和我一起当 -好 |
[00:46] | – I’m not a quitter, Archie. – Yeah, me neither. | -我不会退缩 亚奇 -我也不会 |
[00:48] | Which is why I want to | 这就是为什么我要 |
[00:48] | – be your running mate. – I’d like nothing more. | -做你的竞选搭档 -这就足够了 |
[00:51] | First things first, Nana, then Cheryl. | 分清主次 先是外婆 然后谢丽尔 |
[00:54] | Of course, our house must be put in order. | 当然 我们家必须要整治 |
[00:56] | You’ve gone mad, and you leave us no choice. | 你疯了 你让我们别无选择 |
[00:59] | What do you mean, no choice? | 什么叫别无选择 |
[01:01] | – Mrs. Blossom, I’m looking for Cheryl. – She’s gone. | -布鲁森夫人 我找谢丽尔 -她走了 |
[01:04] | Boarding school in Switzerland. Don’t come here again. | 去了瑞士的寄宿学校 别再来了 |
[01:10] | Welcome to The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, | 欢迎来到”慈祥安静的修女们” |
[01:12] | Home for Troubled Youth, | 问题少年之家 |
[01:15] | where certain Cheryl Blossom | 像谢丽尔·布鲁森这类的少年 |
[01:17] | finds herself more troubled than usual… | 在这里会出现更多的问题 |
[01:23] | It’s time, girlie. | 姑娘 到时间了 |
[01:27] | With nary a thing to look forward to | 除了电影之夜 |
[01:30] | except for movie nights,during which time, | 这里什么盼头都没有 在这时 |
[01:32] | Cheryl would imagine what her friends might be doing. | 谢丽尔会想她的朋友们大概会做什么 |
[01:38] | 男生和女生请注意 | |
[01:40] | Seems innocent enough. But look closer… | 看起来很无辜 但是仔细看 |
[01:43] | Frank, Dick, we’re going to the diner | 弗兰克 迪克 我们准备和女生 |
[01:44] | for some chocolate phosphates with the girls. | 去餐厅喝点巧克力汽水 |
[01:47] | – You coming? – We’ll catch up. | -你们去吗 -我们随后来 |
[01:51] | My, my. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | What do these seemingly all-American boys have planned? | 这些美国范的男生在搞什么 |
[01:58] | Boy, Frank, that water sure looks great. Wanna take a dip? | 弗兰克 河水看起来不错 要下去试试么 |
[02:02] | I wish I could, Dick, but I didn’t bring my swimming trunks. | 我也想 迪克 但是我没带泳裤 |
[02:05] | Here, the boys should have | 这时候 这两个男生应该 |
[02:06] | turned around and found another activity. | 去做点其它的事情 |
[02:08] | But instead, they succumbed… | 但是他们禁不住诱惑 |
[02:10] | Then again, maybe, we don’t need them. | 但或许我们不需要泳裤 |
[02:13] | And were ensnared by deviants. | 误入了歧途 |
[02:21] | As Cheryl Blossom withered, | 当谢丽尔·布鲁森正憔悴时 |
[02:23] | her friends were squaring off on the most public of stages. | 她的朋友们正在公众会场上蓄势待发 |
[02:27] | Okay, now just a quick reminder, | 简要提醒一下 |
[02:29] | that this school hall is a PTA sponsored event. | 这次校园活动是由家长教师协会资助的 |
[02:32] | Oh, looks like we have our first question. | 好像有人要问问题了 |
[02:34] | Yeah, no offense to the, uh, current administration, | 我对现在的管理没有意见 |
[02:38] | but it doesn’t feel like anyone’s looking out for the students | 但是好像没有人关注 |
[02:41] | who are being bussed in from the Southside. | 南区搭公交车过来的学生 |
[02:43] | Is that gonna change? | 这会改善吗 |
[02:44] | Absolutely, Sweet Pea, that’s our priority. | 绝对会 香豌豆 这是当前最要紧的事 |
[02:46] | And no one should feel marginalized or excluded here. | 谁都不应该觉得受到排斥 |
[02:49] | Jughead and I will be | 猪头和我 |
[02:50] | representing all students, North and Southside alike. | 代表所有的学生 南区北区都一样 |
[02:53] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[02:55] | Yes, Midge? | 米吉 |
[02:56] | My question is for Archie and Veronica. | 我想问亚奇和维罗尼卡 |
[03:00] | Rumor has it that your parents will | 有传言说你们的父母会在 |
[03:02] | soon be on opposite sides of the Mayoral election, | 镇长竞选中成为对手 |
[03:05] | won’t that negatively affect your working relationship? | 这不会给你们的工作带来负面影响吗 |
[03:08] | Archie and I adhere to the old maxim that | 亚奇和我坚持那句老话 |
[03:10] | “Politics are never discussed” | 吃吃喝喝的时候 |
[03:12] | At the dinner or the cafeteria table. | “莫谈政治” |
[03:15] | Veronica and I are on the same page about everything, | 维罗尼卡和我在所有事情上保持一致 |
[03:17] | including her family’s plans for a prison on the Southside. | 这也包括她家准备在南区修监狱的计划 |
[03:22] | In the meantime, however, we’re committed | 与此同时 我们致力于 |
[03:24] | to improving the quality of life at Riverdale High, | 提升河谷镇中学的生活质量 |
[03:27] | which means more extracurriculars– | 组织更多的课外活动 |
[03:29] | Reggie and I agree. Except, | 我和雷吉同意 |
[03:30] | add the fact that we can and will deliver results. | 只是我们有能力 并且会把事情做出结果 |
[03:34] | And we’re chill, unlike these guys. | 而且我们很沉稳 不像他们 |
[03:40] | Shouldn’t we be hobnobbing or something? | 我俩不应该说说话什么的吗 |
[03:41] | No, we have to go before my mom attacks us. | 不 我们必须在我妈指责我们之前赶紧走 |
[03:44] | She’s a heat-seeking missile. | 她就像热追踪导弹一样 |
[03:49] | You can’t keep dodging her forever. | 你不能躲她一辈子 |
[03:51] | Maybe not, but I can damn well try. Let’s go. | 也许不能 但是我可以试一下 走吧 |
[03:54] | FP, you should be ashamed of yourself. | FP 你应该感到愧疚 |
[03:56] | Letting my sweet, innocent daughter | 让我的可爱天真的女儿 |
[03:58] | live in sin in that soup can you call a trailer! | 在那个被你叫房车的罐头盒子里未婚同居 |
[04:00] | You think I’m a fan of this arrangement? | 你觉得我喜欢这个安排 |
[04:02] | You’re talking to the guy | 跟你说话的这个人 |
[04:03] | who’s sleeping on a pull-out sofa with his son | 和他的儿子一起睡折叠沙发床 |
[04:05] | so your daughter can have his bedroom. | 你的女儿才可以睡他的卧室 |
[04:09] | You’re doing that? | 你把卧室让给她了 |
[04:10] | Look, Alice, take it from a guy whose son | 艾丽丝 这人的儿子宁愿 |
[04:13] | choose being homeless over living with his old man. | 在外流浪也不愿意和他爸住在一起 |
[04:18] | Make things right with her, before it’s too late. | 趁现在还不算晚 为她做出正确的选择 |
[04:23] | Mary, Fred, all of Riverdale is buzzing about | 玛丽 弗雷德 河谷镇的人都在说 |
[04:26] | your decision to run against my wife for Mayor. | 你要在镇长选举中和我老婆竞争 |
[04:28] | I’ve lived here my whole life, | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[04:29] | never went to New York, never went to prison. | 没去过纽约 没进过监狱 |
[04:33] | There’s no one more qualified than me. | 没有人比我更有资格了 |
[04:35] | You know, Hiram, we’re still waiting for you to sign those papers | 海勒姆 我们还在等你在那些文件上签字 |
[04:38] | finalizing Fred’s separation from Lodge Industries. | 确定将弗雷德从洛奇实业剥离 |
[04:42] | You mean like how we’re still waiting for you | 就像我们还在等你 |
[04:44] | to sign that NDA that we sent over? | 在送去的保密协议上签字 |
[04:45] | Now, now, Mom and Dad, there’s no need to become | 爸妈 现在还不至于变得像 |
[04:48] | the Montagues and the Capulets just yet. | 罗密欧和朱丽叶两家那样 |
[04:50] | Yeah, Veronica and I were saying, can’t this be a fair fight? | 对 维罗尼卡和我是想公平竞争 |
[04:54] | With no hitting below the belt? | 不要用不正当手段 |
[04:55] | And everyone signing whatever it is they need to sign? | 每个人该签什么就签什么 |
[05:04] | Mr. And Mrs. Lodge, you have some unexpected guests. | 洛奇夫妇 有客人不请自来了 |
[05:09] | Lenny, Carl, how are you, fellas? | 兰尼 卡尔 你们还好吗 |
[05:12] | We have some business we need to discuss, Hiram. | 我们得谈点事情 海勒姆 |
[05:15] | – In private. – Well, I’d invite you up to my study | -私下谈 -我倒是想请你们去书房 |
[05:17] | but it’s late. | 但是今天太晚了 |
[05:18] | Please, Hiram. A few minutes of your time. | 拜托了 海勒姆 只用几分钟 |
[05:21] | Is that so much to ask for? | 这要求不过分吧 |
[05:26] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不过分 |
[05:29] | Take Veronica and Hermione upstairs. | 带维罗尼卡和赫敏去楼上 |
[05:34] | – Mr. Lodge… – No, it’s okay, Archie. | -洛奇先生 -没关系的 亚奇 |
[05:37] | Just a friendly visit. | 他们没恶意的 |
[05:42] | I need to ask a favor, Archie. | 我需要你帮个忙 亚奇 |
[05:45] | Your father is announcing his run for Mayor on Friday. | 这周五你父亲就要宣布竞选镇长了 |
[05:48] | And his campaign, as you know, is based on promoting | 如你所知 他的竞选是基于在河谷镇 |
[05:52] | a wholesome view of Riverdale, | 这个他养家立业的地方 |
[05:54] | and the place where he’d raised his family. | 推行一种全方位发展观 |
[05:58] | Having us both there, standing with him, | 我们要一起在他身边支持他 |
[06:01] | it’s an important moment. | 这是一个很重要的时刻 |
[06:04] | Then why isn’t dad asking me himself? | 那为什么老爸不自己来问我呢 |
[06:07] | He’s a proud guy, your dad. | 你爸他自尊心很强 |
[06:08] | But I know it would mean the world to him, | 但我知道 如果你在竞选中现身支持 |
[06:10] | and to me, if you showed up for this. | 对他和对我来说都是至关重要的 |
[06:16] | Mom, of course, I’ll be there for Dad. | 妈 当然了 我会去支持老爸的 |
[06:23] | Hey, Chic, are you hungry? Do you wanna order a pizza? | 奇克 你饿吗 想不想订披萨 |
[06:27] | Treasure hunting enthusiasts… | 寻宝游戏的爱好者们 |
[06:29] | Mom, you need to see what they found. | 妈妈 你得看看他们发现什么了 |
[06:31] | made a shocking discovery… | 有了一个令人震惊的发现 |
[06:33] | Authorities are searching for witnesses. | 政府机关正在搜寻目击者 |
[06:35] | Anyone who may have more information | 鼓励那些了解更多情况的人 |
[06:37] | is encouraged to contact police immediately. | 立刻与警方取得联系 |
[06:40] | Whoa, easy, Alice. Hold on. Turn to channel eight right now! | 放轻松艾丽丝 别挂电话 马上换到八台 |
[06:47] | It is not yet known how or when | 目前还不知道这辆车 |
[06:48] | 斯瓦德洛沼泽中发现车辆 | |
[06:49] | the car first entered the swamp, | 是在何时如何陷入沼泽中的 |
[06:51] | but foul play has not been ruled out. | 但对这种恶行不会坐视不管 |
[06:53] | They found it, FP. | 他们找到它了 FP |
[06:55] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[06:59] | 河谷镇 | |
[07:07] | We should’ve known better. | 我们应该早就料到 |
[07:09] | I should’ve known better. | 我应该早料到会这样 |
[07:13] | We should’ve driven that damn car further out of town! | 我们应该把那该死的车开远点开出城 |
[07:15] | No, no. How could you have known that Junkyard Steve | 不不 你怎么会知道废品收购站的史蒂夫 |
[07:16] | drags the swamp for people’s castoffs? It was dumb luck. | 会去沼泽里找废品呢 这都是狗屎运 |
[07:21] | It’s Jones luck, you mean. | 这是琼斯的运气吧 |
[07:23] | Shouldn’t Chic be here, | 奇克不该在这吗 |
[07:24] | considering he’s the one that brained the guy? | 毕竟他才是砸死那人的人 |
[07:25] | – Don’t worry about Chic. – Normally, I would disagree. | -不用担心奇克 -通常情况下我会反对 |
[07:28] | Definitely worry about Chic | 肯定会担心奇克 |
[07:29] | but he doesn’t know anything about the car. | 但他确实对这辆车的事一无所知 |
[07:31] | When we got to the Swamp, | 我们到沼泽的时候 |
[07:32] | we wiped the thing clean of fingerprints | 在我们把车推进去之前 我们擦干净了 |
[07:33] | – before we pushed it in. – Wearing gloves? | -车上的指纹 -戴着手套吗 |
[07:37] | – I think so. – I’m pretty sure. | -我觉得应该戴了 -我很确定 |
[07:38] | – What do you mean you “Think so”? – No, no. We were. | -什么叫你觉得 -不不 我们戴了 |
[07:40] | We 100% were. | 百分之百戴了 |
[07:50] | If anybody comes around asking questions, we don’t know anything. | 如果有人来问问题 我们什么都不知道 |
[07:53] | We don’t talk to anyone. We act like everything’s normal. | 别对任何人说 装作一切如常的样子 |
[07:56] | Including, Betty, you coming home | 还有贝蒂 你回家 |
[07:58] | so you’re not nesting with a bunch of Serpents. | 这样你就不会跟毒蛇帮的人混在一起 |
[07:59] | No, you are not gonna use this to manipulate me, Mom. | 不 你不能用这件事来操纵我 妈 |
[08:02] | You know the deal. I come home when Chic leaves. | 你知道我们的交易 奇克走了我再回家 |
[08:04] | – Okay… – Everybody, be cool. | -好吧 -大家都冷静 |
[08:07] | In the unlikely event that something happens, | 为了防止有事发生 |
[08:09] | we batten down the hatches. | 我们得未雨绸缪 |
[08:11] | Until then, life goes on, | 出事之前 照常生活 |
[08:13] | and nobody goes anywhere near that car. | 都别去靠近那辆车 |
[08:17] | About last night, Archie, | 亚奇 关于昨晚 |
[08:18] | my associates, Lenny Kowalski and Carl Martin. | 我的同事兰尼·科瓦尔斯基和卡尔·马丁 |
[08:22] | My wife’s mayoral campaign is making them anxious. | 我妻子的镇长竞选让他们觉得很焦虑 |
[08:26] | I thought Mrs. Lodge being Mayor | 我以为洛奇夫人做镇长 |
[08:28] | would be a good thing for everybody. | 对每个人来说都是件好事 |
[08:29] | Men like Lenny and Carl see it as an act of hubris | 像兰尼和卡尔这种人觉得此举很嚣张 |
[08:32] | that could bring us and our business, | 会给我们和我们的生意 |
[08:34] | unwanted attention from the authorities. | 带来一些不必要的政府部门的注意 |
[08:37] | I’m having dinner with them tonight | 我今晚会跟他们一起吃饭 |
[08:38] | in the hopes of smoothing it over. | 希望可以摆平这件事 |
[08:39] | But in the meantime, I need you to keep a close eye on Veronica. | 但与此同时 我需要你盯紧维罗尼卡 |
[08:43] | – Do you understand? – Of course, I will. | -你明白吗 -当然 我会的 |
[08:45] | But in addition to that, | 除此之外 |
[08:46] | what if I came with you tonight, Mr. Lodge? | 我今晚能跟你一起去吗 洛奇先生 |
[08:48] | They know me from the Poker Game. | 他们打牌的时候认识我的 |
[08:50] | Andre and Adams will be there, but… | 安德和亚当斯会在场 但 |
[08:53] | You do always find a way to make yourself useful, Archie. | 你确实一直能让自己派上用场 亚奇 |
[08:56] | And I’ve tried to get some of my old crew down from Montreal, | 我曾尝试把一些老伙计从蒙特利尔叫过来 |
[08:58] | but they’ve gone silent on me. | 但他们都没回应 |
[09:04] | All right, you’re in. | 好吧 你今晚一起来 |
[09:09] | You promised us a war. | 你答应过我们会奋战 |
[09:10] | Then you’re on stage looking like Buddy Holly, | 然后你就像巴迪·霍利一样站在舞台上 |
[09:12] | sucking up to the Northside? | 跪舔北区 |
[09:13] | We need their votes, Sweet Pea. | 我们需要他们的投票 香豌豆 |
[09:15] | It’s the only way that we can affect any change. | 只有这样我们才能影响到结果 |
[09:17] | Whoever’s elected gets a seat on the School Board. | 不管谁当选 都会在教育委员会中取得一席 |
[09:19] | That means we’re on the inside, | 也就是说我们是局内人 |
[09:21] | that means that they can’t silence us. | 他们不能压制我们 |
[09:23] | You and the Northside princess, you mean? | 你是指你和你的北区公主 |
[09:25] | Wait, is that why you guys are pissed? | 等等 你们是因为这个生气吗 |
[09:28] | – Betty’s on our side! – Yeah. | -贝蒂是站在我们这边的 -是的 |
[09:30] | I’ve helped the Serpents on numerous occasions. | 我无数次地帮过毒蛇帮 |
[09:34] | I helped find the Pickens statue’s head, | 我帮忙找到了皮肯斯雕像的头 |
[09:37] | I got Cheryl to testify in court so FP, | 我让谢丽尔出庭作证 所以你的国王FP |
[09:40] | your king, could get early parole. | 能被早点保释出来 |
[09:42] | You did all that for your boyfriend, not the Serpents. | 你做那些是为了你的男朋友 而不是毒蛇帮 |
[09:45] | All right, take it down, Sweet Pea– | 好了 别这样 香豌豆 |
[09:47] | What, it’s only a matter of time | 什么 她离开我们只是时间问题 |
[09:48] | before she bails on us, just like her mother. | 就像她妈一样 |
[09:51] | Okay, so your objections | 好吧 所以你的目标 |
[09:52] | aren’t even about me, they’re about my mom– | 都不是我 而是我妈 |
[09:54] | Her legacy, yeah. She’s an enemy of the Serpent State | 对 她的遗留问题 她是毒蛇帮的敌人 |
[09:57] | taking shots at us in the Register for years, | 在报社抨击我们很多年了 |
[09:59] | blaming us for crimes we didn’t commit. | 为我们没犯过的罪责备我们 |
[10:00] | Running with a turncoat’s daughter is a slap in the face. | 跟一个背叛者的女儿一起竞选是在打脸 |
[10:04] | And for that reason alone, | 就因为这个原因 |
[10:06] | you’re not getting the Serpent vote. | 你得不到毒蛇帮的票 |
[10:14] | Let’s settle this once and for all. | 让我们来彻底解决这个问题 |
[10:16] | We’re both Bulldogs | 我们都是像野狼一样的 |
[10:18] | who, like wolves, support the alpha. | 斗牛犬 支持头狼 |
[10:20] | Right now, we risk splitting our boys’ votes, | 现在 我们冒着分割队员选票的风险 |
[10:23] | which I told Josie I could deliver. | 我告诉过乔茜我能得到这些选票 |
[10:25] | Hence this contest. Mantle vs. Andrews. | 所以这场比赛 曼特尔对抗安德鲁斯 |
[10:31] | Winner gets Bulldogs’ backing. | 胜者得到斗牛犬队的支持 |
[10:38] | Give up! You’re gonna lose, Andrews. | 放弃吧 你要输了 安德鲁斯 |
[10:41] | Same as your dad… | 跟你爸一样 |
[10:48] | Talk about my dad like that again, | 下次再这样说我爸 |
[10:50] | and next time, I break your arm. | 我就弄断你的胳膊 |
[10:56] | What do you mean, Cheryl’s missing? | 你说什么 谢丽尔失踪了 |
[10:58] | Do you remember how paranoid Cheryl was at her slumber party? | 你记得谢丽尔在她的睡衣晚会上有多害怕吗 |
[11:00] | Saying that her mom and uncle were out to get her? | 说她妈妈和伯父出来抓她了 |
[11:03] | Well, I think they did something to her! | 我觉得他们对她做了什么 |
[11:05] | What kind of something? | 做了什么呢 |
[11:06] | Her mom said they sent her off | 她妈说他们把她送到 |
[11:07] | to some all-girls boarding school in Switzerland. | 瑞士的一所寄宿女校 |
[11:10] | Well, that’s easy enough to check, | 想要调查这个很简单 |
[11:11] | there’s only one, Surval Montreux. | 那只有一所絮尔瓦·蒙特勒国际女子寄宿学校 |
[11:13] | Please. If Cheryl was in the Swiss Alps, | 想一想 如果谢丽尔在瑞士阿尔卑斯山 |
[11:15] | she’d be posting parka selfies every hour, | 她会不停地发穿着户外运动服的自拍 |
[11:17] | but her social media’s been dead for days. | 但是她的社交账号已经几天没有新消息了 |
[11:20] | Wait, that’s a sure sign of foul play. | 等等 这明显不正常 |
[11:23] | Whatever you need, Toni, I’m in. | 不管你需要什么 托妮 算我一个 |
[11:26] | Me, too. Even if we have to storm Thistlehouse. | 我也是 哪怕我们要在蓟园掀起一场风暴 |
[11:31] | I believe I’ve deduced | 我想我知道 |
[11:32] | what’s caused this imbalance in you, Cheryl. | 是什么引起了你的心理失衡 谢丽尔 |
[11:36] | And what would that be, Sister Livingston? | 是什么 利文斯顿修女 |
[11:39] | I’ve spoken to your mother about your brother Jason. | 我和你的母亲谈过了你哥杰森 |
[11:43] | And how close you were. | 以及你们曾经多么亲密 |
[11:45] | So close, in fact, that your Nana | 你们十分亲密 以至于你们的外婆 |
[11:47] | would sometimes mix you up, isn’t that right? | 有时会把你们两个弄混 对吗 |
[11:52] | She would dress you in Jason’s clothes and he in yours? | 她会给你穿杰森的衣服 给杰森穿上你的 |
[11:56] | Nana’s always been half-blind, Sister. | 外婆一直视力不好 修女 |
[11:59] | Cataracts. | 她患有白内障 |
[12:01] | But if there’s anything that’s affected my psyche, | 要是有什么影响了我的精神状态的话 |
[12:04] | it’s the fire hose of abuse | 那就是我父母 |
[12:05] | directed at me by my mother and my father. | 对我的严重虐待 |
[12:07] | You’ve suffered many traumas, it’s true. | 你遭受了很多创伤 这是事实 |
[12:11] | But that does not excuse your willful behavior. | 但这些不是你任性的借口 |
[12:15] | Now, you will report to the undercroft immediately, | 现在 你要马上到地下室去 |
[12:18] | where you will undergo | 你要在那里接受 |
[12:19] | physical therapy until you’re ready to listen. | 物理治疗 直到你准备好听我讲话 |
[12:35] | I’m not gonna mince words, Hiram. | 我就不拐弯抹角了 海勒姆 |
[12:38] | Your wife’s campaign is risky, | 你妻子的竞选风险很大 |
[12:40] | putting the families in the public eye. | 把家人置于公众视线中 |
[12:43] | But we understand that ours is a risk-reward business. | 但我们明白这是一项高风险高回报的生意 |
[12:46] | And your idea for a private prison is intriguing. | 你关于私人监狱的想法很吸引我 |
[12:50] | So the reward we want for our risk is a cut of the Riverdale pie. | 对于承担风险的回报 我们想在河谷镇分一杯羹 |
[12:54] | How’s 25% sound? | 25%怎么样 |
[12:55] | After your cut, I’d be operating at a loss. | 分给你这些以后 我就要亏损了 |
[12:58] | So, Lenny, Carl, | 所以兰尼 卡尔 |
[13:02] | respectfully, I decline your kind offer. | 请允许我冒昧地拒绝你们的好意 |
[13:09] | With all due respect, Hiram, you’re all alone here. | 恕我直言 海勒姆 你现在是孤身一人 |
[13:13] | Your boys from Montreal, from New York, they work for us now. | 你在蒙特利尔和纽约的手下 都是我们的人了 |
[13:16] | And who’ve you got out here in the boonies, hmm? | 你在这个地方又招到了些什么人 |
[13:19] | A couple of low-level capos and some zit-faced high school kid. | 几个低级的分部头目 长着青春痘的高中生 |
[13:30] | Mr. Kowalski. Mr. Martin. | 科瓦尔斯基先生 马丁先生 |
[13:33] | Respectfully. Don’t underestimate Mr. Lodge or me. | 请不要低估洛奇先生和我 |
[13:36] | – Archie. – I rearranged Nick St. Clair’s pretty-boy face for him. | -亚奇 -尼克·圣克莱尔的脸是我弄的 |
[13:40] | I took care of Poppa Poutine after he conspired with you, Lenny. | 薯老爹和你密谋之后是我搞定了他 兰尼 |
[13:45] | And when some hillbilly threatened Mr. Lodge’s daughter | 一个土包子在洛奇先生的安全屋 |
[13:47] | at his safe house, I did the same thing to him, too. | 威胁他女儿的时候 我对他做了同样的事 |
[13:49] | So don’t think for a second that we’re defenseless. | 所以不要以为我们毫无还手之力 |
[14:02] | You nearly had us there, Red. | 你差点就骗到我们了 红发小子 |
[14:05] | Hiram, consider our offer. | 海勒姆 考虑一下我们的提议 |
[14:09] | In the meantime, we’ll be sticking around Riverdale, | 与此同时 我们会待在河谷镇 |
[14:11] | taking in some of the local flavors. Sound good? | 享受地方风味 怎么样 |
[14:21] | You were a mad dog in there, Archie | 你刚刚就像一条疯狗 亚奇 |
[14:22] | You do realize that, don’t you? | 你知道这一点 对吧 |
[14:23] | I wasn’t gonna let them disrespect you, sir. | 我不能让他们对你无礼 先生 |
[14:25] | Not in our town. | 在我们镇上不行 |
[14:26] | Nevertheless, you fire a warning shot like that, | 不论如何 既然你给了他们警告 |
[14:28] | you gotta be ready to back it up, do you understand? | 你就得准备好去实施 明白吗 |
[14:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:36] | You’re a good boy, Archie. | 你是个好孩子 亚奇 |
[14:46] | What do Sweet Pea and Fangs want from me, anyway? | 香豌豆和毒牙到底想从我这里得到什么 |
[14:49] | What will it take for them to accept me? | 他们要怎样才能接受我 |
[14:51] | Do I need to wear plaid? | 我需要穿带格子的衣服吗 |
[14:53] | Do I need to get a leather jacket? Or a snake tattoo? | 我需要弄一件皮夹克 或者一个蛇形文身吗 |
[14:56] | To be fair, your mother is Serpent Enemy No. 1. | 公平地说 你妈是毒蛇帮的头号敌人 |
[15:00] | And meanwhile, the shady man’s car is out there somewhere | 与此同时 那个可疑男人的车还在外面 |
[15:02] | and we have no idea what’s going on with it. | 我们还不知道对它的调查进行得怎么样了 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that, actually. | 事实上 我一直在思考这件事 |
[15:07] | I know that our parents told us to act “Normal,” | 我们的父母让我们假装一切”正常” |
[15:09] | and let sleeping dogs lie, | 不要自找麻烦 |
[15:10] | but riddle me this… What is our “Normal”? | 但是告诉我 我们的”正常”状态是什么 |
[15:17] | Normal is… | 正常就是 |
[15:20] | …investigating something | 去调查 |
[15:21] | when the entire world tells us we shouldn’t. | 当所有人告诉我们不应该这样做的时候 |
[15:24] | Pumping our sources for information… | 利用我们的资源去获取信息 |
[15:29] | Why do you guys even care about this car? | 你们两个为什么这么关心这辆车 |
[15:31] | We don’t, we care about the environment. | 我们不关心车 我们关心的是环境 |
[15:35] | And we’re writing an article about how people | 我们正在写一篇文章 关于人们是怎样 |
[15:38] | use Swedlow Swamp as a dumping ground. | 把斯瓦德洛沼泽当成垃圾场的 |
[15:40] | The car’s just part of a larger story. | 那辆车只是我们整个故事的一部分 |
[15:42] | Well, according to my dad, | 据我爸说 |
[15:43] | it was claimed by its owner this morning. | 这辆车今天早上被车主取回了 |
[15:47] | The owner… | 车主 |
[15:50] | – …who’s in Riverdale? – Yeah. | -住在河谷镇吗 -对 |
[15:53] | Now they’re trying to figure out who stole it in the first place. | 现在他们在调查是谁把车偷走的 |
[16:02] | Has shacking up together driven you both completely insane? | 是同居让你们两个彻底疯了吗 |
[16:05] | Talking to the Sheriff’s son about that car? | 和警长的儿子讨论那辆车 |
[16:08] | You didn’t think that that was going to raise any red flags? | 你们不觉得这样会引起怀疑吗 |
[16:09] | No. Kevin didn’t suspect anything. | 不会 凯文什么都没有怀疑 |
[16:11] | And at least, we know what’s going on now. | 至少我们知道了现在是什么情况 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Which is that Chic’s drug-dealer stole someone’s car | 奇克的毒贩在来我们家之前 |
[16:16] | before he made his run to our house. | 偷了别人的车 |
[16:18] | Dwayne didn’t have wheels. | 德韦恩没有车 |
[16:19] | He was always borrowing his girlfriend’s car. | 他总是借他女朋友的车开 |
[16:21] | Someone called the shady man’s phone while I had it. | 我拿着那个可疑男人的手机时 有人给他打电话 |
[16:24] | And she sounded like a crazy person, | 她听上去很疯狂 |
[16:25] | but not like there was a lot of love lost between her and Dwayne. | 但听起来不像是她不爱德韦恩了 |
[16:29] | That could be Darla, yeah. | 可能是达拉 |
[16:30] | Is this Darla somebody that we need to be worried about? | 我们需要担心达拉这个人吗 |
[16:33] | Uh, I don’t really know her. | 我不太熟悉她 |
[16:34] | Shocker! Gee, Chic, | 天啊 奇克 |
[16:36] | have you ever actually been helpful in any way to anyone? | 你有什么时候帮到过别人吗 |
[16:38] | – Enough, Elizabeth! – Right. Whoa, let’s stick to the plan. | -够了 伊丽莎白 -我们坚持原来的计划 |
[16:41] | This has nothing to do with us. | 这件事跟我们没关系 |
[16:42] | Dwayne stole Darla’s car, Darla got it back. | 德韦恩偷了达拉的车 达拉把它找了回来 |
[16:44] | Let’s hope it ends there. | 但愿事情就这么结束了 |
[16:45] | And pack your things, Betty, | 把你的东西收拾好 贝蒂 |
[16:47] | because this honeymoon is over. O-ver. | 蜜月结束了 彻底结束 |
[16:50] | You two playing house and running around town | 你们就像在玩过家家 在镇里到处跑 |
[16:52] | like loose cannons is beyond the pale. | 我行我素不顾后果 这样太出格了 |
[16:54] | We don’t want Hal finding out about this. | 我们不想让哈尔知道这件事 |
[16:56] | The last thing we need is for him to stick his nose in it. | 我们最不想看到的 就是他干涉进来 |
[16:58] | I’ll move out. | 我搬出去 |
[17:02] | I’ll get a place, Betty. It’s your house, not mine. | 我会另找住处 贝蒂 这是你家 不是我的 |
[17:04] | Fine. | 很好 |
[17:06] | I’ll come back home after Chic’s gone. | 等奇克走了我就回家 |
[17:07] | Oh, I’m done with your ultimatums, young lady. | 我受够你了 年轻人 |
[17:09] | You’re coming home now! | 你现在就回家 |
[17:11] | And if you don’t back me up on this, FP, | 你这次要是不支持我 FP |
[17:13] | I will tear this trailer apart with my bare hands. | 我就徒手把这辆拖车拆掉 |
[17:26] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:32] | – I’ll go get my stuff. – I’ll help you pack. | -我去拿我的东西 -我帮你打包 |
[17:51] | But, foolish girl, what have you done? | 傻姑娘 你都做了什么 |
[17:54] | You’ve stacked the bags in the North-east corner, | 我特意让你把袋子堆到西北角 |
[17:56] | when I specifically told you the North-west. | 而你却堆在了东北角 |
[17:59] | What? No, no, you said… | 什么 不 不 你说… |
[18:01] | Start over. And next time, listen, child. | 重来 下一次 听仔细了 孩子 |
[18:06] | You’ll never get better if you don’t listen to me. | 你要是不听我的 是不会好起来的 |
[18:13] | Now that you’ve barged your way in, | 既然你们已经卷进来了 |
[18:15] | go ahead, girls, ask your questions. | 那就来吧 姑娘们 开始你们的问题 |
[18:18] | You said Cheryl was away at some boarding school? | 你说谢丽尔去了某个寄宿学校 |
[18:22] | Honestly. I’m not in the habit | 说实话 我不太习惯 |
[18:24] | of explaining myself to school girls. | 向女学生解释我自己 |
[18:27] | Maybe not, Mrs. Blossom, | 也许是的 布鲁森夫人 |
[18:28] | but you may have heard that my mother is… | 但是你可能听说了 我母亲… |
[18:31] | dating Sheriff Keller. | 在跟凯勒警长约会 |
[18:34] | If you won’t tell us the truth, then maybe you’ll tell him. | 如果你不想说实话 或许你可以跟他说 |
[18:37] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | The truth is that Cheryl | 事实是谢丽尔 |
[18:42] | started exhibiting strange, deviant behavior, | 开始出现奇怪的异常行为 |
[18:46] | so I’ve sent her abroad to a private wellness institute | 所以我把她送到了一家私人健康机构寄宿 |
[18:49] | where they’re trying to help her. | 那里有人能帮助她 |
[18:51] | You don’t have to believe me… | 你们可以不相信我… |
[18:53] | But here, let me show you something… | 不过 我给你们看点东西 |
[19:03] | – Oh my God! – She’s drawn dozens like it. | -天啊 -她画了几十幅这样的画 |
[19:06] | – I don’t understand. – No. | -我不明白 -是的 |
[19:08] | But Josie does, don’t you? | 但是乔茜明白 对吗 |
[19:10] | Cheryl was obsessed with you. | 谢丽尔对你痴迷不已 |
[19:13] | To the point where I was afraid she might hurt you, | 我都害怕她会伤害到你 |
[19:16] | or herself, or both. | 她自己 或者你们两个 |
[19:18] | So if you’d like me to | 所以如果你想让我 |
[19:19] | tell that to your mother and her boyfriend, | 把这些告诉你母亲和她男友 |
[19:22] | and show them and the town, | 再把谢丽尔画你的画像 |
[19:25] | Cheryl’s drawings of you, I’d be happy to. | 给他们和镇子上的人看 我乐意效劳 |
[19:27] | But hopefully, you girls | 希望 你们这些姑娘 |
[19:29] | have the decency to keep this matter private. | 能够体面地不把这件事张扬出去 |
[19:36] | Josie, wait! Slow down! We need to regroup! | 乔茜 等等 慢点 我们需要重组 |
[19:40] | If what Mrs. Blossom said is even a tiny bit true, | 布鲁森夫人所说的 哪怕有一点点是真的 |
[19:42] | that means that Cheryl threatened me. | 那就意味着谢丽尔威胁了我 |
[19:45] | Sent me a bloody pig’s heart. | 送了我一个流着血的猪心 |
[19:48] | I’m out, you guys. I’m done! | 我退出 朋友们 我不玩了 |
[20:00] | Sulk all you want, Betty. | 随便你怎么生气 贝蒂 |
[20:03] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:05] | I was actually gonna see if you would sign something for me. | 我其实是想看看你会不会给我签个字 |
[20:07] | A consent form. | 同意书 |
[20:11] | What, are you trying to get emancipated now? | 怎么 你现在就想获得自由吗 |
[20:13] | Just because I made you move back home? | 就因为我让你搬回家里了 |
[20:15] | It’s so I could get a tattoo. | 是为了文身的 |
[20:17] | A Serpent tattoo. | 毒蛇帮文身 |
[20:21] | You have lousy timing, kiddo. | 你挑的真不是时候 孩子 |
[20:24] | Act normal, right? | 正常行事 是吧 |
[20:26] | Life goes on, doesn’t it? | 照常生活 不是吗 |
[20:28] | You are not getting a tattoo | 你不用为了向你男朋友 |
[20:30] | just to prove something to your boyfriend. | 证明什么而去文身 |
[20:32] | – Absolutely not! – I’m practically a member of the Serpents. | -绝对不行 -我实际上是毒蛇帮成员了 |
[20:34] | – Do not say that! – Well, do not think | -不许那么说 -别以为 |
[20:37] | that I won’t find a tattoo parlor that will do it. | 我找不到愿意做这个的文身工作室 |
[20:42] | – Mom! – Betty! | -妈 -贝蒂 |
[20:45] | I was trying to help. | 我想帮忙来着 |
[20:47] | You must be Alice. | 你就是艾丽丝了 |
[20:49] | And you must be Betty. | 你就是贝蒂 |
[20:52] | Hi. I’m Darla. | 我是达拉 |
[20:59] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[21:00] | what about something like, uh… | 这样行不行 |
[21:02] | “I’m all about investing in | “我的主要目的是给河谷镇 |
[21:04] | all the citizens of Riverdale, not just profiting from them.” | “所有的居民投资 而不是榨取利润” |
[21:07] | I like that, Jug. I mean, that’s great, it’s simple… | 我喜欢 猪头 很棒 很简单 |
[21:10] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:11] | Jug, what’s going on? | 猪头 忙什么呢 |
[21:13] | Oh, Jug’s helping me out here with the, uh… | 猪头在帮我弄… |
[21:15] | It’s what your mom’s calls my “Announcement address.” | 你妈说的那个 我的”宣言演讲” |
[21:18] | I’m not much for speechifying, | 我不擅长高谈阔论之类的 |
[21:19] | but Jug is the greatest writer I know. | 但猪头是我认识的最好的作者了 |
[21:22] | Uh, then you need to meet more writers, Mr. Andrews. | 那你需要多认识些作者了 安德鲁斯先生 |
[21:27] | Oh, by the way, son, your mom told me | 对了 儿子 你妈告诉我 |
[21:29] | you’ll be stopping by at the announcement, right? | 你会来看我的宣讲 |
[21:31] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[21:36] | Honestly, I’m not surprised that | 其实 混账德韦恩问都没问 |
[21:38] | deadbeat Dwayne borrowed my car without asking. | 就把我的车借走了 我一点都不惊讶 |
[21:42] | He does it all the time. | 他一直都这样 |
[21:44] | What did surprise me was | 让我惊讶的是 |
[21:46] | the car turning up in a swamp in Riverdale. | 那辆车在河谷镇的一个沼泽里出现了 |
[21:51] | And then, just as I was | 那时候 我刚要 |
[21:52] | getting ready to head back to Centerville, | 准备回森特维尔 |
[21:55] | Chic called me. | 奇克给我打了电话 |
[21:57] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:59] | He thought he could sniff out how much I knew. | 他以为他能打探出我知道多少 |
[22:01] | Isn’t that right, Chic-a-dee? | 是不是啊 小山雀 |
[22:04] | But there’s no playing a player, I saw right through him. | 但是骗不了我 我一眼就识破他了 |
[22:11] | It’s okay, Dwayne was a heel. | 没关系 德韦恩就是个混蛋 |
[22:14] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he stole my car to | 要是他偷了我的车去接哪个荡妇 |
[22:17] | pick up some floozy only to get himself killed. | 丢了性命 我是不会觉得意外的 |
[22:27] | Like I told Chic… | 就像我跟奇克说的 |
[22:30] | I don’t particularly care what happened to Dwayne. | 我一点都不关心德韦恩怎么了 |
[22:33] | I don’t see any reason to ask any questions about him, | 我觉得问他的事没什么必要 |
[22:37] | especially not if I get the ten grand he owes me. | 只要拿回他欠我的一万美元 就更没必要了 |
[22:41] | I get that, I’m a happy camper | 拿到以后 我就是一个 |
[22:44] | who’ll be out of your lives forever ever. Amen. | 再也不会在你们生命中出现的野营者 阿门 |
[22:47] | If not… Well, then… | 如果拿不到的话 那么 |
[22:51] | I might just have to have a | 我可能就要 |
[22:54] | long talk with that handsome Sheriff of yours. | 跟你们的帅气警长促膝长谈了 |
[22:57] | We have nothing to do with– | 我们跟这事没有… |
[22:58] | We don’t have that kind of money on hand. | 我们手头上没有那么多钱 |
[23:00] | But if we get the money for you, we’re done here, right? | 不过只要我们把钱给你 就算两清了吧 |
[23:04] | You’ll leave, no questions asked? | 你就会离开 什么都不过问 |
[23:06] | Zip my mouth and throw away the key. | 锁上我的嘴 再把钥匙扔了 |
[23:11] | Okay. We’ll go to the bank and make a withdrawal. | 好的 我们去银行取钱 |
[23:14] | One of you goes. | 你们去一个人 |
[23:17] | Betty, then. Betty will go. | 那就贝蒂 让贝蒂去 |
[23:20] | Mom, the bank’s not open until 9:00 tomorrow morning. | 妈 银行要到明天早晨九点才能开门 |
[23:24] | I don’t mind waiting. Got any board games? | 我不介意等 有什么棋类游戏吗 |
[23:27] | It’s seriously messed-up, Ronnie. | 真的乱七八糟的 罗尼 |
[23:29] | It’s like me and my dad don’t | 就好像我跟我爸 |
[23:30] | even know how to talk to each other anymore. | 连怎么跟彼此说话都不知道了 |
[23:32] | You’ll work it out. You always do. | 你会解决的 你一直都是 |
[23:36] | And God and Gucci willing, Cheryl’s safe, wherever she is. | 老天保佑 不管谢丽尔在哪儿都安全无恙 |
[23:48] | Andre? | 安德 |
[23:55] | Archie, don’t! | 亚奇 别追 |
[24:01] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[24:14] | Adams? | 亚当斯 |
[24:15] | You double-crossing piece of– | 你这个叛徒… |
[24:22] | Tell your girlfriend’s father to take the deal. | 告诉你女朋友她爸 接受条件 |
[24:36] | So, Adams has been turned… | 亚当斯背叛了我们 |
[24:37] | God knows how long he’s been working against us. | 天知道他和我们作对多久了 |
[24:40] | Kowalski and Martin must have offered him a tidy sum. | 科瓦尔斯基和马丁肯定给了他不少好处 |
[24:42] | Or he sensed that we’re weak, vulnerable, | 也可能是他感觉到我们软弱无力 |
[24:45] | and he chose to align with our enemies. | 选择投靠我们的敌人 |
[24:46] | Either way, he’s made a grave mistake. | 不论怎样 他都犯了一个重大错误 |
[24:51] | The message from Lenny and Carl is clear. | 兰尼和卡尔的意思很明确 |
[24:53] | Either cut us in or suffer the consequences. | 给他们分一杯羹 否则后果自负 |
[24:55] | And with Adams a turncoat and Andre in the hospital, | 亚当斯成了叛徒 安德进了医院 |
[24:58] | we are, essentially, unprotected. | 我们真的孤立无援了 |
[25:01] | I’ll keep watch in the lobby. | 我去大厅守着 |
[25:02] | I did it for my dad, I’ll do it for you guys. | 我保护过我爸 也会为你们这样做 |
[25:04] | That’s a selfless offer, Archie. | 感谢你的无私之举 亚奇 |
[25:06] | But, alas, a short-term solution to a long-term problem. | 但这只是应付长期问题的权宜之计 |
[25:08] | – So what do we do? – We circle the wagons. | -那我们该怎么做 -我们据守阵地 |
[25:11] | Hermione, any of the | 赫敏 |
[25:12] | campaigning you need to do, you do from here. | 你所有的竞选工作都在这里进行 |
[25:14] | Veronica, if you’re not at school, | 维罗尼卡 只要你不在学校 |
[25:16] | you’re here. I don’t want you out and about. | 就回家 我不想让你呆在外面 |
[25:17] | – Archie, you escort her to and fro. – Absolutely. | -亚奇 你护送她来回 -没问题 |
[25:20] | And long-term? What’s the plan? | 那长远来看呢 有什么计划 |
[25:23] | Long-term… | 长远 |
[25:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:37] | It’s our joint-account, so you shouldn’t have any trouble. | 那是我们的共同账户 应该没什么问题 |
[25:44] | Straight to the bank and right back, blondie. | 直接到银行 然后马上回来 金毛妞 |
[25:58] | Now, Roseanne, you behave yourself while I’m out. | 罗珊娜 我不在的时候你要规矩一点 |
[26:01] | You’ve been fed, you’ve been to the water closet, | 你已经吃饱喝足 去过厕所了 |
[26:04] | you should be set till I come back. | 在我回来之前你应该不会有事了 |
[26:06] | If you have to go, hold it. | 如果你非要走 就等着吧 |
[26:09] | You can spend the day watching your programs. | 今天你就看电视吧 |
[27:03] | On the 14th of July in 1789, | 1789年7月14日 |
[27:06] | a state prison on the east side of Paris, known as the Bastille– | 巴黎东部一间名叫巴士底狱的国家监狱 |
[27:11] | Antoinette Topaz to the Principal’s office. | 安托瓦妮特·托帕斯请到校长办公室 |
[27:14] | Antoinette Topaz, please report to the Principal’s office. | 安托瓦妮特·托帕斯 请到校长办公室 |
[27:29] | Call for you. She said it was urgent. | 你的电话 她说有急事 |
[27:36] | She’s not far away. | 她就在不远的地方 |
[27:38] | Who– Who is this? | 你…你是谁 |
[27:41] | Cheryl! She’s nearby. | 谢丽尔 她就在附近 |
[27:44] | Nana Rose? Nana Rose, where is she? | 罗斯奶奶 罗斯奶奶 她在哪儿 |
[27:48] | With the Sisters of… | 和修女… |
[27:54] | Hello? Nana Rose! | 罗斯奶奶 |
[28:04] | Now, whatever do you think you’re doing, Mother? | 你以为自己在干什么 妈妈 |
[28:12] | Hey, Mom. I’m just about to head out. | 妈 我正准备出去 |
[28:15] | No, Elizabeth. There’s another one in the house now. | 不 伊丽莎白 家里又来了一个人 |
[28:19] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[28:21] | The guy that attacked Chic at the hostel, that manager? | 在旅社攻击奇克的那个人 那个经理 |
[28:24] | Oh, my God! Should I call someone? | 天啊 我是不是应该找人来 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:27] | Just, Elizabeth, whatever you do, do not come home. | 伊丽莎白 无论如何都不要回家 |
[28:32] | Mom! | 妈 |
[28:41] | Wait, so that was Nana Rose Blossom who paged you? | 等等 刚才找你的是罗斯·布鲁森奶奶 |
[28:44] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | Although, we got disconnected | 不过她只来得及 |
[28:46] | before she could say too much beyond the fact that | 告诉我谢丽尔就在附近 |
[28:49] | Cheryl was nearby and that she was with the Sisters. | 而且和修女在一起 然后电话就断了 |
[28:52] | – The Sisters? What Sisters? – I don’t know. | -修女 什么修女 -我不知道 |
[28:55] | Maybe there’s a re-education camp called the Sisters. | 也许有个叫”修女”的再教育基地 |
[29:00] | Well, there’s a Sisters of Quiet Mercy, | 有个慈祥安静的修女们 |
[29:03] | but that’s more like an orphanage. | 不过那里更像个孤儿院 |
[29:05] | I don’t think they do gay conversion there. | 我觉得她们应该没有同性恋转换治疗 |
[29:08] | Well, who would know for sure? | 谁了解那里呢 |
[29:10] | Oh, my God, of course! | 天呐 当然了 |
[29:12] | Yes, it absolutely could be The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 当然有可能是慈祥安静的修女们 |
[29:14] | It’s one of the few places in | 那是国内为数不多的 |
[29:16] | the country that still does conversion therapy. | 还在实施转换疗法的地方之一 |
[29:18] | Off the books, of course. | 当然是偷偷经营的 |
[29:20] | What the hell decade is this? | 现在都什么年代了 |
[29:22] | During Prohibition, | 禁酒时期 |
[29:23] | the Sisters ran a distillery in the basement. | 修女们在地下室开了酿酒厂 |
[29:26] | They used to smuggle booze out to Sweetwater River | 她们曾经通过隧道偷偷向甜水河运酒 |
[29:28] | via a tunnel that still exists today. | 那条隧道现在还在 |
[29:30] | Wait, a tunnel we could use to get to Cheryl? | 等等 一条能带我们找到谢丽尔的隧道 |
[29:33] | Potentially. Gay boys in the program use it to sneak out, | 有可能 参加项目的同性恋男孩从那里 |
[29:36] | to hook-up with perfectly | 溜出来 在福克斯森林 |
[29:37] | nice young men like myself in Fox Forest. | 勾搭像我一样优秀的年轻男子 |
[29:39] | Wait, Kevin, can you lead us | 等等 凯文 你能带我们 |
[29:41] | to this secret gay hook-up tunnel? | 去那条秘密同性恋约炮隧道吗 |
[29:43] | I can probably find it. | 我也许能找到 |
[29:45] | But we should go at night. | 但我们应该晚上再去 |
[29:50] | Why did you come back, Betty? | 你为什么要回来 贝蒂 |
[29:52] | You know, it took more than | 我用了一周多 |
[29:53] | a week to get that pepper spray out of my eyes. | 才把眼睛里的防狼喷雾弄干净 |
[29:55] | Well, next time maybe, don’t attack my brother with a box-cutter. | 那下次就别用美工刀攻击我兄弟了 |
[29:59] | It’s all here. Nice work. | 齐了 不错 |
[30:02] | Okay, well you have your money. Now, go! | 你们拿到钱了 快走吧 |
[30:04] | What’re you talking about? I just got here. | 你在说什么 我才刚到 |
[30:06] | Yeah. And Riverdale’s so much nicer than Centerville. | 而且河谷镇比森特维尔舒服多了 |
[30:10] | And this house, I could get used to this house. | 还有这房子 我还挺喜欢这座房子的 |
[30:14] | – You said if we gave you the money, you’ll leave. – Chic! | -你说过拿到钱就走的 -奇克 |
[30:17] | Or what? You think you three can take us? | 否则怎样 你觉得你们三个能打得过我们吗 |
[30:20] | Try it. | 试试啊 |
[30:21] | Sit your ass down, Chic. | 给我坐下 奇克 |
[30:24] | Or I’ll cut out your sister’s eyes. | 否则我就把你姐妹的眼睛挖出来 |
[30:35] | You think you two can take all of us? | 你觉得你们俩能打得过我们吗 |
[30:39] | Try it. | 试试啊 |
[30:40] | You brought back-up? | 你带增援来了 |
[30:42] | Does that mean you want me | 这么说你想让我 |
[30:43] | to go to the Sheriff’s, start making a stink? | 去找警长告发你们吗 |
[30:46] | Well, that’s your call but my back-up and me, | 随你 但我的增援和我 |
[30:49] | we’re friends with the Sheriff’s son, | 是警长儿子的朋友 |
[30:51] | so whose side do you think he’ll pick? | 你觉得他会支持哪一边 |
[30:54] | The Coopers are one of the most respected families in Riverdale. | 库珀家是河谷镇最受尊敬的家庭之一 |
[30:57] | You two are just a couple of Centerville scumbags. | 而你们只是两个森特维尔的混混 |
[30:59] | Anything that was in your car, the swamp washed away, | 你们车里的所有痕迹都被沼泽冲走了 |
[31:02] | else we’d have heard about it by now, | 否则我们现在就会接到消息了 |
[31:04] | so why don’t you just grab the money and run. | 你们还是拿着钱赶紧跑吧 |
[31:38] | Sorry about your door, Mrs. Cooper. | 抱歉撞坏了你家的门 库珀夫人 |
[31:43] | Thank you, Jughead. | 谢谢 猪头 |
[31:45] | Thank your friends for me. | 替我谢谢你的朋友们 |
[31:47] | We’re Serpents. It’s what we do. | 我们是毒蛇帮 这是我们的义务 |
[31:52] | Betty, you’ve been telling | 贝蒂 我一直都不愿意 |
[31:53] | me something that I didn’t want to hear. | 相信你对我说的话 |
[31:56] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:59] | But Chic… | 但奇克 |
[32:03] | You’ve put us in danger twice now. | 你让我们两次陷入危险 |
[32:06] | So I think that… | 所以我觉得 |
[32:08] | You should do what you said and leave this house. | 你应该说话算话 从这里搬出去 |
[32:12] | I will. I’ll find a place. | 好吧 我去找个住处 |
[32:17] | Do it quickly. | 动作快一点 |
[32:19] | Because you’re not gonna spend another night here. | 因为今晚你不会睡在这里了 |
[32:28] | I appreciate you escorting me home | 我很感谢你送我回家 |
[32:30] | but I’m in for the rest of the night | 但我今晚都会在这了 |
[32:32] | so you, Archiekins, are officially off-duty. | 所以小亚奇 你正式下班啦 |
[32:36] | Hey Archie, do you have a minute? | 亚奇 你有空吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah, of course, Mr. Lodge. | 当然 洛奇先生 |
[32:42] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[32:52] | I’ve made my decision, Archie. | 我做好决定了 亚奇 |
[32:54] | If I don’t let Kowalski and | 如果我不让科瓦尔斯基 |
[32:55] | Martin invest in the prison, they’ll destroy it | 和马丁投资监狱 他们就会毁掉它 |
[32:58] | and everything I’m trying to build here. | 还有我要在这创建的一切 |
[33:00] | These men don’t share my ambition to go legitimate. | 这些人并不想跟我一样走合法化 |
[33:02] | By “Invest,” you mean you’ll pay them a cut for “Protection”? | “投资”是说你要给他们”保护费”吗 |
[33:05] | And I won’t risk a war nor my family’s safety. | 我不能引发争端 危害我的家人 |
[33:08] | Not at this moment, not when we’re defenseless. | 现在不行 我们还没准备好 |
[33:16] | Mr. Lodge? | 洛奇先生 |
[33:18] | You haven’t told them you’re agreeing yet, have you? | 你还没跟他们说你同意吧 |
[33:21] | Well, I am meeting them for dinner tonight. | 我今晚会和他们吃个晚饭 |
[33:25] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你有什么打算 |
[33:33] | I think maybe we should just start. | 我们开始吧 |
[33:36] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 嗯 也许你说的对 |
[33:39] | I’m sorry, Fred. | 抱歉 弗雷德 |
[33:42] | It’s okay. You know, he’s busy. I get it. | 没事的 我知道他很忙 |
[33:47] | I’m glad you’re here though. | 但你能来我已经很高兴了 |
[33:59] | Good afternoon. My name is Fred Andrews. | 下午好 我是弗雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[34:03] | And I stand before you today, a humble resident of this town | 今天站在这里 作为镇上一个普通的居民 |
[34:07] | to announce my candidacy for Mayor. | 我宣布要竞选镇长 |
[34:11] | We’re on opposite sides, Andrews. | 我们是对立的 安德鲁斯 |
[34:12] | Why should I help you? | 为什么要帮你 |
[34:14] | At school, we’re on opposite sides, yes. | 在学校我们是对立的 |
[34:17] | But bigger pictures, Reggie, where do you stand? | 但从大局上 雷吉 你的立场是什么 |
[34:19] | With the Lodges or against them? | 支持还是反对洛奇 |
[34:20] | I’m against the Southside. My dad’s for the prison so am I. | 我反对南区 我爸支持监狱 所以我也是 |
[34:23] | Me too. I think it’s the future. | 我也是 我觉得这是未来 |
[34:25] | But somebody from the outside is threatening that. | 但外部有人想搞破坏 |
[34:28] | And we need to show them | 我们得让他们看看 |
[34:29] | that that is not how things go in Riverdale. | 河谷镇不是这么做事情的 |
[34:31] | Stand with me tonight and the Bulldogs’ votes are yours. | 今晚帮我 斗牛犬的票就是你的了 |
[34:47] | Sorry, I had to wait for my parents to do bed-check. | 抱歉 我必须等到我父母检查我睡没睡 |
[35:00] | Movie night. | 电影之夜 |
[35:02] | Clean yourself up. | 收拾一下 |
[35:19] | According to my Intel, | 据我的消息 |
[35:20] | the tunnel that leads from the main residence comes out here. | 通到主要居所的管道在这 |
[35:23] | Okay. That’s our way in, then. | 好 那这就是我们的入口 |
[35:26] | All right, Kevin, you stay here. | 凯文 你留在这 |
[35:27] | If we’re not back in 15 minutes, call your dad. | 如果我们十五分钟还没回来 打给你爸 |
[36:00] | Okay. And when we get to the main building, what happens then? | 好 进入主楼以后怎么办 |
[36:03] | We search each and every damn room until we find her. | 把所有房间都搜一遍 找到她为止 |
[36:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:18] | Okay, let’s split up. We’ll cover twice the ground. | 好 分头行动 这样能多搜一倍的区域 |
[36:21] | – Okay. But be careful. – Okay. | -好 但注意安全 -好 |
[36:27] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[36:34] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
[36:39] | Cheryl, are you in here? | 谢丽尔 你在吗 |
[36:42] | – Toni? – We came to rescue you. | -托妮 -我们来救你了 |
[36:45] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:11] | Cheryl, Toni, there are a bunch of nuns coming. | 谢丽尔 托妮 有很多修女过来了 |
[37:14] | We have to go, come on! | 我们得走了 快走 |
[37:23] | This way! | 这边 |
[37:57] | Come on! | 快 |
[38:08] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[38:15] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[38:17] | Is he standing us up? | 他支持我们吗 |
[38:19] | Maybe our first message wasn’t clear enough. | 也许我们第一条信息还不够清楚 |
[38:21] | Mr. Kowalski. Mr. Martin. | 科瓦尔斯基先生 马丁先生 |
[38:24] | That was Hiram Lodge calling with his deep regrets. | 海勒姆·洛奇打来电话深表遗憾 |
[38:26] | And to say that you should both go outside. To check on your car. | 还说你俩最好出去看看你们的车 |
[38:43] | What the hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[38:53] | This is a message from the Dark Circle. | 这是黑圈会的口信 |
[38:55] | Hiram Lodge doesn’t stand alone. And Riverdale is protected. | 海勒姆·洛奇不是一个人 河谷镇是受保护的 |
[38:59] | You should leave before it’s too late. | 你们趁早赶紧滚吧 |
[39:13] | Before I leave, I don’t suppose you could tell me, | 我走之前 你就不能告诉我 |
[39:17] | what was so important that you couldn’t be there for your dad? | 什么事那么重要 你都不能参加你爸的竞选仪式 |
[39:21] | Believe me, I had every intention of going. | 相信我 我很想去的 |
[39:23] | You used to worship your father, | 你原来很敬仰你父亲 |
[39:25] | you used to play music. | 喜欢玩音乐 |
[39:26] | You, Jughead, Betty, you were inseparable! | 你 猪头和贝蒂形影不离 |
[39:29] | But I’m looking at you now and I don’t know who you’ve become. | 但我现在都不知道你变成什么样了 |
[39:36] | Who are you, Archie? | 你到底怎么了 亚奇 |
[39:40] | I asked Jughead to thank you for me, | 我本想让猪头替我谢你们 |
[39:42] | but I reconsidered, because I wanted to do it myself. | 但我改主意了 我想亲自来 |
[39:46] | So, thank you for what you did. | 谢谢你们的所为 |
[39:49] | I also wanted you to hear it directly from me | 我还想亲自告诉你们 |
[39:51] | that I am done attacking and disavowing the Southside. | 我不会在攻击否定南区了 |
[39:57] | It’s where I’m from, and I should be proud of that. | 我就是南区人 应该为此而骄傲 |
[40:02] | And from now on, I will be. | 从今以后我都会以此为荣 |
[40:04] | And like my daughter, | 像我女儿一样 |
[40:06] | I will fight tooth and nail for it. | 拼尽全力为之奋斗 |
[40:12] | – There he is. – Came as soon as I could. | -他来了 -我已经是最快速度了 |
[40:15] | – New wheels, Mr. Lodge? – Indeed. But not mine. | -新车啊 洛奇先生 -没错 但不是我的 |
[40:17] | The car’s yours, Archie. | 这是你的 亚奇 |
[40:20] | Ronnie, Mr. And Mrs. Lodge, I can’t accept this. | 罗尼 洛奇夫妇 我不能收 |
[40:23] | Especially, since, from now on, | 从今以后 |
[40:25] | you’re going to be driving our daughter wherever she needs to go. | 我女儿想去哪 你就得载她去哪 |
[40:29] | Say yes, Archie. Say yes! | 答应吧 亚奇 答应吧 |
[40:35] | Yeah. Yes! | 嗯 好啊 |
[40:36] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[40:38] | I’ll get the engine started. | 我去启动引擎 |
[40:42] | Now, Archie. Last night was | 亚奇 昨晚只是 |
[40:45] | the very definition of a short-term solution. | 短期的解决办法 |
[40:47] | I’m fully aware of that. | 我明白 |
[40:50] | But our enemies will be back, | 我们的敌人会回来的 |
[40:52] | and not just for 25%. For everything. | 而且不是为了25% 而是全部 |
[40:57] | We’ll be ready for them, sir. | 我们会准备好的 先生 |
[41:00] | Get in, lover boy. I’ll drive us to school! | 上车 帅哥 我们去学校吧 |
[41:09] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[41:12] | So, now that you’re free, | 你现在自由了 |
[41:15] | what’s your first move gonna be? | 有什么打算吗 |
[41:17] | Well, Toni, if revenge is a dish best served cold, | 托妮 君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[41:21] | my mother and Uncle Claudius | 我妈和克劳狄伯父 |
[41:22] | better brace themselves for a polar vortex. | 准备等着极涡的到来吧 |
[41:25] | But there’s something even more pressing than that… | 但现在还有更重要的事 |
[41:33] | Kevin, I hear I’m back just in | 凯文 我听说你正在 |
[41:35] | time for Carrie: The Musical, which you’re directing. | 导演一部《魔女嘉莉》的音乐剧 |
[41:38] | You are. And I’m having auditions this afternoon. | 没错 今天下午我要试镜了 |
[41:41] | Well, as far as the lead role’s concerned, cancel them. | 如果你要试女主就取消吧 |
[41:46] | I’m obviously Riverdale High’s Carrie White. | 我显然就是河谷镇高中的嘉利·怀特 |
[41:52] | And this school’s gonna burn. | 我要烧了这个学校 |