时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | – The Conway murders? – They were a family of five. | -康韦一家的谋杀案 -他们家有五口人 |
[00:12] | I found justice. | 我已经找到了正义 |
[00:13] | What if Mr. Svenson wasn’t the Black Hood? | 如果斯文森先生不是黑兜帽呢 |
[00:15] | The real Black Hood could still be alive. | 真正的黑兜帽可能还活着 |
[00:17] | My Dad might be the Black Hood. | 我爸可能是黑兜帽 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. I’ve seen your father sneak around Thistlehouse… | 我说不好 我见过你父亲在蓟园转悠 |
[00:24] | Lodge is a problem. | 洛奇是个问题 |
[00:25] | Did you have anything to do with Papa Poutine’s death? | 薯老爹的死和你有关吗 |
[00:28] | His son Small Fry is looking for payback. | 他的儿子小炸在找机会报复 |
[00:31] | Penny, you wanna deal drugs? It’s not gonna be with the Serpents. | 佩妮 你想贩毒 不能和毒蛇帮一起 |
[00:34] | That used to be my Serpent tattoo. | 那本来是我的毒蛇帮纹身 |
[00:36] | – You’re nuts! – She will be back. | -你疯了 -她会回来的 |
[00:37] | Our old adversaries, the Ghoulies, have been released. | 我们的旧敌食尸鬼被放出来了 |
[00:40] | Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood. | 传言说他们要报复毒蛇帮 |
[00:42] | – Midge? – You’re dead, Vixen killer! | -米吉 -你死定了 雌狐队杀手 |
[00:45] | Mr. Fogarty, we need you to come with us. | 福格蒂先生 你得跟我们走 |
[00:47] | – I didn’t kill her. – Didn’t you? | -我没杀她 -是吗 |
[00:49] | His release is going to | 他的释放会让 |
[00:50] | make a lot of people in this town very unhappy. | 镇上很多人非常不满 |
[00:52] | The Circle is officially disbanded. | 圈子正式解散 |
[00:54] | You’re not the one paying us. Hiram is. | 给我们发钱的不是你 是海勒姆 |
[00:56] | – Fangs Fogarty is being released. – What? | -毒牙·福格蒂要被释放了 -什么 |
[00:59] | Well, they wanna rip Fangs apart. We need your help, Archie! | 他们想撕了毒牙 你快点来帮我们 亚奇 |
[01:08] | Okay, Dad. Let’s talk. | 爸 聊聊吧 |
[01:10] | I swear, Mother, if this is one of your gentlemen callers… | 我发誓 妈 这要是你的客人 |
[01:56] | I suggest you run whilst you still can. | 你还是趁能跑的时候赶紧跑吧 |
[01:59] | I only miss when I mean to. | 我可是百发百中 |
[02:13] | Help us! We need a doctor. | 救命 我们需要医生 |
[02:15] | – Ma’am. – Wait your turn, please. | -女士 -请排队 |
[02:17] | – He was shot! – I need you to step back– | -他中枪了 -请退后 |
[02:18] | – He’s dying! – Hey, what’s gong on here? | -他要死了 -出什么事了 |
[02:20] | My friend was shot right in the stomach. | 我朋友胃部中枪了 |
[02:22] | Hey, get me a gurney. | 推个轮床过来 |
[02:23] | – Here, here, here. – Lift up, lift up. | -来了 来了 -往上抬 往上抬 |
[02:28] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[02:29] | Hang in there, hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[02:33] | Jug, where do you think you’re going? | 猪头 你要去哪里 |
[02:34] | To find the guy who shot Fangs! | 找到朝毒牙开枪的那个人 |
[02:36] | You’re not going out there. Not with people rioting. | 你不能出去 尤其是人们暴乱的时候 |
[02:37] | Look, you’re angry, you want justice. So do I. | 你很气愤 你想要正义 我也是 |
[02:40] | But you’ve got a fallen soldier here, boy, | 但是你们已经倒下一个人了 孩子 |
[02:42] | and we need to talk to his family. | 我们得跟他的家人谈谈 |
[02:43] | – It’s part of being a leader. – Some leader I am. | -这才是当领袖要做的 -我算什么领袖 |
[02:45] | Don’t go down that road. | 别出去 |
[02:48] | All right, come on. Come on. | 来 振作点 |
[03:01] | 猪头 2个未接来电 | |
[03:10] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[03:11] | The Black Hood just attacked me at Thistlehouse. | 黑兜帽刚刚在蓟园袭击了我 |
[03:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:15] | Was it my dad? | 是我爸吗 |
[03:16] | Based on waistline alone, it could’ve been him, yes. | 单从腰围来看 可能是他 对 |
[03:19] | Luckily, I was able to get to my archery set and hunting cape. | 幸好 我拿到了我的箭和打猎披肩 |
[03:22] | – You didn’t kill him, did you? – No. | -你没杀了他吧 -没有 |
[03:25] | I shot to wound, hit him in the right shoulder. | 我射伤了他的右肩 |
[03:27] | He’s fled into the woods, where I plan to track him. | 他逃到林子里了 我打算跟踪他 |
[03:29] | But just in case he escapes my clutches, be forewarned. | 怕他从我手中逃脱了 先给你提个醒 |
[03:32] | Now that he’s a maimed animal, he’s operating on instinct, | 现在他是个带着伤的禽兽 靠直觉行事 |
[03:36] | ready to lash out and kill anyone in his path, | 准备对任何挡他路的人大开杀戒 |
[03:40] | even his loved ones. | 哪怕是他爱的人 |
[03:43] | Here, include that. | 把这个写进去 |
[03:48] | Elizabeth, thank goodness. | 伊丽莎白 谢天谢地 |
[03:50] | Mom, are you okay? Have you seen Dad? | 妈 你没事吧 看见我爸了吗 |
[03:52] | He’s out covering the riot. Honey, where are you? | 他出去采访暴乱了 亲爱的 你在哪里 |
[03:54] | The streets aren’t safe. You need to get here. | 街上不安全 你得上这来 |
[03:56] | I’m on my way, but stay put, okay? | 我在路上 但是别走 好吗 |
[03:58] | I’m not going anywhere. It’s a big night for The Register. | 我哪里都不去 今晚对报社很重要 |
[04:01] | If it bleeds, it leads. Get over here now. | 只要见血 就能上头条 赶紧过来 |
[04:07] | – Hey, Arch– – It’s just me, Mr. Andrews. | -亚奇 -只有我一个人 安德鲁斯先生 |
[04:10] | I was about to slip out. Is something wrong? | 我正要离开 出什么事了吗 |
[04:12] | On the news, it said a | 新闻上说 |
[04:14] | riot broke out down at the Sheriff’s Station. | 警察局发生了暴乱 |
[04:17] | Where is Archie? | 亚奇去哪了 |
[04:20] | – Where the hell is Reggie? – I thought he was with you. | -雷吉呢 -我以为他跟你在一起 |
[04:22] | We got separated when the fight broke out. | 打架的时候我们分开了 |
[04:24] | Guys, Reggie had a gun. He didn’t shoot Fangs, though. | 伙计们 雷吉有枪 但是他没打毒牙 |
[04:26] | I tackled him before he could. | 我在他开枪之间把他扑倒了 |
[04:27] | Why would Reggie have a gun? | 雷吉为什么会有枪 |
[04:28] | I can guess who put the idea in his head. | 我能猜出来是谁让他这么做的 |
[04:30] | But right now, we just gotta find him. | 但是现在 我们要先找到他 |
[04:31] | Some of the Serpents saw Reggie with the gun. | 一些毒蛇帮的人看见雷吉拿枪了 |
[04:33] | They’re gonna go after him. | 他们要找他算账了 |
[04:34] | Kev, Moose, we’ll head to Reggie’s house. | 凯文 穆斯 我们去雷吉的家里 |
[04:36] | Everyone else, fan out, call if you find him. | 其他人 分头行动 找到他就打电话 |
[04:40] | Archie was there when that Serpent got shot. | 毒蛇帮的人中枪的时候 亚奇也在现场 |
[04:43] | – I don’t know what he’s caught up in. – I’m coming with you. | -我不知道他卷进什么事了 -我跟你一起 |
[04:51] | Good evening, Mr. Andrews. I’m here to pick up, Ms. Lodge. | 晚上好安德鲁斯先生 我来接洛奇小姐 |
[04:56] | Thank you, Andre. Yes, bring her directly home. | 谢谢你 安德 是的 直接带她回家 |
[05:01] | Now that we know Veronica’s safe, | 既然我们知道维罗尼卡没事了 |
[05:03] | one of Minetta’s deputies will take you over to The Register. | 米内塔会派个警官会把你送到报社去 |
[05:05] | Alice is waiting for your announcement. | 艾丽丝在等你做声明 |
[05:07] | Well, there’s no way of controlling what could happen. | 导致什么样的结果是不可控的 |
[05:10] | Hiram, it’s a huge gamble. | 海勒姆 这赌注太大了 |
[05:11] | No, the fire’s started, mi amor. | 不 已经起火了 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | Chaos is good for us. | 混乱对我们有好处 |
[05:17] | We have the pieces in place to restore order and safety. | 我们已经准备好恢复秩序和安全了 |
[05:19] | Fred doesn’t. Andre will keep watch on Veronica. | 费雷德却没有 安德会看着维罗尼卡的 |
[05:28] | – Where will you be? – Out with another deputy. | -你去哪儿 -去见另一个警官 |
[05:33] | Hiram? | 海勒姆 |
[05:39] | You’re not keeping anything from me, right? | 你没有瞒着我什么 对吗 |
[05:44] | Don’t start doubting me now, mi amor. | 不要怀疑我 亲爱的 |
[05:54] | Excuse me, ma’am. How’s Fangs Fogarty? | 不好意思女士 毒牙·福格蒂怎么样了 |
[05:56] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[05:57] | I’ll want to talk to him as soon as he wakes up. | 等他醒来我想立马跟他谈谈 |
[06:00] | Sheriff Minetta… | 米内塔警长 |
[06:02] | Shouldn’t you be ?on the street looking for who shot Fangs? | 你不该出去找是谁朝毒牙开的枪吗 |
[06:04] | There’s already a manhunt underway. | 现在已经在全城追捕了 |
[06:06] | Your little Serpent pals aren’t making things easy, though. | 而且你的毒蛇伙伴们把事情弄得更糟糕了 |
[06:09] | Rioting, carousing, terrorizing the neighborhood. | 暴动和狂欢 恐吓邻里 |
[06:12] | Already arrested a few. | 我们已经逮捕了一些人 |
[06:13] | Fangs wouldn’t have a slug in his gut | 如果你们干好自己的工作 |
[06:15] | if you’d done your job in the first place. | 毒牙就不会中枪 |
[06:16] | I don’t know the details of your parole, Mr. Jones, | 我不清楚你假释的具体条款 琼斯先生 |
[06:19] | but I’m certain harassing an officer would violate them. | 但我肯定骚扰警方是其中一项 |
[06:25] | Jug? | 猪头 |
[06:25] | Mr. Lodge, it’s me, Reggie. | 洛奇先生 是我 雷吉 |
[06:28] | I need your help. Someone shot Fangs. | 我需要你的帮助 有人开枪打了毒牙 |
[06:31] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我开的枪 |
[06:32] | But I was there and now the Southsiders think I did it. | 但我在现场 南区人认为是我干的 |
[06:34] | That’s unfortunate, Reggie, but I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 那太不幸了 雷吉 但我爱莫能助 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God, is that Mrs. Klump? | 天哪 那是克勒姆太太吗 |
[06:52] | Andre, stop the car! | 安德 停车 |
[06:55] | That’s Midge’s mom. | 那是米吉的妈妈 |
[07:00] | Ms. Veronica, wait. | 维罗尼卡小姐 等等 |
[07:02] | Mrs. Klump? | 克勒姆太太 |
[07:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:06] | I may have killed that boy. | 我可能杀了那个男孩 |
[07:12] | Archie, what the hell is going on? | 亚奇 到底发生了什么事 |
[07:14] | – The Serpents are going nuts. – Yeah. | -毒蛇们都疯了 -没错 |
[07:16] | Reggie shot Fangs! | 雷吉开枪打了毒牙 |
[07:17] | No, dude, I was with Reggie when it happened, it wasn’t him. | 不 事发时我和雷吉在一起 不是他干的 |
[07:20] | So you need to call off your crew. | 通知你的人取消行动 |
[07:22] | We’re just leaving Reggie’s house now. | 我们刚从雷吉家出来 |
[07:23] | Did they find him? | 他们找到雷吉了吗 |
[07:24] | No, he wasn’t home. We’re headed to the high school now. | 没有 他不在家 我们正往高中去 |
[07:25] | That’s where Mrs. Mantle said they were going. | 曼特尔太太说他们往那边去了 |
[07:27] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就去 |
[07:29] | Whenever you’re ready, Hermione. | 等你准备好就可以开始 赫敏 |
[07:31] | As a mayoral candidate, | 作为镇长的候选人 |
[07:32] | I feel it’s important to take charge in times of crisis. | 我认为在危急时刻应该挺身而出 |
[07:37] | Like this riot, | 比如这次暴动 |
[07:38] | which I believe is brought about by the actions of the Black Hood. | 我相信是黑兜帽事件的连带效应 |
[07:42] | Which is why I would like to offer a bounty. | 因此我想提供一个赏金 |
[07:46] | 1 million dollars to whoever can deliver the Black Hood. | 一百万美元的赏金换黑兜帽 |
[07:51] | Alive or preferably, dead. | 活着或者最好死了 |
[07:57] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:03] | A bounty? | 赏金 |
[08:05] | What are you talking about? Is that even legal? | 你在胡说什么 这合法吗 |
[08:07] | The Black Hood is an active shooter on the streets of Riverdale. | 黑兜帽在河谷镇到处开枪杀人 |
[08:11] | He tried to kill one of your classmate outside the Sheriff’s Station. | 他试图在警局外杀死你的同学 |
[08:13] | No, no. The Black Hood did not shoot Fangs. | 不 不 黑兜帽没有射杀毒牙 |
[08:16] | Excuse me, young lady? How would you know that? | 不好意思 你怎么会知道 |
[08:18] | Did anyone actually see the Black Hood at the Sheriff’s station? | 有人看见黑兜帽在警局外吗 |
[08:20] | And why exactly are you being protective of a murderer? | 你为什么如此袒护一个杀人犯 |
[08:26] | Cheryl, any new leads? | 谢丽尔 有新的线索吗 |
[08:28] | – Where are you right now? – I’m at The Register, why? | -你在哪儿 -我在报社 怎么了 |
[08:31] | He’s outside the forest and he’s headed for the houses beyond the pines. | 他穿过松林去前面的房子了 |
[08:34] | Maybe even yours. | 甚至可能去你家 |
[08:35] | – I have to go. – Wait, cousin. | -我要先挂了 -等等 表亲 |
[08:37] | Do not go into that house alone. | 千万不要单独一个人进那个房子 |
[08:40] | I have to find my dad before anyone else does. | 我要在别人找到我爸之前找到他 |
[08:43] | Otherwise, he’s a dead man walking. | 不然他就是行尸走肉了 |
[08:52] | That’s gotta be the Southsiders. | 肯定是南区人 |
[08:54] | Serpent scum! | 人渣毒蛇 |
[08:55] | Settle down, Moose. We’re out manned and unarmed. | 冷静一点 穆斯 我们人少而且没有武器 |
[08:58] | I’m not just gonna hide here while they trash our school! | 我不能躲在这里看他们破环我们的学校 |
[08:59] | – I’m with Moose. – All right. | -我同意穆斯的 -好吧 |
[09:01] | But it’s us three against who knows how many. | 但我们三人面对不知道多少敌人 |
[09:03] | So if we’re gonna do this, we gotta gear up. | 如果要上就要武装好 |
[09:13] | Ronnie, can I call you back? | 罗尼 我能稍后给你回电吗 |
[09:15] | I’m kinda busy, a riot broke out. | 这里发生了暴乱 现在有点忙 |
[09:16] | Yes, Archie, I know. I was just out in the middle of it. | 亚奇 我知道 我刚才还在那里 |
[09:19] | What? I thought you were still at my house? | 什么 我以为你在我家里 |
[09:21] | Not only did I brave the streets, | 我不仅上街了 |
[09:23] | I delivered Fangs’s shooter, Mrs. Klump, to the authorities. | 还抓到了开枪打毒牙的人 克勒姆太太 |
[09:27] | – Mrs. Klump shot Fangs? – Can you blame her? | -是克勒姆太太开的枪 -你能怪她吗 |
[09:29] | I gotta go, Ronnie, I gotta tell the Serpents, | 我先挂了 罗尼 我要告诉毒蛇帮 |
[09:31] | but I love you. | 不过我爱你 |
[09:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:39] | Sheriff Minetta? | 米内塔警长 |
[09:41] | Veronica, what are you doing here? | 维罗尼卡 你在这儿干什么 |
[09:43] | You’re supposed to be at home with Andre. | 你应该在家和安德在一起 |
[09:44] | Andre’s in the car, We had to make a detour. | 安德在车里 我们要绕一下路 |
[09:48] | Good Lord, Mom! | 天哪 妈妈 |
[09:50] | Are you and Daddy trying to turn Riverdale into Gotham City? | 你和爸爸想把河谷镇变成哥谭市吗 |
[10:00] | Serpents, stop! | 毒蛇 停下 |
[10:03] | Well, Fellas, looks like we found some bulldogs to put down. | 兄弟们 看起来我们要放倒一些斗牛犬了 |
[10:07] | Sweet Pea, I swear, Reggie didn’t shoot Fangs. | 香豌豆 我发誓雷吉没有射毒牙 |
[10:10] | It was Mrs. Klump. | 是克勒姆太太 |
[10:11] | Bull. I saw Mantle with the gun! | 胡扯 我看到曼特尔拿着枪 |
[10:13] | Then you also saw me tackle him, before he got a shot off! | 那你也看到在他开枪前我把他扑倒了 |
[10:16] | It was Midge’s mom! She’s down at the station. | 是米吉的妈妈开的枪 她现在在警局 |
[10:18] | Yeah, and Fangs is still clinging to life. | 是吗 毒牙现在正命悬一线 |
[10:21] | And whether it was Reggie or Mrs. Klump who pulled the trigger, | 不管是雷吉还是克勒姆太太开的枪 |
[10:24] | a Northsider put him there. | 北区人把他送进了医院 |
[10:26] | You took our friend, our land… | 你们夺走了我们的朋友 我们的地盘 |
[10:30] | And you’ll take everything if we give you the chance. | 只要有机会 你们就会夺走一切 |
[10:35] | So now you get to watch | 现在你们可以看着我们 |
[10:37] | as we burn your school to the ground. | 把你们的学校烧成灰烬 |
[10:57] | What the hell do you boys think you’re doing to my school? | 你们想对我的学校做什么 |
[11:04] | Hello? Dad? | 爸 |
[11:18] | Dad… | 爸… |
[11:23] | You’re too late, Jughead. | 你来得太晚了 猪头 |
[11:24] | Well, you try Mad Max-ing your way through a riot. | 你想学《疯狂的麦克斯》那样闯过暴动吗 |
[11:26] | – What happened in the school? – Weatherbee shut us down. | -学校发生了什么 -韦瑟比把我们叫停 |
[11:28] | – And kicked our asses out. – Then the Serpents took off again. | -之后赶出来了 -然后毒蛇帮的人又走了 |
[11:31] | – Do you know where? – Yeah, they went down Fernleaf. | -去哪儿了 -他们去弗恩利夫了 |
[11:32] | – Probably to Midge Klump’s house. – Why there? | -可能去米吉·克勒姆家了 -为什么 |
[11:34] | To trash it. Because I told them | 去砸他家 因为我告诉他们 |
[11:36] | Mrs. Klump shot Fangs, not Reggie. | 向毒牙开枪的是克勒姆夫人 不是雷吉 |
[11:38] | Jughead, you have to coax them off the ledge. | 猪头 你一定要劝他们冷静下来 |
[11:41] | – Yeah, I’m on it. – Wait… | -我现在就去 -等等 |
[11:43] | – You’ve spoken to Betty? – She’s with her mom. | -你和贝蒂联系了吗 -她和她妈在一起 |
[11:45] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[11:48] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[11:53] | Archie, it’s Pop. | 亚奇 我是老爹 |
[11:54] | I’ve got a friend of yours here. | 你有个朋友在我这里 |
[11:56] | I think he needs help. | 他好像需要你的帮助 |
[12:07] | 未知号码 | |
[12:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:17] | Betty, it’s FP. | 贝蒂 我是FP |
[12:19] | I’m at Riverdale General, is Jug with you? | 我在河谷镇综合医院 你和猪头在一起吗 |
[12:21] | Mr. Jones, no, I– I don’t know where he is. | 琼斯先生 没有 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[12:24] | All right, if you see him, | 如果你见到他 |
[12:25] | you tell him I’m looking for him, okay? | 告诉他我在找他 好吗 |
[12:26] | – Of course, I will. – Also, uh… | -当然 我会的 -还有 |
[12:29] | Betty, they just brought your old man into the ER. | 贝蒂 他们刚把你爸送到急诊室 |
[12:32] | My dad? | 我爸 |
[12:34] | Is he hurt badly? | 他伤得严重吗 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. He’s bleeding quite a bit. | 我不清楚 他流了不少血 |
[12:37] | You want me to check on him? | 要我去看看他吗 |
[12:38] | No. That’s okay, Mr. Jones. I’m on my way. | 不用了 琼斯先生 我这就过去 |
[12:41] | Where do you plan on getting the | 你准备去哪儿弄 |
[12:43] | million dollars to pay for this lunatic bounty? | 一百万愚蠢的赏金 |
[12:45] | Your father has secret funds. | 你父亲有秘密基金 |
[12:47] | My ass, he does. | 有才怪 |
[12:49] | And if Daddy thinks he can use my money | 如果老爸以为他可以用我的钱 |
[12:51] | for one of his Machiavellian ploys, he better think again. | 实现不择手段的阴谋 那他就错了 |
[12:54] | Because I’m taking back what I got from the St. Clairs. | 我要拿回圣克莱尔家给我的钱 |
[12:57] | Your father already told | 你父亲已经说过 |
[12:58] | you he’d put that money in a trust for you! | 他用那笔钱为你投了信托基金 |
[13:01] | He stole it, you mean! | 你是说他偷了我的钱 |
[13:06] | Veronica! | 维罗尼卡 |
[13:08] | Veronica! | 维罗尼卡 |
[13:09] | You’re wasting your time. Your money is not in there. | 你这是浪费时间 你的钱不在那里 |
[13:14] | Veronica, just open the door and we can talk about this. | 维罗尼卡 打开门 我们好好谈谈 |
[13:34] | 洛奇实业 十月惊奇 | |
[13:51] | 顾家模范弗雷德·安德鲁斯并不单纯 | |
[13:56] | I didn’t know where else to go. Mr. Lodge left me hanging. | 我没有地方可去 洛奇先生不管我了 |
[13:58] | Wait, Reggie, I know he paid you to trash the Whyte Wyrm. | 等等 雷吉 我知道他雇你砸掉白魔龙 |
[14:03] | But did he put you up to this? | 但这事是他让你干的吗 |
[14:04] | Guys? Outside. | 看外面 |
[14:11] | Serpents! They’re coming for me. | 毒蛇帮 他们来找我了 |
[14:16] | Archie, what’s up? | 亚奇 怎么了 |
[14:17] | Jughead, where the hell are you guys? | 猪头 你们在哪里 |
[14:19] | I just got the Serpents back to the Whyte Wyrm. | 我刚把毒蛇帮的人带回白魔龙酒吧 |
[14:21] | Mrs. Klump’s house is secure. | 克勒姆家没事了 |
[14:23] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[14:24] | Well, if the Serpents are with you, | 如果毒蛇帮和你在一起 |
[14:25] | then who the hell is out here at Pop’s? | 那老爹快餐店外面的人是谁 |
[14:30] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[14:32] | Jug? | 猪头 |
[14:35] | Looks like the Ghoulies are back in town. | 看来食尸鬼回来了 |
[14:51] | Damnit! Nobody’s answering at the Sheriff’s station. | 警察局没人接电话 |
[14:54] | Looks like we’re on our own. | 看来我们只能靠自己了 |
[14:55] | Okay, we should be fine as long as everybody just– | 不用担心 只要大家… |
[14:58] | Everybody, get away from the windows! | 大家都离窗户远一点 |
[15:02] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[15:10] | Do you have a gun in here, Pop? | 你这里有枪吗 老爹 |
[15:11] | No. | 没有 |
[15:13] | Had my fill of gunfire back in the war. | 打仗的时候我已经受够了枪炮 |
[15:16] | But I learned a trick in the riots of 79. | 但我在79年暴动时学了一招 |
[15:18] | I have Mr. Lodge’s leftover liquor from that poker night. | 这里还有洛奇先生打牌那天剩的酒 |
[15:21] | And you get to the roof through the crawlspace– | 如果你能穿过窄道爬到房顶… |
[15:23] | I like how you’re thinking, Pop. | 我喜欢这个主意 老爹 |
[15:28] | Anyone want to come out and play? | 有没有人想出来玩 |
[15:32] | We got some new toys to show you! | 我们有新玩意儿给你们看 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[15:48] | Hit me! | 冲我扔 |
[15:59] | All right, now it’s a party! | 这才带劲 |
[16:05] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 快走 |
[16:10] | Get the hell outta here. | 都给我滚 |
[16:17] | Mr. Keller, I thought you resigned. | 凯勒先生 我以为你辞职了 |
[16:19] | Turned in my badge, but not the cruiser yet. | 把警徽交了 巡逻车还没交 |
[16:21] | How did you guys know we were here? | 你们怎么知道我们在这里 |
[16:23] | Well, Jug called, said | 猪头打电话说 |
[16:24] | you were in trouble so I called your dad… | 你们遇到麻烦了 所以我打给你爸 |
[16:26] | …right when Kevin called. | 刚好凯文也打来了 |
[16:28] | We’re not letting this town go down without a fight. | 我们不会眼睁睁看着小镇陷落 |
[16:30] | Hot Riverdale Dads to the Rescue. | 性感河谷镇老爸救援行动 |
[16:33] | I can’t just sit here– | 我不能无动于衷… |
[16:34] | You don’t have a choice, Sweet Pea, you’re staying put. | 你没有选择 香豌豆 你得待在这里 |
[16:38] | You said it yourself, the Ghoulies are back! | 是你自己说的 食尸鬼回来了 |
[16:41] | We will deal with them. | 我们会处理好的 |
[16:43] | As soon as my dad gets back– | 只要我爸回来 |
[16:44] | Oh, so you’re not our leader all of a sudden? | 所以你突然就不当我们的老大了吗 |
[16:46] | Oh, no, that’s right, you’re just the guy who got Fangs shot! | 没错 就是你害毒牙中枪 |
[16:49] | – Watch it– – And now, Fangs might die! | -说话注意点 -现在毒牙可能会死掉 |
[16:51] | And the Ghoulies are out for | 食尸鬼找我们报仇 |
[16:52] | our blood because of a drag race you started. | 都是因为你开始的直线加速赛 |
[16:56] | An hour. That’s all I’m asking for, Sweet Pea. | 我只要一个小时 香豌豆 |
[17:07] | This is utterly vile. Daddy has already written the story. | 这真是太卑鄙了 老爸已经写好了 |
[17:11] | About the affair you and Fred had. What was he planning to do? | 关于你和弗雷德出轨的文章 他打算干什么 |
[17:14] | Publish that in The Register? And drag you both through the mud? | 在报社发表吗 让你们两个都名誉扫地 |
[17:17] | Fred’s running on family values. | 弗雷德在宣传家庭价值观 |
[17:21] | I’m the law and order candidate. | 我是治安候选人 |
[17:23] | Your father believes an October Surprise like this one | 你父亲相信 像这样的”十月惊奇”事件 |
[17:25] | would hurt me, but I’d survive. | 会伤害到我 但是我能应对 |
[17:28] | And it would utterly destroy Fred’s campaign. | 但是会彻底击垮弗雷德的竞选 |
[17:30] | Wait, you’re in on this? | 等等 你也参与这件事了 |
[17:32] | There’s a game plan, Veronica. | 这是策略 维罗尼卡 |
[17:33] | What kind of man would do this to his own wife? | 什么样的男人会对他的妻子做这样的事 |
[17:36] | I’ll tell you! The kind of man | 我来告诉你 这种男人 |
[17:38] | who always has someone else to take the risk, | 总是让别人承担风险 |
[17:40] | to stand in the line of fire, to run for Mayor. | 去面对危险 去竞选镇长 |
[17:45] | That’s what you are to him. | 这就是你对于他的意义 |
[17:47] | A means to an end. Kindling for the fire. | 为了达到目的的手段 用来点燃的引火物 |
[17:50] | Oh, no, Veronica. | 不是的 维罗尼卡 |
[17:53] | Your father would never put us in harm’s way. | 你父亲永远不会让我们陷入危险 |
[17:55] | The fact that you still believe that after everything he’s done, | 在他做了这些事之后你仍然相信他 |
[17:59] | chills me, Mom. | 吓到我了 妈妈 |
[18:03] | Pop Tate, I heard there was an incident at the diner. | 泰特老爹 我听说你的餐馆出事了 |
[18:06] | Rioters were here, Mr. Lodge. | 有暴徒来过 洛奇先生 |
[18:07] | But Fred Andrews showed up | 但是费雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[18:09] | with Tom Keller and FP Jones. | 带着汤姆·凯勒和FP·琼斯过来 |
[18:11] | They saved us, helped | 他们救了我们 |
[18:12] | defend the Chock’lit Shoppe from the Ghoulies. | 帮助快餐店抵御食尸鬼的攻击 |
[18:14] | – Everyone’s calling them heroes. – I see. | -大家都称他们是英雄 -我知道了 |
[18:17] | Well, thank you, Pop. | 谢谢你 老爹 |
[18:19] | – And, uh, I’m glad you’re okay. – All right. | -很高兴你没事 -好的 |
[18:28] | Sorry, we’re not serving right now. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[18:33] | So that wasn’t Hiram Lodge you were just speaking with, was it? | 刚刚给你打电话的不是海勒姆·洛奇吧 |
[18:36] | – It was. – He’s an old friend of my father’s. | -是他 -他是我父亲的一个老朋友 |
[18:39] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he lives, would you? | 你不会碰巧还知道他住在哪里吧 |
[18:44] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[18:45] | Um, my dad is here. Hal Cooper, what room is he in? | 我父亲在这里 哈尔·库伯 他在哪间病房 |
[18:49] | Uh, 221. Just down the hall. | 221号 沿着走廊走 |
[19:03] | Dad? | 爸 |
[19:19] | We keep missing each other. | 我们总是错过 |
[19:24] | You murdered Dr. Masters? | 你杀了马斯特斯医生 |
[19:26] | He asked too many questions. | 他问的问题太多了 |
[19:29] | So there’s no method to the killing, now? No grand design? | 你现在没有杀人模式了吗 没有蓝图 |
[19:32] | You’re just a run-of-the-mill psychopath? | 你就是个普通的变态杀手 |
[19:34] | You need to come home, Betty. | 你得回家 贝蒂 |
[19:36] | So we can talk and finish this. | 我们可以谈一谈 结束这件事 |
[19:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:41] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不到我 |
[19:44] | Your mother’s here. | 你母亲在这里 |
[19:48] | What? Mom’s there? | 什么 我妈在那 |
[19:51] | If you’re not home in 10 minutes, or if you call the police, | 如果你十分钟之内没有到家 或者报警的话 |
[19:53] | I will slit your mother’s | 我就在 |
[19:54] | – throat in the middle of the living room. – No. | -客厅里割了你母亲的喉咙 -不 |
[20:08] | – Hello. – Hello, lover boy. | -喂 -你好 帅哥 |
[20:10] | It’s your old gal pal. | 我是你闺蜜 |
[20:12] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[20:14] | You picked a really bad time. | 你这个电话打得真不是时候 |
[20:16] | Oh, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[20:17] | Riverdale, burning to the ground? It’s tragic. | 河谷镇快要被摧毁了 真是个悲剧 |
[20:20] | How about we meet up and talk about it, hmm? | 我们见面聊一聊怎么样 |
[20:22] | Your old hangout, by the docks? | 老地方 在码头边上 |
[20:25] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要去见你 |
[20:26] | Because if you don’t, | 因为要是你不来的话 |
[20:27] | I’ll start carving up your girlfriend’s face. | 我就开始割你女朋友的脸 |
[20:29] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[20:31] | Oh, please. Ponytail’s a snooze! | 得了吧 马尾妹不在这里 |
[20:34] | No, I mean your Southside Smurfette. | 不是她 我说的是你的南区蓝妹妹 |
[20:38] | What do you think I should start with? | 你觉得我应该从哪里开始割呢 |
[20:39] | Tell her to go to hell, Jughead. | 让她去死 猪头 |
[20:41] | Hmm, maybe her tongue, huh? | 也许从她的舌头开始 |
[20:43] | Come now. And alone. | 现在就来 一个人 |
[20:45] | It’ll just be me and Pinkie here. | 这里只有我和小拇指 |
[20:49] | Mom? Mom, where are you? | 妈妈 妈妈你在哪儿 |
[20:51] | Betty, thank God you’re okay. | 贝蒂 谢天谢地你没事 |
[20:53] | I’ve been calling you. Where have you been? | 我一直在给你打电话 你去哪儿了 |
[20:54] | Mom, is Dad here? Quick, is he here or is he not? | 妈妈 爸爸在吗 快点 他在不在 |
[20:57] | – Yeah, honey. Why? – Where is he? | -他在这 亲爱的 怎么了 -他在哪儿 |
[20:57] | – What– What’s going on? – We have to go. | -发生什么了 -我们得离开 |
[20:59] | – What? – We have to leave. | -什么 -我们得离开这 |
[21:00] | – We have to go. – Betty! | -我们得快走 -贝蒂 |
[21:02] | You made it home. | 你到家了 |
[21:04] | You dad has some crazy idea | 你爸有点疯狂的想法 |
[21:06] | to show us old home movies. | 他要给我们看以前的家庭录像 |
[21:09] | I figured we’d indulge him | 我想我们就满足他吧 |
[21:11] | since we’re practically on lock-down anyway. | 鉴于我们现在都被封锁在家里 |
[21:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | Well, I’m just happy we’re all here as a family. | 我只是很高兴我们一家人都在这里 |
[21:23] | Sit down, Betty. | 坐下 贝蒂 |
[21:24] | I think you’re really going to enjoy this. | 我觉得你会喜欢看的 |
[21:39] | Now, remember, I’m making this movie | 现在记住 我录制这个影片 |
[21:41] | so we never forget what your daddy sacrificed for us. | 这样就永远不会忘记爸爸为我们牺牲了什么 |
[21:44] | You do love your daddy, don’t you, Harold? | 你是爱爸爸的 不是吗 哈罗德 |
[21:46] | Yes, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[21:49] | And you want your daddy to keep living with us? | 你希望爸爸和我们继续生活在一起 |
[21:51] | Yes, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[21:53] | I don’t understand, what are we watching? | 我不明白 我们看的是什么 |
[21:55] | – Is that you, Hal? – It is. | -那是你吗 哈尔 -是的 |
[21:57] | Your daddy did something very noble, Harold. | 你父亲做了一件非常高尚的事 哈罗德 |
[22:00] | He took care of that Conway family. | 他解决了康韦一家 |
[22:02] | They were sinners. And what happens to sinners? | 他们都是罪人 罪人都会怎么样 |
[22:05] | Sinners have to die. | 罪人都必须死 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[22:08] | What is this, a snuff film? | 这是什么 变态凶杀电影吗 |
[22:10] | Shut the hell up, Alice. | 闭嘴 艾丽丝 |
[22:12] | For once in your life. | 就这一回 |
[22:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:15] | Now, That little Conway boy who survived, | 那个康韦家的小男孩活了下来 |
[22:18] | they’re going to ask him who killed his family. | 他们会问他是谁杀了他一家 |
[22:20] | He needs to point out somebody, anybody, but not Daddy. | 他要指证一个人 随便谁 但不能是你爸爸 |
[22:25] | Because we don’t want Daddy to be taken away from us, do we? | 因为我们不想爸爸离开我们 对吗 |
[22:28] | No, I love my daddy. | 对 我爱我爸爸 |
[22:31] | So you have to help him. | 那你就要帮他 |
[22:32] | Make sure that when they ask the Conway boy | 确保他们问到康韦家的孩子 |
[22:35] | who he saw kill his family, | 他看见是谁杀了他一家时 |
[22:37] | make sure he doesn’t say Daddy. | 他绝不会说是爸爸 |
[22:39] | Can you do that, Harold? Convince him? | 你能做到吗 哈罗德 说服他 |
[22:41] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[22:43] | You’re a good boy, Hal. | 真是个乖孩子 哈尔 |
[22:45] | Your father let him escape, but you, you will do better. | 你父亲让他逃了 但你 你能做得更好 |
[22:49] | You must do better. | 你必须做得更好 |
[22:52] | Take out your taperecorder, Alice. | 拿出你的录音机 艾丽丝 |
[22:56] | I need you to record this. | 我要你把这个录下来 |
[23:01] | The Conways, | 康韦一家 |
[23:02] | that was the family that was murdered 40 years ago? | 就是那个40年前被杀害了的一家人吗 |
[23:04] | Yes. Oh, my God! | 是的 天呐 |
[23:06] | Take it out! | 拿出来 |
[23:10] | And I want to tell my story. | 我想说出我的故事 |
[23:14] | No, our story, really. | 不 其实是我们的故事 |
[23:18] | First, to clear something up. | 首先 先澄清一件事 |
[23:21] | Your Great-Grandpappy Cooper | 你的曾祖父库伯 |
[23:23] | wasn’t murdered by his brother, like some dog. | 不是被他那兄弟像狗一样被杀死的 |
[23:28] | He was the killer. | 他才是凶手 |
[23:29] | He killed Great-Grandpappy Blossom | 他杀了布鲁森曾祖父 |
[23:31] | and then took on the Cooper name | 然后改姓库伯 |
[23:33] | to create a new identity for himself. | 给自己创造了一个新身份 |
[23:37] | For us. | 也给了我们新身份 |
[23:39] | What’s that have to do with the Conways? | 那和康韦一家有什么关系 |
[23:41] | The Conways knew our secret. | 康韦一家知道我们的秘密 |
[23:43] | And Mr. Conway blackmailed my father, your Grandpappy. | 康韦先生敲诈我的父亲 你的爷爷 |
[23:47] | So Grandpa killed them? | 所以爷爷杀了他们 |
[23:49] | – They were sinners, Betty. – Even the children? | -他们都是罪人 贝蒂 -连孩子也是吗 |
[23:52] | Well, there was one survivor. | 有一个幸存者 |
[23:54] | The Conways’ boy, Joseph. | 康韦的儿子 约瑟夫 |
[23:55] | Mr. Svenson, | 斯文森先生 |
[23:57] | who you convinced to accuse an innocent man. | 你说服了他去指控一个无辜的人 |
[24:00] | Joseph was easy to manipulate | 约瑟夫和小时候一样 |
[24:04] | as a boy and as a man. | 容易操控 |
[24:05] | What are you telling us? Hal, that– | 你想跟我们说什么 哈尔 |
[24:08] | That I have a darkness, Alice. | 我有阴暗的一面 艾丽丝 |
[24:10] | The same darkness my father had, | 和我父亲一样的阴暗面 |
[24:12] | the same darkness his father had. | 和他父亲一样的阴暗面 |
[24:16] | And now, it lives in Betty. | 现在贝蒂也有 |
[24:21] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[24:38] | Who am I, Betty? | 我是谁 贝蒂 |
[24:42] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[24:45] | Say who I am! | 说我是谁 |
[24:52] | You’re the Black Hood. | 你就是黑兜帽 |
[24:57] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[25:00] | Now say what I did. | 说我都干了什么 |
[25:06] | You… | 你… |
[25:08] | shot Mr. Andrews. | 朝安德鲁斯先生开了枪 |
[25:10] | You killed Ms. Grundy, | 你杀了格伦迪老师 |
[25:14] | the Sugarman, Midge, Dr. Masters… | “糖人” 米吉 马斯特斯医生… |
[25:19] | – But the debate– – Was not me. | -但那场辩论会 -那不是我 |
[25:22] | I can’t take credit for that. | 这个罪名不能扣在我头上 |
[25:27] | How’s Veronica dealing with all this? | 维罗尼卡怎么面对这些的 |
[25:29] | Oh, she’s in lock-down at the Pembrooke. | 她被锁在佩姆布鲁克了 |
[25:31] | For all of Mr. Lodge’s talk about law and order, | 洛奇先生满嘴全是法律和秩序 |
[25:34] | he was nowhere to be seen tonight. | 但今晚却不见了踪影 |
[25:36] | Well, I just went out there to try to find you. | 我只是去那找你 |
[25:38] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna lock up. | 我把门锁好 |
[26:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:46] | Thought about going pro after high school. | 我高中毕业后有想过去练职业 |
[26:49] | – Dad! – What? Okay… | -爸 -什么 好吧 |
[26:51] | No! | 不 |
[26:57] | Dad, Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[27:00] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:01] | Tom Keller, | 汤姆·凯勒 |
[27:03] | he just put these on before we went to the diner. | 他在我们去吃晚饭前刚给我穿上了这个 |
[27:05] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:07] | Archie, no! | 亚奇 不 |
[27:21] | Dad, why did you become the Black Hood? | 爸 你为什么变成了黑兜帽 |
[27:23] | ‘Cause this is a town of sinners, Betty. | 因为这是个罪恶之镇 贝蒂 |
[27:28] | And… | 还有 |
[27:31] | Sinners have to die. | 罪人必须死 |
[27:33] | Your speech at the Jubilee. | 你在周年纪念上的演讲 |
[27:36] | Riverdale must do better. | 河谷镇必须做得更好 |
[27:38] | We must do better. | 我们必须做得更好 |
[27:40] | You will do better. You must do better. | 你能做得更好 你必须做得更好 |
[27:43] | Reminded me of a promise that I’d made to my mother. | 让我想起了我对母亲的承诺 |
[27:47] | That this town will do better. | 这个镇会变得更好 |
[27:49] | We must do better. | 我们必须做到更好 |
[27:51] | So I picked up my father’s sword, | 所以我拿起了父亲的剑 |
[27:54] | and I continued the work that he and my grandfather started. | 并继续了他和我爷爷的事业 |
[28:01] | The purging of sin. | 洗清罪恶 |
[28:02] | No, none of this makes any sense. | 不 这些说不通啊 |
[28:08] | Dad, why did you want all of this recorded? | 爸 你为什么要把所有这些录下来 |
[28:10] | I want everyone to understand when they find us. | 我希望大家找到我们时能明白 |
[28:22] | Hiya, Jones. | 琼斯 |
[28:27] | Toni, are you okay? | 托妮 你还好吗 |
[28:29] | Jughead, she’s not alone. | 猪头 她不是一个人 |
[28:34] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[28:39] | You said it was just going to be the two of us. | 你说过只有我们两个的 |
[28:41] | I never go anywhere without back-up any more, | 自从你对我做过那事以后 |
[28:42] | not after what you did to me. | 我绝不会没有后援就行动 |
[28:45] | Besides, we need to talk, | 再者说了 我们得谈谈 |
[28:48] | all of us… | 我们所有人 |
[28:50] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[28:52] | I’m taking Toni and we’re leaving. | 我要带托妮离开 |
[28:53] | Not so fast! | 别急 |
[28:55] | I’ve been waiting to see you again for a long time. | 为了再次见到你 我等待已久 |
[28:59] | Get back, you hobgoblin! | 退后 你这个怪物 |
[29:04] | I brought back-up, too. | 我也带了后援 |
[29:06] | Like I said, I’m taking Toni, and we’re leaving. | 我说了 我要带托妮离开 |
[29:11] | Untie her, you Serpent hag. | 放了她 你这个毒蛇女巫 |
[29:17] | Take her, then. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | But remember, when all your friends are dead, | 但你记着 当你所有的朋友都死了 |
[29:21] | I tried giving you a chance. | 我给过你机会 |
[29:30] | Why do you keep coming back? What do you want? | 你还回来干什么 你想干什么 |
[29:32] | The Southside. | 南区 |
[29:34] | There’s money to be made here in “The Town With Pep”, | 在这个活力之镇是有钱可赚的 |
[29:37] | if you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty. | 只要不怕脏了手就行 |
[29:41] | So you’re partnering with the Ghoulies | 所以你在和食尸鬼合作 |
[29:42] | to sell drugs on the Southside? | 在南区卖毒品 |
[29:44] | Bingo. So here’s the offer | 答对了 所以我有个 |
[29:46] | I want you to take back to your dad and your tribe. | 想让你待会给你爸和你部落的提议 |
[29:50] | The Serpents ship out tonight, | 毒蛇帮今晚离开 |
[29:52] | or it’s a showdown with the Ghoulies at Pickens Park at dawn. | 不然明天黎明在皮肯斯公园和食尸鬼对决 |
[29:59] | I’m fine either way. | 我都可以 |
[30:13] | Hello. I’m here to see Mr. Lodge. | 你好 我来见洛奇先生 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry, he’s not available. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[30:21] | Are his lovely wife and beautiful daughter at home? | 那他可爱的妻子和美丽的女儿在家吗 |
[30:27] | This is a game of nerves, | 这是一场理智的博弈 |
[30:28] | Veronica, and clearly, you’ve lost yours. | 维罗尼卡 而且显然 你已经输掉了理智 |
[30:30] | I’d rather have lost my nerve than my mind, | 相比起我的头脑 我宁愿丧失理智 |
[30:33] | which clearly, you and Daddy have. | 显然你和爸爸还有 |
[30:36] | That “October Surprise” wouldn’t just destroy Fred’s campaign, | “十月惊奇”不仅会毁掉费雷德的竞选 |
[30:39] | it would ruin his life! | 它会毁掉他的一生 |
[30:45] | Oh, God, who is it? | 天呐 谁呀 |
[30:58] | You may know my father. Goes by the name Papa Poutine. | 你们或许认识我的父亲 他叫薯老爹 |
[31:02] | He told me, if he was ever to be murdered, | 他告诉我 如果他被杀 |
[31:04] | not to take the life of the man who killed him, | 不要取走杀他的人的性命 |
[31:07] | but to take the lives of those that man loved the most. | 而是要取走那个人最爱的人的性命 |
[31:11] | – Mom… – Mija, run. Run! | -妈妈 -宝贝 跑 快跑 |
[31:23] | Stay behind me! | 站到我身后 |
[31:49] | It’s time we end the Ghoulie scourge | 是时候永久解决掉食尸鬼 |
[31:51] | and that traitor, Penny Peabody permanently. | 还有那个叛徒 佩妮·皮博迪 |
[31:54] | Sweet Pea, two hours ago | 香豌豆 两小时前 |
[31:55] | your fight was with Reggie Mantle. | 你还在跟雷吉·曼特尔争斗 |
[31:58] | Now you want us to go to war | 现在你想让我们去争夺 |
[31:59] | over territory that we don’t even control anymore? | 甚至不受我们掌控的领土吗 |
[32:02] | This is Hiram Lodge’s problem, not ours. | 那是海勒姆·洛奇的问题 不是我们的 |
[32:05] | So you’re just gonna hand over Sunnyside Trailer Park, | 所以你要向佩妮和食尸鬼 |
[32:07] | our home to Penny and the Ghoulies? | 交出我们的家园 向阳拖车公园吗 |
[32:09] | Toni, I don’t want us to die. | 托妮 我不希望我们死 |
[32:12] | A rumble with the Ghoulies right now? | 现在和食尸鬼叫嚣 |
[32:13] | – It’s a suicide-run. – It’s better than a coward’s death. | -这是自杀 -总比当个懦夫死掉要强 |
[32:15] | – Don’t we have to defend ourselves? – Calm yourself… | -我们不是要自我防卫吗 -你冷静一下 |
[32:17] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[32:21] | I just got a call from the Sheriff’s office. | 我刚接到警长办公室打来的电话 |
[32:26] | Fangs, uh… | 毒牙 |
[32:30] | He didn’t make it. He’s gone. | 他没坚持住 他走了 |
[32:34] | Fangs is dead? | 毒牙死了 |
[32:35] | And we will mourn him, hell yeah, we will. | 我们会哀悼他 我们会的 |
[32:37] | But first, we will honor him. | 但首先 我们要向他致敬 |
[32:40] | From what I just heard, | 就我刚刚听到的来说 |
[32:41] | it sounds like we need to put it to a vote. | 听起来我们好像需要表决 |
[32:44] | All those against going to war with the Ghoulies? | 反对与食尸鬼开战的有多少 |
[32:51] | And all those for giving them hell on the battlefield tomorrow? | 明天想在战场上送他们下地狱的人有多少 |
[33:14] | Well, Hal, I can’t say I’m surprised. | 哈尔 我其实不惊讶 |
[33:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:19] | I always knew you were a Mama’s boy. | 我知道你就是个妈宝 |
[33:21] | – What did you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你没听错 |
[33:26] | I knew it. I knew you couldn’t do anything for yourself. | 我就知道 我就知道你无法为自己做任何事 |
[33:31] | Mom, whatever you’re doing, I wouldn’t. | 妈妈 不管你在做什么 我不建议你这样 |
[33:33] | All I’m doing is I’m pointing out | 我在做的只是指出 |
[33:34] | that your father can’t do anything right. | 你父亲什么事都做不好 |
[33:37] | Not even be a serial killer! | 甚至是连环杀手 |
[33:39] | Cleansing the town of sin? | 清除罪恶之城 |
[33:42] | Really, Hal, you’re the damn sinner. | 是吗 哈尔 你就是那个该死的罪人 |
[33:46] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[33:48] | What are you going to do, Hal? | 你能怎么办 哈尔 |
[33:49] | Are you going to kill the entire town? Whoever’s jaywalked? | 你要杀了镇上所有犯错的人吗 |
[33:53] | What did Fred Andrews do to deserve to get shot? | 弗雷德·安德鲁斯做了什么要你朝他开枪 |
[33:55] | He was an adulterer. | 他是个奸夫 |
[33:57] | Oh, then why don’t you kill yourself? | 那你怎么不自杀呢 |
[33:59] | You had a fling with Penelope Blossom. | 你和佩内洛普·布鲁森不是有一段么 |
[34:01] | Or me, for that matter, since I stepped out on you with FP, | 也有我 反正我也和FP偷情了 |
[34:04] | who, in every way that you’re not… | 你跟他一比 |
[34:09] | is a real man. | 真不像个男人 |
[34:29] | This is a mistake. | 这不行 |
[34:33] | You can see that, right? | 你能看出来吧 |
[34:35] | We’d be going in blind, Dad. | 我们这是在抓瞎 爸 |
[34:37] | Would you listen to me for two seconds? | 你听我说行吗 |
[34:40] | For all we know, the Ghoulies outnumber us one hundred to one– | 我们和食尸鬼是以一对百 |
[34:45] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:57] | Boy, I’ve been doing this a lot longer than you have. | 儿子 我比你干的时间久多了 |
[35:00] | And we voted. | 我们也投票了 |
[35:02] | If we’re going down, we’re going down fighting. | 要死也得战死 |
[35:08] | As for being outnumbered, I’ll rally the reserves. | 人不够我就去找后备队 |
[35:13] | They’ll fight. | 他们会加入的 |
[35:32] | – This is Hiram. – Fangs getting arrested, the riot, | -我是海勒姆 -毒牙被捕 暴动 |
[35:36] | the Ghoulies showing up the night of the riot, | 食尸鬼那晚也在暴动现场 |
[35:38] | with Penny in tow… | 佩妮和他们一起 |
[35:41] | None of this is happenstance. | 这些都不是偶然 |
[35:43] | Jughead, I genuinely have no idea what you’re talking about. | 猪头 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[35:45] | You’ve been buying up everything you could. | 你收买了所有人 |
[35:48] | But you couldn’t buy us, | 但你无法收买我们 |
[35:52] | so you paid the Ghoulies | 所以你雇食尸鬼 |
[35:54] | and Penny to go to war with the Serpents | 还有佩妮与毒蛇帮发起战争 |
[35:58] | to finally get rid of us once and for all. | 这样就能彻底除掉我们 |
[36:01] | How much is this costing you? | 你花了多少钱 |
[36:04] | I’m hanging up now. | 我挂了 |
[36:05] | ‘Cause I have a counter offer. | 我有个提议 |
[36:11] | Mr. Lodge? | 洛奇先生 |
[36:15] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[36:28] | Andre? | 安德 |
[36:42] | Veronica? Hermione? | 维罗尼卡 赫敏 |
[36:46] | There’s another dead body in the study. | 书房又死了个人 |
[36:50] | It’s your mess, Daddy. You clean it up. | 是你的烂摊子 爸 你搞定吧 |
[37:25] | It was him, Arch. | 是他 亚奇 |
[37:27] | My dad was the Black Hood. | 我爸就是黑兜帽 |
[37:33] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[37:34] | Did you see him leave my house? | 你看到他离开我家了吗 |
[37:35] | He tried to shoot my dad again. | 他又想射杀我爸 |
[37:37] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:38] | An hour ago. | 一小时前 |
[37:40] | No, no, no. That’s impossible, he was here with us. | 不可能 他当时和我们在一起 |
[37:47] | – Jug? – Betty… | -猪头 -贝蒂 |
[37:50] | I’m happy to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[37:52] | Me, too, Jug. You have no idea. | 我也是 猪头 你都不知道 |
[37:55] | I just want to let you know that I love you. | 我想告诉你 我很爱你 |
[37:57] | And I’ll never stop loving you. | 会永远爱你 |
[37:58] | What are you saying, Jug? Where are you? | 你说什么呢 猪头 你在哪 |
[38:01] | – Where is he? – I’ll see you soon. | -他在哪 -再见 |
[38:17] | The Sacrificial Lamb arrives. | 牺牲羔羊来啦 |
[38:22] | I’ll remind you of the deal | 我要提醒你 |
[38:23] | that I made with your boss, Hiram Lodge. | 记得我和你们老板海勒姆·洛奇达成的协议 |
[38:26] | I hand myself over to you tonight | 我今晚来这 |
[38:28] | and there’s no bloodshed tomorrow. | 明天就不会有暴力冲突了 |
[38:30] | Apparently, getting you out of the picture | 显然把你除掉 |
[38:32] | is more important to him than all-out Serpent annihilation. | 对他来说比干掉整个毒蛇帮更重要 |
[38:36] | 30-to-1. Are you that afraid of me? | 30对1 你们这么怕我 |
[38:43] | The only scary thing is what we’re going to do | 你唯一要害怕的就是 |
[38:45] | to your girlfriend when we find her. | 等我们找到你女友要对她做什么 |
[38:56] | You’re a true hero, Jughead. | 你是个真英雄 猪头 |
[39:00] | Let your dying thought be that your sacrifice was for nothing. | 你死前的念头就是自己的牺牲毫无意义 |
[39:05] | And that come morning, | 第二天早上 |
[39:07] | Riverdale as you know it will cease to exist. | 你脑海中的河谷镇就不复存在了 |
[39:12] | Don’t finish him off yet, guys. | 你们给他留口气啊 |
[39:15] | I want my pound of flesh first. | 我想先尝尝鲜 |
[39:23] | Betty, are you and your mom okay? | 贝蒂 你和你妈没事吧 |
[39:24] | Mr. Jones, is Jughead with you? | 琼斯先生 猪头和你在一起吗 |
[39:26] | No, he’s at the trailer. Why? | 没有 他在拖车 怎么了 |
[39:27] | I’m just really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[39:29] | He called to say how much he loves me | 他打电话来说他有多爱我 |
[39:31] | and it almost sounded like he was saying goodbye for good. | 听起来就像是要永别了一样 |
[39:36] | Toni, where was Penny hiding out? | 托妮 佩妮躲哪了 |
[39:49] | Jug! | 猪头 |
[39:58] | Sheriff Minetta delivered the bodies to the coroner’s office, | 米内塔警长把尸体送到了验尸房 |
[40:00] | tagged them as riot victims, | 标上了暴动受害者 |
[40:01] | so no one’s going to be asking us any questions. | 这样就没人会问问题了 |
[40:09] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:11] | I just thank God that neither of you were hurt. | 谢天谢地你们都没事 |
[40:18] | I found your October Surprise file. | 我发现了你”十月惊奇”的文件 |
[40:23] | Well, your mother understands the costs of winning. | 你母亲了解胜利的代价 |
[40:28] | Better than almost anyone. Isn’t that right, mi amor? | 比大部分人都懂 对吧 亲爱的 |
[40:32] | I realized something. | 我明白了一件事 |
[40:34] | There will always be an October surprise with you. | 你总是会弄各种各样的”十月惊奇” |
[40:39] | And another and another. | 一个接一个 |
[40:43] | But while Mom may volunteer to be your collateral damage, | 老妈自愿承受伤害 |
[40:48] | – I won’t. – What’d I always teach you? | -我不会 -我怎么教你的 |
[40:51] | Never lose sight of the bigger picture. | 要顾全大局 |
[40:55] | I’m not the one who’s lost sight, Daddy. | 不顾全大局的是你 老爸 |
[41:14] | – Where is he? Where’s Jug? – Guys… | -他在哪 猪头呢 -各位 |