时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | We will not rest until those responsible | 我们誓将那些 |
[00:12] | 我从死亡归来 逃得了初一 逃不了十五 黑兜帽 | |
[00:12] | for the murder of our sister is rightly punished. | 与谋杀我们姐妹有关的人绳之以法 |
[00:15] | Fangs… | 毒牙… |
[00:16] | Mrs. Klump, the Sheriff’s department | 克勒姆太太 警长办公室 |
[00:18] | is working around the clock– | 正马不停蹄地开展调查… |
[00:20] | You were supposed to be protecting our children. | 你应该保护好我们的孩子 |
[00:22] | – What’s all this? – It’s ransom money. | -这是什么 -这是赎金 |
[00:24] | Not for Archie, I got him back. | 不是为了亚奇 我把他救回来了 |
[00:26] | This is from when I turned the tables on Nick, | 这是搞定尼克 |
[00:28] | and held him for ransom instead. | 把他当人质赚的 |
[00:29] | I still haven’t made my bones with you. | 我还没能让你尊重我 |
[00:31] | There’s only one man | 我现在只想 |
[00:32] | I’m interested in bringing down, the Black Hood. | 解决一个人 黑兜帽 |
[00:35] | And whatever I can do to help you on your quest, | 我会尽可能帮助你的 |
[00:37] | you can count on me. | 给你撑腰 |
[00:38] | This is the Black Hood speaking. | 我是黑兜帽 |
[00:40] | I got a letter. These symbols look so familiar to me. | 我收到了一封信 我觉得这些符号非常眼熟 |
[00:44] | I used to check out this book obsessively. | 我原来经常看这本书 |
[00:46] | 南茜·朱尔密码 | |
[00:46] | Betty, how could the Black Hood know that? | 贝蒂 黑兜帽怎么会知道这件事 |
[00:48] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[00:50] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[00:51] | To show you that we’re the same. | 这是让你明白我们都是一类人 |
[00:53] | Where is he, Betty? Where did you take Chic? | 他在哪 贝蒂 你带奇克去哪了 |
[00:56] | Did you kill my brother? | 你杀了我兄弟吗 |
[00:58] | I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 我没想着伤害他的 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna give you a head start. | 你可以先跑 |
[01:05] | Mom, where’s dad? | 妈 老爸呢 |
[01:15] | – Hello. – Hello, Sir. | -你好 -先生您好 |
[01:16] | I’m campaigning for my dad, Fred Andrews. | 我在为我爸费雷德·安德鲁斯拉票 |
[01:18] | 镇长竞选 请给费雷德·安德鲁斯投票 | |
[01:18] | He’s running for Mayor of Riverdale | 他正在竞选河谷镇镇长 |
[01:19] | and could really use your vote. | 非常需要您投上宝贵的一票 |
[01:21] | On the eve of the Mayoral Debate, | 镇长大选辩论的前夕 |
[01:22] | as Archie Andrews goes door-to-door, | 亚奇·安德鲁斯挨家上门 |
[01:27] | he doesn’t mention the murder of his classmate, Midge Klump. | 但只字未提同学米吉·克勒姆的谋杀案 |
[01:31] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[01:32] | I’m campaigning for my dad, Fred Andrews. | 我在为我爸费雷德·安德鲁斯拉票 |
[01:34] | I’m voting for Hiram Lodge. | 我投给了海勒姆·洛奇 |
[01:35] | Don’t you mean Hermione Lodge? | 您指的是赫敏·洛奇吧 |
[01:39] | Take the flyer, sir, in case you change your mind. | 收下传单吧 先生 万一您改变心意了呢 |
[01:40] | 镇长竞选 请给费雷德·安德鲁斯投票 | |
[01:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:42] | Most people believed Midge was murdered by someone else | 大部分人都认为米吉是被别人杀的 |
[01:46] | but not Archie. | 但亚奇不这么想 |
[01:48] | He was certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, | 他非常确信 毫无疑问 |
[01:50] | the Black Hood was back, | 黑兜帽回来了 |
[01:52] | as was his next-door neighbor, Betty Cooper. | 他的对门邻居贝蒂·库伯也这么想 |
[01:55] | Who had, in fact, laid eyes on the Black Hood | 她亲眼见过黑兜帽 |
[01:58] | and suspected he was much closer. | 还怀疑他就近在咫尺 |
[02:02] | Penny for your thoughts, hon? | 你在想什么呢 宝贝 |
[02:03] | 河谷镇报社 | |
[02:06] | I was thinking that he was a test. | 我觉得他是种考验 |
[02:10] | Who was? | 是谁 |
[02:11] | The impostor, Chic. | 那个冒名顶替的奇克 |
[02:13] | Everything that he did to us and brought to us, | 他给我们造成的一切影响 |
[02:17] | was kind of a test. | 都是某种考验 |
[02:20] | But we survived and we’re stronger for it. | 但我们平安度过 还因此变得更强大 |
[02:22] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 现在还说不准呢 |
[02:24] | No, Mom, we are. | 不 妈 我们变强了 |
[02:27] | And we’ll survive whatever else comes next. | 无论接下来发生什么 我们都能应对 |
[02:34] | You can’t see my bruises anymore. | 我的淤青看不出来了吧 |
[02:36] | Yes, no reason whatsoever to bring up | 对 不会再让你想起 |
[02:38] | Nick’s failed attempt to kidnap and murder you. | 尼克对你的绑架与谋杀未遂了 |
[02:42] | Speaking of, there is one thing I wanted to tell you. | 说到这个 有件事我想告诉你 |
[02:45] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[02:46] | Word of my exploits serving Nick his comeuppance | 我让尼克血债肉偿这事 |
[02:49] | has seeped into the demimonde of mobsters and molls | 传到了我爸原来合作的那帮 |
[02:52] | my father used to associate with, | 狐朋狗友耳朵里 |
[02:55] | so the five families are sending their youngest and brightest | 于是五个家族都把他们最年轻有为的 |
[02:58] | their “Princes,” As it were | “王子” 可以这么说吧 |
[03:00] | to, well, come court the rare Mafia Princess | 送来讨好这位能和大佬们过招的 |
[03:04] | who can belly up to the bar with the big boys. | 独一无二的黑帮公主 |
[03:06] | What do you mean, “Court”? | “讨好”是什么意思 |
[03:07] | Thanks to my play, the families are looking to make a business | 由于我的壮举 各大家族都希望能和我父母 |
[03:10] | and/or political alliances with my parents. | 结成商业或政治上的联盟 |
[03:13] | It’s all very Borgia-Medici. | 这一切都是唯利互惠 |
[03:16] | Archie, if you have a moment? | 亚奇 有时间谈谈吗 |
[03:18] | Go ahead. We’ll meet up at lunch, | 去吧 我也先去迎接贡品 |
[03:19] | after I welcome the tributes. | 我们午饭时见 |
[03:23] | My spies tell me you’re out campaigning for your father. | 我的眼线告诉我你在为你爸的竞选拉票 |
[03:27] | I’m not campaigning, Mr. Lodge. | 我不是在拉票 洛奇先生 |
[03:29] | I’m trying to find the Black Hood. | 我在找黑兜帽 |
[03:31] | It sounds insane, but I remember his eyes. | 虽然听上去很离谱 但我记得他的眼睛 |
[03:34] | So I’m going house-to-house to… | 我就挨家挨户地上门去… |
[03:37] | stare into men’s eyes? | 盯着别人的眼睛 |
[03:39] | Well, that sounds like looking for a needle in a haystack, | 听上去就像大海捞针 |
[03:42] | but we don’t even know if that the needle is in the haystack. | 我们还不确定这根针在不在海里 |
[03:45] | You said you wanted to make your bones. Is that still true? | 你说你想获得尊重 是吗 |
[03:50] | – Yes. – Well, then… | -是的 -那么… |
[03:53] | Why don’t you reform your Dark Circle? | 你为什么不重组黑圈会 |
[03:55] | You’ll want back-up should you identify the Black Hood. | 你需要帮手来帮你找到黑兜帽 |
[03:58] | Reggie and the guys are fired-up, Mr. Lodge, for sure, | 雷吉和那些人肯定乐意 洛奇先生 |
[04:01] | but I need focused lasers, not loose cannons. | 但我需要靠谱的帮手 而不是莽撞的喽啰 |
[04:05] | To help with that… | 为了解决这点… |
[04:06] | A new Sheriff’s taken over for Keller, Michael Minetta. | 有新的警长来接替凯勒 他叫迈克·米内塔 |
[04:09] | A man I know very well. | 我和他很熟 |
[04:11] | You could coordinate your efforts with him. | 你可以和他一起合作 |
[04:13] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[04:14] | I’ll arrange a meeting. But move fast, Archie. | 我会安排见面 但要快 亚奇 |
[04:17] | Every hour that passes, | 每过一小时 |
[04:18] | our killer could be planning his next attack. | 杀手都有可能在计划他下个目标 |
[04:24] | Any word from Chic? | 奇克有消息吗 |
[04:26] | No. He hasn’t called since I took him to the bus station. | 没有 我带他去公交站以后就没他的消息了 |
[04:29] | So who knows? Maybe he’s gone for good. | 谁知道呢 也许他不会再回来了 |
[04:35] | Hey, the silver lining to all this Chic stuff | 这几周关于奇克的事 |
[04:37] | over the last couple of weeks is… | 还算有一线希望 |
[04:39] | That’s as bad as it gets, Betty. | 真的很惨了 贝蒂 |
[04:41] | It can’t get worse, how could it? | 不可能再惨了 对吧 |
[04:44] | My dad could be the Black Hood. | 我爸可能是黑兜帽 |
[04:47] | Yeah, okay. Well, that would be worse. | 好吧 那就更惨了 |
[04:55] | Well, well, well… | 好啦 |
[04:58] | Aren’t you boys a handsome assortment of he-devils? | 你们这些男生可真帅呀 |
[05:01] | Veronica, these young men have come to pay their respects. | 维罗尼卡 这些年轻人是来拜访你的 |
[05:04] | Oh, I know why they’re here, Mom. | 我知道他们为什么来 妈 |
[05:05] | And while I’m dying to hear proposals, | 虽然我很想听他们的提议 |
[05:08] | I’m already late for school. | 但我上学迟到了 |
[05:09] | But maybe I can squeeze you in tomorrow? | 要不明天听吧 |
[05:11] | Uh… Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[05:14] | You do things your way, Mom, I do things mine. | 你有你的方法 妈 我有我的 |
[05:19] | There’s no one else that I can talk to. | 我只能跟你说这事 |
[05:21] | No one else who might understand what I’m going through. | 其他人都不明白我的经历 |
[05:24] | Dear cousin, you look harrowed. What is it? | 亲爱的 你脸色不好啊 怎么了 |
[05:27] | Cheryl, before you saw the video of your dad… | 谢丽尔 你看你爸枪杀杰森的 |
[05:31] | shooting Jason… | 视频前 |
[05:33] | Did you know that he was the murderer? | 你知道他是凶手吗 |
[05:36] | Subconsciously, yes. Why do you ask? | 潜意识里知道 问这干吗 |
[05:41] | I think there’s a chance that my dad… | 我爸他 |
[05:45] | That somehow… | 说不定 |
[05:49] | He might be the Black Hood. | 可能是黑兜帽 |
[05:54] | Oh, Betty, I don’t know. | 贝蒂 我也说不好 |
[05:57] | I’ve seen your pater sneak around Thistlehouse, | 我见过你父亲在蓟园转悠 |
[06:00] | and he has all the stealth of a marshmallow man. | 他还有棉花糖人所有的秘密 |
[06:03] | Wherefore comes this accusation? | 这个说法是哪来的 |
[06:05] | It’s just intuition. | 直觉而已 |
[06:06] | Cheryl, I don’t want my dad to be a murderer. | 谢丽尔 我不希望我爸是凶手 |
[06:08] | It would destroy our lives even more, | 这会让我们的生活变得更惨 |
[06:10] | but I don’t know… | 但我也不知道 |
[06:13] | I can feel it in my bones… | 我骨子里能感觉到 |
[06:17] | If you’re coming to me for advice, fine. | 如果你想问我的意见 好吧 |
[06:20] | Let’s get you to the Po-Po. | 咱们报警吧 |
[06:22] | Maybe this new Sheriff has half a brain– | 也许这个新警长还有点脑子 |
[06:23] | No. No. Not yet. | 不不 还不行 |
[06:25] | I need to be sure before I involve anyone else. | 我得确认以后 再去问人 |
[06:28] | Also, I know it’s hard to explain, | 虽然有点难以理解 |
[06:30] | but if my dad is the Black Hood, | 但如果我爸是黑兜帽 |
[06:32] | I need to be the one who confronts him, who stops him. | 我要当面和他对峙 阻止他 |
[06:37] | In that case, absorb my hard-learned advice. | 这样的话 记住我吃过的一堑 |
[06:40] | You need concrete proof, or a confession, or both. | 你需要确凿证据 或者认罪 甚至都要 |
[06:43] | First step? Buy yourself time while you investigate. | 第一步 争取点时间来调查 |
[06:45] | That means pretending everything is normal. | 所以你得假装什么都没发生 |
[06:47] | Yeah, well, luckily, that’s my specialty. | 幸好这是我的特长 |
[06:50] | You’re playing a very dangerous game, Betty Cooper. | 你这游戏太危险了 贝蒂·库伯 |
[06:57] | I don’t think he would hurt his own daughter. | 他不会伤害自己的女儿的 |
[07:01] | And I never thought my dad would shoot his son in the forehead, | 我也从未想过我爸会给他儿子来一枪 |
[07:05] | but that’s the world we live in. | 但这就是生活 |
[07:08] | Tread carefully, cousin. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[07:17] | You and Fred are neck-and-neck, | 你和弗雷德现在并驾齐驱 |
[07:19] | and with the town divided over our prison, this debate is– | 现在镇里对我们监狱的立场分庭抗礼 这场辩论 |
[07:22] | Is the single most important event of the election. | 是竞选中最重要的事 |
[07:24] | I know. I know, basta. | 我知道 行了 |
[07:27] | We already control the Sheriff’s office, and The Register, | 我们已经控制了警长 报社 |
[07:29] | but we need the Mayor’s office as well, | 但我们还需要镇长的支持 |
[07:30] | so the prison can’t be blocked. | 这样监狱才不会有阻碍 |
[07:32] | I’m hoping Archie’s Dark Circle will cause unrest. | 希望亚奇的黑圈会能引起一些骚动 |
[07:34] | After all, if Fred can’t control his own son, | 毕竟要是弗雷德连儿子都管不了 |
[07:37] | he certainly can’t control a town | 肯定也对小镇越来越乱 |
[07:39] | on the verge of sliding into chaos. | 束手无策 |
[07:43] | If what happened to Midge taught us anything, | 米吉的事给了我们一个教训 |
[07:45] | it’s that no one is safe, anywhere. | 没有谁在哪是安全的 |
[07:47] | This town needs us, it needs the Dark Circle. | 这个镇子需要我们 需要黑圈会 |
[07:50] | And this time, we’ll have the new Sheriff’s support. | 这次我们会有新警长的支持 |
[07:52] | – No offense, Kev. – None taken. | -别介意 小凯 -没事 |
[07:54] | Here to catch the guy who cost my dad his job. | 我要抓住这个让我爸丢了工作的人 |
[07:56] | Guys, I… I gotta tell you something. | 各位 我要说件事 |
[07:58] | The night of the show, Midge and I | 表演那晚 米吉和我 |
[08:00] | got into a fight backstage ’cause she admitted, | 在后台吵起来了 因为她承认 |
[08:03] | she was seeing someone else, behind my back. | 她还背着我在跟别人交往 |
[08:04] | – Who? – Who? | -谁 -谁 |
[08:06] | She let it slip that it was a Serpent. | 她说漏嘴了 说是毒蛇帮的 |
[08:08] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | I knew it, I knew it, the second they set foot in this school! | 他们刚进学校的时候 我就知道 |
[08:15] | Moose, why didn’t you say anything to us? Or my dad? | 穆斯 你为什么不跟我或者我爸说呢 |
[08:18] | I didn’t want to look like the jealous boyfriend | 我不想让别人觉得我爱吃醋 |
[08:20] | and have people think that I… | 让人觉得 |
[08:23] | – We should talk to the new Sheriff– – Screw that! | -我们要跟新警长说一下 -扯淡 |
[08:25] | Some Serpent scumbag was doing Midge. | 毒蛇帮的贱人在搞米吉 |
[08:27] | We just gotta figure out which one. | 我们要揪出是谁 |
[08:30] | War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw. | 战争宝贝从肖申克给我爸和我打了电话 |
[08:33] | Her old adversaries, the Ghoulies, had been released. | 她的旧敌食尸鬼被放出来了 |
[08:36] | Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood. | 传言说他们要报复毒蛇帮 |
[08:38] | They’re gunning for a re-match. They want war. | 他们要再比一次 想发起战争 |
[08:41] | Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump? | 你们哪个禽兽上了米吉·克勒姆 |
[08:43] | What the hell is going on? This is a private meeting. | 怎么回事 这是私人聚会 |
[08:45] | I’m guessing it was you, Sweet Pea. | 我猜是你吧 甜豌豆 |
[08:49] | Reggie, that’s enough. | 雷吉 够了 |
[08:50] | You ass, I didn’t even know Midge. | 滚吧 我都不认识米吉 |
[08:52] | But yeah, I get why | 但我看出来 |
[08:53] | she wouldn’t want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs! | 她为什么不想跟垃圾斗牛犬混在一起了 |
[08:55] | Reggie, no! | 雷吉 不 |
[08:58] | Stop fighting now! | 别打了 |
[09:05] | 河谷镇 | |
[09:13] | So I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[09:15] | Dad, you’ve been so busy at The Register lately. | 爸 你最近在报社工作这么忙 |
[09:19] | Maybe Mom should go back to work. | 也许妈妈应该回去工作 |
[09:20] | I mean, she’s moderating the debate, | 她正在让争论缓和下来 |
[09:22] | why not report on it, as well? | 为什么不报道一下呢 |
[09:26] | I suppose it’s not a terrible idea. | 我觉得这不是个坏主意 |
[09:28] | Yeah, and I could help, too, | 而且我也可以帮忙 |
[09:29] | after school with proofing and layout. | |
[09:31] | My two best girls back at The Register? | 我最爱的两个女人回到报社 |
[09:36] | It’s bad, Jones. It’s really bad. | 太糟了 琼斯 真的很糟 |
[09:39] | So talk to me, Fangs. | 和我说说 毒牙 |
[09:41] | On the opening night of Carrie, when you were backstage | 《魔女嘉莉》首演那晚 你在后台 |
[09:43] | filming your documentary | 拍纪录片的时候 |
[09:44] | and you found me in Midge’s dressing room… | 你看到我在米吉的更衣室 |
[09:47] | I wasn’t just giving her notes… | 我不是在给她提建议 |
[09:50] | You were hooking up. | 你们在约会 |
[09:52] | And you didn’t tell Sheriff Keller? | 你没告诉凯勒警长吗 |
[09:56] | Jeez, Fangs, do you know how guilty this makes you look? | 天哪 毒牙 你知道这让你显得多可疑吗 |
[09:57] | I know! I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:03] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[10:05] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:07] | – You’ve got to believe me, Jones! – I do! | -你得相信我 琼斯 -我相信你 |
[10:09] | Can you delete the footage off your camera? | 你可以把摄像机里的录像删掉吗 |
[10:11] | I already gave the footage over to Sheriff Keller as evidence. | 我已经把录像带作为证据交给凯勒警长了 |
[10:14] | – What do I do, Jones? – Nothing. | -我该怎么办 琼斯 -什么也别做 |
[10:16] | Lay low. Serpents got your back. | 保持低调 毒蛇帮会帮你的 |
[10:20] | I got your back. | 我会帮你的 |
[10:24] | 日记盒 | |
[10:29] | Okay. | 开始吧 |
[10:30] | Canned meat isn’t exactly sexy, | 肉罐头并不是很好吃 |
[10:32] | but it’s making a comeback. | 但它正在逐渐回归 |
[10:34] | Tell your folks we should open a cannery | 告诉你的朋友 我们应该开一家罐头工厂 |
[10:36] | in that maple syrup factory I saw on the river. | 就开在河边那个枫糖浆工厂里 |
[10:37] | I only like my meat free-range and grass-fed. | 我只喜欢用草料喂养的散养肉类 |
[10:40] | My family runs a five thousand-seat arena in Pacific City. | 我的家族在太平洋城经营一家可容纳千人的竞技场 |
[10:43] | They’re looking to do the same here. | 我们打算在这里也建一个 |
[10:44] | Do you have a favorite boxer? | 你有喜欢的拳击手吗 |
[10:46] | Michelle Rodriguez Girlfight. | 《女生出拳》里的米歇尔·罗德里格兹 |
[10:49] | My family owns a track. | 我的家族经营一个马场 |
[10:50] | If you get your old man to | 如果你让你爸 |
[10:51] | invest with my old man, I’ll name a horse after you. | 给我爸投资 我就以你的名字命名一匹马 |
[10:54] | I want ships named after me, not horses. | 我想要一艘以我的名字命名的船 不是马 |
[10:59] | We own and operate the largest | 我们经营着当地最大的 |
[11:00] | chain of casinos in the region, Ms. Lodge. | 连锁赌场 洛奇女士 |
[11:02] | And we’re looking to expand. | 我们想要扩大规模 |
[11:03] | I’m not opposed to games of luck, Elio. | 我不反对凭运气的游戏 埃利奥 |
[11:05] | But are your dice loaded? | 但是你会在暗中搞鬼吗 |
[11:07] | No. No need to be crooked. | 不 我没有必要犯罪 |
[11:09] | Or haven’t you heard? The House always wins. | 或者你没有听说过 赌场总是赢家 |
[11:13] | Tell me more, Elio. | 再多说一点 埃利奥 |
[11:15] | And it’s Veronica, not “Ms. Lodge.” | 叫我维罗尼卡 不要叫洛奇女士 |
[11:30] | This is some pretty forceful branding, Archie. | 这真是有力的宣传 亚奇 |
[11:33] | Reggie made those, not me. | 是雷吉做的 不是我 |
[11:34] | I need your Dark Circle to just lay off my Serpents. | 我需要你的黑圈会停止调查毒蛇帮的人 |
[11:37] | Even though they were technically right about something. | 即使他们在某些事情上是对的 |
[11:40] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:42] | One of my Serpents was canoodling with Midge. | 一个毒蛇帮的人当时在和米吉亲热 |
[11:44] | But he didn’t kill her. | 但是他没有杀她 |
[11:45] | And I’m not gonna give you his name so please don’t ask. | 我不会告诉你他的名字 所以不要问我 |
[11:47] | But rest assured, none of my crew | 但是放心 我的人里 |
[11:48] | is a middle-aged white guy with green eyes. | 没有绿眼睛的中年白人男子 |
[11:50] | – And that’s who you’re still looking for, right? – Yeah. | -你还在找这个人是吗 -是的 |
[11:55] | – I’ll tell Reggie to lay off. – Thank you. | -我会让雷吉停手 -谢谢 |
[11:58] | In the meantime, I need to get back some possibly | 现在我得从这个新警长那里 |
[12:00] | incriminating footage from this new Sheriff. | 拿回可能定罪的证据 |
[12:02] | Have you met him yet? | 你见过他了吗 |
[12:03] | No. But do you mind if I tag along? | 没有 介意我跟你一起去吗 |
[12:08] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[12:09] | 问讯处 | |
[12:11] | This is the young man I was telling you about, Archie Andrews. | 这位是我和你提过的年轻人 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[12:13] | The one organizing the safety initiative. | 组织了安全倡议行动的人 |
[12:15] | The Dark Circle. A man after my own heart. | 黑圈会 正合我心意的人 |
[12:18] | And this is the other one… | 这位是另一个 |
[12:22] | The muckraker. | 揭发者 |
[12:24] | The trouble maker. | 制造麻烦的人 |
[12:27] | You forgot iconoclast. | 还是偶像破坏者 |
[12:29] | I was wondering if I could have a word about | 我在想我是否可以跟你聊聊 |
[12:30] | some documentary footage that I lent your predecessor? | 关于我借给你前任的纪录片录像 |
[12:34] | Sure. Let’s chat in my office. | 当然 到我办公室谈吧 |
[12:42] | Archie, Archie, Archie, Archie… | 亚奇 亚奇 亚奇 |
[12:46] | You said you wanted to | 你说过你想 |
[12:47] | introduce me to Sheriff Minetta, Mr. Lodge, | 把我介绍给米内塔警长 洛奇先生 |
[12:50] | so I took it upon myself to stop by. | 所以我认为我有责任顺路过来 |
[12:53] | Well, since you have so much free time, | 既然你有这么多空闲时间 |
[12:56] | Veronica may have mentioned that she’s entertaining | 维罗尼卡可能提到过她今晚要 |
[12:58] | a young man from a prominent family tonight. | 和一位出身名门的小伙子吃饭 |
[13:00] | I’m hoping that you’ll accompany them? | 我希望你可以一起去 |
[13:03] | Absolutely, Mr. Lodge. | 当然 洛奇先生 |
[13:10] | Out of all the offers on the table, | 在所有提议中 |
[13:12] | Elio, yours inspired me the most. | 埃利奥 我对你的最感兴趣 |
[13:15] | So what if our families were to partner up | 如果我们的家族合作经营 |
[13:17] | for say, “The Sweetwater Casino”? | 比如说 甜水河赌场 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:19] | Nothing would make my father happier. | 我父亲一定会很高兴 |
[13:22] | Perfection. | 完美 |
[13:27] | Now, play nice, boys, while I go powder my nose. | 友好一点男孩们 我去补个妆 |
[13:40] | How’d you get in with the Lodges? | 你是怎么认识洛奇一家的 |
[13:44] | I’m mostly just with Veronica. | 我基本上只和维罗尼卡交往 |
[13:46] | My dad says you’re one of Hiram’s capos, | 我爸爸说你是海勒姆的分部头目 |
[13:48] | that you made your bones taking care of Papa Poutine? | 把薯老爹打理得不错 |
[13:51] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[13:53] | Word is, Papa Poutine’s son, | 有消息说 薯老爹的儿子 |
[13:54] | Small Fry is looking for payback. | 小炸在找机会收回餐厅 |
[13:56] | No one in Riverdale had anything to do with that. | 这事和河谷镇的人没关系 |
[14:05] | You sure you don’t want to take a break | 你真的不想休息一下 |
[14:06] | and join us for dinner, honey? | 跟我们去吃晚餐吗 亲爱的 |
[14:08] | I’m not hungry right now. | 我现在不饿 |
[14:09] | Will you get me a tomato bisque for later though? | 吃完能给我带份番茄浓汤吗 |
[14:11] | – Okay. – And maybe, an Orange Freeze? | -好的 -再加一杯橘香冰心 |
[14:15] | Sounds great, Dad. | 听起来不错 爸 |
[14:43] | I got into my dad’s planner. | 我看了我爸的日程本 |
[14:44] | And cross-referenced the dates | 对照了黑兜帽 |
[14:46] | of every Black Hood attack | 每次作案的日期 |
[14:47] | with his schedule, and they all line up. | 和他的行程 全都对上了 |
[14:49] | Okay. “Worked late” the night Midge and Moose were attacked. | “加班”那晚米奇和穆斯被袭击 |
[14:53] | “Early meeting” the morning Fred was shot. | “早会”那个早上弗雷德中了枪 |
[14:55] | “Business trip” the night Ms. Grundy was killed. | “出差”那晚格伦迪老师被杀 |
[14:58] | Business trip to Greendale, no doubt. | 那肯定是去绿谷出差了 |
[14:59] | This isn’t proof, but this is corroboration. | 这不是证据 但可以作为佐证 |
[15:09] | Register. | 河谷镇报社 |
[15:10] | Mrs. Cooper, this is Dr. Curdle from the coroner’s office. | 库伯太太 我是验尸官办公室的科德医生 |
[15:14] | How… | 有… |
[15:17] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:18] | I have a warm body for you. | 我这有一具最近死亡的尸体 |
[15:20] | Unidentified male, mid-20s. | 不明身份男子 二十多岁 |
[15:23] | His body turned up off the highway, | 他的尸体是在高速上被发现的 |
[15:24] | just outside town, mutilated. | 刚出镇子 尸体不完整 |
[15:30] | Mrs. Cooper. Are you there? | 库伯太太 在听吗 |
[15:32] | Yes. | 在 |
[15:34] | Yes, I’ll come– I’ll come by to see it. Thank you, Dr. Curdle. | 好的 我过来看一下 谢谢你 科德医生 |
[15:37] | As always, small bills are preferable. | 老规矩 最好带小面额的钞票 |
[15:44] | – We have to go to the morgue. – Why? | -我们得去趟停尸房 -为什么 |
[15:46] | Another Black Hood victim? | 黑兜帽又杀人了 |
[15:48] | I sent the Black Hood after Chic. | 我带黑兜帽过来去追奇克 |
[15:51] | I gave Chic a head start and told him to run, | 我让奇克先跑了 |
[15:54] | but maybe he didn’t make it. | 但或许他还是没逃掉 |
[16:02] | Sheriff Minetta wouldn’t give me back my footage. | 米内塔警长不想把录像还给我 |
[16:04] | Says he wants to go through it frame by frame. | 他说他要一帧一帧地看一遍 |
[16:06] | It’s only a matter of time before | 他迟早会 |
[16:08] | he puts two and two together and brings Fangs in. | 推敲出前因后果 找出毒牙 |
[16:10] | Damn it. Of all the girls in Riverdale High… | 该死 所有河谷镇高中的女生 |
[16:15] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[16:16] | If Fangs runs, he looks guilty. | 如果毒牙跑了 看上去就是畏罪潜逃 |
[16:18] | If he’s caught withholding the truth, he’ll look like the killer. | 如果他被捕而不说出真相 就会被怀疑成凶手 |
[16:25] | It’s a perfect storm. | 真是祸不单行 |
[16:26] | The Lodges endorsed this new Sheriff. | 洛奇一家资助这位新任警长 |
[16:28] | They want Midge’s killer caught | 他们想抓住杀死米奇的凶手 |
[16:29] | and if it’s a Southsider, so much the better. | 如果凶手是南区的 一箭双雕 |
[16:31] | Then we hunker down… | 那我们就静观其变 |
[16:36] | Get ready to fight. | 准备对抗 |
[16:48] | Dad? | 爸 |
[16:54] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[16:56] | I got this note. | 我收到这张纸条 |
[16:58] | 你就是下一个罪人 | |
[16:58] | Pinned to the front door. | 钉在前门上 |
[17:00] | I can only assume it’s from our old pal, the Black Hood. | 这只可能是我们的老朋友 黑兜帽干的 |
[17:10] | It’s clear what has to be done. We cancel the debate. | 很明显我们该这样 取消辩论 |
[17:12] | Prank or not, it’s not a risk we can take. | 不管是不是恶作剧 我们都不该冒这个风险 |
[17:14] | I agree. Until the Black Hood’s caught, we have to be careful. | 我同意 黑兜帽落网前 我们得小心行事 |
[17:16] | Can you beef up security at the Town Hall? | 能在市政厅增派人手吗 |
[17:19] | Fred, honestly– | 弗雷德 老实说 |
[17:19] | Dad, you can’t be serious. | 爸 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[17:20] | We’ll lock Town Hall down tighter than a steel drum. | 我们可以把市政厅封锁得滴水不漏 |
[17:22] | The town is scared. | 镇上一片恐慌 |
[17:23] | They need to be shown we can’t be cowed. | 我们得向人们证明我们不惧恐吓 |
[17:27] | Well, if Fred’s in, so are we. | 那如果弗雷德参加 我们也参加 |
[17:34] | You’re not the Mrs. Cooper I was expecting. | 你不是我要见的库伯太太 |
[17:36] | Yeah, well. My money’s good just the same. | 是的 我的钱也是一样的 |
[17:48] | This poor creature was found in | 这位可怜的人是在 |
[17:50] | the men’s room at the rest stop outside of Greendale. | 绿谷镇外一个休息站的男厕被发现的 |
[18:09] | Betty, it’s okay, it wasn’t Chic. | 贝蒂 没事 这不是奇克 |
[18:12] | But it could have been. | 但有可能是他 |
[18:14] | Chic is probably out there, with a bullet in his forehead or– | 奇克可能已经横尸某地 前额中枪或者 |
[18:17] | Or he got away, and he’s on a train back to Transylvania. | 或者他逃掉了 坐上了回特兰西瓦尼亚的火车 |
[18:20] | I delivered him to the Black Hood,Cheryl. | 是我把他送到黑兜帽手上的 谢丽尔 |
[18:23] | That makes me a murderer. | 我也是凶手 |
[18:25] | I’ve been trying to prove that my dad’s a killer, | 我一直想证明我爸就是凶手 |
[18:28] | when really, all I have to do was look in the mirror. | 现在找到了证据 我能做的就是照照镜子 |
[18:30] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[18:32] | He got what he wanted. | 他如愿以偿了 |
[18:35] | We’re the same. | 我们是同一类人 |
[18:37] | None of this is your fault, Betty. | 这不是你的错 贝蒂 |
[18:40] | Part of me wanted to punish Chic for what he did. | 我心里有一部分想惩罚奇克的所作所为 |
[18:43] | If Chic is dead, that’s a psycho’s doing, not yours. | 如果奇克死了 是那个疯子干的 不是你 |
[18:48] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep going | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[18:50] | before I snap and say something. | 总有一天我会受不了说出来 |
[18:54] | I think you should say something. | 我觉得你应该说出来 |
[18:57] | I think you need to confront your father | 我觉得你应该和你父亲对质 |
[18:58] | with as much of the truth as you dare, | 把你掌握的事实都说出来 |
[19:01] | and see how he reacts. | 看看他怎么回应 |
[19:12] | I have something to confess. | 我要坦白件事 |
[19:18] | Well, what is it, honey? | 坦白什么 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | While the Black Hood was first hurting people… | 黑兜帽第一次伤害别人的时候 |
[19:30] | He was also calling me, | 他还给我打了电话 |
[19:32] | asking me to do things. | 要我按他的吩咐去做 |
[19:34] | He said I was like him. | 他说我和他很像 |
[19:37] | He offered to help me get rid of Chic. | 他还说要帮我除掉奇克 |
[19:41] | So I delivered Chic to the Black Hood. | 所以我把奇克送到了黑兜帽手上 |
[19:48] | If he’s dead, | 如果他死了 |
[19:51] | that makes me an accomplice to murder. | 我就成了谋杀罪的共犯 |
[19:58] | And I think… | 而我觉得… |
[20:01] | I’m okay with that. | 不在乎这个 |
[20:04] | The truth is, there’s always been this darkness inside of me… | 真相是 我内心里一直都有这种阴暗面 |
[20:10] | I thought Chic could help me understand it, but really… | 我以为奇克能帮我弄清楚 可是 |
[20:16] | It was the Black Hood who did. | 其实是黑兜帽帮了我 |
[20:21] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[20:32] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[20:36] | I experience it, too, | 我也经历过 |
[20:38] | the darkness. | 这种阴暗面 |
[20:41] | When I was away from you and your mom, | 当我不在你和你妈身边时 |
[20:46] | I felt like I was drowning in it… | 我觉得自己快被它吞噬了 |
[20:51] | It’s why we need each other. | 这就是为什么我们需要彼此 |
[21:04] | – Jug, did you see it? – See what? | -猪头 你看了吗 -什么 |
[21:07] | Fangs was dating Midge and didn’t tell Sheriff Keller. | 毒牙跟米吉在约会 没告诉凯勒警长 |
[21:10] | Where’d you get that video? | 你从哪弄到这个视频的 |
[21:11] | It was posted on The Register’s website, somebody leaked it. | 有人泄露发到了纪实新闻报社的网站上 |
[21:14] | It makes Fangs look guilty as sin. | 这让毒牙看起来像个罪人 |
[21:16] | Attention, students. This is Principal Weatherbee. | 同学们 请注意 我是韦瑟比校长 |
[21:18] | I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office immediately. | 让毒牙·福格蒂马上到我的办公室来 |
[21:21] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[21:22] | We have to find him before the Dark Circle does. | 我们得赶在黑圈会之前找到他 |
[21:25] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[21:26] | That video’s everywhere! How did it get out? | 那个视频到处都是 怎么传出去的 |
[21:28] | We have to get you out of here, all right? | 我们得把你先弄出去 |
[21:29] | You’re dead, Vixen killer! | 你死定了 雌狐队杀手 |
[21:31] | – This way… – Mr. Fogarty! | -这边 -福格蒂先生 |
[21:33] | – We need you to come with us. – I didn’t do anything. | -你得跟我们走 -我什么都没做 |
[21:39] | Okay, okay. Come on, come on. Hey, hey! | 快点 快走 |
[21:49] | I know today is all about the debate, but I was curious. | 我知道今天主要是辩论 但是我很好奇 |
[21:53] | Did you get my proposal? | 你拿到我的提议了吗 |
[21:54] | About partnering with Elio’s family on a modestly-sized casino? | 关于跟埃利奥家合作建一个一定规模的赌场 |
[21:58] | I did, yes. | 是的 收到了 |
[21:59] | But no business Elio’s family runs is legal. | 但是埃利奥家经营的生意没一个是合法的 |
[22:02] | Their casinos are just fronts for numerous criminal activities. | 他们的赌场面临多项犯罪活动指控 |
[22:05] | No, no, Daddy, Elio assured me– | 不 爸 埃利奥向我保证了 |
[22:08] | This partnership just doesn’t make sense for us. | 这个合作关系对我们没有任何意义 |
[22:10] | Not now, not when we’re | 至少现在不行 |
[22:12] | on the verge of coming out of the shadows | 不能在我们凭借自己要走出阴影 |
[22:14] | and into the light, ourselves. | 走向光明的当口 |
[22:17] | Surely, you understand that? | 这点你肯定也明白吧 |
[22:27] | You don’t have to do that. There’s a deputy out there. | 你不用非要这么做 外面有个警官 |
[22:33] | What if the deputy falls asleep? | 那个警官睡着了怎么办 |
[22:35] | And the Black Hood slips past him? | 黑兜帽从他面前溜过去 |
[22:36] | – What if I can’t stop him again? – Again? | -如果我们不能再次阻止他 -再次 |
[22:39] | Look, Archie, | 亚奇 |
[22:39] | – what happened at Pop’s– – Changed everything, Dad. | -老爹快餐店发生的 -改变了一切 爸 |
[22:43] | I really thought you were going to die, Dad. | 我当时真的以为你要死了 爸 |
[22:46] | I felt… | 我觉得 |
[22:50] | Helpless. | 很无助 |
[22:52] | Everything broke that day, | 所有的一切都在那天崩塌 |
[22:53] | and I’ve been trying to put it back together ever since. | 从那时起我就一直努力振作起来 |
[22:57] | – First with the Red Circle and then– – Hiram Lodge. | -先是跟红圈会 然后 -海勒姆·洛奇 |
[23:02] | Is that what this is about? | 是这么回事吗 |
[23:04] | You backing him? Working for him? He makes you feel… | 你支持他 给他卖命 他让你觉得 |
[23:09] | I just hate feeling like I can’t do anything. | 我就是厌恶自己什么都做不了 |
[23:11] | I know you do, son. | 我知道你能 儿子 |
[23:13] | Especially when it seems like the whole world is on fire. | 尤其是仿佛全世界都着起火来的时候 |
[23:29] | All right, War Dogs. | 战犬们 |
[23:32] | Let’s have some fun. | 找点乐子吧 |
[23:55] | Jug, what’s up? | 猪头 怎么了 |
[23:56] | You and your Dark Circle went | 你和你的黑圈会 |
[23:57] | wilding on the Southside last night, that’s what’s up! | 昨天晚上在南区发疯了 就这么回事 |
[24:00] | Wait, hold on. That… That’s impossible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[24:01] | Unless it was some other vigilante group in letterman jackets | 除非有其他的穿着优秀运动员夹克衫的 |
[24:05] | who set a dumpster on fire and slashed our tires! | 义警团体点燃了垃圾箱还割了我们的轮胎 |
[24:08] | Archie, Hog Eye saw you guys! | 亚奇 猪眼看见你们了 |
[24:10] | Jug, I swear, I don’t know anything about this. | 猪头 我发誓 我对此毫不知情 |
[24:13] | – I wasn’t there. – Jughead? | -我不在那 -猪头 |
[24:15] | – Attorney McCoy. – Where is he? | -麦克伊律师 -他在哪 |
[24:19] | You were in Midge Klump’s dressing room doing what, exactly? | 你在米吉·克勒姆的更衣室里到底做了什么 |
[24:22] | We were just talking. I didn’t kill her. | 我们就是聊天来着 我没杀她 |
[24:25] | Didn’t you? With this knife you had on your person? | 是吗 你身上还带着这把刀 |
[24:27] | Don’t say another word. | 不要再多说了 |
[24:29] | I’ll be representing Mr. Fogarty from here on out | 我从现在开始代理福格蒂先生 |
[24:32] | and I’d appreciate it, if you’d stop harassing my client. | 如果能停止骚扰我的当事人 我会非常感激 |
[24:39] | You’re being held because you | 你因为在校园内 |
[24:40] | were in possession of a weapon on school property. | 持有武器而被收押 |
[24:43] | – My switch-blade’s for protection. – Yes. | -防身用的弹簧刀 -是的 |
[24:45] | Well, they have 24 hours to make something stick. | 他们有24小时的时间坐实证据 |
[24:47] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[24:48] | you exercise your right to remain the hell silent. | 你好好练习自己保持沉默的权利 |
[24:56] | Have you guys lost your minds? | 你们疯了吗 |
[24:57] | Vandalizing the Southside? | 在南区搞破坏 |
[24:59] | We were celebrating Fangs’ arrest. | 我们是庆祝毒牙被捕 |
[25:01] | That’s not something to celebrate, you idiot! He didn’t do it. | 那不值得庆祝 你个蠢货 不是他干的 |
[25:04] | Archie, he had a knife on him. | 亚奇 他身上有刀 |
[25:05] | Okay, we’re not having this argument, you guys. | 我们不要再争论这件事了 |
[25:07] | The Circle is officially disbanded. | 圈子正式解散 |
[25:09] | That’s not your decision to make, dude. | 这不是你说得算的 |
[25:11] | You’re not the one paying us. Hiram is. | 给我们发钱的不是你 是海勒姆 |
[25:15] | Wait… | 等等 |
[25:20] | – Mr. Lodge is paying you? – Yeah. | -洛奇先生给你们发钱 -是的 |
[25:24] | He’s the one that suggested we go out and have a little fun. | 就是他提议我们出去找点乐子的 |
[25:27] | Said you might’ve started the Dark Circle, but it was mine now. | 说你可能要启动黑圈会 不过现在是我的了 |
[25:32] | Veronica, I’m afraid I’ve already taken | 维罗尼卡 恐怕这周 |
[25:33] | on my pro bono case for the week. | 我已经安排无偿案子了 |
[25:36] | That should cover an hour of legal advice, I hope. | 希望这些够一个小时的法律咨询 |
[25:42] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[25:44] | Let’s say someone wanted to open a casino in Riverdale. | 有人想在河谷镇开一家赌场 |
[25:47] | For starters, they’d need a gaming license. | 首先 他们要有博彩执照 |
[25:50] | Which are difficult to obtain without… | 这个挺难弄的 如果没有 |
[25:54] | Connections. | 关系 |
[25:56] | Let’s say one wanted to do this, strictly above board. | 如果有人想光明正大地这样做该怎么办 |
[26:12] | – Has he confessed yet? – No. | -他承认了吗 -没有 |
[26:14] | But he said something about not | 但他说我妈 |
[26:15] | being his best self when my mom kicked him out. | 赶他出去的时候 他的状态不好 |
[26:17] | And it was just a hunch, | 我只是有种预感 |
[26:19] | but I got into his credit card statements | 但我查了他的信用卡账单 |
[26:20] | and he’s still making weekly payments to the ShareBnB | 虽然他已经回家住了 |
[26:24] | he’d been renting even though he’s back at home. | 但依然每周给他租的同宿客房付钱 |
[26:26] | Do you think it’s his serial killer lair? | 你觉得那是他作为连环杀手的秘密居所吗 |
[26:27] | And please tell me we’re breaking in. | 我们一定要闯进去搜一搜 |
[26:50] | What are we looking for, exactly? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[26:52] | Trophies from his victims? | 来自受害者的纪念品吗 |
[26:54] | Or just anything unusual or incriminating. | 看看有什么不寻常的或者犯罪证据 |
[27:04] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[27:06] | Does your father have an affinity for kiddie lit, | 你父亲喜欢儿童文学吗 |
[27:09] | or would this be considered unusual? | 否则这应该算不寻常了 |
[27:12] | 南茜·朱尔密码 | |
[27:14] | Cheryl… | 谢丽尔 |
[27:17] | The Black Hood used this book to write the cipher, | 黑兜帽用这本书写了暗号 |
[27:21] | the cipher that only I could solve. | 只有我能解开的暗号 |
[27:22] | My dad knew I was obsessed with this book, growing up. | 我爸知道我从小就特别喜欢这本书 |
[27:30] | – Oh, my God! It’s him. – Don’t answer it. | -天呐 是他 -别接 |
[27:33] | – Hi, Dad. – Betty, where are you? | -爸 -贝蒂 你在哪儿 |
[27:35] | Um, I’m at Pop’s with Cheryl. | 我和谢丽尔在老爹快餐店 |
[27:37] | Well, your mom and I are about to head to the debate. | 你妈和我要去参加辩论会了 |
[27:40] | You want us to wait? Or pick you up? | 我们在家等你还是去接你 |
[27:41] | No, just go ahead. We’ll meet you there. | 不用 你们去吧 我们到那和你们汇合 |
[27:53] | Daddy, I’ve done a little research, and I’ve figured out how | 爸 我调查了一下 弄清楚 |
[27:57] | we can make the casino happen without involving Elio’s family. | 怎样不用牵扯埃利奥家就能开赌场了 |
[27:59] | – And it’s legal, like you asked. – I didn’t ask. | -而且合法 符合你的要求 -我没有要求 |
[28:02] | And we’re moments away from | 你母亲的辩论 |
[28:04] | your mother’s debate, so if can we table this? | 马上就要开始了 这件事以后再谈 |
[28:07] | Welcome, one and all, to tonight’s Mayoral Debate. | 欢迎各位参加今晚的镇长竞选辩论 |
[28:17] | Jumping right in. Fear and unrest rule the streets. | 现在开始 恐惧和不安笼罩了全镇 |
[28:21] | Hermione Lodge, how would you restore safety to the town? | 赫敏·洛奇 你准备如何恢复我镇的安全 |
[28:24] | Well, we’re already making strides, Alice. | 我们已经有很大进展了 艾丽丝 |
[28:27] | My husband and I personally recruited | 汤姆·凯勒辞职后 我丈夫和我 |
[28:30] | Sheriff Minetta from Centerville after Tom Keller resigned. | 亲自聘任了来自森特维尔的米内塔警长 |
[28:33] | Not one week on the job, | 上任不到一周 |
[28:35] | and he’s apprehended Midge Klump’s murderer. | 他就逮捕了杀害米吉·克勒姆的凶手 |
[28:42] | Fred? Rebuttal? | 费雷德 请反驳 |
[28:43] | We don’t know if he’s the killer. | 我们不知道他是不是凶手 |
[28:48] | All I’m saying is let’s | 我只是说 |
[28:51] | not call for blood until we’ve had a trial. | 在法庭审讯之前不要急着血债血偿 |
[28:55] | What does that say about us, about Riverdale? | 这对我们 对河谷镇来说意味着什么 |
[28:59] | You talk about not calling for blood, Fred? | 你说不要血债血偿 费雷德 |
[29:02] | Are you aware of a group called the Dark Circle? | 你知道一个叫黑圈会的组织吗 |
[29:05] | – No, I’m not. – Then let me enlighten you. | -不知道 -那就让我向你介绍一下 |
[29:08] | The Dark Circle is a dangerous, radical group | 黑圈会是一个危险激进的组织 |
[29:11] | that traffics in terror, violence and street-warfare. | 做恐怖 暴力和街头冲突的买卖 |
[29:15] | It’s a group… | 这个组织 |
[29:18] | started by your son, Archie. | 是你儿子亚奇建立的 |
[29:24] | Now I ask you, Citizens of Riverdale… | 我想问问你们 河谷镇居民 |
[29:27] | How can we trust a man to run a town | 当一个人连自己家都管理不好 |
[29:30] | when he can’t even keep his own house in order? | 我们如何相信他能管理好一个镇呢 |
[29:33] | Oh, my God! It’s the Black Hood! | 天呐 黑兜帽来了 |
[29:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[29:41] | Mom? | 妈 |
[29:47] | – Betty! – Dad? | -贝蒂 -爸 |
[29:54] | – Are you hurt, son? – Dad, are you okay? | -你伤到了吗 儿子 -爸 你还好吗 |
[30:01] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 让一下 谢谢 |
[30:04] | I guess | 现在看来 |
[30:04] | Sheriff Keller’s not looking so bad right about now, huh? | 凯勒警长也没那么差劲了吧 |
[30:08] | There’s a trapdoor leading from the balcony to the roof | 阳台上有个活板门连接着房顶 |
[30:10] | that’s not on any building plans. | 所有建筑图纸上都没有标出 |
[30:12] | But I’ve got cars all over downtown. | 不过警车已经遍布全镇了 |
[30:14] | He’s not gonna get far, we’ll catch him tonight. | 他跑不远 今晚就能抓到他 |
[30:16] | Sheriff, if I may? | 警长 请允许我说句话 |
[30:17] | Archie’s come face-to-face with the Black Hood before, | 亚奇曾经和黑兜帽正面遭遇 |
[30:20] | looked him in the eyes. Maybe he could help identify him. | 直视过他的眼睛 也许他可以帮忙指认 |
[30:22] | You up for a ride-along? | 你想跟我去吗 |
[30:31] | Actually, I’m gonna head home, stay with my dad. | 我还是回家吧 陪着我爸 |
[30:34] | Make sure he’s safe there. | 保证他的安全 |
[30:39] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[30:50] | I just got off the phone with Betty. | 我刚和贝蒂通了电话 |
[30:52] | Apparently, the Black Hood just turned the town hall | 显然黑兜帽刚刚把镇政府 |
[30:54] | into his own shooting gallery, while Fangs was right here. | 变成了射击馆 而毒牙却在这里 |
[30:56] | So why is the Sheriff still holding him? | 那警长为什么还不放他走 |
[30:58] | What happened tonight and what happened to Midge | 今晚的事和米吉的遭遇 |
[31:00] | are being treated as separate incidents. | 是两个独立的事件 |
[31:02] | But if the Sheriff doesn’t press | 不过如果警长一小时内 |
[31:04] | charges in the next hour, he has to let you go. | 不提出起诉 他就必须放你走 |
[31:07] | There are lots of protesters outside, Jughead. | 外面有很多抗议者 猪头 |
[31:09] | His release is going to | 他的释放会让 |
[31:10] | make a lot of people in this town very unhappy. | 镇上很多人非常不满 |
[31:20] | Mom, | 妈 |
[31:22] | you’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[31:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:27] | Look, I know you want to be strong for the campaign, | 我知道你想为竞选保持坚强 |
[31:30] | but if tonight was any indication of what’s to come, | 但如果今晚预示着接下来将会发生的事 |
[31:34] | maybe you should drop out of the race. | 也许你应该退出 |
[31:37] | Nobody’s withdrawing, Mija. | 没有人会退出的 宝贝 |
[31:39] | Daddy, are you serious? | 爸 你是认真的吗 |
[31:41] | We’ve worked too hard on these plans. We can’t get skittish now. | 我们为实施计划付出了太多 不能说变就变 |
[31:43] | A serial killer just played target practice with mom! | 一个连环杀手刚拿我妈当靶子练习射击 |
[31:47] | Your father’s right, Veronica. | 你父亲说得对 维罗尼卡 |
[31:50] | This campaign is bigger than what happened tonight. | 镇长竞选比今晚的事更重要 |
[31:54] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[31:55] | He’s willing to put your life in jeopardy and for what? | 他愿意让你冒生命危险 为了什么 |
[31:59] | His plan, his vision, his decisions. | 他的计划 他的愿景 他的决定 |
[32:02] | You will show me respect in this house. | 在这里 你得尊重我 |
[32:04] | Like the respect you showed me? | 就像你尊重我一样 |
[32:06] | When you asked me to entertain the sons of your enemies? | 当你让我取悦你敌人的儿子的时候 |
[32:09] | Or the respect when I tried to tell | 还是当我告诉你 |
[32:11] | you that I’d worked everything out with the casino? | 我已经对赌场里的一切都了如指掌 |
[32:13] | And you brushed me aside! | 而你却对我漠视不理 |
[32:15] | Well, guess what, I’m going ahead with it. | 听着 我要继续干了 |
[32:18] | I’ve done the work and I have the money. | 我的任务完成了 而且我拿到钱了 |
[32:21] | Oh, you mean the money that you swindled from the St. Clairs? | 你是说你从圣克莱尔家骗到的钱吗 |
[32:25] | Do you think I’d let my daughter | 你觉得我会让我的女儿 |
[32:27] | keep a pile of cash like that lying around? | 拿着一堆现钞招摇过市吗 |
[32:29] | I put it in a trust that | 我交给了信托公司 |
[32:31] | you won’t be able to touch until you’re 21, | 你21岁之前别想拿到它 |
[32:34] | when hopefully, you’ll be more rational and clear-minded. | 希望那时候 你能更理智 头脑更清醒 |
[32:54] | Honey, I’m going to meet your mom down at The Register. | 亲爱的 我要去报社见你妈了 |
[32:56] | Actually, Dad, I need to talk to you about something. | 爸 其实有些事我需要跟你谈谈 |
[33:00] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[33:03] | what I saw at the Town Hall, if that was really the Black Hood… | 我在镇公所看见的 那到底是不是黑兜帽 |
[33:10] | Cheryl and I went to your ShareBnB and broke-in. | 我和谢丽尔闯进了你的同宿客房 |
[33:18] | You and Cheryl? | 你和谢丽尔 |
[33:19] | And I found this book | 我找到了这本书 |
[33:22] | that the Black Hood used for his cipher all those months ago. | 几个月前黑兜帽用其中的内容作为他的暗号 |
[33:25] | Why do you have it? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[33:26] | I had no idea that the Black Hood used that book. | 我不知道黑兜帽利用了那本书 |
[33:30] | All I knew was it was your favorite. | 我只知道你最喜欢它 |
[33:33] | You checked it out of the library practically every weekend. | 每个周末都会去图书馆看 |
[33:36] | I found a copy online and I was saving it for your birthday. | 我在网上找到了复制版 打算留到你生日的 |
[33:42] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[33:47] | You didn’t think that… | 你不会以为 |
[33:51] | – Oh, Betty… – Wait, wait. So… | -贝蒂 -等等 等等 所以说 |
[33:54] | this book is really just a present? | 这本书真的只是一份 |
[33:59] | For me? | 给我的礼物 |
[34:00] | Of course, Betty. | 当然 贝蒂 |
[34:05] | What else would it be? | 还能是什么 |
[34:10] | Dad, I just got back from the Sheriff’s station. | 爸 我刚从警局回来 |
[34:13] | Fangs is getting out tonight. | 毒牙今晚要出来了 |
[34:17] | Joaquin? | 华金 |
[34:20] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[34:21] | I called him. He’s going to help Fangs disappear. | 我打电话给他 他打算帮助毒牙隐姓埋名 |
[34:24] | I can sneak him out to San Junipero. I got a place there. | 我可以帮他逃到圣朱尼佩洛 我在那边有住所 |
[34:28] | Maybe. But first, we need to get | 或许吧 不过首先 |
[34:30] | him out of that Sheriff’s station in one piece. | 我们得把他毫发无损地弄出那个警局 |
[34:31] | There’s an angry mob outside | 外面有一帮 |
[34:33] | with pitchforks and they’re yelling for his head! | 拿着干草叉准备声讨他的暴徒 |
[34:37] | Something’s happening, and it’s gonna make you | 有件事会让黑圈会 |
[34:41] | and the rest of the Dark Circle very angry | 和你非常愤怒 |
[34:44] | and frustrated. | 而又沮丧 |
[34:49] | Fangs Fogarty is being released. | 毒牙·福格蒂要被释放了 |
[34:53] | – What? – Sometime after midnight. | -什么 -半夜后就有可能 |
[34:55] | But there’s nothing you or I can do about it. | 但你我对此束手无策 |
[35:03] | Short of taking justice into your own hands. | 无法亲手声张正义 |
[35:07] | We must have faith in the justice system, | 我们得相信司法机构 |
[35:08] | even if it sometimes allows the guilty | 哪怕有时会让罪人 |
[35:13] | to walk free. | 逍遥法外 |
[35:19] | – Ronnie, what’s up? – I came here to see your dad. | -罗尼 怎么了 -我来找你爸 |
[35:23] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:24] | Everything’s fine, Mr. Andrews. I just… | 没事 安德鲁先生 我 |
[35:28] | I wanted to tell you that from now on, | 我想跟您说从现在开始 |
[35:30] | I’m supporting your run for Mayor. | 我要支持你竞选镇长 |
[35:31] | I can’t in good conscience | 我不能再昧着良心 |
[35:33] | stand with my father anymore. I believe in you. | 支持我爸了 我相信你 |
[36:42] | 南茜·朱尔密码 | |
[37:11] | Betty, is everything okay? | 贝蒂 没事吧 |
[37:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[37:18] | I think we need to finish the conversation we started earlier. | 我们得把之前的话聊完 |
[37:26] | – Should I come home, Betty? – No. | -要我回家吗 贝蒂 -不 |
[37:31] | Meet me at the place where this all began. | 在这一切起始的地方见 |
[37:34] | With my speech at Town Hall. | 镇公所见 |
[37:37] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:41] | I want it to just be between you and me. | 只有咱俩 |
[37:45] | Just how you wanted it from the beginning. | 这也是你一开始的要求 |
[37:49] | Just like… | 就 |
[37:52] | It’s supposed to be. | 按剧本来 |
[37:58] | 猪头 | |
[38:05] | Archie, you gotta get down here. I’m down at the station– | 亚奇 你赶紧过来 我在警局 |
[38:08] | Jug, slow down, I can’t hear you. | 猪头 说慢点 我听不清 |
[38:09] | I said, get your ass down to the Sheriff’s station. | 我说你快来警局 |
[38:12] | Your guys are here and they’re out of control. | 你的人都在这 他们已经疯了 |
[38:14] | Oh, you mean the Dark Circle? They’re not my guys anymore. | 你是说黑圈会 我跟他们没关系了 |
[38:16] | Well, they want to rip Fangs apart. | 他们想撕了毒牙 |
[38:18] | He’s getting out and we need your help, Archie, please! | 他要出来了 你快点来帮我们 亚奇拜托 |
[38:25] | Justice for Midge! Justice for Midge! | 为米吉讨个公道 为米吉讨个公道 |
[38:28] | Free Fangs! Free Fangs! Free Fangs! | 放了毒牙 放了毒牙 放了毒牙 |
[38:55] | Okay, Dad. Let’s talk. | 爸 聊聊吧 |
[38:59] | You can’t take Fangs out the front. | 不能带毒牙从前门走 |
[39:00] | We have to take the side entrance. | 只能走侧门 |
[39:01] | Crowd’s out there, too. So pick your poison, Serpent. | 那边也有人 选一个吧 毒蛇 |
[39:06] | – What do we do, man? – I don’t wanna die. | -怎么办啊 -我不想死 |
[39:11] | Fangs, you’re not going to. | 毒牙 你不会死的 |
[39:14] | Look at me, okay? | 看着我 |
[39:17] | We stand together so none of us falls. | 我们齐心协力 就不会有事的 |
[39:20] | In unity, there is strength. | 团结就是力量 |
[39:22] | In unity, there is strength! | 团结就是力量 |
[40:38] | No! | 不 |
[41:47] | I swear, Mother, if this is one of your gentlemen callers… | 我发誓 妈 这要是你的客人 |