| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
| [00:09] | Ladies, gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
| [00:10] | it’s been months in the making, but we’re finally here. | 我们筹备了好几个月 如今终于齐聚一堂 |
| [00:12] | Welcome to New Southside. | 欢迎来到新南区 |
| [00:14] | Are you asking me to join the Serpents, Jug? | 你是在让我加入毒蛇帮吗 猪头 |
| [00:16] | Just wanted to know how you felt about being my queen. | 我想知道你愿不愿意做我的王后 |
| [00:19] | I’m willing to sell the Whyte Wyrm to you | 我想把白魔龙卖给你 |
| [00:21] | – for Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe. – No more evil. | -换老爹快餐店 -再无邪恶 |
| [00:24] | You have no power over me. | 你无权干涉我 |
| [00:27] | I have someone who can help you. | 我觉得我有人能帮你 |
| [00:29] | Mom, from the farm. | 妈 农场的朋友 |
| [00:31] | It needs a lot of work, Dad, but I’m up for it, if you are. | 工程不小 爸 你如果愿意我随时上阵 |
| [00:33] | Your new student body president, Archie Andrews. | 你们的新学生会主席是亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
| [00:37] | You got Andre to kill that boy at Shadow Lake, Cassidy. | 你让安德在影子湖杀了那个男孩 卡西迪 |
| [00:41] | And when I do prove this, I’m just gonna come for you. | 等我能证明这一切 我会找上门来 |
| [00:43] | Steps have been taken to | 我们已经下了一步棋 |
| [00:44] | dissolve the very glue that holds them together. | 来瓦解他们团队的最核心力量 |
| [00:47] | Sheriff Minetta, what are you doing? | 米内塔警长 你在干什么 |
| [00:48] | You’re under arrest | 你因涉嫌在影子湖 |
| [00:49] | for murder of Shadow Lake resident Cassidy Bullock. | 谋杀卡西迪·布里克被逮捕 |
| [00:56] | It’s the calm before the storm. | 这是暴风雨前的宁静 |
| [00:58] | The summer before your junior year in high school. | 初三的暑假 |
| [01:01] | And how do you spend it? | 你会如何度过呢 |
| [01:03] | Working some brutal summer job | 累人的暑期工 |
| [01:05] | that actually makes you look forward to going back to school. | 其实更让人想开学了 |
| [01:10] | Or maybe you have an internship that doesn’t pay much. | 或者干份工资不高的实习 |
| [01:14] | That’s okay, because it’s for a good cause. | 没关系 这是有意义的 |
| [01:20] | Or maybe you spent it at Sweetwater Swimming Hole. | 又或者和最好的朋友 |
| [01:24] | You… and the best friends you’ll ever have. | 在甜水河的泳洞游泳 |
| [01:30] | Or maybe you spent most of June-July-August in a courtroom, | 但也可能都待在法庭 |
| [01:34] | supporting our pal, Archie Andrews, | 支持我们的伙伴 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
| [01:37] | who was on trial for a murder he didn’t commit, | 他因莫须有的谋杀罪被起诉了 |
| [01:39] | despite the DA’s closing arguments. | 虽然地检官结束论述不是这么说的 |
| [01:42] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
| [01:44] | the evidence and testimony that was presented in this court | 本庭的证据和证词揭示了 |
| [01:48] | tell a dark story. | 一个黑暗的故事 |
| [01:49] | That Mr. Andrews has a history of violent behavior. | 安德鲁斯先生有暴力行为史 |
| [01:53] | That he started not one, | 他创立了不是一个 |
| [01:54] | but two masked vigilante groups. | 而是两个面具义警团体 |
| [01:58] | That he assaulted an innocent boy | 还打了一个 |
| [02:00] | who was helpless with two broken legs. | 双腿骨折的无助男生 |
| [02:04] | That he went “Wilding” in the Southside of town | 接着在南区 |
| [02:06] | and threatened to shoot a young man in the face. | 用枪威胁了一个年轻人 |
| [02:10] | That while partying with his friends in the town of Shadow Lake, | 然后在影子湖和朋友开派对的时候 |
| [02:13] | Mr. Andrews ran into the woods | 安德鲁斯先生跑进树林 |
| [02:16] | and shot the victim, Cassidy Bullock, | 射杀了受害者 卡西迪·布洛克 |
| [02:17] | point-blank in the head. | 一枪爆头 |
| [02:20] | Now Mr. Andrews claims | 安德鲁斯先生声称 |
| [02:22] | that it was his girlfriend’s father’s doorman | 是他女友父亲的门卫 |
| [02:25] | who shot Mr. Bullock. | 射杀了布洛克先生 |
| [02:26] | A shot Mr. Andrews claims to have heard, but not seen. | 声称他只听到了枪声 并没有亲眼所见 |
| [02:32] | Who knows the truth of what happened | 谁知道那晚影子湖畔 |
| [02:34] | that terrible night in the woods near Shadow Lake? | 到底发生了什么可怕的事 |
| [02:37] | I’ll tell you who. | 我来告诉你们是谁 |
| [02:39] | That man. | 那个男人 |
| [02:41] | Archie Andrews may be a varsity athlete | 亚奇·安德鲁斯虽然是校队的 |
| [02:44] | and he may be a sensitive musician. | 还是位多愁善感的音乐家 |
| [02:47] | But he is also… | 但他也是 |
| [02:50] | a cold-blooded… killer. | 冷血杀手 |
| [03:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
| [03:04] | we know, for a fact, | 大家都知道 |
| [03:05] | that Archie Andrews constantly puts the needs | 亚奇·安德鲁斯一直 |
| [03:08] | of others ahead of his own. | 以他人为先 |
| [03:11] | We know he helped to solve the murder of Jason Blossom. | 我们知道他帮助解决了杰森·布鲁森的谋杀案 |
| [03:14] | We know that he offered both friends and enemies shelter | 我们知道他在朋友和敌人无处可去的时候 |
| [03:18] | when they had nowhere else to stay. | 为他们提供住所 |
| [03:20] | We know that he punched through a river of ice | 我们知道他用拳头砸开湖面的冰 |
| [03:24] | to save the life of his classmate Cheryl Blossom. | 来救他的同学谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
| [03:27] | Let me remind you | 我想提醒大家 |
| [03:28] | that there were no witnesses to the actual killing. | 并没有人目击杀人 |
| [03:32] | There was no murder weapon. There was no motive. | 也没有凶器和动机 |
| [03:35] | At the end of the day, all the prosecution has | 到头来 公诉方只有 |
| [03:38] | is cloudy testimony from unreliable people. | 不可靠的人提供的模糊证词 |
| [03:42] | Now, it is my solemn duty as a mother to protect my son. | 作为母亲 保护儿子是我的重要责任 |
| [03:46] | But as an attorney, | 但作为律师 |
| [03:48] | it’s my duty to adhere to the facts, | 我要以事实为据 |
| [03:52] | to the evidence. | 证据为准 |
| [03:53] | There is nothing here that proves | 现在没有证据表明 |
| [03:55] | that Archie Andrews is anything less than an innocent boy. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯犯下了任何罪行 |
| [04:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [04:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈 |
| [04:10] | Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
| [04:12] | the charge is first-degree murder. | 罪名为一级谋杀 |
| [04:14] | You may retire to begin your deliberations. | 你们可以退庭审议了 |
| [04:19] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
| [04:27] | OK, can you just level with this, mom? | 妈 你能说真心话吗 |
| [04:29] | What do you think Archie’s chances are? | 你觉得亚奇有多大的胜算 |
| [04:31] | Baby, I’d say… 50-50. | 宝贝 我觉得一半吧 |
| [04:35] | But if you had to come down on a side, Mrs. McCoy? | 但是如果您必须选择一边的话 麦克伊女士 |
| [04:37] | You were great in there, Mary. | 你在庭上表现特别好 玛丽 |
| [04:38] | Thank you, Fred. It’s only the most important case of our lives. | 谢谢费雷德 这是我们这辈子最重要的案子 |
| [04:42] | You were amazing, Mrs. Andrews. Really. | 您真是太棒了 安德鲁斯女士 真的 |
| [04:44] | Betty, your help over the summer was a godsend. | 贝蒂 这个夏天你的帮助真是有如天赐 |
| [04:47] | Have you guys seen Archie? | 你们看见亚奇了吗 |
| [05:10] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
| [05:13] | There you are. | 你在这 |
| [05:16] | How are you holding up, Bud? | 还好吗 兄弟 |
| [05:17] | Yeah good, Jug. | 还好 猪头 |
| [05:20] | What were you thinking about just now? | 你刚才在想什么 |
| [05:22] | How you’re going to walk out of this courthouse a free man? | 无罪释放吗 |
| [05:25] | No, I… | 不 我 |
| [05:28] | There was this place. | 有个地方 |
| [05:30] | We’ve never been before, Ronnie, | 我们以前从没去过 罗尼 |
| [05:32] | but Betty and Jug, do you guys remember Sweetwater Swimming Hole? | 贝蒂和猪头 你们记得甜水河的泳洞吗 |
| [05:34] | How we went there every summer? | 我们每个夏天都去 |
| [05:36] | – I was just thinking about that place earlier. – Yeah, me too. | -我之前也在想那里 -我也是 |
| [05:39] | What made us stop going? | 我们为什么不去了 |
| [05:41] | Probably when we got covered in leeches. | 因为浑身都是水蛭吧 |
| [05:44] | Was that us or was that a movie? | 是我们吗 还是电影里的情节 |
| [05:46] | – That was definitely us. – That was us. | -绝对是我们 -是我们 |
| [05:49] | I’d like to go. | 我想去 |
| [05:51] | Hopefully you can take me, Archie? | 但愿你能带上我 亚奇 |
| [05:52] | Hopefully. | 但愿 |
| [05:54] | Guys, it’s time. | 伙计们 到点了 |
| [05:56] | The Judge just asked us back into the courtroom. | 法官让我们回法庭 |
| [06:00] | The jury is still deliberating, | 陪审团还在审议之中 |
| [06:05] | but I’ve dismissed them. | 但是我让他们退庭了 |
| [06:07] | They’re sequestered | 他们已被隔离 |
| [06:08] | and I’ve instructed them not to read anything about this case, | 我不许他们阅读本案的资料 |
| [06:12] | nor to discuss it with anyone. | 也不许跟任何人讨论 |
| [06:13] | We’ll reconvene Tuesday morning after Labor Day. | 我们劳动节过后的周二早上再审 |
| [06:20] | My advice to you, young man, | 年轻人 给你个建议 |
| [06:22] | is to spend this weekend with your family and your loved ones. | 跟你的家人和你爱的人好好过个周末 |
| [06:29] | That’s all. | 休庭 |
| [06:36] | Hey, Archie. | 亚奇 |
| [06:40] | Have a terrific weekend. | 祝你周末愉快 |
| [06:41] | Fred! | 费雷德 |
| [06:42] | – Dad, stop! – Guys. Guys. Come on. | -爸 别打了 -算了 算了 |
| [06:47] | Stop. | 别打了 |
| [06:50] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
| [06:51] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 老爹 |
| [06:57] | Dilton. Ben. What are you guys playing? | 迪尔顿 本 你们在玩什么 |
| [07:00] | – It’s called… – Shut up, Doiley. | -这是 -闭嘴 杜尔里 |
| [07:04] | If only we could find the gun | 我们要是能找到 |
| [07:06] | that Andre used to kill Cassidy. | 安德用来杀卡西迪的枪就好了 |
| [07:08] | I’ve torn the Pembrooke apart. | 我把佩姆布鲁克翻了底朝天 |
| [07:10] | After the riots, my father wiped | 暴动之后 我爸把所有 |
| [07:11] | any and all traces of Andre. | 关于安德的痕迹抹得一干二净 |
| [07:13] | He wouldn’t have brought it back from Shadow Lake. | 他不会把枪从影子湖带回来 |
| [07:15] | So that’s probably where he ditched it. | 他很可能扔在那了 |
| [07:16] | So, what? We go back to Shadow Woods? | 所以呢 我们回影子森林吗 |
| [07:19] | – We’ve looked. – Well, let’s look again | -我们已经找过了 -再找一遍 |
| [07:21] | with metal detectors this time. | 这次用金属探测器 |
| [07:22] | If we get Andre’s gun, | 如果我们拿到安德的枪 |
| [07:23] | – we can plant it on… – No. | -我们可以嫁祸给 -不行 |
| [07:26] | I don’t wanna do that. | 我不想那么做 |
| [07:27] | I don’t want to spend what could be my last weekend | 我不想浪费最后的周末 |
| [07:29] | looking for evidence that isn’t there, | 去寻找不存在的证据 |
| [07:31] | planting it who knows where. | 放到什么鬼地方 |
| [07:32] | Archie, we have three extra days | 亚奇 我们还有三天的时间 |
| [07:34] | to prove that you’re innocent. | 来证明你是无辜的 |
| [07:38] | What would you have us do, Archie? | 你想让我们做什么 亚奇 |
| [07:39] | What the judge said. | 按法官说的做 |
| [07:41] | After the worst summer ever, | 经历了最糟糕的夏天之后 |
| [07:42] | I want us to have a great, normal Labor Day weekend. | 我想过个美好的 正常的劳动节周末 |
| [07:47] | Can we do that? | 可以吗 |
| [07:50] | If that’s what you really want, Archiekins. | 如果这是你的真心话 小亚奇 |
| [07:52] | It is, Ronnie. | 这就是 罗尼 |
| [07:54] | So, what should we do? | 我们该做什么 |
| [08:09] | Greetings, chums. | 大家好 校友们 |
| [08:10] | I wanted to let you know that | 我是来告诉你们 |
| [08:11] | after the three amazing months I just had with Toni | 我和托妮骑摩托车穿越全国 |
| [08:14] | riding our motorcycles cross-country, | 度过了美好的三个月之后 |
| [08:16] | we’re celebrating with an epic End-of-Summer pool party at Thornhill. | 我们要在瑰刺庄园开一个夏末泳池派对 |
| [08:19] | And you’re all invited. Of course, | 邀请你们 当然 |
| [08:21] | given the fact that Archie | 鉴于亚奇 |
| [08:22] | will most likely be walking the green mile | 在我们毕业典礼的时候 |
| [08:24] | while the rest of us are walking the stage at graduation, | 很可能就要行刑了 |
| [08:27] | I understand if you’re not up for it. | 你们不去的话我也是理解的 |
| [08:29] | Invite whoever you want, but give them fair warning. | 邀请谁来都行 但是要提前跟他们说一下 |
| [08:31] | I’m in the mood for some hellraising. Toodles. | 我想搞点事情哦 拜拜 |
| [08:53] | Ah, Betty! | 贝蒂 |
| [08:55] | Come, have some milk oolong tea. | 来喝点奶香乌龙茶 |
| [08:57] | It’s an incredible detoxifier. | 这可是超棒的排毒剂 |
| [08:59] | No, I’m okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
| [09:01] | Where are you off to, sweetheart? Another therapy session? | 你要去哪 亲爱的 又去见心理医生吗 |
| [09:04] | No, Dr. Glass is tomorrow. | 不是 明天才去见格拉斯医生 |
| [09:05] | I’m just going over to Archie’s for a bit. | 我要去亚奇家一会 |
| [09:07] | Honey, before you go back to school, | 亲爱的 在你回学校之前 |
| [09:09] | I think it’s important that you spend | 我认为和家人好好聚一聚 |
| [09:10] | some quality family time together. | 是很重要的 |
| [09:13] | Edgar thinks it’s important. | 埃德加认为这很重要 |
| [09:15] | Oh, yeah, Edgar from the Farm. | 对了 农场的埃德加 |
| [09:18] | Um, yeah, we’ll talk about that later, Mom. | 我们晚点再聊这事 妈 |
| [09:22] | Can I just say, Mr. Andrews, | 我能否说 安德鲁斯先生 |
| [09:23] | watching you punch Hiram Lodge in the face was… | 看着你朝海勒姆·洛奇挥了一拳 |
| [09:28] | Incredibly cathartic. | 真是大快人心 |
| [09:30] | It almost got me landed in jail. | 我差点因此而坐牢 |
| [09:35] | All right, give it a try. | 试试看 |
| [09:36] | You do the honors. | 你来吧 |
| [09:49] | Oh, yeah. There you go. | 就是这样 |
| [09:53] | – We did it, Dad. – Yeah, we did. | -修好了 爸 -修好了 |
| [09:56] | – We sure did. – Just in time. | -修好了 -时间刚刚好 |
| [10:01] | Could you guys excuse me a second, I’m gonna go in the house. | 两位不好意思 我要回屋了 |
| [10:09] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
| [10:13] | I have to ask you a favor. | 我有事请你帮忙 |
| [10:15] | If I do go away, | 如果我真的坐牢了 |
| [10:17] | will you check on my dad? Invite him over for dinner? | 你能来看看我爸 请他过去吃晚饭吗 |
| [10:20] | Once my mom goes to Chicago, he’ll be alone. | 我妈去芝加哥 就只剩下他一个人了 |
| [10:22] | Arch… | 亚奇 |
| [10:23] | The jury is still deliberating, | 陪审团还在审议中 |
| [10:26] | that’s a good sign, okay? You don’t need to… | 这是个好兆头 你不必… |
| [10:29] | put your house in order. | 安排好家里的事 |
| [10:30] | Betty, promise me. Please. | 贝蒂 请答应我 |
| [10:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [10:48] | It’s not going to work, Daddy. | 这样没用的 爸 |
| [10:52] | Your Iago-like attempt to keep me and Archie apart, | 你这副埃古般的挟恨心导致我不能和亚奇一起 |
| [10:52] | 莎士比亚剧作《奥赛罗》中的反面人物 | |
| [10:56] | it’ll fail. | 没用的 |
| [10:57] | Veronica, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 维罗尼卡 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
| [10:59] | How about a refresher? | 那我再说一次吧 |
| [11:03] | Framing Archie for murder? | 把谋杀罪嫁祸给亚奇 |
| [11:05] | Conspiring to keep him locked away? | 密谋策划把他关进监狱 |
| [11:07] | You set all of this in motion. | 这都是你一手策划的 |
| [11:10] | I know it, everyone knows it. Only you can stop it. | 我知道 大家都知道 这事只有你能结束 |
| [11:15] | So stop it. | 停手吧 |
| [11:17] | Do it now. | 现在就停手 |
| [11:18] | But, mija, I have nothing to do with this. | 但是亲爱的 我和这件事毫无关系 |
| [11:21] | That boy is a criminal with a history of violence. | 那孩子就是个有暴力史的罪犯 |
| [11:24] | He’s innocent! | 他是无辜的 |
| [11:26] | You know he is! | 你知道他是无辜的 |
| [11:28] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不应该受这些罪 |
| [11:31] | He’ll be alone in there. He’ll die in there. | 他会孤身一人死在牢里的 |
| [11:33] | – Archie brought that upon himself. – No, you! | -这是亚奇咎由自取的 -不 是你 |
| [11:35] | You can change everything. | 你可以改变一切 |
| [11:39] | – Please, Daddy. – It’s beyond my control. | -求你了 爸 -这超出了我的控制范围 |
| [11:41] | I’m begging you, as your only daughter. | 身为你唯一的女儿 我求求你 |
| [11:44] | Help Archie. | 帮帮亚奇 |
| [11:46] | Save him. | 救救他 |
| [11:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [11:52] | It’s simply beyond my control. | 这件事超出了我的控制范围 |
| [11:59] | We know that Hiram Lodge has taken over the Southside, | 我们知道海勒姆·洛奇已经接管了南区 |
| [12:01] | ’cause he’s been colluding with the Ghoulies. | 因为他一直和食尸鬼暗中勾结 |
| [12:04] | And I need to know what he’s up to exactly. | 我要知道他到底有什么计划 |
| [12:07] | All rights Fangs, you’re up. | 毒牙 你去 |
| [12:08] | I need you to find the Ghoulies’ new lair. Okay? | 找出食尸鬼的新巢穴 |
| [12:11] | If you see them, I don’t want you to engage with them. | 如果你看到他们 不要和他们起冲突 |
| [12:13] | This is just a recon mission, | 这次只是去侦察 |
| [12:15] | and we can’t be risking another gang war. | 我们不能冒险再次发动帮派大战 |
| [12:17] | I just need a confirmation of whatever Hiram’s up to, | 我只是要确认海勒姆的计划 |
| [12:19] | it has nothing to do with the Serpents or Riverdale High. | 和毒蛇帮或河谷镇高中都毫无关系 |
| [12:22] | Will do. You got it. | 好的 交给我吧 |
| [12:25] | Hey, boy, come have a look. | 小子 过来看看 |
| [12:28] | Might be my best one yet. | 也许是我文得最好的一个 |
| [12:29] | Well, how does it feel to be an honorary Serpent? | 做一名毒蛇帮的荣誉成员感觉如何 |
| [12:32] | Feels pretty savage, Jug. | 感觉很狂野 猪头 |
| [12:35] | Archie, the first thing I learned at Southside High was | 亚奇 我在南区高中学到的第一件事 |
| [12:38] | that you need to roll with a crew to survive. | 就是要和成员们一起共同进退才能生存 |
| [12:40] | There are gonna be Serpents in juvenile detention. | 少管所肯定关着一些毒蛇帮成员 |
| [12:43] | Find ’em. Sit with them. | 找到他们 和他们坐一起 |
| [12:45] | That tattoo is gonna get you in. | 这个文身能让你加入他们 |
| [12:46] | But it’s also gonna get you protected. | 但同时也能保护你 |
| [12:48] | Yeah, Jughead’s right. | 猪头说得对 |
| [12:50] | Up to a point. | 一定程度上吧 |
| [12:52] | That Serpent ink will help keep your body safe | 这个毒蛇帮文身会保证你的人身安全 |
| [12:54] | but you still gotta worry about protecting this, eh? | 但你还是要保持理智 |
| [12:57] | I speak from experience, all right? | 我这是经验之谈 知道吗 |
| [12:59] | Your mind is the first thing that goes when you’re locked up. | 监狱首先困住的是你的神志 |
| [13:02] | If you can keep your head on straight, | 如果你能保证头脑清醒 |
| [13:04] | you can get through anything. | 就能克服任何事 |
| [13:06] | You just… | 你 |
| [13:10] | You gotta keep your wits about you, Red. | 你要随机应变 红发小子 |
| [13:22] | Mom, what are you doing, with my diaries? | 妈 你拿我的日记做什么 |
| [13:25] | I was talking to Edgar about them | 我跟埃德加谈了日记的事 |
| [13:27] | and he feels and I agree, you should burn them. | 他和我都认为 你应该烧了它们 |
| [13:30] | What are you talking about? Why? | 你说什么 为什么 |
| [13:32] | You’ve been filling these pages | 你这几年写的 |
| [13:34] | with so much pain and suffering over the years. | 都是痛苦和煎熬 |
| [13:37] | You need to let that go. | 你应该学会放手 |
| [13:38] | Okay. Dr. Glass says journaling is a perfectly healthy outlet. | 格拉斯医生说日记是很健康的发泄口 |
| [13:42] | And I respect what your therapist says, Betty, | 我尊重心理医生的意见 贝蒂 |
| [13:44] | but these diaries are your past. | 但这些日记是你的过去 |
| [13:47] | And your past is crushing you. | 你的过去在压垮你 |
| [13:49] | – Edgar says that… – What, Mom? | -埃德加说 -什么 妈妈 |
| [13:51] | What does some guru who’s running | 那个管理着 |
| [13:53] | a Heaven’s Gate commune for pregnant runaways and | 适合怀孕出走者和连环杀妻者们的 |
| [13:55] | wives-of-serial-killers have to say about my diaries? | 天堂之门公社的领袖说我日记怎么了 |
| [13:58] | We know that you look down on the Farm, Betty. | 我们知道你瞧不起农场 贝蒂 |
| [14:00] | But Edgar has done nothing but help me. | 但是埃德加帮了我 |
| [14:03] | He’s encouraged me to embrace everything that I was ashamed of | 他鼓励我去拥抱一切让我感到羞耻的事 |
| [14:07] | and become the best version of myself. | 变成一个更好的我 |
| [14:09] | Mom, I can’t… I can’t deal with this right now. | 妈 我不能 我现在不想谈这个 |
| [14:12] | Isn’t that the problem, you’re not dealing with it? | 问题就在于你不愿意面对 |
| [14:15] | The trauma from last year, | 去年的心理创伤 |
| [14:17] | what happened with your father, | 你爸爸身上发生的事 |
| [14:19] | that Chic person? | 那个叫奇克的人 |
| [14:20] | You’re running around a mile-a-minute | 不要再团团乱转了 |
| [14:22] | and what you need to be doing is sitting still. | 你需要做的是静坐 |
| [14:24] | Listening to what your soul is telling you. | 聆听灵魂发出的声音 |
| [14:27] | Okay, I’m listening to my soul. | 我在聆听灵魂发出的声音 |
| [14:31] | And what it’s saying is get the hell away from your mother | 它说离你妈远远的 |
| [14:34] | because she’s been body-snatched. | 因为她被洗脑了 |
| [14:42] | There’s something else you should know about Betty, Mom. | 贝蒂还有些你不知道的事 妈妈 |
| [14:59] | Hey, Josie, never thought I’d say this | 乔茜 从没想过我会这么说 |
| [15:01] | but I’m kind of excited for school to start back up. | 但是开学让我有点兴奋 |
| [15:04] | Mostly ’cause I’ll get to see you in the halls, every day. | 主要是因为我能每天在走廊看到你 |
| [15:06] | Uh, Sweet Pea, I told you when we started this, | 香豌豆 我们开始在一起时我说过 |
| [15:09] | our summer fling was gonna be just that. | 我们这只是夏日恋情而已 |
| [15:11] | A fling. With a three-month expiration date. | 一段露水情 三个月的保质期 |
| [15:14] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
| [15:16] | Haven’t we been having a good time? | 我们难道不开心吗 |
| [15:17] | Oh, I’m not saying we haven’t. | 不是过得不开心 |
| [15:20] | But nothing, | 但没有任何事 |
| [15:22] | not even a tall, cool drink of sweet water like you, | 哪怕是非常迷人的你 |
| [15:26] | is gonna distract me from my music. | 可以让我在音乐上分心 |
| [15:37] | So, Moose, | 穆斯 |
| [15:39] | you know those movies where friends make a pact | 你知道有些电影里的朋友之间做约定 |
| [15:41] | to lose their virginity by the end of the school year? | 在毕业时一起破处 |
| [15:44] | I’ve been thinking, | 我在想 |
| [15:45] | since we’ve been hanging out all summer, | 我们整个夏天都在一起玩 |
| [15:48] | maybe we should make a similar pact of our own, | 也许我们应该做个类似的约定 |
| [15:50] | but on a slightly accelerated time-table. | 但是把时间表稍稍提前 |
| [15:53] | Like, by Halloween at the latest. | 比如最晚到万圣节前夕 |
| [16:03] | Reg, if I do go away, | 雷吉 如果我坐了牢 |
| [16:05] | you gotta step up and lead the Bulldogs. | 你要站出来领导斗牛犬队 |
| [16:07] | I’m already captain, Bro. | 我已经是队长了 兄弟 |
| [16:09] | I’m not talking about on the field. | 我说的不是在场上 |
| [16:12] | I need you to work with Jughead, | 你要跟猪头合作 |
| [16:13] | to keep the peace between the Serpents and the Bulldogs. | 维持毒蛇帮和斗牛犬队之间的和平 |
| [16:15] | No more circles, red, dark or otherwise. | 红圈会 黑圈会都解散 |
| [16:19] | Done. That bloody chapter is over. | 没问题 黑暗历史都过去了 |
| [16:23] | Sick tat, by the way. | 顺便说一下 文身不错 |
| [16:40] | What you thinking about, babe? | 你在想什么 宝贝 |
| [16:42] | Archie Andrews. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
| [16:45] | He saved my life, Tee-Tee. | 他救了我 小托 |
| [16:49] | What happened that day on the river, Cheryl? | 那天在河边发生了什么 谢丽尔 |
| [16:52] | We’ve never talked about it. | 我们还从未谈过 |
| [16:55] | I lost hope, | 我失去了希望 |
| [16:58] | and I did something really stupid. | 做了很傻的事情 |
| [17:04] | And Archie Andrews was there to save me. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯救了我 |
| [17:08] | And now, there’s nothing I, or anyone, can do to help him. | 现在我和其他人都帮不了他 |
| [17:21] | V, are you okay? | 小维 你还好吗 |
| [17:25] | I went to see Mrs. Andrews and Attorney McCoy | 我去见了安德鲁斯女士和麦克伊律师 |
| [17:28] | to ask them to put me on that stand. | 让他们把我安排上证人席 |
| [17:32] | I wanted to get in front of that jury | 我想在站在陪审团面前 |
| [17:33] | to tell them the truth about my father, | 告诉他们关于我父亲的真相 |
| [17:36] | to see if that might make a difference, but they said no. | 看看可不可以改变什么 但他们说不行 |
| [17:40] | That I was too late. | 已经来不及了 |
| [17:42] | Maybe not, Veronica. | 也许没有 维罗尼卡 |
| [17:44] | – Josie. – Look, you didn’t hear this from me, | -乔茜 -别说是我说的 |
| [17:46] | but… the jury is being sequestered at the Five Seasons. | 但是 陪审团被隔离在五季酒店 |
| [17:50] | Third floor, room 301. | 三楼 301房间 |
| [17:53] | The security’s tight, but… | 那里戒备森严 但是 |
| [17:55] | I think I can get you in. | 我应该能带你混进去 |
| [17:57] | What are you thinking, V? | 你在想什么呢 小维 |
| [18:00] | That I only need to get to one Jury member. | 我只要接近一位陪审员 |
| [18:03] | To convince them that my Dad’s the villain here, not Archie, | 使其认定我爸才是坏人 不是亚奇 |
| [18:06] | for there to be a hung jury. | 这样就能形成陪审团僵持 |
| [18:07] | Which would give us more time to prove Archie is innocent. | 这样我们就有更多时间去证明亚奇是无辜的 |
| [18:24] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
| [18:27] | – What’s up? – It’s the Ghoulies, Jughead. | -什么事 -是食尸鬼 猪头 |
| [18:28] | Those bastards have Hot Dog. | 那些混蛋抓走了热狗 |
| [18:32] | Are you absolutely sure that this was Hot Dog? | 你肯定是热狗吗 |
| [18:34] | Hundred percent, man. | 百分百肯定 |
| [18:35] | They must have snatched him on Riot Night. | 他们肯定是在暴乱之夜把它掳走了 |
| [18:37] | He looked skinny. | 它看起来很瘦 |
| [18:39] | I don’t think the Ghoulies are feeding him enough. | 我觉得食尸鬼没有好好喂它 |
| [18:40] | We’re lucky those animals aren’t slow-roasting him on a grill. | 那些畜生没把它烤了就算万幸了 |
| [18:43] | What do we do, Jughead? | 我们该怎么办 猪头 |
| [18:44] | We’d be going behind enemy lines, outnumbered, | 我们会深入敌后 以寡敌众 |
| [18:47] | open to attack from all directions | 被人全面夹击 |
| [18:49] | and risking another gang-war. | 还可能再挑起帮派战 |
| [18:52] | No Serpent left behind, right? | 不丢下任何一个毒蛇 对吗 |
| [18:54] | That includes our spirit animal. | 包括我们的灵兽 |
| [18:55] | Okay, we’re gonna deploy after dark. | 我们天黑后开始部署 |
| [18:57] | It’s gonna be a stealth mission. It’s gonna be quick. | 这是个秘密行动 要迅速 |
| [18:58] | Jug, last time you went into Ghoulie territory, | 猪头 上次你闯进食尸鬼的地盘 |
| [19:02] | you were beaten to within an inch of your life. | 被打了个半死 |
| [19:04] | He’ll have backup this time. | 这回他有后援 |
| [19:05] | And we’re gonna be quick, Betty. | 我们速战速决 贝蒂 |
| [19:07] | They won’t even know we were there. | 他们都不会发现我们去过 |
| [19:08] | – Well, then I’m coming with you. – No. | -那我跟你一起去 -不行 |
| [19:09] | No. Don’t you dare tell me that it’s too dangerous, Jug. | 别跟我说这太危险了 猪头 |
| [19:13] | The Serpent Queen is a warrior queen. | 毒蛇帮王后是战斗女王 |
| [19:16] | So if you’re on the frontlines, so am I. | 如果你要上前线 我也要去 |
| [19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [19:26] | Let’s bring Hot Dog home, shall we? | 我们带热狗回家 好吗 |
| [19:32] | We tried to stack the jury in Archie’s favor. | 我们分类了对亚奇有利的陪审员 |
| [19:35] | Women, mothers, but… | 女人 母亲 但是… |
| [19:37] | I don’t know. Maybe it backfired. | 我不知道 或许会适得其反 |
| [19:40] | Well, you did everything that you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
| [19:44] | Ah, Fred, just think if I hadn’t left Riverdale, | 费雷德 如果我没有离开河谷镇 |
| [19:47] | if I hadn’t gone to Chicago– – | 如果我没有去芝加哥 |
| [19:49] | I was here and I couldn’t stop | 我一直在这 也没能阻止 |
| [19:50] | Hiram Lodge from getting his claws into our son. | 海勒姆·洛奇把魔爪伸向我们的儿子 |
| [19:54] | Dad, Mom… | 爸 妈 |
| [19:56] | Don’t blame yourselves, for what I did. | 别为了我责怪自己 |
| [19:58] | Taking Hiram’s side against you, Dad, | 站在海勒姆那边与你做对 爸 |
| [20:00] | was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, | 是我这辈子最大的错误 |
| [20:02] | but it was mine. It’s on me. | 但错在我 都怪我 |
| [20:05] | You guys the best parents anyone could ask for. | 你们是世界上最好的父母 |
| [20:08] | Everything you’ve done for me, I don’t deserve it. | 你们为我做的一切 我不配拥有 |
| [20:12] | Whatever happens to me on Tuesday, | 不管周二我会发生什么 |
| [20:13] | that is what I deserve. | 都是我应得的 |
| [20:14] | No, you are a good kid. | 不 你是个好孩子 |
| [20:17] | You got manipulated by a mobster. | 你是被黑社会利用了 |
| [20:20] | But, you do not deserve to be framed for murder. | 但你不应该被陷害谋杀 |
| [20:24] | Son, | 儿子 |
| [20:25] | your mother and I will always love you. | 你母亲和我会永远爱你 |
| [20:43] | Housekeeping. | 家政 |
| [20:45] | Moonlighting, Miss Lodge? | 在做兼职吗 洛奇小姐 |
| [20:47] | Sheriff Minetta? | 米内塔警长 |
| [20:49] | I have to say your father knows you well. | 不得不说你父亲很了解你 |
| [20:52] | He anticipated you might pull a stunt like this. | 他算到你可能会耍这个花招 |
| [20:55] | Jury tampering? | 干预陪审员 |
| [20:56] | Pero por Dios! What the hell were you thinking? | 我的天呐 你到底在想什么 |
| [20:59] | What I’ve been thinking for the past 3 months. | 我想了三个月 |
| [21:02] | Archie! How do I help Archie. | 亚奇 我该怎么帮亚奇 |
| [21:05] | Daddy is a monster, Mom. You know he is. | 爸爸是个魔鬼 妈 你知道的 |
| [21:07] | But you just stand by him complacent, | 但你只是满足地站在他身旁 |
| [21:09] | like some Park Avenue trophy wife. | 像个派克大街模范妻子 |
| [21:15] | With all due respect Veronica, you’re his daughter. | 恕我直言 维罗尼卡 你是她的女儿 |
| [21:19] | And that affords you a certain amount of protection | 这个身份给了你一些 |
| [21:21] | that I don’t enjoy. | 我享受不到的保护 |
| [21:23] | He’ll never harm a hair on your head. | 他从未动过你一根头发 |
| [21:26] | I can’t say the same for myself. | 对我就不一定了 |
| [21:31] | I won’t leave you alone in the world with him. | 我不会抛下你 把你扔给他 |
| [21:35] | – Mom… – I’m a prisoner, Veronica. | -妈 -我是个囚犯 维罗尼卡 |
| [21:38] | But I am not his puppet. | 但我不是他的傀儡 |
| [21:47] | It’s been an hour and no sign of anyone. | 一小时过去了 没看到一个人 |
| [21:51] | All right. Sweet Pea, | 香豌豆 |
| [21:54] | here you go, keep a look out. | 你继续盯着 |
| [22:07] | Hey. Hey bud. | 伙计 |
| [22:11] | Come on, buddy. Let’s get you outta here. | 来 伙计 我们来带你走 |
| [22:19] | Hiya, Jonesy. | 琼斯 |
| [22:21] | Welcome back to the Southside. | 欢迎回南区 |
| [22:24] | Chill. Not yet, cousin. | 冷静 先别动 表亲 |
| [22:26] | I thought this mangey mutt might get you to show up. | 我就知道这只赖皮杂种狗可能会引你出来 |
| [22:31] | – We need to talk. – No, we don’t, Penny. | -我们聊聊 -没什么好聊的 佩妮 |
| [22:33] | I’m here for the dog. | 我只是来救这条狗的 |
| [22:34] | If you didn’t want trouble, why have you been | 如果你不想找麻烦 那整个夏天 |
| [22:36] | sending spies all summer, | 你为什么要派眼线来 |
| [22:37] | trying to get into our business? Back off. | 掺和我们的事 收手吧 |
| [22:40] | Unless you want a replay of Riot Night. | 除非你还想再来一次暴乱之夜 |
| [22:43] | Yeah, I’ve been sending scouts. | 我的确派了些眼线 |
| [22:46] | I was looking for Hot Dog. | 因为我在找热狗 |
| [22:47] | Now that I’ve got him, | 现在我找到它了 |
| [22:50] | we’re good. | 我们就没事了 |
| [22:53] | Not so fast. | 别那么急嘛 |
| [22:59] | Your jacket… | 你的外套 |
| [23:02] | Southside isn’t yours anymore. | 南区不是你的了 |
| [23:05] | That means you’re no longer the Southside Serpents. | 那就意味着你不再是南区毒蛇帮了 |
| [23:07] | Really, Penny? A jacket? | 开玩笑吧 佩妮 外套 |
| [23:10] | We could always just take it off your limp dead body. | 我们随时可以从你软绵绵的尸体上脱下来 |
| [23:13] | Oh, I also heard | 我还听说 |
| [23:15] | Ponytail’s a Serpent now, your Northside queen. | 马尾辫现在也是毒蛇帮的 你的北区王后 |
| [23:19] | Maybe we’ll go after her next. | 也许她就是我们下一个目标 |
| [23:23] | You can have the jacket as long | 只要你和食尸鬼不进入北区 |
| [23:24] | as you and the Ghoulies stay out of the Northside. | 你可以把外套拿走 |
| [23:26] | Oh, you don’t get to make demands. | 你没权利提要求 |
| [23:30] | Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 |
| [23:31] | Told you I was in the mood for some hell raising. | 跟你说了我想搞点事 |
| [23:35] | That’s it. Just kill ’em all. | 行了 把他们全杀了 |
| [23:37] | Cheryl, aim your next arrow right between Penny’s eyes. | 谢丽尔 下一支箭瞄准佩妮的双眼之间 |
| [23:43] | You and your Ghoulies take one more step, | 你和食尸鬼再往前走一步 |
| [23:45] | she’s gonna release that arrow. | 她就会射箭 |
| [23:49] | Cheryl doesn’t miss. | 谢丽尔从来不失手 |
| [23:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
| [23:57] | You’ve just made the Northside fair game. | 你让北区成为攻击目标了 |
| [24:05] | Come on. | 我们走 |
| [24:09] | See you soon, Jonesy. | 回见 琼斯 |
| [24:14] | Come here. Hey, come here. | 过来 快过来 |
| [24:17] | Come here boy. | 来这里 |
| [24:22] | All right, let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
| [24:24] | Wait, stop! | 等等 停下 |
| [24:35] | Wait, stop! | 等等 住手 |
| [24:48] | That wasn’t… | 不是 |
| [25:20] | Hey, Dilton came by to see you. | 迪尔顿来找过你 |
| [25:22] | He did? | 是吗 |
| [25:24] | What for, did he say? | 他说了原因吗 |
| [25:25] | Nah, wouldn’t talk. | 没 他不说 |
| [25:27] | Weird kid. | 奇怪的孩子 |
| [25:29] | ‘kay. | 好 |
| [25:31] | So, how’s Hot Dog? | 热狗怎么样 |
| [25:33] | Sleeping under the trailer. But, he’s bouncing back. | 在拖车底下睡着呢 不过它在恢复 |
| [25:38] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
| [25:42] | Uneasy sits the crown? | 当国王不容易吧 |
| [25:46] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
| [25:49] | Penny’s got the Northside in her sights, | 佩妮在觊觎北区 |
| [25:51] | Cheryl’s a loose cannon, | 谢丽尔我行我素的 |
| [25:53] | Betty’s a target and uh… | 贝蒂成为了目标 |
| [25:59] | We’re not even Southside Serpents anymore. | 而我们连南区毒蛇帮都不是了 |
| [26:01] | No, screw the “Southside.” | 去他妈的南区 |
| [26:03] | You’re a Serpent, by blood, | 你是毒蛇 与生俱来 |
| [26:06] | and no one can take that from you or any one of us. | 谁都不能从你或者我们身上夺走 |
| [26:13] | The pharmacy called. Polly answered. | 药店打电话来 波莉接的 |
| [26:15] | They can’t complete an Adderall prescription | 他们没法按医生给你开的 |
| [26:18] | that was requested by your doctor | 多动症药物处方给药 |
| [26:19] | because you had one refilled in Greendale two weeks ago. | 因为你两周前才在绿谷拿过 |
| [26:24] | Then they must have mixed up their dates. | 他们一定是把日子搞混了 |
| [26:27] | I don’t know. I’ll call Dr. Glass. | 我也不懂 我会打给格拉斯医生的 |
| [26:29] | Except there is no Dr. Glass. | 但是格拉斯医生并不存在 |
| [26:32] | Polly did some digging. He doesn’t exist. | 波莉调查了一下 他并不存在 |
| [26:35] | You’ve been forging prescriptions for yourself. | 你一直在为自己伪造处方 |
| [26:38] | We’re worried about you, Betty. | 贝蒂 我们很担心你 |
| [26:40] | You’ve been lying about going to therapy. | 你一直在谎称接受治疗 |
| [26:42] | Now you’re making up a psychiatrist | 现在你又编一个精神病医生 |
| [26:44] | so that you can scam medication. | 来骗取药物 |
| [26:46] | Seriously, Mom? | 妈 你是认真的吗 |
| [26:47] | You’re going to give me a | 就因为我想重新补充 |
| [26:48] | hard time for trying to re-up a prescription | 一年前你亲手塞给我的药物 |
| [26:50] | that you literally shoved in my hands a year ago? | 你就跟我过不去 |
| [26:53] | It was before Edgar explained the dangers of pharmaceuticals | 那时候埃德加还没说过药物的危害啊 |
| [26:56] | Okay, enough. You’re actually buying this | 够了 你听信一个叫埃德加什么的 |
| [26:58] | Farm crap that some | 从他手里 |
| [27:00] | huckster named Edgar Evernever is selling you? | 买些不靠谱的农场的东西 |
| [27:03] | He’s helping us move on and he can help you too, | 他在帮助我们重新开始 他也能帮助你的 |
| [27:05] | – sweetheart– – Oh, really? | -宝贝 -是嘛 |
| [27:08] | Oolong milk and wanting to | 乌龙鲜奶 还想让我烧掉日记 |
| [27:10] | burn my diaries is helping you get over the fact | 真的可以帮助你从爸爸杀了四个人 |
| [27:12] | that Dad murdered four people and tried to kill us? | 还想杀死我们这件事走出来吗 |
| [27:16] | If you genuinely believe that, you are in denial, Mom. | 如果你真的相信 那你就是回避现实 妈 |
| [27:20] | No, Betty, you are. | 不 贝蒂 你才是 |
| [27:21] | Do you realize that | 你有没有发现 |
| [27:23] | that is the first time you’ve mentioned Dad in months? | 这是你几个月以来第一次提到爸爸 |
| [27:26] | You call me and my friends crazy, | 你说我和我的朋友疯了 |
| [27:28] | but you’re the one with the secret life, | 但你才是那个藏着秘密的人 |
| [27:29] | hoarding stolen drugs, hiding from your pain. | 囤偷来的药 隐藏痛苦 |
| [27:33] | You may hate the Farm, but they healed me, | 你也许讨厌农场 但是他们治好了我 |
| [27:36] | and they healed Mom, and they can heal you. | 还治好了妈妈 他们也能治好你 |
| [27:39] | But first you need to admit that you’re sick. | 但首先你得承认你病了 |
| [28:29] | Last one in gets a sticky maple. | 最后一个进来的会得到枫糖浆 |
| [28:57] | 注意 劳动节后禁止游泳 | |
| [29:04] | Guys, no matter what happens in court, | 各位 不管法庭上发生什么 |
| [29:07] | this… is the best last day of summer a guy could ask for. | 这是我最棒的暑假最后一天 |
| [29:13] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
| [29:18] | What if you just make a break for it? | 你干脆逃跑吧 |
| [29:22] | Past that treeline, | 过了那边的林木线 |
| [29:23] | there’s a road that goes through the mountains to Quebec. | 有一条路能穿过山脉到魁北克 |
| [29:26] | – Jughead.. – There are Serpents north of the border | -猪头 -边境北边有毒蛇帮的人 |
| [29:28] | that will keep you supplied. | 他们会帮你 |
| [29:30] | You don’t deserve this, Arch. | 你不应该承受这个 亚奇 |
| [29:33] | – Any of it. – Yeah, and what if I do? | -任何这些 -如果这是我自作自受呢 |
| [29:36] | Archie, why would you say that? | 亚奇 你为什么这样说 |
| [29:37] | Because I’m guilty. | 因为我有罪 |
| [29:42] | I didn’t kill Cassidy, | 我没有杀害卡西迪 |
| [29:44] | but I left him alone with Andre. | 但是我把他单独和安德留下了 |
| [29:46] | If I hadn’t walked away that night, he might still be alive. | 如果那天晚上我没有走开 他可能还活着 |
| [29:49] | And not just Cassidy, all of it. | 不只是卡西迪 所有的事 |
| [29:51] | All of last year. | 去年所有的事情 |
| [29:58] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀任何人 |
| [30:03] | But I could have. | 但他们可能是因我而死 |
| [30:11] | I have to take responsibility for that. | 我必须为此负责 |
| [30:16] | Jug, I’m not ready for summer to be over. | 猪头 我还没做好暑假结束的准备 |
| [30:21] | I don’t think I can handle it. | 我觉得我应付不了 |
| [30:23] | What do you mean? Sure you can. | 什么意思 你当然可以 |
| [30:27] | Jug, this summer, I haven’t stopped or slept a wink, | 猪头 这个暑假我不眠不休地 |
| [30:32] | working on Archie’s case. | 调查亚奇的案子 |
| [30:34] | I’ve barely looked up since May, and… | 我从五月开始就没怎么好转 |
| [30:37] | My mom and Polly think that I’ve been | 我妈妈和波莉认为我一直 |
| [30:41] | hiding or avoiding, and they’re right. | 在隐瞒和逃避 她们是对的 |
| [30:45] | Maybe I should stop taking Adderall | 也许我应该停止服用多动症药 |
| [30:48] | and start seeing a therapist, for real. | 开始看心理医生 真的去看 |
| [30:51] | Either way, come Tuesday, it’ll all be over. | 不管怎么样 星期二就都结束了 |
| [30:55] | And I’ll have to face everything. | 我需要去面对这一切 |
| [30:57] | Everything… that has happened, everything that will happen. | 一切已经发生过的 还有将要发生的事 |
| [31:02] | All these things that I don’t have control over, | 所有这些我无法控制的事 |
| [31:07] | they terrify me. | 它们让我害怕 |
| [31:09] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
| [31:11] | we’re gonna get through it. | 我们会挺过去的 |
| [31:15] | From now on, we’re partners. | 从现在开始 我们就是搭档 |
| [31:19] | In Serpents, in life, | 在毒蛇帮 在生活里 |
| [31:23] | all of it. Okay? | 所有的地方 好吗 |
| [32:06] | Ronnie… | 罗尼 |
| [32:09] | Whatever you’re about to say, Archie, | 不管你要说什么 亚奇 |
| [32:10] | please don’t make me cry. | 求你不要让我哭 |
| [32:14] | If I do go away, | 如果我真坐牢了 |
| [32:16] | I don’t want you visiting me in that horrible place. Okay? | 你别去那个可怕的地方看我 好吗 |
| [32:20] | Oh, rest assured, | 放心 |
| [32:22] | if the unthinkable happens, | 如果真是这种结果 |
| [32:24] | I will be taking the bus every week | 我会和其他所有监狱寡妇一起 |
| [32:26] | with all the other prison widows | 每周坐公交 |
| [32:28] | and bringing you Magnolia Cupcakes from New York. | 从纽约给你送马格诺利亚纸杯蛋糕 |
| [32:31] | As well as working on your appeal. I promise. | 同时提起上诉 我保证 |
| [32:33] | That’s exactly what I don’t want. I don’t want you | 这正是我不想要你做的事 我不想让你 |
| [32:35] | spending the rest of your high school waiting for me. | 把剩下的高中时间都用来等我 |
| [32:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
| [32:37] | You are not breaking up with me tonight, Archie Andrews. | 你今晚不可以和我分手 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
| [32:40] | – Ronnie, I– – Archie! | -罗尼 我 -亚奇 |
| [32:42] | I am not letting my dad take away the one thing that I love. | 我不会允许我爸爸把我唯一的爱人夺走 |
| [32:47] | It’s not happening. | 不可能 |
| [32:56] | You know, it’s weird, Ronnie. | 这感觉很奇怪 罗尼 |
| [33:00] | The thing that keeps me up most nights | 让我每晚难以入睡的事 |
| [33:02] | isn’t that I might get shivved. | 不是我可能会坐牢 |
| [33:08] | It’s that I won’t be able to graduate with you guys. | 而是我可能没法和你们一起毕业 |
| [33:14] | It’s stupid, right? | 这很傻 是吧 |
| [33:20] | I don’t think that’s stupid at all. | 一点都不傻 |
| [33:35] | Are you ready, Archie? | 准备好了吗 亚奇 |
| [33:38] | Hey, come here. | 来 |
| [33:40] | Ah, you be a good boy, okay? | 要乖乖的 好吗 |
| [33:43] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
| [34:03] | Hey, Mr. Jones, is Jughead home? | 琼斯先生 猪头在家吗 |
| [34:05] | I’ll get the bikes warm. Hurry up. | 我去给摩托车预热 快点 |
| [34:07] | Look, Dilton, now’s not really a good time, okay? | 迪尔顿 你来得有点不是时候 |
| [34:09] | Ben and I, | 本和我 |
| [34:10] | we thought it was just a game. | 我们认为这只是个游戏 |
| [34:12] | A stupid role-playing game. But it’s not. | 愚蠢的角色扮演游戏 其实不是 |
| [34:14] | It’s so much more. | 事情远非如此 |
| [34:17] | – He’s real. – Who? | -他真的存在 -谁 |
| [34:20] | Who is? | 谁 |
| [34:22] | Look, I gotta get to Archie’s trial. | 我要去参加亚奇的庭审了 |
| [34:25] | The Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 |
| [34:32] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没法聊 |
| [34:35] | You wanna wait here for a little bit? | 你想在这等会儿吗 |
| [34:36] | Try and get some rest. Yeah? Okay? | 歇一会儿 好吗 |
| [34:39] | All right. We can talk about this when I get back. | 等我回来再谈 |
| [34:50] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
| [34:59] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团做出裁定了吗 |
| [35:03] | Your Honor, we haven’t. | 没有 法官阁下 |
| [35:06] | We’re deadlocked. Six-to-six. | 我们陷入僵局 六人支持六人反对 |
| [35:09] | And it’s not gonna change. | 而且结果不会改变 |
| [35:13] | So be it. The jury is dismissed. | 好吧 陪审团可以退庭了 |
| [35:17] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你们的服务 |
| [35:22] | So, what happens now? | 现在是什么情况 |
| [35:23] | Judge will declare a mistrial. | 法官会宣布审讯无效 |
| [35:25] | We have to go through this again? | 我们还要再折腾一次 |
| [35:27] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
| [35:29] | in lieu of another trial, | 为了避免再次审讯 |
| [35:31] | the State is prepared to offer a deal for a lesser sentence. | 政府提出一个从轻量刑的条件 |
| [35:34] | Instead of prison, | 不用坐牢 |
| [35:35] | time served plus two years in juvenile detention, | 在少管所服刑两年 |
| [35:38] | if Mr. Andrews will plead guilty to the crime of manslaughter. | 只要安德鲁斯先生承认过失杀人罪 |
| [35:42] | – Your honor. – I’ll take the deal. | -法官阁下 -我接受 |
| [35:44] | – No! – Archie, no. | -别 -亚奇 别 |
| [35:45] | – We have to discuss this. – Mom. | -我们得商量一下 -妈 |
| [35:47] | I can’t put you and everyone else through this again. | 我不能让你和其他人再受一次煎熬了 |
| [35:51] | Your Honor, I accept the deal. | 法官阁下 我接受条件 |
| [35:53] | Son, just so I have it straight, | 孩子 我直说了 |
| [35:55] | though it’s legally within your rights, | 尽管这是你的合法权利 |
| [35:57] | you’re ignoring the advice of your counsel, your own mother. | 但你无视你的律师 你母亲的建议 |
| [36:01] | Yes, Your Honor. I’m guilty. | 是的 法官阁下 我有罪 |
| [36:07] | Mr. Andrews, the court accepts your plea of guilt. | 安德鲁斯先生 法庭接受你的认罪 |
| [36:10] | You’ll be taken directly from the courthouse | 你将从法庭直接被带到 |
| [36:13] | to the Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center, | 李奥波德与勒伯少管所 |
| [36:16] | where you will serve out your sentence beginning immediately. | 你将在那里即刻开始服刑 |
| [36:20] | This court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
| [36:24] | – I’m sorry, Mom. – I love you so much. | -抱歉 妈 -我好爱你 |
| [36:29] | Look, we’re gonna get you out of there, bud. | 我们会把你弄出来的 儿子 |
| [36:56] | I love you, Veronica. | 我爱你 维罗尼卡 |
| [36:57] | No, no, no. You can’t take him away! | 不不不 你们不能带走他 |
| [36:58] | He’s innocent. He didn’t do anything! | 他是无辜的 他什么也没干 |
| [37:31] | Hey, I’ve already written the appeal. | 我已经写好上诉书了 |
| [37:33] | I’ll file it from Chicago, and as soon as we get a date– | 我会在芝加哥上诉 一旦确定日期 |
| [37:36] | We’ll get him home, Mary. One way or another. | 无论如何我们都会把他弄回家的 玛丽 |
| [37:39] | You have our word. | 我们向你保证 |
| [37:44] | I’m gonna prove that Hiram Lodge framed our son. | 我会证明海勒姆·洛奇陷害了我们的儿子 |
| [37:46] | And I’m gonna make the son of a bitch pay. | 让那个混蛋付出代价 |
| [37:50] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
| [38:06] | This is Mayor Lodge… | 我是洛奇镇长 |
| [38:08] | Are you happy now, Daddy? | 你开心了吗 爸爸 |
| [38:11] | It all worked out. Just like you planned. | 你的计划都实现了 |
| [38:14] | Archie didn’t play by your rules. | 亚奇没按你的规矩来 |
| [38:16] | He threatened you, so you punished him. | 他威胁你 所以你就惩罚他 |
| [38:19] | You destroyed his life. | 你毁了他的一生 |
| [38:21] | You think I did all this to hurt Archie, mija? | 你以为我是为了伤害亚奇吗 亲爱的 |
| [38:24] | Because he threatened me? No. | 因为他威胁我吗 不是 |
| [38:27] | It’s because you betrayed me. | 这都是因为你背叛了我 |
| [38:33] | This is your punishment. | 这是对你的惩罚 |
| [38:36] | You chose that boy over blood. | 你选择了那个男孩 胜过血亲 |
| [38:40] | My own daughter. | 我的亲女儿 |
| [38:45] | You don’t have a daughter anymore. | 你再也没有女儿了 |
| [39:02] | Dilton? | 迪尔顿 |
| [40:07] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 充满活力的小镇 | |
| [40:32] | Dilton! | 迪尔顿 |
| [40:34] | Dilton… | 迪尔顿 |
| [40:36] | God. | 天呐 |
| [40:49] | Ben. Ben! | 本 本 |
| [40:52] | Ben! Okay, look. | 本 听着 |
| [40:54] | Look. Stay with me. Come on. Come on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
| [40:55] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
| [41:00] | Mom? | 妈 |
| [41:03] | Polly? | 波莉 |
| [41:51] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
| [41:56] | Betty! Help! | 贝蒂 来人啊 |